Why is it so Dark in Here?

MercTown Armored Recon Services: Interdimensional Mercenary Company

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: 7 June 111 PA
Time: 1535:30
Temp: 82 F

For MARS they have not been pushed this hard before. Even the larger fight on level five was a cake walk compared to this. Sam Keeps up her fire switching between the flies and the demon hounding Drake. Sam drops two flies and helps Drake injure Gurgoyle 2. As Sam Is concentrating she feels two impacts from her flank as a pair of spears are hurled at unbelievable speed at her. While the first deals acceptable damage, the other nearly shattered her defensive shield. Sam watches as the moment the spears impact, they vanish from sight reappearing in the hands of their owners. Sam remains aware for more attacks but it seems their focus has shifted away from her for the moment. (Sam: -90 MD FF)

Drake only sees red. He hammers his opponents into the ground not paying attention he received help from outside sources. After cutting Gurgoyle 1 in half, Drake turns to the Gurgoyle 2 who has been hammering him in the back and begins to hammer this demon as well. Drake does not forget his basic defensive fundamentals and Drake is able to deflect several blows in his whirlwind of attacks. By the end of it his armor is severely damaged and covered in blood, but it’s not his. It’s that of his enemies. He still has one left in front of him. However blood runs freely from multiple wounds. (Drake: -60 MD MB)

The rearguard puts up a good fight. Rocky takes a hit just before stepping through his astral hole, Jym moves to intercept the blow and is hammered by a charge by the Bull. The remainder of Jym’s chest armor shatters as he is slammed into the north wall with bone rattling force. Not one to pass up an opportunity Gurgoyle 3 stabs Jym in the chest. White hot pain spreads from the impact point and blood begins to soak into his shirt. Jym Uses his tail to bat at the shield the Gurgoyle is holding and Vera jumps in to assist as well together they take the Gurgoyle down. Vera blasts the Bull before she sees it charge Jym. She hammers it again before it’s picked up by Minerva. Vera then jumps in to help Jym as she sees him struggling under the attack of Gurgoyle 3. Everyone in the rear can see the bull being held in mid air as Rocky sucks it into his book. ”Damn you kids!!!!!” The Bull cries out as it disappears. Rocky begins awkwardly tucking the book back into his chest rig as he is pelted by Spears from the rear of the Gurgoyle line. To everyone’s surprise Minerva’s Forcefield only delays the demons by a second or two as they combine their strength to shatter the barrier. Lightning blasts rain down on Minerva just before she is able to get her FF up. After it collapses Gurgoyle 6 charges her and slams into her with it’s shield. Knocking her to the ground. Minerva Now faced with a direct threat begins slashing at Gurgoyle 6. She takes his shield apart and leaves deep cuts across the demon’s chest. Vera and Jym finish off Gurgoyle 3 with paired strikes and shots from Jym’s blood rifle. Unfortunately for Jym as he attempts to change targets, his arm takes a hit of electricity from Gurgoyle 5. The hit shatters his arm armor and the residual electricity spasms his hand forcing him to drop his rifle. However his ever faithful pup is there. Rifle in mouth handing it back to his master.
(Rocky: Psychic Body Field: Down, -30 MD Main Body)
(Minerva: Psychic Body Field: -82 MD Body Field, -48 MD Main Body Armor)
(Jym: Right arm Armor: Destroyed, Armor Main Body: Destroyed, -40 MD Personal MDC)


Rocky’s fires his Thundergun twice scoring good hits on Gurgoyle 4. It roars in pain as Rocky’s shots blast off it’s left arm causing it’s shield to fall to the ground. Just then Rocky’s presence sense feels the Bull’s presence leave the book. Rocky feels the Bull reappear closer to the gate. Hey buddy I loved the idea about trapping that guy in the book, but next time let's use it on someone who can’t teleport through dimensions at will. The ever unhelpful voice of Alphanso rings in his head.

Townsend and Furgi move together with obvious experience behind them. They move past Drake firing further into the room. Townsend becomes the target of much of the fire forcing him to take cover as his armor begins dripping onto the floor under the heavy barrage. Between Furgi and Sam they are able to reduce the fire he is coming under. Furgi drops the last human left in on the side of the demons and Townsend, seeing the opening, makes a last mad dash for the portal. As he nears it, a dimensional tear appears to his right. Through it the Bull crashes into him from the side shattering Towsend’s remaining armor and sending him skidding to a stop on face down on the floor. The Bull moves next to Townsend who remains unmoving on the ground. Townsend remains limp as the Bull picks him up, everyone can hear the Bull clearly, ”That wasn’t very nice. It matters not. DIE!” The Bull hurls Townsend into the back wall with bone shattering force. Spider web cracks appearing at his point of impact. ”COMMANDER!!” Furgi cries out as she fires on the Bull shattering a magic barrier around him. Townsend slides to ground unmoving, 10 feet to the right of the portal. It is unclear if he is alive or dead.

The Bull lowers its head in preparation to charge Furgi.

Fifteen Seconds left...What now?


Butcher Bill
Rocky= -184 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -6 Thundergun shots; (Down) Body Field; -30 MD Main Body
Vera=/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/-121 MB Armor/-11 RLArmor/ -13 RA Armor/AOI Down
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 3 E-Clip/ -6 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/ -150 MD FF
Minerva= -82 MD Body Field; FF (Depleted)/AOI Down/-40 MD Right Arm/-70 MD Left Leg/ -96 Maim Body/ -22 Right Arm
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/ - 10 shots from Bloodrifle Blood Reservoir/Armor Main Body Destroyed/ -40 Personal MDC
Poxx= -10 shots Wilk's 227
Drake= -160MD MB; -5 MD Head, -25 MD RA
Tech FF= Regen 1 MD per minute four minutes pass. (Overloaded FF’s are disabled for 12 hours/Minerva/)
Attachments
Level 10 Active.png
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Beckett »

Perception: 1d100: [17] = 17 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20: [17] = 17 | 1d100: [17] = 17
Initiative: EP Crit!+2 = 22

Conditions
-- Forcefield: 10 / 160
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 12 / 30 [-3 EClip]
-- Ammunition (Shard Pistol): 10 / 12


Samantha is in shock as she watches Townsend get thrown across the room and crumple on the floor. He was our only hope to get that gate shut down... Caellum give me strength. Samantha calls upon the Earandorth god(s) that gave her the Star Heart a year or so ago. With a quick leap, Samantha jumps over the barrier in front of her (Leap 10 feet high) As she runs in a fairly straight line toward Townsend.

"Drake, I'm coming on your left," ash she leaps over the next barricade passing by the flies caught in the void grenade. I got to get to him, and get that gate shut down! Samantha takes a quick shot on the run, as she lands next to Drake. Her aim is at the giant Bull Demon who knocked Townsend to the far wall. Got to... With another yard or two, she lets off another triple blast at the Bull. Get to... Another yard or so, and another triple blast. As she gets to the broken man, "Townsend!"

If Townsend is alive!
"We need to shut down the gate! How do we do it?" Samantha helps Townsend in any way she can. Picking up the crumpled man as needed with her robotic strength. Caellum, protect us as you did on Earandorth. These Demons should have been banished a long time ago, and somehow have come to this place. Dodging incoming attacks as needed, trying to make sure Townsend doesn't get hit any further in the process.

If Townsend is not alive...
"He's dead!" Samantha reports back to the team, "Furgi, do you know how to shut it down?" She radio's over to Townsend's leutenant as she runs towards the gate. Trying to dodge incoming attacks as needed.

Action 1: Attack Bull Demon (Burst): EP Crit! | Damage: 2d4*10+10*2: [3, 3]*10+10*2 = 140
Action 2: Attack Bull Demon (Burst): EP Crit! | Damage: 2d4*10+10*2: [3, 2]*10+10*2 = 120
Action 3: Attack Bull Demon (Burst): EP Crit! | Damage: 2d4*10+10*2: [2, 3]*10+10*2 = 120
Action 4: Check on Townsend
Action 5: Move to Gate - Reserved for Dodge: EP Crit!
Action 6: Move to Gate - Reserved for Dodge: EP Crit!
Action 7: Deactivate Gate - Reserved Dodge Roll or to kill the gate: 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17
Action 8: Deactivate Gate - Reserved Dodge Roll or to kill the gate: 1d20+8: [5]+8 = 13
Conditional Actions
Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact: 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20 | 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20 | 1d20+5: [9]+5 = 14 | 1d20+5: [6]+5 = 11 | 1d20+5: [18]+5 = 23 | 1d20+5: [18]+5 = 23 | 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 | 1d20+5: [17]+5 = 22
Quantum
H.P.: 49 / 49 S.D.C.: 59 / 59
CBR Mk. 2 Light Armor - Valkyrie Upgrade M.D.C. by Location: -15% to physical skills
Helmet - 45/45; Arms (2) - 30/30 each; Legs (2) - 50/50 each; Main Body - 105/105; Undersuit - 25/25
LP-l0H Heavy Laser Pistol: 2d6+2 MD; 16/16 Shots per e-clip; +1 Strike
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: MARS PC
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Drake »

Perception: 1d100: [19] = 19 /55%
Just in Case: 1d20: [15] = 15 ; 1d100: [73] = 73
Conditions: Drakes not home, only violence lives here now, In a Glitterboy (1/2 damage from lasers).

HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/87
I.S.P.: 31/31
Little Brother M.D.C. (Main Body): 275/115, (Head): 105/110, (Right Arm): 75/100


Initiative: 1d20+5: [14]+5 = 19
Number of Attacks: 8

Action One: Disengage with the demon's he's currently fighting, charge and Bull Rush the Gallu Bull Bemon. (Strike: 1d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 ; Damage: 1d4: [3] = 3 M.D.)
Action Two: Attack the Bull Demon with Andhaviśvāsa. (Strike: Crit; Damage: 5d6+6: [2, 6, 4, 2, 1]+6 = 21 *2= 42 M.D.)
Action Three: Attack the Bull Demon with Andhaviśvāsa. (Strike: Crit; Damage: 5d6+6: [5, 6, 3, 6, 4]+6 = 30 *2= 60 M.D.)
Action Four: Attack the Bull Demon with Andhaviśvāsa. (Strike: Crit; Damage: 5d6+6: [4, 5, 1, 1, 3]+6 = 20 *2= 40 M.D.)
Action Five: Attack the Bull Demon with Andhaviśvāsa. (Strike: Crit; Damage: 5d6+6: [1, 4, 6, 3, 2]+6 = 22 *2= 44 M.D.)
Action Six: Attack the Bull Demon with Andhaviśvāsa. (Strike: Crit; Damage: 5d6+6: [5, 4, 6, 5, 3]+6 = 29 *2= 58 M.D.)
Action Seven: Attack the Bull Demon with Andhaviśvāsa. (Strike: Crit; Damage: 5d6+6: [4, 5, 2, 4, 4]+6 = 25 *2= 50 M.D.)
Action Eight: Attack the Bull Demon with Andhaviśvāsa. (Strike: Crit; Damage: 5d6+6: [2, 3, 3, 4, 3]+6 = 21 *2= 42 M.D.)

Parries as needed: 1d20+12: [19]+12 = 31 , 1d20+12: [16]+12 = 28 , 1d20+12: [15]+12 = 27 , 1d20+12: [7]+12 = 19 , 1d20+12: [12]+12 = 24 , 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23 , 1d20+12: [18]+12 = 30 , 1d20+12: [1]+12 = 13 .


Drake sees the writing on the wall, and also notices that the minions are down to a minimum. Gotta tie up the Bull. Is likely the most coherent thought Drake will have in the next several moments. I hear black and I have no mercy!

Drake turns away from the last demon near him and charges the Gallu Bull Demon, attempting to at least collide with it. Drake howls like a madman as he begins swinging his holy sword at the beast, savage blow after savage blow. "DIE!
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage. EP
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
User avatar
Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Twonjym »

Perception: 68% = 1d100: [95] = 95
JIC 1d20: [19] = 19 1d100: [76] = 76
Actions: 5 (+1 attack per melee when using any type of gun, +1 if sharpshooting, +1 w/ tail)
Init: 1d20+6: [6]+6 = 12

Conditions: Personal MDC: 152/112 HomeSpun M.D.C. Armor: L. Arm: 15/15 no other, NG-P7 eclip 8/5, IRMSS doses:4/3; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Shots fired: 10

Twonjym roars as the wound in his chest pains him with each movement. Keep movin' haas or your dead. No time fur heal'n. Not yet! He falls back as he fires a couple of times on Gurgoyle 5, edging along the wall until the main room peeks into his peripheral vision. He doesn't spare a glance at his robo-wolf, but says through gritted teeth, "Pepe, get to Townsend and defend."

Once he's east of the small room and able to see behind Minerva and into the main room, he starts providing cover fire for the others dealing with the gate. As he charges into the main room and tries to reach the others and regroup near the portal.
Jim's initial focus is the Bull Demon, letting loose a couple shots, but if Gurgoyle 2 follows Drake or Alu 5 moves toward Sam/Townsend, Jim will shift his fire in an attempt to take them down.

1. Move and fire at Gurgoyle 3; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Strike: 1d20+3: [12]+3 = 15 -1(for running)=14 Dmg: 2d6*10: [4, 3]*10 = 70 MD
2. Move and fire at Gurgoyle 3; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Strike: 1d20+3: [17]+3 = 20 -1(for running)=19 Dmg: 2d6*10: [3, 2]*10 = 50 MD
3. fire at Bull; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Strike: 1d20+3: [13]+3 = 16 Dmg: 2d6*10: [1, 1]*10 = 20 MD
4. fire at Bull; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Strike: 1d20+3: [12]+3 = 15 Dmg: 2d6*10: [5, 3]*10 = 80 MD
5. fire at Bull or Gurgoyle 2 or Alu 5; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Strike: 1d20+3: [18]+3 = 21 Dmg: 2d6*10: [5, 3]*10 = 80 MD
6. fire at Bull or Gurgoyle 2 or Alu 5; Bloodrifle 'Retribution' Strike: 1d20+3: [18]+3 = 21 Dmg: 2d6*10: [4, 4]*10 = 80 MD

AutoDodge as needed: 1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12 , 1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12 , 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 , 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 , 1d20+5: [20]+5 = 25 , 1d20+5: [8]+5 = 13


Pepe
Init: 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8
Actions: 3
1. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [13]+4 = 17 OR Strike 1d20+6: [17]+6 = 23 Dmg: 1 MD
2. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10 OR Strike 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8 Dmg: 1 MD
3. move OR Dodge 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 OR Strike 1d20+6: [20]+6 = 26 NAT Dmg: 1x2=2 MD
Last edited by Twonjym on Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status
MDC: 134/134

Horror/Awe Factor: 12 (8 as a Gunfighter)
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Rocky »

Perception: 80% 1d100 1d100: [3] = 3
JIC d20: 1d20 1d20: [11] = 11 / d100: 1d100 1d100: [37] = 37
INIT 1d20+5 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16

Conditions:
OOC Comments
Radiate Nature
o Range: 100' (12' for non-psychics)
o Duration: Constant
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Range: 1100' (+100')
o Duration: Permanent effect
o Identify Type:92% (+2%) 1d100 1d100: [13] = 13
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%) 1d100
Sense Magic Energy
o Range: 1,900' (+100')
o Duration: Constant
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) / 1d100 1d100: [20] = 20
• Range: 70’ (+5’) To pinpoint location of a presence
• Duration: Constant
• Automatically sense all presences
Intangibility
• Can become intangible and walk through solid objects.
• Horror Factor: 14
• Can change to ghost form and back up to 4 times per melee (each such change costs 1 action)
• Can carry 20 lbs. with him
Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses00
Coma/Death: +6
Magic (varies): +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +2
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+1
Insanity (12+): +3
Psionics (varies): +3
Horror Factor: +2
Illusions: 0
Battle of Will: 0
Mind Control:+4
Possession: +4

Prowl 98% 1d100 1d100: [6] = 6

Activated
Enhance Reflexes
TK(10 ISP for 20LBs of weight, for 22 mins)
Psychic Body Field (30) (110 MDC -30 ISP 22 mins)
Astral Hole
"Drake, I'm coming on your left," ash she leaps over the next barricade passing by the flies caught in the void grenade. I got to get to him, and get that gate shut down! Samantha takes a quick shot on the run, as she lands next to Drake. Her aim is at the giant Bull Demon who knocked Townsend to the far wall. Got to... With another yard or two, she lets off another triple blast at the Bull. Get to... Another yard or so, and another triple blast. As she gets to the broken man, "Townsend!"
Rocky notice Samm Heading toward Townsend. Using Astral hole he also heads there. When he gets there, he turns on his Force Field. Trying not to be noticed. He communicates to Townsend Using telepathic communication. “Townsend this is Rocky are you OK. Now is the time to do your thing.” Rocky offers his only good arm to try to help him get to his feet. He then tries Bio Manipulation to stop the Alu. from interfering.

