Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Market District

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Post Reply
User avatar
Augur
Admin
Posts: 5802
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:19 pm
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Augur »

A working bakery with an attached coffee room. Sunrise makes bread, rolls, and pastries, all under two credits per item, layer cakes and pies for 5-10 credits, and damn good coffee for only one credit a cup. It is a favorite of business people heading to work in the morning and mercs
who rise early .
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Palladium Books Internet Policy
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Jason Long »

Perception: 1d100 / 71%
JIC: 1d20/ 1d100

Jason orders a pint of the local brew and waits for the others to order and the waitress to walk off before speaking. He lights up a cigar. "Well gentlemen? Have you thought any further about how we are going to help Leo's people? I haven't had time to check with the Headhunter Academy to see if they can give us some advice. That is on the agenda for this afternoon. Have any of you learned anything helpful? Also, I have been rethinking how heavy we should travel. Ideas?"

Jason turns his head to look at each present Templar in turn. As he does, his eyes take in the cafe, trying to catch if anyone is trying to listen in or pay attention to them.

((Surveillance--97% / 1d100% )) Trying to catch anyone watching them

GM Note: No, no one seems to be paying the table a lick of attention save the waitress, who comes by to refill drinks. ~Consumer
Jason Long
OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Templar (PC)

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Murdoc »

Perception: 80%: 1d100: [61] = 61
JIC: 1d20: [7] = 7 1d100: [48] = 48

Murdoc walks up and pulls out a seat. Grinning he says, "I haven't done much aside from some shopping. Picked up a few firearms for some ammo I had lying around. Not quite sure just what happened to the guns I used to have that it was for." He furrows his brows a bit in thought then dismisses the thought. Doesn't really matter at this point. I've got the guns and the ammo now, so if we come across any vamps I'll be as ready as I can be.

"I may be from Los Alamo but I don't really have any contacts down that way anymore and the people I did know were all in the Juicer sports." He gives a little shrug, then chuckles as Jason mentions rethinking how heavy we should travel, then speaks up, "The Behemoth is kinda slow and does scream 'look at me' especially down in the scrub and prairie lands where there's no real cover. Oh, by the way, I should have the SAMAS back in a day or two. So that's good news. Anyway, what were you thinking on alternate means of travel? Get something smaller and faster, and disguise it to look like a junk heap?"
Last edited by Murdoc on Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Travis Murdoc

OOC Comments
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Dhaltuun Onyxforge »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [8] = 8
JiC d20 | d100: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [2] = 2 | [roll]1d100[/roll]: [53] = 53
Initiative: [roll]1d20+1[/roll]
APM: 6

PPE: 136 at end of post / 136

Conditions:
Speaks in Language: American 117% -



Dhaltuun drives thru MT with the windows open. ”Not a bad place. I think I could be a resident of this place when I retire. I should think of an alternate plan for the future, I want to pay back this town. *Looks at Marcella* What do you think i should do?” He looks at his familiar out the corner of his eye. At that moment, Dhaltuun felt it.

He remembers being a boy, playing by the food truck. Looking around, he gets glimpses of the homeless who are around. Some are sleeping on cardboards, some are rummaging through the trash, even some druggies hanging around. Then the memories flash. He is on the floor of the truck, looking up and watching as Mom hands out leftover food to the homeless after truck hours are over. Dhaltuun remembers the respect that his family got back from those people. He lets out a smile as the memories fade. With a small shake of his head to clear cobwebs, ”Got it, Marcella. I will volunteer at or open a homeless center. Start as cook and work my way up.” ”Lets see if anyone on the team can help me set this up.”

Pulling up at the cafe, Dhaltuun hits his radio. ”Dhaltuun has arrived at the sunrise.” He gets out and lets Marcella fly to his shoulder. Making sure he has some jerky on him, he heads in. Before he goes, he checks on Vlad. ”Curled up and napping. I will just leave him out here.” He opens the buggy door and gives Vlad a rub on his ears. ”Vlad, i am going into the Sunrise Bakery. You are to watch the buggy. Make sure noone messes with it.” He turns and heads for the shop. Stopping just before he enters, Dhaltuun has an idea.

