Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Vera Morozov »

Perception: 1d100 = 29 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100 = 82; JiC d20: 1d20 = 13

[ooc=Constant Effects]Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Light Filters: Reduces glare.
Sound Filters: Diminishes potentially damaging sounds.
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.[/ooc]

Distance from door: 0 feet.

As the warnings from the others come in, Vera's mind briefly flashes back to a time when, long ago, a pre-cyborg Vera and several of her comrades rushed into a demon ambush, having ignored their gut instincts. Two-thirds of their team had been brutally slaughtered, and only a quick retreat and strong reinforcements kept the other third alive. If she still had a natural spine, Vera would feel a shiver running down it as she holds by the door, readying her weapons instead of opening it. She had learned her lesson in the past. She would not be repeating that mistake.

"Держа," was her simple reply, giving everyone a few seconds to prepare. Vera listens intently at the door, using her enhanced hearing to determine anything she can about what's on the other side. Any information she reports quietly over the comms to the rest of the team.

"Ready?" The Avenging Angel asks after giving what little intel she has. She doesn't take her eyes off of the doorway as she asks her question, waiting just a moment before moving to open it once more, "Opening, she practically whispers into the comms before opening the path ahead, ready to greet whatever demonic forces await. Я готов отправить вас обратно в ад, монстры.

[ooc=Skill Rolls]Track by Sound: 1d100 = 19 / 50% - Track anything on the other side of the doorway if she can hear anything.
Detect Ambush: 1d100 = 55 / 65% - Be aware of possible points of attack when the door is opened.
Prowl: 1d100 = 40 / 45% - Keep quiet as she readies for combat and opens the way forward.[/ooc]

[ooc=Combat Contingency]Initiative: 1d20+11 = 30
APM: 6 (+1 using only claws/polearm)

Action 1: Open door, assess situation and ready weapons for combat, dash towards nearest threat, duck/dodge out of way if attacked. - Dodge: 1d20+12 = 31
Auto-Parry: 1d20+16 = 22

Action 2-1: Strike with her Vibro-Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 27 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
Action 2-2: Strike with the other Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 30 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.

Action 3-1: Strike with her Vibro-Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 15 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
Action 3-2: Deflect incoming melee attacks - Parry: 1d20+16 = 17 - Nat 1!

Action 4-1: Strike with her Vibro-Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 15 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.
Action 4-2: Strike with the other Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 25 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 10 M.D.

Action 5-1: Strike with the other Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 14 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
Ignore, miscopy/paste - 1d20+12 = 32 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40 M.D. - Ignore, miscopy/paste
Action 5-2: Deflect incoming melee attacks - Parry: 1d20+16 = 35

Action 6-1: Strike with her Vibro-Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 15 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30 M.D.
Action 6-2: Deflect incoming melee attacks - Parry: 1d20+16 = 26

Dodge Contingency - Will give up Actions 5 and 6 to dodge if she takes overwhelming ranged fire after getting her first hits in, moving to keep whatever demon is closest to her between herself and incoming attacks. Dodge Rolls: 1d20+12 = 15 ; 1d20+12 = 31[/ooc]

[ooc=Translations]Держа, - Holding,
Я готов отправить вас обратно в ад, монстры. - I'm ready to send you back to hell, monsters.[/ooc]
Vera Morozov
A Russian Angelus ex Machina!
M.D.C.
L1-B1 Light Infantry Armor
  • Main Body: 105/150 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm: 20/20 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm: 20/20 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg: 35/35 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg: 35/35 M.D.C.
  • Head: 15/15 M.D.C.
  • -5% to Physical skills such as Acrobatics, Climbing, Gymnastics, Pick Pockets, Prowl, and Swimming.
M.D.C. by Location
  • Head - 150/150 M.D.C. with Helmet
  • Main Body - 290/290 M.D.C.
  • Right Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Left Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm - 90/90 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm - 90/90 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Right Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Left Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Right Wing - 175/175 M.D.C.
  • Left Wing - 175/175 M.D.C.
  • Main Rear Jets (3; small) - 40/40 each
  • Lower Maneuvering Jets (3; even smaller) - 25/25 each
  • Wing Mini-Missiles (8; self-launch) - 15/15 M.D.C. each
  • Concealed Forearm Lasers (2; 1 per arm) - 10/10 M.D.C. each
Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Restrained Punch - 1D4 M.D.
  • Full Strength Punch - 2D6 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.
  • Kick - 2D6 M.D. +2D6 M.D. from the Vibro-Blade damage.
  • Flying Leap Kick or Power Dive (feet first) - Does 1D6x10 - Special effect, see character sheet for details.

Vibro-Scythe: 4D6 M.D. (+2 from W.P. Polearm); Range: Melee or 600' when thrown.
Vibro-Scythe Ion Blaster: 2D6 or 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,200'; Payload: 28/30, rechargeable via cable to cyborg power supply, or half by E-Clip (15 shots).
Concealed Forearm Lasers: 1D6 M.D. for single, 2D6 M.D. for dual blast (counts as one melee action); Range: 1,600'; Payload: Effectively Unlimited
Giant-Sized Vibro-Blades: 1d4x10 M.D.; Range: Melee
Wing Mini-Missiles: AP Missiles 1D4x10 M.D., Plasma Missiles 1D6x10 M.D.; Can fire one at a time, or in volleys of two or four; Range: 1 mile; Payload: 8/8, 4 AP and 4 Plasma. - Not Present at Moment.
Constant Effects
Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.
Poxx

Post by Poxx »

Perception: 1d100 = 83: 83/ 25%
JIC: 1d20 = 5: 5; 1d100 = 52: 52
[ooc=Conditions]
  • P.P.E.: 156/166
[/ooc]

When Beckett barks out orders, Poxx moves into position near Rocky. Standing a couple of feet away. She braces for combat, pistol at the ready. "I'm good to go." Poxx responds when Beckett asks if they would like to breach. She pauses for a quick moment, scanning the order and placement of every one. In the back?! What do they think, that I'm some type of wimp. Just cuz I'm a spell sliger doesn't mean that I can't hold my own. But then it does give me a little more time to cast some bigger magic. It could be that they don't trust me. Not that I blame them. I wouldn't trust me either. I wonder why I got stuck with this guy? Poxx glances over at Rocky and gives him a once over, trying to figure him out. She then focuses her attention back ahead of her.
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Rocky »

Perception: 80% 1d100 = 81: 81
JIC d20: 1d20 = 16: 16 / d100: 1d100 = 36: 36
INIT 1d20+5 = 16: 11

Conditions:[ooc]Radiate Nature
o Range: 100' (12' for non-psychics)
o Duration: Constant
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Range: 1100' (+100')
o Duration: Permanent effect
o Identify Type:92% (+2%) 1d100 = 37: 37
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%) 1d100 = 58: 58
Sense Magic Energy
o Range: 1,900' (+100')
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) / 1d100 = 12: 12
• Range: 70’ (+5’) To pinpoint location of a presence
• Duration: Constant
• Automatically sense all presences
Intangibility

• Can become intangible and walk through solid objects.
• Horror Factor: 14
• Can change to ghost form and back up to 4 times per melee (each such change costs 1 action)
• Can carry 20 lbs. with him
Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +6
Magic (varies): +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +2
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+1
Insanity (12+): +3
Psionics (varies): +3
Horror Factor: +2
Illusions: 0
Battle of Will: 0
Mind Control:+4
Possession: +4

Activated
Enhance Reflexes 10 ISP + 1 attack per melee, +3 on
initiative, + I to strike, +2 to parry and dodge, +2 to P.P. (adding
further bonuses to strike/parry/dodge if boosted to 16 or higher),
and +15% to all Physical skills that rely on coordination or balance.
TK(10 ISP for 20LBs of weight, for 22 mins)
Psionic Invisibility (10 ISP 11 mins)
Psychic Body Field (30) (110 MDC -30 ISP 22 mins)
Prowl―100%/ 1d100 = 5: 5[/ooc]

Rock’s six sense goes off. He quickly speaks over the radio. “Something is about to happen. Don’t crowd up. ” Rocky uses Enhance Reflexes to help him. Get out of the way if needed.

Dang this is dangerous business.

Action
Save for dodge if needed , 1d20+15 = 28: 13 , 1d20+15 = 33: 18 , 1d20+15 = 26: 11
Parry
1d20+15 = 32: 17 , 1d20+15 = 20: 5 , 1d20+15 = 25: 10 , 1d20+15 = 23: 8 , 1d20+15 = 26: 11 , 1d20+15 = 18: 3 , 1d20+15 = 26: 11
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: 7 June 111 PA
Time: 1417
Temp: 78 F

Minerva keys her radio quickly. "Hold! Danger incoming! Open that door carefully."

Twonjym throws his arms out in front of everybody to stop the combined teams. Clicking his comms so he can avoid yelling, he says, "I was hoping the demons would have pulled back further and let us advance more, but I'm bet'n they set up a nice ambush for us on this level." He pauses for a moment as he tries to come up with a strategy besides just stepping in and setting off the ambush, "If you've got some way to scout ahead without being seen, speak up. Otherwise we really could use some explosives." He turns to the combined team with a big toothy crooked smile.

When the word comes down to halt, her Rifle is ready to bear. Her breathing is slow and methodical. "Get ready. Do you want to breach?" Her question is the rest of the team. Making sure that they are ready before the go order is given.

Alistair can be heard in the back of the group, ”I swear Furgi you jump at nearly every door. Why don’t you calm down and let them work.”
”Shut up you moron.”
”Both of you be quiet. We don’t need this kind of distraction right now.” Both of the others quiet down at Townsend’s reprimand.

"Ready?" The Avenging Angel asks after giving what little intel she has. She doesn't take her eyes off of the doorway as she asks her question, waiting just a moment before moving to open it once more, "Opening, she practically whispers into the comms before opening the path ahead, ready to greet whatever demonic forces await. Я готов отправить вас обратно в ад, монстры.

Vera quietly moves to the door and listens, despite the argument down the hall she can hear nothing on the other side of the door. She knows that any of these doorways favor the defender or ambusher as they are blind doors. There is no way to see on the other side without opening them. Makes moving down hard. Seems like it was built with a defensive mindset. Too bad that is now being used by the demons.

The door hisses open quietly as it retracts into the wall smartly. Vera see’s it at the same time she hears it. A device right behind the door. A small whine of power is all she can register as it detonates hammering those closest to the door with super-heated plasma. (-20 MD MB Armor Vera/-20 MD FF Sam/ -8 MD MB Armor Jym)

As the burning plasma cools Vera hazards a quick look down the hall and can see no enemies. Seems like they may have simply set up traps for MARS. Vera realizes there may be more. While this floor is great for ambushes it's also great for mines.

Everyone can hear Townsend over the radio, ”You guys ok? Seems they found our explosives locker. That’s not good. It contained directionalized Plasma mines and other explosives. We are really going to have to be careful from her on out. There was enough materiel in that locker to mine every door on this level. Unfortunately our explosives expert was killed in the initial wave of demons. I don't suppose you have someone skilled in demolitions?”

Well the door blew up in your face...So now what are you going to do?

Butcher Bill (Updated to reflect The healing given to Rocky.)
Rocky= -142 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -3 Thundergun shots; (12 Minutes remaining on Psychic Body Field);
Vera=/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/-20 MB Armor
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 1 E-Clip/ -21 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/ -20 MD FF
Minerva= -81 ISP; FF (Depleted)
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/
Poxx= -6 shots Wilk's 227
Tech FF= Regen 1 MD per minute four minutes pass. (Overloaded FF’s are disabled for 12 hours/Minerva/)
Attachments
Level 6 Working.png
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Twonjym »

Percep 65%: 1d100 = 80: 80
JIC: 1d20 = 6: 6 1d100 = 18: 18

Conditions: HomeSpun M.D.C. Armor: Helmet: 0 Mainbody: 31/23, NG-P7 eclip 8/5, IRMSS doses:4/3; Bloodrifle 'Retribution'

Twonjym lowers an arm from where he instinctively raised it to protect his face when the plasma wave swept in. "Still alive. Though this armor won't take much more like that." He gives a soft chuckle, "I asked for explosives but that ain't what I was mean'n." He can't help be be a little bit cheesy in his thoughts, even if he doesn't voice it I guess we really are getting a trial by fire. His grin widens at this thought, though the more sensible part of his mind adds a heavy force field to his gear wish list.

He moves up to the now open door and cover's the hall, in case the explosion was planned to cover a demon charge. Rifle aimed down the hall from the relative cover of the doorway and half expecting a hail of weapons fire, Jim calls back to the team, "Rocky. Maybe now's a good time to try your disappearing act and scout for the booby traps. But do not engage the demons."
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status
MDC: 134/134

Horror/Awe Factor: 12 (8 as a Gunfighter)
Poxx

Post by Poxx »

Perception: 1d100 = 60: 60/ 25%
JIC: 1d20 = 15: 15; 1d100 = 57: 57
[ooc=Conditions]
[/ooc]

Poxx reels back from the explosion. Instinctively covering her face. She whips around back towards the door, arm raised and ready for a rush assault. Maybe it was a good thing I wasn't in front but what demons use explosives? Are they getting some aid from some other source? Poxx takes a few moments, as the others gather themselves, and opens up her senses to see if there are any more incoming dimensional magic.

Dimension Sense 1d100 = 64: 64/ 49%
Lore: Demons and Monsters -- 1d100 = 86: 86/ 79%, To try and determine if the Brek-Shal would use human servants or minions
Intelligence -- 1d100 = 59: 59/ 49% try and determine defensive tactics used by the facility
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Minerva »

Perception: 1d100 = 90: 90/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 4: 4/ 1d100 = 83: 83

[ooc=Conditions]Sabre
  • N-F50A Forcefield: 0/160 (OVERLOADED)
  • Main Body: 180/180
  • Helmet: 80/80 (-4 to strike)
  • Left Arm: 60/60
  • Right Arm: 60/60
  • Left Leg: 90/90
  • Right Leg: 90/90
  • Left UEL: 6/6 (-6 to strike, -10 when moving)
  • Right UEL: 6/6 (-6 to strike, -10 when moving)

ISP: 217/390
Psychic Body Field:
  • MDC: 70/70
  • Duration:12/14 minutes
Psi-Sword:
  • Duration: 33:00/35:00 minutes
  • Damage: 8d6 MD
Electrokinesis: Manipulate Electrical Devices
  • Range: 80 feet
  • Duration: 14/14 minutes
[/ooc]

Being far enough back, Minerva doesn't feel the effects of the explosion. But watching as the rest of M.A.R.S. reels back from its effects, she knows not to move forward without further examination by the combined groups.

"If Rocky can locate them, I may be able to set them off remotely." Minerva activates her Electrokinesis to attempt to Manipulate Electrical Devices (-4 ISP). If she can sense the explosives, she will set them off when no one is near by.
Grace Minerva
Ledger
  • I.S.P.: 390
  • H.P.: 109
  • S.D.C.: 177
  • M.D.C.: 286 (during Supernatural Transformation)
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Vera Morozov »

Perception: 1d100 = 39 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100 = 17; JiC d20: 1d20 = 12

[ooc=Constant Effects]Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.[/ooc]

Vera flinches back instinctively, reducing the damage of the explosive as much as she can, finding the front of her newly attached armor charred and smoking. Взрывная ловушка? Как ... обыденно для демонов. The cyborg listens to and looks over the others, seeing that no one was injured, only force fields and armor that has been damaged. "They have taken your explosives, then? These demons are being quite organized for demons. Still, I would rather an ambush of triggered explosives over than traps of their foul magics. Still, there are no demons that I can see within this hallway."

She nods as the others suggest Rocky move forward and scout. "Do take care, Rocky. Some demons may possess the ability to see the invisible, or spells that allow them to do such. Once we start removing their little сюрпризы one by one, they may start wising up. These explosions won't go unnoticed."

She stands fully, waiting and straining her senses for any signs of incoming danger as the group's response takes place.

[ooc=Skill Rolls]Detect Ambush: 1d100 = 42 / 65% - Look for and identify signs that demons would be nearby, lying in wait.
Detect Concealment: 1d100 = 3 / 60% - Help spot and look out for other booby-traps the demons might have laid.[/ooc]

[ooc=Translations]Взрывная ловушка? Как ... обыденно для демонов. - An explosive trap? How... mundane, for demons.
сюрпризы - surprises[/ooc]
Vera Morozov
M.D.C.
  • -5% to Physical skills such as Acrobatics, Climbing, Gymnastics, Pick Pockets, Prowl, and Swimming.
M.D.C. by Location
Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.
  • Flying Leap Kick or Power Dive (feet first) - Does 1D6x10 - Special effect, see character sheet for details.

Vibro-Scythe: 4D6 M.D. (+2 from W.P. Polearm); Range: Melee or 600' when thrown.
Vibro-Scythe Ion Blaster: 2D6 or 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,200'; Payload: 28/30, rechargeable via cable to cyborg power supply, or half by E-Clip (15 shots).
Concealed Forearm Lasers: 1D6 M.D. for single, 2D6 M.D. for dual blast (counts as one melee action); Range: 1,600'; Payload: Effectively Unlimited
Wing Mini-Missiles: AP Missiles 1D4x10 M.D., Plasma Missiles 1D6x10 M.D.; Can fire one at a time, or in volleys of two or four; Range: 1 mile; Payload: 8/8, 4 AP and 4 Plasma. - Not Present at Moment.
Constant Effects
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.
Beckett
Group Leader

Post by Beckett »

Perception: 1d100 = 51: 51 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 20: 20 | 1d100 = 93: 93
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 6: 4

Conditions
-- Forcefield: 140 / 160
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 15 / 30 [-1 EClip]
-- Ammunition (Shard Pistol): 10 / 12

Samantha reels back from the wave of super heated gas that washed over her Force Field, I was not expecting that. I need to be a bit more careful. She looks at everyone else, to make sure they are okay.
Twonjym wrote:"Still alive. Though this armor won't take much more like that." He gives a soft chuckle, "I asked for explosives but that ain't what I was mean'n."

"Rocky. Maybe now's a good time to try your disappearing act and scout for the booby traps. But do not engage the demons."
Minerva wrote:"If Rocky can locate them, I may be able to set them off remotely."
"Twonjym, do you need to pull back?" She looks at the Sheriff, before continuing, "No harm in rotating you into the back if you need to take a little less heat. Turning to Rocky, "If you can do some scouting, that would be awesome. Just be careful."

"Minerva, I like your plan. But, if you can set them off remotely, can you disable them by turning them off instead?" her question is sincere. "I'm not too worried about damage to the facility. But, any extra damage, is damage we have to deal with. And we may need to pull the explosives to seal off a hallway later. Not to mention what others have said, it will let them know we are on our way.

Giving everyone a moment, she leads the way into the hall. "Let's clear the rooms on the right first. Then the rooms on the left. Townsend, keep an eye on the doors to the left and protect our backs." With her rifle in hand, she let's Vera check the doors before they breach.

[ooc=Conditional Actions]Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact: 1d20+5 = 14: 9 | 1d20+5 = 14: 9 | 1d20+5 = 10: 5 | 1d20+5 = 6: 1 | 1d20+5 = 23: 18 | 1d20+5 = 7: 2 | 1d20+5 = 12: 7 | 1d20+5 = 25: 20
Dodges as needed: 1d20+8 = 14: 6 | 1d20+8 = 12: 4 | 1d20+8 = 20: 12 | 1d20+8 = 15: 7 | 1d20+8 = 20: 12 | 1d20+8 = 27: 19 | 1d20+8 = 17: 9 | 1d20+8 = 24: 16

Actions 1-2: Aimed Shot Lead Target: 1d20+5 = 17: 12 | Damage: (6d4*10)+10 = 60: 1, 4
Actions 3-4: Aimed Shot Lead Target: 1d20+5 = 19: 14 | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 70: 3, 3
Actions 5-6: Aimed Shot Lead Target: 1d20+5 = 17: 12 | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 60: 3, 2
Actions 7-8: Aimed Shot Lead Target: 1d20+5 = 22: 17 | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 70: 3, 3[/ooc]
Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Time: 1432
Temp: 79 F

With the mundane traps identified it is relatively easy for most of them to be identified and disarmed. A good majority of them were placed directly behind the doors set to detonate when the door opened. But Minerva with her abilities was able to short out the destination charge detonating the charge while no one was in the blast area. This does take nearly 20 minutes to accomplish as Rocky seems to be totally catatonic and is unable to lend a hand. Commander Townsend and Alistair unfold a litter to carry Rocky down the hall with everyone. Medically Rocky is fine and no one is quite sure what is wrong with him. However even without Rocky between Vera, Minerva, Sam and Jym they are able to make it to the next set of stairs without incident. Also Without encountering complex ambushes from the demons. Everyone is on edge as they approach the stairs leading to level 7. Commander Townsend speaks up, ”I have a feeling they are waiting for us. They are using guerilla tactics to try and wear us down so we are weaker when we get to their forces. Stay on guard I have a feeling this next level will be a tough fight.” Townsend huffs slightly as he adjusts his grip on the litter with Rocky on it so the man won't slide off when angled down the stairs. Once at the bottom of the stairs everyone stacks up as best they can, it's a small area, ready to push through into floor 7.

Townsend and Alistair set Rocky at the base of the stairs and ready themselves for combat. Vera can hear Alistair say a few words of encouragement as he sets Rocky down. As he turns around any one with Sixth sense has it trigger. Furgi speaks up, ”This is irritating. I’m going to guess they are waiting for us to come out. Let's get this over with.”

Please post combat actions if you plan on stepping through the door.

Your turn...You’re on Level 7...Almost to the end...

Butcher Bill
Rocky= -144 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -3 Thundergun shots; (0 Minutes remaining on Psychic Body Field);
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 1 E-Clip/ -21 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/ -20 MD FF
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/
Poxx= -6 shots Wilk's 227
Tech FF= Regen 1 MD per minute four minutes pass. (Overloaded FF’s are disabled for 12 hours/Minerva/)

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Twonjym »

Percep 65%: 1d100 = 45: 45
JIC: 1d20 = 9: 9 1d100 = 39: 39
Actions: 5
Init: 1d20+6 = 26: 20

Conditions: HomeSpun M.D.C. Armor: Helmet: 0 Mainbody: 31/23, NG-P7 eclip 8/5, IRMSS doses:4/3; Bloodrifle 'Retribution'

Twonjym smiles down at Pepe as the robo-wolf catches back up with the team after seeing tot he freed humans. "Stick close buddy and hit anything that comes up on us.. Things are gonna get hairy I expect."
Sam wrote:"Twonjym, do you need to pull back?
Twonjym steps up to the door, grinning at Sam, "No. I'm good... for now." He looks back at the others. "This level has a bit of a tricky spot." He looks over to Townsend, "Commander, if you and your folks could take that first hallway to the east, that bypasses most of this level. It'll keep them demons from circling around to bushwack the rest of us. It's also a good choke point, long and narrow, which'll let you folks handle a mess of them with easy."

He looks back, over what's left of MARS, "We get the fun of the room by room search. Minerva and I can take the right with Poxx as backup. Sam and Vera, you guys take the doors on the left. When you clear it, hold the far door until we round the corner. Then we'll push forward until we come up on Townsend's team. From there we can move up as a group and clear the large storage area."

Looking over the group as a whole Jim says, "Magic folks. You got any tricks you can put on us, now's the time. One O'them there magic shields would do me a heap o'good before I breach this door."

He gives a minute for any questions and for the magic users to do their thing. "Everybody ready?" he asks waiting for nods before hitting the door panel and charging out to cover the access into the larger room to the south.

If clear, Jim will advance to the next doorway as soon as the team catches up to him. Repeat until the enemy comes into contact or the floor is clear.

1. Move OR fire at visible demon, Strike: 1d20+3 = 18: 15 Dmg: 2d6*10 = 50: 2, 3 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
2. Move OR fire at visible demon, Strike: 1d20+3 = 9: 6 Dmg: 2d6*10 = 110: 6, 5 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
3. Move OR fire at visible demon, Strike: 1d20+3 = 22: 19 Dmg: 2d6*10 = 70: 4, 3 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
4. Move OR fire at visible demon, Strike: 1d20+3 = 16: 13 Dmg: 2d6*10 = 60: 5, 1 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
5. Move OR fire at visible demon, Strike: 1d20+3 = 20: 17 Dmg: 2d6*10 = 70: 2, 5 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')

AutoDodge as needed: 1d20+4 = 5: 1, 1d20+4 = 20: 16, 1d20+4 = 18: 14, 1d20+4 = 10: 6, 1d20+4 = 14: 10

Pepe
Init: 1d20+4 = 14: 10
Actions: 3
1. move OR Dodge 1d20+4 = 10: 6 OR Strike 1d20+6 = 16: 10 Dmg: 1 MD
2. move OR Dodge 1d20+4 = 15: 11 OR Strike 1d20+6 = 10: 4 Dmg: 1 MD
3. move OR Dodge 1d20+4 = 23: 19 OR Strike 1d20+6 = 20: 14 Dmg: 1 MD

[ooc]typo 1d50+6 = 55: 49[/ooc]
Last edited by Twonjym on Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Rocky »

Perception: 80% 1d100 = 100: 100
JIC d20: 1d20 = 15: 15 / d100: 1d100 = 54: 54
INIT 1d20+5 = 7: 2

Conditions:
[ooc]Radiate Nature
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Identify Type:92% (+2%) 1d100 = 52: 52
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%) 1d100 = 66: 66
Sense Magic Energy
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) / 1d100 = 11: 11
Intangibility

• Can change to ghost form and back up to 4 times per melee (each such change costs 1 action)
Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses

Activated
Enhance Reflexes
Prowl―100%/ 1d100 = 53: 53[/ooc]

1d100 = 2: 2] wow great roll
See the above if he doesn’t disarm it, the explosives, he will use the ability to use telemechanic to help him. Telemechanic Mental Operation (10ISP)

Rocky will not lead the way. He is not a tank so he reports to the rear. If he gets a chance to help support the troops, he can use his ring.

If combat happens he falls back to safety Ghosting through the Walls Or Floor. If he isn't noticed he will use his ring to help his team, By casting spells from the ring. Rocky moves slowly forward from cover to cover. He plans to stay out of the combat as much as possible. Count Alphanso Bustemante I don't like this.

7 Actions
1. De Ghost if needed
2+3. Reserved for Astral Hole
4. Warped Space (p.138, BoM) Good for a Range Attack and to delay enemy.
5 +6. Reserved for Astral Hole
7. Mind Block (4)

Parry
1d20+15 = 16: 1 , 1d20+15 = 19: 4 , 1d20+15 = 21: 6 , 1d20+15 = 28: 13 , 1d20+15 = 23: 8 , 1d20+15 = 27: 12 , 1d20+15 = 29: 14
Last edited by Rocky on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Beckett
Group Leader

Post by Beckett »

[hr][/hr]Perception: 1d100 = 70: 70 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20 = 20: 20 | 1d100 = 71: 71
Initiative: 1d20+2 = 20: 18

Conditions
-- Forcefield: 140 / 160
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 15 / 30 [-1 EClip]

Twonjym wrote:"No. I'm good... for now. This level has a bit of a tricky spot. Commander, if you and your folks could take that first hallway to the east, that bypasses most of this level. It'll keep them demons from circling around to bushwack the rest of us. It's also a good choke point, long and narrow, which'll let you folks handle a mess of them with easy."
"Sounds like a solid plan," her reply was quiet to the Grackletooth. Then her voice picks up, "You heard the man," Samantha's voice was solid as a leader. "Saddle up!" Military: Etiquette -- 1d100 = 47: 47 / 95% He is a man? Woman? Do they differentiate based on gender? I really don't know much about Twonjym other than being a Sheriff. I should stick to Sheriff or gender neutral terms till I can get clarification. And now is not the right time at all.

They wait a minute for the Mages and Psychics to power up any abilities till they are all ready. Letting the mages imbue armor on anyone that needs it. Psychics to form mental swords of extreme power, and buffing their abilities to the extreme. Samantha will let the Vera lead the way, watching the Cyborg sweep and clear the hallway and rooms with her in tow. Cyborgs are impressive. She is vastly different than Hans and Rudderick. Poor Rudderick! Samantha stays to the plan, Vera opening the door and she would come in second.

[ooc=Conditional Actions]Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact: 1d20+5 = 20: 15 | 1d20+5 = 19: 14 | 1d20+5 = 7: 2 | 1d20+5 = 20: 15 | 1d20+5 = 9: 4 | 1d20+5 = 15: 10 | 1d20+5 = 10: 5 | 1d20+5 = 12: 7
Dodges as needed: 1d20+8 = 14: 6 | 1d20+8 = 15: 7 | 1d20+8 = 26: 18 | 1d20+8 = 17: 9 | 1d20+8 = 24: 16 | 1d20+8 = 22: 14 | 1d20+8 = 11: 3 | 1d20+8 = 17: 9

Actions 1-2: Aimed Shot Lead Target: 1d20+8 = 15: 7 | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 90: 4, 4
Actions 3-4: Aimed Shot Lead Target: 1d20+8 = 20: 12 | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80: 3, 4
Actions 5-6: Aimed Shot Lead Target: 1d20+8 = 28: 20(Nat20!) | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 80: 4, 3x2=160
Actions 7-8: Aimed Shot Lead Target: 1d20+8 = 27: 19 | Damage: (2d4*10)+10 = 30: 1, 1[/ooc]
Quantum
H.P.: 21 / 21 S.D.C.: 59 / 59
CBR Mk. 2 Light Armor - Valkyrie Upgrade M.D.C. by Location: -15% to physical skills
Helmet - 45/45; Arms (2) - 30/30 each; Legs (2) - 50/50 each; Main Body - 105/105; Undersuit - 25/25
LP-l0H Heavy Laser Pistol: 2d6+2 MD; 16/16 Shots per e-clip; +1 Strike
Poxx

Post by Poxx »

Perception: 1d100 = 2: 2/ 25%
JIC: 1d20 = 13: 13; 1d100 = 79: 79
[ooc=Conditions]
[/ooc]
Twonjym wrote:"We get the fun of the room by room search. Minerva and I can take the right with Poxx as backup. Sam and Vera, you guys take the doors on the left. When you clear it, hold the far door until we round the corner. Then we'll push forward until we come up on Townsend's team. From there we can move up as a group and clear the large storage area."

Looking over the group as a whole Jim says, "Magic folks. You got any tricks you can put on us, now's the time. One O'them there magic shields would do me a heap o'good before I breach this door."
Beckett wrote:
"Sounds like a solid plan,"
her reply was quiet to the Grackletooth. Then her voice picks up, "You heard the man," Samantha's voice was solid as a leader. "Saddle up!"
Poxx gives everyone a quick smirk before she speaks up. "Sure I can do that. One suit of magic armor coming up. I'll just add it to the bill at the end. Anyone else want to put in a request?" Poxx cast Armor of Ithan (10) onto Twonjym. She waits for anyone else before casting it on herself. After preparing for the breach, Poxx repositions herself back into her designated spot. Oh, yeah. Just use me for my magic and then put me in the back. Real great. Then again, the old man wouldn't have sent me to them if they couldn't be helpful or he could just be fucking with me. Better keep focused before these damn demons get me.

[ooc=Combat Action and Statistics:]
  • Initiative: 1d20 = 2: 2
  • APM: 4
  • Actions
    • Action 1: Attack the nearest demon with a single shot with her pistol. Strike: 1d20+1 = 19: 18 Damage: 2d6 = 11: 5, 6
    • Action 2: Attack the nearest demon with a single shot with her pistol. Strike: 1d20+1 = 4: 3 Damage: 2d6 = 9: 5, 4
    • Action 3: Attack the nearest demon with a double shot with her pistol. Strike: 1d20+1 = 12: 11 Damage: 2d6 = 8: 6, 2
    • Action 4: Reserved for Dodge 1d20+4 = 17: 13
  • Contingencies:
    • If AOI breaks, Poxx will take an action to recast AOI (10)
  • Parries (+4): 1d20+4 = 13: 9, 1d20+4 = 13: 9, 1d20+4 = 14: 10, 1d20+4 = 11: 7
[/ooc]
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Minerva »

Perception: 1d100 = 57: 57/59%
JIC: 1d20 = 8: 8/ 1d100 = 5: 5

[ooc=Conditions]Sabre

ISP: 205/390
Armor of Ithan:
  • MDC: 60/60
  • Duration: 6/6 minutes
Psi-Sword:
  • Duration: 18:00/35:00 minutes
Enhanced Reflexes:
  • Duration: 14:00/14:00 minutes
  • +1 APM
  • +3 on initiative
  • +1 to strike
  • +2 to parry and dodge
  • +2 to P.P.
  • +15% to Physical Skills

Sixth Sense:
  • Duration: 1st melee
  • +6 on initiative
  • +2 to parry
  • +3 to dodge
  • Cannot be surprised by an attack from behind.
[/ooc]

Minerva finishes detonating the charges using her mental mastery over electricity and then rejoins the others. She turns to Rocky as he's being carried and says "I could have really used your help back there, chico. You sure you're up for this? You can head back to the surface with the others. Because otherwise, I need you to get your head in the game!"

Minerva feels her sixth sense (-2 ISP) trigger again as Alistair sets Rocky down. "Eyes up! It's coming again!" She accepts Poxx's Armor of Ithan and Enhances her Reflexes (-10 ISP). When Jym breaches the door, she is right behind him, ready to attack whatever demons may come at them.

Initiative: 1d20+13 = 16: 3
APM: 7

Action 1: Slice at Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16 = 25: 9 Damage: 9d6 = 36: 6, 1, 4, 4, 1, 4, 5, 5, 6
Action 2: Slice at Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16 = 36: 20 (CRIT) Damage: 9d6 = 30: 1, 5, 4, 2, 4, 5, 3, 4, 2x2=60
Action 3: Slice at Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16 = 18: 2 Damage: 9d6 = 32: 4, 5, 2, 6, 3, 5, 1, 1, 5
Action 4: Slice at Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16 = 26: 10 Damage: 9d6 = 37: 6, 3, 4, 4, 3, 1, 6, 4, 6
Action 5: Slice at Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16 = 27: 11 Damage: 9d6 = 30: 6, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 1, 4, 3
Action 6: Slice at Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16 = 30: 14 Damage: 9d6 = 38: 6, 2, 6, 5, 6, 2, 1, 4, 6
Action 7: Slice at Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16 = 26: 10 Damage: 9d6 = 37: 6, 4, 4, 4, 6, 5, 5, 2, 1
Action 8: Slice at Demon with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16 = 18: 2 Damage: 9d6 = 29: 1, 6, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1, 3, 3

Parries: 1d20+19 = 28: 9 1d20+19 = 36: 17 1d20+19 = 28: 9 1d20+19 = 23: 4 1d20+19 = 34: 15 1d20+19 = 32: 13 1d20+19 = 28: 9 1d20+19 = 36: 17
Grace Minerva
Ledger
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Vera Morozov »

Perception: 1d100 = 31 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100 = 61; JiC d20: 1d20 = 11
Initiative: 1d20+11 = 24
APM: 6 (+1 using only claws and polearm)

Twonjym wrote:He looks back, over what's left of MARS, "We get the fun of the room by room search. Minerva and I can take the right with Poxx as backup. Sam and Vera, you guys take the doors on the left. When you clear it, hold the far door until we round the corner. Then we'll push forward until we come up on Townsend's team. From there we can move up as a group and clear the large storage area."
Beckett wrote:"Sounds like a solid plan," her reply was quiet to the Grackletooth. Then her voice picks up, "You heard the man," Samantha's voice was solid as a leader. "Saddle up!"
План достаточно солидный, спорить не с чем, Vera thinks to herself, moving with naught more than a "Понял" taking her place just ahead of Samantha, giving a nod to Minerva and Poxx, appreciative of the offer of magical support, but she would rather it be given elsewhere, to those on the team more in need.

Her clearing of each doorway is almost robotic, her massive frame gliding across the floor far more quietly than one would expect from a cyborg weighing well over a ton, her talons expertly moving to keep her movements no louder than the average unaugmented human. Each doorway she clears is followed by a momentary pause to listen for any possible movement before she moves on, calling out her cleared doorways to the rest of the team quietly over the radio.

It's inevitable for her to notice Sam's eyes on her in an admiring way. Приятно найти того, кто просто впечатлен моими способностями, she thinks to herself as she clears the rooms, her mind focused even as she lets her thoughts wander along the hopefully repetitive task.

[ooc=Combat Contingency]Action 1: Assess situation and ready weapons for combat, dash towards nearest threat, duck/dodge out of way if attacked. - Dodge: 1d20+12 = 20
Auto-Parry: 1d20+16 = 30

Action 2-1: Strike with her Vibro-Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 32 - Nat 20!; Damage: 1d4*10 = 30*2 = 60 M.D.
Action 2-2: Strike with the other Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 19 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 20 M.D.

Action 3-1: Strike with her Vibro-Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 24 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.
Action 3-2: Deflect incoming melee attacks - Parry: 1d20+16 = 36 - Nat 20!

Action 4-1: Strike with her Vibro-Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 21 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 10 M.D.
Action 4-2: Strike with the other Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 31 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.

Action 5-1: Strike with the other Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 27 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 40 M.D.
Action 5-2: Deflect incoming melee attacks - Parry: 1d20+16 = 31

Action 6-1: Strike with her Vibro-Blade - Strike: 1d20+12 = 27 ; Damage: 1d4*10 = 10 M.D.
Action 6-2: Deflect incoming melee attacks - Parry: 1d20+16 = 22

Dodge Contingency - Will give up Actions 5 and 6 to dodge if she takes overwhelming ranged fire after getting her first hits in, moving to keep whatever demon is closest to her between herself and incoming attacks. Dodge Rolls: 1d20+12 = 16 ; 1d20+12 = 32 - Nat 20![/ooc]

[ooc=Skill Rolls]Detect Ambush: 1d100 = 23 / 65% - To listen and be aware of possible threats to her team's position as she moves along.
Track by Sound: 1d100 = 67 / 50% - So if she hears anything before opening a door, she will be able to relay numbers and positions.
Prowl: 1d100 = 41 / 45% - Try and keep quiet as she slips from door to door, listening and preparing.[/ooc]

[ooc=Translations]План достаточно солидный, спорить не с чем - A solid enough plan, no need to argue,
Понял - Understood,
Приятно найти того, кто просто впечатлен моими способностями, - It is nice to find one who is simply impressed by my capability,[/ooc]
Vera Morozov
M.D.C.
M.D.C. by Location
Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.

Constant Effects
Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Time: 1433

The determination in everyone is almost palpable as they ready themselves for the fight they know will be coming. Sam’s bag glows faintly as Poxx provides AOI to several of the group before everyone stacks on the door, Poxx feels empowered as she casts the magic over herself and several of her Allies.
(AOI from Poxx is at 60 MDC; 6 minute duration; For Poxx, Jym, Minerva, and Vera)

Vera takes the lead and opens the door. Before the door can fully retract the area is awash with laser fire. Vera moves impossibly quickly as she slips between several bursts of laser fire to a Human wearing KIT armor firing at them. Jym, Poxx, and Minerva all follow. Sam stabilizes herself on the door frame and opens fire. As Vera begins cutting into the man in front of her, taking advantage of the opening in the man’s armor created by Jym’s rifle fire. Vera sees the door leading east from her position is open. There are two Alu and one human down there. She can also see the human is behind a mounted heavy machine gun. The human opens fire as Vera ducks back behind the corner of the wall. Between the plasma bolts from the MG and Jym’s heavy fire the KIT man does not last long. Neither does the other Man as he is swarmed by both Minerva and Psych. The door behind this man is also open. A quick peek reveals another Heavy MG emplaced looking down the North-south corridor. It also fires as soon as someone peaks around the corner. Vera’s hearing does pick up claws scratching the ground as something is moving up on their position from the east under the cover of the MG.

Jym fires twice once at one man then at the other as both men quickly succumb to the overwhelming firepower MARS brought to bear. Poxx feels a little under gunned but fires into the targets anyway, helping provide additional fire support. Jym notes with satisfaction as each shot tore entire sections of armor off his targets. The last time he saw damage like this it was from a Heavy PA main gun. Pepe begins tugging at Jym’s leg motioning to the stairs where they came from.

Sam looks on trying to line up a shot but finding her targets dying too quickly. As the fire comes into the room from the east Sam watches Vera jump out of the way and behind cover. Sam feels a tug at her back as someone slices cleanly through her backpack spilling its contents to the ground. Spinning around she sees Alistair standing there holding the Star Heart in his hands. Furgi and Townsend slumped on the ground behind him. Sam lets off a shot that dissipates over a force field as Alistair flees back up the stairs.

Rocky rises up from his stretcher seemingly oblivious to anything that may have been wrong and still completely ignoring his teammates. Hello! Is this thing on? Oh there you are. Yes I don’t like this either. You are really making a fool of yourself. I mean I saw what you wanted to do but you seemed to be catatonic for it. Seems like it all happened in your head. It was entertaining and all, but I am getting tired of having to drag you into the present. Get you head on straight and pay attention to what is going on! Rocky remains near the back with Alistair He can hear the sounds of combat but is still near the stairs and can not see what is happening. Despite his relatively safe location something still feels off to him. Rocky stumbles back against the wall as his vision swims he can see a figure run past and up the stairs followed by a laser blast.
(Rocky Save vs Lethal Poison DC 14)

Well I am sure this was unexpected...but you're still in combat. So What now?

Butcher Bill
Rocky= -144 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -3 Thundergun shots; (0 Minutes remaining on Psychic Body Field);
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 1 E-Clip/ -24 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/ - 2 shots from Bloodrifle Blood Reservoir
Poxx= -10 shots Wilk's 227
Attachments
Level 7 Working.png

Beckett
Group Leader

Post by Beckett »

Perception: 1d100: [1] = 1 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20: [13] = 13 | 1d100: [75] = 75
Initiative: EP Crit! +2 = Crit/20+2 (22)

Conditions
-- Forcefield: 144 / 160
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 06 / 30 [-1 EClip]

Something tugs at the back of Samantha's mind, This doesn't feel right.... wait? She looks back and see's Alistair with the Star Heart. "No!" she yells at the man as her rifle stitches energy across his forcefield. With a blink of an eye she starts to run after Alistair. She runs past Townsend and Furgi, the servo's in her exoskeleton working in overdrive. Deevil? Her mind quickly goes to the dark place, Deevil's from Inculta that tried to get the Star Heart in the first place. "Alistair stole the heart, I think he's a Deevil. Townsend, Furgi, and Rocky are all down. I'll be back in a minute, hold the floor." She quickly radio's back to the team.

He's wearing a forcefield, I'll need to hit him with everything. Her strides are long as she bounds up the stairs using the exoskeleton strength, when Sam see's Alistair, her rifle lets loose energy blasts. "Deevil! give that back!" After the second salvo, she swaps out the magazine and fires again. This time targeting Alistair's upper arm/elbow with another two blasts.

Conditional Actions
Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact (+5 not added in): 8d20: [20, 17, 14, 14, 9, 8, 11, 12] = 105
Dodges as needed (+8 not added in): 8d20: [12, 12, 8, 18, 7, 10, 9, 1] = 77

Action 1: Burst Fire at Alistair: EP Crit! | Damage: ((2d4*10)+10)*2: [4, 4]*10 = 80 +10x2 = 180
Action 2: Burst Fire at Alistair: EP Crit! | Damage: ((2d4*10)+10)*2: [4, 3]*10 = 70 +10x2 = 160
Action 3: Reload
Actions 4-5: Called Shot Alistair's Elbow: EP Crit! | Damage: ((2d4*10)+10)*2: [1, 1]*10 = 20 +10x2=60
Actions 6-7: Called Shot Alistair's Elbow: EP Crit! | Damage: ((2d4*10)+10)*2: [1, 3]*10 = 40 +10x2=100
Actions 8: Wrestle the Star Heart back
Quantum
CBR Mk. 2 Light Armor - Valkyrie Upgrade M.D.C. by Location: -15% to physical skills
Helmet - 45/45; Arms (2) - 30/30 each; Legs (2) - 50/50 each; Main Body - 105/105; Undersuit - 25/25
Clear and Present Danger
Assistant Game Master

Post by Clear and Present Danger »

Time: 1433

MARS engages the enemy with ferocity, put up against a hail of opposing fire as soon as the door opens. The team manages to find a way to cover, barely escaping any direct hits as they let loose a barrage of covering fire themselves. Vera manages to blindly fire down the eastern hallway, forcing the threat approaching from that direction to momentarily stop its approach and dive for cover less it be be shredded by Pulse Rifle fire. Jym’s consistent pistol fire keeps the enemies still standing at bay, but he knows as soon as an opportunity presents itself something will need to break the temporary stalemate.The team finds themselves momentarily entrenched, unable to make any headway against the consistent barrage of fire keeping them hunkered down.

Becket and Jim manage to see Alistair flee from the team, his betrayal obviously apparent as the team looks at the two on the ground. As the scientist flees, Becket calls out to her team and gives chase. ” Alistair stole the heart, I think he's a Deevil. Townsend, Furgi, and Rocky are all down. I'll be back in a minute, hold the floor.” Sam gives chase and is easily able to gain ground on the fleeing figure. Alistair seems to expect this however and Samantha barely dodges out of the way of a well placed burst of energy from a pistol now held in the mans hand, A look of equal fear and determination painted on his face. He growls when his shot misses but he turns to get around the next corner instead of trying to stay and fight. Samantha is slightly quicker and Tags the man with a perfectly placed salvo of her own.The salvo strikes against the scientists forcefield a number of times before the satisfying surge of energy can be seen, indicating that the forcefield is overwhelmed and shuts down. The last of the Laser Rifles blasts strikes true, burning away the back of the mans lab coat and shirt underneath, revealing an armored breastplate that seems to catch the rest of the energy.

Alistair stumbles at the impact but continues to try to escape, an aire of desperation about him. Samantha’s second burst also hits the man squarely in the back, sending Alistair into the floor with a heavy, meaty thump. Standing overt the now lifeless corpse, Samantha reloads her rifle before reaching down to pick up the Star Heart which has slid out of the Alistair’s hand as he fell to the ground. Whatever the mans intentions, it is apparent he will now not be able to see them through.Samantha can hear the continued gunfire from back behind her, as her team continues to fight the enemy’s entrenched position. At least the Heart is safe.

Samantha is three move actions away from her team and the firefight.

Holiday Butcher Bill
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 2 E-Clips
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/ - 2 shots from Bloodrifle Blood Reservoir
Beckett
Group Leader

Post by Beckett »

Perception: 1d100 / 74%: [14] = 14
JiC 1d20: [13] = 13 | 1d100: [77] = 77
Initiative: 1d20+2: [19]+2 = 21

Conditions
-- Forcefield: 144 / 160
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 30 / 30 [-2 EClip]

With a big sigh, Samantha reattaches the Star Heart to her pack. Jym! She remembers that she left her team in combat. She quickly turns and runs down the halls and power leaps down the stairs. The servo's in her light exoskeleton stress under the leap as she continues on down the hall and quickly sets back up. "Alistair has been dealt with. Sitrep?"

Kneeling low by the hall, Sam waits for Vera and provides cover fire as needed. "Grenades, who has some grenades?" She leans out from the cover of the door and fires a burst at the machine gunner at the end of the hall.

Actions:
Attack 1-3: Run back to the combat zone
Attack 5: EP Crit (unused from last round) shooting the Machine Gunner | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [3, 2]*10+10 = 60 x2 = 120
Attack 6: EP Crit (unused from last round) shooting the Machine Gunner | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [2, 1]*10+10 = 40 x2 = 80
Attack 7-8: Aimed Strike at Machine Gunner 1d20+8: [16]+8 = 24 | Damage 2d4*10+10: [4, 4]*10+10 = 90

Contingency Dodges (+8 Not Added in): 8d20: [19, 15, 7, 19, 8, 11, 19, 6] = 104
Contingency Roll w/ Punch/Fall/Impact (+5 Not Added In): 8d20: [1, 12, 11, 6, 20, 3, 4, 16] = 73
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Vera Morozov »

Perception: 1d100: [48] = 48 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100: [28] = 28 ; JiC d20: 1d20: [13] = 13
Initiative: 1d20+11: [11]+11 = 22
APM: 6
Constant Effects
Becket wrote:"Alistair has been dealt with. Sitrep?"
Vera replies in a cool voice, used to these sorts of situations, "
Not good.
. We're stuck in a stalemate with those turret encampments. Explosives could flush one out, and I could pounce the other, most enemies don't expect a cyborg of my size to fly. Demon is trying to approach from the east under covering fire."

She switches from blindly firing the pulse rifle she has in her possession as she pulls out her Vibro-Blades, now that Samantha was there to cover them with her own gunfire. If she manages to kill the machine gunner with her expert marksmanship, Vera will comment,
"Great shooting, Sam."

Regardless of the results of Sam's aimed attacks, Vera will reply to her question, "While I don't have any explosives, I can handle the other one without them."
At least I believe this might work, if those demons are where I think they are,
she adds to herself mentally.

She slips between machine gun bursts to the corridor with the eastern Machine Gun turret, waiting just a few heartbeats before dashing into the corridor, flinging her arms wide to ram into whatever creature is crawling down the path, invisible or no, and push them along in her wake, jets bursting to life to add to her push if her cybernetic strength alone isn't enough to shove the demon back.

Using the demon's form as cover from the human on the machine gun, she will smash the demon into the turret's front and disengage herself from it, bringing her blades to bear on the human manning the thing before turning to the demons once/if the human drops from her onslaught.
Combat Actions
Action 1: Dodge any gunfire necessary to move into position for her maneuver. Dodge: 1d20+12: [20]+12 = 32 - Nat 20!
Auto-Parry: 1d20+16: [4]+16 = 20

Action 2: Ram the demon approaching through the corridor and use its body as cover from the machine gun fire. Strike: 1d20+9: [7]+9 = 16 ; Damage: 2d4: [1, 4] = 5 M.D.
Auto-Parry: 1d20+16: [13]+16 = 29

Action 3: Slamming her demonic shield into the turret so she can get to work on the operator. Strike: 1d20+9: [4]+9 = 13 ; Damage: 2d6: [2, 4] = 6 M.D.
Auto-Parry: 1d20+16: [6]+16 = 22

Action 4-1: Bring her blades to bare on the human behind the gun. Strike: 1d20+12: [14]+12 = 26 ; Damage: 2d4*10: [4, 2]*10 = 60 M.D.
Action 4-2: Bring her blades to bare on the human behind the gun. Strike: 1d20+12: [9]+12 = 21 ; Damage: 2d4*10: [4, 4]*10 = 80 M.D.

Action 5-1: Continue her onslaught against the human, or the demons if the human is dead. Strike: 1d20+12: [8]+12 = 20 ; Damage: 2d4*10: [1, 4]*10 = 50 M.D.
Action 5-2: Parry any attack by the human/demon. Parry: 1d20+16: [10]+16 = 26

Action 6-1: Continue her onslaught against the human/demons. Strike: 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 ; Damage: 2d4*10: [4, 4]*10 = 80 M.D.
Action 6-2: Continue her slashing mayhem against the infernal targets. Strike: 1d20+12: [8]+12 = 20 ; Damage: 2d4*10: [2, 3]*10 = 50 M.D.
Dodge Contingency
If any of her Light Infantry Armor sections are destroyed, she will use Action 6 to dodge any remaining fire. Dodge Roll: 1d20+12: [20]+12 = 32 - Nat 20!
Translations
Фигово. - Not good.
Отличная стрельба, Sam. - Great shooting, Sam.
По крайней мере, я верю, что это может сработать, если эти демоны будут там, где я думаю, - At least I believe this might work, if those demons are where I think they are,
Vera Morozov
M.D.C.
M.D.C. by Location
Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.

Constant Effects
Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Twonjym »

Percep 65%: 1d100: [5] = 5
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 1d100: [86] = 86
Actions: 5
Init: 1d20+6: [17]+6 = 23

Conditions: HomeSpun M.D.C. Armor: Helmet: 0 Mainbody: 31/23, NG-P7 eclip 8/5, IRMSS doses:4/3; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Shots fired: 2
AOI: Dur: 6/6 min MDC 60/60

"Frak", Jim curses as Alistair takes off with the Star Heart. Turncoat! Did he think he could make it out with that prize? He considers chasing the man down but if their position weakens anymore the demons will advance and overrun them. "Sorry Pepe, I shoulda listened to you but We gotta hold this position."

When Vera makes her move, Jim targets the opposite turret and lets loose with the Blood Rifle. If the turret falls, he will turn his rifle on the next closest enemy, firing shot after shot.

1. fire at turret or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [15]+3 = 18 Dmg: 2d6*10: [1, 3]*10 = 40 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
2. fire at turret or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [12]+3 = 15 Dmg: 2d6*10: [4, 4]*10 = 80 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
3. fire at turret or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [8]+3 = 11 Dmg: 2d6*10: [5, 6]*10 = 110 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
4. fire at turret or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [2]+3 = 5 Dmg: 2d6*10: [1, 2]*10 = 30 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
5. fire at turret or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [17]+3 = 20 Dmg: 2d6*10: [3, 3]*10 = 60 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')

AutoDodge as needed: 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 , 1d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 , 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13 , 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 , 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13

Pepe
Init: 1d20+4: [17]+4 = 21
1. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13 OR Strike 1d20+6: [7]+6 = 13 Dmg: 1 MD
2. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9 OR Strike 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17 Dmg: 1 MD
3. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9 OR Strike 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 Dmg: 1 MD
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status

Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Time: 1433:15

Sam and Jym provide covering fire as Vera charges down the eastern corridor. Nimble for such a large target Vera waves through the withering hail of plasma bolts filling the corridor. Sam and Jym’s combined fire slam into the gunner dropping him to the floor a smoking crater where his chest used to be. Vera slams into the closest demon and tries to push him back and clear the line of fire. However the demon is strong and hold his ground and slashes at her with a vibro-blade which Vera easily deflects. Vera follows it up with her own strikes. Vera quickly dispatches her opponent as Sam and Jym drop the two other Alu attempting to charge Vera. Still in the middle of the corridor another Alu jumps onto the machine gun and lays down an uncontrolled burst of fire filling the corridor with plasma bolts. While the KIT gunner looked to be aiming for specific areas or people, the demon is the epitome of spray and pray. Everyone in the corridor receives some amount of fire. (Vera: - 25 MD Main Body; Jym: -25 MD AOI; Sam: -25 MD FF)

The eastern corridor only has one demon manning a heavy MG. Sam and Jym hear yelling coming from their south as 4 Gurgoyles burst into the room and take up positions near Psyc and Minerva.

Ok...Holidays are over...Time to get back to our regularly scheduled beat down!

Butcher Bill
Vera=/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/-45 MB Armor
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 2 E-Clip/ -9 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/-25 MD FF
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/ - 5 shots from Bloodrifle Blood Reservoir/-25 MD AOI

Beckett
Group Leader

Post by Beckett »

Perception: 1d100: [70] = 70 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20: [5] = 5 | 1d100: [51] = 51
Initiative: 1d20+2: [15]+2 = 17

Conditions
-- Forcefield: 135 / 160
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 21 / 30 [-2 EClip]

Samantha ducked back as the barrage of energy started firing down the hall back at her. Her shield took a light hit, Just a graze, I need to get that gunner... That's when the noise to the south catches her attention. "Sheriff, get the gunner. Minerva and Psyc have company to the south." Samantha uses her position of cover and starts to fire at the new intruders into the hall. Firing pulse bursts at the Gurgoyle's.

Conditional Actions
Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact: 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20 | 1d20+5: [3]+5 = 8 | 1d20+5: [18]+5 = 23 | 1d20+5: [14]+5 = 19 | 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16 | 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 | 1d20+5: [19]+5 = 24 | 1d20+5: [19]+5 = 24
Dodges as needed: 1d20+8: [17]+8 = 25 | 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 | 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 | 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28 | 1d20+8: [17]+8 = 25 | 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28 | 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 | 1d20+8: [18]+8 = 26
Actions 1-2: Aimed Shot Gurgoyle: 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28 (nat20!) | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [4, 3]*10+10 = 80 x2 = 160
Actions 3-4: Aimed Shot Gurgoyle: 1d20+8: [5]+8 = 13 | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [2, 2]*10+10 = 50
Actions 5-6: Aimed Shot Gurgoyle: 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28 (nat20!) | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [2, 4]*10+10 = 70 x2 = 140
Actions 7-8: Aimed Shot Gurgoyle: 1d20+8: [6]+8 = 14 | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [2, 2]*10+10 = 50
Quantum
Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Twonjym »

Percep 65%: 1d100: [42] = 42
JIC: 1d20: [7] = 7 1d100: [4] = 4
Actions: 5+1 attack per melee when using any type of gun, from revolvers to rail guns
Init: 1d20+6: [18]+6 = 24

Conditions: HomeSpun M.D.C. Armor: Helmet: 0 Mainbody: 31/23, NG-P7 eclip 8/5, IRMSS doses:4/3; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Shots fired: 5
AOI: Dur: 6/5.75 min MDC 60/35

Townjym take Beckett's words to heart and starts trying to disable the machine gun turret as well as kill the gunners. "I'm on it! You get those donkey frakkers off our backs!" he shouts to Sam over the sound of the weapons fire. Frak, we gotta get this under control. If they start coming at us from different directions we've had it. I really wish we had more people on our side.

As he alternates his targets, Jim tries to keep his eyes open for some sort of advantage they could use, Frak it'd be nice if we could cave in they long hall. Next time I'm bringing explosives. "Pepe, keep'em off my back."

1. fire at MG turret, Strike: 1d20+3: [17]+3 = 20 Dmg: 2d6*10: [5, 6]*10 = 110 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
2. fire at MG turret, Strike: 1d20+3: [19]+3 = 22 Dmg: 2d6*10: [1, 6]*10 = 70 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
3. fire at MG Gunner or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [1]+3 = 4 Dmg: 2d6*10: [2, 4]*10 = 60 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
4. fire at KIT Gunner or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [10]+3 = 13 Dmg: 2d6*10: [4, 6]*10 = 100 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
5. fire at MG Gunner or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [5]+3 = 8 Dmg: 2d6*10: [3, 1]*10 = 40 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
6. fire at MG turret or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [7]+3 = 10 Dmg: 2d6*10: [3, 3]*10 = 60 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')

AutoDodge as needed: 1d20+4: [13]+4 = 17 , 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 , 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 , 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 , 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11

Pepe
Init: 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9
1. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 OR Strike 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 Dmg: 1 MD
2. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 OR Strike 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8 Dmg: 1 MD
3. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 OR Strike 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 Dmg: 1 MD
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status

Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Minerva »

Perception: 1d100: [51] = 51 /59%
JIC: 1d20: [18] = 18 / 1d100: [94] = 94
Conditions
Sabre

ISP: 155/390
Armor of Ithan:
  • MDC: 60/60
  • Duration: 6/6 minutes
Psi-Sword:
  • Duration: 16:45/35:00 minutes
Enhanced Reflexes:
  • Duration: 12:45/14:00 minutes
  • +1 APM
  • +3 on initiative
  • +1 to strike
  • +2 to parry and dodge
  • +2 to P.P.

Minerva readies her Hyper-Telekinesis (-50 ISP)."
If the snake won't come out of its hole, we dig it out.
Ready Psych? On my mark... Mark!"
Minerva steps from behind her cover and reaches telekinetically down the hallway to grab on to whoever is behind the machine gun and rapidly float them into melee range for Psych. With their feet off the ground and arms pinned to their side, Psych should be able to make short work of them. If needed, Minerva will help with her Psi-Sword.

If she finishes the machine gunner, she will turn her attention to the newcomers to the battle, her purple Psi-Sword flashing through demonic flesh at a rapid pace.

Initiative: 1d20+7: [1]+7 = 8
APM: 7

Action 1: Activate Hyper-Telekinesis
Action 2: Grab machine gunner. Strike: 1d20+3: [14]+3 = 17
Action 3: Bring machine gunner to Psych. If previous grab was unsuccessful, repeat. Strike: 1d20+3: [3]+3 = 6
Action 4: Slash machine gunner with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [12]+16 = 28 Damage: 9d6: [3, 6, 6, 5, 6, 2, 1, 1, 2] = 32
Action 5: Slash machine gunner with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [3]+16 = 19 Damage: 9d6: [1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 4, 4, 2, 1] = 19
Action 6: Slash machine gunner with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [11]+16 = 27 Damage: 9d6: [2, 6, 5, 4, 4, 2, 6, 2, 2] = 33
Action 7: Slash machine gunner with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [3]+16 = 19 Damage: 9d6: [1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 2, 3, 5] = 27

Parries: 1d20+17: [11]+17 = 28 1d20+17: [14]+17 = 31 1d20+17: [9]+17 = 26 1d20+17: [11]+17 = 28 1d20+17: [20]+17 = 37 1d20+17: [4]+17 = 21 1d20+17: [17]+17 = 34
Contingency: If the machine gunner goes down, Minerva will turn her attention to the gurgoyles.
Contingency 2: If the timing works (break between the machine gunner and the gurgoyles, Minerva will TK over the machine gun from the end of the hallway to turn against the gurgoyles.
Contingency 3: If Minerva's Armor of Ithan goes down, she will sacrifice an action to activate her talisman of Invincible Armor.
Grace Minerva
Ledger
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Vera Morozov »

Perception: 1d100: [71] = 71 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100: [5] = 5 ; JiC d20: 1d20: [2] = 2
APM: 6 (7 using only claws and polearm)
Initiative: 1d20+11: [11]+11 = 22
Constant Effects
Beckett's order rings out, not including the cyborg as she watches the others split into their fireteams. Being down the corridor, only her enhanced hearing allows her to hear the Gurgoyles out of sight.
I have to hope they can hold the rear. Even with Jym's firing, this gunner will be a problem if I turn now.

"Try not to damage the turret too much, Jym. We could make use of it later." She says into her comms as she leaps high above Jym's firing line, jets flaring to give her the distance to cross the distance, the movement and speed hopefully enough to reduce any further hits that may flare against the gifted magical ward.

Landing by the machine gun, she will tear into the demon with her swords, if it wasn't successfully floated away or downed already by Minerva or Jym, respectively. If that is the case, or she drops the demon herself, she will commandeer the machine gun herself, and tell the others, "
Turret is down.
I will hold the corridor if more come."

Combat Actions
Action 1: Leap down corridor to machine gunner, dodging as she does - Dodge: 1d20+16: [3]+16 = 19
Auto-Parry: 1d20+16: [10]+16 = 26

Action 2-1: Slash at Demon - Strike: 1d20+12: [3]+12 = 15 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [1]*10 = 10 M.D.
Action 2-2: Slash at Demon - Strike: 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.

Action 3-1: Slash at Demon - Strike: 1d20+12: [6]+12 = 18 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.
Action 3-2: Parry any return strikes - Parry: 1d20+16: [20]+16 = 36

Action 4-1: Slash at Demon - Strike: 1d20+12: [16]+12 = 28 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.
Action 4-2: Slash at Demon - Strike: 1d20+12: [16]+12 = 28 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [2]*10 = 20 M.D.

Action 5-1: Slash at Demon - Strike: 1d20+12: [1]+12 = 13 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [2]*10 = 20 M.D.
Action 5-2: Slash at Demon - Strike: 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [1]*10 = 10 M.D.

Action 6-1: Parry any return strikes - Parry: 1d20+16: [12]+16 = 28
Action 6-2: Parry any return strikes - Parry: 1d20+16: [17]+16 = 33
Dodge Contingencies
If her AoI is down and she goes below 50% MDC in any area, she will give up actions 4 and 5 to Dodge instead - 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23 ; 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17
Other Contingencies
If the gunner is taken care of by the time she gets there, she will instead take control of the machine gun (provided it is still functional and in place) and use it to defend the corridor from further hostiles, firing on them in short, controlled bursts (Replace +12 to strike with +4 and damage with relevant damage roll, as I do not know this particular gun's short burst damage.)
Vera Morozov
M.D.C.
M.D.C. by Location
Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.

Constant Effects
Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Time: 1433:30

Vera dashes towards the Alu manning the MG down the eastern Hall. She leaps nimbly above the line of fire and sees a blood red streak drill the Alu in the face, painting the wall behind him with blood and brain matter, as the Alu collapses to the ground. As Vera lands next to the MG she deflects a sword swung by a Gurgoyle waiting around the corner. Vera and the Gurgoyle begin exchanging blows Vera has the upper hand with her twin swords and slowly cuts through him. Vera does notice she’s taking laser fire from behind her. Luckily the Alu behind her is not a good shot and two of it’s blasts hit the Gurgoyle. With a final twin strike Vera cleaves the Gurgoyle in two and turns to the Alu in the corner.

(Vera: AOI Down/ -20 MD Main Body)

Jym Lines up the Alu on the MG and drops him with a beautiful headshot. He then turns his attention to the new Gurgoyles pressing the group from the south. He begins targeting the Gurgoyles targeting Minerva. He begins laying the hate down. However he sees Psych overwhelmed by the two Gurgoyles ganging up on him. Psych gives a good fight but he is no match for the larger demons. They crush his armor and slash his chest. Psych stumbles back right as Jym fires. Jym’s shot from his blood rifle blasts through Psych's chest. Psych flops to the floor blood quickly pooling from the fist sized hole in his chest. Jym pushes the thought from his mind for the moment and continues to fire at the remaining Gurgoyles dropping the one heading for Pepe and wounding the others.

Minerva considers using TK on the south MG gunner. However the four Gurgoyles in her face change her strategy and she lays into them with her Psi-Sword. While there are two of them on her, Minerva is able to dodge most of the strikes while carving up her target. Minerva does notice her Psi-Sword is glowing differently then it usually does. The glow reminds her of the same glow that came from Sam's backpack when Poxx broke the wards. Minerva’s luck doesn’t hold out as Psych goes down and the Gurgoyles turn their attention to Minerva. More hits start landing as she is just not fast enough to dodge all the blows. Minerva’s AOI pops and one blow hammers her right arm. Minerva downs her target with a backhand swing, just as Sam dropps the other one. Minerva gives one final swing taking off the head of the third Gurgoyle.

(Minerva: AOI Down/ -40 MD right arm)

For a moment there is only the sound of everyone’s heavy breathing as they have cleared their immediate area.

Ok...You guys crushed them...I’m so proud of you...Still a few more left though...

Butcher Bill
Vera=/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/-40 MB Armor/AOI Down
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 2 E-Clip/ -18 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/-25 MD FF
Minerva= -81 ISP; FF (Depleted)/AOI Down/-40 MD Right Arm
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/ - 10 shots from Bloodrifle Blood Reservoir/-25 MD AOI
Attachments
Level 7 Working.png

Beckett
Group Leader

Post by Beckett »

Perception: 1d100: [64] = 64 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20: [19] = 19 | 1d100: [45] = 45
Initiative: 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19

Conditions
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 12 / 30 [-2 EClip]

Samantha flinches at the sight of Pscyh laying on the ground with a hole where his chest used to be. It took a moment for it to register that friendly fire had killed the augmented human. With a slight stammer, "Check your weapons, and keep the south clear. I'm going to back up Vera." Before she heads down the hall, she looks over at Poxx. In strong commanding voice, she gives the woman an order, "Poxx, check on Rocky and the others. Get them up Aye-SAP!"

Gripping her rifle firmly in her hands, she runs down the hall. Pushing all doubt out of her mind, and focusing on the task at hand, keeping her combat partner alive. You need to get down there before another pack of demons appear... Her eyes dart over the sensors within her helmet, making sure all her systems are in the green before she ends up back in combat again. "Vera, I'm coming up on your six. Let me know what direction you want me to cover."

Her augmented legs carry her down the hall, quickly and efficiently. As she gets to the end, she crouches low and aims in the direction that Vera tells her to fire upon.

Conditional Actions
Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact: 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17 | 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 | 1d20+5: [6]+5 = 11 | 1d20+5: [8]+5 = 13 | 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16 | 1d20+5: [19]+5 = 24 | 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17 | 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17
Dodges as needed: 1d20+8: [2]+8 = 10 | 1d20+8: [8]+8 = 16 | 1d20+8: [14]+8 = 22 | 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27 | 1d20+8: [12]+8 = 20 | 1d20+8: [4]+8 = 12 | 1d20+8: [7]+8 = 15 | 1d20+8: [3]+8 = 11

Actions 1-2: Aimed Shot at Target Vera identifies: 1d20+8: [18]+8 = 26 | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [1, 4]*10+10 = 60
Actions 3-4: Aimed Shot at Target Vera identifies: 1d20+8: [7]+8 = 15 | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [4, 1]*10+10 = 60
Actions 5-6: Aimed Shot at Target Vera identifies: 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17 | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [1, 3]*10+10 = 50
Actions 7-8: Aimed Shot at Target Vera identifies: 1d20+8: [11]+8 = 19 | Damage: 2d4*10+10: [1, 1]*10+10 = 30
Quantum
Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Twonjym »

Percep 65%: 1d100: [49] = 49
JIC: 1d20: [18] = 18 1d100: [74] = 74
Actions: 5+1 attack per melee when using any type of gun, from revolvers to rail guns
Init: 1d20+6: [15]+6 = 21

Conditions: HomeSpun M.D.C. Armor: Helmet: 0 Mainbody: 31/23, NG-P7 eclip 8/5, IRMSS doses:4/3; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Shots fired: 10
AOI: Dur: 6/5.75 min MDC 60/35

Twonjym glances at Psych's body. Frak man! Why'd you have to step in front of me? Not wanting to give the opposition time to regroup, Jim gives his head a little shake as he steps away from their dead compatriot.

This is far from over. Townjym thinks as he moves toward the southerly door, "Don't slack off now. I know they won't. Lets keep pressing them before they have a chance to reinforce." He grabs the body of one of the smaller demons by the neck and holds it in front of him like a shield. "Minerva, keep that gunner off me as best you can." He slaps the door button with an elbow and steps out into the hall holding the dead demon in front of him and bringing the Bloodrifle to bear on the gunner with the other. Jim doesn't give the gunner much time to figure out what he's doing before he opens fire.

Pepe stays on his last order and keeps an eye on Jim's back. Jim knows the Robo Wolf can't deal out too much damage, but the couple seconds in warning time is better than nothing.

1. move and grab dead demon
2. move
3. fire at MG Gunner or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [12]+3 = 15 Dmg: 2d6*10: [4, 2]*10 = 60 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
4. fire at MG Gunner or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [1]+3 = 4 Dmg: 2d6*10: [4, 3]*10 = 70 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')
5. fire at MG Gunner or closest demon, Strike: 1d20+3: [19]+3 = 22 Dmg: 2d6*10: [3, 3]*10 = 60 MD (Bloodrifle 'Retribution')

AutoDodge as needed: 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 , 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 , 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 , 1d20+4: [15]+4 = 19 , 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5

Pepe
Init: 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9
1. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 OR Strike 1d20+6: [14]+6 = 20 Dmg: 1 MD
2. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [18]+4 = 22 OR Strike 1d20+6: [18]+6 = 24 Dmg: 1 MD
3. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10 OR Strike 1d20+6: [3]+6 = 9 Dmg: 1 MD
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status

Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Vera Morozov »

Perception: 1d100: [30] = 30 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100: [65] = 65 ; JiC d20: 1d20: [5] = 5
APM: 6 (7 using only polearm and claws)
Initiative: 1d20+11: [10]+11 = 21

Terrible aim. These demons were ill-prepared for us to break through their defenses.
Vera thinks to herself as she takes control of the turret that had just been used against her, swinging it about to face the Alu demon that had just painted her back with energy fire. As Sam approaches, she calls out, "Check for demons southward, if there are none focus on this one in the corner." She pauses talking to fire upon the demon, continuing between bursts, "Once this is over, we will see if we can bring this turret with us. Heavy firepower will be useful further down."
Combat Actions
Actions 1-2: Fire at Alu behind her using the machine turret with a short burst, or at another demon in sight if Alu is dead: Strike: 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 ; Damage: 4d6*10: [5, 2, 3, 1]*10 = 110 M.D.

Actions 3-4: Fire at Alu behind her using the machine turret with a short burst, or at another demon in sight if Alu is dead: Strike: 1d20+4: [18]+4 = 22 ; Damage: 4d6*10: [6, 2, 1, 6]*10 = 150 M.D.

Actions 5-6: Fire at Alu behind her using the machine turret with a short burst, or at another demon in sight if Alu is dead: Strike: 1d20+4: [13]+4 = 17 ; Damage: 4d6*10: [3, 6, 4, 5]*10 = 180 M.D.

Auto-Parries: 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 ; 1d20+13: [19]+13 = 32 ; 1d20+13: [2]+13 = 15 ; 1d20+13: [15]+13 = 28 ; 1d20+13: [13]+13 = 26 ; 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22
Dodge Contingencies
If she is taken down below 75% personal MDC in her head or body, she will use actions 5 and 6 to dodge. Dodge rolls: 1d20+12: [18]+12 = 30 ; 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23
Vera Morozov
M.D.C.
M.D.C. by Location
Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.

Constant Effects
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Minerva »

Perception: 1d100: [13] = 13 /59%
JIC: 1d20: [19] = 19 / 1d100: [28] = 28
Accidental rolls
Perception: 1d100: [12] = 12 /59%
JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 / 1d100: [99] = 99
Conditions

• Right Arm: 20/60
155/390
  • Duration: 16:30/35:00 minutes

• Duration: 12:30/14:00 minutes
  • +1 APM
  • +3 on initiative
  • +1 to strike
  • +2 to parry and dodge
  • +2 to P.P.
  • Duration: 14:00/14:00 minutes
  • Weight: 3000 lbs
  • Range: 400 feet
  • Bonus: +3 to strike, +4 to parry

A cold fury swells up from Minerva as she sees Psych hit the floor. Her Psi-Sword swings harder and faster than before as she avenges the death of a fellow mind-over-matter-ist. With the last Gurgoyle's head hitting the floor, Minerva is able to stop and assess the current situation. "He's too far gone for my healings. Did we suffer any more losses?" Given the negative, Minerva says a brief prayer over Psych's body and then moves on.
Give him eternal rest, God, and may your light shine on him forever.

Twonjym wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:56 pm"Minerva, keep that gunner off me as best you can."
"Aye." Minerva follows Jym through the southern doors and uses her Hyper Telekinesis to grab the gunner and drag him toward Jym. Once he's in range, she will assist with Psi-Sword slashes until the foe is no longer alive.

Action 1: Grab machine gunner. Strike: 1d20+3: [11]+3 = 14
Action 2: Bring machine gunner to Jym. If previous grab was unsuccessful, repeat. Strike: 1d20+3: [11]+3 = 14
Action 3: Slash machine gunner with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [8]+16 = 24 Damage: 9d6: [4, 2, 1, 6, 3, 5, 5, 5, 4] = 35
Action 4: Slash machine gunner with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [17]+16 = 33 Damage: 9d6: [4, 2, 6, 3, 5, 2, 6, 3, 3] = 34
Action 5: Slash machine gunner with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [17]+16 = 33 Damage: 9d6: [1, 6, 3, 3, 1, 5, 3, 4, 6] = 32
Action 6: Slash machine gunner with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [15]+16 = 31 Damage: 9d6: [5, 2, 2, 1, 4, 5, 4, 3, 1] = 27
Action 7: Slash machine gunner with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [5]+16 = 21 Damage: 9d6: [4, 3, 1, 5, 6, 4, 5, 6, 4] = 38

Parries: 1d20+17: [12]+17 = 29 1d20+17: [17]+17 = 34 1d20+17: [20]+17 = 37 1d20+17: [5]+17 = 22 1d20+17: [8]+17 = 25 1d20+17: [20]+17 = 37 1d20+17: [19]+17 = 36
Grace Minerva
Ledger
Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Time: 1433:45

Sam moves to assist Vera down the eastern hall and covers Vera’s back as she deals with Alu in the corner. Sam thinks she sees movement down the hall. A small surge of power from her backpack and Sam’s vision changes ever so slightly. Another demon moving on them about halfway down the hallway. It’s moving as it thinks nothing can see it. Sam Left off a burst carving deep wounds in it’s chest. Vera fires one burst at the Alu and paints the wall with his entrails. Hearing the fire from behind her Vera sees blood dripping from nothing. There is nothing there but blood is running onto the floor. Not giving it the chance Vera unloads into the space scoring hits. Between Vera and Sam they drop the demon in a matter of seconds. As it falls Vera can see they were fighting a Gurgoyle.

Jym and Minerva tag team the last MG gunner and Gurgoyle. Jym uses one of the dead demons as a shield as he opens the door. A burst of fire rips into the demon. Jym is able to see the MG’s output is roughly double that of his bloodrifle. Jym spots another Gurgoyle moving up to close the distance under the support of the MG. Just as Jym fires at the demon to slow it’s advance as Minerva pulls the MG Gunner away from the MG. With the suppression fire lifted Minerva pulls the Gunner to her so she can dispatch him personally. As Jym comes up to fire again, the gunner fires a pistol as he flies through the air. Hitting the demon Jym is using as a shield. The demon shield unbalances Jym and he slips on the blood still draining from the body. Jym’s shot hammers Minerva in the left leg. Jym recovers and fires again at the demon dropping him with a headshot as Minerva finishes carving up the traitorous KIT gunner.
(Minerva: -70 MD Left Leg)

A deafening silence falls as the shooting stops. Everyone can hear their own breathing in their ears. Suddenly a familiar voice cuts across the radio. ”Um...I think this is on...It’s...Um Hazel. I...Ummm...have a person here who is wanting to lend...Ummm...Assistance to us. He said he talked to Melisa up top...Umm...What do you want me to do?”

Congrats...you are now out of combat...What now?

Butcher Bill
Vera=/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/-40 MB Armor/AOI Down
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 2 E-Clip/ -18 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/-25 MD FF
Minerva= -81 ISP; FF (Depleted)/AOI Down/-40 MD Right Arm/-70 MD Left Leg
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/ - 10 shots from Bloodrifle Blood Reservoir/-25 MD AOI

Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Rocky »

Perception: 80% per 1d100: [59] = 59
JIC d20: D20 1d20: [8] = 8 / d100: JIC100 d100: [87] = 87
INIT 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20

Conditions:
OOC Comments
Radiate Nature
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Identify Type:92% (+2%)
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%)
Sense Magic Energy
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) /
Intangibility

Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses

Activated
Enhance Reflexes
Prowl―100%/
Impervious to Toxins (4)
OOC Comments
Rocky rises up from his stretcher seemingly oblivious to anything that may have been wrong and still completely ignoring his teammates. Hello! Is this thing on? Oh there you are. Yes I don’t like this either. You are really making a fool of yourself. I mean I saw what you wanted to do but you seemed to be catatonic for it. Seems like it all happened in your head. It was entertaining and all, but I am getting tired of having to drag you into the present. Get you head on straight and pay attention to what is going on! Rocky remains near the back with Alistair He can hear the sounds of combat but is still near the stairs and can not see what is happening. Despite his relatively safe location something still feels off to him. Rocky stumbles back against the wall as his vision swims he can see a figure run past and up the stairs followed by a laser blast.
(Rocky Save vs Lethal Poison DC 14)

Lethal Poison 14
poison 1d20+2: [7]+2 = 9
When he realizes he is poison he uses Impervious to Toxins (4)
if not spending EP's

"What is going on? What happen?" As Rocky hears Count Alfonso Bustamante drone on, Yea, poison but I think I neutralize it.
Rocky activates his Psychic Body Field. "Did you see who hit me?" looking around.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Sum of All Fears
Game Master

Mini-Update
Drake makes his way past Hazel as she continues to stutter over the radio. Following the carnage is rather easy as the 5th floor is an absolute wreak. The sight of a demon feast interrupted by a magical explosion and lots of gunfire greats Drake as he follows the bloody trail of foot prints left by MARS. Oddly he finds nothing on the 6th floor. It appears there was no resistance here. Drake finally makes his way down to the 7th floor. Drake sees an armored individual standing shakily near the stairs.

Rocky feels like he has just tried to drain every last drop of alcohol from MT. Rocky quickly clears the poison from his system with his psionics. Well about time. Alistair poisoned you, but Sam got him. Your comrades were last engaging a well fortified group of demons but the gun fire has died out so I think they won...Well I hope they did cause if not I doubt you would survive by yourself. As Rocky hears Alphonso in his head he sees a brilliantly sparkling figure walking down the stairs at him. The emergency lighting refracting in a multitude of directions off the mirrored armor.

Officially welcome to the group Drake...Also Welcome back Rocky!!!

Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Drake »

Perception: 1d100: [67] = 67 /55%
Just in Case: 1d20: [8] = 8 ; 1d100: [84] = 84
Conditions: Cyber Armor (AR: 16), Combat Acrobatics, Auto-Dodge versus Tech, Basic Combat Awareness: One Opponent, Cloud Sensors, Power Armor.

HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/87
I.S.P.: 31/31
Little Brother M.D.C. (Main Body): 275/275

Paramedic 1d100: [2] = 2 /80% (Is Rocky gonna die?)

Drake looks down at the man sitting on the stairs. "You okay, do you need help?" He doesn't look like a scientist "I'm looking for some folk from MARS, do you know where they might be? I hear they have a Demon problem, and I'm looking to help." Drake asks while keeping an eye on Rocky.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage. EP
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
Beckett
Group Leader

Post by Beckett »

Perception: 1d100: [48] = 48 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20: [8] = 8 | 1d100: [78] = 78
Initiative: 1d20+2: [2]+2 = 4

Conditions
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 18 / 30 [-2 EClip]

Samantha looks a bit shocked at the invisible demon gushing blood and drops to the ground. "We got some invisible ones as well," Taking a quick mental note, How? Were my therms on? As the combat slows down to not at all. "Minerva, take a look at Rocky and the others in the stairwell. They were injured by Alistair."
Hazel wrote:A deafening silence falls as the shooting stops. Everyone can hear their own breathing in their ears. Suddenly a familiar voice cuts across the radio. ”Um...I think this is on...It’s...Um Hazel. I...Ummm...have a person here who is wanting to lend...Ummm...Assistance to us. He said he talked to Melisa up top...Umm...What do you want me to do?”
"Hazel, this is Samantha. Send him on down, we have a lull..." She looks at the carnage left behind by all the fighting. "We could use the assistance."

"Vera, keep an eye on the stairwell. We need to make sure none come back up this way." her rifle is pointed in that direction. Hopefully Minerva can help Rocky and the others...

"Once everyone is settled and the new guy gets here. I want a sit-rep."
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Rocky »

(((Rolls Carry Over)))
"You okay, do you need help?" He doesn't look like a scientist "I'm looking for some folk from MARS, do you know where they might be? I hear they have a Demon problem, and I'm looking to help."
Rocky looks up at the stranger before him and speaks up, "No I was just poisoned a bit but I'm much better now. And yes I could use a hand up, my right. the left was lost several floors up. Not Lost, Lost but Acid ate it." Rocky looks at him trying to figure out if he is friend or foe. But I'm a little late on that one. Boy is this the worst operation for me yet.

Rocky points at the doorway, "The others are down there, not sure if all the demons are down. So be careful."
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Drake »

((Rolls Carried Over))

Drake nods and offers his hand to the Psi-Ghost. "Could be worse I suppose, it could have eaten all of you." Drake says calmly. "Names Drake by the way. Let's go find your team and finish whatever needs done here." Drake follows up with. Poor guy, that's gotta be rough on the mind.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage. EP
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Rocky »

(((Rolls Carry Over)))
"Could be worse I suppose, it could have eaten all of you." Drake says calmly. "Names Drake by the way. Let's go find your team and finish whatever needs done here." Drake follows up with. Poor guy, that's gotta be rough on the mind.
As He takes the hand to get up and shakes it, "Oh, the name is Rocky of MARS. Yes, it could be really bad, the team is this way." Rocky points to the door.
Count Alfonso Bustamante he seems legit. be good to stand behind. As he goes to the next person(think it was SAmm) Rocky introduces Drake to the the next one. "This is Drake, he came to help us. "
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
Active Powers
Sixth Sense
TW Thunder Gun
2 Phase Swords

Return to “M.A.R.S. Adventure Forum”