Interlude: A Time Lost

The continuing adventures of an arrogant elf, and the masochists who join him on his fools errands.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Weiss
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:47 am
Location: Heroes 4 Hire PC

Re: Interlude: A Time Lost

Post by Weiss »

Perception: 1d100<56: [49*] = 1
JIC 1d100: [58] = 58 1d20: [11] = 11

As they arrive, Weiss begins his scan and starts to find out how deep the lake is.

"Frak," Weiss swears in annoyance, as he explains the situation to Keiko "this place is a lot deeper than I thought. The Beauty can handle at max 500ft in depth before she starts sprouting leaks. We're looking at least double that if not more further in. We can assist from the shallows, but not more than that. I hope that wherever we need to be isn't that deep." Our luck being the way it is....

Moving to the edge of the lake, he begins scanning with the thermal imager (2000' range) trying to pick up Ben and D, whilst keeping an eye out for any returning demons.

Sensory Equipment 1d100<74: [22*] = 1

"Okay Keiko, this close enough to do your thing or do I need to get in the water?"
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 86&t=16132

HP: 32
SDC: 54

Active:
Clock calendar
Gyro Compass
User avatar
Keiko
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Re: Interlude: A Time Lost

Post by Keiko »

Perception: 1d100: [97] = 97 /40%
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 ; 1d100: [82] = 82
Active Effects
Keiko straps herself into the seat as Weiss moves them out to the lake. Impressive machine. I'm not familiar with most of these controls. lots of buttons an switches. Oh he's talking to me. Guess I better pay attention. Keiko's head comes up at Weiss's cursing.

Weiss wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:19 am
"Frak," Weiss swears in annoyance, as he explains the situation to Keiko "this place is a lot deeper than I thought. The Beauty can handle at max 500ft in depth before she starts sprouting leaks. We're looking at least double that if not more further in. We can assist from the shallows, but not more than that. I hope that wherever we need to be isn't that deep." Our luck being the way it is....

"Okay Keiko, this close enough to do your thing or do I need to get in the water?"
She frowns as her brows ruffle in thought, "I would bet anything what we are looking for is likely in the deepest part of the lake. Give me a second." Keiko closes her eyes for a moment to filter out other distractions and really let her senses focus on her dimensional attenuation. She focuses out to the lake in front of her. (No skill roll. Dimensional Attenuation lets Keiko pinpoint dimensional disturbances and anomalies with in the area of 150 miles.)

Keiko opens her eyes, "I think I have one. It's really deep. Around your 1000 foot mark. Ya. I'm getting Grant's dimensional pockets from where we came from." Keiko looks to Weiss, a warm smile on her face, "Do you have a digital map I can look at? I think I can give a good area of where it is if I can get our bearings." with a map Keiko gets to tracing the location of Beauty and then estimating the distance from them to the anomalies she felt. For all her magic and fighting prowess Keiko is quite adept at land navigation and map reading.

Keiko will relay the dimensional anomalies she can feel in the lake via radio to the rest of the team.

Land Navigation 1d100: [26] = 26 /67% (Locate position of Beauty on the map based on land features and what is visible to Keiko)
Land Navigation 1d100: [16] = 16 /67% (Plot approximate distance of dimensional anomalies)
Keiko

P.P.E.: 110/110
I.S.P.: 35/35
H.P.: 29/29
S.D.C.: 86/86
MA-2 TW Combat Mage Armor
Helmet - 40/40
Left Arm 20/20
Right Arm 20/20
Right Leg 30/30
Left Leg 30/30
Main Body - 60/60
Armor of Ithan 50/50 M.D.C.
Do not PM this Account. Please direct all PMs to Sum of All Fears
User avatar
Daisuke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 am
Location: Heroes for Hire

Re: Interlude: A Time Lost

Post by Daisuke »

-----------------------------------
Perception: d%: [98] = 98 | 48%
JIC: 1d20: [7] = 7 | d%: [69] = 69 %
Initiative: 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24
-----------------------------------
Character Sheet
  • Eye of Odin (left eye): 20/20 vision, Nightvision (600', constant, no cost)), See Aura (constant, no cost), See the Invisible (constant, no cost)
  • Swallowing Limbo [400lbs nonliving] (1/4 people)
    • Gunnar [119.25 min]
    • <empty>
    • <empty>
    • <empty>
  • Instant Wardrobe [40lbs] (2/4)
  • Instant Weapon [90lbs] (1/2)

  • HP/MDC: 70/70
    SDC: 211/211
    PPE: 13/13
T-43 Explorer
Image
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 50
  • Arms: 20 right | 0/20 left (destroyed)
  • Legs: 25 each
  • Main Body: 70
Weight: 20 lbs
Modifiers: Good to fair mobility, -5% to Climb and Swimming, -12% to other physical skills.
Features:
  • All features standard to Triax environmental armor (p.34, WB5)
Book Reference: p.56, WB 34

Saving Throw Bonuses (if Mimic/revert to base stats)
Eye of Odin grants +1 save vs all (not included below)
Coma/Death: 28% (+4%)
Toxins (15+): +7 (+1)
Magic (varies): +7 (+1)
Magic (Illusions): +10 (+2)
Magic (mind-altering): +15 (+7)
Lethal Poison (14+): +7 (+1)
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +7 (+1)
Insanity (12+): +16
Psionics (12+): +7
Horror Factor: +12
Disease: +7 (+2)
Drugs (mind-altering): +8 (+6)
Possession: +13 (+6)
Conditions
  • Copy Animal Attributes (Tardigrade: Swimming 98%, Immune to Cold, Breathe Under Water, Vulnerable to Heat, Ability to Pause Metabolism). 40.00 min

Thank you.. Daisuke spares a moment of gratitude to the presence of the microscopic tardigrades.

Then he turns his attention to the matter at hand. Enemies below. And I'm all alone. Can't tactically retreat because we need this intel. And quickly realizes he needs to re-establish communications with his teammates.

Daisuke will NG Bush Pilot Jumpsuit into existence and key the built in radio in the flight helmet. "I'm spotting three supernatural bogeys, one of them the Demon locust we were just fighting, circling some sort of container at the bottom of this lake. Engaging with intent to draw them closer to the surface.

Following through with his announcement, Daisuke pulls the Wilk's laser pulse cannon from the instant weapon dimensional limbo and brandishes it at the supernatural foes below, sending laser pulse bursts downrange. He does what he can to avoid hitting the box and also realizes that the weight of the cannon will cause him to sink rapidly. Rather than kicking with his legs to try to stay as close to the surface as possible, the Arismal lets the weapon carry him downward, adopting a vertical prone-like position trying to keep his shots on target while descending head-first.

His hope is that the enemy will spot him, decide that he will make easy prey to dispatch quickly and come after him. This will hopefully separate the supernatural beings from their box of interest. And prior to them reaching legitimate melee range with Daisuke, the Arismal intends to bypass the supernatural beings with a portal to instantly transport him to close proximity to the box and potentially allow him to get inside to see what is going on and why it is so important.

APM: 7
Action 1: Instant Wardrobe [wear: NG Bush Pilot Jumpsuit]. Radio update to team.
Action 2: Instant Weapon [wield: Wilk's 1000 Laser Pulse Cannon]
Action 3: Shoot burst at Demon Locust. Strike: 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19 . Damage: 3d4*10: [3, 2, 3]*10 = 80 MD
Action 4: Shoot burst at Blue aura 1. Strike: 1d20+2: [10]+2 = 12 . Damage: 3d4*10: [4, 3, 4]*10 = 110 MD
Action 5: Shoot burst at Blue aura 2. Strike: 1d20+2: [2]+2 = 4 . Damage: 3d4*10: [3, 3, 3]*10 = 90 MD
Action 6: Shoot burst at whichever supernatural is not heading up toward him (priority: Demon Locust). Strike: 1d20+2: [7]+2 = 9 . Damage: 3d4*10: [2, 1, 1]*10 = 40 MD
Action 7: Shoot burst at whichever supernatural is not heading up toward him (priority: Demon Locust). Strike: 1d20+2: [8]+2 = 10 . Damage: 3d4*10: [2, 2, 1]*10 = 50 MD

Contingencies. Sacrifice actions as needed ((if supernatural (blue or red) enemies swim up to engage in melee and get closer than 500 ft))
Action 6: Portal to auraless box
"in front" or below Daisuke as he sinks toward the lake floor
/
auraless box exterior, alongside (not top/above)

Action 7: Portal into auraless box
exterior side of auraless box
/
interior of auraless box
((if box turns out to be solid, should pop Daisuke to the other side exterior))

Dodge if necessary. 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 , 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 , 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11
User avatar
Ashlynn
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Re: Interlude: A Time Lost

Post by Ashlynn »

Perception: 82% /87% in Wide Open Spaces 1d100: [20] = 20

JIC: 1d20: [13] = 13
JIC: 1d100: [77] = 77

Ashlynn is cold, and sore. She tries to speak but her throat feels raw. Was... was I screaming?