With a raised eyebrow, ”:Marcella, can you find a spot to watch the door as well as the buggy? Good girl. Here, take the pouch of jerky with you, Snackbut not too much. We need to make sure you stay beautiful.” Handing the pouch to his bird, Dhal watches as she flies up to a roof across the street from the cafe. Nodding, he heads in. Looking around, he spots his team’s table. Waving he heads As he passes the server, ”Can I get the biggest cup of coffee you got? 3 milk, 3 sugar… and a dozen apple turnovers for that table. Thanks.” Smiling, he heads to the table and sits down. ”what did i miss?”
Dice rolls
[roll]1d20[/roll]: [11] = 11
[roll]1d20+1[/roll]: [8]+1 = 9
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [79] = 79
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 80&t=16028
OOC Comments
S.D.C.: 64/64
Hit Points: 49/49
P.P.E.: 115/115

Armor Worn: Mage armor
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: WI-SR15 Sniper Rifle with Kisentite bayonet (slung over left shoulder), NEMA Automag (AMT) Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), Kisentite Cutlass with silvered basket (strapped to left hip in a scabbard), Nuhr Rune Grappling Hook & Line (Tied to right hip), BigBore "Buccaneer" Breech-Lock Pistol (L-R)/TW Firebolt Pistol (R-L)(on old style baldric)

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +4
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): --
Psionic (15+): --
Possession: +2
Horror Factor: +11

Nightvision 300 feet
Sharp vision (doesn’t deteriorate with time)
Augmented P.S.
Superior endurance (fatigues at 1/4 normal rate)
Max. Encumbrance: 108 lbs
Max. Carrying Weight: 460 lbs
Max. Lifting Weight: 920 lbs
Max. Jumping Ability: Leap 5' long X 4' ft high
Swimming: can swim 69 yards/meters per round for 88 rounds

Special Abilities
Dimensional Rift Home
  • Can always find his way home from another dimension.
    Can always dimensional teleport home at the cost of a paltry 75 P.P.E.
    Only applies to himself and his familiar as well as gear carried and not anybody else (a full rift or dimensional portal is necessary to take others with him).
    Uses 1 melee action
    Rifting on same world - 1/2 ppe of dimension rift home
    Limit - must have visited location before or use communication rift
    Will appear on nexus near desired location (or stone pyramid)
    Can even use on ley line to move along it or jump to a nearby ley line
Sense Rifts
  • Range - within 90 miles +20 miles per level
    Will detect new rift if it opens along the line I am on, regardless of distance (will know where rift is as well as size)
    Can detect teleports and other dimension disturbances at 45 miles +10 miles per level
    He will also instantly know what general direction the rift is located and whether the rift is big or small.
    Note: This sensing ability specifically relates to dimensional portals/rifts and not ley nexuses and ley lines.
Dimension Sense - 49% (+5%)
  • Concentrate for 1d6+2 mins to know: type of dimension, if it supports human life, its magic Level, how it was created, if it will close soon, its frequency of opening, any dimensional monsters nearby or in portal (-10% skill), plus unusual characteristics, just by reading portal or meditating after stepping thru
    See O.C.C. description for further details
Dimensional Travel
[/list]Cost: 125 P.P.E. for familiar and caster / +25 P.P.E. per person / remains open for 1 min
When targeting a random dimension - can open anywhere / drawn to locations rich in P.P.E.
When targeting home dimension - 100% random location appearance
When targeting dimensions visited - will appear in random, but hospitable location
Can use Re-Open Gateway or Dimensional portal at 1/2 P.P.E. in ritual / takes 1d6x10+15 min / open for 1 min per level (4th lvl = 4 mins), close it at will, manipulate size at will (max 10 ft tall x 10 ft wide per level)(4th Lvl = 40 ft tall x 40 ft wide)[/list]

Communication Rift
  • P.P.E.: on or within 1/2 mile of nexus - 50 P.P.E. / on or within 1/2 mile of ley line - 100 P.P.E. / anywhere else away from ley line - 200 P.P.E.
    Duration: 1 min per level (4th = 4 mins)
    Success ratio 34% +5% if done as ritual gives +20% success
    Time to open: 1d4 rds / as ritual: takes 1d6x10+15 min
    If fail but within 20% will contact correct location but not necessarily the right target
    Send familiar - must return in time or trapped until a portal can be opened (x1 per 24 hrs)
Familiar Link
  • Linked to – Marcella the Osprey (monsters and animals pg 158-159)
    Mentally and physically linked with familiar
    Familiar is linked to the shifter and obeys his every command, verbal and mental.
    If the familiar is killed, the shifter will permanently lose 10 hit points; see description for full consequences.
Summoning
  • Battle of wills - roll above my MA +ME bonus; 3 out of 5x (if fail is subservient)
    If save - roll init....if I win close rift / if fail creature appears and might attack
    If beat creature - use pact
    If lose to creature - the shifter might be attacked or the being escapes
    Max # of Minions: 2 lesser (4 sub demons) - sub demons or imp-like minor being, poltergeists or haunting entity = 1 lesser/2 lesser beings = 1 greater
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Templar (PC)

