[GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

The Anvil, Corkscrew, and Thundercloud galaxies.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Starchief » Tue May 12, 2020 5:05 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 80/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 15/1d100 = 4

Conditions
Champion:
  • 60/150 ISP
  • Damage: 6D6
  • Inspiring Aura:
    • +3 to Strike, Dodge and Parry
Starchief Costume:
  • 0/20 MDC
MDC:
  • 187/443 MDC

Cosmic Armor:
  • 800/800 MDC
  • 135:00/160 minutes
  • Breathe for spell's duration.
  • Constant internal temperature, protected from cold, radiation and extreme blasts of heat.
  • Hover and fly at a speed of 380 mph.
  • 1/2 damage from: Magic and MD cold and heat/fire/plasma.
  • -5% to all Physical Skills such as Acrobatics, Climbing and similar.
  • -10% to Palming, Pick Pocket, Prowl, and other Rogue, Medical and Technical skills that require a delicate touch.


Hand signals. Visible enough to be seen be those looking to them for guidance but not so overt as to garner unwanted attention. Andra waves the directions to his crew, using his knowledge of Seeronian streets to get back to the safehouse. Champion, do you have any idea what the hell we were just up against?

Mara wrote:She limps back to base, "If anyone has a bit of healing I am about as drained as I have ever been. Of both life and magical energy."


Starchief applies 6 Healing Touches from Champion to help Mara heal from the battle.
Healing Touches
  1. 2d6 = 7 MD
  2. 2d6 = 8 MD
  3. 2d6 = 11 MD
  4. 2d6 = 4 MD
  5. 2d6 = 9 MD
  6. 2d6 = 11 MD



Entering the safehouse, Starchief looks visibly battered. It's no wonder Kaboom asks him what happened. "What those three said. We almost lost our lives back there, but we... we found... something." When Kaboom mentions radioing the resistance, Starchief thinks Waldo. Haffield. HAAD. Oh Kaboom, you fool. Starchief finds he doesn't have the time to get suited up before they have company. Besides, he still has Metri's Cosmic Armor to protect him. It's the other's he has to worry about. I would gladly lose my life for my home. But not for this. We have no chance of winning here. Better to talk first. Starchief raises his hand to command his crew to hold in place and not attack. Starchief waves the children over to him. "Go stand behind the big guy over there, OK?" He points them to Oradro.

Starchief takes a quick 5 seconds to looks upon the gathered resistance forces, Skraypers and what seem to be the Burning Scythe's men. He nods to D-Man and Mindlock who they ran into earlier. His gaze ends with Priestess Haad. "Haad, surely you cannot believe that we will win this war against our enemy by transforming our citizens against their will. That's our species origin story! That's how the Tarlok tried to subjugate us! You are willing to take our Bio-sisters and brothers lives away? Sap them of their very lifeforce? And our children? You would take these younglings and subject them to experimentation and ultimately death so that, what, you can create a weapon? Have you seen what lives down there? Have you truly been face to face with the evil that you are sponsoring? Well I have! I have seen the horror it is capable of as well as the complete control it has over what it is bonded to. A Seeronian's two greatest strengths have always been their compassion and their will. You seek to take away everything that makes us who we are for a weapon? For a win?" (Trust: 1d100 = 90/92%) Starchief looks to Professor Waldo. "Professor. Are you in agreement with the Priestess here? That we should hand over the children to be experimented on further? That we should just look the other way to torture for the sake of a new breed of mindless soldier?" (Trust: 1d100 = 61/92%)Then he looks to the rest of the Skraypers not associated with Burning Scythe. "And you. You can all rest with this decision? That your children, the ones we fight to protect, might be next?" (Trust: 1d100 = 2/92%)

"Here's what's going to happen. We are going to take these children to a safe place. You are going to allow us to leave and keep fighting the good fight. Earlier, I asked for a message to the rest of the galaxies to hear about our struggle. Obviously, you chose not to comply. I will inform the various councils myself of what is happening here. With assistance, we can shed the reins of Tarlok occupation." (Trust: 1d100 = 28/92%)

Combat Contingency
If a brawl does break out, Starchief will focus on defensive actions/knockdowns and trying to keep the focus off of his teammates and the children. He'll try to keep various combatants off of their feet for as long as that's viable. If he misses 3 times in a row, or something else comes up that makes it unreasonable for him to continue knocking people down, he will switch to using his sword offensively.

Initiative: 1d20+9 = 29 (CRIT)
APM: 10

Action 1: Tripping/Leg Hook. Strike: 1d20+12 = 19 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.
Action 2: Tripping/Leg Hook. Strike: 1d20+12 = 25 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.
Action 3: Backward Sweep. Strike: 1d20+12 = 14 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.
Action 4: Tripping/Leg Hook. Strike: 1d20+12 = 26 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.
Action 5: Tripping/Leg Hook. Strike: 1d20+12 = 17 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.
Action 6: Backward Sweep. Strike: 1d20+12 = 22 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.
Action 7: Tripping/Leg Hook. Strike: 1d20+12 = 22 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.
Action 8: Tripping/Leg Hook. Strike: 1d20+12 = 21 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.
Action 9: Backward Sweep. Strike: 1d20+12 = 16 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.
Action 10: Tripping/Leg Hook. Strike: 1d20+12 = 26 Damage: Knockdown only. Cannot be parried.

Contingency Action 1: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 23 Damage: 6d6+14 = 38
Contingency Action 2: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 30 Damage: 6d6+14 = 32
Contingency Action 3: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 18 Damage: 6d6+14 = 30
Contingency Action 4: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 36 (CRIT) Damage: 6d6+14 = 35
Contingency Action 5: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 25 Damage: 6d6+14 = 45
Contingency Action 6: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 33 Damage: 6d6+14 = 38
Contingency Action 7: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 27 Damage: 6d6+14 = 42
Contingency Action 8: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 21 Damage: 6d6+14 = 28
Contingency Action 9: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 36 (CRIT) Damage: 6d6+14 = 41
Contingency Action 10: Strike w/ Champion. Strike: 1d20+16 = 36 (CRIT) Damage: 6d6+14 = 38


Auto-Dodges: 1d20+13 = 231d20+13 = 161d20+13 = 261d20+13 = 141d20+13 = 211d20+13 = 231d20+13 = 321d20+13 = 33 (CRIT) 1d20+13 = 221d20+13 = 30

Parries: 1d20+18 = 191d20+18 = 321d20+18 = 211d20+18 = 201d20+18 = 301d20+18 = 261d20+18 = 331d20+18 = 311d20+18 = 361d20+18 = 35
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image

Ledger
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Chef Icky » Wed May 13, 2020 2:06 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 27/43%
JIC: 1d20 = 6/1d100 = 87

Conditions
- CAF Heavy Battle Armor: 88/120 MDC
- Integrated N-40B Force Field: 0/110 MDC
- ISP: 40/48 at the end of this post assuming combat doesn't immediately ensue
- Nightvision – 100’/30.5 m (can see in total darkness)
- EP-5 Energy Pulse Pistol: 3/9 shots remaining in current e-clip


((OOC: I assume not enough time has passed for any noteworthy regeneration of ISP or of force field MDC))

Icky's expression only gets more and more sour as he watches the... what in the Seven Hells are they? Gobs of cosmic phlegm? plop down onto the building and disgorge more Necrols inside. "Whelp, dere goes any chance o' collectin' any evidence ta bring back -- not dat it was high on our ta-do list anyway. 'Ere's hopin' dey find nuthin' but body parts down dere."

He keeps a wary eye out on the way back in case something's decided to follow or ambush the group. "Dat son o' a motherless goat..." Icky grumbles to no one in particular on the way back. "Dat fraggin' bastich set us up. Prob'ly sold us out on da promise dat da Tarlok would lay off da resistance in return. I swear... when we get back I'm gonna find me a nice sturdy pole, sharpen one end, shove it so far up his arse it'll come out 'tween his tonsils, build a nice cookfire, spit roast 'im alive, an' stuff da chunks down Sister Suicide's gullet 'till she explodes from da inside out..."

The aforementioned son of a motherless goat wrote:”What the hell happened to you guys? You find what you were looking for at least?”


As if you didn't know... Icky with some effort resists the urge to make good on his earlier mutterings. "Oi, 'hell' is da right word for it sure 'nuff. But any trap ya can spring an' still clear out wit'out losin' any o' yer crew is a win in me book."

He spends the next few minutes cleaning up his gear and checking his swords to make sure the Kreeghor's hide hadn't dulled them down, expecting the other hoof to drop at any moment when the knock/commotion finally arrives. He springs to his feet and has his swords ready but holds off charging in just yet.

He barely keeps a snarl to himself as Haad issues her ultimatum (for lack of a better word). As the others start to speak up he nods along with them until he can keep quiet no longer. "So tell me, lady, since when does da 'greater good' mean suckin' little kids dry an' leavin' nuthin' but dried-out husks strapped down ta lab tables? An' since when does da 'greater good' mean cozyin' up ta Necrol monstrosities dat make da Sploogs seem cute an' cuddly by comparison? Ya talk 'bout 'sacrifice' like it's all well an' noble, but dis ain't sacrifice -- it's GENOCIDE. An' anyone what figures da Necrols are gonna let anyone control an army o' super-bio-freaks but dem an' dem alone is full o' a special kinda nuts. Sister Suicide 'ere's leadin' y'all down a path dat only ends wit' all o' ya sucked dry an' yer DNA fuelin' a horde o' Necrol boogey-minions." He gives Haad the coldest icy stare he can muster. "Almost as if dat's been da plan all along, 'Priestess Haad' -- if dat's who ya really are."

He shoots glances to the resistance leaders behind her and to the Scythe thugs as well. "Any o' ya still wanna suck dese kids' guts out through one o' dem monster tentacles, ya gotta go through us... an' Dionysus help any o' ya brain-dead 'nuff ta try it."

If anyone starts a hostile action, he'll activate his last remaining Armor Bizarre and respond accordingly. If not, he'll hold action until someone does while doing a quick telepathic scan of local surface thoughts from Haad especially, but also the Scythe thugs and the other resistance figures.

Combat Shenanigans if Needed
Initiative: 1d20+4 = 22
APM: 8

Notes:
- While wielding Darkwing, Icky’s strength is SN 42 (6D6 punch damage)
- Darkwing inflicts double damage to beings of an evil alignment
- W.P. Paired Weapons
- Critical Strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19, 20.
- Armor Bizarre: 10th level proficiency; 10 minute duration (as if it'll last that long); 150 MDC; Opponents are -1 to initiative and must make a save vs H.F. 14 at the beginning of every melee round. A failed roll means the usual Horror Factor penalties.

Actions:
1. Activate Armor Bizarre
2. Slice with Darkwing. Strike: 1d20+11 = 22; Damage 12d6 = 50 MD
3. Dice with Darkwing. Strike: 1d20+11 = 15; Damage 12d6 = 48 MD
4. Whack with Darkwing. Strike: 1d20+11 = 22; Damage 12d6 = 42 MD
5. Cleave with Darkwing. Strike: 1d20+11 = 21; Damage 12d6 = 43 MD
6. Mince with Darkwing. Strike: 1d20+11 = 12; Damage 12d6 = 44 MD
7. Cube with Darkwing. Strike: 1d20+11 = 28; Damage 12d6 = 44 MD
8. Reserved for dodging. Dodge: 1d20+15 = 22

Auto-Parries with Giran's Green-Glowing Magic Sword: 1d20+14 = 21, 1d20+14 = 22, 1d20+14 = 18, 1d20+14 = 30, 1d20+14 = 19, 1d20+14 = 18, 1d20+14 = 21, 1d20+14 = 29
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator. Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. Or even when I ain't 'round.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to AGM account The Bos instead. Thanks!

------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Dark Lord » Fri May 15, 2020 12:53 pm

The retreat is tense. Many of you are at or near your limits, physically and mentally, and already frayed nerves have a tremendous toll taken upon them by the thought of gods-only-knows-what kinds of Necrol horrors might land on your heads from orbit. As your initial, frantic withdrawal yields no signs of pursuit you are able to ease up on the pace a little. Starchief and Kaedras both lend some healing to Mara, the worst-hurt member of the team. When he has a moment, Starchief asks Champion if he’s ever seen anything like those lab-grown monsters. The ancient rune sword replies in the negative. Otherwise, you hurry back- limping, nervously glancing at the skies behind you, and privately wondering what the hell just happened.

The dazed feeling eases when you return to the safehouse, and are able to take a load off and decompress a little from your experience. Mara joins the children in your makeshift eating area, shoveling food into her gullet with slightly more gusto than the rescued captives and answering Kaboom’s query in-between mouthfuls. Juan, Kaedras, and Icky all toss out one-liners alluding to the grim horror of what you beheld, but Sorrenson tiredly provides a more concrete description of what you saw down there. Kaboom is visibly shaken by the news, and after Sorrenson removes himself to do a quick check under the Drudge’s hood the Skrayper unsteadily settles into the nearest chair, listening in rapt horror to any of you who care to elaborate on the descriptions of what you found. As you compare notes, it paints a dark picture, and you cannot help but fear for the future and nervously check your armaments. Those of you who previously entered a mindlink with Sir Zem are privy to some of his memories, including a trip to the future where Phase World had been conquered by Necrols. The path to that future is much, much clearer now than it was 24 hours ago.

You barely have time to finish catching your breath after that. A thunderous knock at the door. The sudden appearances, both of Haad with her good squad and the obnoxious psychic with his. Sorrenson scrambles into his powered armor, flailing to activate systems through his adrenaline-deprived stupor. In the process, he realizes that none of the new arrivals triggered the notice of his surveillance drones. D-man obviously can teleport, but either Haad and her crew was exceptionally good at stealth, or they took an approach that wasn’t above ground. The rest of you ready yourselves, wearily standing to attention between the children you rescued and those who would undo that heroic act. Haad throws down the gauntlet. You have one chance to stop the confrontation from escalating into a bloodbath.

Sorrenson remains silent and tries to power through his fatigue, and power on his weapons without anybody noticing. Icky and Starchief retort by painting a graphic picture of the conditions in that lab- experimentation, residents of Seeron hooked up to strange biological machines that left them effectively mummies- those of you with successful perception rolls last round will notice a few of the Skraypers behind Haad casting wary eyes at one another. Mara waxes poetic on the atrocious nature of the activities within and she, Juan, and Kaedras condemn the murder and call it for what it is. Genocide in the name of freedom. Juan also brings up the drop pods.
Juan Echo wrote:"You wouldn't happen to know about that, would you Urqos Haad?"
Haad snorts. ”I resent your accusation, child. Whatever you aliens do to one another is no concern of mine. I am certain that whatever you saw was merely some sort of security measure, no doubt tripped by your inept intrusion into matters that do not concern you.”

Like the rest of you, Kaboom jumped to his feet when everyone burst in. Unlike the rest of you, he remained silent during the initial response to Haad’s ultimatum. At this remark, his eyes widen and he speaks. ”Wait… you knew about this?” Haad blinks, taken aback for the briefest of moments, then responds in a cool, conciliatory tone, ”My child, these creatures were brought to the resistance by the Burning Scythe. I only just learned of the details mere hours ago. I realize that these kinds of steps seem drastic, but it is the only way your people can gain the power to fight off the Tarlok. We must continue- like it or not, to stop now would dishonor the sacrifices of those who have already given their lives to our cause. It will all be worth it in the end, you shall see. Merely have faith.”

Kaboom retorts. ”That is some twisted-ass logic- and pure bull besides. You know everything that goes on in this city- I recognize plausible deniability when I see it.” Haad shifts, ever-so-slightly, uncomfortable in place. ”You can’t possibly tell me that a bunch of new aliens show up, kidnappings start in all the slums, and you knew nothing about it.” He pauses again, his tone growing angrier. ”And you let them go in anyway. Were you hoping they’d all get killed? That your secret would be safe?” Haad tries to retort, but Kaboom seems to make up his mind about something. He affixes Haad with a steely gaze and cuts her off. ”When you first came here, you told me we were the same. I believed you- but here’s the thing. Being a Skrayper means being up against impossible odds. It means dying by the dozen, every week, and getting beaten and bloody and bruised, and never quitting on your people no matter how bad it looks. Seems to me, there’s one team doing that here, and it ain’t yours. Maybe I had a couple things backwards.” He pauses, cranes his head and looks to the back of the room, and adds in a bit of a stage voice ”Maybe we all did.” Cue a couple nods.

While Kaboom and Haad face off, Kaedras turns his attention to D-Man and tries to get through to him- figuring the criminal exhibited some scant morals before, and perhaps would again. D-Man’s brow furrows at the outburst, and a tightness around his eyes suggests some kind of struggle. Still, he replies tonelessly ”G…Gotta do what th’ boss says.”

