Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Moderator: Augur

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Daphne » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:08 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 6:
5

Just in Case: 1d20:
20
/1d100:
77

Conditions: None.

Pilot: Robots & Power Armor 1d100:
94
/87%
Radio: Basic: 1d100:
67
/62%
Sensory Equipment 1d100:
87
/62%

Daphne defers to the more experienced pilot and actual member of P.A.S. and falls in behind Beckett's right wing. She knows what she's doing, though I would love to get some fighting in on those giants out there. Daphne thinks as she follows Beckett's banking turns. "Sure looks like one of the boys pissed off the Giants already." Probably one of the cats, seems like something they would do. Daphne thinks with a smirk. Daphne keeps herself busy toggling through the settings on her sensors, looking for things of interest amongst the maelstrom.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sarik » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 18:
13

Perception: 1d20+2 = 3:
1

JIC: 1d20:
19
1d100:
42

PPE: 80/112

Active Powers: Empower Body Armour (5hrs), Empower Weapon (5hrs)

Prowl: 62% 1d100:
13

Detect Ambush: 62% 1d100:
66

Tracking (Humans & Robots) 57% 1d100:
64

Trap & Mine Detection 47% 1d100:
35

Intelligence 65% 1d100:
14

Land Navigation 64% 1d100:
36

Wilderness Survival 57% 1d100:
16


What was that saying Thorin used to always say? Shit just hit the fan? Well... it sure looks like it just did. Sarik grips his holy symbol that hangs about his neck, muttering a brief prayer before deciding it was best to try and give Rocky some backup. Sarik will stick to trying to strike from cover if possible, specifically targeting any enemy magic users first, since he was rather uniquely capable of handling most of them. Ultimately though, he'll try to at least keep heading in the direction of the others, this was not the place he wanted to be picking fights solo. "Just had to screw it up didn't you Sazzir." He mutters under his breath before letting out a sigh.

APM: 6
Actions 1-6: Sneak around, heading in the general direction of Pieter and Raga while looking to ambush any enemy magic users along the way unless a group is far too big to handle.

JIC Attack Rolls:
1d20+10 = 19:
9
1d20+10 = 26:
16
1d20+10 = 22:
12
1d20+10 = 16:
6
1d20+10 = 16:
6
1d20+10 = 14:
4


JIC Damage Rolls: (Weapon does 2X Damage to Supernatural Evil, The Undead, Practitioners and Creatures of Magic)
4d6+4 = 21:
6, 3, 2, 6
4d6+4 = 17:
4, 3, 2, 4
4d6+4 = 16:
4, 1, 6, 1
4d6+4 = 18:
4, 3, 6, 1
4d6+4 = 20:
6, 2, 5, 3
4d6+4 = 15:
2, 3, 4, 2


JIC Parry Rolls:
1d20+15 = 20:
5
1d20+15 = 22:
7
1d20+15 = 30:
15
1d20+15 = 27:
12
1d20+15 = 27:
12
1d20+15 = 17:
2


JIC Dodge Rolls:
1d20+10 = 23:
13
1d20+10 = 29:
19
1d20+10 = 15:
5
1d20+10 = 21:
11
1d20+10 = 11:
1
1d20+10 = 16:
6


JIC Auto-Doge Rolls
1d20+6 = 8:
2
1d20+6 = 14:
8
1d20+6 = 14:
8
1d20+6 = 22:
16
1d20+6 = 9:
3
1d20+6 = 20:
14
Sarik Osefice Rasharr
Constant Conditions:
Radioactive, Can see UV, Impervious to HF, Impervious to Possession, Impervious to Magic (1/2 damage from physical magic such as TW weapons, Rune Weapons, Fireball, Lightning, Ice Shard. Also see OCC Special ability.)

OOC Comments
Personal Stats:
HP: 24
SDC: 131
P.P.E: 120

Armour Worn:
Pantheran FAS Suit
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. (M.D.C When Empowered) by Location:
• Helmet: 85 (170)
• Arms: 100 each (200)
• Legs: 150 each (300) (Left Leg: 283/300)
• Main Body: 200 (400)
Modifiers:
• -10% to skills requiring prowess


Carried Weapons:
Rasharr's Fang (back)
Legendary Enchanted Ōdachi
Damage: 3D6 M.D.
Magic Features
• Indestructible: Cannot be destroyed by any means, save alchemy.
• Deevil & Demon Slayer: inflicts double damage to Deevil & Demons.


Stomper Machine Pistol (right leg)
• Range: 610'
• Damage: 5D6 or 1D6x10 for micro-jet or explosive rounds
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 2 internal magazines of 6 rounds each, 12 round total payload
• Modifiers: None


Charged Particle Pistol (Left leg)
• Range: 900'
• Damage: 5D6 M.D. per shot
• Rate of Fire: Each single blast is one melee attack/action
• Payload: 8 shots
• Notes: Irradiated particles slow bio-regeneration for supernatural creatures by half


Dwarven Forged Tsurugi (left hip)
Damage: 3D6+4
• +2 Parry, +4 Damage


Soundtrack:
Avicci: Hey Brother, Dead Can Dance: Host of Seraphim, The Arrival and Reunion, Daft Punk: Born to get Lucky, Lady Gaga: Starstruck, Carmina Burana: I. O Fortuna - Salzburg Mozarteum Orchestra, Nickleback: When we Stand Together, Enrique Iglesias: Tonight (I'm F****** you),
User avatar
Sarik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Rifts Earth: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Pieter Dravnos » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Perception: 1d20+6 = 11:
5
+3=14 (vs Magic/tech/Both)
JIC: 1d20:
7
, 1d100:
73

Initiative: 1d20:
20
NAT 20!

Over the radio to his group he says. "Break, all channels! Priority targets Quint and Zale atop the plateau. The dwarf is going after the big giant, so I could use some assistance." Growling at his own surprise and freezing, Pieter puts a Speed enchantment on his armor and then grabs his rifle and fires a modified blast at the stuck alien. Hitting him is a simple matter, but so is resisting the effect. He fires twice at Quint, just to be sure. He then activates his own magical forcefield and lifts into the air, firing a modified blast at Zale. He also keeps an eye on the giant, making sure it doesn't try to swat him.

Action 1: Superhuman Speed on self (no sacrificial dodge on this action) (Speed attribute of 44, +2 to Parry, +6 to dodge, all movement made with no fatigue; 24/24 melee duration)
Action 2: Grab rifle and fly within 10 feet (if wearing non-environmental body armor) or 50 feet (if wearing EBA) of Quint and Shoot him with Blind (-6 PPE, RUE 204). If he is wearing Environmental Body Armor, Shot with Blinding Flash (-4 PPE, RUE 198) instead.
  • Blind: For 6 minutes (24 melees) -5 to strike, -10 to parry and dodge, likely to stumble and fall for every 10 ft of movement (50% chance); save vs 13
  • Blinding Flash: for 1d4 melees -10 to strike, parry, and dodge, likely to stumble and fall for every 10 ft of movement (50% chance); Save vs 14
Action 3: Shoot Quint with Blind (-7 PPE)/Blinding Flash (-4 PPE) and fly upwards towards Zale.
Action 4: Enchant armor with Armor of Ithan (10 PPE, 60 MDC field)
Action 5: Shoot Zale with Blind (-7 PPE)/Blinding Flash (-4 PPE) - same conditions as action 1
Dodges: 1d20+9 = 25:
16
, 1d20+9 = 25:
16
, 1d20+9 = 19:
10
, 1d20+9 = 29:
20


Effects At the end of the post: Speed Attribute is 44. Use Speed Parry and Dodge bonuses. Movement doesn't cause fatigue. 60 MDC FF.
Pieter "Bossman" Dravnos
Personal Info
MA: 16:
PB: 13
    Charm/Impress vs everyone: 20%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs everyone else: 40%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs military or paramilitary type forces: 45%
PPE: 124 (See sheet for current state)
PPE (Tear of Hecate): 100 (See sheet for current state)
ISP: 45 (See sheet for current state)
HP: 43 (See sheet for current state)
SDC: 24 (See sheet for current state)

Perception: +6 (+9 vs. Machines, Magic, or their combination)
APM: 5, Parry Bonus: +3(5 w/Speed), Dodge Bonus: +3(9 w/Speed)

Psionics: Machine Ghost, Mind Block, Object Read, Speed Reading, Telemechanics and Total Recall .

Armor Worn : Flying Dragon Power Armor

M.A.R.S. a division of Paragon Acquisition Services
User avatar
Pieter Dravnos
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am
Location: PAS, Team leader

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sazzir » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:34 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 13:
8

JiC: 1d20:
5
1d100:
95


Conditions: Listening through Translator, but when he responds to teammates it is in American, Headache from the Nexus! Invisible! Shadow Meld!

Sazzir keeps moving back and will circle away from the giants. "Well they are coming, so time to blast a hole in as many of these nasty things as I can!" Especially as this seems to be my fault. At least they fall to my rifles, unlike that damn Sploog problem. Damn my head hurts!! Forgetting about subtlety, Sazzir is now trying to take as many of these giants out as he can!! Sounds like they found a few of the fugitives!

Piloting: Robots & Power Armor – 1d100:
65
/ 90%

Initiative: 1d20+9 = 19:
10

APM: 11 (ln this configuration)

Attack 1: Strike: 1d20+5 = 17:
12
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
1, 3
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 50:
5
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 2: Strike: 1d20+5 = 7:
2
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
3, 4
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 10:
1
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 3: Strike: 1d20+5 = 18:
13
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
2, 3
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 50:
5
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 4: Strike: 1d20+5 = 14:
9
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 20:
2
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 5: Strike: 1d20+5 = 19:
14
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 10:
1
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 6: Strike: 1d20+5 = 18:
13
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
1, 3
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 30:
3
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 7: Strike: 1d20+5 = 14:
9
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 40:
2, 1
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 40:
4
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 8: Strike: 1d20+5 = 21:
16
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 40:
2, 1
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 30:
3
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 9: Strike: 1d20+5 = 6:
1
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 70:
4, 2
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 30:
3
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 10: Strike: 1d20+5 = 22:
17
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
4, 3
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 60:
6
(For V-81 Plasma)
Attack 11: Strike: 1d20+5 = 11:
6
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
2, 2
(For HI-80); 1d6*10 = 40:
4
(For V-81 Plasma)

Contingency: Z is trying to stay out of their range while keeping them within 2000'. He will burn an action (While firing) to Rocket leap away from the group in the direction that is away from the main force!
Dodge as necessary: 1d20+14 = 16:
2
1d20+14 = 19:
5
1d20+14 = 29:
15
1d20+14 = 31:
17
1d20+14 = 21:
7
1d20+14 = 28:
14
1d20+14 = 28:
14
1d20+14 = 22:
8
1d20+14 = 33:
19
1d20+14 = 15:
1
1d20+14 = 23:
9
Sazzir Rawat
P.P.E.: 13
I.S.P.: 57
H.P.: 84
S.D.C.: 65

Active Powers
-Sense Psychic and Magic energy - 52% (See Character Sheet)
-Identify Supernatural Beings (also detect whether person is possessed) - 64%
-Judge distance and precise location of sound source - 90%
-Recognize and ID prey by sounds - 82%


Sazzir heard this quote sometime in his young life and it always stuck with him:
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
User avatar
Sazzir
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Rocky » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:02 pm

JIC d20: 1d20:
11
1d20:
2
1d20:
8

JIC d100: 1d100:
14
1d100:
16
1d100:
50

Init: 1d100+5 = 100:
95


Rocky hears over the Radio,

Pieter
"Break, all channels! Priority targets Quint and Zale atop the plateau. The dwarf is going after the big giant, so I could use some assistance."


Rocky keys the enchanted mic, “Copy will try to get there as quickly as possible. We could use a little air support here and Thoar maybe distract a few giants with some missiles in their faces.”
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Pieter Dravnos » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:33 pm

(rolls held)
Over their radio, Pieter grunts with effort and answers Rocky. "Sam, Daphne, get on it, help the man out!"
Pieter "Bossman" Dravnos
Personal Info
MA: 16:
PB: 13
    Charm/Impress vs everyone: 20%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs everyone else: 40%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs military or paramilitary type forces: 45%
PPE: 124 (See sheet for current state)
PPE (Tear of Hecate): 100 (See sheet for current state)
ISP: 45 (See sheet for current state)
HP: 43 (See sheet for current state)
SDC: 24 (See sheet for current state)

Perception: +6 (+9 vs. Machines, Magic, or their combination)
APM: 5, Parry Bonus: +3(5 w/Speed), Dodge Bonus: +3(9 w/Speed)

Psionics: Machine Ghost, Mind Block, Object Read, Speed Reading, Telemechanics and Total Recall .

Armor Worn : Flying Dragon Power Armor

M.A.R.S. a division of Paragon Acquisition Services
User avatar
Pieter Dravnos
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am
Location: PAS, Team leader

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Miyitowin » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 pm

JIC (1d100) | 1d100 - 1d100:
2

JIC (1d20) | 1d20 - 1d20:
19

Init: 1d20+1 | 1d20+1 - 1d20+1 = 19:
18


Summon Lesser Air Elemental|15% Chance|1d100:
57


Miyitowin has been having a whirlwind of the last while. Meeting one tribal chief after the next. She is doing her best to play her role that she has been assigned as best she can. She believes what she has been told at this point because she /must/. If all of these people -- and though they might be reptilian with blue skin, these are still people -- put their faith in her then she has to try and live up to it. And so there is a meeting after meeting, a pledge after a pledge.

But there are still not enough to challenge the giants.

It also eventually becomes too much and so she requests some time to commune with her elements and clear her head.

She spends this time moving between sitting cross legged or standing about a sketched sign of the element of air in the ice.

Asking for help is what she was doing; but the elements appear to be silent and leaving her on her own which produces one of the first signs of frustration from her. Slightly away from the camp where nobody can see her what she /wants/ to do is have some sort of flail and cry. She feels all too human right now. If what they've said about her is true, shouldn't she be able to cope better than this?

She can't remember /anything/ before waking up naked at that first blucie camp. Now in the space of ... she doesn't even know how much time it's been since she was 'awake' and now she is being looked to as though she was a war chief?

It makes her want to punch something.

That the elements are unwilling to respond to her at this time makes it even worse.

Activity in the distance is what prevents the newly-created being from having an all-too-human nervous breakdown in the privacy of her moment. She squints; peering. Is that combat? She can't see the full details of what's going down but she can see that the giants are moving -- and they are coming under attack from the air. All right. She might not understand what kind of wizardry this is but she knows that this is a moment that can be exploited.

Rushing back to the center of 'her' camp; she summons the chiefs if they will listen.

"You, take a party of fast riders. Go the long way south around the giants and see if they will follow you. If they do not then help the people who are attacking them. You take some fast riders as well and go the long way north. Your duty is the same. If they follow either of you in large numbers then draw them off as far as you can. Tease them if you must, but do not commit. They must be kept disoriented. Do not let them pin you down and catch you. Help those people but only if you can not get caught by a large group doing it. Stay away from their camp, harass them.

Either draw them off or meet and assist those people.


Well, if we're all going to die it's going to be interesting.

I would like a small party of chiefs and their best bodyguards on the fastest mounts to come with me. We will go around as a third group and go straight for those people. There is no way that they can fight that many but they have access to things we do not. She means the guns and the fighter craft. So. That is how it must be. We will kill their leader if they do not.
Last edited by Miyitowin on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Current Characters:
Thought: A steely skinned space minotaur of very little brain. (Galactic Adventurers)
The Mechanic: An artificial life form with deeply philosophical questions. (The Templar)
Shane: A Delphi Juicer on a quest to redeem himself from a dark past. (A.A.P.S.)
Miyitowin: A newly created Godling with no idea of who and what she is. (M.A.R.S.)

