Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

CPT Zoi Cardea is the commanding officer of the A.D.F.S. Dauntless, one of the two remaining Vigilance Class Carriers in the fleet.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Image

The lighting of the Crow's Nest is a little bit dimmer than most working spaces. The 8-watt illumination creates a very laid-back atmosphere. A light haze of cigarette smoke hangs in the air in places, and the bar in the center is lined with shelves of various liquors and drinks on tap. There's a single silver-haired female behind the bar carrying out the universal duty of all bartenders everywhere: polishing pint glasses and highballs with a bar rag.

There's a small crowd of people in the bar, some are relatively subdued, others are loud and boisterous. The noise level is a mere 30-40 db and you can still hear the sounds of the ship's air recycling systems and the steady thrum of the massive ship's main drives over the jazz-techno fusion that's playing from a jukebox behind the bar and piped through speakers dotted around the space. There's a lingering scent of lubricating grease and silver liquid metallic hydrogen as well the faint odors of stale booze, body odor and, of course, the cigarette smoke. All in all, a typical ship's bar--if a bit spacious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Avvi » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 12
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 14 / 1d100 = 19

Avvi takes a moment to scan the bar and see if he knows anyone. But then he remembers... Oh wait, all the people I know are dead. So instead he goes to the bar. Avvi waves over the bar maid. "A frosty one please. And a whiskey shot." When the drinks arrive he looks over the patrons again wondering what everybody's up to. To the silver-haired bartender he says, "So what's a Marine to do around here? Everybody just moping around these days or what?"

While the bartender hopefully fills him in on the scene. Avvi reaches into his pocket and pulls out one of his little blue pills, making sure to keep it hidden from the bartender, or anyone else that might be watching Avvi pops it in his mouth, and washes it down with beer.
Might as well get blitzed.
Avvi
 

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Day 40
Avvi recognizes "Scarlet" and "Cypher" from the 2nd SOG as he looks about the place. They're sitting together at a table to his right. Each of them looks to be nursing shots of some clear fluid.
Avvi wrote:"A frosty one please. And a whiskey shot."

"I can hook you up with something close to Whiskey, Private, but we ran out of beer three days ago. Given that the hop fields of the Central Plateau are now space debris, I think you'll understand why we might be out."
Avvi wrote:"So what's a Marine to do around here? Everybody just moping around these days or what?"

The bartender cocks an eyebrow at him. "You're kidding, right?" Her look speaks of one not only befuddled, but also somewhat angry at his utterance.

Avvi's rescued from a potential conflict when Cypher seemingly appears out of nowhere. "Relax, barkeep, this one's one of ours in a manner of speaking. The LT over there will cover his drink ration." The attractive, dark-skinned gal looks Avvi square in the eyes for a few moments.

"Yeah, you do need our help. Come on over and sit with us, Private." The use of your rank suggests this was a politely phrased order, and not really a request.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Avvi » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 9 / 1d100 = 28
Intelligence 37%: 1d100 = 73 Avvi tries to remember what he can about the two officers
Military Etiquette 45%: 1d100 = 81 Avvi tries his best not to make an ass of himself


The Game Master wrote:Day 40
Avvi recognizes "Scarlet" and "Cypher" from the 2nd SOG as he looks about the place. They're sitting together at a table to his right. Each of them looks to be nursing shots of some clear fluid.
Avvi wrote:"A frosty one please. And a whiskey shot."

"I can hook you up with something close to Whiskey, Private, but we ran out of beer three days ago. Given that the hop fields of the Central Plateau are now space debris, I think you'll understand why we might be out."


"Ok, whatever, make that a double then."

The Game Master wrote:
Avvi wrote:"So what's a Marine to do around here? Everybody just moping around these days or what?"

The bartender cocks an eyebrow at him. "You're kidding, right?" Her look speaks of one not only befuddled, but also somewhat angry at his utterance.


Too soon? thinks Avvi. "I'm sure the key to survival and revenge is to be all pissy and depressed."


The Game Master wrote:Avvi's rescued from a potential conflict when Cypher seemingly appears out of nowhere. "Relax, barkeep, this one's one of ours in a manner of speaking. The LT over there will cover his drink ration." The attractive, dark-skinned gal looks Avvi square in the eyes for a few moments.

"Yeah, you do need our help. Come on over and sit with us, Private." The use of your rank suggests this was a politely phrased order, and not really a request.


"Yes, ma'am. " Pissing off the bartender was one thing, but officers were another. Avvi suddenly regrets popping that pill. Shit, this sounds like serious. Avvi decides to keep his mouth shut and hope to hell he doesn't make an ass of himself. He brings his drink over to the table and sits with the two women. He smiles politely and waits for them to talk to him.

"So... you guys wanna play beer pong?" Avvi asks, these gals are too quiet, making me nervous.
Avvi
 

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:22 am

The officer sitting at the table knocks her shot back and just just kind of looks flatly at Avvi. The gal who brought him over sits down beside her.
ImageImage
"We picked you up adrift in space, and pretty lucky to be alive given the destruction. That was our last trip back to what's left of the homeworld. Those weeks you missed were pretty consequential as you might be able to imagine." She lets the gravity of her tone sink in for a moment before beginning. "What do you think the status of the fleet is, having been part of it again for a while now?"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Avvi » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Per 1d20 = 4
JiC 1d20 = 3 1d100 = 19

The Game Master wrote:"We picked you up adrift in space, and pretty lucky to be alive given the destruction. That was our last trip back to what's left of the homeworld. Those weeks you missed were pretty consequential as you might be able to imagine." She lets the gravity of her tone sink in for a moment before beginning. "What do you think the status of the fleet is, having been part of it again for a while now?"


Avvi stares at the pretty officers without expression for what seems like an eternity. Shiiiiiit, all I know is a bit about getting punched in the face and what they taught me in the corps. How the fuck do I know? "Ma''am, today I woke up breathing and went to work. That's what we're all doing I guess." Avvi shrugs and sips his whisky-like drink. "I've heard around the ship halls we may know who has done this to us. Having a.... target to focus the rage and pain, will help. At least for me." Avvi smiles. "Give us something to do, besides hanging around waiting to go extinct I guess."
Avvi
 

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

The gal with the call-sign "Cypher" kicks back a bit and chuckles as if to express, Oh boy, now you've got it comin'.

The officer, "Scarlet," leans forward and sets her drink down. Her eyes lock with Avvi's, and her tone gets even more serious than before. Her voice is intense, but quite hushed, as if she does not want to be overhead, but is trying hard not to draw too much attention. "I'm an intelligence officer, Private, not some dipshit with public affairs, and that response didn't answer my question." She reiterates, "What do you think the status of the fleet is, having been part of it again for a while now? Is this question too 'high level' for you? Have you not ears with which to listen to the scuttlebutt, nor eyes to see the expressions of those around you? What if I told you some of the people on this ship may not be who they seem, or that some would like to jettison you out the nearest airlock? Would that encourage your critical thinking and perceptive faculties? Hmm?" She leans back almost imperceptibly, and her tone becomes slightly conciliatory "I'm trying to do you a solid, shipmate, maybe even save your life."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Avvi » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 7
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 13 / 1d100 = 2

The Game Master wrote:The gal with the call-sign "Cypher" kicks back a bit and chuckles as if to express, Oh boy, now you've got it comin'.

The officer, "Scarlet," leans forward and sets her drink down. Her eyes lock with Avvi's, and her tone gets even more serious than before. Her voice is intense, but quite hushed, as if she does not want to be overhead, but is trying hard not to draw too much attention. "I'm an intelligence officer, Private, not some dipshit with public affairs, and that response didn't answer my question." She reiterates, "What do you think the status of the fleet is, having been part of it again for a while now? Is this question too 'high level' for you? Have you not ears with which to listen to the scuttlebutt, nor eyes to see the expressions of those around you? What if I told you some of the people on this ship may not be who they seem, or that some would like to jettison you out the nearest airlock? Would that encourage your critical thinking and perceptive faculties? Hmm?" She leans back almost imperceptibly, and her tone becomes slightly conciliatory "I'm trying to do you a solid, shipmate, maybe even save your life."



The pills just started kicking in, and the whisky-drink was turning it up a notch, or down as the case maybe. Shit, I wanted to get drunk and do my best not to think. Clearly this is some test or something and I've gone loopy. Dammit, my timing is terrible once again. Avvi shrugs nods to each officer, "Ma'am, Ma'am. I was in a pod for the last month, I've had about a day to process that the planet's blown up. I'd say if the fleet's status is anything like mine it's pretty farked out of shape. But if you're telling me we've got infiltrators onboard, then why the hell are we drinking here, and not tossing them outs the airlock? " Avvi sniffs, "I don't need to wait around for them to do it to me." Them? Shit. now she's got me paranoid or is it the pills? Shit jabbering about THEM like a nutbar. "Honestly? Compared to full might of the Home World having fleet I left behind when I got in that pod... This fleet here doesn't looks so great. But whaddya gonna do?"
Avvi
 

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 am

A look passes between the redheaded officer and the dark-skinned brunette non-comm. "Scarlet" leans back and seems to appraise or study Avvi while "Cypher" leans forward. "People have been receiving conflicting orders. A few people have...disappeared. Stores are pretty damn low. The Admiralty seems to either be fracturing, or else there are competing power structures within the fleet that are working against it, or to overthrow it. We now have some dozens of former civilians in the fleet who are adjusting to being conscripted. The rest of the galaxy thinks we're dead--except for the Atorians who are trying to finish the job. The Admiralty has issued orders to maintain that secret so far, but if we cannot find a means to replenish our stores, we'll be forced into revealing ourselves." "Cypher" slams back a shot after her run-down.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Avvi » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:09 am

Perception: 1d20 = 13
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 10 / 1d100 = 18

Conditions: High on Life! Oh wait, shit just got serious, mellow harshed, mellow harshed! (Painkillers plus alcohol = Inebriation)

Conflicting orders? Disappeared? What's it Da used to say... "When shit falls from the sky the shiteater is king." Avvi says the Perikaviism aloud shaking his head. His face turns red matching his short-cropped hair and a fury wells up in his chest, "I'm no intelligence op, intrigue ain't my thing. But I could be good at removing some traitorous scum from the ship decks, if I was told who they were... I'm no Tier 1 or anything... but I punch really hard."

Avvi finishes his drink then thinks a moment. "If the Atorians know we remain, what's the point of secrecy? Don't we have any allies? Won't someone help?" Naw, Avvi, way to look like a rube in front of the smart ladies, schmuck. Quickly, Avvi answers his own question, "Probably not right? Everybody is a bit of a shit aren't they?" Man, you'd hope a disaster like this would bring people together. Avvi punches his palm several time absent-mindedly. Some peeps just suck.
Avvi
 

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Avvi » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:11 pm

(Rolls carried...)

The mixture of pills and booze joins forces with the low-lighting and conversational pace to conspire to get Avvi as stoned as he's ever been, "Sho, like what do you guys really want anywaysh?". He's resting his elbows on the table and his chin on his hands, staring cow-eyed at the pretty ladies. Unfortunately, immediately after speaking, his head slips and his chin bangs on the table with a meaty THUD. Avvi quickly sits upright and acts like nothing happened.
Avvi
 

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:07 am

Avvi wrote:"If the Atorians know we remain, what's the point of secrecy? Don't we have any allies? Won't someone help? Probably not right? Everybody is a bit of a shit aren't they?"

"Cypher" smiles. "That's the first smart thing you've said so far. Progress, I like it."

"Scarlet" chides her. "He's not a spook, and he's not a genius like you, Miwa, so can it." She looks to Avvi, "No, we don't really have any allies. The planetary council never really did more than begin to put out feelers once our exploration vessels made contact with the FAR, and our first contact experiences with the Atorians and a few other species taught us to be really cautious about diving into the galactic community, so we mostly just engaged in limited trade. The galaxy thinks we're dead. There's some safety in that."

Avvi wrote:The mixture of pills and booze joins forces with the low-lighting and conversational pace to conspire to get Avvi as stoned as he's ever been, "Sho, like what do you guys really want anywaysh?". He's resting his elbows on the table and his chin on his hands, staring cow-eyed at the pretty ladies. Unfortunately, immediately after speaking, his head slips and his chin bangs on the table with a meaty THUD. Avvi quickly sits upright and acts like nothing happened.

