The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Government and Business District.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Major Arcana » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Spook Squad Headquarters "The Haunt"

This imposing structure stands across from the park and Klingmar Spa & Resort and is home to the infamous Spook Squad mercenary squad.

Image

Link to full details and layout.

See Here for Prior Haunt
Major Arcana
 

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Minerva » Thu May 14, 2020 11:06 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 98/54%
JIC: 1d20 = 8/1d100 = 70

Minerva drives her Black Talon into the Haunt and cuts the engine. In just her Stalker Suit, she sits heavy with her thoughts in the basement of the Spook Squad headquarters. Eso fue demasiado. Demasiada muerte. Demasiado mal. Yo ... necesito un cambio de ritmo. Les haré saber esta noche, pero creo que preguntaré con ese solitario de la batalla. Parece que podría necesitar algo de ayuda.

Minerva gets her necessary four hours of shut eye, showers, gets dressed and then heads into town on foot to purchase some things.

Translation
Eso fue demasiado. Demasiada muerte. Demasiado mal. Yo ... necesito un cambio de ritmo. Les haré saber esta noche, pero creo que preguntaré con ese solitario de la batalla. Parece que podría necesitar algo de ayuda.=That was too much. Too much death. Too much evil. I... I need a change of pace. I'll let them know tonight, but I think I'll enquire with that loner from the battle. He looks like he could use some help.
Grace Minerva
Ledger

  • I.S.P.: 390
  • H.P.: 109
  • S.D.C.: 177
  • M.D.C.: 286 (during Supernatural Transformation)

Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Mierin » Mon May 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 95 (82%)
JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 49

Conditions:
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare

Sustain – duration: 20 days

Mierin enters the Haunt after the group's return to Merctown and heads to her room. She checks on Shadow, her robodog. I'm glad I left Shadow here. Mierin thinks to herself. Odds are she would have been destroyed if I'd brought her with me. Mierin sighs as she thinks over the last job. This was a bad job. A lot of loss. Seymour, I barely knew you. Lahz's father. Many others. Hopefully we'll get a break from having to save the world for a couple of weeks. Mierin gives Shadow a pat on the head before lying down on her bed. Thanks to Vheld's spell, she doesn't really need to sleep, but she chooses to have a nap.

After her nap, Mierin gets up and has a shower. Since she has plans to meet the others for drinks, Mierin doesn't braid her hair, letting it down past her shoulders. Drying her hair, Mierin thinks, I should get a haircut. Maybe before the next mission. Mierin gets dressed in black jeans and a dark grey v-neck sweater with black boots. She then heads out to run a few errands before meeting up with the others for drinks.

(Mystic Quarter - Shrine of the Warrior)
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 31/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

CA-3 Light “Dead Boy” Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--70/70, Arms--60/60, Legs--80/80, Main Body--100/100
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Ronan » Tue May 19, 2020 7:19 am

JiC: 1d100 = 53 / 1d20 = 16
Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 41

Ronan's first order of business is the unpleasant surprise he needs to check his KLS in with the local authority, which he does so with a frown and takes the recall chip. To the Defenders, he adds, "Anything happens to that weapon, and there will be hell to pay. Believe me." He knows they likely receive such threats daily, but just for good measure. I will slam through those walls like a juggernaut, no way a pansy group or security guards would stop me either. Heh, I might do it naked just to scare the hell out of them

Ronan follows the rest of the group to the base, and is impressed by its structure and security systems. He'll approach whoever he sees first, preferably Lahz or one of the other identified senior members. "I need to know where to drop my stuff and where I can take a shower, I think most of my old gear is in the garage. Also, there was a thing of getting paid for that whole mess? I'm not from this world, so if you've got a brochure on how things work, that'd be swell."