User avatar
Miyitowin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Daphne » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:58 pm

((Rolls Carried Over))

Initiative: 1d20:
8

Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Bank off, head towards Rocky and Crew. (Pilot: Robots & Power Armor 1d100:
60
/87% Pass
)
Action Two: Move towards Rocky and Crew. (Mach 3)
Action Three: Fire Bottled Demon missiles into leading Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 14:
12
/Damage: 3d4*10 = 80:
3, 1, 4
M.D.)
Action Four: Fire Volcano Cannon into Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 21:
19
/Damage: 1d6*10 = 40:
4
M.D.)
Action Five: Fire Volcano Cannon into Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 10:
8
/Damage: 1d6*10 = 60:
6
M.D.)
Action Six: Transform Fighter to Robot (Continue flight) (Pilot: Robots & Power Armor 1d100:
31
/87% Pass
)
Action Seven: Fire Volcano Cannon into Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 15:
13
/Damage: 1d6*10 = 50:
5
M.D.)

Dodge (After 1st successful hit): 1d20+7 = 26:
19
, 1d20+7 = 18:
11
, 1d20+7 = 25:
18
, 1d20+7 = 8:
1
, 1d20+7 = 18:
11
, 1d20+7 = 27:
20
.

"On it." Daphne radios before banking the fighter from her position behind Beckett. Daphne feels the breath leave her lungs as she throttles up to get to the fight quicker. Damn this is what I've been missing. She thinks as she flips the selector switch to arm the missiles. "Box one fire!" She says to herself as the missile flies. Daphne quickly changes the selector to the Volcano Cannon and begins to fire into the giants below. Thinking for a brief moment, and hits the toggle to transform the fighter into it's robot form. She continues to fire the Volcano Cannon into the giants below while enjoying her elevated position.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Beckett » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 15:
13

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 6:
1

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
6
| 1d100:
86


Pilot: Veritechs -- 1d100:
19
/ 89%
Sensory Equipment -- 1d100:
19
/ 90%
Weapon Systems -- 1d100:
69
/ 95%
Combat Flying (Special)

Conditions:
While Flying the Super Logan - All Combat Maneuver Penalties are reduced by half, plus a +7% to counteract additional penalties. +2 to Dodge.

Like Daphne, Beckett starts to dive and get closer, "Roger" she radios over. I really wish I had the alternate shells my tank had. This would be so much easier... Quickly she hits the recording device on her surveillance systems. I better turn on the camera's for an after action review.

Her craft rocks and shakes going through the air turbulence. Her hand grips the yoke hard as the craft is trying to be forced out of the air. "Line up one of the giants, then target Quint and Zale." she speaks to Alfred. Letting her little robotechnology artificial intelligence do what it was made to do. Find targets for its master to destroy.

She quickly switches over to missiles, "Providing some softening up on the primary targets." As soon as the words come out of her mouth, 8 missiles fire off toward the two temporal raiders.

Samantha still tries to keep some altitude with the Logan, the feet jets burn bright as she moves the nose of her Veritech back toward another giant, and fires two more rounds at the giant snow beast.


Attack 1: Fire C-144 Auto-Cannon at Giant | Strike: [EP Crit] | Damage: (2d4*10)*2 = 80:
3, 1
| Range: @Max Range: 10,000 ft
Attack 2: Get into firing position
Attack 3: Fire 4 Missiles at Quint | Strike: 1d20+5 = 23:
18
| Damage: 4d4*10 = 110:
3, 2, 4, 2
Note: AP; Crit at 18+ Total: 220 MD
Attack 4: Fire 4 Missiles at Zale | Strike: 1d20+5 = 18:
13
| Damage: 4d4*10 = 100:
2, 2, 3, 3
Note: AP; Crit at 18+
Attack 5: Fire C-144 Auto-Cannon at Giant | Strike: 1d20+5 = 17:
12
| Damage: (2d4*10)*2 = 120:
2, 4
| Range: @Max Range: 4,000 ft
Attack 6: Fire C-144 Auto-Cannon at Giant | Strike: 1d20+5 = 14:
9
| Damage: (2d4*10)*2 = 100:
1, 4
| Range: @Max Range: 4,000 ft
Attack 7: Reserved for Full Dodge 1d20+13 = 32:
19


AutoDodge as needed (+6 not added in) 7d20:
4, 9, 13, 11, 16, 20, 13
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Venatus Vinco » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:46 pm

Background Music

Fire & Ice

Daphne defers to the more experienced pilot and actual member of P.A.S. and falls in behind Beckett's right wing. She knows what she's doing, though I would love to get some fighting in on those giants out there. Daphne thinks as she follows Beckett's banking turns. "Sure looks like one of the boys pissed off the Giants already." Probably one of the cats, seems like something they would do. Daphne thinks with a smirk. Daphne keeps herself busy toggling through the settings on her sensors, looking for things of interest amongst the maelstrom.

At the opposite end of the valley Miho instructs her mounted warriors to sprint into the valley in a classic cavalry manoeuvre. The Blucie riding mounts are fast and surefooted in the snow. Three groups of 50 break into the valley trying to skirt the giant camp and dig deep into their flanks.

OOC: Anyone with perception roll of 12 or higher or a successful intelligence roll will realize these are tribal Blucie and not the more aggressive and modern Blucie who usually side with the Raiders.

Over the radio to his group Pieter says. "Break, all channels! Priority targets Quint and Zale atop the plateau. The dwarf is going after the big giant, so I could use some assistance." Growling at his own surprise and freezing, Pieter puts a Speed enchantment on his armor and gets ready to fight the nearby raiders. From her floating position Zales sees him behind the rock and fires at him, which Pieter takes on the chin (50 MD). Pieter flies toward Quint, who opens fire on him as he approaches, which Pieter smartly ducks. Raga sees the massive head of the Jotun peek over the plateau’s edge and all other things are meaningless. The burst fire, the attacking Zebra person are all ignored or shrugged off.

Odin be praised! The Jotun has come to me!

Raga gets off his ass and immediately starts crossing over the plateau. Skirting the area covered in CoA, Raga simultaneously triggers his AoI (-10PPE). As he gets nearer the Nexus’ epicenter Raga attempts to disrupt any energy absorption the giant might be receiving from the Nexus but doesn’t sense the beast needs it. Seeing Raga coming at him, yelling like a mad dwarf, the giant takes a huge swing of his mighty club attempting to swat the diminutive servant of Asgard like a baseball (simultaneous attack). The blow hits, hard (70 MD), and has the unintended consequence of sticking Raga to the giant’s club! Smartly, Raga releases the spell before the giant can beat him against the rocks like a useless doll. Landing on the ground with a thud, Raga finds himself dodging the mighty blows while he devises another strategy.

Beckett turns her Logan toward the giant and opens up with her autocannon. The strike is effective, but the giant shrugs it off as if it were only a sly bite. Sam veers around for more while Pieter gets close enough to Quint to cast Blind but the Temporal Warrior shrugs off the spell and returns fire, forcing Pieter to move out of the way again. From behind him Zale opens fire too catching Pieter in a cross fire. Despite his supernatural speed he can’t stay ahead of all the bullets (100 MD from rail gun fire, they ran you out of attacks).

Above Beckett lets off a volley of missiles at Quint, unfortunately Pieter is also nearby (within 50’ of Quint per Pieter’s post) and gets caught in the blast radius (220MD to Quint, half to Pieter, you can roll with the blast to reduce damage). Unable to dodge due to Raga’s carpet Quint is incinerated. Beckett tries for Zale but the zebra woman has gone out of phase and the missiles slam into the plateau sending up a geyser of rock and ice. Sam manages two more cannon shots at the giant while it is busy trying to smash Raga.

Down below Sazzir keeps moving back and will circle away from the giants. He blasts away staying out of range by leaping backward. He manages to take down a few more giants, but when he goes to depress the trigger again he gets a warning from the Volcano it’s overheated (20 shots in the last two rounds) and will need thirty minutes to cool down! Running on empty Sazzir backs away with the giants gaining on him.

Rocky keys the enchanted mic, “Copy will try to get there as quickly as possible. We could use a little air support here and Thoar maybe distract a few giants with some missiles in their faces.”

“Ja!” is Thoar’s only reply. Over their radio, Pieter grunts with effort and answers Rocky. "Sam, Daphne, get on it, help the man out!"

As Sazzir continues jumps for his life he feels the whoosh of munitions flying over his head. A quick glance backward reveals the PAS Snow Lion rolling onto the scene - missiles and weapons firing into the giant lines. Above the APC Thoar stands astride his wing board throwing down Carpets of Adhesion across the valley sticking large groups of giants into place. Yet, the Asgardian high elf only has one real target, he flies directly toward the true frost giant.

Sarik grips his holy symbol that hangs about his neck, muttering a brief prayer before deciding it was best to try and give Rocky some backup. Still out of phase he moves parallel to the giants and back toward the PAS Snow Lion. The barrage of fire from the APC stalling the giants and giving Sarik an open look at their flanks.

Hearing Rocky and Pieter Daphne replies, "On it," before banking the fighter from her position behind Beckett. Daphne feels the breath leave her lungs as she throttles up to get to the fight quicker. Damn this is what I've been missing. She thinks as she flips the selector switch to arm the missiles. "Box one fire!" She says to herself as the missile flies. Daphne quickly changes the selector to the Volcano Cannon and begins to fire into the giants below. Thinking for a brief moment, and hits the toggle to transform the fighter into its robot form. She continues to fire the Volcano Cannon into the giants below while enjoying her elevated position. Her rain of fire cuts into the giant unit chasing Sazzir and combines with the fire from the Snow Lion and leaves a smoking crater at the camp. With the Blucie hitting their rear and the Snow Lion charging down the middle of the valley the entire giant camp is now up in arms. Hundred, or maybe even thousands of the creatures gear up for war. Their warlocks summoning storms and ice elementals to join the fray. They groups has literally woken the giants!

Rocky goes on the offensive, hearing the fighting going on. He draws on his psi-swords and finds an unsuspecting giant, re-materializing and cutting it to pieces before it even has a chance to react. Then he steps into and astral hole and does the same to another before disappearing again. A deadly ghost drifting through their ranks.

As if the scene couldn’t get any more chaotic, a flurry missiles and energy beams cut into the giants and a humongous energy blast rocks the true giant atop the plateau. Above them the PAS can see the Evocatus Cohort bursting onto the scene. Their flying power armor cutting into the giant hoard while their two Mandible Infantry Fighting vehicles rain down fire and dozen of armed to the teeth Wolfen disembark.

The voice of commander Firmus growls over the radio network, “Unstuck that nexus! Marines are standing by to come through!”

Image

OOC Summary
  • 1 square = 1000’
  • Firmus is dismounting troops in the valley with Mandible APCs while the hover tank hits the BFG
  • Thoar is zipping about on his wing board sticking giants
  • Raga is face to face with the giant
  • Pieter and Zale are duking it out on the plateau
  • Three groups of mounted Blucie are charging in from the opposite end of the valley
  • Daphne is providing air support to the PAS
  • Beckett is providing air support to Pieter and Raga
  • Rockay, Sazzir and Sarik are mixed up with a large group of giants
Venatus Vinco
User avatar
Venatus Vinco
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 am
Location: VV's EU account

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Pieter Dravnos » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Perception: 1d20+6 = 10:
4
+3=13
JIC: 1d100:
17
, 1d20:
4

Initiative: 1d20:
16

PPE: 98/124
Armor: 100/180
FF: 60/60

Pieter flinches as the missiles pulverize and destroy one of the temporal raiders not very far from him. "Scratch Quint then. Yikes. Try and leave a body if you can guys, preferably them hanging to life. Rocky, I need a way to neutralize this guy's phase out crap. Ideas please. Thoar, Daphne, Sam, keep the Zebra busy, I need to open a can of whoop ass!"

Pieter races down to examine the obelisk, looking for a way to take control of it, or at least dislodge it.

Action 1: Re-enchant armor with force field (60/60, 24/24 melees) (no dodge)
Action 2: Techno-wizardry Construction 88%/Crit Success - to figure out how to disrupt, take control of, or dismantle this thing. (no dodge)
Action 3: Pull Nexus Grenade and land within throwing distance of the Obelisk
Action 4: Pull the pin and throw it. 1d20+1 = 4:
3

Action 5: Dodge 1d20+9 = 20:
11
+2 (from Fly as Eagle Flight)=22


(no longer doing)
  • If I can shut off the control of the nexus to allow the Marines to teleport in, I'll do it Techno-wizardry Construction 88%/1d100:
    37
  • If I can't, continue trying to understand it. Telemechanics 88%/1d100:
    77
    - Understand how to control it or shut it off. (no dodge)
Pieter "Bossman" Dravnos
Personal Info
MA: 16:
PB: 13
    Charm/Impress vs everyone: 20%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs everyone else: 40%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs military or paramilitary type forces: 45%
PPE: 124 (See sheet for current state)
PPE (Tear of Hecate): 100 (See sheet for current state)
ISP: 45 (See sheet for current state)
HP: 43 (See sheet for current state)
SDC: 24 (See sheet for current state)

Perception: +6 (+9 vs. Machines, Magic, or their combination)
APM: 5, Parry Bonus: +3(5 w/Speed), Dodge Bonus: +3(9 w/Speed)

Psionics: Machine Ghost, Mind Block, Object Read, Speed Reading, Telemechanics and Total Recall .

Armor Worn : Flying Dragon Power Armor

M.A.R.S. a division of Paragon Acquisition Services
User avatar
Pieter Dravnos
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am
Location: PAS, Team leader

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Rocky » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 8:
5

JIC d20: 1d20:
14
1d20:
13
1d20:
18

JIC d100: 1d100:
93
1d100:
11
1d100:
95

Init: 1d100+5 = 99:
94


Conditions: In ghost mode (Horror Factor: 14),
Psychic Powers Duration and Range +50% within 1mile of ley line and doubled at the nexus. Damage one die at the ley Line two dice at the Nexus.
Resist Magic, (Base 45, 67, 90 min, +3 to save vs all magic cuts magic damage in half.) Enhance Reflexes, (Base 18, 27, 36 min.)
See the Invisible (Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 240, 360, 480’), Telepathy (to listen to the giants’ thoughts. Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 120, 180, 240’)
Shadow cloak, Suit Force Field up
Invisible


Rocky’s goal is to aid Pieter. He is planning to pop up on the ridge in shadow still hoping his cloak has hidden him. Then look for where Zale is hiding. On the way he would kill any giant he could by surprise by popping in and out using his ring.

Actions 7
Action 1 +2
Rocky uses the Rings power of the Astral Hole and pops out and then pops up to the ridge behind one of the giants if possible to strike from behind
Strike: +2 sword bonus 1d20+11 = 23:
12

Damage: 12d6:
3, 2, 3, 3, 4, 3, 5, 5, 1, 4, 5, 2


Action 3
Pieter flinches as the missiles pulverize and destroy one of the temporal raiders not very far from him. "Scratch Quint then. Yikes. Try and leave a body if you can guys, preferably them hanging to life. Rocky, I need a way to neutralize this guy's phase out crap. Ideas please. Thoar, Daphne, Sam, keep the Zebra busy, I need to open a can of whoop ass!"


Rocky looks at Pieter and sends a message. “Pieter use the Nexus Grenade on the Nexus, if Zale is close, it could cancel her magic and you can attack her. And it should allow the Marines an opening.”
Rocky puts away the dagger and pulls out the Zapper Gun.


Action 4
Rocky hopes that Pieter gets the word, and the nexus grenade cancels all of her magic (protections and the out of phase). If Vale pops out Rocky fires the Zapper to try to slow her a bit so that Pieter can capture her alive.
Strike: Zapper Range 1000’ 1d20+13 = 33:
20
-2 to dodge
Damage: 2d4:
2, 1
MD needs to make a saving throw 14 or higher, if not 1d6:
6
MD and lose Init, are at -1 on all combat action for 1D4 melees
Action 5
Rocky fires the Zapper to try to slow her a bit so that Pieter can capture her alive. If Zale is subdued, Rocky will target other available giants.
Strike: Zapper Range 1000’ 1d20+13 = 30:
17
-2 to dodge
Damage: 2d4:
3, 1
MD needs to make a saving throw 14 or higher, if not 1d6:
5
MD and lose Init, are at -1 on all combat action for 1D4 melees
Action 6
Rocky fires the Zapper to try to slow her a bit so that Pieter can capture her alive. If Zale is subdued, Rocky will target other available giants.