An involuntary shiver passes through her body.
Ronith wrote:”Ashlynn? Can you hear me? It’s alright. Your ordeal is over.”
Ashlynn nods, struggling to a sitting position. Her hair, oncly brightly colored, now white, falls in strands in her face. She looks at her hands. Hair white... hands still young-looking. Huey nestled up beside her, she hears him chuff contentedly.

You did it, Huey... you led them to me... you helped them save me.

As Ronith lays Frostfang's blade across her skin, she feels its healing energies wash over her, like a warm memory of long, long ago. As the cold returns, she shivers again, but looks up at Ronith and Grant. "Th... thank you...", she rasps, her hoarse voice recovering somewhat. This is followed by Grant also casting healing on her, and again she feels the full-body sense memory of healing, from lifetimes ago. As Ronith scoops her up to carry her to the APC, she does not protest, and Huey hops along by the elven cyber-knight's feet.
Ronith wrote:”Rest now. We’ve got you.”
As she lays on the bench in the APC, she wonders how long it's been. Did Ronith say... four centuries? H... How many dead? How many... did I kill? She struggles to remember, an effort which largely brings only memories of darkness - but the few flashes of memories that she can call to mind - events shared with her by the Unsere's perversion - weigh heavily on her soul.

Huey sits by the bench, staring up at the found girl, happy, but wondering why she is so desperately sad... and why she feels alone when he's right beside her. As Ronith and Grant plan to gather the team, Ashlynn turns her face toward the wall of the APC and silently weeps.
Ashlynn
AKA Mega KillRocket Superstar

H.P.: 45/45
S.D.C.: 68/68


TFRC-02 FreeRunner Combat Exoskeleton
OOC Comments
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 45/45
  • Arms: 40/40 each
  • Legs: 45/45 each
  • Main Body: 42/100

Modifiers: +5% to prowl, +6 to P.S., +4 to P.P., +1 APM, +3 to initiative, +1 to parry and dodge, +3 to disarm, and +6 to roll w/impact, -10% to electronic perception
Features:
  • All Features of Triax EBA
  • Molecular Adhesion Pads on hands and feet
  • Impact Absorbing Systems (p.89, MercOps)
  • Infrared & thermal masking


N-F20A Medium Force Field (integrated into FreeRunner Exoskeleton)
OOC Comments
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Force Field: 75

Features:
  • 10 hour duration per E-clip
User avatar
Barracuda
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 am
Location: Heroes For Hire - PC
Contact:

Re: Interlude: A Time Lost

Post by Barracuda »

Perception: 1d100: [19] = 19 /46% (61% underwater)
JIC: 1d20: [17] = 17 / 1d100: [50] = 50
  • BOM 115
  • 25 PPE
  • 2000 min
  • 50 mph
  • +1 Parry/+2 Dodge

  • +2 APM
  • + 1 on initiative
  • + 1 to strike with guns
  • +3 to strike in melee combat
  • +2 to disarm, parry and dodge
  • +4 to pull punch
  • +2 to roll with impact
  • +4 to save vs Horror Factor/fear
  • +2 to save vs possession
  • Critical Strike on a Natural 18-20
  • karate kick (1D8 S.D.C.)
  • jump kick
  • Paired Weapons
  • leap attack and judo flip/throw
  • Duration: 16 Minutes

  • M.D.C.: 38/50
  • Impervious to cold, disease, drugs, gases, energy, poison, and toxins
  • +10 vs magic, psionics, & horror factor
  • Duration: 5/5 melees
  • Charges: 2/3

  • SDC: 181/181
  • HP/MDC: 67/67

  • Helmet: 55/55 (can only be hit with a Called Shot at -3 to strike)
  • L Arm: 35/35 | R Arm: 18/35
  • L Hand: 18/18 | R Hand: 18/18 (can only be hit with a Called Shot at -3 to strike)
  • L Legs: 45/45 | R Leg: 45/45
  • Main Body: 58/87

  • Damage: 2d6+8 (7d6+19 when charged)
  • Bonuses: +2 to strike, +2 to parry


Arriving at the frozen lake, Barracuda wastes no time inserting himself into the drink. His skin as desensitized as it is, he is surprised to feel the cold through his armor. I'll have to bring a parka next time. Better this than the fire. The dark obscures his vision and he has to rely on other methods to locate his teammate. He hits his radio and calls out to Daisuke. "Barracuda to Daisuke, I'm here at the lake. Where are you?" He heads straight down and from his utility belt, takes out and activates his waterproof flashlight to aid in his search for Daisuke.
Barracuda
Benjamin "Barracuda" Berry, Lord of the Bay
SDC: 121/121
HP: 23/23
Critical Strike: 18-20



Amulet of Protection Against The Supernatural: +2 vs. Horror Factor and Possession
Image
Ledger
User avatar
Zoe Barenger
Assistant Game Master
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:17 am
Location: AGM: Heroes for Hire
Contact:

Re: Interlude: A Time Lost

Post by Zoe Barenger »

Heroes Conditions wrote:Time and Location: 2342:00(1142PM), Northern Tundra (southern region)
Environmental Conditions: Outside Temp; -30*C (-22*F), no ambient light inside the cloud.]
[Wounds and Wheels]

Ronith rushes to Ashlynn's side the second the demon is gone and the shield is dropped. She looks bruised, a bloody nose and some in the ear. Frostfang's healing touches coupled with Grant's own Heal Wounds bring the vagabond back to consciousness and health, though she is still very sore. Ronith is even able to properly clean up the stained blood on her skin. Grant issues a pertinent warning and Ronith cradles Ashlynn and carries her to the APC.

While inside the APC, Grant and Ronith strategize while Ashlynn curls against one of the corners and stares at the blank sheet of metal that is the wall of the APC. Her mind flies with thoughts as she tries to process everything, feeling her body as her own for the first time in who-knows-how-long, yet feeling... different? Huey moves closer to sit against Ashlynn's side, trying to show her she made it. The voice of Ronith and Grant strategizing should be comforting, yet her body still aches, even after the healing. It doesn't hurt to move, more is that it feels like she swam a marathon, twice. What's not sore feels like jelly. As Ashlynn starts to silently weep, she randomly sees the image of a Demon Locust being literally crushed like a soda-can by a held out hand. The image implies the hand is hers.

Unfortunately, since none of the trio have the training to pilot the APC, they can either fly using Grant's spell or try to pilot it because; it's got wheels and it drives, We can figure it out!

[Shoreline Overwatch]

When Weiss runs the thermal imager on the lake, he is able to see three signatures. All three appear diluted on the scanner, which pegs the water at far below freezing and making reading thermal signatures more challenging. That said, one is much larger than the other two. The largest, along with one of the smaller ones appear to be at roughly 800 feet (824ft) while the other small signature seems to be closer to 400 ft. A radar ping, however, reveals an additional two things in the lake near the uppermost heat signature.

When Keiko focuses her dimensional attenuation towards the lake, she finds a lack thereof. No Rifts have breached the lake, though she can sense the nexus back northeast. Whatever's in the water isn't a dimensional or temporal rift, to say the least. Keiko's impressive ability with a map, and her knowledge of where they came from does help point the Beauty to the closest point of the lake; but all these maps are so outdated its hard to be accurate. Running grid squares though, is easy and Keiko directs the Beauty to a point in the lake where they will be able to provide the most support. From this new vantage, the Beauty's weapons should reach the bottom if required, and be able to cover the spread of the lake's deepest region.

[The Deep]

Barracuda dives into the cold water, reminiscent of the deeper parts of the oceans around the world with a near complete absence of ambient light, the ice sheet and above night sky providing a dark blanket over the lake. Barracuda radios Daisuke who, after swapping gear, responds with news of more demons. Barracuda dives deeper into the dark water and his sharp eye catches movement against the black, his enhanced adeptness with the water being the only thing that lets him see a little better than most. It looks like two small whales or sharks swimming in a tight circle, but hard to tell for sure. Barracuda can't be sure yet, but he doesn't think he's been seen.

Daisuke elects to engage the signatures, firing first at the locust's aura and pegging it square in the back. The moment the blast makes contact, the two blue auras swim towards Daisuke in lightning speed. His sequential two shots miss their targets and he is forced to portal down to the object as they nearly overshadow him, barely dodging as he floats in the lightless water next to the box. When he looks at it with See Aura, it is as though he is looking at a television screen that has a fully static signal, complete whiteout. Floating next to it, his naked eye cannot see it. Daisuke attempts to portal inside the box only to find himself floating in lightless water. If he turns around, he sees the negative aura of the box behind him, and slightly above and behind that is the larger red aura of the locust seeming to move slowly around the box. Daisuke suddenly finds his mind invaded; So, you came to play more? Tell me, are you afraid of the dark? a voice thunders in his head, but speaks at just a whisper, yet drowning out his other thoughts.

[Daisuke: Make a Save vs Psionic]
Heroes for Hire AGM

Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

╭∩╮(✿◠‿◠)╭∩╮
User avatar
Daisuke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 am
Location: Heroes for Hire

Re: Interlude: A Time Lost

Post by Daisuke »

-----------------------------------
Perception: d%: [6] = 6 | 48%
JIC: 1d20: [11] = 11 | d%: [17] = 17 %
Save vs psionic (vs 12): 1d20+8: [16]+8 = 24 ((if vs possession, use +14 instead of +8))
Initiative: 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23
-----------------------------------
Character Sheet
  • Eye of Odin (left eye): 20/20 vision, Nightvision (600', constant, no cost)), See Aura (constant, no cost), See the Invisible (constant, no cost)
  • Swallowing Limbo [400lbs nonliving] (1/4 people)
    • Gunnar [115.00 min]
    • <empty>
    • <empty>
    • <empty>
  • Instant Wardrobe [40lbs] (2/4)
  • Instant Weapon [90lbs] (1/2)

  • HP/MDC: 70/70
    SDC: 211/211
    PPE: 13/13
T-43 Explorer
Image
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 50
  • Arms: 20 right | 0/20 left (destroyed)
  • Legs: 25 each
  • Main Body: 70
Weight: 20 lbs
Modifiers: Good to fair mobility, -5% to Climb and Swimming, -12% to other physical skills.
Features:
  • All features standard to Triax environmental armor (p.34, WB5)
Book Reference: p.56, WB 34

Saving Throw Bonuses (if Mimic/revert to base stats)
Eye of Odin grants +1 save vs all (not included below)
Coma/Death: 28% (+4%)
Toxins (15+): +7 (+1)
Magic (varies): +7 (+1)
Magic (Illusions): +10 (+2)
Magic (mind-altering): +15 (+7)
Lethal Poison (14+): +7 (+1)
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +7 (+1)
Insanity (12+): +16
Psionics (12+): +7
Horror Factor: +12
Disease: +7 (+2)
Drugs (mind-altering): +8 (+6)
Possession: +13 (+6)
Conditions
  • Copy Animal Attributes (Tardigrade: Swimming 98%, Immune to Cold, Breathe Under Water, Vulnerable to Heat, Ability to Pause Metabolism). 36.00 min

Zoe Barenger wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:45 pmDaisuke suddenly finds his mind invaded; So, you came to play more? Tell me, are you afraid of the dark? a voice thunders in his head, but speaks at just a whisper, yet drowning out his other thoughts.
((Interrogation. d%: [71] = 71 | 86% <== Acting! Plus trying to get opponent to reveal info!))
Daisuke responds to the mental intrusion as if the thundering voice causes him physical pain, doubling over slightly before reaching up to his temple with his free hand as if to brace himself, but in actuality ensuring that his throat mic is toggled on, such that the entire squad can hear his conversational exchange.

"Did I come here to play? And am I afraid of the dark?" Daisuke echoes, ensuring that his voice reaches the Demon locust by channeling the sound in a tight cone ((Warp Sound)), then seemingly regaining his bearings in posture and body language. Then, he shakes his head and his shoulders relax as he engages the Demon locust in dialogue, "My answer is 'no' to both. My people originate from a planet of twilight, so I consider darkness a familiar friend. And I came here because I was trying to outrun your arch nemesis in a gurgoyle vessel from reaching its destination. I'm guessing its goal is this bizarre SUV-sized box sitting at the bottom of this frozen lake. I certainly didn't expect to see your buggy form and your speedster buddies to be setting up camp here."

Waving a finger upwards in a lazy circle, Daisuke continues, "I mean what is the deal between you and that other thing anyway? Bear in mind that I'm pretty upset at the other entity for having possessed my teammate and made her commit unspeakable acts. So am glad to hear you out while you're not trying to impale me with your tail at this moment in time."

Though Daisuke intentionally does not mention the box, the Arismal will keep a keen eye on the Demon Locust to try to pick up cues as to its importance (like when and how often its gaze flits to the box).

If parlay breaks down and the Demon locust attacks Daisuke, the Arismal will try to dodge or skirt around and use the box as cover if attacked at range. And try to body flip/swallowing limbo the demon if attacked in melee.

APM: 7
Dodges: 1d20+4: [12]+4 = 16 , 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 , 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 , 1d20+4: [15]+4 = 19 , 1d20+4: [3]+4 = 7 , 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 , 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15

Body flip (swallowing limbo, 2 actions each. Save vs ME 16+): 1d20: [5] = 5 , 1d20: [7] = 7 , 1d20: [1] = 1
User avatar
Grant Latham
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:25 pm
Location: Heroes For Hire - PC
Contact:

Re: Interlude: A Time Lost

Post by Grant Latham »

New Perception: 78% vs 1d100: [28] = 28
JIC: 1d20: [9] = 9 , 1d100: [45] = 45
Constant Abilities
Character Sheet
  • Sense Ley Line: 89%
  • Sense Ley Line Nexus 99%
  • Sense a Rift: Automatic | 150mi
  • Sense Magic in Use: 1000'
  • Half Damage from magical cold, heat, and fire
  • Immune to Possession
  • Regenerate 2d6 M.D.C. per minute
  • Fatigues at half normal rate, hold breath up to 3 minutes
  • Base Spell Strength: 15
  • Spell Range doubled
  • Spells, psionic attacks, drugs, and disease that cause confusion, dizziness, or dull the senses are half as effective (penalties and duration)
  • Silver and 90% pure iron weapons inflict their S.D.C. equivalent damage in M.D.C. Rune weapons and holy weapons do double damage. Suffers double damage from Ley Line Storms
  • Turn Invisible at will (Simple)
Stats
  • M.D.C.: 97/97
  • I.S.P.: 94/94
  • P.P.E.: 578/656
  • Lord Magus Armor • Main Body: 50/50 Head: 45/45 Arms: 15/15 Legs:30/30
Energy Sphere (BOM 140 | 120 PPE | 60 days | 433 PPE, 500 M.D.C.)

Fly as an Eagle (BOM 115 | 25 PPE | 17.25 min | 50 mph, +1 Parry/+2 Dodge)

Infrared Vision | MA 9 | 5 PPE | 38.25 min | Thermal Imaging - visual range 500'

Invincible Armor (BOM 121 | 30 PPE | 17.25 min | 250 M.D.C., 1/2 damage from energy, regenerate 1d6 M.D.C/round, Full EBA)

5 PPE | BOM 98 | 37.25 min | Lift +50%, Carry +10%, ignores required leverage

Sustain (BOM 109 | 12 PPE | 30 days | Provides Air, Food and Water, only need 2 hours of sleep per night)


Grant looks down at Ashlynn after the healing and watches her roll to the side and cry. There's nothing more we can do right now; my first thought was to just have us fly and find the rest of the team, but I can't see leaving her alone and possibly having that creature return. We are going to need to get this thing moving.

The mage turns towards Sir Ronith, and says in a tone he doesn't expect him to say yes, "You haven't learned how to drive an APC in the short time you've been gone?" It's then that he finally notices the wear and tear on his armor, and the signs of age that don't match his memory of Sir Ronith (which from his point of view was only a few days ago). Elves live long lives, did he come the long way around? Alone? Grant closes down that train of thought and shelves it for later. "I've driven a hover truck, how different can it be?"

Pilot Tanks & APCs 50% vs 1d100: [12] = 12

He moves up to the cab and recalls watching John drive the APC and then settles in the seat. "Let's see, I believe the first things he did..." he trails off as he begins pressing buttons, moving levers, and pushing pedals to get the APC started and underway.

The APC begins to vibrate as the turbines that power the wheels begin to spin up. Slowly at first, Grant drives the APC, turning it to follow the Blue Beauty's tracks in the snow and ice. He calls out over the radio, "We've got Ashlynn! We are on our way in the APC. Hopefully I don't crash it on the way."
Grant Latham - Owner/Operator - Latham Transport - Providing fast delivery through a treacherous wasteland....by not going through it!Explorer Point Record
Info
M.D.C.: 97/[color=#FF00000]97[/color] • P.P.E.: 656/656 • I.S.P.: 94/94 • Running: 80'/action

Constant Special Abilities
• Sense Ley Line: 89% | 100mi • Sense Ley Line Nexus: 99% • Sense a Rift: Automatic | 1500mi • Sense Magic in Use: 1000'

Equipped Gear of Note
MA-2 TW Combat Mage Armor • Main Body: 50/50 • Armor of Ithan: 50/50 [Off]MP-6 Firebolt Pistol • Alien Submachine-gun
6'x6' Canvas Mat - rolled and slung over shoulder by an adjustable strap.
Post Reply

Return to “Heroes for Hire Adventure Forum”