Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Ecks »

((rolls carried))
1d100: [96] = 96 Computer Operation--108% (+5%) Trying to get the doors to close and stay closed.
1d100: [82] = 82 Electrical Engineer --113% (+5%) Understanding if I can't get the doors to close or what needs to be done.
1d100: [56] = 56 Mechanical Engineer--103% (+5) Figure out a manual way to activate the doors' closure if the computers aren't responding.
1d100: [52] = 52 Computer Hacking-- 93% (+5%, +8 EP) If the computers are responding, force the system to close them.
1d100: [72] = 72 Jury-Rig--103% (+5%) Find a totally unprofessional way to force the doors closed and keep them closed.


Ecks responds to Mink. "You got it! Let's burn this place to the ground." The operator looks at the doors on the small hallway and tries to not only shut them, but keep them shut. ((Added skill rolls, take away attacks as necessary.))
Ecks
Medals
Image
H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: ~50 miles inside of Shemarrian Territory. Underground Complex.
Time/Date: 04:02:30 (15s have passed; Combat Round One); November 23rd, 111PA
Conditions: Stale air, dark with ambient light.
Bri Psionic Modifiers: Enhanced
The team erupts into action with several immediately lobbing grenades or explosives down towards the encroaching horde to the south of them as they double back the way they came. Bri and Max both move towards Nali, Sel and Emet and escort them out. There is a series of explosions to the south as everyone evacuates the room from the explosives and high-pitched grinding that seems to echo off the halls. Damian and Alex take point, moving ahead while Mink and Ecks move towards the reactor hallway. Bri is able to deftly parry an attacker as it got past the explosive wave with Maia and responds in kind; the rune blade taking off one of its arms.

With the slightly altered plan of blowing the reactor before escaping, Munzog and Max bottleneck the small corridor with heavy suppressive fire as the doors slam shut thanks to Ecks. While several are singed and damaged, the explosions from earlier don't seem to have slowed them down in the slightest; though the shut door does. Munzog and Max can hear them clawing at the door which rattles against the impact; it won't hold them for long. Damian cries out in pain ahead of the troop as he positions against the large double doors. "Party crashers in front!" He shouts and he and Alex open fire together while Nali and Sel secure Emet in the corner of the room nearest the console.

While everyone else holds off the wave, Mink and Ecks make it to the reactor control room with Ecks expertly operating the doors and getting in. Inside, there are five large generators that radiate heat, even though they seem to be running on a low state. The console immediately to their right as they enter has a trio of keyboards. Both Mink and Ecks can figure this reactor follows a similar pattern and requires both codes to be entered simultaneously, then needs to be set. Loud sounds of weapons fire can be heard in the other room as their team continues holding everything off.

AAPS Movement 10 (Modified).png


  • Ecks: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -22 M.D.C. from MB of Gladius Exo-Skeleton
    Brianna: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling); -2 PPE from Mesi,
    Selenidaria: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling), -14PPE ;; -26 M.D.C. from AoI
    Maximillian: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -8 M.D.C. from MB of Arrow Ride Armor
    Mink: -18 I.S.P. Total ;; -6 M.D.C from Main Body
    Munzog:

Already surrounded, soon to be overrun... what are you doing?
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Altruist (PW GA) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Munzog
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Munzog »

Perception 24% 1d100: [51] = 51 Fail!
JIC 1d20 1d20: [8] = 8
JIC 1d100 1d100: [50] = 50
Passive: Motion Detector
Active: None
Initiative: 8

Munzog sees the door is holding for now. Not for long though, but we have contact at the other entrance already. Damn I need to reposition. The wounded guy is exposed
“Max I’m going to cover the wounded, let me know when they breach. I will return immediately.”
Munzog moves south 15’ or so to line up with the intruder at the west entrance and open fire with the NE-200. Single shots since there are friendlies close by.
“Don’t move you two. Danger close, incoming fire” He yells at the two by the west door before firing.
Action Report

Shooting at the zombot in the middle of the door if there is a line of sight.
Will shoot until it drops. If drops before all actions used will try to line up and shoot second one.
If not then will move or wait for an opening.
Action 1: NE-200 Attack single shot 1d20+2: [5]+2 = 7 dmg 1d4*10: [1]*10 = 10
Action 2: NE-200 Attack single shot 1d20+2: [12]+2 = 14 dmg 1d4*10: [1]*10 = 10
Action 3: NE-200 Attack single shot 1d20+2: [4]+2 = 6 dmg 1d4*10: [3]*10 = 30
Action 4: NE-200 Attack single shot 1d20+2: [2]+2 = 4 dmg 1d4*10: [3]*10 = 30
Action 5: NE-200 Attack single shot 1d20+2: [3]+2 = 5 dmg 1d4*10: [4]*10 = 40
Munzog| EP Ledger| Other PC’s: Eshmun |
Stats


Constant stats and Abilities


Left Hand - 33/33 M.D.C.
Right Hand -33/33 M.D.C.
Left Forearm 33/33 M.D.C
Right Forearm - 33/33 M.D.C.
Left Upper Arm-47/47 M.D.C
Right Upper Arm - 28/47 M.D.C.
Left Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Right Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Left Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Right Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Head - 60 M.D.C. (max. 90 M.D.C.)
Main Body - 180 (max. 280 M.D.C.).

Hear almost inaudible sounds at up to 360’
Estimate the distance and location of the sound source, and recognize specific sounds and voices at a base skill: 35% plus 5% per level of experience.
Skill level 47% +5 per level
Bonuses: +1 to parry, +2 to dodge, and +3 on
initiative
Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg. 38

Usually built into a sensor hand or pros­thetic with hair-like sensor wires that are actually tiny motion detector sensors. However, a motion detection sensor system may be implanted in the arm, leg or head with sensor wires hid­den among the human hair. Provided the sensor wires are not covered (the arm or leg with the detector must be bare), the sys­ tem will work to measure noticeable movement near the charac­ ter. The reliability of the detector is quite limited, but can be used to accurately assess wind direction and wind speed, and to detect the rapid approach of large moving objects, such as a ve­ hicle, aircraft, power armor etc., whose rapid approach or large size causes a disturbance in the air. A motion detector is espe­ cially useful in the dark because the speeding object must usu­ ally be within 500’ to create a detectable air current. Likewise, the motion sensor will detect the movement of some­ body/thing moving near by, within 40’ but only if the sensor user is motionless or barely moving itself. The sensor can also detect sudden changes in air current and pressure

Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg.36


Active Gear

NE-200 Plasma Cartridge Machine-Gun
  • Range: 2,000'
  • Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per shot or 2D6x10 M.D. per burst
  • Rate of Fire: single shots or 10-round bursts only
  • Payload: 40-round magazine or 200-round belt (NE-003PC)
  • Weight: 70 lbs.; 15 lbs. for belt
  • Features: tripod
  • Modifiers: W.P. Heavy Military Weapons
    • P.S. of 24+, Robotic or Bionic P.S. 21+, or SN P.S. 18+: minimum P.S. required to use
    • P.S. 23<: character unable to wield, -12 to strike even if it is braced
  • Book Reference: p.123, Mercenaries


Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death:+0
Magic (varies):+3
Lethal Poison (14+): +0
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+0
Insanity (12+): +1
Psionics (varies):+1
Horror Factor (varies):+0
Possession: +5
Impervious to psionic Bio-Manipulation, Telemechanics (all), See Aura.
Impervious to any at­tacks or weapons that do damage direct to Hit Points
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Brianna Clarke »

Perception: 1d100: [46] = 46 (88%)
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 , 1d100: [61] = 61
Initiative: 1d20: [17] = 17
APM: 6

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: Enhanced (18/36)
Mesi's PPE 86/90 remaining
Deaden pain: 4 ISP, Duration: 8 hours, 51 minutes

Brianna winces at the high pitch grinding noise echoes off the halls. I hope Ecks and Mink give us enough time to get out of here before they blow the reactor. Continuing toward the exit, Brianna to cut her way through any attackers that come her way, answering Damien when he lets them know there are party crashers out front "Got it! Let's turn them into scrap!"

Actions
1. winces at the high pitched grinding noise echoing off the halls
2. continues toward the exit with the others calling out to the others
3. slashes at attacker with Maia. 1d20+3: [12]+3 = 15 , damage: 4d6+1: [4, 2, 5, 5]+1 = 17
4. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20
5. slashes at attacker with Maia. 1d20+3: [18]+3 = 21 (crit), damage: 4d6+1: [3, 2, 3, 6]+1 = 15 *2=30
6. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24

Auto-parry, if needed.
1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 , 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 , 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 , 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 , 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 , 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC) - FF Activated

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Maximillian O'Malley »

perception: 1d100: [18] = 18
JIC: 1d100: [41] = 41
JIC: 1d20: [14] = 14
Initiative: 1d20: [2] = 2

Max breathes a short sigh of relief as Ecks gets the door shut. He sees the couple more at the other door. Well this is gonna be that kind of party
“Max I’m going to cover the wounded, let me know when they breach. I will return immediately.”
Max watches as Munzog approaches the Zombots and assists in dispatching them to hell.
Hey reload. He puts a new e-clip in and checks his forcefeild again. Max then returns his attention to the door and the sound of many angry things trying to kill him and his friends. He pulls out the last of the explosives he took from Victor. Two fusion blocks. Max is not trained in demolitions, but he places the blocks at the base of the door. As soon as the reactor is ready, he will set the charges and run. He is pretty sure the two blocks would wreck the whole room and anyone in it, so he doesn't want to be anywhere near it. Until then Max watches the door and waits.


Action 1: reload
action 2: place charges
action 3 and 4: watch the door and shoot anything that comes through.
1d20: [17] = 17 +7 to strike = shoots pulse fire through possible hole in the door 5d6: [3, 2, 6, 2, 4] = 17 MDC
1d20: [12] = 12 =7 to strike = shoots pulse fire through possible hole in the door 5d6: [2, 3, 4, 6, 3] = 18 MDC

If they dont breech, he will wait and hum impatiently.
Maximillian O'Malley
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 87&t=16811
perception 34%
N-F20A Medium Force Field: 75 MDC
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 35
• Arms: 14 each
• Legs: 18 each
• Main Body: 30

Always active: Sixth Sense
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Ecks »

Perception: 1d100: [8] = 8 /85%
JIC: 1d20: [11] = 11 / 1d100: [49] = 49
Init: 1d20+1: [7]+1 = 8

Ecks looks to Mink. "Alright, let's time our engagement. One. Two. Three." and on three, he engages his terminal and once it's going he runs like mad for the exit, bringing up the rear.

APM:9
Uses actions to activate the reactor meltdown and the rest to run.
If possible, I'll try to reserve one for dodge: 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15

Parry: 1d20+7: [7]+7 = 14 1d20+7: [7]+7 = 14 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 1d20+7: [15]+7 = 22 1d20+7: [5]+7 = 12
Ecks
Medals
Image
H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Mink »

Perception: 68%/ 1d100: [22] = 22
JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 , 1d100: [95] = 95

Mink nods and sets herself up to enter on two of the consoles at once if possible, since she definitely has the codes memorized. She calls them out as they enter them, speaking and typing as she goes. "Alright, here we go: two, foxtrot, two, nine, five, foxtrot, four, charlie, seven, delta, tango, victor, charlie...." continuing until all are entered on each of the three consoles and hitting enter together. And then the confirmation. Once done and the reactor is set, then she will use her power armor's enhanced speed to propel her out and destroy anything standing in their way.

Initiative: 1d20+6: [4]+6 = 10
Actions 1-8: Enter codes
Autododges: 1d20+5: [20]+5 = 25 , 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16 , 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20 , 1d20+5: [9]+5 = 14 , 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 , 1d20+5: [9]+5 = 14 , 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16 , 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20
Auto Parries: 1d20+10: [6]+10 = 16 , 1d20+10: [8]+10 = 18 , 1d20+10: [4]+10 = 14 , 1d20+10: [13]+10 = 23 , 1d20+10: [7]+10 = 17 , 1d20+10: [10]+10 = 20 , 1d20+10: [11]+10 = 21 , 1d20+10: [4]+10 = 14


Strike: 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 MD
Strike: 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 , 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40 MD
Strike: 1d20+7: [10]+7 = 17 , 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50 MD
Strike: 1d20+7: [15]+7 = 22 , 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 MD
Strike: 1d20+7: [20]+7 = 27 , 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40 x2 for crit = 80 MD
Strike: 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13 , 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 MD
Strike: 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 , 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 MD
Strike: 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18 , 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 MD
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: ~50 miles inside of Shemarrian Territory. Underground Complex.
Time/Date: 04:02:45 (15s have passed; Combat Round One); November 23rd, 111PA
Conditions: Stale air, dark with ambient light.
Bri Psionic Modifiers: Enhanced
Mink and Ecks both work diligently to enter the code at the exact same time from the two consoles. Both the operative and operator have seen this type of system at some point and know there is generally a second or two give time for entering such codes but any longer than that results in a reset. Fortunately, both Ecks and Mink are perceptive enough and have worked together for so long that they operate perfectly in sync, entering the codes. Meanwhile, gunfire and the sounds of scrapping steel and metal is ringing down the hallway on in the other room.

Munzog repositions to the south and opens fire, barely missing Damian and Alex as he fires single shots towards their attackers, prompting an angry shout from Damian. "Watch it, Borg! Shit nearly singed my hair!" He snaps back and lets his rifle fall to its sling and pulls out a vibro-blade, parrying an incoming strike as Alex rolls back and levels a few more rounds their way as well. "More coming from in front of us!" Alex calls out. One of them rushes past the trio now guarding the west and is intercepted by Bri who skillfully cuts it down.

Max, meanwhile, covers the north and watches as the doorway is getting impact after impact. After a couple seconds, the battlecat sees visible damage on his side of the door as though they are literally clawing their way through and in an instant, the door erupts. Max opens fire but is forced to fall back before he can even call for backup as they charge through his pair of fire and lash out at his armor. It is all the Battlecat can do to avoid being overwhelmed.

"Behind us!" Naliyah calls out and takes a moment, casting a magic net that ensnares a couple of them and slowing their advance. Bri can see above, if they wait for much longer, they will likely be overrun entirely.

It takes Mink and Eck nearly a full fifteen seconds to enter the codes and rig it to blow. Setting the timer to default, they have fifteen minutes to escape the blast radius of the facility. There is an echoing grinding scream that comes from the loudspeakers laced throughout the facility. "YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE!" It bellows. Mink can recognize the distorted voice of the Assembler she heard while she was within the confines of the core.


AAPS Movement 11.png

  • Ecks: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -22 M.D.C. from MB of Gladius Exo-Skeleton
    Brianna: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling); -2 PPE from Mesi,
    Selenidaria: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling), -14PPE ;; -26 M.D.C. from AoI
    Maximillian: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -20 M.D.C. from MB of Arrow Ride Armor
    Mink: -18 I.S.P. Total ;; -6 M.D.C from Main Body
    Munzog:
    Damian:
    Alex:
    Emet: 5 HP Remaining.

What are you doing?
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Altruist (PW GA) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Munzog
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Munzog »

Perception 24% 1d100: [3] = 3 Pass
JIC 1d20 1d20: [14] = 14
JIC 1d100 1d100: [75] = 75
Passive: Motion Detector
Active:
Initiative: 1d20+4: [13]+4 = 17
Underguard wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:41 pm an angry shout from Damian. "Watch it, Borg! Shit nearly singed my hair!"
”I was trying to improve your looks squishy.” Munzog yells back as a bot scoots past.
Underguard wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:41 pm "More coming from in front of us!" Alex calls out.
“Got em” Munzog calls out as he tracks the runner but sees it get killed by Bri.
“Nice one” suddenly a voice from behind calls out.
Underguard wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:41 pm "Behind us!" Naliyah calls out
“Aw hell” Munzog mutters as he swings back North.
Then opens up on the trapped bots with burst fire and any others he can hit.
Underguard wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:41 pm
There is an echoing grinding scream that comes from the loudspeakers laced throughout the facility. "YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE!" It bellows.
Munzogs laughs loudly”Ha They must have done it. It sounds pissed.”
Actions

Action 1: Swiveling around finding a target
Action 2: NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [13]+2 = 15
dmg 2d6*10: [6, 6]*10 = 120
Action 3: NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19
dmg 2d6*10: [2, 5]*10 = 70
Action 4: NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [1]+2 = 3
dmg 2d6*10: [3, 4]*10 = 70
Action 5: NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [11]+2 = 13
dmg 2d6*10: [3, 2]*10 = 50
Dice rolls
2d6*10: [3, 3]*10 = 60
1d20+2: [12]+2 = 14
Munzog| EP Ledger| Other PC’s: Eshmun |
Stats


Constant stats and Abilities


Left Hand - 33/33 M.D.C.
Right Hand -33/33 M.D.C.
Left Forearm 33/33 M.D.C
Right Forearm - 33/33 M.D.C.
Left Upper Arm-47/47 M.D.C
Right Upper Arm - 28/47 M.D.C.
Left Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Right Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Left Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Right Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Head - 60 M.D.C. (max. 90 M.D.C.)
Main Body - 180 (max. 280 M.D.C.).

Hear almost inaudible sounds at up to 360’
Estimate the distance and location of the sound source, and recognize specific sounds and voices at a base skill: 35% plus 5% per level of experience.
Skill level 47% +5 per level
Bonuses: +1 to parry, +2 to dodge, and +3 on
initiative
Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg. 38

Usually built into a sensor hand or pros­thetic with hair-like sensor wires that are actually tiny motion detector sensors. However, a motion detection sensor system may be implanted in the arm, leg or head with sensor wires hid­den among the human hair. Provided the sensor wires are not covered (the arm or leg with the detector must be bare), the sys­ tem will work to measure noticeable movement near the charac­ ter. The reliability of the detector is quite limited, but can be used to accurately assess wind direction and wind speed, and to detect the rapid approach of large moving objects, such as a ve­ hicle, aircraft, power armor etc., whose rapid approach or large size causes a disturbance in the air. A motion detector is espe­ cially useful in the dark because the speeding object must usu­ ally be within 500’ to create a detectable air current. Likewise, the motion sensor will detect the movement of some­ body/thing moving near by, within 40’ but only if the sensor user is motionless or barely moving itself. The sensor can also detect sudden changes in air current and pressure

Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg.36


Active Gear

NE-200 Plasma Cartridge Machine-Gun
  • Range: 2,000'
  • Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per shot or 2D6x10 M.D. per burst
  • Rate of Fire: single shots or 10-round bursts only
  • Payload: 40-round magazine or 200-round belt (NE-003PC)
  • Weight: 70 lbs.; 15 lbs. for belt
  • Features: tripod
  • Modifiers: W.P. Heavy Military Weapons
    • P.S. of 24+, Robotic or Bionic P.S. 21+, or SN P.S. 18+: minimum P.S. required to use
    • P.S. 23<: character unable to wield, -12 to strike even if it is braced
  • Book Reference: p.123, Mercenaries


Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death:+0
Magic (varies):+3
Lethal Poison (14+): +0
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+0
Insanity (12+): +1
Psionics (varies):+1
Horror Factor (varies):+0
Possession: +5
Impervious to psionic Bio-Manipulation, Telemechanics (all), See Aura.
Impervious to any at­tacks or weapons that do damage direct to Hit Points
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Maximillian O'Malley »

perception: 1d100: [38] = 38
Initiative: 1d20: [4] = 4 +3
JIC: 1d100: [37] = 37
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3

The large cat is not at all amused. The screeching noises of the Zombots is a horrible reminder that this door aint stopping them. We wont be done in time. He sees the claws and blades coming through the door. He begins to fire at them as the poke into the room from the hall. Max just isnt doing enough damage fast enough. "Time to bail, Lets go" Max says, but not loud enough to be heard over the hoard of Zombots, who are now in the room. Max lets out a long stream of profanity that he is not proud of as he makes a hasty retreat to a safer distance.

Action 1: shoot pulse through the door 1d20 +7: [11] = 11 attack for 5d6: [5, 6, 2, 5, 3] = 21 MDC damage
Action 2: shoot pulse though the door 1d20 +7: [20] = 20 attack for 5d6: [6, 6, 1, 1, 5] = 19 MDC damage
Action 3: Shoot pulse through the door 1d20 + 7: [4] = 4 attack for 5d6: [4, 6, 2, 2, 3] = 17 MDC damage
Action 4: dodge and retreat 1d20 +10: [13] = 13
Maximillian O'Malley
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 87&t=16811
perception 34%
N-F20A Medium Force Field: 75 MDC
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 35
• Arms: 14 each
• Legs: 18 each
• Main Body: 30

Always active: Sixth Sense
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Brianna Clarke »

Perception: 1d100: [40] = 40 (88%)
JIC: 1d20: [19] = 19 , 1d100: [29] = 29
Initiative: 1d20: [12] = 12
APM: 6

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: Enhanced (18/36)
Mesi's PPE 86/90 remaining
Deaden pain: 4 ISP, Duration: 8 hours, 51 minutes

Brianna continues to fight her way toward the exit. Can't stop now! Brianna thinks to herself. Otherwise we'll be taken down – either by these killer robots or when the reactor goes! Wincing a bit at the loudspeakers screaming, Brianna mutters back to herself, ”Oh yes we will! Brianna continues to slash at any robots who get in between her and the exit.

Actions
1. continues toward the exit with the others
2. mutters to herself
3. slashes at attacker with Maia. 1d20+3: [13]+3 = 16 , damage: 4d6+1: [6, 4, 6, 6]+1 = 23
4. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6
5. slashes at attacker with Maia. 1d20+3: [3]+3 = 6 , damage: 4d6+1: [4, 4, 4, 3]+1 = 16
6. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+4: [17]+4 = 21

Auto-parry, if needed.
1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13 , 1d20+4: [17]+4 = 21 , 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 , 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 , 1d20+4: [8]+4 = 12 , 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC) - FF Activated

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Mink »

Perception: 68%/ 1d100: [1] = 1 (Critical Success)
JIC: 1d100: [77] = 77 , 1d20: [13] = 13
Condition: Forcefield Active in Action 1 and beyond (154/160 MD remaining)

"Let's go before that thing makes good on its threat. Despite its overblown sense of superiority, I'd rather leave than piss it off more!" Her legs are already pumping as she breaks into the room, activating her force field, leaping over Briana and hitting the one fighting her with her wrist mounted particle beams, parrying any blasts with the vibro blades mounted there. She fights the enemy, but is the last to evacuate the room, pasuing in the doorway to ensure the others can get by her but not the enemy. Just as she is about to leave, she calls out to Ecks, her fellow rearguard. "Beat feet people! Ecks, time to move gearhead!"

Initiative: 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18
Action 1: Activate Forcefield (154/160 MD remaining), Move, Leap, Dodge
- Back Flip 100%/ 1d100: [4] = 4 (Critical Success)
- Defense: 1d20: [17] = 17 +5=22 (Autododge) or +10=29 (Automatic Parry)
Action 2: Shoot Zombot and move out door, Dodging or parrying attacks
- Strike: 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17 Dmg: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10 MD
- Defense: 1d20: [10] = 10 +5=15 (Autododge) or +10=20 (Automatic Parry)
Action 3: Shoot Zombot and move out door, Dodging or parrying attacks
- Strike: 1d20+6: [16]+6 = 22 Dmg: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 MD
- Defense: 1d20: [5] = 5 +5=10 (Autododge) or +10=15 (Automatic Parry)
Action 4: Shoot Zombot and move out door, Dodging or parrying attacks
- Strike: 1d20+6: [20]+6 = 26 (Critical Hit) Dmg: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50 x2=100 MD
- Defense: 1d20: [11] = 11 +5=16 (Autododge) or +10=21 (Automatic Parry)
Action 5: Shoot Zombot and move out door, Dodging or parrying attacks
- Strike: 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8 Dmg: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40 MD
- Defense: 1d20: [3] = 3 +5=8 (Autododge) or +10=13 (Automatic Parry)
Action 6: Shoot Zombot and move out door, Dodging or parrying attacks
- Strike: 1d20+6: [15]+6 = 21 Dmg: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30 MD
- Defense: 1d20: [4] = 4 +5=9 (Autododge) or +10=14 (Automatic Parry)
Action 7: Shoot Zombot and move out door, Dodging or parrying attacks
- Strike: 1d20+6: [13]+6 = 19 Dmg: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10 MD
- Defense: 1d20: [7] = 7 +5=12 (Autododge) or +10=17 (Automatic Parry)
Action 8: Shoot Zombot and move out door, Dodging or parrying attacks
- Strike: 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 (Crit Fail) Dmg: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 MD
- Defense: 1d20: [4] = 4 +5=9 (Autododge) or +10=14 (Automatic Parry)
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Ecks »

Perception: 1d100: [60] = 60 /85
JIC: 1d20: [15] = 15 / 1d100: [56] = 56
INIT: 1d20+1: [16]+1 = 17

Ecks turns as soon as the the terminals accepts their input. "Come on, let's get out of here!" he says. Of course it's easier said than done as the zombots enter the room. Ecks urges everyone towards the exit. "Don't get held up fighting here. Keep moving!" he says, continung to fire his rifle and moving towards the exit.

APM 9
Action 1: Attack with JA12: 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 Damage: 1d6*10+10: [4]*10+10 = 50
Action 1: Attack with JA12: 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 Damage: 1d6*10+10: [1]*10+10 = 20
Action 1: Attack with JA12: 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 Damage: 1d6*10+10: [2]*10+10 = 30
Action 1: Attack with JA12: 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 Damage: 1d6*10+10: [2]*10+10 = 30
Action 1: Attack with JA12: 1d20+7: [7]+7 = 14 Damage: 1d6*10+10: [2]*10+10 = 30
Action 1: Attack with JA12: 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9 Damage: 1d6*10+10: [4]*10+10 = 50
Action 1: Attack with JA12: 1d20+7: [9]+7 = 16 Damage: 1d6*10+10: [6]*10+10 = 70
Action 1: Attack with JA12: 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 Damage: 1d6*10+10: [1]*10+10 = 20
Action 9: Reserved for dodge 1d20+7: [10]+7 = 17

Parry: 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21 , 1d20+7: [10]+7 = 17 , 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 , 1d20+7: [7]+7 = 14 ,
Ecks
Medals
Image
H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: ~50 miles inside of Shemarrian Territory. Underground Complex.
Time/Date: 04:03:00 (15s have passed; Combat Round Two); November 23rd, 111PA
Conditions: Stale air, dark with ambient light.
Bri Psionic Modifiers: Enhanced
The team reacts to the loud wail of the distorted voice by coordinating their fire and continuing to move forward. As they move, Munzog disintegrates one of the ones behind them as Mink and Max both score perfect headshots on ones in front of them. No matter how many they cut down, more seem to filter through the northern doors as they continue to push forward; several of the team receiving lucky, or well placed, strikes. In their haste, both Mink and Munzog experience a weapons jam at almost the same time and in their distraction at the weapons jam, get closed in on and take hits. Mink spots the jam immediately and clears it so the weapon is ready for her next volley as she moves away.

There is a sudden alarm that echoes through the base followed by a wailing metallic screech that jars nearly everyone as they push through the onslaught. The door that Munzog pointed out, leading towards an apparently elevator, is open. The northern door, where they had all entered from, is now streaming zombots like a horde. A voice is heard over the static of a free-range radio signal that sweeps over everyone's radio. "He. He. He. If I die; You Die With Me." It says in a distorted whisper as they all hear an alarm sound again. "Overload in One Hundred-Twenty Seconds." The sound of Ecks, Damian and Alex's fire continue to ring for several seconds as they continue to move regardless of the voice, though with an increased sense of urgency. Neither Ecks nor Mink can be sure if that time is correct, as the default was set to 15 minutes.

AAPS Movement 12.png


  • Ecks: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -37 M.D.C. from MB of Gladius Exo-Skeleton
    Brianna: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling); -2 PPE from Mesi | -10 from FF
    Selenidaria: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling), -14PPE ;; -26 M.D.C. from AoI
    Maximillian: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -20 M.D.C. from MB of Arrow Ride Armor
    Mink: -18 I.S.P. Total ;; -6 M.D.C from Main Body | -22 from FF
    Munzog: -19 from Right Upper Arm
    Damian:
    Alex:
    Emet: 5 HP Remaining.

What are you doing?
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Altruist (PW GA) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Maximillian O'Malley »

perception: 1d100: [90] = 90
initiative: 1d20 +3: [6] = 6
JIC: 1d100: [63] = 63
JIC: 1d20: [15] = 15

No time for whitty retort. Max is not having this. All he can do is shoot and dodge and not get killed. He shoots at the zombots.
"Munzog! The fusion blocks!" Max points to the fusion blocks he was unable to arm.
He takes a good aimed shot at the explosives in hopes that the block will go off and obliterate the zombots in the room.
Max then ducks and dodges and tries to avoid being killed or maimed.

Action 1: 1d20 +7: [12] = 12 to shoot pulse the closest zombot for 5d6: [3, 1, 6, 6, 1] = 17 MDC
Action 2 and 3: Aimed Shots: +3 to Strike Bonus (costs 2 actions) 1d20 +3: [11] = 11 to shoot a single shot at the fusion block for 2d6 +1: [3, 2] = 5 MDC
Action 4: 1d20 +10: [9] = 9 to dodge
Maximillian O'Malley
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 87&t=16811
perception 34%
N-F20A Medium Force Field: 75 MDC
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 35
• Arms: 14 each
• Legs: 18 each
• Main Body: 30

Always active: Sixth Sense
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Mink »

Perception: 68%/ 1d100: [76] = 76 Fail!
JIC: 1d20: [5] = 5 , 1d100: [63] = 63
Conditions: Main Body – 169/175; N-F50A Force Field: 138/160

Beneath her helmet, Mink's face goes pale when she hears the new count. 'Barely enough time to even get the vehicles warmed up! and all the injured loaded and ....' Her stance visibly wavers as she realizes Victor is on the other side of that horde. Gulping, she begins blasting away at the enemy and slowly advancing towards Victor's Position. "Get the injured on that elevator and out of here. Ecks, any chance you can give us more time on that count down? Maybe some counter hacking? If no, I'll make due. I need to get something we left in that first room."

With that exchange, she goes into a flurry of action. She mutes her microphone and loudspeaker and begins speaking quietly to herself, in her native language. [Euro with native german accent]"Now Ilsa, as we practiced. One. Two. Three, Forward Flip. One. Two. Pivot. One. Two. Split drop. One. Two. Handstand to backflip. One. Two. Three. Four. Turn."[/Euro with german accent] Her body responds to the patterns becoming a whirlwind of precise actions as she charges through and over the enemy to give her teammates a clear shot at them.
Flashback to BND Training
As is her ability, the analytical part of her that can collate data in the middle of battle instead focuses on a painful few weeks in her BND training where she was forced to learn balet while learning to fight in a crowd. The instructor had known about her Free Running hobby and was very dismissive of it and her natural ability. "It is crude, you foolish child. When I am done with you, grace shall be your constant companion, allure and beauty weapons in your arsenal as potent weapons. I teach in the old ways, using pain. I will teach you to evade, as will my assistants. By the end of this training you will be able to dance in power armor and amaze your enemy right before you destroy them." Just then he had used the taser whip on her, it cracking in the air and shocking her. He had undeniable skill with the weapon, skill she would grow to hate along with the man. He had obviously thought her weak willed and had attempted to seduce and then force himself on her. The latter decision had nearly been fatal and he was removed as an instructor, but she could not deny that he had in fact made her graceful and able to evade incoming shots as a second nature. The fact that he was rotting in a military prison in Munich simply made her smile a bit.
Initiative: EP Critical Success+7=27
Action 1: Shoot zombots to take them out Strike: EP Critical Success Damage: 1d6*10*2: [6]*10*2 = 120
Backflip: EP Critical Success, Autododge: 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 Or Automatic Parry +5=23 if parried instead.
"First we will open with a forward flip. Now be graceful, this is not your parkour exhibition, this is art. Your movements must entrance and confuse the enemy with your grace. Good, good. Well done."

Action 2: Shoot zombots to take them out Strike: EP Critical Success Damage: 1d6*10*2: [4]*10*2 = 80
Autododge: 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17 Or Automatic Parry +5=22 if parried instead.
Next step in with an arm lock, visualize pulling the trigger. Now Pivot.

Action 3: Shoot zombots to take them out Strike: EP Critical Success Damage: 1d6*10*2: [1]*10*2 = 20
Autododge: 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20 Or Automatic Parry +5=25 if parried instead.
They are surrounding you! Scoot back One. Two. Backflip, but gracefully. I said gracefully you buffoon! Fine, a split will do!

Action 4: Shoot zombots to take them out Strike: EP Critical Success Damage: 1d6*10*2: [4]*10*2 = 80
Autododge: 1d20+5: [14]+5 = 19 Or Automatic Parry +5=24 if parried instead.
From the ground, Roll. Visualize the shot. Handstand to Back flip. Excellent.

Action 5: Shoot zombots to take them out Strike: EP Critical SuccessDamage: 1d6*10*2: [3]*10*2 = 60
Backflip: EP Critical Success, Autododge: 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 Or Automatic Parry +5=23 if parried instead.
Next step in with an arm lock, visualize pulling the trigger. Now Pivot.

Action 6: Shoot Bad guy to take them out Strike: 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21 Damage: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
Autododge: 1d20+5: [1]+5 = 6 Or Automatic Parry +5=11 if parried instead.
Next step in with an arm lock, visualize pulling the trigger. Now Pivot.

Action 7: Shoot Bad guy to take them out Strike: 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 Damage: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
Autododge: 1d20+5: [4]+5 = 9 Or Automatic Parry +5=14 if parried instead.
Next step in with an arm lock, visualize pulling the trigger. Now Pivot.

Action 8: Shoot Bad guy to take them out Strike: 1d20+7: [9]+7 = 16 Damage: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
Autododge: 1d20+5: [4]+5 = 9 Or Automatic Parry +5=14 if parried instead.
Next step in with an arm lock, visualize pulling the trigger. Now Pivot.
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Munzog
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Munzog »

Perception 24% 1d100: [65] = 65 Fail!
JIC 1d20 1d20: [12] = 12
JIC 1d100 1d100: [51] = 51
Passive: Motion Detector
Active:
Initiative: 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13
Underguard wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:50 pm "He. He. He. If I die; You Die With Me." It says in a distorted whisper as they all hear an alarm sound again. "Overload in One Hundred-Twenty Seconds."
Maximillian O'Malley wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:30 pm "Munzog! The fusion blocks!"
Ignoring the loudspeakers. Munzog takes aim at the fusion blocks and opens up. If the Fusion block already detonated attack bots still standing.

Actions
If the fusion block didnt blow up
Action 1: Aim
Action 2: Aim
Action 3: NE-200 Attack single shot 1d20+5: [6]+5 = 11 dmg 1d4*10: [4]*10 = 40
Action 4:if miss attack bot or take another shot at block. NE-200 Attack single shot 1d20+2: [3]+2 = 5 dmg 1d4*10: [1]*10 = 10
Action 5: if miss attack bot or take another shot at block. NE-200 Attack single shot 1d20+2: [20]+2 = 22 dmg 1d4*10: [4]*10 = 40

If the fusion block blew up
Attack the bots
Action 1: NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [16]+2 = 18
dmg 2d6*10: [2, 5]*10 = 70
Action 2: NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [14]+2 = 16
dmg 2d6*10: [3, 4]*10 = 70
Action 3: NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [9]+2 = 11
dmg 2d6*10: [2, 2]*10 = 40
Action 4: NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [13]+2 = 15
dmg 2d6*10: [3, 2]*10 = 50
Action 5: NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [14]+2 = 16
dmg 2d6*10: [6, 6]*10 = 120
Munzog| EP Ledger| Other PC’s: Eshmun |
Stats


Constant stats and Abilities


Left Hand - 33/33 M.D.C.
Right Hand -33/33 M.D.C.
Left Forearm 33/33 M.D.C
Right Forearm - 33/33 M.D.C.
Left Upper Arm-47/47 M.D.C
Right Upper Arm - 28/47 M.D.C.
Left Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Right Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Left Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Right Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Head - 60 M.D.C. (max. 90 M.D.C.)
Main Body - 180 (max. 280 M.D.C.).

Hear almost inaudible sounds at up to 360’
Estimate the distance and location of the sound source, and recognize specific sounds and voices at a base skill: 35% plus 5% per level of experience.
Skill level 47% +5 per level
Bonuses: +1 to parry, +2 to dodge, and +3 on
initiative
Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg. 38

Usually built into a sensor hand or pros­thetic with hair-like sensor wires that are actually tiny motion detector sensors. However, a motion detection sensor system may be implanted in the arm, leg or head with sensor wires hid­den among the human hair. Provided the sensor wires are not covered (the arm or leg with the detector must be bare), the sys­ tem will work to measure noticeable movement near the charac­ ter. The reliability of the detector is quite limited, but can be used to accurately assess wind direction and wind speed, and to detect the rapid approach of large moving objects, such as a ve­ hicle, aircraft, power armor etc., whose rapid approach or large size causes a disturbance in the air. A motion detector is espe­ cially useful in the dark because the speeding object must usu­ ally be within 500’ to create a detectable air current. Likewise, the motion sensor will detect the movement of some­ body/thing moving near by, within 40’ but only if the sensor user is motionless or barely moving itself. The sensor can also detect sudden changes in air current and pressure

Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg.36


Active Gear

NE-200 Plasma Cartridge Machine-Gun
  • Range: 2,000'
  • Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per shot or 2D6x10 M.D. per burst
  • Rate of Fire: single shots or 10-round bursts only
  • Payload: 40-round magazine or 200-round belt (NE-003PC)
  • Weight: 70 lbs.; 15 lbs. for belt
  • Features: tripod
  • Modifiers: W.P. Heavy Military Weapons
    • P.S. of 24+, Robotic or Bionic P.S. 21+, or SN P.S. 18+: minimum P.S. required to use
    • P.S. 23<: character unable to wield, -12 to strike even if it is braced
  • Book Reference: p.123, Mercenaries


Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death:+0
Magic (varies):+3
Lethal Poison (14+): +0
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+0
Insanity (12+): +1
Psionics (varies):+1
Horror Factor (varies):+0
Possession: +5
Impervious to psionic Bio-Manipulation, Telemechanics (all), See Aura.
Impervious to any at­tacks or weapons that do damage direct to Hit Points
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Brianna Clarke »

Perception: 1d100: [85] = 85 (88%)
JIC: 1d20: [5] = 5 , 1d100: [43] = 43
Initiative: 1d20: [5] = 5
APM: 6

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: Enhanced (18/36)
Mesi's PPE 86/90 remaining
Deaden pain: 4 ISP, Duration: 8 hours, 51 minutes

Brianna's eyes widen as she hears the alarm go off and that they have 120 seconds to get out of this place. Shit! That's not a lot of time!! Looking up, Brianna mutters to herself, ”Did you have to cut it THAT close, guys!?! Brianna continues to head toward the exit, making sure the injured members of the team they had found were ahead of her. She heads to the elevator as quickly as she can, only stopping to slash at any attackers that may come at her with Maia. If they require motivation, Brianna yells "C'mon guys! Move it! Act like your asses are on fire and you're looking for a puddle!"

Actions
1. mutters to herself
2. continues toward the exit with the others
3. slashes at attacker with Maia. 1d20+3: [15]+3 = 18 , damage: 4d6+1: [2, 6, 3, 3]+1 = 15
4. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10
5. slashes at attacker with Maia. 1d20+3: [15]+3 = 18 , damage: 4d6+1: [2, 3, 2, 1]+1 = 9
6. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9

Auto-parry, if needed.
1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9 , 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 , 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 , 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 , 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 , 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC) - FF Activated

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Ecks »

Perception: 1d100: [83] = 83
JIC: 1d20: [2] = 2 / 1d100: [48] = 48
Init: 1d20+1: [18]+1 = 19

Ecks keeps pushing for the door, firing at anything that that stands between them and the elevator. Bri reacts to the timer, to which Ecks replies, "Well we were standing at the terminal and there was this bag of popcorn sitting there..." he shouts over the roar of small arms and grinding metal. "Ya know, in a few weeks we'll all laugh about this and say; remember when we all still had two arms?"

Ecks pulls his spent eclip out and puts another back in. "I can't keep this up for long. We've got to get out!"

APM:9
Action 1: put in new long eclip
Action 2: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18 , damage 1d6*10+10: [3]*10+10 = 40 and moves
Action 3: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [1]+7 = 8 , damage 1d6*10+10: [3]*10+10 = 40 and moves
Action 4: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [10]+7 = 17 , damage 1d6*10+10: [3]*10+10 = 40 and moves
Action 5: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 , damage 1d6*10+10: [4]*10+10 = 50 and moves
Action 6: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18 , damage 1d6*10+10: [6]*10+10 = 70 and moves
Action 7: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 , damage 1d6*10+10: [4]*10+10 = 50 and moves
Action 8: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [5]+7 = 12 , damage 1d6*10+10: [6]*10+10 = 70 and moves
Action 9: reserved for Dodge: 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15

Parries: 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 , 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , 1d20+7: [15]+7 = 22 , 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 , 1d20+7: [1]+7 = 8 , 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13 , 1d20+7: [13]+7 = 20
Ecks
Medals
Image
H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: ~50 miles inside of Shemarrian Territory. Underground Complex.
Time/Date: 04:03:15 (15s have passed; Combat Round Three); November 23rd, 111PA
Conditions: Stale air, dark with ambient light.
Bri Psionic Modifiers: Enhanced
Mink decides to take retrieving Victor into her own hands and while the others are working towards the now opened elevator room to the south, Mink doubles back and heads north. The operative shows off her incredible reflexes by weaving through the horde towards the north and making perfect headshots at everything in her way. Mink notices support firing coming from behind she can likely assume is Ecks as he moves south. She makes it past the small horde, leaving a trail of dead bots in her wake, and faces a currently empty hallway and several behind her. She knows Victor is still in the northern room assuming he hasn't been moved or woken up himself.

Meanwhile, Ecks continues movement with Damien and Alex towards the Elevator while Bri slashes anything that gets past their collective fire. There is a sudden explosion from the east side of the room as Max and Munzog take turns shooting at a K-Hex explosive and detonating it. In the confined space, the explosion knocks both Ecks and Bri down to the ground, but successfully rips through the encroaching horde from the east.

Damian and Alex make it to the elevator door and hold it open as Nali and Sel carry Emet towards it. Damian calls back to Ecks as he and Bri stand back up. "Hey! Why's that one going north?" He calls to Ecks, not understanding Mink's comment about leaving something behind. There are still a few zombots in the room, but the vast majority in the immediate area have been eradicated; allowing everyone a chance to mop up the last few and reload.

AAPS Movement 13.png


  • Ecks: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -49 M.D.C. from MB of Gladius Exo-Skeleton
    Brianna: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling); -2 PPE from Mesi | -21 from FF
    Selenidaria: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling), -14PPE ;; -26 M.D.C. from AoI
    Maximillian: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -20 M.D.C. from MB of Arrow Ride Armor
    Mink: -18 I.S.P. Total ;; -6 M.D.C from Main Body | -22 from FF
    Munzog: -19 from Right Upper Arm
    Damian:
    Alex:
    Emet: 5 HP Remaining.

What are you doing?
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Altruist (PW GA) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Munzog
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Munzog »

Perception 24% 1d100: [10] = 10 Pass
JIC 1d20 1d20: [19] = 19
JIC 1d100 1d100: [56] = 56
Passive: Motion Detector
Active:
Initiative: 1d20+4: [8]+4 = 12 +1 for melee= 13
Underguard wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:43 pm "Hey! Why's that one going north?"
“SHUT UP!” Munzog bellows then in a normal tone ”get everyone on the elevator. With that kind of shooting if she wants to go loot, let her.”
Munzog turns to the nearest zombot then slings his machine gun. “Well since we have enough time to wander the facility might as well have some fun” he rubs his hands together as he approaches the bots and begins beating them with his pneumatic jackhammer arm laughing and screaming obscenities the whole time.
Actions

Will spend attacks on one bot till its dead then will move to the next bot
Action 1: Jackhammer Punch 1d20+2 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19 Damage: 1d6 M.D. +2 M.D. 1d6+2: [2]+2 = 4
Action 2: Jackhammer Punch 1d20+2 1d20+2: [20]+2 = 22 Critical hit Damage: 1d6 M.D. +2 M.D. 1d6+2: [2]+2 = 4 Crit Damage total 8 M.D.C.
Action 3: Jackhammer Punch 1d20+2 1d20+2: [4]+2 = 6 Damage: 1d6 M.D. +2 M.D. 1d6+2: [3]+2 = 5
Action 4: Jackhammer Punch 1d20+2 1d20+2: [16]+2 = 18 Damage: 1d6 M.D. +2 M.D. 1d6+2: [4]+2 = 6
Action 5: Jackhammer Punch 1d20+2 1d20+2: [8]+2 = 10 Damage: 1d6 M.D. +2 M.D. 1d6+2: [3]+2 = 5
Action 6: Jackhammer Punch 1d20+2 1d20+2: [2]+2 = 4 Damage: 1d6 M.D. +2 M.D. 1d6+2: [4]+2 = 6
Munzog| EP Ledger| Other PC’s: Eshmun |
Stats


Constant stats and Abilities


Left Hand - 33/33 M.D.C.
Right Hand -33/33 M.D.C.
Left Forearm 33/33 M.D.C
Right Forearm - 33/33 M.D.C.
Left Upper Arm-47/47 M.D.C
Right Upper Arm - 28/47 M.D.C.
Left Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Right Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Left Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Right Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Head - 60 M.D.C. (max. 90 M.D.C.)
Main Body - 180 (max. 280 M.D.C.).

Hear almost inaudible sounds at up to 360’
Estimate the distance and location of the sound source, and recognize specific sounds and voices at a base skill: 35% plus 5% per level of experience.
Skill level 47% +5 per level
Bonuses: +1 to parry, +2 to dodge, and +3 on
initiative
Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg. 38

Usually built into a sensor hand or pros­thetic with hair-like sensor wires that are actually tiny motion detector sensors. However, a motion detection sensor system may be implanted in the arm, leg or head with sensor wires hid­den among the human hair. Provided the sensor wires are not covered (the arm or leg with the detector must be bare), the sys­ tem will work to measure noticeable movement near the charac­ ter. The reliability of the detector is quite limited, but can be used to accurately assess wind direction and wind speed, and to detect the rapid approach of large moving objects, such as a ve­ hicle, aircraft, power armor etc., whose rapid approach or large size causes a disturbance in the air. A motion detector is espe­ cially useful in the dark because the speeding object must usu­ ally be within 500’ to create a detectable air current. Likewise, the motion sensor will detect the movement of some­ body/thing moving near by, within 40’ but only if the sensor user is motionless or barely moving itself. The sensor can also detect sudden changes in air current and pressure

Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg.36


Active Gear

NE-200 Plasma Cartridge Machine-Gun
  • Range: 2,000'
  • Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per shot or 2D6x10 M.D. per burst
  • Rate of Fire: single shots or 10-round bursts only
  • Payload: 40-round magazine or 200-round belt (NE-003PC)
  • Weight: 70 lbs.; 15 lbs. for belt
  • Features: tripod
  • Modifiers: W.P. Heavy Military Weapons
    • P.S. of 24+, Robotic or Bionic P.S. 21+, or SN P.S. 18+: minimum P.S. required to use
    • P.S. 23<: character unable to wield, -12 to strike even if it is braced
  • Book Reference: p.123, Mercenaries


Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death:+0
Magic (varies):+3
Lethal Poison (14+): +0
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+0
Insanity (12+): +1
Psionics (varies):+1
Horror Factor (varies):+0
Possession: +5
Impervious to psionic Bio-Manipulation, Telemechanics (all), See Aura.
Impervious to any at­tacks or weapons that do damage direct to Hit Points
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Brianna Clarke »

Perception: 1d100: [73] = 73 (88%)
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 , 1d100: [47] = 47
Initiative: 1d20: [16] = 16
APM: 6

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: Enhanced (18/36)
Mesi's PPE 86/90 remaining
Deaden pain: 4 ISP, Duration: 8 hours, 51 minutes
Damian and Alex make it to the elevator door and hold it open as Nali and Sel carry Emet towards it. Damian calls back to Ecks as he and Bri stand back up. "Hey! Why's that one going north?" He calls to Ecks, not understanding Mink's comment about leaving something behind. There are still a few zombots in the room, but the vast majority in the immediate area have been eradicated; allowing everyone a chance to mop up the last few and reload.
Brianna frowns as Damien asks what Mink is doing. Where in the hell is she going? Brianna also looks at Ecks before her eyes widen. Oh shit, Victor! She must be going back for him. Glaring at Munzog's bellowing, Brianna explains, ”We have a teammate who was too injured to come with us as we explored the compound. Mink is going back for him – even if she was looting, that would be a bad idea since this whole place is going to explode shortly!” Shaking her head, Brianna thinks He really is the worst. Brianna then dispatches of anyo ther robots that come her way and heads toward the elevator.

1. tries to understand what Mink is doing
2. explains to Damien where Mink went and why
3. slashes at attacker with Maia. Strike: 1d20+3: [19]+3 = 22 (CRIT!) Damage: 4d6+1: [3, 3, 5, 2]+1 = 14 * 2 = 28
4. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8
5. slashes at attacker with Maia. Strike: 1d20+3: [11]+3 = 14 , damage: 4d6+1: [3, 5, 1, 4]+1 = 14
6. heads for elevator

Auto-parry, if needed.
1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 , 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 , 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 , 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 , 1d20+4: [12]+4 = 16 , 1d20+4: [12]+4 = 16
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC) - FF Activated

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Mink »

JIC: 1d20: [5] = 5 , 1d100: [82] = 82
Perception: 68%/ 1d100: [6] = 6

Mink turns as she is heading north, leaving a few parting shots at the enemies still facing the group. Over group comms, she calls back. "Get on that elevator people! I'll be right back!" Then she moves with all haste towards Victor, ready to destroy anything in her way. Maybe she'd get lucky and he'd be awake, or wake up easily, but thinking realistically, she's preparing to eject him from his power armor using the hidden mechanisms that allow for that as a way of handling wounded on the battlefield. She also thinks of the bodies of those who have been trapped here, and wonders if she can carry two people, but quickly dismisses that possibility. 'Please be awake. I don't want to leave those poor people to be buried under all of this rock.'

Initiative: 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9
Action 1: Fall back and Shoot Zombots Strike 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 , Damage: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 MD, Defense: 1d20+5: [9]+5 = 14 (autododge) or +5=19 (Parry)
Action 2: Fall back and Shoot Zombots Strike 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 , Damage: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 MD, Defense: 1d20+5: [18]+5 = 23 (autododge) or +5=28 (Parry)
Action 3: Fall back and Shoot Zombots Strike 1d20+7: [5]+7 = 12 , Damage: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 MD, Defense: 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 (autododge) or +5=20 (Parry)
Action 4: Fall back and Shoot Zombots Strike 1d20+75: [8]+75 = 83 8+7=15, Damage: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30 MD, Defense: 1d20+5: [16]+5 = 21 (autododge) or +5=26 (Parry)
Action 5: Fall back and Shoot Zombots Strike 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 , Damage: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30 MD, Defense: 1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12 (autododge) or +5=17 (Parry)
Action 6-8: Move at top speed to Victor and then wake him.
  • 6: Defense: 1d20+5: [14]+5 = 19 (autododge) or +5=24 (Parry)
    7: Defense: 1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12 (autododge) or +5=17 (Parry)
    8: Defense: 1d20+5: [8]+5 = 13 (autododge) or +5=18 (Parry)
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Ecks »

Perception: 1d100: [93] = 93 /85%
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 / 1d20: [17] = 17

Ecks' eye widen as Brianna reminds him. Singer! He too remembers the people there and curses under his breath. "I'm going to back up Minkowski." he says racing to follow Mink and running his JA12 wide open. As the eclip runs out, he ejects the spent one and jams another into the rifle. The barrel smokes under the outpouring of energy, he waves rippling through the air in his infrared overlay.

IF/WHEN they make it, Ecks will grab anyone who can't walk, using the full strength and speed of his Gladius.

APM:9
Action 1: put in new long eclip
Action 2: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , damage 1d6*10+10: [5]*10+10 = 60 and moves to follow Mink and aid
Action 3: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , damage 1d6*10+10: [3]*10+10 = 40 and moves
Action 4: Fire JA-12 loads fresh eclip
Action 5: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18 , damage 1d6*10+10: [2]*10+10 = 30 and moves
Action 6: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 , damage 1d6*10+10: [1]*10+10 = 20 and moves
Action 7: Fire JA-12 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13 , damage 1d6*10+10: [2]*10+10 = 30 and moves
Action 8: Fire JA-12 Grabs anyone unable to walk and makes a run for it.
Action 9: reserved for Dodge: 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24

Parries 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9 , 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13 , 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 , 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 , 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13
Ecks
Medals
Image
H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Maximillian O'Malley »

perception: 1d100: [31] = 31
initiative: 1d20: [20] = 20
JIC: 1d100: [82] = 82
JIC: 1d20: [1] = 1

Almost time to celebrate, but not yet. Max is smiling. There are a few enemy in his way, but it seems that Munzog is having fun with them. He is willing to let him the mechanical man have his fun, but he must remember to pray for his new friend when he gets out of here. If there are any zombots to shoot, Max will fire laser pulses at them from close range.

"Yall get Victor, Im gonna help the wounded to get on the elevator."

Max hurries the wounded along and gets to the elevator, eager to get out of this place.

Action 1: Shoots pulse laser fire NG-LP25 1d20 +7: [13] = 13 for 5d6: [5, 1, 5, 2, 1] = 14 MDC
action 2: Shoots pulse laser fire NG-LP25 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21 for 5d6: [3, 4, 5, 3, 3] = 18 MDC
action 3: Helps the wounded
action 4: Gets in the elevator
Maximillian O'Malley
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 87&t=16811
perception 34%
N-F20A Medium Force Field: 75 MDC
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 35
• Arms: 14 each
• Legs: 18 each
• Main Body: 30

Always active: Sixth Sense
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: ~50 miles inside of Shemarrian Territory. Underground Complex.
Time/Date: 04:03:30 (15s have passed; Combat Round Three); November 23rd, 111PA
Conditions: Stale air, dark with ambient light.
Bri Psionic Modifiers: Enhanced
Victor wakes up to the sound of a blaring alarm that echoes through the facility and he suddenly has flashes. He remembers heading in the dark tunnel first then something impacting his back as the floor moved. He was falling, head-first, tumbling down a dark chute with no reference for anywhere to grab to slow or alter his descent. After what felt like ten minutes, he impacts the floor head first and blacks out. Victor then wakes up to a dark room and a blaring alarm overhead. His sight is soured by a wall of light that seems to cover him in a dome. Victor tries punching the dome only to find it feel like hitting steel, then tries shooting it, and it shatters. Frustrated, Victor remembers some of the spells that supernatural enemies can use and remembers the spell Sheltering Force, a light force-shield type spell.

Ecks follows Mink up the northern corridor as everyone else heads down and secures the elevator. Bri moves past and helps dispatch the remainder of zombots in the room while Max helps Sel and Nali get Emet onto the Elevator. Damien, Alex, Munzog and Bri set up and secure the entrance to the elevator. Besides the glaring alarm echoing through the facility, there is an uneasy stillness everyone in the elevator feels. A feeling not unlike walking through the dark and knowing you weren't alone, but that you couldn't see what could see you. Bri, Max and Munzog all register this uneasy feeling, though Munzog hears the sound of a clank echo down the hall back the way they came. Likely something falling to the ground that is just out of eyeshot from the Elevator room.

Meanwhile, heading north, Mink and Ecks both find the stillness of the hallway odd though the echoing of the alarm helps to encourage their speed. They make it back into the original room just in time to see Victor's standing PA beneath an energy field of light as it shatters. Ecks and Mink both remember Nali cast a protective spell over Victor when they first entered the facility. As the light from the shattering spell fades, Victor sees both Mink and Ecks standing before him, and two other corpses on the ground.

[Map Inc]

  • Ecks: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -49 M.D.C. from MB of Gladius Exo-Skeleton
    Brianna: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling); -2 PPE from Mesi | -21 from FF
    Selenidaria: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling), -14PPE ;; -26 M.D.C. from AoI
    Maximillian: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -20 M.D.C. from MB of Arrow Ride Armor
    Mink: -18 I.S.P. Total ;; -6 M.D.C from Main Body | -22 from FF
    Munzog: -19 from Right Upper Arm
    Victor:
    Damian:
    Alex:
    Emet: 5 HP Remaining.

What are you doing?
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Altruist (PW GA) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Mink
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: Rifts PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Mink »

JIC: 1d20: [17] = 17 , 1d100: [85] = 85
Perception: 68%/ 1d100: [83] = 83 FAIL

As Ecks appears behind her, she chuckles, 'Guess he finally figured out what we'd left behind.' "Oh good, you're up. One of you guys, grab a body and let's go. Long story short, the place is about to blow up and there are zombie cyborg bots trying to keep us from leaving." She bends down and gently places one of the bodies over her left shoulder. "Follow us to the elvator and keep your further questions until we make it out and out of the blast radius. Cause if we don't you waking up won't matter. I'm glad you're up though." Her terse explanation done, she makes best time to the elevator, using her mobility, the claws of her multiweapon on the right arm, and its blaster to keep anything off of them as they make their way back. She does her best not to allow the dead body to take too much damage. Her force field should assist a little in that regard.

Initiative: 1d20+7: [9]+7 = 16
Action 1: Strike: 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 , 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 , Autododge 1d20+5: [2]+5 = 7 OR Automatic Parry +5=12
Action 2: Strike: 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9 , 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 , Autododge 1d20+5: [1]+5 = 6 OR Automatic Parry +5=11
Action 3: Strike: 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 , 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50 , Autododge 1d20+5: [16]+5 = 21 OR Automatic Parry +5=26
Action 4: Strike: 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 , 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 , Autododge 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 OR Automatic Parry +5=23
Action 5: Strike: 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10 , Autododge 1d20+5: [2]+5 = 7 OR Automatic Parry +5=12
Action 6: Strike: 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 , 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50 , Autododge 1d20+5: [9]+5 = 14 OR Automatic Parry +5=19
Action 7: Strike: 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 , 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40 , Autododge 1d20+5: [8]+5 = 13 OR Automatic Parry +5=18
Action 8: Strike: 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 , 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10 , Autododge 1d20+5: [16]+5 = 21 OR Automatic Parry +5=26
Mink, Freelance Intelligence Operative
Image Image
Current Identity: Mink
User avatar
Victor Singer
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Victor Singer »

Perception: 1d100: [71] = 71 % (56% base, +5% more from NG-X67)
JIC: 1d20: [17] = 17
JIC: 1d100: [85] = 85
Initiative: 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21 (+3 more vs. robots & PA)

Victor gives his head a vigorous shake in order to shake off whatever had him out cold. Looking from Mink to Ecks he asks, "Soooo, what'd I miss?". In response to Mink's orders Victor scoops up a body and slings it over his left shoulder, unholstering his right hand TX-6. "Ok, so where to now? You lead, I'll follow.", he says as gestures towards the door.


Action #1: Talking
Action #2: Talking
Action #3: Talking
Action #4: Talking
Action #5: Shooting anything that Mink or Ecks shoots; Strike: 1d20+11: [12]+11 = 23 . Damage: 4d6: [1, 2, 3, 5] = 11 M.D.
Action #6: Shooting anything that Mink or Ecks shoots; Strike: 1d20+11: [17]+11 = 28 . Damage: 4d6: [1, 5, 1, 3] = 10 M.D.
Action #7: Shooting anything that Mink or Ecks shoots; Strike: 1d20+11: [7]+11 = 18 . Damage: 4d6: [5, 1, 3, 3] = 12 M.D.
Action #8: Shooting anything that Mink or Ecks shoots; Strike: 1d20+11: [13]+11 = 24 . Damage: 4d6: [1, 4, 3, 6] = 14 M.D.
Action #9: Shooting anything that Mink or Ecks shoots; Strike: 1d20+11: [9]+11 = 20 . Damage: 4d6: [4, 6, 6, 5] = 21 M.D.
Action #10: Shooting anything that Mink or Ecks shoots; Strike: 1d20+11: [15]+11 = 26 . Damage: 4d6: [3, 3, 6, 4] = 16 M.D.
Bonus Handgun Action #11: Reload the TX-6 using one of his speed loaders.

Auto dodge #1: 1d20+10: [14]+10 = 24
Auto dodge #2: 1d20+10: [7]+10 = 17
Auto dodge #3: 1d20+10: [1]+10 = 11
Auto dodge #4: 1d20+10: [6]+10 = 16
Auto dodge #5: 1d20+10: [5]+10 = 15
Auto dodge #6: 1d20+10: [6]+10 = 16
Auto dodge #7: 1d20+10: [18]+10 = 28
Auto dodge #8: 1d20+10: [8]+10 = 18
Auto Dodge #9: 1d20+10: [15]+10 = 25
Auto Dodge #10: 1d20+10: [12]+10 = 22

{Skill Rolls}
Dice rolls
4d6: [3, 2, 6, 6] = 17
1d20+11: [10]+11 = 21
Last edited by Victor Singer on Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Victor Singer
[ooc=Gear Worn]NE-BA-26 EBA; MDC: [90/90] w/built-in
N-F20A Medium Force Field; MDC: [75/75] OFF
Black military fatigues
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
Tactical Utility & Pistol Belt
TX-6 Revolver
(4) TX-6 speed loaders
Credit cards
Wilk's PRC-5 radio
NE-RV02 Vibro-bayonet[/ooc]
User avatar
Maximillian O'Malley
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Maximillian O'Malley »

initiative: 1d20 +3: [8] = 8
perception: 1d100: [1] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3
JIC: 1d100: [31] = 31

"Get in the elevator everyone, Next stop mens wear, ladies wear, and the lobby. Keep your hands inside the car until we have come to a full stop." Max says as the elevator is loaded. He turns back around and takes a knee as he scans for more potential threats. If any Zombots appear he will fire on them with pulse fire from his NG-LP25. If none appear he will start singing.

Action 1: Scans for potential threats
if any then
Action 2: Attack 1d20 +7: [3] = 3 with NG-LP25 pulse fire for 5d6: [1, 4, 6, 3, 4] = 18 MDC
Action 3: Attack 1d20 +7: [11] = 11 with NG-LP25 pulse fire for 5d6: [6, 5, 3, 1, 3] = 18 MDC
Action 4: Attack 1d20 +7: [8] = 8 with NG-LP25 pulse fire for 5d6: [2, 2, 1, 1, 3] = 9 MDC

If none he will sing
"Im Ready, Im Ready! Ready as a Man can be,
Im ready, Baby are you ready for me!"
Dice rolls
5d6: [3, 4, 5, 1, 4] = 17
Maximillian O'Malley
http://www.explorersunlimited.com/eu/vi ... 87&t=16811
perception 34%
N-F20A Medium Force Field: 75 MDC
NG RA5 Arrow Ride Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
• Helmet: 35
• Arms: 14 each
• Legs: 18 each
• Main Body: 30

Always active: Sixth Sense
User avatar
Munzog
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Munzog »

Perception 24% 1d100: [8] = 8 Pass
JIC 1d20 1d20: [17] = 17
JIC 1d100 1d100: [13] = 13
Passive: Motion Detector, Amplified hearing
Active:
Initiative: 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13
Underguard wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:48 am Munzog hears the sound of a clank echo down the hall back the way they came. Likely something falling to the ground that is just out of eyeshot from the Elevator room.
Munzog turns towards the sound and calls out. “Loud noise from around the corner. Stay alert.”
He focuses on the sound direction see if he can figure out more about it.
Maximillian O'Malley wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:44 pm "Get in the elevator everyone, Next stop mens wear, ladies wear, and the lobby. Keep your hands inside the car until we have come to a full stop."
Maximillian O'Malley wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:44 pm "Im Ready, Im Ready! Ready as a Man can be,
Im ready, Baby are you ready for me!"
Munzog turns back to the elevator and just stares at the signing cat. “Ha, Nice. I knew you guys were awesome. Singing in the middle of an evac! I love it.” he says as he moves to one of the less destroyed cyborgs slings his gun and drags the cyborg to the elevator and tucks it into a corner by the door. This ought to be worth something. he justifies to himself. Once his prize is secured, he will again, bring up his gun to bear towards the direction of the noise.
Actions

Action 1: Estimate the distance and location of the sound source, and recognize specific sounds and voices. Skill level 47% +5 per level 1d100: [39] = 39 Pass
Action 2: inspect borgs. if something bad shows up Draw NE-200
Action 3: drag borg. if something bad shows up drop and draw NE-200. If drawn from last action shoot NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19
dmg 2d6*10: [1, 6]*10 = 70
Action 4: drag borg. if something bad shows up drop and draw NE-200. If drawn from last action shoot NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [16]+2 = 18
dmg 2d6*10: [6, 3]*10 = 90
Action 5: draw NE-200. if something bad showed up NE-200 10 rd.Burst Strike 1d20+2: [4]+2 = 6
dmg 2d6*10: [4, 6]*10 = 100


Munzog| EP Ledger| Other PC’s: Eshmun |
Stats


Constant stats and Abilities


Left Hand - 33/33 M.D.C.
Right Hand -33/33 M.D.C.
Left Forearm 33/33 M.D.C
Right Forearm - 33/33 M.D.C.
Left Upper Arm-47/47 M.D.C
Right Upper Arm - 28/47 M.D.C.
Left Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Right Foot - 13/13 M.D.C.
Left Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Right Leg - 60/60 M.D.C.
Head - 60 M.D.C. (max. 90 M.D.C.)
Main Body - 180 (max. 280 M.D.C.).

Hear almost inaudible sounds at up to 360’
Estimate the distance and location of the sound source, and recognize specific sounds and voices at a base skill: 35% plus 5% per level of experience.
Skill level 47% +5 per level
Bonuses: +1 to parry, +2 to dodge, and +3 on
initiative
Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg. 38

Usually built into a sensor hand or pros­thetic with hair-like sensor wires that are actually tiny motion detector sensors. However, a motion detection sensor system may be implanted in the arm, leg or head with sensor wires hid­den among the human hair. Provided the sensor wires are not covered (the arm or leg with the detector must be bare), the sys­ tem will work to measure noticeable movement near the charac­ ter. The reliability of the detector is quite limited, but can be used to accurately assess wind direction and wind speed, and to detect the rapid approach of large moving objects, such as a ve­ hicle, aircraft, power armor etc., whose rapid approach or large size causes a disturbance in the air. A motion detector is espe­ cially useful in the dark because the speeding object must usu­ ally be within 500’ to create a detectable air current. Likewise, the motion sensor will detect the movement of some­ body/thing moving near by, within 40’ but only if the sensor user is motionless or barely moving itself. The sensor can also detect sudden changes in air current and pressure

Rifts Bionic Sourcebook pg.36


Active Gear

NE-200 Plasma Cartridge Machine-Gun
  • Range: 2,000'
  • Damage: 1D4x10 M.D. per shot or 2D6x10 M.D. per burst
  • Rate of Fire: single shots or 10-round bursts only
  • Payload: 40-round magazine or 200-round belt (NE-003PC)
  • Weight: 70 lbs.; 15 lbs. for belt
  • Features: tripod
  • Modifiers: W.P. Heavy Military Weapons
    • P.S. of 24+, Robotic or Bionic P.S. 21+, or SN P.S. 18+: minimum P.S. required to use
    • P.S. 23<: character unable to wield, -12 to strike even if it is braced
  • Book Reference: p.123, Mercenaries


Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death:+0
Magic (varies):+3
Lethal Poison (14+): +0
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+0
Insanity (12+): +1
Psionics (varies):+1
Horror Factor (varies):+0
Possession: +5
Impervious to psionic Bio-Manipulation, Telemechanics (all), See Aura.
Impervious to any at­tacks or weapons that do damage direct to Hit Points
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Brianna Clarke »

Perception: 1d100: [100] = 100 (88%)
JIC: 1d20: [7] = 7 , 1d100: [86] = 86
Initiative: 1d20: [2] = 2
APM: 6

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: Enhanced (18/36)
Mesi's PPE 86/90 remaining
Deaden pain: 4 ISP, Duration: 8 hours, 51 minutes

Brianna frown when she recognizes the uneasy feeling that is going through her and looks around for signs of attack. This isn't over yet. Whatever is controlling these machines is going to throw another attack at us. Holding Maia at the ready, Brianna heads to the elevator. As she does this, Brianna radios Ecks and Mink. ”Have you found Victor yet? Is he ok?” If any other robots come after then, Brianna slashes at them with Maia.

1. looks around for signs of attack
2. heads for elevator
3. radios Ecks and Mink
4. slashes at attacker with Maia. Strike: 1d20+3: [11]+3 = 14 Damage: 4d6+1: [3, 1, 2, 4]+1 = 11
5. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23
6. slashes at attacker with Maia. Strike: 1d20+3: [14]+3 = 17 , damage: 4d6+1: [6, 6, 1, 2]+1 = 16

Auto-parry, if needed.
1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 , 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 , 1d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 , 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 , 1d20+4: [17]+4 = 21 , 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC) - FF Activated

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
User avatar
Ecks
Group Leader
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Location: AAPS PC
Contact:

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Ecks »

Perception: 1d100: [56] = 56 /85%
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 / 1d100: [90] = 90

Ecks is glad to see Victor up. Singer! Good to see you're up. Like Minkowski says, we gotta get outta here right now. We've either got several minutes or several seconds until we're part of the impromptu remodel." Ecks says grabbing a body and then turns and uses his gladius' frame to it's fullest limits.

APM:9
Actions:1-7 grabbing a body that's left and running.
Action 8: Reserved for dodge 1d20+7: [9]+7 = 16
Action 9: reserved for dodge 1d20+7: [1]+7 = 8

Parry as needed: 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 , 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 , 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 , 1d20+7: [10]+7 = 17 , 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 , 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21
Ecks
Medals
Image
H.P. 61/61
S.D.C. 51/51

NG-EX10 Light ExoSkeleton Battle Armor: Helmet: 96 , Main Body: 216, Arms: 84, Legs: 108
Combat Trench Coat:17/36
Mantooth Dessication Bullets 6 Rounds/2d6 S.D.C. pistol whip
NG-45LP 5D6+5 M.D.C 12/12 charges long e-clip
Vibro Knife: 1D6 M.D.C. Dmg.

NG-V7 main body 492/492 M.D.

Sled main body 110/110
force field 285/285
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: ~50 miles inside of Shemarrian Territory. Underground Complex.
Time/Date: 04:03:45 (15s have passed; Combat Round Four); November 23rd, 111PA
Conditions: Stale air, dark with ambient light.
Bri Psionic Modifiers: Enhanced
Mink moves on swift feet, grabbing a body and dolling out commands to Victor. Victor follows suit, grabbing the second body and following Mink down the hallway. Ecks follows them without a body as Mink and Victor grab the only two. Ecks makes a comment about the confusing time table and something does occur to him, their resident psychic hasn't had a danger sense ping for awhile when it would've pinged 30 seconds ago.

Mink, leading the way, darts out of the room and immediately sees what looks like a wall of those zombots circling the northern part of the hallway like some sort of mechanical insect, covering every aspect of its wall-line. There is a brief moment of bewilderment that Mink gets over quickly and ushers everyone past her. Mink fires several lethal blasts to some of the closer targets as the hallway seems to erupt while she retreats; nearly dropping the body she was carrying in the process. Ecks and Victor both unload respectively as everyone darts south towards the elevator.

Everyone below positions in the Elevator strategically; the large transport obviously designed for larger occupancy. Bri sees Ecks, Mink and Victor moving swiftly down the northern corridor. Mink and Victor both carrying a body. Munzog and Max both note the swift movement and grind echoing behind the returning trio. Max can see into the shadows and listen for the faintest of changes to the smell or sound; it was there, the faintest of scuffles, that let the battlecat know something was on the other side of the door. Bri, after seeing her comrades return, fails to see either.

Max misses his first blast to the suspecting zombot but does also parry one of its swipes efficiently as Bri cleaning cuts its head off. Munzog shifts fire towards the northeast to give the returning trio some cover.

There is suddenly a loud, blaring alarm followed by a polite voice. "Self-Destruct; Sixty-Seconds."

AAPS Movement 14.png


  • Ecks: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -49 M.D.C. from MB of Gladius Exo-Skeleton
    Brianna: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling); -2 PPE from Mesi | -21 from FF
    Selenidaria: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling), -14PPE ;; -26 M.D.C. from AoI
    Maximillian: -1 Personal S.D.C. (from falling) ;; -20 M.D.C. from MB of Arrow Ride Armor
    Mink: -18 I.S.P. Total ;; -6 M.D.C from Main Body | -22 from FF
    Munzog: -19 from Right Upper Arm
    Victor:
    Damian:
    Alex:
    Emet: 5 HP Remaining.

What are you doing?
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Altruist (PW GA) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Brianna Clarke
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: AAPS - PC

Re: Chapter X: An Adventurer's Survey of the East

Post by Brianna Clarke »

Perception: 1d100: [40] = 40 (88%)
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 , 1d100: [61] = 61
Initiative: 1d20: [19] = 19
APM: 6

Conditions
I.S.P. Multiplier: Enhanced (18/36)
Mesi's PPE 86/90 remaining
Deaden pain: 4 ISP, Duration: 8 hours, 51 minutes

Brianna breathes a sigh of relief when she sees Ecks, Mink and Victor appear. Good, they're all right. Brianna thinks to herself. Though, who is that they're carrying with them? Figuring that she can ask once they've finally made their escape, Brianna watches for signs of any more of those killer robots, not wanting them to ambush their team just when they were getting out. If she sees any robots get too close, Brianna slashes at them with Maia, trying to drive them away so they can get to the elevator with the rest of the team. Brianna is a bit alarmed when she hears the 60 second warning and she moves over to press the close button on the elevator once Ecks, Mink and Victor have gotten onto the elevator. Muttering to herself, Brianna says, "C'mon guys, move it!"

1. breathes a sign of relief when she sees Ecks, Mink and Victor.
2. looks for sign of other robots
3. slashes at attacker with Maia. Strike: 1d20+3: [3]+3 = 6 Damage: 4d6+1: [6, 4, 4, 4]+1 = 19
4. Reserved for dodge, if needed. 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13
5. slashes at attacker with Maia. Strike: 1d20+3: [10]+3 = 13 , damage: 4d6+1: [5, 6, 1, 4]+1 = 17
6. pushes elevator close button ONLY after Ecks Mink and Victor are on the elevator

Auto-parry, if needed.
1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 , 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 , 1d20+4: [8]+4 = 12 , 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 , 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 , 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6
Image

Brianna Clarke
HP: 45/45
SDC: 25/25

NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor. Helmet: 50/50, Main Body: 90/90, Arms: 40/40 each, Legs: 50/50 each with N-F20A Medium Force Field (75 MDC) - FF Activated

Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense
Mind Storm
Precognitive Dreams
Sense Water
Post Reply

Return to “AA Professional Services”