7 Actions
Action 1. Use the rings power of Astral Hole (p.138, BoM) to go to Townsend dodge if needed 1d20+13 1d20+13: [14]+13 = 27 +2 from spell
Action 2 behind Townsend facing the enemy Alu Demon Hound
Action 3 Turns on FF built into armor Forcefield: 45
Action. 4 uses Telepathy (4 ISP) “Townsend this is Rocky are you OK. Now is the time to do your thing.” Rocky offers his only good arm
Action 5 uses Bio-Manipulation (10 ISP) on Alu #5 Paralysis: Immobilizes the motor part of the brain, causing legs and arms to stop functioning. Victims are completely incapacitated for the duration. N
Action 6 Save for dodge if needed 1d20+11 1d20+11: [10]+11 = 21
Action 7 Save for dodge if needed 1d20+11 1d20+11: [4]+11 = 15 1d20+11
Parry
1d20+15, 1d20+15: [8]+15 = 23 1d20+15, 1d20+15: [2]+15 = 17 1d20+15, 1d20+15: [2]+15 = 17 1d20+15, 1d20+15: [10]+15 = 25 1d20+15, 1d20+15: [19]+15 = 34 1d20+15, 1d20+15: [20]+15 = 35 1d20+15, 1d20+15: [7]+15 = 22
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Minerva »

Perception: 1d100: [17] = 17 /59%
JIC: 1d20: [7] = 7 / 1d100: [15] = 15
Conditions

  • N-F50A Forcefield: 0/160 (OVERLOADED)
  • Main Body: 36/180
  • Helmet: 80/80 (-4 to strike)
  • Left Arm: 60/60
  • Right Arm: 0/60
  • Left Leg: 20/90
  • Right Leg: 90/90
  • Left UEL: 6/6 (-6 to strike, -10 when moving)
  • Right UEL: 6/6 (-6 to strike, -10 when moving)
(9/19)/414
  • Duration: 34:45/35:00 minutes
  • Damage: 8d6 MD

  • Duration: 13:30/14:00 minutes
  • +1 APM
  • +3 on initiative
  • +1 to strike
  • +2 to parry and dodge
  • +2 to P.P.
  • +15% to Physical Skills
  • Duration: 13:30/14:00 minutes
  • Weight: 3000 lbs
  • Range: 400 feet
  • Bonus: +3 to strike, +4 to parry
  • Duration: 16/16:00 minutes
  • MDC: 80/80



The Bull's slip from her grasp due to her teammate's lack of coordination miffs Minerva.
Son of a bitch, I had him!
When the Bull appears again, Minerva takes away his ability to speak, grabs him again with her Hyper Telekinesis to hold him in place facing away from the group and rushes to his side to start slicing away at him.

APM: 10 (8 + Armor + Enhanced Reflexes)
Initiative: 1d20+8: [14]+8 = 22

Action 1: Psychic Body Field.
Action 2: Close in with Bull.
Action 3: Grab Bull with Hyper-Telekinesis. Strike: EP Crit.
Action 4: Bio-Manipulation: Mute. (-10 ISP)
Action 5: Supernatural Transformation. MDC: 297. ISP Halved.
Action 6: Slash Gallu with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [12]+16 = 28 Damage: 9d6: [6, 5, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2, 5, 4] = 30
Action 7: Slash Gallu with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [7]+16 = 23 Damage: 9d6: [2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 5, 1, 1] = 22
Action 8: Slash Gallu with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [9]+16 = 25 Damage: 9d6: [3, 2, 5, 6, 6, 2, 3, 5, 2] = 34
Action 9: Slash Gallu with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [6]+16 = 22 Damage: 9d6: [6, 6, 6, 6, 5, 6, 3, 4, 3] = 45
Action 10: Slash Gallu with Psi-Sword. Strike: 1d20+16: [18]+16 = 34 Damage: 9d6: [6, 2, 6, 1, 3, 4, 3, 2, 2] = 29

Parries: 1d20+17: [9]+17 = 26 1d20+17: [16]+17 = 33 1d20+17: [7]+17 = 24 1d20+17: [10]+17 = 27 1d20+17: [13]+17 = 30 1d20+17: [3]+17 = 20 1d20+17: [1]+17 = 18 1d20+17: [5]+17 = 22 1d20+17: [10]+17 = 27 1d20+17: [12]+17 = 29
Unused action
1d20+16: [1]+16 = 17 9d6: [5, 1, 5, 2, 6, 4, 1, 6, 4] = 34
Grace Minerva
Ledger
  • I.S.P.: 390
  • H.P.: 109
  • S.D.C.: 177
  • M.D.C.: 286 (during Supernatural Transformation)
Image
User avatar
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Vera Morozov »

Perception: 1d100: [58] = 58 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100: [60] = 60 ; JiC d20: 1d20: [6] = 6
APM: 6 (+1 using only polearms or claws)
Initiative: 1d20+11: [12]+11 = 23
Constant Effects
Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Light Filters: Reduces glare.
Sound Filters: Diminishes potentially damaging sounds.
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.
Vera is about ready to continue her onslaught before she hears Furgi's cry, her trained ears picking out quite a few details, even if she wasn't able to witness it.
Is Townsend down? I need to get over there before the Bull does any more damage.
She will turn away from the two demons remaining, moving to protect Minerva's rear as she makes her own preparations to assault the Greater Demon, distracting the demon at her back with a flurry of blows from her Giant Vibro-Blades.

As she tears around the demon, giving some thought to her own defense as she catches sight of what's going on in the main chamber, the massive cyborg almost pauses. The sight is devastating, Townsend unmoving and the Bull aiming for Furgi next. She watches as Minerva and Drake hone in on the massive Bull, and without care to the demons behind her, her jets roar to life, the agile 'Borg spinning mid-air to smash into the Bull head on with her talons. As she does, she catches the eyes of Minerva and Drake, stating simply, "
Kill him.
"
Her talons latch onto the Bull, using her immense momentum to spin and leap off of him, landing directly in front of the remaining Alu in front of the portal, her swords flashing anew as she slices at the demon, and any others that make the mistake of coming too close.

Action 1-1: Slash at Gurgoyle #5 as Minerva moves away. Strike: 1d20+12: [2]+12 = 14 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [2]*10 = 20 M.D.
Action 1-2: Ignore her own defense to protect her comrade, strike again! Strike: 1d20+12: [18]+12 = 30 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [3]*10 = 30 M.D.

Action 2-1: Continue to mow down the Gurgoyle as she moves around it. Strike: 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [1]*10 = 10 M.D.
Action 2-3: Parry any incoming attacks. Parry: 1d20+16: [11]+16 = 27

Actions 3-4: Jet-assisted jump kick to knock the Gallu Bull to the ground! Strike: EP Nat 20! ; Damage: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 *2 = 120 M.D.
Has a 01-75% likelihood of knocking the opponent
off his feet and/or stunning him for one melee round (15 seconds). The stunned individual has only two attacks/actions per
round, no initiative, -8 on all combat maneuvers like strike,
parry, etc., and skill performance and speed are reduced by
70%. The stun aspect of this attack is not effective against giant
robots, cyborgs weighing more than two tons, vehicles, adult
dragons, demon lords or similarly giant or superhuman creatures

Auto-Parries: 1d20+16: [4]+16 = 20 ; 1d20+16: [4]+16 = 20

Action 5-1: Jump off of Bull Demon and land in front of Alu #5 swinging! Strike: 1d20+12: [4]+12 = 16 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.
Action 5-2: Continue her savage assault! Strike: 1d20+12: [13]+12 = 25 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [3]*10 = 30 M.D.

Action 6-1: Don't let up, keep the portal clear by swinging at Alu #5 or any other demon on approach to the portal! Strike: 1d20+12: [8]+12 = 20 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [2]*10 = 20 M.D.
Action 6-2: Ignore her injuries, fight, fight on! Strike: 1d20+12: [3]+12 = 15 ; Damage: 1d4*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.

She will dodge and give up only Action 6, and even then only if her Head or Main Body personal M.D.C. reaches 25% or lower, or if she fully loses any other limb. Dodge: 1d20+12: [20]+12 = 32 - Nat 20!
Vera Morozov
A Russian Angelus ex Machina!
M.D.C.
L1-B1 Light Infantry Armor
  • Main Body: Destroyed!/150 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm: Destroyed!/20 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm: 20/20 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg: 24/35 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg: 35/35 M.D.C.
  • Head: 15/15 M.D.C.
  • -5% to Physical skills such as Acrobatics, Climbing, Gymnastics, Pick Pockets, Prowl, and Swimming.
M.D.C. by Location
  • Head - 150/150 M.D.C. with Helmet
  • Main Body - 290/290 M.D.C.
  • Right Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Left Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm - 67/90 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm - 90/90 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Right Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Left Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Right Wing - 175/175 M.D.C.
  • Left Wing - 175/175 M.D.C.
  • Main Rear Jets (3; small) - 40/40 each
  • Lower Maneuvering Jets (3; even smaller) - 25/25 each
  • Wing Mini-Missiles (8; self-launch) - 15/15 M.D.C. each
  • Concealed Forearm Lasers (2; 1 per arm) - 10/10 M.D.C. each
Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Restrained Punch - 1D4 M.D.
  • Full Strength Punch - 2D6 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.
  • Kick - 2D6 M.D. +2D6 M.D. from the Vibro-Blade damage.
  • Flying Leap Kick or Power Dive (feet first) - Does 1D6x10 - Special effect, see character sheet for details.

Vibro-Scythe: 4D6 M.D. (+2 from W.P. Polearm); Range: Melee or 600' when thrown.
Vibro-Scythe Ion Blaster: 2D6 or 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,200'; Payload: 28/30, rechargeable via cable to cyborg power supply, or half by E-Clip (15 shots).
Concealed Forearm Lasers: 1D6 M.D. for single, 2D6 M.D. for dual blast (counts as one melee action); Range: 1,600'; Payload: Effectively Unlimited
Giant-Sized Vibro-Blades: 1d4x10 M.D.; Range: Melee
Wing Mini-Missiles: AP Missiles 1D4x10 M.D., Plasma Missiles 1D6x10 M.D.; Can fire one at a time, or in volleys of two or four; Range: 1 mile; Payload: 8/8, 4 AP and 4 Plasma. - Not Present at Moment.
Constant Effects
Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Light Filters: Reduces glare.
Sound Filters: Diminishes potentially damaging sounds.
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: 7 June 111 PA
Time: 1535:45
Temp: 82 F


MARS can hear the clock ticking against them. Everyone breaks off to engage the Bull. Vera slashed into the demon engaging Minerva as she passes. While her first strike was parried her second landed true and Vera becomes the demon's focus and she receives a heavy blow that shatters the chest armor she has on. Vera Continues moving as she engages her jet booters and slams the Bull into the ground. A moment later the Bull is pinned to the ground. Vera can see it has been severely wounded.
(Vera: Main Body Armor destroyed; -30 MD Right arm Armor)

Minerva puts up her Body Field, realizing she is no longer the center of attention she moves towards the Bull. The Bull sees her approach and is able to sneak a hit through her defences. Just after Vera brings the Bull crashing to the floor Minerva pins it in place with her Super TK abilities. She sees it activate some kind of magical protection as it is bleeding on the floor. However it does not last long, as it shatters Drake finally separates it’s head from it’s shoulders. About this time everyone can see the Alu teleport away.
(Minerva: -50 MD Body Field)

Jym realizes everyone is about to focus on the bull to the exclusion of everything else. Jym fires as he fall back to try and remain with the group. Jym lands hits and receives one that shattered his last remaining piece of armor. Jym twists and turns avoid blows left and right until he is able to drop one of the two demons hounding him. His celebration is short lives as a spear slams into his chest, even deeper than the last one. His breathing is ragged and he can feel his vision blur. Before the demon is able to capitalize on this Jym hears glass breaking and the remainder of MARS falls on the few remaining demons. His trusty wolf bumps his arm to show Jym the bandage in its mouth for Jym to use.
(Jym: Left Arm Armor destroyed; -60 MD Personal MDC)

Drake’s focus is now entirely on the Bull. Drake charges, but it’s sloppy footwork and the Bull casually bats the holy sword away. Drake is far from done. Letting his rage take him, Drake hammers the Bull. Even after it is brought down from Vera’s Jet Kick. Drake keeps shattering at least two defensive spells before getting to the real meat. Drake finally separates the Bull’s head from it’s shoulders. For all his work Drake suffered greatly. His armor is unrecognizable from when he first entered the room. The gentle curves and reflective surfaces marred by bladed weapons. Drake Turns to engage his tormentor and slowly dispatches him.
(Drake: -80 MD Left Leg Armor; -100 MD Main Body Armor)

Sam fires on the move hammering the Bull. Sam can see some kind of magical protection shatter then be recast. Sam continues to lay on the hate as she arrives at Townsends side. Somehow the man is still clinging to life. When Sam Arrives she can see Townsend trying to drag himself closer to the ring. ”Get me closer. I must finish it.” Rocky arrives in time to help Sam lift Townsend between them and move him to the ring. Sam watches as the Bull dies and the last Alu teleports away, but there are still enemies attempting to stop what they are doing. Luckily for them she can see her teammates are able to keep the other demons at bay. Sam and Rocky can see an image in beginning to take shape in the ring. Likely looking at the horizon in the sweltering heat, the image waves. Despite that, Sam and Rocky can make out a massive column of troops awaiting in a hellscape beyond the ring. Townesnd smiles at Sam and Rocky, and nods at them. He presses the small box against the ring. ”For the future of all, I sacrifice everything to preserve it.” Sam and Rocky watch Townsend’s eye roll into the back of his head as he collapses back into their arms, very dead. A slight and content smile frozen on his face. The box, still stuck to the ring, begins to glow. As the army begins to move closer to the ring, the light from the box begins to form cracks in the ring. Spider webbing out the ring begins to disintegrate. The image shatters with the sound of glass and energy is blasted into the room. Sam hears in her mind, ”I really don’t see why you need my help. You seem to be doing fine on your own. Trust in your team more in the future child.”

The ring and box are now ash and the link to the demon realm is closed. MARS turns to finish the fight. Together they overwhelm the few remaining demons. After a few moments the three demon flys pop back into existence back from their void grenade trip. As disoriented as they are they make for easy target practice.

Once all threats are good and truly gone, Furgi rushes over to Townsen’s side. She kneels down cradling his head in her hands. Silent tears running down her face. ”Be free, Papa.” She remains there for a few more moments in silence. Eventually she lays his head back down on the floor, rises, and wipes the tears from her face. ”I guess we should get the lockdown lifted.” Furgi turns to Bob as he toddles around the corner. ”Bob, get this place back up and running. I’m going to see our saviours back to the surface.” ”Of course Commander.” Furgi truns on the droid. ”THAT IS NOT MY TITLE! DON’T CALL ME THAT!” ”but ma’am that is the correct title for you after the passing of Townsend. I am merely following protocol as you should.” Furgi looks ready to dismantle the droid where it stands. After a tense moment she turns on her heel and stalks towards the elevators. MARS takes the faster elevators back to the surface. They still have to pass through the carnage on the floors. In the while light of the facility everything looks blue for about ten minutes as MARS’ eyes had become used to the yellow light which previously light everything.

The blinding light of the day is refreshing to see again. Only a few hours have passed, but for those involved it feels much longer. MARS can see medical tents and KIT personnel being assisted. Melisa waves at them from a cot. The exhaustion finally hits MARS and every member feels like their limbs have tripled in weight. Unfortunately their rest will have to wait as the spot Mr. Keller heading their direction. His eyes light up as he see all of MARS return, ”My thank goodness you have all survived.” He motions them to a tent, ”Come, sit let my people look you over.”


Congratulations!!!...You all lived...I will have to work harder in the future.



Butcher Bill
Rocky= -184 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -6 Thundergun shots; (Down) Body Field; -30 MD Main Body
Vera=/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/Destroyed MB Armor/-11 RLArmor/ -13 RA Armor/AOI Down
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 3 E-Clip/ -6 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/ -150 MD FF
Minerva= -82 MD Body Field; FF (Depleted)/AOI Down/-40 MD Right Arm/-70 MD Left Leg/ -96 Maim Body/ -22 Right Arm
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/ - 10 shots from Bloodrifle Blood Reservoir/Armor Main Body Destroyed/ -100 Personal MDC
Poxx= -10 shots Wilk's 227
Drake= -260MD MB; -5 MD Head, -25 MD RA; -80 Left Leg
Tech FF= Regen 1 MD per minute four minutes pass. (Overloaded FF’s are disabled for 12 hours/Minerva/)
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Twonjym »

Perception: 68% = 1d100: [32] = 32
JIC 1d20: [8] = 8 1d100: [99] = 99

Conditions: Personal MDC: 152/52; NG-P7 eclip 8/5


Twonjym groans as it all comes to an end and dumps off the slag that was his homespun armor. Grinning at Pepe he gives the robo-wolf a pat as he takes the offered bandages and poorly wraps them around the two large wounds in his chest. Then with a deep sign he grits his teeth and smashes the Bloodrifle to pieces on the floor of the portal room. "You're retribution has been dealt, now rest well."

Weapons all slung, Jim holds an arm across his chest as they ascend to the surface. Once on the surface, He hobbles over to Mr. Keller and grunts loudly as he drops onto the sturdiest seat he can find. He starts to speak to Mr. Keller but doesn't object as the KIT medics take a look at him, "Mr. Keller. Alistair is a right son of a bitch. He's been, I don't know, corrupted by the work he was doing here and I don't think he's human any more."He gives a grunt as he points over at Sam, "Beckett put him down once but when we went to find the body, it was gone. So I reckon its possible he may pop up down the road some time and stir up some trouble again."

Jim tries to shrug, but grits his teeth as a pained expression crosses his face and somehow, the large lizard-like D-Bee looks very pale as he lays back and lets the KIT medic people patch him back up.
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status
MDC: 134/134

Horror/Awe Factor: 12 (8 as a Gunfighter)
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Rocky »

Perception: 80% 1d100 1d100: [53] = 53
JIC d20: 1d20 1d20: [8] = 8 / d100: 1d100 1d100: [3] = 3

Conditions:
OOC Comments
Radiate Nature
o Range: 100' (12' for non-psychics)
o Duration: Constant
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Range: 1100' (+100')
o Duration: Permanent effect
o Identify Type:92% (+2%) 1d100
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%) 1d100 1d100: [78] = 78
Sense Magic Energy
o Range: 1,900' (+100')
o Duration: Constant
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) / 1d100 1d100: [92] = 92
• Range: 70’ (+5’) To pinpoint location of a presence
• Duration: Constant
• Automatically sense all presences
Intangibility

• Can become intangible and walk through solid objects.
• Horror Factor: 14
• Can change to ghost form and back up to 4 times per melee (each such change costs 1 action)
• Can carry 20 lbs. with him
Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +6
Magic (varies): +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +2
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+1
Insanity (12+): +3
Psionics (varies): +3
Horror Factor: +2
Illusions: 0
Battle of Will: 0
Mind Control:+4
Possession: +4

Activated
Enhance Reflexes
Astral Hole
Rocky slowly gets on the elevator, he is wasted and most of his power has been spent on the Battle as well as the teams power. As his team walk out into the daylight Rocky feels the warmth of the Sun on his armor and it is a good feeling. This battle was a tough one, I hope we don’t get tougher ones.
The blinding light of the day is refreshing to see again. Only a few hours have passed, but for those involved it feels much longer. MARS can see medical tents and KIT personnel being assisted. Melisa waves at them from a cot. The exhaustion finally hits MARS and every member feels like their limbs have tripled in weight. Unfortunately their rest will have to wait as the spot Mr. Keller heading their direction. His eyes light up as he see all of MARS return, ”My thank goodness you have all survived.” He motions them to a tent, ”Come, sit let my people look you over.”
Rocky looks at Mr. Keller and speaks up, “Well we survived, but we are a raggedy group. Hope you have a spare arm in there for me.“ As he sits down and peals off his top armor He shows that he is missing part of his left arm., “Need a bio one so that I can use my powers!” He Hopes they have something he can use. Save the world and loose an arm.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Beckett »

Perception: 1d100: [44] = 44 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20: [7] = 7 | 1d100: [88] = 88

Conditions
-- Forcefield: 10 / 160
-- Ammunition (Rifle): 24 / 30 [-3 EClip]
-- Ammunition (Shard Pistol): 10 / 12


The heavy weight on Samantha's shoulders lifts lightly, as she survey's the cavernous room. The carnage left behind by the demons, she pulls out a fresh e-clip, and swaps it into her rifle. "Drake is it?" she starts speaking to the Glitterboy Cyberknight. "You did good today. When we get topside, I'll personally get that suit repaired back to fighting shape for you. Thank you again for coming in."
The Caellum wrote:”I really don’t see why you need my help. You seem to be doing fine on your own. Trust in your team more in the future child.”
Trust in my team... always should... Wiser words never were spoken more. Thank you...
Right after the battle wrote:Once all threats are good and truly gone, Furgi rushes over to Townsend's side. She kneels down cradling his head in her hands. Silent tears running down her face. ”Be free, Papa.” She remains there for a few more moments in silence. Eventually she lays his head back down on the floor, rises, and wipes the tears from her face. ”I guess we should get the lock down lifted.” Furgi turns to Bob as he toddles around the corner. ”Bob, get this place back up and running. I’m going to see our saviors back to the surface.” ”Of course Commander.” Furgi turns on the droid. ”THAT IS NOT MY TITLE! DON’T CALL ME THAT!” ”but ma’am that is the correct title for you after the passing of Townsend. I am merely following protocol as you should.” Furgi looks ready to dismantle the droid where it stands. After a tense moment she turns on her heel and stalks towards the elevators. MARS takes the faster elevators back to the surface. They still have to pass through the carnage on the floors. In the while light of the facility everything looks blue for about ten minutes as MARS’ eyes had become used to the yellow light which previously light everything.
Walking over to Furgi, Samantha opens up her faceplate. With her voice light, quiet, and full of remorse "Do you want us to leave him here? Or, I can have one of our guys bring him up for you?" If Samantha is given the go ahead to pick up Townsend, she waves Drake over. In the same quiet tone she was talking to Furgi, she continues with Drake, "Help him back to the surface. Be gentle with him, he was one of the heroes here today."

Samantha takes a minute, then radios the members of Mars on their private channel, "Team, I know this doesn't feel right at the end of this. But part of our pay is salvage of foreign materials. If you see something that seems to be of interest, and was owned by the demons, get Rocky to do a read on it. Then pick it up, if it's safe." With that, Samantha goes over to the different Demons and verifies that they are dead. She doesn't necessarily pick anything up, but she does take note of what they may have.
On the surface wrote:The blinding light of the day is refreshing to see again. Only a few hours have passed, but for those involved it feels much longer. MARS can see medical tents and KIT personnel being assisted. Melisa waves at them from a cot. The exhaustion finally hits MARS and every member feels like their limbs have tripled in weight. Unfortunately their rest will have to wait as the spot Mr. Keller heading their direction. His eyes light up as he see all of MARS return, ”My thank goodness you have all survived.” He motions them to a tent, ”Come, sit let my people look you over.”
"You have major issues Townsend. Alistair, is a big concern. He's lost it, unstable, and I think he'll do it again. Her words were sharp and to the point. "You lost a lot of people to that man, and if it wasn't for Townsend..." She lifts her hand up to her mouth for a brief second and continues. "If it wasn't for Townsend, that facility would never have come out from lockdown."
Quantum
H.P.: 49 / 49 S.D.C.: 59 / 59
CBR Mk. 2 Light Armor - Valkyrie Upgrade M.D.C. by Location: -15% to physical skills
Helmet - 45/45; Arms (2) - 30/30 each; Legs (2) - 50/50 each; Main Body - 105/105; Undersuit - 25/25
LP-l0H Heavy Laser Pistol: 2d6+2 MD; 16/16 Shots per e-clip; +1 Strike
User avatar
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Vera Morozov »

Perception: 1d100: [45] = 45 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100: [1] = 1 ; JiC d20: 1d20: [12] = 12
Constant Effects
Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Light Filters: Reduces glare.
Sound Filters: Diminishes potentially damaging sounds.
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.
Once the battle is concluded, while Furgi and Townsend are having their moment, Vera approaches the bloodied Jym, waiting patiently as he smashes the blood rifle on the ground. She looks down at the D-Bee, pulling out her UEMC. "My apologies to leaving you in the back. If the demon hadn't blocked my first strike, you would have had only two to deal with, but I had to help fell the Bull before it could pull out any more tricks.
Here, let me help you.
"


If Jym allows it, Vera will heal him for 10 M.D.C. (4 charges) using the UEMC. "I am no medic, but this device is just as able to heal flesh as it is to repair my bionics," she says as the device mends some of the deeper wounds and make it easier for the lizard to make it to the surface. With that taken care of, she will remain at the front of the group as they travel upwards, eyeing the carnage they pass through with a tired eye.

Demons. I am glad we came out on top, but it is never a pretty sight, the aftermath.
Vera is a trained soldier, though, and despite her weariness she has no qualms with taking salvage, although she is loathe to gather demonic gear. She makes sure anything she finds of use, value, or interest is thoroughly tested by those who can detect evil to make sure it is not a corrupted artifact.