Strike: Zapper Range 1000’ 1d20+13 = 14:
1
-2 to dodge
Damage: 2d4:
1, 3
MD needs to make a saving throw 14 or higher, if not 1d6:
2
MD and lose Init, are at -1 on all combat action for 1D4 melees
Action 7
Rocky uses the Rings power of the Astral Hole and pops out and then pops behind one of the giants to strike from behind
Strike: +2 sword bonus 1d20+11 = 30:
19

Damage: 12d6:
6, 2, 2, 6, 3, 2, 5, 1, 3, 1, 6, 4


Will use ring if being attacked instead of an action.
Parry: +2 sword 1d20+13 = 17:
4
1d20+11 = 18:
7
1d20+11 = 22:
11
1d20+11 = 30:
19
1d20+11 = 23:
12
1d20+11 = 15:
4
1d20+11 = 23:
12
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Pieter Dravnos » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:07 am

(rolls held)
"Roger that. All magic is about to go bye bye."
Pieter "Bossman" Dravnos
Personal Info
MA: 16:
PB: 13
    Charm/Impress vs everyone: 20%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs everyone else: 40%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs military or paramilitary type forces: 45%
PPE: 124 (See sheet for current state)
PPE (Tear of Hecate): 100 (See sheet for current state)
ISP: 45 (See sheet for current state)
HP: 43 (See sheet for current state)
SDC: 24 (See sheet for current state)

Perception: +6 (+9 vs. Machines, Magic, or their combination)
APM: 5, Parry Bonus: +3(5 w/Speed), Dodge Bonus: +3(9 w/Speed)

Psionics: Machine Ghost, Mind Block, Object Read, Speed Reading, Telemechanics and Total Recall .

Armor Worn : Flying Dragon Power Armor

M.A.R.S. a division of Paragon Acquisition Services
User avatar
Pieter Dravnos
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am
Location: PAS, Team leader

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sazzir » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 13:
8

JiC: 1d20:
1
1d100:
45


Conditions: Listening through Translator, but when he responds to teammates it is in American, Headache from the Nexus! Invisible! Shadow Meld!

Crap the plasma cannon overheated! Oh well! He flips it over his shoulder and concentrates on using his HI-80. Sazzir is trying to keep the giants at the max range of his rifle while continuing to take out giant after giant. Z occasionally shakes his head try to shake away the headache. Ignore it you wimp. As Dad would say 'it's only pain you crybaby, get moving!'

Piloting: Robots & Power Armor – 1d100:
45
/ 90%

Initiative: 1d20+9 = 18:
9

APM: 11 (ln this configuration)

Attack 1: Strike: 1d20+5 = 9:
4
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 70:
4, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 2: Strike: 1d20+5 = 7:
2
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
4, 3
(For HI-80)
Attack 3: Strike: 1d20+5 = 6:
1
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
2, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 4: Strike: 1d20+5 = 8:
3
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
2, 3
(For HI-80)
Attack 5: Strike: 1d20+5 = 11:
6
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
(For HI-80)
Attack 6: Strike: 1d20+5 = 14:
9
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
3, 1
(For HI-80)
Attack 7: Strike: 1d20+5 = 11:
6
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
(For HI-80)
Attack 8: Strike: 1d20+5 = 17:
12
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 70:
2, 4
(For HI-80)
Attack 9: Strike: 1d20+5 = 20:
15
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 40:
1, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 10: Strike: 1d20+5 = 11:
6
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
2, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 11: Strike: 1d20+5 = 25:
20
CRIT! Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 70:
2, 4
(For HI-80)x2 = 140 MD

Contingency: Z is trying to stay out of their range while keeping them within 2000'. He will burn an action (While firing) to Rocket leap away from the group in the direction that is away from the main force!

Contingency 2: If a live giant gets too close he will quickdraw his Slaver's Net Gun and try to net the giant. Strike: 1d20+6 = 14:
8
Strike: 1d20+6 = 17:
11


Dodge as necessary: 1d20+14 = 19:
5
1d20+14 = 27:
13
1d20+14 = 24:
10
1d20+14 = 25:
11
1d20+14 = 31:
17
1d20+14 = 22:
8
1d20+14 = 26:
12
1d20+14 = 18:
4
Last edited by Sazzir on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sazzir Rawat
P.P.E.: 13
I.S.P.: 57
H.P.: 84
S.D.C.: 65

Active Powers
-Sense Psychic and Magic energy - 52% (See Character Sheet)
-Identify Supernatural Beings (also detect whether person is possessed) - 64%
-Judge distance and precise location of sound source - 90%
-Recognize and ID prey by sounds - 82%


Sazzir heard this quote sometime in his young life and it always stuck with him:
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
User avatar
Sazzir
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sarik » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 15:
10

Perception: 1d20+2 = 17:
15

JIC: 1d20:
9
1d100:
49

PPE: 80/112

Active Powers: Empower Body Armour (5hrs), Empower Weapon (5hrs)

Prowl: 62% 1d100:
12

Detect Ambush: 62% 1d100:
28

Tracking (Humans & Robots) 57% 1d100:
67

Trap & Mine Detection 47% 1d100:
82

Intelligence 65% 1d100:
6

Land Navigation 64% 1d100:
4

Wilderness Survival 57% 1d100:
38


Sarik didn't like sneaking up on people in combat as a general rule. It made him feel more like an assassin than he was comfortable with. Still, he realized that when it came down to it, you had to be a little flexible in your views. Standing up and open among this many enemy was a sure way in his mind to simply get yourself killed. Using his free hand he draws his pistol in case he gets spotted moving in and then when he's good and close, turns off the phase field and launches into an attack on his chosen target, moving on to the next if he fells his current target.


APM: 6
Actions 1-6: Sneak up on the giants near the snow lion and move to try and ambush them, focusing on any spell casters first.

JIC Attack Rolls:
1d20+10 = 20:
10
1d20+10 = 26:
16
1d20+10 = 23:
13
1d20+10 = 17:
7
1d20+10 = 21:
11
1d20+10 = 21:
11


JIC Damage Rolls: (Weapon does 2X Damage to Supernatural Evil, The Undead, Practitioners and Creatures of Magic)
4d6+4 = 13:
4, 1, 1, 3
4d6+4 = 16:
3, 2, 1, 6
4d6+4 = 20:
3, 5, 5, 3
4d6+4 = 13:
2, 5, 1, 1
4d6+4 = 15:
3, 5, 2, 1
4d6+4 = 26:
5, 5, 6, 6


JIC Parry Rolls:
1d20+15 = 35:
20
1d20+15 = 31:
16
1d20+15 = 32:
17
1d20+15 = 27:
12
1d20+15 = 17:
2
1d20+15 = 31:
16


JIC Dodge Rolls:
1d20+10 = 19:
9
1d20+10 = 15:
5
1d20+10 = 29:
19
1d20+10 = 24:
14
1d20+10 = 21:
11
1d20+10 = 19:
9


JIC Auto-Doge Rolls
1d20+6 = 24:
18
1d20+6 = 24:
18
1d20+6 = 16:
10
1d20+6 = 15:
9
1d20+6 = 20:
14
1d20+6 = 24:
18
Sarik Osefice Rasharr
Constant Conditions:
Radioactive, Can see UV, Impervious to HF, Impervious to Possession, Impervious to Magic (1/2 damage from physical magic such as TW weapons, Rune Weapons, Fireball, Lightning, Ice Shard. Also see OCC Special ability.)

OOC Comments
Personal Stats:
HP: 24
SDC: 131
P.P.E: 120

Armour Worn:
Pantheran FAS Suit
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. (M.D.C When Empowered) by Location:
• Helmet: 85 (170)
• Arms: 100 each (200)
• Legs: 150 each (300) (Left Leg: 283/300)
• Main Body: 200 (400)
Modifiers:
• -10% to skills requiring prowess


Carried Weapons:
Rasharr's Fang (back)
Legendary Enchanted Ōdachi
Damage: 3D6 M.D.
Magic Features
• Indestructible: Cannot be destroyed by any means, save alchemy.
• Deevil & Demon Slayer: inflicts double damage to Deevil & Demons.


Stomper Machine Pistol (right leg)
• Range: 610'
• Damage: 5D6 or 1D6x10 for micro-jet or explosive rounds
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 2 internal magazines of 6 rounds each, 12 round total payload
• Modifiers: None


Charged Particle Pistol (Left leg)
• Range: 900'
• Damage: 5D6 M.D. per shot
• Rate of Fire: Each single blast is one melee attack/action
• Payload: 8 shots
• Notes: Irradiated particles slow bio-regeneration for supernatural creatures by half


Dwarven Forged Tsurugi (left hip)
Damage: 3D6+4
• +2 Parry, +4 Damage


Soundtrack:
Avicci: Hey Brother, Dead Can Dance: Host of Seraphim, The Arrival and Reunion, Daft Punk: Born to get Lucky, Lady Gaga: Starstruck, Carmina Burana: I. O Fortuna - Salzburg Mozarteum Orchestra, Nickleback: When we Stand Together, Enrique Iglesias: Tonight (I'm F****** you),
User avatar
Sarik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Rifts Earth: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Daphne » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:15 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 8:
7

Just in Case: 1d20:
19
/1d100:
68

Conditions: "I am the conductor of the Chorus of Death!"

Sensory Equipment 1d100:
97
/62% Fail

Navigation 1d100:
25
/62% Pass

Radio: Basic 1d100:
78
/62% Fail


Initiative: 1d20:
4

Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Turn Fighter towards Obelisk. (Pilot: Robots & Power Armor 1d100:
26
/87% Pass
)
Action Two: Acquire Zebra schemed target and fire Bottled Demon Missile. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 6:
4
; Damage: 3d4*10 = 70:
4, 2, 1
M.D.)
Action Three: Fire Volcano Cannon. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 10:
8
; Damage: 1d6*10 = 60:
6
M.D.)
Action Four: Fire Pulse Cannon. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 16:
14
; Damage: 1d4*10 = 20:
2
M.D.)
Action Five: Fire Volcano Cannon. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 3:
1
; Damage: 1d6*10 = 50:
5
M.D.)
Action Six: Fire Pulse Cannon. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 4:
2
; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30:
3
M.D.)
Action Seven: Fire Volcano Cannon. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 13:
11
; Damage: 1d6*10 = 60:
6
M.D.)

Daphne hears Pieter's request. "On it, Boss!" Daphne spins the fighter in the air, enjoying the contra-gravitic flight system. "Let's tag one Zebra..." What's a Zebra?" Daphne takes in the plateau and targets the one creature that she doesn't recognize. "Box two, fire!" Loosing the missile, Daphne switches between Volcano Cannon and Pulse Cannon, raining fire on the spot the Zebra woman is standing. Let's keep up the heat.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Raga Grimcrow » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:47 am

Raga Grimcrow
Perception: 1d20+7 = 12:
5

JiC d20/d100: 1d20:
12
/ 1d100:
72

MDC: 137 PPE: 113/73 ISP: 48/20
Conditions: Superhuman Agility (8.00m/7.30m), Tongues (12.00m/11.00m), Enhanced Perception (20.00m/19.300m), Enhance Reflexes (8.00m/7.30m), Mind's Eye (8.00m/7.30m),

Max. Jumping Ability: 53' long, 28' high
Move 37 yards per action (30 mph)
Sense of Balance--80% 1d100:
68
pass
Walk Tightrope/High Wire--87% 1d100:
51
pass


Raga realizes he may have to forego the visceral pleasure of Giant-Stabbing. In the echoing corridors of his mind he hears the taunting voice of his Uncle Grunga:

Ha! So you will not bathe in Giant Blood today! No doubt the Elf will claim the kill, why would Odin send such a poor excuse for a Grimcrow?

Silence, you fossilized turd! I’ll just splash some on me when it’s all said and done... Who’ll know the difference?

Raga casts a ring of Carpet of Adhesion around himself and draws his pistol. His goal is to goad the Giant in to smashing the ground, sticking the club to the ground and then running up the massive bludgeon and again trying to stick to the Giant’s face. All the while he fires his weapon into his people’s sworn, once and future enemy. Raga yells,

“I know you! Isn’t your name Magnus Shitbeard! You’re the son of Loki the dickless and an inbred Billy Goat! You're famous for your terrible, mangy shitbeard!”

APM 8
Initiative:1d20+10 = 13:
3


  1. Sheath Sword, Cast CoA
  2. Draw Pistol, Taunt Giant: “I know you!”
  3. Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 29:
    12
    , or Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 16:
    14
    4d6:
    4, 4, 3, 5
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. Taunt Giant: Isn’t your name Magnus Shitbeard!
  4. Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 34:
    17
    , or Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 12:
    10
    4d6:
    2, 5, 6, 3
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. Taunt Giant: “You’re the spawn of Loki the dickless”
  5. Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 22:
    5
    , or Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 7:
    5
    4d6:
    1, 5, 4, 1
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. Taunt Giant: “and an inbred Billy Goat!”
  6. Run up Giant’s stuck club; Cast CoA on his own hand
  7. Leap on Giant Face, Stick, Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 6:
    4
    4d6:
    2, 1, 3, 6
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. Taunt Giant: You're famous for your terrible, mangy shitbeard!”
  8. Reserve: Movement, Dodge, Talk etc. 1d20+17 = 24:
    7


Parries: 1d20+13 = 29:
16
, 1d20+13 = 23:
10
, 1d20+13 = 14:
1
, 1d20+13 = 25:
12
, 1d20+13 = 23:
10
, 1d20+13 = 18:
5
, 1d20+13 = 14:
1
, 1d20+13 = 33:
20
,
Autododges: 1d20+6 = 21:
15
, 1d20+6 = 14:
8
, 1d20+6 = 8:
2
, 1d20+6 = 19:
13
, 1d20+6 = 19:
13
, 1d20+6 = 24:
18
, 1d20+6 = 18:
12
, 1d20+6 = 24:
18
,
User avatar
Raga Grimcrow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Miyitowin » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:58 am

JIC (1d100) | 1d100:
89

JIC (1d20) | 1d20:
10

Init: 1d20+1 | 1d20+1 = 18:
17


Miyitowin continues to ride with her 'command squad' of chiefs and their bodyguards until they reach the base of the plateau.

She tries not to think too much about how the other two groups are doing, lest she be distracted with the whole idea of people being willing to fight and die on the behest of someone who can't remember what they had for breakfast two days ago.

She gestures, pointing up:

"Is anyone able to cast flight magic? The bravest of you, volunteer. Cast it on me and as many of the volunteers as you are able and let's go. We will kill the leader and meet the new forces as allies."

She isn't in the mind of wasting time and if the others begin to cast, so does she. Her little party is surrounded by a protective ring of magic that will threaten to put to sleep anyone who crosses into it.

And so she gets ready to ascend the plateau as the other(s) are ready; opening herself to her senses and the world around her as she does. What can she tell about what's going on? Does anything strike her as important?

Lore: Demons & Monsters | Target: 52% | 1d100:
6
| - Success
Detect Ambush | Target: 37% | 1d100:
33
[ - Success
Lore: Magic | Target: 27% | 1d100:
15
| - Success
Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic | Target: 27% | 1d100:
74
| - Fail
Sense Elementals (120' Radius): 25%+5% If elemental forces appear to be at work, doubled range and +20%| Target: 25/45 | 1d100:
57
| - Fail
Sense dangerous ground (loose rock, quicksand, land mines) | 32% | 1d100:
63
| - Fail

APM: 6
Action #1: Talk to party.
Action #2: Cast Cloud of Slumber (4 PPE)
Action #3: Cast Cloud of Slumber (4 PPE)
Action #4: Fly up /w volunteers.
Action #5: Fly up /w volunteers.
Action #6: Fly up /w volunteers.

