This the XP thread and it's where you'll find your XP for each quad. I've totally ripped off this thread from DL's XP thread in the GA, if it works for him, then it works for me. I would like my AGM, Clear and Present Danger, to evaluate players holistically. Ultimately my hope is for the XP awards each quad to reflect an overall appraisal of effort.
How to meet my expectations:
- Include as many of these in your posts as you can:
- Introspection (the character's internal monologue/thoughts) - So we get a sense of what your character really thinks.
- The character's dialogue with other PCs/NPCs - In pbp it's really important to give other players something to work with, so please interact with and talk to each other.
- Describe what actions your character is taking
- Good playing in character (especially if doing so under challenging circumstances)
- Good (creative) problem solving
- Vivid and well-written descriptions - This doesn't mean your post needs to be long.
- Include as many of the above elements as you comfortably can in every post
- Evoking an emotional response from the GM other than anger