At Mr. Keller's approach, Vera simply nods, electing to stand outside the medical tents, her healing needs closer to a mechanical need than a medicinal one. As she is still employed by Mr. Keller, for the time being at least, she will wait for the inevitable debriefing patiently. If any personnel come to repair her, she will comply, stripping off the ruined pieces of light 'borg armor, in any case.
Vera Morozov
A Russian Angelus ex Machina!
M.D.C.
L1-B1 Light Infantry Armor
  • Main Body: Destroyed!/150 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm: Destroyed!/20 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm: 20/20 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg: 24/35 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg: 35/35 M.D.C.
  • Head: 15/15 M.D.C.
  • -5% to Physical skills such as Acrobatics, Climbing, Gymnastics, Pick Pockets, Prowl, and Swimming.
M.D.C. by Location
  • Head - 150/150 M.D.C. with Helmet
  • Main Body - 290/290 M.D.C.
  • Right Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Left Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm - 67/90 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm - 90/90 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Right Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Left Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Right Wing - 175/175 M.D.C.
  • Left Wing - 175/175 M.D.C.
  • Main Rear Jets (3; small) - 40/40 each
  • Lower Maneuvering Jets (3; even smaller) - 25/25 each
  • Wing Mini-Missiles (8; self-launch) - 15/15 M.D.C. each
  • Concealed Forearm Lasers (2; 1 per arm) - 10/10 M.D.C. each
Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Restrained Punch - 1D4 M.D.
  • Full Strength Punch - 2D6 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.
  • Kick - 2D6 M.D. +2D6 M.D. from the Vibro-Blade damage.
  • Flying Leap Kick or Power Dive (feet first) - Does 1D6x10 - Special effect, see character sheet for details.

Vibro-Scythe: 4D6 M.D. (+2 from W.P. Polearm); Range: Melee or 600' when thrown.
Vibro-Scythe Ion Blaster: 2D6 or 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,200'; Payload: 28/30, rechargeable via cable to cyborg power supply, or half by E-Clip (15 shots).
Concealed Forearm Lasers: 1D6 M.D. for single, 2D6 M.D. for dual blast (counts as one melee action); Range: 1,600'; Payload: Effectively Unlimited
Giant-Sized Vibro-Blades: 1d4x10 M.D.; Range: Melee
Wing Mini-Missiles: AP Missiles 1D4x10 M.D., Plasma Missiles 1D6x10 M.D.; Can fire one at a time, or in volleys of two or four; Range: 1 mile; Payload: 8/8, 4 AP and 4 Plasma. - Not Present at Moment.
Constant Effects
Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Light Filters: Reduces glare.
Sound Filters: Diminishes potentially damaging sounds.
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: MARS PC
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Drake »

Perception: 1d100: [94] = 94 /55%
Just in Case: 1d20: [3] = 3 ; 1d100: [79] = 79
Conditions: Drakes not home, only violence lives here now, In a Glitterboy (1/2 damage from lasers).

HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/87
I.S.P.: 31/31
Little Brother M.D.C. (Main Body): 275/15, (Head): 105/110, (Right Arm): 75/100 (Left Leg): 70/150


Drake's body heaves, sucking in air like a man just recovering from drowning. Drake's brain is on fire, and his hands a still shaking. Soon the rage passes, and Drakes mind calms to a slow ache. Drake can feel in his soul, that he was nearly lost. Surprisingly, Drake's grip on his sword never failed, and it's only now that he even notices. huh... strange.
Beckett wrote:"You did good today. When we get topside, I'll personally get that suit repaired back to fighting shape for you. Thank you again for coming in."
Drake doesn't even seem to notice Sam speaking at first. "...Uh, yeah. That sounds great." Drake says almost distantly, while Sam talks to Furgi.
Beckett wrote:She continues with Drake, "Help him back to the surface. Be gentle with him, he was one of the heroes here today."
Again Drake looks over. "Yeah, I can handle that." Drake says as he moves off to collect the body of Townsend. Drake makes pains to be gentle, and walks the man through the base. Once topside, Drake finds a place to lay Townsend and follows the others. Once outside of Melisa's tent, Drake fights with the Little Brother's systems, canceling errors left and right in an attempt to get out of the stricken power armor.

Once free, Drake joins the others.

When some one goes to look over Drake, he waves them off. "Just a headache, no other issues." Drake says almost noncommittally.

Drake is quiet, and disheveled. His clothes are wet with sweat, and over all of it, Drake looks exhausted, as he sits there. "So what's next?"
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage. EP
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Minerva »

Perception: 1d100: [52] = 52 /59%
JIC: 1d20: [6] = 6 / 1d100: [92] = 92

With the bull down, Minerva releases her hold on it and focuses her attention on the remaining demons in the portal room. With fury in her heart and power in her hand, she helps to send them back to hell. When the room is cleared, she takes a moment to look around at the scene. "We did it, Jym. We're the saviors of the world."

Minerva helps with the salvage efforts by lifting piles of equipment via telekinesis. At the offer of medics, she just points to Rocky and waves off any attempts to look her over. She gives Furgi her space, having just lost two important members of her team and their leader revealed to be a turncoat.
Rocky wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:29 pm“Well we survived, but we are a raggedy group. Hope you have a spare arm in there for me. Need a bio one so that I can use my powers!”
¿Está bromeando sobre perder un brazo? Quizás estaba equivocado con él. Un hombre menor se sentiría atormentado por el dolor y conmocionado hasta el punto de no regresar. Su fuerza mental debe ser respetada. Rocky, el bufón.
OOC Comments
He is joking about losing an arm? Maybe I was wrong about him. A lesser man would be wracked with pain and shocked to the point of no return. His strength of mind is to be respected. Rocky, the jester.

Drake wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:03 pm"So what's next?"
"What's next, Mr. Drake is that you accompany us back to our compound back in MercTown, I uncork a bottle of German Riesling to celebrate our refusal to allow demons to overrun the Earth and we all let loose a little."
Grace Minerva
Ledger
  • I.S.P.: 390
  • H.P.: 109
  • S.D.C.: 177
  • M.D.C.: 286 (during Supernatural Transformation)
Image
User avatar
Sum of All Fears
Game Master
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Sum of All Fears »

Date: 7 June 111 PA
Time: 1555
Temp: 85 F

As MARS is looked over by the medics Rocky hears Alphanso in his head, ”Hey you may want to keep the jokes to a minimum. You are missing an arm and I can feel your endurance coming to its limit. You should be taking it easy. Let the medics look you over.” One medic looks at Rocky’s missing arm. The charred flesh at the end of the stump. The tendrils of energy scarring going up to his shoulder. ”You’re lucky to be alive. I get that people joke as a form of coping, but you need to lay down.” The medic moves Rocky to a bed and begins looking over him. ”Have you experienced any Phantom Pains yet? How about auditory or visual hallucinations?” The medic uses a medical scanner for a moment, ”Oh...That’s why. You’re still in shock. No wonder you’re not feeling anything yet. I’m going to give you something for the pain. You may experience blurred vision, Dizziness, nausea, and a general feeling of euphoria, but it will keep the pain your body will be experiencing from being crippling.” The medic gives Rocky a shot in his injured arm. A sharp pain is followed quickly by a warm sensation spreading through his body. His mind and body both feel as if they are floating. He almost feels like when he is in his ghost form only better. The medic walks over to Sam and hands her a small case with several more doses in it, ”Here. For your friend. He should take one dose a day for the next week. A second dose is advised if the pain becomes unbearable. But do not let him exceed two doses per day. You have 14 doses there.”
(Rocky. The pain killers will ware off in 4 hours. After that Rocky will be wracked with Phantom Pain from the loss of the limb. This will continue for about 7 days.)

The medics looking over Jym help him to a bed as well, ”You are lucky. The spears missed any of your vitals. With your physiology you should have a few new scars but should be fully fit in a few days. Here I’m going to give you some mild pain relievers to help with any lingering pain.” The medic hands Jym a bottle of Ibuprofen, before moving to help others.

Mr. Keller nods solemnly as MARS brings up Alistair's Betrayal. ”I am truly sorry. I remember him when he was young and full of drive and determination. That’s why I brought him on in the first place. I know it may not seem like much but you have my sincerest apologies for what happened. Townsend will be treated accordingly. Any of his kin will be taken care of.” Mr. Keller looks very weary. Those around him cas see the turmoil brewing. He knows what he will have to do. His company lost thousands of people today. He knows he will have the enviable job of informing next of kin about their loved one’s demise. Mr. Keller gives a brave smile to Sam before continuing, ”You completed your part of the contract.” Mr. Keller pulls up a small computer and transfers the group's payment to a credstick and hands that to Sam, ”Here, 8 mil as agreed. Unfortunately I no longer have the facilities to assist your man who is missing an arm. Also bio-tech was not our main focus. Most of our research was in the cybernetic realm.” Mr. Keller waves to an attendant, who brings over a large bag. MARS can see several of the demon spears sticking out from it. ”Per our agreement these are all yours.”

Mr. Keller looks to Vera. He regards her seriously for a moment, ”Vera I know well what bonds these kinds of experiences can form. If you wish to remain with MARS, I will consider your contract with KIT fulfilled.” Vera receives a ping on her computer basically saying she is a free agent, so whether she chooses to stay with KIT, go with MARS, or head out on her own, The choice is hers to make.

Hazel comes over to Sam, She stands there fidgeting for a moment before being able to speak, "Sam...Marvin is being treated by the medics. It seems he shut down after seeing some of the th..things down there. Medics say he has some Ki..kind of mental attack or s..omething. They Th..think he'll pull out of it eventually. Can we take him b..back with us?" Hazel looks down then back to Sam, "Also Poxx was swallowed by a rift as she was making her way to me. N..not sure why but she is just gone."

When MARS is ready to head out the same man who brought them there is in place to open a rift back to MercTown.

Loot:
- 2x Demon Bone Pole arms (Spears) (Magic ability: Returning; The enchanted weapon returns to the thrower immediately after striking the target) (Damage: 1d6*10)
- 1x Demon Bone Pole arm (Spear) (Magic ability: Lightning bolt; 6d6 twice per round 2400 feet ) (Damage: 6d6)
- 6x giant sized vibro-swords
- 1x Blood Rifle (Broken)
- 1x cred stick = 8 Million UC

Alright. Ready to go home? Fell free to post returning to MercTown.


Butcher Bill
Rocky= -184 ISP; -22 SDC; -38 HP; -6 Thundergun shots; (Down) Body Field; -30 MD Main Body
Vera=/ - 2 Shots Ion Blaster/Destroyed MB Armor/-11 RLArmor/ -13 RA Armor/AOI Down
Sam= -2 shots from Shard Pistol/ - 3 E-Clip/ -6 Shots from current e-clip HI-80/ -150 MD FF
Minerva= -82 MD Body Field; FF (Depleted)/AOI Down/-40 MD Right Arm/-70 MD Left Leg/ -96 Main Body/ -22 Right Arm
Twonjym= -3 shots from NG-P7 E-Clip;-7 shots from other E-clip; -4 Shot from other E-Clip/ Head armor destroyed;/ - 10 shots from Bloodrifle Blood Reservoir/Armor Main Body Destroyed/ -100 Personal MDC
Poxx= -10 shots Wilk's 227
Drake= -260MD MB; -5 MD Head, -25 MD RA; -80 Left Leg
Tech FF= Regen 1 MD per minute four minutes pass. (Overloaded FF’s are disabled for 12 hours/Minerva/)
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM

"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."

Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)
User avatar
Drake
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:33 am
Location: MARS PC
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Drake »

Perception: 1d100: [37] = 37 /55%
Just in Case: 1d20: [1] = 1 ; 1d100: [58] = 58
Conditions: None.


HP: 40/40
S.D.C.: 87/87
I.S.P.: 31/31
Little Brother M.D.C. (Main Body): 275/15, (Head): 105/110, (Right Arm): 75/100 (Left Leg): 70/150


Drake gets up from his spot, anyone watching can see him wince as if he's in some manner of pain, but he seems capable enough. Drake makes his way back to his trashed power armor, and gets back in, fighting with the error messages popping up. "I know, I know, you're banged up and don't want to work. Don't worry the nice lady will put you back together soon enough." Drake says in an almost comforting tone to his armor, which seems to have the proper effect of finally sealing. Drake walks over to his motorcycle and mounts it, starting it's electric engine. While on his bike, Drake moves over to where the mage is opening the portal and waits. Once Minerva is near. "El vino suena bien."

"So where are we going, to your base? Where is it at in Merctown?" Drake asks to anyone who listens.
"I hear black and I have no mercy." ~Drake, during the black rage. EP
"The sun persists in rising, so I make myself stand." -Katniss Everdeen
"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves." ~The First Histories of Man.
User avatar
Beckett
Group Leader
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: P.A.S. - PC
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Beckett »

Perception: 1d100: [3] = 3 / 74%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20: [14] = 14 | 1d100: [75] = 75

Samantha takes the painkillers from the medic, "Thank you, his fiance is going to really enjoy taking care of him." She turns to Rocky and scowls at the mercenary. "You sir, need to get back to your wedding. You can't keep running away from it." She pats the psychic on the back, "Let's get you home."
”I am truly sorry. I remember him when he was young and full of drive and determination. That’s why I brought him on in the first place. I know it may not seem like much but you have my sincerest apologies for what happened. Townsend will be treated accordingly. Any of his kin will be taken care of."Mr. Keller gives a brave smile to Sam before continuing, "You completed your part of the contract.” Mr. Keller pulls up a small computer and transfers the group's payment to a credstick and hands that to Sam, ”Here, 8 mil as agreed. Unfortunately I no longer have the facilities to assist your man who is missing an arm. Also bio-tech was not our main focus. Most of our research was in the cybernetic realm.” Mr. Keller waves to an attendant, who brings over a large bag. MARS can see several of the demon spears sticking out from it. ”Per our agreement these are all yours.”
"Thank you Mr. Keller," She accepts the credstick. "I hope you are able to get your facility back up and running quickly. Please hire folks who do not want to deal in demon technology. It's not worth it."

When Mr. Keller releases Vera from her servitude, "If you want to come back with us, stay for a few days to get your bearings. You are more than welcome to do so." That's when Samantha gets pulled away in another conversation with Hazel."I understand, let's bring him back and get him some medical treatment. And let's put you to work, fixing up the damaged armor and what not."
Drake wrote:"So where are we going, to your base? Where is it at in Merctown?"
"Let's go home. As to where, our facility is in the Outskirts." Samantha speaks loud enough for every member of the team can hear. She picks up the bag of weapons with her augmented strength. "Let's go count our bounty."
User avatar
Twonjym
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Twonjym »

Perception: 68% = 1d100: [21] = 21
JIC 1d20: [9] = 9 1d100: [94] = 94

Conditions: Personal MDC: 152/62; NG-P7 eclip 8/5

Twonjym nods at the medics and chuckles, "Yeah, being a tough old son of a bitch ain't a bad thing. So long as I survive getting hit, my body usually heals up pretty quick. Thank for givin' me a hand though."

As the other start to gather up, Jim sighs and gets to his feet, popping a handful of Ibuprofen into his toothy mouth and crunching on them. Walking over to the portal home, he says, "If we're sellin' those spears, we should be able to get a good price. That return when thrown trick is a crafty bit'o magic."

Jim glances around at the other, making sure everyone has got all their gear, then says, "Lets get home. Its time to rest up and get some good food." With that, he steps through the portal and back to Merctown
Last edited by Twonjym on Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twonjym "Jim" Miklar
Status
MDC: 134/134

Horror/Awe Factor: 12 (8 as a Gunfighter)
User avatar
Vera Morozov
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Vera Morozov »

Perception: 1d100: [76] = 76 / 44%
JiC d100: 1d100: [6] = 6 ; JiC d20: 1d20: [6] = 6
Constant Effects
Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Light Filters: Reduces glare.
Sound Filters: Diminishes potentially damaging sounds.
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.
At Mr. Keller's words, and her computer letting her know of the change in her employment status, she nods. "Very well. I will need a few days to think it over. It has felt like a week since we entered the facility. Reminds me of my days back in the motherland, clearing out demon nests with a squad."

Though most demon nests were not nearly so deep,
she thinks to herself as she moves away. She removes the remains of the Light 'Borg armor she had procured from within the facility, the main body so ruined as to be nearly unsalvageable.
I will have to purchase more soon. Perhaps a Force Field Generator as well, if the threats I face in the future are similar to those today.


She sighs, the sound unheard outside of her helmet. It had been a long day, and even the cyborg was feeling fatigue.
Beckett wrote:When Mr. Keller releases Vera from her servitude, "If you want to come back with us, stay for a few days to get your bearings. You are more than welcome to do so."
The Russian nods in response, after a moment's hesitation. "I think that would be best. Besides, my wings are still stored within your facility. I don't think I'll be parting from them again anytime soon."

At Hazel's approach, once the woman is done talking to Sam, Vera will greet her in Euro, "
It's good to see you in one piece. I hope the people up here were kind. Sorry, but I scuffed up your paint job some, after all the work you put into it.
"

Twonjym wrote:Walking over to the portal home, he says, "If we're sellin' those spears, we should be able to get a good price. That return when thrown trick is a crafty bit'o magic."
Spears would do me well. Swords are not my strength.
She speaks up loud after that, saying, "I might purchase those, given they aren't too possessing of demonic energies. I prefer polearms. I'll have to consider the price tag once you've gotten that sorted."

With that, she will step through the portal alongside the others, heading to Merctown.
Vera Morozov
A Russian Angelus ex Machina!
M.D.C.
L1-B1 Light Infantry Armor
  • Main Body: Destroyed!/150 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm: Destroyed!/20 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm: 20/20 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg: 24/35 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg: 35/35 M.D.C.
  • Head: 15/15 M.D.C.
  • -5% to Physical skills such as Acrobatics, Climbing, Gymnastics, Pick Pockets, Prowl, and Swimming.
M.D.C. by Location
  • Head - 150/150 M.D.C. with Helmet
  • Main Body - 290/290 M.D.C.
  • Right Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Left Hand - 30/30 M.D.C.
  • Right Arm - 67/90 M.D.C.
  • Left Arm - 90/90 M.D.C.
  • Right Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Left Leg - 120/120 M.D.C.
  • Right Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Left Foot - 65/65 M.D.C.
  • Right Wing - 175/175 M.D.C.
  • Left Wing - 175/175 M.D.C.
  • Main Rear Jets (3; small) - 40/40 each
  • Lower Maneuvering Jets (3; even smaller) - 25/25 each
  • Wing Mini-Missiles (8; self-launch) - 15/15 M.D.C. each
  • Concealed Forearm Lasers (2; 1 per arm) - 10/10 M.D.C. each
Weapons & Attacks
Hand-to-Hand Combat:
  • Claw Strike - 3D4 M.D.
  • Head Butt - 2D4 M.D.
  • Restrained Punch - 1D4 M.D.
  • Full Strength Punch - 2D6 M.D.
  • Power Punch - 4D6 M.D.
  • Kick - 2D6 M.D. +2D6 M.D. from the Vibro-Blade damage.
  • Flying Leap Kick or Power Dive (feet first) - Does 1D6x10 - Special effect, see character sheet for details.

Vibro-Scythe: 4D6 M.D. (+2 from W.P. Polearm); Range: Melee or 600' when thrown.
Vibro-Scythe Ion Blaster: 2D6 or 4D6 M.D.; Range: 1,200'; Payload: 28/30, rechargeable via cable to cyborg power supply, or half by E-Clip (15 shots).
Concealed Forearm Lasers: 1D6 M.D. for single, 2D6 M.D. for dual blast (counts as one melee action); Range: 1,600'; Payload: Effectively Unlimited
Giant-Sized Vibro-Blades: 1d4x10 M.D.; Range: Melee
Wing Mini-Missiles: AP Missiles 1D4x10 M.D., Plasma Missiles 1D6x10 M.D.; Can fire one at a time, or in volleys of two or four; Range: 1 mile; Payload: 8/8, 4 AP and 4 Plasma. - Not Present at Moment.
Constant Effects
Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (+2 if religious or fearful of angels)
Language Translator: Auto-Translates languages at 98.7% accuracy, 70% accuracy for 3-6 speakers. Knows 10 most common languages.
Amplified Hearing: Can hear almost inaudible sounds up to 360 feet away; can track by sound as a skill at 50%.
Passive Nightvision: Nightvision using ambient light out to 2,000' (Range increased to 6,000' when used with telescopic sight)
Light Filters: Reduces glare.
Sound Filters: Diminishes potentially damaging sounds.
Lung with Gas Filter and Oxygen Storage: Can breathe w/out air for up to 2 hours; immune to toxic gases, 94% chance nerve and poison gas do nothing.
User avatar
Rocky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am
Location: PAS
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Rocky »

Perception: 80% 1d100 1d100: [92] = 92
JIC d20: 1d20 1d20: [18] = 18 / d100: 1d100 1d100: [83] = 83

Conditions:
OOC Comments
Radiate Nature
o Range: 100' (12' for non-psychics)
o Duration: Constant
Sense Supernatural Evil
o Range: 1100' (+100')
o Duration: Permanent effect
o Identify Type:92% (+2%) 1d100 not working
o Track by Psychic Scent: 92% (+5%) 1d100 not working
Sense Magic Energy
o Range: 1,900' (+100')
o Duration: Constant
Heightened Presence Sense: 80% (+2%) / 1d100 not Working
• Range: 70’ (+5’) To pinpoint location of a presence
• Duration: Constant
• Automatically sense all presences
Intangibility

• Can become intangible and walk through solid objects.
• Horror Factor: 14
• Can change to ghost form and back up to 4 times per melee (each such change costs 1 action)
• Can carry 20 lbs. with him
Six Sense
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +6
Magic (varies): +2
Lethal Poison (14+): +2
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+1
Insanity (12+): +3
Psionics (varies): +3
Horror Factor: +2
Illusions: 0
Battle of Will: 0
Mind Control:+4
Possession: +4
Activated
Rocky hears Alphanso in his head, ”Hey you may want to keep the jokes to a minimum. You are missing an arm and I can feel your endurance coming to its limit. You should be taking it easy. Let the medics look you over.” One medic looks at Rocky’s missing arm. The charred flesh at the end of the stump. The tendrils of energy scarring going up to his shoulder. ”You’re lucky to be alive. I get that people joke as a form of coping, but you need to lay down.” The medic moves Rocky to a bed and begins looking over him. ”Have you experienced any Phantom Pains yet? How about auditory or visual hallucinations?” The medic uses a medical scanner for a moment, ”Oh...That’s why. You’re still in shock. No wonder you’re not feeling anything yet. I’m going to give you something for the pain. You may experience blurred vision, Dizziness, nausea, and a general feeling of euphoria, but it will keep the pain your body will be experiencing from being crippling.” The medic gives Rocky a shot in his injured arm. A sharp pain is followed quickly by a warm sensation spreading through his body. His mind and body both feel as if they are floating. He lmost feels like when he is in his ghost form only better. The medic walks over to Sam and hands her a small case with several more doses in it, ”Here. For your friend. He should take one dose a day for the next week. A second dose is advised if the pain becomes unbearable. But do not let him exceed two ds oses per day. You have 14 doses there.”
Rocky replies to the Count. You’re right, excuse me for being hard , It is just , I've never been this bad off. I might be mumbling things that are insulting. I do appreciate you , but at times I wish you weren’t always right. Watch over me and Jennifer.

Rocky listens to the medic and does what he request, by laying down, he responds to the questions the medic ask him, “No Phantom Pain. No hallucinations or any of that, Yes Shock is right. Ouch!”

Oh, here I go, better talk to Samm quickly, “I need to get an arm that I can use and not interfere with my abilities. I’m good for the cash. And Jennifer. Wow Unicorns I saw one once he was taking and elf warrior home. Home, Jennifer I love you. I know it looks bad but, it was for… Demons, Bull and fiends oh My, Evil here, Evil there, evil everywhere. Things in his mind are messed up, to say the least and he starts recalling bits and pieces of his life , but he won't remember any of this. the count can see some parts of Rocky life , but he realizes these may not be al true but a birt of truth and fears that we keep locked away , and then throw away the key because they aren't what we think of ourselves. . Occasionally Rocky wakes from the stupors and the fog seems to clear. He thinks he sees Samm getting him into the hospital, and a flash or two of Jennifer's face, and her angelic voice , that seems soothing, tears down his face, whose are they. He hears voices of others and faces, some he recognizes some he doesn't.

In the dream he sees some of his friends from Psyscape, they have words of encouragement for him.

He has no Idea of time.
Rocky
Stats & Stuff
P.P.E.: 11
I.S.P.: 216
H.P.: 49
S.D.C.: 81
Active Powers
Heightened Presence Sense:Range: 70’, 76% for precise # and pinpoint location of presence
Duration: constant, auto sense all presences concentrate 1d4 melees to get exact location
Horror Factor: 14 when intangible
Sense Supernatural Evil Range: 1000' costant
Sense Magic Energy Range: 1900' constant
Sixth Sense
Shadow Cloak M.D.C.: 15
AOI: 60
TW Thunder Gun
Crystal Armor: Main Body: 35, Forcefield: 70
UTI Zapper Gun: 15 shots per E-clip
Crystal Assault Rifle: 40 shots/ must use 8 ISP/shot
2 Phase Swords

Image
User avatar
Minerva
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Why is it so Dark in Here?

Post by Minerva »

Perception: 1d100: [62] = 62 /59%
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 / 1d100: [51] = 51

Both Beckett and Jym saying its time to head home relieves Minerva. She chops it up with Vera on the way back. "That was tiring. I hate feeling ineffective. And the demons didn't help. I am very much looking forward to relaxing, recharging and maybe taking a few days to enjoy what MercTown has to offer. And we've got to get you looking a bit more put together, you giant shield-maiden."

She turns to Jym and says "I'll get you right as rain after a day's rest, sheriff. My people pride ourselves on the use of our abilities. I think I may have outdone myself back there."

Minerva travels back with the rest of M.A.R.S., presumably the way they arrived, by foot. Given the serious nature of what they just fought, she tries to be as upbeat and friendly as possible while still holding on to her stinging wit.
Grace Minerva
Ledger
  • I.S.P.: 390
  • H.P.: 109
  • S.D.C.: 177
  • M.D.C.: 286 (during Supernatural Transformation)
Image
Post Reply

Return to “M.A.R.S. Adventure Forum”