Bravo: Wet Hot Omega Spring

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Edison

Re: Bravo: Wet Hot Omega Spring

Post by Edison »

((Rolls Carried Over))
Wi-Fi wrote:"Are you going to share your ideas with the team or just keep more secrets from the rest of us?" she asks, "Or is it an idea with insufficient evidence to tell the rest of us, Edison? If you have an idea. Perhaps sharing might be prudent so others can add on to it."
Edison looks over. "Continuing the investigation, the Alu distracted us from searching the area as planned. So no, no ideas or theories or secrets, whatever you mean by that, just doing what we came here for." Edison says.

Are we on to the her not trusting me now... oh well, nothing to be done with it I guess. Edison thinks as he continues to search the area.
Edison
“Why is it my job to save these people? Why do I have to be some kind of hero?” ~Dean Winchester
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Wi-Fi »

"Investigating means you're looking for something. We can look together." she says following him, "The alu is part of the case, clearly not just a distraction. They were mentioned in the message. I would like to know why they were here and I suspect we all would. Alu likely lives around here and they would not keep this place intact on their own. That car is still mostly in one piece. Considering they could easily jump over the wall...it would be an ideal lair for them." she offers up.

"Lennok, you and IM go around the side Edison and I don't cover. It will go faster and keep an eye out for anything interesting as usual. If this is a lair or base it will be for the two voices or more demons. Edison, shall we?" she says heading in the direction he is headed.

Once away from the team she states:
"Continuing the investigation, the Alu distracted us from searching the area as planned. So no, no ideas or theories or secrets, whatever you mean by that, just doing what we came here for.
"Lenok, Iron maiden, and I do not read minds. Part of the idea of a team is to pool together ideas. even ones that do not work out. Dead ends that get checked off are as valuable as finding the right conclusions. To paraphrase Author Conan Doyle 'whatever is left no matter how unlikely is in all probability the truth.' the mutant said with a neutral tone as she looks for any tracks, signs of demon presence, and such.

"We are a team to make up for what is missed. You should know this. Did it not occur that the rest of the team might see something you do not or can also find that which you need? They can not help if you don't know." she reminds him. Following him and looking about, "What or who gave you the tip again? I was going to go here because it was isolated and had potential resources. So about that 'source' is there anything else they said or gave you that you did not think was important? and try and remember the exact words. Just for clarity what exactly are you looking for? anything special?

"and for the record, I don't mean to be hostile at you. I just hold grudges well and you were sector 10. After that Agent Cereal thing, I know it was not you personally. I have trust issues with your former badge. I will work on that issue harder. " she asks. It was apparent he was looking for what she was but he may have an angle that she missed or did not consider important. Kelly always did say she was stubborn. Clarissa made a note to send Kelly funny, evil text later about her being right, again.
If my post is too stupidly written to read...ask me for a translation or hit me up in Hangouts.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
Bonuses in green apply only when force aura is active.
PPE: 15
ISP: 70/140
HP: 30 (34 with aura)
SDC: 47 (260)
Aura: 240/260 (Aura also gives superhuman strength)
Swarm status: 5 (all healthy)
Stubby/Rover/Sparky/Nameless #1/Nameless #2
SDC: 50/50/50/50/50
TRS-13
SDC: 50
AR: 6

CAF Elite Corps Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
Attachment: Close quarters Hand pistol (Mace/Pepper spray Round)
• Attachment: Close quarters Hand pistol (Rocksalt)
• Attachment: Close quarters Hand pistol (Shok Lock Cartridges)
• Attachment: Close quarters Hand pistol (Multi-ball -Low-Lethality)
OOC Comments
Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (R:UE, p.263)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
• Attachment: Clip (Rocksalt)
• Attachment: Clip (Armor Piercing)
• Attachment: Clip (Shok Lock Cartridges)
• Attachment: Clip (Multi-ball -Low-Lethality)
• Attachment: Flash Pack (pre-Recorded with SOS and emergency beacon flash pattern)
• Attachment: Voice recorder Pack

Omega Field Kit
Collapsible fiberglass nightstick - 1D6 Damage
(2) Dosimeter clip badge
(20) Disposable gloves
(30) Evidence bags
First Aid Kit
Flashlight
Fold-able gas mask
Multitool
(5) Signal flares
(6) Zip ties

Shock Gloves:
• Range: Melee
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.
• Rate of Fire: Single shots only, five shots total per melee
• Payload: 10/10 shots per charge (no clip)

Personal Weapons: Close quarters Hand pistols (2-4 as needed):
OOC Comments
Nest Handgun.gif
Firearms1.png
an SDC variant based on a NG-11S "Sawed-Off"
  • Range:
    • Shotgun Shells/Slugs: 200'
    • Damage:
      • Shotgun shells:
        [8] scattershot: 4D6
      • Solid slugs: 5D6
      • Rate of Fire: Single shot only
      • Payload: three shots; reloading the gun takes three melee actions
      • Weight: 3 lbs.
      • Features:
        Features:
        - Ripcord Quick reload system
        - Made of Non-Ferrous metals and Plastic/ceramics (Not magnetic materials)
        - Easy to customize, use and maintain even by novice armorers
        -top venting helps compensate for recoil by pushing down during weapon discharge
        -bottom-mounted camera and mic to record combat to identify targets after they are gone or turned into a bloody mist. also for scouting or looking under hard-to-reach spots.
        1. Mini-Telephoto Document Camera: A tiny, easy to conceal
        camera, only a little bigger than a disposable lighter. Cost: $350.
        (pg. 345, Main book)
        2. Wireless Microphone: This compact mic. is about the size
        and thickness of a box of matches. It can pick up sounds up to
        14 feet (4.3 m) away and broadcast up to 300 feet (91 m) away.
        Cost: $500.00 (pg. 344, Main book)

3. USB/SDD/chip style recorder and battery (encrypted)

4. Flashlight
      • Modifiers: None,
      • Book Reference: p.208, WB33
Lenok
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Lenok »

:::ROLLES HELD OVER:::
Wi-Fi wrote:"Getting a delivery team to pick them will take time, and honestly do you trust the US government with full-on demons? Besides these are just pups, too young to really be of help. Before we move out of here we need to deal with them. Whether it is pressing them into service or something more permanent. If we do call in we need to wait for 7:00...How far off is that? " she states.
Sighs heavily, the thought of taking a life that is sentient doesn't sit with him well, but leaving them to sit here, knowing the cocoons will dissipate well before anyone could arrive endangers every living creature and being in the vicinity. ~Well, if they are just mindless beasts, I guess that wouldn't be any different then live stock, and I am found of meat, we need a bonding barbeque. These two seem at each others throats. More so her than him.~

Edison wrote: Edison shakes his head. "Well either we should try to question them, or just put them down." Edison says, obviously not thrilled with the idea of waiting several hours for confirmation to do anything.
Looks down at the nearest Beast. "If you can understand me, speak now, as your life depends on it." He will then repeat the phrase in Dragonese as well. If it does not respond, he will put his magical blade up to the slot for the mouth and push the blade quickly and forcefully through to severe their heads from their bodies via the spine, he doesn't look happy about this either.
Edison wrote:"Armor took a hit, I'm fine though." Edison says.
Lenok noticing most everyone's armor is damaged, goes about creating flexible vests with dragon scale and chain mail like links for flexibility to give protection where they lost it, some arm and leg protection too for braces and shins.
ME Metal Temp Armor
A R. of 17 and 40 S.D.C. +10 points per level of experience. =70 sdc
Duration: 1hr 20 minutes
Wi-Fi wrote: "Investigating means you're looking for something. We can look together." she says following him, "The alu is part of the case, clearly not just a distraction. They were mentioned in the message. I would like to know why they were here and I suspect we all would. Alu likely lives around here and they would not keep this place intact on their own. That car is still mostly in one piece. Considering they could easily jump over the wall...it would be an ideal lair for them." she offers up.

"Lenok, you and IM go around the side Edison and I don't cover. It will go faster and keep an eye out for anything interesting as usual. If this is a lair or base it will be for the two voices or more demons. Edison, shall we?" she says heading in the direction he is headed.
Nodding in Gear wolfs direction while addressing the Iron Maiden. "Chastity, would you like me to put a box around them protecting them while they recover while we are gone? It will give him and his parts protection till we get back" If she allows he will create one before they move off to patrol.

When they get out of range of the others, Lenok will cut the air with clearing of the throat. "So... You've known Wifi longer than me, I have to ask, is she always like this? She seems excessive in her demeaner and emotions, and seems to take out frustrations on team members. If I am wrong, please tell me it's just a bad first impression."
Current Appearance: Height: 30' long, 15' tall, Weight: 8,000 lbs. Metal armored serpentine winged dragon / Horror factor: 17, could be confused for a Metallic dragon or possibly a giant robot made to look like a dragon. Picture available on character sheet.
Lenok
Iron Maiden

Post by Iron Maiden »

(Rolls Carried Over)
Wi-Fi wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:57 am "I can do a telemechanic scan and take look if you need me too. just let me know, IM" she says. Wi-Fi understood her to need to be the one to aid Gearwolf but was ready to assist.
Chastity considers the question, "Gearwolf is mechanical, but in many ways he seems to be alive. He has some mechanisms on an extremely fine scale, such as his eyes and nose and his self-repair mechanisms. His mechanical brain is an analog computer of incredible complexity. You could try to do a telemechanic scan, but it might wind up with you taking much longer than you expect to extract yourself."
OOC Comments
Gearwolf is an alien device which might possibly be considered an artificial intelligence, I am uncertain what that would do if you tried to scan him.
Wi-Fi wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:57 am "Oh and someone might want to check on the Omega's not directly here? eh, if they need help they will radio or let us know. she hopes they are okay...
Chastity says, "We especially need Sicilia, her tracking abilities are needed, since Gearwold is out of action."
Wi-Fi wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:57 am
"Lennok, you and IM go around the side Edison and I don't cover. It will go faster and keep an eye out for anything interesting as usual. If this is a lair or base it will be for the two voices or more demons. Edison, shall we?" she says heading in the direction he is headed.
Chastity inquires, "Should we go find Sicilia first, so we do not mess up anything she might be able to track?"
Lenok wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:04 pm Lenok noticing most everyone's armor is damaged, goes about creating flexible vests with dragon scale and chain mail like links for flexibility to give protection where they lost it, some arm and leg protection too for braces and shins.
ME Metal Temp Armor

Nodding in Gear wolfs direction while addressing the Iron Maiden. "Chastity, would you like me to put a box around them protecting them while they recover while we are gone? It will give him and his parts protection till we get back" If she allows he will create one before they move off to patrol.
While she gets the feeling the metal armor will not be as effective as the Omega Suit, and she knows she is pretty tough herself, Chastity notes, "It is Thoughtful of you, Lenok, to assist in keeping us all safe. Yes, do protect Gearwolf too, I would not want anyone running off with him while we are busy."

She is prepared to either go find Sicilia or go explore the other side of the building, but waits to know which is more immediate.
Iron Maiden
Natural AR 11
HP: 141/141
SDC: 945/934
Regenerates 1 HP/SDC every 2 rounds

CLOCKWORK WOLF
Natural AR 16
SDC: 150
CHIMERA
Assistant Game Master

Post by CHIMERA »

This Old House
Lake Tatsiumpi
Date: Tuesday, April 14th, 2043
Weather: Cool but sunny (62 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: 12:52 pm

Butcher's Bill
Edison: 77 S.D.C. (combat armor)
Iron Maiden: 60 S.D.C. (Omega suit)/22 S.D.C./18 H.P.
Lenok: 14 S.D.C.*
Wi-Fi: 184 S.D.C. (force aura); 72 I.S.P.
Gearwolf - incapacitated but all parts collected, will begin healing overnight

With the demons subdued, the Omegas regroup. Iron Maiden runs to her broken mechanical companion. A remorseful Lenok goes to help. After a short conversation, Lenok acknowledges he is not to blame for Gearwolf's Chastity is able to collect the few parts that were torn from the Gearwolf's torso and put them back in their proper place. With enough time it's self-repair system will kick in.

Lenok still wants to protect his teammates and suggests making plate armor using his ability to manipulate metal. Unfortunately, crafting armor for others is not the same as forming armor around himself**. His first attempts produce something that is too large and unwieldy for any of his teammates to wear. After a few minutes he abandons the project as the two surviving alu have regained their mobility.

The demons thrash against their metal restraints and let out short, low, threatening barks at Lenok as he approaches them. For a brief moment, Wi-Fi entertains the terrible idea of trying to train one of the alu as a minion; but then she remembers that she has zero ability to tame or summon demons herself. Edison suggests putting the demons down immediately, but Lenok tries to interrogate them instead.
Lenok wrote:"If you can understand me, speak now, as your life depends on it."
The two demons reply in short, harsh barks, "Not master! Not master!" Any further questioning will only get the same response.

Meanwhile, Edison goes off to investigate one of the houses under construction. There's little more than the skeletal wooden frame going around a dirt lot. He sees part of the basement has been dug up. As he gets closer to the pit he notices a couple of long dark patches in the soil at the bottom. Before he can inspect what is at the bottom of the pit, Wi-Fi confronts him about going alone to investigate alone and not sharing theories (two things she has done many times, including on this mission). After showing some truly terrible leadership, she calls Iron Maiden to help investigate the house. Iron Maiden walks over and also sees what look like disturbed dirt at the bottom of the putative basement.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

* Revising your powers, I realized I miscalculated damage from the last round of combat. Lenok's Butcher's Bill has been adjusted to reflect the actual damage he took from that one really luck shot from the alu demon
** While I have allowed Lenok to create metal objects in the past, his power doesn't specify the ability to make articulated armor. Plus, adding dragon scales would require some serious crafting, and you don't have the tools available in the field to do that. So I'm nixing this application of the power.
Edison

Post by Edison »

Perception: 1d100: [65] = 65 /50%
Just in Case: 1d20: [14] = 14 ; 1d100: [10] = 10
Conditions: None.
Edison Mk. I: AR: 19; S.D.C.: 308/308
Armored Undersuit: AR: 12; S.D.C.: 40/40
2 Lemat Revolvers Payload: .44: 9/9 - 9/9; 20 gauge: 1/1 - 1/1
AR-15 w/ Masterkey: Payload: 5.56: 20/20; 12 Gauge: 7/7

Map
Situation:
  • Missing Counselors
  • superhuman?, Supernatural threat.
Potential Victims:
  • Cuppo; AKA Robert Pimm (Power Object, Family Heirloom Cup)
  • Firsty; AKA Janet Crosby.
Points of contact:
Black Star; AKA Yasim Kwellib
Clair de Lune; AKA Claire Juggliano
Objectives: Assist at the camp as requested/needed, Find missing Counselors, Deal with threat.
Insertion Method: Airplane, Parachuting, plus short hike.
Orders given:
From Chimera:
  • Find the missing Councilors.
  • Find what the threat is and deal with it.
From WiFi:
  • Buddy system, always have a partner.
Additional Notes:
  • Radio Deadzone; Sat phone only, small window 7 AM and/or 7 PM.
  • Area is dimensionaly odd, making dimensional based abilities act weird.
  • Howling noises in the woods nearby, neither wolf or Coyote.
  • Something knocked down trees across one of the main hiking trails, these were not old trees. Tracks around the tree are mostly the campers, and a few of the prints found during our initial landing. Trees were battered down with several blows, so what ever did it was strong, but not ungodly strong it seems.
  • A bear washed up on the shore of the lake, and apparently was mauled very bad. The bear was destroyed by use of Napalm.
  • The two missing councilors had run off to do adult things, and never came back.
  • Letters 2 Cleo wrote:Letters 2 Cleo, the small Black girl with long braids, uses water colors to paint a number of half complete houses in the middle of the woods. Her choice of colors is interesting to say the least, the trees are blue and purple and the houses are variations of red and yellow. If Edison looks over it, she says, "I dunno why, but I feel like this is a painting about you."
    [*]
    Radio Transcript wrote:Speaker 1 (smooth, otherworldly): "... don't you go out there and shout at those kids to get off your lawn?"
    Speaker 2 (human, annoyed): "They're on the lake. I don't want them finding out..."
    Speaker 1: "...do you expect me to..."
    Speaker 2: "...want something like that pack of alu you got for me. But make them for water."
    Speaker 1: "Okay. Maybe I got a guy."
    [*]What Iron Maiden learned from the Ghosts on the Island: First, someone was here fairly recently who was able to confine the ghosts, and that with them was a person capable of reshaping the earth and a bear. Second, a young couple was making out along the east side of the lake as recently as 2 weeks ago. Of possibly less import is that someone named Sidney was buried here until the earth shaper dug up their grave.
Campers List
  • "30" Helen Agee (14; multiple selves) - Charged with felony theft and trespassing; can create up to 30 clones of herself which she used to storm designer retail stores and steal as much as possible
  • Siobahn "Cran" Berry (16) - Ward of the state; the psychological profile for first viola is very close to the psychological profile of a costumed villain, we hope early intervention will produce the former
  • Gaylord "Smith" Byron (15; vertigo powers) - charged with two dozen counts of petty assault; someone insulted his poetry (NOTE FROM CLAIR: tbf his poetry sux so bad) (NOTE FROM BLACK STAR: be nice, if my parents gave me that name id write moody doggerel too) (NOTE FROM CLAIR: aha! even you think his poetry is bad!) (NOTE FROM BLACK STAR: thats not what i said!)
  • Dolph Groening (16) - Arrested for manufacture of an illicit chemical, possession with intent to sell of an illicit chemical, and aggravated assault, charges pending; made his own designer drugs that could temporarily grant user super powers and sold it to his classmates
  • Yuki Hitachi (16; teleportation) - Arrested for trespassing, charges dropped; was caught using her powers to sneak backstage to the Centa-jamboree Music and Arts Festival on more than one occasion
  • HRM - Ward of state; Hermione Jane (13) was consumed by a swarm of nanites three years ago, the nanites later consolidated into a single entity claiming to have Hermione's consciousness
  • James "Jimbo" Jones (15) - Charged with possession of an illicit chemical, petty assault, aggravated assault, trespassing with intent to assault; purchased drugs that gave him temporary super powers and decided to settle the score with some classmates
  • Kearney (10; rapid aging and super-strength) - Charged with petty assault and larceny; despite being in the 5th grade he looks and acts like a low-level goon in his middle 30's, was caught shaking down drunks outside a bar
  • Riley "Kilo" Lewis (14; create dimensional pockets) - Arrested for possession with intent to sell, charges dropped; was coerced by her uncle to use her developing super powers to transport large quantities of narcotics into Century Station
  • Stark "Raver" Mann (14) - Charges pending; no one is sure where the uranium Stark used to power his armor came from, he insists that he synthesized it himself in his basement but CHIMERA scientists have yet to find the particle accelerator he would need to do so
  • Gavin McCulloh (9; reality warping) - Ward of the state; just keep Gavin happy and distracted at all times, do not let him help in any way and for the love of all that is holy do not ask him about imaginary friend "Buddy"
  • Beth Molok (13) - Arrested for burglary, felony theft, and menacing with a deadly weapon, charges pending; broke into a storehouse controlled by the Order of St. Ptolmey and bonded with a magical staff, staff returned to Order for time being but bond still very strong
  • Dave Muntz (16; sonic blast) - Arrested for vandalism, charges dropped; a sarcastic laugh destroyed the windows of 10 storefronts, uses humor to mask his high anxiety
  • Nester Onard (13; electrokenisis) - Ward of state; found living in an abandoned video arcade that he was operating using his own powers
  • Jean "String" Phaseol (15; create vines from body) - Arrested for aggravated assault, charges pending; attacked Jimbo Jones after he had been subdued by police officers
  • "Letters 2" Cleopatra Post Jr. (15; mild precognition) - Arrested for felony theft charges dropped; stole 238 scratch lottery tickets from a convenience store, insisted she would pay the owner back with part of the winnings
  • Jeremy "Coyote" Roedikk (16; fire manipulation) - Charged with public indecency and petty vandalism; arrested while urinating into his physics teacher's windshield wiper fluid tank, the fact he hasn't used his super powers in his many acts of vandalism yet is a good sign
  • Pippa "Riot" Rosay (14; metal manipulation) - Arrested for aggravated assault, charges dropped; generally shy and withdrawn but has explosive anger issues
  • Gwenno "Rocksteady" Stevens (15; energy constructs) - Expelled from multiple high schools; Gwenno does not play nice with others and while she has not commited any crimes yet, we're concerned that she will in the future
  • Mark "Headcrusher" Tyzik (17; telekenisis) - Expelled from high school; attempted to crush his guidance counselor's head
Schedule
Morning: Group Activities
Afternoon: School work.
Dinner: 6 PM.
CHIMERA Check-in: 7 PM
Evenings: Group Activities till 8:30-9 PM
Lights out: 10:30 PM
Timeline of Events
Events started two to three weeks before Arrival: Odd Sounds coming from the woods, Large unidentified animal tracks near the cabins.
Sunday April 5th: Something knocked the trees down near camp.
Wednesday April 8th: Bear washed up on shore after being mauled.
Friday Night April 10th/Saturday Morning April 11th: Cuppo and Firsty leave camp to do "things" but do not return.
Saturday April 11th And Sunday April 12th: Camp Guthrie searches for missing Councilors.
Monday April 13th: Omega's Team Bravo Arrives via Airdrop.
Monday April 13th: Something in the woods makes it's presence known.
Tuesday April 14th: Fought a small pack of "young" Alu Demon Hounds, near the development.
Tuesday April 14th: Found something in the unfinished basement of a house in the Gated Community.
Strange History of the Area
  • 80's: Previous camp was slaughtered by a machete wielding maniac.
  • 90's: Rich kids were murdered on an island in the middle of the lake.
  • 00's: Old lady unleashed mega-fauna crocodile into the lake.
  • Late 00's: Pair of Serial killers kidnapped some families.
  • 10's -20's?: Crypto-bro gathering dies due to massive food poisoning due to tainted abalone salad.

Edison looks at Wi-Fi. "Let's just do the job, you can figure out your therapy needs another day." Edison says as he climbs down into the unfinished basement to investigate the disturbed dirt. Not having a shovel on hand, Edison resorts to using his hands to move the dirt. I'm really hoping this isn't what I think it is. Edison thinks as he pulls more dirt from the spot.
Edison
“Why is it my job to save these people? Why do I have to be some kind of hero?” ~Dean Winchester
Lenok
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Lenok »

This Old House
Neutering the Situation
Lake Tatsiumpi
Time: 12:49 pm
Initiative: 1d20+6: [2]+6 = 8
Current Conditions
ME: Metal armor active, Imbued form active
Prior to going to patrol; The moral question
Lenok will recoat them in the metal cocoons, one from each hand, leaving their heads uncovered.
actions
Strike 1: 1d20+9: [12]+9 = 21
Strike 2: 1d20+9: [19]+9 = 28
IF NEEDED due to fail to strike
Strike 3: 1d20+9: [8]+9 = 17
Strike 4: 1d20+9: [10]+9 = 19
APM 5-7 cast words of Truth, and questioning, and will continue to stack on the metal and its weight and thickness until questions are answered.
JIC 1d20: [8] = 8 - 1d20: [1] = 1 - 1d20: [1] = 1
JIC 1d100: [66] = 66 - 1d100: [54] = 54 - 1d100: [100] = 100
The Alu Demons wrote:The two demons reply in short, harsh barks, "Not master! Not master!" Any further questioning will only get the same response.
Surprised they were cognitive enough to understand and respond. ~Someone out there is testing me...~ Moving all four living demons to be next to each other and giving them back sight, he will align them to visibly see each other, for this next part.

"I understand you're most likely enslaved by magical means to do someone's bidding, but here is this thing, this magical blade of mine was created with the soul purpose of permanently killing supernatural beings and stopping evil, I want you to know what you are about to choose. I understand that you are "Pups" as one put it, and I maybe wasting my time, but if there is a chance you are redeemable, I will take that."

The dragon hybrid grips his sword tight for a moment and it glows slightly invoking the words of truth the blade and it's wielder wishes to seek. "Did you kill children?" Lenok will then repeat the question again to verify the answer, before moving on to new ones. "Are you working for AL Aden in anyway shape or form?" and will repeat the same form of questioning again to verify answers. knowing he only has a few more minutes left of unavoidable truthful responses, he gives them one more chance at being saved. "Are you able to resist or disobey your master?" He only asks this question once, knowing the most likely answer already.
Responses to answers
If they one being questioned answers yes to the killing of the children, or no to the question of able to resist or disobey master he will obliterate them all, after all the questioning is done, but the question of working for the land owner/money tycoon is to get evidence on the body cam as well as the orders to kill children.
Words of Truth
Same as the Wizard spell of the same name, but can only be used 10 times per 24 hours.
Range: 5 feet (1.5 m).
Duration: One minute (4 melees) per level of experience.
Saving Throw: Standard. The enchanted character (Target) makes a saving throw for each question asked. A successful save means he does not have to answer. Questions can, however, be repeated. A person affected by this enchantment is compelled to answer all questions truthfully. The spell caster must be within five feet (1.5 m) and can ask two brief questions per melee round. It is wise to keep questions simple and clear to avoid confusion.
Present Day and time.
Lake Tatsiumpi
Perception: 1d100: [71] = 71
JIC: 1d20: [9] = 9
JIC: 1d100: [24] = 24
Perception 1d100: [43] = 43
Chastity inquires wrote: "Should we go find Sicilia first, so we do not mess up anything she might be able to track?"
Nodding and then radios Sicilia, "Hey fellow Reptilian, can you let us know you're ok?"

Searching the area for clues, trying to take advantage of his sharper than human senses, looks for disturbed soil, blood, tracks, and looks around for invisible objects that might be hidden with magic but doesn't work on beings made of magic, like dragons, demons etc. When Chasity is called back to Wifi's group.
Current Appearance: Height: 30' long, 15' tall, Weight: 8,000 lbs. Metal armored serpentine winged dragon / Horror factor: 17, could be confused for a Metallic dragon or possibly a giant robot made to look like a dragon. Picture available on character sheet.
Lenok
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Wi-Fi »

Perception: 1d100: [44] = 44 / 62%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20: [13] = 13 | 1d100: [88] = 88
Electrokinesis (VariousISP)
Range: Varies
Duration: Varies
I.S.P.: Varies
Electrokinesis is a psychic power that allows the psychic to exert amazing physical control over electricity.

1. Electrical Resistance: The psychic can manipulate his body so as to become resistant to electricity. Up to 50,000 volts will inflict no damage or ill effect. Currents greater than 50,000 volts, including lightning and magic electricity, do half damage.
Range: Self
Duration: 3 minutes per level of experience
I.S.P.: 4.

2. Electrical Discharge: The character can cause static electricity within a six-foot (1 .8 m) area, as well as emit an electrical discharge by touch. The discharge can be a little jolt (one point of damage) or inflict up to 2D6 damage. Each discharge counts as one of the psychic's attacks per melee round.
Range: touch or 10 feet (3 m) per level of experience.
Duration: Instant.
I.S.P.: 2 per little jolt, or 4 per each discharge (2D6 damage).

3. Manipulate Electrical Devices: Through focused thought, the psychic can enforce a limited control over electrical devices, such as turning off and on light switches, computers, televisions, radios, blenders, flashlights, toys (battery and plug types), and all types of electrically operated devices. He can also manipulate the controls of the device, such as volume, channel selection, tuners, speakers, change speed, dim lights, and so on. A dozen
different electrical functions can be manipulated each melee round. The character does not need to see the devices to manipulate them. He can feel their presence. This can mean flicking the light off and on six times (12 functionsl6 off, 6 on) or turn on the T.V., turn its volume up to the max. and turn on 10 other appliances (12 functions in all).
Range: 45 feet (1 3.7 m) +5 feet (1 .5 m) per level of experience.
Duration: Two minutes per level of experience.
I.S.P.: 4 points.

4. Sense Electricity: The psychic can sense or feel electricity and pinpoint its exact location with reasonable accuracy. This ability also enables the character to sense approaching electrical and ley line storms. Range: 45 feet +5 feet per level of experience (1 3.7 m +1 .5 m/level). Duration: Two minutes of extreme sensitivity when he can pinpoint every source of electricity in the area.
I.S.P.: 2 per every two minutes. Base Skill: 55%+5% per each additional level of experience. A failed roll means only [roll]1D6[/roll] x10% of all the electrical devices/sources of electricity could be sensed.
Electrical Resistance: 12 ninutes
Sense Electricity: Base Skill: 1d100: [86] = 86 / 55%+5% per each additional level of experience. A failed roll means only 1d6: [2] = 2 x10% of all the electrical devices/sources of electricity could be sensed.
If needed uses Manipulate Devices: Range: 45 feet (1 3.7 m) +5 feet (1 .5 m) per level of experience.

Sense evil: 18 minutes
See invisible: 9 minutes
"Let's just do the job, you can figure out your therapy needs another day."
"Fair enough, and you do have a thick skin and a good shot, Which is nice. But let me go first. what killed them may still be active. My Force Aura will regenerate your armor and skin not so much. I doubt therapy would help. Now putting the agent that betrayed the Omega's behind bars. That would solve the problem nicely." she grins seemingly in a better mood "Let's do a fast check for electronics in my range and anything connected to them. Like, say security cameras and motion sensors." she focuses on detecting active devices and power sources with Electrokinesis.

"IM, I hope I did not interrupt you. Are you going to need time to get Gearwolf online or is it just let him sit and regenerate? Edison and I can scout ahead a bit if you need to do repairs first." she asks The mutant as she arrives. Wi-Fi knew about how much concern she had about her spiders at home and wanted to be sure Gearwolf would get all the attention he needed. Speaking of pets, too bad I don't the know-how to train or summon Demon hounds. Probably for the better given they are relentless predators and I do have teammates that might not appreciate them. That and the brass might get even more tools to use.

Looking for any immediate signals and does her best to remember where they were. Once IM answers she goes pulls out a flashlight if needed and looks for immediate dangers and turning on her psychic senses before going forward or into the basement. so long as it was safe and she disarmed or depowered anything that might be security or potentially a bomb should there be anything. After a check she around the dark spot looking at the walls for any sort of blast or impact damage and scorching before moving the dirt. In case what killed them was still active.
Skill check:
Criminal Science & Forensic Medicine 1d100: [82] = 82 /108% (a look over for damages and details.)
Dice rolls
1d6: [1] = 1
1d100: [53] = 53
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
If my post is too stupidly written to read...ask me for a translation or hit me up in Hangouts.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

OOC Comments
Features:
• 12 attachment points
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
• Attachment: Flash Pack (pre-Recorded with SOS and emergency beacon flash pattern)

Omega Field Kit
(2) Dosimeter clip badge
(20) Disposable gloves
(30) Evidence bags
First Aid Kit
Flashlight
Fold-able gas mask
Multitool
(5) Signal flares
(6) Zip ties

Shock Gloves:
• Damage: None. This gloves discharge an energy charge that short circuits the nervous system. Victims are dazed, -10 to strike, parry and dodge for 2d4 melee rounds.
A successful saving throw means the person has successfully fought off the effect and is unimpaired. Roll to save against each strike. Saving throw versus toxins.

OOC Comments
Nest Handgun.gif
Firearms1.png
  • Range:
    • Damage:
      • Shotgun shells:
      • Features:
        Features:
        -top venting helps compensate for recoil by pushing down during weapon discharge
        -bottom-mounted camera and mic to record combat to identify targets after they are gone or turned into a bloody mist. also for scouting or looking under hard-to-reach spots.
        (pg. 345, Main book)

4. Flashlight
Iron Maiden

Post by Iron Maiden »

This Old House
Lake Tatsiumpi

Perception (33%): 1d100: [83] = 83
JIC (d20/d%): 1d20: [12] = 12 / 1d100: [87] = 87
CHIMERA wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:43 am With the demons subdued, the Omegas regroup. Iron Maiden runs to her broken mechanical companion. A remorseful Lenok goes to help. After a short conversation, Lenok acknowledges he is not to blame for Gearwolf's Chastity is able to collect the few parts that were torn from the Gearwolf's torso and put them back in their proper place. With enough time it's self-repair system will kick in.

Meanwhile, Edison goes off to investigate one of the houses under construction. There's little more than the skeletal wooden frame going around a dirt lot. He sees part of the basement has been dug up. As he gets closer to the pit he notices a couple of long dark patches in the soil at the bottom. Before he can inspect what is at the bottom of the pit, Wi-Fi confronts him about going alone to investigate alone and not sharing theories (two things she has done many times, including on this mission). After showing some truly terrible leadership, she calls Iron Maiden to help investigate the house. Iron Maiden walks over and also sees what look like disturbed dirt at the bottom of the putative basement.
Edison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:56 am
Edison looks at Wi-Fi. "Let's just do the job, you can figure out your therapy needs another day." Edison says as he climbs down into the unfinished basement to investigate the disturbed dirt. Not having a shovel on hand, Edison resorts to using his hands to move the dirt. I'm really hoping this isn't what I think it is. Edison thinks as he pulls more dirt from the spot.
Iron Maiden observes the disturbed earth and goes down to join Edison, saying, "Allow me, I can dig far more effectively than you can."

She thinks, It seems fairly likely we will find dead bodies, possibly partly eaten. I hope I can handle it, especially the smell if they are decomposing as well.

She adds to Edison (and Wifi if she is still there), "I hope one of you can handle forensics, because they have not taught me that yet."
Iron Maiden
Natural AR 11

CLOCKWORK WOLF
Natural AR 16
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Wi-Fi »

Ironmaden wrote:Iron Maiden observes the disturbed earth and goes down to join Edison, saying, "Allow me, I can dig far more effectively than you can."

She adds to Edison (and Wifi if she is still there), "I hope one of you can handle forensics because they have not taught me that yet."
"One second on that digging, IM. If they were buried here whoever buried them could leave traces behind." she says with a smile, "Appreciate the energy. While I haven't the time to fully explain I can give a few quick basics for you on Forensics. We can do a full scene and I can get a few books on the topic to read from my university days back at base." she seems much more focused as she spoke.

"The basic rules are: O.E.C.A.S....that means 'Observe, Evidence Collection and Analysis. The S stands for 'Skepticism'. Forensics is a science first and foremost. for people like me that can be impatient, that is the tough part. First, we Observe, collect, analysis and then we start digging for bodies efficiently as time allows. The Suit cams already took care of the overall scene image. Also, we should have proper gloves and foot covers to avoid contaminating the scene. Like sterile gloves. This will be a quickie so gloves optional I suppose. we find a body I have some " she pulls out a pair of gloves putting them on.

"My guess is if Gizmo is on his game, the suit should already be sterile so you two should not need them. Gauzes and cloth to get samples and plastic bags to hold samples are good to have. A permanent marker with water and environmental-resistant stickers to write to label bags and samples. Most good quality medical bags have all that. A permanent marker is also used to write down when a tourniquet has been applied so the next medic or doctor treating that patient knows. It's best to write the time on the cheeks so they are visible. Sweat and blood on the forehead can smear or erase it sometimes. Just do not let me catch you writing on a dead body unless we are in a war. In combat, they may write 'C', 'F', or 'BT' to ID a body as 'Contaminated', 'friendly', or 'booby-trapped'. Nest did that during combat in Century Station. I was taught Contaminating evidence is a serious thing." she glanced briefly at IM.

"Speaking of booby traps this is a good place to put one. be careful as this looks like an ideal place for a secret passage." Wi-Fi looks for depressions in the wall, lines, or spots that look out of place. Areas or spots that were recently worked on or that look worn and might be part of a mechanism. This was a good spot for a secret passage and the two potentially dead bodies could have been killed by whatever creature or trap that was guarding the passage. Cement laying was not unlike sculpture work. It involved smoothing and leveling so the indicators of alterations should show.

Find Contraband & Illegal Weapons 1d100: [80] = 80 / 95% (for spots that look like they would have buttons, control panels, or switches)
Art: Sculpture 1d100: [70] = 70 / 108% (to check Concrete surface for cracks and such that may have any recent work or look like they were worn or moved a lot.)
Dice rolls
1d100: [73] = 73
1d100: [36] = 36
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

OOC Comments
Features:
• 12 attachment points

Omega Field Kit
(2) Dosimeter clip badge
(20) Disposable gloves
(30) Evidence bags
First Aid Kit
Flashlight
Fold-able gas mask
Multitool
(5) Signal flares
(6) Zip ties

Shock Gloves:

OOC Comments
Nest Handgun.gif
Firearms1.png
  • Range:
    • Damage:
      • Shotgun shells:
      • Features:
        Features:
        (pg. 345, Main book)

4. Flashlight
Iron Maiden

Post by Iron Maiden »

(Rolls Carried Over)

Chastity pauses where she is and carefully extends herself out of the pit, forming a ladder for Edison if he wants to climb out as well.

Once out, she sighs, "Sorry, I started acting before thinking. Hopefully I did not ruin any clues."
Iron Maiden
Natural AR 11

CLOCKWORK WOLF
Natural AR 16
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Wi-Fi »

"Sorry, I started acting before thinking. Hopefully, I did not ruin any clues."
"You're fine and you can stay if you want to. You had the right instinct to look for a body so that was a good thing. You learn details as you do the job. You won't learn by stepping away from a situation so just learn and move on. The suit keeps us from destroying evidence in most cases anyway. so none was destroyed probably. I would think since this omega suit is supposed to be designed to prevent it anyway." she tells her.

"I almost made that mistake too." she frowns, "they told me what I told you now..minus the part about omega suits." she keeps up her checking of the basement work.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

OOC Comments
Features:
• 12 attachment points

Omega Field Kit
(2) Dosimeter clip badge
(20) Disposable gloves
(30) Evidence bags
First Aid Kit
Flashlight
Fold-able gas mask
Multitool
(5) Signal flares
(6) Zip ties

Shock Gloves:

OOC Comments
Nest Handgun.gif
Firearms1.png
  • Range:
    • Damage:
      • Shotgun shells:
      • Features:
        Features:
        (pg. 345, Main book)

4. Flashlight
Lenok
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Lenok »

Ironmaden wrote:Iron Maiden observes the disturbed earth and goes down to join Edison, saying, "Allow me, I can dig far more effectively than you can."
She adds to Edison (and Wifi if she is still there), "I hope one of you can handle forensics because they have not taught me that yet."
Wi-Fi wrote:"One second on that digging, IM. If they were buried here whoever buried them could leave traces behind." she says with a smile, "Appreciate the energy. While I haven't the time to fully explain I can give a few quick basics for you on Forensics. We can do a full scene and I can get a few books on the topic to read from my university days back at base." she seems much more focused as she spoke.

"The basic rules are: O.E.C.A.S....that means 'Observe, Evidence Collection and Analysis. The S stands for 'Skepticism'. Forensics is a science first and foremost. for people like me that can be impatient, that is the tough part. First, we Observe, collect, analysis and then we start digging for bodies efficiently as time allows. The Suit cams already took care of the overall scene image. Also, we should have proper gloves and foot covers to avoid contaminating the scene. Like sterile gloves. This will be a quickie so gloves optional I suppose. we find a body I have some " she pulls out a pair of gloves putting them on.

"My guess is if Gizmo is on his game, the suit should already be sterile so you two should not need them. Gauzes and cloth to get samples and plastic bags to hold samples are good to have. A permanent marker with water and environmental-resistant stickers to write to label bags and samples. Most good quality medical bags have all that. A permanent marker is also used to write down when a tourniquet has been applied so the next medic or doctor treating that patient knows. It's best to write the time on the cheeks so they are visible. Sweat and blood on the forehead can smear or erase it sometimes. Just do not let me catch you writing on a dead body unless we are in a war. In combat, they may write 'C', 'F', or 'BT' to ID a body as 'Contaminated', 'friendly', or 'booby-trapped'. Nest did that during combat in Century Station. I was taught Contaminating evidence is a serious thing." she glanced briefly at IM.

"Speaking of booby traps this is a good place to put one. be careful as this looks like an ideal place for a secret passage." Wi-Fi looks for depressions in the wall, lines, or spots that look out of place. Areas or spots that were recently worked on or that look worn and might be part of a mechanism. This was a good spot for a secret passage and the two potentially dead bodies could have been killed by whatever creature or trap that was guarding the passage. Cement laying was not unlike sculpture work. It involved smoothing and leveling so the indicators of alterations should show.
Perception: 1d100: [87] = 87
JIC: 1d20: [2] = 2
JIC: 1d100: [41] = 41
APM: 7
current conditions
ME;Metal: active / Hero form: active

The Detective having standing by the side while they discussed with themselves what was going on, places his sword in his back sheath, and dissipates the metal gloves over his hands, to reveal his suit textured hands, to prevent and fumbling finger issues. Quietly and in focus he scans over the site, bending over and getting close up looks at items, creating a metal stick not unlike a chop stick to carefully move items slight for better looks, gathering in his mind the data to process, and figure out the scenario and time line of events that maybe perceived through the evidence on the scene.
Applicable Skills & Rolls
Intelligence 52% 1d100: [81] = 81
Detect Concealment 49% 1d100: [5] = 5
Criminal Science/Forensics 59% 1d100: [75] = 75
Pathology 64% 1d100: [83] = 83
First-Aid 45% 1d100: [60] = 60
JIC: 1d100: [11] = 11 1d100: [9] = 9 1d100: [52] = 52
JIC: 1d20: [2] = 2 1d20: [2] = 2 1d20: [4] = 4
*need results before posting further*
Lenok
CHIMERA
Assistant Game Master

Post by CHIMERA »

Archaeology 101: How to Dig a Hole
Lake Tatsiumpi
Time: 12:56 pm

Butcher's Bill
Edison: 77 S.D.C. (combat armor)
Iron Maiden: 60 S.D.C. (Omega suit)/22 S.D.C./16 H.P.
Lenok: 14 S.D.C.
Wi-Fi: 184 S.D.C. (force aura); 76 I.S.P.
Gearwolf - incapacitated but all parts collected, will begin healing overnight

Lenok stands over the two bound but conscious Alu demons and tries to interrogate them. They give the same answer to every question: "Not master!" They appear to have the verbal skills of golden retrievers, sentient evil golden retrievers that can speak English, but still barking the same thing over and over again. He laments that he cannot get more information from them, and that he cannot break the evil lifecycle of a demon. But in the end, Lenok draws his sword and with two quick thrusts he destroys them. He looks over at the nearby house lot where Edison and Wi-Fi are investigating.

Edison carefully hops down into half dug pit inside one of the house lots. He sees two dark stains in the ground and prepares for the worst. With his hands he quickly sifts through the loose soil and finds a smooth white bone; it's a left clavicle. Next to that he finds a mandible, and a second left clavicle. These are disarticulated human bones. It is hard to determine anything about who they belonged to as the bones have been stripped clean of any flesh.

At Wi-Fi's behest, Iron Maiden joins Edison in the pit. But before Chastity can get into action, Wi-Fi decides to talk down to the two about forensic methods. She lectures her teammates on how to use equipment that she did not pack for the field. She does not find any traps or hidden passages, the pit is exactly what it looks like - a hole dug in the ground with smooth profiles, at least one of the two dark stains in the ground is a shallow grave containing an unknown number of individuals. While the heroes in the house lot lack the ability to draw many conclusions from the bones that Edison has uncovered, Lenok has a background as a detective.

He hops into the pit and creates two long metal sticks to collect evidence. He sifts through a different patch of the dirt and pulls out an intact right ilium (hip bone). The best he can tell, the bone is from an adult woman of undetermined age. The flesh had been scraped clean from the bone, but otherwise there is no other sign of trauma. He cannot be certain when this individual died, but it was definitely over a week ago.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
Iron Maiden

Post by Iron Maiden »

Perception (33%): 1d100: [100] = 100
JIC (d20/d%): 1d20: [17] = 17 / 1d100: [14] = 14

Lake Tatsiumpi

Chastity thinks, Well, that bone looked pretty clean, perhaps we will not have to worry about rotting corpses. Bones I think I can handle.

Iron Maiden offers, "If you need any analytical equipment, and I know what it is, I can become it for you. I may not know how you would use it, but I know how a lot of things work."

She wants to be useful, and possibly learn something. By being the equipment she can kill two birds with one stone.
Iron Maiden
Natural AR 11

CLOCKWORK WOLF
Natural AR 16
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Wi-Fi »

Perception: 1d100: [38] = 38 / 62%
JiC d20 | d100: 1d20: [8] = 8 | 1d100: [70] = 70
Electrokinesis (VariousISP)
Range: Varies
Duration: Varies
I.S.P.: Varies
Electrokinesis is a psychic power that allows the psychic to exert amazing physical control over electricity.

1. Electrical Resistance: The psychic can manipulate his body so as to become resistant to electricity. Up to 50,000 volts will inflict no damage or ill effect. Currents greater than 50,000 volts, including lightning and magic electricity, do half damage.
Range: Self
Duration: 3 minutes per level of experience
I.S.P.: 4.

2. Electrical Discharge: The character can cause static electricity within a six-foot (1 .8 m) area, as well as emit an electrical discharge by touch. The discharge can be a little jolt (one point of damage) or inflict up to 2D6 damage. Each discharge counts as one of the psychic's attacks per melee round.
Range: touch or 10 feet (3 m) per level of experience.
Duration: Instant.
I.S.P.: 2 per little jolt, or 4 per each discharge (2D6 damage).

3. Manipulate Electrical Devices: Through focused thought, the psychic can enforce a limited control over electrical devices, such as turning off and on light switches, computers, televisions, radios, blenders, flashlights, toys (battery and plug types), and all types of electrically operated devices. He can also manipulate the controls of the device, such as volume, channel selection, tuners, speakers, change speed, dim lights, and so on. A dozen
different electrical functions can be manipulated each melee round. The character does not need to see the devices to manipulate them. He can feel their presence. This can mean flicking the light off and on six times (12 functionsl6 off, 6 on) or turn on the T.V., turn its volume up to the max. and turn on 10 other appliances (12 functions in all).
Range: 45 feet (1 3.7 m) +5 feet (1 .5 m) per level of experience.

4. Sense Electricity: The psychic can sense or feel the electricity and pinpoint its exact location with reasonable accuracy. This ability also enables the character to sense approaching electrical and ley line storms. Range: 45 feet +5 feet per level of experience (1 3.7 m +1 .5 m/level). Duration: Two minutes of extreme sensitivity when he can pinpoint every source of electricity in the area.
I.S.P.: 2 per every two minutes. Base Skill: 55%+5% per each additional level of experience. A failed roll means only [roll]1D6[/roll] x10% of all the electrical devices/sources of electricity could be sensed.
Electrical Resistance: 11 minutes
Sense evil: 11 minutes

"If I seem patronizing like I am talking down or rude it's because I'm just very blunt and direct. I will endeavor to adjust my language and manner to be more 'palatable' for those not so direct in the future. Now back to business." she genuinely offers up her version of an apology. Though brief it is said from the heart and she does not look to be hiding anything about the statement. after she thinks I have been a b*tch, time to grow up and get serious. They deserve better. What would my uncle Darius or Brute do? certainly not act as I did...and no better time than the present to correct how I am acting. and Uncle Darius said I would be a good hero. he did not say it would be this tough... as she did overwatch. up till now she thought of the gig as mercenary work or just a paycheck and after this long, it was more than just a job.

"I can't see any signs of passages in the concrete and stone work. invisible or not. If it is here it is hidden by magic or I don't have the skill set to spot it. This guy is rich so the entrance might be indoors if it's not hidden by magic out here. In the Library and opens when you pull an Edgar Alan Poe book out or at a clock when you pull one of the chimes in it...something like that if he is that eccentric. Any luck in the 'bone pit' on our missing counselors yet? one had a magic bowl. Firstie is more valuable alive as leverage than food for the ALU. better to keep Cuppo in line to use the bowl for their purposes instead of killing him. or at least I hope that's the enemy's plan." she says looking on and at the bones. her medical investigation and biological skills Identifying bits and pieces as she looks but lets Lenok do the detective thing.

Her mind was working on a master strategy for the raid at the moment. Scout, disable guards and security if we can to get the prisoners out before they start the fight. If the enemy activates a self-destruct when they start to lose in a big fight it will go quickly. With magic, a teleport out or even a simple secret passage was definitely an option for the two to get out of there fast. And Aladan, if he was one of the voices would have a backup plan in place. You don't get that rich without planning ahead. The idea of the second base of operations was within reason. With prisoners out, it will be easier for the omegas to get out. the mutant thinks. Travel order was easy, Lenok first, then Iron maiden second, and herself third with Edison bringing up the rear. Iron maiden did not need to worry about ammo and her armor regenerated. if it started to fail Wifi could shield her and Edison in the case of explosions or area attacks. Lenok was damage resistant and extremely tough. but even he would be in range if she needed to shield him.

"I am thinking on the travel order first. Once we get into tunnels or halls. Lenok, first, Iron maiden second, me third, Edison you bring up the rear. Lenok can tank a hit better than all of us and create barriers if we need cover. Iron Maiden, if I understand correctly you do not need ammo and your armor like Lenok will regen, so that saves Edison and me from unneeded damage to our armor and unnecessary waste of ammo. If I am relatively center I can extend force aura around Edison and Iron Maiden, maybe even you Lenok if you are close enough should I need to. IM, if you use quiet or energy weapons over Lenok's shoulder he should still be able to hear. How's that sound?" she asks as she keeps watch looking at the wall and area for movement with the bow in hand and an arrow at the ready.

"Once inside we keep it simple. Find security get an idea of what we are up against, disable what security we can, and if they have prisoners try and get them out first then take out the threat. Aladan is rich he did not get that way by being sloppy and that means he may have the base rigged to blow up or worse. Questions, concerns, and ideas are welcome." the mutant finishes.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

OOC Comments
Features:
• 12 attachment points

Omega Field Kit
(2) Dosimeter clip badge
(20) Disposable gloves
(30) Evidence bags
First Aid Kit
Flashlight
Fold-able gas mask
Multitool
(5) Signal flares
(6) Zip ties

Shock Gloves:

OOC Comments
Nest Handgun.gif
Firearms1.png
  • Range:
    • Damage:
      • Shotgun shells:
      • Features:
        Features:
        (pg. 345, Main book)

4. Flashlight
Lenok
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Lenok »

Lake Tatsiumpi

Perception: 1d100: [18] = 18
JIC: 1d20: [20] = 20 1d20: [13] = 13 1d20: [12] = 12
JIC: 1d100: [33] = 33 1d100: [93] = 93 1d100: [63] = 63
APM: 7
current conditions
ME;Metal: active / Hero form: active
Chimera wrote:Lenok hops into the pit and creates two long metal sticks to collect evidence. He sifts through a different patch of the dirt and pulls out an intact right ilium (hip bone). The best he can tell, the bone is from an adult woman of undetermined age. The flesh had been scraped clean from the bone, but otherwise there is no other sign of trauma. He cannot be certain when this individual died, but it was definitely over a week ago.
Iron Maiden wrote:Iron Maiden offers, "If you need any analytical equipment, and I know what it is, I can become it for you. I may not know how you would use it, but I know how a lot of things work."
Lenok looking quizzically at Chasity "That's a nifty and useful ability, especially when we are out in the field like this, remind me to get you a catalog of equipment and sit you down in front of some blueprints for devices when we get back." Lenok forms a very thin and sharp scalpel and slices a small piece off of the bone. "The complexity of getting a optical spectrometer with out knowing the precise build, function, and processes of using a spectrograph or spectroscope might prove futile at the moment," looking at the site again and while seemingly talking to no one discernable, but obviously still too Iron Maiden. "Unless I am wrong and you can in which we can carbon date this specimen here and see how old the owner of it has been alive, and how long dead, but a simple microscope with 50x magnification, so make it x100 just in case would do wonders it would allow us to see micro cuts and scrapes on the calcium material, bones if you will, to see if the flesh was removed forcibly or naturally via bacteria or germs and the oxygenation on the the viscous matter in the bones pores.

Pulling out a small sandwich bag from one of his pouches on his belt, he places the material of the bone in one, and some dirt from close to the samples origin into the bag, and closes both. Then as he was seemingly teaching a class in Biology. "The iron content in the blood allows to see which parts were exposed longer, giving us the pattern in which the flesh was removed, which can tell us how fast as well. Basically giving us a mental video of how it all went down, the surrounding particulates in the ground around the site will also let us know if it occurred here, how long they been covered, and basically if this is the missing female from camp essentially."
Skills for medical equipment investigation
Intelligence 52% 1d100: [89] = 89
Criminal Science/Forensics 59% 1d100: [2] = 2
Biology 54% 1d100: [5] = 5
Chemistry 54% 1d100: [72] = 72
Pathology 64% 1d100: [75] = 75
Research 74% 1d100: [73] = 73
JIC: 1d100: [38] = 38 1d100: [70] = 70 1d100: [88] = 88
WIFI wrote:"I am thinking on the travel order first. Once we get into tunnels or halls. Lenok, first, Iron maiden second, me third, Edison you bring up the rear. Lenok can tank a hit better than all of us and create barriers if we need cover. Iron Maiden, if I understand correctly you do not need ammo and your armor like Lenok will regen, so that saves Edison and me from unneeded damage to our armor and unnecessary waste of ammo. If I am relatively center I can extend force aura around Edison and Iron Maiden, maybe even you Lenok if you are close enough should I need to. IM, if you use quiet or energy weapons over Lenok's shoulder he should still be able to hear. How's that sound?" she asks as she keeps watch looking at the wall and area for movement with the bow in hand and an arrow at the ready.

"Once inside we keep it simple. Find security get an idea of what we are up against, disable what security we can, and if they have prisoners try and get them out first then take out the threat. Aladan is rich he did not get that way by being sloppy and that means he may have the base rigged to blow up or worse. Questions, concerns, and ideas are welcome." the mutant finishes.
"Just one, it might be wise to cut power as well, I am sure they have generators, but not all systems are keyed into them, and it may remove and hamper any self destruct protocols or automated systems they have like turrets at the very least it would put a strain on the system making it harder for everything to run together, most generators are only hooked up to lights and medical, and I doubt they have a on site hospital."
Lenok
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Wi-Fi »

Lenok wrote:Unless I am wrong and you can in which we can carbon date this specimen here and see how old the owner of it has been alive, and how long dead, but a simple microscope with 50x magnification, so make it x100 just in case would do wonders it would allow us to see micro cuts and scrapes on the calcium material, bones if you will, to see if the flesh was removed forcibly or naturally via bacteria or germs and the oxygenation on the the viscous matter in the bones pores.
"Let save the deep check on the site for later and when we can get a full list of all the missing from all the locals. We still have two missing counselors out there and until we confirm a body we consider them alive. The counselors are the priority for now." she advises politely, good initiative though she thinks.
Lenok wrote:"Just one, it might be wise to cut power as well, I am sure they have generators, but not all systems are keyed into them, and it may remove and hamper any self destruct protocols or automated systems they have like turrets at the very least it would put a strain on the system making it harder for everything to run together, most generators are only hooked up to lights and medical, and I doubt they have a on site hospital.
"Noted and added. Lets not cut all power. I can't see in the dark. If they do go out I am sure the three of you can see just fine and should be able to clear most threats easily. and running around with a flashlight in combat in the dark is a death sentence unless in a larger group. Doors, turrets, sensors for sure will be depowered if we can. " she nods in agreement, looking at a spot in the distance then shrugs, nothing. Too paranoid for my own good at times... and keeps scanning, looking at the bone pit briefly.

from a forensic point of view she did see something. Whether it was helpful was another matter. nothing looked monstrous or psychically focused in structure. Different bones and brain matter did have noticeable alterations at times. Monsters did have a different skeleton than humans but the damage was pretty extensive. since most it mostly looked human there was little she could glean. unless some of the bones were shaped or too perfect she could see little so far. With all the time and damage any sort of exact results were not expected. but she may get lucky. and Pathology in the field was not a concern she was too busy spotting for dangers. the good part of having a team is they would spot or compensate for what she misses.
skills if needed:
OOC Comments
Criminal Science & Forensic Medicine 1d100: [72] = 72 / 108% (the usual damage and items that may be related to enhanced biology)
Area of expertise: Genetics 1d100: [70] = 70 / 89% (the usual damage and items that may be related to enhanced biology like denser bones, near or perfect bone structures that are not naturally perfect and modified bone structures that may have been regenerated in bad positions as demon or metahuman might have happen from battle damage or injury.)
Pathology 1d100: [99] = 99 / 88% (the usual damage and items that may be related to enhanced biology or physiology.)
Biology 1d100: [28] = 28 / 83% (the usual damage and items that may be related to enhanced biology or physiology)
Lore: Demons & Monsters 1d100: [86] = 86 / 78% (For damage, items related to monster and Demon lore and other tidbits they may over look including demon/monster related biology or physiology)
Lore: Psychics & Psionics 1d100: [69] = 69 / 63% (For damage, items related to psychic lore and other tidbits they may over look including any Psionic related biology or physiology)
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

OOC Comments
Features:
• 12 attachment points

Omega Field Kit
(2) Dosimeter clip badge
(20) Disposable gloves
(30) Evidence bags
First Aid Kit
Flashlight
Fold-able gas mask
Multitool
(5) Signal flares
(6) Zip ties

Shock Gloves:

OOC Comments
Nest Handgun.gif
Firearms1.png
  • Range:
    • Damage:
      • Shotgun shells:
      • Features:
        Features:
        (pg. 345, Main book)

4. Flashlight
Edison

Post by Edison »

Perception: 1d100: [35] = 35 /50%
Just in Case: 1d20: [20] = 20 ; 1d100: [71] = 71
Conditions: None.
Edison Mk. I: AR: 19; S.D.C.: 308/308
Armored Undersuit: AR: 12; S.D.C.: 40/40
2 Lemat Revolvers Payload: .44: 9/9 - 9/9; 20 gauge: 1/1 - 1/1
AR-15 w/ Masterkey: Payload: 5.56: 20/20; 12 Gauge: 7/7

Map
Situation:
  • Missing Counselors
  • superhuman?, Supernatural threat.
Potential Victims:
  • Cuppo; AKA Robert Pimm (Power Object, Family Heirloom Cup)
  • Firsty; AKA Janet Crosby.
Points of contact:
Black Star; AKA Yasim Kwellib
Clair de Lune; AKA Claire Juggliano
Objectives: Assist at the camp as requested/needed, Find missing Counselors, Deal with threat.
Insertion Method: Airplane, Parachuting, plus short hike.
Orders given:
From Chimera:
  • Find the missing Councilors.
  • Find what the threat is and deal with it.
From WiFi:
  • Buddy system, always have a partner.
Additional Notes:
  • Radio Deadzone; Sat phone only, small window 7 AM and/or 7 PM.
  • Area is dimensionaly odd, making dimensional based abilities act weird.
  • Howling noises in the woods nearby, neither wolf or Coyote.
  • Something knocked down trees across one of the main hiking trails, these were not old trees. Tracks around the tree are mostly the campers, and a few of the prints found during our initial landing. Trees were battered down with several blows, so what ever did it was strong, but not ungodly strong it seems.
  • A bear washed up on the shore of the lake, and apparently was mauled very bad. The bear was destroyed by use of Napalm.
  • The two missing councilors had run off to do adult things, and never came back.
  • Letters 2 Cleo wrote:Letters 2 Cleo, the small Black girl with long braids, uses water colors to paint a number of half complete houses in the middle of the woods. Her choice of colors is interesting to say the least, the trees are blue and purple and the houses are variations of red and yellow. If Edison looks over it, she says, "I dunno why, but I feel like this is a painting about you."
    [*]
    Radio Transcript wrote:Speaker 1 (smooth, otherworldly): "... don't you go out there and shout at those kids to get off your lawn?"
    Speaker 2 (human, annoyed): "They're on the lake. I don't want them finding out..."
    Speaker 1: "...do you expect me to..."
    Speaker 2: "...want something like that pack of alu you got for me. But make them for water."
    Speaker 1: "Okay. Maybe I got a guy."
    [*]What Iron Maiden learned from the Ghosts on the Island: First, someone was here fairly recently who was able to confine the ghosts, and that with them was a person capable of reshaping the earth and a bear. Second, a young couple was making out along the east side of the lake as recently as 2 weeks ago. Of possibly less import is that someone named Sidney was buried here until the earth shaper dug up their grave.
Campers List
  • "30" Helen Agee (14; multiple selves) - Charged with felony theft and trespassing; can create up to 30 clones of herself which she used to storm designer retail stores and steal as much as possible
  • Siobahn "Cran" Berry (16) - Ward of the state; the psychological profile for first viola is very close to the psychological profile of a costumed villain, we hope early intervention will produce the former
  • Gaylord "Smith" Byron (15; vertigo powers) - charged with two dozen counts of petty assault; someone insulted his poetry (NOTE FROM CLAIR: tbf his poetry sux so bad) (NOTE FROM BLACK STAR: be nice, if my parents gave me that name id write moody doggerel too) (NOTE FROM CLAIR: aha! even you think his poetry is bad!) (NOTE FROM BLACK STAR: thats not what i said!)
  • Dolph Groening (16) - Arrested for manufacture of an illicit chemical, possession with intent to sell of an illicit chemical, and aggravated assault, charges pending; made his own designer drugs that could temporarily grant user super powers and sold it to his classmates
  • Yuki Hitachi (16; teleportation) - Arrested for trespassing, charges dropped; was caught using her powers to sneak backstage to the Centa-jamboree Music and Arts Festival on more than one occasion
  • HRM - Ward of state; Hermione Jane (13) was consumed by a swarm of nanites three years ago, the nanites later consolidated into a single entity claiming to have Hermione's consciousness
  • James "Jimbo" Jones (15) - Charged with possession of an illicit chemical, petty assault, aggravated assault, trespassing with intent to assault; purchased drugs that gave him temporary super powers and decided to settle the score with some classmates
  • Kearney (10; rapid aging and super-strength) - Charged with petty assault and larceny; despite being in the 5th grade he looks and acts like a low-level goon in his middle 30's, was caught shaking down drunks outside a bar
  • Riley "Kilo" Lewis (14; create dimensional pockets) - Arrested for possession with intent to sell, charges dropped; was coerced by her uncle to use her developing super powers to transport large quantities of narcotics into Century Station
  • Stark "Raver" Mann (14) - Charges pending; no one is sure where the uranium Stark used to power his armor came from, he insists that he synthesized it himself in his basement but CHIMERA scientists have yet to find the particle accelerator he would need to do so
  • Gavin McCulloh (9; reality warping) - Ward of the state; just keep Gavin happy and distracted at all times, do not let him help in any way and for the love of all that is holy do not ask him about imaginary friend "Buddy"
  • Beth Molok (13) - Arrested for burglary, felony theft, and menacing with a deadly weapon, charges pending; broke into a storehouse controlled by the Order of St. Ptolmey and bonded with a magical staff, staff returned to Order for time being but bond still very strong
  • Dave Muntz (16; sonic blast) - Arrested for vandalism, charges dropped; a sarcastic laugh destroyed the windows of 10 storefronts, uses humor to mask his high anxiety
  • Nester Onard (13; electrokenisis) - Ward of state; found living in an abandoned video arcade that he was operating using his own powers
  • Jean "String" Phaseol (15; create vines from body) - Arrested for aggravated assault, charges pending; attacked Jimbo Jones after he had been subdued by police officers
  • "Letters 2" Cleopatra Post Jr. (15; mild precognition) - Arrested for felony theft charges dropped; stole 238 scratch lottery tickets from a convenience store, insisted she would pay the owner back with part of the winnings
  • Jeremy "Coyote" Roedikk (16; fire manipulation) - Charged with public indecency and petty vandalism; arrested while urinating into his physics teacher's windshield wiper fluid tank, the fact he hasn't used his super powers in his many acts of vandalism yet is a good sign
  • Pippa "Riot" Rosay (14; metal manipulation) - Arrested for aggravated assault, charges dropped; generally shy and withdrawn but has explosive anger issues
  • Gwenno "Rocksteady" Stevens (15; energy constructs) - Expelled from multiple high schools; Gwenno does not play nice with others and while she has not commited any crimes yet, we're concerned that she will in the future
  • Mark "Headcrusher" Tyzik (17; telekenisis) - Expelled from high school; attempted to crush his guidance counselor's head
Schedule
Morning: Group Activities
Afternoon: School work.
Dinner: 6 PM.
CHIMERA Check-in: 7 PM
Evenings: Group Activities till 8:30-9 PM
Lights out: 10:30 PM
Timeline of Events
Events started two to three weeks before Arrival: Odd Sounds coming from the woods, Large unidentified animal tracks near the cabins.
Sunday April 5th: Something knocked the trees down near camp.
Wednesday April 8th: Bear washed up on shore after being mauled.
Friday Night April 10th/Saturday Morning April 11th: Cuppo and Firsty leave camp to do "things" but do not return.
Saturday April 11th And Sunday April 12th: Camp Guthrie searches for missing Councilors.
Monday April 13th: Omega's Team Bravo Arrives via Airdrop.
Monday April 13th: Something in the woods makes it's presence known.
Tuesday April 14th: Fought a small pack of "young" Alu Demon Hounds, near the development.
Tuesday April 14th: Found bones belonging to several people in an unfinished basement of one of the houses in the Gated Community.
Strange History of the Area
  • 80's: Previous camp was slaughtered by a machete wielding maniac.
  • 90's: Rich kids were murdered on an island in the middle of the lake.
  • 00's: Old lady unleashed mega-fauna crocodile into the lake.
  • Late 00's: Pair of Serial killers kidnapped some families.
  • 10's -20's?: Crypto-bro gathering dies due to massive food poisoning due to tainted abalone salad.

Edison steps back from the hole and the bones within. Apparently they've been busier than I thought. Edison thinks as he moves over to the second dark patch to dig, while the rest of Bravo picks over the first spot. As he is digging, Edison sighs and decides to add his two cents to the conversation. "While a no-knock raid could be within our rights under Operation Overlord, why don't we finish at this site before we do that. More evidence means less legal backlash in the end." Edison pauses. "And what I mean is check all the houses here, as there are only four, we could easily split up to do so, instead of crowding each other." Edison says continuing to dig through the dirt floor.

If Edison discovers anything he will do the following two things. Take a few pictures with his suit's camera, and then tell the group he's found something.
Edison
Iron Maiden

Post by Iron Maiden »

(Rolls Carried Over)
Wi-Fi wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:06 am "If I seem patronizing like I am talking down or rude it's because I'm just very blunt and direct. I will endeavor to adjust my language and manner to be more 'palatable' for those not so direct in the future. Now back to business." she genuinely offers up her version of an apology. Though brief it is said from the heart and she does not look to be hiding anything about the statement. after she thinks I have been a b*tch, time to grow up and get serious. They deserve better. What would my uncle Darius or Brute do? certainly not act as I did...and no better time than the present to correct how I am acting. and Uncle Darius said I would be a good hero. he did not say it would be this tough... as she did overwatch. up till now she thought of the gig as mercenary work or just a paycheck and after this long, it was more than just a job.

"I am thinking on the travel order first. Once we get into tunnels or halls. Lenok, first, Iron maiden second, me third, Edison you bring up the rear. Lenok can tank a hit better than all of us and create barriers if we need cover. Iron Maiden, if I understand correctly you do not need ammo and your armor like Lenok will regen, so that saves Edison and me from unneeded damage to our armor and unnecessary waste of ammo. If I am relatively center I can extend force aura around Edison and Iron Maiden, maybe even you Lenok if you are close enough should I need to. IM, if you use quiet or energy weapons over Lenok's shoulder he should still be able to hear. How's that sound?" she asks as she keeps watch looking at the wall and area for movement with the bow in hand and an arrow at the ready.

The travel order makes some sense, put the toughest people in front to take the damage if the group is attacked.

Chastity says truthfully to Wifi, "I have worked with worse." She thinks, The woman who taught me most of what I know about mechanics for example. THERE was someone who talked down to almost everyone, though one must grant hat she has the skills to deserve it.
Lenok wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:39 pm Lake Tatsiumpi
Lenok looking quizzically at Chasity "That's a nifty and useful ability, especially when we are out in the field like this, remind me to get you a catalog of equipment and sit you down in front of some blueprints for devices when we get back." Lenok forms a very thin and sharp scalpel and slices a small piece off of the bone. "The complexity of getting a optical spectrometer with out knowing the precise build, function, and processes of using a spectrograph or spectroscope might prove futile at the moment," looking at the site again and while seemingly talking to no one discernable, but obviously still too Iron Maiden. "Unless I am wrong and you can in which we can carbon date this specimen here and see how old the owner of it has been alive, and how long dead, but a simple microscope with 50x magnification, so make it x100 just in case would do wonders it would allow us to see micro cuts and scrapes on the calcium material, bones if you will, to see if the flesh was removed forcibly or naturally via bacteria or germs and the oxygenation on the the viscous matter in the bones pores.

Pulling out a small sandwich bag from one of his pouches on his belt, he places the material of the bone in one, and some dirt from close to the samples origin into the bag, and closes both. Then as he was seemingly teaching a class in Biology. "The iron content in the blood allows to see which parts were exposed longer, giving us the pattern in which the flesh was removed, which can tell us how fast as well. Basically giving us a mental video of how it all went down, the surrounding particulates in the ground around the site will also let us know if it occurred here, how long they been covered, and basically if this is the missing female from camp essentially."
Chastity says to Lenok, "When you are trying to reverse engineer something and need to know exactly what it is made of, you often need a spectrographic analysis to determine it. Granted I do not know how to use it myself, but I worked with someone who did and showed me how to become what they needed most often."

She turns one arm into a spectrograph and another into a microscope
OOC Comments
Chastity's teacher was a Hardware: Analytic. Chastity made a great portable lab after she crafted TRACI.
Wi-Fi wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:45 am
"Noted and added. Lets not cut all power. I can't see in the dark. If they do go out I am sure the three of you can see just fine and should be able to clear most threats easily. and running around with a flashlight in combat in the dark is a death sentence unless in a larger group. Doors, turrets, sensors for sure will be depowered if we can. " she nods in agreement, looking at a spot in the distance then shrugs, nothing. Too paranoid for my own good at times... and keeps scanning, looking at the bone pit briefly.
Chastity notes, "I can do lights too."
Iron Maiden
Natural AR 11

CLOCKWORK WOLF
Natural AR 16
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Wi-Fi »

Electrical Resistance: 11 minutes
Sense evil: 11 minutes
Edison wrote:"While a no-knock raid could be within our rights under Operation Overlord, why don't we finish at this site before we do that. More evidence means less legal backlash in the end." Edison pauses. "And what I mean is check all the houses here, as there are only four, we could easily split up to do so, instead of crowding each other." Edison says continuing to dig through the dirt floor.
"A broader search would take time and we do potentially have prisoners. You two have until IM and I are back, then we go in after the base. We can do a thorough check once the raid is done. You do have a point on legal backlash and with the body cams I would like to start using them for field work and to alleviate that concern. Lenok, you stay with Edison. You have formal training and can see invisible objects. IM your with me. We can check those houses out. I have a few ideas I need to run by you while we look at them anyway." she starts to the nearest house but stops turning to Edison, "I don't doubt you can do CSI, I would just like to know that someone with formal training in Forensics is here. So do not think I am knocking your skills. Lenok is here incase the Press or our own brass try and use 'lack of formal training' against you should we get another media leak. Omega Security is not as good as Sector 10 or private industry sadly.

Lenok, Keep an eye out, some Demons can go invisible among other magical feats. I have see invisible on already so I can spot for myself and Iron Maiden since our resident mage is on guard duty at camp. We are on own magically speaking. Safe digging" she says

Once walking to the other houses she continues:
Chastity wrote: Chastity says truthfully to Wifi, "I have worked with worse."
Well, competition....just joking.. she thinks with a smirk. Once away from camp her stress was lowered. That was probably the biggest part. Still she would need to be more aware of her stress levels around press and Sector 10. the price of business as it were, and thinking of business..
Chastity wrote:Chastity notes, "I can do lights too."
"Can you do strobes with the option of invisible light to keep us from getting blinded when you blind Night vision users in the dark? If we run into people with NV it could blind them. I would not mind that. and if they have NVG's those strobes they can light our way as well." she grins pulling out a broadhead arrow and knocking it, "That and I am curious if natural Night vision can be flash banged." she adds with a thoughtful look as she checks for invisibles or Supernatural evil.

"In the Corp my brother had strobe lights on his helmet and Carrier plates that could switch from visible to invisible light and had several settings. Great to see a by and if he was down, rescue him or retrieve him from the field at night with out being seen. That might work for here. if it does we can get Gizmo to add them to our suits." she says with a shrug.
Last edited by Wi-Fi on Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

OOC Comments
Features:
• 12 attachment points

Omega Field Kit
(2) Dosimeter clip badge
(20) Disposable gloves
(30) Evidence bags
First Aid Kit
Flashlight
Fold-able gas mask
Multitool
(5) Signal flares
(6) Zip ties

Shock Gloves:

OOC Comments
Nest Handgun.gif
Firearms1.png
  • Range:
    • Damage:
      • Shotgun shells:
      • Features:
        Features:
        (pg. 345, Main book)

4. Flashlight
Iron Maiden

Post by Iron Maiden »

Rolls carried over
Wi-Fi wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:15 am "Can you do strobes with the option of invisible light to keep us from getting blinded when you blind Night vision users in the dark? If we run into people with NV it could blind them. I would not mind that. and if they have NVG's those strobes they can light our way as well." she grins pulling out a broadhead arrow and knocking it, "That and I am curious if natural Night vision can be flash banged." she adds with a thoughtful look as she checks for invisibles or Supernatural evil.

"In the Corp my brother had strobe lights on his helmet and Carrier plates that could switch from visible to invisible light and had several settings. Great to see a by and if he was down, rescue him or retrieve him from the field at night with out being seen. That might work for here. if it does we can get Gizmo to add them to our suits." she says with a shrug.
Chastity responds, **"Strobe lights are easy enough. I can do ultraviolet 'black lights' if that is what you mean by 'Invisible Light', Ultraviolet light is useful to make things fluoresce. I can do light on the frequencies used by infrared motion detectors also. It you are just trying to blind in one direction, I usually use directional lighting."**
Iron Maiden
Natural AR 11

CLOCKWORK WOLF
Natural AR 16
Wi-Fi
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Wi-Fi »

"Good, if we do go underground blinding the enemy will be a great help. especially with our smaller numbers current combat liabilities." Wi-Fi responds knowing full well she was the weakest of them all in a fight. all others had something to bring to the table. and low on ISP she was not likely to hold out too long. the Bow and pistols did give some wiggle room.

If there was more weapons in the base to use they might help too, but that was something she could not count on. Besides in she had mostly defensive or utility powers. Though could bring some energy damage...however effective that might be. Magic and science could counter much her capabilities. Hopefully this mage if the man was one could not counter her.
Wi-Fi's character sheet
OOC Comments
TRS-13

OOC Comments
Features:
• 12 attachment points

Omega Field Kit
(2) Dosimeter clip badge
(20) Disposable gloves
(30) Evidence bags
First Aid Kit
Flashlight
Fold-able gas mask
Multitool
(5) Signal flares
(6) Zip ties

Shock Gloves:

OOC Comments
Nest Handgun.gif
Firearms1.png
  • Range:
    • Damage:
      • Shotgun shells:
      • Features:
        Features:
        (pg. 345, Main book)

4. Flashlight

Return to “Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures”