Four's A Crowd

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Post Reply
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Four's A Crowd

Post by Blackhaunt »

♪♫It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood♫♪
Kerguelen, Century Station
Date: Monday April 13th, 2043
Weather: Cloudy, cool, humid (61 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time 12:15 pm

It's been a week since Ajax the Telemonian, 5th of His Name landed on Earth and what a week it has been. It took fifteen Earth minutes for what were called "gangsters" on this planet to attempt to remove his possessions from him. They learned quickly that he was not an easy mark. Every day brought something new. Day 2 found him exploring the city and finding out first hand the wealth disparity that existed here. On Day 3, after helping an elderly woman across the street through vicious traffic, he was directed toward a soup kitchen that needed hands.

The soup kitchen was the first food that he was able to consume since he landed. The stew was hearty, the bread was nowhere as good as back home, but it would have to do for now. There was a beverage they called "So-duh" that was overly saccharine but they kept putting it in front of him anyway. Helping out was simple, he cut vegetables and cleaned up afterward. In turn, he was given numerous meals a day and a discount at the hotel near by.

The hotel was another interesting part of the situation. The hotel owner who went by the name of "Joe Justjoe" wanted cash up front every morning that he walked out the door to hold his room for the night. He never smiles and he's smoking a cigarette every time you see him. The room is small but has enough room on the bed for his massive frame and the rest of his items.

The looks he got walking down the street in his flight suit while holding a trident were varied. He wasn't sure why, but some people were confused by his presence and fled while others just went about their business as usual.

Days 4-6 were by the numbers and Ajax was getting to know what these humans were truly like. He found some street clothing that fit his massive frame. Saving a child from a car by stopping the car in its tracks definitely garnered him the respect of the locals if he didn't already have it. He might be off mission at the moment, but he had at least 176 years of life left to get on track. So getting his bearings was the current M.O.

On Day 7, Ajax is walking the twelve blocks from the hotel to the soup kitchen. On the 8th block, he hears a scream. It's coming from one block over.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Perception: d100<21: [15*] = 1
JIC: d100: [53] = 53 , d20: [8] = 8
Superhuman Strength, Psionics (12+)/Lethal Poison (14+)/Non-Lethal Poison (16+)/Toxin (15+)/Magic(Varies) - +7, Horror Factor/Possession +6, Magical Illusions +1


Ajax says out loud “There is a human in danger I must aid them. “ He activates the AntiGrav Disc on his back and rises 10 feet into the air and makes his way over any bystanders in a B-Line Towards the scream. As he flys over any bystanders, he will wave with a warm smile and say “Hello, pardon me.” As soon as he reaches the source of the scream, any evil doer he stumbles upon, will be met with “Whoever you are, you will cease this villainy immediately, or shall feel the wrath of Telemon as I thrash you thoroughly.”
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Blackhaunt »

♪♫Some heads are gonna roll!♫♪
Kerguelen, Century Station
Date: Monday April 13th, 2043
Weather: Cloudy, cool, humid (61 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time 12:15-12:19 pm

As Ajax approaches the sound of the scream, he notices several people running to the street through the doors of an
Image
. Walking up to the door, he sees two imposing men with rather large melee weapons threatening those who were too terrified to leave. One of them has a halberd and is wearing a
Image
. The other is wearing the
Image
from this Earth's past, but in a color scheme that screams badguy! The two sit down at the bar and the one with the halberd says "Scotch. Speyside. Oban. Leave the bottles." There are
Image
Image
Image
Image
, including the
Image
who continues toweling the excess moisture from a glass after having rinsed it. He is the soul of unbothered. He leaves two bottles of alcohol in front of the two and goes back to his tasks. The one with the sword picks up the Oban and the halberd picks up the Speyside. They clink bottles and each take a swig. "To the death of Hellblade. May his next return be swift and merciless."

In the corner a man's voice can be heard saying "You two should probably just leave before this gets serious."
Image
walks out of the bathroom, two swords crossed behind his back. They both turn to look at him, put their bottles down and the sword wielder says in a deep booming voice "No. I don't think we will, boy." The two stand up menacingly.

What are you doing?

Image
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Perception: d100<21: [24] = 0
JIC: d100: [94] = 94 , d20: [14] = 14

Ajax lands and walks through the door. He walks towards the collection of terrified innocents seemingly disregarding the two armored men speaking allowed. “There is nothing more pathetic than threatening harm to unarmed innocents.” He places himself between the two armored men and those huddled in fear, bearing his trident. He turns and stares them down. “You will let them leave in peace. Then you may settle whatever disagreement you have with this freshly toileted man who is mindful enough to wash his hands. He turns back to the man with the sword. Kudos sir. My time here has shown me that sort of civility is lacking in this populace.” He reaches behind his back and waves his hands at the innocents to exit the bar behind him. “Make a move of hostility towards them as they leave and there will be nothing of you left for your loved ones to perform whatever the normal funeral rites that are practiced here.”

He will wait as they exit the bar. Also upon seeing the size of the Bartender he will keep an eye on him too. He will position himself so that he can easily put himself in front of the patron to replace them as the target of any attacks.


Initiative: d20+2: [11]+2 = 13
Status: A.R.: 8, S.D.C.: 209/209, H.P.: 53/53
Superhuman Strength, Psionics (12+)/Lethal Poison (14+)/Non-Lethal Poison (16+)/Toxin (15+) +7, Magic (Varies) - +8, Horror Factor/Possession +6, Magical Illusions +1, SPD 35 Ground, SPD 225 Air

Intended Actions:
Action 1: Energy Trident (Melee): d20+6: [18]+6 = 24 | Damage: 4d4+46: [3, 2, 2, 4]+46 = 57 - Crusader
Action 2: Energy Trident (Melee): d20+6: [20]+6 = 26 | Damage: 4d4+46: [2, 2, 1, 1]+46 = 52 - Executioner *Crit: 104*
Action 3: Energy Trident (Melee): d20+6: [7]+6 = 13 | Damage: 4d4+46: [4, 1, 1, 2]+46 = 54 - Crusader
Action 4: Energy Trident (Melee): d20+6: [15]+6 = 21 | Damage: 4d4+46: [2, 3, 4, 4]+46 = 59 - Executioner
Action 5: Energy Trident (Melee): d20+6: [14]+6 = 20 | Damage: 4d4+46: [3, 4, 3, 4]+46 = 60 - Crusader
Action 6: Energy Trident (Melee): d20+6: [20]+6 = 26 | Damage: 4d4+46: [4, 2, 1, 3]+46 = 56 - Executioner *Crit: 112*

Parries:
Energy Trident: (Bonuses Included) d20+16: [20]+16 = 36 , d20+16: [16]+16 = 32 , d20+16: [1]+16 = 17 , d20+16: [17]+16 = 33 , d20+16: [19]+16 = 35 , d20+16: [15]+16 = 31

Auto Dodges: (Bonuses Included) d20+3: [2]+3 = 5 , d20+3: [20]+3 = 23 , d20+3: [7]+3 = 10 , d20+3: [13]+3 = 16 , d20+3: [7]+3 = 10 , d20+3: [20]+3 = 23

Anti-Grav Disk: S.D.C.: 40/40

For Populating Actions (Delete before Posting)
Energy Trident (Melee): d20+6: [9]+6 = 15 | Damage: 4d4+46: [4, 3, 4, 4]+46 = 61
Energy Trident (Thrown): d20+8: [18]+8 = 26 | Damage: 4d4+46: [2, 3, 3, 4]+46 = 58
Energy Trident (Energy Blast): d20+5: [19]+5 = 24 | Damage: [roll]5D6[/roll] (5x per Melee)
Backhand: d20+4: [13]+4 = 17 | Damage: 1d6+46: [2]+46 = 48
Punch: d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 | Damage: 1d4+46: [4]+46 = 50
Karate Strike: d20+4: [13]+4 = 17 | Damage: 2d4+46: [2, 3]+46 = 51
Elbow/Forearm: d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 | Damage: 1d6+46: [2]+46 = 48
Power Backhand: d20+4: [9]+4 = 13 | Damage: 2d6+46: [6, 6]+46 = 58
Power Punch: d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 | Damage: 2d4+46: [2, 2]+46 = 50
Power Karate Strike: d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 | Damage: 4d4+46: [4, 4, 1, 4]+46 = 59
Power Elbow/Forearm: d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 | Damage: 2d6+46: [1, 3]+46 = 50
Body Flip: d20+4: [3]+4 = 7 | Damage: 1d6+46: [1]+46 = 47
Karate Style Kick: d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 | Damage: 2d4+46: [2, 4]+46 = 52
Round House Kick: d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 | Damage: 3d6+46: [1, 5, 1]+46 = 53
Axe Kick: d20+4: [15]+4 = 19 | Damage: 4d6+46: [3, 4, 4, 3]+46 = 60
Backward Sweep: d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 | Damage: 0 (Used only against opponents coming up behind the character. Does no damage, it's purely a knockdown attack. Cannot be parried.
Tripping/Leg Hook: d20+4: [16]+4 = 20 | Damage: 0 (An attack on the opponent's legs. Does no damage, it's purely a knockdown attack. Cannot be parried.)
Body block/tackle: d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 | Damage: 0 (Opponent must dodge or parry to avoid being knocked down (lose one melee attack if knocked down).
Crush/squeeze: d20+4: [10]+4 = 14 | Damage: 1d4+46: [2]+46 = 48
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Blackhaunt »

♪♫Whooooaaaa! Death Comes Ripping!♫♪
Sully's Pub, Kerguelen, Century Station
Date: Monday April 13th, 2043
Weather: Cloudy, cool, humid (61 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time 12:19:00-12:19:15 pm

The Crusader sprints forward toward Ajax and brings his sword crashing down in a skilled blow. But it is met by a perfect parry as the combatants lock gazes, eye to helmed eye. Ajax returns the blow and his Energy Trident finds purchase beneath the plate mail of his opponent. In response he says, "Ah, a true opponent" as the Trident slides out from the wound. The Executioner swings his Axe at the man with two Swords but is parried with the grace of a true swordsman. That same grace doesn't come into play with his return strike as the Executioner is able to parry the blow as if it were child's play.

The Crusader swings for Ajax's left side and is parried again. "Blackguard welcomes a true opponent!" Ajax spins around and attacks the opponent facing the dual sworded man from behind, causing him to stumble forward into an attack from the good guy. The Executioner brings his axe down and strikes the dual swordman's armor underneath his red trench coat. "You'll pay for that, so says the Headsman!"

Blackguard lashes out with an unexpected kick to the chest, catching Ajax completely off guard and knocking the wind out of him. "You know what I love most?" Blackguard asks. The Trident blow from Ajax that follows is parried by his large black Kite Shield. The Headsman moves positions to keep Ajax in front of him, fighting side by side with Blackguard. "What's that, Blackguard?" Johnny TwoSwords swings at Headsman but is parried just barely.

