Scheduled Maintenance:
 ! Message from: Tiree
Planned Maintenance Outage: EU and SR
When: 09DEC2020 @ 1800 PDT - approximate outage time 30 minutes

Board Issues: Report Here

Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Selenidaria »

Perception: 1d100 = 92: 92/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 28: 28/ 1d20 = 18: 18
Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense
Current Effects, Other: Impervious to HF (17 minutes, 45 seconds remaining), Machine Ghost (9 minutes remaining)

Selenidaria feels uneasy and intrigued at the same time at the thought of a possibly sentient computer that has access to weapon turrets. Then again, the computer may not even be sentient, but rather being controlled by someone watching us. After thinking that, Sel was unsure as to what was more unsettling. Ecks throws a wrench down the hallway, to which nothing happens. Sel then reminds everyone "None of these systems seem to react to non-living things. The best test to see if the turrets are really down is to send a living person in front of them. For this, I will volunteer." She will then cast upon herself through her power armor Impervious to Energy and Armor of Ithan before bravely striding down the hallway in front of the turrets. If the activate and start firing rail gun rounds which damage her Armor of Ithan, she will immediately retreat back to the safety of the other room.

If she makes it to the door, she will see if it will open for her.
Selenidaria
[ooc=Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats]HP: 30/30
SDC: 29/30
PPE: 93/155
ISP: 27/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle 18/18 shots

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165[/ooc]

Image
Image
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Brianna Clarke »

Perception: 1d100 = 85: 85 (88%)
JIC: 1d20 = 12: 12, 1d100 = 61: 61

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: Enhanced (26/36)
Globe of Daylight, PPE: 2, Duration: 18 minutes
Mesi's PPE 86/90 remaining

Brianna looks over at Max and Ecks when he and Nali whisper about hearing metal on metal and thinks. I can't hear that, but I guess they have better hearing than I do. Brianna nods at Nali and offers, ”I could also try going invisible and try running ahead. If someone is watching us on camera, then they would still be able to see me and let me into where the team is and I can try to heal them. “ Brianna pauses, ”But it might not be a good idea to split up from the team.” Brianna looks over at Ecks to see what he thinks of this idea.
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC) - FF Activated

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Mink »

Perception: 68%/ 1d100 = 16: 16
JIC: 1d20 = 13: 13, 1d100 = 69: 69

Mink also hears the noise of metal on metal and tenses even as Max and Nali sing out about it. She speaks quietly, but loud enough to be heard by the group. "Confirmed, I hear metal on metal in the hallway. I'm willing to take point - my force field and mobility should protect me long enough to engage." She pats a grenade on her utility belt. "Or I can start this party off with a bang. Plasma grenade should do the trick." She thumbs the strap holding it in place and takes in her hand.

Contingency: if she gets a spike on her Sixth Sense, she'll toss the grenade into the hall as long as none of her people are in it.

Potential Initiative: 1d20+7 = 16: 9+6 (Sixth Sense)=22
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
Posts: 854
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Ecks »

Perception: 1d100 = 62: 62/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 5: 5/ 1d100 = 52: 52

Brianna mentions turning invisible and going ahead. "That sounds the best we can hope for. We'll cover you."

Ecks readies his weapon in case those things bust through the door, trying to give Brianna cover.

A few rolls just in case.
[ooc] 1d20+7 = 21: 14 damage: Invalid dice code!+10
1d20+7 = 25: 18 damage: Invalid dice code!+10
1d20+7 = 8: 1 damage: Invalid dice code!+10[/ooc]
Ecks
Medals
Image
H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Maximillian O'Malley »

Perception: 1d100 = 4: 4
JIC: 1d20 = 12: 12
JIC: 1d100 = 27: 27

Max is ready to throw caution to the wind. Sel, Mink and Brianna are ready to head off down the hall. Max takes a cautious position behind them. As Sel readies to enter the hall Max follows just enough to get line of sight on the turrets. If they move Max will engage them and apply covering fire for his team from the safest position he can get to. looks like no grenades yet, damn!
Maximillian O'Malley
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 87&t=16811
perception 34%
N-F20A Medium Force Field: 75 MDC
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 35
• Arms: 14 each
• Legs: 18 each
• Main Body: 30

Always active: Sixth Sense
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: ~50 miles inside of Shemarrian Territory. Underground Complex.
Time/Date: 03:43:15(15 seconds has passed); November 23rd, 111PA
Conditions: Stale air, dark with ambient light.
Bri Psionic Modifiers: Enhanced
Mink, Max, Bri and Nali all start by stating potential avenues of approach and barring any direct orders from Ecks has he considers the situation, Sel takes the initiative. After activating both Armor of Ithan and Impervious to Energy, she strolls into the hallway. Though she might not have known it, she feels tension in her shoulders relax as the turrets do indeed seem deactivated as she makes it all the way to the other side of the hallway. Sel also notices a second pair of turrets facing the opposing doorway.

Bri can follow invisibly after Eck's suggestion and moves into the hallway with Sel at the other door. Everyone else slowly filters around the entryway, aware of it being a potential, if not obvious kill zone. Sel notes that the door at the other end of the hallway is lit blue as well and with a simple push of a button, she is able to open the door.

As the door opens, everyone hears a high-pitched and slightly metallic screech that makes everyone with advanced or modified hearing wince. The screech is followed by light and fast padded movement heading straight for them from the other side of the door.

The Hallway and next room is dark, though Max, Mink, Bri and Ecks all see shadows rush towards them. Nali and Sel don't see them until they are right upon Sel, the one who opened the door. Sel feels several heavy impacts against her Armor of Ithan that push her back a couple paces. Though it doesn't break, she knows it won't take much more punishment.


Begin Combat Round 1

GM Note: I will have a map for you today, I have to make it on my laptop and find a place with wifi before I take off.

What are you doing?
[hr][/hr]
[ooc=Butcher's Bill]
  • Ecks: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -22 M.D.C. from MB of Gladius Exo-Skeleton
    Brianna: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling); -2 PPE from Mesi,
    Selenidaria: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling), -14PPE ;; -26 M.D.C. from AoI
    Maximillian: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -8 M.D.C. from MB of Arrow Ride Armor
    Mink: -4 I.S.P. ;;
    Naliyah:
[/ooc]
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Maximillian O'Malley »

Perception: 1d100 = 50: 50
JIC: 1d20 = 5: 5
JIC: 1d100 = 60: 60
Initiative: 1d20 = 19: 19 =3


Max was focusing on the turrets until Sel opened the door. He saw the motion of the creatures in the dark room.
I dont think she sees that

Max rushes up the hall way past the other team mates to get next to Sel. Max matches step with Sel and extends his gun toting hand up between her side and the wall and opens fire, spraying into the first creature attacking Sel.
"Everyone out of the hall" Max then attempts to retreat with his team mates back.


Action #1: Rushes forward
Action #2: 1d20 = 14: 14+ 7 = 5d6 = 21: 6, 5, 3, 5, 2 MDC
Action #3: 1d20 = 8: 8+ 7 = 5d6 = 21: 5, 1, 5, 6, 4 MDC
Action #4: retreats back down the hall
Maximillian O'Malley
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 87&t=16811
perception 34%
N-F20A Medium Force Field: 75 MDC
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 35
• Arms: 14 each
• Legs: 18 each
• Main Body: 30

Always active: Sixth Sense
User avatar
Selenidaria
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:35 pm
Location: Google Hangouts: dragonfett2

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Selenidaria »

Perception: 1d100 = 43: 43/34% (49% when dealing with magic, machines, or their combination)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 100: 100/ 1d20 = 14: 14
Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense
Current Effects, Other: Impervious to HF (17 minutes, 30 seconds remaining), Machine Ghost (8 minutes 45 seconds remaining), Impervious to Energy (13 minutes 45 seconds remaining), Armor or Ithan (44/70 MDC, 6 minutes 45 seconds remaining)
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 19: 18

Sel is first somewhat surprised, then perturbed at herself for allowing this to happen. With a sigh of exasperation, she snaps out her Skorblade to parry incoming attacks, then casts Carpet of Adhesion twice, once on each of the attackers, making sure not allow any part of herself to come into contact with the enemy coated in her spell while casting it on the other. Once both of them have become stuck, Sel takes a few steps back to get out of their melee range while calling out to the rest of the team "Target the front two last! They can't move!"

[ooc=Note for Nate]I have spoken with Lloyd regarding the casting Carpet of Adhesion on a single target and gotten confirmation that even with the house rules, the spell can be applied to an enemy as described in the spell. I will forward the chat conversation when I log into my other account.[/ooc]

Sel will aim her Thumper Dual Assault Rifle past the front two and fire at the guy just behind them.

[ooc=Selenidaria's Combat Post]Initiative: 19
Actions: 9

Action 1: Draw Sabre Skorblade
Action 2: Cast Carpet of Adhesion on enemy directly in front of me on the right
Action 3: Cast Carpet of Adhesion on enemy directly in front of me on the right
Action 4: Back up and speak
Action 5/6: Aimed shot with Thumper at enemy behind the front row 1d20+3 = 23: 20 CRIT! Damage 2d6 = 9: 5, 4 MD x2 = 18 MD
Action 7/8: Aimed shot with Thumper at enemy behind the front row 1d20+3 = 21: 18 Damage 2d6 = 8: 5, 3 MD
Action 9: Reserved for dodging as needed 1d20+5 = 11: 6

Parries: 1d20+8 = 18: 10, 1d20+8 = 17: 9, 1d20+8 = 14: 6, 1d20+8 = 23: 15, 1d20+8 = 23: 15, 1d20+8 = 28: 20 CRIT!, 1d20+8 = 28: 20 CRIT, 1d20+8 = 22: 14, 1d20+8 = 21: 13[/ooc]
Last edited by Selenidaria on Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Selenidaria
[ooc=Selenidaria's Quick Glance Stats]HP: 30/30
SDC: 29/30
PPE: 93/155
ISP: 27/37

Constant Effects: Mind Block Auto-Defense

MR-10 Magefire Bolt Rifle 18/18 shots

Blue Boy Power Armor
Model Type: NG-X44
M.D.C. by Location:
* Head – 70
Arms (2) – 60 each
Legs (2) – 110 each
Thumper Shoulder Assault Rifle (attached to armor) – 50
* Forearm Volt Disruptor (1, left forearm) – 10
* Leg Maneuvering Jets (2, small) – 12 each
* Vibro-Blades (2) – 15 each
** Main Body – 165[/ooc]

Image
Image
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
Posts: 854
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Ecks »

Perception: 1d100 = 47: 47/85%
JIC: 1d20 = 4: 4/ 1d100 = 18: 18
Initiative: 1d20+1 = 15: 14

Ecks was at least expecting this to occur. He's not sure if it's better limiting their movement or not, but he rolls with it, hearing Sel's strategy. "I hear you, Sel." he says, bringing the JA-12 up to fire.

Action 1: Fire JA-12 at the 3rd one (not currently stuck) 1d20+7 = 23: 16, Damage: 1d6*10 = 50: 5 +10=60
Action 1: Fire JA-12 at the 3rd one (not currently stuck) 1d20+7 = 22: 15, Damage: 1d6*10 = 60: 6 +10=70
Action 1: Fire JA-12 at the 3rd one (not currently stuck) 1d20+7 = 26: 19, Damage: 1d6*10 = 40: 4 +10=50
Action 1: Fire JA-12 at the 3rd one (not currently stuck) 1d20+7 = 20: 13, Damage: 1d6*10 = 30: 3 +10=40
Action 1: Fire JA-12 at the 3rd one (not currently stuck) CRIT FAILURE 1d20+7 = 8: 1, Damage: 1d6*10 = 10: 1 +10= 20
Action 1: Fire JA-12 at the 3rd one (not currently stuck) 1d20+7 = 26: 19, Damage: 1d6*10 = 40: 4 +10=50
Action 1: Fire JA-12 at the 3rd one (not currently stuck) 1d20+7 = 13: 6, Damage: 1d6*10 = 30: 3 +10=40
Action 1: Fire JA-12 at the 3rd one (not currently stuck) 1d20+7 = 16: 9, Damage: 1d6*10 = 10: 1 +10=20
Action 1: Reserved for dodge 1d20+7 = 17: 10
Ecks
Medals
Image
H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Naliyah
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Naliyah »

]Perception: 1d100 = 29: 29/51%
JIC (100): 1d100 = 76: 76
JIC (20): 1d20 = 8: 8

Conditions (at end of post): Ectoplasm (Vapor): 5:30; Eyes of Thoth: 66:45; Naruni FF (5:41:45 remaining; 4 MDC / minute regained)

Combat Post

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 9: 6

Actions (7):
1. Cast Electric Arc (Unless more Things come into view/range, she will target #3 first, then #1 or #2, depending on what is left standing. The intent is to target Thing 1 & 2 last as per Sel's request)
2. Electric Arc @ Thing 1d20+2 = 7: 5 ; damage 2d6 = 8: 5, 3 M.D.
3. Electric Arc @ Thing 1d20+2 = 9: 7 ; damage 2d6 = 8: 5, 3 M.D.
4. Electric Arc @ Thing 1d20+2 = 10: 8 ; damage 2d6 = 9: 6, 3 M.D.
5. Electric Arc @ Thing 1d20+2 = 7: 5 ; damage 2d6 = 9: 5, 4 M.D.
6. Electric Arc @ Thing 1d20+2 = 6: 4 ; damage 2d6 = 5: 2, 3 M.D.
7. Electric Arc @ Thing 1d20+2 = 17: 15 ; damage 2d6 = 5: 3, 2 M.D.

[hr][/hr]
Underguard wrote:
Conditions wrote:Location: ~50 miles inside of Shemarrian Territory. Underground Complex.
Time/Date: 03:43:15(15 seconds has passed); November 23rd, 111PA
Conditions: Stale air, dark with ambient light.
Bri Psionic Modifiers: Enhanced
As the door opens, everyone hears a high-pitched and slightly metallic screech that makes everyone with advanced or modified hearing wince. The screech is followed by light and fast padded movement heading straight for them from the other side of the door.

The Hallway and next room is dark, though Max, Mink, Bri and Ecks all see shadows rush towards them. Nali and Sel don't see them until they are right upon Sel, the one who opened the door. Sel feels several heavy impacts against her Armor of Ithan that push her back a couple paces. Though it doesn't break, she knows it won't take much more punishment.


Begin Combat Round 1
The Shing is relieved when the turrets don't activate, but isn't surprised and expected resistance on the other side of the door when Sel opens it.

As everyone is in a narrow and relatively crowded hallway, and there isn't a lot of room for her to do much from the back. Still, she sees Sel reel from a few blows, and immediately reacts, knowing the Techno-Wizard isn't probably geared to be a punching bag for the sword-armed borg-things.

She won't last long up there...
Sel wrote:"Target the front two last! They can't move!"
"I can only see three- will target number 3 then," replies Nali as she quickly casts Energy Arc and unleashes electrical blasts at the third sword-arm borg-thing.

[ooc=Electric Arc]Range: 30 feet per level of experience.
Duration: One melee round.
Damage: 2D6 M.D.
Saving Throw: Dodge.
P.P.E.: Eight
A simple offensive spell, the Electric Arc causes a crackling bolt of blue energy to leap from the spell caster' s hand(s) to the intended target; point and shoot; +2 to strike.
Each electrical blast counts as one melee attack/action and is limited by the character' s total number of attacks. This means a character with four attacks per melee round uses up one attack to cast the spell, leaving him with three electrical attacks possible that melee round.
While the damage is not great, it is accurate, and is an easy, inexpensive spell to cast.[/ooc]

[hr][/hr]

Contingency

If Naliyah's force field is somehow breached, she will immediate stop whatever she is doing and cast Energy Field around herself.
Naliyah
Current Status
S.D.C.: 93/93
H.P.: 83/83
P.P.E.: 493/493
I.S.P.: 88/88


[ooc=Ley Line and Nexus Point effects]Being Near a Ley line, within two miles, increases the range and duration of spells by 50%.

Being at/on a ley line OR one mile from a nexus point doubles the range, duration, and damage of magic spells. The Mage can also draw an additional 10 P.P.E. (Double for LLW & LLR) every 15 seconds. Magic spells and effects (damage, range and duration) are doubled. Plus his own P.P.E. recovers at the increased rate of 10 P.P.E. per 1/2 hour, without meditation.

Being at a ley line nexus point or within 200 feet of a nexus point triples the range, duration, and damage of magic spells. The Mage can draw upon 20 P.P.E. (Double for LLW & LLR) every 15 seconds. The mage gets a +2 to save vs magic and HF. Spell Strength is +1. P.P.E. Recovery Rate is 20 per 1/2 hour without meditation.

Periods of Increased energy at a nexus point. IAW RUE.[/ooc]
Weapons and Armor Worn or Carried

Always On:
  • Awe/Horror Factor: 12 (16 when roaring)
  • [ooc=Sixth Sense]Range: 90 feet
    Duration: Until the danger passes or happens. Bonuses apply only to the first melee round of the attack from the source of the sensed danger.
    I.S.P.: 2
    Saving Throw: None.
    The Sixth Sense is a power that gives the psychic a precognitive flash of imminent danger to himself or somebody near him (within 90 feet). The character will not know what the danger is or where it will come from, nor who it will be directed at when in a group. All he knows is that something life threatening will happen within the next 60 seconds (4 melees) ! The Sixth Sense is triggered automatically, without the consent of the psychic, whenever his life is in great peril or the life of somebody he greatly cares about (friend, partner, loved one, etc.).
    The Sixth Sense is only triggered by an unexpected, life threatening event (a trap or ambush is within 90 feet or a flash flood is rushing his way) which is already set into motion and will happen any second. The power can not be called upon at will to sense for traps or ambush. Instead, it works like an automatic reflex. If the character has used all his I.S.P. the Sixth Sense is temporarily rendered inoperative.
    Bonuses: The sudden flash of insight provides the following bonuses.
    All bonuses apply only to the first, initial melee (15 seconds) when the attack/danger occurs. Bonuses are lost in subsequent melee rounds after the danger is revealed.
    +6 on initiative roll, +2 to parry, +3 to dodge and the character can not be surprised by a sneak attack from behind.[/ooc]
  • Shing automatically sense supernatural good and evil within a 600' radius

[ooc=Saving Throws, Bonuses, and other handy information]Saving Throw Bonuses
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: +30%
Magic (varies): +8
Lethal Poison (14+): +8
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +8
Insanity (12+): +10
Psionics (as a Major psychic, Naliyah needs a 12 to save): +6
Horror Factor (varies): +4
Effectively impervious to disease
Fatigues at half normal rate[/ooc]
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Brianna Clarke »

Perception: 1d100 = 54: 54 (88%)
JIC: 1d20 = 15: 15, 1d100 = 74: 74
Initiative: 1d20 = 2: 2
APM: 6

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: Enhanced (26/36)
Globe of Daylight, PPE: 2, Duration: 18 minutes
Mesi's PPE 86/90 remaining

Brianna follows Ecks and figures, for a second, that going invisibly might be the best course of action. However, when they reach the other door and are immediately attacked by more of the metal creatures, Brianna quickly reconsiders. Best save the psychic energies since I can't stay invisible if I'm fighting anything.

Backing up to gives the others room, Brianna pulls her colt revolver and aims it at the unstuck creature, as per Sel's request. If it has already been taken out, Bri will focus on firing on the two metal creatures that are suck on Sel's CoA spell until they are also destroyed

Actions
1. follows Ecks down to the other door.
2. decides to not go invisible and pulls out revolver, backing up
3. fires colt revolver at unstuck creature. Contingency: if it is already destroyed, Brianna focuses on the other two and shoots at them. 1d20+3 = 21: 18, damage: 4d6 = 10: 2, 2, 4, 2
4. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+3 = 10: 7
5. fires colt revolver at unstuck creature. Contingency: if it is already destroyed, Brianna focuses on the other two and shoots at them. 1d20+3 = 22: 19, damage: 4d6 = 10: 3, 3, 2, 2
6. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+3 = 13: 10

Auto-parry, if needed.
1d20+3 = 13: 10, 1d20+3 = 4: 1, 1d20+3 = 19: 16, 1d20+3 = 18: 15, 1d20+3 = 17: 14, 1d20+3 = 13: 10
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC) - FF Activated

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Mink »

Perception: 1d100 = 55: 55/68% SUCCESS
JIC: 1d100 = 33: 33, 1d20 = 4: 4

Mink jets upwards, tucking her legs and making her profile as small as possible near the ceiling. Then she tosses her grenade past the figures in front of their elven companion and begins taking them apart with her wrist mounted particle beam blaster. 'Got to get clear so the others can fire!' "Soon as its remotely clear I'll move forward airborne into the next room. Fire in the hole!" After the first two fall, she will move into the next room and go higher, near that ceiling as well.

Initiative: 1d20+8 = 23: 15
Action 1: Jet into the air to get a better angle and out of easy reach and then toss the grenade past the bad guys so it catches them and anything behind them as well.
  • Pilot Jet Pack: 1d100 = 18: 18/82%
    Strike: 1d20+5 = 17: 12 6d6 = 18: 2, 4, 3, 6, 1, 2 M.D. to a 12 foot area (3.6 m) area
Action 2: Focus Fire on the Third one, then the left in front of Sel, then the right in front of Sel, and then any others (closest first, left then right)
  • Strike: 1d20+7 = 19: 12 1d6*10 = 60: 6 M.D.
Action 3: Focus Fire on the Third one, then the left in front of Sel, then the right in front of Sel, and then any others (closest first, left then right)
  • Strike: 1d20+7 = 21: 14 1d6*10 = 60: 6 M.D.
Action 4: Focus Fire on the Third one, then the left in front of Sel, then the right in front of Sel, and then any others (closest first, left then right)
  • Strike: NAT20! 1d20+7 = 27: 20 1d6*10 = 50: 5x2= 100 M.D.
Action 5: Focus Fire on the Third one, then the left in front of Sel, then the right in front of Sel, and then any others (closest first, left then right)
  • Strike: 1d20+7 = 13: 6 1d6*10 = 40: 4 M.D.
Action 6: Focus Fire on the Third one, then the left in front of Sel, then the right in front of Sel, and then any others (closest first, left then right)
  • Strike: 1d20+7 = 12: 5 1d6*10 = 40: 4 M.D.
Action 7: Focus Fire on the Third one, then the left in front of Sel, then the right in front of Sel, and then any others (closest first, left then right)
  • Strike: 1d20+7 = 24: 17 1d6*10 = 30: 3 M.D.
Action 8: Focus Fire on the Third one, then the left in front of Sel, then the right in front of Sel, and then any others (closest first, left then right)
  • Strike: 1d20+7 = 11: 4 1d6*10 = 20: 2 M.D.
Action 9: Focus Fire on the Third one, then the left in front of Sel, then the right in front of Sel, and then any others (closest first, left then right)
  • Strike: 1d20+7 = 15: 8 1d6*10 = 50: 5 M.D.
Autododges: 1d20+5 = 11: 6, 1d20+5 = 14: 9, NAT 20! 1d20+5 = 25: 20, 1d20+5 = 21: 16, 1d20+5 = 8: 3, 1d20+5 = 12: 7, 1d20+5 = 13: 8, 1d20+5 = 13: 8, 1d20+5 = 10: 5

Additional Piloting Jet Pack Skill Checks (82% Proficiency): 1d100 = 52: 52, 1d100 = 24: 24, 1d100 = 9: 9, 1d100 = 22: 22, 1d100 = 91: 91, 1d100 = 11: 11, 1d100 = 6: 6, 1d100 = 87: 87
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Underguard »


Last Round's Map for Reference
AAPS Movement 5.png

Conditions wrote:Location: ~50 miles inside of Shemarrian Territory. Underground Complex.
Time/Date: 03:43:30(15 seconds has passed); November 23rd, 111PA
Conditions: Stale air, dark with ambient light.
Bri Psionic Modifiers: Enhanced
Sel immediately dodges another slash towards her as Max runs up to her and fires at the creatures directly, plunging his weapon into their faces. Sel backs up and casts Carpet of Adhesion and successfully traps both of the two in the doorway as the magical tendrils seem to grasp and hold them in place. A high pitched wail is heard when they can't move, like a deafening scream. Sel and Max back up together as Max continues laying his fire down and Sel levels Thumper on the third one she can see.

Meanwhile, Mink engages her jetpack and rises several feet to clear her line of fire and see into the room, allowing the others to move under her as she tosses a plasma grenade into the room beyond. Ecks and Bri move up to share space and provide covering fire for their allies as Sel and Max back out of the hallway while Naliyah sends several electrical arcs down the corridor.

After a few seconds of punishment, Mink's grenade erupts in a flash of fire white light that engulfs the room beyond. When the light subsides, the third target seems to be all but melted from the combined firepower and subsequent grenade. The group coordinates their fire on the two by the door next and with a precision, pick them apart with coordinated fire until they collapse into the magical carpet that had been holding them down.

After the first three drop in roughly ten seconds from the sheer amount of concentrated fire brought to bear, Mink flies into the next room and darts up, noting that the ceiling is another five feet taller than that in the hallway (15'). As soon as she crosses the threshold of the Carpet of Adhesion below, she feels a sharp impact as a fourth hostile leaps into the air in an effort to knock her to the ground. The impact is strong, but Mink's piloting skill is stronger and she stays afloat. Leveling her rifle at the one that tried to take her down, the weapon rings and she can see considerable wear, as if the grenade did a fair amount of damage to it as well.

Everyone else can see Mink jet into the next room, though Bri, Nali and Ecks are the only ones who can see the fourth shadow that leaps up trying to take her down. Nali actually sees a fifth one move in behind Mink as she levels her rifle on the fourth target.

Begin Combat Round 2
Map
Blue Circle = CoA<br />Red Octogon = Grenade damaged area
Blue Circle = CoA
Red Octogon = Grenade damaged area

Butcher's Bill
  • Ecks: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -22 M.D.C. from MB of Gladius Exo-Skeleton
    Brianna: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling); -2 PPE from Mesi,
    Selenidaria: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling), -14PPE ;; -26 M.D.C. from AoI
    Maximillian: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -8 M.D.C. from MB of Arrow Ride Armor
    Mink: -4 I.S.P. ;; -6 M.D.C from Main Body
    Naliyah:

What are you doing?
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
Post Reply

Return to “AA Professional Services”