EU's XP SYSTEM
The Goal: To evaluate players holistically. Ultimately my hope is for the XP awards each quad to reflect an overall appraisal of effort (rather than skill-spam).
How to meet my expectations:
- Include as many of these in your posts as you can:
- Introspection (the character's internal monologue/thoughts)
- The character's dialogue with other PCs/NPCs
- Humor (something that makes me or DSM chuckle)
- Good playing in character (especially if doing so under challenging circumstances)
- Good (creative) problem solving
- Vivid and well-written descriptions
- Include as many of the above elements as you comfortably can in every post
- Evoking an emotional response from the GM other than anger
Players are also invited to use this thread to post OOC feedback. How's your GM doing? What would you like to see in your adventures?