Weapon Masters Unlimited

The Novoo is where people come from all around to get their hands on TGE products, contract shipping and warehousing interests, and dodge sanitation scows en route to clean up Grymdin.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Weapon Masters Unlimited

Postby Augur » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Whether you're a merc looking for quality refurbished weapons at a discount, a collector in search of exotic weapons from the distant reaches of the galaxy, or just in the market for a new defensive sidearm, the masters at Masters have got just what you're looking for!
Palladium Books Internet Policy
"The older I get the closer Lloyd comes to making sense." ~Uncle Servo
"Well, you have been Lloyd-pilled for years." ~ Bahb Silunt
ImageImage
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Augur
Admin

Re: Weapon Masters Unlimited

Postby Cairo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 7
JiC D20: 1d20 = 19
JiC D100: 1d100 = 19

Recognize Weapon Quality [30%]: 1d100 = 18

Conditions: None

Cairo arrives at Weapon Masters Unlimited (with Nova?) and begins to peruse in search of weapons to supplement their ADF issued gear, **Ok, so I think I'm going to find something I can have Crash or Jill tinker with ... make it look very technical and complicated so I can say my Flight Disc is a special issue or a prototype device. Just have to remember to tap that button in public situations to sell the gimmick. If I'm able to land as many weapons as I want, to really put together a decent stockpile, it's going to be a lot to carry back, so I'll want to use the Hover Disc. Hell it might even be worth taking the stuff straight back to the Eclipse so it's more secure.**

He'll wave down a clerk to get pointed around the store initially, then return to the guy after he's done a bit of browsing. Specifically, CJ is looking for a set of sidearms, and a longarm type weapon for each squad member. If there are any Kassan-made weapons that he spots, the Pilot will mentally note them to price and propose to Nova.

Squad Shopping List wrote:[2] Galactic Assault Rifle: 6d6 Damage, 2000 Ft, 60 Shots/Clip or 120 Shots/Drum, 2000 Credits, AU Pg 166
[6] Galactic Shotgun: 6d6+6 Damage [Slug], 300 Ft, 32 Shots/Magazine, 750 Credits, AU Pg 166
[6] Galactic Auto Pistol: 5d6 Damage, 200 Ft, 15 Shots/Clip, 1,000 -1,500 Credits, AU Pg 166 --- CJ is specifically looking for a few different models so that the Squad will not all be carrying identical sidearms, but he will want them all to be the same Caliber/Ammunition (some other visual distinction such as different colored/material handgrips would also be fine)
Galactic Sub-Machingun: 5d6 Damage, 700 Ft, 50 Shots/Clip or 100 Shots/Drum, ~1800 Credits, AU Pg 166

[30] Empty Auto-Pistol Clip = $50 for 4 [Dead Reign Pg 111]
[30] Empty Shotgun Magazine
[4] Empty Sub-Machinegun Clip = $50 for 4 [Dead Reign Pg 111]
[4] Empty Sub-Machinegun Drum
[10] Empty Assault Rifle Clip = $75 for 4 [Dead Reign Pg 111]
[10] Empty Assault Rifle Drum

[50] 100 Rounds of Pistol/SMG Ammunition = $35 [HU2 Pg 340] ((a total of 5000 rounds))
[50] 100 Rounds of Rifle Ammunition = $40-$50 [HU2 Pg 340] ((a total of 5000 rounds))
[500] Solid Slug Shotgun Shells = 1-2 Credits Each (50% Less in Bulk) [GMG Pg 112] ((a total of 500 rounds))
[100] Buckshot Shotgun Shells = 1-2 Credits Each (50% Less in Bulk) [GMG Pg 112] ((a total of 100 rounds))
[2] 100 Rounds of Exploding Plastique Tipped Solid Slug Shotgun Shells = 1,000 Credits [AU Pg 168] ((a total of 200 rounds))
[2] 100 Rounds of Hollow Point Solid Slug Shotgun Shells = 600 Credits [AU Pg 168] ((a total of 200 rounds))
[2] 100 Rounds of Incendiary Shotgun Shells [Thickened Gel] = 200 Credits [AU Pg 172] ((a total of 200 rounds))

Personal List wrote:[1] Flexible Armor Suit (Full Body Armor): AR 16, SDC 200, 16lbs, ~5,000 Credits, AU Pg 177
[1] Bracelet/Bracer Gun (Ion): 5d6 Damage, -2 Strike, 60 Ft, 4 Shots/Clip, 200 Credits, AU Pg 166 --- hopefully Matte Black with a series of geometric designs

If there are any FAR standard issue weapons available, CJ will also look to price those out and propose them to Nova (specifically, the FAR Laser Rifle, 5d6 Damage, 5600 Ft range, 28 Shots/Clip, ~21k on Black Market, AUGG Pg 43). Specifically he'll mention to Nova, "Note the alleged range on this thing. That can end someone ... well someone fragile, from way the hell out there."

OOC: Sorry, some things are referenced but I could not locate prices.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details
Natural AR: 12
H.P.: 262/262
S.D.C.: 1450/1450

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:52 am

Conditions:
Local Time: Day 46, 1430

Weapon Masters Unlimited is not TGE. Approaching the store, Cairo notes the condition of the building is well-maintained, very sturdily built, and looks to be of military construction. It's not flashy, but it's well-lit. It is cleanly divided into two main area with signs overhanging racks which denote which is for what. The two areas are "Used Weapons" and "Special Weapons."

There are clearly evident heavy stunners and other weapons mounted on turrets above the entrance alcove, and there is one counter for selling and purchasing merchandise. Behind the counter is a man who looks to be the sort not partial to small talk.

Aldric/Rosseyn wipes the back of his hand across his forehead. "Whew. Is it hot in here, or is just me?" His face looks pale, and beads of perspiration cover his face and neck. The front of his shirt is beginning to saturate with sweat. He looks like he's about to be sick. The guy behind the counter looks like the sort who'd rather blow the head off a man than mop up his puke.

What are your intentions?

GM NOTES:
There is one GM and one AGM. You will find that almost all location threads are GENERALIZED districts. Skills that aid in the navigation and exploitation of urban areas and social settings will be of benefit to those getting around Grymdin. Indicate clearly what you're looking for in a generalized area, post whatever skills might aid such a search, and let the A/GMs be creative.

Regarding undescribed threads: When a player indicates he's going to X location, I'll do my best to get the write-up for X written ASAP, then communicate such in the OOC chat.

Rooms reserved at The Kelvin Hotel:
Eleventh floor, all four rooms are adjacent to one another; paid for through day 56.
  • Halko/Niall
  • Cairo/Ryden
  • Rosseyn
  • Gilina
    Ro's Status: Mobile

Identities:
  • Aldric/Rosseyn
  • Noran/Cairo
  • Samil/Ryden
  • Soria/Gilina
  • Torren/Halko
  • Vanko/Niall
    Ro's ID: Unestablished
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 13
JiC D20: 1d20 = 3
JiC D100: 1d100 = 48

Language: Pilian Tongue (Liloqua) [110%]: 1d100 = 91 -- To Nova
Language: Thimerian Code (Ilta) [95%]: 1d100 = 85 -- To the Shopkeeper
Intelligence [45%]: 1d100 = 41 -- Maintain a professional soldiering/Merc façade (ain't my first rodeo)
Recognize Weapon Quality [35%]: 1d100 = 15 -- Inspect Weapons presented/shown
Streetwise [33%]: 1d100 = 49 -- keeping an eye out for any Bait n Switch or other apparent scams
Field Armorer [95%]: 1d100 = 5 -- Checking Armor quality if an FAS suit is available

CJ cocks an eyebrow at the younger Aldric/Nova for a second then shrugs and in Pilian says, "You look like you had to follow one of Sammy's trips into the Head without incense or a match. You're starting to shade a bit blue-green. Maybe you go hold up the wall by the Door? Step into the Street if you need to hurl." Turning back to the Clerk, Cairo rolls his eyes and leans in to speak quietly (aware Nova can hear him but figuring his CO will play along if he can understand) in Thimerian Code, "Can't hold his liquor. So you're one of 'the Masters at Masters'? ... I need to find some kinetic slugthrowers. Sidearms for say 6, a couple silencers. A couple assault rifles, some shotguns, maybe couple SMGs. If you have something interesting, I don't mind taking something that's proved itself in the field already (i.e. used), but I'm not interested in some craptastic piece that's irredeemable because in 5 years it's never being properly serviced. Am I in the right place? Do you guys carry specialty ammo? or those FAS suits? ... " If the fellow doesn't speak Thimerian CJ will switch back to Pilian and repeat himself.

Ideally CJ is still looking for firearms such as these: List from Prior Post

With a practiced eye, he'll carefully look over any weapons the shopkeeper points out for consideration. Cairo will identify any flaws to the Clerk in a calm voice, "It seems this piece ______________ (has a sticky trigger/has bad sighting/smells like a damn latrine) ... I'm sure that's an oversight."
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Impervious to [Mind] Control & Possession; Impervious to Radiation/Depressurization/Cold; Breathes without Air (& can speak in a Vacuum); Resistant to Gravity Based Attacks [½ Damage/Effects]; Supervision: Spectrum Vision (Able to see energy magnetic fields, the electromagnetic spectrum, radio waves, electricity, microwaves, phase fields, force fields, x-rays, and all forms of radiation, 180ft); Regenerates 30/Hr (HP or SDC); Fatigues at 1/3 Normal Rate, Nightvision: 600', Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:23 pm

"You look like you had to follow one of Sammy's trips into the Head without incense or a match. You're starting to shade a bit blue-green. Maybe you go hold up the wall by the Door? Step into the Street if you need to hurl."

"Yeah, I'm gonna do that," Aldric/Rosseyn replies. Turning back to the Clerk, Cairo rolls his eyes and leans in to speak quietly to the proprietor. Aldric/Rosseyn can be heard puking just outside the shop. The proprietor scowls at Noran/Cairo.

"There's a shop-vac and some air freshener in the alcove behind the door. You tell your friend to clean up his mess proper-like." The man says in Pilian.

Noran/Cairo remarks, "Can't hold his liquor. So you're one of 'the Masters at Masters'? I need to find some kinetic slug-throwers. Sidearms for say 6, a couple silencers. A couple assault rifles, some shotguns, maybe couple SMGs. If you have something interesting, I don't mind taking something that's proved itself in the field already (i.e. used), but I'm not interested in some craptastic piece that's irredeemable because in 5 years it's never being properly serviced. Am I in the right place? Do you guys carry specialty ammo? or those FAS suits?"

"I only sell weapons and ammunition, chum. Everything under my roof is either new or refurbished to specs. You won't find anything 'craptastic' here. That's why I can afford to advertise on the big boards. Anyway, you get that mess cleaned up right, and we can do business." He points to Aldric/Rosseyn outside. "He don't look in any condition to clean up after himself. You take care of his mess. We do business after that. In the mean time, I'll hunt up some samples for you to look at. Now get your ass out there and get cleaning. I've a respectable establishment, I won't have some schmuck's lunch fouling my walkway."
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 9
JiC D20: 1d20 = 7
JiC D100: 1d100 = 61

Cairo grits his teeth and shakes his head in obvious frustration responding in Pilian, "I didn't sign on for this." He then heads over to the closet/alcove to get the cleaning supplies out. To Aldric/Nova he says in Pilian, "Sometimes I hate you," then proceeds to clean up and head back into the Store to look over whatever 'Samples' the shopkeeper has found in relation to the weapons he is presently seeking. -- List from Prior Post

Rolls to Inspect Weapons wrote:Intelligence [45%]: Original post: 1d100 = 41 -- Maintain a professional soldiering/Merc façade (ain't my first rodeo)
Recognize Weapon Quality [35%]: Original post: 1d100 = 15 -- Inspect Weapons presented/shown
Streetwise [33%]: Original post: 1d100 = 49 -- keeping an eye out for any Bait n Switch or other apparent scams

With a practiced eye, he'll carefully look over any weapons the shopkeeper points out for consideration, especially considering the representation that everything is factory state or refurbished to factory specifications. Cairo will identify any flaws to the Clerk in a calm voice, "It seems this piece ______________ (has a sticky trigger/has bad sighting/smells like a damn latrine) ... I'm sure that's an oversight."
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:21 am

Conditions:
Local Time: Day 46, 1445

Seeing that Noran/Cairo took responsibility for the mess made, the man's expression warms a bit. His glower now only looks like it could wilt flowers instead of melt steel beams like before. "I'm Master Marco. While you were cleaning up your buddy's puke I pulled out a few hand cannons that might suit you." He gestures to three handguns resting on the counter before him. "Mind what I alluded to before: We don't deal in mass-produced weapons as I can't compete with TGE in that market, but neither can TGE scale-up the quality and improvements that I can offer over their standard fare. These here are all improvements on proven designs...'cept the Korimyr. That gun is just hard to work with. The engineers who designed that monster didn't leave much wiggle room for innovation. It's a real work of art in minimalism and extremes."

Upon even detailed scrutiny, each of the weapons appears to be in excellent, like-new condition.

Improved Stomper Machine Pistol
• Range: 610'
• Damage: 5D6 or 1D6x10 for micro-jet or explosive rounds
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 2 internal magazine of 6 rounds each, 12 round total payload
• Dimensions: 6 lbs., 10" long
• Modifiers: Recoil Suppressors: +1 to Strike

Cost: 3,500 credits

Improved Spitfire Automag
• Range: 135'
• Damage: 1D4x4 M.D. Or 1D4x8 M.D.
• Rate of Fire: Short and Long Bursts only
• Payload: 40 rounds; 2 short bursts or 1 long burst (2 APM) per specialty magazine
• Modifiers: Recoil Suppressors: +1 to Strike; specialty magazines must be custom made professionally (approx. 1,000 credits each on avg.)

Cost: 1,500 credits
Specialty Magazines: 800 credits each

Korimyr
This is a single shot handgun that makes extensive use of gas venting to offset recoil. Instead of a bolt action it ejects spent shells at the touch of a button and closes the same way.
• Range: 610'
• Damage: 1D4x10 for normal rounds, 1D6x10 for micro-jet or explosive rounds
• Payload: 1 round; requires 1 action to eject & reload
• Modifiers: None

Cost: 1,000 credits

What are your intentions?

GM NOTES:
There is one GM and one AGM. You will find that almost all location threads are GENERALIZED districts. Skills that aid in the navigation and exploitation of urban areas and social settings will be of benefit to those getting around Grymdin. Indicate clearly what you're looking for in a generalized area, post whatever skills might aid such a search, and let the A/GMs be creative.

Regarding undescribed threads: When a player indicates he's going to X location, I'll do my best to get the write-up for X written ASAP, then communicate such in the OOC chat.

Rooms reserved at The Kelvin Hotel:
Eleventh floor, all four rooms are adjacent to one another; paid for through day 56.
  • Halko/Niall
  • Cairo/Ryden
  • Rosseyn
  • Gilina
    Ro's Status: Mobile

Identities:
  • Aldric/Rosseyn
  • Noran/Cairo
  • Samil/Ryden
  • Soria/Gilina
  • Torren/Halko
  • Vanko/Niall
    Ro's ID: Unestablished
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 12
JiC D20: 1d20 = 9
JiC D100: 1d100 = 54

CJ nods politely at the introduction, and takes his time looking over each of the weapons even though they're far outside the pricerange he can afford if he want's to outfit the whole team on Aldric/Nova's shoestring budget. He first picks up the Korimyr, **Son-of-a-Brushhead ... this thing's nice. It's heavy. Single shot too? ... putting all your eggs in the 1 basket there. I don't even think anyone else on the Squad could handle the kick on this baby, except maybe Backlash.** Shaking his head the PA Pilot returns it to the counter, "You're right. That thing's nice, but 1 shot isn't going to work for me. I don't miss often, but sometimes opponents come more than 1 at a time hehehe ..."

Ejecting the clip on the Spitfire where it lies he scoffs a bit then decides not to pick it up and moves on to the Stomper, "The Spitfire looks like it's not packing much per round ... but this [indicates the Stomper] is nice but 3,500 is steep. I don't suppose you'd take 2,500 for it? Or it comes with 10 Clips and a Three Hundred rounds of Microjet ammunition for that figure?"

If Marco agrees, CJ will pay up under either route (dropping to 2500, or 3500 including ammunition & clips) and thank the guy.

OOC: Another option might be to place a 100 Credit Deposit for a 10-day hold, but I didn't want to put too many choices out there. CJ can't afford to outfit the whole team with Stompers like this and still pick up further weaponry so he's looking to pick up 1 (since our illustrious GM went to the effort of digging up images). After that, since things here are pricey it looks like CJ will head back to Walmart ... I mean TGE :wink:
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Cairo wrote:"The Spitfire looks like it's not packing much per round ... but this [indicates the Stomper] is nice but 3,500 is steep. I don't suppose you'd take 2,500 for it? Or it comes with 10 Clips and a Three Hundred rounds of Microjet ammunition for that figure?"

Marco harumphs. "Not bloody likely. You want quality weapons like these, you pay for that quality. Quality isn't cheap nor plentiful. If you want cheap and plentiful, go check out the refurbished models I have in the 'used weapons' aisles, or else go get lost in the thousand aisles of TGE."