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Murdoc »

[Rolls Held]

Murdoc grins as Dhaltuun walks up and pushes out a chair with his foot. "Hello, hello. We were just getting into a discussion on how heavy we should travel?"

He moves his foot back and leans forward a bit, putting his elbows on the table. Steepling his fingers, Murdoc says, "I was just saying how the Behemoth will stand out in the flat scrub lands, visible for miles. I just made a suggestion that we disguise some small fast vehicle to looks like junk heaps. Something hardly worth the effort to attack." He gives a crooked grin and leans back. I'm still conflicted on the Behemoth. Bringing hat's basically our home with us will be nice. But its so slow and well, a behemoth. He almost chuckles at the thought.
Travis Murdoc

OOC Comments
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Dhaltuun Onyxforge »

((ROLLS HELD))

Dhaltuun gives a polite head nod as Murdoc pushes out the chair. Getting settled, he takes a sip of his coffee. ”All i got is my old buggy. Mainly use it for shopping, but can be a scout car, i guess. She is a decent ride, but not the toughest. Most stuff out there now would squash her.” ((OOC: sdc buggy))

Dhaltuun listens as Murdoc talks about the behemoth. ”True. He is right about that. She is slow, but she is also home.” He looks at Murdoc with a playful grin, ” What would you suggest?? An pre-rifts RV??”
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 80&t=16028
OOC Comments
S.D.C.: 64/64
Hit Points: 49/49
P.P.E.: 115/115

Armor Worn: Mage armor
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: WI-SR15 Sniper Rifle with Kisentite bayonet (slung over left shoulder), NEMA Automag (AMT) Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), Kisentite Cutlass with silvered basket (strapped to left hip in a scabbard), Nuhr Rune Grappling Hook & Line (Tied to right hip), BigBore "Buccaneer" Breech-Lock Pistol (L-R)/TW Firebolt Pistol (R-L)(on old style baldric)

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +4
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): --
Psionic (15+): --
Possession: +2
Horror Factor: +11

Nightvision 300 feet
Sharp vision (doesn’t deteriorate with time)
Augmented P.S.
Superior endurance (fatigues at 1/4 normal rate)
Max. Encumbrance: 108 lbs
Max. Carrying Weight: 460 lbs
Max. Lifting Weight: 920 lbs
Max. Jumping Ability: Leap 5' long X 4' ft high
Swimming: can swim 69 yards/meters per round for 88 rounds

Special Abilities
Dimensional Rift Home
  • Can always find his way home from another dimension.
    Can always dimensional teleport home at the cost of a paltry 75 P.P.E.
    Only applies to himself and his familiar as well as gear carried and not anybody else (a full rift or dimensional portal is necessary to take others with him).
    Uses 1 melee action
    Rifting on same world - 1/2 ppe of dimension rift home
    Limit - must have visited location before or use communication rift
    Will appear on nexus near desired location (or stone pyramid)
    Can even use on ley line to move along it or jump to a nearby ley line
Sense Rifts
  • Range - within 90 miles +20 miles per level
    Will detect new rift if it opens along the line I am on, regardless of distance (will know where rift is as well as size)
    Can detect teleports and other dimension disturbances at 45 miles +10 miles per level
    He will also instantly know what general direction the rift is located and whether the rift is big or small.
    Note: This sensing ability specifically relates to dimensional portals/rifts and not ley nexuses and ley lines.
Dimension Sense - 49% (+5%)
  • Concentrate for 1d6+2 mins to know: type of dimension, if it supports human life, its magic Level, how it was created, if it will close soon, its frequency of opening, any dimensional monsters nearby or in portal (-10% skill), plus unusual characteristics, just by reading portal or meditating after stepping thru
    See O.C.C. description for further details
Dimensional Travel
[/list]Cost: 125 P.P.E. for familiar and caster / +25 P.P.E. per person / remains open for 1 min
When targeting a random dimension - can open anywhere / drawn to locations rich in P.P.E.
When targeting home dimension - 100% random location appearance
When targeting dimensions visited - will appear in random, but hospitable location
Can use Re-Open Gateway or Dimensional portal at 1/2 P.P.E. in ritual / takes 1d6x10+15 min / open for 1 min per level (4th lvl = 4 mins), close it at will, manipulate size at will (max 10 ft tall x 10 ft wide per level)(4th Lvl = 40 ft tall x 40 ft wide)[/list]

Communication Rift
  • P.P.E.: on or within 1/2 mile of nexus - 50 P.P.E. / on or within 1/2 mile of ley line - 100 P.P.E. / anywhere else away from ley line - 200 P.P.E.
    Duration: 1 min per level (4th = 4 mins)
    Success ratio 34% +5% if done as ritual gives +20% success
    Time to open: 1d4 rds / as ritual: takes 1d6x10+15 min
    If fail but within 20% will contact correct location but not necessarily the right target
    Send familiar - must return in time or trapped until a portal can be opened (x1 per 24 hrs)
Familiar Link
  • Linked to – Marcella the Osprey (monsters and animals pg 158-159)
    Mentally and physically linked with familiar
    Familiar is linked to the shifter and obeys his every command, verbal and mental.
    If the familiar is killed, the shifter will permanently lose 10 hit points; see description for full consequences.
Summoning
  • Battle of wills - roll above my MA +ME bonus; 3 out of 5x (if fail is subservient)
    If save - roll init....if I win close rift / if fail creature appears and might attack
    If beat creature - use pact
    If lose to creature - the shifter might be attacked or the being escapes
    Max # of Minions: 2 lesser (4 sub demons) - sub demons or imp-like minor being, poltergeists or haunting entity = 1 lesser/2 lesser beings = 1 greater
User avatar
Jason Long
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:37 am
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Jason Long »

(Rolls Held)
Murdoc wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:44 pm He moves his foot back and leans forward a bit, putting his elbows on the table. Steepling his fingers, Murdoc says, "I was just saying how the Behemoth will stand out in the flat scrub lands, visible for miles. I just made a suggestion that we disguise some small fast vehicle to looks like junk heaps. Something hardly worth the effort to attack." He gives a crooked grin and leans back. I'm still conflicted on the Behemoth. Bringing hat's basically our home with us will be nice. But its so slow and well, a behemoth. He almost chuckles at the thought.
Jason takes a swallow from his drink. "The more I think about it, I agree with your thinking. The Behemoth is too big, too slow, and too expensive looking for this job. It could attract too much of the wrong kind of attention. I am starting to regret selling the Gamera, it would have been ideal for this kind of job." Jason thinks back to his assignment with the MPs in South America and some of the machines smugglers used. Damn lack of intel. What I wouldn't give for a good G-2 operative.

"We need to find out what the most common hover vehicles are in the area. Then we could check the local scrap yards, classifieds, and used vehicle dealers for those vehicles. I'm thinking 2 or three. More than 3 would make people think of a convoy. One might be too tempting of a target. Then we modify them for the trip. I am thinking hover vehicles because they can ignore the terrain, tend to be faster, and don't leave tracks that are as easily followed. What do you two think?"
Jason Long
OOC Comments
HP: 21/21
SDC: 52/52
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
• Helmet: 50
• Main Body: 90
• Arms: 40 each
• Legs: 50 each
Modifiers: -10% to Prowl, Climb, Swim, or perform Acrobatics and similar physical skills
User avatar
Consumer
Game Master
Posts: 1454
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Location: Phase World GM (Galactic Rogues)
Contact:

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Consumer »

Dhaltuun Onyxforge wrote:”Can I get the biggest cup of coffee you got? 3 milk, 3 sugar… and a dozen apple turnovers for that table. Thanks.” Smiling, he heads to the table and sits down. ”what did i miss?”


The waitress nods and wanders off before coming back a few minutes later with a large coffee and a dozen small apple pastries. Meanwhile the trio at the table discus plans while very normal activities happen around them.