Barring any of that, he still has plans to go to the bar to celebrate his newfound victory and does so.
Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe | Venenifer
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 293/293
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: [Mega Juicer Combat EBA] || M.D.C. by Location; Helm: 50|| Arm(L): 45 || Arm(R): 45 || Leg(L): 55|| Leg(R): 55|| MB: 130
Carried: [WI-MG15 "Viper" 15mm Anti-Infantry Machine-Gun] || See Equipment Post -- Will declare which setting is being used.
Carried [Secured on belt]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C
Slung over Back: [KLS-RG-15X Manpack Electromagnetic Rail Gun] || Range: 5,000m | DMG: 1d12x10 MD v. Organic, No-Regen // 1d12x10 MD v Non-Org, Roll Optional Robot DMG Table (UE, pg 353) // 1d8x10 + 1d8 SDC to HP v Organic, + Bleed // 1d12x10 SDC v Non-Organic, Roll on Optional Robot DMG Table. || RoF: 2 APM || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Payload: 12/12
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Vheld » Tue May 19, 2020 12:59 pm

JIC: 1d20 = 9, 1d100 = 45
PER: 1d100 = 81 vs. 76%

Vheld returns to the Haunt silently. At last. Now to get to work on this thing. He sends Slithn off to the now much roomier minion living area in the Haunt's basement, then settles down for a quick nap. Hours later, Vheld is up and ready to work- yet he finds himself restless, and thinking of the others congregating for 'fun.' I despise fun. Yet, Wakiza's last words to him echo in Vheld's mind. If nothing else, this experience showed me that the mercenaries in this town can be a force to be reckoned with. Will and his company are already indebted to me- it would be foolish not to exploit a resource like that when the time comes. Perhaps I shall go to this party. Vheld heads out, but not before checking the time and making sure he's punctual to open a rift and retrieve Lahz. Vheld will also take care of a minor bit of shopping before he departs.

As he picks up Lahz, Vheld will also open another rift back to Stormspire- assuming they're open for business. With Slithn in tow, he will search out a store offering TW garments- a TW shadow cloak to be precise. Keeping an eye on Slithn to makes sure she stays in line, Vheld will seek to conclude his business quickly. "Good day. I desire a garment- something to make me a little less conspicuous on the field, to be worn over my armor." Assuming he can get one at a reasonable price, Vheld will pay and return to MercTown posthaste.

Rarity
Rarity in the magic zone = rare. Two successful checks required, suggested -10% penalty.
Lore: Magic- 1d100 = 36 vs. 94%
Invoke Trust- 1d100 = 73 vs. 70%
Research- 1d100 = 40 vs. 59%
Streetwise (Slithn)- 1d100 = 90 vs. 90%
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (8d remaining)
PPE: 406/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 81/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 230/230 (Slithn).
MDC: 294/330 (Sshir)
Talismans: 2/3 on Vheld IA; 2/3 on Sil IA and FatE; 2/3 on Sshir, IA
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Mierin » Tue May 19, 2020 3:56 pm

(rolls held over)

Mierin returns to the Haunt after her errand and retrieves Shadow from her room and heads back downstairs, checking to see who is around.

Ronan follows the rest of the group to the base, and is impressed by its structure and security systems. He'll approach whoever he sees first, preferably Lahz or one of the other identified senior members. "I need to know where to drop my stuff and where I can take a shower, I think most of my old gear is in the garage. Also, there was a thing of getting paid for that whole mess? I'm not from this world, so if you've got a brochure on how things work, that'd be swell."


Mierin nods at Ronan. "I can show you around. I was just getting back from taking care of personal business out of town, but I think we have some empty rooms on the fourth floor where you can store your gear." Mierin gives him a quick tour of the place. "There's a training room on the second floor, you'll find the kitchen on the third floor along with a common area." Mierin heads up to the fourth floor and opens a door and peeks her head inside. "This looks empty to me. You've got an attached bathroom with the room so you can get cleaned up." Mierin moves to the side so Ronan can enter the room and check it out.