The pair clearly notice, but say nothing. "Keep your wits about you, and if your gut instinct is reliable--trust it. The next few weeks will likely make us or break us as a fleet, and that means whether we survive, thrive, or go extinct as a species." She then kicks her heels up onto the table, apparently done with this line of discussion. "So, you hear yet where you're to be stationed? I've heard scuttlebutt that one of the Prowess class destroyers is undergoing a lot of personnel shuffling..."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Avvi » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 9
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 4 / 1d100 = 36

The Game Master wrote:
Avvi wrote:"If the Atorians know we remain, what's the point of secrecy? Don't we have any allies? Won't someone help? Probably not right? Everybody is a bit of a shit aren't they?"

"Cypher" smiles. "That's the first smart thing you've said so far. Progress, I like it."


Thank Frak, something smart came out, thinks Avvi. Anyone who has the time to throw a thousand darts can hit a bull's eye. Avvi can almost hear the voice of Papa Perikavi chide him in his foggy state.

The Game Master wrote:"Scarlet" chides her. "He's not a spook, and he's not a genius like you, Miwa, so can it." She looks to Avvi, "No, we don't really have any allies. The planetary council never really did more than begin to put out feelers once our exploration vessels made contact with the FAR, and our first contact experiences with the Atorians and a few other species taught us to be really cautious about diving into the galactic community, so we mostly just engaged in limited trade. The galaxy thinks we're dead. There's some safety in that."


Avvi nods, he hadn't bothered to think it through, but he knew the Arismal's situation more or less as well as any one would. Think before you speak dipshit or they'll send you back for remedial training.

The Game Master wrote:
Avvi wrote:The mixture of pills and booze joins forces with the low-lighting and conversational pace to conspire to get Avvi as stoned as he's ever been, "Sho, like what do you guys really want anywaysh?". He's resting his elbows on the table and his chin on his hands, staring cow-eyed at the pretty ladies. Unfortunately, immediately after speaking, his head slips and his chin bangs on the table with a meaty THUD. Avvi quickly sits upright and acts like nothing happened.

The pair clearly notice, but say nothing. "Keep your wits about you, and if your gut instinct is reliable--trust it. The next few weeks will likely make us or break us as a fleet, and that means whether we survive, thrive, or go extinct as a species." She then kicks her heels up onto the table, apparently done with this line of discussion. "So, you hear yet where you're to be stationed? I've heard scuttlebutt that one of the Prowess class destroyers is undergoing a lot of personnel shuffling..."


"Yes, ma'am, gut instinct's about all I got. Tell's me where the food is... " Avvi rubs his sore chin and says without expression. "And when to eat it. I got no interest in going extinct, so I'll do my bit." Avvi shrugs, "They didn't tell me much, just sort of set me loose on the Dauntless, told me to hang tight. I'm ready to get back to some action though, I tell you what."
Avvi
 

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 pm

The Game Master wrote:"So, you hear yet where you're to be stationed? I've heard scuttlebutt that one of the Prowess class destroyers is undergoing a lot of personnel shuffling..."

Avvi wrote:"Yes, ma'am, gut instinct's about all I got. Tell's me where the food is... " Avvi rubs his sore chin and says without expression. "And when to eat it. I got no interest in going extinct, so I'll do my bit." Avvi shrugs, "They didn't tell me much, just sort of set me loose on the Dauntless, told me to hang tight. I'm ready to get back to some action though, I tell you what."

Scarlet's eyes narrow and are lock onto something beyond and behind Avvi. "Yeah? Well I think your wish is about to come true. Something tells me that master-at-arms with the searching gaze isn't looking for someone to heat his rack tonight."

A moment later an MAA struts up to the table. "Private Perikavi? Orders. Thumbscan receipt here. Weapons loose, shipmate, and best of luck." He performs his duty quickly, and leaves the bar having left a datapad in Avvi's hand.

Orders wrote:Report to the 1st SOG Ready Room at 0800 tomorrow for duty assignment.



OOC: You may add this to your sheet, if you wish:
Code: Select all
[u]Datapad[/u]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Armor%20PAs%20Robots/Datapad.png[/img]
[size=85]• This portable computer has a back-lit screen and is capable of of many data processing and sharing functions.[/size]
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: The Crow's Nest

Postby Avvi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:18 pm

The Game Master wrote:
The Game Master wrote:Scarlet's eyes narrow and are lock onto something beyond and behind Avvi. "Yeah? Well I think your wish is about to come true. Something tells me that master-at-arms with the searching gaze isn't looking for someone to heat his rack tonight."

A moment later an MAA struts up to the table. "Private Perikavi? Orders. Thumbscan receipt here. Weapons loose, shipmate, and best of luck." He performs his duty quickly, and leaves the bar having left a datapad in Avvi's hand.



"Officers, thank you for the company and advice. My numbers been called." Avvi politely takes his leave from the two ladies at the bar. Well, I think I'm just about in the right mind state to go talk to the SUPPO. Avvi thinks dreamily as he wobbles out of the Crow's Nest.Lessee, whaddya gonna shoot?

Flight Deck: Requisitions
Avvi
 

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Ryden » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:20 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 3,1d100 = 59
Perception: 1d20+4 = 11

A smile plays over Ryden's lips as he reads the message from Miwa. At the mention of a game, his face lights up. The intensity stays there, but the mirth drops away as he reads the rest. Without faltering a second, he sends off a message.
    "New Game? I'm in!"
    Hidden similarly to hers is a message: 42 65 20 74 68 65 72 65 20 77 69 74 68 20 62 65 6c 6c 73 20 6f 6e 2e 20 42 65 20 63 61 72 65 66 75 6c 20 67 6f 72 67 65 6f 75 73 2e*
He walks towards the Crow's nest, uncertain of what he'll find. He begins looking around, watching people, watching the mood. The analyst in him goes wild, watching the people's actions like a crypto looking for the pattern. He's looking for illicit deals, whispered conversations that can be barely overheard, anything to give him more data. It suddenly occurs to him that he's about as unfamiliar with this ship and its crew as he was walking onto that ship full of civvies.

Intelligence 1d100 = 10/58%
Find Contraband and Illegal Weapons 1d100 = 39/52%

In this right properly paranoid mood, he walks into the Crow's nest looking around. Realizing the hour** he instead spins on his heels and heads for the Crew Deck: Lounge.