Then, Starchief steps up. Perhaps accidentally, Champion gives off a very faint glow, that suffuses Starchief’s profile and gives him a distinctly aethereal affect. He calls out Haad, comparing her to the Tarlok, and pointing out that these weapons will cost not only the lives of his people, but the free will of many survivors. Then, he calls to Waldo.
Starchief wrote:"Professor. Are you in agreement with the Priestess here? That we should hand over the children to be experimented on further? That we should just look the other way to torture for the sake of a new breed of mindless soldier?"
A clear, distinctly miffed voice pipes up from the back of the Skraypers’ ranks, as Waldo pushes through wearing a very finely crafted exoskeleton. ”No, I most certainly do NOT!” The Skraypers make way with a minimum of fuss, though more than a minimum of surprise, and she moves to stand behind Starchief (and next to Juan). ”I have long warned the Council of the inevitable results of ‘Priestess’ Haad’s ends-justify-the-means philosophy. I am only surprised it didn’t take you longer to show your hand in such a horrifying manner. Whatever game you’re playing, I shall be no part of it. Nor shall the people of Seeron, so long as I live!”

That seems to be the final push for a few of the Skraypers. Some of them simply disappear through the use of abilities- others more pugnaciously square up and take a conspicuous place between Haad and the children. Bringing Starchief to his grand conclusion.
Starchief wrote:"Here's what's going to happen. We are going to take these children to a safe place. You are going to allow us to leave and keep fighting the good fight. Earlier, I asked for a message to the rest of the galaxies to hear about our struggle. Obviously, you chose not to comply. I will inform the various councils myself of what is happening here. With assistance, we can shed the reins of Tarlok occupation."
Kaboom mutters, ”Your war…” then looks up at Starchief. ”That’s what this is all about, isn’t it? You didn’t bring it- you were chasing it.” He turns back to the remaining Skraypers. ”OK, gang- stand down. Andra’s right- this is a lot bigger than us, and we wanna make sure we’re helping the right side.” He affixes Haad with a glare.

The Skraypers behind Haad are now conspicuously absent- she stands alone, her entourage now either unobtrusively slipping out the back or guarding the children (and are very much obtrusive in so doing). Mindlock, who has been licking his lips and watching the scene before him with mounting concern and visible anxiety, turns to D-Man and screeches ”Get us out of here!” He turns back an scowls at Haad, as the group of gangsters abruptly fades from sight.

Haad’s face goes from affected tranquility to pure, inhuman rage so quickly and so abruptly that any of you who rolled a 16 or less on your 1d20 JIC roll last post take an involuntary step back. Her tone is cold, and totally devoid of her earlier matriarchal warmth. ”This is not over.” She then turns, and storms out. A moment later she is gone- Sorrenson’s drones can find no trace of her. She has vanished as if by magic, or some equally arcane ability.

The collective release of tension is palpable, and virtually everyone takes a big sigh of relief. Waldo says, ”Let’s get you all back to headquarters. Haad wouldn’t dare try anything there, and I daresay the local council is going to want a full report on what you found. They’ll decide what to do about… Well, about all of this.” While your fatigue and injuries make the prospect of another long slog through Rylor’s underbelly quite unappealing, it is less so than that of spending the night in a building the Burning Scythe can teleport into whenever it pleases. Waldo and a few of the Skraypers (her picks) take charge of the children, while Kaboom again leads the way underground. Most of the other locals disperse, to keep an eye on the area around the safehouse (and the lab grounds) and monitor any Tarlok response. Later, they will report all quiet- and that everything inside the lab perimeter has been razed.

In a turn of events that is exciting by virtue of its very banality, nothing happens on the return trip. The venue is cramped, smelly, and generally uncomfortable but you all power through and eventually return to the main subterranean resistance haven where you first made the displeasure of Haad’s acquaintance. Waldo calls a few of her friends over, and hustles the children away to receive proper medical care. Before leaving, she turns back and says ”I will convene the council for a morning session- they’ll want a complete debriefing if you are willing. Try to get some rest- I’ll see you all later.” She smiles at Starchief then, as she leaves, her gaze lingers on Juan for a good two-count than can be easily explained, and she smiles a little wider before stomping off in her armor. The rest of the Skraypers that escorted you take their leave as well, including Kaboom who follows Waldo with a friendly nod.

By the time you return to the resistance haven, it is about 10PM and you’ve all had a long day. You have the evening and a few hours of the morning to yourselves around the haven, followed by a council debriefing at 10AM. In the interests of expediency, post any in-character debriefings you care to offer, and I’ll cover the full council scene in my next post (barring any Q+A or something like that.

Healing
Mara: +56 MDC
Starchief: -6 healing touches
Kaedras: -12 ISP
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Juan Echo » Fri May 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Perception (27%): 1d100 = 65
JiC: 1d20 = 19/1d100 = 60

Gear
Armor
Tank top
Cargo pants
Combat sandals
Armor
Weapons
2 Magical Clubs
NE-74GL Grenade Launcher (Ammo 0/48)

The situation in the safe house is tense. To a certain degree, Juan is spoiling for a fight. If the Priestess Haad gives him a reason, he will rain down the clubs of (a) god on her. He waits for her to confess her part in the necrol bombardment. Instead she replies:
False Priestess Haad wrote:"I resent your accusation, child. Whatever you aliens do to one another is no concern of mine. I am certain that whatever you saw was merely some sort of security measure, no doubt tripped by your inept intrusion into matters that do not concern you."

Juan would take offense to that remark, but it is true that wandering is not a typically stealthy activity*. He looks at his teammates waiting to see who attacks first. Without an EBA, he is unusually hesitant to strike. However when he notices Waldo standing next to him, he feels confident any conflict will be resolved in their favor. He gives her a wink and smile (Charm (80%: 1d100 = 16 SUCCESS!) as Haad makes her dramatic exit.

The march back to the Skraypers headquarters is uneventful. Juan gets the feeling that Kaboom could make the tunnels they are creeping through more spacious if he wanted to, but instead the Wandering God finds himself hunched over and scraping through a dirty passage. On the otherside he looks at his tank top, stained with dirt and who knows what else.

"I am not having a good clothes day. This shall need to be washed immediately," he says taking off his shirt to reveal the radiant form of a god. Yayamama deities have a skin that is often compared to polished stone; in the case of Juan Echo, marble, a rich red marble that could not form in nature, would be an apt point of reference. Perfectly sculpted to the point that even its blemishes seemed flawless, the two new scars he received from Bedlam's goons only serve to accentuate his taut, slender form, as if an artist produced a masterpiece from a single piece of rock. Again, a fair point, since many a former lover or their significant others have come at him him with carving tools. And then there was the time that artist and his wife tried hack you to death. Trying to murder you saved their marriage.
Urqos Waldo wrote:"I will convene the council for a morning session- they’ll want a complete debriefing if you are willing. Try to get some rest- I’ll see you all later." She smiles at Starchief then, as she leaves, her gaze lingers on Juan for a good two-count than can be easily explained, and she smiles a little wider before stomping off in her armor.

Juan looks at the other Adventurers and says, "I'm going to ask Urqos Waldo about borrowing some armor until we get back to the space whale. He walks after the Skraypers with a quick wave. In the morning, he is not with the rest of the team.

* Per Rate-A-Deity:
Gas Constrictor wrote:1 out of 10
My X-C0 Merc team had spent months carefully tracking a group of cultists that had taken over a large island. We had infiltrated their capital, planned our strike, escape routes, everything. And on the day we were going to extract our target this big red idiot claiming to be a god comes traipsing in and clubbing every cultist to death and ruining our mission.
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 42/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Kaedras Starfall » Mon May 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Perception: 42% 1d100 = 11

JIC: 1d20 = 18
1d100 = 85

D-Man wrote:”G…Gotta do what th’ boss says.”


Kaedras' eyes narrow imperceptibly. Was that an internal struggle? Is Haad... controlling him?

kaedras watches with some satisfaction as a handful of Haad's goons choose justice over expediency. As the situation unfolds, Kaedras has a growing confidence that thye may yet survive, and when Haad leaves, he breathes a brief sigh of relief.

His relief is short-lived, however, as they prepare to trek across the city to safety through the extensive tunnel network.

"Aldón," he calls to his clockwork wolf, "Come. Protect the children." Kaedras accompanies the group, an eye out for danger, but his mind on just how barely they managed to pull off this rescue operation. This planet... there is so much injustice here. They do not need internal dissent on top of it.

When they reach the haven, Kaedras whistles his clockwork wolf back to his side. He skritches the wolf behind the ear. "Good boy."

Once there, Kaedras hunkers down in a secure corner to sleep and replenish his reserve of inner strength.




Kaedras reports with the group, fully rested, to the debrief. He listens as Starchief and others give their debrief. When he is called upon, he gives his part of the report. He speaks with the grace of one who is practiced at the art of etiquette, giving his report as effortlessly and unemotionally as possible.

"For my part, I have but little to add. I met Master Metri while attending to the sick and injured in the infirmary here, and he introduced me to his compatriots. I journeyed with them to the safehouse, after which we visited the marketplace to chase down leads. We had rumors there of Priestess Haad, and the people's suspicions that she was perhaps responsible for local disappearances. We then returned to the safehouse, whereupon I offered my services as an astral scout, to glean whatever intelligence I could by all craft and ingenuity from a location they had knowledge of."

"I prepared myself, entering a meditative trance and leaving my corporeal form. I sent my anima - my spirit - across the city to the location in question, and entered, finding children there being held and experiments being conducted. I was spotted there by a child and an adult who could, apparently, see into the astral plane. I returned with all expediency to the safehouse, and to my physical body."

"We then prepared to enter the facility, given the intelligence that missing individuals were being held there. The group travelled to and entered the facility, finding it largely abandoned. We found the children, and sent them back with Kaboom to the safehouse. In the lower levels, however, we found that the facility housed some sort of alien biological entity... a... cancerous growth of some sort, with an intelligence - that is the only way I can explain it - and we were briefly thereafter attacked. We managed to fend off attacks for a while, before the order was given to fall back. As we exfiltrated, we saw organic pods falling on the facility from the sky, disgorging necrols. we fell back to the safehouse once more, confident that the children were safe."

"At the safehouse, Kaboom called for reinforcements. Haad answered that call personally with an envoy of warriors - but instead of coming to our aid they came to... return the children to the experiments from which we freed them. After a tense parlay, many of her envoy abandoned her cause, joining us or leaving altogether, and she found her position indefensible. She left, and we abandoned the safehouse and returned here."


Kaedras Butcher's Bill
-5 ME Arrows
-5 HE Explosive Arrows
-2 Paralysis: Lesser Arrows
-3 Energy Bolt Arrows
-3 Neural Disruptor Arrows
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 168/168
M.D.C.: 37/37

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Sorrenson » Mon May 18, 2020 10:44 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 91
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 11 / 1d100 = 52
Drone Locations:
Spy - With Sorrenson
Combat A - With Sorrenson
Combat B - Dead. Really dead.
Destructo A - Also dead.
Destructo B - This one too, is also dead.

OOC Comments
Magical Adrenal-Rush has been used twice in the past 24 hours.
PPE: 3/151
ISP: 13/48
HP: 38
SDC: 30
NE PA003 "Drudge" Industrial PA
M.D.C. by Location.
Arms (2) - 200 each
Hands (2) - 100 eacho
Legs (2) - 200 each
Sensor Cluster (head) - 50
Main Body - 166/400
TW Armor of Ithan - 0/100
Starfire Cannon ammo 24/32
NE-800 ammo - 0/16 smart missiles available, 0/16 dumb missiles


Drone M.D.C
-80 from main body of Combat Drone #A
-5 from from main body of Spy Drone

Gear on person:
Amulet of Understanding
Amulet of Understanding ISP: -22

Light mage armor: (Worn)
M.D.C. by Location
• Hood: 20
• Arms: 15 each
• Legs: 30 each
• Main Body: 50
• Armor of Ithan: 0/60
Modifiers: -5% to physical skills
TW enhancements (at 6th level): armor of Ithan (10), Fly as Eagle (25), Breathe without Air (5), Impervious to Energy (20)

PH 21 Phase Beamer (Worn in shoulder holster)
Damage: 3d6 s.d.c. to s.d.c. creatures, 4d6 m.d.c. to m.d.c. beings and force fields, no damage to armor.
Rate of Fire: equal to HTH
Range: 400ft
Payload: 10 shots.
3 e-clips

TW Lightblade (shaped like a long knife, worn on belt)
Damage 1d4x10 +3 m.d.
Duration: 3 minutes
p.p.e. cost to activate: 20
Double damage to Vampires and those vulnerable to light.

Mr. Sorrenson’s Harness of Awesome V 1.0

TW Converted NE-202 Slim-Line "Widow-Maker" Heavy Plasma Cartridge Pistol
• Range: 60'
• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. (Particle Beam)
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only.
• Payload: 4 (12 P.P.E. per Shot)

Splugorth Mega-Blade

Bone Fetish

Utility/Tool Belt

After Haad leaves Sorrenson spends a few minutes scanning and scouting the area to make sure she’s gone. “Yeah, she’s gone. The way she disappeared reminds me of a demon, right? Or maybe a mage I guess, but I didn’t see her actively cast. Drones didn’t pick them up one their way in either. Are there tunnels around here?”

Once they read the HQ Sorrenson eats, then sleeps. He only eats because he knows that if he goes to sleep with a full belly he’ll sleep longer. He sleeps soundly until he is woken. Apparently it’s a hidden benefit of using the Adrenal Rush - fight, see truly horrific shite that should give one screaming night terrors and then fall into a deep, non-dreaming sleep.

At some point during the night Sorrenson is woken by The Amulet. Ahem... Mr Sorrenson. Forgive the intrusion, but I need your help. Well, rather Juan may need your help. Sorrenson blinks his eyes open slowly and flows like a misshapen chunk of mud through a range of emotions at being woken up prematurely. Eventually, when he's capable of communication he asks the Amulet an important question. Dude. really? Like funking reaaaaaaallllly?
Yes, Mr Sorrenson... Really! Now I suspect you're thinking Juan is a big boy and can wear his big boy pants and deal with whatever silliness he's gotten himself into. Well, that is a valid point. However on this occasion I fear he may need... a different perspective to help him extract himself from his situation. The Amulet replies.
Fine. Where is he?
Follow the drone Mr Sorrenson it will lead you right to him. The Amulet sounds relieved.
Hang on. How do you know what he's up to anyway?
I had the spy drone follow him earlier.
... Right, of course you did... But, like, why?
You'll see soon enough Mr Sorrenson.

***********************************************

At the briefing he raises a few points. “So, I think this is some sort of experiment. These Necrols are trying to use people with superpowers to make some kind of organic superpowered bio-armor. The superpower beings are draining or transformed, repurposed, rebuilt, i dunno maybe even regrown into bio armor. It seems to work. The guys we fought were all wearing it, all were very tough. The Necrols know it works. I expect they’ll want to make many many more suits of this bio-armor. That means they’ll want more and more people, with superpowers to feed into the bio-armor machine. They won’t go away by themselves, we’re going to have to force them to leave. If they are thirsty enough for this bio-armor they may even invade.

Another point is that if they can orbital-drop then they have space assets in system. Probably even low orbit because those pods got to the hideout really fast. So either the Tarlok know they are there and are okay with it, which I doubt, or they’re really good at stealth.”
Last edited by Sorrenson on Fri May 22, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:13 am
Location: Phase World (Rogues)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Chef Icky » Thu May 21, 2020 3:33 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 11/43%
JIC: 1d20 = 20/1d100 = 71

Icky can't help but smirk as the tide of popular opinion amongst the resistance begins to turn against Haad and her 'allies.'

Dark Lord wrote:Kaboom retorts. ”That is some twisted-ass logic- and pure bull besides. You know everything that goes on in this city- I recognize plausible deniability when I see it.” Haad shifts, ever-so-slightly, uncomfortable in place. ”You can’t possibly tell me that a bunch of new aliens show up, kidnappings start in all the slums, and you knew nothing about it.” He pauses again, his tone growing angrier. ”And you let them go in anyway. Were you hoping they’d all get killed? That your secret would be safe?” Haad tries to retort, but Kaboom seems to make up his mind about something. He affixes Haad with a steely gaze and cuts her off. ”When you first came here, you told me we were the same. I believed you- but here’s the thing. Being a Skrayper means being up against impossible odds. It means dying by the dozen, every week, and getting beaten and bloody and bruised, and never quitting on your people no matter how bad it looks. Seems to me, there’s one team doing that here, and it ain’t yours. Maybe I had a couple things backwards.” He pauses, cranes his head and looks to the back of the room, and adds in a bit of a stage voice ”Maybe we all did.” Cue a couple nods.


And maybe you lot weren't the only ones... Icky nods almost imperceptibly as Kaboom pretty much destroys all his suspicions about having sold out the group. Glad I didn't try to lop his head off when we first got back.

Dark Lord wrote:Haad’s face goes from affected tranquility to pure, inhuman rage so quickly and so abruptly that any of you who rolled a 16 or less on your 1d20 JIC roll last post take an involuntary step back. Her tone is cold, and totally devoid of her earlier matriarchal warmth. ”This is not over.” She then turns, and storms out. A moment later she is gone- Sorrenson’s drones can find no trace of her. She has vanished as if by magic, or some equally arcane ability.


"Oi, dat's what I'm 'fraid of..." Icky mutters to nobody in particular. While it's a given that this particular safehouse is pretty much a loss at this point, Icky can't help but wonder just how much of the Skraypers' organization was compromised by these events. While he tries to keep it close to the vest he can't help but feel for them -- after all, they're fighting to achieve the very thing he himself managed when he escaped his master's grasp that night. Maybe if things were different he'd consider staying and helping them. Icky couldn't deny a certain sense of thrill to that idea, but as he himself had said to Kaboom the crew of the Dime Store Magic has their own good fight to fight and it involves a much bigger battlefield than just one planet.

Speaking of Kaboom, during the long trek back to the HQ he pulls up alongside him and clears his throat. "Oi. Kablooey. I reckon I owe ya a frakkin' huge apology. After ya left wit' da kids an' dat trap got sprung, I was dead certain ya sold us out. I was so cheesed off dat I was 'bout ready ta shove a pole up yer arse, roast ya alive, an' shove yer nuts down Haad's throat when we got back. But what went down back dere? Dat took a danglin' pair o' pure adamantium ta stand up fer what's right like ya did. So fer whaddever it's worth, just wanted ta say I'm sorry. Sorry fer misjudgin' ya, an' sorry fer all da frell dat's gonna come outta dis as a result."

------------------------

During the debriefing he'll listen and nod along to the others as they have their say. When it's his turn he'll raise himself up to his full height and add "Oi, when we first got 'ere I offered ta let ya scan me mind so ya could verify dat we came in peace an' all dat. If any o' ya wanna do it again ta see what we saw in dat... laboratory... den dat's alright wit' me. But I warn ya, it's da sickest frak I've seen dis side o' da demon planet Cormal. Ya won't like what ya see."

"Anyway... da short answer is dat yah, like me chums 'ave said yer bein' harvested by the Necrols. Whether da Burnin' Scythe are partners or minions, dey're in on it too. And it's a safe bet dat all dese disappearances ya been 'avin' are just part of da process. An' while I hope I'm really off da recipe 'ere, I got reason ta believe Haad may be some kinda shapeshifter. I got nuthin' ta back it up, so take it wit' a pinch o' natron if ya want, but it's like when ya try ta draw somethin' from memory an' ya don't get all da details just right. Wit' all dat we've seen an' 'eard, it's me considered opinion dat da Necrols brought 'er in ta infiltrate yer organization an' steer ya towards 'er martyrdom crusade so as ta make da harvestin' easier."
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator. Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. Or even when I ain't 'round.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to AGM account The Bos instead. Thanks!

------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Juan Echo » Thu May 21, 2020 7:51 pm

<Rolls carry>
Gear
Armor
Tank top
Cargo pants
Combat sandals
Armor
Weapons
2 Magical Clubs
NE-74GL Grenade Launcher (Ammo 0/48)

Relevant Skills
Cook (65%) 1d100 = 30
Seduction (25%) 1d100 = 72
Zero Gravity Movement (97%) 1d100 = 36

The scene in Waldo's quarters has escalated quickly. Things had started in an orderly, if bizarre, fashion with a hot plate and arrangement of pots and bowls before devolving to where the two participants are now tied right wrist to left wrist and right leg to right leg in various stages of dress. Waldo has parts of her EBA on, including her left gauntlet, while Juan has decided to go Commando*. This would be an uncomfortable position, and impossible to move if not for the fact that Juan is surprisingly (is it though?) flexible with his arms tied behind his back. Maneuvering herself over her companion for the evening, Waldo proves that despite her advanced age she is not far removed from her physical prime.

Someone walking in on this might be startled at the scene of stark violence; bound together they are clawing against each other in a fight across the room towards a tiny skewer piercing a small opaque globe spattered with red. It would be easy to mistake that for someone's gouged eye, but it is a grape lightly dipped in a spiced tomato and fruit sauce. The reality is that love, or infatuation, can take many forms, oftentimes being more physical than a pitched battle. This is something that both need a reminder of after the horrors they discovered that day. Another thing they are reminded, locked in a struggle for that last piece of fruit, that love, and infatuation, can be far sweeter than the blood of a fallen enemy.

"Was that one of Urqos Sorrenson's birds?"

"Shut up." Conversation ceases with the sound of a loud crack.
*******
Urqos Sorrenson wrote:Follow the drone Mr Sorrenson it will lead you right to him. The Amulet sounds relieved.
Hang on. How do you know what he's up to anyway?
I had the spy drone follow him earlier.
... Right, of course you did... But, like, why?
You'll see soon enough Mr Sorrenson.

Things have settled by early morning. Anyone that walks in will find Juan hanging upside down by one leg over a pot of broth simmering on a hot plate. A Skrayper's costume is wrapped around his waist like a sarong, providing the God with some uncharacteristic modesty.

Waldo is sitting beneath him, a sheet wrapped around her and her armor colorfully stained, disassembled, and spread along the far wall of her room. Her hair is tied in a tight, silver bun spattered with streaks of sauce. Ignoring the big red deity gently swaying above her, she casually stirs the broth before plucking a large meaty gray mass. She looks at it with a satisfied sigh. "Dipping sauce. Who knew what a difference it could make?"

Juan looks up, or rather straightens his neck, and casts a large grin. "Urqos Sorrenson! We have made some beautiful, beautiful soup. Would you like a slurp?" he nods up, or rather down to the pot bellow.
*******
Before leaving for the briefing in the morning, Juan looks at his clothes, both splattered with dirt and blood from the fight (not to be mistaken for the later physical acts) the previous night. He holds his once white tank top in his hands, and then looks down at Waldo's costume around his waist. "Urqos Waldo, I meant to ask you before dinner, could I borrow one of your team's costumes?"

* Commando brand undergarments, your wardrobe's last, and best, line of defense
Last edited by Juan Echo on Fri May 22, 2020 7:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 42/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Mara » Thu May 21, 2020 8:53 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 38 / 65% (95% when dealing with vampires or undead)
JiC: 1d20 = 12 1d100 = 37

Conditions:

Mara thanks both Kaedras and Starburst for the healing, "Thanks that was badly needed."

At the end of the scene after Haad disappears she ponders, Thanks to all the gods as I was in no shape to be fighting, especially a scrape as ugly as this could have been. They need to hunt her down! She winks at Starburst and Kaboom, then looks at the others, "See I told you Kaboom was a stand up guy!"

When they get back to base Mara takes the suggestion and racks out for 8 hours straight. She then showers, eats and meditates until they come get the group. (+220 ppe) She activates her Phoenix tattoo to get 100 MD back and feels much better, not great, but better. (-124 ppe) She listens to the others get debriefed and she adds, "I was in the UWW Navy for many years and I've never seen anything like what was going on there. It was hideously disgusting."
Mara Archerean

PPE: 288 / 288
ISP: 85 / 85
MDC: 381/381
H.F.: 14
Heart in Chains Tattoo: 0/450 MDC(inactive)

Constant: Sixth Sense

Soundtrack:
''Zombie'' by Damned Anthem
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Ghost in the Machine Remix)
Adele vs. Linkin Park - Set Fire To The End
Tomorrow We Fight
User avatar
Mara
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Sorrenson » Fri May 22, 2020 12:16 pm

<rolls held>
Juan Echo wrote:"Urqos Sorrenson! We have made some beautiful, beautiful soup. Would you like a slurp?"

"No, I would not." Sorrenson replies tersely. The whole way here Sorrenson had the feeling he was being played. Now he knew. Juan was with Waldo. Waldo would be at the briefing for sure. The Amulet had lied. Juan did not need Sorrenson's help at all to extract himself from this situation. In fact, Juan seemed to be having a rather good ol' time and would probably turn up to the briefing around the same time as Waldo. The Amulet had lied to him! He felt a stress headache starting to form and this temper shortening.

The Amulet, aware that the jig was up, reached out to Sorrenson. Yes, Mr. Sorrenson I brought you here under false pretenses. Juan does not need your help. I do.
Sorrenson feels his stomach drop. I'm not going to like this am I? He asks slowly.
No, not at all. I am sorry. The Amulet seems to shake it's head apologetically. Sorrenson doesn't reply but just rubs his eyebrows a bit too hard.
The Amulet pauses, then continues. Mr. Sorrenson, I need you to completely dip me, chain and all, in that *sauce* for exactly 17 seconds.

Sorrenson throws up his arms in disgust. "OH! You've got to be kidding me! I mean, COME ON! You wake me up, lie to me, get to come here and now you want me to give you a swim in Juan.... Sauce!?! Are you INSANE! NO! Oh, no no no no. The Answer is NO!" Sorrenson explodes at the amulet in a burst of anger, out-loud. He turns and leaves.

The Amulet waits. After a few blocks of angrily stomping his way back to the safe-house Sorrenson suddenly stops and sighs dramatically. Why do you need that? You said you need this. Why? He asks the Amulet.

The Amulet seems the clear it's throat. I'll try to be brief. Do try to keep up, things will get weird. I am The Amulet of Understanding. We know this. It is fact. How I became this way and why is not known. Who I was is also unknown. These facts are hidden from me, from us. Who I was and how I became this and why are the most compelling thoughts I have. I have no clear memories of my flesh and bone self. Impression and fragments of emotion bubble up to the surface from time to time. I have theories about the who, how and why. The problem, one of many in fact, is that I can no longer tell the difference between a fragment of memory and plausible theory. It seems that happens when one thinks about something for far too long. This is exacerbated by the fact that I, or should I say who I was, have been split up into several essences. I, The Amulet of Understanding, am one. The others, that I recall, are: The Crown of Knowledge, The Monocle of Seeing-things-as-they-are, The Broach of Conviction, The Ring of Craftsmanship and the Belt of Clarity. We are all that is left of Whoever we collectively were. The problem we have...

Sorrenson holds up a hand. I have no idea what your even trying to sell me. Get to the point.

Very well. I have a memory-theory that I - we - tried to become a god. Like Juan, but of course better. Part of this memory-theory is the impression of being, or having a rentboy, or rentgirl - gender is no longer important to me - a housebeing perhaps, to a deity. the exact details of the arrangement are lost. The Amulet continues before being interrupted by Sorrenson.
House-boy, house-girl? What, like a cook or cleaner?
Oh my dear naive Mr Sorrenson... How young you are. No, it was an arrangement for... services.
Sorrenson frowns. Oh right. That kind of arrangement.
Yes. Back when I was still flesh and bone. The Amulet confirms. Anyway, by dipping me in the sauce I expect that I'll be able to tell if this is a memory or a theory. Once experienced, deific excretion is not something you forget - ever. Before you ask, yes I know what is in the sauce. The drone saw it all Mr. Sorrenson. Everything... This way I get one step closer to figuring out who I was and why I am what I am today. Please I beg you. I, I will owe you one.
To those last words Sorrenson raises an eyebrow and smiles slightly. So what if you confirm this is a memory and not just a theory?
Obviously, I and the others will splinter off and create a new item to explore our lost sexual experiences in the hope to discover more about ourselves. The Amulet states, as if the answer was obvious.
Sorrenson screws up his face. What? Like 'The Dildo of Regret'? He asks with an unkind laugh.
I was thinking more along the lines of 'Phalus of Potency', or 'Phalus of Pleasure'. 'The Dildo of Regret' has several layers to it, worth mild consideration. Come, let us return and I will take a bath and find out! The Amulet responds.

Sorrenson returns to Waldo's and enters. He simply nods to Waldo and Juan and approaches the cauldron. He takes off The Amulet and places it in a large spoon. He sets a timer and with grim determination places The Amulet in the sauce for 17 seconds. After lifting it out and washing it off four times he puts The Amulet back on. Nothing happens.
So? He asks it. Eager to find out what happened.
With an overwhelming sense of sadness and relief The Amulet replies. A memory, it was an actual memory.
So... Now what? He asks.
With an even deeper sadness The Amulet replies. The Dildo of Regret will become a thing. A hint of gratitude enters it's tone. Thank you Mr. Sorrenson. This is the best thread I've had to follow in years. In your honor We will create 'Mr Sorrenson's Dildo of Regret'. Fear not. I am sure it will be your legacy long after you have passed from this life!

Sorrenson turns and leaves as his headache just gets worse.
User avatar
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:13 am
Location: Phase World (Rogues)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Starchief » Fri May 22, 2020 3:40 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 92/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 14/1d100 = 96

Kaboom wrote:
Starchief wrote:"Here's what's going to happen. We are going to take these children to a safe place. You are going to allow us to leave and keep fighting the good fight. Earlier, I asked for a message to the rest of the galaxies to hear about our struggle. Obviously, you chose not to comply. I will inform the various councils myself of what is happening here. With assistance, we can shed the reins of Tarlok occupation."
Kaboom mutters, ”Your war…” then looks up at Starchief. ”That’s what this is all about, isn’t it? You didn’t bring it- you were chasing it.” He turns back to the remaining Skraypers. ”OK, gang- stand down. Andra’s right- this is a lot bigger than us, and we wanna make sure we’re helping the right side.” He affixes Haad with a glare.

Starchief gives a nod as he sees Kaboom begin to understand the situation. This just might work...

Starchief's muscles relax as the threat of a fight that is simultaneously unwinnable and unavoidable dissipates. Priestess Haad's facial articulation throws him for a loop but besides that, he's elated that everything went as it should have with the odds stacked against them that heavily. It's like my dad told me. You just have to do the right thing. The rest will fall into place. As the Skraypers begin to abandon their misguided mission, Starchief keeps an eye on the situation to make sure nothing else goes awry.



On the way back, he spends his time walking with Kaboom, letting the rest of his crew follow behind. "So... do you get it now? You're like a brother to me, Ta'bol. I would never do anything to harm you or Seeron. This is my home."

When it comes time for the debriefing, Starchief takes the lead and lets the others fill in the cracks as they see fit.

Ink and Rose: "It all started with Luurducks. We came in under the guise of merchants. The crew caused a distraction while I slipped out unnoticed. One of our Skraypers went on a explodition right about then. Rest in Power to whoever they were. Seems like Haad's doing. Anyway, we headed to the Ink, met Haad, got trailed, lost some crew, gained some crew, got whisked away to you."

Bedlam: "We spent some time in the Market Square once we learned of the disappearance of Bio-Brothers and Sisters. Split into a few groups, we did some investigating and aid for the underserved in the area. That's when Bedlam's crew came calling. They said we couldn't set up shop in their plaza without paying them. We went to have a conversation. Boy did we get a talking to. Mister Bedlam, or someone in his camp, has the ability to switch off metaseeronian abilities. We got our rears handed to us until he called the whole thing off. He gave us some info and told us to get the hell out. I think Juan was ready for round 2."

Necrol Hospital: "We headed to our target location. It was seemingly abandoned. Two of the Skraypers from earlier were present. D-Man? And the other one was Mindlock? Was he controlling D-Man? Anyway, they were there, we got into a skirmish but it was handled quickly. The big deal was the basement. The entire thing had been turned into a living, breathing entity that processed Bio-Brothers like they were so much meat. The purpose was to create these suits of armor for the resistance, but in reality for the group that we came to combat. It was one of the hardest battles of my life and I am relieved that we all made it out alive. And you know the rest."
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image

Ledger
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Dark Lord » Sat May 23, 2020 10:42 am

After the tension in the safehouse is defused, you waste no time in pulling up stakes and retreating to the resistance haven. Once there Kaedras, Mara, and Sorrenson immediately seek the comfort of food then sleep. Mara later takes the opportunity to heal herself, and by morning is looking much better- most of her wounds have stopped bleeding, and from the pain at least two ribs were popped back into place. But the Atlantean still looks and feels badly beaten, and is glad that her supernatural constitution means her injuries won’t pose a longer-term problem. Even so, she has a ways to go. Most of the rest of you seek your rest soon after, as well- everyone save Juan, and certain ever-alert rune items.

Taking the first excuse he can to get his shirt off, Juan sidles up to Waldo and makes his move- using everything the gods gave him. Despite being drawn to the wandering god, Waldo is initially suspicious of Juan’s motivations- not quite believing that an eligible bachelor could possibly take an interest in a woman her age. But Juan Echo considers experience to be a powerful aphrodisiac, and gradually he convinces Waldo of his sincerity. The two disappear not too long after. And make some soup. Eventually. Among other things. Those of you who made a successful perception roll last round will wish you hadn’t, as your characters are periodically disturbed throughout the night by various gruntings, hootings, hollerings, and other animalistic sounds coming from one of the neighboring living chambers. As they echo through the underground caverns, the sounds call to mind nothing so much as barnyard animals, leaving a disturbing imprint on all who hear them, uneasily throughout the night.
Recovery Notes
Anyone recovering PPE/ISP through the night, deduct one hour due to “disturbances” if you made your perception roll last round. Otherwise, healing and recovery all go as intended. In total, you get a full night’s sleep and two hours to yourselves on top of that (Sorrenson uses one for his “favor”).
After a deep, dreamless sleep courtesy of his ebbing magical adrenal rush, Sorrenson is awakened by his amulet, telepathically driving the techno-wizard to try and find out whatever became of Juan Echo. And so, Sorrenson stumbles upon the grisly aftermath. Soon the truth comes out- not only is the Amulet of Understanding a peeping tom, and perhaps a fragment of some near-deific being, but it also has a thing for divine secretions. At Juan’s casual response to Sorrenson’s intrusion, the ratanoid hesitates at the Amulet’s odd request, but ultimately complies. The old boy has been awfully helpful on this mission, after all. Once the deed is done, Sorrenson beats a hasty retreat to his sleeping quarters and tries desperately to scrub what he just saw from his memory. Other deeds are done soon after- it is best not to speak of them. Unsurprisingly, the Godling is unable to find a costume that fits.

You all awaken in the morning, more-or-less refreshed, and prepare for your debriefing. As you gather for the council debrief, Oradro approaches you- looking fresh as a daisy, complete with shiny cosmic armor. ”The forge has need of me- I must depart. It was… good to see you all again. Say hi to… Datephus, yes. Datephus for me.” With that, Oradro unceremoniously departs through the tunnels, on his way to some mysterious cosmic mission. Waldo opens the council chambers and shows you in thereafter. She has a glow about her, and privately Starchief thinks she looks 10 years younger. Must be one helluva beauty regimen.

Haad is conspicuously absent from the proceedings, thank goodness. Waldo, and the stern gentleman from earlier are present, and sit patiently as they listen to you describe your findings. Starchief provides a detailed yet succinct summary of the events from the mission’s beginning to end, with Kaedras adding additional details for the events where he was present. Mara adds a comment on the horrors of the lab, but otherwise allows her physical condition to speak for itself. While all of you describe how you found the children, it is Sorrenson who provides an expert hypothesis as to their purpose. It seems clear that the lab is somehow using bio-freaks as fodder to create this new, fantastic bio-armor. They will want more. What’s more, they clearly have the capability to launch from orbit- without the Tarlok’s knowledge, or with their consent. While Kaboom wasn’t present for the adventure in the basement, he can confirm all of the details that occurred above-ground. This news is clearly sobering to the two council members present.

The general speaks. ”We’re going to need to run this up the chain of command. If true, this merits a planet-wide alert- who knows where these ‘Necrols’ will strike next.” Waldo, who looks stricken by your reports, adds ”Bad enough that the Tarlok plague turned us all into mutants- now we’re a commodity to untold alien species. Bad enough we had to deal with Splugorth slavers.” She sighs. ”At least we know they’re here, and can work to counter them now. We’ll have to step up our patrols of the underprivileged districts.” The general nods and rubs his face. ”Command will want a recommendation on how to proceed with the Burning Scythe, too. Gods, what a mess.” He sighs, then turns back to you all. ”Thank you for this information. I had better go make my report.” With a crisp nod (and barring any additional information to report), he excuses himself. The session is effectively adjourned, although Waldo remains behind and approaches Starchief. She says quietly, ”I had hoped you would stay- fight alongside us again. I can see that your time off-world has made you strong, and I know that you know how much we need you in this fight. But you have to leave again, don’t you?” She’s sad, but nods when she receives the expected reply in the affirmative. ”I won’t ask you to stay, then. But promise me you’ll be careful- Starchief is an important symbol to our people, and we need him to return to us someday.” At the last, Waldo embraces Starchief, and whispers to him ”Give ‘em hell, Andra.” With a last pat, she disengages, and leaves. As she does, Professor Waldo allows her gaze to linger on Juan for a moment, before sauntering out with a very deliberate wink at the godling.

Afterwards, Starchief and Icky approach Kaboom. Icky apologizes for his earlier suspicions of the Skrayper, and Starchief strikes a conciliatory tone in light of his old friend’s new attitude. Kaboom offers Icky his hand, and upon shaking it says, ”Yeah, well, hey, man- I wasn’t exactly a big fan of you lot to begin with, either. Seems like just about the only aliens that come here, only ever wanna exploit us or help the Tarlok. But you guys, you laid it all on the line to protect my people- without even knowing ‘em. Plenty of Seeronians wouldn’t do that. As far as I’m concerned, you guys are alright. Even that asshole red guy who apparently slept with Waldo last night. I mean, honestly, that guy?” Kaboom shakes his head, ferociously enough to clear some unwanted imagery, then continues. ”Anyway, call it square?” Barring any disagreement from the minotaur, Kaboom then addresses Starchief.

”Uh, look, Andra- I do owe you an apology. I regret some of the things I said earlier- I know you’re one of us, and that you’re on our side. It’s just…” Previously crestfallen up til now, Kaboom raises his eyes to meet Starchief’s. ”We thought you were dead, man. For a lot of us, that was it.” He pauses. ”Myself included, probably. But Haad… Haad, she gave us hope that we could win again! For awhile there, with you two, well… it was like watching Mom and Dad fight, or something like that.” He shakes his head. ”Anyway, I’m sorry. I never should’ve doubted you, not even for a second. And I definitely never should have listened to that weird-ass alien priestess. We good?”

Assuming all goes well, Kaboom nods. ”Okay. Well, wherever you go, and whatever you do, I hope you’ll remember your friends here on Seeron. Gods know we’ll remember you.” With a cheesy smile (all the cheezier thanks to Kaboom’s… unique pallor) he adds, ”Speaking of which- what are you guys gonna do next? Join up with the resistance, I hope?”
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Kaedras Starfall » Sat May 23, 2020 9:46 pm

Perception: 42% 1d100 = 61

JIC: 1d20 = 9
1d100 = 39

Mara wrote:"Thanks that was badly needed."


Kaedras bows, slightly. "I am at your service. My healing abilities may not be the equal of others but I will endeavor to reapply them, should you need it, after my energies have replenished."

After the debriefing, Kaedras excuses himself, returning to his former quarters to retrieve his hover platform, which he left stowed there, and brings it back to the chambers used by his new companions.

I do not know where this adventure will take me... though I feel it necessary to carry word of these misdeeds to the UWW and seek aid on behalf of the Seeronians. If these new friends can carry me off-planet, I will owe them such a debt of gratitude as cannot be repaid.

In the aftermath of this debacle, however, one thing is certain - he has a long road to travel to bring his family the kind of honor he had hoped to bring, and to be worthy of his betrothed. He sits down in a corner, opens his HPC, and begins to write her a letter.

Dearest Seldanna,

I write to you from Seeron, a world wracked with troubles. The people here have been much put-upon, cursed and mutated by aliens seeking to enslave them. My heart bleeds with sorrow for their plight. I have put arrow to bow on their behalf. Though I did manage to free a small cohort from slavery, the problem is so much larger than one elf can reasonably solve alone. In time, I will make my way back to Alfheim, to make a claim for aid on their behalf. I hope you will allow me to visit with you when that happens.

Your gift to me, Aldón, my wolf, has been my constant companion and a reminder to me of light in dark times. When first I saw him I saw you reflected upon his gleaming coat, and the memory of this returns to me whenever my eyes fall upon him. It is a memory I treasure. Aldón watches over me and my companions as we sleep, ever vigilant. He is steady and true, as I hope to be to you when - if! - we are joined.

My companions - of them there is much to say. After freeing my fellow travellers from slavery and landing upon the planet Seeron, I joined with the Resistance here, plying my small healing abilities in the infirmary here. It was there that I met master Metri, a Yabbahyar of great power - a Mystic true, strong in the psychic and magickal arts. In his wisdom he introduced me to his companions, led by one called Starchief, a Seeronian by birth, powerful and possessed of keen tactical mind. The others are Mara, an Atlantean with preternatural grace and skill, her skin inscribed with ancient magics; Icky, a Minotaur with a prediliction for cuisine, and an unmatched skill in combat - he was, unless I miss my guess, one of our Warlock Marines; Sorrenson, a ratanoid who, in his Drudge power armor was nearly unstoppable; Oradro, a Seljuk Cosmo-Knight, as impressive in power and skill as he is in height - he has just recently left our group for parts unknown; and last but by no means least, one Juan Echo, who purports to be a god of the Yayamama pantheon. His ways are strange to me, but he has been a keen ally.

It is impossible to describe them each in the depth which they deserve - suffice for now to say I owe them much, and to them I am bound. Their endeavors will be my endeavors for the foreseeable future, but please rest assured that I have not forgotten Seldanna Ravaran, nor the House of Idralion, nor Alfheim.

Seldanna, I miss you. My heart aches to see your face anew. When I return to Alfheim in the fullness of time it will be in the knowledge that I did my best to grow the honor of my house to be worthy to join our houses. Until then I am...

Yours,

Kaedras Idralion


This written, Kaedras will make himself available for whatever healing or other purposes are required of him.
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 168/168
M.D.C.: 37/37

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Sorrenson » Mon May 25, 2020 1:09 am

Perception: 1d100 = 6
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 19 / 1d100 = 78
Drone Locations:
Spy - With Sorrenson
Combat A - With Sorrenson
Combat B - Dead. Really dead.
Destructo A - Also dead.
Destructo B - This one too, is also dead.

OOC Comments
Magical Adrenal-Rush has been used twice in the past 24 hours.
PPE: 93/151
ISP: 48/48
HP: 38
SDC: 30
NE PA003 "Drudge" Industrial PA
M.D.C. by Location.
Arms (2) - 200 each
Hands (2) - 100 eacho
Legs (2) - 200 each
Sensor Cluster (head) - 50
Main Body - 166/400
TW Armor of Ithan - 0/100
Starfire Cannon ammo 24/32
NE-800 ammo - 0/16 smart missiles available, 0/16 dumb missiles


Drone M.D.C
-80 from main body of Combat Drone #A
-5 from from main body of Spy Drone

Gear on person:
Amulet of Understanding
Amulet of Understanding ISP: -22

Light mage armor: (Worn)
M.D.C. by Location
• Hood: 20
• Arms: 15 each
• Legs: 30 each
• Main Body: 50
• Armor of Ithan: 0/60
Modifiers: -5% to physical skills
TW enhancements (at 6th level): armor of Ithan (10), Fly as Eagle (25), Breathe without Air (5), Impervious to Energy (20)

PH 21 Phase Beamer (Worn in shoulder holster)
Damage: 3d6 s.d.c. to s.d.c. creatures, 4d6 m.d.c. to m.d.c. beings and force fields, no damage to armor.
Rate of Fire: equal to HTH
Range: 400ft
Payload: 10 shots.
3 e-clips

TW Lightblade (shaped like a long knife, worn on belt)
Damage 1d4x10 +3 m.d.
Duration: 3 minutes
p.p.e. cost to activate: 20
Double damage to Vampires and those vulnerable to light.

Mr. Sorrenson’s Harness of Awesome V 1.0

TW Converted NE-202 Slim-Line "Widow-Maker" Heavy Plasma Cartridge Pistol
• Range: 60'
• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. (Particle Beam)
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only.
• Payload: 4 (12 P.P.E. per Shot)

Splugorth Mega-Blade

Bone Fetish

Utility/Tool Belt

Sorrenson isn't in the best mood before, during or after the briefing. The combination of mild fatigue and being woken up early to do something really gross has left his sense of humor impaired. He pretty much keeps to himself. Thankfully The Amulet seems far off, it's gone wherever it goes when it isn't in Sorrenson's head. As has often been the case in his life his though drift towards Techno-wizardry. Specifically this last fight and the problem the team as a whole had when they came up against a stronger foe. Logistics. It was our compete lack of extra ammo, force fields etc that made us stop and pull out. Well, for me I ran out of mana as well. Sorranson thinks to himself. A loose concept starts to form in his head. As is often the case for him he comes up with a name first. Sorrenson likes naming things.

He stands up suddenly and says out loud, "The Galactic Adventurer Dispenserer!" That's what I'll call it... Now I just need to figure out what it does and how it does it. He sits back down and pulls out his tablet and starts brain storming ideas.
User avatar
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:13 am
Location: Phase World (Rogues)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Juan Echo » Wed May 27, 2020 9:07 pm

Perception (27%): 1d100 = 72
JiC: 1d20 = 1/1d100 = 85

Gear
Armor
Tank top
Cargo pants
Combat sandals
Armor
Weapons
2 Magical Clubs
NE-74GL Grenade Launcher (Ammo 0/48)


Juan does not say much during the briefing, having little to add to the others' accounts. Hearing it all is quite a lot to take in. He glances at the others, both Adventurer and Skrayper, to see how they are processing all the information. Suddenly the fight against oppression almost seems irrelevant; the Three Galaxies were going to be destroyed in the most horrific way possible.

Urqos General wrote:"Command will want a recommendation on how to proceed with the Burning Scythe, too. Gods, what a mess. Thank you for this information. I had better go make my report."

Juan nods, "Aye. There are too many threats to the Three Galaxies to fight alone. We shall spread word of your fight and send what support we can." He clasps the general's hand. He then looks up at Waldo, giving off a divine glow.

He glances at Kaboom with an affectionate sneer; Juan still does not like the sidekick, not exactly, but he appreciates that the mortal has shown the capacity to grow and learn from his mistakes in his relatively brief life. In time, hi might rise to inherit the mantle of Seeron's Favorite Son, and continue the fight that Starchief, and others before, had led. He could even prove to be a valuable ally in the fight that loomed far beyond Seeron, if he didn't get trapped in a faulty air lock by some chance.

As they head to the Dime Store Magic, Juan asks the other Adventurers, "So where do we travel to next? Do we try to track down the Necrols? We could return back to Phase World and report to Thraxus. But a defeat like this is hardly coming back home with."
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 42/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Metri » Fri May 29, 2020 9:09 am

-----------------------------------
Perception: 1d100 = 98 | 39%
JIC: 1d20 = 1| 1d100 = 60%
-----------------------------------
Earlier Debrief
Troubled by his experience while separated from the others, Metri tries to hide the emotional scars from his teammates. As a result, during the Haad confrontation, the Yhabbayar had little to contribute except mute silence. He is nonetheless quite impressed by his compatriots and their ability to reveal the nefarious machinations of Haad and convince the Skraypers to resist her false promises.

My fellow Adventurers are strong in mind, body and spirit. Metri thought to himself. Skorl echoed his agreement in the Yhabbayar’s mind. And they are able to bear the burden of whatever the truth is.

During the debrief, Metri shares his point of view of the facility conflict without restriction.

”Separated from the others, I was. A victim of my own impatience. While everyone was fighting in the main room, pressed into the adjacent room, alone, I ventured. From this adjacent room, enemy reinforcements were appearing. A pre-emptive disruptive strike to the flow of reinforcements, my goal was. Toward the direction of supernatural evil, I sensed. Breach the aperture and enter the adjacent room. Unprepared I was for the scene that greeted me.

Filled with life unnaturally melded with machines and computers the room was. An abomination to my senses, hmm. Also present, a tall red-skinned Necrol woman operating the living machines, cocoons from which enemy reinforcements emerged, three Necrol warriors and humanoid enhanced with Necrol augmentation. Familiar, this humanoid was. Dueled once before during grand melee protecting the Center from Demonic forces. One of the Invincible Guardsmen, elite unit led by Bashka, now augmented by Necrol technology. Agility now enhanced with twin energy blades and superior alacrity, a formidable opponent now nigh impossible to defeat. Without the support of my friends, limited my options were.

Unpleasant, messy and severe, the fight was, hmm. Destroy the Necrol technology, my focus. Unnaturally sturdy, this Necrol technology resisted. Under siege, stripped my magical protections were, one at a time. Finally, while trying to rejoin the rest of the Adventurers, overwhelmed and captured, I was. By darkness binding, immobilizing.

As the remainder of my magic unraveled, confronted by my tormenter I was. Clammy hands. Hissing voice. Darkness obscured my ability to see. Infected with some manner of disease, I became. Trapped and incapable, if not for Starchief and Champion’s light chasing away the shadows, forfeit my life might have been.”


Later, after sharing his point of view, Metri makes sure he catches Starchief and conveys his gratitude personally, ”A chance I have not yet had. Earned my eternal gratitude. Save my life, you did. Thank you, hmm.”

Glad for some time to replenish his drained resources, Metri will retire to solitude. Before turning in for the night, able to take his time, the Yhabbayar will perform a thorough psychic diagnostic on himself, going through his body with a fine-toothed comb to try to assess what happened and more importantly, why the clammy hissing fellow was so intent on imbuing him with disease. Rather than simply kill him. Had Metri been impregnated by some baby entity of some sort? Would it simply be a matter of time before some miniature alien intelligence burst out of his chest cavity to consume his teammates? These were things he needed to investigate internally before potentially putting everyone else at risk. For good measure, Metri will also enervate his body to bio-regenerate, allowing foreign objects or entities “not Metri” to be expelled or destroyed in the process. With what time remains of the night, the Yhabbayar will rest, recuperating his mental energies.

In the morning:
Oradro’s sudden departure is met with a sad acknowledgement from the Yhabbayar, ”If with Sir Zem, your path crosses, also say ‘hi’ from all of us. Maybe bake some cookies if allowed, time is.” Why don’t you say what is on your mind? That you hope to see him soon again sometime? Skorl inquires, seemingly constantly skimming the Yhabbayar’s thoughts. Because, he is a cosmic knight. If we see Sir Oradro or even Sir Zem for that matter, something terrible and cosmically dangerous must be going on in our vicinity or along the path our future will take us. So seeing them again would be a portent of an armageddon to come. It is not something I can in good conscience hope for. Ah. Makes sense. Sound logic. Skorl acknowledges.

Juan Echo wrote:"So where do we travel to next? Do we try to track down the Necrols? We could return back to Phase World and report to Thraxus. But a defeat like this is hardly coming back home with."

Having remained mostly quiet amidst the clamor of the morning, Metri finds himself walking along with the group and must counter Juan’s question with more questions, ”Leaving this planet we are?” The Yhabbayar points back in the direction of the facility they fled from, ”Intact much of the Necrol equipment still was. As fleeing we were, Necrols moved to retake the facility. But unless an agreement Necrols have with Tarlok oppressors, allowed to keep such a facility Necrols will not. In haste, maybe a clue the Necrols left behind. If fail to search for clues, simply waiting we are, for enemy to choose when and where to attack us again.” Frustration is evident in Metri’s voice. Whether it is born from embarrassment at having been captured or that their enemy seemed to always be a half-step ahead of them. The Yhabbayar seems a bit impatient and eager to be proactive.
User avatar
Metri
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:52 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Starchief » Fri May 29, 2020 11:12 am

Perception: 1d100 = 33/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 11/1d100 = 25

Conditions
Champion:
  • 100/150 ISP
  • Damage: 6D6
  • Inspiring Aura:
    • +3 to Strike, Dodge and Parry
MDC:
  • 187/443 MDC


Waldo wrote:The session is effectively adjourned, although Waldo remains behind and approaches Starchief. She says quietly, ”I had hoped you would stay- fight alongside us again. I can see that your time off-world has made you strong, and I know that you know how much we need you in this fight. But you have to leave again, don’t you?” She’s sad, but nods when she receives the expected reply in the affirmative. ”I won’t ask you to stay, then. But promise me you’ll be careful- Starchief is an important symbol to our people, and we need him to return to us someday.” At the last, Waldo embraces Starchief, and whispers to him ”Give ‘em hell, Andra.” With a last pat, she disengages, and leaves.


"I wish I could stay to help more. But the work I'm doing will bring more than a body or a figurehead. I could potentially bring an army. I just have to convince them. And as you know, I'm a very convincing individual." Andra gives Waldo a genuine smile. "But on that day, when those warships appear on the horizon, know that I'll be riding with them to strike the final blow to the Tarlok occupation."

Dark Lord wrote:”Uh, look, Andra- I do owe you an apology. I regret some of the things I said earlier- I know you’re one of us, and that you’re on our side. It’s just…” Previously crestfallen up til now, Kaboom raises his eyes to meet Starchief’s. ”We thought you were dead, man. For a lot of us, that was it.” He pauses. ”Myself included, probably. But Haad… Haad, she gave us hope that we could win again! For awhile there, with you two, well… it was like watching Mom and Dad fight, or something like that.” He shakes his head. ”Anyway, I’m sorry. I never should’ve doubted you, not even for a second. And I definitely never should have listened to that weird-ass alien priestess. We good?”

Andra listens to Kaboom and gives him the toughest handshake he can. "Kaboom, you son of a bitch. We're good."

Dark Lord wrote:Assuming all goes well, Kaboom nods. ”Okay. Well, wherever you go, and whatever you do, I hope you’ll remember your friends here on Seeron. Gods know we’ll remember you.” With a cheesy smile (all the cheezier thanks to Kaboom’s… unique pallor) he adds, ”Speaking of which- what are you guys gonna do next? Join up with the resistance, I hope?”

"Next move? We head out, go back to Center and I try to convince some folks to start a war based on my word and good looks. You wanna come?" Assuming the answer is negative, Starchief nods his understanding before saying "Stay alive for me, alright? I need some family to come back to."

When with his crew, Starchief will request some healing from Kaedras.

Metri wrote:Later, after sharing his point of view, Metri makes sure he catches Starchief and conveys his gratitude personally, ”A chance I have not yet had. Earned my eternal gratitude. Save my life, you did. Thank you, hmm.”

"Metri, I will always have your back. On this, you can rely." Starchief bows to the wise and powerful Mystic.

Juan Echo wrote:As they head to the Dime Store Magic, Juan asks the other Adventurers, "So where do we travel to next? Do we try to track down the Necrols? We could return back to Phase World and report to Thraxus. But a defeat like this is hardly coming back home with."

Metri wrote:”Leaving this planet we are?” The Yhabbayar points back in the direction of the facility they fled from, ”Intact much of the Necrol equipment still was. As fleeing we were, Necrols moved to retake the facility. But unless an agreement Necrols have with Tarlok oppressors, allowed to keep such a facility Necrols will not. In haste, maybe a clue the Necrols left behind. If fail to search for clues, simply waiting we are, for enemy to choose when and where to attack us again.”

"Yet, here we are heading home. And defeat? We just prevented a Necrol takeover of the Seeronian resistance. Biggest win of my life. Besides that one time I beat the dust off of Three Eyes Klint and a Tarbull at the same time. That was sweet. They sell that on holovid you know."

"We are lucky to have avoided capture thus far. But our cover of Luurduck merchants will only last so long and Control will be on us like bugs on Shrilt dung. We leave, we get help, we free my people. But most importantly, we sleep in our own beds. I ache and smell like... well, like aforementioned Shrilt dung."
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image

Ledger
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Chef Icky » Sat May 30, 2020 7:38 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 89/43%
1d20 = 16/1d100 = 100

the GM wrote:Anyone recovering PPE/ISP through the night, deduct one hour due to “disturbances” if you made your perception roll last round. Otherwise, healing and recovery all go as intended. In total, you get a full night’s sleep and two hours to yourselves on top of that (Sorrenson uses one for his “favor”).


Icky opens one rather annoyed eye during one of the 'disturbances.' "Yer gonna catch somethin' if ya ain't careful, Chuckles..." Sounds like the old bird is giving his worship a run for his money. Don't know which one I feel sorry for there. Or if I should feel sorry for either one of them in the first place.

Dark Lord wrote:You all awaken in the morning, more-or-less refreshed, and prepare for your debriefing. As you gather for the council debrief, Oradro approaches you- looking fresh as a daisy, complete with shiny cosmic armor. ”The forge has need of me- I must depart. It was… good to see you all again. Say hi to… Datephus, yes. Datephus for me.” With that, Oradro unceremoniously departs through the tunnels, on his way to some mysterious cosmic mission.


Icky scowls and gives a sad nod. "Duty calls, oi? At least we know ya ain't stuck in dat pocket dimension under Center no more." He gives Oradro a handshake and a pat on the shoulder. "See ya 'round da galaxies, Scaly-Butt. Take care o' yerself."

Dark Lord wrote:Afterwards, Starchief and Icky approach Kaboom. Icky apologizes for his earlier suspicions of the Skrayper, and Starchief strikes a conciliatory tone in light of his old friend’s new attitude. Kaboom offers Icky his hand, and upon shaking it says, ”Yeah, well, hey, man- I wasn’t exactly a big fan of you lot to begin with, either. Seems like just about the only aliens that come here, only ever wanna exploit us or help the Tarlok. But you guys, you laid it all on the line to protect my people- without even knowing ‘em. Plenty of Seeronians wouldn’t do that. As far as I’m concerned, you guys are alright. Even that asshole red guy who apparently slept with Waldo last night. I mean, honestly, that guy?” Kaboom shakes his head, ferociously enough to clear some unwanted imagery, then continues. ”Anyway, call it square?”


"Any more square an' we'd haveta hire some geometry teachers..." Icky laughs as he shakes Kaboom's hand (maybe a bit too hard by accident -- honestly). "Though I don't reckon dere was dat much sleepin' goin' on wit' dose two. If it helps any, I can tell ya Chuckles can't hold 'is booze worth a felgercarb. Drank 'is arse under da table after da Cormal job wit' room ta spare. Tell ya what -- we make it back 'ere, I'm bringin' some o' da best firewater I can get me mitts on. Y'all could use a good slobberin' binge. Let's make it a victory toast or somethin'."

Juan Echo wrote:As they head to the Dime Store Magic, Juan asks the other Adventurers, "So where do we travel to next? Do we try to track down the Necrols? We could return back to Phase World and report to Thraxus. But a defeat like this is hardly coming back home with."


Metri wrote:Having remained mostly quiet amidst the clamor of the morning, Metri finds himself walking along with the group and must counter Juan’s question with more questions, ”Leaving this planet we are?” The Yhabbayar points back in the direction of the facility they fled from, ”Intact much of the Necrol equipment still was. As fleeing we were, Necrols moved to retake the facility. But unless an agreement Necrols have with Tarlok oppressors, allowed to keep such a facility Necrols will not. In haste, maybe a clue the Necrols left behind. If fail to search for clues, simply waiting we are, for enemy to choose when and where to attack us again.” Frustration is evident in Metri’s voice. Whether it is born from embarrassment at having been captured or that their enemy seemed to always be a half-step ahead of them. The Yhabbayar seems a bit impatient and eager to be proactive.


Starchief wrote:"Yet, here we are heading home. And defeat? We just prevented a Necrol takeover of the Seeronian resistance. Biggest win of my life. Besides that one time I beat the dust off of Three Eyes Klint and a Tarbull at the same time. That was sweet. They sell that on holovid you know."

"We are lucky to have avoided capture thus far. But our cover of Luurduck merchants will only last so long and Control will be on us like bugs on Shrilt dung. We leave, we get help, we free my people. But most importantly, we sleep in our own beds. I ache and smell like... well, like aforementioned Shrilt dung."


"True dat, Meatball..." Icky nods. "We dove horns-first right inta da Necrol's lair, sprung da Imps' trap, an' made it out wit' all our arses while snuffin' out two o' deres. Dat's assumin' we didn't blow 'em all up on da way out. All dat along wit' blowin' da lid off da Necrol harvestin' scheme, I'd say we done pretty gorram well. Even if it don't quite feel like it at times..." his voice trails off. "But oi ya, I reckon da Tarlok ain't gonna buy our 'merchants' cover much longer. Time ta vacate da premises, I say. Plus I miss me galley somethin' awful."
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator. Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. Or even when I ain't 'round.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to AGM account The Bos instead. Thanks!

------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Mara » Sat May 30, 2020 11:04 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 10 / 65% (95% when dealing with vampires or undead)
JiC: 1d20 = 5 1d100 = 45

Conditions:

Mara wakes in the middle of the night to noises she doesn't want to hear. How long has it been? She pulls a pillow over her head, allows her condition to take over and drifts back to sleep. She winces a bit as the ribs come back together, "Don't think I've ever been this beat down."

Off to the meeting, Of course Haad isn't here and its going to be a problem that she knows all these bases now. She listens to the meeting and the aftermath. She smiles as Starburst and Kaboom make up.

"We definitely didn't get defeated. We took two of those guardsman down and revealed a very ugly plot. Actually if we are leaving we should stop by Alexandria, so I can delivery my report. When my report gets out I'm sure Atlanteans will make there way here. Might not be an army, but I'm sure many will migrate here."
Mara Archerean

PPE: 288 / 288
ISP: 85 / 85
MDC: 381/381
H.F.: 14
Heart in Chains Tattoo: 0/450 MDC(inactive)

Constant: Sixth Sense

Soundtrack:
''Zombie'' by Damned Anthem
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Ghost in the Machine Remix)
Adele vs. Linkin Park - Set Fire To The End
Tomorrow We Fight
User avatar
Mara
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Dark Lord » Sun May 31, 2020 8:30 am

The rest of your time at the haven is uneventful, and quite the comedown after an all-too-eventful couple of days. Metri spends much of the time in a psychic trance, painstakingly going over his body for any trace of the disease that afflicted him. So far as the Yhabbayar can tell, not so much as an antibody remains. In anticipation of their departure, Kaedras gathers the rest of his things, catches up on his correspondence, and makes himself available for any additional healing needs. Mara largely declines the offer, and spends time recuperating on her own- mildly shaken by the scope of her injuries. The rest of you withdraw, and recover, in your own ways.

The next day, many of you are still showing the scars of battle. Or are tired, grumpy, and withdrawn for other reasons. The briefing concludes in a perfunctory manner. Sorrenson is already thinking through some new designs. Many of you talk briefly amongst yourselves, or with your new (in Starchief’s case, old) friends. Juan raises the question of next steps- Metri suggests returning to the necrol lab to see if anything can be salvaged, but Starchief feels that they are already beginning to push their luck in terms of the cover story and orders the team back to the Dime Store Magic. You say your farewells- both to Oradro, before he leaves, and to Kaboom and all the rest who will be staying behind on Seeron. To Starchief, Kaboom returns the grip in kind and says ”Thanks, man. Stay safe out there.” To Juan, he sarcastically adds ”I love you too, asshole.” To everyone else, he nods and when you are ready directs you to follow him.

There is some discussion of whether this mission qualifies as a victory or a defeat. Certainly, you took quite a few lumps, and have little tangible to show for it. But in another, more important sense you all feel, as you walk away from your new Skrayper allies, that you won what was most important. You can’t help but puff out your chests a little- mostly with pride, but with more than a little joy at the thought of sending Haad scurrying. Kaboom finally steers you down a tunnel no different from any of the others you’ve been forced to take on this trip, before pointing to a nondescript basement entrance. ”Here’s your stop. Until next time, gang. Asshole. Andra.” With a final nod, Kaboom departs. Going through the entrance, tou emerge into full daylight, close to the spaceport and not far from your first encounter with the Tarlok security forces. And the resistance. Hoping that you won’t have to explain away your multi-day absence to the Tarlok, you hurry back towards your ship.

Mental alarms start going off as soon as you see the Dime Store Magic- its magical shields are up. There’s still some scorch marks, energy damage, and rubble about the launchpad courtesy of your suicide bomber-greeter, but the worst of the damage has long been repaired. Your initial suspicions, that the Tarlok tried to mess with the ship somehow, are allayed by the Tarlok guards standing at the launchpad entrance. They look for all the world like bored functionaries. Anyone who made their perception check last round will notice the ship wobble slightly as you approach. That can’t be good.

As you approach the guards fix you all with sour glares, but they make no move to stop you as you return to your ship. Those of you who understand Tarlok overhear as you pass, ”Think these pretty-boys will leave so we can join the manhunt?” To which his colleague replies, ”Why? So we can go up in orbit and look fer some kinda knight? Ferget it.” Perhaps as a parting gift Oradro arranged some cover for you.

Approaching the ship, or contacting Datephus either to inquire about the shields or the wobbling, prompts and immediate (and relieved-sounding?) reply. ”STANDBY. CALIBRATING SHIP’S TELEPORTATION SYSTEM.” In the blink of an eye the shields lower, there is a flash of blue light, and then the shields raise again- but with all of you having been teleported to the bridge.

”CAPTAIN DESIGNATE: STARCHIEF. I REGRET TO REPORT THAT SHORTLY BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE, THE BLOW WORM STORED IN THE CARGO BAY BEGAN REGENERATING. WHILE UNDETECTABLE AT FIRST, THE PROCESS ACCELERATED AND THE FULL-SIZE WORM NOW TAKES UP THE MAJORITY OF THE CARGO BAY. I HAVE BEEN USING THE SHIP’S SHIELDS TO REINFORCE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY, BUT EVEN IN ITS QUIESCENT STATE THE CREATURE’S SIZE IS DAMAGING SHIP’S SYSTEMS. IN ADDITION, ITS RAPID REGROWTH DESTROYED THE LURDUUK CAGES NEXT TO IT, RELEASING THEM THROUGHOUT THE SHIP. THEY NEED TO BE RECAPTURED, BUT I HAVE PREPARED A RUNNING DAMAGE REPORT FOR YOUR REVIEW.”

Skill Challenge: Duuk hunt!
Or, alternative title- It beats choking chickens, anyway.
The rules:
  • 25 lurduuks are loose inside the Dime Store Magic, including one that turned to mist after drinking a potion in Starchief’s quarters. They will damage equipment and systems until they are all caught and secured somewhere.
  • Datephus can help locate and track the lurduuks, but he has no way to physically restrain them.
  • To catch the lurduuks, you will collectively need to post one strike roll totaling 12 or better, per lurduuk. For each lurduuk you catch, narratively describe where you will put it and how you will secure it. Inadequately secured lurduuks can break free, and prolong the whole process (and the damage)! Post up to a full melee's worth of strikes- this will cover about 10 minutes in game time.
  • All characters greater than five feet tall apply a -3 to your strike rolls. All characters over seven feet tall apply a penalty of -6 instead. WP bonuses do not apply unless you’re shooting to kill or have something like a net gun.
  • Bulky equipment such as powered armor and exoskeletons cannot be worn while chasing Lurduuks (too many tight corners to squeeze into). Body armor can be worn, but imposes an additional -3 to all Lurduuk-catching strike rolls. This penalty does not apply to force fields, and only applies to magical/psionic protection if it normally induces a physical skill penalty or otherwise implies that sensation/mobility are slightly impaired.
  • Post as many or as few strike rolls as you wish, up to one melee’s worth. But be warned! The more unsuccessful rolls you post, the more fun I’m going to have resolving them in my next post. Damage to self, possessions, or the ship is a very real possibility! Conversely- whoever is voted the best duuk-hunter afterwards will win 2 EP!
  • Creative use of special skills and/or abilities is encouraged. I will use our group chat to adjudicate whether such actions affect the penalties described above.

What are you doing!

DSM Damage
DSM, kindly work with Starchief to track/update the following.
  • The FTL system has been damaged. Jump distance has been reduced by half, and the system takes three times as long to respond. 3d4 hours of repair to fix.
  • The following pieces of equipment (with notations on where they’re stored on the ship) have been destroyed or damaged:
    • Starchief: Pair of handcuffs, 6 short e-clips, Pocket Calculator, 1 Unknown bluish green Potion. The lurduuk that consumed the potion now has the ability to turn into mist, and efforts to catch and/or capture it will need to treat it accordingly.
    • Juan: Gems and gold coins, snake meat
    • Metri: Neural mace, NE-09SP Survival Pack
    • Icky: Somehow the Lurduuk detonated the NE-75H ammo in your quarters. Everything stored in Icky’s quarters has been destroyed, and the room itself is completely trashed. It won’t be livable before 1d4 hours of repair work have bee completed. On the plus side, two Lurduuks are dead (only 25 left to catch!)
    • Sorrenson: 10 ties. 20 SDC, 2 lbs of various jewelry parts. Your work area in the cargo bay has been damaged- it will require 1d10 hours of repair and reorganizing to get it to the point where you can use it again.
    • Three in empty quarters (Q10 and Q8)- no damage to any character’s equipment, but the basic amenities will need to be repaired or replaced.
    • Cargo Bay: The RRK Super-Armored Hover Truck has been destroyed (crushed by the blow worm).
    • Armory: Four got loose in the armory, broke into six of the lockers, and destroyed the following:
      • 1: GAW Sledgehammer Mortar (Merc Ops)
      • 10: BTBs for Emerson (P143 PW)
      • 2: EPR-8 Energy Pulse Rifles
      • 50: P-Field Batteries (P124 DB2)
      • 1: Laser Designator (Merc Ops)
      • 10: BTBs for Metri (P143 PW)
      • 10: BTBs for Solaris (P143 PW)
      • 25: OP-Field Batteries(P124 DB2)
    • Medical: The medbot has been completely slagged and is not repairable. Basic medical bay facilities require 1d4 hours of repair to restore operations.
    • Storage: Four ludruuks got into the galley supplies. Everything in the upper deck storage room has been destroyed:
      9 weeks' worth of survival rations, 1 months' worth of foodstuffs for everyone.
      500,000 credits worth of food, spices, and cooking appliances.
      250,000 Zero-Gee Capable Brewing System. Can craft up to 60 gallons (1 barrel) at a time. Includes 10 pressurized oak lined barrels
      500,000 of assorted Alcohol, Soft drinks, Juice etc. Food and Drink provides enough very high quality perishable goods for 8 people for 1 year stored in 12 hermetically sealed freezer containers (Open one per month)
      200 Bottles of assorted high end beer (P59 Triax2)
      100: 6 packs of Rat (P75-76 Triax 2)
      100: Instant Meal Paste Maker refills
      1: Nuclear NG-W9 Light Labor Robot: Domestic & Mechanics skill package (P246-247 NG2) in standby station w clamps to prevent drifting in zero-g
    • Galley- The galley has been wrecked. 1d4 hours of repair before it can be used again.
    • Gym- The gym has been wrecked. 3d4 hours of repair before it can be used again.
    • Rear storage- There was an explosion in the rear storage compartment. All contents have been destroyed:
      • 40: Bedrolls 30cr x 40 = 1,200
      • 40: Light Blankets 10cr X40 = 400
      • 40: Sleeping Bags 160cr x 40 = 6,400
      • 80: Pillows 25cr x 80 = 2,000
      • 80: Utensil Kits 25cr x 80 = 2,000
      • 80: Sketch Books (hard cover) 12cr X 80 = 960
      • 100: Boxes of Marker Pens (12) 8cr X100 = 800
      • 100: Mechanical Pencils 5cr X 100 = 500
      • 100: Mechanical Pencil Lead Refill packs (24) 10cr X 100 = 1,000
      • 100: Notebooks (small) 1cr X100 = 100
      • 96: 2hr Spare Oxygen tanks that can hook up to EBA (Roughly the size of a large thermos)
    • Lounge- The lounge has been wrecked. 1d4 hours of repair before it can be used again.
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Kaedras Starfall » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Perception: 42% 1d100 = 50 (FAIL)

JIC: 1d20 = 1
1d100 = 64

Kaedras makes his way to his friends' ship, the Dime Store Magic. Seeing it in its current ungainly condition worries the star elf somewhat. I had hoped to see a proper expeditionary vesel, not some repurposed freighter or secondhand garbage scow... Still... perhaps the ship, when properly maintained, will make a better...

When they are unceremoniously teleported to the bridge, Kaedras instinctively grabs his bow. No threat visible, however, means that he quickly reclips it to its place on his harness.

Datephus wrote:”CAPTAIN DESIGNATE: STARCHIEF. I REGRET TO REPORT THAT SHORTLY BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE, THE BLOW WORM STORED IN THE CARGO BAY BEGAN REGENERATING. WHILE UNDETECTABLE AT FIRST, THE PROCESS ACCELERATED AND THE FULL-SIZE WORM NOW TAKES UP THE MAJORITY OF THE CARGO BAY. I HAVE BEEN USING THE SHIP’S SHIELDS TO REINFORCE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY, BUT EVEN IN ITS QUIESCENT STATE THE CREATURE’S SIZE IS DAMAGING SHIP’S SYSTEMS. IN ADDITION, ITS RAPID REGROWTH DESTROYED THE LURDUUK CAGES NEXT TO IT, RELEASING THEM THROUGHOUT THE SHIP. THEY NEED TO BE RECAPTURED, BUT I HAVE PREPARED A RUNNING DAMAGE REPORT FOR YOUR REVIEW.”


Blow worm?

Kaedras cocks his head. Lurduuks?

He looks at the others. "What in the?"

What have I signed on to?




Once properly dispatched to duuk-catching detail, Kaedras stows his travelling gear and gets to work.

Though I was not raised on a farm... I am sure I can capture at least some of these.

As the others move through the ship, Kaedras will hang back, and then, moving from fore to aft of the ship, he will check each section for loose lurduuks, and lock the doors firmly behind him when the room is cleared. If Starchief gives an order to place the lurduuks Kaedras will comply. Otherwise he will attempt to stow them all in a confined unused space, like Oradro's quarters or one of the midships storage areas.

Before beginning his hunt, he triggers Enhanced reflexes on himself (-10 I.S.P., +1 strike and +2 P.P. for a cumulative +2 Strike; 8 minute duration). He will retrigger this ability if it expires while he is still duuk hunting. (-10 additional I.S.P.) As he finds them, he attempts to shoot them using his (5) tranquilizer gas arrows - shooting in their area rather than at them (no damage). He will shoot a tranquilizer gas area into their immediate area, filling up to 10' radius with knockout gas. He will then hold his breath and calmly collect any tranq'ed duuks. If his prowl is successful, he will attempt to "snipe" the lurduuk, taking time to aim for maximum effect.

Prowl 35% 1d100 = 66 (FAIL)
Tranq a lurduuk: 1d20+11 = 23
Prowl 35% 1d100 = 58 (FAIL)
Tranq a lurduuk: 1d20+11 = 28
Prowl 35% 1d100 = 97 (FAIL)
Tranq a lurduuk: 1d20+11 = 21
Prowl 35% 1d100 = 26 (SUCCESS)
Snipe/Tranq a lurduuk: 1d20+13 = 18
Prowl 35% 1d100 = 59 (FAIL)
Catch a lurduuk (by hand): 1d20+6 = 20
Prowl 35% 1d100 = 84 (FAIL)
Tranq a lurduuk: 1d20+11 = 30

If at any point he comes upon a cluster of 4 or more lurduuks, he will instead enclose them in a Telekinetic force field bubble (-30 I.S.P.) and alert the team by radio before closing the area off to the best of his ability.

Strike (encapsulate within TK bubble) 1d20+9 = 21 (did not apply height modifiers to hit since I'm attempting to encapsulate a "swarm" of them, if possible)
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 168/168
M.D.C.: 37/37

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Sorrenson » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:54 am

Perception: 1d100 = 86
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 7 / 1d100 = 4
Drone Locations:
Spy - With Sorrenson
Combat A - With Sorrenson
Combat B - Dead. Really dead.
Destructo A - Also dead.
Destructo B - This one too, is also dead.

OOC Comments
Magical Adrenal-Rush has been used twice in the past 24 hours.
PPE: 93/151
ISP: 48/48
HP: 38
SDC: 30
NE PA003 "Drudge" Industrial PA
M.D.C. by Location.
Arms (2) - 200 each
Hands (2) - 100 eacho
Legs (2) - 200 each
Sensor Cluster (head) - 50
Main Body - 166/400
TW Armor of Ithan - 0/100
Starfire Cannon ammo 24/32
NE-800 ammo - 0/16 smart missiles available, 0/16 dumb missiles


Drone M.D.C
-80 from main body of Combat Drone #A
-5 from from main body of Spy Drone

Gear on person:
Amulet of Understanding
Amulet of Understanding ISP: -22

Light mage armor: (Worn)
M.D.C. by Location
• Hood: 20
• Arms: 15 each
• Legs: 30 each
• Main Body: 50
• Armor of Ithan: 0/60
Modifiers: -5% to physical skills
TW enhancements (at 6th level): armor of Ithan (10), Fly as Eagle (25), Breathe without Air (5), Impervious to Energy (20)

PH 21 Phase Beamer (Worn in shoulder holster)
Damage: 3d6 s.d.c. to s.d.c. creatures, 4d6 m.d.c. to m.d.c. beings and force fields, no damage to armor.
Rate of Fire: equal to HTH
Range: 400ft
Payload: 10 shots.
3 e-clips

TW Lightblade (shaped like a long knife, worn on belt)
Damage 1d4x10 +3 m.d.
Duration: 3 minutes
p.p.e. cost to activate: 20
Double damage to Vampires and those vulnerable to light.

Mr. Sorrenson’s Harness of Awesome V 1.0

TW Converted NE-202 Slim-Line "Widow-Maker" Heavy Plasma Cartridge Pistol
• Range: 60'
• Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. (Particle Beam)
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only.
• Payload: 4 (12 P.P.E. per Shot)

Splugorth Mega-Blade

Bone Fetish

Utility/Tool Belt

Sorrenson surveys the absolute shit-show happening on the ship. "This has gone quite horribly wrong." He points out to everyone and no one.
Yes. You do realize Mr. Sorrenson, that for a team that is still - mostly - alive and kicking, things go wrong for you more or less constantly. The Amulet interjects.
Oh, you're back... Neat... Sorrenson does not actually think that it's neat that The Amulet of Understanding has returned to his thoughts.
Yes. I have returned. Fear not Mr. Sorrenson I have been endeavoring to convince my compatriots that 'Mr Sorrenson's Dildo of Regret' is a worthwhile use of what remains of our shared consciousnesses. I am optimistic. The Amulet looks around. Oh my. I see I came back at the correct juncture. I look forward to seeing how you deal with this... Do feel free to get as weird as you like.

The Amulet seems to be wiggling it's fingers in anticipation. Sorrenson closes his eyes and sighs. Quietly noting then ignoring the implication that The Amulet can presumably, maybe warp time and or space to converse with it's other selves, he does feel that this is, indeed, going to get weird. Then the decision gets made. Yes. Yes, I'm going to to this the fun way. He gets out of the Drudge and starts taking off his armor and clothes. He checks his pockets and finds the 'later' pile and a silver table knife from a dinner with Thraxus. A sly smile spreads to the edges of this mouth.

"You know, I think I'm losing the plot, kinda. All this killing and death and stuff that we deal with, like all the time, is a real bummer. I'm not a soldier, never wanted to be. yet, here I am and in all likely-hood, here I will stay. I wasn't trained for this, I didn't ask for this. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that I could actually survive a firefight. Huh! Who woulda thought?! Then, shock and horror! It turns out that I'm not half bad at fighting. Actually suited up, I'm pretty good at it. Then the real kicker. I discovered that I like it. Like, I really like it. I don't want to, I really don't. Next thing I know I'm tearing a ugly flying electric Angel, literally, limb from limb while singing her a love song. How did I get here? Do I want to be here? Is it good for me? I can tell myself that I'm a good guy and we're trying to save the 3G and all that and I can sleep at night. Which is a good thing I suppose, but what if I wasn't doing it to save the 3G? Would I still do it? Probably." He says to anyone around him while disrobing.

Hands on hips wearing nothing but a thong he outlines his plan. "Okay so, I'm the smallest one here, except for Metri, and we need someone to get into all the nooks and crannies of the ship to flush out the Lurduuks. I volunteer for this job on the one condition that I get to do it my way. The fun way. Call it 'Mr. Sorrenson's Stress Relief'. I'll need some cargo netting cut up into smaller bits, some boxes to put the duuks in, several lengths of rope, a wrist bracer, a cape or a blanket and three and a half quarts of pleasant smelling cooking oil. A gallon is too much and the smell will linger so it's gotta smell good. Trust me, I've done this before." Once the gear is collected he pulls out the baggie holding the 'later' pile and starts looking though it. He appears to be looking for something specific. He finds a small candied root and pops it into his mouth. "Right. It's time. It's best if you just ignore me while I do this. For this kind of thing I work best alone. Oh, and don't touch my toes... or make eye contact... But really don't touch my toes while I do this. This stuff makes my toes super sensitive." He hands the cooking oil to the nearest crew member and says with a mad grin "GREASE ME UP BUDDY!" Arms raised, outstretched, a look of delight spreads across his face, his pupils already dilating.

Once greased he shouts in his best superhero voice. "This is a job for GREASED RATBOY! From parts unknown!" He giggles and then races off to gather duuks.

In a recess of his mind he notes The Amulet appears to be golf clapping. Bravo Mr. Sorrenson! Bravo! This shall be quite the hoot.

****************************************

The plan is to get greased up and slip and slide his way around the smaller, harder to reach parts of the ship. He'll use the following spells and items:
    Arm bracer + armor of Ithan for protection if needed
    Cargo net + magic net to catch Lurduuks
    Silver table knife + impervious to energy to 'ground' himself and protect from lightning blasts
    Blanket / cape + Shadow Meld or Cloak of Darkness
    The Amulet can help with Psychic Invisibility if required and requested
    The boxes / cages + rope are to secure the Duuks
    Recreational drugs for fun and stress relief
    Pleasant smelling cooking oil as lube so he can get to those hard to reach places
    The spy drone to follow along and record this and to keep the duuks secured

Skill rolls:
Prowl 66% - to sneak up on duuks. 1d100 = 41, 1d100 = 90, 1d100 = 88, 1d100 = 61, 1d100 = 94, 1d100 = 16
Imitate voices 60% - best superhero voice. 1d100 = 70
Strike - Magic Net. target needs to see attack coming and roll a 16+ to avoid.
User avatar
Sorrenson
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:13 am
Location: Phase World (Rogues)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Juan Echo » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:42 am

Perception (27%): 1d100 = 16
JiC: 1d20 = 11/1d100 = 5

Gear
Armor
Tank top
Cargo pants
Combat sandals
Armor of Ithan: 100 M.D.C.
Weapons
2 Magical Clubs
NE-74GL Grenade Launcher (Ammo 0/48)

Ducking Around
Relevant Skills
Intuitive Combat (-10 I.S.P; 12:00) -- +3 initiative; +1 strike; +1 parry; +4 dodge; +4 pull punch; +2 roll with punch, fall, or impact; +2 disarm
Medical: Animal Husbandry (45%) -- 1d100 = 94 (fuck): Make duck calls/lure lurduuks to cargo bay
Track & Trap Animals (60%) -- 1d100 = 96 (fuck): Make duck calls/lure lurduuks to cargo bay
Zero Gravity Movement & Combat (97%) -- 1d100 = 18 : Flying through corridors of the Dime Store Magic quickly
Actions
APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+9 = 17
1. Strike lurduuk with magical staff: strike - 1d20+5 = 20/ damage - 1d6*10 = 20 + 5d6 = 12 = 32 M.D.
2. Strike lurduuk with magical staff: strike - 1d20+5 = 9/ damage - 1d6*10 = 30 + 5d6 = 14 = 44 M.D.
3. Strike lurduuk with magical staff: strike - 1d20+5 = 22/ damage - 1d6*10 = 20 + 5d6 = 18 = 38 M.D.
4. Strike lurduuk with magical staff: strike - 1d20+5 = 22/ damage - 1d6*10 = 40 + 5d6 = 17 = 57 M.D.
5. Strike lurduuk with magical staff: strike - 1d20+5 = 25 (CRITICAL STRIKE)/ damage - 1d6*10 = 10 + 5d6 = 16 = 26 * 2 = 52 M.D.
6. Strike lurduuk with magical staff: strike - 1d20+5 = 16/ damage - 1d6*10 = 30 + 5d6 = 21 = 51 M.D.
Contingencies
1. Activate Spuglorth Talisman of Armor of Ithan for second time
2. Activate Spuglorth Talisman of Armor of Ithan for third time
3. Activate Energy Aura for first time
4. Activate Energy Aura for second time
5. Activate Energy Aura for third time
6. Dodge the blow worm or anything else egregious (Jic): 1d20+12 = 30
Auto-dodge rolls
1. 1d20+2 = 5; 2. 1d20+2 = 9; 3. 1d20+2 = 12; 4. 1d20+2 = 10; 5. 1d20+2 = 20; 6. 1d20+2 = 16

Walking back to the Dime Store Magic, the Galactic Adventurers discuss the outcome of the fight:

Urqos Chief wrote:"Yet, here we are heading home. And defeat? We just prevented a Necrol takeover of the Seeronian resistance. Biggest win of my life. Besides that one time I beat the dust off of Three Eyes Klint and a Tarbull at the same time. That was sweet. They sell that on holovid you know."
"We are lucky to have avoided capture thus far. But our cover of Luurduck merchants will only last so long and Control will be on us like bugs on Shrilt dung. We leave, we get help, we free my people. But most importantly, we sleep in our own beds. I ache and smell like... well, like aforementioned Shrilt dung."
Urqos Icky wrote:"True dat, Meatball... We dove horns-first right inta da Necrol's lair, sprung da Imps' trap, an' made it out wit' all our arses while snuffin' out two o' deres. Dat's assumin' we didn't blow 'em all up on da way out. All dat along wit' blowin' da lid off da Necrol harvestin' scheme, I'd say we done pretty gorram well. Even if it don't quite feel like it at times..."

Juan nods at Icky's words. He's demonstrating the wisdom of someone touched by the gods, Dionysius has chosen a worthy acolyte. "All true. We held our own against a foe that is an affront to the Pantheons of the Megaverse and everything in the hells below. But as Urqos Metri points out, for all our work we are coming back empty handed, and my father always said, 'Whenever you approach Thraxus, always bring him a severed head.'" That wasn't exactly what Papa Sol said*.

Urqos Icky wrote:"But oi ya, I reckon da Tarlok ain't gonna buy our 'merchants' cover much longer. Time ta vacate da premises, I say. Plus I miss me galley somethin' awful."

"You know, I was thinking about the ducks at one point last night. I wonder how they fared without food for two days. I assume the lack of food has kept the worm docile and wounded."

Those last words would come back to haunt Juan. The blow worm had healed, much faster than he had expected. A few sharp syllables, some of the worst in the Yayamama lexicon, are followed by a loud groan. "That blow worm should not have regnerated in this much time. It is WAY healthier than we were told! If you can't trust a Splugorth merchant to sell you defective goods, what can you believe in?"

A quick glance around the cargo bay shows that the worm is the least, significant as it has become in length and girth, of their problems. The lurduuks are free, trails of feathers lead to other parts of the ship, and they've seen Juan kill their brethren. He takes a deep breath, and centers himself. He listens to Sorrenson's plan as his Intuitive Combat abilities kick in.

"I like the net gun and grease, Urqos Sorrenson. To make it easier, I will draw as many out as I can," the Wanderer says taking flight. "And don't worry about the dead today. For tonight we shall feast on duck! Space whale, play one of your calming songs!"

While Datephus has a deep catalog of music that includes songs from several different realities, it struggles to find anything that is close to the angelic cosmic cooing of a giant mammals that float through the void of space. However, it does find a solid banger that sets Juan in motion. He slams his magical clubs together to form a staff, activates the Talisman of Armor of Ithan he is wearing, and flies through the halls of the Dime Store Magic. Swaying to the beat as he flies through the ship's corridors, Juan lets out his best approximation of a duck call to draw the lurduuks out so he can snap their necks with a quick strike from his staff. He keeps calling them out and does his best to lead them back towards the cargo bay to make the hunt easier for the rest of the team.

Between the noises he's making, which are an affront to anything that has wings and honks, and the fact that he has killed several, Juan knows he is making himself a target for the other lurduuks, and so he will recharge his Armor of Ithan as many times as he needs. When those are depleted he will then activate his Energy Aura. If anyone opens up the bay door, Juan will try to lead the ducks out of the ship, where they cannot cause more damage to the team's gear.

* Lama Sol's exact words were, 'If you ever approach Thraxus, bring me back his severed head.'
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 42/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Chef Icky » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:42 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 60/43%
JIC: 1d20 = 2/1d100 = 57

Conditions
- CAF Heavy Battle Armor: 88/120 MDC
- Nightvision – 100’/30.5 m (can see in total darkness)
- EP-5 Energy Pulse Pistol: 3/9 shots remaining in current e-clip

Icky gets that old sinking feeling when they approach the ship and notice the ship's shields active. "What da? Did we leave dose up, or has somethin' got Datephus spooked ya reckon?"

Dark Lord wrote:”STANDBY. CALIBRATING SHIP’S TELEPORTATION SYSTEM.” In the blink of an eye the shields lower, there is a flash of blue light, and then the shields raise again- but with all of you having been teleported to the bridge.

”CAPTAIN DESIGNATE: STARCHIEF. I REGRET TO REPORT THAT SHORTLY BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE, THE BLOW WORM STORED IN THE CARGO BAY BEGAN REGENERATING. WHILE UNDETECTABLE AT FIRST, THE PROCESS ACCELERATED AND THE FULL-SIZE WORM NOW TAKES UP THE MAJORITY OF THE CARGO BAY. I HAVE BEEN USING THE SHIP’S SHIELDS TO REINFORCE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY, BUT EVEN IN ITS QUIESCENT STATE THE CREATURE’S SIZE IS DAMAGING SHIP’S SYSTEMS. IN ADDITION, ITS RAPID REGROWTH DESTROYED THE LURDUUK CAGES NEXT TO IT, RELEASING THEM THROUGHOUT THE SHIP. THEY NEED TO BE RECAPTURED, BUT I HAVE PREPARED A RUNNING DAMAGE REPORT FOR YOUR REVIEW.”


Icky's eyes go wide as his mind processes Datephus' report. "Oh no. Sweet Dionysus, no. Tell me dey didn't..." he leaves the thought unsaid as he breaks into a dead sprint towards the galley.

Or what's left of it.

He slides to a skidding stop and stares with a slack jaw at the wrecked remains. My galley. My sanctuary. My refuge. My... my...

A primal scream (or is it a roar? Could be either one) springs to violent life within the bowels of his very being and slowly, painfully claws its way up through his voicebox and erupts from his throat as if it were causing his lungs to explode from within.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! SONS OF BITCHES BUMPUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eventually he has no more energy left to vomit out his anguish and collapses to his knees. For what seems like forever he just kneels there, panting heavily with his eyes closed. When he opens his eyes again there's an uncharacteristic gleam in his eye. Metri may remember seeing a similar gleam in the minotaur's eyes when he exorcised Icky back in Center's deepest levels. It is the gleam of someone who has lost all concern for right or wrong. It is the gleam of someone whose bloodlust will not be denied or sated until the target(s) of his fury lay broken and lifeless at his hooves-- er, feet.

"RiGhT..." he growls out in a rough voice as he pulls out his swords and summons his last remaining Armor Bizarre. "DaTePhUs. PoInT mE tO tHeM. I'm MaKiNg GoRrAm LuRdUuK pAtE aNd I'lL sTuFf It DoWn ThAt GoRrAm BlOw WoRm'S gUlLeT bEfOrE i GoRrAm BeAt It To GoRrAm DeAtH!"

Sorrenson wrote:Hands on hips wearing nothing but a thong he outlines his plan. "Okay so, I'm the smallest one here, except for Metri, and we need someone to get into all the nooks and crannies of the ship to flush out the Lurduuks. I volunteer for this job on the one condition that I get to do it my way. The fun way. Call it 'Mr. Sorrenson's Stress Relief'. I'll need some cargo netting cut up into smaller bits, some boxes to put the duuks in, several lengths of rope, a wrist bracer, a cape or a blanket and three and a half quarts of pleasant smelling cooking oil. A gallon is too much and the smell will linger so it's gotta smell good. Trust me, I've done this before." Once the gear is collected he pulls out the baggie holding the 'later' pile and starts looking though it. He appears to be looking for something specific. He finds a small candied root and pops it into his mouth. "Right. It's time. It's best if you just ignore me while I do this. For this kind of thing I work best alone. Oh, and don't touch my toes... or make eye contact... But really don't touch my toes while I do this. This stuff makes my toes super sensitive." He hands the cooking oil to the nearest crew member and says with a mad grin "GREASE ME UP BUDDY!" Arms raised, outstretched, a look of delight spreads across his face, his pupils already dilating.


Icky strides purposefully up to Sorrenson and points Darkwing dead at him. "BrInG tHeM tO mE. aLiVe. UnHaRmEd. I wIlL cHoKe ThE lIfE oUt Of ThEm WiTh My BaRe HaNdS." He looks around at the others. "ThE dUuKs ArE _mY_ kIlLs. MiNe! ThEy HaVe ViOlAtEd Me AnD i WiLl HaVe ThEiR lIvEs As PaYmEnT!"

With that, he starts hunting down every last Lurduuk he can.

- if he can come across any lurdukks, he'll skewer them with his swords.
- If the others manage to capture any alive, he'll follow through on his threat to wring their necks.
- If he sees someone else killing a lurduuk, or if anyone tries to calm him down, he'll roar at them. "_My_ KiLlS! _mInE!_ dOn'T mAkE mE sTrAnGlE yOu WiTh ThE rAt BoY's ThOng!"

Operation Lurduuk Pâté
Notes:
- APM: 8
- While wielding Darkwing, Icky’s strength is SN 42 (6D6 punch damage)
- Darkwing inflicts double damage to beings of an evil alignment
- W.P. Paired Weapons
- Critical Strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19, 20.
- Armor Bizarre: 10th level proficiency; 10 minute duration (as if it'll last that long); 150 MDC; Opponents are -1 to initiative and must make a save vs H.F. 14 at the beginning of every melee round. A failed roll means the usual Horror Factor penalties.

Actions:
1.) twin strikes with swords. This one's for the spin-forged durabilium saucepan set! Strike #1 (Giran's Sword): 1d20+14 = 28; 10d6 = 31 MDC; Strike #2 (Darkwing): 1d20+14 = 20; 12d6 = 40 MDC
2.) twin strikes with swords. This one's for the six-speed turbine blender! Strike #1 (Giran's Sword): 1d20+14 = 17; 10d6 = 44 MDC; Strike #2 (Darkwing): 1d20+14 = 28; 12d6 = 38 MDC
3.) twin strikes with swords. This one's for the Asgardian Uru steak knives! Strike #1 (Giran's Sword): 1d20+14 = 27; 10d6 = 30 MDC; Strike #2 (Darkwing): 1d20+14 = 33; 12d6 = 53 MDC
4.) twin strikes with swords. This one's for the hand-sifted naffros spice! Strike #1 (Giran's Sword): 1d20+14 = 32; 10d6 = 33 MDC; Strike #2 (Darkwing): 1d20+14 = 34; 12d6 = 39 MDC
5.) twin strikes with swords. This one's for the New Midgard calamari! Strike #1 (Giran's Sword): 1d20+14 = 17; 10d6 = 29 MDC; Strike #2 (Darkwing): 1d20+14 = 28; 12d6 = 44 MDC
6.) twin strikes with swords. This one's for the Noro truffles! Strike #1 (Giran's Sword): 1d20+14 = 17; 10d6 = 37 MDC; Strike #2 (Darkwing): 1d20+14 = 15; 12d6 = 48 MDC
7.) twin strikes with swords. This one's for my favorite spatula! Strike #1 (Giran's Sword): 1d20+14 = 15; 10d6 = 29 MDC; Strike #2 (Darkwing): 1d20+14 = 19; 12d6 = 36 MDC
8.) twin strikes with swords. This one's for me! Strike #1 (Giran's Sword): 1d20+14 = 31; 10d6 = 47 MDC; Strike #2 (Darkwing): 1d20+14 = 21; 12d6 = 32 MDC
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator. Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. Or even when I ain't 'round.

Please do not PM this account -- send your PMs to AGM account The Bos instead. Thanks!

------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Starchief » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:08 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 45/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 11/1d100 = 91

Dark Lord wrote:Mental alarms start going off as soon as you see the Dime Store Magic- its magical shields are up. There’s still some scorch marks, energy damage, and rubble about the launchpad courtesy of your suicide bomber-greeter, but the worst of the damage has long been repaired. Your initial suspicions, that the Tarlok tried to mess with the ship somehow, are allayed by the Tarlok guards standing at the launchpad entrance. They look for all the world like bored functionaries. Anyone who made their perception check last round will notice the ship wobble slightly as you approach. That can’t be good.


"Did... did anyone see that? Why are the shields up?"

Dark Lord wrote:As you approach the guards fix you all with sour glares, but they make no move to stop you as you return to your ship. Those of you who understand Tarlok overhear as you pass, ”Think these pretty-boys will leave so we can join the manhunt?” To which his colleague replies, ”Why? So we can go up in orbit and look fer some kinda knight? Ferget it.” Perhaps as a parting gift Oradro arranged some cover for you.


Heh, good work Sir Oradro. Sir Yekeva? Whatever.

Dark Lord wrote:Approaching the ship, or contacting Datephus either to inquire about the shields or the wobbling, prompts and immediate (and relieved-sounding?) reply. ”STANDBY. CALIBRATING SHIP’S TELEPORTATION SYSTEM.” In the blink of an eye the shields lower, there is a flash of blue light, and then the shields raise again- but with all of you having been teleported to the bridge.

"Datephus, lower shields this is Designate... use voice recognition please." Not off this rock yet. Best to not blast my identity at the dock.'

Dark Lord wrote:”CAPTAIN DESIGNATE: STARCHIEF. I REGRET TO REPORT THAT SHORTLY BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE, THE BLOW WORM STORED IN THE CARGO BAY BEGAN REGENERATING. WHILE UNDETECTABLE AT FIRST, THE PROCESS ACCELERATED AND THE FULL-SIZE WORM NOW TAKES UP THE MAJORITY OF THE CARGO BAY. I HAVE BEEN USING THE SHIP’S SHIELDS TO REINFORCE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY, BUT EVEN IN ITS QUIESCENT STATE THE CREATURE’S SIZE IS DAMAGING SHIP’S SYSTEMS. IN ADDITION, ITS RAPID REGROWTH DESTROYED THE LURDUUK CAGES NEXT TO IT, RELEASING THEM THROUGHOUT THE SHIP. THEY NEED TO BE RECAPTURED, BUT I HAVE PREPARED A RUNNING DAMAGE REPORT FOR YOUR REVIEW.”

"The blow worm... released the...oh frak, the d'rast Lurduuks! Datephus, display damage report!" As Starchief reads through the huge amounts of damage the Lurduuks have wrought, he starts to clench his teeth. "This is...hours worth of repairs before we're FTL again. Another day's worth before the rooms are all up and running. At least I know what that potion does... I have to find places for them to sleep, to eat... The Galley! CHEF!" Starchief stops what he's doing and runs to wherever Chef Icky is. He's seen the big guy throw down, both culinarily and pugilistically, but he knew that this was a world breaker for Chef Icky. He was not prepared for what he saw.
Chef Icky wrote:Icky strides purposefully up to Sorrenson and points Darkwing dead at him. "BrInG tHeM tO mE. aLiVe. UnHaRmEd. I wIlL cHoKe ThE lIfE oUt Of ThEm WiTh My BaRe HaNdS." He looks around at the others. "ThE dUuKs ArE _mY_ kIlLs. MiNe! ThEy HaVe ViOlAtEd Me AnD i WiLl HaVe ThEiR lIvEs As PaYmEnT!"

Oh crap, he's lost it. Since the Lurduuks were simply a cover, there was no solid reason to keep them alive and the crew did need to eat. "Alright folks, you heard the minotaur. Bring the 'duuks to him. Maybe we can get enough food going to get ourselves home." He emphasizes that last sentence toward Icky in the hopes that he doesn't actually feed the Lurduuk paté to the Blow Worm as a last meal.

To help in the recovery of the Lurduuks, Starchief designates the three storage rooms at the end of the Upper Deck the Duuk Cave. Any cages that are still functional or can be jury rigged into a usable shape, he transports over. He then grabs the Millenium Wand of Power and heads out to grab some of the Duuks that Datephus has pointed out for him. Using his skills learned as a guerrilla combatant and counting on the Invulnerability enchantment present in the Wand, he sneaks up on as many Lurduuks as he can, grabs them under his arm and brings them to the Duuk Cave. In the Cave, he locks them up in whatever cages he's configured. Once he's grabbed as many as he can, he closes the door and personally stands watch as the others bring their finds.

Contingency: If Starchief comes across the Legendary Lurduuk of Myst, he will observe it for a while, say "Life uh... finds a way" and cast Negate Magic from the Wand before gathering it like the rest of its more regular companions.

Contingency 2: If needed, Andra will use the Wand's Armor of Ithan to protect himself. If he gets down to... 30 MDC, we'll say.

Action 1: Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 11. Prowl: 1d100 = 42/100%
Action 2: Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 10. Prowl: 1d100 = 70/100%
Action 3 Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 24 (CRIT). Prowl: 1d100 = 3/100% (CRIT)
Action 4: Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 11. Prowl: 1d100 = 82/100%
Action 5: Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 25 (CRIT). Prowl: 1d100 = 12/100%
Action 6: Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 23. Prowl: 1d100 = 65/100%
Action 7: Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 21. Prowl: 1d100 = 86/100%
Action 8: Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 25 (CRIT). Prowl: 1d100 = 67/100%
Action 9: Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 10. Prowl: 1d100 = 3/100% (CRIT)
Action 10: Sneak attack/Grab Lurduuck. Strike: 1d20+6 = 14. Prowl: 1d100 = 46/100%
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image

Ledger
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Metri » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:22 am

-----------------------------------
Perception: 1d100 = 94 | 39%
JIC: 1d20 = 15 | 1d100 = 92%
-----------------------------------
Returning to DSM only to be greeted with a ship-wide emergency draws a long sigh from the Yhabbayar. ”Lacking wisdom and foresight the choice of cargo was, hmm. Rectify this situation, our top priority must be.” Then, looking around, Metri realizes his statements to be unnecessary. The other Adventurers are each getting ready to gather up the wayward fowl.

For his part, Metri sheds his physical shell ((Astral Transference -15 ISP)), intending to move in the material plane unhindered by mundane obstacles like doors, walls and bulkheads. Then he fortifies his mind with telekinesis ((TK: Super. -10 ISP. 200 lbs. 16 items at a time. Damage: 1d4*20 S.D.C.)), telepathy ((Telepathy: Superior. -8 ISP)) and begins to scout the ship. Since his compatriots (except Sorrenson) are of the larger variety and are likely to search the main throughways, his focuses will initially be on spaces where the more diminutive fowl may be hiding, ventilation shafts, conduits and the like.

Should he come across any unruffled lurduuk (because nothing has spooked it yet), Metri will attempt to urge it in the direction of where the lurduuks will be gathered/re-secured. If there are multiple lurduuks in a gaggle, the Yhabbayar will split his telekinetic powers to affect them all simultaneously. Like an invisible hand gently nudging them on their rumpus, Metri intends to urge them to move of their own volition back to captivity. In essence, Metri is acting the part of an unseen sheepdog herding lurduuk toward the intended destination. In combination, Metri will try to coax more movement by planting via telepathy, the vision in their minds of a mound of food at the destination location.

Should Metri’s path cross with the mistform lurduuk, the Yhabbayar will plant the food-mound thought in its head but not bother with trying to otherwise affect it.

Requested rolls(6):
Action 1: Strike: 1d20+3 = 5
Action 2: Strike: 1d20+3 = 19
Action 3: Strike: 1d20+3 = 4
Action 4: Strike: 1d20+3 = 16
Action 5: Strike: 1d20+3 = 4
Action 6: Strike: 1d20+3 = 4
User avatar
Metri
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:52 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Mara » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:27 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 20 / 65% (95% when dealing with vampires or undead)
JiC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 92

Conditions:

Mara follows the team to their transport, "Uhmm, why does your ship seem to be wobbling?" When they get teleported to the bridge, "well that is a nice way to get on board." When she hears the report, Blow Worm? Larduuks? What in the abyss did I sign on to? She looks at Kaedras, the other new recruit. "Did you know about this?" When she realizes they have to go on a Larduuk hunt she laughs! "Okay, this is a first, and I've traveled on many a ship . . . but this is the worst hazing system I've seen so far! Is this supposed to be like a 'Snipe Hunt?" Looking at everyone she starts to realize that this may be real, so she laughs even harder. "Well you guys definitely know how to show a lady a good time!" Mara then pulls her Crystal Paralyzer out of her holster and begins the hunt. "So where do we put them if we catch one?" She will do as instructed if she does catch one or more.

Tracking-- 1d100 = 99 / 76% (to find the sneaky ones)
Prowl-- 1d100 = 32 / 90% (to remain sneaky herself)

APM: 7
Init: 1d20+3 = 12

Attack 1-2: Find and shoot an aimed shot at a Larduuk with her Crystal Paralyzer. Strike: 1d20+3 = 22 (-3 included)
Attack 3-4: Find and shoot an aimed shot at a Larduuk with her Crystal Paralyzer. Strike: 1d20+3 = 21 (-3 included)
Attack 5-6: Find and shoot an aimed shot at a Larduuk with her Crystal Paralyzer. Strike: 1d20+3 = 20 (-3 included)
Attack 7: Find and shoot an aimed shot at a Larduuk with her Crystal Paralyzer. Strike: 1d20 = 9 (-3 included)
Mara Archerean

PPE: 288 / 288
ISP: 85 / 85
MDC: 381/381
H.F.: 14
Heart in Chains Tattoo: 0/450 MDC(inactive)

Constant: Sixth Sense

Soundtrack:
''Zombie'' by Damned Anthem
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Ghost in the Machine Remix)
Adele vs. Linkin Park - Set Fire To The End
Tomorrow We Fight
User avatar
Mara
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: [GA] The Enemy of my Enemy of my Enemy is my...?

Postby Dark Lord » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:20 pm

Calamity has struck the Dime Store Magic. In your absence, the blow worm has regenerated while taking a nice, long, soothing nap courtesy of Juan- and in the process crushed your cargo bay. Worse yet, the lurduuks have been released, and are now wreaking havoc throughout the ship. Determined to reclaim the vessel from Juan’s ill-advised choice of cargo, you all fan out according to your strengths. Or proclivities.

Kaedras begins to question some of his more recent decisions in light of the chaos, but decides to stick around for the moment and help out. His initial strategy is foiled by a particularly mundane barrier- Datephus replying ”ACCESS DENIED.” to Kaedras’ attempts to lock various rooms after he searches them. A simply voice command from Starchief clears the matter up, with both Kaedras and Mara granted full crewmember access. From there, Datephus is able to direct Kaedras to the two largest concentrations of lurduuks on the ship- in the armory and the galley storage. Some quick thinking and a few arrow shots later, and Kaedras has filled the rooms with tranquilizer gas. Most of the lurduuks go down without incident, but a couple put up some struggle and the elf is forced to telekinetically hold them in the gas and avoid a couple of lightning bolts ((-14 MDC Kaedras)), but ultimately he succeeds in downing eight of the creatures. Initially depositing them in one of the empty quarters, Starchief later relocates them (along with some makeshift cages) to the destroyed aft storage compartment. Where they await their fate. Behind him, Kaedras orders Datephus to lock both doors, sealing the armory off from the rest of the ship.

Meanwhile Sorrenson, somehow, finds some grease in the destroyed galley, applies it, grabs a few props for spellcasting, and starts squeezing into any tight corner he can find that holds a lurduuk. He doesn’t have to go far. Swiftly nabbing a pair of duuks with a magic net, a third escapes, and makes for the vent! It fires a lightning bolt at Sorrenson, which fortunately does nothing courtesy of his impervious to energy enchantment, and flies into one of the exhaust vents where the techno-wizard loses his quarry and no amount of grease can save him. Retreating to the galley in defeat, Sorrenson’s spirit sinks yet lower when he sees the two captured lurduuks metling through his magic net with their electrical fields and scurrying off towards parts unknown. The three end up causing a bit of damage before they’re ultimately captured, and Sorrenson is forced to return to the others empty-handed and dripping grease.

Meanwhile, Juan starts up a new, apologetic soundtrack and begins stomping through the ship searching for lurduuks, his staff in his hands and the godling eager to atone for having inadvertently created this situation. While the action has a certain degree of panache, it mainly serves to warn the lurduuks of Juan’s approach and spook them a little. Juan’s initial attempt at a friendly call appears to be… misinterpreted, and several of the duuks pop out of various quarters and smaller rooms on the upper deck and charge the godling. Juan lays into them with his staff, and his vision goes white. Juan is knocked backward- presumably, by some sort of swarming tackle or super-lightning bolt ((-4 MDC Juan)). He feels strangely tingly- but shakes it off when he sees three dead lurduuks. Datephus informs you that the other two escaped into the life support system.

Starchief spots a couple of the escaped lurduuks wandering through, of all places, his quarters. Some additional equipment has been ruined, and the seeronian makes short work of five of the little buggers. This includes one of them frantically flying about the ceiling in a mist form- which draws a nostalgic chuckle from Starchief, followed by a negation of the potions effect. The duuk flies down to the floor, where it is promptly spitted. However, three others get away, blasting Starchief with lightning as they do so (-18 MDC Starchief)). These things are everywhere!

Metri decides to take a different approach, shifting to his astral form and heading out with the intention of telekinetically herding the lurduuks back into captivity. Unfortunately, the ghostly apparition spooks several of them, and they begin rampaging through the upper deck- discharging lightning willy-nilly and generally making quite a mess of things. Fortunately, several of them flee into already-devastated rooms (most notably Icky’s quarters) and only do modest damage to the rest of the ship. In the end, Metri is able to nudge a single lurduuk back into captivity. Bemused, Mara makes here way behind the astral Yhabbayar- one lurduuk avoids her aim, but she ultimately brings down two (though one stubborn bastard took a second shot from the paralyzer before he went down.

And then there’s Icky. Standing sorrowfully in the ruins of his galley, his quarters- his home, for both body and spirit.
Chef Icky wrote:"Oh no. Sweet Dionysus, no. Tell me dey didn't..."
ICKY

Rage seemed to fill his blood, his heartbeat surged in response to the adrenaline, and a roar from the deepest part of Icky’s soul finds its way out into the world. Icky is barely able to collect his thoughts, he is so enraged. But he does.
Chef Icky wrote:My galley. My sanctuary. My refuge. My... my...
With every thought, he feels his blood pumping- all the way up to his ears. His heartbeat. With every beat, one of his thoughts. With every other beat, something else. YES. ICKY. GOOD. DOOOO IT. HELP. I. With a bellow, Icky pulls out his blade- Darkwing, an ancient and fey weapon of the primordial minion war. He goes to war, and he summons his armor to him.

But this is no ordinary armor bizarre (if such a thing is possible). It flows onto Icky’s body like a black tide, and when it is done he looks disturbingly like he did when you round him in the depths of Center, pre-exorcism- bestial power armor and all. Now an avatar of rage- not just at the lurduuks but at the injustice of a cold, indifferent universe, Icky lets himself out. He stalks through the ship, impaling every lurduuk he finds. Datephus’ calm, mechanical voice provides a reassuring contrast to whatever it is that’s going on with Icky. Metri and the other team psychics can confirm that he’s not evil- the armor doesn’t radiate any more deevil energy than it usually does, and without any overt hostile moves you decide it’s perhaps best to give the Chef some space. And every single lurduuk you take prisoner. Not a single lurduuk Icky encounters survives the experience. Ultimately, he kills six- as well as every single captive brought to the aft storage.

The operation is soon complete. The destroyed aft storage area now has quite a few more lurduuk corpses than it did earlier, and it seems like as good a place as any to get the food situation sorted out. Shortly after the last lurduuk dies, Icky feels himself beginning to relax. The adrenaline fades, and his powered armor fades with it. Shortly afterwards, everything goes white.

Icky’s Vision
You are in an all-white expanse. No furniture, no art, not even any wine! Very minimalist by Dionysus’ standards. At least, you hope that’s what that is.
It is. The God himself appears before you, slopping a little wine out of his cup as he takes one unsteady step towards you, arms thrown wide and a big sloppy grin on his face.
”There, see? I KNEW you could do it. And you didn’t even go berserk and kill anybody. Like it or not, champ, that armor is still a part of you. And it’s not so much a, ‘use it or lose it’ kinda situation, as ‘use it or lose yer life’ if you catch my meaning. I helped you out this time, but don’t expect any more teleporting armor anytime soon. I just wanted to show you that you shouldn’t be afraid of the darkness within you, and that includes yer armor. Trust me, you’re gonna need it where you’re going. Now, I believe you said something about becoming a priest? Righto, let’s uh, have you kneel right here in front of me and I’ll bless ya.”

Breathless with anticipation, Icky does as ordered by his god. There’s a brief moment of hesitation, then he feels something warm and wet on the top of his head. Then all over his head. Yes, Dionysus has poured out his cup on you, and is now bent double laughing and clutching his midsection. ”Oh man- every time. Every time! You’d think one of you guys would wise after, oh I dunno, five thousand years or so but not one of you ever thinks to look up.” The laughter subsides, and assuming there’s any kind of a glare from Icky Dionysus sobers up a little and winks. ”Now you know why I got ya angry before I brought you back. Ok, anyway! Yer a priest now- have fun. And remember what I said- keep that armor close. You’re gonna need it!”

((OOC- Consider any and all obstacles to the priest transition complete.))
Icky returns to reality with no time having passed- but feeling very different. You all decide that a rapid retreat is in order, and have Datephus use the teleporter to drop the blow worm on top of the Tarlok spaceport behind you. The impact is spectacular to watch, and the behemoth is definitely awake by the end of it. You silently with the Tarlok to have fun, and set course for Phase World. You can use the FTL to jump back- a 12-hour trip with the damage to the engines, or the phase transceiver is intact and can teleport you back. This thread will be locked shortly, please continue posting in the Spire starting from this post.

DUUK HUNT: FINAL SCORES
Kaedras: 8 duuks tranquilized and given over to the Icky one.
Sorrenson: 0 duuks captured. Womp womp.
Juan: Three duuks killed, and a strange tingling sensation that fades after about 10 minutes.
Icky: 6 duuks killed, plus all captives.
Starchief: 5 duuks killed.
Metri: 1 duuk captured.
Mara: 2 duuks paralyzed.

DSM Damage Update
In addition to my prior post:
  • The starboard gun turrets are offline and will require 1d4 hours of work to repair.
  • Time to repair Q8 has doubled from 1d4 to 2d4 hours. Q10 still requires only 1d4 hours to repair.
  • Q5 has also been damaged and will now require 1d4 hours to repair before it can be used.
  • Increase the lounge’s repair time to 3d4 hours.
  • Starchief, your large crystal sword, EP-5 energy pistol, EPR-8 energy rifle, and costumes have all been destroyed.
  • Juan, your ball, cargo pants, and claw hammer have been destroyed.
  • A locker on the bridge and the following contents has been destroyed 2: EPR-8 Energy Pulse Rifles and 12: Long E-Clips.
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Previous

Return to Phase World: The Three Galaxies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Underguard and 0 guests