Center: Level 13; Black's Bar.

Dimensional Nexus of the Megaverse

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Consumer
Game Master

Center: Level 13; Black's Bar.

Post by Consumer »

A relatively nondescript building, with no windows and only two visible doors, sits amongst a cluster of other dilapidated soot stained buildings. A dim holographic sign in simple neon green lettering (Trade 4) says Black's. Parked outside of the building are several souped up hover cycles and jet bikes, each one is flashy with chrome and fancy paint jobs. The main door is a heavy metal affair, that looks like it would require a concentrated effort to break down.

The interior of the bar is dimly lit, cigarette smoke and stale beer perfume the air. Several vid screens show a variety of racing and sporting events, while one oddly shows the news. Music with slow guitars and light drums plays over unseen speakers, just loud enough to muffle conversations at a distance. There is a long wooden bar topped in copper with a dozen or so stools along one wall, and a half dozen tables with booth seating along another. There is a hall leading somewhere deeper into the bar and a door behind the bar itself. Off in one corner is a small stage, currently empty, and a pool table in another corner.

In the bar are a few patrons, all tattooed and wearing biker leathers, and behind the bar is a similarly attired individual, who is slowly wiping a mug out with a bar towel. All eyes turn on you as you enter, before they go back to whatever they were doing.
Consumer
Game Master

Re: Center: Level 13; Black's Bar.

Post by Consumer »

Az Rael wrote:Heading down to the location, Az Rael will keep his eye out for anything strange along the way. Along the way he will suggest a plan to who ever came with him, "Let's go in separate. I'll head in and have a seat at the bar. The rest find a table and keep an eye out. I don't want to show up in force and spook anyone. If I get a bite I will signal you to join."

Once he gets to the bar he will make his way inside and find a seat at the bar. When/If the bartender addresses him he will order a drink, "Atlantean whiskey and Ice" While the bartender is making the drink he will look around to see if he has drawn any attention. If it seems he has not, when the bartender comes back with the drink, he will ask if he knows the contact, "You wouldn't by chance know a "Charon" would you?"
The bartender sets down his mug and slings the bar rag over his shoulder, before approaching Az Rael. He listens to Az Rael's request and laughs an ugly chortle. "Where do you think you are? In the upper levels." The man shakes his head once more. "No we don't carry that vintage here, got some regular Whiskey though." The bartender says before grabbing an unlabeled clear bottle with a brownish liquid in it. He reaches under the counter, producing a glass, before dropping a few ice cubes in it. A measure pour later the bartender pushes the drink to Az Rael. "Five credits. Paying now, or starting a tab?" The man asks, all business. Once a decision is made, the bartender takes Az Rael's cred card, and either takes his payment or sets it near his register with several others.

"A bold one you are it seems, asking for the boatman. Who do I tell him is seeking him?" The Bartender asks plainly to the question asked.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
GM of the Galactic Rogues (PW), The Templar, and Likely Future DM of BTS
Medals
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Consumer
Game Master

Post by Consumer »

Mungo and Raz

Raz and Mungo enter the bar, noting that the entire clientele look up from what they're doing for a few brief seconds, before promptly ignoring them. A table is found and a benign conversation is started. Mungo doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary, while Raz does notice that Alex seems to be on the defensive in the conversation he's having with the heavily tattooed bartender.
"Death is the only true constant, for everything dies, but not everything truly lives."
Medals
Bryke

Post by Bryke »

Perception: 34% 1d100: [25] = 25
JiC d20/d100: 1d20: [17] = 17 / 1d100: [98] = 98

Conditions:
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien intelligences and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Doesn't breathe air and is immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and has eagle-like normal vision.
Sixth Sense
HF 10

Bryke makes certain to be one of the last, if not the last one of the group to enter the bar. Waiting between 5-10 minutes before entering after the last person in the group. The Promethean instinctively hunches slightly when entering, in an attempt to not draw attention to its stature, as well as wears the hood of its cloak to shroud its facial features. Bee lines to the bar then asks quietly for the name of the drink this bar is famous for- if it has one- and orders that. Drink in hand, and an overly generous tip given, (x10 the price) finds a seat or position where a discreet eye can be kept on Az Rael, the room, and the noticeable entrances.

Opens up telepathic and empathic frequencies:
Telepathy [4 isp]
Empathy [4 isp]

Focused on anyone that speaks with Az Rael, and anyone that seems to be eavesdropping on Az Rael's conversation(s) without looking their way using peripheral vision to keep track of them.
Last edited by Bryke on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natural Abilities
Doesn't breathe air and are immune to radiation and normal heat, fire, cold, gases and disease. Can see in total darkness and have eagle-like normal vision.
Phased bodies: Prometheans are in a permanent state of “phase.” Damage from any M.D. source becomes S.D.C. and any damage from an S.D.C. source is halved.
Phased Teleportation: Prometheans can “step out of phase” and travel at incredible speeds in an intangible state. Concentration takes one melee round and is the only action that can be performed during that round. Range: One mile per level of experience. Chance of Success: 50% +4%/lvl| 83%
Sense Dimensional Anomalies: Can automatically detect rifts, dimensional envelopes and pockets, fourth-dimensional and Two-dimensional beings, astral travelers and the invisible energy essence of alien-intelligence's and entities. Range: One mile (1.6) or line of sight, whichever is less.
Ley Line Phasing: Equal to the ley line walker ability.

PPE: 236/236
ISP: 75/125
SDC: 634/634 (All damage from MD sources converted to SDC)
HP: 155/155

CAPTURED PPE: 0/0

BRYKE
SPELLBOOK

I am telecommunicating
I am speaking Trade 4
I am thinking

CURRENT CONDITIONS:

Call Names/Nicknames:
Bryke, Wraith
Az Rael
Group Leader

Post by Az Rael »

Perception: 1d100: [8] = 8 vs 58% +15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% When dealing with Vampires or the Undead, +5% when pertaining to ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic
JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 and 1d100: [58] = 58

Consumer wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:40 pm The bartender sets down his mug and slings the bar rag over his shoulder, before approaching Az Rael. He listens to Az Rael's request and laughs an ugly chortle. "Where do you think you are? In the upper levels." The man shakes his head once more. "No we don't carry that vintage here, got some regular Whiskey though." The bartender says before grabbing an unlabeled clear bottle with a brownish liquid in it. He reaches under the counter, producing a glass, before dropping a few ice cubes in it. A measure pour later the bartender pushes the drink to Az Rael. "Five credits. Paying now, or starting a tab?" The man asks, all business. Once a decision is made, the bartender takes Az Rael's cred card, and either takes his payment or sets it near his register with several others.

"A bold one you are it seems, asking for the boatman. Who do I tell him is seeking him?" The Bartender asks plainly to the question asked.
Az Rael drops his u card on the bar. "Close it out, we will have to see what the night brings before I decide to stay late." When the bartend hands him back the card he puts it in his pocket.

Az Rael reaches for the whiskey and takes a sip, "One would expect that class alone doesn't define good taste. This will do though." He takes a sip of the whiskey and places the glass back on the bar. "I wouldn't call myself bold by any means. Simply looking for good conversation. Please let him know it is Alexandros Drakos has come. I don't expect any significant recognition of the name, although he may have been told I might stop by."

Az Rael take another sip of the whiskey trying to maintain and even face, Don't show fear! Calm Alex. No aggression, just business. Hold it together." Setting the glass back down on the bar he adds, "Of course, if he is busy, another time maybe. It's not like I have an appointment."
P.P.E.: 65 / 99
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
H.P.: 34 / 34
S.D.C.: 82 / 82

Perception Bonus: 52%
+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic
BA-26 EBA armor M.D.C: 90 / 90

Charm/Impress: 25%
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60%
Horror/Awe Factor: 12

Az Rael
Mungo
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Post by Mungo »

JiC: 1d20: [12] = 12
JiC: 1d100: [33] = 33
Perception vs 24%: 1d100: [76] = 76
Conditions
P.P.E.: 89/99
M.D.C.: 26/26
Mage Armor M.D.C.: 90/90
Armor of Ithan: 0/60 M.D.C. currently not activated

Octoman Mage Armor, Enhanced
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50
Arms: 25 each
Legs: 45 each
Main Body: 90
Weight: 22 lbs.
Modifiers: -5% to physical skills
Features:
TW Feature: Armor of Ithan, 60 M.D.C., 6 minutes, 10 P.P.E.
Mungo casually looks around the bar and sits down at the table. "Ah yes, a dive bar. Excellent! How does it work here? Do you see a waiter or waitress? Will they come to us or do we order at the bar? I never know when I walk into a new place." If there is someone who will come and take their order Mungo will wait, if not he'll go to the bar and order a round of beers for himself and the table.

Beer in tentacle Mungo takes a long sip and puts it back down on the table. He notes that the Promethean is sitting at his own table. How very odd. Why would he bother doing that? Chances are anyone we're interested in meeting will have him pegged as being with us, and us as being with Alex over at the bar. He asks himself.

He turns to Raz and starts whingeing about his imaginary family. "So as I was saying, my kid wants to go to a bloody Pony Riding School! Little punk must think that credits grow in protein vats! All because he started watching some Trideo thing and now he won't stop talking about it. I mean come on! Ponies? in Center? On top of that, he's an Octokid! Poor little pony would probably lose it's mind when an Octo-thing tries to mount it and canter around the corral. I'm convinced my kid is actually a moron, a full blown moron. Anyway, how's the family?"
Raz I'Syul Arro

Post by Raz I'Syul Arro »

Perception: [roll]1d100[/roll]/40%
JIC: [roll]1d20[/roll];[roll]1d100[/roll]

Active Effects:
  • Sixth Sense
  • Horror Factor: 11
  • Keen Sense of Smell and Sharp Color vision
  • NE-CW20 Camouflage Variable Armor: +5% to prowl skill; -70% to electronic perception/detection rolls; Masks IR and Thermal Emissions
Raz sits with Mungo at the table in the bar. "Ya. Never can tell with a place like this. However I am going to lean towards us having to go to the bar to get our drinks." Raz allows Mungo to order for him as he waits at the table for the Octoman to return. Raz will take in the bar's other patrons as he waits for Mungo. Dive bar is being generous. This is the place those with nothing left will come. Luckily there are all kinds here so we do not stick out.

Raz smiles at the conversation Mungo begins, This one has potential. Good craft. Great cover. "Indeed. Ponies? I know they have a few things like that, however I have only know the very wealthy being able to afford things like that. Ah. Well those show will rot the brains of our youth. Risha and I have been discussing the possibility of children ourselves. She wants them. I am not opposed to the idea, however i do not know if I want to raise them in a place like this. Maybe if we are able to escape our current situation it might be better. How do you juggle the misses, my friend?" Raz keeps the conversation rolling, while keeping an eye on Alex. Raz is looking for any who seem overly interested in what Alex is doing.
Raz I'Syul Arro

Sixth Sense
Horror Factor: 11
I.S.P.: 39/47
M.D.C.: 204/204
Half Damage from M.D. Fire and energy attacks (Including magical)

Armor
NE-CW20 Camouflage Variable Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 40/40
  • Arms: L: 20/20 R: 20/20
  • Legs: L: 30/30 R: 30/30
  • Main Body: 80/80
N-F20A Medium Force Field--OFF
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Force Field: 75/75
Weapons
NE-11 Slim-Line Plasma Cartridge Rifle 17/20 (NE-003PC)

Crystal Paralyzer 20/20
Do not PM this Account. Please direct all PMs to Sum of All Fears
Consumer
Game Master

Post by Consumer »

Bryke, asks what drink the bar is famous for, which gets a look. "None Promethean, order something or find your way out." The bartender says obviously very aware of Bryke's species. One beer later, the Promethean makes his way to the only other free table, very much sticking out amongst the relativey normal sized folk, save Mungo or Raz. Seconds after Bryke activates his second power, he gets an unexpected response. The Bartender looks away from Az Rael. "Promethean, keep your senses to yourself or get the hell out of the bar." The Bartender says angrily, loudly, and very authoritatively. Bryke finds the Bartender's mind is closed to his scan.
Az Rael wrote:Az Rael drops his u card on the bar. "Close it out, we will have to see what the night brings before I decide to stay late." When the bartend hands him back the card he puts it in his pocket.
The bartender takes the money, hands the card back, no words spoken.
Az Rael wrote:"One would expect that class alone doesn't define good taste. This will do though." He takes a sip of the whiskey and places the glass back on the bar. "I wouldn't call myself bold by any means. Simply looking for good conversation. Please let him know it is Alexandros Drakos has come. I don't expect any significant recognition of the name, although he may have been told I might stop by."
The bartender seems uncaring of Az Rael's commentary.
Az Rael wrote:"Of course, if he is busy, another time maybe. It's not like I have an appointment."
"I'll be back." The bartender says before walking to the hall in the back of the building. He's gone for two-three minutes, before Az Rael sees him. The bartender motions for him to come over.

Meanwhile the others get drinks and have a benign conversation about equine creatures and children. They can clearly see that the bar is very aware that they are outsiders, and that they are all together.

If/when Az Rael goes to the bartender, he points to the door near him. "He'll see you now."

Inside the room, Az Rael finds a cluttered office, typical of dive bars. Sitting in a chair is a hulking brute of a man, with shaggy black hair and a multitude of tattoos. He looks up at Az Rael and motions to a free chair, with a meaty hand. "What can I do for you Alexandros?"
Medals
Az Rael
Group Leader

Post by Az Rael »

Perception: 1d100: [77] = 77 vs 58% +15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% When dealing with Vampires or the Undead, +5% when pertaining to ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 and 1d100: [98] = 98

Az Rael offers a courteous nod and says, "Thank you for taking the time to see me, I'm sure your time is limited." Az Rael takes a seat across from the man and continues, "I have it on good authority that you might be able to help me with some information. It seems we have recently had a special visit by a gentlemen of special talent. I wish to know if this visit was personal or business, more so, should we be expecting future visits."

Az Rael takes a moment to quickly scan the office, "Truly though, if the visit was purely business arrangement, I would be beside myself if I was able to find out who had made such arrangements with this very talented man. I mean, I couldn't fault my visitor for taking a job. No more than I would fault myself for taking such a job."

Az Pauses briefly to gauge the man's look, Don't press too hard, don't give to much. Not yet.

"Would you be indeed be a person who might be able to help me in this endeavor?"

Az Rael tries maintains a very emotionless look, his best poker face if it were. I hope Bryke doesn't cause too much trouble out there. And where the hell is Pertinax. I need to radio him as soon as we get what we need here.

+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic

Az Rael
Consumer
Game Master

Post by Consumer »

Mini-Update
Az Rael wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:07 pmAz Rael offers a courteous nod and says, "Thank you for taking the time to see me, I'm sure your time is limited." Az Rael takes a seat across from the man and continues, "I have it on good authority that you might be able to help me with some information. It seems we have recently had a special visit by a gentlemen of special talent. I wish to know if this visit was personal or business, more so, should we be expecting future visits."

Az Rael takes a moment to quickly scan the office, "Truly though, if the visit was purely business arrangement, I would be beside myself if I was able to find out who had made such arrangements with this very talented man. I mean, I couldn't fault my visitor for taking a job. No more than I would fault myself for taking such a job."

Az Pauses briefly to gauge the man's look, Don't press too hard, don't give to much. Not yet.

"Would you be indeed be a person who might be able to help me in this endeavor?"
The Sunaj Cell leader known as Charon, looks to Az Rael, blinking slowly a few times, as if he's processing what is being said to him. "Yeah, I got a call from your handler. A piece of free advice from one to another, when dealing with our kind, be more succinct. Nowhere in your question do you give me any useful information to give you an answer. If I hadn't already been informed, I would still be trying to figure out what you're talking about." Charon says before opening a drawer in his desk, a brief rummage and a paper file folder is produced.

"Raggedy Man, a real piece of work. He's been untouchable as far as we're concerned. Anyone we send to investigate ends up very dead. So there is that. The higher ups have instituted a hands off policy with the creature, and thus far has kept him out of our affairs. As for where he's at, it's known he resides in Center, likely the lower levels. I know one guy who's had dealings with him that isn't dead. though getting an audience with him is going to be a chore." Charon says before he opens the file and pulls a picture out, it's yellowed with age, and is a black and white photo tinged sepia with antiquity.

The photo is of a gangly individual with a sackcloth face like a scarecrow, the creature is bundled up in a ratty cloak. On the back of the photo is a date, which sets the photo a hundred and twenty years ago.

"This is the only actual known image of Raggedy Man." Charon says, motioning to the photo.

"My advice is try to get in with the Modarie Crime family, they likely can get you an in with Croc, who is the only guy I know who's dealt with the Raggedy Man and is still alive. Seeing as you're home in the sky has been destroyed, I would suggest a hotel down here. The Anais is a good place to hole up, while you hunt." Charon says.
Medals
Az Rael
Group Leader

Post by Az Rael »

Az Rael wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:07 pm Perception: 1d100: [77] = 77 vs 58% +15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% When dealing with Vampires or the Undead, +5% when pertaining to ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 and 1d100: [98] = 98
Az Rael leans back in the chair, a small upturn forming on his face, He knows way to much not to be Sunaj, but it still could be a test. The sunaj paranoia finds a way into the back of his mind. No, not a test.

He leans forward to take the photo from the burly man, "Can I take this?"

Leaning back with the photo in his hand he continues, "I didn't have much time to discuss with father what type of scenario I was walking into. You could have been Raggedy man's handler. There were obvious signs that this was a cell, but, we do what we must to achieve the ultimate goal, no?"

He looks up from the photo and continues, "Ok, so the Modarie Crime family first, then Croc, then Raggedy man. I have not intention on rushing this. Extra attention when we still aren't sure of all the who's and why's would be bad. Do you have a contact for the Modaries? My crew needs work anyway. What better way to get close? We will start off just getting in with them."

Az Rael sets the photo down to send out a team text,

Code: Select all

New meeting place. The Anais hotel. I'll be heading that way shortly. I have a lead on work.
Locate the establishment and have a look around.
After sending the text Az Rael returns to the conversation, "This hotel, is it Sunaj friendly? I'll be bringing my team, and they aren't, the most inconspicuous bunch. Will they know I am coming?"

He looks down at the photo, "One step at a time." He smiles big, I will savor the moment I usher you to your maker.

Az Rael
Raz I'Syul Arro

Post by Raz I'Syul Arro »

Perception: 1d100: [41] = 41 /40%
JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 ; 1d100: [91] = 91

Active Effects:
  • Sixth Sense
  • Horror Factor: 11
  • Keen Sense of Smell and Sharp Color vision
  • NE-CW20 Camouflage Variable Armor: +5% to prowl skill; -70% to electronic perception/detection rolls; Masks IR and Thermal Emissions

Raz is slightly disturbed as it becomes apparent the other patrons seem to know the group is together. We came in near 15 minutes after Alex. Made no indication or interaction with him. Ordered and were engaged in a casual conversation. Natural flow of the conversation was good. Only thing that would have given us away would be the fact that none of us have ever been here before. But that is not enough to say with a certainty that we are a group. Time distance and direction. Unless they all saw us leaving the HQ. Hell we did not even pass the checkpoint at the same time. Raz continues to ponder the impossibility of association when Az's text comes through.

Raz knock backs his beer and looks at Mungo. "Well looks like we have a place to stay. Shall we go check it out?" Raz will move to the exit ignoring the rest of the patrons, to include Bryke. As Raz moves to the coordinates provided for the hotel he uses his computer to look up a map of the area and information on the hotel. Raz will run a brief surveillance detection route to ensure he has no tails before arriving at the hotel. Raz looks to Mungo, "We are going to take a longer route. Make sure no one is behind us."
Intelligence-- 1d100: [31] = 31 /55% (Run Route to see if anyone is fallowing Raz and Mungo from the Bar)

Once at the hotel Raz will assess it's viability. Raz will radio the others and send the location to Scythe and Pert, Raz did not see them at the bar,"Mungo and I have arrived at the hotel. Looks ok. We will be waiting in the lobby." Raz enters the lobby and finds a seat to wait for the others.

Computer Operations-- 1d100: [73] = 73 /75% (Look up the hotel. What has been said, reviews, other open source information)
Mechanical Engineer-- 1d100: [25] = 25 /55% (General assessment of structure Visual only, Cursory)
Electronic Countermeasures-- 1d100: [40] = 40 /57% (Ensure group radio communication is protected)
Raz I'Syul Arro

Sixth Sense
Horror Factor: 11
I.S.P.: 39/47
M.D.C.: 204/204
Half Damage from M.D. Fire and energy attacks (Including magical)

Armor
NE-CW20 Camouflage Variable Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 40/40
  • Arms: L: 20/20 R: 20/20
  • Legs: L: 30/30 R: 30/30
  • Main Body: 80/80
N-F20A Medium Force Field--OFF
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Force Field: 75/75
Weapons
NE-11 Slim-Line Plasma Cartridge Rifle 17/20 (NE-003PC)

Crystal Paralyzer 20/20
Do not PM this Account. Please direct all PMs to Sum of All Fears
Pertinax
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Pertinax »

<Rolls carry>

Pertinax walks into the hotel lobby and gives Raz and Mungo a curt nod. He leans against a column near the others and scans the room for other guests. He then leans in and whispers, "What did you find? I got very little. The Center is like I barely remember, contract killers are tied to criminal organizations and we need an in. I do not have an in." The last statement is spit with a great deal of contempt, at himself, at the criminal organizations he does not have an 'in' with, at the Raggedy Man for dragging him into this miserable underworld. He turns his head around the lobby again, this time assessing the building itself and not its guests. "And why are we meeting here? Does this place have a bar?"
Pertinax
M.D.C.: 348/348
P.P.E.: 11/11
I.S.P.: 120/120
Mungo
Silver Level Patron
Silver Level Patron

Post by Mungo »

JIC 1d20: [7] = 7
JIC 1d100: [36] = 36
Perception vs 24% 1d100: [92] = 92
Conditions
P.P.E.: 89/99
M.D.C.: 26/26
Mage Armor M.D.C.: 90/90
Armor of Ithan: 0/60 M.D.C. currently not activated

Octoman Mage Armor, Enhanced
M.D.C. by Location:
Helm: 50
Arms: 25 each
Legs: 45 each
Main Body: 90
Weight: 22 lbs.
Modifiers: -5% to physical skills
Features:
TW Feature: Armor of Ithan, 60 M.D.C., 6 minutes, 10 P.P.E.
Mungo drinks his beer and eyes the rest of the bar's patrons as they eye the group. Well, it seems our efforts to be sneaky and inconspicuous have been for naught. He considers the situation. Interesting... I wonder how Alex knew about the place? After the text message and after he's finished his beer he leaves with Raz. Well out of the bar he turns to Raz. "Well, that was odd. I'd guess all those guys were the same gang, group, brotherhood, or maybe just worked for the same pimp. Why? They had us figured out the moment they walking in there. That's the kind of thing you get when a bar is for one 'group' only. the kind of bar that never gets randoms off the street. What I'd like to know though is how Alex was able to walk in and get an audience like he was being expected... How much do you know about dear leader?" He asks Raz. "I ask because if we're going to go after Mr R. then I'd rather have some comfort knowing who the source of Alex's info is."
Pertinax wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:58 pm"What did you find?"
Mungo shrugs. "I don't know. I think maybe Alex found something but we haven't been told yet. A bar? Well, if there isn't on here we should go find one. Oh, hang about. Are we booking rooms here or what?"

When Alex arrives Mungo asks him point blank. "Alex, I have questions about the source of your info... Who is your contact and who do you know them?"

Return to “Phase World: Center”