* Be there with bells on. Be careful gorgeous.
** OOC: We got out at 0600, I spent a 2-3 hours in the bay, so no sooner than 0830 (including travel between sections - likely closer to 0930-1100).
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
Image
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Day 41, 0815

Ryden wrote:He walks towards the Crow's nest, uncertain of what he'll find. He begins looking around, watching people, watching the mood. The analyst in him goes wild, watching the people's actions like a crypto looking for the pattern. He's looking for illicit deals, whispered conversations that can be barely overheard, anything to give him more data. It suddenly occurs to him that he's about as unfamiliar with this ship and its crew as he was walking onto that ship full of civvies.

Before he leaves, Ryden takes in the mood in the bar. There's a few Shadowhawks and one of Miwa's fellow High-Rollers in the bar. "Chunk" he thinks is the guy's handle. They're all sitting together talking in conspiratorial tones over their kerosene-like grain alcohol beverages. The bartender keeps looking at the hatchway leading into the bar as she rather absentmindedly cleans glasses and services the fixtures. He notes that her eyes occasionally glance to just beneath the bar near where the Blue Moon Lager tap is located. Based on the apparent tension and her own distractedness, Ryden would guess that she's nervous or scared, and has a weapon or something of importance to her stashed under the bar.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Rosseyn » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 1 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 18/1d100 = 45

Nova walks into the Crow's Nest intending to feel this tension amongst his people for himself. He approached the bar, makes eye contact with the barkeep and says "What's left?" Looking around the room to get a general feel for the place, he stops for a moment to think about what everyone here has lost. Our entire planet is gone. We are all that is left. Not a single person in here can pretend that they are OK. Everything has gone to shit and we have to work with that. If he sees any particularly attractive women in the bar, he'll forget that he's waiting to meet Cairo and Avvi and head their way.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:08 pm

Image

Day 41, 1200

Rosseyn wrote:Nova walks into the Crow's Nest intending to feel this tension amongst his people for himself. He approached the bar, makes eye contact with the barkeep and says "What's left?" Looking around the room to get a general feel for the place...if he sees any particularly attractive women in the bar, he'll forget that he's waiting to meet Cairo and Avvi and head their way.


Nova spots a trio from the The Shadowhawks (VFA-141) sitting in one corner and arguing over their drinks. The sole guy's a PFC, and looks like quite the slacker. The corporal is rather severe-looking gal, like she's got a rather large chip on her shoulder. The staff sergeant, however, is a somewhat comely looking gal; not model-level hot, but definitely has the kind of "girl next door" appeal that a lot of guys end up settling for as they mature, get older, or just stop caring about looks as much.

The bartender is the most attractive of all the resident women. "Not much, sir. Got some stuff the guys in supply call whiskey, but it's more like engine cleaner; a bit of something akin to wine (don't ask after its origins--I didn't); and lots of water to thin the two out." The bald and stocky MAA behind him at the hatchway looks on edge despite the near-total lack of patrons to keep in-line.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Avvi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:02 am

Avvi
Perception: 1d20 = 1
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 20
Weapon in hand: None
Armor: None
Stat Tracker:H.P.: 43/43; S.D.C.: 300/300
Conditions: Positive: Stoned & Mellow
Negative:Personality Modification while Intoxicated: Disoriented; has difficulty following movement, conversation or what's going on around him. No initiative (last to take action), no Perception, -4 to strike, parry, dodge, and perform any combat moves, reduce attacks per melee round and Spd by half and -50% on skill performance.


Having finally finished storing his gear, Avvi returns to the Crow's Nest, still buzzing from his previous visit. Oblivious to all he looks around for Rosseyn and when he spots him he cracks a big smile and waves "Heya Lieutenant!".
Avvi
 

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Rosseyn » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:26 am

Perception: 1d20 = 1 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 12/1d100 = 39

Shadowhawks... I could go for one of them. Corporal doesn't seem like she'd be receptive. Sarge ain't looking bad though... Maybe I'll go talk to... Hello, what's this?
The Game Master wrote:The bartender is the most attractive of all the resident women. "Not much, sir. Got some stuff the guys in supply call whiskey, but it's more like engine cleaner; a bit of something akin to wine (don't ask after its origins--I didn't); and lots of water to thin the two out." The bald and stocky MAA behind him at the hatchway looks on edge despite the near-total lack of patrons to keep in-line.

Well shit, another bartender for the list then? Making direct and purposeful eye contact with the bartender, Rosseyn says "I'll take three... 'whiskeys'. Doubles. Forget the water. I don't care how low on supplies we are, I'm not drinking watered down shill." When he gets the drinks, he'll hand one to the bartender and raise his glass. "Cheers" he says, again making purposeful and direct eye contact with the woman (Seduction: 3d100:
16, 90, 66
/29% - PASS, FAIL, FAIL) before taking a drink.
Avvi wrote:Oblivious to all he looks around for Rosseyn and when he spots him he cracks a big smile and waves "Heya Lieutenant!".

"And one's for this schlub." Rosseyn pulls a seat out for Avvi and nods to the man. "Welcome to my home away from home. I got you a drink. It's 'whiskey' and it's terrible." Sizing the man up one last time, he starts in on him. "So, the 1st has been away a while. We come back to you being assigned to us. We're the best there is. And I need to know what you can do and get to know you some before I can just waltz out on to the field with you. You any good at fighting dinos? Sorry, that was a stupid question. We just had to fight some lizards and it wasn't pretty. So, tell me about you and why I should trust you." Rosseyn starts sipping his whiskey while he listens to Avvi, all the while looking back to the bartender to see if she expresses any interest in him.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 pm

Day 41, 1230

(Oh man, Nat1 Perceptions from both of you.)

The MAA just inside the bar verbally acknowledges some communique he's received, heads out the hatch, and closes it behind him.


The bartender serves Rosseyn up his three "whiskeys," but refuses the drink herself. "Not while I'm working. Sorry, pal."

Shockingly, despite the scarce crowd in the Crow's Nest at this time, Avvi and Rosseyn don't even notice each other immediately. Eventually they see each other, however, and sit down to a rather unconventional interview.

Rosseyn pulls a seat out for Avvi and nods to the man. "Welcome to my home away from home. I got you a drink. It's 'whiskey' and it's terrible." Sizing the man up one last time, he starts in on him. "So, the 1st has been away a while. We come back to you being assigned to us. We're the best there is. And I need to know what you can do and get to know you some before I can just waltz out on to the field with you. You any good at fighting dinos? Sorry, that was a stupid question. We just had to fight some lizards and it wasn't pretty. So, tell me about you and why I should trust you."