This is the crux, discussing plans is all good a well, but one needs to act on them. So move on to buying these vehicles and modifying them, or move on to the next plan, I do not want to waste much more time on the planning phase. ~Consumer
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and Likely Future DM of BTS
Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Leo
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:23 am

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Leo »

Jason, Dhaltuun, and Murdoc will receive a message on Templar frequency.

"Templar, this is Leo. Rufus and I have retrieved the package. Rendez-Vous at the farm."
Leo, Titan Juicer
Theme song: Thunderstruck - AC/DC
OOC Comments

H.P.: 343/343
S.D.C.: 1070/1070

Environmental Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helmet: 40/40
Right Arm: 35/35
Left Arm: 35/35
Right Leg: 45/45
Left Leg: 45/45
Main Body: 80/80
-5% to -10% movement penalty
User avatar
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Dhaltuun Onyxforge »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [43] = 43 [/roll]
JiC d20 | d100: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [1] = 1 [/roll] | [roll]1d100[/roll]: [6] = 6 [/roll]
Initiative: [roll]1d20+1[/roll]: [7]+1 = 8 [/roll]
APM: 6

PPE: 136 at end of post / 136

Conditions:
Speaks in Language: American 117% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [88] = 88 [/roll]


Skills:
Cooking 74% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [56] = 56 [/roll] - check quality of pastry



Post -
Dhaltuun smiles at the waitress. ” Thank you, miss.” He then goes back to listening to the others as he munches on the pastries. Hmmm, baking is something I haven't tried yet. Maybe I should.” He will let his chef's mind work as they talk.
” Jason” wrote:Jason takes a swallow from his drink. "The more I think about it, I agree with your thinking. The Behemoth is too big, too slow, and too expensive looking for this job. It could attract too much of the wrong kind of attention. I am starting to regret selling the Gamera, it would have been ideal for this kind of job." Jason thinks back to his assignment with the MPs in South America and some of the machines smugglers used.

"We need to find out what the most common hover vehicles are in the area. Then we could check the local scrap yards, classifieds, and used vehicle dealers for those vehicles. I'm thinking 2 or three. More than 3 would make people think of a convoy. One might be too tempting of a target. Then we modify them for the trip. I am thinking hover vehicles because they can ignore the terrain, tend to be faster, and don't leave tracks that are as easily followed. What do you two think?"


Dhaltuun enjoys a pastry before answering. ” I have my buggy. I can always drive ahead a little. If there is anyone out for a target, I can play bait. Jessie can ride with me or fly above as she feels is better.” He stops speaking as his radio chirps.
"Templar, this is Leo. Rufus and I have retrieved the package. Rendez-Vous at the farm."


Dhaltuun looks at the others in turn. Then, after wrapping 3 pastries in a paper napkin, pushes out his chair. ” Well, gents. Sounds like we are needed elsewhere.” He stands and pushes his chair back in ” Shall we?” After a moment or two, he heads for his buggy. ” Ride is heading out. All aboard who's coming aboard.


Back to the farm - viewtopic.php?f=312&t=14860&p=1381775#p1381775
Dhaltuun Onyxforge
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 80&t=16028
OOC Comments
S.D.C.: 64/64
Hit Points: 49/49
P.P.E.: 115/115

Armor Worn: Mage armor
Weapon(s) Carried and Locations: WI-SR15 Sniper Rifle with Kisentite bayonet (slung over left shoulder), NEMA Automag (AMT) Pistol (on CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig), Kisentite Cutlass with silvered basket (strapped to left hip in a scabbard), Nuhr Rune Grappling Hook & Line (Tied to right hip), BigBore "Buccaneer" Breech-Lock Pistol (L-R)/TW Firebolt Pistol (R-L)(on old style baldric)

Current Conditions:


Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information
Coma/Death: +14%
Magic (varies): +4
Lethal Poison (14+): +4
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +4
Insanity (12+): --
Psionic (15+): --
Possession: +2
Horror Factor: +11

Nightvision 300 feet
Sharp vision (doesn’t deteriorate with time)
Augmented P.S.
Superior endurance (fatigues at 1/4 normal rate)
Max. Encumbrance: 108 lbs
Max. Carrying Weight: 460 lbs
Max. Lifting Weight: 920 lbs
Max. Jumping Ability: Leap 5' long X 4' ft high
Swimming: can swim 69 yards/meters per round for 88 rounds