PPE Remaining: 102


Current Characters:
Thought: A steely skinned space minotaur of very little brain. (Galactic Adventurers)
The Mechanic: An artificial life form with deeply philosophical questions. (The Templar)
Shane: A Delphi Juicer on a quest to redeem himself from a dark past. (A.A.P.S.)
Miyitowin: A newly created Godling with no idea of who and what she is. (M.A.R.S.)

User avatar
Miyitowin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Beckett » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:12 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 15:
13

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 6:
1

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
11
| 1d100:
41


Pilot: Veritechs -- 1d100:
60
/ 89%
Sensory Equipment -- 1d100:
28
/ 90%
Weapon Systems -- 1d100:
77
/ 95%
Combat Flying (Special)

Conditions:
While Flying the Super Logan - All Combat Maneuver Penalties are reduced by half, plus a +7% to counteract additional penalties. +2 to Dodge.

Military Fortifications -- 1d100:
15
/ 45%

Rotating her craft around for another pass, she lets her computer target additional combatants, "Alfred, line up all enemy combatants and the Obelisk." Her mind starts to go over the physical dimensions and ground pressure such an object would be. Quickly formulating a plan, Destabilizing the ground just might knock it over... Especially if it's magically protected.

The Logan starts to line up a shot toward the Obelisk, aiming at the ground right in front of it. When the tiny craft shudders as the cannon sends a high caliber blast. When Pieter releases the nexus grenade on the nexus and Zale, she fires at the obelisk again. This time targeting the actual device.

Attack 1-3: Aimed Called Shot to the ground in front of the Obelisk | Strike: 1d20+8 = 20:
12
| Damage: 2d4*10 = 40:
1, 3

Attack 4-6: Aimed Called Shot to the ground in front of the Obelisk | Strike: 1d20+8 = 15:
7
| Damage: 2d4*10 = 50:
1, 4

Attack 7: Reserved for Dodge - 1d20+13 = 24:
11


AutoDodge (+6 not added in): 7d20:
6, 19, 8, 4, 2, 14, 7
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Venatus Vinco » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Fighting Like Cats & Dogs
Sazzir switches weapons as the throng of giants closing in on him keeps increasing, as more and more of the bone armored warriors spew out of the camp. As he retreats he quickly finds himself up aginst the Snow Lion APC, with Cole and Sun Yi manning the weapons and pouring fore into the hoards. Nearby the Wolfen soldiers from the Evocatus Cohort for a phalanx around the PAS APC, opening fire with their HI-80s. Sazzir and the cohort troopers cut down a swath of giants but more continue to come. It is only a matter of time before they are overrun. Above them the flying Mandible Infantry Fighting vehicles and the speedy Cohort power armors zip through the air firing missiles, auto cannons, and all manner of ordinance into the giant army's flank. Bones and bodies begin to pile up in the valley but even the heavy armored support doesn't seem to stop the big blue wave.

Suddenly dozens of huge monsters made of ice rise up out of the ground, hurling cold blasts and tossing aside men like rag dolls. Weapons blow of chunks of ice but don't slow the monsters down at all as they plod toward the Snow Lion. Firmus sweeps down in his massive hover tank, blowing on of the ice monsters into crystal fragments. Yet, the snow and ice slowly begin to reform into a new creature. Above them, the Mandibles and Power Armor units are buffeted by unseen winds. In the air Daphne and Sam are buffeted by high winds, much higher than before. Out her cockpit window Sam thinks she can see wisps of clouds taking shape and attacking her. Quickly she is reminded of the air people on the world of Inculta. They had the power to summon air elementals that were like living wind. The wind is so directed and strong it buffets Sam and Daphne off of their angle of attack.

"Target their warlocks!" Thoar screams into the radio as he whisks into the fray one his wing board, cutting down one of the robed giants with his rune staff. When the warlock falls, one of the ice monsters dissipates. Cloaked and hidden amongst the giant ranks Rocky and Sarik begin to target the warlocks, appearing and attacking whenever they spot one. It slows down the onslaught but doesn't stop it.

In the rear a group of Blucie riders cut into to the giants and manage to cause confusion and chaos in their ranks but they poor indigenous fighters are easily overpowered by the giant troops. As she sends the Blucie to their death, Miho holds back a group of them and begins to fly magically toward the plateau.

Blink
On the plateau Pieter, Zale, Raga, and the Giant all arrive at the obelisk within seconds of each other. Raga teases the giant who responds with a mighty swing of his club, narrowing missing the nimble dwarf. Then suddenly everything changes! The frozen plateau is replaced by a rocky landscape with a high cloudy sky and a horizon that seems to go on forever. The obelisk is gone, the nexus, the giants, everything. All that remains is Pieter, Raga, the giant and Zale!

As Sam, Daphne, and Miho fight through the turbulence and finally get near the plateau they see everyone blink out of sight. The obelisk is still there but the giant, Zebra lien, Pieter and Raga are gone!
Venatus Vinco
User avatar
Venatus Vinco
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 am
Location: VV's EU account

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Miyitowin » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:17 pm

JIC (1d100) | 1d100:
29

JIC (1d20) | 1d20:
11

Init: 1d20+1 | 1d20+1 = 2:
1


Miyitowin has never seen anything like this in her entire life.

Of course, her entire life has spanned an incredibly short time thus far but she isn't aware of that. She is still, she realizes, operating under the assumption that this is some kind of nightmare. It must be. These things cannot be real but the only way for her to awaken is to play it out to it's course. Like a fable or an act or a play all she can do is try her best and hope that it will end well.

There is something that she can do for the moment, though as the winds buffet around her.

Ability: Sense Elementals | Target: 45%, 240' Radius | 1d100:
43
- Succcess
Ability: Speak Elemental (See 'Speak Elemental' and The Brotherhood -- Etiquette Between Elemental Forces, Page 91 CB) | Target 98% | 1d100:
72
- Succcess
Ability: Charm/Impress | Target: 40% | 1d100:
93
- Fail

The blucie chiefs and their guards around her will likely not understand this language. It is almost sounds of actions, burning, blowing, anything but actual /words/.

<< This is not necessary. Stop. >>

She does not expect it to work, but if it even buys her a moment or two to land with her party on the plateau then it is worth it.

She (And hopefully her party) drive forward towards the obelisk as well as she attempts to reason why they might have disappeared.

Skill: Lore: Magic | Target 27% | 1d100:
38
- Fail

"Stay close to me, spread out but close. Don't straggle." She orders her 'troops' and lands, heading for the obelisk.

She does her best to think about those who she sent to their death. They were far enough away that she couldn't really see it that well. This has to be a nightmare. She's ready to fight though, her axe in her hand; feathers trailing as she gets closer.

Dodges & Parries as necessary (Both are +9, so if a melee attack comes assume parry if a ranged assume dodge)
1d20+9 = 12:
3
,1d20+9 = 12:
3
,1d20+9 = 20:
11
,1d20+9 = 13:
4
,1d20+9 = 15:
6
,1d20+9 = 15:
6
,1d20+9 = 21:
12
,1d20+9 = 24:
15
,1d20+9 = 12:
3
,1d20+9 = 26:
17


Current Characters:
Thought: A steely skinned space minotaur of very little brain. (Galactic Adventurers)
The Mechanic: An artificial life form with deeply philosophical questions. (The Templar)
Shane: A Delphi Juicer on a quest to redeem himself from a dark past. (A.A.P.S.)
Miyitowin: A newly created Godling with no idea of who and what she is. (M.A.R.S.)

User avatar
Miyitowin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Raga Grimcrow » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Raga Grimcrow
Perception: 1d20+7 = 26:
19

JiC d20/d100: 1d20:
15
/ 1d100:
72

MDC: 137 PPE: 113/73 ISP: 48/20
Conditions: Superhuman Agility (8.00m/7.15m), Tongues (12.00m/10.45m), Enhanced Perception (20.00m/19.15m), Enhance Reflexes (8.00m/7.15m), Mind's Eye (8.00m/7.15m),

Raga has been through his share of dimensional displacements so the switch of scenery barely registers. He's far more bothered by the voices in is head:

Ha, ha! Are you waiting for him to die of old age? you haven't landed a blow! Why would Odin bestow such an honor on a putz like you?

Raga clenches his teeth, "F##k yas all, I kill him yet."

APM 8
Initiative:1d20+10 = 27:
17


  1. Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 21:
    19
    4d6:
    1, 6, 4, 2
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. or Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 18:
    1
    ,
  2. Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 13:
    11
    4d6:
    3, 5, 4, 2
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. or Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 29:
    12
    ,
  3. Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 21:
    19
    4d6:
    4, 2, 2, 3
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. or Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 36:
    19
    ,
  4. Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 8:
    6
    4d6:
    2, 6, 5, 1
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. or Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 32:
    15
    ,
  5. Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 3:
    1
    4d6:
    3, 3, 1, 6
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. or Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 18:
    1
    ,
  6. Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 8:
    6
    4d6:
    5, 3, 6, 6
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. or Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 22:
    5
    ,
  7. Shoot Giant 1d20+2 = 11:
    9
    4d6:
    5, 5, 5, 5
    (x2 to anything but force fields, AoI etc. or Leap out of the way 1d20+17 = 30:
    13
    ,
  8. Reserve: Movement, Dodge, Talk etc. 1d20+17 = 22:
    5
Autododge: 1d20+6 = 26:
20
, 1d20+6 = 20:
14
, 1d20+6 = 15:
9
, 1d20+6 = 10:
4
, 1d20+6 = 21:
15
, 1d20+6 = 15:
9
, 1d20+6 = 10:
4
, 1d20+6 = 21:
15
,
User avatar
Raga Grimcrow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sazzir » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 22:
17

JiC: 1d20:
13
1d100:
22


Conditions: Listening through Translator, but when he responds to teammates it is in American, Headache from the Nexus! Invisible! Shadow Meld!

Venatus Vinco wrote: "Target their warlocks!"


Z Growls at the coming hordes, Oh now he gives orders! "Well, here goes nothing." Sazzir starts leaping and when in the air his fires on anything that looks like a caster type within the giants. He obviously tries to stay out of melee range of these giants.

Piloting: Robots & Power Armor – 1d100:
80
/ 90%

Initiative: 1d20+9 = 25:
16

APM: 11 (ln this configuration)

Attack 1: Strike: 1d20+5 = 25:
20
CRIT Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
3, 2
(For HI-80) x2 = 120 MD
Attack 2: Strike: 1d20+5 = 9:
4
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
1, 3
(For HI-80)
Attack 3: Strike: 1d20+5 = 14:
9
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
4, 1
(For HI-80)
Attack 4: Strike: 1d20+5 = 18:
13
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
4, 3
(For HI-80)
Attack 5: Strike: 1d20+5 = 9:
4
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 70:
4, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 6: Strike: 1d20+5 = 11:
6
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
(For HI-80)
Attack 7: Strike: 1d20+5 = 14:
9
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
1, 4
(For HI-80)
Attack 8: Strike: 1d20+5 = 6:
1
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
2, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 9: Strike: 1d20+5 = 13:
8
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 40:
1, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 10: Strike: 1d20+5 = 15:
10
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
4, 1
(For HI-80)
Attack 11: Strike: 1d20+5 = 18:
13
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
3, 1
(For HI-80)

Contingency: Z is trying to stay out of their range if possible while keeping them within 2000'. He will burn an action (While firing) to Rocket leap away from the group in the direction that is away from the main force!

Contingency 2: If a live giant gets too close he will quickdraw his Slaver's Net Gun and try to net the giant. Strike: 1d20+6 = 25:
19
Strike: 1d20+6 = 7:
1


Dodge as necessary: 1d20+14 = 31:
17
1d20+14 = 28:
14
1d20+14 = 34:
20
1d20+14 = 29:
15
1d20+14 = 31:
17
1d20+14 = 27:
13
1d20+14 = 16:
2
1d20+14 = 27:
13
Sazzir Rawat
P.P.E.: 13
I.S.P.: 57
H.P.: 84
S.D.C.: 65

Active Powers
-Sense Psychic and Magic energy - 52% (See Character Sheet)
-Identify Supernatural Beings (also detect whether person is possessed) - 64%
-Judge distance and precise location of sound source - 90%
-Recognize and ID prey by sounds - 82%


Sazzir heard this quote sometime in his young life and it always stuck with him:
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
User avatar
Sazzir
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Daphne » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 19:
18

Just in Case: 1d20:
5
/1d100:
89

Conditions: None.

Initiative: 1d20:
17

Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Bank Hard to present fire on the giants. (Pilot: Robots & Power Armor| 87%|1d100:
96
| Fail)
Action Two: Fire 2 Bottled Demon missiles at warlock, if none Daphne targets bossy looking Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 18:
16
/Damage: 6d4*10 = 120:
1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 4
M.D.)
Action Three: Fire Volcano Cannon at Warlocks or Bossy Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 12:
10
/Damage: 1d6*10 = 30:
3
M.D.)
Action Four: Fire Volcano Cannon at Warlocks or Bossy Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 16:
14
/Damage: 1d6*10 = 30:
3
M.D.)
Action Five: Fire Volcano Cannon at Warlocks or Bossy Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 19:
17
/Damage: 1d6*10 = 10:
1
M.D.)
Action Six: Fire Volcano Cannon at Warlocks or Bossy Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 20:
18
/Damage: 1d6*10 = 30:
3
M.D.)
Action Seven: Fire Volcano Cannon at Warlocks or Bossy Giants. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 16:
14
/Damage: 1d6*10 = 30:
3
M.D.)

Daphne curses. "They're gone, magicy stuff happened!" Daphne pulls back on the stick while stomping one booted foot on the yaw controls. Banking her robot hard while the breath is slammed from her lungs as the G-Forces do a number on her insides. "Box one, box two. FIRE!" Daphne yells as she fires a pair of Bottled Demon missiles into the Giant Warlocks below. "Fly my pretties!" Daphne yells as she begins unloaading with her Volcano Cannon.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Beckett » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 22:
20
(Nat 20!)
Initiative: 1d20+5 = 13:
8

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
9
| 1d100:
68


Pilot: Veritechs -- 1d100:
39
/ 89%
Sensory Equipment -- 1d100:
29
/ 90%
Weapon Systems -- 1d100:
25
/ 95%
Combat Flying (Special)

Conditions:
While Flying the Super Logan - All Combat Maneuver Penalties are reduced by half, plus a +7% to counteract additional penalties. +2 to Dodge.

Samantha rocks back and forth inside her tiny fighter. This reminds me.... The winds are creatures! The Logan rocks hard again, as she grits her teeth and fires a blast from her autocannon. Her shot misses, but what was most surprising was the fact that Pieter, Raga, Zale and the Giant just disappear! What the...

She quickly radio's over to Thoar for some magical guidance. "Thoar, Pieter and the little person just disappeared. Along with two targets, I think the monolith sucked them in. Will destroying the Monolith bring them back? Or will it kill them?" She starts to fly her craft through the winds to get to the Obelisk.

If Thoar provides a noncommittal answer, which is the norm for the aloof elf, Samantha quickly devises a plan of action that only a Mundane would come up with. Destroy the magical artifact with great prejudice, and an abundance of destruction.

"Daphne, I'm going to need your help on this one." She power dives through the clouds, and letting Alfred target the Obelisk again. "We are going to destroy the Obelisk and free our people. Worst case, remove it from it's magical place. From talking to Pieter even something a fraction is off, could disrupt its magical properties. Like having a lens out of alignment. We are going to crack this Pinata open!"

Samantha quickly does some calculations for possible weak spots to break the Obelisk free of the snow, and topple over. Mathematics: Advanced -- 1d100:
52
/ 96% | Military Fortifications -- 1d100:
17
/ 45%. Armed with the information she feeds that information to Daphne for a coordinated strike. "Daphne, target this specific spot I just sent over to you."

I hope this works, she worries. I can't loose any more friends. Her lack of magical knowledge and anything to do with the supernatural has hindered her quite a bit. Even this tactic is like a caveman hitting a Hovertank with a wooden club. Brute strength over eloquence. One thing Samantha had over a Caveman was her engineering background and high powered projectiles and explosives.

Attack 1: Power Dive to location
Attack 2&3: Use Skills to determine best way to destroy Obelisk
Attack 4-7: Aimed Called Shot to location (provided by skills) via the C-144 Autocannon) | Strike: 1d20+7 = 24:
17
(plus any for hitting immobile object) | Damage: 2d4*10 = 70:
3, 4


AutoDodge (as needed; +6 not added in) 7d20:
4, 9, 16, 1, 17, 7, 13
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Rocky » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:31 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 13:
10

JIC d20: 1d20:
14
1d100:
80
1d100:
16

JIC d100: 1d100:
29
1d100:
42
1d100:
84

Init: 1d100+5 = 67:
62

1d20+5 = 10:
5

Conditions: In ghost mode (Horror Factor: 14),
Psychic Powers Duration and Range +50% within 1mile of ley line and doubled at the nexus. Damage one die at the ley Line two dice at the Nexus.
Resist Magic, (Base 45, 67, 90 min, +3 to save vs all magic cuts magic damage in half.) Enhance Reflexes, (Base 18, 27, 36 min.)
See the Invisible (Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 240, 360, 480’), Telepathy (to listen to the giants’ thoughts. Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 120, 180, 240’)
Shadow cloak, Suit Force Field up
Invisible

Rocky’s goal is trying to remain alive in this battle! With Firmus group slugging it out, and missiles hitting all over the place from Firmus and the Snow Cat. He looks for the mages to pop behind especially after any missiles impacted. Next take down any stunned giant maybe a couple before he hops to his next victims. If his team mates need help he pops over there always striking from shadows. Prowl 98% 1d100:
88
1d100:
5
1d100:
43


Actions 7

Action 1 +2
Rocky uses the Rings power of the Astral Hole and pops out and then pops up to the ridge behind one of the giants if possible to strike from behind
Strike: +2 sword bonus 1d20+11 = 25:
14

Damage: 12d6:
5, 6, 4, 4, 3, 1, 5, 4, 5, 1, 2, 4


Action 3
Strike: +2 sword bonus 1d20+11 = 15:
4

Damage: 12d6:
4, 1, 3, 5, 3, 1, 3, 2, 4, 2, 2, 3


Action 4
Strike: +2 sword bonus 1d20+11 = 23:
12

Damage: 12d6:
4, 6, 1, 6, 5, 5, 2, 6, 4, 6, 4, 5


Action 5+6
Rocky uses the Rings power of the Astral Hole and pops out and then pops up to the ridge behind one of the giants if possible to strike from behind
Strike: +2 sword bonus 1d20+11 = 25:
14

Damage: 12d6:
3, 4, 4, 6, 6, 4, 1, 2, 3, 3, 5, 4


Action 7
Strike: +2 sword bonus 1d20+11 = 19:
8

Damage: 12d6:
4, 6, 1, 4, 6, 2, 1, 6, 2, 5, 2, 3




Will ghost if being attacked instead of an attack.
Parry: +2 sword 1d20+13 = 27:
14
1d20+11 = 18:
7
1d20+11 = 30:
19
1d20+11 = 15:
4
1d20+11 = 15:
4
1d20+11 = 16:
5
1d20+11 = 25:
14
Last edited by Rocky on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sarik » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:14 am

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 12:
7

Perception: 1d20+2 = 10:
8

JIC: 1d20:
14
1d100:
75

PPE: 80/112

Active Powers: Empower Body Armour (5hrs), Empower Weapon (5hrs)

Prowl: 62% 1d100:
44

Detect Ambush: 62% 1d100:
43

Tracking (Humans & Robots) 57% 1d100:
45

Trap & Mine Detection 47% 1d100:
93

Intelligence 65% 1d100:
68

Land Navigation 64% 1d100:
37

Wilderness Survival 57% 1d100:
17


Sarik continued to stalk through the snow, doing his best to try and pick out, and pick off the various enemy magic users. Where possible he tried to take them on if they were alone, otherwise he did his best to try and cause a little bit of confusion or otherwise sneak up on them using the phase field to try and thin out their numbers a little. While he heard the various chatter over the radio he remained quiet, having nothing of note to add at the moment. Too many things were going on right now and he decided it was best to just stay focused on his part of the job more than anything. This still feels kind of dirty..

APM: 6
Actions 1-6: Sneak up on the giants near the snow lion and move to try and ambush them, focusing on any spell casters first.

JIC Attack Rolls:
1d20+10 = 17:
7
1d20+10 = 27:
17
1d20+10 = 18:
8
1d20+10 = 25:
15
1d20+10 = 22:
12
1d20+10 = 26:
16


JIC Damage Rolls: (Weapon does 2X Damage to Supernatural Evil, The Undead, Practitioners and Creatures of Magic)
4d6+4 = 18:
5, 2, 5, 2
4d6+4 = 22:
6, 3, 4, 5
4d6+4 = 16:
3, 1, 4, 4
4d6+4 = 12:
1, 1, 3, 3
4d6+4 = 22:
6, 6, 5, 1
4d6+4 = 18:
1, 3, 4, 6


JIC Parry Rolls:
1d20+15 = 25:
10
1d20+15 = 18:
3
1d20+15 = 26:
11
1d20+15 = 22:
7
1d20+15 = 23:
8
1d20+15 = 23:
8


JIC Dodge Rolls:
1d20+10 = 22:
12
1d20+10 = 23:
13
1d20+10 = 13:
3
1d20+10 = 22:
12
1d20+10 = 22:
12
1d20+10 = 18:
8


JIC Auto-Doge Rolls
1d20+6 = 23:
17
1d20+6 = 21:
15
1d20+6 = 8:
2
1d20+6 = 17:
11
1d20+6 = 26:
20
1d20+6 = 26:
20
Sarik Osefice Rasharr
Constant Conditions:
Radioactive, Can see UV, Impervious to HF, Impervious to Possession, Impervious to Magic (1/2 damage from physical magic such as TW weapons, Rune Weapons, Fireball, Lightning, Ice Shard. Also see OCC Special ability.)

OOC Comments
Personal Stats:
HP: 24
SDC: 131
P.P.E: 120

Armour Worn:
Pantheran FAS Suit
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. (M.D.C When Empowered) by Location:
• Helmet: 85 (170)
• Arms: 100 each (200)
• Legs: 150 each (300) (Left Leg: 283/300)
• Main Body: 200 (400)
Modifiers:
• -10% to skills requiring prowess


Carried Weapons:
Rasharr's Fang (back)
Legendary Enchanted Ōdachi
Damage: 3D6 M.D.
Magic Features
• Indestructible: Cannot be destroyed by any means, save alchemy.
• Deevil & Demon Slayer: inflicts double damage to Deevil & Demons.


Stomper Machine Pistol (right leg)
• Range: 610'
• Damage: 5D6 or 1D6x10 for micro-jet or explosive rounds
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 2 internal magazines of 6 rounds each, 12 round total payload
• Modifiers: None


Charged Particle Pistol (Left leg)
• Range: 900'
• Damage: 5D6 M.D. per shot
• Rate of Fire: Each single blast is one melee attack/action
• Payload: 8 shots
• Notes: Irradiated particles slow bio-regeneration for supernatural creatures by half


Dwarven Forged Tsurugi (left hip)
Damage: 3D6+4
• +2 Parry, +4 Damage


Soundtrack:
Avicci: Hey Brother, Dead Can Dance: Host of Seraphim, The Arrival and Reunion, Daft Punk: Born to get Lucky, Lady Gaga: Starstruck, Carmina Burana: I. O Fortuna - Salzburg Mozarteum Orchestra, Nickleback: When we Stand Together, Enrique Iglesias: Tonight (I'm F****** you),
User avatar
Sarik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Rifts Earth: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Pieter Dravnos » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:19 am

Perception: 1d20+6 = 15:
9
+3=18
JIC: 1d20:
10
, 1d100:
42

PPE: 68/124
Tear PPE: 100/100
Armor: 100/180
FF: 60/60

Some sort of dimensional shift is all Pieter can figure just happened. A way home will have to wait, as will the grenade. Pieter takes aim with the rifle hanging at his side, as he does. he uses that to target the zebra alien with a lightning bolt or two, and then shoots him with the magical particle beam itself. He otherwise stays mobile, taking in his surroundings trying to get a bead on precisely what happened. Without much hope of it working, he tries the radio. "Bossman to MARS, How Copy?"

Initiative: 1d20:
20

Action 1: Call Lightning on Zebra-Dude 6d6:
3, 2, 2, 4, 2, 4
MD (auto hit, no save; RUE 209-210)
Action 2: Call Lightning on Zebra-Dude 6d6:
1, 6, 1, 2, 3, 1
MD (auto hit, no save; RUE 209-210)
Action 3: Shoot with magical particle beam rifle - Strike: 1d20+3 = 8:
5
(possible hit), Dmg: 1d6:
2
*10+10=30 MD
Action 4: Lore Magic to figure out what happened: General Knowledge: 29%/1d100:
62
- FAIL!
Action 5: Wilderness Survival 54%/1d100:
48
- To see if this is a natural place or some construct of magic - PASS!
Pieter "Bossman" Dravnos
Personal Info
MA: 16:
PB: 13
    Charm/Impress vs everyone: 20%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs everyone else: 40%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs military or paramilitary type forces: 45%
PPE: 124 (See sheet for current state)
PPE (Tear of Hecate): 100 (See sheet for current state)
ISP: 45 (See sheet for current state)
HP: 43 (See sheet for current state)
SDC: 24 (See sheet for current state)

Perception: +6 (+9 vs. Machines, Magic, or their combination)
APM: 5, Parry Bonus: +3(5 w/Speed), Dodge Bonus: +3(9 w/Speed)

Psionics: Machine Ghost, Mind Block, Object Read, Speed Reading, Telemechanics and Total Recall .

Armor Worn : Flying Dragon Power Armor

M.A.R.S. a division of Paragon Acquisition Services
User avatar
Pieter Dravnos
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am
Location: PAS, Team leader

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Venatus Vinco » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Regroup
When Sam reports Pieter has disappeared Thoar respond with a simple "Ja!". He then calls out to the PAS, "I must go, regroup at the nexus!" He then quickly spins his wingboard and makes a bee line for the nexus point, leaving the group on the ground with giants closing in!

Work through the hoard Sarik, Rocky, and Sazzir manage to fight their way into the phalanx formed by the Cohort. Their Mandible Infantry Fighting Vehicles howl over head and Firmus jumps on the radio, "The elf is right, let's take the high ground. Our Mandibles will get you on top of that mountain. If the giant comes back we'll hit him with everything we've got. Pull back your ground unit, we'll cover you."

On cue Cole guns the Snow Lion backward into the storm that still circles the area, sending a huge volley of missiles into the giants. Firmus adds to the cacophony of fire with his tank and powered armor troops cutting a swath through the giant lines, making enough of a break for the two IFVs to set down and load in troops.

OOC: If you jump aboard you'll be on the plateau next round, if you don't you'll be all along with the giants.

When It Doubt, Blow it Up

Daphne rains missile fire into the giant hoard, the bottled demons hunt down their targets with vicious tenacity. Nothing seems to stop the rockets from hitting their target. They give a whole new meaning to "fire and forget". It's as if they are intelligent. Perhaps bottled demon is a literal name and not just a marketing slogan.

Further up Sam fights her way through the high winds and targets the obelisk. As her missiles let loose Alfred alerts her to the presence of people on the plateau. For the moment they are clear of the missiles flight path but they may end up danger close.

Communing With Nature
When Miho speaks to the elemental beings they are surprisingly responsive!

"We have no orders to hurt you little one. Just to defend the summoner. Pass on your way and take no actions again those we are beholden to.

And with that, the air stops buffeting and moving allowing Miho and her Blucie companions to touch down atop the plateau. They can see signs of a battle, particularly the scorch marks where a large volley of missiles hit some unknown target. In the centre of the plateau a large obelisk reaches skyward, the tendrils of the intersecting ley lines seemingly flow into it. For the moment there is no sign of anyone.

Overhead Miho can hear the scream of flying contraptions (jets) and the whooshing and roar of some smaller objects flying toward the obelisk (missiles)

A Giant, a Zebra and a Dwarf went into a bar...
Taking a quick survey of his surroundings Pieter can surmise that the area is not natural, there's not real atmosphere and the horizon is impossibly long. He's heard of pocket dimensions before. Perhaps this is something similar. He goes with the standard remedy to most spells, "kill the caster". His two lightning bolts hit the temporal warrior causing some ill effect, but not much. Her lack of counter attack suggests she might be weakened somehow by the spell.

For his part Raga opens fire on the giant. The huge beast is ponderously slow and Raga easily avoids his powerful, but slow, strikes. Raga's attacks all hit home but if they are damaging the giant he is showing very few ill effects. No wonder Thor hated fighting these beasts so much.
Venatus Vinco
User avatar
Venatus Vinco
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 am
Location: VV's EU account

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Raga Grimcrow » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:16 pm

Raga Grimcrow
Perception: 1d20+7 = 8:
1

JiC d20/d100: 1d20:
12
/ 1d100:
54

MDC: 137 PPE: 113/73 ISP: 48/20
Conditions: Superhuman Agility (8.00m/7.00m), Tongues (12.00m/10.30m), Enhanced Perception (20.00m/19.00m), Enhance Reflexes (8.00m/7.00m), Mind's Eye (8.00m/7.00m),


Lore: Magic--55% 1d100:
90



What in Ragnarok's Fury? There is no recourse but to do it DIRTY!


You are a pig of a Dwarf everything you do is dirty!


DIRTY??!! YOU HAVE NOT SEEN DIRTY!! YOU MANGE-BEARD-WHORE-SON, WHEN I GET DIRTY, YOU’LL KNOW IT!!


Outwardly Raga speaks no words but a uncanny warcry rings out impossibly loud as Raga attacks:


APM 8
Initiative:1d20+10 = 25:
15
  • 1. Holster Pistol, Cast CoA on hand
  • 2. Draw Sword, Run to Giant:
  • 3. Leap on Giant and Stick to the upper, upper, inner thigh. EP CRITICAL SUCCESS!
  • 4,5. Power punch/stab giant in the soft bits 1d4x10+1d8+2 (max. Damage = 50) EP CRITICAL SUCCESS! Damage =100 MD
  • 6,7. Power punch/stab giant in the soft bits 1d20+8 = 14:
    6
    ,1d4*10 = 40:
    4
    + 1d8+2 = 3:
    1
    Total = 43 MD
  • 8. Reserve: Movement, Dodge, Recast AoI etc. 1d20+17 = 29:
    12

Parries: 1d20+13 = 25:
12
, 1d20+13 = 14:
1
, 1d20+13 = 19:
6
, 1d20+13 = 15:
2
, 1d20+13 = 24:
11
, 1d20+13 = 24:
11
, 1d20+13 = 32:
19
, 1d20+13 = 22:
9
,

Autododges: 1d20+6 = 10:
4
, 1d20+6 = 19:
13
, 1d20+6 = 7:
1
, 1d20+6 = 15:
9
, 1d20+6 = 18:
12
, 1d20+6 = 8:
2
, 1d20+6 = 20:
14
, 1d20+6 = 17:
11
,
User avatar
Raga Grimcrow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Daphne » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 12:
11

Just in Case: 1d20:
12
/1d100:
70

Conditions: None.

Initiative: 1d20:
10

Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Change course, head off after Beckett. (Pilot: Robots & Power Armor| 87%| 1d100:
8
| Pass)
Action Two: Continue nearing the Plateau/Obelisk. (Pilot: Robots & Power Armor| 87%| 1d100:
12
| Pass)
Action Three: Fire Volcano Cannon at target coordinates. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 15:
13
|Damage: 1d6*10 = 10:
1
M.D.)
Action Four: Fire Pulse Cannon at target coordinates. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 7:
5
|Damage: 1d4*10 = 20:
2
M.D.)
Action Five: Fire Volcano Cannon at target coordinates. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 4:
2
|Damage: 1d6*10 = 10:
1
M.D.)
Action Six: Fire Pulse Cannon at target coordinates. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 21:
19
|Damage: 1d4*10 = 10:
1
M.D.)
Action Seven: Fire Volcano Cannon at target coordinates. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 16:
14
|Damage: 1d6*10 = 50:
5
M.D.)

Daphne grunts at Becketts request. Pulling back on the stick, Daphne brings her little transformable fighter about and begins the trip back towards the plateau. Once pointed in the right direction, Daphne gives the fighter a little speed, hoping to get there quicker. Once in range, Daphne alternates between her two cannons, firing at the location Beckett said to. This seems dumb. Daphne thinks as she hits the triggers.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Pieter Dravnos » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:58 am

Perception: 1d20+6 = 13:
7
+3 (vs Magic, Technology, or both)=16
JIC: 1d20:
15
, 1d100:
47

PPE: 68/124
Tear PPE: 100/100

Effects: Speed Attribute is 44. Use Speed Parry and Dodge bonuses. Movement doesn't cause fatigue. 21/24 melees
Armor: 100/180
FF: 60/60 - 22/24 melees

Pieter is not sure why she is slowed now, but he's not about to take any chances. He first tries to disable her (blind, deaf, and immobile) with variable beams of effects from his rifle, channeling his own innate abilities through the rifle, and then just lays into her with shots from his particle beam rifle. "Go down bitch!" he growls at her, though not really in a voice loud enough to be heard, even if she were out of the globe of silence. In truth he's doing her a favor. No one wants to see whatever it is Raga is doing right now. If this is typical of dwarven warriors, he was starting to see why the elves like Thoar disliked them so much. Brutally effective, but crude and quite gross. At this point, Pieter is just happy to be on the same side as Raga. Though truthfully he wonders if anyone really is.

Initiative: 1d20:
20

Action 1: Shoot her with Blind (save vs 13) -6 PPE
    Temporarily Blind, -5 to strike, -10 to parry, -10 to dodge
Action 2: Magic Net on Zebra-Chick (Dodge 16 or better) -7 PPE
Action 3: Globe of Silence on Zebra-Chick -20 PPE
Action 4: Shoot MR-15 at her: 1d20+3 = 9:
6
1d6+1 = 7:
6
x10=70 MD
Action 5: Shoot MR-15 at her: 1d20+3 = 15:
12
1d6+1 = 6:
5
x10=60 MD

Contingency Dodges: 1d20+9 = 10:
1
, 1d20+9 = 15:
6
, 1d20+9 = 28:
19
, 1d20+9 = 19:
10
, 1d20+9 = 15:
6
Pieter "Bossman" Dravnos
Personal Info
MA: 16:
PB: 13
    Charm/Impress vs everyone: 20%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs everyone else: 40%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs military or paramilitary type forces: 45%
PPE: 124 (See sheet for current state)
PPE (Tear of Hecate): 100 (See sheet for current state)
ISP: 45 (See sheet for current state)
HP: 43 (See sheet for current state)
SDC: 24 (See sheet for current state)

Perception: +6 (+9 vs. Machines, Magic, or their combination)
APM: 5, Parry Bonus: +3(5 w/Speed), Dodge Bonus: +3(9 w/Speed)

Psionics: Machine Ghost, Mind Block, Object Read, Speed Reading, Telemechanics and Total Recall .

Armor Worn : Flying Dragon Power Armor

M.A.R.S. a division of Paragon Acquisition Services
User avatar
Pieter Dravnos
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am
Location: PAS, Team leader

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sarik » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 10:
5

Perception: 1d20+2 = 18:
16

JIC: 1d20:
15
1d100:
29

PPE: 80/112

Active Powers: Empower Body Armour (5hrs), Empower Weapon (5hrs)

Not one to be left behind, Sarik hops up on the transport when his turn comes and makes himself 'cosy' for the trip up to the plateau. As a primarily melee based fighter, he wasn't going to be of much help on the ride. He could maybe take potshots with his pistol, but he didn't trust himself to have a snowball's chance in hell of hitting anything that way so preferred to just save what little ammo he had. How does dad do all this kind of stuff and make it seem easy? I guess this is what a real war is like? Or, at least a serious battle anyway. I wonder how the others are doing...


JIC Parry Rolls:
1d20+15 = 33:
18
1d20+15 = 26:
11
1d20+15 = 16:
1
1d20+15 = 21:
6
1d20+15 = 19:
4
1d20+15 = 34:
19


JIC Dodge Rolls:
1d20+10 = 13:
3
1d20+10 = 19:
9
1d20+10 = 11:
1
1d20+10 = 23:
13
1d20+10 = 27:
17
1d20+10 = 26:
16


JIC Auto-Doge Rolls
1d20+6 = 12:
6
1d20+6 = 21:
15
1d20+6 = 7:
1
1d20+6 = 22:
16
1d20+6 = 13:
7
1d20+6 = 26:
20
Sarik Osefice Rasharr
Constant Conditions:
Radioactive, Can see UV, Impervious to HF, Impervious to Possession, Impervious to Magic (1/2 damage from physical magic such as TW weapons, Rune Weapons, Fireball, Lightning, Ice Shard. Also see OCC Special ability.)

OOC Comments
Personal Stats:
HP: 24
SDC: 131
P.P.E: 120

Armour Worn:
Pantheran FAS Suit
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. (M.D.C When Empowered) by Location:
• Helmet: 85 (170)
• Arms: 100 each (200)
• Legs: 150 each (300) (Left Leg: 283/300)
• Main Body: 200 (400)
Modifiers:
• -10% to skills requiring prowess


Carried Weapons:
Rasharr's Fang (back)
Legendary Enchanted Ōdachi
Damage: 3D6 M.D.
Magic Features
• Indestructible: Cannot be destroyed by any means, save alchemy.
• Deevil & Demon Slayer: inflicts double damage to Deevil & Demons.


Stomper Machine Pistol (right leg)
• Range: 610'
• Damage: 5D6 or 1D6x10 for micro-jet or explosive rounds
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 2 internal magazines of 6 rounds each, 12 round total payload
• Modifiers: None


Charged Particle Pistol (Left leg)
• Range: 900'
• Damage: 5D6 M.D. per shot
• Rate of Fire: Each single blast is one melee attack/action
• Payload: 8 shots
• Notes: Irradiated particles slow bio-regeneration for supernatural creatures by half


Dwarven Forged Tsurugi (left hip)
Damage: 3D6+4
• +2 Parry, +4 Damage


Soundtrack:
Avicci: Hey Brother, Dead Can Dance: Host of Seraphim, The Arrival and Reunion, Daft Punk: Born to get Lucky, Lady Gaga: Starstruck, Carmina Burana: I. O Fortuna - Salzburg Mozarteum Orchestra, Nickleback: When we Stand Together, Enrique Iglesias: Tonight (I'm F****** you),
User avatar
Sarik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Rifts Earth: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Miyitowin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:27 pm

JIC (1d100) | 1d100:
93

JIC (1d20) | 1d20:
5

Init: 1d20+1 | 1d20+1 = 10:
9


Miyitowin is not especially clear on what what is going on.

Her nonexistent exposure to technology means that she does not recognize some of the things as what they are. The screaming fighter craft or the rising armored personnel carrier. It puts her at a severe disadvantage when it comes to directing the party that she has arrived on top of the plateau with.

She does see the incoming missiles and they at least have some sort of parable that she can understand.

Like flying spears or arrows.

She attempts to judge the distance of them and where they are arcing towards though she's never seen anything before that leaves a white contrail like that.

"Scatter! Away from the object!" Miyitowin orders, followed by: "Protect yourself in any way possible!"

She is at a complete loss of what to do next, attempting not to freeze and let down the people that have trusted her.

All she can do is wait for the missiles to land. When they land, she attempts to take stock and see if anyone is hurt and as much in frustration as anything else, steps in closer to the Obelisk if it still exists and applies the tomahawk.

It's more or less all that she can think to do at this point and it disgusts her. There should be a cleaner solution to deal with something like this than violence, but if everyone else is trying to destroy it there must be some kind of a reason?

"Bring this thing down, quickly. Scatter if there are more spears from the sky."

Action #1: Land/Talk
Action #2: Get away from Obelisk. (Missiles, Dodge? 1d20+9 = 25:
16

Action #3: Throw Tomahawk @ Obelisk. Strike:1d20+7 = 16:
9
- Damage: 1d6*10 = 30:
3
MDC (Double to demons, triple to intelligences & their essence fragments)
Action #4: Close to Obelisk & Catch tomahawk while moving.
Action #5: Tomahawk @ Obelisk - Strike:1d20+6 = 13:
7
- Damage: 1d6*10 = 50:
5
MDC (Double to demons, triple to intelligences & their essence fragments)
Action #6: Tomahawk @ Obelisk - Strike:1d20+6 = 24:
18
- Damage: 1d6*10 = 50:
5
MDC (Double to demons, triple to intelligences & their essence fragments)


Current Characters:
Thought: A steely skinned space minotaur of very little brain. (Galactic Adventurers)
The Mechanic: An artificial life form with deeply philosophical questions. (The Templar)
Shane: A Delphi Juicer on a quest to redeem himself from a dark past. (A.A.P.S.)
Miyitowin: A newly created Godling with no idea of who and what she is. (M.A.R.S.)

User avatar
Miyitowin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Rocky » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 10:
7

JIC d20: 1d20:
18

JIC d100: 1d100:
44

Init: 1d100+5 = 80:
75
1d20+5 = 6:
1


Conditions: In ghost mode (Horror Factor: 14),
Psychic Powers Duration and Range +50% within 1mile of ley line and doubled at the nexus. Damage one die at the ley Line two dice at the Nexus.
Resist Magic, (Base 45, 67, 90 min, +3 to save vs all magic cuts magic damage in half.) Enhance Reflexes, (Base 18, 27, 36 min.)
See the Invisible (Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 240, 360, 480’), Telepathy (to listen to the giants’ thoughts. Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 120, 180, 240’)
Shadow cloak, Suit Force Field up
Invisible

Actions 7
Action 1 +2
Rocky uses the Ring’s power of the Astral Hole and pops out and then pops on top of one of the transports that is heading up to the ridge.

Action 3
Rocky will use his sword to take any giant down if they aren’t close enough the Zapper.
Strike: +2 Sword bonus 1d20+11 = 26:
15

Damage: 12d6:
2, 2, 5, 1, 2, 6, 1, 4, 3, 5, 1, 6

Strike: Zapper Range 1000’ 1d20+4 = 10:
6
-2 to dodge
Damage: 2d4:
4, 1
MD needs to make a saving throw 14 or higher, if not 1d6:
6
MD and lose Init, are at -1 on all combat action for 1D4 melees

Action 4
Rocky will use his sword to take any giant down if they aren’t close enough the Zapper.
Strike: +2 Sword bonus 1d20+11 = 24:
13

Damage: 12d6:
4, 2, 3, 5, 3, 4, 5, 5, 2, 5, 3, 6

Strike: Zapper Range 1000’ 1d20+4 = 15:
11
-2 to dodge
Damage: 2d4:
2, 3
MD needs to make a saving throw 14 or higher, if not 1d6:
1
MD and lose Init, are at -1 on all combat action for 1D4 melees

Action 5
Rocky will use his sword to take any giant down if they aren’t close enough the Zapper.
Strike: +2 Sword bonus 1d20+11 = 27:
16

Damage: 12d6:
6, 2, 5, 4, 5, 6, 3, 1, 4, 3, 3, 4

Strike: Zapper Range 1000’ 1d20+4 = 19:
15
-2 to dodge
Damage: 2d4:
1, 1
MD needs to make a saving throw 14 or higher, if not 1d6:
6
MD and lose Init, are at -1 on all combat action for 1D4 melees

Action 6
Rocky will use his sword to take any giant down if they aren’t close enough the Zapper.
Strike: +2 Sword bonus 1d20+11 = 14:
3

Damage: 12d6:
5, 2, 4, 1, 6, 1, 4, 1, 1, 3, 6, 4

Strike: Zapper Range 1000’ 1d20+4 = 14:
10
-2 to dodge
Damage: 2d4:
3, 4
MD needs to make a saving throw 14 or higher, if not 1d6:
1
MD and lose Init, are at -1 on all combat action for 1D4 melees

Action 7
Rocky will use his sword to take any giant down if they aren’t close enough the Zapper.
Strike: +2 Sword bonus 1d20+11 = 31:
20
Critical!
Damage: 12d6:
1, 4, 1, 1, 3, 1, 6, 2, 4, 1, 2, 1
x2= 54
Strike: Zapper Range 1000’ 1d20+4 = 8:
4
-2 to dodge
Damage: 2d4:
4, 4
MD needs to make a saving throw 14 or higher, if not 1d6:
5
MD and lose Init, are at -1 on all combat action for 1D4 melees

Will ghost if being attacked instead of an attack.
Parry: +2 sword 1d20+13 = 30:
17
1d20+11 = 18:
7
1d20+11 = 13:
2
1d20+11 = 23:
12
1d20+11 = 23:
12
1d20+11 = 23:
12
1d20+11 = 22:
11
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Beckett » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 19:
17

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 19:
14

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
8
| 1d100:
52


Pilot: Veritechs -- 1d100:
25
/ 89%
Sensory Equipment -- 1d100:
12
/ 90%
Weapon Systems -- 1d100:
14
/ 95%
Combat Flying (Special)

Conditions:
While Flying the Super Logan - All Combat Maneuver Penalties are reduced by half, plus a +7% to counteract additional penalties. +2 to Dodge.

Samantha rotates her craft for another series of attacks using her Auto-Cannon. Her eyes quickly dart at the new combatants coming into the frey. She quickly hopes that they were not going to back the Ice Giants, Please don't...

It is only when Miyitowin throws her axe at the Obelisk that she relaxes. Radioing to the rest of her team and to the colonists battle group ran by Firmus. "Looks like we have some indigenous local help in destroying the Obelisk and getting rid of these guys"

Quickly Samantha updates the coordinates and verifies the data that Alfred's been collecting to adjust her aim for maximum damage.

Actions 1-3: C-144 Auto-Cannon | Strike: 1d20+7 = 17:
10
| Damage: 2d4*10 = 60:
2, 4

Actions 4-6: C-144 Auto-Cannon | Strike: 1d20+7 = 15:
8
| Damage: 2d4*10 = 60:
3, 3

Action 7: Reserved for Dodge | 1d20+11 = 31:
20


Autododge as needed (+6 not added in): 7d20:
17, 2, 1, 18, 1, 12, 13
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sazzir » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 23:
18

JiC: 1d20:
8
1d100:
37


Conditions: Listening through Translator, but when he responds to teammates it is in American, Headache from the Nexus! Invisible! Shadow Meld!

Sazzir just nods and jumps on a Mandible, Whoa that is a lot of giants! Frak my head hurts! He continues firing at any giant until the large obelisk comes into range of his rifle. At that point he switched targets and starts firing on the large obelisk. "Well that is pretty damn big target! Even Sarik ought to be able to hit it."

Piloting: Robots & Power Armor – 1d100:
79
/ 90%

Initiative: 1d20+9 = 22:
13

APM: 11 (ln this configuration)

Attack 1: Strike: 1d20+5 = 23:
18
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
1, 4
(For HI-80)
Attack 2: Strike: 1d20+5 = 13:
8
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 90:
4, 4
(For HI-80)
Attack 3: Strike: 1d20+5 = 20:
15
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 70:
2, 4
(For HI-80)
Attack 4: Strike: 1d20+5 = 13:
8
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
4, 1
(For HI-80)
Attack 5: Strike: 1d20+5 = 12:
7
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 50:
2, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 6: Strike: 1d20+5 = 12:
7
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
3, 4
(For HI-80)
Attack 7: Strike: 1d20+5 = 17:
12
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
3, 4
(For HI-80)
Attack 8: Strike: 1d20+5 = 13:
8
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
4, 3
(For HI-80)
Attack 9: Strike: 1d20+5 = 24:
19
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
2, 3
(For HI-80)
Attack 10: Strike: 1d20+5 = 14:
9
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
(For HI-80)
Attack 11: Strike: 1d20+5 = 13:
8
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
3, 4
(For HI-80)


Contingency 1: If a live giant gets too close he will quickdraw his Slaver's Net Gun and try to net the giant. Strike: 1d20+6 = 10:
4
Strike: 1d20+6 = 15:
9


Dodge as necessary: 1d20+14 = 21:
7
1d20+14 = 15:
1
1d20+14 = 22:
8
1d20+14 = 15:
1
1d20+14 = 19:
5
1d20+14 = 32:
18
1d20+14 = 26:
12
1d20+14 = 29:
15
Sazzir Rawat
P.P.E.: 13
I.S.P.: 57
H.P.: 84
S.D.C.: 65

Active Powers
-Sense Psychic and Magic energy - 52% (See Character Sheet)
-Identify Supernatural Beings (also detect whether person is possessed) - 64%
-Judge distance and precise location of sound source - 90%
-Recognize and ID prey by sounds - 82%


Sazzir heard this quote sometime in his young life and it always stuck with him:
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
User avatar
Sazzir
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Venatus Vinco » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:12 am

Fire and Ice
With reckless abandon Raga leaps onto the giant's leg attaching himself near the groin area. His precision at finding the genitalia suggest this isn't his first crotch rodeo. Winding up with a big swing Raga digs deep into the giant's sensitive area causing the monstrous to growl in pin - or maybe just slight annoyance. The giant raises his club, at this distance Raga can see it's made of dark blue metal and covered in ruins, and rather than swing it the giant simply points it in Raga's general direction. Suddenly ice forms around the dwarf totally encasing him inside a thick block of it. Literally frozen to the giant's leg Raga is unable to move.

Nearby, Pieter focuses on the temporal raider. It is obvious to him that creating this time hole has taken its toll on her, she is no longer moving with the normal juicer-like speed. As a result Pieter is able to catch her with his spells. After that she falls victim to his rifle. When the raider dies the time hole ends and the Pieter, Raga, and the true giant are blinked back onto the plateau - only the situation has changed dramatically.

Is that an ice cube in his pocket or is he happy to see us?
Sam, Daphne, and Miho find their attacks have no effect on the obelisk. It possess some sort of other worldly construction. The Blucie shaman in their group is also at a loss about how it works.

Down below, the Mandible IFVs and Phalanx hover tank cut through a swath of giants and climb toward the plateau with Thoar on his wing board right behind them. After some buffeting and bumping the three hover vehicles set down on the plateau and disembark their troops. A single human female and a handful of Blucie, who Sam identified as indigenous fighters, stand at the foot of the obelisk. There is a brief moment where nothing is happening when suddenly the forty foot tall frost giant reappears with Raga frozen to his leg!

OCC: Everyone is together on the plateau with a big ass giant, an obelisk, and an army swarming down below.
Venatus Vinco
User avatar
Venatus Vinco
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 am
Location: VV's EU account

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Pieter Dravnos » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Perception: 1d20+6 = 7:
1
+3=10
JIC: 1d20:
5
, 1d100:
97


As Pieter ends the threat, he has a bit of regret having to finish her. Once back, he thinks he knows what to do. In Dragonese and American/Trade Four he yells out, waving his hands to get attention. "Help the dwarf! Take down the giant. I've got the pillar!" His radio is on as he speaks as well.

Once people stop firing at the pillar, he runs to it. Information newly crowding into his mind made some thing more clear: he also knew that this wasn't strictly what he feared it might have been - some sort of pyramid technology. He notes the technological aspects and smiles. Some sort of techno-smith or techno-wizard type of device. He examines it and as soon as he can, he shuts its control of the ley line down, allowing the Warlock Marines to come in.

Initiative: 1d20:
1
(well going last it seems)
Action 1-?: Get everyone to stop firing at the obelisk
Action ?-5: Deactivate the Obelisk
Rolls:
    Techno-wizardry Construction 92%/1d100:
    3
    - To shut it down CRITICAL SUCCESS
    Operate Dimensional Pyramids: 34%/1d100:
    79
    - to assist in shutting it down FAIL
    Computer Operation 69%/1d100:
    61
    - in case it has some sort of interface like that PASS
Pieter "Bossman" Dravnos
Personal Info
MA: 16:
PB: 13
    Charm/Impress vs everyone: 20%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs everyone else: 40%
    Invoke Trust/Intimidate vs military or paramilitary type forces: 45%
PPE: 124 (See sheet for current state)
PPE (Tear of Hecate): 100 (See sheet for current state)
ISP: 45 (See sheet for current state)
HP: 43 (See sheet for current state)
SDC: 24 (See sheet for current state)

Perception: +6 (+9 vs. Machines, Magic, or their combination)
APM: 5, Parry Bonus: +3(5 w/Speed), Dodge Bonus: +3(9 w/Speed)

Psionics: Machine Ghost, Mind Block, Object Read, Speed Reading, Telemechanics and Total Recall .

Armor Worn : Flying Dragon Power Armor

M.A.R.S. a division of Paragon Acquisition Services
User avatar
Pieter Dravnos
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am
Location: PAS, Team leader

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Raga Grimcrow » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:21 am

Raga Grimcrow
Perception: 1d20+7 = 8:
1

JiC d20/d100: 1d20:
17
/ 1d100:
88

MDC: 137 PPE: 113/73 ISP: 48/20
Conditions: Superhuman Agility (8.00m/7.00m), Tongues (12.00m/10.30m), Enhanced Perception (20.00m/19.00m), Enhance Reflexes (8.00m/7.00m), Mind's Eye (8.00m/7.00m),

Raga continues his good work unfazed by ice or angered giants. Yes, yes, very nice, but just like you I was born in ice.

APM 8
Initiative:1d20+10 = 16:
6


1-5: Raga fires energy bolts from his eyes, hands and feet. Damage (to ice block): 4d6:
3, 2, 1, 5
, 4d6:
2, 6, 2, 2
, 4d6:
2, 1, 5, 1
, 4d6:
1, 3, 4, 2
, 4d6:
6, 6, 5, 4
(5 PPE each, 25 in total)
6: If necessary he casts Escape 8 PPE to free himself from the remaining ice.
7,8: Raga reinserts his boneblade into the Giant, this time aiming for the Femoral Artery hoping to give the giant a mortal bleeding wound. 1d20+10 = 15:
5
Damage 1d4*10 = 40:
4
+ 1d8+2 = 9:
7


Parries: 1d20+13 = 16:
3
, 1d20+13 = 21:
8
, 1d20+13 = 16:
3
, 1d20+13 = 16:
3
, 1d20+13 = 24:
11
, 1d20+13 = 20:
7
, 1d20+13 = 26:
13
, 1d20+13 = 20:
7
,
Autododges: 1d20+6 = 23:
17
, 1d20+6 = 7:
1
, 1d20+6 = 10:
4
, 1d20+6 = 19:
13
, 1d20+6 = 9:
3
, 1d20+6 = 9:
3
, 1d20+6 = 9:
3
, 1d20+6 = 15:
9
,
User avatar
Raga Grimcrow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Rocky » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 22:
19

JIC d20: 1d20:
18
1d20:
12
1d20:
5

JIC d100: 1d100:
29
1d100:
86
1d100:
20

Init: 1d20+5 = 20:
15


Conditions: In ghost mode (Horror Factor: 14),
Psychic Powers Duration and Range +50% within 1 mile of ley line and doubled at the nexus. Damage one die at the ley Line two dice at the Nexus.
Resist Magic, (Base 45, 67, 90 min, +3 to save vs all magic cuts magic damage in half.) Enhance Reflexes, (Base 18, 27, 36 min.)
See the Invisible (Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 240, 360, 480’), Telepathy (to listen to the giants’ thoughts. Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 120, 180, 240’)
Shadow cloak, Suit Force Field up
Invisible
Prowl 98/ 1d100:
47


Rocky’s goal is to follow Pieter’s directions, he is attacking the huge giant. He knows his best plan is to strike then retreat and strike again in a different place to start he will pop up on the giant’s shoulder jabbing the Psy sword into the Giants ear and other tender areas.

As Pieter ends the threat, he has a bit of regret having to finish her. Once back, he thinks he knows what to do. In Dragonese and American/Trade Four he yells out, waving his hands to get attention. "Help the dwarf! Take down the giant. I've got the pillar!" His radio is on as he speaks as well.


Actions 7

Action 1 +2
Rocky uses the Ring’s power of the Astral Hole and pops out and then pops on top of the giant’s shoulders jabbing the Psi sword into his inner ear;
Strike: +2 Sword bonus 1d20+11 = 20:
9

Damage: 12d6:
5, 1, 2, 6, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 5, 5


Action 3
Rocky Ghost and continues through the Giant’s skull to strike the other inner ear he places the zapper away and brings out a can of Metal Spray 1 treatment 1D4x10 MDC or 4d6MDC to small or normal Armor, 3 application / Can;

Action 4
Rocky solidifies and strikes the other inner ear.
Strike: +2 Sword bonus 1d20+11 = 27:
16

Damage: 12d6:
3, 1, 1, 6, 2, 4, 3, 5, 3, 2, 3, 2


Action 5
Rocky Ghost again this time into the Giant's throat! He finds the wind pipe and he times his assault. To materialize as the giant holds his breath

Action 6
Rocky slice the inner windpipe and can.
Strike: +2 Sword bonus 1d20+11 = 15:
4

Damage: 12d6:
5, 3, 6, 3, 1, 2, 1, 6, 1, 1, 5, 2

3d4*10 = 60:
3, 2, 1
MDC for the clot

Action 7.
Rocky slice the inner windpipe
Strike: +2 Sword bonus 1d20+11 = 24:
13

Damage: 12d6:
2, 6, 1, 5, 2, 4, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 1


Parry: +2 sword 1d20+13 = 28:
15
1d20+11 = 18:
7
1d20+11 = 18:
7
1d20+11 = 27:
16
1d20+11 = 24:
13
1d20+11 = 31:
20
1d20+11 = 26:
15
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sarik » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:12 pm

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 8:
3

Perception: 1d20+2 = 9:
7

JIC: 1d20:
8
1d100:
64

PPE: 80/112

Active Powers: Empower Body Armour (5hrs), Empower Weapon (5hrs)

Sarik finds himself looking up..... up.. up... up at the massive giant. I know they call them giants for a reason, but this seems kind of ridiculous. And Peitre wants us to kill this thing!? Letting out a sigh, Sarik charges forth, he wasn't sure how the heck he could harm something so massive, but at least his sword would cut, one way or another, even if not so noticeably. Still, he reasoned that if he tried to hamstring the massive creature, he might yet do some good. At least striking at the feet will be easy, hitting the tendons slightly more difficult. But on this scale they did tend to represent a rather large target if nothing else! "Try to cripple it's legs!" he calls out.

APM: 6
JIC Attack Rolls:
1d20+10 = 20:
10
1d20+10 = 14:
4
1d20+10 = 16:
6
1d20+10 = 20:
10
1d20+10 = 21:
11
1d20+10 = 24:
14


JIC Damage Rolls: (Weapon does 2X Damage to Supernatural Evil, The Undead, Practitioners and Creatures of Magic)
4d6+4 = 17:
2, 2, 6, 3
4d6+4 = 20:
1, 5, 6, 4
4d6+4 = 16:
4, 3, 2, 3
4d6+4 = 18:
5, 2, 6, 1
4d6+4 = 19:
3, 2, 5, 5
4d6+4 = 17:
2, 2, 5, 4


JIC Parry Rolls:
1d20+15 = 19:
4
1d20+15 = 34:
19
1d20+15 = 18:
3
1d20+15 = 33:
18
1d20+15 = 23:
8
1d20+15 = 32:
17


JIC Dodge Rolls:
1d20+10 = 25:
15
1d20+10 = 18:
8
1d20+10 = 23:
13
1d20+10 = 21:
11
1d20+10 = 13:
3
1d20+10 = 28:
18


JIC Auto-Doge Rolls
1d20+6 = 22:
16
1d20+6 = 24:
18
1d20+6 = 22:
16
1d20+6 = 12:
6
1d20+6 = 14:
8
1d20+6 = 17:
11
Sarik Osefice Rasharr
Constant Conditions:
Radioactive, Can see UV, Impervious to HF, Impervious to Possession, Impervious to Magic (1/2 damage from physical magic such as TW weapons, Rune Weapons, Fireball, Lightning, Ice Shard. Also see OCC Special ability.)

OOC Comments
Personal Stats:
HP: 24
SDC: 131
P.P.E: 120

Armour Worn:
Pantheran FAS Suit
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. (M.D.C When Empowered) by Location:
• Helmet: 85 (170)
• Arms: 100 each (200)
• Legs: 150 each (300) (Left Leg: 283/300)
• Main Body: 200 (400)
Modifiers:
• -10% to skills requiring prowess


Carried Weapons:
Rasharr's Fang (back)
Legendary Enchanted Ōdachi
Damage: 3D6 M.D.
Magic Features
• Indestructible: Cannot be destroyed by any means, save alchemy.
• Deevil & Demon Slayer: inflicts double damage to Deevil & Demons.


Stomper Machine Pistol (right leg)
• Range: 610'
• Damage: 5D6 or 1D6x10 for micro-jet or explosive rounds
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 2 internal magazines of 6 rounds each, 12 round total payload
• Modifiers: None


Charged Particle Pistol (Left leg)
• Range: 900'
• Damage: 5D6 M.D. per shot
• Rate of Fire: Each single blast is one melee attack/action
• Payload: 8 shots
• Notes: Irradiated particles slow bio-regeneration for supernatural creatures by half


Dwarven Forged Tsurugi (left hip)
Damage: 3D6+4
• +2 Parry, +4 Damage


Soundtrack:
Avicci: Hey Brother, Dead Can Dance: Host of Seraphim, The Arrival and Reunion, Daft Punk: Born to get Lucky, Lady Gaga: Starstruck, Carmina Burana: I. O Fortuna - Salzburg Mozarteum Orchestra, Nickleback: When we Stand Together, Enrique Iglesias: Tonight (I'm F****** you),
User avatar
Sarik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Rifts Earth: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Daphne » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:57 am

Perception: 1d20+1 = 14:
13

Just in Case: 1d20:
15
/1d100:
9

Conditions: None.

Initiative: 1d20:
5

Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Reposition Fighter. (Pilot: Robots and Power Armor| 87%| 1d100:
78
| Pass)
Action Two: Fire Bottle Demon Missiles at True Giant. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 12:
10
; Damage: 3d4*10 = 100:
4, 2, 4
M.D.)
Action Three: Fire Pulse Laser (Strike: 1d20+2 = 9:
7
; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40:
4
M.D.)
Action Four: Fire Volcano Cannon. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 22:
20
[color=red]Nat 20!]/color[; Damage: 1d6*10 = 40:
4
M.D. (x2=80 M.D.))
Action Five: Fire Pulse Laser (Strike: 1d20+2 = 10:
8
; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40:
4
M.D.)
Action Six: Fire Volcano Cannon. (Strike: 1d20+2 = 13:
11
; Damage: 1d6*10 = 60:
6
M.D.)
Action Seven: Fire Pulse Laser (Strike: 1d20+2 = 17:
15
; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30:
3
M.D.)

Parries as Needed: 1d20+7 = 12:
5
, 1d20+7 = 11:
4
, 1d20+7 = 10:
3
, 1d20+7 = 26:
19
, 1d20+7 = 22:
15
, 1d20+7 = 16:
9
, 1d20+7 = 10:
3
.
Dodges if Hit once: 1d20+7 = 24:
17
, 1d20+7 = 25:
18
, 1d20+7 = 18:
11
, 1d20+7 = 16:
9
, 1d20+7 = 15:
8
, 1d20+7 = 22:
15
.

Daphne is both shocked and amazed at the reappearance of the True Giant. Daphne banks away from the creature and and realigns her fighter on the creature with a bit more breathing room. Missiles away. Daphne thinks as she hits the selector switches and launches a pair of Bottled Demon Missiles into the True Giant before switching to her guns and switching between the two to keep them from overheating.
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Beckett » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Perception: 1d20+2 = 16:
14

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 7:
2

JiC d20 | d100: 1d20:
1
| 1d100:
19


Pilot: Veritechs -- 1d100:
79
/ 89%
Sensory Equipment -- 1d100:
34
/ 90%
Weapon Systems -- 1d100:
69
/ 95%
Combat Flying (Special)

Conditions:
While Flying the Super Logan - All Combat Maneuver Penalties are reduced by half, plus a +7% to counteract additional penalties. +2 to Dodge.

As Pieter, Raga, and the Giant appear, Samantha veers quickly out of the way. "Whoah!" she grunts under the pressure of the G-Forces as the rockets flare and she flies up and out of the way. Where the heck did he come from! "Looks like we did it," she radios over to the rest of the team as her eyes glance on the screen to see her comrades return.

When Pieter radios over, she quickly responds. "You heard him, target the giant, let's take 'em down!" As she says that her Logan tilts down, hanging in the air just under one hundred feet off the ground. Panels covering missiles pop open, and a series of Armor Piercing missiles fly out toward the giant, the nose cannon roars to life, and lasers start peppering the large humanoid.

Action 1: Firing on Giant (HEAP Mini-Missiles x4) | Strike - 1d20+7 = 25:
18
| Damage - 4d4*10 = 90:
2, 1, 3, 3

Action 2: Firing on Giant (HEAP Mini-Missiles x4) | Strike - 1d20+7 = 11:
4
| Damage - 4d4*10 = 160:
4, 4, 4, 4

Action 3: Firing on Giant (Autocannon) | Strike - 1d20+7 = 21:
14
| Damage - 2d4*10 = 40:
2, 2

Action 4: Firing on Giant (Lasers) | Strike - 1d20+7 = 20:
13
| Damage - 6d6:
5, 5, 5, 1, 4, 3

Action 5: Firing on Giant (Lasers) | Strike - 1d20+7 = 26:
19
| Damage - 6d6:
1, 5, 6, 6, 3, 5

Action 6: Firing on Giant (Lasers) | Strike - 1d20+7 = 21:
14
| Damage - 6d6:
6, 4, 4, 5, 1, 6

Action 7: Firing on Giant (Lasers) | Strike - 1d20+7 = 10:
3
| Damage - 6d6:
6, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1


Auto-Dodge (+6 not added in): 7d20:
20, 1, 8, 19, 16, 5, 7
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sazzir » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:42 pm

Perception: 1d20+5 = 21:
16

JiC: 1d20:
20
1d100:
89


Conditions: Listening through Translator, but when he responds to teammates it is in American, Headache from the Nexus! Invisible! Shadow Meld!

As the giant appears, Damn that is one big fraking creature! What is that on his leg, shit is that Raga. Z will fire one shot at the ice to try and free Raga and the rest of the blasts will go after the Giant! Z will actually listen to Sarik and aim his shots at the True giant's left Knee.

Piloting: Robots & Power Armor – 1d100:
52
/ 90%

Initiative: 1d20+9 = 22:
13

APM: 11 (ln this configuration)


Attack 1: Shot at frozen Raga! Strike: 1d20+5 = 16:
11
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 40:
1, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 2-3: Aimed shot at the giant's knee. Strike: 1d20+9 = 10:
1
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 40:
1, 2
(For HI-80)
Attack 4-5: Aimed shot at the giant's knee. Strike: 1d20+9 = 14:
5
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60:
2, 3
(For HI-80)
Attack 6-7: Aimed shot at the giant's knee. Strike: 1d20+9 = 18:
9
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 90:
4, 4
(For HI-80)
Attack 8-9: Aimed shot at the giant's knee. Strike: 1d20+9 = 19:
10
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 30:
1, 1
(For HI-80)
Attack 10-11: Aimed shot at the giant's knee. Strike: 1d20+9 = 14:
5
Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80:
3, 4
(For HI-80)

Dodge as necessary: 1d20+14 = 26:
12
1d20+14 = 23:
9
1d20+14 = 22:
8
1d20+14 = 27:
13
1d20+14 = 19:
5
1d20+14 = 30:
16
1d20+14 = 33:
19
Sazzir Rawat
P.P.E.: 13
I.S.P.: 57
H.P.: 84
S.D.C.: 65

Active Powers
-Sense Psychic and Magic energy - 52% (See Character Sheet)
-Identify Supernatural Beings (also detect whether person is possessed) - 64%
-Judge distance and precise location of sound source - 90%
-Recognize and ID prey by sounds - 82%


Sazzir heard this quote sometime in his young life and it always stuck with him:
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
User avatar
Sazzir
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:11 pm

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Venatus Vinco » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:59 pm

Look At the Size of His...Club

Blasting free of his ice bonds Raga manages another deadly crotch blow on the giant who howls at the sting but turns his attention to bigger problems. The assembled might of the Paragon Acquisition Service! Well that, and two high tech infantry fighting vehicles and a big ass hover tank. Moved by mortal hatred of all things Norse the giant brandishes his club high in the air and charges toward the group ready to swing certain death at anything in his path. Unfortunately for him, he is slow and outnumbered. Particle beams, lasers, mini-missiles, and all manner of munitions crash into the forty foot monstrosity forcing it to stagger backward but not before bouncing a blow off of Firmus' hover tank - fortunately the shielding seems to hold for now.

"I am Ivar son of Geriod. Today you perish!"

The Obelisk
At the base of the structure Pieter shows his steely poise. Focusing intently while battle rages in front of him the Techno-Wizard has an prescient moment of clarity. Contrary to his original hypothesis the obelisk is not a pyramid, or at least not in the magical sense. instead it is a masterpiece of advanced mystical technology, likely made by some being with far greater capacity than even the U.W.W. The main function of the device is to act as a regulator for the ley line nexus point - it can channel the mystic energy, store it, disrupt it, and even amplify the already abundant potential psionic energy! However, like all technological devices it must have an off switch. Finding and access panel, Pieter pops it open and is faced with an unknown language. Working intuitively he manages to shut down the obelisk. To confirm his work the mystic energies that were being held in check ebb to life flowing in a more chaotic pattern than before.

The Bigger They Are...
As Pieter works the assembled company of mercenaries lance the giant with modern weapons and magic - his club sometimes ringing loudly off the hull of one of the vehicles. Fortunately, he seems little concerned for the smaller dismounted troops. Unfortunately for the giant this proves to be his undoing as rocky ghosts in and out of the giant slicing and dicing as he goes. Between Raga's incessant crotch stabbing and Rocky's stinging slices Ivar can barely defend himself from the huge canon on the main battle tank. After what seems like an impossible beating the giant drops his club to the ground with a mighty bang and sinks to his knees, barely able to continue.

Marine One Five by Five
With the Obelisk deactivate a small portal opens up and a radio transmission floods the airwaves.

"Get back!"

With little additional warning the rift grows to immense proportions and a squad of power armor and atmospheric fighters roar from some distant planet right on to the battle field. Behind them come heavily armored infantry fighting vehicles, battle tanks, and giant robots. The Warlock Marines have arrived! The host of giants in the valley below stand little chance against the superior foe. As more and more troops pour out of the rift and pounce on the host of frost giants. Fighting with technology, magic, and the hatred of Aesir for giants, the Warlock Marines are efficient and merciless.

The radio waves are cluttered with chatter by finally Firmus breaks through, "I am receiving a message from Lord Brandt, something has happened at the main colony site." Quickly, the Wolfen commander patches the message through to the PAS team.

"The giant attack was a distraction! During the battle Zul Morden and some of his minions attacked Heimdallr's Temple in Élivágar and stolen the Gjallarhorn! They have fled through a portal, you must find them."

Hearing the message Thoar is aghast, "The Gjallarhorn is the horn that will sound at the beginning of Ragnarök - the finally battle between the Aesir and Joutun - no good can come of this."

As the battle rages below the team looks to the nexus glowing above them. The dimensional raiders could have gone anywhere. Where could they be?
Venatus Vinco
User avatar
Venatus Vinco
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:54 am
Location: VV's EU account

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Rocky » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:50 pm

Perception: 1d20+3 = 12:
9

JIC d20: 1d20:
3
1d20:
12
1d20:
20

JIC d100: 1d100:
6
1d100:
49
1d100:
24

Init: 1d20+5 = 18:
13


Conditions: In ghost mode (Horror Factor: 14),
Psychic Powers Duration and Range +50% within 1mile of ley line and doubled at the nexus. Damage one die at the ley Line two dice at the Nexus.
Resist Magic, (Base 45, 67, 90 min, +3 to save vs all magic cuts magic damage in half.) Enhance Reflexes, (Base 18, 27, 36 min.)
See the Invisible (Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 240, 360, 480’), Telepathy (to listen to the giants’ thoughts. Base 36, 54, 72 min, Range 120, 180, 240’)
Shadow cloak, Suit Force Field up
Invisible

What does one do with a bunch of Giants?

When the giant falls to his knees Rocky reads it’s mind making sure it isn’t going to try something sneaky. He then looks at dwarf, “What does one do with a forty-foot Giant? You two know of any oaths he can swear that would be any good?”

Rocky pops off the Giant’s shoulder and out of the way when he hears.

With the Obelisk deactivate a small portal opens up and a radio transmission floods the airwaves.

"Get back!"


Rocky feels relieved that the Giant is down and the Marines have come to clean up. Rocky was afraid that some of the group might be injured or even meet the grim reaper if this continued much longer. Rocky finally catches his breath, or so he thinks.

Then the Radio crackles again and Rocky listens, “What now?”

Firmus breaks through, "I am receiving a message from Lord Brandt, something has happened at the main colony site."
"The giant attack was a distraction! During the battle Zul Morden and some of his minions attacked Heimdallr's Temple in Élivágar and stolen the Gjallarhorn! They have fled through a portal, you must find them."


Then Thoar’s input
"The Gjallarhorn is the horn that will sound at the beginning of Ragnarök - the finally battle between the Aesir and Joutun - no good can come of this."


Rocky looks around to the others, “I can try to locate them using my abilities. I need to pull picture of the left -over raiders or of the god we saw. When I do, it should give you an image of our destination if you are reading my mind. Problem is if the one I pick has the ability to read minds he would know I am got them. I suggest we get all our people together in a group to gang rush through the opening. I think Lazarus unless any one has any other Ideas?”


"Peter, Thoar I am hoping that you can control that device. Don’t know if you can open multiple entries with that bad boy. We move fast. I’m thinking throw in flash bangs and a void grenade hopefully surprise will be ours. We take them down.”

Rocky will use his ability to remote view when and if everyone agrees.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Daphne » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:45 pm

Perception: 1d20+1 = 15:
14

Just in Case: 1d20:
18
/1d100:
53

Conditions: None.

Daphne brings the Kittani Fighter down to the Plateau transforming into robot form to land the combat vehicle. "So we're basically in the wrong place now. Awesome!" Daphne makes the robot shrug sarcastically. Daphne quiets down when Thoar talks about Ragnarok and the end of the world. "That's not good in the least. So what do we do."
Daphne
Daphne "The Phoenix" Ross.
P.P.E.: 6/6
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 43/43
Equipment & Gear
See Here For accurate list.
User avatar
Daphne
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:58 am

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Sarik » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:38 am

Perception: 1d20+2 = 14:
12

JIC: 1d20:
13
1d100:
86

PPE: 80/112

Active Powers: Empower Body Armour (5hrs), Empower Weapon (5hrs)

With the distance he had to travel, Sarik finds that the fight is over before it even really beings, at least as far as the giant is concerned as he apparently didn't even get close to it. Not that he minded. He'd honestly had no idea how he'd really contribute in any noticeable way with such a monstrosity. But then to hear this whole thing was a distraction? That didn't bode well. The mention of the 'end of the world' though wasn't something he found so bothersome. He simply didn't believe a horn of all things could destroy a whole planet, nor render one a lifeless rock. Still, if the enemy had used this whole thing as a simple 'distraction' they certainly felt it had some serious value, which meant one way or another it wasn't a good thing. Trudging over to where everyone is gathering he just looks to the others. "So what now?" he asks. I really seem to be in over my head with a lot of this stuff...
Sarik Osefice Rasharr
Constant Conditions:
Radioactive, Can see UV, Impervious to HF, Impervious to Possession, Impervious to Magic (1/2 damage from physical magic such as TW weapons, Rune Weapons, Fireball, Lightning, Ice Shard. Also see OCC Special ability.)

OOC Comments
Personal Stats:
HP: 24
SDC: 131
P.P.E: 120

Armour Worn:
Pantheran FAS Suit
A.R.: 16
S.D.C. (M.D.C When Empowered) by Location:
• Helmet: 85 (170)
• Arms: 100 each (200)
• Legs: 150 each (300) (Left Leg: 283/300)
• Main Body: 200 (400)
Modifiers:
• -10% to skills requiring prowess


Carried Weapons:
Rasharr's Fang (back)
Legendary Enchanted Ōdachi
Damage: 3D6 M.D.
Magic Features
• Indestructible: Cannot be destroyed by any means, save alchemy.
• Deevil & Demon Slayer: inflicts double damage to Deevil & Demons.


Stomper Machine Pistol (right leg)
• Range: 610'
• Damage: 5D6 or 1D6x10 for micro-jet or explosive rounds
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only
• Payload: 2 internal magazines of 6 rounds each, 12 round total payload
• Modifiers: None


Charged Particle Pistol (Left leg)
• Range: 900'
• Damage: 5D6 M.D. per shot
• Rate of Fire: Each single blast is one melee attack/action
• Payload: 8 shots
• Notes: Irradiated particles slow bio-regeneration for supernatural creatures by half


Dwarven Forged Tsurugi (left hip)
Damage: 3D6+4
• +2 Parry, +4 Damage


Soundtrack:
Avicci: Hey Brother, Dead Can Dance: Host of Seraphim, The Arrival and Reunion, Daft Punk: Born to get Lucky, Lady Gaga: Starstruck, Carmina Burana: I. O Fortuna - Salzburg Mozarteum Orchestra, Nickleback: When we Stand Together, Enrique Iglesias: Tonight (I'm F****** you),
User avatar
Sarik
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Rifts Earth: PAS

Re: Adventure 4: Rota (All)

Postby Raga Grimcrow » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:43 am

Raga Grimcrow
Perception: 1d20+7 = 15:
8

JiC d20/d100: 1d20:
19
/ 1d100:
23

MDC: 137 PPE: 113/73 ISP: 48/20
Conditions: Superhuman Agility (8.00m/6.30m), Tongues (12.00m/10.00m), Enhanced Perception (20.00m/18.30m), Enhance Reflexes (8.00m/6.30m), Mind's Eye (8.00m/6.30m),


Lore: Magic--55% 1d100:
75
Where's the horn?

Raga continues to hack at the Giant until it is truly dead. Going so far as to climb up onto it's shoulder and stab it in the brain.
Power punch/stab giant 1d20+8 = 14:
6
,1d4*10 = 30:
3
+ 1d8+2 = 4:
2

Power punch/stab giant 1d20+8 = 26:
18
,1d4*10 = 40:
4
+ 1d8+2 = 5:
3

Power punch/stab giant 1d20+8 = 26:
18
,1d4*10 = 10:
1
+ 1d8+2 = 5:
3

Power punch/stab giant 1d20+8 = 17:
9
,1d4*10 = 10:
1
+ 1d8+2 = 9:
7


Covered in Giant's blood Raga returns to the group.

"The Horn that shall ring across the Heavens at Worlds End! HAS BEEN LOST?!!!"

Raga looks at everyone assembled as he is consumed by apocalyptic apoplexy.

Well, we bloody well better find it!!
User avatar
Raga Grimcrow
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Adventure Archives: MARS & PAS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests