The Path to Vengeance!

Out of the Frying Pan: The Spook Squad get in trouble yet again.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 617
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [89] = 89 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [9] = 9 , 1d100: [3] = 3

Pilot: Hovercycle 1d100: [3] = 3 1d100: [100] = 100 (98%)

Conditions:
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Ronan wrote: ”Though, he looks like he's settled into Merctown; heads his own little area of a shop. I'll have to introduce you when we get back." Ronan responds before the fist bump.
Mierin nods at Ronan. ”Sounds good.” Smirking, Mierin adds, ”I'm sure he'll have lots of interesting stories to tell.”

Listening to Lahz as he describes what he found out from the book, Mierin has no idea what this Licht has to do with anything and how he got into the book in the first place. I doubt it was voluntary. For the moment it doesn't appear Licht has anything useful to tell them, so Mierin dismisses it. Maybe Zzazz can get something useful.
Vheld will go wherever he is assigned, but if Lahz or Mierin asks for advice he adds ”Put Ronan on point with the fresh meat. Mierin and I can bring up the rear.”
Having no objections to this idea, Mierin collects her gear, including one of the Bug zappers that Lahz had purchased and straps it to her cycle. When in doubt, have more weapons. Mierin thinks to herself, making sure she had everything she needs before they head out. Time to see what this new bike can really do. Mierin thinks to herself as she checks over her hoverccyle. Hopefully that, combined with her new armour upgrades, would give her the edge when they reached the exiled general and his crew.
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 31/35
HP:32/57
SDC: 24/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 6th 111PA
Time: 2300
Temp: 55F


The spooks make their way through the forest with minimal difficulty. They are all well versed in traveling unseen. Lahz instructs his robots and Vheld delivers instruction to his minions. Vheld’s minion is less than happy about being used as a glorified battery, ”This better not be the only reason you summoned me to this plane. If so we will have an issue. I still head your command as I must.” His minion stalks off to the ship to do his duty.

”So why are you guys even bothering with this village? Do you think you’ll be able to find Gemini from here? I’m not one to judge, I’m merely a book. Just wondering.” Zzazz hears Licht in his head briefly before getting ready to leave.

Lahz brings an image of the black armored individual up on his screen. As he begins to use his seeking he is hit with a blast of cold. For the briefest of moments he feels as if he is back in the Forge. His breath comes short and choppy as he feels a great pressure in his chest. He can’t breathe. His pulse spikes as Lahz feels his fight or flight begging him to flee from danger. After a blink it passes, but the lump in the pit of his stomach remains as does the adrenaline making his hands shake for a few minutes. Lahz does not pick up on the creature or Gemini within his sphere of detection. Lahz picks the direction and moves the group out. With no one else the wiser the Spooks head off not towards the village.

After about 30 minutes the Spooks should have been nearing the village. However they are still only seeing trees. Lahz’s radio crackles to life. ”Sir. I have picked up a signal two miles from the vehicle. It’s approximately two miles west of your current location bearing 275 degrees. The signal was un-encrypted. It was a conversation between a pair of humans who were apparently hiding from someone. I will relay the conversation.”
Radio Call wrote:Child one: ‘Owl. Owl you there?’
Child Two: ‘Not so loud Griffin, my parents will hear you.’
Child one: ‘Oh. Ya they are always looking for me.’
Child two: ‘I’ll meet you later by the tree. I have to go, they might find me.’
Once the Spooks compasses are reoriented in the correct direction it does not take long for them to come into visual range of the village. From what the Spooks can tell it looks like an unsuspecting village. For Grim it’s hard to tell but the village looks the same as the last time he was here. The village is blacked out for the most part. Not unusual for this time of night. The spooks can see two or three lights still on in various houses.

You made it to the village...Now what?
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [14] = 14 , 1d100: [5] = 5
PER: 1d100: [65] = 65 vs. 79%
Sum of All Fears wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:15 am”This better not be the only reason you summoned me to this plane. If so we will have an issue. I still head your command as I must.”
Vheld smiles mirthlessly, ”It is not. Rest assured, when the time comes you shall have all the blood you want. Be ready for my call.” Wonderful, another free thinker.

Vheld listens quietly as they move towards the village, muttering a quick incantation of sense magic ((-4 PPE))- if he senses something he will report it to the others, but otherwise he will remain silent for the time being. He will listen to the relayed radio transmission, but has little else to offer in response (unless Lahz wants Vheld to jam it). Regarding the village, he says ”Well, it sounds like the stealth part of this mission is over. Do we move in or wait for Skarrah to report back?” Either way, Vheld decides that it’s time to activate his invincible armor ((-30 PPE)).
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 295/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 500/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 1200/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 3/3 on Vheld IA
User avatar
Zzazz
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Zzazz »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [94] = 94 [/roll]
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [3] = 3 [/roll] / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [58] = 58 [/roll]
Initiative: [roll]1d20+8[/roll]: [19]+8 = 27 [/roll] (+6 if 6th sense activates)
APM: 5

Conditions:
- PPE: 110 / 110
- ISP: 154 / 158
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st round only)
Sense Supernatural Evil (Automatic / Range: 340 ft / 55% = [roll]1d100[/roll] )
PB: 16 ((30% charm/impress))
Psionic Empathy with Reptiles (see me as friend)
Telepathy with Reptiles - rng: 1000 ft
Control Reptiles - ISP: 3 / Rng: 400 ft +100ft / can be maintained as long as desired / Number controlled: 50 +10, regardless of size / +10% to ride untamed dinosaur reptiles
Control Intelligent Reptile Life forms - ISP: 5 / victim gets ST -2 vs. Mind control / -5 if Lyvorkk is asking harmless questions that betray a secret or confidence / once under, will do anything i ask except kill oneself / Rng: 200 ft +50 ft / Dur: 4 min (12 rd) +1 min (4 rds) / Number controlled: 4 +1 regardless of size / cold blooded only


Skills -
Prowl 45% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [24] = 24 [/roll] - move quietly
Lore : Dino 60% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [54] = 54 [/roll] - what type could be around


Post
”So why are you guys even bothering with this village? Do you think you’ll be able to find Gemini from here? I’m not one to judge, I’m merely a book. Just wondering.” Zzazz hears Licht in his head briefly before getting ready to leave.
”To be honest, i am not sure. I have learned to trust these mammals so far, so let's see what happens.” Zzazz will follow the others as they move, making sure to activate his nightvison ((-4 isp)). Using his natural skill, he takes the stealthy approach. He does his best to move slowly and stay out of sight as much as possible. Zzazz will keep his mind open to the SN as well as any reptile life besides those on his team.



As they approach the village, Zzazz will cast commune with spirits. ”Lets see if there is anyone around.” He will draw his GAW shotgun while he awaits an answer from “the other side”.
Dice rolls
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [88] = 88
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [57] = 57
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [25] = 25
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [39] = 39
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [7] = 7
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [81] = 81
User avatar
Grimloq
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Grimloq »

Perception: 1d100<31: [71] = 0
JIC: 1d100: [94] = 94 | 1d20: [16] = 16
Detect Ambush: 1d100<61: [38*] = 1
Trap/Mine Detection: 1d100<45: [11*] = 1
Prowl: 1d100<46: [7*] = 1
Horsemanship: Cowboy: 1d100<86: [35*] = 1
  • N-50B Forcefield: 160/160


Grimloq will activate his forcefield as they approach the darkened town. His faceplate hides his frown. This place is even more run down than the last time. He will double check Thumpers harness straps and ensure his Gravity Maul and Thunderer Hammer are stored for quick access near thumpers saddle. He his shotgun, carrying them both in a loose, one handed grip. He will pat Thumpers flank and have her follow at a close heel.
Grimloq will stay to the back of the groups formation, planning to flank wide once combat initiatites. Thumper can feel the energy in the air. Her own electromagnetic resonances add tot eh charge of anticipated conflict resonating around the dinostang and her master. ”This place was a wreck the first time I visited, but they had electricity. And a visible population.” Grimloq will share over the teams radio channel. Even with the desire for a cigar, Grimloq has no intention of opening his armor until whatever was about to happen revealed himself.
Grimloq
Grimloq
MDC:130/130
Titan Juicer Armor:
  • Helmet: 70/70
  • Arms: 50/50 each
  • Legs: 60/60 each
  • Main Body: 195/195
  • N-50B Superheavy Integrated Forcefield (160/160)
Thumper
L. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103 | R. Front Leg: ]8/18 103/103
L. Rear Leg: 25/25 103/103 | R. Rear Leg 25/25 103/103
Head: 50/50 136/136 | Small Center Horn: 15/15
Tail: 116/116 | Main Body: 90/90 140/180
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 617
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [44] = 44 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [13] = 13 , 1d100: [66] = 66

Pilot: Hovercycle 1d100: [16] = 16 1d100: [27] = 27 (98%)
Detect Ambush 1d100: [57] = 57 1d100: [22] = 22 (98%)
Detect Concealment 1d100: [16] = 16 1d100: [61] = 61 (63%)
Prowl 1d100: [17] = 17 1d100: [92] = 92 (83%)

Conditions:
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 200/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
As they arrive at the village, Mierin looks around with a curious expression. Do we really think there's anything here that can help them find the exiled General?

Habit kicks in and Mierin carefully watches for any sign of a potential ambush against the team as she activates her talisman of invincible armour. Given that the general had launched long range missiles against the team, she had no trouble believing that he could launch another attack at them while they were investigating this village and she did not want to be caught unaware again. Replying over the team radio, Mierin asks ”What exactly are we looking for in this village that can help us?”
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 31/35
HP:32/57
SDC: 24/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 461
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [31] = 31 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [1] = 1
JiC D100: 1d100: [52] = 52

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Wary, Vengeful] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor

ISP: 215/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [73] = 73


Once the Spooks compasses are reoriented in the correct direction it does not take long for them to come into visual range of the village. From what the Spooks can tell it looks like an unsuspecting village. For Grim it’s hard to tell but the village looks the same as the last time he was here. The village is blacked out for the most part. Not unusual for this time of night. The spooks can see two or three lights still on in various houses.
Lahz sets his cannon into his shoulder clamps and scans the darkened village as he listens to the others inquire, *Ok, so they normally have electricity. Some local kids are out with radios but that's kind of immaterial. Let's see what ... the sensors pick up.* He first scans for any vehicles (which might indicate residual run-time heat), then the lit up buildings to see if there is a discernible set of temperature shifts which might indicate occupants (or fire inside), he looks for signs of explosions, fire-damage, recent construction (or re-construction), traps, etc.

Thermal Imaging Optics: 3000'
Read Sensory Equipment 93%: 1d100: [72] = 72 , 1d100: [84] = 84 , 1d100: [34] = 34 (Heat variation as described above)
Salvage 83%: 1d100: [9] = 9 , 1d100: [30] = 30 , 1d100: [7] = 7 , 1d100: [34] = 34 (signs of recent construction?)

"Well allegedly we are here to try and find a lead on the info that Gemini wants destroyed. Grim was given some reports to send down to Lone Star. Where did that info come from? Hell maybe that pit-thing is underground around here somewhere. Big guy, where did that lady that gave you the reports come from? ... Ray? You hear anything moving around in the village? Machinery?"



RAY

OOC: Ray has Amplified Hearing: Can hear sounds as quiet as 10 decibels as far away as 500'. Can also hear in the ultrasonic range of high frequency sound. The computer is programmed to recognize 60,000 different mechanical sounds, from the sound of a car engine to the hum of a robot nuclear generator.

General Repair & Maintenance 80%: 1d100: [62] = 62 (signs of recent construction?)
Intelligence 90%: 1d100: [26] = 26
Camouflage 90%: 1d100: [100] = 100 (signs of things hidden ... )
Detect Ambush 50%: 1d100: [25] = 25 (signs of things hidden ... )
Land Navigation 90%: 1d100: [84] = 84
Track People 80%: 1d100: [15] = 15
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 6th 111PA
Time: 2310
Temp: 55F


The village looks similar to what Grim remembers. However he does realize it’s near midnight so activity should be low. Grim finds Lahz’s comment odd as he remembers more than just reports on the data stick.

Lahz looks for signs of combat but finds nothing. In the back of his mind he remembers vaguely that there was information of some importance on the datastick that started this whole debacle.

The rest of the spooks are ready for anything but as of right now from what they can tell the village in front of them is peacefully sleeping.

Zzazz opens himself up to any nearby spirits and is slightly disappointed when none are around. Seems as though this area is fairly stable and not very haunted.

No ambushes...No vehicles...Only a generator powering the lights in the town...Now what?
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Zzazz
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Zzazz »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [71] = 71 [/roll]
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [15] = 15 [/roll] / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [94] = 94 [/roll]
Initiative: [roll]1d20+8[/roll]: [11]+8 = 19 [/roll] (+6 if 6th sense activates)
APM: 5

Conditions:
- PPE: 110 / 110 at end of post
- ISP: 154 / 158
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge, can't be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st rd only)
Sense Supernatural Evil (Automatic / Range: 340 ft / 55% = [roll]1d100[/roll]: [52] = 52 [/roll] )
PB: 16 ((30% charm/impress))
Psionic Empathy with Reptiles (see me as friend)
Telepathy with Reptiles - rng: 1000 ft
Control Reptiles - ISP: 3 / Rng: 400 ft / can be maintained as long as desired / Number controlled: 50, regardless of size / +10% to ride untamed dinosaur reptiles
Nightvision (4) - Dur: 39 min 45 sec / Range: 600 ft

Skills -
Lore : Dino 60% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [20] = 20 [/roll]


Post
Having nothing to contribute at the moment, Zzazz lets his mind search for any reptiles within 1000 ft. ” No spirits? That seems off. Okay then. I will try to find someone who may have seen something.” Zzazz opens his eyes and stands. Looking at the others, ” I will try to communicate with any reptiles nearby. Maybe if any are around, one may know something.”
Dice rolls
[roll]1d20+1[/roll]: [20]+1 = 21
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [35] = 35 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 / 1d100: [34] = 34

Wayne views the sleepy village with disdain. Well this isn't promising. We put ourselves out in the field on a weak lead after angering an ex-skullhead general. This will end well. You chose well, Northblade. This is a great group to die with.

Breaking his silent streak, Wayne turns to Grimloq to ask a few questions. "Grimloq, my great co-conspirator and somewhat trusted compatriot. Are you sure this is the village you previously encountered? Because there is nothing going on here. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Maybe it's because they're sleeping or whatever, but I was expecting something a bit more... devastated? Battle worn? Explosiony? What exactly are we looking for here? Is there someone I should be threatening for information?"
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [68] = 68 / 34%
JiC: 1d20: [7] = 7 / 1d100: [63] = 63

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,000ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically


Radar Skills
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100: [36] = 36 /79%
Estimating Distance: 1d100: [43] = 43 /84%
Estimating Direction: 1d100: [53] = 53 /84%
Estimating Speed: 1d100: [9] = 9 /64%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100: [3] = 3 /74%

Skills
Detect Ambush: 1d100: [18] = 18 / 69% (Watch for signs or points of ambush)
Intelligence: 1d100: [79] = 79 /69% (Make sense of the information if he gets the chance)

Post:

Ronan gazes upon the sleeping village and shrugs. Even monsters and armies sleep, but this may be nothing more than a farce. I've seen underground bases plenty of times; often those bases are unknown to the innocent above. Ronan walks with the group, taking point and moving without a visible weapon. "So, short of kicking doors in at twenty-three hundred. This doesn't strike me as a threat to some general. Unless there is someone the General is hunting who is hiding in said village, like a target. But, even that doesn't really track. Can I see the information you downloaded? I meant to make a point to read them before leaving." Ronan comments. This is not my forte, I'm the one who usually mops up enemies, not the one sent in to find them. He muses in passing.

Ronan will keep pinging his radar-like senses to ensure he has a solid idea of what is around him.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Theron Wymond (PFRPG B) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
Post Reply

Return to “Spook Squad Adventure Forum”