Mierin smirks at the brochure comment and shakes her head. "I don't think we have any 'So you've crash landed on an alien world' brochures, but I'll answer any specific questions if I can. As for how we get paid, I'm going to talking to Lahz about that when he returns." Unless Ronan has any other questions, Mierin says "I'll be in the common room with Shadow waiting for the others before heading out to the bar." Mierin gestures to the rottweiler robodog beside her before heading down to the common room to relax before heading out.
Last edited by Mierin on Tue May 19, 2020 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 31/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

CA-3 Light “Dead Boy” Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--70/70, Arms--60/60, Legs--80/80, Main Body--100/100
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Sum of All Fears » Tue May 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Vheld makes his stop at Stormspire prior to picking up Lahz. Given how resently they were just here there are many shops that seemed to keep items from K'azza. It takes several stores but Vheld is eventually able to find what he desires. A slight female TW greats Vheld, "Good day sir. I'm Patricia. A shadow cloak. Rare to find one of those, even here. But you are in luck I just finished one this morning. Unfortunately with K'azza's antics we have had to increase our prices. The cloak will run you three hundred fifty thousand credits (350,000)." Patricia looks at Vheld expecting a counter argument for the price.
M.A.R.S. GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Atlantis/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC)
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Vheld » Wed May 20, 2020 9:17 am

JIC: 1d20 = 13, 1d100 = 8
PER: 1d100 = 2 vs. 76%

Sum of All Fears wrote:"Good day sir. I'm Patricia. A shadow cloak. Rare to find one of those, even here. But you are in luck I just finished one this morning. Unfortunately with K'azza's antics we have had to increase our prices. The cloak will run you three hundred fifty thousand credits (350,000)." Patricia looks at Vheld expecting a counter argument for the price.
Vheld waves his hand and snaps, mildly impatient. "Fine, fine, whatever. Just take it." With barely a second thought, he swipes his cred-stick, takes his purchase, and proceeds on his way. Later, after his return to MercTown he decides it's time to meet up with the others at the Ogre's Den. With luck, this new look will dissuade any irritants. Slithn, he will keep in her dungeon- but as always, Sil pads along silently, unwilling to leave her master's side.

((--> Ogre's Den))
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatically sense Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses); Sustained (8d remaining)
PPE: 406/327 (Vheld), 83/83 (Sil), 81/126 (Sshir), 200/200 (Slithn). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 230/230 (Slithn).
MDC: 294/330 (Sshir)
Talismans: 2/3 on Vheld IA; 2/3 on Sil IA and FatE; 2/3 on Sshir, IA
Weapon in Hand- TW Storm Staff.
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Lahz » Thu May 21, 2020 12:23 am

Perception [45%]: 1d100 = 90 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 16
JiC D100: 1d100 = 12

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [heartbroken] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder PA, Sustain (18 Days)

ISP: 165/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100 = 36




Thanking Vheld for coming to get him early, the Psi-Tech steps through the portal from the outskirts of Psyscape and into the garage at the Haunt. He motions for Ray to stack items through the rip in reality and will assist with crates and/or Mierin's hovercycle as needed. Once everything is through, Lahz exits his PA, *Going to need to have that brought down to the Defenders' lockup later ... tonight though I am just going chase oblivion at the bottom of a bottle ... maybe raise a glass to the old man.*

"Ray, leave 2 cases of Rum here, put 3 cases up in our lounge, bring the rest of this stuff up to my quarters on the top floor" he directs the droid.

    [20] Holographic Personal Computer [DB2 Phase World, Pg 143]
    [4] Augmenting Helmet (Psionic), [DB2 Phase World, Pg 128]
    [2] Telepathic Communicator [DB2 Phase World, Pg 128]
    [2] Multi-Tool [DB2 Phase World, Pg 143]
    [50] Bottle of Dragon Rum [from the Thundercloud Galaxy]

Tapping the Drone-Command Gauntlet on his forearm, the Psi-Tech radios Kit (Droid) to find out where his wife (Aurelia) is, "Just got in Kit. Any problems while we were out? Kaiya Ok? ... "
Last edited by Lahz on Thu May 21, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Zzazz » Thu May 21, 2020 2:16 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 27 /31%
JIC: 1d20 = 6 / 1d100 = 19
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 6
APM: 4