If Noran/Cairo follows Marco's advice and checks out the refurbished aisles, he will find galactic standard weapons of a dizzying variety available at reasonable prices. (+ or - 10% of list cost)
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 11
JiC D100: 1d100 = 56

Recognize Weapon Quality [35%]: 1d100 = 35

Cairo nods amiably at Marco, "Could not agree with you more, quality comes at a price and I don't want to drag back through TGE [he says this last word as though it leaves a sour taste in his mouth], but my budget's not where I'd like it. Never seems to be. Let me do this, I'll take that Stomper for myself ... then fill out my List for the rest of these yahoos with some refurbished stuff ..." The PA Pilot then proceeds to head down the aisles to carefully pick through and select weapons.

Weapons List wrote:[1] Improved Stomper Machine Pistol: 3500 (per Marco above)
[2] Galactic Assault Rifle: 6d6 Damage, 2000 Ft, 60 Shots/Clip or 120 Shots/Drum, 1800 Credits, AU Pg 166
[4] Galactic Shotgun: 6d6+6 Damage [Slug], 300 Ft, 32 Shots/Magazine, 675 Credits, AU Pg 166
[5] Galactic Auto Pistol: 5d6 Damage, 200 Ft, 15 Shots/Clip, 900 Credits, AU Pg 166
[1] Galactic Sub-Machingun: 5d6 Damage, 700 Ft, 50 Shots/Clip or 100 Shots/Drum, 1620 Credits, AU Pg 166
[3] Bracelet/Bracer Gun (Ion): 5d6 Damage, -2 Strike, 60 Ft, 4 Shots/Clip, 180 Credits, AU Pg 166

= 16,460 Estimated Total for Weapons

Weapons Accessories wrote:[4] Auto-Pistol Silencer = $120 [GMG Pg127]
[4] Empty Sub-Machinegun Drum (ID'd in Aliens unlimited @ Pg 166, no Price given, estimating 150% of Clip)
[10] Empty Assault Rifle Drum (ID'd in Aliens unlimited @ Pg 166, no Price given, estimating 150% of Clip)
[30] Empty Shotgun Magazine (ID'd in Aliens unlimited @ Pg 166, no Price given, estimating same as Rifle Clip)

= 480+375+50+75+188+282+188 = 1,638 Credits ESTIMATED for Accessories

Ammunition wrote:[50] 100 Rounds of Pistol/SMG Ammunition = $35 [HU2 Pg 340] ((a total of 5000 rounds))
[2] 100 Rounds of Exploding Plastique Tipped Auto Pistol Rounds = 750 Credits [AU Pg 169] ((a total of 200 rounds))
[50] 100 Rounds of Rifle Ammunition = $40-$50 [HU2 Pg 340] ((a total of 5000 rounds))
[500] Solid Slug Shotgun Shells = 1-2 Credits Each [GMG Pg 112] ((a total of 500 rounds))
[100] Buckshot Shotgun Shells = 1-2 Credits Each [GMG Pg 112] ((a total of 100 rounds))
[2] 100 Rounds of Exploding Plastique Tipped Solid Slug Shotgun Shells = 1,000 Credits [AU Pg 169] ((a total of 200 rounds))
[2] 100 Rounds of Hollow Point Solid Slug Shotgun Shells = 600 Credits [AU Pg 169] ((a total of 200 rounds))
[2] 100 Rounds of Incendiary Shotgun Shells [Thickened Gel] = 200 Credits [AU Pg 172] ((a total of 200 rounds))

= 1750+1500+500+100+2000+1200+400 = 7,450 Credits ESTIMATED for Ammunition

This works out to a grand total of 25,548 Credits, which Cairo can cover barely (he has a total of 25,800).
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Marco gets to work fulfilling Cairo/Noran's requests. He does so piecemeal, making sure his client approves of the prices with each batch of new hardware Marco brings out.

Stomper: 3500 credits
Code: Select all
[b]Improved Stomper Machine Pistol[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Stomper-Machine-Pistol.png[/img]
[size=85]• Range: 610'
• Damage: 5D6 or 1D6x10 for micro-jet or explosive rounds
• Payload: 2 internal magazine of 6 rounds each, 12 round total payload
• Dimensions: 6 lbs., 10" long
• Modifiers: Recoil Suppressors: +1 to Strike[/size]
[color=#4000FF]Cost: 3,500 credits[/color]

Assault Rifle x 2: 4000 credits
[b]Galactic Standard Assault Rifle[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Galactic-Standard-Assault-Rifle_zpszf5yctsg.png[/img]
[size=85]• Range: 2000'
• Damage: 6D6 per round
• Rate of Fire: Aimed, burst, or spray
• Payload: 60 round box magazine or 120 round drum
• Weight: 7.5 lbs.
• Modifiers: None[/size]

Shotgun x 4: 3000 credits
[b]Galactic Standard Shotgun[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Galactic-Standard-Shotgun_zps1xpwghdx.png[/img]
[size=85]• Range:
• • Shot: 130'
• • Slug: 300'
• Damage:
• • Shot: 5D6 per blast, double for short bursts
• • Slug: 6D6+6 per blast, double for short bursts
• Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst
• Payload: 32 round box magazine (8 short bursts, each uses four rounds)
• Weight: 6 lbs.
• Modifiers: none[/size]

Pistol x 5: 6000 credits
[b]Galactic Standard Automatic Pistol[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Galactic-Standard-Auto-Pistol_zpsahppkivn.png[/img]
[size=85]• Range: 200'
• Damage: 5D6 per shot, double for short burst
• Rate of Fire: Single shot or short burst
• Payload: 15 round magazine
• Weight: 2.8 lbs.
• Modifiers: none[/size]

SMG: 1800 credits
[b]Galactic Standard SMG[/b]
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/masterriftsgm/Weapons/Galactic-Standard-SMG_zpsomimfqxf.png[/img]
[size=85]• Range: 700'
• Damage: 5D6 per round
• Rate of Fire: Aimed, burst, or spray
• Payload: 50 round box magazine or 100 round drum
• Weight: 5 lbs.
• Modifiers: None[/size]

18,300 credits total so far
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:32 am

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 11
JiC D100: 1d100 = 56

Cairo watches as the figures tally up and carefully looks over weapons brought by Marco as they are presented, and is relieved to find them in excellent condition, "Do you guys have an indoor range here? I might love to get behind a few rounds and get a feel for these things ... "

He will complete the purchase of all the weapons listed above although he knows that ammunition might have to be trimmed back a bit.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:41 am

Cairo wrote:Cairo watches as the figures tally up and carefully looks over weapons brought by Marco as they are presented, and is relieved to find them in excellent condition, "Do you guys have an indoor range here? I might love to get behind a few rounds and get a feel for these things ... "

He will complete the purchase of all the weapons listed above although he knows that ammunition might have to be trimmed back a bit.

I deducted the credits for the purchase of the weapons only. Newly purchased items can be found here.

Marco's face cracks awkwardly in what must be the man's approximation of a humanoid smile. "Sure, conducting test fire on our range in back is a complimentary service we provide to new customers. Buy some ammo and you can fire all you want." Before he can make such a purchase, Marco calls up another fellow to the front of the store from the back to look after the storefront, then walks Cairo back through a heavy door to a narrow, but lengthy range with a few dummy targets at the end of the range.
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:50 am

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 16
JiC D20: 1d20 = 18
JiC D100: 1d100 = 87

CJ grins at Marco, "Right, right Ammunition ... let's knock that out then" The PA Pilot waves Nova over from where he's seated to cover the purchase, then picks out the following:

Weapons Accessories wrote:[4] Auto-Pistol Silencer = $120 [GMG Pg127]
[4] Empty Sub-Machinegun Drum (ID'd in Aliens unlimited @ Pg 166, no Price given, estimating 150% of Clip)
[10] Empty Assault Rifle Drum (ID'd in Aliens unlimited @ Pg 166, no Price given, estimating 150% of Clip)
[30] Empty Shotgun Magazine (ID'd in Aliens unlimited @ Pg 166, no Price given, estimating same as Rifle Clip)