Just as Avvi's about to respond, the three folks across the bar jump up all of a sudden with a look of alarm plastered across their faces.

Image

What are your intentions?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Rosseyn » Sat May 02, 2015 9:38 am

Perception: 1d20 = 12 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 3/1d100 = 47

The Game Master wrote:The bartender serves Rosseyn up his three "whiskeys," but refuses the drink herself. "Not while I'm working. Sorry, pal."

"Well then, I'll drink these two and we'll have to do this again. When you're off work."
The Game Master wrote:Just as Avvi's about to respond, the three folks across the bar jump up all of a sudden with a look of alarm plastered across their faces.

What the frak just happened over there? Nova looks at Avvi and says "Wait here." He jogs over to the other table to figure out what just happened. "Shadowhawks, what's going on? What just happened?" He looks around for any indicator that might give him a clue as to what just startled the trio.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Sun May 03, 2015 9:59 am

Image

Rosseyn wrote:Nova looks at Avvi and says "Wait here." He jogs over to the other table to figure out what just happened. "Shadowhawks, what's going on? What just happened?" He looks around for any indicator that might give him a clue as to what just startled the trio.


The guy among the trio shrinks back a bit. The gal with the butch haircut, Rosseyn thinks he recalls her handle being "Warbird", looks Rosseyn in the eye. "How could you not hear that, sir? That was clearly a STAR dis..." She's interrupted by a series of gunshots that begin. Rosseyn hears this clearly. That's definitely an exchange of weapons fire, and it's nearby--likely in the p-ways outside, or on a deck above from the sounds of it. Rosseyn's mechanical sense triggers...the hatch to the Crow's Nest is being secured. Seconds later, he knows it is both closed and locked. They're trapped in the bar.

The other gal among the trio of Shadowhawks reads Rosseyn's face like a book. "What is it, sir? What do you know?"

He then senses the goggles around his neck receive something. It's a text message from Ryden. "Shots fired. Hearing them near the Lounge. Sitrep please. Tancredi's orders are to keep our heads down. I'm currently getting more intel the hard way. You should probably order me to stop. Until you do, however, I'll keep doing what I'm doing."

What are your intentions?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Rosseyn » Sat May 09, 2015 8:26 am

Perception: 1d20 = 10 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 2/1d100 = 27

How did it get this bad? Shootings and lock downs? Rosseyn looks over to the Shadowhawks trying to size them up. Who's side are you on and who can get me through this damn door? (Intelligence: 1d100 = 151d100 = 31d100 = 47/64% - One roll for each of the Shadowhawks to recall their files: Personalities, abilities, etc. - PASS) "There's been a problem outside and we're locked in here. Now, which one of you is gonna be the one to get us out? Avvi, get your giant ass over here and lend a hand. The whiskey's not even that good." Maybe I could blow the door? Maybe the big guy? No, I want to see what these Shadowhawks can do. Or rather, what they're willing to do.

Goggles lighting up? Of course... Brainiac. With no way to reply to Brainiac's texts, Nova just shakes his head and smiles at the balls on the smartest man on his team. Maybe we get a radio for between missions. This is ridiculous. I hope the men are alright.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Sat May 09, 2015 10:32 am

Rosseyn wrote:(Intelligence: Original post: 1d100 = 15Original post: 1d100 = 3Original post: 1d100 = 47/64% - One roll for each of the Shadowhawks to recall their files: Personalities, abilities, etc. - PASS)

Rosseyn doesn't have an eidetic memory, and he knows very little about the non-comm Shadowhawks present. The officers, he seems to recall, were fairly talented Tier One's, but it's a squadron of Shrike pilots, and the officers aren't present.

Rosseyn wrote:"There's been a problem outside and we're locked in here. Now, which one of you is gonna be the one to get us out? Avvi, get your giant ass over here and lend a hand. The whiskey's not even that good."

"Warbird" crosses her arms and sits back. She looks more angry than concerned or defiant. The gal wearing the Staff Sergeant rank insignia (Rosseyn doesn't recall her name) looks worried. She shakes her head as if to communicate she's unable to help. The PFC shrunk back in the corner is clearly pretty afraid, and his head is shaking as well.

Avvi saunters over with a shrug after slamming back the "whiskey."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Rosseyn » Wed May 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 10 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 1 1d100 = 94

Useless. The lot of them. I guess it's up to Nova to make it happen.

Rosseyn eyes all three of them and shakes his head. "I guess it's up to me then?" He reaches out and feels for the location of the Bait and Switch gateway. Always a backup plan. A shimmering portal develops in front of him and he opens a new gateway between the Crow's Nest and the Bait and Switch in Hangar Bay 2. Or at least where the ship used to be.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Thu May 14, 2015 12:18 pm

(Continued at Hangar Bay #2.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Rosseyn steps through the portal with Lieutenant Commander Tancredi draped in his arms. His direct superior's blood is all over Rosseyn. Just at a glance, it looks like Tancredi's been shot three times: once in the chest, once in his side, and once in his back. He's unconscious. The three Shadowhawks he'd left behind earlier jump to their feet in clear alarm. The somewhat cute staff sergeant's hands ball into fists and begin to glow. Her compatriot, the gal with the chip on her shoulder, assumes a fighting stance. "What the hell, El-Tee?!" shouts "Digger," her glowing fists clearly demanding answers P.D.Q.* The bartender has a STAR held at waist height and leveled at Rosseyn. Her face is a picture of self-possession and a cool demeanor.

*Pretty Damn Quick

What are your intentions?
Attachments
The-Crow's-Nest.jpg
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Rosseyn » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Perception: 1d20 = 8 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 10/1d100 = 44

Emerging from the gateway, Nova feels it the second that the barkeep's slugthrower is trained on him. Of course. I didn't think about their reactions or that I'd have to explain this. Let's hope this goes easy.

"Stand down. That's an order. This man needs your help." He stares directly at the barkeep who's pistol is trained on him. After a few moments, whether she puts the gun down or not, Nova walks with Tancredi over to the table where the Shadowhawks are standing and lies Tancredi gently on the ground. "There's a mutiny going on right under our noses. A marine formerly from my squad just shot Lieutenant Commander Tancredi. I've got him trapped for a moment but he'll break free soon. Tancredi needs first aid immediately. And I need to take down the man who did this. Can you protect him until I return?" He looks around at the faces surrounding him in the hopes that some one will step up to the plate.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Avvi appears to be unconscious at the table in the bar, but "Digger," "Warbird," and "Wasted" simply glance at each other after Rosseyn's question, shrug, and then Digger nods once, clearly, to Rosseyn. "We'll see to him." Rosseyn notes that the PFC of the group is already getting Tancredi's vitals. The bartender wordlessly keeps her gun trained on Rosseyn, clearly intent on not getting caught with her guard down.
Attachments
The-Crow's-Nest.jpg
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Day 41, 1245

Gilian, Halko, and Cairo all rush through the gateway and into The Crow's Nest. CJ flips his force disk on its end and expands it a bit in an effort to block the gateway. When he turns back to face the bar, he sees that there's a slug-thrower pointed in his direction, and the bartender no longer possesses the same look of collectedness as she did before. Her eyes are a bit wide, and a lot of the whites of her eyes are showing.

What are your intentions?
Attachments
The-Crow's-Nest.jpg
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Cairo » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Perception (+2): 1d20+2 = 19
Save vs Psionics (+2): 1d20+2 = 8
JiC D20: 1d20 = 13
JiC D100: 1d100 = 37

Military Etiquette [70%]: 1d100 = 89

Conditions: Cloak of Darkness (All Attackers are ½ their bonuses to Strike/Parry/Dodge/Disarm/Entangle, ½ their Initiative & Perception, Resistant (½ Damage) from Light/Laser based attacks, Impervious to shadow-based attacks), Force Disc.

CJ looks back from 'securing' the Portal to find a Slug Thrower pointed at him, ***What-the-HELL?!? ... Why me and not Halko? ... Bastage is built like a Frakking brick house but why not aim at the little shadowy guy ...*** 

Since Nova is bound to be near his Gateway and it seems likely to break the tension CJ starts talking, "M'kay ... Nova?? ... Meet the new-girl. Oh and in case you forgot there's a big angry Marine-guy on the other side of your little Gate-thingy ... Can anyone explain why my favorite bartender is aiming at parts of me I'm fond of ? ... Do we just go back??"
Last edited by Cairo on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: Jeans, Longsleeve T-shirt, Boots.

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Halko » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Percep: 1d20+1 = 6
JIC: 1d20 = 10 1d100 = 42

Rushing through the gateway, Halko looks around to get his bearings as he says, "Great, we made it." He stops when he sees the bartender holding a weapon and Nova standing with the Shadowhawks over a bloody Tancredi. Slipping his stun baton through the loop on his belt, Halko smiles at the barkeeper and makes his way toward Nova, "Sir, what the hell is going on here? We heard shots outside the berthing and went to investigate. Found some MAA that said he had orders to arrest the air wing commander..." He pauses as Cairo starts to speak, Crap, no time for a full report now.

Halko looks around again as Cairo starts to report, "Yeah, what is Barrak talking about? How could Tancredi have anything to do with the Atorians blowing up Arismal? Even if he's right, a murder squad isn't the way to go."
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Cairo » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:28 am

Rolls Carried Forward

** Crap-on-a-Cracker seriously Halko?? ... The full report and question-answer series ?? Y'know Big-Angry-Guy back there can probably get through. Can we put a pin in this and Frakking move on? Maybe to a plan of action like closing the door ... ** CJ takes a slow step to his right, ** If Nova's keeping this portal thing open and Taplady [the bartender] starts firing maybe I can use it for cover ... then when Big-Angry-Marine charges through, I might have a shot at his back ... man whata clusterfrak ... **

If the bartender lowers or points her weapon elsewhere, CJ breathes a sigh of relief and asks, "Anyone have Limiters we could slap on that guy?"

If Nova gives the order to go back, CJ will move his Force Disc back from blocking off the portal (leaving it up as a temporary shield though until Nova has closed the path back to the Crow's Nest) and himself return immediately following Nova (still holding his Energy Clubs concealed by the Shadow Cloak).
Last edited by Cairo on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: Jeans, Longsleeve T-shirt, Boots.

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Rosseyn » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:35 am

Perception: 1d20 = 18 +3 regarding modern technology, +5 to perceiving any tactile characteristics
JIC: 1d20 = 12/1d100 = 77

Nova twists around quickly to defend himself, only to realize that it is his squadmates coming through the portal and not Barrak. He gives them a few seconds to update him on the situation, the whole time devising a plan. "Wynd has gone off the deep end. Here's the plan. CJ and Backlash, you keep him occupied. Take the hits. New girl and I..." Holy shit, she's perfect. Look at those... keep your head in the game, Nova. "Well, let's just hope you're made of something special, cause we need to take down that tough son of a bitch on the other side. He's fast and can slow you down. Shadowhawks are watching Tancredi. Everyone back through the door." Nova leads the way for his crew back through the gateway and into Hangar Bay 2.
Lieutenant Commander Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
Current Details
Image
H.P.: 37/37
S.D.C.: 79/79
Energy Form S.D.C.: 119/119


Current Gear:
Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol:
  • Range: 200 feet.
  • Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst.
  • Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst. Payload: 15/15.
Battle Harness w/ Ball Bearings
Throwing Knives

Current Conditions:

Constant Conditions: Impervious to Fear & Terror, Mechanical Awareness, Heightened Sense of Touch.

Gateways (0/15):
Image
User avatar
Rosseyn
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Gilina » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:24 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 21
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 4 | 1d100 = 77

Active Conditions: Force Aura | Flight (approximately 2" off the ground)

Gilina flies through the portal. I hope this doesn't lead into outer space, she thinks to herself. As she enters and exits the hair on the back of her neck tingle. The energy of the portal providing a slight static charge. She slows down to a stop a few feet out of the portal to in the new location.

Man down on the ground, lady with gun, what have you gotten us into Backlash. Gilina stands there, her uniform covered in blood and little bits of grey matter from the dead man she transported to Medical. Even with it all, she is somewhat stunned at everything that is happening around her. Only one word and her hand raises up in a wave, "Hi?"

It isn't till Rosseyn starts to talk a game plan that her snaps back into the game. " 'Kay, take down the guy on the other end." With that she powers up her forcefield, a light glow starts to shimmer around her.

Quickly looking around and thinking what she could use as a weapon. Knowing that, anything could be used in her hands. Her eyes rest on a chair, Impromptu clubs... She turns to look at the Bartender, "Do you mind if I take a chair?"

Either way, she will head through the portal as soon as everyone starts to go through.


Initiative: 1d20+9 = 19
AutoDodge (+9 not added in) 7d20:
9, 10, 1, 1, 3, 18, 20
Gilina "Jill" Hassan

HP: 55 (59) | SDC: 98
ADF Standard Armor | AR: 16 | Helmet: 100 | Arms: 100/100 | Legs: 150/150 | Main Body: 200
Weight: 14 lbs. | Fully Environmental | HUD | Encrypted Radio: 12 Miles | Modifiers: -5% to movement & physical skills

Constant Effects: Nightvision - 600' | No Penalties while Blinded | Sensitive Hearing (20 Decibels Beyond Human Normal)

Powers:
Extraordinary Physical Prowess / Flight Wingless: 200mph / Force Aura: AR - 14 | SDC - 200 | HF - 10 / Radar: 400' / Physical Perfection / Weapon Melding: Weapon - 10min (Double for 1 weapon) | Armor - 1min


Image
User avatar
Gilina
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Halko » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:41 pm

[Rolls Held]

Provided all hell isn't breaking loose with those in the Crow's Nest, Halko will looks to Gilina when she starts asking about the chair. Pulling the Energy Stun Baton out of the loop on his belt, Halko says, "Lieutenant Hassan" he holds the baton up and hands it to her with a nod. Then he reluctantly pulls the slug thrower from its holster.

Turning back to Nova Halko says, "Frak, Barrak did that to Commander Tancredi." He gives his head a little shake then looks around at the new guys on the squad, "Obvisouly Barrak is tier one. He's fast as frak and can pack one hell of a punch. And I'm sure he's got other tricks up his sleeves as well. Our best bet is to get him off his feet as quick as possible and knock him out fast."

With that said, Halko positions himself at the gateway and awaits Nova's que to charge back into the hanger.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:34 pm

"Do you mind if I take a chair?" asks Gilina of the bartender. The bartender finally pipes up as she retrains her gun on Gil, her voice is shaky, and she's clearly scared as hell. "No, I, uhh, I mean I'm responsible for everything in here, so no. Just leave, please, just go. If I can't manage this space I'll end up in a far worse position in the fleet."

The voice of Wasted follows the gathered members of the 1st SOG as they race back through the gateway. "No need to guard this spook; he's dead. Someone was through, I count four holes in him...looks like from a slug-thrower, too."

Back to Hangar Bay 2!

(And thanks for your patience.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Ryden » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:05 pm

Perception: 1d20+4 = 21
JIC: 1d20 = 18, 1d100 = 85

Ryden and Miwa head into the Crow's Nest, looking around at the state of the place. If things still need to be picked up, Ryden pitches in and helps.
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
Image
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
User avatar
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Cairo » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:43 am

Perception (+3): 1d20+3 = 9
JiC D20: 1d20 = 10
JiC D100: 1d100 = 49

Conditions: Force Disc

Cairo arrives at the Crow's Nest after his discussion with Nibiru suggesting the raiding of Chandrakhant. **Tancredi dies on that table over there ...** He will greet Ryden, Miwa, and any others present to join them for a drink of whatever is passing for beer at this point in the memory of their fallen friends and comrades. If things still need to be picked up, CJ will likewise pitch in to help before he heads back to the [[ 1st SOG Berthing ]].
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Image
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)

Worn: Jeans, Longsleeve T-shirt, Boots.

Gear: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol with Silencer [4 Clips], [2] Energy Club, [2] Vibro-Knife, [3] Flash Grenade, Communicator
User avatar
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 am
Location: HU2: Galactic

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Captain Cardea » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:03 am

R&R
The Crow's Nest is busy, full of people discussing the recent events and trying to decompress in their own way. News travels fast on a ship and word of the SOG's exploits in the CIC has already started to get around. A few nods, mock salutes, and a couple of furtive scowls all greet them as they take their place.
User avatar
Captain Cardea
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 8:53 pm
Location: HU2G - AGM

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Halko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Percep: 1d20+2 = 19
JIC: 1d20 = 19 1d100 = 33

On the walk to the Crow's Nest, Halko looks around, watching everything that's going on in the wake of the mutiny, We can't let this happen again. One more event like this and the fleet will break. What is left of Arismal will be done. We have to keep it together to survive as a species. We need a planet. And not that dinosaur world with an Atorian ship looming over it.

When Halko steps in to the Crow's Nest he is on a mission, scanning insignia trying to find people from the 2ng SOG or The Wildcards. Short of spotting Lieutenant Faux or any of the other two squads right off the bat, he'll walk over to the bar and ask, "So, is there anything left to drink?" As he slides up, onto a stool.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:33 am

The bartender turns to face Halko.

Image

"Sorry if I'm not a familiar face, but the normal bartender is in the hos...she's in sickbay. Say, you look familiar. I'm Isabella. Where have I seen you before? Why don't you tell me while I find what kind of rot-gut or engine de-greaser passes for drink nowadays." Halko's breath is taken away like he'd just done a shot of jet-fuel. This...Isabella was strikingly beautiful. Not a predatory, feline grace kind of beauty like Lieutenant Faux, but elegant. He's also damn sure he's seen her face before, too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Halko » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Percep: 1d20+2 = 14
JIC: 1d20 = 14 1d100 = 8

Halko chuckles, then looks at Isabella more closely, "Thanks, but I don't want a drink. I was just making sure there was something left before I passed out my ration cards to some friends." He furrows his brow for a moment as he tries to think of where he's seen her before, Crap this is annoying. Where the hell do I know her from?, then relaxes as he introduces himself, "I'm Jerrik Halko. Sergeant with the 1st SOG. You know, you look really familiar to me too. I can't quite put a finger on where I've seen you before though." He pauses to see if she can figure it out.

Halko shifts on the stool as he asks, "Well, I had come down here looking for the 2nd SOG and the Wildcards. I need to thank them for some intel they gave us before the recent unpleasantness. Is there any chance any of them have passed through here since things calmed?"
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:13 am

Halko wrote:"Thanks, but I don't want a drink. I was just making sure there was something left before I passed out my ration cards to some friends. I'm Jerrik Halko. Sergeant with the 1st SOG. You know, you look really familiar to me too. I can't quite put a finger on where I've seen you before though." He pauses to see if she can figure it out.

"Well, I had come down here looking for the 2nd SOG and the Wildcards. I need to thank them for some intel they gave us before the recent unpleasantness. Is there any chance any of them have passed through here since things calmed?"


Isabelle responds, "Well, before the tragedy, I was in the media spotlight a lot as I worked for the planetary council doing P.R. work. So maybe that's where you know my face from. Still doesn't explain why I seem to...oh the hells. Your family was big in industry! From Bridge City, wasn't it? Transportation or something like that if I recall correctly. I remember one of my co-workers at the time doing a piece on you and your unexpected enlistment. Turned down an old money fortune or some such narrative." She laughs out loud and it's one of the most glorious sounds Jerrick has ever heard; like honey-coated crystal singing in an autumn breeze. There's something intoxicating about her very presence. Halko intuits that if she put her mind to it, she could have him forsaking all he believed in for just the hinted promise of her approval. "We've both been media targets. That must be it. As to the people in those units, I don't know. Such things are still a bit alien to me, I'm afraid."

As if on que, Halko hears the doors open, and in walks a handful of officers from other units berthed in other nearby areas. Lieutenants "Rerun" Ryra, "Intake" ka Yun, and "Candy" Sweet, along with Corporal "Cypher" Covell (Ryden's girlfriend), all come sauntering into the bar. They're engaged in a pretty energetic conversation, but the pace of the conversation is such that Halko can't really tell just what they're discussing at a distance. Miwa catches sight of Halko and tosses his a casual, friendly wave as she walks with the officers, datapad in her other hand, to a free table in one corner of the room.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Halko » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Percep: 1d20+2 = 7
JIC: 1d20 = 20 1d100 = 55

Isabelle responds, "Well, before the tragedy, I was in the media spotlight a lot as I worked for the planetary council doing P.R. work. So maybe that's where you know my face from. Still doesn't explain why I seem to...oh the hells. Your family was big in industry! From Bridge City, wasn't it? Transportation or something like that if I recall correctly. I remember one of my co-workers at the time doing a piece on you and your unexpected enlistment. Turned down an old money fortune or some such narrative." She laughs out loud and it's one of the most glorious sounds Jerrick has ever heard; like honey-coated crystal singing in an autumn breeze. There's something intoxicating about her very presence. Halko intuits that if she put her mind to it, she could have him forsaking all he believed in for just the hinted promise of her approval. "We've both been media targets. That must be it. As to the people in those units, I don't know. Such things are still a bit alien to me, I'm afraid."


Halko nods a touch somberly, "Yeah. Shipping. Overbearing father and all that rot. Doesn't really matter not. Though I guess I'm luckier than most. My baby sister followed in my footsteps and was actually off planet when It happened."

Her laugh seems to lift Halko's spirits and he grins, "I was about to ask how you got assigned down here but your..." he searches for the word, "aura?" He gives a shrug like he's agreeing with himself that it's as good a word as any, "Well, you have, er, are a very uplifting person. Though if I may make one suggestion. Keep a stub baton behind the bar. Just in case. And if you need lesson on how to use one. I could show you." He cuts his best smile, thoughts of Lieutenant Faux seem to have dropped down his list of priorities.

Halko hears the noise of the and turns to see who's coming in. Recognizing several of the officers, his priorities readjust again and he turns back to Isabelle, "I'm sorry. I need to speak to a couple of those officers. But I hope we can talk again."

Halko slides off the bar stool and crosses to where the new group and seated. Stopping about ten feet away he faces Rerun and waits to be acknowledged.

When/If he is acknowledged, Halko says, "Its good to see you are well Ma'am. After that trouble in the hangar I wasn't sure who was still....on the active duty roster."

Turning to Lieutenant Sweet, Halko says, "Sir, Please give Lieutenant Faux my thanks. Without the intel she gave me, the 1st SOG might have got caught in the lockdown and Jakartha might still have his head."
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:45 am

The bartender just smirks at Halko's advice and keeps her mouth politely shut.

When Halko speaks to Ranna, she immediately flashes a concerned look to Sweet. When Halko speaks to him, his response appears to be under tight emotional control. "You should tell her yourself. She's in sick bay. She took a lot of the heat off the rest of us, but it took its toll. If she's regained consciousness you tell her I said I'm proud of her."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Halko » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:47 am

Percep: 1d20+2 = 4
JIC: 1d20 = 4 1d100 = 91

Halko looks on as Sweet lets him know where Lieutenant Faux is. Great, she made it through the fighting. He smiles and says, "Yes Sir." before reaching in his pocket and pulling out some alcohol ration vouchers. Handing four to Sweet, Halko says, "I'm not sure what they have left, but have a round as thanks from the 1st SOG. Thank's again Sir."

With that said, Halko turns and heads out of the Crow's Nest and back to sick bay.

On his way out the door, Halko chuckles as the weight of Isabelle smirk sinks in, She must already have a baton or something better behind the bar. Hells, she may be the weapon stashed behind the bar. I should send Bodean a warning about starting bar brawls in the future.
Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko
Image
Current Details

Alias: Torren Odjuz - Eclipse’s Heavy Gunner
H.P.: 49/52
S.D.C.: 0/80

Current Gear:
Set of Civilian Clothes (Jeans, T-shirt, Button up shirt, sneakers), Light Filtering Contacts, VidComm Watch Deluxe, Cheap Sunglasses

A.D.F. Standard Issue Modular Utility Belt
• Attachment: A.D.F. Slug-Thrower
• Attachment: Magazine, Slug-Thrower (8/8)
• Attachment: clip, GS Auto Pistol (15/15)
• Attachment: Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol


Current Conditions: None

Constant Conditions:
Re-Channel and Expel Energy: absorb any energy based attack and expel it at his attacker or another target at 2 times its original power
Re-Channel Kinetic Energy: absorb any physical/kinetic energy attack and expel that energy in the form of a punch, kick or force blast. The character is not knocked down or back by the impact or explosion
Vulnerable to: Heat and cold based attacks, edged weapons (cutting & stabbing), gas attacks, poison, drugs, disease, psionics and magic.

Image ImageImage
User avatar
Halko
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Location: HU2: Galactic (PC)

Re: Crew Deck: The Crow's Nest

Postby Augur » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:16 am

The Crow's Nest returns to its normal hubbub of griping about the quality of the booze, exchanges of friendly insults, and gossiping.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
User avatar
Augur
Admin
 
Posts: 3746
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey

Next

Return to A.D.F.S. Dauntless

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests