Erdano's High Fashion (56)

Market District

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Augur
Admin

Erdano's High Fashion (56)

Post by Augur »

High priced men's fashion store and tailor, clothes range from suits to casual wear. The cost is high and a typical suit is from 1,000 to 10,000 credits, 18,000-25,000 if made from light Mega-Damage fabrics (18-26 M.D.C.).
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
To help support this site w/o a subscription, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Palladium Books Internet Policy
Jezebel
Group Leader

Re: Erdano's High Fashion (56)

Post by Jezebel »

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 14: 14
JIC: 1d20 = 2: 2 / 1d100 = 87: 87
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance, Optic Glasses worn, N-F50A active
To aid in shopping
Charm/Impress: 60% / 1d100 = 11: 11
Barter 66% / 1d100 = 53: 53
Invoke Trust: 88% / 1d100 = 9: 9
Jez struts into the boutique in her Erdano-made fatigues, military deck boots, and optic glasses. "I have a very fancy dinner to attend, so I need to look incomparably amazing tonight. Whatcha got?"
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 67
S.D.C.: 133/133
P.T.P.: 1600/1600
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Millicent Mayeux

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

Perception vs 56%: 1d100 = 86: 86
JIC: 1d20 = 2: 2| 1d100 = 75: 75

Millicent takes her time making her way into town. She finds her way to the fanciest store she knows and heads in. ”Excuse me? I’m looking for a dress. Something to impress the new Boss- Oh, Hi!” Millicent nearly stumbles into Jezebel as she rounds one of the clothing racks, obviously not expecting to run into her here. She looks at the nearby rack of clothes as a distraction ”Need a reason to spend the money you make, huh?” Millicent jokes as she looks at the price tag. jeez. And I thought I was rolling in it now… this place is expensive.
Auto-Dodge JIC
1d20+5 = 11: 6| 1d20+5 = 25: 20| 1d20+5 = 9: 4| 1d20+5 = 19: 14| 1d20+5 = 9: 4
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:23/23
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:57/57
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.

Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Analoy »

Perception: 58%= 1d100 = 45: 45
JIC: 1d20 = 20: 20 1d100 = 9: 9
Availability & Rarity Rolls
Charm/Impress: 20% 1d100 = 20: 20
Lore: Demons & Monsters 65% 1d100 = 42: 42

Conditions:
PPE: 247/207
Fly 210/100 min duration, 100 mph, Max height 4000', +1 strike/dodge, +3 dmg from HTH attacks

Analoy is floating down the street, still enjoying the time she has left on the flight tattoo, when she sees a familiar Quick Flex go into Erdano's High Fashion. Looking through the glass to be sure, she spots Jezebel as well and decides to go in here. But first she click's her comms on and says, "Hey, Megan, Susan. I just saw Jez and Milly go into Erdano's High Fashion. I'm gonna check out this place instead of Miranda's Fashion Boutique. Wanna make it a team event and join us?"

She gives a soft chuckle as she pushes into the store, hovering six inches above the floor. She drifts over to where she saw the other two gathered and say, "Hey Jezebel, Hey Millicent. I thought this place was a men's store? Looks like I was wrong."

We're not really dressed for this place. Though I don't know how you could be unless you came in here. Kind of a catch-22. I hope the clerk's isn't too snooty. When the clerk comes over the sports bra and mini skirt clad Analoy will say, "Like these two, I'm looking for some finery. I'm thinking ankle length and silver with electric blue heels." She looks over at the other GIRLS with a 'what do you think' expression on her face.
Analoy Landie
Current Details
P.P.E.: 227/227
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Jezebel
Group Leader

Post by Jezebel »

(rolls carried over)
Millicent Mayeux wrote:Millicent takes her time making her way into town. She finds her way to the fanciest store she knows and heads in. ”Excuse me? I’m looking for a dress. Something to impress the new Boss- Oh, Hi!” Millicent nearly stumbles into Jezebel as she rounds one of the clothing racks, obviously not expecting to run into her here. She looks at the nearby rack of clothes as a distraction ”Need a reason to spend the money you make, huh?” Millicent jokes as she looks at the price tag. jeez. And I thought I was rolling in it now… this place is expensive.
Jez spins and beams a smile when she sees it's the urchin she picked up from the Warrens earlier. "Milly! Well, if you don't make an impactful impression, you'll never get access to those with power. I actually prefer fatigues or jumpsuits cuz they're terribly comfortable, but when you want to get noticed, dressing like a common soldier isn't the way to do it." She leans her long frame back and takes a long look at Milly. The girl's kinda ugly, but she's got a good frame. Damned short, too, but that's not always a drawback. "You're really short, but everything's in good proportion. Maybe something that draws attention to your legs and hips? Maybe a skirt?" Jez itches her nose which causes her to recognize a detail about Milly she'd apparently not consciously noticed. "You lose your nose in combat, or is that a racial thing? You ever consider a prosthetic?"
Analoy wrote:She drifts over to where she saw the other two gathered and say, "Hey Jezebel, Hey Millicent. I thought this place was a men's store? Looks like I was wrong." We're not really dressed for this place. Though I don't know how you could be unless you came in here. Kind of a catch-22. I hope the clerk's isn't too snooty. When the clerk comes over the sports bra and mini skirt clad Analoy will say, "Like these two, I'm looking for some finery. I'm thinking ankle length and silver with electric blue heels." She looks over at the other GIRLS with a 'what do you think' expression on her face.
Jez notices Analoy from an aesthetic perspective for the first time as well. Why do I seem to attract short chicks? She points out Annie's skirt to Milly. "See, Milly? Annie's showing off those legs of hers even though she's not dressed for impact. It's a good call as it attracts the eye downward, so the viewer may be less likely to notice your slight stature." She smiles at Annie, "Those weapon tattoos on your thighs kinda attract attention as well. I think you just need to fancy up your wrappings." She takes two steps back and asks the girls about herself, making herself a bit of a figure to be regarded. "What do you think? Something feminine and demure? Something powerful and striking? More or less skin?"
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Conditions
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Analoy »

(Rolls Held)

Analoy smiles as Jez starts to compliment her, then an eyebrow goes up. Did she just call me short? Yeah, she did. Even if she said it in a nice way. She turns and gives Milly a grin, "This is tactical wear. At least it is for someone like me."

When Jez steps back so they can appraise her, Analoy smiles and says to Jezebel, "You'd look good wrapped in black garbage sacks. You don't need anything flashy, that'd just be over the top. Maybe stick with black, or red if you wanna stand out a little bit over. I'd go with a longer dress, less skin, flowing and sleek. Make the men dream they're gonna get to climb a mountain."

Analoy looks around a bit, "Is it just me or is this place a bit masculine? Should we move over to Miranda's Fashion Boutique." She glances around for a clerk or to see if they're hiding some corner with the women's apparel.
Analoy Landie
Current Details

Jezebel
Group Leader

Post by Jezebel »

(rolls held over)
Analoy wrote:She turns and gives Milly a grin, "This is tactical wear. At least it is for someone like me." When Jez steps back so they can appraise her, Analoy smiles and says to Jezebel, "You'd look good wrapped in black garbage sacks. You don't need anything flashy, that'd just be over the top. Maybe stick with black, or red if you wanna stand out a little bit over. I'd go with a longer dress, less skin, flowing and sleek. Make the men dream they're gonna get to climb a mountain." Analoy looks around a bit, "Is it just me or is this place a bit masculine? Should we move over to Miranda's Fashion Boutique." She glances around for a clerk or to see if they're hiding some corner with the women's apparel.
Jezebel looks around and feels like an idiot. Iblis have mercy, I've become a drone caught in a pattern. "Of course you're correct, Annie. I've just become accustomed to coming here for my wardrobe needs. You should see the incredible work they did in replicating my fatigues with their miracle cloth. It not only looks good and breathes well but can easily stop small arms fire. Okay, Annie, lead us on to Miranda's. C'mon, Milly, maybe you'll be less reluctant to dive in and spend some money at a store with the proper clothing and a more attentive staff." I can't believe we didn't even get seen! Erdano must be slipping!

(Miranda's Fashion Boutique)
Conditions

Gear
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Analoy »

(Rolls Held)

Analoy gives a short nod to the boss, and moves towards the door, leaving the men's apparel behind, "Merc's are Merc's Jezebel. We don't really need to get dressed up all that often. No matter what sex we are." She holds a crooked grin as she leads the other two woman out of Erdano's. Good lesson to learn here boss. You not infallible and better yet, you may have learned it when it won't cost someone their life.