= 480+375+50+75+188+282+188 = 1,638 Credits ESTIMATED for Accessories

Ammunition wrote:[50] 100 Rounds of Pistol/SMG Ammunition = $35 [HU2 Pg 340] ((a total of 5000 rounds))
[2] 100 Rounds of Exploding Plastique Tipped Auto Pistol Rounds = 750 Credits [AU Pg 169] ((a total of 200 rounds))
[60] 100 Rounds of Rifle Ammunition = $40-$50 [HU2 Pg 340] ((a total of 6000 rounds))
[500] Solid Slug Shotgun Shells = 1-2 Credits Each [GMG Pg 112] ((a total of 500 rounds))
[100] Buckshot Shotgun Shells = 1-2 Credits Each [GMG Pg 112] ((a total of 100 rounds))
[5] 100 Rounds of Exploding Plastique Tipped Solid Slug Shotgun Shells = 1,000 Credits [AU Pg 169] ((a total of 500 rounds))
[2] 100 Rounds of Hollow Point Solid Slug Shotgun Shells = 600 Credits [AU Pg 169] ((a total of 200 rounds))

= 1750+1500+3000+500+100+5000+1200+400 = 13,450 Credits ESTIMATED for Ammunition

Once ammunition and accessories have been sorted out, Cairo gleefully loads then hoists one of the Galactic Assault Rifles whispering to it (for Marco's benefit), "Oh you and I are going to be good friends. Let's go reach out and touch someone ... " Then proceeds to the firing range where he will unload a Drum of ammunition testing single shot accuracy and various bursts (Short/Long) at varying distances appraising the space to Marco offhand, "Nice space, kind of a basic setup. Your average Merc out this way probably couldn't handle anything more complex with moving targets actively using cover ... Ahhh but it's nice to get some practice in."
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:10 am

Simplified Retail: magazines are 10 credits each regardless of type, drums are 100 credits each regardless of type (kind of necessary as no specifics are given)

4 x Auto-Pistol Silencer = 600 credits
30 x Auto-Pistol Magazines = 300 credits
4 x Empty SMG Magazines = 40 credits
4 x Empty SMG Drums = 400 credits
10 x Empty Assault Rifle Magazines = 100 credits
10 x Empty Assault Rifle Drum = 1000 credits
30 x Empty Shotgun Magazines = 300 credits

Total: 2740 credits

4 x Auto-Pistol Silencer
30 x Auto-Pistol Magazines
4 x Empty SMG Magazines
4 x Empty SMG Drums
10 x Empty Assault Rifle Magazines
10 x Empty Assault Rifle Drum
30 x Empty Shotgun Magazines
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:23 am

OOC: Based on that pricing, CJ will not look for as many Drums.

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 9
JiC D20: 1d20 = 15
JiC D100: 1d100 = 77

Finding Nova frustratingly ill, Cairo decides to finish out the transaction himself and opts for:

40 x Auto-Pistol Magazines = 400 credits
    10 x Empty SMG Magazines = 200 credits
    20 x Empty Assault Rifle Magazines = 200 credits
    4 x Empty Assault Rifle Drum = 400 credits
Estimated Total: 2200 credits
Last edited by Cairo on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 am

50 boxes (100 rounds each) of Pistol/SMG Ammunition = 3500 credits
2 boxes (100 rounds each) (EX) Auto Pistol Rounds = 1500 credits
60 boxes (100 rounds each) Rifle Ammunition = 3000 credits
5 boxes (100 rounds each) Slug Cartridges = 500 credits
1 box (100 rounds each) Buckshot Cartridges = 100 credits
5 boxes (100 rounds each) (EX) Slug Shotgun Shells = 5000 credits
2 boxes (100 rounds each) (HP) Slug Shotgun Shells = 1200 credits
2 boxes (100 rounds each) Incendiary Shotgun Shells = 1600 credits

Total: 16,400 credits
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:36 am

OOC: Based on that pricing and the inability to rouse any kind of response from Nova, CJ will not be able to purchase all he'd like

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 21
JiC D20: 1d20 = 20
JiC D100: 1d100 = 29

Finding Nova frustratingly ill, Cairo decides to finish out the transaction himself and opts for:

15 boxes (100 rounds each) of Pistol/SMG Ammunition = 1500 credits
20 boxes (100 rounds each) Rifle Ammunition = 1000 credits
5 boxes (100 rounds each) Slug Shotgun Cartridges = 500 credits
1 boxes (100 rounds each) (HP) Slug Shotgun Shells = 1200 credits

Estimated Total: 4200 credits
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:41 am

40 x Auto-Pistol Magazines = 400 credits
10 x Empty SMG Magazines = 200 credits
20 x Empty Assault Rifle Magazines = 200 credits
4 x Empty Assault Rifle Drum = 400 credits
Sub-Total: 2200 credits

