[GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Dimensional Nexus of the Megaverse

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Dark Lord »

With reinforcements still pouring in Juan, Icky, and Starchief all reach similar conclusions at about the same time. Holding the line isn’t going to work- there are too many of them. Juan calls for a retreat, while Starchief calls out to Exe to free him. The young man shakes off his astonishment at the chaos around him, and dispels the magic net binding Starchief with but a thought- indicating for Matthew to do the same with his barriers. While Draggor retreats to the south to aid the others, Starchief flies into the air to escape the press of bodies, alighting atop the nearby building next to Ghast’s makeshift sniper’s nest. A moment later, Matthew grabs Exe and follows- Corus in tow. The mud mound covers your retreat, smashing one last demon into pulp before the reinforcements fall upon it and it disappears amidst a hail of tentacles. Ghast snipes two more of the things, and you have to duck down to avoid some return fireballs but only Starchief gets a little cooked ((-22 MDC Starchief)). Curiously, however, it doesn’t take long for the demons to lose interest in you once you’re out of their way (a few more wild fireballs notwithstanding).

The three of you (plus Matthew) have a chance to take a breather, and both Starchief and Ghast scrutinize the demons for clues as to their actions. The five tentacled demons rapidly abandon their pursuit of you, and instead begin moving west towards the block at an extremely rapid pace. However, instead of turning towards the interior buildings they make for one on the outskirts- just across the street from where you are sheltering. Two of the demons approach the entrance- an unassuming storefront, but one that is apparently barricaded as they begin battering at the doors. As the battle (or rather, retreat) unfolds to the West and South, he observes a similar pattern in their movements. But no apparent source- multiple other city blocks in the area are in flames, and could be concealing any number of abominations. The trickle of reinforcements into the area appears almost semi-random, which suggests either no source for them or multiple. Either way, not the greatest news.

To the west, Corrigon reads the order to retreat and decides that it’s sensible advice. Scorching the area around him with divine energy, he atomizes the two demons closest to him (but not before a few retaliatory fireballs land; -27/2=13 MDC Corrigon). The Arismal then barely jets up and around to the other side of the building, landing heavily on its north side (curiously, the demons do not follow). Manifesting a loudspeaker, he calls out to the civilians inside the building and begins transforming into a hover truck. For a few tense seconds, there is no sign of movement in the building, and Corrigon begins to fear either that the civilians are too fearful to take the chance he’s offering, or he's too late to save them from the demons. Just then, a family of four bursts through the front door, rushing towards the truck. Six others, mostly adolescents and young adults follow, and as they last one jumps into the back cab he screams ”GO! GO!” A small horde of clawed demons is right behind them. While Corrigon is a little too pressed for time to notice, Starchief does see that about half of the group chasing after Corrigon loses interest after he flies away, and instead starts making its way south (possibly towards buildings 10 and 11). He also spies a pair of short, pot-bellied little things that appear to be hanging back. They are floating lazily to the south, and appear to be in whispered communication with one another, pointing to one of the buildings ahead.

To the south, Juan and Icky sound a retreat. Icky incants some fresh armor and then starts flinging magic nets, nabbing one of his opponents but merely prompting a dodge from the other. Right into Juan’s staff. The godling ably smashes the remaining two mobile demons, taking a few nibbles for his trouble but otherwise getting out of the melee ((-34 MDC Juan)). Icky casts nets on six more of the demon reinforcements even as he and Juan fall back, but most of his targets are too large to grab more than one at once. Still, it buys you both time to pull back to the north even as Kaedras comes rushing south and interposes another telekinetic force field between you. With so many of the reinforcements tied up, this one lasts a good deal longer ((Kaedras, -52 MDC to force field))- particularly when Draggor lands in front of it and detonates an optic burst, causing most of the demons nearby to reel back in pain. With a little sword work the alien dispatches the last clawed alien as it lies helpless in Icky’s net, then pulls back to the north with the others. Blinded, the front ranks of demons thrash against Kaedras’ force field, but the rear ranks move off as you all retreat north. After milling about in confusion for a few seconds, they proceed to the northwest. They’re headed in towards the buildings, apparently ignoring the withdrawing combatants, and may very well be making their way towards #18 (the same building the group of fliers has entered). Speaking of the fliers, Starchief spots one of them go flying out of a window in building #18, it’s body smoking and apparently lifeless as it crashes to the ground and dissolves into ash. Perhaps some of the locals are also fighting back?

Starchief also spots more reinforcements moving in from the other parts of the city- one group of eight coming up each of the eastern and western passes, and a pair of newcomers to the south. Across the board, their movements remind him of nothing so much as hunting parties. They appear to be tracking- moving cautiously, in search of prey. As the party members move out of direct conflict with the demons, the monsters nearly universally lose interest and turn their attention to the civilian buildings. Perhaps that movement could be turned to your advantage?

Begin Round 6!

Round 5 Summary
Exe: Mud mound is dead.
Ghast: Ammo used as intended.
Starchief: -22 MDC.
Corrigon: -13 MDC to AoI.
Icky: PPE used as intended.
Kaedras: -52 MDC to force field, -30 ISP.
Juan: -34 MDC.

Current Status
Starchief, Ghast, Exe, and Matthew are perched atop a building and largely unmolested (for now).
Icky, Juan, Kaedras, and Draggor have all rendezvoused some distance back from Kaedras’ force field. Those demons to the south that are not actively tied up appear to be breaking off and moving west.
Corrigon has a cargo of civilians and needs to get out of dodge before four or so demons catch up with him.
More reinforcements are inbound from all three directions.
Map
Round 6.jpg
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Juan Echo
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [89] = 0
JiC 1d20: [15] = 15 / 1d100: [18] = 18

Armor
Energy Aura 88/100 M.D.C. (activated twice today)
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 60
  • Arms: 50 each
  • Legs: 60 each
  • Main Body: 140

Board shorts
Teal and black bowling shirt
Action Sandals
HPC bracelet

Weapons
Magical staff with the Rings of Sha Los (2)
V81 Volcano Mark-1 22/25
Combat
APM: 7
Initiative 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18
1. Strike nearest demon with staff 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 (critical fail) / damage 15d6+2: [4, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 1, 6, 6, 1, 3, 6, 3, 5, 4]+2 = 71 M.D. / dodge 1d20+8: [11]+8 = 19
2. Strike nearest demon with staff 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 (critical fail) / damage 15d6+2: [4, 2, 3, 5, 4, 4, 2, 2, 6, 6, 4, 1, 1, 6, 5]+2 = 57 M.D. / dodge 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27
3. Strike nearest demon with staff 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 / damage 15d6+2: [5, 2, 1, 5, 2, 4, 6, 1, 6, 2, 1, 4, 5, 2, 5]+2 = 53 M.D. / dodge 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23
4. Strike nearest demon with staff 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20 / damage 15d6+2: [3, 4, 2, 5, 1, 1, 6, 2, 3, 3, 5, 4, 4, 6, 4]+2 = 55 M.D. / dodge 1d20+8: [2]+8 = 10
5. Strike nearest demon with staff 1d20+9: [9]+9 = 18 / damage 15d6+2: [6, 2, 6, 1, 6, 6, 3, 3, 6, 3, 4, 2, 3, 3, 1]+2 = 57 M.D. / dodge 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23
6. Strike nearest demon with staff 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 (critical fail) / damage 15d6+2: [5, 3, 3, 6, 4, 6, 6, 4, 5, 4, 1, 5, 1, 6, 5]+2 = 66 M.D. / dodge 1d20+8: [12]+8 = 20
7. Strike nearest demon with staff 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20 / damage 15d6+2: [5, 5, 2, 5, 5, 1, 6, 5, 3, 3, 3, 4, 1, 6, 6]+2 = 62 M.D. / dodge 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28
Contingencies
1. Activate energy aura for a thrid time if need be, auto-dodge 1d20+3: [6]+3 = 9
Parry rolls: 1) 1d20+8: [17]+8 = 25 ; 2) 1d20+8: [12]+8 = 20 ; 3) 1d20+8: [14]+8 = 22 ; 4) 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17 ; 5) 1d20+8: [17]+8 = 25 ; 6) 1d20+8: [12]+8 = 20 ; 7) 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23
Juan Echo retreats north to regroup with the rest of the Galactic Adventurers. He keeps apace with Icky and Kaedras, making sure they do not fall behind. If any demon gets close he takes a broad swing in their direction. Some might say that it is a very broad swing indeed, even wildly directionless. Defeat has never sit well with the Wanderer, but he has to admit that this neighborhood has already been lost to the demons. If I had another minute I could save another dozen urqos lives.It's ok Jonny, you're only a god. You're not some kind of omniscient and omnipotent being. Perhaps, Joni, but I do see something.

A safe distance from the demons Juan notices that they are turning into a building to the southwest. He looks at his teammates, and points his magical staff at the apartments, "I wonder what they are going after."
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300 | P.P.E.: 50 | I.S.P.:82
May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Kaedras Starfall »

Perception 48% 1d100: [52] = 52

JIC: 1d20: [19] = 19
JIC: 1d100: [15] = 15

Conditions:
  • Enhanced Reflexes: +1 attack per melee, +3 initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge. +2 to P.P. (adding further bonuses to strike/parry/dodge if boosted to 16 or higher), and +15% to all physical skills that rely on coordination or balance
Juan wrote:"I wonder what they are going after."
Now that he is side-by-side with Juan and Iktinos, Kaedras focuses less on speed and more on defense, striking out at any demons who get too near.

Kaedras swivels to look at building 18, seeing the demons entering. He looks back toward where the rest of the team is, and keys his radio. "Friends, Juan has noticed enemy activity focused on a nearby building. If they are chasing Thraxus, he might be within."

And he may be our best chance at destroying these invaders.


Initiative: 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18

APM: 6

Action 1: Slice and/or dice if need be 1d20+12: [4]+12 = 16 ; Damage 6d6: [6, 6, 3, 6, 1, 6] = 28 MD
Contingent Action (any): Telekinetic Force Field (-30 ISP) Between friends and reinforcements
Action 2: Slice and/or dice if need be 1d20+12: [14]+12 = 26 ; Damage 6d6: [2, 4, 5, 1, 5, 4] = 21 MD
Action 3: Slice and/or dice if need be 1d20+12: [10]+12 = 22 ; Damage 6d6: [1, 4, 3, 6, 2, 4] = 20 MD
Action 4: Slice and/or dice if need be 1d20+12: [14]+12 = 26 ; Damage 6d6: [1, 1, 5, 4, 5, 5] = 21 MD
Action 5: Slice and/or dice if need be 1d20+12: [10]+12 = 22 ; Damage 6d6: [2, 6, 3, 6, 3, 1] = 21 MD
Action 6: Reserved for Dodge 1d20+11: [18]+11 = 29

Parries (if needed): 1) 1d20+12: [7]+12 = 19 ; 2) 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23 ; 3) 1d20+12: [20]+12 = 32 (Nat. 20!); 4) 1d20+12: [19]+12 = 31 ; 5) 1d20+12: [4]+12 = 16 ; 6) 1d20+12: [13]+12 = 25
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 122/188
M.D.C.: 45/45

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35/35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)


Aldón MDC: 125/150

Water Relic PPE: 300/300
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Starchief »

Perception: 1d100: [81] = 81 /62%
JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 / 1d100: [94] = 94
Damage: 7d6 (including Starchief's PS)
When held aloft or used to attack, Champion can be commanded to glow like the sun- not bright enough to be blinding or incapacitating, but enough to be noticed even in a well-lit room. Any allied creature (including the wielder) with a good alignment within 60 feet and who can see Champion gains +3 to strike, parry, and dodge. Duration is indefinite provided the above conditions persist.

150/150

+1 to all Saving Throws

443/443

20/20 MDC

  • Helmet: 100/100 MDC
  • Left Arm: 90/90 MDC
  • Right Arm: 90/90 MDC
  • Main Body: 140/220 MDC
  • Left Leg: 100/100 MDC
  • Right Leg: 100/100 MDC
  • Jet Pack: 40/40 MDC
  • N-50B: 116/160 MDC (ON)

  • Ammo: 240/240 shots

  • Smart: 4/4 micro missiles
    • +4 to strike
    • If they miss, they will double back and attack again AKA two attacks per melee round
    • Require a called shot to strike and can dodge at +4
    • Speed: 88 or 60 mph/96 km
  • Dumb: 3/4 micro missiles


From up above, Starchief has time to reflect on the battle below. This is not going well. I would call phase one of this attack an unmitigated failure. Thanks, Champion. "This is not going well." Starchief says to Ghast. "Look. There's no pattern to their attack. They're just hunting like wild animals." He turns his head as the flyer does a bad job at it's eponym and also being alive and also not being thrown out of a window. "That looks like a good place to start." The two pot bellied demons get Starchief's attention and he mentions their existence to Ghast. "Those two. Possible commanders of this whole thing. Let's take them out." Hitting his radio as he gets into a sniping position with his NE-99, Starchief says "Crew, disengage with your current dance partners. Head to these coordinates [Building #18]. There's something fighting back on the top floor. Something powerful enough to send a demon out the window as charcoal. Step carefully. Ghast and I will hang back for another assignment. Starchief out."

Peering down his sights, Starchief begins to plug away at the pot-bellied evil things hoping that it all falls apart with their demise. That won't work, you know. Thanks, Champion.


Initiative: 1d20+10: [7]+10 = 17
APM: 11
Soundtrack

Actions 1-2: Talk and get set up to fire.
Actions 3-5: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 5, -32 blasts) @ Pot Belly #1. Strike: EP Strike. Damage: 4d6*10: [1, 6, 3, 6]*10 = 160 x2=320 MD
Actions 6-8: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 5, -32 blasts) @ Pot Belly #1. Strike: EP Strike. Damage: 4d6*10: [4, 5, 4, 2]*10 = 150 x2=300 MD
Actions 9-11: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 5, -32 blasts) @ Pot Belly #1. Strike: EP Strike. Damage: 4d6*10: [1, 3, 5, 3]*10 = 120 x2=240 MD

Auto-Dodge: 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 1d20+13: [17]+13 = 30 1d20+13: [12]+13 = 25 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 1d20+13: [3]+13 = 16 1d20+13: [20]+13 = 33 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 1d20+13: [1]+13 = 14 1d20+13: [6]+13 = 19 1d20+13: [1]+13 = 14
Parries: 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 1d20+13: [4]+13 = 17 1d20+13: [15]+13 = 28 1d20+13: [20]+13 = 33 1d20+13: [11]+13 = 24 1d20+13: [12]+13 = 25 1d20+13: [10]+13 = 23 1d20+13: [11]+13 = 24 1d20+13: [14]+13 = 27 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 1d20+13: [6]+13 = 19

Contingency: If both Pot Bellys go down, Starchief will aim his last blast at a demon of convenience.
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
User avatar
Corrigon
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:13 am

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Corrigon »

Perception 1d100<41: [58] = 0
JIC 1d100: [58] = 58 1d20: [4] = 4

Conditions
AOI 19 MDC remaining

Dark Lord wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:42 am To the west, Corrigon reads the order to retreat and decides that it’s sensible advice. Scorching the area around him with divine energy, he atomizes the two demons closest to him (but not before a few retaliatory fireballs land; -27/2=13 MDC Corrigon). The Arismal then barely jets up and around to the other side of the building, landing heavily on its north side (curiously, the demons do not follow). Manifesting a loudspeaker, he calls out to the civilians inside the building and begins transforming into a hover truck. For a few tense seconds, there is no sign of movement in the building, and Corrigon begins to fear either that the civilians are too fearful to take the chance he’s offering, or he's too late to save them from the demons. Just then, a family of four bursts through the front door, rushing towards the truck. Six others, mostly adolescents and young adults follow, and as they last one jumps into the back cab he screams ”GO! GO!” A small horde of clawed demons is right behind them.
"Everybody hang on!" Corrigon shouts out to the people he is transporting as he guns his engine (could the euphemisms get worse) heading towards the lift.
Starchief wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:02 pm Crew, disengage with your current dance partners. Head to these coordinates [Building #18]. There's something fighting back on the top floor. Something powerful enough to send a demon out the window as charcoal. Step carefully. Ghast and I will hang back for another assignment. Starchief out."
"Just dropping off some civilians to safety then will engage." Corrigon responds, voice all serious. Sounds like a plan is finally forming. Thought for a moment I was going to have to take charge to try and salvage this mess.

He drives towards the lift, firing a few blasts behind him at the pursuing demons, Luck at least for us, probably not for other people. Concentrate on saving who you can.


APM 7
Initiative 1d20+6: [10]+6 = 16

Actions 1-7 as required Drive towards lift and spin around at end so the passengers can get into the lift and out of here. If at the end, he still has actions left, he will drive towards where Starchief indicated to go, but looking out for civilians to save.
Combined blasts as required on the pursuing demons 1d20+3: [11]+3 = 14 12d8: [3, 4, 8, 5, 6, 4, 3, 4, 6, 2, 4, 8] = 57
1d20+3: [7]+3 = 10 12d8: [1, 1, 7, 7, 4, 6, 4, 5, 3, 4, 5, 2] = 49 1d20+3: [8]+3 = 11 12d8: [8, 1, 8, 1, 7, 4, 7, 5, 3, 5, 5, 4] = 58 1d20+3: [10]+3 = 13 12d8: [4, 6, 6, 4, 7, 6, 8, 8, 2, 3, 7, 7] = 68 1d20+3: [4]+3 = 7 12d8: [8, 1, 3, 4, 1, 8, 1, 3, 2, 7, 1, 6] = 45 1d20+3: [2]+3 = 5 12d8: [6, 4, 2, 5, 3, 7, 8, 2, 6, 6, 5, 1] = 55

Piloting rolls if necessary
1d100<111: [19*] = 1 1d100<111: [36*] = 1 1d100<111: [58*] = 1

Automatic Dodges
1d20+5: [8]+5 = 13 1d20+5: [9]+5 = 14 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 1d20+5: [3]+5 = 8 1d20+5: [14]+5 = 19 1d20+5: [6]+5 = 11 1d20+5: [4]+5 = 9 1d20+5: [16]+5 = 21
Image LCPL Corrigon Malath

H.P.: 33
S.D.C.: 54
M.D.C.: 454

Wearing A.D.F. Flight Suit
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers
Contact:

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Chef Icky »

Perception: 1d100<58: [44*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 / 1d100: [84] = 84
Initiative: 1d20+5: [19]+5 = 24
APM: 8

Conditions:
- ISP: 60/66 at the start of this post
- PPE: 66/112 at the start of this post
- Globe of Daylight: 14.25 minutes remaining
- Armor Bizarre: 3 of 3 destroyed
- Armor of Ithan: 50/50 MDC; Magic fire, lightning, and cold do half damage; 4.75 minutes remaining
- CAF Heavy Battle Armor: 21/120 MDC
- Integral N-40B Force Field: 0/110 MDC
- Dionysus-blessed and UWW-enhanced minotaur hide: 208/208 MDC
- 7 magic nets: 9 melees remaining

Well, that could have gone better... Icky grumbles to himself as he, Juan, and Kaedras finally get clear of the dogpile of demons... only to get a few close calls from Juan's wild swings. "Oi, wassamatta Red? Watch where yer swingin' dat thing willya? Dose demons don't need any help whackin' us."
Starchief wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:19 pm"G.A., report in!"
Icky keys his comms. "Royally frakked, thanks -- an' you?"
Kaedras Starfall wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:57 am"Friends, Juan has noticed enemy activity focused on a nearby building. If they are chasing Thraxus, he might be within."[/b]
Starchief wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:02 pm"Crew, disengage with your current dance partners. Head to these coordinates [Building #18]. There's something fighting back on the top floor. Something powerful enough to send a demon out the window as charcoal. Step carefully. Ghast and I will hang back for another assignment. Starchief out."
"Can't be any worse an idea as what we've had so far..." Icky grunts and nods to Kaedras and Juan. "Alright, ya heard da Meatball. Let's just hope da enemy o' our enemy ain't our enemy too." He starts making for Building #18 and taking any attacks of opportunity he can along the way.

And Now For Plan B...
Combat Actions
- Supernatural PS is 42 while wielding Darkwing (6d6 MDC punch damage)
- Darkwing does double damage to opponents of evil alignment
- Critical Strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19, 20.
- Automatic KO on natural 20 (boxing); victim remains unconscious for 1d6 melees
- Note: If Icky's AoI gets overloaded/overwhelmed he'll sacrifice a magic net casting to get another one up.

1.) Cast Magic Net on a demon (if applicable) -- 7 PPE
2.) Cast Magic Net on a demon (if applicable) -- 7 PPE
3.) Cast Magic Net on a demon (if applicable) -- 7 PPE
4.) Cast Magic Net on a demon (if applicable) -- 7 PPE
5.) Cast Magic Net on a demon (if applicable) -- 7 PPE
6.) Reserved for dodging... Dodge: 1d20+17: [2]+17 = 19
7.) Reserved for dodging... Dodge: 1d20+17: [10]+17 = 27
8.) Reserved for dodging... Dodge: 1d20+17: [7]+17 = 24

Parries with Giran's/Oradro's sword: 1d20+20: [17]+20 = 37 , 1d20+20: [11]+20 = 31 , 1d20+20: [13]+20 = 33 , 1d20+20: [8]+20 = 28 , 1d20+20: [12]+20 = 32 , 1d20+20: [2]+20 = 22 , 1d20+20: [1]+20 = 21 , 1d20+20: [15]+20 = 35
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator.
Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. An' especially when I ain't 'round.


------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [73] = 73 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [8] = 8 ; 1d100: [40] = 40
Conditions: Sixth Sense (Inactive),
I.S.P.: 4, Range: Self, Duration: 10 minutes per level of the psychic, Saving Throw: Not applicable.
Using a form of telekinesis, the Psi-Slayer is able to levitate himself off the ground and move as if walking on thin air! When this power is activated, the psychic can rise up to 10 feet per level of experience and walk - move side to side - at a speed one third his normal speed attribute. The character is able to support his own weight plus 15 pounds per level of experience. Telekinetic walk is useful for moving between buildings (from rooftop to rooftop, over a ravine, etc.), gaining access to windows and balconies, and moving silently over noisy ground like dry leaves, crisp snow, or creaky floorboards, as well as for avoiding land mines, trip wires and pressure sensors.
Note: TK Air Walking adds a bonus of + 10% to the skills prowl, camouflage, climb, acrobatics and escape artistry.
(40 minutes).
I.S.P.: 229/223

Initiative: 1d20+6: [4]+6 = 10
Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Fire 3-round pulse from HI-80 at the demons near building #18. (Strike: 1d20+2: [1]+2 = 3 ; Damage: 2d4*10+10: [1, 3]*10+10 = 50 M.D.
Action Two: Fire 3-round pulse from HI-80 at the demons near building #18. (Strike: 1d20+2: [9]+2 = 11 ; Damage: 2d4*10+10: [3, 2]*10+10 = 60 M.D.
Action Three: Fire 3-round pulse from HI-80 at the demons near building #18. (Strike: 1d20+2: [7]+2 = 9 ; Damage: 2d4*10+10: [3, 3]*10+10 = 70 M.D.
Action Four: Fire 3-round pulse from HI-80 at the demons near building #18. (Strike: 1d20+2: [4]+2 = 6 ; Damage: 2d4*10+10: [2, 2]*10+10 = 50 M.D.
Action Five: Reload last E-clip.
Action Six: Fire 3-round pulse from HI-80 at the demons near building #18. (Strike: 1d20+2: [15]+2 = 17 ; Damage: 2d4*10+10: [2, 3]*10+10 = 60 M.D.
Action Seven: Fire 3-round pulse from HI-80 at the demons near building #18. (Strike: 1d20+2: [19]+2 = 21 ; Damage: 2d4*10+10: [4, 4]*10+10 = 90 M.D.

Contingency
Will sacrifice actions to activate Psychic Body Field (30 I.S.P.; 40 M.D.C.) if Built-in Force Field goes down.

Parries as Needed: 1d20+11: [11]+11 = 22 , 1d20+11: [1]+11 = 12 , 1d20+11: [18]+11 = 29 , 1d20+11: [1]+11 = 12 , 1d20+11: [6]+11 = 17 , 1d20+11: [5]+11 = 16 , 1d20+11: [1]+11 = 12 .
Dodges vs Ranged Attacks, if Force Field goes down, until reactivated: 1d20+11: [3]+11 = 14 , 1d20+11: [19]+11 = 30 , 1d20+11: [4]+11 = 15 , 1d20+11: [20]+11 = 31 , 1d20+11: [4]+11 = 15 , 1d20+11: [12]+11 = 23 , 1d20+11: [4]+11 = 15 .
Starchief wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:02 pm"This is not going well." Starchief says to Ghast. "Look. There's no pattern to their attack. They're just hunting like wild animals." He turns his head as the flyer does a bad job at it's eponym and also being alive and also not being thrown out of a window. "That looks like a good place to start." The two pot bellied demons get Starchief's attention and he mentions their existence to Ghast. "Those two. Possible commanders of this whole thing. Let's take them out."
Ghast smirks. "Could be worse I guess, got any spare ammo, I'm running low on E-clips." Ghast says as he shifts his view towards building 18. You're having fun aren't you? Why shouldn't he, he's doing what he was born to do. Would you to shut up, you're ruining my concentration. Ghast thinks as the telepathic outburst of "Shut up. Comes from him unbidden. Ghast doesn't even really notice as he begins throwing more shots down range.
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [28] = 28 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [1] = 1 | 1d100: [97] = 97

Pilot Jet Pack 1d100: [64] = 64 | 88% Flying to Building #18 and into the fresh open window that the fresh dead demon shot out of

MDC: 1361/1,519
Super Regeneration (HU:PU3p99): 2d6: [6, 6] = 12

Post
Starchief wrote:Hitting his radio as he gets into a sniping position with his NE-99, Starchief says "Crew, disengage with your current dance partners. Head to these coordinates [Building #18]. There's something fighting back on the top floor. Something powerful enough to send a demon out the window as charcoal. Step carefully. Ghast and I will hang back for another assignment. Starchief out."
Draggor makes sure there's some assistance in pointing out which building we're aiming for. They might be better adjusted, but words and numbers are still... difficult. Once sure, however, "Going to say hi." is all that gets announced to those in the immediate area, and just like that, jetpack reignites, hurling the alien not only towards Building #18, but if easily identifiable, to that upper floor broken window and through it!

Assuming any of that works, a quick survey of the landing to identify any other beings in there, and should any of them be recognizable and ideally friendly, the beast simply says, "Hi." Any other immediately hostile creatures are then greeted with the beast's Vibro Blade!

Combat
In general, the intent is to fly to the building, land inside, greet whoever is in there, and probably have to keep fighting whatever demons are around.

APM: 7
Initiative: 1d20+4: [8]+4 = 12

1) Fly to the building
2) Land in the window, say Hi
3) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 / Damage 6d6: [6, 4, 1, 3, 2, 5] = 21 M.D.
4) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [3]+6 = 9 / Damage 6d6: [3, 5, 2, 4, 4, 4] = 22 M.D.
5) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [10]+6 = 16 / Damage 6d6: [4, 6, 1, 1, 2, 4] = 18 M.D.
6) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17 / Damage 6d6: [2, 5, 1, 2, 5, 4] = 19 M.D.
7) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [18]+6 = 24 / Damage 6d6: [3, 3, 6, 6, 1, 4] = 23 M.D.

Autododges
1) 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 2) 1d20+4: [8]+4 = 12 3) 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 4) 1d20+4: [13]+4 = 17 5) 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13 6) 1d20+4: [12]+4 = 16 7) 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5

Contingencies
If there aren't any immediate melee threats and/or Draggor can't make it into the building, energy blasts can get fired off, especially at flying things or a demon clearly threatening someone.

2) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [15]+1 = 16 / Damage 7d6: [2, 1, 4, 6, 3, 3, 6] = 25 M.D.
3) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [8]+1 = 9 / Damage 7d6: [4, 6, 5, 4, 1, 4, 6] = 30 M.D.
4) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [14]+1 = 15 / Damage 7d6: [5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, 3] = 25 M.D.
5) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [6]+1 = 7 / Damage 7d6: [3, 3, 1, 5, 5, 1, 3] = 21 M.D.
6) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [4]+1 = 5 / Damage 7d6: [4, 4, 4, 5, 4, 4, 1] = 26 M.D.
7) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [6]+1 = 7 / Damage 7d6: [4, 4, 1, 2, 6, 6, 6] = 29 M.D.
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,519 / 1,519
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Dark Lord »

From his rooftop perch, Starchief assesses the situation and gives the order for the bulk of the team to move on building 18. But the man himself has other plans, setting up his assault rifle for a series of sniper bursts. Spotting the pot-bellied demons at the back of the group chasing Corrigon, he targets the potential enemy leaders and blows their brains out in a hail of rapid laser fire. The weak fire blasts sent back in response are almost comically easy to avoid at this distance, but if the death of the vaguely implike things does anything to alter the behavior of the remaining demons, it is not apparently to Starchief, Ghast, or anyone else observing. For good measure, Starchief also plugs one of the demons attacking building #3. Then you spot Corrigon, now in a capacious hover-truck form, zooming past the nearest attackers and depositing them near the lift you used for your own access to Level 9. The Arismal manages to down one of the demons pursuing him (and/or the civilians), and as he flies by another strafing run downs a second nearby demon. However, the remaining three breach the barricade while the rest of you are distracted. Starchief, Ghast, and Exe all hear the sounds of screaming begin shortly thereafter. The horror dawns on Exe and he is momentarily paralyzed by shock. Meanwhile Corrigon gets the civilians out (with some gentle if perfunctory encouragement) and has enough time to circle back to Starchief’s area of operations. To the west, Corrigon’s pursuers appear to have given up the chase, and split into two groups of 6-8- one shambles east towards building #3 at a rather lackluster pace, while the second races southwest towards building 10 and begins attacking a door there. A group of eight from the east is also headed in that direction but is apparently ignoring those of you on the rooftop.

Meanwhile Icky, Kaedras, Juan, and Draggor advance on building 18 as per Starchief’s orders. Ghast clears the way with some covering fire, taking down two of the fliers attacking the building and wounding a third (along with a healthy chunk of nearby rooftop). Draggor uses their grav-pack to leap above the intervening distance, landing lightly on the building and dispatching the last demon attacking those within. Without any other hostiles immediately threatening (though they do spot the group making for building 10), Draggor has a chance to look around. And politely introduce themselves to the inhabitants.

The interior is a rather shabby office building. Most of the furniture and other objects lie in pieces on the floor, but a large group of people has taken shelter in one of the conference rooms. Draggor can spot at least a half-dozen grizzled, wary faces peering back at them from behind an overturned conference table. Some of them share features in common with Kaedras- star elves?- and there’s even another minotaur too! In a room behind the defenders, Draggor also catches a glimpse of civilians- hard to say how many, but there are a lot of them and some appear to be either wounded or in shock or both. A gray-bearded dwarf pokes his head up and levels a vaguely arcane-looking weapon at Draggor. ”Yer talkin’ an’ wearin’ armor, sonny, so I’m willin’ to b’lieve that yer not one o’ them, but ye’d best be tellin’ me who ye are, then, b’fore I let my blaster do th’ talkin’ for us.”

Outside Juan races after Draggor, followed by Icky and Kaedras. You make good time, but a group of four makes even better time as they race towards the same destination. However Kaedras is able to ‘plug the gap’ with a second force field, and the three of you rush to engage the four demons in your way. The star elf acquits himself well (dispatching a single foe without taking a hit), but the godling very much does not. Every single one of his staff strikes is intercepted; fortunately Juan’s defense is more able, and he’s able to hold off the other three demons long enough for Icky to snag them in magic nets (though one agile little bugger needed to be hit twice). The three tentacled, fang-toothed things fall to the ground and struggle against their bonds, but you have a little time at least before they break free. You continue on and make it to building 18, where things are relatively quiet but you can hear someone speaking on the upper floor (presumably to Draggor). Behind you, many demons are still thrashing ineffectually against your combination of blinding, magic nets, and telekinesis, and the few that are free are forced to detour around Kaedras’ force fields. However, these barriers will not hold indefinitely. Or even for very much longer.

Begin Round 7!

Round 6 Summary
Icky: -21 PPE only.
Otherwise ammo/PPE/ISP used as intended.

Current Status
Three demons have breached building 3 (just across the street from Starchief, Ghast, Exe, and Corrigon), much to the consternation of its inhabitants. Groups of demons are also marching on it from the east and west, but these versions appear to be fairly slow-moving.
The demons to the south have been temporarily contained, but more are coming.
Draggor has made contact with… someone, inside building 18. Lots of someones. Icky, Kaedras, and Juan are just outside. Those of you at or near that area won’t be attacked by demons next round, so (if you want) you can dispense with the full combat posts unless your character intends to go looking for an engagement.
Map
Round 7.jpg
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Juan Echo
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [68] = 0
JiC 1d20: [5] = 5 / 1d100: [77] = 77

Armor
Energy Aura 88/100 M.D.C. (activated twice today)
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 60
  • Arms: 50 each
  • Legs: 60 each
  • Main Body: 140

Board shorts
Teal and black bowling shirt
Action Sandals
HPC bracelet

Weapons
Magical staff with the Rings of Sha Los (2)
V81 Volcano Mark-1 22/25

Juan is standing in front a building that the demons are targeting. He takes a look back at the ones that his teammates have subdued. I think they were heading here. Or they were chasing after you, Jonny. That's a real either/or situation, Joni. Regardless, if there is anyone here, I must protect them from demons. Shouldn't you be searching for Thraxus. Better use of my time. He looks to his teammates. "Let's enter with caution."

And then he pushes the door open with a gentle but firm nudge of his magical staff. If that doesn't open it, he will open the door himself, holding the previously mentioned staff in front to thrust at anyone or anything that might jump him. He moves swiftly, but carefully, going up the stairs in leaps and following Draggor's voice.

He pushes the door open, and seeing the diverse pack inside, introduces himself, "Greetings urqos, are we here to evacuate you or make a heroic last stand with you?"
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300 | P.P.E.: 50 | I.S.P.:82
May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Corrigon
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:13 am

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Corrigon »

Perception 1d100<41: [17*] = 1
JIC 1d100: [20] = 20 1d20: [9] = 9

Conditions
AOI 19 MDC remaining


As Corrigon sees the demons have breached building 3, he immediately moves to respond.

Frell, time to go rescue more people.

"Heading inside to deal with those demons. Keep those other groups off my back. Will escort the civilians out." Corrigon radios the others, not asking for permission. He lands in front of the building and begins transforming back into robot form.

He then heads inside, scanning and listening for the demons as he goes. He didn't think that the demons will exactly be quiet hunting for their prey.


APM 7
Initiative 1d20+6: [17]+6 = 23

Attack 1 land near building 3
Attacks 2-3 transform back into robot form
Attacks 4-7 enter building and try to find demons,


If Corrigon finds the demons quickly, he will double blast them.

1d20+3: [8]+3 = 11 12d8: [5, 7, 2, 1, 7, 3, 2, 5, 3, 3, 2, 3] = 43 1d20+3: [5]+3 = 8 12d8: [7, 6, 6, 6, 8, 1, 6, 8, 5, 3, 2, 4] = 62 1d20+3: [9]+3 = 12 12d8: [5, 5, 4, 6, 2, 4, 7, 4, 8, 5, 1, 7] = 58
OOC Comments
the damage of the blasts depends on what Corrigon is blasting and their alignment. It isn't clear about inanimate objects.

Automatic Dodge
1d20+5: [2]+5 = 7 1d20+5: [6]+5 = 11 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16 1d20+5: [8]+5 = 13 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17 1d20+5: [1]+5 = 6 1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12 1d20+5: [17]+5 = 22 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 1d20+5: [6]+5 = 11 1d20+5: [6]+5 = 11 1d20+5: [18]+5 = 23 1d20+5: [3]+5 = 8 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16
Image LCPL Corrigon Malath

H.P.: 33
S.D.C.: 54
M.D.C.: 454

Wearing A.D.F. Flight Suit
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [56] = 56 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [3] = 3 ; 1d100: [58] = 58
Conditions: Sixth Sense (Inactive),
I.S.P.: 4, Range: Self, Duration: 10 minutes per level of the psychic, Saving Throw: Not applicable.
Using a form of telekinesis, the Psi-Slayer is able to levitate himself off the ground and move as if walking on thin air! When this power is activated, the psychic can rise up to 10 feet per level of experience and walk - move side to side - at a speed one third his normal speed attribute. The character is able to support his own weight plus 15 pounds per level of experience. Telekinetic walk is useful for moving between buildings (from rooftop to rooftop, over a ravine, etc.), gaining access to windows and balconies, and moving silently over noisy ground like dry leaves, crisp snow, or creaky floorboards, as well as for avoiding land mines, trip wires and pressure sensors.
Note: TK Air Walking adds a bonus of + 10% to the skills prowl, camouflage, climb, acrobatics and escape artistry.
(40 minutes).
I.S.P.: 229/223

Initiative: 1d20+6: [14]+6 = 20
Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Step off edge of building, float down 40', sling HI-80.
Action Two: Finish getting to the ground and make way to building #3, draw Phase Sword. (55.7'/action)
Action Three: Get to building #3, head inside.
Action Four: Either make way deeper in the building or fight with demon. (Phase Sword Strike: 1d20+8: [17]+8 = 25 ; Damage: 5d6: [2, 4, 5, 6, 3] = 20 )
Action Five: Either make way deeper in the building or fight with demon. (Phase Sword Strike: 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28 Nat 20!; Damage: 5d6: [4, 3, 4, 6, 3] = 20 40)
Action Six: Either make way deeper in the building or fight with demon. (Phase Sword Strike: 1d20+8: [3]+8 = 11 ; Damage: 5d6: [3, 1, 1, 3, 5] = 13 )
Action Seven: Either make way deeper in the building or fight with demon. (Phase Sword Strike: 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28 Nat 20!; Damage: 5d6: [1, 5, 6, 6, 6] = 24 48)

Contingency
Will sacrifice actions to activate Psychic Body Field (30 I.S.P.; 40 M.D.C.) if Built-in Force Field goes down.

Parries as Needed: 1d20+14: [14]+14 = 28 , 1d20+14: [3]+14 = 17 , 1d20+14: [18]+14 = 32 , 1d20+14: [19]+14 = 33 , 1d20+14: [5]+14 = 19 , 1d20+14: [15]+14 = 29 , 1d20+14: [13]+14 = 27 .
Dodges vs Ranged Attacks, if Force Field goes down, until reactivated: 1d20+11: [1]+11 = 12 , 1d20+11: [12]+11 = 23 , 1d20+11: [12]+11 = 23 , 1d20+11: [10]+11 = 21 , 1d20+11: [1]+11 = 12 , 1d20+11: [14]+11 = 25 , 1d20+11: [4]+11 = 15 .

Ghast looks to Starchief. "Not enough ammo left, I'm heading in." Ghast says as he steps off the edge of the building he's been perched on. The unique power of Air walking makes the action as non-lethal as taking the stairs, as Ghast floats down towards the street below. Ghast slings his rifle back over his shoulder. More ammo, or a more powerful rifle next time. Ghast thinks as he draws his Phase Sword from it's scabbard on his belt. Probably not the most efficient, but it's near unlimited ammo. Ghast thinks as he hustles across the street to the building Corrigan just entered. Here demon, demon, demon.... come out and play. Ghast thinks creepily.
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers
Contact:

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Chef Icky »

Perception: 1d100<58: [5*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [9] = 9 / 1d100: [6] = 6
Initiative: 1d20+5: [8]+5 = 13
APM: 8

Conditions:
- ISP: 60/66 at the start of this post
- PPE: 45/112 at the start of this post
- Globe of Daylight: 14 minutes remaining
- Armor Bizarre: 3 of 3 destroyed
- Armor of Ithan: 50/50 MDC; Magic fire, lightning, and cold do half damage; 4.5 minutes remaining
- CAF Heavy Battle Armor: 21/120 MDC
- Integral N-40B Force Field: 0/110 MDC
- Dionysus-blessed and UWW-enhanced minotaur hide: 208/208 MDC
- 7 magic nets: 8 melees remaining
- 3 magic nets: 9 melees remaining

"Well, at least we know dese buggers are snaggable..." Icky grumbles as the three of them arrive at the building. Entering after Juan he looks around. "Oi, fellas, if we're gonna be 'ere a while we better rig up some defenses. Anything we can pile up fer some barricades, let's start pilin'. Any o' ya who are good shots, get yer arses upstairs an' find some windows wit' good sight lines. Us brawlers stay 'ere an' prep a proper welcome. An' dose o' ya who like figurin' out stuff, start wrappin' yer noggin 'bout what could be bringin' 'em in."

He sheathes his swords and starts grabbing everything -- anything -- that could be propped up/slid into place or otherwise provide some protection if the demons converge on their position. If? Not 'if' or really 'when...' he snorts. The only question is 'how soon?'
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator.
Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. An' especially when I ain't 'round.


------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [51] = 51 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [20] = 20 | 1d100: [49] = 49

MDC: 1,357/1,519
Super Regeneration (HU:PU3p99): 2d6: [6, 2] = 8

Recognize Weapon Quality 1d100: [32] = 32 | 80% to try and identify just how powerful the dwarf's weapon is

Post
A gray-bearded dwarf pokes his head up and levels a vaguely arcane-looking weapon at Draggor. ”Yer talkin’ an’ wearin’ armor, sonny, so I’m willin’ to b’lieve that yer not one o’ them, but ye’d best be tellin’ me who ye are, then, b’fore I let my blaster do th’ talkin’ for us.”
Draggor powers off the blade and swiftly holsters it, not that they're ever truly unarmed, what with being a living death machine. It's about the gesture! They motion to themselves, "Draggor, with a crew outside dealing with more things like that," pointing towards the nearby dust pile. "Civillians need to be safe." Draggor looks among the bunch beyond the armed dwarf in front, though does scope out what they can of the weapon, and then particularly towards the minotaur and anyone else who might carry themselves in a way as to be useful in combat, defense, and escape, "Anyone can help, can't promise you'll live," Make that a little nicer? "Use me for cover if you need to. Going to radio my friends now."

Assuming that is allowed, "Contact with civilians and at least one that can shoot. Zero threats now." Draggor also offers sharing of the radio with their new dwarf friend, since the situation has the potential to change rapidly at any moment. At the very least, a rough headcount is shared, "Awaiting orders."

At some point, either waiting for radio chatter, or immediately after, the alien asks, "Don't know where they come from. Attacked important things up top. Know anything?"


Combat
Combat
At this point, if there are any threats to the civilians especially, this is what draws Draggor back into combat (outside of course, if something attacks them directly). General strategy: use the vibro blade until the current threat is dealt with, energy blasts for anything out of range, and will pull a shot if it might hurt a civilian. If it's possible to use a dodge *for* someone as a living shield, Draggor also does that.

APM: 7
Initiative: 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9

Autododges
1) 1d20+4: [3]+4 = 7 2) 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 3) 1d20+4: [13]+4 = 17 4) 1d20+4: [12]+4 = 16 5) 1d20+4: [3]+4 = 7 6) 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 7) 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13

Dodge Rolls
1) 1d20+10: [3]+10 = 13 2) 1d20+10: [10]+10 = 20 3) 1d20+10: [13]+10 = 23 4) 1d20+10: [15]+10 = 25 5) 1d20+10: [17]+10 = 27 6) 1d20+10: [13]+10 = 23 7) 1d20+10: [18]+10 = 28

1) Draw Daisho-10 Multiweapon, Vibro Blade (default state)
2) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [7]+6 = 13 / Damage 6d6: [6, 2, 3, 4, 2, 4] = 21 M.D.
3) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 (nat 1) / Damage 6d6: [1, 4, 3, 5, 5, 5] = 23 M.D.
4) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8 / Damage 6d6: [4, 1, 3, 6, 2, 2] = 18 M.D.
5) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [13]+6 = 19 / Damage 6d6: [4, 2, 3, 1, 5, 5] = 20 M.D.
6) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 / Damage 6d6: [3, 6, 3, 5, 6, 4] = 27 M.D.
7) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [5]+6 = 11 / Damage 6d6: [1, 6, 3, 6, 6, 6] = 28 M.D.

AND/OR

1) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [10]+1 = 11 / Damage 7d6: [5, 6, 6, 6, 3, 1, 2] = 29 M.D.
2) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [12]+1 = 13 / Damage 7d6: [4, 4, 6, 6, 1, 2, 1] = 24 M.D.
3) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [13]+1 = 14 / Damage 7d6: [6, 6, 2, 3, 4, 6, 4] = 31 M.D.
4) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [7]+1 = 8 / Damage 7d6: [6, 2, 5, 2, 3, 3, 6] = 27 M.D.
5) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [15]+1 = 16 / Damage 7d6: [1, 1, 3, 1, 4, 3, 5] = 18 M.D.
6) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [20]+1 = 21 (nat 20) / Damage 7d6: [6, 5, 3, 5, 2, 1, 5] = 27 * 2 = 54 M.D.
7) Super Energy Expulsion (Wild Shot) 1d20+1: [15]+1 = 16 / Damage 7d6: [1, 2, 6, 6, 5, 1, 6] = 27 M.D.
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,519 / 1,519
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Starchief »

Perception: 1d100: [31] = 31 /62%
JIC: 1d20: [13] = 13 / 1d100: [96] = 96
Damage: 7d6 (including Starchief's PS)
When held aloft or used to attack, Champion can be commanded to glow like the sun- not bright enough to be blinding or incapacitating, but enough to be noticed even in a well-lit room. Any allied creature (including the wielder) with a good alignment within 60 feet and who can see Champion gains +3 to strike, parry, and dodge. Duration is indefinite provided the above conditions persist.

150/150

+1 to all Saving Throws

443/443

20/20 MDC

  • Helmet: 100/100 MDC
  • Left Arm: 90/90 MDC
  • Right Arm: 90/90 MDC
  • Main Body: 140/220 MDC
  • Left Leg: 100/100 MDC
  • Right Leg: 100/100 MDC
  • Jet Pack: 40/40 MDC
  • N-50B: 116/160 MDC (ON)

  • Ammo: 144/240 shots

  • Smart: 4/4 micro missiles
    • +4 to strike
    • If they miss, they will double back and attack again AKA two attacks per melee round
    • Require a called shot to strike and can dodge at +4
    • Speed: 88 or 60 mph/96 km
  • Dumb: 3/4 micro missiles

Ghast wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:43 pm"Could be worse I guess, got any spare ammo, I'm running low on E-clips."
"Running on Naruni batteries over here. Real good stuff you should give it a try somet..."
Ghast wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:43 pm"Shut up.
"Oh...kay..." Didn't think I was that bad. You are. Cocky and talky as they say. Well, I learned from the best. No, you were like this when I got here. Also, you should focus on the demonic invasion, son. Oh. Right.
Ghast wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:30 pm"Not enough ammo left, I'm heading in."
Corrigon wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:07 pm "Heading inside to deal with those demons. Keep those other groups off my back. Will escort the civilians out."
"I've got your six."
Draggor wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:44 pm"Contact with civilians and at least one that can shoot. Zero threats now." Draggor also offers sharing of the radio with their new dwarf friend, since the situation has the potential to change rapidly at any moment. At the very least, a rough headcount is shared, "Awaiting orders."
"Draggor, excellent news. Evac all civilians to my coordinates. Rooftop perch has perfect visibility of all enemy movements. Once you're here the kid can portal you in. We seal the entry and figure out how to get these people out of here. Has anyone seen a source for these things? We've got to figure out how to cut off the stream."

Starchief gets into sniper position and continues to take out demons from a distance. He focuses on the ones gathered around Building 3 to ease the way for Ghast and Corrigon.


Initiative: 1d20+10: [4]+10 = 14
APM: 11
Soundtrack

Action 1: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [16]+3 = 19 Damage: 2d6: [2, 4] = 6
Action 2: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [13]+3 = 16 Damage: 2d6: [2, 1] = 3
Action 3: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [17]+3 = 20 Damage: 2d6: [1, 3] = 4
Action 4: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [2]+3 = 5 Damage: 2d6: [6, 2] = 8
Action 5: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [6]+3 = 9 Damage: 2d6: [4, 2] = 6
Action 6: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [20]+3 = 23 (CRIT) Damage: 2d6: [2, 6] = 8 x2=16 MD
Action 7: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [15]+3 = 18 Damage: 2d6: [3, 4] = 7
Action 8: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [18]+3 = 21 Damage: 2d6: [3, 5] = 8
Action 9: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [20]+3 = 23 (CRIT) Damage: 2d6: [1, 6] = 7 x2=14 MD
Action 10: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [3]+3 = 6 Damage: 2d6: [3, 6] = 9
Action 11: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [12]+3 = 15 Damage: 2d6: [4, 2] = 6

Auto-Dodge: 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22 1d20+13: [15]+13 = 28 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 1d20+13: [2]+13 = 15 1d20+13: [13]+13 = 26 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 1d20+13: [18]+13 = 31 1d20+13: [11]+13 = 24 1d20+13: [1]+13 = 14
Parries: 1d20+13: [10]+13 = 23 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 1d20+13: [7]+13 = 20 1d20+13: [1]+13 = 14 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22 1d20+13: [17]+13 = 30 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 1d20+13: [8]+13 = 21 1d20+13: [7]+13 = 20 1d20+13: [15]+13 = 28 1d20+13: [1]+13 = 14 1d20+13: [18]+13 = 31
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Dark Lord »

Outside, Starchief gives the order to evacuate the civilians once Draggor reports in, then gives the order to move on the trio of demons across the street. While Exe continues to be frozen in panic, Starchief lays down some covering fire; the individual blasts don’t do much damage but they do distract two of the demons long enough for Corrigon to transform back into robot form, and Ghast to float down to street level (having holstered his now-empty weapon). Corrigon blasts the two demons to dust before they have a chance to penetrate much into the building, and Ghast rushes inside to confront the lone remaining. The resulting melee is like fighting a cornered, vicious animal- all instinct, no finesse or training- and therefore predictable. It goes down in a mass of writhing tentacles, and it is only then you realize that you were fractionally too late. Two adults, a man and a woman, lie on the ground- the man’s neck is broken at quite and angle, and the woman’s arms have been torn off (along with a not-so-healthy chunk of her torso). She’s apparently in the final throes of bleeding to death, and can do little more than twitch her foot. Doing so prompts a small, scared little noise from the far corner, and as the psychic awkwardly leans around it he sees a young girl, no more than four or five, shaking in the corner and eyes fixated on the woman. Presumably her mother, judging by the resemblance. The little girl is clearly petrified and traumatized- no doubt the other civilian corpses scattered about the interior area aren’t helping.

After Starchief gets the all-clear from Ghast and Corrigon he surveys the rest of the battlefield. The demons along the southern front appear to have torn through Icky’s magic nets and one of Kaedras’ force fields- they are moving on building 18 en masse but the second force field walls off the most direct route and most end up taking the long way around. Between that and their slow, shambling speed you’ve got a few seconds, maybe as much as a minute before they’re pm the scene. Reinforcements continue to pour in from the east and west, and mostly just mill about or continue to amble slowly towards building 3. The few that act with some sort of definitive purpose turn south, and you get the sense that it won’t be long before the rest of your team will be surrounded. For the time being though, groups of hunters are breaking off to the west and entering one of the other buildings (10). Starchief is too far away to hear the screams of civilians coming from that building, but those of you inside and closer to the area are not- quite a few civilians from the sound of things.

Inside, Draggor offers introductions as Juan, Icky, and Kaedras come pounding up the stairs. The alien makes the first introductions, prompting the minotaur to lean forward and rumble ”Whassa ‘Draggor’?” When Juan makes a similar statement, the minotaur ducks down and starts tapping at his earpiece, muttering again. ”Urqos? Damn thing must be on the fritz again.” Cue the minotaur messing with it and muttering under his breath in a cruel parody of field repairs. However the dwarf ignores all this and puts up his weapon- still eyeing Draggor suspiciously until Icky and Kaedras show up. This prompts the dwarf to relax a little more visibly, although the elven woman crouched next to him doesn’t appear to have softened her assessment in the slightest. But, after Draggor relays the order to evacuate he sucks on his teeth and looks skeptical yet also a bit relieved. ”Mah name’s Yiggins. I’d loveta pull out, but we got about thirty civilians back there. Residents, I think. Most of ‘em can walk, but a few can’t including one of mine. Polya’s our psychic, and she’s been near catatonic since the horde got down here. Even if we carry ‘em out, most’ve the demons out there can sense life energy, or magic or whatever ye want to call it. We’d be sitting ducks without some form of defense. Ye got anything fer that, Draggor?” As for what caused the demons to be drawn to this area, the dwarf just shakes his head. ”Nae. We were I- uh, down here when they burst all in on us. Like they was huntin’. We were goin’ to evacuate but then Polya collapsed, so we rounded up all the civilians nearby and hunkered down instead. They must be all through the level by now- I’da hoped to lay low and wait fer them to move on, but so far they ain’t and I don’t know why.”

Assuming the conversation does not devolve into open hostility, you are begrudgingly allowed past their perimeter, if you so desire. There you find most of the floor littered with civilians huddling alone or in small groups amongst various cubicles. Some of them are elderly and won’t be able to move fast, others are families with small children that will have similar difficulties. You also come across two more elves dressed similar to the warriors out front- techno-wizard gear. One, an elven woman, is lying motionless on her back with a deathly pallor. Beside her is an elven man, who appears to be deep in concentration. Icky does a brief survey of the floor- there aren’t a ton of exposed windows (thank you, modern office construction) but there are a few. Desks and chairs form the bulk of the available furniture, and while there is plenty of it in quantity the quality (specifically, the durability) could be more reasonably questioned. There's also some computer equipment that looks like it might be more durable, or possibly explosive depending on how cheap their internal components are. Since it looks like the order is to evacuate anyway, perhaps it’s not worth the effort. Something to keep in mind if you do end up in a hold ‘em situation.

What are you doing?
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Corrigon
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:13 am

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Corrigon »

Perception 1d100<41: [65] = 0
JIC 1d100: [57] = 57 1d20: [5] = 5

Corrigon follows up with Ghast and sees him cut down the remaining demon.

"Demons are down!" he says, his voice displaying his grimace as he sees the bodies strewn around. We were only seconds behind them. he remonstrates with himself, scanning around


Provided Ghast points out the child oh frell, this poor kid just lost everything, but right now the time to mourn is later. I need to get her out of here. Corrigon had seen this loss before in the aftermath of what happened to his homeworld. He couldn't help her right now
He changes back into human form and reaches out with his hand to get her to come to him.

"Hey kid, the bad things are all gone. We need to go and keep you safe. I'm Corrigon. I'll keep you safe."

Charm/Impress 1d100<55: [62] = 0
Invoke Trust/Intimidate 1d100<60: [62] = 0

If she comes with them
"We're coming out with a survivor. Give me somewhere safe to go."
Image LCPL Corrigon Malath

H.P.: 33
S.D.C.: 54
M.D.C.: 454

Wearing A.D.F. Flight Suit
User avatar
Juan Echo
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [32*] = 1
JiC 1d20: [12] = 12 / 1d100: [93] = 93

Armor
Splugorth Talisman of Armor of Ithan 100/100 M.D.C. (activated twice today)
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Main Body: 140
  • Helmet: 60
  • Arms: 50 each
  • Legs: 60 each

Board shorts
Teal and black bowling shirt
Action Sandals
HPC bracelet

Weapons
V81 Volcano Mark-1
Magical clubs with the Rings of Sha Los (2)

While the demon onslaught has temporarily subsided, the tensions have not. Juan surveys the survivors inside the office building to assess how viable is an evacuation. Jonny, I bet there are more wounded than armed in this building. They could use my divine intervention. Brother, there are very few people who have survived to be thankful for your divine intervention.* The elderly dwarf that greets Juan confirms this.
Yiggins wrote:"Mah name’s Yiggins. I’d loveta pull out, but we got about thirty civilians back there. Residents, I think. Most of ‘em can walk, but a few can’t including one of mine. Polya’s our psychic, and she’s been near catatonic since the horde got down here. Even if we carry ‘em out, most’ve the demons out there can sense life energy, or magic or whatever ye want to call it. We’d be sitting ducks without some form of defense. Ye got anything fer that, Draggor? Nae. We were I- uh, down here when they burst all in on us. Like they was huntin’. We were goin’ to evacuate but then Polya collapsed, so we rounded up all the civilians nearby and hunkered down instead. They must be all through the level by now- I’da hoped to lay low and wait fer them to move on, but so far they ain’t and I don’t know why."
Juan shakes his head at the mortal. "They seemed to be circling around the building when we entered. We followed them here from Level 1. We can talk when we are in a more secure part of the building." He breaks his staff into two clubs and puts them away as a sign of peace and then follows Yiggins to see the other civilians.

Juan surveys the people in the building. He is pleased to see that there are a few armed star elves in the mix. If Kaedras is representative of his kind of urqos, then Juan believes he can trust them when the battle resumes. He looks back at Yiggins and says, "As I said earlier, we followed a pack of demons here from Level 1. We thought that they were hunting Thraxus."

He says to everyone in the room, "Has anyone noticed the most visible citizen in Center hiding around here?" Assuming no one says yes, Juan shrugs and then asks Wiggins, "Not sure why they would circle around here. Who is your Urqos Polya, and why did she faint?"
Urqos Chief wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:09 pm"Draggor, excellent news. Evac all civilians to my coordinates. Rooftop perch has perfect visibility of all enemy movements. Once you're here the kid can portal you in. We seal the entry and figure out how to get these people out of here. Has anyone seen a source for these things? We've got to figure out how to cut off the stream."
"Roger that lead urqos. We have a large number of elderly and injured mortals here. It may take time to get to the roof."

"This might be our best chance to save as many urqos here as possible," Juan explains to the dwarf. "Every second we have is valuable."

Juan looks at the abandoned office equipment. Toner and faulty electronics. Presumably there are a number of hidden bottles of pure ethanol hidden in the desks. Like most offices, both in the Three Galaxies and other dimensions, it is a perfect death trap. "Before we go, maybe we can rig this floor to be a fire trap. It will take out many demons and give us more time to teleport from the roof."

* Per Rate-A-Deity:
Sal Ammo wrote:Juan Echo
Yayamama Pantheon
2 out of 10
I had chosen the perfect battleground for my militia's last stand. We were supposed to serve as a rallying point for our noble cause. And then this big red godling came wandering in and rallied my men to a narrow victory. Do you know how inspiring a ragged band of wounded survivors is? Not at all. No one wants to support the jackass with the missing leg who claims it was just a flesh wound.
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300 | P.P.E.: 50 | I.S.P.:82
May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Starchief »

Perception: 1d100: [39] = 39 /62%
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 / 1d100: [76] = 76
Damage: 7d6 (including Starchief's PS)
When held aloft or used to attack, Champion can be commanded to glow like the sun- not bright enough to be blinding or incapacitating, but enough to be noticed even in a well-lit room. Any allied creature (including the wielder) with a good alignment within 60 feet and who can see Champion gains +3 to strike, parry, and dodge. Duration is indefinite provided the above conditions persist.

150/150

+1 to all Saving Throws

443/443

20/20 MDC

  • Helmet: 100/100 MDC
  • Left Arm: 90/90 MDC
  • Right Arm: 90/90 MDC
  • Main Body: 140/220 MDC
  • Left Leg: 100/100 MDC
  • Right Leg: 100/100 MDC
  • Jet Pack: 40/40 MDC
  • N-50B: 116/160 MDC (ON)

  • Ammo: 133/240 shots

  • Smart: 4/4 micro missiles
    • +4 to strike
    • If they miss, they will double back and attack again AKA two attacks per melee round
    • Require a called shot to strike and can dodge at +4
    • Speed: 88 or 60 mph/96 km
  • Dumb: 3/4 micro missiles


This is not good. I have an idea. You're not going to like it. I'm up for anything at this point, Champion. My people have under a minute before they're swarmed over there. How many dead are there down there, Andra? What? Why would that... oh... you can't be... can you? Do you do that? When the motive is right, anything that helps win against evil is acceptable. Do you trust me? Yeah... I do. Frak. OK, here we go.

Starchief looks down upon the carnage below and under Champion's guidance, attempts to Animate 4d6: [6, 2, 1, 1] = 10 the Dead ( 1d100: [2] = 2 /64% chance - PASS). If he's successful, he'll Command them to "Attack the demons!" If unsuccessful, he'll try again ( 1d100: [93] = 93 /64% chance - FAIL). He then returns to his perch and continues peppering the demons with laser fire to keep them distracted. He focuses on the ones entering Building 3 to keep the heat off of his teammates.
Juan Echo wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:40 pm"Roger that lead urqos. We have a large number of elderly and injured mortals here. It may take time to get to the roof."
Keying his radio, he calls out to his team "Juan, you've got less than a minute before company arrives. Get whoever's in there and get them out."
Corrigon wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:00 pm"We're coming out with a survivor. Give me somewhere safe to go."
"Drop them off back on the roof of [Building 4] then head to [Building 18] and pick up some more civilians!"

Initiative: 1d20+10: [16]+10 = 26
APM: 11

Soundtrack

Action 1: Animate the Dead
Action 2: Command the Dead "Attack the demons!"
Action 3: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [18]+3 = 21 Damage: 2d6: [2, 2] = 4
Action 4: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [20]+3 = 23 (CRIT) Damage: 2d6: [2, 2] = 4 x2=8 MD
Action 5: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [3]+3 = 6 Damage: 2d6: [4, 2] = 6
Action 6: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [8]+3 = 11 Damage: 2d6: [5, 2] = 7
Action 7: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [5]+3 = 8 Damage: 2d6: [5, 5] = 10
Action 8: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [11]+3 = 14 Damage: 2d6: [1, 4] = 5
Action 9: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [3]+3 = 6 Damage: 2d6: [5, 5] = 10
Action 10: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [14]+3 = 17 Damage: 2d6: [4, 6] = 10
Action 11: Fire NE-99 Rapid Fire Assault Laser (Setting 1, -1 blast) @ Demon. Strike: 1d20+3: [14]+3 = 17 Damage: 2d6: [3, 2] = 5

Auto-Dodge: 1d20+13: [19]+13 = 32 1d20+13: [19]+13 = 32 1d20+13: [7]+13 = 20 1d20+13: [14]+13 = 27 1d20+13: [12]+13 = 25 1d20+13: [17]+13 = 30 1d20+13: [14]+13 = 27 1d20+13: [6]+13 = 19 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 1d20+13: [14]+13 = 27 1d20+13: [8]+13 = 21

Parries: 1d20+13: [6]+13 = 19 1d20+13: [17]+13 = 30 1d20+13: [17]+13 = 30 1d20+13: [11]+13 = 24 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 1d20+13: [18]+13 = 31 1d20+13: [18]+13 = 31 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22 1d20+13: [2]+13 = 15 1d20+13: [2]+13 = 15
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers
Contact:

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Chef Icky »

Perception: 1d100<61: [9*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 / 1d100: [34] = 34

Conditions:
- ISP: 60/66 at the start of this post
- PPE: 45/112 at the start of this post
- Globe of Daylight: 13.75 minutes remaining
- Armor Bizarre: 3 of 3 destroyed
- Armor of Ithan: 50/50 MDC; Magic fire, lightning, and cold do half damage; 4.25 minutes remaining
- CAF Heavy Battle Armor: 21/120 MDC
- Integral N-40B Force Field: 0/110 MDC
- Dionysus-blessed and UWW-enhanced minotaur hide: 214/214 MDC

Icky makes his way upstairs and is more than a skosh relieved to find non-hostile (or at least not overtly so) residents in the building. He gives each of the impromptu guardians a nod and notes with some amusement the minotaur having 'issues' with his translator. "Oi, chum, don't stress over it..." he smirks. "Yer translator's workin' fine -- dey're just 'unique.' Ya get me?"
Dark Lord wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:09 am”Mah name’s Yiggins. I’d loveta pull out, but we got about thirty civilians back there. Residents, I think. Most of ‘em can walk, but a few can’t including one of mine. Polya’s our psychic, and she’s been near catatonic since the horde got down here. Even if we carry ‘em out, most’ve the demons out there can sense life energy, or magic or whatever ye want to call it. We’d be sitting ducks without some form of defense. Ye got anything fer that, Draggor?” As for what caused the demons to be drawn to this area, the dwarf just shakes his head. ”Nae. We were I- uh, down here when they burst all in on us. Like they was huntin’. We were goin’ to evacuate but then Polya collapsed, so we rounded up all the civilians nearby and hunkered down instead. They must be all through the level by now- I’da hoped to lay low and wait fer them to move on, but so far they ain’t and I don’t know why.”
Icky raises an eyebrow slightly as the dwarf stutters and is given the stinkeye by his 'lady friend.' About to spill the beans there, were you Stumpy? He pretends not to have noticed as he starts looking around the room as if assessing the defensive scenario in the room. Loose lips crash spaceships, but what about loose thoughts? He adds to himself as he opens his mind to listen in on any stray surface thoughts in the room.

((OOC: activate Telepathy (12 minutes; 4 ISP) and start reading surface thoughts up to 60 feet (18.3 m) away))

"Dey ain't movin' on, chum, dat's da problem..." He grunts. "Dey seem Hells-bent on depopulatin' da whole level. Whatever yer down 'ere for, dese folks are lucky ya were in da neighborhood. Ya say ya got a few dat can't walk? I may be able ta help a bit -- where are dey?"

He seeks out the 2-3 who are in the worst shape and kneels down beside them. "Oi, don't worry. We're 'ere ta help..." he soothes as he lays a hand on each one and mutters under his breath. "Oi, Big D, please help yer humble servant -- dat's me by da way -- show dis poor soul just how much of a kick-arse god ya are by sendin' some healin' power to 'em..."

((OOC: casting Heal Wounds up to 3 times if necessary at 10 PPE each))
Healing #1 -- 3d6: [3, 2, 3] = 8 SDC and 1d6: [6] = 6 Hit Points
Healing #2 -- 3d6: [3, 5, 6] = 14 SDC and 1d6: [6] = 6 Hit Points
Healing #3 -- 3d6: [1, 2, 4] = 7 SDC and 1d6: [1] = 1 Hit Points
Juan Echo wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:40 pm"Roger that lead urqos. We have a large number of elderly and injured mortals here. It may take time to get to the roof."

"This might be our best chance to save as many urqos here as possible," Juan explains to the dwarf. "Every second we have is valuable."

Juan looks at the abandoned office equipment. Toner and faulty electronics. Presumably there are a number of hidden bottles of pure ethanol hidden in the desks. Like most offices, both in the Three Galaxies and other dimensions, it is a perfect death trap. "Before we go, maybe we can rig this floor to be a fire trap. It will take out many demons and give us more time to teleport from the roof."
Starchief wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:40 pmKeying his radio, he calls out to his team "Juan, you've got less than a minute before company arrives. Get whoever's in there and get them out."
Icky shakes his head. "No time fer fare-ya-well presents, Red. Ya heard Meatball -- it's time ta amscray." He looks at the dwarf. "We got under a minute 'fore uninvited company comes callin'. Get everyone who can move upstairs." He looks to Kaedras. "Slim, ya got 'nuff juice left ta block da door downstairs -- or at least da stairwell?" Looking back at Juan, he adds, "C'mon, chum, we can play 'last stand' later -- grab an armful o' folks dat can't walk an' let's get 'em topside."
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator.
Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. An' especially when I ain't 'round.


------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [12] = 12 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [4] = 4 ; 1d100: [95] = 95
Conditions: Sixth Sense (Inactive),
I.S.P.: 4, Range: Self, Duration: 10 minutes per level of the psychic, Saving Throw: Not applicable.
Using a form of telekinesis, the Psi-Slayer is able to levitate himself off the ground and move as if walking on thin air! When this power is activated, the psychic can rise up to 10 feet per level of experience and walk - move side to side - at a speed one third his normal speed attribute. The character is able to support his own weight plus 15 pounds per level of experience. Telekinetic walk is useful for moving between buildings (from rooftop to rooftop, over a ravine, etc.), gaining access to windows and balconies, and moving silently over noisy ground like dry leaves, crisp snow, or creaky floorboards, as well as for avoiding land mines, trip wires and pressure sensors.
Note: TK Air Walking adds a bonus of + 10% to the skills prowl, camouflage, climb, acrobatics and escape artistry.
(40 minutes).
I.S.P.: 229/223

Dark Lord wrote:Outside, Starchief gives the order to evacuate the civilians once Draggor reports in, then gives the order to move on the trio of demons across the street. While Exe continues to be frozen in panic, Starchief lays down some covering fire; the individual blasts don’t do much damage but they do distract two of the demons long enough for Corrigon to transform back into robot form, and Ghast to float down to street level (having holstered his now-empty weapon). Corrigon blasts the two demons to dust before they have a chance to penetrate much into the building, and Ghast rushes inside to confront the lone remaining. The resulting melee is like fighting a cornered, vicious animal- all instinct, no finesse or training- and therefore predictable. It goes down in a mass of writhing tentacles, and it is only then you realize that you were fractionally too late. Two adults, a man and a woman, lie on the ground- the man’s neck is broken at quite and angle, and the woman’s arms have been torn off (along with a not-so-healthy chunk of her torso). She’s apparently in the final throes of bleeding to death, and can do little more than twitch her foot. Doing so prompts a small, scared little noise from the far corner, and as the psychic awkwardly leans around it he sees a young girl, no more than four or five, shaking in the corner and eyes fixated on the woman. Presumably her mother, judging by the resemblance. The little girl is clearly petrified and traumatized- no doubt the other civilian corpses scattered about the interior area aren’t helping.
Ghast's brain slows. Oh lords... this is awful. Surprisingly the usual heckles of Ghast's imperfect mind don't make themselves known. A trickle of ice seems to be running down Ghast's spine. "Corrigan... we have a problem." Ghast says quietly as he gingerly approaches the child. Instinctively Ghast reaches out to touch the child. "Let's get you somewhere safe..." Ghast says as he activates
I.S.P.: 8, Range: Self or others by touch, Duration: One minute per level of experience.
This power temporarily suppresses the chemical and psychological components of fear in the recipient. As a result, the character is unable to feel fear or is barely frightened even if intellectually he realizes he is in grave danger, or is facing a terrifying monster or situation. This enables the character to think rationally and take calm, calculated action, rather than respond with the typical "fight or flight" reactions of those who are scared. While this power is activated, the character automatically succeeds on any roll to resist Horror Factor, even if magically induced.
This power can be used on the psychic himself or on one or two others.
and uses it on the child. Once Corrigan has the child, Ghast turns to the parents. "I'm so sorry...."

Ghast steps from the building and begins looking for another target, the icy chill in his spine has begun to boil, and soon Ghast fears it will be too much to bare.

Initiative: 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8
Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Activate
I.S.P.: 10 to lift/move/hurl an object that weighs 100 Ibs, +10 I.S.P. per each additional 100 Ibs, Range: 100 feet per level of experience, Duration: 2 minutes per level of experience.
Damage: See below.
The power is basically the same as the ability described in the Physical Category of psionic powers, but greatly enhanced. Differences are increased range, dramatically increased weight and damage. The character can use Super Telekinesis to manipulate as many as one object per level of his experience, as long as the combined weight does not exceed his total weight capacity.
• +3 to strike with Telekinesis; physical/skill bonuses to strike do not apply when Telekinesis is used.
• +4 to parry with Telekinesis, by using a controlled object to parry or sheer telekinetic force to block an attack. Counts as a medium heavy object; Costs: 8 I.S.P.
• S.D. C. Damage from Hurled Objects:
Very Small : 6 ounces to 1 pound: 1D4.
Small: 1.5 to 2 Ibs: 1D6 S.D.C.
Medium Small : 2-4 Ibs: 2D4 S.D.C.
Medium: 5 to 10 Ibs: 3D4 S.D.C.
Medium Large: 11 to 25 Ibs: 3D6 S.D.C.
Large: 26 to 40 Ibs: 4D6 S.D.C. and add 1D6 damage for each additional 20 Ibs up to 200 Ibs.
• Mega-Damage from Huge Hurled Objects: M.D. is only possible with Super Telekinesis and only when the hurled object is 100 Ibs or heavier and is a hard material like wood, stone or metal (not people). Does 1D4 M.D. per 100 pounds.
(100 I.S.P.)
Action Two and Three: Drag 1,000 pounds of debris near himself.
Action Four: Hurl 500 lbs of debris at target. (Strike: 1d20+3: [19]+3 = 22 ; Damage: 5d4: [4, 2, 4, 2, 4] = 16 M.D.)
Action Five: Recall 500 lbs of debris.
Action Six: Hurl 500 lbs of debris at target. (Strike: 1d20+3: [2]+3 = 5 ; Damage: 5d4: [2, 3, 4, 2, 1] = 12 M.D.)
Action Seven: Recall 500 lbs of debris.

Parries with debris field: 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 , 1d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 , 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 , 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 , 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13 , 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 .
Dodges if Ranged: 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 , 1d20+9: [10]+9 = 19 , 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 , 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 , 1d20+9: [9]+9 = 18 , 1d20+9: [19]+9 = 28 , 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 .
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [17] = 17 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [2] = 2 | 1d100: [49] = 49

MDC: 1,360/1,519
Super Regeneration (HU:PU3p99): 2d6: [2, 1] = 3

Basic Electronics 1d100: [36] = 36 | 50%
Recognize Weapon Quality 1d100: [23] = 23 | 80%
Salvage 1d100: [14] = 14 | 55%
Any or some combination of the above to aid in helping Juan build an improvised explosive.

Post
The alien first gets everyone to the point where the tour is given, and a headcount is gathered. Juan and others arriving helps somewhat with the awkwardness, from Icky to reassuring the other minotaur and providing healing, to Juan conveying the urgency of the need to evacuate.

Yiggins wrote:"Nae. We were I- uh,"
Draggor sees Icky give pause there as well. At some point after the survey, the beast arranges to be near Yiggins and asks him quietly, "You were where?" A stray claw helps in adjusting some of the rapid healing going on. Add some reassurance! "Information helps us." Maybe not the most delicate person to be doing this.

Juan wrote:"Before we go, maybe we can rig this floor to be a fire trap. It will take out many demons and give us more time to teleport from the roof."
The alien does what they can to quickly asses what can and cannot contribute to this little project, especially making use of their claws to rip apart casings and get at any presumably volatile goodies inside. If anything the creature looks almost natural doing this, making an alarming pile of salvage. They are startlingly quick about it as time is of the essence, and once done with finding what they can, offer to Juan, "Can stay back and detonate on signal, buy time?" Unless the parts encountered convey a greater danger, Draggor's confidence in surviving ground zero is.. assumed. Not planning on standing IN it are you? The creature looks around to find a proper location to have a clear shot to blast, and maybe have a chance of fleeing up the stairs before being fully caught in the inevitable explosion.
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,519 / 1,519
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Dark Lord »

The Horde Arrives in: 45 seconds

Atop building 4, Champion gets a little creative and urges Starchief to do something distasteful. Reaching out with his rune sword, Starchief animates a few corpses from around the area. The demons all appear to crumble into ash when slain, but there are plenty of civilian corpses about and it is easy enough to rustle some up. Unfortunately the corpses all start shambling towards the demonic horde just as Corrigon and Ghast emerge from the building, the latter holding a dirty and shell-shocked little girl. It took some coaxing to get her into the robot’s arms, but thanks to Ghast’s psionic influence a panicked meltdown is avoided and she just mutely allows herself to be taken along. Her eyes widen considerably at the sight of all the dead people walking around, but Corrigon hustles her away before too much more long-term trauma is done (hopefully). Ghast, meanwhile, turns away and decides to telekinetically vent his rage at the tragedy against the oncoming horde. Most are still far enough away that they can’t do much back at the psi-slayer, but a few of the monsters appear to be capable of firing lighting bolts that impact Ghast ((-32 MDC Ghast)) even as he uses some nearby debris from Corrigon’s encounter to smash one of them to a pulp. With Starchief providing additional cover fire, Corrigon is able to fly back up to the rooftop and drop the girl off next to Exe. His commander then orders him to building 18 to evacuate the others before the horde arrives.

Inside building 18, a wary cease-fire is achieved and you take a few moments to make a plan with your new associates, do what you can for the wounded, and arrange an evacuation.
Chef Icky wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:46 pm"Oi, chum, don't stress over it..." he smirks. "Yer translator's workin' fine -- dey're just 'unique.' Ya get me?"
The (other) minotaur stares back at Icky for a moment before nodding. Then, not taking his eyes off of the ex-marine he nudges the dwarf and rumbles, ”Hey boss, izzat-?“ before getting none-too-discreetly shushed. Icky, growing increasing certain that some form of shenanigans are afoot, much more discreetly reaches out telepathically to try and find out just what it is this ‘Yiggins’ isn’t saying. The conversation continues on.
Juan Echo wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:40 pm"As I said earlier, we followed a pack of demons here from Level 1. We thought that they were hunting Thraxus… Has anyone noticed the most visible citizen in Center hiding around here?" Assuming no one says yes, Juan shrugs and then asks Wiggins, "Not sure why they would circle around here. Who is your Urqos Polya, and why did she faint?"
Yiggins shakes his head. ”No, th’ rich n’ prickish don’t generally visit ‘round these parts, I’d think we’da noticed. As fer Polya, well, uh, she went catatonic right before the demonic attack began. She’s a mite sensitive to these sorts of things, I’m sure if we ken get her outta here she’ll clear up just fine.” During this, Icky is monitoring Yiggins, and grabs
First, he’s telling the truth when he says he’s seen no sign of Thraxus. He is, however, lying about Polya. Yiggins’ answer to Juan’s question prompts an image, of the young woman (now lying catatonic in the back) reaching out to one of the computer towers and closing her eyes in concentration. Then almost immediately convulsing and going limp.
With the preliminaries out of the way, the conversation now turns to the matter of survival. Juan suggests an evacuation to the roof, and Icky concurs.
Chef Icky wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:46 pm "Dey ain't movin' on, chum, dat's da problem..." He grunts. "Dey seem Hells-bent on depopulatin' da whole level. Whatever yer down 'ere for, dese folks are lucky ya were in da neighborhood. Ya say ya got a few dat can't walk? I may be able ta help a bit -- where are dey?"
”Ye’re tellin’ me ye got transport, then? All the way down here? Best get on wit’ it then.” The elf standing next to Yiggins gives him a severe look and appears about to protest, but he pre-emptively silences her with an upraised hand and speaks softly. ”We cannae stay here. The others’re already tired, and we’re running low on ammo. And I want to get Polya away from here.” With a deep breath but clear eyes he turns back to Icky. ”We’ll go with ye. The wounded are back here.” Yiggins, with about half of his fighters in tow, takes you into the back. Healing wounds allows Icky to stabilize two of the more severely injured civilians, but apparently does nothing for Polya.

Kaedras (possibly after blocking off the lower stairwell) spots a path to the roof and scouts ahead, reporting an all clear for now but that the horde is approaching on the ground and will be at the building entrance in a matter of seconds. After dropping off the little girl, Corrigon morphs back into some sort of flying transport ((kindly specify next post)) and flies back towards the building. He lands towards the end of the round, and will be able to begin taking on passengers next round. The youngest and most mobile civilians are first, barely waiting for Corrigon to touch down on the roof. As the civilians begin to make their way Corrigon, Kaedras, and any of the rest of you that make it up to the roof will begin to hear increase screaming from building 10. Demons have breached the perimeter, and as you watch a young woman frantically tears open the door to the far rooftop. She spots you and she screams, ”PLEASE! HELP US!!!” From the sound of things, there isn’t much time.

Down below Juan is initially inspired to look for some alcohol and try to rig up a crude explosive. Draggor is particularly eager to help with the plan, but Icky dissuades both of them. There’s unlikely to be enough time to rig up some kind of powerful explosion from non-explosive materials- even if you had the skills- so unless someone has grenades, plastique, or something similar ready to go you’ll have to settle for impeding the demons, rather than blowing them up. Draggor offers to stay behind and cover their retreat when Juan, still sorting through the various pieces of office furniture and technical equipment, spots a logo on one of the computer towers. It’s the same one he’s seen adoring his page many times- and if he checks, it is one that you will find on quite a few of the other computers on that floor. Rate-A-Deity™.

What are you doing?

Updates
Again, combat posts optional but if you’re attacking or trying to interfere with the horde (or the attack on building 10) please include them.
All PPE/ISP/ammo spent as intended.
Ghast: -32 MDC
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [6] = 6 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [19] = 19 ; 1d100: [60] = 60
Conditions: Sixth Sense (Inactive),
I.S.P.: 4, Range: Self, Duration: 10 minutes per level of the psychic, Saving Throw: Not applicable.
Using a form of telekinesis, the Psi-Slayer is able to levitate himself off the ground and move as if walking on thin air! When this power is activated, the psychic can rise up to 10 feet per level of experience and walk - move side to side - at a speed one third his normal speed attribute. The character is able to support his own weight plus 15 pounds per level of experience. Telekinetic walk is useful for moving between buildings (from rooftop to rooftop, over a ravine, etc.), gaining access to windows and balconies, and moving silently over noisy ground like dry leaves, crisp snow, or creaky floorboards, as well as for avoiding land mines, trip wires and pressure sensors.
Note: TK Air Walking adds a bonus of + 10% to the skills prowl, camouflage, climb, acrobatics and escape artistry.
(38 minutes).
I.S.P.: 10 to lift/move/hurl an object that weighs 100 Ibs, +10 I.S.P. per each additional 100 Ibs, Range: 100 feet per level of experience, Duration: 2 minutes per level of experience.
Damage: See below.
The power is basically the same as the ability described in the Physical Category of psionic powers, but greatly enhanced. Differences are increased range, dramatically increased weight and damage. The character can use Super Telekinesis to manipulate as many as one object per level of his experience, as long as the combined weight does not exceed his total weight capacity.
• +3 to strike with Telekinesis; physical/skill bonuses to strike do not apply when Telekinesis is used.
• +4 to parry with Telekinesis, by using a controlled object to parry or sheer telekinetic force to block an attack. Counts as a medium heavy object; Costs: 8 I.S.P.
• S.D. C. Damage from Hurled Objects:
Very Small : 6 ounces to 1 pound: 1D4.
Small: 1.5 to 2 Ibs: 1D6 S.D.C.
Medium Small : 2-4 Ibs: 2D4 S.D.C.
Medium: 5 to 10 Ibs: 3D4 S.D.C.
Medium Large: 11 to 25 Ibs: 3D6 S.D.C.
Large: 26 to 40 Ibs: 4D6 S.D.C. and add 1D6 damage for each additional 20 Ibs up to 200 Ibs.
• Mega-Damage from Huge Hurled Objects: M.D. is only possible with Super Telekinesis and only when the hurled object is 100 Ibs or heavier and is a hard material like wood, stone or metal (not people). Does 1D4 M.D. per 100 pounds.
(1,000 lbs; 7:45 minutes)

H.P.: 22/22
S.D.C.: 70/70
I.S.P.: 229/123
Armor (Main Body): 90/90
Integrated Force Field: 75/43


To say Ghast is angry is likely an understatement to his emotional state. Ghast is a man with a lot of emotional baggage and a very poor upbringing. In the best of circumstances someone in Ghast's shoes may be damaged, in Ghast's case he is far from a stable adult. Ghast screams in rage at the demons approaching, and hurls chunks of debris with only the power of his mind. Which to any watching could easily surmise is more than a little unhinged.

I will not allow them to hurt any more innocents! How do you expect to stop them? Yes, blood for blood... dash their skulls on the stones! Ghast's mind rages even against itself. "Demons I will show you true pain!" Ghast bellows as he tries to smash more of the hoard.

Initiative: 1d20+6: [19]+6 = 25
Number of Attacks: 7

Action One: Rise 40' into the air, and Hurl 500 lbs of debris at target. (Strike: 1d20+3: [14]+3 = 17 ; Damage: 5d4: [4, 1, 4, 3, 2] = 14 M.D.)
Action Two: Recall 500 lbs of debris.
Action Three: Hurl 500 lbs of debris at target. (Strike: 1d20+3: [17]+3 = 20 ; Damage: 5d4: [4, 3, 3, 1, 1] = 12 M.D.)
Action Four: Recall 500 lbs of debris.
Action Five: Hurl 500 lbs of debris at target. (Strike: 1d20+3: [18]+3 = 21 ; Damage: 5d4: [2, 1, 1, 1, 1] = 6 M.D.)
Action Six: Recall 500 lbs of debris.
Action Seven: Hurl 500 lbs of debris at target. (Strike: 1d20+3: [2]+3 = 5 ; Damage: 5d4: [3, 4, 3, 2, 3] = 15 M.D.)

Contingency

If Force Field drops, Ghast will sacrifice an action to manifest
I.S.P.: 30, Range: Self. Duration: Two minutes per level of experience.
Effect: With a thought, the psychic instantly surrounds himself with a telekinetic force field that conforms to the shape of his body and enables him to physically move and fight. It is a Mega-Damage structure with 10 M.D.C. per level of experience. The field takes the shape of a dim, white, transparent aura that completely surrounds and encloses the body of the psychic. Items held in his hands, hung from his back, or worn on top of his head are not protected. On the downside, the field does not protect against disease, radiation, or toxic fumes, nor magic or psionic attacks other than physical ones (energy blasts, fire, etc.). Worse, the TK-force field means the psychic loses his sense of touch, because the field is between him and all objects/materials outside the force field. This lack of touch sensation means the character cannot feel much of anything he picks up or touches after the field has been erected. This makes the use of skills that require a sense of touch and manual dexterity -30%, and delicate items may be accidentally dropped or crushed.


Parries with debris field: 1d20+4: [18]+4 = 22 , 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 , 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 , 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10 , 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10 , 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 , 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 .
Dodges if Ranged: 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 , 1d20+9: [20]+9 = 29 , 1d20+9: [12]+9 = 21 , 1d20+9: [15]+9 = 24 , 1d20+9: [10]+9 = 19 , 1d20+9: [10]+9 = 19 , 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 .
User avatar
Exe
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Exe »

Perception: 1d100: [95] = 95 /39%
JiC: 1d20: [13] = 13 | 1d100: [15] = 15

Conditions: Sense Rifts [110 miles] | Res to Cold/Fire (1/2) | Bio-Regen 1d6*5/min | FF [61/110MDC] | Invisibility: Simple [11m:45s] | Carpet of Adhesion [10 minutes] | Telepathy [Two-Way between Ariel | 8min | 300ft ] | Anti-Grav Flight [40 mins | 70MPH | Zero-G 85%]

Active Ariel Magic: N/A

Skills:
Streetwise: 1d100: [34] = 34 /47% (Find a place to stash girl and Corus)

Post:

As Exe attempts to parry another demon, the young demi-god can't help but question his life choices at the current moment. What the heck am I doing? People don't just help people, and why should Corus or I fight off a wall of demons?! Exe blinks in disbelief as he falls back with the others and follows Corrigon. "I'mma go help them!" Exe says to Starchief sorta but no one in specific as he rushes off during a calm. Things were so much simpler back on Sillenda... sure, sucked but at least I knew what to expect... Exe silently thinks, his eyes dropping briefly as his mind wanders. Corus's own mental response floods the demigod as he feels a wash of concern and the color purple flashes in his mind as he just smirks. 'Sorry bud, memories. It's almost the anniversary too. Just.. stay up there for now, I might have you pick me up. Exe communicates to his familiar as he tries to refocus his mind on the matter at hand.

"Uh, Sandsh--Matt? Follow me, not going head on to the demons. Going to try clearing out the people first. Just, uh, follow and cover me and any people we're helping." Exe tells his ariel who cocks his head, his eyes flashing briefly before nodding and following without a word. Not a few moments after Exe is with Corrigon and the others does he hear his Ariel's voice in his head.

"You are distracted. Your distraction will get you killed." Exe hears and the demi-god can't help but wince slightly. "Keep your mind in the now, not then, not before. Your death will be meaningless if it is here." Exe hears next, fighting the urge to roll his eyes. Yes, yes, I know, I know. "Calm your mind, sense what is around you and use it." Matthew continues and Exe sighs and simply nods in response. Easy for him to say. I just got thrown into all this, what does he expect. Immediate perfection? I know that tune... Exe's mind trails off again.

When Corrigon drops off the little girl next to Exe, he snaps out of his internal confusion and blinks before holding up his hand in protest. "Hey! No! What am I supposed to do?" Exe exclaims before awkwardly smiling at the girl. "Uh, high. I'm Exe. This is Matt. Uh, here. Just in case." Exe says and holds up his hands infront of her. "Ever see magic up close?" Exe asks as he casts Armor of Ithan on the girl. "This'll at least protect you." Exe offers and then points to a corner, out of the way. After another moment, Exe nods and suddenly a large eagle lands near him and the girl. "This is Corus, he'll keep you safe." Exe offers, patting the eagle on the side and encouraging her to do so. Watch her, if you even think your in danger, take off with her and fly until I find a better place. Exe orders and, assuming the girl doesn't try stopping him, tries to join the others on the rooftops (if he isn't already there.)

IF Exe hears the screams from Bldg 10, he will squint and look towards the building while triggering his mic. "Some people need help at, uh..." Exe pauses and counts or looks for an identifier. "Building 10. I could portal them out?" He finishes with a content nod he got it right. Exe will then focus his mind, and after a moment, he feels the weight of gravity lose its meaning as he slowly starts floating, then Exe will take off with Matthew close in tow towards Building 10. [Anti-Grav Flight]

IF Exe is forced into combat, he will immediately daze as many demons as he can with a well-placed blinding flash. The small demi-god will then work on corralling them into groups by dodging and magically netting as many as he can in one shot. Each time he successfully nets a grouping of demons, if, he will shout "HA HA!" like a kid surprised and excited his plan worked.

PPE Used: 50/282


PC Combat:

APM: 5
Initiative: 1d20+5: [4]+5 = 9
Auto-Dodge: 1d20+5: [9]+5 = 14 | 1d20+5: [17]+5 = 22 | 1d20+5: [6]+5 = 11 | 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 | 1d20+5: [2]+5 = 7
Parries: 1d20+6: [20]+6 = 26 | 1d20+6: [18]+6 = 24 | 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 | 1d20+6: [18]+6 = 24 | 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7

A1: Activate Armor's Invulnerability.
A2: Cast Blinding Flash (2 PPE) at the closest central spot to hit as many demons as he can.
A3: Magic Net first grouping of demons (7 PPE)
A4: Magic Net second grouping of demons (7 PPE) (if needed)
A5: Magic Net third grouping of demons (7 PPE) (if needed)

PPE Used: 73/282

Ariel Combat:
Perception: 1d100<25: [82] = 0
JiC: 1d20: [8] = 8 | 1d100: [38] = 38

Abilities: See the Invisible | HF/Awe 12 | Bio-Regen 4d6 MDC/minute | AoI [40/40 MDC] | Personal MDC: 660/660

APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14
Parries: 1d20+6: [17]+6 = 23 | 1d20+6: [18]+6 = 24 | 1d20+6: [7]+6 = 13 | 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 | 1d20+6: [4]+6 = 10 | 1d20+6: [13]+6 = 19

A1: Psi-Sword the closest enemy engaging Exe. Strike: 1d20+8: [8]+8 = 16 | DMG: 6d6: [4, 2, 4, 3, 5, 3] = 21 MDC
A2: Psi-Sword the closest enemy engaging Exe. Strike: 1d20+8: [6]+8 = 14 | DMG: 6d6: [6, 6, 1, 5, 2, 6] = 26 MDC
A3: Psi-Sword the closest enemy engaging Exe. Strike: 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23 | DMG: 6d6: [3, 3, 3, 1, 4, 2] = 16 MDC
A4: Psi-Sword the closest enemy engaging Exe. Strike: 1d20+8: [2]+8 = 10 | DMG: 6d6: [6, 6, 3, 3, 4, 6] = 28 MDC
A5: Psi-Sword the closest enemy engaging Exe. Strike: 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 | DMG: 6d6: [3, 5, 5, 5, 2, 5] = 25 MDC
A6: Reserved for Dodge: 1d20+6: [7]+6 = 13

Contingencies: If Matthew's AoI drops, he will use his 2nd? Charge (or third/last)
If Matthew sees a new threat, he will disengage at his own risk to defend Exe.

Ariel Contingencies: If the demon dies, the Ariel will move onto the next.

PPE Used: 60/440
ISP Used: 30/160
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Oren Exe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Ronan (Spook Squad)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
Bronze Level Patron
Bronze Level Patron
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Kaedras Starfall »

Perception 48% 1d100: [26] = 26

JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12
JIC: 1d100: [15] = 15

Conditions:
  • Enhanced Reflexes: +1 attack per melee, +3 initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge. +2 to P.P. (adding further bonuses to strike/parry/dodge if boosted to 16 or higher), and +15% to all physical skills that rely on coordination or balance
Kaedras stands at guard, listening as his friends talk with the holdouts in building 18. As Icky begins to heal each one, Kaedras nods in quiet approval. Hopefully his healing is quicker than mine would be - but I stand willing to assist if necessary.
Icky wrote:"Slim, ya got 'nuff juice left ta block da door downstairs -- or at least da stairwell?"
Kaedras nods. "Consider it done."

Kaedras throws up a thick forcefield across the narrow stairway. It won't hold them forever... it may be that the walls and floor are weaker than the forcefield, but it may buy a moment or two.

He then scouts around and finds a path to the roof. He returns to the group. "We have but moments before the enemy converge. This way!" He leads them toward the roof, and begins getting them aboard the Corrigon-transport, taking only a brief moment to wonder at the Arismal's marvelous ability.
voice from building 10 wrote:”PLEASE! HELP US!!!”
Kaedras pivots toward building 10. "Get these people to safety - that building needs help!" He grabs onto Corrigon's exterior - not taking a seat but holding firmly with his supernatural star-elf strength - and calls out. "Drop me off over there!"

Consign these demons back to the hells they crawled out of!

Provided Corrigon can swing by building 10, Kaedras gets off on the rooftop and makes his way down to the voice he heard screaming.

"This is Kaedras, at Building 10 - more refugees inside."

If he runs into trouble, he will attack with his Psi sword.

Initiative: 1d20+7: [20]+7 = 27

APM: 6

Action 1: Telekinetic Force Field (-30 ISP) across stairwell
Action 2: hitch a ride to building 10
Action 3: Slice and/or dice if need be 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23 ; Damage 6d6: [2, 5, 2, 5, 3, 6] = 23 MD
Action 4: Slice and/or dice if need be 1d20+12: [17]+12 = 29 ; Damage 6d6: [3, 2, 1, 2, 6, 5] = 19 MD
Action 5: Slice and/or dice if need be 1d20+12: [20]+12 = 32 ; Damage 6d6: [4, 4, 1, 1, 4, 1] = 15 MD
Action 6: Reserved for Dodge 1d20+11: [2]+11 = 13

Parries (if needed): 1) 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 ; 2) 1d20+12: [7]+12 = 19 ; 3) 1d20+12: [8]+12 = 20 ; 4) 1d20+12: [7]+12 = 19 ; 5) 1d20+12: [18]+12 = 30 ; 6) 1d20+12: [14]+12 = 26

If Exe sees the people at building 10
Exe wrote:Some people need help at, uh... Building 10. I could portal them out?"
"A wonderful plan, young Master Exe."
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 122/188
M.D.C.: 45/45

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35/35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)


Aldón MDC: 125/150

Water Relic PPE: 300/300
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers
Contact:

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Chef Icky »

Perception: 1d100<61: [37*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [5] = 5 / 1d100: [33] = 33

Conditions:
- ISP: 56/66 at the start of this post
- PPE: 15/112 at the start of this post (assuming 3 castings of Heal Wounds)
- Telepathy: 11.75 minutes remaining
read surface thoughts up to 60 feet (18.3 m) away; two-way telepathic communication up to 460 feet (140.2m)

- Globe of Daylight: 13.5 minutes remaining
- Armor Bizarre: 3 of 3 destroyed
- Armor of Ithan: 50/50 MDC; Magic fire, lightning, and cold do half damage; 4 minutes remaining
- CAF Heavy Battle Armor: 21/120 MDC
- Integral N-40B Force Field: 0/110 MDC
- Dionysus-blessed and UWW-enhanced minotaur hide: 214/214 MDC
Dark Lord wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:07 amThe (other) minotaur stares back at Icky for a moment before nodding. Then, not taking his eyes off of the ex-marine he nudges the dwarf and rumbles, ”Hey boss, izzat-?“ before getting none-too-discreetly shushed.
"Maybe, maybe not..." Icky simply replies with a smirk in passing. Why do I have this feeling our reputation has preceded us? he notes silently as he goes about the conversation and defensive assessment.

Having gleaned the surface thoughts from the dwarf he reaches out first to Kaedras and then to Juan telepathically. Oi, chum, don't let on 'ere but we need ta keep an eye on dese mugs. Da girl got zapped tryin' ta psi-hack a computer an' dey know who we are. If dey weren't up ta somethin' I'm a Splugorth's hairball.
Dark Lord wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:07 am”Ye’re tellin’ me ye got transport, then? All the way down here? Best get on wit’ it then.” The elf standing next to Yiggins gives him a severe look and appears about to protest, but he pre-emptively silences her with an upraised hand and speaks softly. ”We cannae stay here. The others’re already tired, and we’re running low on ammo. And I want to get Polya away from here.” With a deep breath but clear eyes he turns back to Icky. ”We’ll go with ye. The wounded are back here.” Yiggins, with about half of his fighters in tow, takes you into the back. Healing wounds allows Icky to stabilize two of the more severely injured civilians, but apparently does nothing for Polya.
"We got a Corrigon, which is close as we can get ta transport at da moment..." Icky grunts as he follows Yiggins and begins to heal who he can as well as he can.

"Well, frak..." he mutters and shakes his head as his spell doesn't seem to be able to affect Polya. "Whatever's ailin' her, it's beyond me ability ta heal at da moment. But, she's still breathin' so dat's somethin' at least."
Kaedras Starfall wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:48 amKaedras nods. "Consider it done."

Kaedras throws up a thick forcefield across the narrow stairway. It won't hold them forever... it may be that the walls and floor are weaker than the forcefield, but it may buy a moment or two.

He then scouts around and finds a path to the roof. He returns to the group. "We have but moments before the enemy converge. This way!" He leads them toward the roof, and begins getting them aboard the Corrigon-transport, taking only a brief moment to wonder at the Arismal's marvelous ability.
He nods in Kaedras' direction. "Much obliged, chum. Da longer we can slow 'em down da better." He gingerly scoops up Polya, carrying her up the stairs and lying her in whatever's the most 'comfortable' spot he can find before going back downstairs to help others while keeping his mind open to any surface thoughts he can glean from her or anyone else. Meanwhile, he keys his comlink.

"Oi chums, we're gettin' dese folks up on da roof -- anybody spottin' a more secure spot 'round 'ere we can airlift 'em to? An' even better, anybody see where all dese buggers are comin' from dat we can plug a cork inta?"

Once everyone's evacuated up to the roof, Icky grabs Borgtha and sets up a firing position (slinging a couple of tables if needed/possible) where he can draw a bead on the stairwell from as much cover as possible. Big D, if you're tuning in we could use a hand. Don't have to be much -- right now anything would be appreciated.
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator.
Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. An' especially when I ain't 'round.


------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Corrigon
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:13 am

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Corrigon »

Perception 1d100<41: [38*] = 1
JIC 1d100: [93] = 93 1d20: [9] = 9

conditions
AOI 15 MDC remaining

Not really aware of Ghast casting a spell on her, Corrigon scoops her up, grateful for small mercies. He hopes she can come back from this. As they exit the building, he quickly finds himself holding his hand over the child's eyes as he witnesses the dead walking around
"What the frell???!!!" he exclaims, turning to face a different direction as he transforms into a hover truck like he did before.

"Don't be afraid, just changing to be able to transport us!" With that, he gently lifts off into the air, before depositing her with Starchief and Exe. In high demand, he speeds over to Building 18 where the civilians are waiting.

"Welcome onboard the Malath express! Please, no drinking or smoking onboard and anybody vomiting will be cleaning it up later." he says, trying to alleviate the tension.

Dark Lord wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:07 am Kaedras (possibly after blocking off the lower stairwell) spots a path to the roof and scouts ahead, reporting an all clear for now but that the horde is approaching on the ground and will be at the building entrance in a matter of seconds. After dropping off the little girl, Corrigon morphs back into some sort of flying transport ((kindly specify next post)) and flies back towards the building. He lands towards the end of the round, and will be able to begin taking on passengers next round. The youngest and most mobile civilians are first, barely waiting for Corrigon to touch down on the roof. As the civilians begin to make their way Corrigon, Kaedras, and any of the rest of you that make it up to the roof will begin to hear increase screaming from building 10. Demons have breached the perimeter, and as you watch a young woman frantically tears open the door to the far rooftop. She spots you and she screams, ”PLEASE! HELP US!!!” From the sound of things, there isn’t much time.
Corrigon is immediately conflicted; did he stay and evacuate or did he go and render aid? If none of the others move, I can't just stay here, but is it a case of the numbers. What saves the most people?
Kaedras Starfall wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:48 am Kaedras pivots toward building 10. "Get these people to safety - that building needs help!" He grabs onto Corrigon's exterior - not taking a seat but holding firmly with his supernatural star-elf strength - and calls out. "Drop me off over there!"
"I'll be right back! And watch where you are putting those hands." he says, closing his doors and speeding over to Building 10, before giving Kaedras enough chance to jump down and heading straight back to Building 18.

If he can break the lines of demons below them into either building on his way back, he will initiate a strafing run on his way past, splitting his shots up to make them dive for cover and stop their attempts to break in for a moment.

Once back at Building 18, if the less mobile are ready, he will insist they be placed onboard first. Once full up, he will fly over to the elevator and provide covering fire until they have disembarked.

1d20+1: [6]+1 = 7 6d8: [1, 1, 2, 5, 4, 3] = 16 1d20+1: [16]+1 = 17 6d8: [2, 8, 5, 2, 2, 8] = 27 1d20+1: [9]+1 = 10 6d8: [2, 7, 1, 3, 3, 4] = 20 1d20+1: [19]+1 = 20 6d8: [1, 4, 7, 1, 1, 5] = 19 critical =38 1d20+1: [14]+1 = 15 6d8: [2, 6, 3, 5, 8, 4] = 28 1d20+1: [20]+1 = 21 6d8: [8, 1, 2, 8, 3, 7] = 29 = critical 58 1d20+1: [15]+1 = 16 6d8: [8, 2, 1, 4, 7, 2] = 24

Auto dodge
1d20+5: [5]+5 = 10 1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17 1d20+5: [1]+5 = 6 1d20+5: [2]+5 = 7 1d20+5: [4]+5 = 9 1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12
Image LCPL Corrigon Malath

H.P.: 33
S.D.C.: 54
M.D.C.: 454

Wearing A.D.F. Flight Suit
User avatar
Juan Echo
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [9*] = 1
JiC 1d20: [20] = 20 / 1d100: [52] = 52

Armor
Energy Aura 88/100 M.D.C. (activated twice today)
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 60
  • Arms: 50 each
  • Legs: 60 each
  • Main Body: 140

Board shorts
Teal and black bowling shirt
Action Sandals
HPC bracelet

Weapons
Magical staff with the Rings of Sha Los (2)
V81 Volcano Mark-1 22/25

Psionics
Butcher's bill: -16 I.S.P.
Healing touch (-6 I.S.P) - 2d4: [4, 3] = 7 H.P. - Heal one of the wounded guys
Healing touch (-6 I.S.P) - 2d4: [3, 2] = 5 H.P. - Heal one of the wounded guys
Telepathy (-4 I.S.P.; 14:00/14:00) - Listen to Yiggins' surface thoughts as he asks questions

There is not much time before demons will overrun the room containing civilians and a trio of Galactic Adventurers. Juan Echo figures that one way to buy more is to create an office fire that will slow whatever chases them. However, this office doesn't have any hard alcohol or expired (and highly flamible) supplies laying around. The lack of visible misery is oddly disappointing.
Priest Icky wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:46 pm"No time fer fare-ya-well presents, Red. Ya heard Meatball -- it's time ta amscray." He looks at the dwarf. "We got under a minute 'fore uninvited company comes callin'. Get everyone who can move upstairs."
"Very well, Priest," Juan says reaching behind a powered down computer tower. "There is nothing to start a stairwell fire with here..."

He looks at the logo on the computer and it is oddly familiar. It is a symbol of validation for many an obscure pantheon within the Three Galaxies; it's the logo for Rate-A-Deity. He looks around quickly. Why would this symbol be here? Jonny, I think this is the office of Rate-A-Deity. Really, all the way down here? It kinda makes sense when you think about it? He abandons his search and helps Icky evacuate the wounded. But in the back of his mind, he gets suspicious. First my profile gets bombed, and now here we are. Am I being paranoid? No, Jonny, for once I think you're on to something.
PriestIcky wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:58 am"Oi chums, we're gettin' dese folks up on da roof -- anybody spottin' a more secure spot 'round 'ere we can airlift 'em to? An' even better, anybody see where all dese buggers are comin' from dat we can plug a cork inta?"
"Right behind you, Priest."

Juan goes back to the group of injured and lays his hands (healing touch, -6 I.S.P.) on two of them. He then scoops up one of them with his left arm and cradles him against his chest. With his right, he picks up Yiggins and puts him up his shoulders. "Do not worry, I am a certified God of Travelers and I will get us out of here safely.*" Juan then lifts the second person he healed up and heads up the stairs following Icky.

Heading up the stairwell, Juan is curious about Yiggins. He activates his telepathic powers (-4 I.S.P.) and listens carefully as he asks the dwarf questions. "How did your group end up in this building?" If Yiggins claims to work at Rate-A-Deity, then Juan will say, "Is that so? I'm a huge fan. Check out my profile**... some other time. I think it was hacked. What do you do here?" However, in the more likely case that Yiggins tells some story about being here by dumb luck, Juan will nod politely. "Funny coincidence we came here as well. You know I've always wanted to visit this building. You ever hear of Rate-A-Deity? I have an account with them. Ever hear of the Wandering God, Juan Echo**?" And finally, if there is any reason and time to ask it, "Was Polya doing anything special when she collapsed?"

*Per Rate-A-Deity
Xtr@Sausage wrote:Juan Echo
Yayamama Pantheon
1 out of 10
I lost my job and ended up 50,000 UTC in debt because of 'the Wanderer'. I had to pay for all those pizzas we didn't deliver. Doesn't he know that '30 parsecs or it's free' is legally binding?
**Per Rate-A-Deity
D1ppyFr@nc3 wrote:Juan Echo
Yayamama Pantheon
1 out of 10
I was invited to 'Jonny's' church, and it turned out to be the back of a transport shuttle with a water bed and fondue pot.
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300 | P.P.E.: 50 | I.S.P.:82
May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Dark Lord »

The Horde Arrives at 18 in: 30 seconds
Civilians evacuated in: One minute

On the northern front, Ghast gives vent to his rage via telekinesis, crushing another demon in a hail of debris. But they keep coming- worse yet, some of them keep shooting- lightning shorts out Ghast’s force field and forces him to raise a psychic body field ((-30 IISP)) which is also promptly shorted out. Starchief picks off another via covering fire, but it’s looking increasingly like you won’t be able to hold this position for long. At Starchief’s side, the little girl watches mutely. Exe briefly tries to console her, but realizes that it will have to wait until everyone is safe so he and Matthew hop into Corrigon. He does, however, detail Corus to stay with the girl. Anyone who looks back later will see her clutching the bird next to her- as if holding on for dear life.

In the most capacious hover-truck form he can manage Corrigon rockets towards building 18. Both he and Exe spot the panic at building 10 (as does Kaedras on the roof below), but before Corrigon can detour Exe acts first. Casting a flight spell on himself, he gives Matthew his orders and then rushes to aid this latest group of civilians in trouble. Before following suit, Matthew says to Corrigon ”Proceed with the evacuation. There are nearly 40 people down there- every second counts.” Matthew then flies off, but not before stopping to grab Kaedras and deposit the elf alongside Exe. It is neither the most graceful nor the most comfortable mode of flight, but it is mercifully short-lived

Three more civilians are just behind the screaming woman, and behind them at least twice as many demons. These particular specimens sport long, wicked claws- but Exe’s blinding flash catches them by surprise and they fall back just long enough for the civilians to make it to the roof. One of the demons scrabbles frantically at its eyes, blocking some of those behind it, but three more make it past the flash. Exe is able to catch two with a pair of magic nets, while Kaedras dispatches the third with his psi-sword with some help from Corrigon.

Back on building 18 Corrigon heeds Matthew’s advice and lands on the rooftop, to the immediate acclaim of the civilians. Building 10 is still close enough that he can provide supporting fire as the demons emerge onto the rooftop- helping Kaedras kill one demon that makes it past Exe’s spells. Corrigon can continue to provide supporting fire from building 18, but he needs to remain stationary long enough for everyone to climb aboard. Between Icky’s holy magic and Juan’s healing touches, most of the severely-injured people can at least help others help them onto the truck, but by Corrigon’s estimation it will take at least a minute to get everyone in and situated to the point where he can move reasonably quickly.

Meanwhile, Icky has concluded that something fishy is afoot- and not the fun, delicious kind of fishy. After sharing what he’s learned via telepathy, he and Juan move to get everyone topside and into Corrigon’s backside. Icky keeps an open mind, literally and figuratively, but isn’t able to glean much else telepathically. Yiggins and his crew are clearly combat veterans- they are in a hostile situation (potentially two), and they are keeping their thoughts and emotions tightly guarded. An unfocused, non-specific probe doesn’t pick up anything more than that guard, which escalates as does the tension between the two teams. The civilians, however, are another matter. Their thoughts and emotions are not disciplined nor guarded, and while everyone hanging together is staving off the worst of the panic (this is Phase World, after all), there’s a palpable sense of relief at the prospect of getting the hell out of dodge. Not exactly top secret information, that. But as Icky works his way through the crowd, gently pushing those who can to get to the roof on their own power, aiding those who need it, and letting his good-natured charisma do its work he picks up on something else. There’s a fear there- fear of the demons, yes, fear for their lives. But, surprisingly equal in its intensity, they’re afraid of something else. For some reason, all of the civilians are extremely eager to get away from those damn computer towers.
Chef Icky wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:58 amHe gingerly scoops up Polya, carrying her up the stairs and lying her in whatever's the most 'comfortable' spot he can find before going back downstairs to help others while keeping his mind open to any surface thoughts he can glean from her or anyone else.
Moving surprisingly quietly for such a big guy, the other minotaur none-too-gently elbows Icky out of the way and picks up Polya herself. ”I got ‘er.” he mumbles, picking the woman up as if she were made of fine china that might break at the slightest mishandling. They two of them get to the rooftop in a jiffy.

Juan ponders the seeming coincidence of Rate-A-Deity servers being at this particular location, and decides that the answers likely lie with Yiggins. Unfortunately, his approach to getting them isn’t exactly endearing.
Juan Echo wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:58 am"Do not worry, I am a certified God of Travelers and I will get us out of here safely.*" Juan then lifts the second person he healed up and heads up the stairs following Icky.
When Juan moves for Yiggins he immediately readies his blaster. ”Now I know yer not thinkin’ of tryin’ to carry me, are ye? My own legs work just fine, thank you very much. Go bother someone who needs it.”
Juan Echo wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:58 am"How did your group end up in this building?... Funny coincidence we came here as well. You know I've always wanted to visit this building. You ever hear of Rate-A-Deity? I have an account with them. Ever hear of the Wandering God, Juan Echo**?" And finally, if there is any reason and time to ask it, "Was Polya doing anything special when she collapsed?"
”The same way I reckon ye did, ye red bastard. We took th’ lift and walked.” That’s about all Yiggins has to say about that, but he entertains Juan a moment longer. ”I’m not one for social media. I think it’s all fer people who’re getting’ paid to do it, or who’ve got nothin’ better to do. Now, are we gettin’ outta here or do ye want to interrogate me some more?” Juan’s telepathy doesn’t get him much from the man, but he does sense sincerity.

What are you doing?


Updates
Combat posts from everyone fighting demons on building 10, plus Ghast (if you continue to engage the horde).
PPE/ISP used as intended save for Exe (only used two magic nets).
Ghast: FF, psychic body field destroyed
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Exe
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Exe »

Perception: 1d100: [72] = 72 /39%
JiC: 1d20: [11] = 11 | 1d100: [91] = 91

Conditions: Sense Rifts [110 miles] | Res to Cold/Fire (1/2) | Bio-Regen 1d6*5/min | FF [61/110MDC] | Invisibility: Simple [11m:45s] | Carpet of Adhesion [10 minutes] | Telepathy [Two-Way between Ariel | 8min | 300ft ] | Anti-Grav Flight [40 mins | 70MPH | Zero-G 85%]

Active Ariel Magic: N/A

Skills:
Invoke Trust: 1d100: [3] = 3 /86% (Make the refugees trust him)
Lore, Creatures of Magic: 1d100: [11] = 11 /66% (Exe deciding if he should feel bad for the demons)

Post:

Anyone with a keen eye can spot a literal shit-eating grin on the teenager's face as he successfully nets a couple demons. He shakes it off and looks to the civilians and ushers them with his hands. "Follow me, trust me, let's go!" Exe says, the last part turning his head towards his ariel "Cover us while I get them out of here. Be safe but don't hold back." Exe says and will turn his attention from his ariel as Matthew spearheads any demons that make it to the roof.

To the people, he leads them around from the demons then clears his mind and pictures the safest place he can on PW (either a refugee center / the elevators / etc) and extends his hands. A symbol appears in his mind and he rotates his left hand as a portal appears to open a doorway within range (400ft range). Once the portal is open, Exe will usher the people inside. "Quick! Go through!" Exe says quickly as he pours all his focus into keeping it open as long as possible. If his portal closes and there are still civilians up top, he will reopen the portal and keep it open as long as Matthew can contain the demons. "I'm escorting a group from 10's roof off the roof with a portal." Exe says over the radio as he continues ushering them through.

Matthew takes heed to the order and then proceeds to make himself the most threatening target on the field, unleashing a fury few demons see in their enemies. The normal appearance of the ariel vanishes as his large golden wings sprout from his back and his normal robed appearance seems to mold into a far more regal, powerful looking man standing several feet taller. His Psi-sword now reminiscent of a flamberge as he moves to eviscerate the nearest demon. Rending demons from the mortal planes old hat for many of the Spirits. Rending demons at the order of a child, that might be a new one for this Spirit. If Exe sees this transformation, he will briefly pause and mutter "Woah. Cool." and smile with wide eyes before shaking it off and moving to help the civilians.

PC Combat:

APM: 5
Initiative: 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15
Auto-Dodge: 1d20+5: [19]+5 = 24 | 1d20+5: [14]+5 = 19 | 1d20+5: [6]+5 = 11 | 1d20+5: [1]+5 = 6 | 1d20+5: [1]+5 = 6
Parries: 1d20+6: [19]+6 = 25 | 1d20+6: [19]+6 = 25 | 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 | 1d20+6: [5]+6 = 11 | 1d20+6: [4]+6 = 10

A1-3: Activate Mystic Portal [Remains Active for 4 minutes, max range 400 for one-way teleportation]

Actions 4-5 will depend on environmental conditions. He will hold his remaining two actions to intercept demons or direct people and use the radio.

Contingent Action: Blinding Flash any demons that get past Matthew (3 PPE to empower it)
Contingent Action: Magic Net any demons that get past Matthew (7 PPE)


PPE Used: 73/282

Ariel Combat:
Perception: 1d100<25: [99] = 0
JiC: 1d20: [15] = 15 | 1d100: [63] = 63

Abilities: See the Invisible | HF/Awe 12 | Bio-Regen 4d6 MDC/minute | AoI [40/40 MDC] | Personal MDC: 660/660

APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18
Parries: 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14 | 1d20+6: [17]+6 = 23 | 1d20+6: [9]+6 = 15 | 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 | 1d20+6: [5]+6 = 11 | 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18

A1: Metamorphosis to Angelic form.
A2: Psi-Sword the closest enemy. Strike: 1d20+8: [3]+8 = 11 | DMG: 6d6: [5, 1, 3, 2, 1, 4] = 16 MDC
A3: Psi-Sword the closest enemy. Strike: 1d20+8: [11]+8 = 19 | DMG: 6d6: [2, 5, 3, 5, 2, 3] = 20 MDC
A4: Psi-Sword the closest enemy. Strike: 1d20+8: [16]+8 = 24 | DMG: 6d6: [1, 1, 6, 3, 2, 1] = 14 MDC
A5: Psi-Sword the closest enemy. Strike: 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 | DMG: 6d6: [6, 3, 2, 5, 1, 3] = 20 MDC
A6: Reserved for Dodge: 1d20+6: [7]+6 = 13

Contingencies: If Matthew's AoI drops, he will use his 2nd? Charge (or third/last)
If any demons get past him and make for Exe and the refugees, Matt disengage and go engage those.

*Per Rate-A-Deity
SnoutMouth9909 wrote:Thraxus
Of his own Egotistical Pantheon on Phase World
1 out of 10
An Attack on WHITE TOWER? Thraxus Missing? DEMONS and Fights on the LOWER Levels?! COINCIDENCE???
There I were, resting, when upon a sudden I heard an ungodly roar outside. Demons. Demons everywhere. Explosions. Sand storms?! I don't know what's happening .All I know is Thraxus's goons are running amok through the normally quiet part of the level fighting DEMONS like they aren't the reason the DEMONS are here. I say ENOUGH of these GAWD-LINGs and DEMI-HAWGs are OUT! Send 'em BACK to their OWN realm or dimension or whatever the hell they call it. I say the Prometheans KICK THEM OUT!
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Oren Exe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Ronan (Spook Squad)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
User avatar
Juan Echo
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [41] = 0
JiC 1d20: [3] = 3 / 1d100: [87] = 87

Armor
Energy Aura 88/100 M.D.C. (activated twice today)
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 60
  • Arms: 50 each
  • Legs: 60 each
  • Main Body: 140

Board shorts
Teal and black bowling shirt
Action Sandals
HPC bracelet

Weapons
Magical staff with the Rings of Sha Los (2)
V81 Volcano Mark-1 22/25

Combat
APM: 7
Initiative 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17
1. Help evacuate civilians, talk to Yiggins
2. Help evacuate civilians, talk to Yiggins
3. Help evacuate civilians, talk to Yiggins
4. Energy blast at demons on Building 10 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 (CRITICAL STRIKE)/ damage 3d6: [2, 3, 3] = 8 x 2 = 16 M.D.
5. Energy blast at demons on Building 10 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 / damage 3d6: [5, 2, 3] = 10 M.D.
6. Energy blast at demons on Building 10 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13 / damage 3d6: [5, 4, 1] = 10 M.D.
7. Energy blast at demons on Building 10 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 / damage 3d6: [5, 4, 5] = 14 M.D.

Psionics
Butcher's bill: -16 I.S.P.
Telepathy (13:45/14:00)

With the civilians on the roof, Juan begins to load people on to their transport, which seems to be the newest Adventurer, Corrigon. As he does this, he continues to chat up the civilians' presumptive leader, Yiggins. Something sinister has lurked everywhere the Wanderer has gone with the Adventurers; their trip to Level 9 feels no different. It's not just that Thraxus is missing, or the demon horde. There seems to be something at the center of this chaos. And yet, Wiggins seems to have an answer to Juan's queries.
Urqos Yiggins wrote:"The same way I reckon ye did, ye red bastard. We took th’ lift and walked. I’m not one for social media. I think it’s all fer people who’re getting’ paid to do it, or who’ve got nothin’ better to do. Now, are we gettin’ outta here or do ye want to interrogate me some more?"
"We have time," Juan says lifting up an alien on to the back of the truck. "So tell me why you were here. You said you were already here when the demons attacked, and Urqos Polya fainted. What was she doing right before the demons attacked?"

Speaking of which. Juan looks in the direction of Corrigon's firing, Building 10. They're coming out of every building. He holds out his magical staff, taking aim at the demons on the other roof, and then fires an energy blast. In between shots he looks back at Yiggins, listening to his explanation for how this group ended up at Rate-A-Deity. If Yiggins insists he wasn't there until after the demons, Juan jerks his head in the direction of the two star elves in techno-wizard gear. "What about them?"
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300 | P.P.E.: 50 | I.S.P.:82
May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Corrigon
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:13 am

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Corrigon »

Perception 1d100<41: [14*] = 1
JIC 1d100: [33] = 33 1d20: [11] = 11

Conditions
AOI 15MDC remaining

After Matthew speaks to him, Corrgon is a bit nonplussed (and possibly slightly aroused, its not easy to tell when you are a flying vehicle).

And who was that? I am really going to need to get an organisational chart to find out whom is on the squad.... Who am I kidding, that implies any form of organisational planning, which so far, is pretty much not happening.

"Okay everyone, get inside. Cram yourselves in. It won't be a long trip, so don't worry too much about comfort. I can fit people in the cab as well, so fill every available space."

His radar is picking up the horde coming and does some quick calculations based on their speed and trajectory. It didn't look good.

"Okay Wideload, lothario, that horde will be here PDQ and by my calculations before we get everyone loaded up. Do either of you have a plan to slow them down long enough to get out of here?" he radios Icky and Juan, as he continues to provide covering fire.

APM 7
Initiative 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7
Double blasts at Demons 1d20+3: [13]+3 = 16 12d8: [3, 4, 6, 7, 2, 8, 3, 1, 1, 4, 7, 8] = 54 1d20+3: [6]+3 = 9 12d8: [2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 5, 1, 6, 3, 3, 7, 4] = 38 1d20+3: [2]+3 = 5 12d8: [8, 7, 5, 3, 5, 4, 4, 6, 7, 8, 6, 3] = 66 1d20+3: [12]+3 = 15 12d8: [5, 8, 2, 8, 6, 3, 4, 6, 3, 6, 8, 8] = 67 1d20+3: [1]+3 = 4 12d8: [6, 3, 1, 7, 4, 2, 5, 4, 1, 7, 7, 7] = 54 1d20+3: [4]+3 = 7 12d8: [5, 4, 6, 5, 1, 2, 2, 5, 2, 3, 7, 4] = 46 1d20+3: [17]+3 = 20 12d8: [1, 6, 4, 7, 6, 6, 1, 8, 4, 7, 3, 8] = 61

Auto dodges (will be uncomfortable for the passengers)
1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 1d20+5: [20]+5 = 25 1d20+5: [2]+5 = 7 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 1d20+5: [2]+5 = 7 1d20+5: [17]+5 = 22 1d20+5: [9]+5 = 14 1d20+5: [20]+5 = 25 1d20+5: [2]+5 = 7 1d20+5: [5]+5 = 10 1d20+5: [19]+5 = 24 1d20+5: [18]+5 = 23 1d20+5: [20]+5 = 25
Image LCPL Corrigon Malath

H.P.: 33
S.D.C.: 54
M.D.C.: 454

Wearing A.D.F. Flight Suit
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [80] = 80 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [15] = 15 ; 1d100: [5] = 5
Conditions: Sixth Sense (Inactive),
I.S.P.: 4, Range: Self, Duration: 10 minutes per level of the psychic, Saving Throw: Not applicable.
Using a form of telekinesis, the Psi-Slayer is able to levitate himself off the ground and move as if walking on thin air! When this power is activated, the psychic can rise up to 10 feet per level of experience and walk - move side to side - at a speed one third his normal speed attribute. The character is able to support his own weight plus 15 pounds per level of experience. Telekinetic walk is useful for moving between buildings (from rooftop to rooftop, over a ravine, etc.), gaining access to windows and balconies, and moving silently over noisy ground like dry leaves, crisp snow, or creaky floorboards, as well as for avoiding land mines, trip wires and pressure sensors.
Note: TK Air Walking adds a bonus of + 10% to the skills prowl, camouflage, climb, acrobatics and escape artistry.
(38:45 minutes).
I.S.P.: 10 to lift/move/hurl an object that weighs 100 Ibs, +10 I.S.P. per each additional 100 Ibs, Range: 100 feet per level of experience, Duration: 2 minutes per level of experience.
Damage: See below.
The power is basically the same as the ability described in the Physical Category of psionic powers, but greatly enhanced. Differences are increased range, dramatically increased weight and damage. The character can use Super Telekinesis to manipulate as many as one object per level of his experience, as long as the combined weight does not exceed his total weight capacity.
• +3 to strike with Telekinesis; physical/skill bonuses to strike do not apply when Telekinesis is used.
• +4 to parry with Telekinesis, by using a controlled object to parry or sheer telekinetic force to block an attack. Counts as a medium heavy object; Costs: 8 I.S.P.
• S.D. C. Damage from Hurled Objects:
Very Small : 6 ounces to 1 pound: 1D4.
Small: 1.5 to 2 Ibs: 1D6 S.D.C.
Medium Small : 2-4 Ibs: 2D4 S.D.C.
Medium: 5 to 10 Ibs: 3D4 S.D.C.
Medium Large: 11 to 25 Ibs: 3D6 S.D.C.
Large: 26 to 40 Ibs: 4D6 S.D.C. and add 1D6 damage for each additional 20 Ibs up to 200 Ibs.
• Mega-Damage from Huge Hurled Objects: M.D. is only possible with Super Telekinesis and only when the hurled object is 100 Ibs or heavier and is a hard material like wood, stone or metal (not people). Does 1D4 M.D. per 100 pounds.
(1,000 lbs; 7:30 minutes)

H.P.: 22/22
S.D.C.: 70/70
I.S.P.: 229/93
Armor (Main Body): 90/90
Integrated Force Field: 75/0; Disabled


Ghast's anger is great, but it isn't so strong that he doesn't notice the danger he is in. Ghast draws the debris to himself fashioning a wall to interpose between himself and the horde's ranged attacks. Need to be smart. Can't get revenge if something unrelated kills you first. Ghast thinks clearly for the first time in a while. "Horde is still on the move, I can't hold them back." Ghast says over the radio as he moves towards the other Galactic Adventurers, via roof tops, heading towards building ten.

@GolbezHatred Wrote.
Juan Echo
Yayamama Pantheon
Rating: 1 out of 10

The supposed wanderer said he was a drummer, when I was complaining that my band lacked one. He then proceeded to drink all our beer and sleep with my girlfriend. Worst band mate ever, and I never found out if he could actually drum.


Initiative: 1d20+6: [6]+6 = 12
Number of Attacks: 7

Action One to Seven: Move all the debris between himself and the Horde to act as cover as he flees.

Parries with debris field: 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 , 1d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 , 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10 , 1d20+4: [8]+4 = 12 , 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 , 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10 , 1d20+4: [18]+4 = 22 .
Dodges if Ranged: 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 , 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20 , 1d20+9: [20]+9 = 29 , 1d20+9: [14]+9 = 23 , 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 , 1d20+9: [16]+9 = 25 , 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 .
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Starchief »

Perception: 1d100: [91] = 91 /62%
JIC: 1d20: [2] = 2 / 1d100: [77] = 77
Damage: 7d6 (including Starchief's PS)
When held aloft or used to attack, Champion can be commanded to glow like the sun- not bright enough to be blinding or incapacitating, but enough to be noticed even in a well-lit room. Any allied creature (including the wielder) with a good alignment within 60 feet and who can see Champion gains +3 to strike, parry, and dodge. Duration is indefinite provided the above conditions persist.

150/150

+1 to all Saving Throws

443/443

20/20 MDC

  • Helmet: 100/100 MDC
  • Left Arm: 90/90 MDC
  • Right Arm: 90/90 MDC
  • Main Body: 140/220 MDC
  • Left Leg: 100/100 MDC
  • Right Leg: 100/100 MDC
  • Jet Pack: 40/40 MDC
  • N-50B: 116/160 MDC (ON)

  • Ammo: 124/240 shots

  • Smart: 4/4 micro missiles
    • +4 to strike
    • If they miss, they will double back and attack again AKA two attacks per melee round
    • Require a called shot to strike and can dodge at +4
    • Speed: 88 or 60 mph/96 km
  • Dumb: 3/4 micro missiles


Damnit. You got anything else for me, Champion? I always have something in the face of evil, Starchief. Oh... Oh! That's not a bad idea. "Damnit. This might be a bad idea." Starchief says to no one in particular. He turns to the young girl and says "Do not leave this rooftop unless me or one of my people tells you to, OK?"

Starchief activates his jetpack and flies top speed to building 18. Once he's there, he asks Champion to activate Multi-Phase, creating 4 additional copies of himself (-80 ISP). He fires off micro-missiles and flies around to attract as much attention as possible to himself, switching between forms in the hopes that it'll be enough to distract the horde and buy some time for his crew.


Initiative: 1d20+10: [5]+10 = 15
APM: 11
Soundtrack
Action 1-3: Fly to Building 18.
Action 4: Activate Multi-Phase (4 copies, -80 ISP, duration 10 minutes)
Action 5: Fire micro-missile at cluster of demons. Strike: 1d20: [14] = 14 Damage: 6d6: [5, 3, 1, 2, 4, 5] = 20 to a 3 foot area.
Action 6: Fire micro-missile at cluster of demons. Strike: 1d20: [3] = 3 Damage: 6d6: [5, 3, 6, 3, 2, 3] = 22 to a 3 foot area.
Action 7: Fire micro-missile at cluster of demons. Strike: 1d20: [7] = 7 Damage: 6d6: [6, 2, 4, 4, 3, 4] = 23 to a 3 foot area.
Action 8: Fire micro-missile (smart) at cluster of demons. Strike: 1d20+4: [15]+4 = 19 Damage: 6d6: [3, 2, 1, 2, 1, 3] = 12 to a 3 foot area.
Action 9: Fire micro-missile (smart) at cluster of demons. Strike: 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13 Damage: 6d6: [4, 3, 1, 3, 3, 6] = 20 to a 3 foot area.
Action 10: Fire micro-missile (smart) at cluster of demons. Strike: 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 Damage: 6d6: [5, 4, 2, 2, 5, 2] = 20 to a 3 foot area.
Action 11: Fire micro-missile (smart) at cluster of demons. Strike: 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 Damage: 6d6: [1, 5, 6, 1, 2, 4] = 19 to a 3 foot area.

Auto-Dodge: 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 1d20+13: [2]+13 = 15 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22 1d20+13: [15]+13 = 28 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 1d20+13: [19]+13 = 32 1d20+13: [2]+13 = 15 1d20+13: [19]+13 = 32 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 1d20+13: [12]+13 = 25 1d20+13: [6]+13 = 19
Dodge: 1d20+14: [5]+14 = 19 1d20+14: [2]+14 = 16 1d20+14: [17]+14 = 31 1d20+14: [16]+14 = 30 1d20+14: [2]+14 = 16 1d20+14: [10]+14 = 24 1d20+14: [19]+14 = 33 1d20+14: [11]+14 = 25 1d20+14: [20]+14 = 34 1d20+14: [15]+14 = 29
Parries: 1d20+17: [9]+17 = 26 1d20+17: [13]+17 = 30 1d20+17: [1]+17 = 18 1d20+17: [10]+17 = 27 1d20+17: [3]+17 = 20 1d20+17: [14]+17 = 31 1d20+17: [6]+17 = 23 1d20+17: [1]+17 = 18 1d20+17: [19]+17 = 36 1d20+17: [18]+17 = 35 1d20+17: [6]+17 = 23

Contingency: If Starchief is being attacked, he will dodge into another form. If that takes an action, he will sacrifice an action to do so.
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [3] = 3 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [2] = 2 | 1d100: [40] = 40

MDC: 1363/1,519
Super Regeneration (HU:PU3p99): 2d6: [1, 2] = 3

Pilot Jet Pack 1d100: [19] = 19 | 88%

Post
Icky wrote:"C'mon, chum, we can play 'last stand' later -- grab an armful o' folks dat can't walk an' let's get 'em topside."
Draggor ends up on the kind of autopilot that takes simple commands and repeats them until fulfillment. Helping people move up some flights of stairs, carrying if need be, is easy enough, though their monstrous appearance means they aren't all too pushy about it. You could just MOVE them! No scenes! You're most interested in conforming? Unknown tensions, don't know enough. The internal argument keeps them "heads down" even as the situation changes.
Corrigon wrote:"Okay Wideload, lothario, that horde will be here PDQ and by my calculations before we get everyone loaded up. Do either of you have a plan to slow them down long enough to get out of here?" he radios Icky and Juan, as he continues to provide covering fire.
Being generally comfortable around Juan tends to mean a pattern of becoming physically near, enough to check in via over-hearing. Evacuation, and more importantly, the request for help in delaying a vicious horde acts as psychic smelling salts. "Will distract."

Draggor makes their way back to the rooftop, and the chaos of Building 10, mixed with demons seemingly emerging from, well, everywhere (and nevermind the undead shuffle going on), they ignite the jetpack with hellacious intent of becoming a problem at the other building. A blinding flash carries too much risk of civilian damage and escape, so the beast merely identifies the most pressing physical threats and engages, Daisho Blade drawn and activated!

Combat Shenannigans
Combat
APM: 7
Initiative: 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20

1) Fly to Building 10, draw and activate Daisho Blade, and see how they can help a demon bothering some poor escapee
2) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 / Damage 6d6: [5, 2, 3, 4, 3, 4] = 21 M.D.
3) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 (Nat 1) / Damage 6d6: [4, 1, 6, 6, 5, 5] = 27 M.D.
4) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 (Nat 1) / Damage 6d6: [6, 2, 2, 4, 1, 4] = 19 M.D.
5) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [7]+6 = 13 / Damage 6d6: [2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 1] = 14 M.D.
6) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [9]+6 = 15 / Damage 6d6: [4, 2, 6, 2, 5, 3] = 22 M.D.
7) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6: [9]+6 = 15 / Damage 6d6: [2, 2, 3, 5, 2, 4] = 18 M.D.

Autododges
1) 1d20+4: [17]+4 = 21 2) 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9 3) 1d20+4: [3]+4 = 7 4) 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 5) 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 (Nat 1) 6) 1d20+4: [15]+4 = 19 7) 1d20+4: [6]+4 = 10

Contingencies
If in the process of fighting, Draggor could move to absorb/take a hit of some kind that would otherwise harm a civilian, they do that. (I'm adding dodge rolls in case that's what you want to use for this)

Otherwise, if combat is on pause and they can instead help evacuate, even grab the last remaining people and fly away, they will do that. Otherwise it's fight and defend.

Dodge Rolls
1) 1d20+10: [9]+10 = 19 2) 1d20+10: [9]+10 = 19 3) 1d20+10: [2]+10 = 12 4) 1d20+10: [11]+10 = 21 5) 1d20+10: [10]+10 = 20 6) 1d20+10: [20]+10 = 30 (Nat 20) 7) 1d20+10: [1]+10 = 11 (Nat 1)
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,519 / 1,519
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers
Contact:

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Chef Icky »

Perception: 1d100<61: [52*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [1] = 1 / 1d100: [60] = 60

Conditions:
- ISP: 56/66 at the start of this post
- PPE: 15/112 at the start of this post
- Telepathy: 11.5 minutes remaining
read surface thoughts up to 60 feet (18.3 m) away; two-way telepathic communication up to 460 feet (140.2m)

- Globe of Daylight: 13.25 minutes remaining
- Armor Bizarre: 3 of 3 destroyed
- Armor of Ithan: 50/50 MDC; Magic fire, lightning, and cold do half damage; 4 minutes remaining
- CAF Heavy Battle Armor: 21/120 MDC
- Integral N-40B Force Field: 0/110 MDC
- Dionysus-blessed and UWW-enhanced minotaur hide: 214/214 MDC
Dark Lord wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:02 amMoving surprisingly quietly for such a big guy, the other minotaur none-too-gently elbows Icky out of the way and picks up Polya herself. ”I got ‘er.” he mumbles, picking the woman up as if she were made of fine china that might break at the slightest mishandling. They two of them get to the rooftop in a jiffy.
"Alright, chum..." Icky nods as he moves back so as to give his bovine brother a bit of room to maneuver and moves on to assisting any others he can that look unable to move on their own power.
Dark Lord wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:02 amBut as Icky works his way through the crowd, gently pushing those who can to get to the roof on their own power, aiding those who need it, and letting his good-natured charisma do its work he picks up on something else. There’s a fear there- fear of the demons, yes, fear for their lives. But, surprisingly equal in its intensity, they’re afraid of something else. For some reason, all of the civilians are extremely eager to get away from those damn computer towers.
Icky's brow furrows as he picks up on the... Oi, what's the word? 'Technophobia?' Well that _should_ be the word if it isn't... from the civilians. As he's helping move them to the roof he starts asking them hopefully-subtle-but-not-too-subtle questions such as:
"So what's dis place, anyway?"
"Whaddya ya do 'ere?"
"Do ya remember anythin' 'bout what was goin' on at the time da demons attacked?"
"Was anyone actin' wonky? Or was anythin' goin' wrong at da time?"


He keeps an ear out (both mentally and physically) for any responses.
Corrigon wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:17 am"Okay Wideload, lothario, that horde will be here PDQ and by my calculations before we get everyone loaded up. Do either of you have a plan to slow them down long enough to get out of here?"
"Wideload???" Icky blinks. "Oi, Sparks, don't go body-shamin' ol' Red dere. It ain't his fault he's big-arsed..." he adds with a chuckle. "Slim's blocked off da stairwell. It'll buy us a little time, but no lollygaggin' on yer part y'hear?"

Once everyone's evacuated up to the roof, Icky quickly drags a few desks/tables into the stairwell and makes as much of a barricade as he possibly can before dragging a couple up with him to the roof and sets up a firing position aiming back down. Big D, if you're tuning in we could use a hand... he says to himself as he crouches down and limbers Borgtha. Don't have to be much -- right now anything would be appreciated.

Rate-A-Deity Shenanigans
JoeBlowCool wrote:Got tight with my bae and caught something. Prayed for the burning sensation to end and now I'm pissing out icicles. Wound up putting four holes in the toilet bowl and now I gotta call a plumber. And a doctor. And maybe even an exorcist.

If he's a god, I'm a gorram atheist. Would not recommend.
BigJobGibson BBQ Lover wrote:Do not try the sauce. Ever. TRUST ME BRO.
Me_An_Intellectual wrote:The minotaur who hangs with him chose to worship someone else. That should tell you all you need to know.
WorkFromHomeGuy wrote:{ PHASE WORLD ONLY }
Every month Easily i am making over ^13k working part time...I kept hearing other
people tell me how
much money they can make online so I decided to look into it... Well, it was all true
and has totally
changed my life.Last standard month i have received ^12738 from this job...just working on my
laptop for a few
hours...Try it out on following website....

Copy Here................>> shit.ly/WorkOnlineHomeHustler.com/get/positions
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator.
Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. An' especially when I ain't 'round.


------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Dark Lord »

The Horde Arrives at 18 in: 30 seconds
Civilians evacuated in: 50 seconds

On the northern front, Ghast’s rage gives way to practicality, and the psi-slayer accepts the fact that he can’t face the horde single-handedly. Using his telekinesis, he throws together a makeshift barrier of any and all debris he can easily grab- it’s not nearly enough to block the street but he does create a small mound that temporarily shields him from the demons’ view (and thus their lightning bolts). Ghast is then able to use air walk to get to the top of the nearest building (#8)- it is relatively short compared to its neighbors, but also relatively intact. However, Ghast has to decide what to do as he hunkers down. Judging by the others’ comms traffic, they will be evacuating long before he is able to reach their position on foot. He could resume sniping demons (at least, the ones at street level). There’s also the matter of the girl, who clutches Corus as if for dear life while Starchief activates his grav-pack and heads for the thick of the fighting.

Thinking fast, and in close consultation with Champion, Starchie decides that the best thing he can do is serve as a distraction. Upon arriving at building 18 mere seconds later, Starchief spatially distorts four copies of himself into existence around the building. He then moves to engage the main body of the horde to the south, peppering the area with micro-missiles. The effort works! Instead of converging on building 18 as a semi-organized rabble the demons become disoriented by the sudden explosions raining down upon them. A few are killed outright, and the rest are severely delayed as they rush to cover or to counterattack their aerial foe. Most of said counterattacks are in the form of fire, and while Starchief displays some fancy flying footwork (so to speak) that spares him the worst of it, his force field is still overloaded before he shifts away to another duplicate ((FF destroyed Starchief, -6 micro-missiles)). However, Corrigon and anyone else who can use sophisticated target tracking technology on the demons can report that their momentum has slowed, and as a result it’s going to take them just a little bit longer to attack your positions at building 18.

Over on building 10 Exe gives Matthew his orders, and then sets to work casting a portal spell to take them all out of immediate danger. Its range will be enough to get everyone back to building 18, but not much farther than that. Matthew puts on his most intimidating form and rushes the demons emerging on the rooftop. Two of them recoil in fear at the spirit of light’s wrath, but the third charges forward anyway- only to be met with psi-blades from Matthew and Kaedras, and a not-so-psi-blade from Draggor. The demon proves tenacious, falling after a short battle but not before landing a few good hits on Draggor ((-59 MDC)). With Kaedras covering you, both bruisers fall back as the demons take a more cautious approach towards your little kill zone. Then, Exe finishes his portal. In a flash, the civilians are sprinting towards Corrigon and joining the evacuation queue. The rest of the combatants start to retreat through the portal, and thanks to another timely blinding flash from Exe (and some covering fire from Corrigon and Juan) you all evacuate before the demons can get within melee ((-63 PPE Exe)). Once you are all back on building 18, Exe is able to close the portal. The demons mindlessly scrabble around to clear their vision, but once they do so they appear to lose interest in the rooftop and head back inside the building. Down on street level, the mass of demons that had been heading towards building 10 now turn south to head towards 18- though they will be too late to interfere with the evacuation.

Back on 18, Corrigon tracks the horde’s impending arrival (and Starchief’s brief disruption of same) and radios the team for other suggestions, noting that their timetable for the evacuation does not have much in the way of wiggle room. With Kaedras’ force field blocking the approach to the roof from the street level, the rest of you don’t have much to do besides ushering the civilians into your transport and continuing your investigations. Juan keeps his attention focused on Yiggins.
Juan Echo wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:32 pm"We have time," Juan says lifting up an alien on to the back of the truck. "So tell me why you were here. You said you were already here when the demons attacked, and Urqos Polya fainted. What was she doing right before the demons attacked?"
Yiggins’ bad-tempered elf-friend is apparently listening nearby- she snorts and says, ”Awfully demanding for a hero. What’re you gonna do, strand us here after you came to our rescue? Don’t seem like the type- you, maybe, but not the do-gooders you got in command.” At this, Yiggins rounds on his companion. ”That’s enough, Eldora. These people came to help us, there’s nae call to be rude. Even if the vibe I’m gettin’ from this one tells me he deserves it. They’re clearly not our enemies.” Turning back to Juan, he takes a breath and says ”We’re called th’ Warlock Reclamation Company. Th’ UWW formed us after the demonic invasion. Phase World wasnae the only place that was hit. Demons, deevils, and opportunists all did their fair share o’ raidin’ in UWW territory. Made off with a buncha artifacts. Some o’ them real, real dangerous. So, we were hired to track ‘em down, and that was what we were doin’ here. Turned out tae be a bust. Just a buncha computers. Polya was investigatin’ them when she went catatonic. Then the demons got all riled up, and here we are. So, are ye satisfied or do we get to have a firefight in the middle of all these innocents?”

Icky, meanwhile, makes his way among the civilians, relying on charm and charisma to see what other info he can dig up. He doesn’t have a lot of time for in-depth conversations, but from what he can gather most of the civilians were just locals, living in the area. To them, this office building was just one of many- nobody knew what its function was, and nobody wanted to know. Mostly, it was just folks who saw a heavily-armed company enter the building shortly before the attack- when the demons showed up, everyone nearby decided that being surrounded by heavily-armed company was the way to go. There’s a rumor going around that the woman, Polya, was trying to access one of the computers when something happened to make her comatose. Apparently most of them find it credible. Beyond that, they’re not much help.

What are you doing?
((Next post will jump to the Horde’s arrival- nobody needs to do combat actions, but if you do opt to attack the demons further you can post up to two rounds’ worth of actions.))
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Exe
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Exe »

Perception: 1d100: [75] = 75 /39%
JiC: 1d20: [14] = 14 | 1d100: [30] = 30

Conditions: Sense Rifts [110 miles] | Res to Cold/Fire (1/2) | Bio-Regen 1d6*5/min | FF [61/110MDC] | Invisibility: Simple [11m:30s] | Carpet of Adhesion [10 minutes] | Telepathy [Two-Way between Ariel | 8min | 300ft ] | Anti-Grav Flight [40 mins | 70MPH | Zero-G 85%]

Active Ariel Magic: N/A

Skills:
Lore, Demons and Monster: 1d100<66: [10*] = 1 (Identify any Greater Demons that would be leading the horde)
Lore, Dimensions: 1d100<61: [25*] = 1 (Every heard of anything technological that could create a dimensional portal to open demon gates?)

Post:

Exe simply nods. Yup. He's good at dealing with demons. Exe says as if he just made a discovery, nodding his head one more time as everything settles on Building 18. "Good work! Fly around the perimeter and make sure the way is clear." Exe asks his Spirit who does as ordered while Exe communicates with Corus. Alright bud, I want you to bring her to the rest of us so we can get these people out of here. Exe asks his familiar who's been looking over the other kid randomly left in his care. I hate babysitting. Exe muses with a shake of his head.

Exe has a brief flashback in his head during the evacuation of when he, Kira and Inhio had to escape his homeworld. Lies, cheats, evil everywhere. Ruined my life. Ruined hers. Exe thinks in a moment hard to shake off as Corus brings the girl. He manages to shake it off anyways and helps direct the evacuation as best as possible.

When the time comes for the Horde, Exe will leap onto Corus to take flight and fly, ready to follow the orders of the team but not willingly engaging the approaching horde without orders. Exe extends Invisibility Simple over Corus so the two can fly with relative freedom. Matthew follows Exe and Corus, Matthew back in his normal guise and also currently invisible until the time is right.

"Uh, so people are safe... what's the plan? Is there a plan?" Exe asks over the radio, spying the approaching demons with growing unease. "Is there an off switch for these things?" Exe asks sarcastically amid the sight of the multitudes of demons. Woah, well, I think even sandshrew would be in trouble dealing with all those demons without a plan... Exe thinks to himself, wide eyed.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Oren Exe | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Ronan (Spook Squad)
ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
User avatar
Juan Echo
Posts: 259
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] DISCO! INFERNAL!

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [48] = 0
JiC 1d20: [5] = 5 / 1d100: [51] = 51

Armor
Energy Aura 88/100 M.D.C. (activated twice today)
NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
  • Helmet: 60
  • Arms: 50 each
  • Legs: 60 each
  • Main Body: 140

Board shorts
Teal and black bowling shirt
Action Sandals
HPC bracelet

Weapons
Magical staff with the Rings of Sha Los (2)
V81 Volcano Mark-1 22/25

Psionics
Butcher's bill: -16 I.S.P.
Intuitive combat: (-10 I.S.P.; 14:00/14:00): +3 initiative, +1 strike, +1 parry, +4 dodge, +4 pull punches, +2 roll w/ punch, +2 disarm
Telepathy (13:15/14:00)

Juan continues to help loading civilians on to Corrigan's robot truck form. In a less chaotic rush the godling might have the time to wax 'philosophically' on what kind of urqos can turn into a mode of transportation, but he is preoccupied with hoisting people up on to the aforementioned urqos-cum-transportation, healing those that are not fit to be hoisted (healing touch, -6 I.S.P.; let me know how many civilians Juan might heal), and questioning why another group of heavily armored adventurers that happen to be in the building. Surely, the Three Galaxies cannot be this coincidental?
Urqos Elora wrote:"Awfully demanding for a hero. What’re you gonna do, strand us here after you came to our rescue? Don’t seem like the type- you, maybe, but not the do-gooders you got in command."
The Wandering God stiffens at the suggestion. "The God of Travelers would never leave a kindred spirit without a way to their next destination."*
Urqos Yiggins wrote:"We’re called th’ Warlock Reclamation Company... So, are ye satisfied or do we get to have a firefight in the middle of all these innocents?"
After helping one more civilian on to Corrigon's flat bed Juan points at Kaedras, holding back the door to the roof. "When the fight begins, we will want to be on the same side. I respect the UWW. In fact our priest was a v-neck** in a previous life." Juan points at Icky and then helps another civilian. "Maybe we can help each other once we fend off the demon horde."

After loading another civilian Juan props his magical staff on the ground and closes his eyes. The battle begins again. He clears his mind to be prepared for intuitive combat (-10 I.S.P.)

*Per Rate-A-Deity
K@t3-w1n$-R0s3 wrote:Juan Echo
Yayamama Pantheon
1 out of 10
We were in my cabin on the cruise liner the Doria the Exploria (I was painting him while he made sauce) when it collided with a freighter. He pulled up his commandos*** and said, 'Look, it's been great, but I don't want this to get serious.' Before he left he gave me fare for a planetary shuttle. On an exploding space cruiser.
**Per the Database Spaciales Magus, this term for UWW space marines derives from the crest of their power armor helmets.
***Commando brand undergarments. When you have nothing else, go commando!
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300 | P.P.E.: 50 | I.S.P.:82
May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
Post Reply

Return to “Phase World: Center”