A plea for help

These fuckers are too stubborn to die.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia
Contact:

Re: A plea for help

Post by Jack Killian »

Perception: 79% 1d100 1d100: [25] = 25
JIC d20: 1d20 1d20: [13] = 13
JIC: 1d100 1d100: [17] = 17

Jack is half way pissed off. Not hearing anything except Bla Bla Bla he carefully turns slowly and walks toward where the others are gathering. Half way there as he walks past the Defenders he realizes that his arms are still in the Air. And he ask the Defenders, if it is alright if he lowers his arms, “Oy, Dingus, Is putting the arms down now OK?, Since we seem to be on the same Team!. Ah, did we forget to tell us your name, this is done in polite company. Oh, all of you are welcome for me putting out the Fire and saving the Neighborhood, lives and other buildings from going up. Not to mention telling you about the Bartender and how the fire began. Oye, where are your Fireman, you’re looking at one. Where I come from a person save part of the town from going up in smoke, they get honorary Badge entrance in the Fire Department and Axe and Hat. What do I get a bloody gun aimed at head.” Jack puts his arms down.

“Oh, I understand You blame us for messing up your Investigation. But mate It was messed up before we got here.” They got a village idiot convention goin on here and the and a contest for the biggest one is being held.

Bloody great work letting them smuggle and move weapons and People out from under your noses. Anyone ever look for any under ground passages?
Betcha one of the defenders is on these Vampires payrolls or are stupidfy by one to work and to inform them. Got to be tactful here.


Jack continues a bit calmer, “Since we know there are Vampires working here? Is there a slim chance mate, that one of your buddies are unintentionally working with the group?“

“John Any chance that we can get a map of the underground around here. maybe some ground penetrating radar to map possible passages. A computer be good too.”

"William, wonder if the Defenders can get us change of armor so we look different and anti-Vamp weapons. A huge Fire hose with unlimited water be good. Maybe the defenders can gather that. Our ride there is compromised, they will know it is us miles away. We got the Romper Stomper"
If they get a computer and maps with radar readings

Jack slowly takes out his sword and ask it, Hey McGregor, Any way that You can tell if there is an passage way under this place large enough for a man walking up right
• • Computer Operations 98 1d100: [45] = 45
• • Computer Programing 98 1d100: [65] = 65
• • Research 98 1d100: [41] = 41
• • Excavation 98 1d100: [15] = 15
• • Mining 98 1d100: [5] = 5
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 42/ 42 MD
S.D.C.: 90/ 90

NE-BA-50 “Raider” Heavy Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helmet: 80
Arms: 55 each
Legs: 80 each
Main Body: 140
Weight: 30 lbs.
Modifiers: -20% to physical skills
Features:
Naruni Thermo-Kinetic Armor (p.35-36, DB8)
Book Reference: p.40, DB8

Weapon Carried:

CP-50 "Dragonfire" Assault Pulse Laser and Grenade Launcher
Range:
Laser: 2,000'
Grenade Launcher: 1,200'
Damage:
Single shot: 2d6 M.D.
Burst: 6d6 M.D.
Grenade: 2D6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Micro-fusion grenade: 6d6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Rate of Fire: Single shots or 3-shot pulse bursts only; 1 grenade or 4-grenade bursts only
Payload:
E-Clip: 21 shots

Altess Eviscerator (Patron Item)
Damage: 6D6
Special Abilities
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Touch or up to 200'
• • Damage: 4D6

MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol

Range: 500'
Damage: 3D6+3 M.D.

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun"
Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.

CN-1 Net

Skorblade Short Sword
Damage: 1D8 M.D.
Weight: 3 lbs.
Features: excellent balance and craftsmanship
Modifiers: +1 to strike and parry
Book Reference: p.152, MercOps

TW "Dragonfire" Flamethrower
Range: 100'
Damage: single Shot: 1D6x10 M.D.
Spray: 1D6x10 M.D. to all targets in a 100' long & 10' wide arc (3 APM)
Rate of Fire: single shots & sprays only
Payload: 5 blasts per P.P.E. clip
Weight: 8 lbs.



Sense the Presence of Spirits Amulet

The amulet changes color whenever an entity is within 100'

Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC
Contact:

Re: A plea for help

Post by William Summers »

Perception: 1d100: [90] = 90 /51% (+15% regarding machines and/or magic)
JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 / 1d100: [12] = 12

Is Wolf the only one with any sense here? Gods damnit. Will nods to Lieutenant O'Malley and says "Pardon me one moment, Lieu..." He turns around to Jack and says "Hey. Cool it. We're on the clock."

Turning back to O'Malley, Will gives a quick summary of events. "Please excuse my teammates, they are quite upset about almost being killed. Alright here's what happened. We were hired to recover a young woman who was kidnapped by vampires. The trail led us to New Nashville where we discovered a town in the thrall of slavers. We took down what we thought was the ringleader, but he was a decoy. Saved a little girl along the way. The trail led us back here to Mann Shipping. Stepped in to ask some questions. Saved this little boy, avoided an assassination attempt. And here we are." He looks back to Wolf and nods. That was a damn good idea. "If you're game, we will report back after we complete our mission. You have our word as Mercs."
The Man in Black
Ledger
User avatar
Hannibal
Game Master
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:35 am

Re: A plea for help

Post by Hannibal »

Date & Time wrote: Day 2.
Time: 5:45 pm
Temperature: 85 degrees with 50% Humidity.
Weather: Sky is clear and blue with no clouds in site.
Wolf is the first to respond to the defenders,"Um if you guys had the place under surveillance for that long, then you would have seen them hauling jets out of here like they had the worlds biggest posse on their tail. And six months worth of work and you didn't even know their names? Sounds like you were getting bogged down in red tape. How about this. You sub-contract us to find out what we can in regards to your case. This way you get your people/information on how their operation ran, we get our primary mission done and everyone is happy."

The Lieutenants eyes narrow as he starts talking but eventually ease and gain an inquisitive look as he gets to the part about sub-contracting. She does not immediately respond but looks to be deep in thought.

Wolf continues, "In the spirit of cooperation the "Bartender" as we knew him was named Jameson. He was running a kidnapping and smuggling ring out of a small town down the river. He's a smart man. Liked to use cutouts when ever he could. Had a Grackletooth propped up in his place and pulled the strings from the shadows. He was the bartender when I met him. So ya, now you know what we know. So how about it? You want to hire us to finish this investigation?"

O’Mally eyes wolf, still in thought, then adds, ”That name came up numerous times.” She stops, turns to look at her men and says, ”At Ease, start looking for clues and evidence. Radio back to Central and let them know the suspects are gone.

John steps in and adds, "Hi. I'm John. I think if you call Geoffrey, "Jeff," Blackman and Menelaus Clotho, they can vouch for us. We just killed an evil god and saved the world. We're good people. Since my colleague has already explained that Mann Transport were slavers who we were also tracking, I won't bother trying to get the word out. If there's anything we can do, obviously we're here to assist the fine men and women of the MercTown Defenders." O’Mally’s eyes go wide as she looks john up and down, more slowly as she passes over his pants. She turns to look at Wolf giving him a look, “Is this guy with you?,” and gestures her thumb over her shoulder in John’s direction.

”Well, you certainly have an, interesting, team.” She pauses to listen in on john’s conversation absorbing the details as they spill out of his mouth. Then John adds, "The only heavy weapon we're smuggling is in my pants." The woman smiles and lowers her head down to look directly at John’s package. ”You must be a grower, your tight leather pants ae not corroborating your story.” She lifts her head and gives John a lets be serious look. ”Do woman actually fall for that BS?”

It’s at this point Jack walks up frothing at the mount, “Oy, Dingus, Is putting the arms down now OK?, Since we seem to be on the same Team!. Ah, did we forget to tell us your name, this is done in polite company. Oh, all of you are welcome for me putting out the Fire and saving the Neighborhood, lives and other buildings from going up. Not to mention telling you about the Bartender and how the fire began. Oye, where are your Fireman, you’re looking at one. Where I come from a person save part of the town from going up in smoke, they get honorary Badge entrance in the Fire Department and Axe and Hat. What do I get a bloody gun aimed at head.” Jack puts his arms down.

She lets him talks, fire building in her eyes as the anger grows inside her.

“Oh, I understand You blame us for messing up your Investigation. But mate It was messed up before we got here.” Jack continues a bit calmer, “Since we know there are Vampires working here? Is there a slim chance mate, that one of your buddies are unintentionally working with the group?“

The last point seems to put her over the top and she interjects, ”Who, the hell, do you think you are? You’re in my town, you want to talk about where you are from? If it was so good where you come from what the hell are you doing here. You can go back at any time you like. You know that right? You need help facilitating your departure from Merc town?” She take a step closer, almost nose to nose with Jack, ”You want a thanks for putting out a fire that was indirectly caused by you? And you call me an idiot? That's like spilling my drink and asking me if you can buy me another. You damn well better.”

Will forcefully steps between the two, "Pardon me one moment, Lieu..." He turns around to Jack and says "Hey. Cool it. We're on the clock." Turning back to O’Malley he adds, "Please excuse my teammates, they are quite upset about almost being killed. Alright here's what happened. We were hired to recover a young woman who was kidnapped by vampires. The trail led us to New Nashville where we discovered a town in the thrall of slavers. We took down what we thought was the ringleader, but he was a decoy. Saved a little girl along the way. The trail led us back here to Mann Shipping. Stepped in to ask some questions. Saved this little boy, avoided an assassination attempt. And here we are." He looks back to Wolf and nods. That was a damn good idea. "If you're game, we will report back after we complete our mission. You have our word as Mercs."

O’Malley cocks her head slightly, ”A Mercs word is about as good as a rotten step, when it breaks it breaks and the only person you blame is yourself for trusting it in the first place.” She sighs deeply and makes a passing glance at Wolf before turning back to Will, ”You’re lucky your friend over there seems so trusting. Let’s leave it at this. You bring me back information that helps me close down all the connection in Mertown associated with this ring and we will make it worth your while. I can’t promise how much or what, I don’t have that authority. But, if the information is good, damn good, it will be worth something, I promise.”

She turns to John and adds, ”But fish tales aren’t worth a damn thing.”


Jack’s skill rolls – Pretty sure it has been said time and time again, skill need a detail written explaining what you ae trying to accomplish with it. No details, no response. That goes for all. Sory if that seems harsh. But honestly, what are you trying to accomplish with Computer programming, Computer operation, Excavation and Mining? Maybe I get the research, but what are you researching.

John’s request for Maps and transport – Long story short, they can rift you and your equipment to New Mexico. It will cost 1 million credits. You can send vehicles and a small army for this price. The maps will be tossed in as a bonus if the price is good. They need a scheduled time and commitment. The next day at noon is the earliest they can put it together.
Image
User avatar
Seamus Finch
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Re: A plea for help

Post by Seamus Finch »

Perception: 1d100<28: [53] = 0
JIC: 1d100: [9] = 9 | 1d20: [2] = 2

Seamus will follow through on his off and ask the kid ”Do you want a lift back to your fam? I can even give you a lift to your parents if you want.” Maybe the girl is still alive too. A reunited family would be a nice change of topic for this story.

If the boy agrees, Seamus will suit up and hook up his Icarus. He will then set a gentle pace towards new Nashville, with all priorities on not killing his passenger. He will follow the kids directions when they get close to find his parents.

Seamus will approach the girl and offer a nervous grin. ”Hey! Remember me?” I found your brother, see?.” He will look around. ”that is if you wanted to come.” It is apparent Seamus is no good with kids.
Seamus Finch

Seamus Finch
HP:43/43
SDC:106/106

Armor M.D.C.:
Helmet: 50/50 | Body:90/90
Right Arm: 40/40 | Left Arm:40/40
Right Leg:50/50 | Left Leg:50/50
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC
Contact:

Re: A plea for help

Post by William Summers »

Perception: 1d100: [31] = 31 /51% (+15% regarding machines and/or magic)
JIC: 1d20: [7] = 7 / 1d100: [80] = 80
Conditions
  • SDC: 62/62
  • HP: 73/73
  • ISP: 31/31
  • Personal PPE: 196/196
  • Energy Sphere: 530/800. 31/32 days
  • PPE Talisman: 50/50
  • Mage Armor:
    • Helm: 50
    • Arms: 25 each
    • Legs: 45 each
    • Main Body: 90
  • Cosmic Armor
    • MDC: 400/400
    • Duration: 160:00/160 minutes
    • Magic and M.D. cold and heat/fire/plasma attacks do half damage to the Cosmic Armor.
    • Cosmic Armor can hover, and flies at a speed of 383 MPH (½ Mach One)
    • -5% to all Physical skills such as Acrobatics, Climbing, and similar, and -10% to Palming, Pick Pocket, Prowl, Safe-Cracking, Seduction and most Medical and highly technical skills that require a delicate touch.
And a Defender's promise is worth? Will smiles and nods. "Amenable. My word against your promise. Keep the boy safe." Will turns to his crew and says "Roughnecks, let's roll out of here." He recasts Cosmic Armor on the crew (23 PPE x 5 castings=115 PPE from Energy Sphere) to make their journey quick and takes off before the Defenders change their mind.

On the way there, he quips over the radio "Well, she was pleasant. Did you get her number, Wolf? And Jack, try not to get us kicked out of MercTown when we look like arsonists, yeah?" Gods, how did Wak deal with leadership? I hope he's getting the care he needs at the hospital. I do wish Lux would have stuck with us instead of by his side. But I understand it.

1d100: [74] = 74 1d100: [97] = 97 1d100: [84] = 84 /94%
The Man in Black
Ledger
User avatar
Wolf Whitaker
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: A plea for help

Post by Wolf Whitaker »

Perception: 1d100: [41] = 41 /36%
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 ; 1d100: [8] = 8


Paranoia Thought Text

Active Effects:
  • HF: 12
  • (Opponents must roll to save vs horror factor whenever the Gunslinger makes a serious threat (stop or else ... ) and again if and when he first draws his weapon on a character. Likewise, those who attack a Gunslinger must roll to save vs Horror Factor whenever facing the Gunslinger in a one-on-one showdown, duel, or shootout, and whenever an opponent makes his first move to attack the Gunslinger, even if the gunslinger isn't aware the character plans to attack.)
  • Integrated Sensor Pod - NE Armor
    • 360° scanning capability
    • Allows user to dodge all attack, even those from behind and/or surprise

Wolf lets a rare smile cross his face as he watches O'Mally go through the myriad of emotions for his other teammates words. She sure is a firecracker...Indeed. She knows what she wants and isn't going to let others get in the way of her progress...Sounds familiar...In a way. Oh good Will stepped in to get Jack to shut up...We are going to have to do something if he continues to sabotage the job...Need to keep an eye on him, that's for sure.

Wolf looks at LT O'Mally before they leave and pulls out his notebook and pen, "Lieutenant. Can I get you contact info? For ease of re-contact when the job is finished." Wolf writes down the contact information for O'Mally, "I'll give you a call if we come across anything regarding your case." Wolf gives her a slight smile and nod, as he stows his notebook and takes off with the rest of the Roughnecks.

Wolf chuckles under his helmet at Will's radio call, "Of course. How else are we going to get in contact with her when we finish the job. Not my fault she likes me. Sorry Jack, but that glare she gave you...Damn...well if looks could kill you would be as gone as the warehouse we just left. Anyway are we all making for New Mexico then? I'm assuming this spell was more then just for a fast exit."
Wolf Whitaker

Reputation-Based Horror Factor: 12
Weapons
NE-6SL 6/6
NE-6SL 6/6

NG Equalizer
Equalizer 6/6

Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver
Silver 6/6
Model 1860 Colt .44 Revolver
Silver 0/6
Armor: NE-BA-26

Helmet: 50/50
Arms: L 40/40 R 40/40
Legs: L 50/50 R 50/50
Main Body: 90/90
NE-F50: 160/160

Do not PM this Account. Please direct all PMs to Sum of All Fears
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia
Contact:

Re: A plea for help

Post by Jack Killian »

Perception: 79% 1d100 1d100: [21] = 21
JIC d20: 1d20 1d20: [19] = 19
JIC: 1d100 1d100: [42] = 42
Is Wolf the only one with any sense here? Gods damnit. Will nods to Lieutenant O'Malley and says "Pardon me one moment, Lieu..." He turns around to Jack and says "Hey. Cool it. We're on the clock."
Jack is startled by his friend William stepping in, but he understands William has a clear head. And Jack backs down. He takes a deep breath and wal;ks away, I gave them extra bits of information and they do nothing except but a gun to my head. ‘Calm down Jacko’, Mother would say “you catch more with sugar then vinegar’.

From a short distance he turns and say, “I’m sorry Lt. My hot head gets me in trouble, I hate slavers and it was I, that last saw Jameson and I messed up by not keeping an eye on him. Then young man was injured here to lure us in and so I am taking this personally. I know you and your men are working to help. I believe, if you have some pictures of this group, there are some Psi types your force might use, may be able to tell you more of these people. Again, Forgive me, I’ll leave the more level headed among us to talk to you more.”
Charm/Impress: 40 1d100 1d100: [63] = 63

Jack walks away. And finds a place to sit down and wait for the others.
Thank heaven William was there. He is a good friend.
Jack is thinking of all the crap that has gone on to his since his battle with Nexla, and its ramification on who he was and now is.
I must try to seek atonement for killing innocent, it is a thing I must face. And live with.
Wolf chuckles under his helmet at Will's radio call, "Of course. How else are we going to get in contact with her when we finish the job. Not my fault she likes me. Sorry Jack, but that glare she gave you...Damn...well if looks could kill you would be as gone as the warehouse we just left. Anyway are we all making for New Mexico then? I'm assuming this spell was more then just for a fast exit."
"No problem mate
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 42/ 42 MD
S.D.C.: 90/ 90

NE-BA-50 “Raider” Heavy Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helmet: 80
Arms: 55 each
Legs: 80 each
Main Body: 140
Weight: 30 lbs.
Modifiers: -20% to physical skills
Features:
Naruni Thermo-Kinetic Armor (p.35-36, DB8)
Book Reference: p.40, DB8

Weapon Carried:

CP-50 "Dragonfire" Assault Pulse Laser and Grenade Launcher
Range:
Laser: 2,000'
Grenade Launcher: 1,200'
Damage:
Single shot: 2d6 M.D.
Burst: 6d6 M.D.
Grenade: 2D6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Micro-fusion grenade: 6d6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Rate of Fire: Single shots or 3-shot pulse bursts only; 1 grenade or 4-grenade bursts only
Payload:
E-Clip: 21 shots

Altess Eviscerator (Patron Item)
Damage: 6D6
Special Abilities
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Touch or up to 200'
• • Damage: 4D6

MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol

Range: 500'
Damage: 3D6+3 M.D.

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun"
Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.

CN-1 Net

Skorblade Short Sword
Damage: 1D8 M.D.
Weight: 3 lbs.
Features: excellent balance and craftsmanship
Modifiers: +1 to strike and parry
Book Reference: p.152, MercOps

TW "Dragonfire" Flamethrower
Range: 100'
Damage: single Shot: 1D6x10 M.D.
Spray: 1D6x10 M.D. to all targets in a 100' long & 10' wide arc (3 APM)
Rate of Fire: single shots & sprays only
Payload: 5 blasts per P.P.E. clip
Weight: 8 lbs.



Sense the Presence of Spirits Amulet

The amulet changes color whenever an entity is within 100'

Image
User avatar
John Altfeld
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 348
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:48 am

Re: A plea for help

Post by John Altfeld »

Perception: 1d100: [31] = 31 / 78%
JIC: 1d20: [11] = 11 / 1d100: [65] = 65

CONDITIONS: John is +1 Foot, Cosmic Armor?

When Lieutenant O'Malley looks at his junk, John fully blushes. "That's uh, it's not a line. It was more like a 'Your Mom' or 'That's What She Said' joke." He salutes her. "We never tell fish tales and have punched gods. Kingsdale Scout's honor."

John makes a sort of crossing gesture at his chest, then leans in and says, quietly, "Sorry Jack was a dick. He's been acting weird since the honeypot slave trap bar. Seriously, check our references. We're on the level."


John then turns to Will, "Commander Will, it will take until noon tomorrow to get a rift to our destination arranged through my contacts, who apparently suck. I can run faster than the ATRV and your flying spell seems to be about that fast. If we load all of the gear into my backpack cabin or a shipping container, I can just carry it and we can fly out there pretty much immediately, once we take care of the kid. Assuming your flying spell doesn't have a weight limit or something weird."

He pauses, "We'd probably need to go high and avoid CS airspace, though. Hold on, let me reach out to Kingsdale, that should give us a shortcut."

John calls up Menelaus again, "Hi. John again. We're fighting vampires, which I think you hate. We might need to fly over Kingsdale relatively fast. I can give you a transponder signature or something so no one freaks out. Let me know if that's okay, otherwise we'll just go south of you. Gotta save some kids!"

Assuming Will agrees, John re-stows his gear and gets ready to fly naked for 1000 miles. Gotta hydrate. Don't want to dry out down there...
Definitely Not a God. Yet.
P.P.E.: 16/16
H.P./M.D.C.: 108/108
Pebble M.D.C.: 300/300
Growth M.D.C.: +15/+150/+525/+1,290/15/150/510/1,290
Important Combat Stats
Number of Attacks: 10
Initiative Bonus: +13
Strike Bonus: +8 (+8/+8/+10/+10)
Parry Bonus: +12(+12/+12/+14/+14) +2 with sword/staff
Dodge Bonus: +17 (+19/+19/+15/+15)
Auto-Dodge Bonus: +5 (+5/+5/+1/+1)
Bonus to Disarm: +3
Supernatural Strength Punch Damage: 3d6(5d6)+12/5d6(6d6)+12/1d6x10+22(+32)/1d6x10+72(+82)
Juicer Football Body Block/Tackle: Knocks one's opponent to the ground (90% chance if target is smaller than attacker, 60% if the same weight, 50% if target is up to 50% larger, 20% if 100% larger, no chance if target is over 100% larger).
Immunities and Damage Reduction
Immune to:
• Cold
• Radiation
• Suffocation (can breathe without air)
• Depressurization
• Ocean depths/pressure (unlimited)
• Vampire bite/can't be turned undead
• Blindness and Darkness (except in smoke/sandstorm/fog that fouls Radar power)
• Fatigue (Never tires)
• Small bits of flying debris

Reduced Damage From:
• Magic Cold - Half Damage
• Heat/Fire - Half Damage
• Poison/Toxins/Drugs - Duration, penalties and symptoms are 1/3 normal
Enhanced Sight Effects
• Radar 900'
• See the invisible
User avatar
Jack Killian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Rifts: Australia
Contact:

Re: A plea for help

Post by Jack Killian »

(((Rolls Carry Over)))

"Hey I'm going over to NG and get a new suit of armor. This Jameson guy got a good look at me in my other armor and I want to switch it out. Maybe step up a bit.

Northern Gun In the Arms Bazaar
Northern Gun, Arm Bazaar
"Flash Fry, put another Shrimp on the Barbie" Gmail: Sinder.JKing@gmail.com
OOC Comments
Jack Killian
OOC Comments
P.P.E.: 4
I.S.P.: 196/196
H.P.: 42/ 42 MD
S.D.C.: 90/ 90

NE-BA-50 “Raider” Heavy Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helmet: 80
Arms: 55 each
Legs: 80 each
Main Body: 140
Weight: 30 lbs.
Modifiers: -20% to physical skills
Features:
Naruni Thermo-Kinetic Armor (p.35-36, DB8)
Book Reference: p.40, DB8

Weapon Carried:

CP-50 "Dragonfire" Assault Pulse Laser and Grenade Launcher
Range:
Laser: 2,000'
Grenade Launcher: 1,200'
Damage:
Single shot: 2d6 M.D.
Burst: 6d6 M.D.
Grenade: 2D6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Micro-fusion grenade: 6d6 M.D. to a 12' area of effect
Rate of Fire: Single shots or 3-shot pulse bursts only; 1 grenade or 4-grenade bursts only
Payload:
E-Clip: 21 shots

Altess Eviscerator (Patron Item)
Damage: 6D6
Special Abilities
• Electrical Discharge:
• • Range: Touch or up to 200'
• • Damage: 4D6

MP-3 MageFire Bolt Pistol

Range: 500'
Damage: 3D6+3 M.D.

NeraTech Pn-50 "Splatter Gun"
Range: 60', Payload: 18/clip,
2 clips (current)Acid: 4D6 S.D.C. or 2D6 M.D. to a 3 foot radius.

CN-1 Net

Skorblade Short Sword
Damage: 1D8 M.D.
Weight: 3 lbs.
Features: excellent balance and craftsmanship
Modifiers: +1 to strike and parry
Book Reference: p.152, MercOps

TW "Dragonfire" Flamethrower
Range: 100'
Damage: single Shot: 1D6x10 M.D.
Spray: 1D6x10 M.D. to all targets in a 100' long & 10' wide arc (3 APM)
Rate of Fire: single shots & sprays only
Payload: 5 blasts per P.P.E. clip
Weight: 8 lbs.



Sense the Presence of Spirits Amulet

The amulet changes color whenever an entity is within 100'

Image
User avatar
William Summers
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 453
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 am
Location: Roughnecks - PC
Contact:

Re: A plea for help

Post by William Summers »

((Rolls held over))

"Let's skip the cabin for now, John. I think the giant naked flying man act might draw some unnecessary attention. Normal size, carry what you can. We're going to Wonton, New Mexico folks." Land Navigation: 1d100: [91] = 91 1d100: [16] = 16 1d100: [23] = 23 /94%

Will also casts Cosmic Armor on Wolf's horse to make sure the gunslinger has a steed. If that doesn't work, he'll instruct John to carry it at slightly larger size but not so large as to make anyone say "Hey, there's a giant naked man flying above us."
The Man in Black
Ledger
Post Reply

Return to “The Roughnecks Adventure Forum”