The Path to Vengeance!

Out of the Frying Pan: The Spook Squad get in trouble yet again.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [89] = 89 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [9] = 9 , 1d100: [3] = 3

Pilot: Hovercycle 1d100: [3] = 3 1d100: [100] = 100 (98%)

Conditions:
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Ronan wrote: ”Though, he looks like he's settled into Merctown; heads his own little area of a shop. I'll have to introduce you when we get back." Ronan responds before the fist bump.
Mierin nods at Ronan. ”Sounds good.” Smirking, Mierin adds, ”I'm sure he'll have lots of interesting stories to tell.”

Listening to Lahz as he describes what he found out from the book, Mierin has no idea what this Licht has to do with anything and how he got into the book in the first place. I doubt it was voluntary. For the moment it doesn't appear Licht has anything useful to tell them, so Mierin dismisses it. Maybe Zzazz can get something useful.
Vheld will go wherever he is assigned, but if Lahz or Mierin asks for advice he adds ”Put Ronan on point with the fresh meat. Mierin and I can bring up the rear.”
Having no objections to this idea, Mierin collects her gear, including one of the Bug zappers that Lahz had purchased and straps it to her cycle. When in doubt, have more weapons. Mierin thinks to herself, making sure she had everything she needs before they head out. Time to see what this new bike can really do. Mierin thinks to herself as she checks over her hoverccyle. Hopefully that, combined with her new armour upgrades, would give her the edge when they reached the exiled general and his crew.
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 31/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 6th 111PA
Time: 2300
Temp: 55F


The spooks make their way through the forest with minimal difficulty. They are all well versed in traveling unseen. Lahz instructs his robots and Vheld delivers instruction to his minions. Vheld’s minion is less than happy about being used as a glorified battery, ”This better not be the only reason you summoned me to this plane. If so we will have an issue. I still head your command as I must.” His minion stalks off to the ship to do his duty.

”So why are you guys even bothering with this village? Do you think you’ll be able to find Gemini from here? I’m not one to judge, I’m merely a book. Just wondering.” Zzazz hears Licht in his head briefly before getting ready to leave.

Lahz brings an image of the black armored individual up on his screen. As he begins to use his seeking he is hit with a blast of cold. For the briefest of moments he feels as if he is back in the Forge. His breath comes short and choppy as he feels a great pressure in his chest. He can’t breathe. His pulse spikes as Lahz feels his fight or flight begging him to flee from danger. After a blink it passes, but the lump in the pit of his stomach remains as does the adrenaline making his hands shake for a few minutes. Lahz does not pick up on the creature or Gemini within his sphere of detection. Lahz picks the direction and moves the group out. With no one else the wiser the Spooks head off not towards the village.

After about 30 minutes the Spooks should have been nearing the village. However they are still only seeing trees. Lahz’s radio crackles to life. ”Sir. I have picked up a signal two miles from the vehicle. It’s approximately two miles west of your current location bearing 275 degrees. The signal was un-encrypted. It was a conversation between a pair of humans who were apparently hiding from someone. I will relay the conversation.”
Radio Call wrote:Child one: ‘Owl. Owl you there?’
Child Two: ‘Not so loud Griffin, my parents will hear you.’
Child one: ‘Oh. Ya they are always looking for me.’
Child two: ‘I’ll meet you later by the tree. I have to go, they might find me.’
Once the Spooks compasses are reoriented in the correct direction it does not take long for them to come into visual range of the village. From what the Spooks can tell it looks like an unsuspecting village. For Grim it’s hard to tell but the village looks the same as the last time he was here. The village is blacked out for the most part. Not unusual for this time of night. The spooks can see two or three lights still on in various houses.

You made it to the village...Now what?
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [14] = 14 , 1d100: [5] = 5
PER: 1d100: [65] = 65 vs. 79%
Sum of All Fears wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:15 am”This better not be the only reason you summoned me to this plane. If so we will have an issue. I still head your command as I must.”
Vheld smiles mirthlessly, ”It is not. Rest assured, when the time comes you shall have all the blood you want. Be ready for my call.” Wonderful, another free thinker.

Vheld listens quietly as they move towards the village, muttering a quick incantation of sense magic ((-4 PPE))- if he senses something he will report it to the others, but otherwise he will remain silent for the time being. He will listen to the relayed radio transmission, but has little else to offer in response (unless Lahz wants Vheld to jam it). Regarding the village, he says ”Well, it sounds like the stealth part of this mission is over. Do we move in or wait for Skarrah to report back?” Either way, Vheld decides that it’s time to activate his invincible armor ((-30 PPE)).
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 295/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 500/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 1200/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 3/3 on Vheld IA
User avatar
Zzazz
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Zzazz »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [94] = 94 [/roll]
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [3] = 3 [/roll] / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [58] = 58 [/roll]
Initiative: [roll]1d20+8[/roll]: [19]+8 = 27 [/roll] (+6 if 6th sense activates)
APM: 5

Conditions:
- PPE: 110 / 110
- ISP: 154 / 158
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st round only)
Sense Supernatural Evil (Automatic / Range: 340 ft / 55% = [roll]1d100[/roll] )
PB: 16 ((30% charm/impress))
Psionic Empathy with Reptiles (see me as friend)
Telepathy with Reptiles - rng: 1000 ft
Control Reptiles - ISP: 3 / Rng: 400 ft +100ft / can be maintained as long as desired / Number controlled: 50 +10, regardless of size / +10% to ride untamed dinosaur reptiles
Control Intelligent Reptile Life forms - ISP: 5 / victim gets ST -2 vs. Mind control / -5 if Lyvorkk is asking harmless questions that betray a secret or confidence / once under, will do anything i ask except kill oneself / Rng: 200 ft +50 ft / Dur: 4 min (12 rd) +1 min (4 rds) / Number controlled: 4 +1 regardless of size / cold blooded only


Skills -
Prowl 45% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [24] = 24 [/roll] - move quietly
Lore : Dino 60% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [54] = 54 [/roll] - what type could be around


Post
”So why are you guys even bothering with this village? Do you think you’ll be able to find Gemini from here? I’m not one to judge, I’m merely a book. Just wondering.” Zzazz hears Licht in his head briefly before getting ready to leave.
”To be honest, i am not sure. I have learned to trust these mammals so far, so let's see what happens.” Zzazz will follow the others as they move, making sure to activate his nightvison ((-4 isp)). Using his natural skill, he takes the stealthy approach. He does his best to move slowly and stay out of sight as much as possible. Zzazz will keep his mind open to the SN as well as any reptile life besides those on his team.



As they approach the village, Zzazz will cast commune with spirits. ”Lets see if there is anyone around.” He will draw his GAW shotgun while he awaits an answer from “the other side”.
Dice rolls
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [88] = 88
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [57] = 57
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [25] = 25
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [39] = 39
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [7] = 7
[roll]1d100[/roll]: [81] = 81
User avatar
Grimloq
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Grimloq »

Perception: 1d100<31: [71] = 0
JIC: 1d100: [94] = 94 | 1d20: [16] = 16
Detect Ambush: 1d100<61: [38*] = 1
Trap/Mine Detection: 1d100<45: [11*] = 1
Prowl: 1d100<46: [7*] = 1
Horsemanship: Cowboy: 1d100<86: [35*] = 1
  • N-50B Forcefield: 160/160


Grimloq will activate his forcefield as they approach the darkened town. His faceplate hides his frown. This place is even more run down than the last time. He will double check Thumpers harness straps and ensure his Gravity Maul and Thunderer Hammer are stored for quick access near thumpers saddle. He his shotgun, carrying them both in a loose, one handed grip. He will pat Thumpers flank and have her follow at a close heel.
Grimloq will stay to the back of the groups formation, planning to flank wide once combat initiatites. Thumper can feel the energy in the air. Her own electromagnetic resonances add tot eh charge of anticipated conflict resonating around the dinostang and her master. ”This place was a wreck the first time I visited, but they had electricity. And a visible population.” Grimloq will share over the teams radio channel. Even with the desire for a cigar, Grimloq has no intention of opening his armor until whatever was about to happen revealed himself.
Grimloq
Grimloq
MDC:130/130
Titan Juicer Armor:
  • Helmet: 70/70
  • Arms: 50/50 each
  • Legs: 60/60 each
  • Main Body: 195/195
  • N-50B Superheavy Integrated Forcefield (160/160)
Thumper
L. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103 | R. Front Leg: ]8/18 103/103
L. Rear Leg: 25/25 103/103 | R. Rear Leg 25/25 103/103
Head: 50/50 136/136 | Small Center Horn: 15/15
Tail: 116/116 | Main Body: 90/90 140/180
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [44] = 44 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [13] = 13 , 1d100: [66] = 66

Pilot: Hovercycle 1d100: [16] = 16 1d100: [27] = 27 (98%)
Detect Ambush 1d100: [57] = 57 1d100: [22] = 22 (98%)
Detect Concealment 1d100: [16] = 16 1d100: [61] = 61 (63%)
Prowl 1d100: [17] = 17 1d100: [92] = 92 (83%)

Conditions:
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 200/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
As they arrive at the village, Mierin looks around with a curious expression. Do we really think there's anything here that can help them find the exiled General?

Habit kicks in and Mierin carefully watches for any sign of a potential ambush against the team as she activates her talisman of invincible armour. Given that the general had launched long range missiles against the team, she had no trouble believing that he could launch another attack at them while they were investigating this village and she did not want to be caught unaware again. Replying over the team radio, Mierin asks ”What exactly are we looking for in this village that can help us?”
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 31/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [31] = 31 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [1] = 1
JiC D100: 1d100: [52] = 52

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Wary, Vengeful] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor

ISP: 215/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [73] = 73


Once the Spooks compasses are reoriented in the correct direction it does not take long for them to come into visual range of the village. From what the Spooks can tell it looks like an unsuspecting village. For Grim it’s hard to tell but the village looks the same as the last time he was here. The village is blacked out for the most part. Not unusual for this time of night. The spooks can see two or three lights still on in various houses.
Lahz sets his cannon into his shoulder clamps and scans the darkened village as he listens to the others inquire, *Ok, so they normally have electricity. Some local kids are out with radios but that's kind of immaterial. Let's see what ... the sensors pick up.* He first scans for any vehicles (which might indicate residual run-time heat), then the lit up buildings to see if there is a discernible set of temperature shifts which might indicate occupants (or fire inside), he looks for signs of explosions, fire-damage, recent construction (or re-construction), traps, etc.

Thermal Imaging Optics: 3000'
Read Sensory Equipment 93%: 1d100: [72] = 72 , 1d100: [84] = 84 , 1d100: [34] = 34 (Heat variation as described above)
Salvage 83%: 1d100: [9] = 9 , 1d100: [30] = 30 , 1d100: [7] = 7 , 1d100: [34] = 34 (signs of recent construction?)

"Well allegedly we are here to try and find a lead on the info that Gemini wants destroyed. Grim was given some reports to send down to Lone Star. Where did that info come from? Hell maybe that pit-thing is underground around here somewhere. Big guy, where did that lady that gave you the reports come from? ... Ray? You hear anything moving around in the village? Machinery?"



RAY

OOC: Ray has Amplified Hearing: Can hear sounds as quiet as 10 decibels as far away as 500'. Can also hear in the ultrasonic range of high frequency sound. The computer is programmed to recognize 60,000 different mechanical sounds, from the sound of a car engine to the hum of a robot nuclear generator.

General Repair & Maintenance 80%: 1d100: [62] = 62 (signs of recent construction?)
Intelligence 90%: 1d100: [26] = 26
Camouflage 90%: 1d100: [100] = 100 (signs of things hidden ... )
Detect Ambush 50%: 1d100: [25] = 25 (signs of things hidden ... )
Land Navigation 90%: 1d100: [84] = 84
Track People 80%: 1d100: [15] = 15
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 6th 111PA
Time: 2310
Temp: 55F


The village looks similar to what Grim remembers. However he does realize it’s near midnight so activity should be low. Grim finds Lahz’s comment odd as he remembers more than just reports on the data stick.

Lahz looks for signs of combat but finds nothing. In the back of his mind he remembers vaguely that there was information of some importance on the datastick that started this whole debacle.

The rest of the spooks are ready for anything but as of right now from what they can tell the village in front of them is peacefully sleeping.

Zzazz opens himself up to any nearby spirits and is slightly disappointed when none are around. Seems as though this area is fairly stable and not very haunted.

No ambushes...No vehicles...Only a generator powering the lights in the town...Now what?
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Zzazz
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Zzazz »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [71] = 71 [/roll]
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [15] = 15 [/roll] / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [94] = 94 [/roll]
Initiative: [roll]1d20+8[/roll]: [11]+8 = 19 [/roll] (+6 if 6th sense activates)
APM: 5

Conditions:
- PPE: 110 / 110 at end of post
- ISP: 154 / 158
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge, can't be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st rd only)
Sense Supernatural Evil (Automatic / Range: 340 ft / 55% = [roll]1d100[/roll]: [52] = 52 [/roll] )
PB: 16 ((30% charm/impress))
Psionic Empathy with Reptiles (see me as friend)
Telepathy with Reptiles - rng: 1000 ft
Control Reptiles - ISP: 3 / Rng: 400 ft / can be maintained as long as desired / Number controlled: 50, regardless of size / +10% to ride untamed dinosaur reptiles
Nightvision (4) - Dur: 39 min 45 sec / Range: 600 ft

Skills -
Lore : Dino 60% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [20] = 20 [/roll]


Post
Having nothing to contribute at the moment, Zzazz lets his mind search for any reptiles within 1000 ft. ” No spirits? That seems off. Okay then. I will try to find someone who may have seen something.” Zzazz opens his eyes and stands. Looking at the others, ” I will try to communicate with any reptiles nearby. Maybe if any are around, one may know something.”
Dice rolls
[roll]1d20+1[/roll]: [20]+1 = 21
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [35] = 35 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 / 1d100: [34] = 34

Wayne views the sleepy village with disdain. Well this isn't promising. We put ourselves out in the field on a weak lead after angering an ex-skullhead general. This will end well. You chose well, Northblade. This is a great group to die with.

Breaking his silent streak, Wayne turns to Grimloq to ask a few questions. "Grimloq, my great co-conspirator and somewhat trusted compatriot. Are you sure this is the village you previously encountered? Because there is nothing going on here. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Maybe it's because they're sleeping or whatever, but I was expecting something a bit more... devastated? Battle worn? Explosiony? What exactly are we looking for here? Is there someone I should be threatening for information?"
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [68] = 68 / 34%
JiC: 1d20: [7] = 7 / 1d100: [63] = 63

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,000ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically


Radar Skills
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100: [36] = 36 /79%
Estimating Distance: 1d100: [43] = 43 /84%
Estimating Direction: 1d100: [53] = 53 /84%
Estimating Speed: 1d100: [9] = 9 /64%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100: [3] = 3 /74%

Skills
Detect Ambush: 1d100: [18] = 18 / 69% (Watch for signs or points of ambush)
Intelligence: 1d100: [79] = 79 /69% (Make sense of the information if he gets the chance)

Post:

Ronan gazes upon the sleeping village and shrugs. Even monsters and armies sleep, but this may be nothing more than a farce. I've seen underground bases plenty of times; often those bases are unknown to the innocent above. Ronan walks with the group, taking point and moving without a visible weapon. "So, short of kicking doors in at twenty-three hundred. This doesn't strike me as a threat to some general. Unless there is someone the General is hunting who is hiding in said village, like a target. But, even that doesn't really track. Can I see the information you downloaded? I meant to make a point to read them before leaving." Ronan comments. This is not my forte, I'm the one who usually mops up enemies, not the one sent in to find them. He muses in passing.

Ronan will keep pinging his radar-like senses to ensure he has a solid idea of what is around him.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Theron Wymond (PFRPG B) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [55] = 55 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [20] = 20
JiC D100: 1d100: [55] = 55

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Wary, Vengeful] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor

ISP: 215/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [66] = 66


Zzazz wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:09 pmI will try to find someone who may have seen something.”[/i] Zzazz opens his eyes and stands. Looking at the others, "I will try to communicate with any reptiles nearby. Maybe if any are around, one may know something.”
*Right, okay ...* muses the Psi-Tech, *I guess that's possible. Maybe garden variety reptiles are paying alot more attention and are far smarter than I have been giving credit for. Maybe we should install some specialized gear to monitor for ... I don't know ... I believe Vheld sent Skarrah to do a fly over, so maybe when it reports, that will tell us more. While we wait, perhaps I missed something in review of the data ...*
Aegis of No Retreat wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:09 amRay soon returns with a new clean laser holo computer having spent 22.5k ((not deducted)). Lahz unboxes it, turns off wireless and plugs in the data stick. Its contents are surprisingly unencrypted. There are numerous audio journal entries and documents detailing Soul Forge information including bio-energy measurements, test trials involving various D-bees/demon subjects and other scientific reports. They are very analytical in nature and reveal an inquisitive mind laser-focused on results (with little empathy).
OOC: The Green section had suggested that a review of the contents of the files was included in Lahz's prior review. However, to the degree that this was incorrect, hopefully this will resolve the issue.

"Hmmmmm. I seem to recall everyone thinking the village was our lead instead of trying to get down to the town in Texas or anywhere else. Ok well, let me review these files again to see if there is anything I can get ... I can send copies to HUDs, but if you are seeing these things as fast as me, you may not be able to gain much."

Lahz pulls up his copies of the datastick files from his DCG (Drone Control Gauntlet) and reviews them quickly as possible (reports first, then audio). If anyone else would like, Lahz will make copies available to the others.

Speed Reading (2 ISP, 54.00 Min, 15 Pages/min)
Total Recall (2 ISP)
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [85] = 85 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [20] = 20 , 1d100: [58] = 58

Detect Ambush 1d100: [85] = 85 1d100: [55] = 55 (98%)
Detect Concealment 1d100: [25] = 25 1d100: [30] = 30 (63%)

Conditions:
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 200/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
As Mierin looks around the sleepy village, she starts to wonder if they'd made a mistake coming here. It didn't seem like they were going to find anything associated with the general here at first glance. It was possible that there was something hidden but Mierin wasn't feeling very optimistic at this point. Hopefully this wasn't a giant waste of time. We don't want to give Danny too much time to prepare.
”I can send copies to HUDs, but if you are seeing these things as fast as me, you may not be able to gain much."
Mierin replies to Lahz over the comm. ”I'll take a copy. I don't read things as fast as you, most likely, but it never hurts to have a second set of eyes.” As Mierin waits for the info to appear on the HUD screen of her new armour, she continues to look around for signs of an ambush or trouble heading their way.
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 31/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 , 1d100: [35] = 35
PER: 1d100: [23] = 23 vs. 79%

Conditions:
22m00s, 120ft. area, can tell if within 20 feet or not.
,
33m00s, 275/275 MDC, fully environmental, regenerates 1d6MDC/melee, 1/2 damage from all magic and mundane energy attacks, -15% to physical skills


Track magic by smell- 1d100: [29] = 29 vs. 85%
To see if Sil can smell any magic in the vicinity.

Vheld scowls at the darkness as the team sits, plans, and generally comes up with nothing. When the technology comes out, Vheld knows that he had best find something useful to do on his own. Great. Now what? ”I’m going to take Sil on a circuit of the village, see if she can smell any magic. I’ll report in if we find anything.” Vheld then mounts his familiar, orders his minions to follow him, and sets out to do a generous perimeter of the village. He will rely on both his own magic sensing and Sil’s to see if they can pick up any sign of the Coalition’s clandestine activities in the area. In the likely event that they find nothing, Vheld will return to the others and report as much.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 295/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 500/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 1200/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 3/3 on Vheld IA
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 6th 111PA
Time: 2320
Temp: 53F

Vheld makes a quick circuit of the perimeter and gets a few pings but nothing earth shattering. Seems like there may be a mage or two living in the village. None of the magic residue he finds is combative in nature. Seems to be life improvement type magic. Wood chopping, boiling water, those kinds of things.

Everyone else looks over the copies of the documentation retrieved from the data stick. Most of it is reports regarding procurements of people. Some of the effects of the weapons. They sound outlandish as reports state they can cut through the soul of their victim. There are several mentions of needing to stop raiding a nearby town as they are running out of test subjects.

Lahz, speed reads the information again. To him it’s just as dull as last time. Ready to call it good for nothing until he notices a slight discrepancy. An image file seems too big for what it should be. It's subtle but Lahz can understand how he missed it last time. He could only see it because of his total recall. Lahz is able to tweak the image around to find the embedded documents. Steganography, a lost art of hiding messages in the pixels of images. Someone was very careful to make sure the really important information was protected at all costs. Lahz is able to pull a set of coordinates from the mess of data. There is more data imbedded in the image how ever this data is very much encrypted.
30.494682145445854, -95.99386619930448

Zzazz finds a few reptiles around. They do not give him the time of day. They scurry off seeking warmer areas as the temperature is beginning to get too cold for them to function.


Ok...What now?
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Zzazz
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Zzazz »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [93] = 93 [/roll]
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [12] = 12 [/roll] / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [47] = 47 [/roll]
Initiative: [roll]1d20+8[/roll]: [15]+8 = 23 [/roll]
APM: 5

Conditions:
- PPE: 110 / 110 at end of the post
- ISP: 154 / 158
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge, can't be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st rd only)
Sense Supernatural Evil (Automatic / Range: 340 ft / 55% = )
PB: 16 ((30% charm/impress))
Psionic Empathy with Reptiles (see me as friend)
Telepathy with Reptiles - rng: 1000 ft
Nightvision (4) - Dur: 39 min 30 sec / Range: 600 ft

Skills -
Lore : Dino 60% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [81] = 81 [/roll]
Brewing: Medicinal 60% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [68] = 68 [/roll]
Botany 40% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [3] = 3 [/roll]
First Aid 75% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [98] = 98 [/roll]
Prowl 45% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [34] = 34 [/roll]
Hunting


Post
Hearing Vheld talk of perimeter patrol gives Zzazz an idea. ” I am gonna go see what I can find. Some herbs and maybe a snack.” He walks into the night. ” If you need me, use the radio or ask Grim to “call” me.” As soon as he is clear of the others, Zzazz starts sneaking around.
User avatar
Grimloq
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Grimloq »

Perception: 1d100<31: [2*] = 1
JIC: 1d100: [24] = 24 | 1d20: [2] = 2
Detect Ambush: 1d100<61: [5*] = 1
Wayne Northblade wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:59 am
Breaking his silent streak, Wayne turns to Grimloq to ask a few questions. "Grimloq, my great co-conspirator and somewhat trusted compatriot. Are you sure this is the village you previously encountered? Because there is nothing going on here. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Maybe it's because they're sleeping or whatever, but I was expecting something a bit more... devastated? Battle worn? Explosiony? What exactly are we looking for here? Is there someone I should be threatening for information?"
Grimloq shrugs noncommittally. ”There was not much going on here the last time either, to be honest.I had wondered why the CS would be blockading such a dingy town the last time I was here. They did not have much of a presence, only a few checkpoints on the outskirts along with a SAMAS squad.”

The Grackle still eyes the shadows of the dead town with suspicion, waiting for something unexpected to happen. Slowly, he will relax his guard however and remove his helmet. Sighing, he will light a cigar and look around. ”ill take a copy, for safe keeping.” Grimloq had no real intention of reviewing the data, but it might prove some nice light reading on the toilet. Im going to need to find some more tobacco soon. I wonder how good the shops are in MercTown?

”So. Whats the play?” Grimloq asks after some more silence.
Grimloq
Grimloq
MDC:130/130
Titan Juicer Armor:
  • Helmet: 70/70
  • Arms: 50/50 each
  • Legs: 60/60 each
  • Main Body: 195/195
  • N-50B Superheavy Integrated Forcefield (160/160)
Thumper
L. Front Leg: 18/18 103/103 | R. Front Leg: ]8/18 103/103
L. Rear Leg: 25/25 103/103 | R. Rear Leg 25/25 103/103
Head: 50/50 136/136 | Small Center Horn: 15/15
Tail: 116/116 | Main Body: 90/90 140/180
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [44] = 44 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [5] = 5
JiC D100: 1d100: [38] = 38

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Wary, Vengeful] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor, Speed Reading (44.00 Min)

ISP: 211/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [72] = 72



Even though a field-review of intelligence is frustrating, sometimes, it has to be done ... or at least that is what Lahz tells himself as he scans through 150ish pages of analysis reports (while shunting copies over to Mierin and Ronan). When the anomaly pops out at him, the Psi-Tech exhales a breath he hadn't even realized he was holding in, "Well Gemini's request was just that we wipe the place out. If we had wanted to, I could have levelled it from 10-miles outside Merctown-limits. It is unlikely, and stupid, and probably more than a little bit childish but so far the keen mind this guy claims to have has only been possible in retrospect. Hell as someone who grew up with psychics, it seems crap-load more likely that he has a couple clairvoyants, not that he is smart. There is ... something curious buried here in one of the data files. If Gemini was trying to keep us from finding them, making us curious about the files was just asinine. Quite frankly them could have been missed 1000 different times." Lahz is careful not to openly identify what he has found (a hidden set of coordinates ) let alone disclosing or transmit the coordinates standing in the open-damn air, and will instead wait until the Spooks return to their ship.

When Vheld returns from his scouting of the village, the Psi-Tech offers a wave then, just in case they are somehow being monitored, "East, I think our next stop is around 400 miles Southeast of Merctown. Back to the ship."

Once they return to more assured safety, Lahz will gather folks to speak directly, "Look, I am inputting coordinates directly to the Navigation. I gave misdirect info back there. Our next stop is about twice that distance away."

Lahz then provides the coordinates [30.494682145445854, -95.99386619930448] to Ray with a set of Telemechanically transmitted directions: 1) Get us to 40-miles East of this location unless CS sensors are identified/detected (or a better landing spot for deployment becomes apparent), 2) vary speed somewhat and do not plot a direct course (employ multiple course changes and TW Super Stealth Mode (Invisibility Superior) (20 PPE, 3.00 Min, BOM Pg 335) during those course changes to make tracking more difficult).

"Our next objective is apparently a location in Lone Star, actually the Pecos Empire. It will probably take us around 6 hours to get there. Get a nap in if you need one. It is unclear whether this is supposed to be Gemini's Forge, or is more likely to be some kind of location for an opposition agent of some kind. Quite frankly the obtuse nature of how this was passed to Grim ... who, I'm sorry big fellow, has no apparent technical expertise which would demonstrate any sane expectation that the information would be found ... it's like tossing a dart into a tornado to see if you can hit the bullseye on the wall in your neighbor's living room."

Barring questions, Lahz will retire to his room to, *The Datastick Audio-Recording said "There are several scientific reports contained on the stick and the name of one of the scientists. They were last seen near Anderson, a town on the old Texas, New Mexico border" ... Are we going to Anderson? What is the name of this Scientist? Why do we care what his frakking name is? Is he a defector who would know something, or just someone we should make sure is obliterated and fed to one of Vheld's demonic entourage? Where the frak is New Mexico?*

Around mid-night, the Psi-Tech pulls up a couple images via his Drone Command Gauntlet (for psychic snooping or comparative image recognition software):
[*] 'Blonde-haired woman with a inverted tear-drop shaped face, pleasantly symmetric, marred only with a small scar just beneath her left ear' and then employs Remote Viewing (10 ISP, 4d6+12: [2, 5, 2, 2]+12 = 23 Seconds) --- See where she is, what she's doing, and if she is with anyone else whose image Lahz feels is relevant enough to make them part of his periodic Psychic-surveillance
[*] Lahz's own Daughter Kaiya (Remote Viewing (10 ISP, 4d6+12: [1, 2, 2, 6]+12 = 23 Seconds)) --- Sometimes a Dad just wants to check on his kids.

He will then meditate for the balance of the trip (so he should arrive @ max).

-------------------------------------------------------
DROIDS/RAY
Pilot Hover Craft 96%: 1d100: [75] = 75 , 1d100: [48] = 48 , 1d100: [22] = 22
Land Navigation 90%: 1d100: [6] = 6 , 1d100: [86] = 86 , 1d100: [61] = 61
Intelligence 90%: 1d100: [15] = 15
Sensory Equipment 90%: 1d100: [3] = 3 , 1d100: [38] = 38 , 1d100: [78] = 78
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [18] = 18 , 1d100: [66] = 66
PER: 1d100: [59] = 59 vs. 79%

Conditions:
12m00s, 120ft. area, can tell if within 20 feet or not.
,
23m00s, 275/275 MDC, fully environmental, regenerates 1d6MDC/melee, 1/2 damage from all magic and mundane energy attacks, -15% to physical skills


What little magic there is in the vicinity doesn’t seem to particularly excite Sil, much less a renegade (and possibly insane) Coalition general. Vheld deduces that there likely isn’t much to what his familiar can sense beyond whatever craft the locals possess. The shifter briefly considers ordering his minions to abduct one of the local mages. After all, who else might be in the best position to know why the CS is targeting this place? But Vheld decides that their lack of clues likely isn’t quite desperate enough to warrant such measures. See what else Lahz and the others might have dredged up in the meantime. The perimeter search done, Vheld mentally directs Sil back to the team. Should he spot Zzazz doing the same, the shifter will offer a slow nod but little else. Back to Lahz, Vheld silently shakes his head as a way of report, and waits for the psi-tech to work his own form magic.

When Lahz gives the word to move out to a new set of coordinates, Vheld nods. ”Understood. Minions, follow.” They will then proceed to the transport with all due care and speed. Once the team is back aboard and en route, Vheld will spend the few hours’ trip meditating.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 295/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 500/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 1200/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 3/3 on Vheld IA
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [66] = 66 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [11] = 11 / 1d100: [31] = 31
Preparing for some sort of information that would make this location of any relevance to Gemini or more than just a blind stab in the dark at their enemy, Wayne is left wanting. "Back to the vehicle then?" Wayne walks expediently back to the transport takes a seat and waits for something worthwhile to happen. What kind of group is this? Get blown up by a long range missile, decline an easy job that could have gotten us close enough to kill the bastard, and then this? I just hope they know what they're doing. We could have easily just walked into a trap.
User avatar
Ronan
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [84] = 84 / 34%
JiC: 1d20: [14] = 14 / 1d100: [94] = 94

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,000ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically


Radar Skills
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100: [36] = 36 /79%
Estimating Distance: 1d100: [47] = 47 /84%
Estimating Direction: 1d100: [52] = 52 /84%
Estimating Speed: 1d100: [72] = 72 /64%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100: [14] = 14 /74%

Skills
Detect Ambush: 1d100: [15] = 15 / 69%

Post:

Ronan looks towards Lahz and taps the headpiece twice. "I'll take a copy too" He says but nods his head at the order to return to the ship. Cracking his knuckles, Ronan hops on the ship and buckles in.
Lahz wrote:"Look, I am inputting coordinates directly to the Navigation. I gave misdirect info back there. Our next stop is about twice that distance away."
Ronan nods. "Can't be too careful. Do what you gotta do to get us there, I'm ready." Ronan says with a smile, lifting his goggles to offer a playful wink of his silver irises. He then listens to Lahz's explanation of the situation and the six hour call. "Naps don't exactly get me ready for a fight. End up being weary and sluggish. We'll see." Ronan answers inside. "I'll be in the mess." Ronan offers and lowers his goggles, heading towards the mess of the ship to wait out the travel.

All the while, he feels his heartrate increasing. Each movement towards the mess feels like he is restraining himself. I feel like I'm moving slow, but I'm not. My heartrate, I can feel goosebumps on my skin as I move. What's going on? This was how it was before I developed my manipulation of silver. Ronan muses to himself, forming a small silver dagger in his hand as he walks then allowing it to vanish. Is this something new? My body changing to adapt to the situation? Wish the Commander was here, he was always better at interpreting this shit. Ronan thinks with a growing scowl.

When he reaches the mess, he'll make himself a small bite to eat and relax there, keeping a watchful eye and ear to the surroundings as they travel.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Theron Wymond (PFRPG B) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 620
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [97] = 97 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [20] = 20 , 1d100: [57] = 57

Detect Ambush 1d100: [73] = 73 1d100: [81] = 81 (98%)
Detect Concealment 1d100: [49] = 49 1d100: [55] = 55 (63%)
Pilot Hovercycle 1d100: [24] = 24 1d100: [39] = 39 (98%)

Conditions:
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 200/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Mierin looks through the information sent to her from Lahz and scoffs as she reads the outlandish reports that state the weapons cut through the soul of their victim, raising an eyebrow skeptically. She's a bit confused by Lahz's statement about where they're going, but figure he must have seen something in the data that she had missed.
Once they return to more assured safety, Lahz will gather folks to speak directly, "Look, I am inputting coordinates directly to the Navigation. I gave misdirect info back there. Our next stop is about twice that distance away."
Mierin nods at Lahz and replies, ”Makes sense.” To herself, Mierin thinks Well, NOW it does. Forgoing a nap for now, Mierin relaxes in the group vehicle for a while. When the time comes, Mierin hops back on to her hoverycyce and keeps an eye out for any sign of trouble as they head to their destination.
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 31/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
Post Reply

Return to “Spook Squad Adventure Forum”