These guys make shady people look good!
AGM: Rogue Trader
Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs
- Assistant Game Master
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:32 pm
- Location: PW Rogues AGM
Game Master (GM)
- Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
- Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
- Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
- Maintain your adventure notes in the GM's Cabal. (Gist: If a random GM can't pick up and run the adventure from your notes, the notes are unsatisfactory.)
- Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.
- Coordinate with the AGM regarding expected adventure dates & time-frames.
- Consult with AGM regarding XP awards.
- Directly notify AGM via PM of any expected absences in addition to the Account Status Tracker.
- GMs will be rated according to merit by their players every quadrimester.
- Rating will be done by players on the following schedule:
- Quad 1: June 1st
- Quad 2: October 1st
- Quad 3: February 1st
- Each is responsible for creating his rating poll on the above schedule.
- Players are responsible for rating the GMs within a week of the poll being posted, and posting notice that they have voted (in the same thread.)
- Ratings will be conducted via poll and averaged to the nearest whole number.
- Players who do not vote will be removed from the average.
"I won't lead you to temptation, but I can give you directions." - The Rogue Trader
Ask not what your GM can do for you, Ask what can you do for your GM - Proposed AGM Motto
- Diamond Level Patron
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:17 am
Voted. The team is starting to really gel, and I look forward to our next adventure!
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:40 pm
Voted, enjoying how things are going. I really like the hook Scythe got in the Ancient One, looking forward to seeing where that leads.
To edit this; I realize the hook I mentioned was short-lived but that's fine. Looking now forward to the next opportunity to find more magical thingies and possible hit on a few of my PC goals as they coalign with the progression of the meta.
“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead
| EP Ledger
| Other PCs: Culter (CS 40-4th) | Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)
- Group Leader
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm
Voted, This is one of my favorite games. I think the team plays really well off each other. The idea of an evil mercenary group sitting around the living room under a blanket fort eating popcorn is hilarious!
P.P.E.: 65 / 99
I.S.P.: 47 / 47
H.P.: 34 / 34
S.D.C.: 82 / 82
Perception Bonus: 52%
+15% in darkness or while in a shadow, +5% dealing with Vampires/Undead, +5% Ambush, backstabbing or shadow magic
BA-26 EBA armor M.D.C: 90 /
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 60%
Horror/Awe Factor: 12
- Silver Level Patron
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:55 am
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:53 am
Sum of All Fears
- Game Master
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm
Voted For Raz.
Overall I enjoyed the last adventure. It was more skills based then combat focused. Looking forward to the next adventure. I will say it does seem like some character goals do get pushed to the side sometimes but I know that can have to happen so the narrative can play out.
M.A.R.S. GM / Atlantis GM
"Any problem can be solved with the judicious application of high explosives."
Other Accounts: The Apothecary (AAPS/Spooks AGM); Wolf Whitaker (Roughnecks PC); Keiko (H4H PC); Raz I'Syul Arro (GR PC); Hellhound (VR PC)