Special Abilities
Dimensional Rift Home
  • Can always find his way home from another dimension.
    Can always dimensional teleport home at the cost of a paltry 75 P.P.E.
    Only applies to himself and his familiar as well as gear carried and not anybody else (a full rift or dimensional portal is necessary to take others with him).
    Uses 1 melee action
    Rifting on same world - 1/2 ppe of dimension rift home
    Limit - must have visited location before or use communication rift
    Will appear on nexus near desired location (or stone pyramid)
    Can even use on ley line to move along it or jump to a nearby ley line
Sense Rifts
  • Range - within 90 miles +20 miles per level
    Will detect new rift if it opens along the line I am on, regardless of distance (will know where rift is as well as size)
    Can detect teleports and other dimension disturbances at 45 miles +10 miles per level
    He will also instantly know what general direction the rift is located and whether the rift is big or small.
    Note: This sensing ability specifically relates to dimensional portals/rifts and not ley nexuses and ley lines.
Dimension Sense - 49% (+5%)
  • Concentrate for 1d6+2 mins to know: type of dimension, if it supports human life, its magic Level, how it was created, if it will close soon, its frequency of opening, any dimensional monsters nearby or in portal (-10% skill), plus unusual characteristics, just by reading portal or meditating after stepping thru
    See O.C.C. description for further details
Dimensional Travel
[/list]Cost: 125 P.P.E. for familiar and caster / +25 P.P.E. per person / remains open for 1 min
When targeting a random dimension - can open anywhere / drawn to locations rich in P.P.E.
When targeting home dimension - 100% random location appearance
When targeting dimensions visited - will appear in random, but hospitable location
Can use Re-Open Gateway or Dimensional portal at 1/2 P.P.E. in ritual / takes 1d6x10+15 min / open for 1 min per level (4th lvl = 4 mins), close it at will, manipulate size at will (max 10 ft tall x 10 ft wide per level)(4th Lvl = 40 ft tall x 40 ft wide)[/list]

Communication Rift
  • P.P.E.: on or within 1/2 mile of nexus - 50 P.P.E. / on or within 1/2 mile of ley line - 100 P.P.E. / anywhere else away from ley line - 200 P.P.E.
    Duration: 1 min per level (4th = 4 mins)
    Success ratio 34% +5% if done as ritual gives +20% success
    Time to open: 1d4 rds / as ritual: takes 1d6x10+15 min
    If fail but within 20% will contact correct location but not necessarily the right target
    Send familiar - must return in time or trapped until a portal can be opened (x1 per 24 hrs)
Familiar Link
  • Linked to – Marcella the Osprey (monsters and animals pg 158-159)
    Mentally and physically linked with familiar
    Familiar is linked to the shifter and obeys his every command, verbal and mental.
    If the familiar is killed, the shifter will permanently lose 10 hit points; see description for full consequences.
Summoning
  • Battle of wills - roll above my MA +ME bonus; 3 out of 5x (if fail is subservient)
    If save - roll init....if I win close rift / if fail creature appears and might attack
    If beat creature - use pact
    If lose to creature - the shifter might be attacked or the being escapes
    Max # of Minions: 2 lesser (4 sub demons) - sub demons or imp-like minor being, poltergeists or haunting entity = 1 lesser/2 lesser beings = 1 greater
User avatar
Murdoc
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 am
Location: Rifts: Templar (PC)

Re: Sunrise Bakery & Cafe (67)

Post by Murdoc »

Perception: 80%: 1d100: [76] = 76
JIC: 1d20: [18] = 18 1d100: [51] = 51


Murdoc chuckles at Jason's comment, "I see where you're going with the hover vehicle but I'm not sure if there something like that in the size we need. With wheeled vehicles, we'll have more options and they'll cost less. Maybe something like the Mountaineer and the Road King. We could cut the back up on the Road King and drop in my SAMAS, make it a two seater." Or I could ride my hovercycle. I can't remember the last time I took that thing out. He chuckles again, "Hell, I think Discount Dan's might be a good place to start looking."
Leo wrote:"Templar, this is Leo. Rufus and I have retrieved the package. Rendez-Vous at the farm."
Murdoc clicks his coms, "We're headed there now. See you at home." He hops up and tags along behind Dhaltuun, "If there's not room for the three of us, I'll just jog along beside you. I've got a pretty good foot speed better if I'm in my FreeRunner or Roadrunner."

Back to the Farm.
Travis Murdoc

OOC Comments
ImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “The Spokes”