[GA] Time After Time, Part 3

The Anvil, Corkscrew, and Thundercloud galaxies.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

[GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Dark Lord »

Something’s different. Only one voice now. Female. Still distorted. Laughing, horribly. All around you. There is a malevolent intelligence behind that voice that chills you to your core. It surrounds you, penetrates through you. You feel so alone. Like you’re naked in the arctic, and a chill wind pierces every inch of you, down to your very soul. An age passes, as you struggle to comprehend your surroundings. Eventually, you forget everything- your home, your ship, your crew, even your very identity. Eternity stretches for you like an endless, suffocating blanket, smothering everything you are beneath the slow but inexorable accumulation of the endless expanse. It is enough to drive a being mad, but instead you snap back.

The morning dawns painfully early (about 0700 hours), as Draggor awakens on the bridge of the Dime Store Magic, right where he was sitting, to the full-throated sound of Datephus alarm klaxons and the AI shrieking, ”RED ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT ON MAIN BRIDGE! ALERT ALL CREWMEMBERS!” Kar and Kaedras are quite rudely awakened by the noise. If you check later there is no sign of Mara, Aoife, Metri, or their possessions- and Datephus has no record of them every being on the ship. Over in the bar, Juan and Icky begrudgingly stir to life at the same time as Datephus chimes on the group’s communicators. There is likewise no sign of Mara.

Meanwhile, at about 0730 Starchief awakens when Commandant Torrigan’s own communicator chirps. Exhausted from the previous night, the Seeronian needs no prompting to roll over and go back to sleep, but something keeps rest at bay for a few moments. Torrigan slips into the next room, and Starchief barely hears her as she answers in her native
”Yes?”
, followed by a pause, then more
”That’s correct, in fact I’m with their leader now.”
Then another pause. One last statement in
”As you wish, Priestess.”
If Starchief wore his ring of tongues to bed the previous night, he will understand the unfamiliar language. Either way, the sense of danger that comes over him afterwards is all too familiar. Better wake up, Andra, and try to remember where you left your weapons.

What are you doing?
GM Instructions
  • Everyone, post a save vs. insanity. Normal bonuses apply, but if you did not die in the old thread then you are subject to a -10 penalty, if you did you get a +2 bonus. Draggor, you automatically make your save, see below.
  • If you make your save, your character’s memories will completely return within the hour, including both loops. For now you’re just disoriented.
  • If you fail your save, your character won’t remember anything starting with the morning scene in this post, in the first loop. It will take a little persuasion or other effort to convince your character of what’s going on, but at this point anyone who mentions a detail from one of the past loops will trigger a feeling of deja vu.
  • All equipment posts and character sheets (including the Dime Store Magic, group equipment, and insanities) revert to their state as of my above-linked GM post. Backup copies of everything are being stored in the GM forum and DSM can coordinate anything you want retrieved. If this method proves too cumbersome, let us know.
  • Icky, your powered armor is right where you left it.
  • Juan, Joan is still inaccessible.
The Morning After
The following penalties last until they are cured through rest or other means.
1) Well rested: You got a good night’s sleep, no penalties (Kar/Kaedras/Draggor). You are awake by 7am.
2) Sleepy: Tired and a little cranky- today is not going to be a good day, -5% to all skills and -1 to all combat rolls (Starchief). You are awake by 7am.
3) Death: Never again, -10% to all skills, -3 on all combat rolls, -1 APM (Juan, Icky). You are awake by 7am, somehow.
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [49] = 0
JiC 1d20: [12] = 12 / 1d100: [66] = 66
Save vs. Insanity: 1d20+3: [12]+3 = 15

Juan dreams of flying, or rather of crashing through the sky, fire everywhere. He flails his arms in an vain attempt to have some control over where he is going. He looks around him to see a pair of metal wings flapping in the sky, then separating, pulling apart below a blue sun in a red sky, and then dissolving. He remembers! And as he plummets back to consciousness, he has an epiphany, the same one he had before he started flying through this burning sky...

"PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!" Juan shouts jumping from the pile of passed out pirates sleeping on the bar floor. "PENGUINS CAN'T FLY! PENGUINS CAN'T FLY?" He kicks the Wulfen next to him. "Hey, urqos. What's a penguin?"

Presumably, the Wulfen's answer is less about penguins and more about how he will grant the Wandering God the ability to fly if he stays in the bar. Taking the hint, Juan quickly grabs Icky and looks for Mara. Unable to find her, he assumes that she crept out of the bar earlier and they will meet her on the Dime Store Magic.

Speaking of headaches, he feels like a spaceship crashed head first into a spaceship, the long heavy throbs making it possible to maintain more than 5 seconds of linear thought. Just as he is about to remember what a penguin is, his head feels another low thrumb and he has to start over. He cannot even muster the energy to reach his sister. Is my hangover so bad that Joni is napping it- he stops to steady himself, leaning against the wall of a pirate barracks. Where's Joni? Is she hungover too? He shakes his head and starts to walk again.

As they get closer to the Dime Store Magic, Juan starts to get flashes of being on the ship. He sees the wreckage around him, the bloody smear that was once Mara, the new guy co-piloting, (we have a new guy? Ouch, my head again) the necrol dropship, and the explosion.Juan begins to remember it all. It doesn't get rid of the hangover, but the overwhelming pain in his head seems appropriate. He stares at the Dime Store Magic, and he has the epiphany a third time. "Peguins can't fly! No wait, space whales don't have engines... so that's not a penguin! No, wait, that mean's the space whale isn't a space whale! Wait! That means it's happening all over again."
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 76/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [65] = 65 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: [13] = 13 | 1d100: [34] = 34
...the being is preparing for one hell of an energy absorption, if it'll even work. It's always painful to some degree, and as the ships detonate, the searing hot flame and plasma washes away to...
...a voice. Cold. Everything is white, yet it is an illusion. The best and worst life has to offer is behind, with the distance ever growing. It is The Void. Infinite nothing, no sounds, no feelings, no thoughts. What was once a conscious being is now reduced to only an observer, a fixed position camera aimed at a blank canvas.
...but instead you snap back.
The sudden rush of existence is overwhelming, and that's true WITHOUT the blaring alarm going. This is agony. Draggor gets out of the chair while holding the sides of their head, practically screaming out, "DATEPHUS STOP!" If there's a control that looks anything like a "CANCEL ALERT" button, Draggor is going to try pressing it. Why do I know that name? Stumbling through the bridge, the beast just wants some peace and quiet to understand what just happened. You MUST remember! Snapping out of The Void is never easy: before it was a near death experience allowing all those voices to have a lot more volume. This time, ALL of them are so... distant, it's hard to tell which was the most recent. Right up until the image of Juan at the controls flashes in Draggor's mind, and they're calling out, "Juan! Juaaaaaaaan!"

At some point Kar, Kaedras, or both will run into the creature, hands still holding the head in a feeble attempt to drown out the alarm, "You... you are not Juan..." Flashes of Draggor's first loop continue, and unlike the near death experience through the rift to get to this planet, these images produce more outbursts, "Didn't work! Again! Again for you!" Sensory overload drops the being to their knees, and then pleads, "Sssssstop the alarm..."
Last edited by Draggor on Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,349 / 1,349
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Kar Fallax
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 am

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kar Fallax »

Perception: 1d100: [64] = 64 vs 24%
JIC: 1d20: [19] = 19 and 1d100: [46] = 46
Save vs Insanity 1d20+2: [11]+2 = 13
Dark Lord wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:37 pmThe morning dawns painfully early (about 0700 hours), as Draggor awakens on the bridge of the Dime Store Magic, right where he was sitting, to the full-throated sound of Datephus alarm klaxons and the AI shrieking, ”RED ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT ON MAIN BRIDGE! ALERT ALL CREWMEMBERS!” Kar and Kaedras are quite rudely awakened by the noise. If you check later there is no sign of Mara, Aoife, Metri, or their possessions- and Datephus has no record of them every being on the ship. Over in the bar, Juan and Icky begrudgingly stir to life at the same time as Datephus chimes on the group’s communicators. There is likewise no sign of Mara.
Kar jumps to attention when the klaxons go off, What the hell? Did that awful godling bring something home with him? Kar grabs his rifle and heads to the bridge. On the bridge he sees Draggor and yells, "Who the hell are you?!" He drops to a knee and trains his site center of mass on the creature. What is Draggor doing on the bridge? The initial thought passes over the simian almost unnoticed.

"Who invited you? Did Juan take you home from the bar?" Is Draggor female? Does that matter to Juan? As Kar considers if Draggor is an overnight guest of Juan he starts to catch on to the fact that he knows him from somewhere. I know this thing! But, from where? Confusion settles in the apes mind as he begins to look around, the barrel of the rifle dips slightly as his focus seems to lessen. He. Is. Draggor. I think.

Kar feels a pang of fear run down his spine. I don't like this feeling! What is going on? His eyes open wide as the fear disapatess and is replaced by anger. He raises the barrel back to center of mass, "Why do I know you? What the hell did you do to me?"
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Chef Icky »

Perception: 1d100<55: [54*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 / 1d100: [81] = 81
Save vs Insanity: EP purchased crit (yes, again. Screw you, this is too important to forget)

Icky awakes with a start to Datephus' voice in his ear and the lingering scent of sausage with shrimp in his nostrils. Gumbo. What the frell is 'gumbo' anyway?

"Alright, alright, Red, I'm up..." he waves Juan off from his attempts at rousing him. "Lissen, I gotta bad feelin' 'ere. Datephus ain't into wake-up calls-- hold up. Where's Scribbles?" He looks around with an ever-increasing sense of concern. "Feetal's gizz..." he mutters under his breath. "I hope ta Big D I'm gettin' jumpy over nuthin." He grabs Juan and half drags him towards the exit, carrying him if he gets too unsteady. "So tell me, chum, what's da last thing ya remember? Gettin' any feelin's o' deja vu, or ya just hung over?"

Once they're back on board the ship Icky breathes a sigh of relief to see Sarge right where he left him. "Oi, chum, I'll be back fer ya in a minute. Right now we got some stuff ta figure out." He rushes up to the bridge where he sees Kar staring down Draggor. Again. Again? Yes... again. But not here. Gorrammit, heifer, focus! He shakes his head to clear away the swirl of memories (or what might could be memories, visions, or just plain after effects of too much bad booze. The gift of hangovers. Lovely.

"Alright, all o' ya stand down already. Datephus, cut out dat frakkin' alarm an' gimme a complete roster o' who's part o' da crew an' dere last known locale. While yer at it, get Quan on da comm. I gotta feelin' da felgarcarb's about ta smack da turbine. Again."
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator.
Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. An' especially when I ain't 'round.


------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Starchief »

Perception: 1d100: [11] = 11 /62%
JIC: 1d20: [15] = 15 / 1d100: [9] = 9
Save vs Insanity: 1d20-1: [1]-1 = 0
Tired and a little cranky- today is not going to be a good day, -5% to all skills and -1 to all combat rolls (Starchief). You are awake by 7am.

"Ugh... so tired..." Starchief's ears perk up as he hears his unassuming magical ring of Tongues translate the Atorian's speech. Priestess? Oh frak... Andra leaps out of bed and reaches for his clothes first, then his gun, sword and anything else he brought with him. Why is my Star Alarm going off?!

If Torrigan comes in to the room while he's getting dressed, he makes sure he at least has his sword in hand. If questioned about it, he responds "I always get dressed sword first. What good leader doesn't?"
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Dark Lord »

While Kaedras blissfully sleeps through Datephus’ alarm, Kar rushes to the bridge to confront the intruder. There, the Thropo finds an alien he doesn’t recognize- or does he? The figure makes no hostile moves, just some awkward attempts to shut down the alarm, but all Draggor gets is ”ACCESS DENIED.” Datephus repeats the phrase anytime Draggor attempts to access information from the AI, or get it to do something. Kar watches as Draggor reacts to the prospect with obvious distress, and charges onto the bridge with his weapon drawn. Datephus quiets the alarm without being asked, and Kar begins peppering Draggor with questions- naturally suspecting Juan, but Kar feels an increasing sense of déjà vu, which he demands the strange alien explain.

Meanwhile, Juan and Icky are startled awake. Juan emerges from a particularly vivid dream screaming about penguins, whatever they are, for some reason. The godling’s initial attempt to resolve his confusion involves kicking a nearby wulfen (and none too gently)- but few beings can boast the ability to consume divine quantities of alcohol, and Juan’s companion is still dead to the world (but not completely dead, as is confirmed by the muttered imprecation when your foot connects). He notes Mara’s absence but thinks little of it, however when Icky comes to he immediately begins to recover his memory, and the minotaur knows in his bones that her absence has far more serious implications. The two of you walk back to the ship- as you do, your memories begin to return, and you begin quizzing one another about déjà vu. The effort itself promotes a renewed sense of déjà vu, almost as if you’ve had this conversation before. Very meta déjà vu. It’s a short walk back to the Dime Store Magic from the bar, once you arrive Icky orders Sarge to stay put, and heads for the sounds of voices coming from the bridge. There, he confronts Kar and Draggor (again), and tries to defuse the situation (again). Somewhat ominously, Icky tells the crew that they have bigger things to worry about. And figure out.

And then there’s Starchief. Too distracted and disoriented to spot the silent alarm from Datephus, his attention is currently focused on what Torrigan said- and wondering why in all the hells his danger sense is going off. The Seeronian plays it cool, and nonchalantly starts to get dressed- starting with his sword. Just then, Torrigan walks back into the room, spots Starchief, and smiles. ”Just what do you think you’ll need those for?” Thinking she means his sword, Starchief answers, to which she replies, ”No. Silly male. I mean your clothes. Keep the sword if you wish, but I’m not done with you yet. Just let me finish one piece of business.” She taps her communicator again, and speaks directly in front of Starchief (again in her native
”All units. Find the torchbearer and kill him. The same for any visitors from that magical ship. Execute order five if necessary.”
). Then in a flash, she’s all smiles as she moves in for an embrace. If Starchief doesn’t physically stop her, as she reaches up he’ll feel a small prick on his chest- Torrigan will play it off as being a little rough, but if Starchief doesn’t successfully save vs. non-lethal poison (16+) he will start to feel groggy (and additional penalties will be forthcoming on my next post).

What are you doing?
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [82] = 0
JiC 1d20: [6] = 6 / 1d100: [89] = 89
Priest Icky wrote:"So tell me, chum, what's da last thing ya remember? Gettin' any feelin's o' deja vu, or ya just hung over?"
Juan shakes off Icky's questions as they walk back to the Dime Store Magic. He is too hungover too remember the night before, any sneaking suspicion of deja vu, or even make sense of the surreal dream that broke through the icy sleep of death. He is only shook from his stupor by the sight of the ship, which shakes back his last thoughts before his most recent trip to the great beyond. It slowly comes back, a series of huge revaluations that are too much to comprehend even for a divine mind. Juan wishes he could summon Joan to help, but he knows she is gone though he cannot explain why. Before stepping aboard he says to Icky, "The ship, the space whale, I mean, I remember flying it into orbit with the pirates. And it exploded..."

"I need to go to my room and meditate. Something powerful is altering reality." Juan is about to go to his quarters to shake off his hangover and make sense of his garbled memories, but the noise from the bridge gets his attention. He hears Kar and someone familiar, Draggor, arguing. The sight of the immortal monster triggers another flashback. He was on the ship's bridge with me. What was his name?

"Ivan!" Juan shouts. Assuming Draggor does not respond to the name, he tries again, "Drago? I'm sorry my memory is severely compromised at the moment. We've met before haven't we?"

Juan will work backwards with Draggor to recreate the events of the last cycle. Crashing the Dime Store Magic on to the Necrol drop ship, the invasion, and how they waited in space. "It was as if they were waiting for a signal someplace on the planet." He shakes his head, the memories still coming back. "Does anyone else feel we may have gone through this cycle more than once?"
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 76/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [26] = 26 /21%
Just in Case: 1d20: [19] = 19 ; 1d100: [62] = 62
Conditions: None... That he's aware of at the moment.


Intelligence 1d100: [14] = 14 /50% (Attempting to discern if the folk onboard the DSM are Friend or Foe.)
Streetwise 1d100: [36] = 36 /40% (Does Ghast recognize any of the DSM crew, or know anything about the ship?)
Tracking (People) 1d100: [69] = 69 /55% (Keeping tabs on the comings and goings around the DSM.)
Prowl 1d100: [74] = 74 /50% (Trying to blend in with the background to quietly observe the ship and crew.)
I.D. Undercover Agent 1d100: [81] = 81 /47% (Seeing if any of the crew is agents or acting like they're undercover.)
Surveillance 1d100: [20] = 20 /55% (Long range observation of the DSM)


Ghast sits across the way watching the ship, his eyes wary of traps or gods forbid agents of the organization. They likely would be your best chance to escape this rock... But they're likely in league with nefarious groups... How could we know that before investigating? Well It's what we did to kill that chancellor... That was a different time, and what are the chance that they're assassins... The thoughts go back and forth for a while, seemingly without stopping from the task at hand, investigating the FTL capable ship across the way.

Maybe we can wait for one of them to leave, follow them and find out more by acting as a potential employer... Have you looked at us lately, we're a mess, no one would believe we're worth a sandwich let alone a potential employer... Mmm, I could go for some food, I'd rather not bleed someone for their essence... Maybe later. Ghast thinks as his stomach growls quietly.

Running a hand through his messy hair, Ghast continues to think on what he could do.
Dice rolls
1d100: [33] = 33
1d100: [74] = 74
1d100: [14] = 14
1d100: [94] = 94
1d100: [61] = 61
1d100: [56] = 56
1d20: [4] = 4
1d100: [83] = 83
1d100: [9] = 9
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kaedras Starfall »

Perception 45% 1d100: [9] = 9

JIC 1d20: [5] = 5
JIC 1d100: [76] = 76

Save vs. insanity: 1d20+4: [3]+4 = 7

Kaedras yawns, and rises, well-rested, oblivious to the goings-on outside his quarters. Aldón, his clockwork wolf, a gift from his beloved, whines at the door. He smiles at scratches it behind it's cold, metal ears as he walks past, gathering clean clothes from his locker and putting them on.

he sits down on his bed to pull on his boots - missing, however briefly, the feel of grass under his feet - then stands and looks in the mirror. Running a comb through his preternaturally long, white hair is all it takes for it to fall into place. He spies the glint of light playing on the surface of the water diadem, adhered firmly and inextricably to the center of his forehead. Nothing could take that from him. No sir.

Not yet knowing what the day has in store, Kaedras suits up in his armor, as Aldón watches him curiously.

"Good boy, Aldón. Would you like to come with me today?"

As the door to his chamber opens, Aldón bounds out of the room and heads to the bridge, barking in Draggor's direction. Upon arriving, he sees Kar and some stranger.

What's this... a stranger on board the Dime Store Magic? Juan... what did you do this time?
Kar wrote:"Who invited you? Did Juan take you home from the bar?"
Draggor wrote:"You... you are not Juan..."
"Indeed I am not. Who might you be?"
Draggor wrote:"Didn't work! Again! Again for you! ...Sssssstop the alarm..."
Kar wrote:"Why do I know you? What the hell did you do to me?"
Concerned, Kaedras says "Datephus, cancel alarm. Please call the crew to the bridge." Looking at Kar, he thinks One problem at a time. "Hold on Kar... Let me help this one first if I can." He kneels down to Draggor's side. "It's clear Juan brought you aboard friend. Let us see what is going on... see if I can assist you in some way."

As he does, Icky arrives.
Icky wrote:"Alright, all o' ya stand down already. Datephus, cut out dat frakkin' alarm an' gimme a complete roster o' who's part o' da crew an' dere last known locale. While yer at it, get Quan on da comm. I gotta feelin' da felgarcarb's about ta smack da turbine. Again."
"... again?"

Kaedras then triggers Telepathy: Superior, and touches Draggor's head, to try to see what is troubling the being. (-8 ISP)
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 178/178
M.D.C.: 37/37

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35/35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [12] = 12 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [10] = 10 | 1d100: [22] = 22
Save vs Psionics: 1d20-4: [5]-4 = 1 Telepathy: Superior
Kar wrote:"Why do I know you? What the hell did you do to me?"
Getting yelled at sure isn't helping the sensory overload situation. Even with the alarm dropping down to silent status, the throb and echo overwhelms the being still for their first loop reset. That a weapon centers lethally on Draggor either is unnoticed or ignored, but probably the first, lest this be an astounding act.
Kaedras wrote:"It's clear Juan brought you aboard friend. Let us see what is going on... see if I can assist you in some way."
"Juan..." the being feebly points to the other chair where Juan was piloting from.
Kaedras then triggers Telepathy: Superior, and touches Draggor's head, to try to see what is troubling the being. (-8 ISP)
There's no physical resistance, or even real acknowledgement of Kaedras's presence or touch until the telepathy kicks in, at which point Draggor falls silent, frozen, possibly even comatose. Thoughts are jumbled and memories are intertwined, even at the most surface level: a miasmic psychic cloud thrusts itself into this probing, with great gaps of nothing segmenting the mess. Those gaps, The Void are neither pleasant nor harmful, but the rush of Datephus exploding, followed rapidly by being near torn apart in a rift, to surface violent memories from centuries past, only for another gap to appear. A scene of Draggor's first meeting of this troupe on the ship melds with what must be first contacts of several different species. The dark passage that the being woke up near on this planet gives way to deeper caves of darkness, the only light source granted by glowing, malevolent eyes and glimpses of grotesque creatures similar to the one before you now.
Juan wrote:"Drago? I'm sorry my memory is severely compromised at the moment. We've met before haven't we?"
Hearing the voice last heard before this reset seems to help focus thoughts produces images of the tentacle ships, most notable the large one that was crashed into, but even that pairs against a gigantic, seemingly dead beast, decaying over countless cycles and gradually buried in rust colored sand and dust. Eventually, language enters into the mix. We're not alone. We're never alone. External, another. We met them. I met them. Last time. This isn't right! I saw The Void. I REMEMBER THE VOID! TELL THEM THE COORDINATES!

The coordinates! While Draggor was most likely unable to actually read any symbols right before the crash, Juan was doing the piloting, and hopefully that can be pieced back together. A shape not fitting is that in this loop, Draggor started on the ship, not awaking on the planet.
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,349 / 1,349
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kaedras Starfall »

(Rolls carried over)

Kaedras sends his consciousness into the alien's mind - a feat he has practiced but not used extensively. The feeling is surreal - he is not seeing the alien's memories as much as he is remembering them as if he had lived them himself. Even the most foreign memories probed this way have a personal quality to them, almost a deja vu sensation.

In his previous uses of this ability, he has never encountered a mind like Draggor's. Segmented - almost fractured - with each segment markedly different in sense, in quality, in... personhood. It is, the elf guesses, like probing multiple minds simultaneously, and he struggles to make sense of the division. He attempts to navigate the memories, which come - not chronologically, but arranged in some other order.
Draggor's mind wrote:A scene of Draggor's first meeting of this troupe on the ship melds with what must be first contacts of several different species
Kaedras sees himself, clearly. His bow, at the ready but pointed floorward. The water relic diadem sitting proudly on his brow. Hears himself speaking.
Myself, but from some other reality wrote:"You have wandered onto our ship, friend."
We know each other - or did know each other... or... will know? Is this being from the future? Or have I forgotten our meeting somehow? That can't be our meeting because I have jsut met him now. This must be something I have somehow forgotten?

The memory shifts, Kaedras' memory - this being's memory - of himself/Kaedras - slides away. Kaedras finds himself immersed in battle. The memory feels old; interminably old, the years stretching out before him in a yawning infinity. This being is on a battlefield, alongside others of his kind. Ahead were demons. Another being calls out this one's name:
Ancient ally wrote:"Draggor!! To your right!"
The view jerks right, and Draggor's hand raises, a mighty blast of pure energy emanating out, blasting the demon creeping up on their position backward and away. Time slips away.

The alien - Draggor - is now on the bridge of the Dime Store Magic. Is this now? Am I in here? He looks to the side, and sees Juan Echo, the Wandering God.

Draggor speaks.
Draggor wrote:"If you remember what happened before, then it's still a single path. One we, I, wish to keep walking."
Juan replies.
Juan" wrote:"Sometimes there is a path to follow, sometimes you are treading through unknown lands. And even if I am reliving today, this feels like the latter. ... This what we encountered last time. And we need to stop it from reaching the planet, again. There's a good chance we won't survive this. Weird as it sounds, if you wake up and you find yourself reliving this morning, remember what happened and prepare to find a new path."
Before he can analyze this cryptic discussion, the moment is wrenched away as time slips by Kaedras once more, implanting him in another memory.

No! Not Yet! I must see more!!

The being - Draggor - lay on a field, dying. A sucking chest wound causing blood to gurgle in his throat with every attempt at a breath. He knew his time was over. Kaedras remembers a deep sense of uncertainty. Is this really the end? Is this how you die, Draggor?

All goes black. Time, however, does not slip away. Draggor's eyes open. He breathes, coughs up some blood clots, now hardened into black globs. He sits up. His armor, he sees, is destroyed. His chest, however, has healed.

Time slips away. Draggor is back on the bridge of the Dime Store Magic, Juan at his side. Back - is it the same time?

Datephus' voice intones a warning over the shipwide PA.
Datephus wrote:"ENGINES OFF LINE, LIFE SUPPORT OFF LINE, WEAPON SYSTEMS OFFLINE, DEFENSIVE SYSTEM OFF LINE..."
Juan wrote:"If we get stuck in another time loop, we're not repeating it."
Draggor wrote:"Agreed, let's crash someone else's ship next time..."
Datephus wrote:"REACTOR CORE OVERLOAD IMMINENT IN 10, 9, 8, 7... I don't want to go."
Juan" wrote:"I'm sorry Space Whale. I don't want you to die like this either."
This memory ends in the brilliant flash of an explosion. Time slips. Kaedras pulls himself into the void between memories, trying to orient himself to this fractured creature's mind.

Kaedras hears a thought - not a memory.
Draggor wrote:We're not alone. We're never alone. External, another. We met them. I met them. Last time. This isn't right! I saw The Void. I REMEMBER THE VOID! TELL THEM THE COORDINATES!
"Draggor... friend. Can you hear my thoughts? I need to make sense of what I am seeing. Are you from the future? What is happening?"
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 178/178
M.D.C.: 37/37

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35/35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
User avatar
Kar Fallax
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 am

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kar Fallax »

Perception: 1d100: [38] = 38 vs 24%
JIC: 1d20: [19] = 19 and 1d100: [68] = 68

Kar steps aside and lets Kaedras do his thing, I feel like, this thing. I know it. Don't I? Kar looks around the ship his mind in a daze as he tries to figure out what is going on, we landed, met people, Juan got drunk, they raced, the min cat kicked my ass, then I died. The thought comes with minimal understanding at first, then realization starts to set in. I died! Those things killed me! Kar starts to focus on the memory and another materializes, but I came back, we tried to stop it. We did stop it. No! WE didn't! Kar's eyes grow large as a memory of Quan's head being severed fills his mind. I died again!

"I died again!," he yells at the thought. "Again! We didn't stop it. It changed. Maybe worse!" The simian's eyes start flitting left and right as he assesses his surroundings. "We need to leave! She is going to take the stones! She wants the stones. We need to leave!" The simian panics, overwhelmed by the memories of two gruesome deaths. His next thought is to warn the team. He keys the team radio and with out thought or rants to the team, "WE NEED TO LEAVE! She is coming! She is going to take Quan's head. She wants the stones! I died! I died! They killed us! And! the Atorians! They Blew themselves up! They F***ing blew themselves up! What the hell is going on?! WE need to leave! NOW!"

Kar releases the radio channel and looks toward Kaedras and Draggor, panting he continues quietly, "we need to leave, now. We can't stop it. We can't. We just need to leave."
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Draggor »

Kaedras wrote:"Draggor... friend. Can you hear my thoughts? I need to make sense of what I am seeing. Are you from the future? What is happening?"
This clear, fully formed thought, no, message, acts as an anchor point for the chaos in Draggor's mind. Thoughts, and urges, converge on it, even if it's external, and downright intrusive. "We are not from the future. I jumped through a rift, and ended up on this planet. When I met you, this was already a loop for the rest of you. This whole planet repeats the cycle. I don't know why I remember better than others. It seems dying makes remembering... easier?" A montage of death wraps the mental visions of both Draggor and Kaedras, a tour of many of the times the being has "died" yet come back.

"Began this loop on the bridge. My first appearance was near the building that Juan walks out of. So far, each loop begins different." An undercurrent of discomfort wraps every thought, everything this being "says", until erupting as a psychic scream of defiance. "WE DID NOT ESCAPE SLAVES JUST TO GET STUCK HERE AND DIE AGAIN AND AGAIN! WE WILL DESTROY WHOEVER IS DOING THIS AND BASK IN THE GLORY OF VICTORY! COMMAND US! DIRECT OUR HATRED AND BLOODLUST SO WE MAY BE AT PEACE!" To everyone else watching, the being's eyes increase in glow, malevolent red being a fine descriptor, and suddenly Draggor shoots to their feet, practically snarling, and then taking several deep breaths before calming.

"I am Draggor. I met all of you on your previous loop. This is the first time I have repeated this day, and it is the second for you. This ship, Datephus, has died twice, most recently with Juan and myself at the helm, crashing into a giant ship with tentacles that emerges from a rift in orbit of this planet. As I did last time, I pledge to serve this crew to defeat whatever forces are causing this." It's not hard to feel the frustration, anger, and other strong, negative emotions this creature has for the situation and whoever is causing it.
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,349 / 1,349
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Starchief »

Perception: 1d100: [54] = 54 /62%
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 / 1d100: [69] = 69
Save vs Non-Lethal Poison (16+): 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21

Kill the torchbearer and everyone on the magical ship? Drast. Time to wake up and smell the betrayal. Starchief keeps his hand on Champion's hilt and at the approach of Commandant Torrigan, he activates Dimensional Leap and appears behind the Commandant. "Move and die. Arms empty and out shoulder height. Tell me everything, start from the beginning. I'll know if you're lying."


Action 1: Dimensional Leap Dodge. 1d20+18: [5]+18 = 23
Action 2: Aim Champion at Torrigan's neck.

Contingency Actions:

If Torrigan tries to make a move, Starchief will first attempt non lethal methods. He'll pin her first then put her in a chokehold to force her to pass out.
Action 3: Pin Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11
Action 4: Pin Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+9: [5]+9 = 14
Action 5: Pin Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+9: [9]+9 = 18
Action 6: Pin Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+9: [20]+9 = 29 (CRIT)
Action 7: Pin Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12
Action 8: Pin Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17
Action 9: Crush Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+9: [19]+9 = 28 Damage: 1d4+14: [3]+14 = 17
Action 10: Crush Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 Damage: 1d4+14: [3]+14 = 17

If swordplay becomes needed due to maneuvers on her part, Starchief will sadly oblige.

Action 3: Slash Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+13: [2]+13 = 15 Damage: 6d6+1d4: [4, 1, 5, 4, 5, 3]+[4] = 26
Action 4: Slash Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+13: [13]+13 = 26 Damage: 6d6+1d4: [4, 4, 2, 5, 5, 1]+[1] = 22
Action 5: Slash Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+13: [7]+13 = 20 Damage: 6d6+1d4: [6, 1, 6, 2, 2, 3]+[3] = 23
Action 6: Slash Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+13: [16]+13 = 29 Damage: 6d6+1d4: [4, 3, 1, 5, 5, 5]+[1] = 24
Action 7: Slash Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+13: [7]+13 = 20 Damage: 6d6+1d4: [2, 3, 1, 3, 4, 1]+[2] = 16
Action 8: Slash Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+13: [12]+13 = 25 Damage: 6d6+1d4: [5, 4, 1, 6, 3, 3]+[4] = 26
Action 9: Slash Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 Damage: 6d6+1d4: [2, 3, 3, 5, 5, 3]+[3] = 24
Action 10: Slash Torrigan. Strike: 1d20+13: [11]+13 = 24 Damage: 6d6+1d4: [5, 2, 6, 2, 6, 4]+[2] = 27

Parries: 1d20+15: [10]+15 = 25 1d20+15: [12]+15 = 27 1d20+15: [13]+15 = 28 1d20+15: [17]+15 = 32 1d20+15: [6]+15 = 21 1d20+15: [6]+15 = 21 1d20+15: [19]+15 = 34 1d20+15: [9]+15 = 24 1d20+15: [2]+15 = 17 1d20+15: [5]+15 = 20
Auto-Dodge: 1d20+13: [11]+13 = 24 1d20+13: [20]+13 = 33 1d20+13: [15]+13 = 28 1d20+13: [18]+13 = 31 1d20+13: [13]+13 = 26 1d20+13: [6]+13 = 19 1d20+13: [18]+13 = 31 1d20+13: [7]+13 = 20 1d20+13: [13]+13 = 26 1d20+13: [10]+13 = 23
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Chef Icky »

Perception: 1d100<55: [61] = 0
JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 / 1d100: [66] = 66
Juan Echo wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:48 pm"The ship, the space whale, I mean, I remember flying it into orbit with the pirates. And it exploded..."

"I need to go to my room and meditate. Something powerful is altering reality."
Icky shakes his head. "Not reality, chum. TIME. As in 'we ain't got much o' it.' Unless I'm rememberin' stuff wonky, Slim an' Quan ain't da only ones packin' relics 'round 'ere."

Kaedras Starfall wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:50 am"... again?"
Juan Echo wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:48 pmJuan will work backwards with Draggor to recreate the events of the last cycle. Crashing the Dime Store Magic on to the Necrol drop ship, the invasion, and how they waited in space. "It was as if they were waiting for a signal someplace on the planet." He shakes his head, the memories still coming back. "Does anyone else feel we may have gone through this cycle more than once?"
"Oi yah, AGAIN. By me count dis is da third time I woke up in dat bar wit' a hangover. An' in me own personal opinion, dat's at least twice too many." Icky mutters as he waits for Datephus' roster roll call -- only to be visibly stunned when he hears it. "Feetal's Gizz... dey erased Boog. An' Scribbles. An' Fun Size too."
Kar Fallax wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:08 am"WE NEED TO LEAVE! She is coming! She is going to take Quan's head. She wants the stones! I died! I died! They killed us! And! the Atorians! They Blew themselves up! They F***ing blew themselves up! What the hell is going on?! WE need to leave! NOW!"

Kar releases the radio channel and looks toward Kaedras and Draggor, panting he continues quietly, "we need to leave, now. We can't stop it. We can't. We just need to leave."
If Icky hears this en route he waits until he gets back on board to respond, otherwise he stares Kar right in the eye. "An' where we gonna go, chum? Center? Alexandria? Motherhome? Da fraggin' Kreeghor throneworld? Dis 'she' -- whoever da frell 'she' is -- ain't gonna stay 'ere on Axis. We don't stop her 'ere, ain't nobody gonna stop her elsewhere." He rubs his throbbing temples. "Big D's backside, dis may be even worse dan Cormal. Lissen, Boog an' I got an earful 'bout all dis. Slim 'ere's got da water relic, an' Quan's got da fire relic... well, apparently dere's a time relic out dere as well an' apparently it's in da hands o' someone dat's royally pissed off at us. So pissed dat dey're tryin' ta erase us from da fraggin' timeline altogether. Ya wonder were our missin' crewmates are?" He waves his arms towards the rest of the ship in general. "Well dere's yer answer! I dunno how we wound up at da center o' all dis, ya mugs, but in da grand scheme o' things it don't matter. We're 'ere, an' we're da only ones dat can stop 'em." He shrugs. "Look, I'm no good at corner-store philosophy even wit' caff in me system an' breakfast in me belly... let alone when I ain't got either one. Let's adjourn down to da galley, shall we?"

He sets up a pot of coffee and some quick breakfast. "Alright, so let's recap. Red an' Shrub blew up in space, Boog an' I had ta snuff ourselves so we'd remember everything better -- long story -- an' da Atorian biatches... blew themselves up? Dat about right?" After getting confirmation from the others he nods. "Alright, so what I remember is dat dese relics are hella old. Like First Race old. An' da time one is one o' da nastiest of 'em all. Whoever's got da time relic is locked inta firin' it up 'ere this afternoon. Dat's what's causin' dese loops. We stop 'em from doin' it today, it hits da reset button an' we get back ta normal. We tried switchin' stuff up ta break da loop, but apparently we wasn't doin' da right thing. But now we know what's da key..." He takes a sip of coffee. "Beatin' 'em in space doesn't sound like it worked. Guardin' da entrance an' keepin' 'em out didn't work either. So 'ow do we pull it off?"
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator.
Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. An' especially when I ain't 'round.


------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Dark Lord »

A tidal wave of remembrance begins with small steps, as Icky and Juan make their way back to the ship from the bar and begin to discuss their vague recollections and sense that something is amiss. Unobserved by the duo, Ghast continues to observe the pair at a distance as they enter their strange little vessel. Terrified that They might have sent the strange aliens, the psychic hangs back debates how to approach them- or whether to flee.

On the bridge Kaedras takes charge of the situation, calming and increasingly panicked Kar and reaching out to the strange fellow who just appeared. With Datephus calmed down, at least, Kaedras tries to get some sense out of Draggor, before deciding to reach out with his psionic abilities. Kar steps aside, and lets Kaedras do his thing, but as the minutes drag on his own recollection begins to return- including some particularly traumatic memories of his death at the hands of Jesse G. Haad, Atorian priestess and all-around pain in the ass. While the ex-guardsman remains largely silent, Kaedras’ telepathic probe meets virtually no resistance. Draggor’s is among the most pliable minds the melter has ever encountered (this is not normal), and in a matter of seconds Kaedras is able to glean much from the newcomer. He did (will?) join the team, after emerging from some sort of dimensional anomaly. They split up, apparently not for the first time, and Draggor went into orbit. There was a fight. The Dime Store Magic lost. Even as he struggles to make sense of the other disjointed thoughts and memories in Draggor’s brain, the immediate memories trigger a strong sense of déjà vu in the psychic, and by the time Kaedras exits his telepathic trance he is beginning to recover his full set of memories- including the loop prior to Draggor’s arrival (and the identity of ‘she’). Eventually, Draggor is able to communicate the immediate problem- they are looping through time.

By that point, Icky and Juan have returned to the bridge. Perhaps because of some innate resistance to the temporal shenanigans- or a certain willingness to sacrifice whatever it takes to remember- Icky is once again among the first to put the pieces back together. Calling together everyone on the bridge, the minotaur lays it all out on the table. Kar begins to panic a little, and breathlessly suggests that they just leave- try to escape the time loops by traveling through space. But Icky firmly shuts down that suggestion- there’s no guarantee that leaving will prevent the next loop, and might just cost you your only chance to stop her. He also connects the disappearance of members of the crew to the phenomenon- whatever else is happening, it is erasing them from time one-by-one.

To get Icky back in his comfort zone, you head down to the galley where he again puts on the coffee. He then does a quick recap- as their memories come back, Kaedras and Kar are able to relate what happened on the ground during the last loop while Icky was off looking for Sarge. Icky in turn shares what he learned from Decker, regarding the relic being responsible for a time loop (and who knows what else it can do). In short, this is an attack, one that apparently has already claimed the lives of three of your comrades. The question is, what do you do about it?

And then everyone (including Ghast and Datephus) hears an explosion outside.

In the Atorian section, Starchief decides that the time for subtlety has passed. A momentary wave of dizziness passes over him- poison! The feeling quickly subsides, however, as his superhuman constitution fights off whatever vile substance Torrigan is using. Mentally calling upon Champion, the Seeronian teleports behind Torrigan and attempts to pin her, and get some answers. The Atorian commandant stiffens as she feels Champion’s blade suddenly appear along her neck, and Starchief demands answers. She smiles and pushes a button on her hand terminal. Starchief pins her and slams her into a wall for that, but she just smiles a little wider and says (in between pained gasps), ”You’ve… already lost. She will see you… Very soon.” With a flash, her body emits some sort of black energy which burns you to your core- Starchief reacts a fraction of a second too late, and gets struck in the face ((-92 MDC Starchief)). Starchief swings Champion at her, but she disappears before the blade strikes home. Casting about, Starchief spots a Torrigan-shaped shadow on the wall (two-dimensional and everything), which promptly flees outside and out of sight. A bigger issue is, Starchief’s danger sense hasn’t subsided, and just as Champion screams BOMB! into his mind Starchief spots the suit of armor in the corner- and the pulsing red light on it. Reacting as only the Shield of Seeron can, Starchief is able to dive out of Torrigan’s quarters shortly before the bomb explodes. But now Starchief has a different problem- as he clears the spots from his vision he can hear Atorian soldiers in the area, moving to investigate the explosion. Of Torrigan there is no sign- she could be in any one of the long shadows cast in the early morning light.

What are you doing?
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kaedras Starfall »

Perception 45% 1d100: [40] = 40

JIC 1d20: [12] = 12
JIC 1d100: [37] = 37
Draggor wrote:"We are not from the future. I jumped through a rift, and ended up on this planet. When I met you, this was already a loop for the rest of you. This whole planet repeats the cycle. I don't know why I remember better than others. It seems dying makes remembering... easier? ...Began this loop on the bridge. My first appearance was near the building that Juan walks out of. So far, each loop begins different. WE DID NOT ESCAPE SLAVES JUST TO GET STUCK HERE AND DIE AGAIN AND AGAIN! WE WILL DESTROY WHOEVER IS DOING THIS AND BASK IN THE GLORY OF VICTORY! COMMAND US! DIRECT OUR HATRED AND BLOODLUST SO WE MAY BE AT PEACE!"
Kaedras attempts to calm the ancient being. I understand - we will not let you be taken as a slave.

Then, oddly, Kaedras begins to experience some of these memories from his own point of view. Meeting Draggor for the first time in the ship's hold. Then, the memories diverge, and he sees a conversation with Captain Quan, held twice, varying somewhat. I did that twice - I ... I came up witht he plan that doomed us the second time... The trip to the ruin, occurring twice - the only difference being the second time Juan and... others? Mara? Who is Mara? ...did not accompany them. They were in the Dime store Magic. A memory of pods dropping, a breakneck chase to the ley line. A memory of Atorians self-immolating, destroying many in the starport with their explosions.

How? The details unclear, Kaedras tries to push through them. He unlinks his psyche from Draggor's. I have linked minds with few, friend.
Draggor wrote:"I am Draggor. I met all of you on your previous loop. This is the first time I have repeated this day, and it is the second for you. This ship, Datephus, has died twice, most recently with Juan and myself at the helm, crashing into a giant ship with tentacles that emerges from a rift in orbit of this planet. As I did last time, I pledge to serve this crew to defeat whatever forces are causing this."
Kaedras nods. "I have seen his memories, and he speaks the truth... I am beginning to remember for myself the events of the previous cycle... and perhaps one before. The memories are jumbled."

As Kar has another outburst, Icky arrives in time to quell it.
Icky wrote: "An' where we gonna go, chum? Center? Alexandria? Motherhome? Da fraggin' Kreeghor throneworld? Dis 'she' -- whoever da frell 'she' is -- ain't gonna stay 'ere on Axis. We don't stop her 'ere, ain't nobody gonna stop her elsewhere. Big D's backside, dis may be even worse dan Cormal. Lissen, Boog an' I got an earful 'bout all dis. Slim 'ere's got da water relic, an' Quan's got da fire relic... well, apparently dere's a time relic out dere as well an' apparently it's in da hands o' someone dat's royally pissed off at us. So pissed dat dey're tryin' ta erase us from da fraggin' timeline altogether. Ya wonder were our missin' crewmates are?" He waves his arms towards the rest of the ship in general. "Well dere's yer answer! I dunno how we wound up at da center o' all dis, ya mugs, but in da grand scheme o' things it don't matter. We're 'ere, an' we're da only ones dat can stop 'em." He shrugs. "Look, I'm no good at corner-store philosophy even wit' caff in me system an' breakfast in me belly... let alone when I ain't got either one. Let's adjourn down to da galley, shall we?"
with that prodding, Kaedras suddenly remembers the vital missing piece.

"The woman Kar is speaking of... he's never met her before but we have. It's Jesse Haad. She has the time relic. She's causing the looping time, and she keeps... apparently... erasing us from it. There was a woman named... Mara? She's gone now. There may be others. With each failure we lose more and more of us. We must stop her now."

Then, almost as if on cue, an explosion detonates. NOT YET! WE'VE HAD NO TIME TO PREPARE! Kaedras unclips his bow from his back as he sprints aftward, to the boarding ramp of the Dime Store Magic, hoping against hope that Quan is there.

If Quan is present, Kaedras yells "THE FIRE RELIC! YOU MUST USE IT NOW! IT'S THE ATORIANS - THEY'RE IN LEAGUE WITH THE NECROL!"

If Quan is not present, Kaeras wills top at the bottom of the ramp, and look for people he knows would've been back by now - Juan, Starchief, Metri.

In either contingency, Kaedras takes a moment to rapidly formulate a plan. Think, damn you! We need a new plan! Using the relic didn't work. NOT using the relic didn't work. Staying together didn't work. Splitting up didn't work! By the gods of Alfheim! We... we have to find Jesse Haad, and... and what? Take the time relic? That can't happen until she's dead, and with the time relic, that might never happen - especially if she can just unwind the fight. If any of the galactic Adventurers are following him, he shouts. "We have to find Haad and kill her!"

And with that, he will run off to the Atorian side of the starport.
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 178/178
M.D.C.: 37/37

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35/35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [66] = 66 /21%
Just in Case: 1d20: [4] = 4 ; 1d100: [86] = 86
Conditions: Sixth Sense.

Radio: Basic 1d100: [8] = 8 /70% (To see if anyone is talking on the radio about explosions.)
Intelligence 1d100: [46] = 46 /50% (To get a feel of the area now that something odd has happened.)
Prowl 1d100: [55] = 55 /50% (Blending, not so much true stealth.)
I.D. Undercover Agent 1d100: [39] = 39 /47% (To spot other agents making their way to the disturbance.)


Ghast is startled slightly by the explosion. No pings, so not close enough to be a threat. Ghast thinks as he takes stock of the situation. Ghast gets up from his post and begins to move in the general direction of the commotion. Any tricks I can pull... Of course you'd want to use tricks. Ah there you are, I was wondering when you'd come to haunt me. Ghast thinks at his mental ghost.

To those watching him, Ghast probably looks one part homeless, with two heaps of mentally disturbed as he gesticulates to his thoughts while hustling towards the Atorian section. What do you hope to find, hmmmm? I don't know, maybe a way off this rock. Ghast thinks as he slows near the Atorian section and tries his best to remain unobtrusive.

Something exploded, things are going on, but what really happened?
User avatar
Kar Fallax
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 am

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kar Fallax »

Perception: 1d100: [23] = 23 vs 24%
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 and 1d100: [52] = 52

Kar works at gaining his composure. At Kaedras' mention of having to find Haad and kill her he responds, "She will find us. I'm sure of it! But then it is too late." Kar sits in the galley and accepts the coffee, might as well enjoy the little things, one never knows when they are gonna die, again.

"So if you guys know this Haad, does she have any weakness? Any thoughts or ideas on how we can head this off? We were at a disadvantage, but not anymore, we know the enemy!" Kar take anothe sip of his coffee and wonders aloud, "Where is the captain?" It is roughly at this point the explosion goes off and Kar feels a pit sink into his stomach, "It didn't happen like this last time."

Kar heads outside the ship to see if he can tell where the explosion is coming from and sees Kaedras run off toward the Atorian section. Kar shoulders his rifle and runs after him, "I guess its time to die."
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100>33: [91*] = 1
JiC 1d20: [18] = 18 / 1d100: [34] = 34

It's all coming together. Watching Kaedras summon Draggor's memories bring back vivid details of the Dime Store Magic exploding. And with those memories come recollections of the first cycle, and Joan's disappearance, and another death. Juan Echo recalls everything. He does what he can to help the others piece together why and how they got stuck in this time loop. Then Kaedras finds rotten center to the whole plot:
Urqos Kaedras wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:51 am"The woman Kar is speaking of... he's never met her before but we have. It's Jesse Haad. She has the time relic. She's causing the looping time, and she keeps... apparently... erasing us from it. There was a woman named... Mara? She's gone now. There may be others. With each failure we lose more and more of us. We must stop her now."
"It figures Urqos Haad is involved in all of this. She is the worst, like this hangover." He looks around the galley and calls out, "Urqos Metri, can you do something about my hangover?" Silence. He calls out again, "Uros Metri? Are you around?"

Kaedras words linger on Juan's mind. They are disappearing. First it was Aofie, who didn't return from dinner with the Atorian during the second loop. Then Mara was not at the bar when Juan woke up this time, did they get blinked out? And now Metri? Juan can only hope that Starchief is making delicious dipping sauce with the Atroians. He doesn't want to go through another cycle and risk losing more teammates.
Urqos Kar wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:51 am"So if you guys know this Haad, does she have any weakness? Any thoughts or ideas on how we can head this off? We were at a disadvantage, but not anymore, we know the enemy!"
Juan pours himself a mug of coffee. Without Metri to provide overwhelming healing and support, he will have to treat his hangover the traditional way. After knocking back the first half in a gulp he replies, "Never fought her in person, just her proxies, so powers unknown. But given that she's working with the Necrols, I wouldn't be surprised if her body is hiding all sorts of terrible powers. However, she is a skilled politician and manipulator. She can always find powerful allies. She claims to be aligned with the Free World Council, acolyte of some false prophet."
Urqos Kar wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:51 amKar take another sip of his coffee and wonders aloud,"Where is the captain?"
"I believe he's making dipping sauce with the Atorians. Angry dipping sauce with an enemy is underrated."Juan chuckles and takes another long sip of coffee. The calm before the storm, he thinks. And so the storm comes, as an explosion rocks the ship and Juan spills the rest of his coffee.
Urqos Kar wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:51 am"I guess its time to die."
Juan gets up. "No. We end it now. Urqos Kaedras is right, we need to radio the Torchbearer and activate the planet's defenses. The invasion begins when the Atorions do something like that, and we need to slow this down as much as possible."

He picks up his radio and calls out to Quan on any band he might use, "Urqos Quan? This is the Galactic Adventurers, can your read us? We have intelligence that this blast was the preamble to an invasion. We need to activate the planet's defenses ASAP. I repeat. Activate planet's defenses! Invasion pending!
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 76/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Starchief »

Perception: 1d100: [57] = 57 /62%
JIC: 1d20: [11] = 11 / 1d100: [2] = 2
Tired and a little cranky- today is not going to be a good day, -5% to all skills and -1 to all combat rolls (Starchief). You are awake by 7am.

MDC: 351/443

"Gah!" Starchief shouts as the black energy flashes over him. At first, he thinks that Torrigan has blown herself up. But the movement of the shadow brings him to a different realization. Coward! He doesn't have long to muse over that however, as Champion's warning of a bomb allows him to leap out of harm's way as the Commandant's armor erupts in an attempt to take him out. What is happening?! Was last night not enough?
The sounds of soldiers moving in to investigate creates an even more complicated situation. It is definitely time to leave. Can't forget my things. Starchief rushes back into the decimated room to gather the rest of his belongings, what's left of his clothing bunched under his arm with any other important goods he brought along.
Once he's collected, Starchief uses Champion to transcend three-dimensional space and become intangible and undetectable. Slowly, he makes his way back to the Dime Store Magic. Once he gets there, he looks for Icky or Juan to say "You guys won't believe what just happened!"
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [81] = 81 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [18] = 18 | 1d100: [68] = 68

What Chef Icky creates as being "simply" coffee and quick breakfast sure looks to be of higher caliber than anything the creature has had in many a cycle. That the coffee couldn't easily take the place of battery acid causes Draggor to stare at the cup. Well isn't this a nice surprise! The bloodlust and urgency of the telepathy session holds back for now: a being this old, as well as this most recent life's struggles necessitates enjoying the little things when the happen, and if every loop from now on at least has this to offer? Life sure could be worse. You do know not everyone made it to this loop, yes? "Do we know why some of the crew aren't here this time? Is that anything we might have agency over?" Strange way of asking how not to get erased from a time stream.

Despite having just asked that question, other thoughts fight for attention in Draggor's mind: that pathway again, the rift anomaly, and most recent to this morning, starting the loop in a different place, seemingly the only one to have experienced that. "If a loop happens again, there's a chance I will start it wherever I end this one. Assuming that, where should I be?" The ship was reset, but you were in the same seat. Why not anyone else? By their records, you arrived after this looping nonsense already had begun. If nobody has suggested it yet, Draggor adds, "Might be the case that anyone who enters the time loop after it began might not get fully reset. Are there others on this planet that were new alongside me the last loop? Or anyone this time so far?"
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,349 / 1,349
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Dark Lord
Dimension Master
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: PHASE WORLD

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Dark Lord »

On board the ship, Kaedras’ telepathic link with Draggor facilitates his rapid recovery of his memories. As the elf begins to recall, and share, more of his memories from both of the previous time loops the rest of you likewise begin to remember more. Kaedras is also able to put a name to their foe- with Juan in particular hurling invective at the hated priestess you met on Seeron. Kar, having regained his composure, asks after Haad but those of you who fought her know little of her capabilities. Just that she is charismatic and very dangerous. Meanwhile Draggor has the opportunity, for the first time in quite a long time, to enjoy a few creature comforts courtesy of the Dime Store Magic’s galley. They may not seem like much to jaded interstellar travelers, but the alien enjoys the small respite immensely. Even if there is the threat of temporal annihilation hanging over it all. Kaedras and Juan do a quick head count and realize that both Metri and Mara are inexplicably gone. Starchief is also not present, but his belongings can still be found in his quarters so presumably he has not been erased from the timeline.

Ghast, meanwhile, moves slightly so that he can observe the Atorian quarter without getting to close to it. Troopers from that section of camp are filtering out into the rest- they appear to be searching for something, and a large contingent is definitely converging on the magical ship sitting in the starport. Six of them are moving to take positions outside that funky ruin everybody seems so interested in, and will spot you if you remain where you are before too much longer. Just then, Ghast hears a soft thump behind him, and turns in time to spot a humanoid form land heavily in the tall grass, just at the other end of the building behind which Ghast is currently hiding.

Starchief sacrifices speed for stealth, and shifts into a ghost state once he has all his things. As he floats lazily through the Atorians’ camp, Starchief is (eventually, after much struggle) able to put on his pants, and eventually the rest of his clothing. The going is slow, however, and it takes Starchief several minutes to make it out of the Atorian section. As he goes, he can see Atorian forces beginning to fan out into the camp- a large proportion are heading for the Dime Store Magic, but quite a few others are spreading out into the camp and looking for something. Or someone.

Draggor asks a few follow-up questions about the nature of the time loops and what to do about the next one, but Kaedras is convinced that your best approach is to find Haad and try to kill her. Juan, meanwhile, thinks that finding Quan is the best approach, and he attempts to establish radio contact. All such attempts are met with static-
If you pass a radio: basic check at -40% or an electronic countermeasures check at +10% you can confirm that comms are being jammed.
. Further deliberations are interrupted by an explosion. Kaedras, followed by Kar (and any others who wish to get a move on) heads to the cargo bay and peers out the ramp, towards the explosion in the Atorian section of camp. While Starchief is still d-shifted and therefore undetectable, Kaedras does spot a dozen or so Atorian troopers moving in the direction of the starport, and presumably the Dime Store Magic. Including a few who are getting alarmingly close. Those of you with danger senses feel them tingling.

Combat posts- begin round 1!
Map
1.jpg
Key: Blue box is the DSM, red dots are Atorian troopers (that at least one of you can see). Purple box is Ghast, green is Altruist, pink is Starchief.
Why kill a PC when you can torture their player?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [56] = 56 /21%
Just in Case: 1d20: [3] = 3 ; 1d100: [99] = 99
Conditions: Sixth Sense (Not Active)

P.P.E.: 9
I.S.P.: 189
H.P.: 21
S.D.C.: 70
Altess Amoria Officer Jump Suit (Main Body): 75 M.D.C.


Initiative: 1d20+6: [5]+6 = 11
Number of Attacks: 6

Action One: Activate Psi-Dagger in off hand. (-8 I.S.P.; 15 min duration)
Action Two: Draw Phase sword, begin rushing towards the DSM.
Action Three: Continue moving, Attack any Atorian in his way. (Strike: 1d20+8: [17]+8 = 25 ; Damage: 5d6+1: [5, 3, 6, 1, 3]+1 = 19 )
Action Four: Continue moving, Attack any Atorian in his way. (Strike: 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 ; Damage: 5d6+1: [4, 5, 4, 5, 2]+1 = 21 )
Action Five: Continue moving, Attack any Atorian in his way. (Strike: 1d20+8: [1]+8 = 9 ; Damage: 5d6+1: [1, 5, 4, 6, 2]+1 = 19 )
Action Six: Continue moving, Attack any Atorian in his way. (Strike: 1d20+8: [14]+8 = 22 ; Damage: 5d6+1: [4, 6, 2, 2, 4]+1 = 19 )

Parries as needed With Psi-Dagger: 1d20+12: [3]+12 = 15 , 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 , 1d20+12: [14]+12 = 26 , 1d20+12: [16]+12 = 28 , 1d20+12: [15]+12 = 27 , 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23 .
Dodges vs attacks that can't be Parried. 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 , 1d20+9: [18]+9 = 27 , 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20 , 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17 , 1d20+9: [15]+9 = 24 , 1d20+9: [19]+9 = 28 .


Ghast is weirdly not surprised by the situation. It's almost as if it's a normal day for him. Obviously it's not, but such is the power of madness one could suppose. Ghast concentrates a little and manifests a short blade of mental energy in his left hand. Might as well make some friends, maybe they'll feel obligated to giving me a ride off this rock. Ghast thinks as he slips out from behind the building while drawing his Phase Sword, and and makes a mad rush back towards the Dime Store Magic. As Ghast moves, he steels his mind to the idea that he will again be violent for the sake of violence. My lot in life I guess.
User avatar
Altruist
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:56 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Altruist »

Perception: 1d100: [39] = 39 / 15%
JiC: 1d20: [17] = 17 / 1d100: [26] = 26

Conditions: Sixth Sense (Active |
+6 Initiative, +2 Parry, +3 Dodge; Cannot be surprised
) | Sense Evil (06m:00s) | See Aura

Skills:
Prowl: 1d100: [11] = 11 /84% (Invisibility Superior)
Lore, Galactic/Alien: 1d100: [63] = 63 /5% (To identify anything he might recognize which is extremely unlikely)
Detect Ambush: 1d100: [29] = 29 /30% (Watch for signs that he has been noticed and is going to be attacked(=)

Combat:
APM: 4
Initiative: 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13
Parries: 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 | 1d20+7: [10]+7 = 17 | 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13 | 1d20+7: [1]+7 = 8

A1: Summon Staff
A2: Activate Invisibility:
Range: Self.
Duration: Three minutes (12 melees) per level of experience. (6th level)
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: Twenty
A powerful incantation that makes the spell caster invisible to all means of detection. Ordinary vision, infrared, ultraviolet and other op­tics, heat, motion detectors, and even an animal 's sense of smell, can NOT locate the invisible person. No footprints are made, and little sound (prowls at 84%). The magic is broken only if the character makes a hostile move, or engages in combat/attacks. At that instant, he becomes completely visible.
Note: The invisible character is not ethe­real and can not walk through walls; he must still use a door. The act of forcing open a door or window, picking a lock, tapping somebody, ac­cidentally bumping somebody, or accidentally getting shot or hurt, is not considered an act of aggression or combat, so invisibility is main­tained.
[6th Level]
A3: Activate
Range: 140 feet (42.7 m) area.
Duration: 2 minutes (8 melees) per level of experience.
I.S.P.: 2
Saving Throw: None.
This psi-power is a much more refined ability to feel the presence of evil. All supernatural creatures radiate their alignment, good or evil. A psychic sensitive will automatically feel supernatural evil without spending a single I.S.P. point. However, to get a clearer picture of the evil force(s) the character must open himself and use the Sense Evil ability. Sense Evil will indicate the general number of supernatural evil: one, a few (2-6), several (7-1 4), or many (15 or more). It can also regis­ter the intensity of the evil and pinpoint the general location of the source(s) to a particular room(s), possessed object, character, and dis­tance; i.e. very near (within 15 feetl4.5 m), near (within 50 feetll5.2 m), or far (60 to 140 feetll8.2 to 42.7 m). The character can track the source of supernatural evil, like a bloodhound, by sensing how close it is to him. Evil emanations from human beings are much less distinct and can not be felt unless the source-person has an immediate evil intention and has psychic powers or is psychotic. The former can mask his evil inten­tions with a Mind Block.
(2 ISP)
A4: Activate
Range: 100 feet (30.5 m).
Duration: One melee
Saving Throw: None. Only the psychic powers of Mind Block or Alter Aura will mask the presence of psychic abilities, the level of P.P.E., or possession.
P.P.E.: Six
All things, organic and inorganic, have an aura. The aura has many fe atures and distinctions, and can be used to see or sense things invisi­ble to the eye. Seeing an aura will indicate the following:
• Estimate the general level of experience. Low (1-3), medium (4-7), high (8th and up).
• The presence of magic (no indication of what, or power level).
• The presence of psychic abilities. Low (Minor) or high (Major or Master).
• High or low base P.P.E.
• The presence of a possessing entity (does not indicate Psychic Pos­session or mind control).
• Health: Sick, injured or completely well.
• The presence of an unusual human aberration which indicates a seri­ous illness or that the character is not human and may be a mutant, D-Bee, or demon, but does not reveal which.
Note: One can not use this spell to determine another character's alignment.
(6 PPE)

Post:
Is this... am I alive? It is so dark and cold; is this death for a fallen knight? An eternity to reflect on our choices... for only in the darkness can we glimpse the fullest light our soul carries for us... He thought, his mind lapsing in time and space, unable to sense a connection to the greater cosmos as he once was. The cold numbing him, the dark overtaking him... until there was a breathe of light. An orange hue, not unlike a cooling star within the galaxies; then, it was gone. A glimmer of hope or a spec of misery? A beacon to light my way through the dark or an angler to lure me further into the darkness... Altruist could not shake the feeling of the breeze, the feintest of whispers or the harshest of howls one feels as they fall... It was so dark. There was a pull, or a push... a force that was moving him. The light was ahead of him and moving away faster than he was being moved. Is it pulling me... am I falling. I've already fallen, to yet live in an eternal pit of damning darkness... powerless. Fate, it seems, has decreed that I suffer more. Altruist resigns to his perpetual momentum and closes his eyes. Allowing the feeling of the fall to overtake him, the light to vanish ahead of him; his fall was ever accelerating. Like a meteor, skimming the surface of a planets atmosphere before burning into naught but ash. Perhaps then, I can meet my end. No amount of suffering will make amends. Altruist tries to breath, his lungs closed and his eyes heavy as he tries to open them; an intense light filling his sight as his fall ends at last. The end. He thinks as he impacts a cold hard surface, ready to drift off into death only to... not?

Struggling to stand, the surroundings completely alien to him. What is this? A building? Grass beneath me? Some crude starport and a den of local denizens rousing... have I fallen back in time, or forward? This is not where I was... Altruist struggles to make sense of it all as his head begins pounding and his ears ringing, his nostrils flaring. An alarm? Smoke? What... He looks around and spots an armored troop of bipedals charging towards the starport before his vision blurs and shakes as a pain pierces his mind, the headache compounding and nearly flooring him. Closing his eyes to regain his composure, he massages his temples and grits his teeth in frustration before the unwelcomed image of a man, floating and struggling to cloth himself, flashes across his mind causing him to frown. The image, gone as quickly as it came, and the headache subsiding as he opens his eyes again takes another look.

An assault craft? Crude. Is this a sign the Dominator's won? No. Those were no Dominators; they don't use armies... and this does not look like their technology... Where am I? Altruist thinks as he focuses on the ships in dock. There are several, though the assault craft sticks out. He furrows his brow and tightens his lips as he sees more bipedals emerge from the craft, seemingly to greet the approaching armored ones... Who is friend, who is foe. Who is just, and who is unjust. Altruist thinks to himself, standing tall as the disorientation fades completely. He glances up, towards the atmosphere and the stars above with a somber gaze. Is it destiny that I am resigned to live this life again... where I failed once before... if it is, then so be it. So long as I live, I shall live by the Code and the memory of my people will continue to live on through me. I will redeem myself so that the memory of my people can live on... this, I swear. Altruist finishes, closing his eyes and taking a breath. His mental declaration falling on deaf or dead ears, though it did not matter. So long as there life in his soul, there would be hope.

Bringing his head down, he sees a bipedal off to his left, crouching behind the neighboring building as he sprints off around the corner. Who is that? One heading towards the armored troops, or the assault craft? Are these being invaded, or are the invaders ahead. One lot looks militaristic, one looks rag-tag... Destiny is a cruel dealer, a Fate a harsh cutter. Perhaps this could be the chance to take the first steps to redeem myself... or be my next steps further down my fall... I wish I had some guidance. Altruist resigns as he spins twirls his right wrist and cracks those fingers before feeling the weight of his staff form. He feels a brief and fleeting moment of peace as his weapon remains. At least you remain, perhaps it is not too late for me after all. Altruist allows the feintest of smiles to crease his weary lips as he takes a deep breath to ready himself for whatever may come next.

I shall observe and act when the time is right, I needn't choose to help evil. Though I do sense danger is brewing. Altruist affirms to himself, channeling his personal power, or what's left of it, through his armor and vanishing from sight. He then trails the one he saw earlier and extends his senses to sense evil that may be around him. Reaching inwardly, he then opens his sight to see the aura of those around him and then follows, waiting and watching, remaining close to the building to avoid potential incoming.

Personal Tracking:
-26 PPE
-2 ISP
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Altruist Vocivus | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)

WIP
User avatar
Kar Fallax
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 am

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kar Fallax »

Perception: 1d100: [82] = 82 vs 24%
JIC: 1d20: [20] = 20 and 1d100: [18] = 18

Post

Kar looks out from the ramp seeing the incoming soldiers then looks down at himself noticing he doesn’t have his armor on. Great! He raises his hands taking careful at the incoming target and exclaims loudly, ”Not Today!

Kar fires radiation blasts from his both his hands with intent on doing as much damage from a distance before they can reach the ship.

If the soldiers get within melee range Kar will draw his phase sword and begin slicing Atorians with intense prejudice.


Actions

Initiative: 1d20+3: [4]+3 = 7
Actions: 7

Action 1: Look out and identify incoming soldiers.
Action 2-3: Fire radiation blast (aimed shot +3), Strike 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , Damage 6d6: [2, 1, 4, 5, 4, 1] = 17
Action 4-5: Fire radiation blast (aimed shot +3), Strike 1d20+7: [13]+7 = 20 , Damage 6d6: [2, 1, 4, 1, 3, 5] = 16
Action 6-7: Fire radiation blast (aimed shot +3), Strike 1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 , Damage 6d6: [1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4] = 15

Auto Dodge: 1d20+2: [9]+2 = 11 , 1d20+2: [2]+2 = 4 , 1d20+2: [20]+2 = 22 , 1d20+2: [8]+2 = 10 , 1d20+2: [11]+2 = 13 , 1d20+2: [10]+2 = 12 , 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19

Contingency:
If the soldiers get close enough, Kar will draw his phase sword and attack with it. He will parry incoming attacks with his sword as well.

Action 2: Draw Phase sword
Action 3: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 , Damage 4d6: [5, 3, 4, 5] = 17
Action 4: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [10]+6 = 16 , Damage 4d6: [2, 4, 4, 6] = 16
Action 5: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 , Damage 4d6: [4, 6, 3, 2] = 15
Action 6: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [16]+6 = 22 , Damage 4d6: [5, 3, 4, 6] = 18
Action 7: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [5]+6 = 11 , Damage 4d6: [3, 2, 3, 2] = 10

Parries: 1d20+6: [10]+6 = 16 , 1d20+6: [15]+6 = 21 , 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 , 1d20+6: [13]+6 = 19 , 1d20+6: [14]+6 = 20 , 1d20+6: [14]+6 = 20

Auto Dodge: 1d20+2: [13]+2 = 15 , 1d20+2: [1]+2 = 3 , 1d20+2: [6]+2 = 8 , 1d20+2: [7]+2 = 9 , 1d20+2: [19]+2 = 21 , 1d20+2: [7]+2 = 9 , 1d20+2: [5]+2 = 7
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kaedras Starfall »

Perception 45% 1d100: [86] = 86

JIC 1d20: [2] = 2
JIC 1d100: [63] = 63

Conditions: (at beginning of post)
  • Sixth Sense (triggered)| +6 initiative, +2 parry, +3 dodge, cannot be surprised by a sneak attack
(At end of post)
  • Enhanced Reflexes| +1 attack per melee, +3 initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge. +2 to P.P. (adding further bonuses to sttrike/parry/dodge if boosted to 16 or higher), and +15% to all physical skills that rely on coordination or balance | 10 min/ 10 min
When Kaedras sees the oncoming Atorians, he shouts for his clockwork wolf. "Aldón, to me! Defend!" He then mounts a charge toward the Atorians, shooting as he runs.

"Find Haad! She must be stopped!" As he runs and shoots, he thinks This is no strategy... if I am not wiped out this cycle, I must be prepared to move against Haad the moment I awake - assuming I can remember quickly. Ideally, though, she will come to me. I still hold the water relic. For now. He will target groups with tranquilizer gas arrows, to try to neutralize multiple Atorians at once as he makes his way into their camp, looking for Haad.

He runs, shots, skirts around the endge of his newly-created tranquilizer gas cloud, and repeats, all the while thinking. Haad must not have been on the planet in the first loop - Quan used the fire relic then, and all enemies should've been killed, according to the log on the Dime Store Magic. But they weren't. Were the Atorians not enemies in the first loop? Or were the ones on the planet at that moment not enemies? Did they teleport down after the fire? How is Haad doing this? Will the Fire relic not kill another relic holder?

Initiative: 1d20+13: [3]+13 = 16

APM: 7

Action 1: Trigger Enhanced Reflexes (-10 ISP)
Action 2: Shoot tranq gas arrow 1d20+13: [1]+13 = 14 (Nat. 1!); No Damage; save vs. harmful drugs (15 or higher) or sleep for 1d6 minutes; 10' radius
Action 3: Shoot tranq gas arrow 1d20+13: [18]+13 = 31 ; No Damage; save vs. harmful drugs (15 or higher) or sleep for 1d6 minutes; 10' radius
Action 4: Shoot tranq gas arrow 1d20+13: [13]+13 = 26 ; No Damage; save vs. harmful drugs (15 or higher) or sleep for 1d6 minutes; 10' radius
Action 5: Shoot tranq gas arrow 1d20+13: [2]+13 = 15 ; No Damage; save vs. harmful drugs (15 or higher) or sleep for 1d6 minutes; 10' radius
Action 6: Reserved for Dodge 1d20+14: [18]+14 = 32
Action 7: Reserved for Dodge 1d20+14: [4]+14 = 18

Parries (if needed): 1) 1d20+13: [8]+13 = 21 ; 2) 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22 ; 3) 1d20+13: [12]+13 = 25 ; 4) 1d20+13: [19]+13 = 32 ; 5) 1d20+13: [5]+13 = 18 ; 6) 1d20+13: [10]+13 = 23 ; 7) 1d20+13: [3]+13 = 16


Kaedras Butcher's Bill
-12 ISP
-4 tranq gas arrows
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 178/178
M.D.C.: 37/37

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35/35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [48] = 0
JiC 1d20: [20] = 20 / 1d100: [49] = 49

Armor (Or not)
Cargo shorts
Gronk shirt
Splurgoth Talisman of Armor of Ithan - 100/100 M.D.C. (activated once)
Action Sandals

Weapons
Magical clubs with the Rings of Sha Los (2)
V81 Volcano Mark-1 (25/25)

Active Effects
Intuitive Combat - (3:30/3:30) +3 initiative; +1 strike; +1 parry; +4 dodge; +4 pull punch; +2 roll with punch, fall, or impact; +2 disarm (-10 I.S.P.)
Hungover - 10% on all skills; -3 on all combat rolls; -1 APM
Save vs non-lethal poison EP purchased critical success

Combat*
APM: 6
Initiative 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26
1. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [1]+5 = 6 (natural 1, critical fail) /damage 2d6*10: [2, 2]*10 = 40 M.D.
2. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [20]+5 = 25 (natural 20, critical strike) /damage 2d6*10: [6, 3]*10 = 90 x 2 = 180 M.D.
3. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [3]+5 = 8 /damage 2d6*10: [6, 6]*10 = 120 M.D.
4. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [19]+5 = 24 (natural 20, critical strike) /damage 2d6*10: [2, 4]*10 = 60 x 20 = 120 M.D.
5. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20 /damage 2d6*10: [2, 4]*10 = 60 M.D.
6. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [3]+5 = 8 /damage 2d6*10: [5, 2]*10 = 70 M.D.
Autododges: 1) 1d20: [18] = 18 ; 2) 1d20: [9] = 9 ; 3) 1d20: [15] = 15 ; 4) 1d20: [11] = 11 ; 5) 1d20: [10] = 10 ; 6) 1d20: [15] = 15

Contingencies
1. Switch to drop V81 and draw magical clubs if enemies are one action away from melee
2. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 /damage 11d6+2: [3, 6, 5, 1, 5, 1, 4, 6, 1, 3, 1]+2 = 38 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18
3. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [13]+7 = 20 /damage 11d6+2: [2, 5, 1, 2, 1, 1, 4, 4, 5, 2, 3]+2 = 32 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9
4. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [20]+7 = 27 (natural 20, critical strike) /damage 11d6+2: [6, 4, 5, 2, 1, 1, 4, 2, 3, 4, 1]+2 = 35 x 2 = 70 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9
5. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [10]+7 = 17 /damage 11d6+2: [1, 3, 1, 5, 6, 3, 5, 1, 3, 1, 3]+2 = 34 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13
6. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 /damage 11d6+2: [1, 6, 3, 6, 2, 3, 3, 5, 4, 2, 2]+2 = 39 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9

Butcher's Bill
- 10 I.S.P.


Juan listens for a response from Quan on his radio, but all he gets is static. He drops his radio on the galley counter, the noise triggering his hangover. He looks up at the others. "Anyone else have a working radio?"

Before anyone can answer, everyone's sixth sense is triggered. Enemies are approaching. It's happening sooner than it did the previous two times; Juan hasn't had time to be properly caffeinated. He dashes to his quarters to get ready for another round of stop the unstoppable invasion force. He takes a moment to clear his head and channel his intuitive combat abilities. He grabs his magical clubs and tucks them into his cargo-pants pocket and slings his V81 Volcano over his shoulder. He doesn't have time to put on armor, but is glad to be wearing the Splugorth Talisman he found in the armory. He pats it for luck, and activates it for the first time as he runs to the ship's cargo bay.

As Juan steps up to the cargo ramp Kaedras misfires a tranq arrow. Juan's face turns a shade paler but he soldiers on. He drank stronger the night before, but that doesn't make the sickly gas any more bearable. Juan lowers his V81 and unleashes a wave of plasma that scorches a perimeter around the Dime Store Magic. The heat burns through the gas, leaving behind the smell of gasoline... it's the smell of satisfaction. He fires wave after wave of plasma to hold back any attackers. He watches in disbelief at any Atorian who tries to charge through the plasma wall. They were supposed to help protect the planet. They were allies of the CCW, and Thraxus. What power could compel them to ally with the TGE? Was there something else behind Haad?

If any Atorians break past the wall of plasma and start to get up the Dime Store Magic's ramp, Juan will cast aside his V81 and draw his magical clubs to engage in melee. He will lead with his right club and defend with his left. If at any point his Armor of Ithan breaks he will reactivate it.

* I know Juan has enough time to go to his quarters to grab his weapons, but I don't know how this will affect his actions in combat, so I posted a full set of actions just in case.
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 76/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [96] = 96 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [13] = 13 | 1d100: [37] = 37

Combat
APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23

1) Get to the ramp, and find a crate or similar to balance the rail gun.
2) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun Strike 1d20+6+1: [5]+6+1 = 12 / Damage 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.
3,4) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (aimed shot +3) Strike 1d20+6+1+3: [20]+6+1+3 = 30 (natural 20, critical strike) / Damage 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 x2 = 120 M.D.
5,6) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (aimed shot +3) Strike 1d20+6+1+3: [3]+6+1+3 = 13 / Damage 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 M.D.

Autododges: 1) 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 2) 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 3) 1d20+4: [18]+4 = 22 4) 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 5) 1d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 6) 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20

Contingencies
1) Draw Daisho-10 Multiweapon, Vibro Blade (default state) if enemies are about to get into melee range.
2) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [6]+6+2 = 14 / Damage 3d6: [4, 2, 3] = 9 + 26 = 35 M.D.
3) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [3]+6+2 = 11 / Damage 3d6: [3, 4, 5] = 12 + 26 = 38 M.D.
4) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [11]+6+2 = 19 / Damage 3d6: [5, 3, 6] = 14 + 26 = 40 M.D.
5) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [13]+6+2 = 21 / Damage 3d6: [3, 6, 4] = 13 + 26 = 39 M.D.
6) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [10]+6+2 = 18 / Damage 3d6: [6, 4, 3] = 13 + 26 = 39 M.D.

Parries: 1) 1d20+10+2: [12]+10+2 = 24 2) 1d20+10+2: [20]+10+2 = 32 3) 1d20+10+2: [19]+10+2 = 31 4) 1d20+10+2: [12]+10+2 = 24 5) 1d20+10+2: [16]+10+2 = 28 6) 1d20+10+2: [1]+10+2 = 13

One off Contingency
1) Energy Absorption Plasma from Juan's V81 Volcano & Fire at a target out the bay door 1d20+6+1: [15]+6+1 = 22 / Damage 6d6: [3, 6, 1, 3, 3, 3] = 19 M.D.
Draggor will absorb the plasma if Juan's critical failure makes it happen on the ship, and will shoot wild at the nearest enemy target out the bay doors, then resume to primary or secondary contingency as above.

Coffee and breakfast, no matter how short, breaks the stress that Draggor has been living just enough that when the interruption of what sounds to be an invading force arrives, the being takes a breath, exhales, rises, and with an immediate sense of determination makes way to the cargo ramp. They scout out a crate, ledge, console, anything that can act as partial cover while balancing and firing the railgun. Trust what your new friends say, and don't miss. Even if they're wrong, we're probably looping again. They won't stay dead. Sights train on the closest target, trigger squeezed surely, just as Kaedras has incredible misfortune with the tranq arrow. This group's a gas. SHUT UP! While events turn chaotic quickly, one might be able to spot a sole snort-laugh from the beast. That Juan adds to the chaos straight away only enhances the absurdity of this supposed escape Draggor originally was attempting.

"FIRE OUT THE FRELLING DOOR OR NOT AT ALL!" Draggor's eyes remain an intense crimson glow, even if returning to the railgun, deciding to take careful aimed shots as counterbalance to these new allies.
Last edited by Draggor on Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,349 / 1,349
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Starchief »

Perception: 1d100: [15] = 15 /62%
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 / 1d100: [41] = 41
Tired and a little cranky- today is not going to be a good day, -5% to all skills and -1 to all combat rolls (Starchief). You are awake by 7am.
When held aloft or used to attack, Champion can be commanded to glow like the sun- not bright enough to be blinding or incapacitating, but enough to be noticed even in a well-lit room. Any allied creature (including the wielder) with a good alignment within 60 feet and who can see Champion gains +3 to strike, parry, and dodge. Duration is indefinite provided the above conditions persist.
351/443
MDC: 70/70
SNPS: 30. Duration: 14 rounds. +30 SDC (not sure how to deal with this as an MDC guy?)


Starchief floats with a sense of urgency toward the Dime Store Magic while getting himself dressed properly. I've never had that outcome from a night in the Starsheets before. Must be a cultural thing. I wonder if this means we're married now? Wouldn't be the first time! At least I didn't have to fight in the Cyden Gladiatorial Pool this time? That was rough...

When he makes it to the Starport, he analyzes the situation with the creeping Atorian forces. When he has a good understanding of what's going on, he floats down to the best spot to disrupt the ingress of the squad and puts himself back in the 3rd Dimension. Damn, you're a good sword, Champion. Praise later, wielding now! While
Prowl: 1d100: [56] = 56 /100%
in meatpsace, Starchief begins his attack by unsheathing the Millennium Wand of Power and covering himself in an Armor of Ithan and increasing his strength to Supernatural levels. He then appears behind of one of the Atorians and brings the full force of Champion down upon their neck in a horizontal slash. To the rest of the crew (including that one if they lived), he quips "You chose the wrong crew." He begins to display his swordsmanship at the cost of the Atorian's lives.

He keys his radio and alerts (attempts to) the crew. "This is Starchief to the Dime. We are under attack by the Atorian forces! Keep the shields up! I'll do what I can to defend from out here!"




Initiative: 1d20+8: [5]+8 = 13
Action 1: Return to normal space.
Action 2: Cast Armor of Ithan.
Action 3: Cast Supernatural Strength.
Action 4: Slash Atorian with Champion. Strike: 1d20+15: [16]+15 = 31 Damage: 9d6: [2, 4, 4, 5, 1, 1, 6, 2, 4] = 29 Sneak attack (Starchief has initiative, no parry or dodge possible)
Action 5: Slash Atorian with Champion. Strike: 1d20+15: [19]+15 = 34 (CRIT!) Damage: 9d6: [6, 2, 6, 5, 2, 2, 1, 5, 3] = 32 x2=64 MD
Action 6: Slash Atorian with Champion. Strike: 1d20+15: [3]+15 = 18 Damage: 9d6: [5, 2, 4, 1, 2, 5, 4, 6, 2] = 31
Action 7: Slash Atorian with Champion. Strike: 1d20+15: [2]+15 = 17 Damage: 9d6: [3, 5, 4, 4, 1, 5, 1, 6, 2] = 31
Action 8: Slash Atorian with Champion. Strike: 1d20+15: [6]+15 = 21 Damage: 9d6: [1, 5, 5, 2, 4, 5, 5, 3, 4] = 34
Action 9: Slash Atorian with Champion. Strike: 1d20+15: [14]+15 = 29 Damage: 9d6: [5, 6, 3, 1, 5, 1, 6, 6, 5] = 38
Action 10: Slash Atorian with Champion. Strike: 1d20+15: [18]+15 = 33 (CRIT!) Damage: 9d6: [6, 6, 1, 5, 5, 1, 4, 5, 5] = 38 x2=76 MD

Parries: 1d20+17: [11]+17 = 28 1d20+17: [5]+17 = 22 1d20+17: [17]+17 = 34 1d20+17: [13]+17 = 30 1d20+17: [15]+17 = 32 1d20+17: [16]+17 = 33 1d20+17: [1]+17 = 18 1d20+17: [5]+17 = 22 1d20+17: [15]+17 = 32 1d20+17: [7]+17 = 24

Auto-Dodge: 1d20+12: [20]+12 = 32 1d20+12: [16]+12 = 28 1d20+12: [15]+12 = 27 1d20+12: [20]+12 = 32 1d20+12: [14]+12 = 26 1d20+12: [12]+12 = 24 1d20+12: [4]+12 = 16 1d20+12: [16]+12 = 28 1d20+12: [3]+12 = 15 1d20+12: [12]+12 = 24

Contingency: Starchief in D-Phase is moving approximately 6 feet per action, please remove as many actions as is necessary to move into the starport next to an Atorian.
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
User avatar
Dark Lords Sadistic Minion
Assistant Game Master
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Dark Lords Sadistic Minion »

The God of Travelers lives up to his name as he rushes through out the ship to gather what he can before he goes out to face the beautiful, buxom, bomb wearing Atorians outside. He makes his way to the cargo bay where Draggor pulls a crate to the entrance of the cargo ramp to provides some cover. Juan with his plasma cannon, and Draggor with his rail gun prepare to gun down the approaching women. It's then that Kaedras burst between the pair with his bow in hand, knocking Juan’s elbow. Juan convulses on the trigger of his weapon, but doesn't lose total control of the weapon, instead sending the shot into the pavement at the end of the ramp. The resulting cloud of debris trips up Kaedras causing him to roll and release his tranq arrow back into the Dime Store Magic. The arrow flies between the two immortals and explodes into a cloud of gas.

Kar sees the arrow and rushes forward and escapes the gas (JIC 20), but Icky is right in the middle of it (make a roll next post) and snorts in a huge breath of the gas.

Outside StarChief floats insubstantial towards a group of Atorians but quickly realizes that he will need to turn substantial to catch up to them. He materializes and uses his Wand of Power (which got a raised eyebrow from Torrigan the night before and a "Is that a wand in your pocket”joke.

Altruist quickly summons his remaining legacy of having been a Cosmo Knight and then turns invisible to determine whom in this sudden battle are the bad guys. No one in his immediate view gives off the sense of being supernatural evil.

Ghast not having any of the same indecisiveness as Altruist, he decides to attack the women. He summons his small psi-blade to complement his phase sword.

Back at the Dime Store Magic, at the top of the ramp, Draggor, Juan and Kar, continue to send streams of metal, plasma and radiation out at the approaching Atorians. The Atorians for their part all are zigzagging towards the ship. Juan takes out four in five shots, Draggor takes out three in four shots, while Kar hits one Atorian three times causing her to stagger and fall once, but still moving towards the ship. After the woman are put down many of them explode, but are luckily far enough away to cause no damage to anyone else.

Kaedras now standing in front and below the three, fires off a series of arrows. Clouds of gas blossom on the field catching 2 or 3 in the clouds who collapse to the ground, but as they move closer, he can see many of them are wearing helmets. But the gas did cause the women to scatter perpendicular to the ship so did successfully slow them down.

Now substantial, StarChief brings his sword to bear and lays into the Atorians. The force of his first blow catches the first Atorian dropping her to the ground with a cry, as she struggles to stand up, his next strike removes her head. He takes the moment to radio the team and Dime Store Magic to keep the shields up. In the cargo hold, the team in the cargo bay hears Datephus over the internal speakers. "CREWMEMBER DESIGNATE: CHEF ICKY, CREW MEMBER DESIGNATE: JUAN ECHO, CREW MEMBER DESIGNATE: KAEDRAS STARFELL CREW MEMBER DESIGNATE: KAR. DO YOU WISH TO RAISE THE SHIELDS? RAISING THE SHIELDS WILL PREVENT EGRESS AND WILL RESTRICT PERSONAL WEAPONRY WITHIN THE SHIELDS PERIMETER."

Three other Atorians near her rush StarChief. He strikes with virtual impunity on the the second Atorian to arrive as her strikes go wide. As he engages his third, StarChief realizes his mistake with going melee. There must be a deadman's switch on the bombs as the first and second downed Atorian's bombs go off (-175 MDC, rolled with impact for both). The blast throws the 4th woman away, her bomb detonating far enough away for him to avoid. StarChief for his part is blown up into the air by the
(A successful Sense of Balance at -40% will allow the agile hero to remain on his feet, if he fails, he's on the ground, roll a 1d4. 1 maintains his grip on both the wand and the sword, a 2 he loses his grip on the sword, a 3 he looses his grip on the wand, a 4 he looses grip on both the sword and the wand)
as well.

Ghast moving between the buildings finds an Atorian peeking around a corner preparing to rush the ship, he strikes her putting massive gashes in her armor, but not putting her
A successful perception check will allow Ghast to see a bomb strapped on the woman's chest)
. She in turn gets only one strike with her vibro-knife and does -3 M.D.C. to Ghast.

The team near the ship hear and see the explosions to the west of the ship, Ghast and Altruist see more Atorians running to the north towards the Dime Store magic, and of course the sound of explosions.

Map
axis 5 battle round 2b.jpg
axis 5 battle round 2b.jpg (65.55 KiB) Viewed 1377 times
Team color coding in Butcher's bill. Red are the Atorians. Yellow are the tranq gas clouds.
What are you doing?


Butcher's Bill

Altruist(Green): -2 ISP, -6 PPE
Draggor(LIght Purple): 3 rail gun blasts
Ghast (Purple): -8 ISP, -3 MDC
Icky: Roll vs Harmful Drugs 15
Juan (Blue): -10 ISP, 6 plasma blasts
Kaedra (Green)s: -12 ISP, -4 tranq arrows
Kar (Maroon):
StarChief (Pink): Wand of Power 3 of 5 spells remaining, MDC of Invulnerability gone, the SDC of the supernatural strength gone) - 125 MDC
(Champion: - 50 ISP)
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [39] = 0
JiC 1d20: [13] = 13 / 1d100: [50] = 50

Armor (Or not)
Cargo shorts
Gronk shirt
Splurgoth Talisman of Armor of Ithan - 100/100 M.D.C. (activated once)
Action Sandals

Weapons
Magical clubs with the Rings of Sha Los (2)
V81 Volcano Mark-1 (19/25)

Active Effects
Intuitive Combat - (3:15/3:30) +3 initiative; +1 strike; +1 parry; +4 dodge; +4 pull punch; +2 roll with punch, fall, or impact; +2 disarm (-10 I.S.P.)
Hungover - 10% on all skills; -3 on all combat rolls; -1 APM

Combat
APM: 6
Initiative 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26
1. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20 damage 2d6*10: [5, 2]*10 = 70 M.D.
2. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [5]+5 = 10 damage 2d6*10: [1, 6]*10 = 70 M.D.
3. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [17]+5 = 22 damage 2d6*10: [1, 2]*10 = 30 M.D.
4. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [4]+5 = 9 damage 2d6*10: [5, 3]*10 = 80 M.D.
5. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [4]+5 = 9 damage 2d6*10: [6, 2]*10 = 80 M.D.
6. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16 damage 2d6*10: [4, 4]*10 = 80 M.D.
Autododge: 1) 1d20: [7] = 7 ; 2) 1d20: [8] = 8 ; 3) 1d20: [20] = 20 ; 4) 1d20: [13] = 13 ; 5) 1d20: [9] = 9 ; 6) 1d20: [4] = 4

Contingencies
1. Switch to drop V81 and draw magical clubs if enemies are one action away from melee
2. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9 /damage 11d6+2: [5, 4, 1, 4, 1, 4, 3, 5, 3, 1, 1]+2 = 34 M.D.
3. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21 /damage 11d6+2: [5, 2, 2, 6, 6, 6, 1, 1, 5, 4, 6]+2 = 46 M.D.
4. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [9]+7 = 16 /damage 11d6+2: [1, 4, 3, 5, 5, 6, 3, 1, 4, 2, 5]+2 = 41 M.D.
5. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 /damage 11d6+2: [2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 1, 4, 5, 2, 1, 6]+2 = 34 M.D.
6. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 /damage 11d6+2: [6, 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 5, 5, 1, 5, 5]+2 = 53 M.D.

Butcher's Bill
- 10 I.S.P.


The walls of of plasma might be protecting the Dime Store Magic at the moment, but it has not ended the Atorian attack. Juan watches several of the fallen soldiers explode, realizing that they are cultists. Haad's influence has completely corrupted this faction. He calls out to Kaedras, "Don't waste your non-lethals. They'd rather kill themselves than fail."

He steadies his V81 and keeps the scorching perimeter around the ship.
Not Space Whale wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:20 am"CREWMEMBER DESIGNATE: CHEF ICKY, CREW MEMBER DESIGNATE: JUAN ECHO, CREW MEMBER DESIGNATE: KAEDRAS STARFELL CREW MEMBER DESIGNATE: KAR. DO YOU WISH TO RAISE THE SHIELDS? RAISING THE SHIELDS WILL PREVENT EGRESS AND WILL RESTRICT PERSONAL WEAPONRY WITHIN THE SHIELDS PERIMETER."
"Not yet," Juan replies. "Let's give Urqos Chief a chance to get back first."
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 76/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Kar Fallax
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 am

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kar Fallax »

Perception: 1d100: [57] = 57 vs 24%
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 and 1d100: [7] = 7

Post

Looking out into the battlefield Kar is frustrated by the minimal amount of damage he is inflicting. They must have an immunity or some protection from radiation. Hearing Juan basically advise the team to take the gloves off puts a smile on Kar's face. "Let's see how they deal with Star power." Kar starts sending powerful bolts of searing energy at the invading force hoping the enemy doesn't have an energy resistance.
Juan Echo wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:11 pm"Not yet," Juan replies. "Let's give Urqos Chief a chance to get back first."
Juan replies to the ship and Kar is torn on whether it is the right decision or not, you may have sealed our fate Juan. Regardless, he does the only thing a good soldier can. He follows the lead. Kar calls out in the midst of the chaos, "We will give him a much time as we can," and continues sending energy bolts down range.


Actions

Initiative: 1d20+3: [17]+3 = 20
Actions: 7

Action 1: See ineffectiveness, change strategy.
Action 2: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 , Damage 5d6: [4, 2, 6, 6, 3] = 21
Action 3: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 , Damage 5d6: [6, 2, 4, 6, 1] = 19
Action 4: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 , Damage 5d6: [3, 5, 6, 3, 5] = 22
Action 5: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 , Damage 5d6: [1, 4, 6, 2, 1] = 14
Action 6: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13 , Damage 5d6: [5, 1, 6, 5, 1] = 18
Action 7: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 , Damage 5d6: [4, 4, 3, 2, 2] = 15

Auto Dodge: 1d20+2: [8]+2 = 10 , 1d20+2: [7]+2 = 9 , 1d20+2: [16]+2 = 18 , 1d20+2: [5]+2 = 7 , 1d20+2: [18]+2 = 20 , 1d20+2: [6]+2 = 8 , 1d20+2: [9]+2 = 11

Contingency:
If the soldiers get close enough, Kar will draw his phase sword and attack with it. He will parry incoming attacks with his sword as well.

Action 2: Draw Phase sword
Action 3: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [10]+6 = 16 , Damage 4d6: [1, 4, 3, 3] = 11
Action 4: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [7]+6 = 13 , Damage 4d6: [2, 4, 6, 2] = 14
Action 5: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [13]+6 = 19 , Damage 4d6: [6, 5, 3, 3] = 17
Action 6: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [19]+6 = 25 , Damage 4d6: [1, 3, 4, 6] = 14
Action 7: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [17]+6 = 23 , Damage 4d6: [3, 5, 5, 1] = 14

Parries: 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14 , 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8 , 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14 , 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14 , 1d20+6: [19]+6 = 25 , 1d20+6: [18]+6 = 24
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Starchief »

Perception: 1d100: [41] = 41 /62%
JIC: 1d20: [15] = 15 / 1d100: [48] = 48


Tired and a little cranky- today is not going to be a good day, -5% to all skills and -1 to all combat rolls (Starchief). You are awake by 7am.
When held aloft or used to attack, Champion can be commanded to glow like the sun- not bright enough to be blinding or incapacitating, but enough to be noticed even in a well-lit room. Any allied creature (including the wielder) with a good alignment within 60 feet and who can see Champion gains +3 to strike, parry, and dodge. Duration is indefinite provided the above conditions persist.
351/443
SNPS: 30. Duration: 13 rounds.




Starchief tries to
Sense of Balance: 1d100: [100] = 100 /87% 1d4: [3] = 3
and in doing so, loses his grip on the Millennium Wand of Power. Gotta grab that as soon as I land. We're not losing magic artifacts on this trip, Metri would kill me. Starchief lands on his back and quickly gets himself up. A search of the area around him gives him his priority, grab the Wand. He rushes to do so above attacking any incoming enemies.

Once he has it, he holsters it and takes a second to think about what just happened. Suicide bombers? Is that why Torrigan's armor exploded after she disappeared? I mean, it practically exploded off of her last night, but that's not the point. Head in the game, Starchief. You've got incoming. I'd switch to that blaster of yours if I were you. Good point. No bombs can hurt us if they can't reach us. Thanks Champion.

Starchief brings out his blaster and begins firing on the Atorians that are incoming. He heads toward the Dime Store Magic as he does so. Keying his radio, he says "Dime, This is Starchief! Apparently we've got some suicide bombers from the Atorian set on their way. I think we can hold them off with the onboard weapons. I'm on my way in."

If he is able to board the DSM, he will do so.


Initiative: 1d20+8: [20]+8 = 28
APM: 10

Action 1: Land.
Action 2: Get up.
Actions 3-5: Grab wand.
Action 6: Switch wand out for blaster.
Action 7: Blast closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 Damage: 3d6: [6, 1, 2] = 9
Action 8: Blast closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 Damage: 3d6: [5, 4, 5] = 14
Action 9: Blast closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 Damage: 3d6: [2, 4, 3] = 9
Action 10: Blast closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [10]+7 = 17 Damage: 3d6: [2, 5, 2] = 9

Parries:

Auto-Dodge: 1d20+12: [15]+12 = 27 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 1d20+12: [4]+12 = 16 1d20+12: [16]+12 = 28 1d20+12: [13]+12 = 25 1d20+12: [13]+12 = 25 1d20+12: [2]+12 = 14 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
User avatar
Altruist
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:56 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Altruist »

Perception: 1d100: [34] = 34 / 15%
JiC: 1d20: [2] = 2 / 1d100: [42] = 42

Conditions: Sixth Sense (Inactive) | Sense Evil (05m:45) | Invulnerability [50/50 | 01m:30s)

Skills:
Intelligence: 1d100: [1] = 1 /29% (By the will of the Forge, a Crit!) (Put pieces together based on what he has seen so far to make an educated guess that the defenders on the ship are good and the approaching Atorians are bad.)

Combat:
APM: 4
Initiative: 1d20+7: [6]+7 = 13
Parries: 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9 | 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 | 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 | 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25

A1: Activate
Range: Self.
Duration: One melee (15 seconds) per level of experience. (6th Level)
Saving Throw: None.
P.P.E.: Twenty-Five
The magic makes the individual impervious to cold, fire and all en­ergy attacks, impervious to disease, poisons, toxins, gases, and drugs, and provides a form-fitting energy field which appears as a glowing aura around the body (50 M.D.C.). Once the 50 M.D.C. from the en­ergy field are exhausted, the person will suffer normal damage to his own M.D.C. and/or Hit Points but remains invulnerable to the other things listed. Additionally, the invulnerable character is also + \0 to save vs magic, psionic attacks and Horror Factor.
and move.
A2: Cast Befuddle (6) on the one in front of Ghast.
A3: Cast Carpet of Adhesion (10) ahead and attempt to slow the advance of the armored soldiers towards the ship.
A4: Reserved for Dodge. 1d20+3: [15]+3 = 18

Post:

Altruist swiftly moves down the way, through the grass and around the field west, northwest of him, following the one he saw when he landed. His staff in hand, he feels almost like his old self again, but the lack of connection is daunting and disorienting to him. It seems I wasn't just stripped of my Cosmic Abilities, but also my Sentinel ones from before the rise. I will make do. He reaffirms to himself as his feet carry him. One thing that is obvious is that these armored individuals are not acting with good intentions, and using martyrs to harm their enemies by death is wrong. So, it seems I've chosen a side, I just hope it's the right one. Altruist resigns, taking a deep breath after having been dropped in such a chaotic area.

He armors himself then prepares two small incantations, one to Befuddle to confuse the one in front of the one he is following (Ghast). Then casting Carpet of Adhesion and maximizing it's reach to slow the advance of the armored ones. (Not sure if either of those actions count as a Hostile Move that would cancel invisibility, since one is just to confuse and the other is to impede.)
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Altruist Vocivus | EP Ledger | Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)

WIP
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [50] = 50 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [14] = 14 | 1d100: [83] = 83

Combat
APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23

1,2) Super Rail-Gun (aimed shot +3) at Atorian nearest Starchief: Strike 1d20+6+1+3: [7]+6+1+3 = 17 / Damage 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20 M.D.
3,4) Super Rail-Gun (aimed shot +3) at Atorian nearest Starchief: Strike 1d20+6+1+3: [11]+6+1+3 = 21 / Damage 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.
4,6) Super Rail-Gun (aimed shot +3) at Atorian nearest Starchief: Strike 1d20+6+1+3: [5]+6+1+3 = 15 / Damage 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 M.D.


Autododges: 1) 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9 2) 1d20+4: [12]+4 = 16 3) 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 4) 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 5) 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 6) 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23

Contingencies
1) Draw Daisho-10 Multiweapon, Vibro Blade (default state) if any Atorians/hostiles get within melee range.
2) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [18]+6+2 = 26 / Damage 3d6: [1, 3, 2] = 6 M.D.
3) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [16]+6+2 = 24 / Damage 3d6: [1, 3, 6] = 10 M.D.
4) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [11]+6+2 = 19 / Damage 3d6: [2, 1, 6] = 9 M.D.
5) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [15]+6+2 = 23 / Damage 3d6: [6, 2, 2] = 10 M.D.
6) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [8]+6+2 = 16 / Damage 3d6: [1, 2, 4] = 7 M.D.

Parries: 1) 1d20+10+2: [20]+10+2 = 32 2) 1d20+10+2: [13]+10+2 = 25 3) 1d20+10+2: [14]+10+2 = 26 4) 1d20+10+2: [14]+10+2 = 26 5) 1d20+10+2: [15]+10+2 = 27 6) 1d20+10+2: [7]+10+2 = 19

Post:

Once the immediate chaos subsides, Draggor is able to continue to take slightly more measured shots. With Starchief out there and trying to make it back through the open cargo bay doors, the creature retrains on any Atorian hazards near the newfound ally, doing best either to clear the path ahead, or make sure someone behind Starchief isn't able to complete an opportunistic shot.
Datephus wrote:"DO YOU WISH TO RAISE THE SHIELDS? RAISING THE SHIELDS WILL PREVENT EGRESS AND WILL RESTRICT PERSONAL WEAPONRY WITHIN THE SHIELDS PERIMETER."
While giving breathing room for Juan's response, Draggor then calls out, "Datephus, what would happen if I tried to go through the shields?" Anyone else around is free to answer. The ship doesn't seem to remember us. The first impression was awkward. Then stop trying to get its attention! "This second first impression can be better!" Draggor calls out to... nobody, the sudden skirmish skewing internal and external dialogues.

Throughout this, should it become clear that Atorians or other hostiles are going to end up on the ramp of the ship, Draggor leaves the railgun at the crate, draws the Daisho-10 Vibro Blade, and gets to work. Should an Atorian fall in this way, the next immediate action is to throw them off the ship if possible before the killswitch goes and the explosives detonate.
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,349 / 1,349
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Chef Icky »

Perception: 1d100<55: [73] = 0
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 / 1d100: [80] = 80
Save vs. Harmful Poison (15): 1d20+9: [11]+9 = 20
Initiative: 1d20+3: [5]+3 = 8
APM: 8

Icky grabs his Volcano and makes his way to the cargo bay ramp -- only to get caught up in the effects of Kaedras' errant arrow. I swear to D, this kid needs to learn how to hit the broad side of a space cruiser... he mutters to himself as he tries to shake off the gas.
Dark Lords Sadistic Minion wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:20 am"CREWMEMBER DESIGNATE: CHEF ICKY, CREW MEMBER DESIGNATE: JUAN ECHO, CREW MEMBER DESIGNATE: KAEDRAS STARFELL CREW MEMBER DESIGNATE: KAR. DO YOU WISH TO RAISE THE SHIELDS? RAISING THE SHIELDS WILL PREVENT EGRESS AND WILL RESTRICT PERSONAL WEAPONRY WITHIN THE SHIELDS PERIMETER."
Juan Echo wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:11 pm"Not yet," Juan replies. "Let's give Urqos Chief a chance to get back first."
"Oi, it ain't like Meatball didn't tell us to put up da gorram shields," Icky grumbles as he raises his rifle. "Not dat I'd listen ta 'im either..." he adds under his breath.
Juan Echo wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:11 pm"Don't waste your non-lethals. They'd rather kill themselves than fail."
"Den I say we oblige 'em. Datephus, if ya wanna make yerself useful den heat up da close-in turrets -- an' fry any o' dese bomb-wearin' biatches dat wanna get too close!" he shouts as he brings his Volcano to bear.
Kar Fallax wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:43 am"Let's see how they deal with Star power." Kar starts sending powerful bolts of searing energy at the invading force hoping the enemy doesn't have an energy resistance.

"We will give him a much time as we can," and continues sending energy bolts down range.
I'm beginning to like this guy... Icky grins to himself as he starts squeezing the trigger.
Combat Shenanigans
Contingency #1 -- the Turkey Shoot
1.) Turn on his force field
2.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [3]+3 = 6 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
3.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [2]+3 = 5 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
4.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [13]+3 = 16 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30
5.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [8]+3 = 11 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
6.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [15]+3 = 18 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
7.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [11]+3 = 14 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
8.) Reserved for dodging if needed. Dodge: 1d20+17: [3]+17 = 20

Contingency #2 -- Sweat & Bad Breath
If any of the Atorians get too close at any point in the melee, he'll fly out with his grav-pack to intercept them before they can get close enough to the ship to do damage. He'll surprise himself by gesturing and chanting words he doesn't recognize only to see magical fibers appear out of nowhere and ensnare as many suicide bombers in their tracks before they can complete their mission (and hopefully provide the others with easy target practice in order to finish them off).

1.) Activate grav-pack/draw Darkwing (note: Opponents are -1 to initiative and must make a save vs H.F. 14 at the beginning of every melee round. A failed roll means the usual Horror Factor penalties)
2.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
3.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
4.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
5.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
6.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
7.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
8.) Reserved for dodging if needed. Dodge: 1d20+15: [5]+15 = 20

Auto-parries as needed (with Darkwing): 1d20+20: [9]+20 = 29 , 1d20+20: [5]+20 = 25 , 1d20+20: [14]+20 = 34 , 1d20+20: [18]+20 = 38 , 1d20+20: [9]+20 = 29 , 1d20+20: [9]+20 = 29 , 1d20+20: [13]+20 = 33 , 1d20+20: [10]+20 = 30
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator.
Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. An' especially when I ain't 'round.


------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Dark Lords Sadistic Minion
Assistant Game Master
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Dark Lords Sadistic Minion »

StarChief, imbued with agility by the best technology that Seeron has to offer, twists and twirls in the air as he performs an Olympic level belly flop onto the dirt. The impact knocks the air out of his lungs (which luckily prevents him from breathing a mouthful of dirt) but does cause him to lose grip on his Wand of Power. He quickly hops up wheezing to find it, but one stick in the dirt looks much like any other. He considers doing a more thorough search, but the approach of more Atorians in need of a spanking makes him decide that discretion is the better part of valor. He deploys his bionic blaster and kites them as he heads back to the ship. His blasts hit, but do not drop the women, however, from behind him, Draggor sees StarChief running towards the ship and carefully 'aims' his gigantic rail gun to avoid hitting the Seeronian and between two of them they take out three of the Atorians.

Kaedras for his part considers what arrow would be best to use when he feels an impulse from the Water gem to head back into the ship. Juan and Kar provide covering fire for Kaedras' tactical withdrawal, but the ladies are more wary now that the first of their number were taken out so easily. So their shots only take out two more while the rest scatter. Kar (JIC Perception) catches sight of a black disk with a cracking corona of energy peeking out from an edge of some crates at the edge of the air field.

Altruist is able to clearly discern that the women all are pissed at the space ship north of him and the people defending it, he rationalizes that the women are the bad guys without having spoken to them. He casts Invulnerability and moves forward to where he saw the largest number of the women and sees a man sneak up and attack one of the women. He decides to assist and casts a Befuddle at her making it that much easier for the man to put her down. Ghast for his part while surprised at the assistance doesn't hesitate from his bloody work. He turns to see a humanoid with a staff standing there muttering and gesturing towards him when a wave of something passes by him and creates a glowing patch of more something that catches one of the Atorians midstride causing her to trip and fall on her hands and knees unable to free them.

Chef Icky sends a blast of smoke out of his nostrils, his Warlock Marine fortitude un-phased by the tranq gas. He sees Kaedras dart past him as he moves forward to the entrance as he plies his trademark quips. He fires his own Volcano rifle sending streams of plasma out onto the tarmac taking out one Atorian.

The space in front of the Dime Store Magic isn't exactly empty, it's full of craters, strewn body parts, indescribable flaming bits, clouds of tranq gas, and a smell unlike burnt hair and chicken. Shouts in a foreign language from the women can be
StarChief with his ring of tongues can hear that they are asking who is hurt, Are they in position, etc.)
.

Ghast and Altruist face each other deciding if what has just happened means they are friends or enemies. That's when the pair here a final sigh from the woman at Ghast's feet. "BOOM!" The two buildings where Ghast was shield them both from full explosion, but it's enough to send Ghast (-25 MDC) cartwheeling in the air towards Altruist(-12 MDC) to land in a thump his phase sword clattering next to him. Altruist staggers, but stays on his feet. The woman caught in the carpet of adhesion is laughing.
Map
axis 5 battle round 3.jpg
axis 5 battle round 3.jpg (65.51 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
Team color coding in Butcher's bill. Red are the Atorians. Yellow are the tranq gas clouds. Black is the disk that Kar sees. The dirty yellow box by Ghast and Altruist is the Carpet of Adhesion
What are you doing?


Butcher's Bill

Altruist(Green): -2 ISP, -51 PPE, -12 MDC
Draggor(LIght Purple): 6 rail gun blasts
Ghast (Purple): -8 ISP, -28 MDC
Icky (Orange): 6 plasma blasts
Juan (Blue): -10 ISP, 12 plasma blasts
Kaedras (Green): -12 ISP, -4 tranq arrows
Kar (Maroon):
StarChief (Pink): Wand of Power 3 of 5 spells remaining but wand missing, MDC of Invulnerability gone, the SDC of the supernatural strength gone) - 125 MDC
(Champion: - 50 ISP)
User avatar
Kar Fallax
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 am

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kar Fallax »

Perception: 1d100: [82] = 82 vs 24%
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 and 1d100: [85] = 85

Post

Kar sees the disk and the energy crackling from it and he is reminded of something familiar. The cold, bleak, darkness of the void radiates from the disk. A chill runs down his spin and the fur on his back raises to a thin spike. He points to the disk and the crates providing cover, "Guys, I don't know exactly what that is but I don't like the feel of it."

Kar immediately turns his attention on the crates providing cover. He continues to blast away at them hoping to expose more of the disk and give the team a better view of what it is, or what is coming from behind it. We finally have them on their heels, what know?, he wonders as the devastation continues.

If he uncovers more Atorians by destroying the crates, he will begin to fire on them. If he sees anything coming from the disk, he will focus all attention on what every it is.


Actions

Initiative: 1d20+3: [17]+3 = 20
Actions: 7

Action 1: See the disk, tell everyone what he sees.
Action 2: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [13]+4 = 17 , Damage 5d6: [5, 4, 1, 1, 5] = 16 - Crates, Atorians or anything exiting the disk
Action 3: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 , Damage 5d6: [4, 6, 4, 2, 2] = 18 - Crates, Atorians or anything exiting the disk
Action 4: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9 , Damage 5d6: [4, 6, 3, 4, 6] = 23 - Crates, Atorians or anything exiting the disk
Action 5: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 , Damage 5d6: [2, 5, 5, 6, 1] = 19 - Crates, Atorians or anything exiting the disk
Action 6: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 , Damage 5d6: [1, 2, 1, 2, 3] = 9 - Crates, Atorians or anything exiting the disk
Action 7: Star Blast, Strike 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 , Damage 5d6: [6, 5, 4, 6, 5] = 26 - Crates, Atorians or anything exiting the disk

Auto Dodge: 1d20+2: [19]+2 = 21 , 1d20+2: [9]+2 = 11 , 1d20+2: [18]+2 = 20 , 1d20+2: [13]+2 = 15 , 1d20+2: [5]+2 = 7 , 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19 , 1d20+2: [8]+2 = 10

Contingency:
If the soldiers get close enough, Kar will draw his phase sword and attack with it. He will parry incoming attacks with his sword as well.

Action 2: Draw Phase sword
Action 3: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [5]+6 = 11 , Damage 4d6: [4, 5, 4, 6] = 19
Action 4: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 , Damage 4d6: [2, 3, 5, 4] = 14
Action 5: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 , Damage 4d6: [2, 5, 4, 4] = 15
Action 6: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [20]+6 = 26 , Damage 4d6: [1, 2, 2, 3] = 8
Action 7: Strike with sword, Strike 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14 , Damage 4d6: [5, 6, 3, 5] = 19

Parries: 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 , 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 , 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 , 1d20+6: [17]+6 = 23 , 1d20+6: [19]+6 = 25 , 1d20+6: [9]+6 = 15
User avatar
Juan Echo
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Juan Echo »

Perception (33%) 1d100<33: [63] = 0
JiC 1d20: [3] = 3 / 1d100: [94] = 94

Armor
Cargo shorts
Gronk shirt
Splurgoth Talisman of Armor of Ithan - 100/100 M.D.C. (activated once)
Action Sandals

Weapons
Magical clubs with the Rings of Sha Los (2)
V81 Volcano Mark-1 (13/25)

Active Effects
Intuitive Combat - (3:00/3:30) +3 initiative; +1 strike; +1 parry; +4 dodge; +4 pull punch; +2 roll with punch, fall, or impact; +2 disarm (-10 I.S.P.)
Hungover - 10% on all skills; -3 on all combat rolls; -1 APM

Combat
APM: 6
Initiative 1d20+9: [18]+9 = 27
1. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 /damage 2d6*10: [4, 1]*10 = 50 M.D.
2. Reserved for dodging 1d20+9: [9]+9 = 18
3. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 /damage 2d6*10: [4, 3]*10 = 70 M.D.
4. Reserved for dodging 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15
5. Fire wall of plasma from V81 Volcano - strike 1d20+5: [17]+5 = 22 /damage 2d6*10: [1, 6]*10 = 70 M.D.
6. Reserved for dodging 1d20+9: [9]+9 = 18

Contingencies
1. Switch weapons - drop V81 and draw magical clubs if enemies are one action away from melee
2. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 (critical strike) /damage 11d6+2: [4, 4, 4, 1, 2, 6, 6, 3, 2, 6, 5]+2 = 45 x 2 = 90 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25
3. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 /damage 11d6+2: [2, 1, 3, 4, 5, 5, 2, 6, 4, 1, 5]+2 = 40 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23
4. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [5]+7 = 12 /damage 11d6+2: [6, 6, 1, 5, 6, 3, 2, 4, 1, 6, 1]+2 = 43 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23
5. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18 /damage 11d6+2: [3, 5, 4, 6, 6, 2, 1, 3, 5, 1, 3]+2 = 41 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19
6. Strike nearest enemy with magical club (right hand) - strike 1d20+7: [5]+7 = 12 /damage 11d6+2: [5, 6, 4, 6, 5, 5, 1, 6, 4, 5, 4]+2 = 53 M.D.
Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [14]+7 = 21
Superfluous rolls: Reserved for parrying attack - 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10

Butcher's Bill
- 10 I.S.P.


Juan eyes the Atorians cautiously as they step back; they are exercising more caution than one would expect from a suicide bomber. Juan takes advantage of this and reduces his rate of fire to conserve ammo. But still, he cannot shake the feeling that this is a trap. The other Adventurers are getting the same vibe.
Urqos Kar wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:44 am"Guys, I don't know exactly what that is but I don't like the feel of it."
"Same," Juan replies as he fires another swath of plasma. "They attacked much earlier, like they knew we would remember the last time loop. We cannot afford to do this again, we need to rally and activate the ship's defenses ASAP."

To that point, Juan will scan the battlefield for Star Chief. Once he has made his way back to the Dime Store Magic, Juan will shout to the Dime Store Magic "Ship's shields up! Please and thank you!"
Status: Juan Echo
M.D.C.: 300/300
P.P.E.: 50/50
I.S.P.: 76/76

May the rest of the Yayamama Pantheon have mercy on our SOULS!
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [9] = 9 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [4] = 4 | 1d100: [11] = 11

Combat
APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5

1,2) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (aimed shot +3) Strike 1d20+1+3: [14]+1+3 = 18 / Damage 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 M.D.
3,4) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (aimed shot +3) Strike 1d20+1+3: [16]+1+3 = 20 / Damage 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 M.D.
5,6) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (aimed shot +3) Strike 1d20+1+3: [3]+1+3 = 7 / Damage 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60 M.D.

Autododges: 1) 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 2) 1d20+4: [12]+4 = 16 3) 1d20+4: [8]+4 = 12 4) 1d20+4: [11]+4 = 15 5) 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 6) 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6

Contingencies
1) Draw Daisho-10 Multiweapon, Vibro Blade (default state)
2) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [18]+6+2 = 26 / Damage 3d6: [5, 5, 6] = 16 M.D.
3) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [8]+6+2 = 16 / Damage 3d6: [6, 2, 1] = 9 M.D.
4) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [20]+6+2 = 28 / Damage 3d6: [3, 3, 5] = 11 M.D.
5) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [13]+6+2 = 21 / Damage 3d6: [6, 6, 4] = 16 M.D.
6) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [10]+6+2 = 18 / Damage 3d6: [1, 4, 3] = 8 M.D.

Parries: 1) 1d20+10+2: [6]+10+2 = 18 2) 1d20+10+2: [20]+10+2 = 32 3) 1d20+10+2: [3]+10+2 = 15 4) 1d20+10+2: [19]+10+2 = 31 5) 1d20+10+2: [6]+10+2 = 18 6) 1d20+10+2: [1]+10+2 = 13

Post
Draggor continues to provide cover shots for Starchief's approach to the DSM, being as careful as possible since the being doesn't have much interest in finding out what happens in the case of friendly fire.
Juan wrote:"Ship's shields up! Please and thank you!"
Trusting that no railgun shots will go through the shield, and perhaps worse, somehow weaken them, instead the creature moves down the ramp, taking some of the, ahem, trash and waste, off the ship, and intentionally through the shield, just to see what happens. Better than having to run through them and hoping for the best. This is fairly gruesome. Don't patronize me. I was a combat slave, remember? How cute.

The being stops that nonsense on the ramp, returns to retrieve the railgun, and attaches it to their body. "If we think the loops are getting shorter, we have to be quick on the next one. We must know who else is new or remembers next time."
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,349 / 1,349
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [87] = 87 /21%
Just in Case: 1d20: [12] = 12 ; 1d100: [14] = 14
Conditions: Psi-Dagger (14:45 min duration)

P.P.E.: 9
I.S.P.: 189/181
H.P.: 21
S.D.C.: 70
Altess Amoria Officer Jump Suit (Main Body): 75/50 M.D.C.


Initiative: 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17
Number of Attacks: 6

Action One: Get up and shake ringing from ears.
Action Two: Pick up Phase Sword
Action Three: Look at Altruist before making his way post haste towards the DSM.
Action Four: Continue moving towards the DSM, Attack any Atorian in the way with his Phase Sword. (Strike: 1d20+8: [3]+8 = 11 ; Damage: 5d6: [1, 3, 3, 1, 6] = 14 S.D.C./M.D.C.)
Action Five: Continue moving towards the DSM, Neuro-Touch (Disorientation; 12 I.S.P., Duration: 3 Melee rounds;
A sudden shock to the system causes the victim' s vision to blur and he feels disoriented: -3 on initiative, strike, parry, dodge, and roll with impact. Speed is reduced by 50% and the character loses one melee attack/action. Lasts one melee round per level of the Mind Bleeder.
) Atorian he may be fighting. (Strike: 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 ; Damage: None, see effect)
Action Six: Continue moving towards the DSM, Attack any Atorian in the way with his Phase Sword. (Strike: 1d20+8: [12]+8 = 20 ; Damage: 5d6: [6, 5, 5, 6, 3] = 25 S.D.C./M.D.C.)

Parries with Psi-Dagger: 1d20+12: [9]+12 = 21 , 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 , 1d20+12: [16]+12 = 28 , 1d20+12: [3]+12 = 15 , 1d20+12: [13]+12 = 25 , 1d20+12: [1]+12 = 13 .
Dodges vs attacks that can't be Parried: 1d20+9: [6]+9 = 15 , 1d20+9: [19]+9 = 28 , 1d20+9: [9]+9 = 18 , 1d20+9: [13]+9 = 22 , 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 , 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 .
Roll w/ (Explosions): 1d20+6: [4]+6 = 10 , 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8 , 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14 , 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17 , 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 , 1d20+6: [3]+6 = 9 .


Ghast's hearing is ringing,, and his vision is swimming as he forces himself to his feet. "Ghwaahh...!" Ghast says as he tries to shake the disorientation from his brain. His vision clears enough to swipe down and pick up his sword, before taking a brief look at the alien with the staff. We can play friend or foe later. Ghast thinks as he makes his way towards the DSM, Ghast uses the confusion of the situation to attack the Atorians from behind, swiping with his sword and a judicious use of one of his more useful powers. If you live through this we'll have questions. Of course, you always have questions. Unintentionally, Ghast projects telepathically to those nearby. Crazy witches!
User avatar
Chef Icky
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Phase World: Galactic Adventurers
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Chef Icky »

Perception: 1d100<55: [62] = 0
JIC: 1d20: [15] = 15 / 1d100: [46] = 46
Initiative: 1d20+3: [11]+3 = 14
Volcano: 18/24 shots left in canister
ISP: 65/65 (technically Sixth Sense should have gone off, but wouldn't be applicable right now anyway)
PPE: 105/105
Force Field: 110/110 MDC
APM: 8
Juan Echo wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:32 pm
Urqos Kar wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:44 am"Guys, I don't know exactly what that is but I don't like the feel of it."
"Same," Juan replies as he fires another swath of plasma. "They attacked much earlier, like they knew we would remember the last time loop. We cannot afford to do this again, we need to rally and activate the ship's defenses ASAP."

To that point, Juan will scan the battlefield for Star Chief. Once he has made his way back to the Dime Store Magic, Juan will shout to the Dime Store Magic "Ship's shields up! Please and thank you!"
"Ain't nuthin' 'bout dis swaray got a feel dat I do like, chums..." Icky grunts as he keeps a bead on the scene outside the cargo hatch. Show me your heads, you crazy wenches, and I'll cure all your ills.
Draggor wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:15 am"If we think the loops are getting shorter, we have to be quick on the next one. We must know who else is new or remembers next time."
"Da key is dat we gotta keep Sister Suicide from usin' da time relic today. Dey probably saw dat we had plans ta snuff 'er an' tried to snuff us first instead. Only problem is, we ain't gonna do much pinned down in our own ship. We gotta get outta 'ere in time ta stop dat witch, an' we gotta think of how ta do it in a way we normally wouldn't."

He keys his radio. "Oi dere, Quan? Drax’ikl? Dis is Icky wit' da Dime Store Magic -- we got some o' yer Atorian playmates over 'ere wit' bombs shoved up deir arses an' ready to blow 'em up an' us in da process. Need some backup, pronto! Come in!"

While waiting for a response, he calls out to the ship's A.I. "Oi, Datephus! Keep a scanner on da perimeter, let us know if dese wenches try ta get close. An' refresh me memory, can dese portals teleport us out wit' da shields up, preferably far 'nuff out dat dey don't see us an' know we ain't home?"

If any of the Atorians show their heads, he'll try to part their hair with a plasma blast.
Combat Shenanigans
Contingency #1 -- the Turkey Shoot, Part Deux
1.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [8]+3 = 11 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [6]*10 = 60
2.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [16]+3 = 19 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
3.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [11]+3 = 14 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
4.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [9]+3 = 12 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [2]*10 = 20
5.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [16]+3 = 19 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [5]*10 = 50
6.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [20]+3 = 23 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40
7.) Shoot the nearest bomb-wearin' biatch with Volcano. Strike: 1d20+3: [5]+3 = 8 ; Damage: 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10
8.) Reserved for dodging if needed. Dodge: 1d20+17: [7]+17 = 24

Contingency #2 -- Sweat & Bad Breath
If any of the Atorians get too close at any point in the melee, he'll fly out with his grav-pack to intercept them before they can get close enough to the ship to do damage. He'll surprise himself by gesturing and chanting words he doesn't recognize only to see magical fibers appear out of nowhere and ensnare as many suicide bombers in their tracks before they can complete their mission (and hopefully provide the others with easy target practice in order to finish them off).

1.) Activate grav-pack/draw Darkwing (note: Opponents are -1 to initiative and must make a save vs H.F. 14 at the beginning of every melee round. A failed roll means the usual Horror Factor penalties)
2.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
3.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
4.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
5.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
6.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
7.) Cast Magic Net on closest bomb-wearin' biatch (-7 PPE; 60' range; 2 minute duration; target must roll a dodge of 16 or higher)
8.) Reserved for dodging if needed. Dodge: 1d20+15: [4]+15 = 19

Auto-parries as needed (with Darkwing): 1d20+20: [5]+20 = 25 , 1d20+20: [11]+20 = 31 , 1d20+20: [10]+20 = 30 , 1d20+20: [9]+20 = 29 , 1d20+20: [14]+20 = 34 , 1d20+20: [2]+20 = 22 , 1d20+20: [5]+20 = 25 , 1d20+20: [7]+20 = 27
Food is da universal language, an' me galley is da universal translator.
Don't ya mess wit' either one while I'm 'round. An' especially when I ain't 'round.


------------------------------

- Max Bodily MDC: 187 ... Max ISP: 48 ... Max PPE: 12
- Armor Max MDC: 120 ... Force Field Max MDC: 110
- Natural Abilities: HF 11 ... 100’ nightvision (can see in total darkness) ... Fire/cold does 1/2 damage ... Fatigues at half rate of normal humans ... Lift 3,600 lbs & carry 1,800 lbs ... Jump 21.6’ across/10.8’ high standing; 54’ across/27’ high with running start
- Combat Notes: 8 APM ... +3 initiative; +11 strike; +13 parry; +14 dodge; +4 roll, disarm; +8 pull; +21 PS bonus ... Critical Strike on an unmodified 18-20 ... Boxing: auto KO on nat 20 for 1d6 melees ... Paired Weapons ... Body flip/throw
User avatar
Dark Lords Sadistic Minion
Assistant Game Master
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Dark Lords Sadistic Minion »

Juan fires a blast from his V81 as Kar mentions the black disc with crackling energy that he spotted a second ago. Juan tries to use his height to his advantage but doesn't see it. Draggor spots what Kar is seeing as he fires a burst from his rail gun. Icky echos Kar's sentiment in his own particular patois and reminds everyone that they need to get to Haad. Icky calls out to Quan and Drax’ikl but is met with static. If they heard him, he doesn't not know.

StarChief acts like the shield of Seeron that he is and stares down the Atorians who are looking for an opening to race to towards the ship, while Kaedras is back in the hold, holding his own head. He's had flashes of warning before, but the images are jumped. He keeps looking behind him, but nothing is there. Maybe it's an imperfect attunement to the water relic. He's certain Quan made no mention of any sort of sentience in the Fire relic. Ugh, what a head ache!

Out in the camp. Ghast stares at Altruist. Altrust stares at Ghast. Ghast decides to break the stalemate and turns and continues to move north to hunt more Atorians. He passes the laughing woman in the Carpet of Adhesion, she yells something in her own language. From the sudden shouts in return, he's pretty sure they know he's coming.

Three women come south, vibro daggers in hand and flashy-thingies on their chests. He closes on the first and lays on his Neuro-Touch, dropping her to the ground. But the other two had already begun to flank him, he gets a strike on each gouging their armor, but in return they each land a blow (-2 MDC, -3 MDC)

Altruist now somewhat unsure of whom to attack again decides patience and the will of the forge will help him figure out what to do.

Back on the Dime Store Magic, Juan calls out to Datephus to raise the shields. A second passes, and Datephus answers, "The shields are raised." Draggor decides to see if he can walk past where the shields should be, and does so easily and moves on down the ramp up to StarChief onto the tarmac. StarChief for his part is still holding Champion aloft as some sort of warning beacon. Draggor drops the stuff and turns to walk back in and is stopped by an invisible barrier of force. Uh oh.

Icky begins to ask Datephus about the Mystic Portals, when he hears a clunk and spots the bulkheads to the rest of the ship close and lock.

TLDR: StarChief and Draggor are now stuck outside the ship. Kaedras' head hurts. Ghast is about to go bust if the Atorians have anything to say about it. Just about everybody's got a bad feeling about the situation.

Force Fields
Unless DL over rules me. I didn't think teleportation/Mystic Portals/Phase powers worked through force fields. The weapon systems of the Dime Store Magic can fire through the shield because they are 'tuned' to the force fields frequency. Sort of like old WWI and WWII aircraft that had machine guns in the nose that were prevented from firing when the blade is in the way. This means that other than 'air' nothing else can pass through the field unhindered. And no, this doesn't contradict what's happened this post :twisted:
Next week DL should be back in the saddle! Consumer check your PM's.

axis 5 battle round 4.jpg
axis 5 battle round 4.jpg (65.38 KiB) Viewed 681 times
The green oval around the Dime Store Magic is the force field.



What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill

Altruist(Green): -2 ISP, -51 PPE, -12 MDC
Draggor(LIght Purple): 7 rail gun blasts
Ghast (Purple): -20 ISP, -33 MDC
Icky (Orange): 7 plasma blasts
Juan (Blue): -10 ISP, 13 plasma blasts
Kaedras (Green): -12 ISP, -4 tranq arrows
Kar (Maroon):
StarChief (Pink): Wand of Power 3 of 5 spells remaining but wand missing, MDC of Invulnerability gone, the SDC of the supernatural strength gone) - 125 MDC
(Champion: - 50 ISP)
User avatar
Kaedras Starfall
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kaedras Starfall »

Perception 45% 1d100: [97] = 97

JIC 1d20: [4] = 4
JIC 1d100: [69] = 69

Conditions:
  • Sixth Sense (triggered)| +6 initiative, +2 parry, +3 dodge, cannot be surprised by a sneak attack
  • Enhanced Reflexes| +1 attack per melee, +3 initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge. +2 to P.P. (adding further bonuses to sttrike/parry/dodge if boosted to 16 or higher), and +15% to all physical skills that rely on coordination or balance | 10 min/ 10 min
Kaedras, following the impetus given him by the water relic, retreats to the Dime Store Magic. This isn't right! we have to find Haad and kill her before...

With that, the relic begins throbbing in his head.

What is this? A warning? Is she near?

Looking behind him, almost reflexively, he struggles to stand. "What is it, Relic? What have you to say?"

It has me looking behind me... behind? Behind or before? Should I look to the past, relic? What is in the past? The loops keep changing! As he struggles to understand, the shields come up, and the bulkheads close.

He tries to stagger toward the bridge, to see if he can be any help. "Datephus! Report!"
Kaedras Starfall
I.S.P.: 178/178
M.D.C.: 37/37

Psionic Crystal Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Arms: 15 each
Legs: 22 each
Main Body: 35/35
Psionic Force Field: 70/70 (Can be used 4 times per 24 hour period without I.S.P. cost to user)
User avatar
Ghast
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Ghast »

Perception: 1d100: [58] = 58 /21%
Just in Case: 1d20: [16] = 16 ; 1d100: [40] = 40
Conditions: Psi-Dagger (14:30 min duration)

P.P.E.: 9
I.S.P.: 189/169
H.P.: 21
S.D.C.: 70
Altess Amoria Officer Jump Suit (Main Body): 75/42 M.D.C.
Psychic Body Field (Duration: 6 minutes) M.D.C.: 30/30


Initiative: 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8
Number of Attacks: 6

Action One: Disengage, activate Psychic Body Field (-30 I.S.P.; Duration: 6 minutes, M.D.C.: 30)
Action Two-Six: Move towards the Portal. (Jump through if he reaches it.)

Parries as needed w/ Psi-Dagger: 1d20+12: [15]+12 = 27 , 1d20+12: [7]+12 = 19 , 1d20+12: [15]+12 = 27 , 1d20+12: [14]+12 = 26 , 1d20+12: [17]+12 = 29 , 1d20+12: [14]+12 = 26 .
Dodges if Attack is Unparriable: 1d20+9: [17]+9 = 26 , 1d20+9: [19]+9 = 28 , 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 , 1d20+9: [16]+9 = 25 , 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 , 1d20+9: [12]+9 = 21 .


An idea pops into Ghast's head. That's a bad idea assassin. You don't know the layout. I know, but it likely leads to the source of these troubles. Just give it up, run away, you can find another way off world. That doesn't help me now. Ghast mentally argues with himself as the telepathic outburst. "Get away from me!" comes out unbidden to those around him. Ghast decides uncertainty is a better option than straight out warfare. Ghast disengages from the women he's fighting and makes his way as fast as possible to the portal they're rushing to.
User avatar
Draggor
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Draggor »

Perception: 1d100: [3] = 3 | 21%
JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [18] = 18 | 1d100: [18] = 18

Combat
Combat
APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+4: [19]+4 = 23

DISREGARD, DRAGGOR DOES NOT HAVE THIS WEAPON ON HAND!
1) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (long burst shot +1) Strike 1d20+1: [4]+1 = 5 / Damage 1d6*10: [3]*10 = 30 M.D.
2) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (long burst shot +1) Strike 1d20+1: [17]+1 = 18 / Damage 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10 M.D.
3) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (long burst shot +1) Strike 1d20+1: [14]+1 = 15 / Damage 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.
4) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (long burst shot +1) Strike 1d20+1: [3]+1 = 4 / Damage 1d6*10: [1]*10 = 10 M.D.
5) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (long burst shot +1) Strike 1d20+1: [17]+1 = 18 / Damage 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.
6) NE-105 Super Rail-Gun (long burst shot +1) Strike 1d20+1: [10]+1 = 11 / Damage 1d6*10: [4]*10 = 40 M.D.

1) Turn Daisho-10 Multiweapon into Laser form
2) Daisho-10 Laser Strike 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19 / Damage 4d6: [3, 2, 5, 2] = 12 M.D.
3) Daisho-10 Laser Strike 1d20+2: [12]+2 = 14 / Damage 4d6: [5, 5, 1, 2] = 13 M.D.
4) Daisho-10 Laser Strike 1d20+2: [3]+2 = 5 / Damage 4d6: [6, 1, 1, 1] = 9 M.D.
5) Daisho-10 Laser Strike 1d20+2: [17]+2 = 19 / Damage 4d6: [2, 5, 2, 4] = 13 M.D.
6) Daisho-10 Laser Strike 1d20+2: [3]+2 = 5 / Damage 4d6: [1, 1, 2, 2] = 6 M.D.


Autododges: 1) 1d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 2) 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 3) 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 4) 1d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 5) 1d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 6) 1d20+4: [10]+4 = 14

Contingencies
1) Draw Daisho-10 Multiweapon, Vibro Blade (default state)
2) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [13]+6+2 = 21 / Damage 3d6: [6, 4, 6] = 16 M.D.
3) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [5]+6+2 = 13 / Damage 3d6: [2, 2, 1] = 5 M.D.
4) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [2]+6+2 = 10 / Damage 3d6: [3, 6, 1] = 10 M.D.
5) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [6]+6+2 = 14 / Damage 3d6: [4, 1, 2] = 7 M.D.
6) Daisho-10 Vibro Blade Strike 1d20+6+2: [10]+6+2 = 18 / Damage 3d6: [2, 4, 1] = 7 M.D.

Parries: 1) 1d20+10+2: [13]+10+2 = 25 2) 1d20+10+2: [3]+10+2 = 15 3) 1d20+10+2: [1]+10+2 = 13 4) 1d20+10+2: [12]+10+2 = 24 5) 1d20+10+2: [11]+10+2 = 23 6) 1d20+10+2: [14]+10+2 = 26
Post
You probably could have just asked about the shields. "Dren."

Draggor's calm and curiosity in the middle of a battle evaporates after bumping into the shield. Swiftly pulling out the railgun again, the being simply resumes shooting at targets at the same time as realizing Starchief is also stuck outside. Closest aggressors are targetted first, only moving on once the threat is neutralized, while also taking steps to position themselves in front, in theory providing some kind of cover for Starchief.

"In case you don't recall,"
**transform Daisho-10 Multiweapon**
"we are new allies"
**shot** **shot**
"trying to break out"
**shot** **shot**
"of this time loop."
**shot**

Overall combat intentions: Draggor will fire at nearest threats, and should they get into melee range, switch to the blade and continue with the combat contingency above, all while trying to remain between the threats and Starchief.
Last edited by Draggor on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Draggor | Ledger
M.D.C.: 1,349 / 1,349
P.P.E.: 89 / 89

Draggor's current life inner voice is like this.
Any of Draggor's past lives' inner voice is like this.

Events of Note
User avatar
Kar Fallax
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 am

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Kar Fallax »

Perception: 1d100: [8] = 8 vs 24%
JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 and 1d100: [38] = 38

Post

Kar sees the shields come up and sees Draggor and Starchief outside the protection of it. "Juan, Starchief is still outside the ship!" He watches as the action plays out outside the ship and he is powerless to act.

Dammit, this is going well! Kar looks around wondering what he can do to help.

"Juan, you need to drop the shields!"

If the shields drop Kar will run out to help get Draggor and Starchief back on the ship. He will drag them back if needed.

Actions

Initiative: 1d20+3: [2]+3 = 5
Actions: 7

Action 1-7: Reserved for Dodge

Dodge: 1d20+9: [18]+9 = 27 , 1d20+9: [4]+9 = 13 , 1d20+9: [3]+9 = 12 , 1d20+9: [2]+9 = 11 , 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10 , 1d20+9: [14]+9 = 23 , 1d20+9: [20]+9 = 29

Auto Dodge: 1d20+2: [6]+2 = 8 , 1d20+2: [8]+2 = 10 , 1d20+2: [19]+2 = 21 , 1d20+2: [20]+2 = 22 , 1d20+2: [11]+2 = 13 , 1d20+2: [15]+2 = 17 , 1d20+2: [11]+2 = 13

Contingency:
If the soldiers get close enough, Kar will parry incoming attacks with his sword as well.

Parries: 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 , 1d20+6: [5]+6 = 11 , 1d20+6: [11]+6 = 17 , 1d20+6: [1]+6 = 7 , 1d20+6: [12]+6 = 18 , 1d20+6: [9]+6 = 15
User avatar
Starchief
Group Leader
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 am
Location: Phase World PC (Adventurers)
Contact:

Re: [GA] Time After Time, Part 3

Post by Starchief »

Tired and a little cranky- today is not going to be a good day, -5% to all skills and -1 to all combat rolls (Starchief). You are awake by 7am.
When held aloft or used to attack, Champion can be commanded to glow like the sun- not bright enough to be blinding or incapacitating, but enough to be noticed even in a well-lit room. Any allied creature (including the wielder) with a good alignment within 60 feet and who can see Champion gains +3 to strike, parry, and dodge. Duration is indefinite provided the above conditions persist.
351/443
SNPS: 30. Duration: 11 rounds.


Starchief stares down the Atorians, waiting for one of them to dare approach the ship. When a new face comes from inside the DSM, Starchief questions momentarilly friend or foe when:
Draggor wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:43 pm "In case you don't recall,"
**transform Daisho-10 Multiweapon**
"we are new allies"
**shot** **shot**
"trying to break out"
**shot** **shot**
"of this time loop."
**shot**
"I've never met you before but you're on my...wait...time loop? What?"
Starchief continues plugging away at the Atorians that show themselves, but not before calling the Millennium Wand of Power to himself via Champion's Fast Draw (-10 ISP) and holstering it for later.


Initiative: 1d20+8: [8]+8 = 16
APM: 10


Action 1: Fast Draw
Action 2: Stash Wand.
Action 3: Fire on closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 Damage: 3d6: [3, 4, 1] = 8
Action 4: Fire on closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 Damage: 3d6: [3, 4, 1] = 8
Action 5: Fire on closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [13]+7 = 20 Damage: 3d6: [5, 6, 5] = 16
Action 6: Fire on closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [5]+7 = 12 Damage: 3d6: [2, 2, 4] = 8
Action 7: Fire on closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 Damage: 3d6: [3, 2, 4] = 9
Action 8: Fire on closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [10]+7 = 17 Damage: 3d6: [6, 2, 3] = 11
Action 9: Fire on closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [16]+7 = 23 Damage: 3d6: [3, 1, 4] = 8
Action 10: Fire on closest Atorian. Strike: 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9 Damage: 3d6: [2, 4, 4] = 10

Parries: 1d20+17: [9]+17 = 26 1d20+17: [5]+17 = 22 1d20+17: [5]+17 = 22 1d20+17: [7]+17 = 24 1d20+17: [3]+17 = 20 1d20+17: [13]+17 = 30 1d20+17: [12]+17 = 29 1d20+17: [6]+17 = 23 1d20+17: [15]+17 = 32 1d20+17: [8]+17 = 25
Auto-Dodge: 1d20+12: [1]+12 = 13 1d20+12: [9]+12 = 21 1d20+12: [19]+12 = 31 1d20+12: [2]+12 = 14 1d20+12: [13]+12 = 25 1d20+12: [8]+12 = 20 1d20+12: [13]+12 = 25 1d20+12: [5]+12 = 17 1d20+12: [10]+12 = 22 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23
Starchief
Andra "Starchief" Sekona
the Shield of Seeron

MDC: 439/439|Costume: 20/20

Saving Throw Bonuses:
Vs. Insanity: +9|Vs. Magic: +10|Vs. Possession: +7|Vs. Psionic: +7
Vs. Poison: +7|Vs. Mind Control: +6|Vs. Disease: +6|Vs. Illusion: +5
Vs. Horror Factor: +8|Vs. Coma/Death: +51%|Perception: +3


Image
Ledger
Post Reply

Return to “Phase World: The Three Galaxies”