4 x Auto-Pistol Silencers
40 x Auto-Pistol Magazines
10 x Empty SMG Magazines
20 x Empty Assault Rifle Magazines
4 x Empty Assault Rifle Drum
30 x Empty Shotgun Magazines

15 boxes (100 rounds each) of Pistol/SMG Ammunition = 1500 credits
20 boxes (100 rounds each) Rifle Ammunition = 1000 credits
5 boxes (100 rounds each) Slug Shotgun Cartridges = 500 credits
1 boxes (100 rounds each) (HP) Slug Shotgun Shells = 1200 credits
Sub-Total: 4200 credits

15 boxes (100 rounds each) of Pistol/SMG Ammunition
20 boxes (100 rounds each) Rifle Ammunition
5 boxes (100 rounds each) Slug Shotgun Cartridges
1 boxes (100 rounds each) (HP) Slug Shotgun Shells

Total: 6400 credits have been deducted
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:46 am

As Marco delegates the task of having the other fellow get CJ's purchases, he makes a few necessary inquiries. "You got a big mission or something? That's a whole lot of ammo. Where you want that delivered to anyway? I noticed you walked up, and I didn't see a hover-sled with you, so I figure you're not gonna carry that stuff around yourself. Delivery is complimentary on purchases of this size, just so you know."
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:15 am

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 8
JiC D20: 1d20 = 11
JiC D100: 1d100 = 78

Cairo grins and checks his Premier DRO card for a the rating, then hands it over to Marco and straps the Improved Stomper Machine Pistol onto his Harness via its holster, "That? That's not much in the way of Ammo for my friends ... We'll probably have to come back and re-stock before heading into the Black actually. For now though, you can send those to the Kelvin Hotel, care of Soria J’Nesth ... I wish I could just drop the sick-kid on top of the delivery but that's probably a risky call because I don't feel like cleaning vomit off my new gear. Ohhh, but leave me 3 Pistols and 12 Clips of Ammo ... aaaand 1 of the Rifles with 2 Clips."

CJ shoves the newly purchased Pistols into his Backpack then thanks Marco heads out with the oddly shaded Nova in tow. Stepping onto the Street he checks his communicator and fires off a message:
Weapons Acquired. Still meeting @ Merc Commons?

Slinging his new Assault Rifle over 1 Shoulder, the duo head for [[ Mercenary Commons ]]
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Augur » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:24 am

Marco's face splits in half as he laughs. At least that's the impression one gets from looking at the uncharacteristic change to his visage. "I'll have your sick friend ride along with Junior, here. It's no problem. Might even have something in the fridge to settle his stomach. You just make sure your friends come by here for their weapons purchases...so long as they're not puking up their guts. Stay frosty out there."
ImageImage
Medals
Augur
Admin

Postby Cairo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:59 am

Perception (+5): 1d20+5 = 14
JiC D20: 1d20 = 16
JiC D100: 1d100 = 8

Cairo laughs, then tries to stifle it resulting in sort of a choked sound, **Unexpected. I guess if Nova's ok with it.** Then he nods to Marco, "Sure, let him ride back. I'll let his girl know she's on deck to take care of him hehehehe ... " Subtly merging to his Communicator CJ sends off a message:
Aldric heading back to Hotel with Weapons delivery. I will shadow, then head for Merc Commons.

[[ Mercenary Commons ]] by way of the Kelvin Hotel.
2nd Lt. Cairo Xanreys
Current Details

Constant Conditions:
Cairo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Postby Ryden » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Ryden wrote:"Copy that, we're heading there with a +1. Asshole speaks our language. I think he's Arreri. Dunno. Whatever he is, we're bringing him for an 'interview.' He's either an asset to be utilized or a problem to be ventilated. Jury's out on which." over the message, a rather ominous ad for cleaning supplies that will get out even blood floats.
3LT Ryden "Brainiac" Hunter
Current Details
HP: 44
SDC: 39

Current Gear: Here
ImageImage
Trust/Intimidate: 55%
Perception: 83%

"When you look at the 1st SOG, you're looking at the last best hope for all of the survivors of our planet, and my squad mates are pretty helpful too."
"That's brilliant. Of course it's brilliant, it's you." - Rosseyn "Nova" Ridatharen
"Ah, looks like Ryden know something we don't. But when has that even NOT been the case." Staff Sergeant Jerric "Backlash" Halko

Grymdin Alias: Samil Breen - Eclipse’s Deal Broker/Computer Whiz
Ryden
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Return to Novoo Industrial Sector