Conditions:
- PPE: 103 / 103 at end of post
- ISP: 156 / 156
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 initiative, +2 parry, +3 dodge and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st round only)

Skills -
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 35% / 1d100 = 63


Post -
After walking for a few steps, Zzazz realizes he is alone. Looking back, Zzazz sees Slithe just staring at wall. Watching his friend, ”What are you doing? Do you know something i dont?” Zzazz walks back to his mount, gets on, and closes his eyes. ((Open self to SN))

”Oh Spirits, guide my path. I received the sign from Slithe, I know you lead me on the right path. Please assist me once again. Is there anyone(thing) out there who may assist?” Zzazz just sits and waits for the spirits to answer. He feels his left arm tingle. He lets the arm move as it wants ”Feels like i am being manilated.” ’I trust you!” He feels the pressure ease and opens his eyes. Zzazz’s finger is less than an inch from a buzzer. ”The Wall? At least there is a door. And a buzzer. Well, the spirits have not led me astray as of yet.” With a full body shake, and a clearing of his throat, he presses the buzzer.


Once someone answers -

Zzazz stands there quietly. ”Hello, I am sorry to disturb you but i was guided to this location. I feel as if i may be of assistance in some way. If so, please tell me or if not, i will be on my way. “
User avatar
Zzazz
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Lahz » Fri May 22, 2020 12:59 am

Perception [45%]: 1d100 = 15 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20 = 10
JiC D100: 1d100 = 69

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [heartbroken] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder PA, Sustain (18 Days)

ISP: 165/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100 = 30



Lahz dons his Roadrunner armor for a trip about town ...
Image

He then straps on his pistol sidearm, a enchanted belt knife, and pockets one of the Holographic Personal Computer [DB2 Phase World, Pg 143] he still want's to play with. After finding his wife and daughter for a reunion and a quiet family meal, the Psi-Tech wanders down to the garage with Ray in tow, "You are chauffeur tonight Ray. No hammer needed, but keep your sidearm in the leg compartment holster."

The Psi-Tech lifts the 2 cases of Bottle of Dragon Rum [from the Thundercloud Galaxy] into the back seat of his Road King Armored SUV, and tosses Kaiya's toys and booster seat into a bin in the garage, *Badass Merc-boss rolls up to the bar sitting on a squeaky toy, teddy bear on his lap ... Hehehe well let's try Triax, then we can go out for a few more hours and go see the people.*

"Let's check out Triax's goodies before the bar Ray."

[[ Kraus Imported Arms ]]
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby The Apothecary » Fri May 22, 2020 10:54 am

Lahz:

Lahz, grateful to be home, drops most of his newly acquired items and heavy gear down. Then radios his robot for an update, "Just got in Kit. Any problems while we were out? Kaiya Ok? ... " The crisp robotic voice answers immediately, ”Of course sir. Everyone is well. They are currently shopping for a surprise for you. Mrs. D'Gemmel has forbidden me from telling you what it is under threat of taking me down to my base components sir. She does wish for me to convey her wish to dine with you for lunch.” Lahz feels his mood improving. His family is safe. Lahz can feel some of the tension easing from his shoulders. Lahz changes into his other PA and meets his family for lunch. When Lahz arrives at Old Grandads Pizza he can see his wife and daughter waiting for him at one of the tables inside. Lahz climbs out of his PA, enters the restaurant, and is greeted by a giggling flash of a tiny human wrapping herself around his legs, nearly tipping him over.
”Kaiya let your father get to the table.” Aurelia’s tone is light and motherly, ”Okay mummy.” Free of his daughter’s embrace Lahz is free to take a seat at the table. They order food and talk about the education system in MT, it benefits, and debate the merits of the schools in psyscape. Nothing is decided and it is more of a conversation that a normal family would have while eating a meal. As the meal draws to a close Kaiya rummages through her backpack and tries to keep something hidden behind her back as see walks up to Lahz.
”I made this for you Daddy. Mummy said you would like it.” She pulls out a beaded necklace bound by thread. Lahz can see the looseness of the knot keeping the clasp on. It will likely require tightening if he is to wear it. ”Here, put it on Daddy.” She also hands him a child's rendering of the three of them standing in front of the Haunt.
When all is said and done Lahz escorts his family home. He changes into other clothes getting ready for meeting up with the other JTFA personnel. ”Don’t be out too late honey.” Aurelia tells him as he leaves. Lahz believes he has gotten most of the toys out of the vehicle, yet one manages to find his foot as he is driving. A small smile graces his face as it bounces off his foot. Lahz puts on a more serious expression as he climbs out of his vehicle at Kraus Imports.


Zzazz:

Opening himself up to the spirits they guide him to the door of the wall. Zzazz and the spirit both feel surprise and disappointment when no one answers. Zzazz feels the spirits fade for a moment then one returns. My friend I know you can hear me. I am Seymour. I wish to say my goodbyes to these people. They are having a final celebration of my last mission.Go to the Ogre's Den. I will show you who to speak to. Use the password ‘Nxla’. I will guide you when you arrive.
"Death may be a small mercy for some. Others come to me for the cure. Temporary or permanent I have it all."

AGM For: AAPS/Atlantis/Spooks

PCs: Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR); Kieko (H4H)

GM: Sum Of All Fears
User avatar
The Apothecary
Assistant Game Master
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:45 pm

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Zzazz » Sat May 23, 2020 2:20 pm

Perception: 1d100 = 60 /31%
JIC: 1d20 = 5 / 1d100 = 92
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 17
APM: 4

Conditions:
- PPE: 103 / 103 at end of post
- ISP: 156 / 156
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 initiative, +2 parry, +3 dodge and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st round only)

Skills -
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 35% / 1d100 = 36


Post -
Zzazz takes a small step backwards as he is spoken to. ’Yesss, i hear you.” He listens as the spirit speaks. With a nod, ”I ssswear i will help.” Zzazz climbs up on Slithe, and with a thought trots toward the ogre’s den. ”You lead, friend Seymour. We will follow as we can.” Patting Slithe’s neck, they continue on.

[url=Ogre’s Den]http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=7848&p=1373789#p1373789[/url]
User avatar
Zzazz
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Haunt [Spook Squad HQ] (26a)

Postby Ronan » Tue May 26, 2020 9:30 pm

[Catch up posting]

JiC: 1d100 = 89 / 1d20 = 5
Perception [29%]: 1d100 = 49

Meirin wrote:"I can show you around. I was just getting back from taking care of personal business out of town, but I think we have some empty rooms on the fourth floor where you can store your gear."


Ronan nods and takes stock of his shattered armors and the like. "Yes, not much survived that whole apocalypse thing, but thank you." He'll follow the tour and then will just hang out in the Common Room with Mierin until they all depart. Lahz is definitely noted as the leader, though Vheld seems to be the deadlier. Not that that matters in terms of leadership. Ronan muses, thinking back to his old crew. He could easily beat anyone on his team in terms of raw strength but many others had him in many other fields, especially games of the mind.

He'll head to the bar when the time comes.
Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe | Venenifer
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 293/293
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: [Mega Juicer Combat EBA] || M.D.C. by Location; Helm: 50|| Arm(L): 45 || Arm(R): 45 || Leg(L): 55|| Leg(R): 55|| MB: 130
Carried: [WI-MG15 "Viper" 15mm Anti-Infantry Machine-Gun] || See Equipment Post -- Will declare which setting is being used.
Carried [Secured on belt]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C
Slung over Back: [KLS-RG-15X Manpack Electromagnetic Rail Gun] || Range: 5,000m | DMG: 1d12x10 MD v. Organic, No-Regen // 1d12x10 MD v Non-Org, Roll Optional Robot DMG Table (UE, pg 353) // 1d8x10 + 1d8 SDC to HP v Organic, + Bleed // 1d12x10 SDC v Non-Organic, Roll on Optional Robot DMG Table. || RoF: 2 APM || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Payload: 12/12
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am


Return to The Hub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests