The Path to Vengeance!

Out of the Frying Pan: The Spook Squad get in trouble yet again.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [24] = 24 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [8] = 8
JiC D100: 1d100: [63] = 63

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Furious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor (440/440 MB), Forcefield (Overloaded)

ISP: 127/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [93] = 93



Lahz thinks back over his physical actions in the Marauder since its Fang-induced-field-repair, *Let's see, I flew about 5 miles at low altitude and less than 1/2 my max speed. Then I took cover during an air battle. Then I flew up and spun for a few seconds and came back down and sat in the back of a truck for further transport, but the machine does look good from the outside ... I guess if I need to I can sell an internal malfunction. Maybe visit an operator's shop here in town. Hopefully Vheld will get the questions I asked about answered, along with anything else he comes up with to get us a start ...* As the Humvee pulls up to a stop at the T-intersection, Lahz reaches out with his senses for activity using See the Invisible (4 ISP, 240', 36.00 Min), and Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (Psyscape Pg 30, Range 900' if NOT in use, Range 1900' if in use, Identify/Recognize 90%: 1d100: [30] = 30 , Track 100%: 1d100: [88] = 88 , 1d100: [87] = 87 ) to get a feel for the area and any psychic impressions remaining. If necessary he will pop the seals on the Marauder, but will not exit the Armor.

He clambers out of his makeshift seat, and draws the large enchanted Xiticix-Mace with his right hand, as he directs the Marauder's mechanical systems to cycle through optics (UV, Thermal) and points towards the Harding clinic with his mace. "Well 'Z', that looks like a possible source for your spectral visitor. Have you asked your Book-Spirit about if he is from any of the locations?"

Read Sensory Equipment 93%: 1d100: [28] = 28 -- Look for invisible things, or signs of recent activity.

*Veterinary? Odd. Was this doctor Undercover, in Hiding, or just a relation of the one working for Gemini?*

"Ray, try to park somewhere under cover or unobtrusive in case of another conflict. Doesn't look like much cover here."
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Zzazz
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Zzazz »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [80] = 80 [/roll]
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [6] = 6 [/roll] / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [48] = 48 [/roll]
Initiative: [roll]1d20+8[/roll]: [18]+8 = 26 [/roll]
APM: 5

Conditions:
- PPE: ?? / 110 at end of the post
- ISP: ?? / 158 at end of the post
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge, can't be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st rd only)
Sense Supernatural Evil (Automatic / Range: 340 ft / 55% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [22] = 22 [/roll])
PB: 16 ((30% charm/impress))
Psionic Empathy with Reptiles (see me as friend)
Telepathy with Reptiles - rng: 1000 ft

Skills -
Language : Sign 74% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [71] = 71 [/roll] - talking in stealth
Lore : Magic
--Recog. Magic Circles, Runes, etc: 20% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [98] = 98 [/roll]- id any seen
--Recognize Enchantment 37% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [45] = 45 [/roll] - id any if seen
Lore: Demons & Monsters 60% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [87] = 87 [/roll] - what hangs out in places like this
Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic 55% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [93] = 93 [/roll] - what hangs out in places like this

Post
Zzazz’s face falls a little at Lahz’s attitude when told noone visited the coordinates. ”I am new to this. He should give us a break.” As he hears the reports from the others, he starts to feel bad about his own attitude. He looks over at Lahz ”I am sorry.” Shaking his head at his own doubts, Zzazz finds a spot to get comfy. Leaning against a tree till everyone decides where to go, Zzazz gives a mental nudge to his “friend” in the book.

”Hey Al. You can see my memeories right? Where you anywhere near any of the places mentioned in the reports? Maybe some names jump out? Think about it and let me know. Asap would be nice.” He goes along with the others as they head out. As they drive, Zzazz checks his gear and prepares to deal with spirits if needed.


This small section has not yet been rebuilt. Fresh craters litter the area. Seems this was not being protected like the rest of the city. However the old damage does not seem to be from bombs or even conventional weaponry. It’s as if the area was twisted and burned by something. Ragged claw marks adorn the walls around it. Buildings are twisted out of shape. Debits still strewn across the road way. Seems no one comes here.

The group's device pings as they arrive at the coordinates. They are in the middle of a T intersection having just come to the cross street. The building ahead of them seems to still be mostly intact. The door to the small two story building has been ripped from the hinges and the electronic sign has been blown out. However the group can make out what it used to say, Harding Veterinary Clinic.
As they pull up at the intersection, Zzazz gets out holding his shotgun at the ready. While he scans the area with his eyes, he also opens his “other” senses.
”Lahz” wrote:He clambers out of his makeshift seat, and draws the large enchanted Xiticix-Mace with his right hand, as he directs the Marauder's mechanical systems to cycle through optics (UV, Thermal) and points towards the Harding clinic with his mace. "Well 'Z', that looks like a possible source for your spectral visitor. Have you asked your Book-Spirit about if he is from any of the locations?"

Zzazz looks at the building. Activating See the Invisible (4) and Detect Concealment (6) He advances, and takes up a post beside the door. SWAT style. ’This is how the Cs does it, isnt it?” Looking back at Lahz, he hand signs “ready”.
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 , 1d100: [68] = 68
PER: 1d100: [60] = 60 vs. 79%
Sum of All Fears wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:14 pm”Interesting. I can put you in touch with the man who conducted the interview. I don’t wish to press into your business, but can you tell me why you are interested in the vampire out of all the reports? Either way if you make your way back to the building were we met I can have the individual who conducted the interview there to speak with.”
Vheld purses his lips as he contemplates his response to this. I definitely don’t want this information on an open channel. Hm. Speaking slowly and carefully, he replies ”Nothing terribly interesting, I’m afraid. Familial obligations- perhaps you noticed my tattoos. My people like to keep tabs on any vampire nests that push too far out of the Mexican frontier- particularly if one has been weakened and is ripe for destruction. Don’t worry, we’ll be happy to take care of any lingering threats for you.” His tone as he says the last bit is less about conveying helpfulness than it is about finality. Still, Vheld gets his way, hops back on Sil, and makes the return trip to town with his minions all carefully stowed away.
Sum of All Fears wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:14 pm”Ah. So you must be the one COL Abrams mentioned. I’m Josh. So What would you like to know about the vampire?”
Once Vheld returns to the HQ building, he complies with all instructions- dropping his team-issue radio wherever the guards request. The shifter will take care to keep his amusement to himself if they don’t take any precautions against magical communications. Either they have little experience with magic, or they don’t consider me a threat. More the fools them, but then I suppose it’s just as well I am not in fact ill-disposed towards them. Once he is shown in, Vheld returns the handshake in kind, with a strength that his gaunt and wizened frame doesn’t easily betray. ”Greetings, ah, Josh. My name is Vheld. I am here primarily to learn whatever it is you may know about the vampire’s original location- where he thought he was supposed to be.” Vheld sizes the man up briefly, and decides that this one will not as readily believe any of Vheld’s dissembling- not unless he takes a little care to make it extra believable. ”I’m afraid I told your man on the radio a little white lie- while it is true my people have a long and proud tradition of wiping out vampires wherever we can find them, I expect that we will find that in this case someone beat us to it. It’s a longshot, but I’m hoping that the ruins will contain some clues that will get us back on the trail.” See if he buys that- a lie mixed with just enough of the truth not to raise any suspicions. Hopefully he won’t insist on Abrams sending a detachment with us.

”Anything else you could tell us about this ‘Gildeath’ would be helpful. Approximate size of his clan, before the attack, and anything about this attack that might not have made it into the official report. No matter how outlandish or insane it might sound- believe me, I’ve heard worse.”
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 231/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil), 277/400 (Skarrah), 396/480 (Bakir). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 341/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 677/800(Skarrah), 1116/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 2/3 on Vheld IA, 2/3 on Ring of Invisibility
, 2/3 on Skarrah IA, 2/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Ronan
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [12] = 12 / 39%
JiC: 1d20: [2] = 2 / 1d100: [34] = 34

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,200ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically


"A poor man's sixth sense" This is being used to watch for sudden changes to his surroundings, not to necessarily track every single thing (ex; a sudden ping in an area where there had been no ping).
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100 /84%
Estimating Distance: 1d100 /88%
Estimating Direction: 1d100 /88%
Estimating Speed: 1d100 /68%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100 /78%


Skills
Detect Ambush: 1d100: [82] = 82 /69% (Watch for signs of attack)
Intelligence: 1d100: [71] = 71 /69% (Using what he sees to make the best guestimate on where one might hide an entrance to a bunker or cache.)
Prowl: 1d100: [48] = 48 /69% (Move softly through the debris)
Demolitions Disposal: 1d100: [93] = 93 /94% (If he runs across a live piece of ordnance)
Sensory Equipment: 1d100: [34] = 34 /49% (Cycle his goggles and process the results)
Demolitions: 1d100: [50] = 50 /94% (Safe to traverse, where the debris is more compromised)
Navigation: 1d100: [10] = 10 /59% (Traverse the debris to the coordinates)

Post

Ronan remains in the vehicle as it travels and will look over the battlefield as they drive. War is the same, no matter the planet. The technology changes, the resources. But the goal, the acts are all the same. Destruction of resources and life to claim whatever resources and life survive the fallout; different is bad and must be destroyed. Two armies consisting of largely the same population at each other's throats. The Atorians would walk through this planet if given the chance and these grounders would just make it easier for them. Ronan muses in his thoughts. Though a soldier, the arismal has never been fond of unnecessary war, often finding himself much more at ease when he helps protect his team.

Ronan looks out at the debris surround the destroyed section of Anderson and glances around the vehicle. "Abandoned and signs of supernatural threats, perhaps? Claw marks surrounding the burned area... Look, it's like the rubble is twisted, distorted even. Maybe Deuce should've come with us, this looks like his field." Ronan suggests as Ray parks, disembarking with the others.

Ronan will adjust his coat, roll his neck and check his googles for any signs things that may be out of the ordinary. Switching between thermal optics, ultraviolet and infrared as he walks slowly around the rubble. He will look around unobtrusively, easily passable as a civilian given his attire.

Ronan looks back to Lahz, Zzazz and the others, nodding. "Fan out, move slow. Don't move any debris, we've no way to know how stable it is given all the explosions. I've seen bunkers hidden under debris like this before, keep an eye out." Ronan says, his demolitions and military side showing. Ronan will slowly make his way to the precise coordinates given to see if anything specific is at that exact location (such as a hidden or concealed doorway, tunnel entrance or the like). If he finds nothing, he will fan out and search, using his Radar ability to try to see if he can identify shapes that are similar to doors, man-holes and the like to help him search. He will also avoid walking over any of the craters that are pinging hot on any of his optics as likely recent impacts.

If Ronan, or anyone comes across a live piece of ordnance, Ronan will quickly throw up a silver wall between his allies and the device. "Back up. Back up. I'll deal with this." He'll then move closer to it and enclose the device and himself behind silver as he attempts to disarm it with his own silver armor activated.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Oren Exe (PW GA)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
¯\_(▀̿ ͜ʖ ͡▀̿ ̿)_/¯
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [26] = 26 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 / 1d100: [40] = 40

Sir Northblade comes out of the vehicle last and looks around. "Janitorial on vacation? What a shithole." He spreads out with the others and begins sifting through the rubble in search of clues. Fuck. Vampires had to have been more interesting than this.

Anthropology: 1d100: [1] = 1 /64% (Who lived here based on what's broken?)
Find Contraband: 1d100: [64] = 64 /47% (Anything good down there?)
Appraise Goods: 1d100: [82] = 82 /39% (No really, anything good down there?)
Prowl: 1d100: [98] = 98 /54% (Silent like ninja. Deadly, also like ninja.)
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 7th 111PA
Time: 0945
Temp: 78F

Vheld

”Vheld, It’s a pleasure to meet you.” After the pleasantries have been established Josh gestures for Vheld to sit. As Vheld lays out what he is interested in, Josh holds up a hand to pause him for a moment. ”Just a moment please.” Josh moves over to the door Vheld entered from and places his hand on part of the wall and slides a tile up. As he does Vheld can feel a magic ward activate throughout the room. Likely to prevent scrying or other forms of outside recording. Josh takes his seat across from Vheld, ”Sorry. Niles forgot to activate the ward on his way out. Would you care for a water? I have some in the small refrigerator in the corner.” Josh will get Vheld a water should he wnat one. ”Little lies are the ones we all live on. It doesn’t really matter. The BC instructed me to be forthcoming with what we discovered from Gildeath. As for the report. You never saw the full report. The ones you guys were given were stripped down. So allow me to fill in what was missing.” Josh leans back and places his left leg up on his right in a comfortable position. ”To start Gildeath was from a small town near Ciudad Mante. His people were looked down upon by the Vampires of the Muluc kingdom due to their lack of aggression towards other species. They had a small clan of Vampires who wished to live only in peace. I know, it sounds like a pipe dream. Took a while for me to by that one but he stuck to that story and in the end we had no choice but to believe he was genuine about it. His clan numbered in the dozens. Maybe 36 at its largest. Gildeath awoke one night to the sounds of combat. Dark shadows were cutting down the vampires with ease. But they were not using silver. Long black blades apparently cut them down quite easily. Neither I nor Gildeath or anyone else have heard of anything but silver and wood and holy water being useful against Vampires. Gildeath knew it was not vampire hunters as they were going toe to toe with the vampires and winning. Vampire hunters rarely take on Vampires in a straight fight. At least that’s what I have been told. I’m sure you have more experience with that than I do. Anyway Gildeath ran after seeing the ease at which they were dispatched. Gildeath said there were maybe twenty to thirty attackers. He said it was hard to tell because they blended in with the shadows. He said his last memory prior to waking up in our custody was running for his life through the woods near his former home, something hitting him in the back and the world going dark.” Josh lowers his leg back down to the ground. During the story Vheld could feel he was being assessed by Josh. While it was subtle Josh never took his eyes off Vheld while he was talking. Josh seemed to be watching for small reactions from Vheld. Whether this was intentional or just how the man interacted with other people Vheld does not know. ”Gildeaths home was equidistant from Ciudad Mante and Ciudad Vitoria.” A knock at the room door interrupts Josh. He gets up drops the ward and opens the door. ”Oh, Corporal Blevins. Finally out of your tank?” Vheld can see the soldier who escorted him and Mierin to Lahz when he was frozen in time.
”Ya. Dropping off some reports. Captain Miller was trying to get ahold of you. Also there was a call for Vheld as well.” Josh moves out into the hall and picks up his radio. Blevins enters the room and hands Vheld a radio, ”You group leader called for you while you were in here.” Vheld holds the radio in hand for a moment before he hears the shot. Bang! Vheld looks up to see a smoking barrel of a pistol and Josh sprawled over the table that used to hold the communication devices, blood splattered across the wall and smoke rising from his back. Vheld spots his devices still sitting there. The last thing Vheld sees before a blinding white light consumes his vision is Corporal Blevins giving him a thumbs up and smiling.


Everyone Else

Zzazz asks his questions of Alphonso. ”I can’t read your mind. But I am generally aware of what is around me. As far as my hometown none of them are mentioned in those reports. My hometown gods what was the name? Has it been that long? Or maybe I was just never supposed to remember. I’ll have to get back to you on that. I can not recall. My apologies.” Zzazz gets the impression of a very deep and apologetic bow from Alphonso.

Lahz orders his robot to move the vehicle under cover. ”At once Sir.” it replies as Lahz expands his senses and picks up something below them. About 900 feet. An entity he has never felt before. It reminds him of an undead but different. Colder, less forgiving, almost like the opposite of life. Seems fairly weak. Only one. The rest of the Spooks move into the old clinic. It seems a cold and foreboding place. Fluorescent lights flicker on and off at irregular intervals. Reaction to the motion of the Spooks entering the building. Most of the Spooks move like the wraiths they are named after...well all but Wayne as he seems to catch every stray can, rock and paper on the floor and send them skittering across the floor in the loudest way possible. Grim naturally ducks his head to avoid the top of the doorway. With 9 foot door ways and a 10 foot ceiling Lahz is hunched over in his PA while walking through the building.

Ronan helps lead the group into the building as his tactical training takes over. He does not find any demolition traps set for the group.

Zzazz does a fairly good representation of a commando, using hand signals as the Spooks broach the building. Unfortunately he can find nothing magical beyond the faint after aura of magic having been used in the surrounding area. It was a while ago.

Trash and other refuse covers the floor. Wayne is able to make out the skeletal remains of many animals. Based on their positions their deaths were not natural and appear to have been very painful. As Ronan gets them all closer to the coordinates, the Spooks enter the examination room where various animals would be taken to be seen. As they enter the room they can see a figure pinned to the far wall. Wayne moves closer to inspect. A mostly decayed corpse pinned to the wall. It looks like the wall itself was ripped apart and used to impale the person. It looks like it was a female based on the skeleton parts that are showing. A white medical jacket is on the floor, Harding. Name plate is affixed to the jacket. Is this the doctor?

Ronan is finally at the coordinates. They stop just to the left of the body on the wall. As Ronan’s foot comes down everyone hears a very audible ”Click!” as the tile drips about an eighth of an inch. Lahz and Zzazz, with their senses expanded, can feel a rush of magic in the area as the Spooks' vision disappears in a flash of white. Lahz watches as his compass cannot determine where north is and spins rapidly for a moment.

Everyone

The group was teleported to a different location.


As everyone’s vision’s clear they find themselves in a small room with a door. Lahz can stand up as the ceiling is 12 feet tall. As the Spooks take stock they find that Vheld is next to them as well.

Words appear on the only door. They read: "Welcome to Meredith's Fun House!"

I need a dedicated save vs Psionics from everyone except Lahz.

Lahz can feel that something tried to scan his mind as they were teleported to wherever they are now.


Also I need everyone to post who is the most beloved living being to your character at the beginning of your post.

Ok...Your turn...
Attachments
Lv 1 Part 1.png
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [64] = 64 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [1] = 1 , 1d100: [90] = 90

Trap detection 1d100: [22] = 22 (to check if there’s any kind of booby traps on the door if it’s opened) (88%)

Save vs psionics 1d20+3: [5]+3 = 8
OOC Comments
(Most beloved living being to Mierin – mother, Mary)
Conditions
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 200/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Mierin instinctively closes her eyes as her vision disappears in a flash of light. What the fuck is going on now? Mierin wonders to herself. What was that click? Did Rook set off a booby trap of some kind?

Looking around, Mierin frown as she takes stock of their situation. Spotting Vheld, she muses, ”How did you get here?” When she sees the door, she automatically starts to move toward it. Before she touches the door, Mierin looks for signs of booby traps on the door that might harm someone if they tried to open it.
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 27/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Ronan
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [11] = 11 / 39%
JiC: 1d20: [16] = 16 / 1d100: [99] = 99

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,200ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically


Actively being used to keep track of what is in the room, who is in the room and what changes in the room.
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100: [22] = 22 /84%
Estimating Distance: 1d100: [88] = 88 /88%
Estimating Direction: 1d100: [59] = 59 /88%
Estimating Speed: 1d100: [41] = 41 /68%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100: [42] = 42 /78%


Skills
Save vs Psionic: 1d20: [15] = 15 (Ronan's most beloved alive is Reed Caldwell, the only known survivor of his former team. Just don't let Reed know Ronan cares that much, gotta rep to maintain).

Navigation: 1d100: [86] = 86 /54% (Reorient himself)
Prowl: 1d100: [52] = 52 /69% (Move softly)

Post

When Ronan feels and hears the click, he audibly mutters "Fuck." as the flash erupts around him. Ronan is visibly disoriented after the flash of light that forces him to squint his eyes shut even under his protective goggles. He instinctively coats himself with silver even while unable to see, forming a silver machete-esqe blade and holding it up defensively until he regains his vision. Well, that fucking happened. Whatever that was. Ronan thinks while blinded and will cycle through his optic filters when he regains his sight. While blinded, Ronan extends his senses around him to track everything he can while blinded (blindfighting w/ radar).

"That was no collapsing debris. What happened?" Ronan asks, his voice barely above a whisper as he glances around.
Mierin to Vheld wrote:”How did you get here?”
Ronan blinks beneath his goggles as he looks to his immediate right at Vheld. "I was just saying we should've brought you with us." Ronan says with a mix of sarcasm and amusement. "Guess we're all here... wherever here is. Ronan adds.

When/if one of the trio tells him it was teleportation of some time, Ronan will scoff. "Hmph. We should invest in our own magical means to find these types of traps before they pop." Ronan says for no one in particular, instead moving past and posting up to the top part of the east-facing door as Mierin checks it for traps.

"Anyone see or sense another way out besides the obvious door, or is forward the only way?" Ronan asks, not really looking forward to being led through a maze. Blasted sorcerers. Ronan ponders aloud but will wait for the rest of the team. Ronan will move to back up anyone who needs it. While posted, Ronan will extend his sense of Flesh to see what he can sense within 90 feet of him, if its just the team or anything else.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Oren Exe (PW GA)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
¯\_(▀̿ ͜ʖ ͡▀̿ ̿)_/¯
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [33] = 33 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 / 1d100: [44] = 44

Save vs Psionics (12+): 1d20+1: [11]+1 = 12

Gloria the lunchlady. She gave him an extra helping of dinner every day for a month until Lord Slaine removed her left hand for it. She was the nicest anyone had ever been to him.


Looking at the room he walked into, Wayne has some observations that he deems important to share with everyone. "They're dead. They're all dead. This building used to be a veterinarian's office. And I think that", he points to the skeleton stuck to the wall, "was the veterinarian. Dr. Harding, I presume?"

He continues looking around and knocking things over loudly when there is a flash of light that takes over his field of vision. When it clears, he looks around and is confused. "This doesn't look like much fun at all." He powers on his force field and once any checks have been made, opens the door. He takes a look at the room beyond and then heads in if he determines its not immediately unsafe.
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [14] = 14 , 1d100: [13] = 13
PER: 1d100: [96] = 96 vs. 79%

Conditions:
33m00s, PF2EP193, can cast spells/perform actions/do combat while remaining invisible, visible to heat sensors.
,
33m00s, 275/275 MDC, fully environmental, regenerates 1d6MDC/melee, 1/2 damage from all magic and mundane energy attacks, -15% to physical skills


Save vs. Psionics: 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 vs. 15

Vheld cocks an eyebrow as the man activates some sort of magical ward. I thought this lot didn’t go in for magic. I wonder what else they’re hiding…
Sum of All Fears wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:43 pm”Sorry. Niles forgot to activate the ward on his way out. Would you care for a water? I have some in the small refrigerator in the corner.”
”No, thank you. Don’t touch the stuff.” Vheld replies with complete sincerity. ”That’s an interesting countermeasure you have there. Techno-wizardry?” It’s not really important, so Vheld won’t go off on a tangent to satisfy his curiosity, but instead will listen intently as Josh goes into more detail about what Gildeath knew. Black blades- sounds about right. They kept to themselves, too- even more reason for Gemini not to come after them unless he was already in the area. Shadows that even vampire night vision couldn’t penetrate. Hm… Particularly once he notices Josh studying him, Vheld makes a point of not reacting, saying, or doing much of anything. Once Josh is done, Vheld simply nods. ”Doesn’t sound like anything to write home about, anyway, but I’ll check it out. First time I’ve heard of a nest of blood-suckers going live and let live, though. You have my thanks, I shall take no more of your time.”

Just as he’s about to leave, they’re accosted. When Vheld wakes, he eyes the others blearily. What th- damn. Sloppy. We’ve lingered here too long. Of course Gemini has agents out. Looking for anyone who might pick up his trail. We need to get out of here. Vheld quickly casts about, with his eyes and his mind, to locate Sil (who is his most beloved living being)- if is unable to locate her, or she seems hurt or distressed, Vheld will grow increasingly anxious until he can get to her side (or at least reassure himself that she’s alright). A deal’s a deal, after all.
Mierin wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:12 am”How did you get here?”
Vheld twists his mouth in a frown. ”I was ambushed, then teleported. Too fast for me to alter the trajectory of the spell.” He grits his teeth and almost snarls ”So now we could be anywhere. Probably still on Earth, though if you want me to meditate on it I will. But I’d much rather find out who did this and educate them on the precise nature of their mistake. First, Vheld will walk about their cell, rapping lightly but firmly on the walls with his staff. He is checking for any echoes, or other indications that the wall is not solid all the way through, in the hopes that he will find a suitable target for a mystic portal (and thus spare the team the need to take the obvious exit). Assuming he does not find any, he will turn and glower at the door for a minute.

If at any point Lahz or his rune artifact warn him about the mental attack (or he learns about it some other way), Vheld will immediately clap his hand to the side of his neck and activate his mental protection tattoo ((-50 PPE, not deducted)). Either way, Vheld will then turn his attention to what the team should do next. First order of business will be to see to the minions- Vheld will attempt to retrieve One and Two from his dimensional bag of holding; if he is successful he will order them ”When we leave this room you two are to scout in front of me. Seize any hostile humans you find, otherwise report any dangers to me.” His other minions, Vheld will leave in reserve in the bag. Then, with a sigh and a shrug, he motions for Ronan to open the door. ”Let’s get out of here. Be ready for a fight.” I don’t know who’d be able to abduct us but unable to disarm us, but I suppose there’s no looking a gift horse in the mouth. With the invulnerable alien taking point, Vheld activates his invincible armor, then touches the ring on his right hand and turns invisible ((-1 charge to each talisman)). Then, he will head out- sticking relatively close to his entities and whichever of the team (probably Ronan) is on point. Vheld will keep alert for any signs of additional teleportation or similar magics, but he has a feeling that wherever they are the are going to have to fight their way out.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 231/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil), 277/400 (Skarrah), 396/480 (Bakir). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 341/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 677/800(Skarrah), 1116/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 2/3 on Vheld IA, 2/3 on Ring of Invisibility
, 2/3 on Skarrah IA, 2/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [23] = 23 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [10] = 10
JiC D100: 1d100: [61] = 61

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1600ft if using magical or psionic powers, 600ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Furious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor (440/440 MB), Forcefield (Overloaded), See the Invisible (240', 36.00 Min)

ISP: 127/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [20] = 20



Lahz advises the others of the psychic-scent of leftover dark-magic as well entity that was new and different at nearly the edge of his perception (range). When the Psi-Tech feels the shift and lurch his stomach arising from the sudden relocation via teleportation he reaches out to tap his radio, "Testing. Ray, are you receiving? ... "

He reaches out with his senses for activity using Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (Psyscape Pg 30, Range 900' if NOT in use, Range 1900' if in use, Identify/Recognize 90%: 1d100: [22] = 22 , Track 100%: 1d100: [6] = 6 ) to see if the thing he sensed prior to teleportation is either closer or farther (and how far), *Measurement from a fixed point at minimum should be able to tell me how far we were collectively moved ... I mean that felt like teleportation ...* an old joke that Roland used to recycle floats through his mind for a moment, *Y'know teleportation right? It's unpleasant, like being drunk. What's so bad about being drunk? Ask a glass of water ... >>insert wah-wah sound & eyeroll<<.*.

The Spook turns to the others, "So, do we have a field protocol for confirming identities against shapechangers when teleported during a mind-scan? ... If not, I am putting that on the to-do list for when we get back. For now ... welcome back Deuce. You learn anything?"
Rook wrote:"That was no collapsing debris. What happened?" Ronan asks, his voice barely above a whisper as he glances around.


"Teleportation. Probably magic, you don't see much technological teleportation."
Deuce wrote:Vheld twists his mouth in a frown. ”I was ambushed, then teleported. Too fast for me to alter the trajectory of the spell.” He grits his teeth and almost snarls ”So now we could be anywhere. Probably still on Earth, though if you want me to meditate on it I will. But I’d much rather find out who did this and educate them on the precise nature of their mistake.


Lahz watches Vheld check the walls of the room with his staff, "I was going to do that hehehe. You have any intangible minions you want to use to scout things? I hesitate to go Astral, and I don't want to burn through all my juice [ISP], but if it makes sense, then Astral to go directly UP through the ground may give a picture of if we are still within the confines of a Walled-City being periodically assaulted by the CS for harboring something nefarious, and I can probably be back in ... I guess a minute. Does anyone know a Merideth?" (OOC: This is really going to be based on whether 1) they are now near or essentially at the thing Lahz sensed before, and 2) if Vheld has a minion that can fly UP and come back down to tell them if the Spooks are now under Anderson. If they are there, then Lahz knows they are still under Anderson so he does not need to confirm and he can tell the others such. If not though and Vheld doesnt have a minion to do so, Lahz will use Astral Projection (-8 ISP) to try and scout for general info by flying UP. Before doing so he will ask Vheld to have a minion possess his body until return).

He will direct Ronan to hold off pushing forward through the door 'on-point' unless/until Vheld has finished his inspection of their immediate surroundings, and once it is determined whether he needs to do an Astral-check.

Navigation 71%: [roll]1d100[/roll] -- If Lahz has to fly up and try to determine where they are, in Anderson, and/or where in Anderson.

If Astral sojourn was appropriate, upon return Lahz will, prior to taking control of his body once-more -- scout the hallway because his expanded Telemechanics' power's ability to be used without touch (0 ISP, Constant, 5'), should enable him to identify mechanical traps (such as spring-loaded weapons) or technological surveillance equipment (cameras/bugs).
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 7th 111PA
Time: 1000
Temp: 78F



With the jarring trip now over the Spooks begin investigating their current situation. Vheld is unable to feel his connection to Sil. Vheld is able to tell the wall seems to be blocking travel through them. Lahz is able to get a read on the walls and can tell they are preventing him from sensing what lies beyond them. Lahz keys his radio to reach Ray. ”Sssshhhhhck.” Static is all that answers him. Vheld activates his mind blocking tattoo upon hearing about the mind scan from Lahz.

Ronan attempts to extend his senses to its max range. While he doesn’t get anything Ronan is unsure if that is because he is trying to use his abilities through a wall or if there is just nothing out there. Ronan does get his allies. They are currently healthy if a bit stressed out from the sudden transportation.

Mierin checks the door. And determines the door is safe. Upon opening the door the group can see a 200 foot long hallway. Floor tiles are roughly 2 feet square covering the entire floor.

The Spooks begin moving down the hallway. There are no furnishings, not pictures, only fluorescent lights spaced every 5 feet apart on the ceiling. Vheld’s entities lead the way followed by Lahz, Ronan, Vheld, Mierin, Wayne, Grim and Zzazz.

(Telemechanics needs a target. It’s not an AOE ability. If it was, you would go insane from the amount of information that would get hammered into your brain from the sheer amount of technological items in your inventory. Not to mention the inventories of those around you.)

When the Spooks are about a third of the way into the hallway the far door opens loudly. The Spooks are treated to several CS troopers dragging people into the hallway with them. People several of the Spooks know well. The first Trooper through is dragging Lahz’s daughter by the neck. Her face is bruised and blood is streaming from a broken nose. The trooper tosses her a few feet in front of himself and aims a pistol at Kaiya. She looks up at Lahz, tears mixing in with the blood on her face. She wails out her plea, terror evident in every syllable, ”Please Daddy. Don’t let me die again! I don’t want to die again!” Lahz can see blood dripping from the right armored glove of the trooper behind his daughter.

Next to Kaiya another trooper tosses a second individual. An older woman whom Mierin immediately recognizes. Blood slowly seeps from a gash on her forehead pasting her hair to the left side of her head. Her arms shake as she lifts her head and locks eyes with Mierin. Mierin’s mother calls out, ”Amanda. Help me.” She croaks out before a troopers boot presses her back down to the floor followed by a pistol leveled to the back of her head.

A third woman is tossed next to Mierin’s mother already missing a hand. Wayne recognizes the woman instantly as a chunk of ice settles in his stomach. She looks at him and smiles, much like she did when her hand was taken from her. Still kind to the last she says nothing, only looking at him with the proud smile of a parent as the trooper behind her levels his pistol at her head.

The final person to arrive is one Ronan was only recently reacquainted with. Reed is tossed to the floor along with the others. He is in much worse shape. His left arm is broken and twisted at an unnatural angle. Reed’s breath comes ragged and shallow. He has been beaten to an extent that would kill most normal people. His chest does not fall evenly. Left eye swollen shut, Reed turns with the little energy he has left and looks at Ronan. He chuckles slightly, ”Oh you idiots are in for it now.” Is all he gets out before a boot smashes his face back into the tile floor.

A voice reverberates through the hall. Lahz and Vheld can tell the voice is being projected magically. The voice is in the annoying light high pitch range and female. Sounds like a girl who is overly excited about a new toy, ”Oh boy! I Just looovvve family reunions! Say Hiiii evverrrrybody! Oh! I need my popcorn.” At the end of the little speech a few small ports open in the walls in between the Spooks and the CS troopers. Confetti fires out and a banner flutters down from the ceiling with ’Let’s have fun together!’ written across it.

Zzazz hears in his head, "Oh great you guys found the most psychotic person on the planet. Wow. And here I thought I was unhinged."

You are about 150 feet from the group of troopers. The three point star is Lahz's Daughter. The Four Point star is Mierin's
Mother. The Five point star is the Lunch Lady Wayne Cares about. The Six point star is Reed.


Your turn...What do you do now?
Attachments
Lv 1 Part 1.png
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Ronan
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [5] = 5 / 39%
JiC: 1d20: [10] = 10 / 1d100: [21] = 21

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,200ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically
|
205/205 MDC


Radar Skills
Actively being used to keep track of what is in the room, who is in the room and what changes in the room.
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100: [61] = 61 /84%
Estimating Distance: 1d100: [34] = 34 /88%
Estimating Direction: 1d100: [98] = 98 /88%
Estimating Speed: 1d100: [14] = 14 /68%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100: [63] = 63 /78%

Skills
Detect Ambush: 1d100: [57] = 57 /69% (Watch the walls, floor and ceiling for ambush/surprise points)
Prowl: 1d100: [71] = 71 /69% (Walk softly)

Post
When Ronan sees the first skullhead drag in a little girl, his lips tighten and his eyes narrow beneath the googles as he takes one step towards her. He glances towards Lahz within the power armor then back to the girl. Then he sees them drag an old woman in who looks to Mierin. Amanda? Ronan thinks in a blink as he looks to Mierin, the thought passing by as he refocuses on the boot and barrel leveled on the older woman. Ronan lets out something of an audible, guttural growl of anger when he sees the third older woman look softly towards Wayne. Ronan's fists clench when he sees the silhouette of a friend whom he holds dear. Reed. Ronan blinks as he sees Reed dragged on the floor with his left eye swollen amid ragged breathes. He's been tortured. Ronan thinks in his head.
Reed wrote:”Oh you idiots are in for it now.”
Ronan takes another step forward when the boot connects with Reed's face. "Oh, hell no." Ronan finishes, finally. Ronan smiles through gritted teeth as he rolls his neck and taps his right foot. "Heh." Ronan scoffs, stepping forward another foot so he is past Lahz. "Let's play a game. Reed can referee." Ronan says softly, his teeth still clenched and his voice seething with anger. I'm about to show these skullfucks who the better killer is. Ronan resolves in his mind, a silver knife forming in his clenched and lowered fist (not visible from in-front of him). "Still good, Reed?" Ronan calls out over the floor, taking another step.
Loudspeaker Woman wrote:”Oh boy! I Just looovvve family reunions! Say Hiiii evverrrrybody! Oh! I need my popcorn.”
Ronan stops in his slow-drawn approach towards the bound and bad, looking around for the source of the voice to no avail. When the confetti pops and the banner appears, Ronan does not appear amused. The normally fun-having soldier far too angry to tolerate the high-pitched voice that views this as a game. He glances towards the soldiers and the banner before turning to his teammates.

"If we move, it'll need to be fast. They thought they'd unnerve us... they just pissed us off. I can get to the skullshits fast." Ronan says softly to those around him over the Spooks Net. Ronan will wait for a que to leap, but is ready to charge towards the coalition soldiers.

If combat starts, the small knife turns into a second silver sword as Ronan charges. Ronan will flash towards the trooper directly over Kaiya first at about half full speed (to avoid a sonic boom but still move faster than the CS can react hopefully)


APM: 10
Initiative: 1d20+14: [11]+14 = 25

Auto-Dodges: 1d20+8: [14]+8 = 22 | 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17 | 1d20+8: [10]+8 = 18 | 1d20+8: [8]+8 = 16 | 1d20+8: [3]+8 = 11 | 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17 | 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23 | 1d20+8: [8]+8 = 16 | 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28 | 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21
Parries: 1d20+15: [3]+15 = 18 | 1d20+15: [16]+15 = 31 | 1d20+15: [18]+15 = 33 | 1d20+15: [18]+15 = 33 | 1d20+15: [11]+15 = 26 | 1d20+15: [14]+15 = 29 | 1d20+15: [8]+15 = 23 | 1d20+15: [13]+15 = 28 | 1d20+15: [20]+15 = 35 | 1d20+15: [2]+15 = 17

A1: Take off towards CS Trooper over Kaiya.
A2: Body Block/Ram the CS Trooper into the one over Mierin's Mama. Strike: 1d20+9: [19]+9 = 28 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 | 90% Chance of KD (Not counting SN PS) 1d100: [24] = 24
A3: Take off to the CS Trooper over Reed
A4: Body Block/Ram the CS Trooper into the one over the old lady looking at Wayne. Strike: 1d20+9: [5]+9 = 14 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30 | 90% Chance of KD (Not counting SN PS) 1d100: [29] = 29 (Goal being to ram all four right next to each other then blenderize them)
A5: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [7]+9 = 16 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [12]+9 = 21 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
A6: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [20]+9 = 29 Crit, Double Damage | DMG: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
A7: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
A8: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [13]+9 = 22 | DMG: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
A9: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20 | DMG: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
A10: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [16]+9 = 25 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20 | DMG: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50

Contingency: If Ronan misses and is about to hit any of the bound allies, he will let his sword be dismissed and resummon it on the next action.
Note: Ronan is not using the Super Speed above 400 Ram, just a 60 SN Shoulder Check.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Oren Exe (PW GA)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
¯\_(▀̿ ͜ʖ ͡▀̿ ̿)_/¯
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [30] = 30 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [20] = 20
JiC D100: 1d100: [38] = 38

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Furious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor (440/440 MB), Forcefield (Overloaded), See the Invisible (240', 21.00 Min), Psionic Seeking (9 Miles, 45.00 Min)

ISP: 127/221 -6 = 121

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [77] = 77


When Kaiya is dragged out by an apparent CS team fury and instinct nearly take control of Lahz but a thought crosses his mind to draw doubt, *Psyscape is partially within the Astral Plane. The real CS cannot even find it let alone manage to assault there, haul her out and get her here this quickly. I looked in on her in Psyscape myself using Remote Viewing less than 3 hours ago before I got off the Transport. This is a an illusion or a shapechanger where they plucked the image from one of my team's brains. Hell the real CS certainly are not going to be doing the bidding of someone magically projecting their voice ... right?* The shadow of doubt living in his gut does not listen though and instinctively Lahz employs Psionic Seeking (Rifter 25, 6 ISP, 9 Mile, 45.00 Min, 91%+20% for loved one=111%: 1d100: [15] = 15 ) for Kaiya.

^^^ If the being at the end of the hall that looks like Kaiya is her, then Lahz drops his enchanted mace without hesitation and his Marauder's mechanical palms go up in a nonthreatening manner even as he walks forward slowly (will not close within 100ft). Over the radio he keys, "Not sure how, but that is Kaiya."

^^^ If the being at the end of the hall that looks like Kaiya is not her, Lahz's hands go up in mock surrender for a couple heartbeats (though still holding his Mace) before the Marauder's turrets target the imposter-Kaiya (though it would be almost impossible for anyone to know he was targeting Non-Kaiya instead of the guy behind her), even as he walks forward slowly (to try to unobtrusively close to 100ft), and over the radio he says, "Not Kaiya."

Either way, he then employs an evaluation of the assemblage at the far end of the hall Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (Psyscape Pg 30)). If their psychic/supernatural scent allows Lahz to identify any of them as using metamorphosis, or a particular supernatural shapechanger/demon etc., the Psi-Tech will say such over the team's scrambled comms.

Identify types of Paranormal Creatures 96%: 1d100: [2] = 2
Lore: Demons & Monsters 50%: 1d100: [21] = 21
Lore: Magic 36%: 1d100: [11] = 11

**Amanda? Who is Amanda? It's a woman's name, maybe Mierin? Folks give a name, but that isn't always their given name. Hell everyone calls me Lahz and that's just a shortened bastardization ... but Ok, crazy magic voice projection is trying to do something. We probably need to close some of this distance. We don't have each others full true-names typically ... Where is your brother? There damn well could be a brother in Psyscape none of the team knew about. Let's see how well they are selling.** If the being at the end of the hall that looks like Kaiya is not her Lahz calls out, "Kaiya, are you Okay? Where is your brother?" as he scans for whatever is letting the 'Voice' observe, *Are there cameras? Microphones? Is she observing via a peekaboo camera on 1 or more of the sets of CS armor? ... She? Even that's an assumption, I can do a voicechange pretty easily with Tech. Is it doable with Magic? Is this Gemini? The change seems doable but a change coupled with a magic remote projection? ... Have I built a Jammer into this thing yet? I am totally building a radio scrambler into this somewhere ... *

Read Sensory Equipment 93%: 1d100: [20] = 20 -- Scan for surveillance equip.
Camouflage 26%: 1d100: [40] = 40

Potential Combat
If combat breaks out because 1 of the other Spooks initiates. the CS starts to execute prisoners (unless they are known to be fake), the CS just begin firing on the Spooks, etc., then Lahz will move forward to close the distance between himself and the 'soldier' aiming a gun at his 'daughter'. If it is the real Kaiya, then he will employ his turrets to fire on the trooper and try to get his body between Kaiya and any danger. If not, he will simply begin attacking the CS soldier previously threatening her (he's a more obvious threat and if she lives Lahz has every intention of questioning the imposter) with his Mace, but will parry and/or dodge incoming attacks if perceived.

Initiative +2 [+2 for vs Machines or Robots involved]: 1d20+2: [20]+2 = 22
APM: 9

1 --- Close distance and set turrets to autotarget CS Soldier: Strike 1d20+: [20] = 20 , Damage 8d6*2: [6, 1, 5, 6, 4, 6, 6, 4]*2 = 76

2-9 --- *** IF real Kaiya -- Parry/block/whatever is appropriate
2-9 --- *** If NOT real Kaiya -- Attack closest aggressive enemy with Mace beginning with CS Soldier originally threatening Kaiya (Crit on 16-20). Strikes: 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 , 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23 , 1d20+12: [16]+12 = 28 , 1d20+12: [19]+12 = 31 , 1d20+12: [10]+12 = 22 , 1d20+12: [4]+12 = 16 , 1d20+12: [10]+12 = 22 , 1d20+12: [1]+12 = 13 . Damage: 4d6+8: [2, 1, 2, 1]+8 = 14 , 4d6+8: [5, 3, 5, 5]+8 = 26 , 4d6+8: [6, 6, 6, 1]+8 = 27 , 4d6+8: [6, 3, 2, 1]+8 = 20 , 4d6+8: [1, 1, 5, 5]+8 = 20 , 4d6+8: [4, 4, 5, 5]+8 = 26 , 4d6+8: [4, 3, 6, 2]+8 = 23 , 4d6+8: [1, 2, 5, 2]+8 = 18

Parry [+14 (+9 if Mace cannot be used)]: 1d20+14: [7]+14 = 21 , 1d20+14: [16]+14 = 30 , 1d20+14: [3]+14 = 17 , 1d20+14: [20]+14 = 34 , 1d20+14: [8]+14 = 22 , 1d20+14: [20]+14 = 34 , 1d20+14: [5]+14 = 19 , 1d20+14: [13]+14 = 27 , 1d20+14: [10]+14 = 24 , 1d20+14: [3]+14 = 17
Dodges as needed [+8]: 1d20+2: [20]+2 = 22 +6=28, 1d20+2: [5]+2 = 7 +6=13, 1d20+2: [2]+2 = 4 +6=10, 1d20+2: [8]+2 = 10 +6=16, 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19 +6=25 Please note that the Dodge rolls should be +8, not +2. So I am adding the corrected totals for ease of reference.
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 , 1d100: [25] = 25
PER: 1d100: [17] = 17 vs. 79%

Conditions:
28m00s, PF2EP193, can cast spells/perform actions/do combat while remaining invisible, visible to heat sensors.
,
28m00s, 275/275 MDC, fully environmental, regenerates 1d6MDC/melee, 1/2 damage from all magic and mundane energy attacks, -15% to physical skills
,
11m00s, impervious to mind control of all types and +3 to save vs. psionic attacks of any kind.


Prowl: 1d100: [24] = 24 vs. 109%
To move silently while invisible
Lahz wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:45 pm"So, do we have a field protocol for confirming identities against shapechangers when teleported during a mind-scan? ... If not, I am putting that on the to-do list for when we get back. For now ... welcome back Deuce. You learn anything?"
”You’re the psychic. Otherwise I’d say using callsigns is a good sign.” Vheld briefly considers the rest his answer, then nods. ”Yes. A location. Just before I was attacked by one of their soldiers- who brought me here.” He pauses again, fighting to keep the fear out of his voice. ”I can’t sense Sil. If they harm her I am going to reduce this place to molecules.

After casting his defensive spells, Vheld opts to largely remain silent. Particularly when the team encounters a group of CS troopers, apparently with hostages. Vheld recognizes Lahz’s daughter easily enough, and from the others’ reactions assume that they are also somewhat connected to the rest of the prisoners. Very convenient- oh-so-tempting hostages to try and bait us. Into what, exactly? Leaving aside the logistics of gathering such a disparate group, they’d also have to do their research on us. And then some. Considering Ronan’s been on the planet for all of a few weeks that seems unlikely. So an illusion, or some other form of mental manipulation most likely. I am sensing a theme.

Vheld decides that, in light of the walls’ seeming impregnability, an attempt to dispel the illusion directly is ill-advised without more information on its source. Besides, springing traps is one of the best uses for minions. As quietly as he can (especially while the others are engaging with the guards/hostages) he will whisper to One and Two- ”Take them.” Then, after waiting a beat, Vheld will cast a blinding flash on the four guards (if he can restrict its AoE such that the hostages won’t be affected he will to so, but if not- they’ll be fine; -3 PPE to augment- 18+ to save). Only if the (non-possessed) guards react like actual humans in response to the flash will Vheld consider more direct offensive action of his own- otherwise he’ll let the others take care of it and keep a wary eye out for the other shoe about to drop.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 231/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil), 277/400 (Skarrah), 396/480 (Bakir). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 341/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 677/800(Skarrah), 1116/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 2/3 on Vheld IA, 2/3 on Ring of Invisibility
, 2/3 on Skarrah IA, 2/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [10] = 10 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 , 1d100: [42] = 42

Conditions
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 200/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Mierin stops short when she sees the door opening and CS soldiers walk through it with hostages. Her eyes widen when she recognizes one of the hostages. Mom!?!? Fighting the urge to do something drastic, Mierin is upset at the sight of her mother being hurt, but she’s also confused. How the fuck did they get to my mother? Mierin had spent a lot of time and effort keeping her mother out of the spotlight and to keep her as safe as possible from getting her mother a home in a safe location and buying the best security she could afford. Mierin isn’t sure how her mother ended up here but figures the most important thing is to get her mother out safely before upgrading the security on her mother’s home.

Mierin then registers that her real name had been called out loud in front of the rest of the team and sighs. Well, I guess it was going to come out eventually that Mierin wasn’t my real name. She doubts anyone on the Squad would be mad at the revelation, though she imagines there would be some surprise. The odds that she was the only one in the group with secrets was very low.

Mierin telepathically sends her mother a message. Don’t worry, Mom. We’ll get you out of here. telepathy, -2 ISP) Mierin doesn’t attack yet – one wrong move and some of the hostages could end up getting killed. Erring on the side of caution, Mierin activates her Invincible armour just in case things go south.
JIC dodge rolls
1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19
1d20+7: [5]+7 = 12
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 27/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [90] = 90 /59%
JIC: 1d20: [6] = 6 / 1d100: [80] = 80

No penalty to strike while moving.
  • Negates any bonuses provided by a Machine or Weapon.
  • Against Tech Opponents: +3 Initiative (+6 v AI's), & +3 Strike/Parry.
  • Tech Opponent Penalties: -2 Attacks, & -3 to Dodge

Wayne watches as one by one, people who seem to mean something to the Spook Squad are dragged out. His lunch lady, Gloria, is tossed on the ground, a pistol aimed at her head. Gloria?! This just became personal. Whoever is behind this will die. Is she OK? How... how is she here?!

"No fun at all." he repeats from his previous statement. He activates the Infrared Scanner on his viewplate and looks over the crowd in front of him for heat signatures. Is this an illusion? Am I dreaming? Magic. It's probably fucking magic. Goddamn twats.

Wayne hears Ronan's message and stays ready for action. He puts one hand on his Long Pistol in preparation for what might come, but doesn't draw it yet. He takes a step forward and loudly asks the Coalition soliders, "What. Do. You. Want?"

Potential Combat Actions
If combat breaks out, Wayne will rush toward the skullheads and pull his Long Pistol. As he runs, he fires at the one holding his beloved. No one fucks with the lunchlady!


Initiative: 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18
APM: 7

Action 1: Draw NG LP-45 Long Pistol.
Action 2: Fire Long Pistol at Skullhead holding Gloria. Strike: 1d20+8: [7]+8 = 15
Action 3: Fire Long Pistol at Skullhead holding Gloria. Strike: 1d20+8: [12]+8 = 20
Action 4: Fire Long Pistol at Skullhead holding Gloria. Strike: 1d20+8: [6]+8 = 14
Action 5: Fire Long Pistol at Skullhead holding Gloria. Strike: 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17
Action 6: Fire Long Pistol at Skullhead holding Gloria. Strike: 1d20+8: [2]+8 = 10
Action 7: Reserved for Dodge: 1d20+8: [11]+8 = 19
If his opponent goes down, he will aim in the following order: Kaiya's captor, Mierin's mother's captor, Reed's captor.
User avatar
Zzazz
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Zzazz »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [69] = 69 [/roll]
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [16] = 16 [/roll] / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [61] = 61 [/roll]
Initiative: [roll]1d20+8[/roll]: [5]+8 = 13 [/roll]
APM: 5

Conditions:
- PPE: ?? / 110 at end of the post
- ISP: ?? / 158 at end of the post
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge, can't be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st rd only)
Sense Supernatural Evil (Automatic / Range: 340 ft / 55% - [roll]1d100[/roll] )
PB: 16 ((30% charm/impress))
Psionic Empathy with Reptiles (see me as friend)
Telepathy with Reptiles - rng: 1000 ft


Skills -
Lore : Dino 60% - what types may be around - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [2] = 2 [/roll]
Lore: Demons & Monsters 60% - what type would do this - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [28] = 28 [/roll]
Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic 55% - what has the power to do this - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [37] = 37 [/roll]



Zzazz immediately casts Armor of Ithan as soon as he feels the increase of magic. ” What the …..??” He tries to close his eyes as the flash happens but fails. When they all appear in the new place, Zzazz looks around, rapidly blinking and he tries using his powers. ((Recast commune with spirits)) Holding his shotgun in a ready position as he slowly looks around. ” I think this is what Ronan meant by “keeping it on a swivel”.”

As the hostages are brought out, Zzazz watches the others as well as the bad guys, for reactions. Seeing the recognition is most of his time at the sight of the hostages causes Zzazz to shiver. Hearing Vheld cast, he recognizes the blinding flash and prepares. As he closes his eyes and ducks behind his shield, Zzazz casts Spiderwebs. ” Anything real will get stuck. If they are playing us, we will soon know.”


He will wait to see the effect of his spell before doing anything else.
Dice rolls
[roll]1d20[/roll]: [19] = 19
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 7th 111PA
Time: 1005
Temp: 78F


Lahz

The tension in the air has become a near physical thing. Emotions are running high as loved ones are threatened. Lahz’s internal debate does not help him. He reaches out to find his daughter and gets an unexpected result. Your Psionic seaking gets an odd return, like the odd warble over a radio when the frequencies are just out of sync. Lahz’s sense can tell the being is wrapped up in magic, but it's difficult to tell what it is. While the being is likely a shapeshifter based on what you have been able to glean from your senses, the mind seems to be that of your daughter, according to your psionic seeking. While Lahz gets that all those being threatened are shapeshifters, the CS troopers give off no magic at all. No illusion, they really are CS troopers. Additionally there seems to be a remote viewing spell in the far corner along with a spell you don’t recognize. Likely what the girl is using to project her voice and to monitor your progress.

Lahz's electronic scan only picks up active radios on the hips of the CS troopers.
Lahz's camouflage and lore skills rolls had no descriptors for what you were wishing to accomplish. Please include them in the future so I know what you are trying to do and can provide you with the correct information.
Lahz wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:19 am
If the being at the end of the hall that looks like Kaiya is not her Lahz calls out, "Kaiya, are you Okay? Where is your brother?" as he scans for whatever is letting the 'Voice' observe.
Kaiya looks up from the floor in confusion. It is clear she has no idea what Lahz is talking about. ”Please…” She softly begs once more as tears continue to stream down her face.

Ronan

Given how the confetti and flag came down from the walls there could be any number of hidden panels with all kinds of different traps and things to hit the Spooks. Ronan in his anger stomps out every step he takes. Ronan’s anger is evident as his friend is stomped into the floor.
Ronan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:26 pm Ronan takes another step forward when the boot connects with Reed's face. "Oh, hell no." Ronan finishes, finally. Ronan smiles through gritted teeth as he rolls his neck and taps his right foot. "Heh." Ronan scoffs, stepping forward another foot so he is past Lahz. "Let's play a game. Reed can referee." Ronan says softly, his teeth still clenched and his voice seething with anger. I'm about to show these skullfucks who the better killer is. Ronan resolves in his mind, a silver knife forming in his clenched and lowered fist (not visible from in-front of him). "Still good, Reed?" Ronan calls out over the floor, taking another step.
Reed gives a muffled response and gives a thumbs up with his uninjured hand. ”Mmust mmeechy.” Ronan is now in range for his sense of flesh to pick up that Reed is very much injured. He will likely die in the next few hours if he is not treated for his injuries. Ronan does pick up that there is also magic affecting Reed to a great extent, but Ronan has no knowledge of magic. In fact there is magic affecting all of the prisoners. However the troops in the back seem to be normal humans based on their biological readings.

Mierin and Wayne

Mierin’s message seems to ease a little of the worry on her mother’s face. While Grace continues to remain as still as possible.
Wayne Northblade wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:40 pm "No fun at all." he repeats from his previous statement. He activates the Infrared Scanner on his viewplate and looks over the crowd in front of him for heat signatures. Is this an illusion? Am I dreaming? Magic. It's probably fucking magic. Goddamn twats.
Wayne hears Ronan's message and stays ready for action. He puts one hand on his Long Pistol in preparation for what might come, but doesn't draw it yet. He takes a step forward and loudly asks the Coalition soliders, "What. Do. You. Want?"
Wayne cycles through his optics and gets results on his thermal optics. These are all real people. No illusions.

Vheld orders his minions to possess two of the troopers. Vheld can tell they both failed to possess the two troopers. As Vheld’s blinding flash goes off several gunshots ring out. Ronan bolts forward slamming into the trooper over Kaiya. The space is too narrow to slam the troopers into each other. However, Ronan is able to slam the trooper over Kaiya into the wall behind him. Ronan impacts the man with a sickening crunch of MDC armor snapping and cracking. The man slams into theoposite wall with a sickening crunch. The sound of snapping bones echoes through the hallway. Lahz jumps into action and closes the distance with the CS trooper over Mierin’s mother. As his turret fires on the trooper blasting his chest plate clean off. A quick follow up mace strike is turned aside as the trooper attempts to backpedal away from the massive PA Lahz is in. Lahz is finally able to connect and his mace sprays blood and bone fragments over the area. Meanwhile Ronan and Wayne quickly dispatch the remaining two Troopers while they were blinded by Vheld’s blinding flash. Ronan makes mince meat out of the trooper over Reed while Wayne fires through the trooper's chest who was threatening Gloria. Zzazz realizes he is too far away to cast the spell he wished to and before he can come up with another idea combat ensues and ends just as quickly. Combat lasted for a grand total of 5 seconds. Screams of both terror and pain echo as Kaiya is currled up in a ball on the floor. A single shot seems to have passed by her head, just missing.

Mierin’s mother is not so lucky and caught a round in her arm. The high powered round took her mother’s arm off at just above the elbow. Blood is splashed on all near her as Mierin’s mother thrashes in pain on the floor. The speed of the blood loss is alarming.

With the troopers no longer a threat the focus shifts to the captives. Gloria took a shot to the back of the head. Likely one of the shots heard following Vheld’s Blinding flash. With the pistol already aligned the trooper simply had to pull the trigger whether blind or not he couldn’t miss. Gloria’s blood pools at the feet of Wayne staining the toes of his boots red.

Reed is also no longer among this world. A pair of shots punched through his back leaving fist sized holes in his back. Ronan can actually see the blood pooling on the floor below Reed through the holes in his chest.

A slow applause precedes the girl’s voice. ”Well. That was quite dramatic. I loved it! Flash, Swish, Bam, Slice! Such raw power and such care for those you love...Careful you might make me jealous. Teehehehehe.”


Your Turn…

Notes: For future reference please separate all rolls contained in actions into those specific actions. In the future any mass of rolls, excluding auto-dodge and auto-parry, will not be used. Please reference Ronan’s Post for the proper format for actions and combat rolls.

Butter Bill
- Lahz - 127/221 (ISP) (PA-200 Functional, FF- Depleted 9.5 hours till functional, -30 MD MB NG-RA5 Arrow Ride Armor, -22 MD Light Gray Armored Flight Suit, -7 E-Clips, 7/10 Charges Universal Energy to Matter Converter)
- Ronan -
- Mierin - -5 ISP
- Vheld - -3 PPE
- Wayne - -3 Shots NG-45LP Remaining: 5/8
- Grim -
- Zzazz -
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [19] = 19 , 1d100: [10] = 10
PER: 1d100: [84] = 84 vs. 79%

Conditions:
27m45s, PF2E P193, can cast spells/perform actions/do combat while remaining invisible, visible to heat sensors.
,
27m45s, 275/275 MDC, fully environmental, regenerates 1d6MDC/melee, 1/2 damage from all magic and mundane energy attacks, -15% to physical skills
,
10m45s, impervious to mind control of all types and +3 to save vs. psionic attacks of any kind.


Prowl: 1d100: [5] = 5 vs. 109%
To move silently while invisible

Lore- Magic (Recognize enchantment): 1d100: [6] = 6 vs. 94%
To see if he recognizes any of the magic on the hostages that Ronan indicated.

Vheld frowns to himself as two of the hostages are injured and one killed. Still, with the threat neutralized the shifter considers this to be an acceptable outcome. Vheld quietly calls his Raksasha forth and issues new orders. ”One, Two- resume scouting positions. Skarrah, stabilize the humans.” Vheld gestures at the surviving hostages. I’m still not convinced they are real, but I must admit they are convincing forgeries. Vheld also listens intently to the mocking, disembodied voice. Definitely doesn’t sound like your average CS thug. The shifter debates trying to counter her magic with some of his own, but ultimately decides that without more information, such an action would gain him little and might prove counterproductive. Assuming I can even disrupt whatever is going on here. We should keep moving. While the others attend to the hostages, Vheld will gingerly step around the bodies and blood and try to quietly open the next door. If he is successful, he will cautiously peer out, an anxiously look around for Sil. From this point forward Vheld is going to assume his invisibility is compromised- anyone strong enough to set up something like this facility probably knows enough basic magic to see the invisible. He will also make a point of giving each of the hostages (including the dead one) a once-over for any signs of enchantment.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 231/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil), 277/400 (Skarrah), 396/480 (Bakir). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 341/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 677/800(Skarrah), 1116/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 2/3 on Vheld IA, 2/3 on Ring of Invisibility
, 2/3 on Skarrah IA, 2/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Ronan
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [33] = 33 / 39%
JiC: 1d20: [14] = 14 / 1d100: [62] = 62

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,200ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically
|
205/205 MDC


Radar Skills
Actively being used to keep track of what is in the room, who is in the room and what changes in the room.
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100: [94] = 94 /84%
Estimating Distance: 1d100: [43] = 43 /88%
Estimating Direction: 1d100: [58] = 58 /88%
Estimating Speed: 1d100: [81] = 81 /68%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100: [72] = 72 /78%

Skills
Detect Ambush: 1d100: [74] = 74 /69% (Watch for signs from either the hostages or from around them)

Post

Once his sensory overload passes and Ronan can process what happened, he looks over the diced soldiers then down to his fallen comrade. You deserved better, mate. I'll blow this whole place up to honor you. Ronan thinks, looking past the fallen and to the wounded.
”Well. That was quite dramatic. I loved it! Flash, Swish, Bam, Slice! Such raw power and such care for those you love...Careful you might make me jealous. Teehehehehe.”
Ronan scoffs "Hey, Skullgirl, throw on some music. I'd rather listen to that while we thrash this place and dice your soldiers." Ronan comments loudly as he knees next to Mierin's mother. He looks towards Kiaya and taps his radio. "Kid's scared. Gonna try to stop the bleeding here. Hey, Duece, our hostages ping like they are soaking in magic to me. Maybe you can check them out? Could be rigged." Ronan suggests to Duece as the mage walks past them. Ronan will expand his ability to manipulate living flesh to try to
Heal the Flesh of Others: Heal 2d6 H.P. and S.D.C. (or M.D.C on MD Beings) per touch | Range: Touch | Duration: Permanent | 3 APM per cast | Limits: Cannot heal diseases/drugs/toxins/poisons.
and stop the bleeding.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Oren Exe (PW GA)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
¯\_(▀̿ ͜ʖ ͡▀̿ ̿)_/¯
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [28] = 28 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: 1d20: [5] = 5
JiC D100: 1d100: 1d100: [45] = 45

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Furious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor (440/440 MB), Forcefield (Overloaded), See the Invisible (240', 16.00 Min), Psionic Seeking (9 Miles, 40.00 Min)

ISP: 121/221

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [73] = 73

GM wrote:Your Psionic seaking gets an odd return, like the odd warble over a radio when the frequencies are just out of sync. Lahz’s sense can tell the being is wrapped up in magic, but it's difficult to tell what it is. While the being is likely a shapeshifter based on what you have been able to glean from your senses, the mind seems to be that of your daughter, according to your psionic seeking. While Lahz gets that all those being threatened are shapeshifters, the CS troopers give off no magic at all. No illusion, they really are CS troopers. Additionally there seems to be a remote viewing spell in the far corner along with a spell you don’t recognize. Likely what the girl is using to project her voice and to monitor your progress.


Lahz wants to run to the girl but stops himself and taps his radio (no external speakers), "This is something odd because it is apparently Kaiya but also not, which to my knowledge is frakking impossible. The psychic impressions suggest they were all shapeshifters, but frankly they may have some kind of mental tethers to the originals. There is also a Remote Viewing Spell over in the [verbally identify Corner] direction. Rook, tend to Queen's Mom. Grim, strip down some armor off these CS troopers, armor Queen's Mom. I am going to try and check ... "

The Psi-Tech will activate his Remote Viewing (-10 ISP) power to observe his wife Aurelia for 4d6+12: [1, 2, 1, 4]+12 = 20 seconds, reasoning that wherever she is the real Kaiya is almost certainly close by. If Aurelia is with Kaiya and his daughter appears conscious, Lahz will watch until the end to see if anything significant gets said (about where they have been recently or any recent events/attacks/etc.) then radio the others with what he observed. If Aurelia is with Kaiya and his daughter appears unconscious, Lahz will watch until the end to see if anything significant gets said (about where they have been recently or any recent events/attacks/etc.), and upon return tap his radio "Zzazz. I am going to take Kaiya back through to that first room. Come with us and do an Exorcism, you Mystics do those right? Queen, probably time to check your Mother's memory or if this is an imposter."

(Lahz gently grasp and carry the Kaiya-figure in his arms back to the first room while asking her calmly to confirm her name, how she got here, where she was before taken, whether anyone else was taken too, what she had seen before she was brought into the hall. If she asks what Zzazz is doing, Lahz will respond he is trying to send her back to safety.)

Charm/Impress: 45%: 1d100: [34] = 34 -- Questioning of Not-Kaiya, probing for truth (questions listed immediately above)
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [80] = 80 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [11] = 11 , 1d100: [37] = 37

Skills
Interrogation technique 1d100: [19] = 19 (83%) to try to get the being that looks like Mierin's mother to talk

Conditions
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 200/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Mierin ignores the taunting voice as she quickly heads over to her mother. Whoever that is – they’re going to suffer to their last breath. Squatting down net to her, Mierin says softly, ”Don’t worry, Mom. Rook’s good at this stuff. He’ll help you with your wound.” Mierin shoots Ronan a warning look that clearly says if something happened to her mother, she’d be rather upset with him.

Frowning at Lahz’s words, Mierin looks confused. Wait? This ISN’T my mother? Well, then who the fuck is this!?! What the hell is going on!?! Looking back at the being that looks exactly like her mother, Mierin asks, ”Who are you? Why do you look exactly like my mother?” As she does this, Mierin scans her ‘mother’s’ thoughts, trying to determine if this was a shapeshifter that just thought it was her mother. (telepathy: 2 isp)
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 27/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [94] = 94 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [17] = 17 / 1d100: [51] = 51
With the third shot from his Long Pistol exiting the barrel, Sir Northblade smiles underneath his mask. "Could have saved yourself the trouble of..." Then he sees Gloria's headless body leaking crimson fluid across the floor. He looks as Mierin engages with her mother and Lahz distances from his daughter and he starts to laugh. "hehe. he. he. hehehehehe. Ha! Hahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Protect the innocent. No one is innocent.
-The Book of Night, Chapter 9: The Code of Entropy


The laughter turns to chatter directed to... no one? And then the screaming begins. "Was this it? Bring my deepest secret to bear and then execute it in front of me? Was this my final test? Am I not the Knightshade you created?! Your grand experiment?! Show yourself, so that I may show you my hate! Get out here, Slaine! You fucking coward!"

Sir Northblade spends the next short while violently shaking his weapon in the air while looking around for any place someone might come from or that they could go to continue their path. In his anger, he doesn't do any sort of ritual for Gloria's body or even clean the blood off his shoes. He just moves forward.
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Lahz wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:50 pm Perception [45%]: 1d100: [28] = 28 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: 1d20: [5] = 5
JiC D100: 1d100: 1d100: [45] = 45

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Furious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor (440/440 MB), Forcefield (Overloaded), See the Invisible (240', 16.00 Min), Psionic Seeking (9 Miles, 40.00 Min), Sixth Sense (NEW).

ISP: 121/221 +10 (Level Up) = 131/231

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [73] = 73


GM wrote:Sir Northblade smiles underneath his mask. "Could have saved yourself the trouble of..." Then he sees Gloria's headless body leaking crimson fluid across the floor. He looks as Mierin engages with her mother and Lahz distances from his daughter and he starts to laugh. "hehe. he. he. hehehehehe. Ha! Hahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" .. [a]nd then the screaming begins. "Was this it? Bring my deepest secret to bear and then execute it in front of me? Was this my final test? Am I not the Knightshade you created?! Your grand experiment?! Show yourself, so that I may show you my hate! Get out here, Slaine! You fucking coward!" Sir Northblade spends the next short while violently shaking his weapon in the air while looking around for any place someone might come from or that they could go to continue their path ...


"Right but even as shapechangers they seem to have some kind of link to the originals. Someone watch the dead, lets see if they return to an original form, whether D-Bees or deevils or ... pile of ashes ... slice of cheescake ... a nice Mutton-lettuce-an-tomato, whatever ... "

The Psi-Tech frowns within his PA at Northblade before turning back to his prior efforts, **Not exactly Sir Thorn is he? ... He was big ugly trouble, but you did't have all this ... DRAMA from the big guy. Ehhh well, you get what you get.**


1d6: [2] = 2 = HP Bump for Lvl 10
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 7th 111PA
Time: 1010
Temp: 78F


Mierin

Ronan’s abilities are effective in closing the wounds on Mierin’s mother’s arm. The bleeding has stopped but the arm still remains severed. Her mother looks at her, ”Oh, Mandy. Thank you. Where are we?” Mierin attempts to scan her mother’s mind as she ask her questions. ”What do you mean? I’m your mother.” Confusion colors the response Mierin gets to her scan, Mierin gets thoughts of her as a child and who her mother has always been there for Mierin. Mierin scan only helps solidify that the being in front of her is her mother.

Ronan

Ronan easily heals Mierin’s mother. As he comments on the lack of background music the disembodied voice responds to him. ”Sqeeee. I am now to be known as SkullGirl!!! And for that wonderful name I shall give you your background music.” The music will follow the group for the remainder of their time here...wherever here is.

Lahz

Lahz triggers remote viewing and see’s his wife in the kitchen preparing dinner. Looks like she is making some kind of stew. Despite the early hour the prepwork looks like it will take most of the day to complete. Lahz does not see Kaiya in the small window afforded to him. However his wife does seem content and happy. Not the reaction he would expect if there was trouble. However doubt still nags at him. Lahz takes a moment to observe the two dead individuals for signs of them reverting back to some other kind of form. Lahz detected the magic leaving their bodies, yet they remain in their current forms. With the magic completely having left the bodies and nothing happening Lahz takes his daughter?...Not-Daughter?...Dopple-Daughter-Ganger?...The quite accurate representation of Kaiya back to the first room to talk with her. As they walk she clings to him just as she has in the past. The facsimile of Kaiya is quite good. Lahz forgets for just a brief moment that it is not Kaiya next to him. Her gate, breath, mannerisms, voice, reactions, and even scent are all the same as he remembers. Kaiya answers with her name correctly before answering his other questions, ”I was outside playing and there was a flash oh white then I was here. *Sniffle* The bad man *Sniffle* they asked where you were. *Sniffle* They kept hitting me, *Sniffle* They said it would bring you around *Sniffle* Daddy why does this keep happening? *Sniffle* Why can’t I see your face daddy?” Kaiya tries to keep a brave face on for her father while staring up into the headpiece of Lahz’s PA. Lahz notices Zzazz did not follow him into the room. Looking back the Lizard seems to be still taking in what just happened.

Vheld and Wayne

Wayne straight goes off the rails. The voice echoes back through the room, ”Wow. Little Wayne broke so very easily. My what the others must think. No wonder you were the reject of the group. I wonder what it will take to break the rest of you. TeeHehehehehehehe.” Wayne moves forward with a reckless step.

Vheld, seeing as Ronan has the healing handled, decides not to reveal the Raksasha yet. One and Two heed his orders and move to the other end of the room. They wait there for Vheld to open the door. It seems there is something impeding their ability to move through the walls of this facility. Vheld opens the door at the far end of the hall just as Wayne gets next to him. As the door silently moves open everyone in the hallway can hear a loud *Chunk* of something activating. Before the sound finishes echoing through the hallway both Vheld and Wayne are covered in a slimy white viscous fluid. The smell is quite pungent as the fluid leaves trails everywhere. Vheld is still invisible, however he looks like a floating Jackson Pollock painting. Wayne realizes the fluid looks like a certain bodily fluid as it slowly oozes down his face shield. Laughter soon echoes through the hallway as the girl’s voice is back again. ”Hahahahahahaha. Oh, my gods, you should see yourselves. Hang on I have to get this. Tootles!”

One and Two move into the corridor and report to Vheld there is nothing visible in the next room.

Notes: The blue circles indicate invisible entities. The three point star is Lahz's Daughter. The Four Point star is Mierin's Mother. The area bordered in Purple is slick and covered in a viscous white fluid. Difficult terrain.


Ok...And...Your turn...

Butter Bill
- Lahz - 127/221 (ISP) (PA-200 Functional, FF- Depleted 9.5 hours till functional, -30 MD MB NG-RA5 Arrow Ride Armor, -22 MD Light Gray Armored Flight Suit, -7 E-Clips, 7/10 Charges Universal Energy to Matter Converter)
- Ronan -
- Mierin - -5 ISP
- Vheld - -3 PPE
- Wayne - -3 Shots NG-45LP Remaining: 5/8
- Grim -
- Zzazz -
Attachments
Lv 1 Part 1.png
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [17] = 17 , 1d100: [20] = 20
PER: 1d100: [19] = 19 vs. 79%

Conditions:
27m30s, PF2E P193, can cast spells/perform actions/do combat while remaining invisible, visible to heat sensors.
,
27m30s, 275/275 MDC, fully environmental, regenerates 1d6MDC/melee, 1/2 damage from all magic and mundane energy attacks, -15% to physical skills
,
10m30s, impervious to mind control of all types and +3 to save vs. psionic attacks of any kind.

Ronan wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:40 pm"Kid's scared. Gonna try to stop the bleeding here. Hey, Duece, our hostages ping like they are soaking in magic to me. Maybe you can check them out? Could be rigged."
Vheld takes a moment to reply, tapping his own radio and speaking softly into it (despite being in the same room) in a (probably futile) attempt to keep his position concealed. ”Nothing that I recognize. Then again, this place doesn’t seem to operate by the normal rules.” The shifter then proceeds on.

Oh good. A fun house. Vheld conceals his annoyance at being slimed (although the outline of his face might capture the expression with a certain surrealist panache), and simply stands and listens stoically to their… host? Tormentor? Narrator? Enjoy the good times. After a few seconds (long enough to determine that the substance is annoying, not dangerous) Vheld carefully picks his way into the next room and, once he’s free of the stuff, gets Skarrah out of his bottle and orders two quick cleanse spells for himself and Wayne. ”A cleanse spell, for myself and my colleague. After that, assume an unobtrusive form and take a look around with us. See what you can see.” At least the entities’ intangibility is good for that much. Nonplussed, Vheld continues into the room and looks around to see if this one as any new gag gifts to offer. Aside from occasional taps on the floor in front of him with his staff, he doesn’t seem all that concerned about more traps (though that could just be the invisibility).
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 231/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil), 277/400 (Skarrah), 396/480 (Bakir). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 341/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 677/800(Skarrah), 1116/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 2/3 on Vheld IA, 2/3 on Ring of Invisibility
, 2/3 on Skarrah IA, 2/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [49] = 49 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: 1d20: [9] = 9
JiC D100: 1d100: 1d100: [58] = 58

Conditions: Sixth Sense (NEW), Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Furious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor (440/440 MB), Forcefield (Overloaded), See the Invisible (240', 16.00 Min), Psionic Seeking (9 Miles, 40.00 Min).

ISP: 131/231

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [70] = 70 [/quote]

GM wrote:"Sqeeee. I am now to be known as SkullGirl!!! And for that wonderful name I shall give you your background music.” The music will follow the group for the remainder of their time here...wherever here is.


Lahz frowns at both the pitched squeal and the music as he waits for Zzzazz to come in and complete the attempt at Exorcism, "That girl is going to aggravate ... Zzazz, get back here. Where is Grim? He was just here " When the Reptilian comes back and does the Exorcism, Lahz monitors for any change.

He looks down at the the Doppleganger-Kaiya and ponders her question, *'Daddy why does this keep happening?' ... What the frak is she talking about? She's never been kidnapped before. She was not even aware of that stupid fake-bomb-thing. She wasn't even assaulted before. She was killed with a shot by some CS goon, but she wasn't taken and beaten. The fake-funhouse of horrors them thing is just idiocy. It has nothing to do with the CS, or the purple fire of the Soul-Forge thing ... the whole premise is so stupid. If Gemini could just summon random people away from places like Psyscape, then there would be no reason to raid multiple local settlements to take magic-user-prisoners to feed to the Forge as a cover. So this is just another frakking diversion, for no reason. A waste of our time while Gemini tries to escape ... Here, how about this ...*

Lahz will pull up the records obtained from the Southern Fangs' 'COL Abrams', and uses those as a focal point for Psionic Seeking (Rifter 25, -6 ISP, 10 Miles, 5 Min/L, 91%: 1d100: [12] = 12 ). *If he's within range we are likely still near Anderson, even if we are not directly under it.* He will disclose the results of this attempt to the Spooks via radio.

If Mierin brings her fake-mother back to the room, Lahz grudgingly trips the exit procedure on his Marauder. He will then use the UMEC to
attempt to re-attach the woman's Arm (so long as she remains non-aggressive (UMEC can be used for "Regeneration: For every charge used, the UEMC can restore 5 H.P. or S.D.C. Cannot restore more capacity than the character originally had. Double the cost for M.D.C. regeneration" so it may be able to reattach the arm) on the off-chance that she has some kind of a link with what is likely Mierin's real mother somewhere ...
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Zzazz
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Zzazz »

Perception: 31% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [64] = 64
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [12] = 12 [/roll] / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [18] = 18 [/roll]
Initiative: [roll]1d20+8[/roll]: [10]+8 = 18 [/roll]
APM: 5

Conditions:
- PPE: 110 / 110 at end of the post
- ISP: 158 / 148 at end of the post
Sixth Sense (always on / +6 init, +2 parry, +3 dodge, can't be surprised by a sneak attack from behind / 1st rd only)
Sense Supernatural Evil (Automatic / Range: 340 ft / 55% - [roll]1d100[/roll] )
PB: 16 ((30% charm/impress))
Psionic Empathy with Reptiles (see me as friend)
Telepathy with Reptiles - rng: 1000 ft
OOC Comments
Exorcism (10) - Range: Immediate area, touch or within 8 feet (2.4 m).
Duration: Instant, if successful.
Length of Trance: 30 minutes of preparation and [roll]6D6[/roll] minutes with the possessed person or animal. Note: Can only exorcize the living.
I.S.P.: 10
The healer can perform a Rite of Exorcism that uses psychic energy to expel the loathsome being from its mortal, host body. A completely successful exorcism will free the victim of the supernatural force that controls him and send it back to its own non-earthly realm. A partially successful exorcism will drive the evil force out of the possessed person or animal, but does not send the damnable thing back to its own dimension.
Thus, it can try to possess the psychic healer or flee to wander the Earth in search of a new victim. An exorcism can only be used on living people and animals whose bodies are inhabited by a supernatural
entity or other type of invasive spirit, not symbiotes or psychic possession.
Roll to determine success for an exorcism at the end of the time period.
First, roll to see if the being has been expelled from its victim's body - 52% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [45] = 45 [/roll]
Second, roll to see if the thing is forced back into its own dimension - 49% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [2] = 2 [/roll]
A failed roll means the creature can remain in our dimension, but it must leave the area and can not possess the same individual for at least six months. Note: The chance of a successful exorcism on a Nega-Psychic is reduced by half, as is the success ratio for sending the being back to its own dimension. The same is true of some of the more powerful supernatural beings capable of possession.
During the exorcism the possessing force can use whatever powers it may have, as well as physical attacks or any special psychic abilities of its host body. Fortunately, the Rite of Exorcism weakens the creature, reducing its number of attacks per melee by half. It is wise to always have one or more assistants to help defend against the being's attacks and actions. Sedating the physical host body will immobilize it, but will not prevent psychic attacks or the creature's use of its own natural powers (if any). Too many assistants or spectators can be a liability, for the creature may attempt to flee by possessing one of them. An exorcism can be attempted on the same individual as often as the healer desires.
Skills -
Lore: Demons & Monsters 60% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [86] = 86 [/roll] - what types may be around
Lore: Demons & Monsters 60% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [42] = 42 [/roll] - what type would do this
Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic 55% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [27] = 27 [/roll] - what has the power to do this
Lore: Faeries & Creatures of Magic 55% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [52] = 52 [/roll] - what types may be around
Lore: Magic --General Knowledge: 55% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [20] = 20 [/roll]
First Aid 75% / [roll]1d100[/roll]: [99] = 99 [/roll]

Post
Zzazz watches in amazement as this team strikes hard at the enemy. ” That was amazing and scary all at the same time.” He smiles as he realizes how deadly this group actually is. As his mind envisions happy futures for himself, Zzazz sees the victims on the ground and bursts into action. He starts to move to check on those hurt when he hears Lahz.
Zzazz. I am going to take Kaiya back through to that first room. Come with us and do an Exorcism, you Mystics do those right?


He stands in one spot, literally spinning around. ” What?? I need to help them… Lahz needs me!! What do I do?” Zzazz is on the verge of a mental breakdown when his instincts kick in and he notices the connection to Grim suddenly go dark. As he focuses on the connection, he hears Lahz yell again. With a shake of his head, Zzazz runs to Lahz.

”Sorry. Let me see what i can do.’ He moves next to the girl in his arms. ’May i?” Zzazz holds out his arms for the girl. Taking her gently from Lahz, Zzazz lays her on the floor. After giving her a quick once over for injuries, he looks up Lahz. ”This is gonna take almost an hour. Can you and the team cover us for that time?” Regardless of the answer, Zzazz starts. Putting his gear down nearby, Zzazz keeps his pistol on. Rolling up his sleeves, he sits crosslegged and starts to chant softly.
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [25] = 25 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [5] = 5 , 1d100: [83] = 83

Conditions
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 200/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Mierin is very confused at this point. The woman in front of her looked and sounded like her mother and seemed to have her mother’s memories. However, Lahz had said this was a shapeshifter of some kind. Then how the hell would she have my mother’s memories? Erring on the side of caution, Mierin simply nods and says, ”I don’t know where we are. We seem to be in a fun house of some kind, though I don’t think anyone is really having any fun.” I’m certainly not. Looking around the bodies, Mierin checks the armour they’re wearing checking to see if any of it can be repurposed to give her ‘mother’ some protection while the try to get out of this horrible place. She also looks for her ‘mother’s’ arm and, if it looks to be in good shape, picks it up. ”Come with me for a second.” Mierin says to the woman who looks like her mother and leads her to Lahz.

Mierin grimaces when Vheld and Wayne are slimed. Ew Mierin heads over to where Lahz and his ‘daughter’ are and, while Zzazz performs the exorcism, asks Lahz if he can help. Truthfully, Mierin doesn’t have much hope that the arm can be re-attached, but figures it didn’t hurt to try. We really need to get out of here.
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 27/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 7th 111PA
Time: 1020
Temp: 78F

Lahz/Mierin/Zzazz

Mierin finds a few pieces of armor to place on her mother as she helps her mother into the room they first entered in. Mierin notices her mother has procured one of the pistols from the downed troopers She seems to be clutching it to her chest more like a blanket than a weapon. Her mother can move under her own power but does lean on Mierin as the trauma of losing a limb is taking most of her focus. Lahz is busy dealing with Zzazz. Zzazz begins his ritual for exorcism on Kaiya. Lahz pops his seals and exits his PA to help reattach Mierin’s Mother’s arm. He’s unsure if it will work but the principle should be the same as a machine, as long as the requisite parts are present it should work.

Zzazz hears Alphanso in his head as he begins the ritual exorcism. ”Oh, an exorcism...fancy...you sure it's going to work? Did you even check to see if this being is possessed? You know that it's likely a shapeshifter type of monster, but not one you’ve come across before. The fact that Lahz is confused indicates there is something else going on in the mind of the being. I can tell this being is not possessed. So why would he order you to perform an exorcism? Anyway. Just a thought.”

Ronan/Wayne

Wayne allows Vheld’s minion to cleanse him of the sticky substance. Still full of rage he stands in the doorway unsure of what to do.

Ronan becomes lost in the song choices from their host and finds time slipping away from him.

Vheld

The Raksash complies with Vheld’s commands for a cleanse spell. When asked to appropriate a less obvious form it briefly takes the form of a CS trooper before switching to a basic looking mercenary. ”Will this do?”

As Vheld proceeds into the next room he encounters several gag traps. The first just beyond the door is a bunch of feathers blasted at him. Looks like the previous trap was a two parter. The victim would be slimed then feathered. The second trap is a hallway wide foam blade that squeaks when it hits something. The third and final one Vheld makes it to is a set of three large rubber balls that fall from the ceiling and bound off Vheld’s head. Each one is followed by hysterical laughter for their mystery host.


Everyone

”Well, it looks like someone is having fun. Too bad the rest are not. The amount of effort I spent on making this place...you wouldn’t believe it.” The voice is back. ”Why doesn’t anyone want to have fun...Oh well.” Several things happen at once when the voice fades away. Mierin and Zzazz’s sixth sense pings.

Vheld’s Minions indicate something is happening at the end of the hall. A false wall drops down and reveals six beings Vheld has never seen before. They move into the hallway looking at Vheld and his minions.

As Lahz is tending to Mierin’s mother, he feels as if a white hot poker was drug down his back. Turning around, his daughter is holding a small knife now dripping with his blood. ”Why don’t you ever want to play daddy? You are never around any more!” (Roll Save vs Toxin Non-Lethal) (- 10 SDC)

Mierin’s mother takes cover behind Mierin, her arm only partially attached still swinging by her side.

Ok. Combat time...Now what?...Oh ya...Roll Initiative.

Notes: The White box is a pile of Feathers, The Pink line is the Large Foam Sword, the Pink Circles are the three large bouncy balls that hit Vheld in the head.

Butcher Bill
- Lahz - 127/221 (ISP) (PA-200 Functional, FF- Depleted 9.25 hours till functional, -30 MD MB NG-RA5 Arrow Ride Armor, -22 MD Light Gray Armored Flight Suit, -7 E-Clips, 6/10 Charges Universal Energy to Matter Converter), (16/26 SDC)
- Ronan -
- Mierin - -5 ISP
- Vheld - -3 PPE
- Wayne - -3 Shots NG-45LP Remaining: 5/8
- Grim -
- Zzazz -
Attachments
Lv 1 Part 2.png
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [87] = 87 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [1] = 1
JiC D100: 1d100: [57] = 57

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Furious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor (440/440 MB), Forcefield (Overloaded), See the Invisible (240', 6.00 Min), Sixth Sense (NEW, +6 Initiative, +2 Parry, +3 Dodge, & Cannot be surprised by a sneak attack), Super Telekinesis (100lbs, 1000', 20.00 Min, RUE p.182)

ISP: 125/231

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [25] = 25

As he tries to help Mierin and her mother with re-attachment of her severed limb a shivering twinge of alarm runs down the Back of Lahz's neck, and he glances back to see that the Kaiya-Look-alike(?) is slashing his way with a blade. Instinctively he bats at the blade with the UMEC to parry ...

Prior-Round-Parry: 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17
Save: 1d20: [8] = 8

**Blithering moron Zzazz, why aren't you watching what she's doing? No damn warning she's looking to stab me in the back with a knife? Really? ... I ...** Lahz backs several steps off to create space, his heart breaking as he reaches out to expend psychic energy [-10 ISP, Super TK, 100lbs]. He siezes the girl with Telekinesis and suspends her 2ft off the ground (spinning her to face away from anyone else) holding her there. "Queen? ... I can't."

With the Kaiya-Look-alike(?) exposed, Lahz will use a charge off of his Talisman of Time Slip to freeze things and move. First Lahz fires the UMEC at his leg point-blank by feel (without looking) *This should either repair the Light Gray Armored Flight Suit or NG-RA5 Arrow Ride Armor ... cannot see which since I've got to watch Mierin's 'Mom'. I cannot bring myself to end the Kaiya-girl-thing ... maybe Mierin can.* Then he draws his Q1-02 "Stopper" Ion Pistol warily and re-positions to the far side of the Marauder to make some kind of cover available, *I may not be IN the damn suit, but I can use it to block for me ... Now I've got offense (Stopper) and a bit of defense (UMEC).*

If Mierin's 'Mom' takes any kind of aggressive move towards Mierin (or himself), Lahz will fire at her. If needed he will parry or foresake up to 2 attacks to dodge where appropriate.

APM: 6
Initiative [+6]: 1d20+6: [16]+6 = 22

1) TK [-10 ISP], Grab/Suspend Kaiya 1d20: [12] = 12 +3=15
2) Time Slip Talisman
3) Move + use UMEC on self (+10 MD to something ... armor or flight suit)
4) Draw Stopper pistol
5) Fire if necessary -- Strike 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16 , 4d6+4: [6, 5, 6, 3]+4 = 24 M.D.
6) Fire if necessary -- Strike 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17 , 4d6+4: [4, 6, 2, 4]+4 = 20 M.D.

Parry [+8]: 1d20+8: [11]+8 = 19 , 1d20+8: [7]+8 = 15 , 1d20+8: [17]+8 = 25 , 1d20+8: [10]+8 = 18
Dodge [+9]: 1d20+9: [19]+9 = 28 , 1d20+9: [10]+9 = 19
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Ronan
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [49] = 49 / 39%
JiC: 1d20: [5] = 5 / 1d100: [19] = 19

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,200ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically
|
205/205 MDC


Radar Skills
Actively being used to keep track of what is in the room, who is in the room and what changes in the room.
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100: [31] = 31 /84%
Estimating Distance: 1d100: [42] = 42 /88%
Estimating Direction: 1d100: [80] = 80 /88%
Estimating Speed: 1d100: [44] = 44 /68%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100: [64] = 64 /78%

Skills
Disguise: 1d100: [43] = 43 /69% (What type of disguise is being used on the hostages/impostors)

Post

Ronan takes a step back and arms up with Silver Swords when the two hostages are identified as imposters. "What the f..?" He says, his voice trailing as he looks between the two. "So what the fuck, do we kill them?" Ronan asks, though his attention is briefly diverted when the music plays from the Skullgirl. "Hate to say it, but not a bad taste in music." Ronan adds as he stands and looks back towards the impostors as the voice fades and things start happening,

When Lahz is stabbed by Kiaya, the alien soldier is visibly surprised as he looks between the two. He will put a hand on Lahz's shoulder to heal his wound, but sigh. "Can't stop the poison though." He says as he senses the poison in Lahz's system. He'll queue his radio to the Spooks net. "Ace was stabbed and poisoned, non-lethal, may need a spell." Ronan informs Vheld and Wayne who are further in. Ronan is with Lahz and Mierin healing the hostages for the moment.

If Vheld informs them about the company he has around the corner, Ronan will look to Mierin and Lahz and then the floating Kiaya and somberly nod. "I'll go help Deuce, you two got this. Call." Ronan adds and will speed over to Vheld's position. When he sees the fun traps scattered about, he'll stop on a dime and shake his head, blinking. "Wow, what a freakhouse." Ronan mutters out loud as he catches up tp Vheld.


APM: 10
Initiative: 1d20+14: [13]+14 = 27

Auto-Dodges: 1d20+8: [8]+8 = 16 | 1d20+8: [6]+8 = 14 | 1d20+8: [5]+8 = 13 | 1d20+8: [14]+8 = 22 | 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 | 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27 | 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 | 1d20+8: [17]+8 = 25 | 1d20+8: [4]+8 = 12 | 1d20+8: [4]+8 = 12
Parries: 1d20+15: [9]+15 = 24 | 1d20+15: [8]+15 = 23 | 1d20+15: [14]+15 = 29 | 1d20+15: [12]+15 = 27 | 1d20+15: [14]+15 = 29 | 1d20+15: [18]+15 = 33 | 1d20+15: [11]+15 = 26 | 1d20+15: [19]+15 = 34 | 1d20+15: [17]+15 = 32 | 1d20+15: [20]+15 = 35

A1: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [7]+9 = 16 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
A2: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [7]+9 = 16 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [12]+9 = 21 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
A3: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [13]+9 = 22 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [20]+9 = 29 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
A4: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 | DMG: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [15]+9 = 24 | DMG: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
A5: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [12]+9 = 21 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
A6: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [7]+9 = 16 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
A7: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [14]+9 = 23 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
A8: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9 | DMG: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
A9: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
A10: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [13]+9 = 22 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40

Contingency: If Ronan's Silver Armor drops, he will sacrifice an action to reactive it.
Contingency: If Ronan misses and is about to hit any of his allies, he will let his sword be dismissed/drop or release it and re-summon it on the next action if he can.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Oren Exe (PW GA)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
¯\_(▀̿ ͜ʖ ͡▀̿ ̿)_/¯
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [63] = 63 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [1] = 1 , 1d100: [61] = 61
Initiative: 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23
APM: 9

Conditions
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 200/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Lahz wrote: He seizes the girl with Telekinesis and suspends her 2ft off the ground (spinning her to face away from anyone else) holding her there. "Queen? ... I can't."
Mierin nods at Lahz with a brief look of sympathy. ”Understood.” She understands where Lahz is coming from. Given what had just happened, there was a chance that 'Mary could attack hem as well. If Merin’s ‘mother’ attacked her, Mierin would make sure the threat was eliminated. However, just because Mierin could do such a thing, didn’t mean that she would enjoy doing it. To her mother, Mierin says sternly, ”Turn away, Mother. You don’t want to watch this.” Given that this being seems to have Mierin’s mother’s memories, Mierin figures that it would be understood that it was important that Mierin’s mother listen to her words and do what was requested.

Grabbing one of her silver-plated knives, Mierin doesn’t hesitate to slit the throat of the girl held captive by Lahz’s telekinetic power. She will do this for as many times as necessary, in case she doesn’t hit the jugular vein the first time. Been awhile since I’ve done this. Mierin thinks to herself, reflecting on her early days of mercenary work.

Once that unpleasant piece of business is taken care of, Mierin looks at her mother. ”We need to keep moving.” Mierin realizes she sounds cold, but it’s more important to get the hell out of this place than it is to wallow in sorrow right now. ”Please give me the gun. You know you can’t shoot.” Mierin watches her mother warily, watching for any signs that she might attack her or Lahz, just like Kaiya, holding out her hand for the gun Mary was holding..

Actions
1. talks to Lahz and her mother
2. take-out silver-plated knife
3. attempts to slit girl’s throat. Strike: 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 , damage: 1d6+8: [6]+8 = 14
4. attempts to slit girl’s throat. Strike: 1d20+9: [16]+9 = 25 , damage: 1d6+8: [4]+8 = 12
Contingency action: talks to mother, asking for the gun Mary was holding
5. attempts to slit girl’s throat. Strike: 1d20+9: [4]+9 = 13 , damage: 1d6+8: [6]+8 = 14
Contingency action: talks to mother, asking for the gun Mary was holding
6. attempts to slit girl’s throat. Strike: 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 , damage: 1d6+8: [2]+8 = 10
Contingency action: talks to mother, asking for the gun Mary was holding
7. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+6: [10]+6 = 16
8. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7
9. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+6: [14]+6 = 20

Auto-Parry, if needed
1d20+7: [13]+7 = 20 , 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 , 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9 , 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 , 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 , 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 , 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 , 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13 , 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 27/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [20] = 20 , 1d100: [23] = 23
PER: 1d100: [77] = 77 vs. 79%

Conditions:
27m15s, PF2E P193, can cast spells/perform actions/do combat while remaining invisible, visible to heat sensors.
,
27m15s, 275/275 MDC, fully environmental, regenerates 1d6MDC/melee, 1/2 damage from all magic and mundane energy attacks, -15% to physical skills
,
10m15s, impervious to mind control of all types and +3 to save vs. psionic attacks of any kind.

Sum of All Fears wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:23 pmWhen asked to appropriate a less obvious form it briefly takes the form of a CS trooper before switching to a basic looking mercenary. ”Will this do?”
Vheld nods absently. ”Fine.” The next few gags still provoke no outward reaction from Vheld, but inwardly his irritation continues to blossom into frustration, anger, and ultimately no small amount of hatred for the little shit who set this all up and now continues to laugh at them. They had better be a child. Only a child would find this funny. So I won’t kill them. Just trap their soul in a bottle, maybe let it out after a decade or two. He tries to avoid grinding his teeth as he continues to look around, although he does slow his search somewhat to give the others a chance to catch up (and do whatever they’re going to do with the ‘hostages’).

As he goes, Vheld continues tapping the walls, to look for some surface where he can apply his magic and short-circuit the whole maze (or at least bypass part of it- anything to put that cackling whatsherface in her place). Then, he spots the wall dropping, and some new forms trotting out. This I know what to do. Plus it’ll be good to vent some of my frustrations. Just picture them as the voice. To start things off, Vheld decides to halt (or at least reduce) the things’ threat capability with a carpet of adhesion, which he casts quickly and then coats upon the floor between him and the advancing whatever they are. The shifter will be curious to see their reaction, and is prepared to withdraw to the others if the carpet proves ineffective for any reason. If that is the case, and they continue advancing, Vheld will turn to Skarrah and say ”Let’s go” before hurrying back towards the others, and growling into his radio ”We have incoming. Zombie-type things, at least one of them blocking my magic, plus whatever other fun twists our hostess has in store for us.” If the carpet holds them, Vheld instead reports ”I have temporarily immobilized a group of hostiles. Could use some help taking out the trash.” Then, he pulls out his shard rifle and opens fire, trying to kill as many of the creatures as quickly as he can. Either way, if Ronan radios him about the poison Vheld will reply ”Acknowledged. I’ll be right there, or you can just follow the sound of gunfire.”
Sum of All Fears wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:23 pm”Well, it looks like someone is having fun. Too bad the rest are not. The amount of effort I spent on making this place...you wouldn’t believe it.” The voice is back. ”Why doesn’t anyone want to have fun...Oh well.”
Vheld addresses the taunting for the first time. ”What a waste. Devoting your energies to such frivolity is almost certain to result in disappointment.”
Combat rolls
Initiative: 1d20: [15] = 15
APM: 7

Action 1: Cast carpet of adhesion covering the entire floor (and both of the side walls, just to be safe) with a carpet of adhesion ((-10 PPE)).
Action 2: Turn and retreat, or unholster shard rifle. If retreating, spend the rest of the melee hurrying back to the others.
Action 3: Open fire (single shot) with shard rifle- 1d20+7: [1]+7 = 8 , 2d6+1 MD.
Action 4: Open fire (single shot) with shard rifle- 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 , 2d6+1 MD.
Action 5: Open fire (single shot) with shard rifle- 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21 , 2d6+1 MD.
Action 6: Open fire (single shot) with shard rifle- 1d20+7: [1]+7 = 8 , 2d6+1 MD.
Action 7: Open fire (single shot) with shard rifle- 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 , 2d6+1 MD.

Auto-parries with rifle (add +4 if Vheld is retreating, in which case he’s using his staff): 1d20+5: [3]+5 = 8 , 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 , 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16 , 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 , 1d20+5: [16]+5 = 21 , 1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12 , 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 231/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil), 277/400 (Skarrah), 396/480 (Bakir). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 341/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 677/800(Skarrah), 1116/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 2/3 on Vheld IA, 2/3 on Ring of Invisibility
, 2/3 on Skarrah IA, 2/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [25] = 25 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [20] = 20 / 1d100: [63] = 63

Conditions:
Combat Acrobatics: No penalty to strike when moving

Combat Awareness: Basic
  • Primary Opponent ONLY
  • Negates any bonuses provided by a Machine or Weapon
  • Against Tech Opponents: +3 Initiative (+6 v AI's), & +3 Strike/Parry, +4 to Auto Dodge vs 1 tech opponent (+1 opponent at Levels 9 and 13)
  • Tech Opponent Penalties: -2 Attacks, & -3 to Dodge



Wayne is enraged. The 'sliming' after having the one person he cared for executed in front of him made him lose his cool. After being cleansed by Vheld's minion, Wayne continues slowly down the hallway until he hears:
Sum of All Fears wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:23 pm”Well, it looks like someone is having fun. Too bad the rest are not. The amount of effort I spent on making this place...you wouldn’t believe it.” The voice is back. ”Why doesn’t anyone want to have fun...Oh well.”
Vheld wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:07 am”We have incoming. Zombie-type things, at least one of them blocking my magic, plus whatever other fun twists our hostess has in store for us.”
"You want to have fun? You picked the wrong group of assholes, you dumb bitch."

Wayne fires off a few shots from his LP as he heads down the hall. Taking aim at the rightmost being, he hopes to get a sense of what they're made of.

Initiative: 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13
APM: 7

Actions 1-2: Fire Aimed LP shot at #5. Strike: 1d20+7: [5]+7 = 12 Damage: 5d6: [2, 5, 4, 6, 2] = 19
Actions 3-4: Fire Aimed LP shot at #5. Strike: 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 Damage: 5d6: [2, 1, 6, 4, 2] = 15
Actions 5-6: Fire Aimed LP shot at #5. Strike: 1d20+7: [7]+7 = 14 Damage: 5d6: [1, 4, 4, 3, 5] = 17
Action 7: Reserved for Dodge.

Dodges: 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27
Parries: 1d20+8: [12]+8 = 20 1d20+8: [1]+8 = 9 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17 1d20+8: [4]+8 = 12 1d20+8: [14]+8 = 22 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 7th 111PA
Time: 1020:15
Temp: 78F

Before Combat

Lahz senses the attack from his backside. He turns to parry the attack, but just misses it. The small dagger bites into his flank. More than that he feels as if the blade cut into his very soul. (-8 HP/ISP/PPE; Wound will begin healing in 24 hours) Save vs Poison (Failed) Lahz feels something else flows into his bloodstream. Lahz is assailed by fatigue and a numbness in his limbs. (-2 APM, -4 Strike, -4 Dodge/Parry, -40% to skills that require fine motor skills or touch, -20% to all skills, Duration: 2 hours)
Ronan’s attempts to heal the wound prove unsuccessful. It appeared the wound refuses to heal. Ronan has never run into a wound like this. His flesh works tell him the wound has been caused by what can only be described as ‘Anti-Life’ energy.

Combat

Lahz/Mierin/Zzazz
Lahz picks up not-Kaiya with TK to suspend her in the air. With his movements slowed Lahz just is able to duck under another slash from his Not-Daughter. Lahz asks Mierin to do what he is unable to do. Mierin Slices at the girl. Despite being held in the air she can still defend herself. Meirin is only able to land a single bow and while it is deep and bleeding Meirin knows she missed the vital area in her target’s neck. For her troubles Meirin’s Invincible Armor flashes as it intercepts the knife used on Lahz. It seems the knife adjusts for it’s target as Meirin can tell her Invincible Armor took some damage. (-13 MD from Invincible Armor)
Lahz is able to activate his Time Slip Talisman and regains 10 MDC on his Light Gray Armored Flight Suit. Lahz then takes cover behind his PA.

Ronan/Wayne/Vheld

Vheld casts his COA only to have the magic canceled in his hands. Vheld knows one of the six foes has the same natural abilities as a Psi-Nulifier. Knowing he is alone in this area of the hallway Vheld smartly falls back along with his minions. However his initial casting gave two of the beings the ability to swing at him before he made his get away. Zombie 2 and 3 are able to close and attack with their twin swords before Vheld is able to fall back. Despite his best efforts Vheld is only able to successfully parry 1 of the strikes, the others impact his Invincible Armor. (- 64 MDC Invincible Armor)

As Vheld falls back Ronan and Wayne take up the doorway and hold the line keeping the Zombies in the hallway. These zombies look nothing like anything anyone has seen. While their eyes look lifeless and gray, their black armored bodies look very much alive. The Jet black armor seems to suck the light in from around it as it moves with the bodies of the zombies. Wayne and Ronan are quickly surrounded by the zombies as they are dealing with three zombies each. Wayne fires on his opponents as they close around him. Wayne notices the zombies do not dodge but will parry. Wayne also notices his pistols are only half as effective as it should be against these enemies. Zombie 2 and 3 have a pair of swords. The others seem to have claws protruding from their hands. Wayne’s first shot hits Zombie 2 in the chest armor leaving a small scuff in the armor. Zombie 2 crosses his swords and takes the second shot on his left forearm band. Wayne can now see the armor is much more segmented than standard body armor. As Wayne is able to hit his targets his targets fight back. Wayne is able parry two of the four attacks leveled at him. Of the two that sneak through one hits his chest plate, more or less scratching the paint. The second one catches him in the leg. The blow nearly unbalances the cyber-knight. Wayne looks down and sees four long claw marks deep in his leg armor. (-16 MD Main Body; -42 MD Left Leg)

Ronan for all his abilities takes three of the four attacks leveled his way. The super soldier gives better than he gets as he becomes a whirling blender. Ronan attempts to blenderiz Zombie 3 in front of him. While most of his strikes land the zombie clearly has some skill and is able to parry several of Ronan’s strikes. Ronan lands multiple hits on his target leaving gashes in most of the left side of the zombie and shattering its lower left leg armor. (-73 MD Silver Armor)

Note: Two actions were lost for all parties from Lahz's time slip.

Round one over...On to Round Two!!!

Butcher Bill
- Lahz - -8 HP / -8 PPE 109/221 (ISP) (PA-200 Functional, FF- Depleted 9.25 hours till functional, -30 MD MB NG-RA5 Arrow Ride Armor, 10/22 Light Gray Armored Flight Suit, -7 E-Clips, 6/10 Charges Universal Energy to Matter Converter)
- Ronan - 132/205 Silver Armor
- Mierin - -5 ISP/ -13 MD from Invincible Armor
- Vheld - -13 PPE
- Wayne - -5 Shots NG-45LP Remaining: 3/8; 184/200 Main Body; 83/125 Left Leg
- Grim -
- Zzazz -
Attachments
Lv 1 Part 2.png
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [19] = 19 , 1d100: [64] = 64
PER: 1d100: [59] = 59 vs. 79%

Conditions:
27m00s, PF2E P193, can cast spells/perform actions/do combat while remaining invisible, visible to heat sensors.
,
27m00s, 215/275 MDC, fully environmental, regenerates 1d6MDC/melee, 1/2 damage from all magic and mundane energy attacks, -15% to physical skills
,
10m15s, impervious to mind control of all types and +3 to save vs. psionic attacks of any kind.


Invincible armor regeneration this round: 1d6: [4] = 4

With some sort of psi-nullifier in their ranks, my options are severely limited. Brute force, coupled with a barrage of weak magical attacks to try and overwhelm their nullifier. First order of business- minion commands. ”One, two. Possess any enemies you can, if you fail watch the hallway behind them for new hostiles to seize. Skarrah, kill those things.” Reaching into his dimensional pocket, Vheld will also call forth his Jinn. ”You too, Bakir. Minimal magic.” Vheld then energizes his storm staff, and begins firing lightning bolts at targets of opportunity- even if they don’t hit, they’ll keep some of the zombies busy. Vheld is also not too distracted to notice a commonality. Black armor. No coincidence I’m sure.


Initiative: 1d20: [5] = 5
APM: 7

Action 1: Orders to minions.
Action 2: Grab Bakir, supplemental orders.
Action 3: Energize storm staff ((-30 PPE)).
Action 4: Fire lightning bolt at weakest/most vulnerable target, or the one most threatening to Vheld personally; 1d20+4: [15]+4 = 19 to strike, 6d6: [2, 3, 5, 5, 2, 6] = 23 MD.
Action 5: Fire lightning bolt at weakest/most vulnerable target, or the one most threatening to Vheld personally; 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10 to strike, 6d6: [6, 2, 5, 5, 1, 2] = 21 MD.
Action 6: Fire lightning bolt at weakest/most vulnerable target, or the one most threatening to Vheld personally; 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 to strike, 6d6: [5, 1, 4, 5, 4, 1] = 20 MD.
Action 7: Fire lightning bolt at weakest/most vulnerable target, or the one most threatening to Vheld personally; 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 to strike, 6d6: [1, 1, 5, 6, 2, 3] = 18 MD.

Contingency: If Vheld’s invincible armor is destroyed, he will sacrifice an action to create a new one using his talisman.

Auto-parries with staff: 1d20+9: [15]+9 = 24 , 1d20+9: [13]+9 = 22 , 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 , 1d20+9: [16]+9 = 25 , 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 , 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 , 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20

Skarrah Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 , 1d100: [45] = 45
APM: 7

Conditions: Psi-sword (30m00s remaining, does 6d6 MD).

Pursuant to Vheld's orders, Skarrah will eschew magic and simply fight with a summoned psi-sword. She will move forward to hold the line with Wayne and Ronan.

Action 1: Summon psi-sword ((-30 ISP)).
Action 2: Movement (deduct others as needed).
Action 3: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [20]+7 = 27 to strike, 6d6: [3, 2, 3, 3, 6, 1] = 18 x2=36 MD.
Action 4: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 to strike, 6d6: [2, 1, 3, 5, 3, 6] = 20 MD.
Action 5: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 to strike, 6d6: [1, 4, 6, 1, 6, 2] = 20 MD.
Action 6: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 to strike, 6d6: [5, 3, 5, 6, 5, 4] = 28 MD.
Action 7: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 to strike, 6d6: [2, 1, 2, 6, 4, 2] = 17 MD.

Auto-parries with psi-sword: 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14 , 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8 , 1d20+6: [19]+6 = 25 , 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17 , 1d20+6: [17]+6 = 23 , 1d20+6: [16]+6 = 22 , 1d20+6: [13]+6 = 19
Bakir Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+1: [16]+1 = 17
JIC: 1d20: [14] = 14 , 1d100: [28] = 28
APM: 3

Sluggish due to it being daytime, Bakir just follows Skarrah's lead and punches whichever foe she attacks.

Action 1: Movement.
Action 2: Punch zombie- 1d20+3: [1]+3 = 4 , 5d6: [4, 2, 3, 3, 6] = 18 MD.
Action 3: Punch zombie- 1d20+3: [14]+3 = 17 , 5d6: [6, 1, 1, 6, 3] = 17 MD.

Auto-parries: 1d20+3: [4]+3 = 7 , 1d20+3: [13]+3 = 16 , 1d20+3: [16]+3 = 19
One/Two Combat Rolls
One
Initiative: 1d20+2: [5]+2 = 7
JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 , 1d100: [27] = 27
APM: 4

Two
Initiative: 1d20+2: [18]+2 = 20
JIC: 1d20: [11] = 11 , 1d100: [60] = 60
APM: 4

Both entities will float around looking for something hostile to possess.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 231/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil), 277/400 (Skarrah), 396/480 (Bakir). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 341/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 677/800(Skarrah), 1116/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 2/3 on Vheld IA, 2/3 on Ring of Invisibility
, 2/3 on Skarrah IA, 2/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Ronan
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [75] = 75 / 39%
JiC: 1d20: [8] = 8 / 1d100: [57] = 57

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,200ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically
|
132/205 MDC


Radar Skills
Actively being used to keep track of what is in the room, who is in the room and what changes in the room.
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100: [91] = 91 /84%
Estimating Distance: 1d100: [13] = 13 /88%
Estimating Direction: 1d100: [3] = 3 /88%
Estimating Speed: 1d100: [72] = 72 /68%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100: [23] = 23 /78%

Post

For his part, the arismal soldier turned mercenary does not pay nearly as close attention to the enemies around him except that they are there. All these freaks look the same to me, silver cuts them so, time to blenderize. The Arismal thinks with a grin. What Ronan can't dodge, he attempts to parry with the silver armor on his body. Ultimately, Ronan is opting to attract as much of the enemies eyes as possible. Better they are on me than the others. He reasons and continues his slice and dice campaign. Ronan will be on the look out for anyone who looks like they might be commanding the skullombies, or anyone trying to get past him to the others down the hall.

As Ronan continues the fight with Wayne next to him, Ronan looks over his shoulder towards the swordsman. "Holding up!?" He asks amid the chaos of combat before adding. "These fuckers hit pretty hard!" He adds with a bellow inbetween swings.

Combat
APM: 10
Initiative: 1d20+14: [15]+14 = 29

Auto-Dodges: 1d20+8: [5]+8 = 13 | 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27 | 1d20+8: [12]+8 = 20 | 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23 | 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23 | 1d20+8: [1]+8 = 9 | 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 | 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27 | 1d20+8: [10]+8 = 18 | 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17
Parries: 1d20+15: [1]+15 = 16 | 1d20+15: [17]+15 = 32 | 1d20+15: [17]+15 = 32 | 1d20+15: [18]+15 = 33 | 1d20+15: [11]+15 = 26 | 1d20+15: [8]+15 = 23 | 1d20+15: [8]+15 = 23 | 1d20+15: [9]+15 = 24 | 1d20+15: [10]+15 = 25 | 1d20+15: [11]+15 = 26

A1: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [7]+9 = 16 | DMG: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [12]+9 = 21 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
A2: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [4]+9 = 13 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
A3: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [20]+9 = 29 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [5]+9 = 14 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
A4: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [4]+9 = 13 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
A5: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 | DMG: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
A6: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [9]+9 = 18 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [10]+9 = 19 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
A7: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [14]+9 = 23 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [20]+9 = 29 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
A8: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [20]+9 = 29 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
A9: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [13]+9 = 22 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [15]+9 = 24 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
A10: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [19]+9 = 28 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60

Contingency: If Ronan's Silver Armor drops, he will sacrifice an action to reactive it.
Contingency: If Ronan misses and is about to hit any of his allies, he will let his sword be dismissed/drop or release it and re-summon it on the next action if he can.
Contingency: If an enemy tries to break off or get past him towards the others, or if Wayne gets overpowered near him, Ronan will try to help.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Oren Exe (PW GA)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
¯\_(▀̿ ͜ʖ ͡▀̿ ̿)_/¯
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [45%]: 1d100: [1] = 1 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [6] = 6
JiC D100: 1d100: [36] = 36

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Furious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor (440/440 MB), Forcefield (Overloaded), See the Invisible (240', 5.75 Min), Sixth Sense (Cannot be surprised by a sneak attack), Super Telekinesis (100lbs, 1000', 19.75 Min, RUE p.182), Mystery-Poison [[-2 APM, -4 Strike, -4 Dodge/Parry, -40% to skills that require fine motor skills or touch, -20% to all skills, 120.00 Min ]]

ISP: 109/231

Telemechanics [99%]: 1d100: [4] = 4

Lahz reels from the comparatively small wound, recognizing it as similar to the injury from his book-vision and he grits his teeth to bear through it. He TK-repositions Kaiya's suspended form and climbs into the Marauder, **Motherfrakker ... I'm going to get blood all over the damn padding. Will the stupid magic-fix-it-gun get out stains? .... Ow ow ow ... damnit.**

Lahz will dodge or parry as appropriate.

APM: 6-2= 4
Initiative: 1d20: [15] = 15

1) Hold/TK-Suspend Kaiya (Raise and turn to face a wall so she can't just slash at people)
2) Use UMEC on self (+10 MD to something ... armor or flight suit)
3-4) Get into PA

Parry [+6]: 1d20+6: [4]+6 = 10 , 1d20+6: [10]+6 = 16 , 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14 , 1d20+6: [6]+6 = 12
Dodge [+6]: 1d20+6: [3]+6 = 9 , 1d20+6: [15]+6 = 21 , 1d20+6: [9]+6 = 15 , 1d20+6: [20]+6 = 26
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [6] = 6 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 , 1d100: [28] = 28
Initiative: 1d20+8: [4]+8 = 12
APM: 9

Conditions
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 187/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
Mierin scowls as she feels her armour taking a hit from the supposedly immobile girl. This was really annoying. If my old crew could see me now. Mierin thinks to herself as she moves so she is now standing behind the not-Kaiya (NK). Mierin then puts the knife away and pulls Malice from the scabbard. Should have just used this in the first place. Mierin thinks to herself. Mierin then attempts to stab NK in the back, killing whoever this was a quickly as humanly possible. Given that this being looked exactly like Lahz’s daughter, Mierin was doubtful that this was any easier for Lahz to watch.

Once/if Mierin is successful, she will check on the being that looks like her mother. ”How are you holding up?”

Actions
1. moves to stand behind not-Kaiya
2. puts knife away and pulls Malice from scabbard.
3. attempts to stab NK with Malice. Strike: 1d20+9: [14]+9 = 23 , damage: 5d6+8: [6, 4, 3, 2, 4]+8 = 27
4. attempts to stab NK with Malice. Strike: 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20 , damage: 5d6+8: [6, 2, 5, 4, 5]+8 = 30 /if successful, talks to mother
5. attempts to stab NK with Malice. Strike: 1d20+9: [18]+9 = 27 , damage: 5d6+8: [3, 3, 4, 5, 6]+8 = 29 if successful, talks to mother
6. attempts to stab NK with Malice. Strike: 1d20+9: [4]+9 = 13 , damage: 5d6+8: [6, 6, 2, 2, 3]+8 = 27 if successful, talks to mother
7. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+6: [4]+6 = 10
8. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17
9. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+6: [4]+6 = 10

Auto-Parry, if needed
1d20+7: [7]+7 = 14 , 1d20+7: [20]+7 = 27 , 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 , 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21 , 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21 , 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 , 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 , 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 27/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: September 7th 111PA
Time: 1020:30
Temp: 78F

Lahz/Meirin/Zzazz

Lahz spins his not-Daughter around so she can't swing on anyone any more and begins to climb into his PA. Lahz is able to hit his Armored Flight Suit with his UMEC and adds an additional 10 MDC to his suit. Due to the short time Lahz has been out of his PA it was not fully powered down. Time to suit up is 30 seconds.

Meirin berates herself for her performance and pulls out a weapon that is sure to do the job. Meirin’s strike is true as she skewers the girl on her sword. ”Gahhhh!!!! Daddyyyyy!!!Daddd….” The girl cries out in anguish, begging for her father to save her as she gurgles her final breaths. She hangs limply in the air, blood draining from her corpse onto the floor. When Meirin turns to her mother, her mother does not immediately respond. Her eyes are still glued to the floating corpse of a little girl. Like a badly oiled door she slowly turns her head towards Meirin, fear in her eyes. ”W-Why?” Her mother lets the pistol slip from her grasp and it clatters to the floor as she falls to her knees. However it’s sound is overshadowed from the combat coming from down the hall.

Vheld/Minions/Wayne/Ronan

Wayne falls back as Vheld’s minions take up the slack in the front line. As Wayne falls back Ronan is swarmed by the six zombies. He hammers away at Zombie 3 as the other zombies attack him from all sides. Ronan is able to slice through Zombie 3’s armor on its left thigh and left arms. Finding an opening Ronan slides his blade under Zombie 3’s armpit deep into its chest. A prefect killing strike. Zombie 3 falls to the floor. However the Victory is fleeting as the other five are able to breach Ronan's Silver armor, shred Ronan's Street wolf jacket and deal several significant blows to Ronan's body. Ronan has never felt such pain from wounds before. It feels as if his very soul is being torn asunder. Ronan quickly reactivates his silver armor. He continues to blenderize his next foe Zombie 6. Ronan seems to be missing more than he is hitting or it might be his imagination. Relief shows up in the form of Skarrah and Bakir. They are able to take 3 of the zombies off of Ronan. However they are not armored like the others and appear to be especially vulnerable to the attacks of these creatures. They suffer wounds as they chip away at the zombies armor. The smell of ozone creaps into the air as Vhld let's loose with his storm staff. Lightening bolts charr the air as they fly into the melee.

Skarrah sends Vheld a telepathic message, ”Their attacks are preventing regeneration. Losing PPE and ISP with each strike as well. Where are the others? We will not last like this, Master.” Skarrah and Ronan continue to pour hits into the Zombies severely damaging Zombie 2’s armor with pieces missing from his left arm and great gashes taken from other armor parts. Ronan has destroyed the armor covering the upper left leg and the lower right leg of Zombie 6 as well as damaged the other arm and leg coverings and minor damage to the main body. As Ronan’s silver armor is shattered for a second time he is suddenly shocked to be hit by one of Vheld’s spells. Lightning wracks his body for a moment. Ronan puts his silver armor up a third time. As Ronan is putting his silver armor up for a third time he feels as if he has been at this for far too long. This should have ended, Ronan feels tired and worn down mentally. Vheld is able to see his spells are only half as effective as they should be. Vheld has been firing on Zombie 2 and his spells have been working. Vheld also notices the zombies and their armor heal at a rate equal to Vheld’s Invincible Armor.

Vheld's possessing entities report back to him they are unable to possess the Zombies. They appear to be immune to Possession.

(Skarrah: - 123 MDC/ISP/PPE; Bakir: - 84 MDC/ISP/PPE; Ronan: Silver armor Current total: 205; - 59 MDC/ISP/PPE)

Ok. Damage for everyone...Round Three...


Butcher Bill
- Lahz - 127/221 (ISP) (PA-200 Functional, FF- Depleted 9.25 hours till functional, -30 MD MB NG-RA5 Arrow Ride Armor, 20/22 Light Gray Armored Flight Suit, -7 E-Clips, 5/10 Charges Universal Energy to Matter Converter)
- Ronan - 205/205 Silver Armor/ Streetwolf Armored Jacket: Destroyed/ 272/351 -59 ISP/PPE (Unable to heal for 24 hours) (-20 MD From Vheld Lightning is healable)
- Mierin - -5 ISP/ -13 MD from Invincible Armor
- Vheld - -43 PPE; 215/275 MDC
- Wayne - -5 Shots NG-45LP Remaining: 3/8; 184/200 Main Body; 83/125 Left Leg
- Grim -
- Zzazz -
Bakir - M.D.C.: 1116/1200 P.P.E.: 396/480 I.S.P.: 0/77 (Unable to heal for 24 hours)
Skarrah - MDC: 677/ 800; ISP: 357/500; PPE: 277/400 (Unable to heal for 24 hours); -30 ISP Spent for Psi-sword.
Attachments
Lv 1 Part 2.png
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Lahz
Group Leader
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:38 am
Location: Rifts: Spook Squad
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Lahz »

Perception [51% -20=31%]: 1d100: [41] = 41 [+15% involving Electronics or Machines]
JiC D20: 1d20: [14] = 14
JiC D100: 1d100: [8] = 8

Conditions: Telemechanics (0 ISP, Constant, 5ft, 99%), Mind-block Auto-Defense (0 ISP, Automatic), Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy (1900ft if using magical or psionic powers, 900ft if NOT using powers), Radiate Nature [Furious] (100ft to psychics, 12ft to non-psychics), Marauder Power Armor (440/440 MB), Forcefield (Overloaded), See the Invisible (240', 5.50 Min), Sixth Sense (Cannot be surprised by a sneak attack), Super Telekinesis (100lbs, 1000', 19.50 Min, RUE p.182), Mystery-Poison [[-2 APM, -4 Strike, -4 Dodge/Parry, -40% to skills that require fine motor skills or touch, -20% to all skills, 119.75 Min ]]

ISP: 109/231

Telemechanics [100%-20=80%]: 1d100: [94] = 94

As the seals engage cutting him off from the outside, Lahz feels a twinge of relief as he waits for his Marauder to return to full operation.

Lahz will dodge or parry using the Marauder's large enchanted Mace as appropriate (OOC: honestly not sure if it can move, so ignore if inapplicable).

APM: ??? (Has 6-2=4 APM if counting outside the PA because it is not operational yet, Has 11-2=9 APM if counting as inside the PA ... none of which matters if it cannot move)
Initiative: 1d20+2: [1]+2 = 3

1 --> Whatever ... Bring PA Online

Parry w Mace [+13-4=9]: 1d20+9: [7]+9 = 16 , 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 , 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 , 1d20+9: [12]+9 = 21 , 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20 , 1d20+9: [18]+9 = 27
Dodge [+8-4=4]: 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 , 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 , 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10 , 1d20+4: [8]+4 = 12 , 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5
Lahz D'Gemmel
OOC Comments
ISP: 191/191
PPE: 22/22
HP: 32/32
SDC: 26/26

Worn:
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
MD by Loc: Helmet: 35/35, Main Body: 30/30
Arms: [L] 14/14 . [R] 14/14 & Legs: [L] 18/18 . [R] 18/18

N-F50A Superheavy Force Field - Not Active
M.D.C.: 160/160

Weapons: Wilk's 325 "Mariner" Pulse Pistol 2D8 MD or 4D8 MD, 900'

Other: Drone Command Gauntlet (NG2 pg 245) [Left Forearm, 10 MD, 5 Mile Wireless Range], Vibro-Knife [1d6 MD], Laser Eavesdropping Device, Multitool, Talismans from Vheld (several)

Accompanied by Ray the Droid (( NG-B50 ‘Thunderer’ BigBore Combat Hammer, Wilks Laser Sword & NG-SE9 Sharpshooter ))
User avatar
Vheld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Rifts PC (The Spook Squad)

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Vheld »

JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 , 1d100: [6] = 6
PER: 1d100: [100] = 100 vs. 79%

Conditions:
26m45s, PF2E P193, can cast spells/perform actions/do combat while remaining invisible, visible to heat sensors.
,
26m45s, 215/275 MDC, fully environmental, regenerates 1d6MDC/melee, 1/2 damage from all magic and mundane energy attacks, -15% to physical skills
,
10m00s, impervious to mind control of all types and +3 to save vs. psionic attacks of any kind.
,
2m30s remaining, Vheld is immune to energy attacks and can fire up to 4 lightning bolts per melee round.


Invincible armor regeneration this round: 1d6: [5] = 5

Fascinating. Magic-draining weapons. Or abilities. I’ll have to investigate. At least the lightning bolts are working. Spells of creation it is, then. Ignoring his entities until they can actually do something, Vheld commands ”Use the talismans I gave you!” in reply to Skarrah’s little problem. What Vheld does next depends a little on whether the invincible armor his minions summon about themselves protects from the magic-draining effects of the zombies’ attacks. If they work, Vheld will continue casting and firing lightning to support his allies. If they do not work, Vheld will order the others to fall back and create a wall of ice between them and the zombies, to hold the hoard back and give everyone a little breathing room. Either way, as he has time he will unleash more lightning bolts and bellow as loud as he can "Their armor is regenerating- concentrate all firepower!" and try to target the same zombies as his minions.


Initiative: 1d20: [19] = 19
APM: 7

Action 1: Dialogue/orders.
Actions 2-3: Cast ice ((-15 PPE))- if the invincible armor protects against PPE drain, Vheld will use the ice to create a covering along the floor (avoiding allies as he can) to slow down the zombies and hamper their mobility. If the IA does not protect, Vheld will order everyone to pull back, then use ice to create a wall of ice filling the corridor between the spooks and the zombies.
Action 4: Fire lightning bolt at weakest/most vulnerable target, or the one most threatening to Vheld personally; 1d20+4: [12]+4 = 16 to strike, 6d6: [2, 6, 6, 5, 4, 6] = 29 MD.
Action 5: Fire lightning bolt at weakest/most vulnerable target, or the one most threatening to Vheld personally; 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 to strike, 6d6: [3, 1, 3, 1, 4, 6] = 18 MD.
Action 6: Fire lightning bolt at weakest/most vulnerable target, or the one most threatening to Vheld personally; 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 to strike, 6d6: [4, 4, 3, 5, 3, 1] = 20 MD.
Action 7: Fire lightning bolt at weakest/most vulnerable target, or the one most threatening to Vheld personally; 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 to strike, 6d6: [5, 5, 4, 5, 2, 4] = 25 MD.

Contingency: If Vheld’s invincible armor is destroyed, he will sacrifice an action to create a new one using his talisman.

Auto-parries with staff: 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 , 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 , 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 , 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 , 1d20+9: [15]+9 = 24 , 1d20+9: [4]+9 = 13 , 1d20+9: [4]+9 = 13

Skarrah Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+4: [8]+4 = 12
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 , 1d100: [22] = 22
APM: 7

Conditions: Psi-sword (29m45s remaining, does 6d6 MD).

Skarrah will continue attacking unless Vheld orders a withdrawal, in which case she will do so immediately.

Action 1: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13 to strike, 6d6: [2, 3, 3, 2, 2, 6] = 18
Action 2: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [15]+7 = 22 to strike, 6d6: [2, 1, 5, 3, 2, 4] = 17
Action 3: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 to strike, 6d6: [3, 4, 2, 3, 6, 2] = 20
Action 4: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [1]+7 = 8 to strike, 6d6: [1, 3, 2, 6, 6, 2] = 20
Action 5: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 to strike, 6d6: [1, 4, 6, 2, 5, 6] = 24
Action 6: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 to strike, 6d6: [5, 6, 6, 2, 3, 5] = 27
Action 7: Strike at the most heavily wounded, or most threatening zombie (if they can identify the nullifier, target that one). 1d20+7: [15]+7 = 22 to strike, 6d6: [1, 1, 4, 1, 3, 5] = 15

Auto-parries with psi-sword: 1d20+6: [3]+6 = 9 , 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14 , 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 , 1d20+6: [18]+6 = 24 , 1d20+6: [15]+6 = 21 , 1d20+6: [20]+6 = 26 , 1d20+6: [3]+6 = 9
Bakir Combat Rolls
Initiative: 1d20+1: [4]+1 = 5
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 , 1d100: [23] = 23
APM: 3

Sluggish due to it being daytime, Bakir still follows Skarrah's lead (including retreating if ordered) and punches whichever foe she attacks.

Action 1: Punch zombie- 1d20+3: [4]+3 = 7 , 5d6: [3, 1, 3, 3, 2] = 12 MD.
Action 2: Punch zombie- 1d20+3: [8]+3 = 11 , 5d6: [3, 1, 3, 4, 4] = 15 MD.
Action 3: Punch zombie- 1d20+3: [20]+3 = 23 , 5d6: [3, 2, 2, 5, 3] = 15 MD.

Auto-parries: 1d20+3: [20]+3 = 23 , 1d20+3: [10]+3 = 13 , 1d20+3: [18]+3 = 21
One/Two Combat Rolls
One
Initiative: 1d20+2: [20]+2 = 22
JIC: 1d20: [6] = 6 , 1d100: [72] = 72
APM: 4

Two
Initiative: 1d20+2: [2]+2 = 4
JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 , 1d100: [94] = 94
APM: 4

Both entities will continue floating around looking for something hostile to possess.
Leave me alone.
Spell Strength +5 (victims need 17 or better to save vs. Vheld's incantations)
Automatic senses: Vampires (1000 ft/100% chance to recognize on sight), Rifts (550 miles), and Ley Lines (85%, 100 miles; +10% for nexuses)
33d remaining
,
PPE: 231/329 (Vheld), 1100/1100 (Energy sphere), 83/83 (Sil), 277/400 (Skarrah), 396/480 (Bakir). ISP: 90/90 (Medallion), 341/500 (Skarrah). MDC: 677/800(Skarrah), 1116/1200 (Bakir), 187/187 (Birga).
: 2/3 on Vheld IA, 2/3 on Ring of Invisibility
, 2/3 on Skarrah IA, 2/3 on Bakir IA.
User avatar
Wayne Northblade
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:07 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Wayne Northblade »

Perception: 1d100: [43] = 43 /49%
JIC: 1d20: [7] = 7 / 1d100: [26] = 26
Conditions:
Combat Acrobatics: No penalty to strike when moving

Combat Awareness: Basic
  • Primary Opponent ONLY
  • Negates any bonuses provided by a Machine or Weapon
  • Against Tech Opponents: +3 Initiative (+6 v AI's), & +3 Strike/Parry, +4 to Auto Dodge vs 1 tech opponent (+1 opponent at Levels 9 and 13)
  • Tech Opponent Penalties: -2 Attacks, & -3 to Dodge
☞ Helmet: 75/75
☞ Left Arm: 100/100
☞ Right Arm: 100/100
☞ Left Leg: 83/125
☞ Right Leg: 125/125
☞ Integrated Jet Pack: 50/50
☞ ※ Armored Fuel Line: 10/10
☞ ※ ※ Armored Rocket Thruster Fuel Tanks: 20/20
☞ Cape: 50/50
☞ Multi-Function Utility Belt: 20/20
☞ Main Body: 184/200
☞ N-F50B Superheavy Force Field: 160/160
60/70


Ronan wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:59 pm As Ronan continues the fight with Wayne next to him, Ronan looks over his shoulder towards the swordsman. "Holding up!?" He asks amid the chaos of combat before adding. "These fuckers hit pretty hard!" He adds with a bellow inbetween swings.
Seeing the damage he's taken from the claws of the Zombies, Wayne activates his forcefield and then switches tactics. Wayne holsters his Long Pistol and activates his Ice Blade to see if it's more effective. Seeing Ronan take up the slack for him as he backs away to switch things up, Wayne leaps back into battle with a warrior's skill and strength, targeting the zombies without armor first, then those with it."What the hell are they? I know evil and these bastards are dark!"

Initiative: 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8
APM: 7

Action 1: Activate Forcefield.
Action 2: Holster Long Pistol.
Action 3: Activate Ice Blade (-10 PPE)
Action 4: Slash Zombie with Ice Blade. Strike: 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13 Damage: 3d6: [1, 1, 2] = 4 MD +
  • The area struck is covered by frost that causes a bone chilling cold that can be felt through M.D.C. body and power armor.
  • Cold Penalties: Victim feels cold and stiff; - 1 on initiative, - 1 to parry and dodge, and -10% on speed. Penalties are not accumulative, although the duration is (1D4 melee rounds per each successful strike).
  • Successfully parrying an Ice Blade does NOT cause cold penalties or damage.

Action 5: Slash Zombie with Ice Blade. Strike: 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 Damage: 3d6: [2, 6, 6] = 14 MD +
  • The area struck is covered by frost that causes a bone chilling cold that can be felt through M.D.C. body and power armor.
  • Cold Penalties: Victim feels cold and stiff; - 1 on initiative, - 1 to parry and dodge, and -10% on speed. Penalties are not accumulative, although the duration is (1D4 melee rounds per each successful strike).
  • Successfully parrying an Ice Blade does NOT cause cold penalties or damage.

Action 6: Slash Zombie with Ice Blade. Strike: 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9 Damage: 3d6: [4, 2, 4] = 10 MD +
  • The area struck is covered by frost that causes a bone chilling cold that can be felt through M.D.C. body and power armor.
  • Cold Penalties: Victim feels cold and stiff; - 1 on initiative, - 1 to parry and dodge, and -10% on speed. Penalties are not accumulative, although the duration is (1D4 melee rounds per each successful strike).
  • Successfully parrying an Ice Blade does NOT cause cold penalties or damage.

Action 7: Slash Zombie with Ice Blade. Strike: 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 Damage: 3d6: [4, 2, 6] = 12 MD +
  • The area struck is covered by frost that causes a bone chilling cold that can be felt through M.D.C. body and power armor.
  • Cold Penalties: Victim feels cold and stiff; - 1 on initiative, - 1 to parry and dodge, and -10% on speed. Penalties are not accumulative, although the duration is (1D4 melee rounds per each successful strike).
  • Successfully parrying an Ice Blade does NOT cause cold penalties or damage.


Parries: 1d20+11: [9]+11 = 20 1d20+11: [7]+11 = 18 1d20+11: [1]+11 = 12 1d20+11: [1]+11 = 12 1d20+11: [1]+11 = 12 1d20+11: [20]+11 = 31 1d20+11: [14]+11 = 25
User avatar
Ronan
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 10:32 am

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Ronan »

Perception: 1d100: [84] = 84 / 39%
JiC: 1d20: [20] = 20 / 1d100: [5] = 5

Conditions:
[4 on initiative. 2 to parry and dodge. 2 to strike. One additional attack per melee. No minuses apply when blinded or in darkness. 1,200ft]
|
Range: 90ft | Determine general flesh health of another being. Reveals if little or many HP/SDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically
|
132/205 MDC


Radar Skills
Actively being used to keep track of what is in the room, who is in the room and what changes in the room.
Interpreting Shapes: 1d100: [55] = 55 /84%
Estimating Distance: 1d100: [85] = 85 /88%
Estimating Direction: 1d100: [23] = 23 /88%
Estimating Speed: 1d100: [6] = 6 /68%
Estimating Exact Location: 1d100: [68] = 68 /78%

Post
Wayne wrote:"What the hell are they? I know evil and these bastards are dark!"
Ronan audibly growls as he feels the damage dig into his body and tear through his coat. "Pissing me off is what they are. I liked that coat." Ronan states, the last bit turning into a mutter as he squares off to kill the ones behind him, now flanking them with the minions.

Ronan will work in tandem with the minions and try to focus fire but will otherwise fight his way to the group by killing them one by one. Just keep swinging, just keep swinging, just keep swinging, swinging, swinging. What do we do, we swing, cut and dice these motherfuckers up. Ronan hums in his head, the battle damage aside, the soldier actually actually finds himself having fun.

Combat
APM: 10
Initiative: 1d20+14: [8]+14 = 22

Auto-Dodges: 1d20+8: [16]+8 = 24 | 1d20+8: [4]+8 = 12 | 1d20+8: [10]+8 = 18 | 1d20+8: [1]+8 = 9 | 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23 | 1d20+8: [6]+8 = 14 | 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 | 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28 | 1d20+8: [17]+8 = 25 | 1d20+8: [11]+8 = 19
Parries: 1d20+15: [11]+15 = 26 | 1d20+15: [7]+15 = 22 | 1d20+15: [2]+15 = 17 | 1d20+15: [7]+15 = 22 | 1d20+15: [18]+15 = 33 | 1d20+15: [4]+15 = 19 | 1d20+15: [17]+15 = 32 | 1d20+15: [14]+15 = 29 | 1d20+15: [10]+15 = 25 | 1d20+15: [10]+15 = 25

Ronan's priority: E4, E6, E2, E5, E1 ;; He will try to work in tandem with the minions and Wayne.

A1: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [4]+9 = 13 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [14]+9 = 23 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
A2: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [10]+9 = 19 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [7]+9 = 16 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
A3: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [9]+9 = 18 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
A4: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [12]+9 = 21 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 | DMG: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
A5: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [14]+9 = 23 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
A6: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
A7: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [13]+9 = 22 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9: [14]+9 = 23 | DMG: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
A8: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [5]+9 = 14 | DMG: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
A9: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [14]+9 = 23 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
A10: Blender with two blades. Blade 1; Strike: 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 | DMG: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
Blade 2; Strike: 1d20+9 | DMG: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10

Contingency: If Ronan's Silver Armor drops, he will sacrifice an action to reactive it with a dire urgency.
Contingency: If Ronan misses and is about to hit any of his allies, he will let his sword be dismissed/drop or release it and re-summon it on the next action if he can.
Contingency: If an enemy tries to break off or get past him towards the others, or if Wayne gets overpowered near him, Ronan will try to help.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Ronan Deshe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Oren Exe (PW GA)
Constant Stats and Supers
Skadoosh
M.D.C.: 321/321 (516 w/ MES)
Active Abilities:
Invulnerability: Invuln to: All Energy Damage Types (to include magic energy), Bullets, punches, falls, etc. | SN Melee does Half-DMG | Gases/Radiation/Drugs: Half-effective | Regen 1d6x10 MDC per min | Hold Breath for 12 minutes | Survive 80 days without food
Supernatural SN: Fatigues 1/10th normal rate.
Fleshworks: Sense Health of Flesh Active: Will declare in post if being used | Range: 15ft away LOS | No cost | Undetectable | Determine general flesh health of another being. | Reveals D-Bee, Human, Mutant and if suffering sick/diseased flesh | Reveals if little or many HP/SDC/MDC and if any magic/psionic/super effect is currently affecting the subject physically, though cannot identify.

Active Gear:
Worn: Streetwolf MDC Biker Jacker: [12 M.D.C.] | Streetwolf Combat Pants: [8 M.D.C.] | Naruni Heavy Force Field [110 M.D.C.]
Carried: Will Declare but most likely KLS
Carried [Secured in Dimensional Bag]: [TW Lightblade] || DMG: 1d6*10 (2d6*10 vs Supernatural Creature) || Modifiers: +1 Strike || Features: Fueled by wielder's H/S/M.D.C | Skorblade Short Blade

Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 45% [49%]
Toxins (15+): +3
Magic (varies): +3 [+5]
Lethal Poison (14+): +3 [+5]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +3 [+5]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (15+): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
¯\_(▀̿ ͜ʖ ͡▀̿ ̿)_/¯
User avatar
Mierin
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Spook Squad - PC
Contact:

Re: The Path to Vengeance!

Post by Mierin »

Perception: 1d100: [72] = 72 (82%)
JIC: 1d20: [15] = 15 , 1d100: [59] = 59
Initiative: 1d20+8: [16]+8 = 24
APM: 9

Conditions
Wearing NG Stalker Suit
Invincible Armour 187/200 mdc
Multi-Optic eyes
OOC Comments
Telescopic: 4-8x30 magnification, range: 6,000 feet
Macro Lens: 2x to 20x magnification, range: 3 feet
Passive night vision: 2,000 feet
Thermal Imaging: 2,000 feet
Light Filters: Reduces glare
When Meirin turns to her mother, her mother does not immediately respond. Her eyes are still glued to the floating corpse of a little girl. Like a badly oiled door she slowly turns her head towards Meirin, fear in her eyes. ”W-Why?” Her mother lets the pistol slip from her grasp and it clatters to the floor as she falls to her knees. However it’s sound is overshadowed from the combat coming from down the hall.
Mierin sighs when the girl is slain. Shaking her head, Mierin hopes they’re able to get out of this place soon. Mierin takes the dagger away from the young girl and examines it with curiosity for a second. Could prove useful to have another weapon, especially one that can be hidden. Mierin thinks to herself as she walks over to the slain CS soldiers and cleans her blade off before turning back to her mother.

Taking care to make no sudden movements, Mierin picks up the fallen pistol and then faces her mother. In a gentle tone of voice, Mierin replies, ” Because it needed to be done. If we’d hesitated because it looked like a little girl, she would have tried to kill all of us. Whatever it was, it took the form of my teammate’s daughter – whoever set this place up knew he would hesitate to harm her. If we want to survive, we have to do whatever it takes.” As Lahz brings his PA back up to power, Mierin tells her mother, ”It sounds like my team needs my help. I need you to stay here away from the fighting.” Figuring that charging into the middle of the fight would be an incredibly foolish thing, Mierin pulls her JA-12 rifle and cautiously heads toward the sounds of the fighting, , doing her best to find cover in case she needs it. Mierin takes stock of the situation, attempting to figure out who needs help, thinking that just firing blindly into the crowd would end badly for one of her teammates.

Actions
1. takes dagger from slain girl and examines it
2. cleans off blade
3. talks to her mother as she picks up fallen pistol
4. gives instructions to her mother to stay away from the fighting.
5. pulls JA-12 and cautiously heads toward fighting
6. takes stock of situation, to determine who needs assistance
7. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+6: [18]+6 = 24
8. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+6: [20]+6 = 26
9. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17

Auto-Parry, if needed
1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 , 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 , 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18 , 1d20+7: [9]+7 = 16 , 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , 1d20+7: [9]+7 = 16 , 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 , 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 , 1d20+7: [13]+7 = 20
Mierin
"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?" House
"Heartless it may be, but headless it ain't. I've never claimed to be nice, just to be sensible." - Lords and Ladies


Stats & Stuff
ISP: 27/35
HP: 57/57
SDC: 96/96

Constant Effects
Sixth Sense (2)

Weapon in hand: JA-12 Rifle 10/10 shots (standard e-clip) 30/30 (long e-clip); 4D6 MD (single shot), 1D6x10+10 MD (burst) or 3D6 MD (grenade)

NE-BA-26 Armor w/Installed Naruni Super-Heavy Forcefield (FF activated)
Helmet--50/50, Arms--40/40, Legs--50/50, Main Body--900/900
Force Field: 160/160
Post Reply

Return to “Spook Squad Adventure Forum”