Pushing through the door and out onto the street, Analoy turns and guides the other toward Miranda's Fashion Boutique
Analoy Landie
Current Details

Underguard
Game Master

Post by Underguard »

When the GIRLS walk in, Jezebel is met with an awkward look from the attendee that is quickly replaced by a smile. "Uh, yes, certainly! We are glad to serve those of varying, eh, tastes in fashion! Please, follow me; sir?" He says the last word with a notable question mark at the rather gorgeous woman seeking men's fancy-wear.

It is just then that Millicent barges in asking for a dress, prompting the clerk to look to one of his associates with a confused look before returning to her with a smile. "Ah, yes. We, um, we don't sell dresses at this location. However, should it be within your tastes, I have a fine suit that would fit your physique quite nicely." He adds to Millicent, as he watches her interact with Jezebel.

Then, Analoy barges in with the rather obvious question of the location being a men's shop, prompting a rather nervous smile from the fashion attendant.

Some conversation later, the group leaves the bewildered staff and heads to Miranda's
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Exe (PW GA) || EP Ledger
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Millicent Mayeux

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

Perception vs 56%: 1d100 = 79: 79
JIC: 1d20 = 17: 17| 1d100 = 94: 94
Millicent is so focused on the clothes and his boss that she doesn’t notice Analoy enter. She doesn’t quite jhump, but she is apparently slightly starytl;ed when the familiar voice makes itself apparent.
Analoy wrote: "Hey Jezebel, Hey Millicent. I thought this place was a men's store? Looks like I was wrong."
Mens store? ”That makes sense.” She says looking around.
Jezebel wrote: Jez spins and beams a smile when she sees it's the urchin she picked up from the Warrens earlier. "Milly! Well, if you don't make an impactful impression, you'll never get access to those with power. I actually prefer fatigues or jumpsuits cuz they're terribly comfortable, but when you want to get noticed, dressing like a common soldier isn't the way to do it."
”I guess you are right.” She says eyeing the stores offerings. ”I prefer my jumpsuits as well. My line of work doesn’t lend itself to formal dinners that often.”
Jezebel wrote:"You're really short, but everything's in good proportion. Maybe something that draws attention to your legs and hips? Maybe a skirt?"

Where would I hide a gun? She softly shakes her head. This is dinner, not a deployment. ”A skirt could be cute. Maybe a dress. Something without shoulders.” He muses.
Jezebel wrote:Jez itches her nose which causes her to recognize a detail about Milly she'd apparently not consciously noticed. "You lose your nose in combat, or is that a racial thing? You ever consider a prosthetic?"
Millicent’s eyes go wide for a moment when Jezebel brings up her nose but she quickly relaxes. ”If a human lost their nose, I doubt they would leave it off, you seem to like them.” She looks at a random shirt. ”Its racial. You know about D-Bees, right? Humans call us Quick-Flex Aliens. We have been here for a long time now though. Mostly human. A little faster. Good coordination.” She pauses. ”Honestly? No. I have never thought of getting a prosthetic.” She frowns, as if a bad taste is in her mouth. ” seems uncomfortable. Might have helped with some job prospects in the past...”
Jezebel wrote: "See, Milly? Annie's showing off those legs of hers even though she's not dressed for impact. It's a good call as it attracts the eye downward, so the viewer may be less likely to notice your slight stature."
Is she calling me short? ”As long as it is comfortable I guess.” Millicent had spent some time prettying herself up in the past few years, but it was always with a bomber jacket and combat boots. She is quickly realizing much more is expected of her here.
Jezebel wrote: "What do you think? Something feminine and demure? Something powerful and striking? More or less skin?"

”You can jump over buildings. Why flaunt that?” Millicent offers her thoughts. ”You are telling me to show some leg, but girl? You should take your own advice.”Should we match? Color coordinate?

Analoy wrote:Analoy smiles as Jez starts to compliment her, then an eyebrow goes up. Did she just call me short? Yeah, she did. Even if she said it in a nice way. She turns and gives Milly a grin, "This is tactical wear. At least it is for someone like me."

”Can’t hurt if you look good while working.” She smiles. ”I am usually in a self-sealed hunk of metal.” She comments, referring to her Power Armor. She continues to banter until Analoy suggests they switch stores. Millicent happily follows her two new teammates out the door.

Off to Miranda's Fashion Boutique (62)
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:23/23
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:57/57
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.

Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Drake »

Perception: 1d100: [64] = 64 /55%
Just in Case: 1d20: [9] = 9 / 1d100: [67] = 67
Conditions:
• Negates any bonuses provided by the weapon/machine.
• The Cyber-Knight knows what his opponent is doing the same instant his opponent does it, enabling the knight to react a split second faster: +3 on initiative against attacks from modern guns and machines (bionics, robots, etc.), and +6 against artificial intelligences and computers like Skelebots and automated defense systems. Cyber-Knight is +3 to strike and parry.
• Meanwhile, the Cyber-Knight's gun toting or tech-laden opponent is -3 to dodge the Cyber-Knight's attacks and loses 2 melee attacks/actions due to time spent compensating for the Cyber-Knight's amazing agility, combat skills and awareness.
The Cyber-Knight cannot be accurately detected with Sensors.
• Sensors" are limited to those in Robots, Power Armor, Vehicles with Weapons/Sensor systems.
• Inexperienced (1st-3rd Level) sensor operators cannot use sensors at all, and -2 attacks per melee every time they try to figure out what's going on.
• Experienced operators are uncertain, hesitate, and lose one melee action, with a -40% skill penalty.

Drake parks his motorcycle outside the swanky building and makes his way inside. Drake instantly feels out of place here, and it shows on his face for several long moments.Taking a deep breath, Drake approaches a staff member, if they haven't already floated to him already. "I'm looking for a suit, armored would be preferable. And I kind of need a rush on it. Gonna need all the stuff that goes with it too, Shoes, undergarments, belt, tie, etcetera." Drake says. This is gonna cost me out the nose.

OOC: Note: Lightly armored suit with all the fixings. up to 25,000 credits. Will pay up to 25,000 more for the rush job.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage. EP
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Post by Sum of All Fears »

A staff member nods to Drakes request. "Absolutely sir. We aim to please here. You're going to like the way you look when you leave. What is your budget looking like for this visit?" If Drakes specifies the amount in the OOC comment the attendant looks down for a moment in thought, "That seems reasonable. We could likely have that completed for you in several hours. We could easily meet you budget. Let see 5k for the jacket, 3 for the vest, 6 k for pants. 1 k for the shoes, Belt, socks and tie included. 10k rush job for a total of 25k. Will that do?" If Drake agrees she will take him to a room to get his measurements and tailor the suit for him.

The suit has the following specks, Jacket (Main Body) 25 MD/ 10 MD per Arm, Suit Vest (Main Body Under jacket Covers exposed neck line) 20 MD, Pants 15 MD per leg.
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Drake »

Perception: 1d100: [60] = 60 /55%
Just in Case: 1d20: [10] = 10 / 1d100: [79] = 79
Conditions:
• Negates any bonuses provided by the weapon/machine.
• The Cyber-Knight knows what his opponent is doing the same instant his opponent does it, enabling the knight to react a split second faster: +3 on initiative against attacks from modern guns and machines (bionics, robots, etc.), and +6 against artificial intelligences and computers like Skelebots and automated defense systems. Cyber-Knight is +3 to strike and parry.
• Meanwhile, the Cyber-Knight's gun toting or tech-laden opponent is -3 to dodge the Cyber-Knight's attacks and loses 2 melee attacks/actions due to time spent compensating for the Cyber-Knight's amazing agility, combat skills and awareness.
The Cyber-Knight cannot be accurately detected with Sensors.
• Sensors" are limited to those in Robots, Power Armor, Vehicles with Weapons/Sensor systems.
• Inexperienced (1st-3rd Level) sensor operators cannot use sensors at all, and -2 attacks per melee every time they try to figure out what's going on.
• Experienced operators are uncertain, hesitate, and lose one melee action, with a -40% skill penalty.

Drake nods. "Yeah that seems good. Let's do this." Drake says, going through the fitting and alterations needed. Once the suit is complete, he pays the twenty-five thousand credit bill, and makes his way back to base suit in hand.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage. EP
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.

Return to “The Spokes”