Blackguard swings his sword at Ajax but is deftly parried. "To crush my enemies!" Ajax is similarly parried with his strike to Headsman. Headsman strikes Swordguy's armor again while Swordguy fails to return the strike.

Blackguard swings again and is parried again. "To see them driven before me!" Ajax finds another gap in the armor and wounds Blackguard but it doesn't seem to phase him. Headsman's axe strike is parried as is Swordy McSworderson's.

Blackguard swings his Kite Shield outward to strike Ajax but the impact it's path is interrupted by Ajax's Energy Trident. "And to hear the lamentation of the women!" Ajax switches back to Headsman and drives his Energy Trident deep into Headsman's side evoking a pained scream from the villain. He tries to strike back at Ajax but is easily parried.

Blackguard delivers two more quick sword strikes, the first is a perfect blow that gets past Ajax's natural defenses. The second one Ajax is able to avoid.

The patron in the tasseled jacket is slowly making his way to the stairs. The patron at the bar is cowering behind the corner of the bar. The two patrons at the table are hiding poorly on the stage in the corner. The bartender towels down the bar.

What are you doing?

Image


Damage Report:
Guardian: -119 to personal SDC.
Blackguard: Doing fine.
Headsman: Pretty hurt.
Swordor the Swordian: Doing fine.
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Perception: d100<21: [17*] = 1
JIC: d100: [84] = 84 , d20: [1] = 1
Initiative: d20+2: [15]+2 = 17
Status: A.R.: 8, S.D.C.: 90/209, H.P.: 53/53
Superhuman Strength, Psionics (12+)/Lethal Poison (14+)/Non-Lethal Poison (16+)/Toxin (15+) +7, Magic (Varies) - +8, Horror Factor/Possession +6, Magical Illusions +1, SPD 35 Ground, SPD 225 Air


Ajax attempts to
Impress: d100<16: [88] = 0
He fails, it is obvious he was not expecting to be hit so hard. But he digs deep and decides, I have to finish this. He will attempt sweep Blackguard to knock him prone as he begins falling on his back he will bring his trident down into his body and speed his descent to slam him to the ground. “You fight for the pettiest of causes miscreant.”

He uses some of his moment to spin foot first around the trident to kick Headsmen and uses his finishing momentum to lift his foot into the air and bring it down on Blackguard in a powerful Axe Kick. He then lifts and slams down the trident into Blackguard Again to crush his armored chest. “You will not be greeted into Elysia fighting for petty things.”


Intended Actions:
Action 1: Tripping/Leg Hook: d20+4: [19]+4 = 23 | Damage: 0 (An attack on the opponent's legs. Does no damage, it's purely a knockdown attack. Cannot be parried.)
Action 2:Energy Trident (Melee): d20+6: [13]+6 = 19 | Damage: 4d4+46: [2, 4, 1, 1]+46 = 54
Action 3:Karate Style Kick: d20+4: [7]+4 = 11 | Damage: 2d4+46: [2, 1]+46 = 49
Action 4:Power Axe Kick: d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 | Damage: 4d6+46: [5, 3, 4, 1]+46 = 59
Action 5:Used by Power Kick
Action 6:Energy Trident (Melee): d20+6: [2]+6 = 8 | Damage: 4d4+46: [1, 4, 2, 4]+46 = 57

Parries:
Unarmed: (Bonuses Included) d20+14: [2]+14 = 16 , d20+14: [9]+14 = 23 , d20+14: [2]+14 = 16 , d20+14: [9]+14 = 23 , d20+14: [11]+14 = 25 , d20+14: [3]+14 = 17
Energy Trident: (Bonuses Included) d20+16: [12]+16 = 28 , d20+16: [13]+16 = 29 , d20+16: [13]+16 = 29 , d20+16: [15]+16 = 31 , d20+16: [15]+16 = 31 , d20+16: [7]+16 = 23
Auto Dodges: (Bonuses Included) d20+3: [8]+3 = 11 , d20+3: [7]+3 = 10 , d20+3: [16]+3 = 19 , d20+3: [16]+3 = 19 , d20+3: [10]+3 = 13 , d20+3: [1]+3 = 4

Anti-Grav Disk: S.D.C.: 40/40

Contingency: Should Sweep fail all strikes revert to normal strikes. So that should be easy to adjust for.
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Blackhaunt »

♪♫Come on take my hand, don't Fear The Reaper♫♪
Sully's Pub, Kerguelen, Century Station
Date: Monday April 13th, 2043
Weather: Cloudy, cool, humid (61 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time 12:19:15-12:19:30 pm
Soundtrack

Guardian decides its time to relieve his foe of their balance. He executes a near perfect leg sweep but Blackguard executes an even more perfect leap to avoid it. While coming up from his sweep, he sees Headsman swinging his axe toward him. He attempts to block it with his energy trident but the Headsman's aim is true, chopping into Guardian handily. He can still fight, but he's beginning to realize, this might be a true match for him. The man with the swords tries to take advantage of Headsman's focus by swinging on him, but is blocked by the heavy axe. Headsman says "Who are you, swordsman?"

Changing tactics, Guardian thrusts his energy trident at Blackguard but meets his sword, not his armor. Headsman and Swashbuckle Bladeson the Swordth exchange parried blows. The man with the swords replies "Isn't it obvious?"

Guardian switches over to the Headsman and finds his polearm doesn't connect with anything but the axe. Headsman and S.W.O.R.D. continue clashing but not striking each other. The latter says "Twin swords..." Blackguard swings at Guardian but is blocked.

Guardian tries for the Headsman again but is parried. Headsman swings at Mr. Steal Your Sword and gets through his dual sword defense, slashing his coat and drawing blood. Swordguy tries to return the favor but is blocked. He says "The name is Gemini and you're about to get rocked." Blackguard is easily blocked by Guardian.

Guardian again goes for Blackguard and is blocked. The opposite also rings true as Blackguard fails to penetrate Guardian's defenses. Headsman switches it up and goes for Guardian who blocks that blow as well. Gemini sticks with Headsman but is similarly blocked.

Guardian stabs at Blackguard but the villain parries almost perfectly. While occupied with Blackguard, The Headsman swings his axe at Guardian in perfect form and finds purchase in his ribs. The shock to his system causes him to stagger as the axe is pulled out of his flesh and the blood begins pouring out. His feet are no longer responsive, he can't feel his left arm. A few stumbling steps backward and he falls to the ground as the world around him goes black.

You can never go home again
Location: ?
Date: ?
Weather: Cloudy, but warm (70 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

What feels like a millennium later, he opens his eyes and finds himself surrounded by young women adorned with toga and laurel wreaths. One of them giggles as he comes to. He recognizes his surroundings. He's in a Telemonian temple. "Ajax of Telemon, Fifth of your name. You are dying." Raising his head, he sees the countenance of his mother, Circe.
Image

What are you doing?


Image

Image

Image



Damage Report:
Guardian: - 90 to personal SDC. -56 to HP. You are in a coma. Please roll 3x to save vs Coma/Death. Your mother misses you.
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Ajax looks up at his mother. I have died. “Mother!!” I have entered Elysia. ”I died in battle as should be all our fates. I was protecting innocents as is the way of our people. I only wish I was able to to communicate with Olympus. Tell them what I have found. Humans are far more advanced than we anticipated. There are those among them as strong as gods. I fell to one’s axe. He feels his side where his wound would of been, finding himself intact.I failed those humans. Hopefully the other, I believe it was Gemini, was able to defeat them, and save them. “It is good to see you mother. I have missed you ” He smiles at her warmly.
OOC Comments
Comma Death Rolls
d100: [76] = 76
d100: [41] = 41
d100: [8] = 8
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Blackhaunt »

♪♫I'm sorry, I only love my bed and my mama♫♪
Location: ?
Date: ?
Weather: Cloudy, but warm (70 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

The robed women surrounding Ajax part, leaving a walkway for Circe to approach his bed. "I have missed you as well, son. I am glad you fell in service of the people. However, you have failed me." Her facial expression hardens as she continues. "You were to reconnect two civilizations long separated. You were our hope. Our beacon. You have failed." Ajax notices the fog/clouds that surround the temple begin to roll in. The warmth fades to murky moisture in no time at all. His mother's voice begins to deepen. "You are familiar with what happens to Telemonian failures." His mother's robes darken. "You were taught from a very young age, 'son'. Say it. Say it out loud, Ajax." The clouds gather closer, concealing everything save his mother's face. Which begins to slough away, revealing sickly pale skin. "You. Her eyes flash red and a glowing staff appears in her hands. "May." As her chin falls away, a full length grey beard flows down. "Not." She floats up on a chunk of temple floor that transforms into a small boat headed by a lantern beneath her. "Cross. The. River. Acheron." The man standing in the mid-sized rowboat strikes an
Image
.


♪♫Darlin it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me!♫♪
Location: River Acheron
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

The clouds surrounding Ajax transform into a dark river with a strong current. Luckily, Ajax is a natural born swimmer. Heading quickly to the surface, his ears are met with the disharmonic tones of wailing. From the shores,
Image
. He's not sure but in the swift current, he thinks his eyes can see movement in the water some 200 feet away. The boatman manages to keep the boat still even amid the rapid waters.

What the hell have you gotten yourself into?



Image

Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Perception: d100<21: [7*] = 1
JIC: d100: [29] = 29 , d20: [8] = 8
Superhuman Strength, Psionics (12+)/Lethal Poison (14+)/Non-Lethal Poison (16+)/Toxin (15+) +7, Magic (Varies) - +8, Horror Factor/Possession +6, Magical Illusions +1

Blackhaunt wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:15 pm ♪♫I'm sorry, I only love my bed and my mama♫♪
Location: ?
Date: ?
Weather: Cloudy, but warm (70 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

The robed women surrounding Ajax part, leaving a walkway for Circe to approach his bed. "I have missed you as well, son. I am glad you fell in service of the people. However, you have failed me." Her facial expression hardens as she continues. "You were to reconnect two civilizations long separated. You were our hope. Our beacon. You have failed." Ajax notices the fog/clouds that surround the temple begin to roll in. The warmth fades to murky moisture in no time at all. His mother's voice begins to deepen. "You are familiar with what happens to Telemonian failures." His mother's robes darken. "You were taught from a very young age, 'son'. Say it. Say it out loud, Ajax." The clouds gather closer, concealing everything save his mother's face. Which begins to slough away, revealing sickly pale skin. "You. Her eyes flash red and a glowing staff appears in her hands. "May." As her chin falls away, a full length grey beard flows down. "Not." She floats up on a chunk of temple floor that transforms into a small boat headed by a lantern beneath her. "Cross. The. River. Acheron." The man standing in the mid-sized rowboat strikes an
Image
.
“Mother no. We were wrong on the rate of human development in our absence. I fell in battle. Why are you doing this to ….” He , hits the water.
Blackhaunt wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:15 pm ♪♫Darlin it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me!♫♪
Location: River Acheron
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack
The clouds surrounding Ajax transform into a dark river with a strong current. Luckily, Ajax is a natural born swimmer. Heading quickly to the surface, his ears are met with the disharmonic tones of wailing. From the shores,
Image
. He's not sure but in the swift current, he thinks his eyes can see movement in the water some 200 feet away. The boatman manages to keep the boat still even amid the rapid waters.

What the hell have you gotten yourself into?



Image

Chiron! I must catch that boat.. He
d100<85: [51*] = 1
as fast as he can, to catch the boat.

(If he catches it he will pull himself up on the boat. If he fails he will just hold on to it)
Climb: d100<65: [90] = 0 .

“Chiron, please help me aboard I must speak to you. I beg you. I must return to the land of the living.”. d100<15: [13*] = 1
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Blackhaunt »

♪♫Where is my mind?♫♪
Location: River Acheron
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

Ajax swims with inhuman speed to reach Charon's boat but when he goes to grasp at it, his hand passes right through. "You have no power here, boy. None may board without my blessing." Charon dips his staff into the river and suddenly the wailing ceases and is replaced by hushed muttering. Looking around, Ajax notes the waters have turned from turquoise to rose pink. Is that the word for the color? Ajax is starting to have a hard time remembering. Anything. How long he's been here, what his name is, where here is... The only thing he remembers perfectly is the word "Lethe". (Roll vs Insanity: 12+)


What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Blackhaunt wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:29 pm ♪♫Where is my mind?♫♪
Location: River Acheron
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

Ajax swims with inhuman speed to reach Charon's boat but when he goes to grasp at it, his hand passes right through. "You have no power here, boy. None may board without my blessing." Charon dips his staff into the river and suddenly the wailing ceases and is replaced by hushed muttering. Looking around, Ajax notes the waters have turned from turquoise to rose pink. Is that the word for the color? Ajax is starting to have a hard time remembering. Anything. How long he's been here, what his name is, where here is... The only thing he remembers perfectly is the word "Lethe". (Roll vs Insanity: 12+)


What are you doing?
Perception: d100<21: [92] = 0
JIC: d100: [48] = 48 , d20: [7] = 7
Superhuman Strength, Psionics (12+)/Lethal Poison (14+)/Non-Lethal Poison (16+)/Toxin (15+) +7, Magic (Varies) - +8, Horror Factor/Possession +6, Magical Illusions +1


“Charon!!!! I am not supposed to be here. I died in Battle. You are allowing an injustice. You have failed your charge. I challenge your authority and competency. You either fix this or admit to your incompetence and impotence. Otherwise I have issued a challenge to your honor that must be answered.” I must not lose myself to the River. He struggles to keep up with the ethereal boat.

Horror Factor Save: d20+6: [8]+6 = 14
Swimming: d100<65: [32*] = 1
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Blackhaunt »

♪♫Where is my mind?♫♪
Location: River Acheron
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

Ajax steels his mind against whatever is happening to him. He has a purpose and he will not be denied. Charon looks at Ajax for what seems like ages. When he finally speaks, moths escape from his mouth with every word. "You are not the judge here. But I will take you to him. Climb aboard, child." Ajax finds he is now able to grab on to the boat and climb up. Looking to Charon, Ajax can see what passes for a smile on his weathered face. "Heh. Challenge. I like your spirit. In both meanings of the word."

Charon dips his staff into the river again and it turns lavender. "This is the way." The boat continues down the river at a slow clip.


What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Blackhaunt wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:11 am ♪♫Where is my mind?♫♪
Location: River Acheron
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

Ajax steels his mind against whatever is happening to him. He has a purpose and he will not be denied. Charon looks at Ajax for what seems like ages. When he finally speaks, moths escape from his mouth with every word. "You are not the judge here. But I will take you to him. Climb aboard, child." Ajax finds he is now able to grab on to the boat and climb up. Looking to Charon, Ajax can see what passes for a smile on his weathered face. "Heh. Challenge. I like your spirit. In both meanings of the word."

Charon dips his staff into the river again and it turns lavender. "This is the way." The boat continues down the river at a slow clip.


What are you doing?
Ajax sits looking sullen. "Thank you Charon. I know everyone tells you that they don't belong here. I feel like my feet are the air and my head is on the ground. I need to figure out how to spin it. I am sure I am destined for more. I failed my charge, but I did so in combat protecting innocents. This Earth is not the Earth we left so long ago. I was unable to discover the reason, but their technology is far more advanced than it should be. They have somehow developed mutations, or technology capable of changing them and giving them abilities and weapons of great power. They are too young for this. And as such some have turned to villainy, using their powers for personal gain, casting off the responsibility that comes with them. But others have heeded the call and stand in protection of those who would fall prey to these villains. I sit here questioning the wisdom of reopening the portal. I fear that the Olympians could no longer be the Guardians of yore. They would just add an even greater number of powerful beings locked in conflict. My brothers and sisters would fall due to lacking the knowledge of what they truly face. And more people of great power means more conflict for the innocent to find terror and death. We left this place to protect humans from being collateral damage in a war that was not theirs. Yet opening the portal would make Olympians Collateral damage in a war that is not theirs. I have come to a crossroads Charon. I don't think I can complete my mission until I better understand this world. I must discover what happened to create the situation in which the Earth finds itself. I must return. I must fight those which threaten the earth. Maybe one day I can help the world be safe enough for the Olympians' return, at the very least I can gain the knowledge necessary to bring them here safely and adequately prepare them. Either way I have to go back. This judge of which you speak, it is Hades. I have heard the stories. A harsh arbiter indeed, but if I have to challenge Zeus himself, I will return to Earth." Still yourself Ajax. Two worlds are depending on you.
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Blackhaunt »

♪♫On and on, South of Heaven♫♪
Location: River Acheron
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

"You say so much. And know so little. You are beneath the attention of one such as Hades. No. You will be brought to the court of the damned to state your case before the Three who are One. Aeacus. Rhadamanthus. Minos. They will pass your judgment and you will either spend eternity here, in the land of the dead, or you may be given a chance to return to your previous life."
Charon turns his gaze from the waters before him to Ajax.
"Humans. They have changed. This much is true. They have always done acts, both good and evil but now they live in a state of hubris. Harnessing powers and machines to emulate the powers of the gods. To face the villany, there are heroes a plenty. But what the humans need is a Guardian."

The boat ceases its serene slide through the seas of the dead as it reaches its destination. A small wooden pier meets the side of the boat as it gently bobs in the waves. "The gate lies ahead. They are ready for you." He holds out his hand to give Ajax something. It's a large bone. "You'll need this."

Ahead of you, past a field of rainbow colored poppies, an impossibly tall set of dark oak doors inlaid with shimmering gold energy stands closed.Image
A small puppy is taking a nap in front of the doors. A
Image
with three heads that are snoring puffs of flame.


What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Perception: d100<21: [9*] = 1
JIC: d100: [11] = 11 , d20: [17] = 17
Superhuman Strength, Psionics (12+)/Lethal Poison (14+)/Non-Lethal Poison (16+)/Toxin (15+) +7, Magic (Varies) - +8, Horror Factor/Possession +6, Magical Illusions +1

Blackhaunt wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:40 pm ♪♫On and on, South of Heaven♫♪
Location: River Acheron
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

"You say so much. And know so little. You are beneath the attention of one such as Hades. No. You will be brought to the court of the damned to state your case before the Three who are One. Aeacus. Rhadamanthus. Minos. They will pass your judgment and you will either spend eternity here, in the land of the dead, or you may be given a chance to return to your previous life."
Charon turns his gaze from the waters before him to Ajax.
"Humans. They have changed. This much is true. They have always done acts, both good and evil but now they live in a state of hubris. Harnessing powers and machines to emulate the powers of the gods. To face the villany, there are heroes a plenty. But what the humans need is a Guardian."
Ajax considers Charon’s words. A Guardian, what does it mean to be a Guardian. A protector, the one that stands between the guarded and danger. It can take so many forms. The bodyguard protecting his charge from others who would do them harm. The adviser, steering them from destroying themselves. That is what it means to be a Guardian. The moral compass and the shield. I must show them virtue, teach them of honor and mercy.
Blackhaunt wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:40 pm The boat ceases its serene slide through the seas of the dead as it reaches its destination. A small wooden pier meets the side of the boat as it gently bobs in the waves. "The gate lies ahead. They are ready for you." He holds out his hand to give Ajax something. It's a large bone. "You'll need this."
He steps from the boat and turns to his robed companion and says, “Charon you have given me pause and wisdom, for there is no adequate repayment. If ever you have need of me, I am at your service as repayment for your boon. Farewell my good ferryman.”
Blackhaunt wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:40 pm Ahead of you, past a field of rainbow colored poppies, an impossibly tall set of dark oak doors inlaid with shimmering gold energy stands closed.
A small puppy is taking a nap in front of the doors. A puppy with three heads that are snoring puffs of flame.
He makes his way
Prowl: d100<55: [88] = 0
to the puppy. En route he takes the bone and breaks it into three pieces. As he approaches them he holds 2 bone pieces in his left hand and the third piece in his right. If they arouse as he approaches he will say “Cerebus,” I brought you bones. If they take them and start and enjoying he will rub the two outer heads gently behind their ears and kiss the middle head on their forehead. Before he begins to move past Cerebus, he says in baby talk.”You are such a good dog. Yes you are. Who’s the sweetest baby? You are.” He then makes his way to open the doors. He was ready to speak to the Three.
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Blackhaunt »

♪♫One way...or another...♫♪
Location: Court of the Underworld
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

Ajax attempts to quietly make his way to Cerebus. Stepping on a skull in the poppy field doesn't help. The loud crunch wakes up the three-headed dog who immediately starts growling at Ajax. That is, until Ajax holds out three pieces of bone for Cerebus who quickly calms down and takes all three pieces, chewing at them in an adorable fashion. Ajax walks past the preoccupied guard dog and pushes open the doors.

Inside, he sees a large stone room, lit only by torches, with one throne at the end. There is a small queue of 10 beings in front of him but because of his height, Ajax can see the figure on the throne.

Image

A small man dressed in tattered robes slowly approaches the throne. He begins to say something but a booming choir of voices cuts him off.

"WE KNOW."

Nine chains tipped with projectile points erupt from the ground, piercing his small frame before dragging him into a freshly appeared flaming hole in the ground.

"NEXT."

Three people ahead of you, someone breaks the line and starts running toward Ajax and the door behind him. They make it just past Ajax and are turned from head to toe into ice. One of the chains snakes its way from the ground and shatters the humanoid ice sculpture, spraying frosty blood and viscera all over Ajax.

"NEXT."

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Perception: d100<21: [97] = 0
JIC: d100: [18] = 18 , d20: [7] = 7
Superhuman Strength, Psionics (12+)/Lethal Poison (14+)/Non-Lethal Poison (16+)/Toxin (15+) +7, Magic (Varies) - +8, Horror Factor/Possession +6, Magical Illusions +1

Blackhaunt wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:52 pm ♪♫One way...or another...♫♪
Location: Court of the Underworld
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Soundtrack

Ajax attempts to quietly make his way to Cerebus. Stepping on a skull in the poppy field doesn't help. The loud crunch wakes up the three-headed dog who immediately starts growling at Ajax. That is, until Ajax holds out three pieces of bone for Cerebus who quickly calms down and takes all three pieces, chewing at them in an adorable fashion. Ajax walks past the preoccupied guard dog and pushes open the doors.

Inside, he sees a large stone room, lit only by torches, with one throne at the end. There is a small queue of 10 beings in front of him but because of his height, Ajax can see the figure on the throne.
My time is nigh. I am about to sit before the judges who will determine the worth of my life.. He looks at the one in front of him. “First time?” he says, “Do not fear. It is an easy process. You go before them plead your case and then they cast their judgement. Unless you did something heinous or acted cowardly you have nothing to worry about. Be confident, the pleading of your case is important, really the crux of the whole deal. Think about the good you have done in your life and share it. Acknowledge and be truly regretful of the wrong. We are all free willed sentient beings, we all make mistakes. Fortunately for us they allow us to make a case for ourselves to secure our glorious places in the afterlife.”
Blackhaunt wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:52 pm
Image

A small man dressed in tattered robes slowly approaches the throne. He begins to say something but a booming choir of voices cuts him off.

"WE KNOW."

Nine chains tipped with projectile points erupt from the ground, piercing his small frame before dragging him into a freshly appeared flaming hole in the ground.
When he sees the man impaled by chains and dragged into fire and brimstone, his eyes get really big,“Oh that is not how I was told it worked, I guess the millennia have taken their toll on the process. Ok just completely disregard what I said just hope you made all the right choices in your life and they simply outweigh the bad.”
Blackhaunt wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:52 pm "NEXT."
“BUT most importantly do not attempt to run from your fate, that is literal suicide and would make you a complete…”
Blackhaunt wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:52 pm Three people ahead of you, someone breaks the line and starts running toward Ajax and the door behind him. They make it just past Ajax and are turned from head to toe into ice. One of the chains snakes its way from the ground and shatters the humanoid ice sculpture, spraying frosty blood and viscera all over Ajax.
“…idiot.” he says as he frustratingly begins wiping icy viscera from his body. “Ok, now you all know what happens when you run, please refrain from doing that. This is disgusting.”
Blackhaunt wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:52 pm "NEXT."
Ok, Ajax, if you can’t make your case then let’s do an inventory to see if you have anything to fear.

1. I overflowed the toilet and blamed Telemachus, I was only 7 but that is no excuse and that was unforgivable. You can’t undo it and everyone that you could apologize to is dead. However maybe you can reach out with your heart and apologize to their spirits here. Telemachus I am sorry for the month you were grounded to cleaning the stables for the month that the horses had dysentery. You were a far better brother than I deserved.

2. There was that time when Telemachus’s wife asked you if she was pretty, and you told her she had an almost horse like face, but her family’s station and land holdings were as such that Telemachus was sure to envisage her as Aphrodite. Although honest, maybe a small white lie was worth sparing her crying for two weeks and vowing never to let see your nieces and nephews. So if you are here and can hear me Diedre I am sorry.

3.There was that time you almost caused a divorce when your wife asked if her robe made her look fat and you said no it is the cellulite. Again honesty is not always the best policy. And telling her it was ok because you like them Thicc didn’t make things better. Hopefully the week on the couch was enough to make up for that transgression. But if not Ariadne, I loved you more than life itself and I loved everyone of your curves. I did what I thought was right for the people of Olympus in leaving, if I was wrong I am sorry.

119. I need to stop blaming the pilot suit designer for lack of armor. I underestimated the skill of the these earthly villains and fell to my own hubris. So nameless pilot suit designer, your design was top notch and I just deflected my own inadequacies on you.

120. I failed to establish the gateway, no excuses again my own hubris, having had my ship taken down by the denizens of earth should have made me more cautious in engaging the knights. I was not prepared and very well may have failed the hostages. I do not regret the attempt for protecting innocents is the truest and noblest thing that any creature can do, but I do blame myself for lack of worthiness and preparation.

To all those I have failed I am sincerely sorry. If I had the ability to do it all over again I promise I would do better by you. Treat you better, love you better and most of all protect you better. All of you needed someone to act as a Protector or Guardian as Charon suggested. I failed at being that but know if I had the chance to change it I would be that for all of you.


He then sits silently prepared for judgement.
User avatar
CHIMERA
Assistant Game Master
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:00 pm
Location: AGM HU: CS

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by CHIMERA »

Speak Now
Court of the Underworld
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?

As one after another poor soul are dragged into the great lake of fire below, and Ajax just waits his turn in the queue. He considers every wrong he has committed in his life, and doesn't seem to notice that a few more people have lined up behind him. No mind, everyone keeps moving in an orderly fashion. Ajax is still making his mental inventory of apologies when it is his turn to step forward. He stands in front of the three faced judge in complete silence lost in thought. After several long seconds, the judge booms:
"WELL? DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?"

A few people whisper from the back of the line whisper. If Ajax is unsure how to respond, the judge clarifies matters, speaking loud enough for :
"TELL ME THE WORTH OF YOUR SOUL. JUSTIFY YOUR LIFE!"

WHAT DO YOU DO?
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

CHIMERA wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:52 pm Speak Now
Court of the Underworld
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?

As one after another poor soul are dragged into the great lake of fire below, and Ajax just waits his turn in the queue. He considers every wrong he has committed in his life, and doesn't seem to notice that a few more people have lined up behind him. No mind, everyone keeps moving in an orderly fashion. Ajax is still making his mental inventory of apologies when it is his turn to step forward. He stands in front of the three faced judge in complete silence lost in thought. After several long seconds, the judge booms:
"WELL? DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?"

A few people whisper from the back of the line whisper. If Ajax is unsure how to respond, the judge clarifies matters, speaking loud enough for :
"TELL ME THE WORTH OF YOUR SOUL. JUSTIFY YOUR LIFE!"

WHAT DO YOU DO?
Ajax begins to process. “The worth of my life? That is a difficult question. How does one determine their worth, or justify their life? There are facets like the cut of a stone. There is our deeds, our misdeeds, our intentions, the way we made others feel. Our love, our hate. The pain we cause, the pleasure. The sorrow we cause, the joy. When I look back on my life all those things are there. But asking one to evaluate oneself, is difficult for anyone. I have reviewed my life as I have stood here, thought of the times I have wronged others, and I thought of the times I have helped others. Most of my life I held close to my heart the idea that the truth no matter how painful to those we tell it to was the best course. That course led me to hurt the ones I love, not out of malice or intent to hurt them, but does that matter? It still hurts them, and the intent does not provide relief.

Not that I should have lied but had I the wisdom necessary to be a better person, I could have shared my love for them rather than reinforce their insecurities and their tendency to mistrust. I could have protected their emotional well being and built them up while also keeping my vow to protect those I love and those who could not protect themselves. Maybe deep down I knew this but stuck to my ideal of truth. Maybe this is what led me to volunteer to return to Earth to restore the portal, to seek to balance in my life, give it meaning. Maybe had I truly focused on the mission instead of using it to make my life worth something, I would have been more cognizant and successful. But my hubris caused me to fail. I failed Olympus and I failed Earth. So maybe I am no better than those you sent to Hades as I stood here and maybe my fate will be the same.

What I can say is that after the Olympians left Earth, the humans started progressing at a rapid and alarming rate. Their technology advanced faster than their hearts. I am not saying this is the result of the Olympian presence on Earth but the timing of the initiation of this progression does not rule out the potential we were to blame. They are now children with explosives, and if they continue down this path they will destroy themselves. Had I reopened the portal, the Olympians would have found a race destroying themselves and if they felt the need to intervene they would of been seen as a hostile force imposing their rule on Earth, and this would of resulted in war.

I am not telling you this to justify my failure. I shouldn’t be absolved. This is just my honest assessment. I am telling you this because the humans need help. They need intervention. I failed as their guardian, but these powers, these abilities are going to start to draw attention if they haven’t already. They need a guardian, a protector to help them stand against those who desire to try to conquer Earth, but also need a guardian cognizant of the danger they present to themselves. One that can show them by example that these powers come with the responsibility to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I am half human, these are my people. I may not be be worthy of this charge but I cannot accept my fate without making you aware of this need. Whatever set humans on this course, it is a fate they don’t deserve. So before you decide my fate I beg you all to send someone to help them. Do with me as you will once you have passed judgement, but please give the humans a guardian they need and deserve. They should not suffer for my failures.”
.

Ajax lowers his head and prepares for his judgement. He sees his life pass before his eyes. He remembers his family and reaches out to them in love and asks them for forgiveness . He reaches out to Olympus and Earth and prays to the universe that his plea before the Three is heard and granted. He prepares for whatever they choose for his fate.
User avatar
CHIMERA
Assistant Game Master
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:00 pm
Location: AGM HU: CS

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by CHIMERA »

The Story of Us
Court of the Underworld
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?

Standing at the entrance of Hades are the Judges, a three faced entity that determines the fate of all who find themselves here. Every soul is faced with a simple yet most profound question: have you been a fundamentally good person? Just like all those before them, Ajax ponders this question, and then (for better and worse) gives them an honest answer.
Ajax wrote:"The worth of my life? That is a difficult question. How does one determine their worth, or justify their life? There are facets like the cut of a stone. There is our deeds, our misdeeds, our intentions, the way we made others feel. Our love, our hate. The pain we cause, the pleasure. The sorrow we cause, the joy."
"oh, here we go."

Even when the Judges mutter under their breath, their voice echoes throughout the chamber.
Ajax wrote:"The worth of my life? That is a difficult question. How does one determine their worth, or justify their life? There are facets like the cut of a stone. There is our deeds, our misdeeds, our intentions, the way we made others feel. Our love, our hate. The pain we cause, the pleasure. The sorrow we cause, the joy."
Then a second voice, sharper and impatient, groans:
"DO WE REALLY NEED TO LISTEN TO ALL OF THIS PHILOSOPHIZING? HE IS CLEARLY UNWORTHY."

Before Ajax can reply to defend himself, a third voice speaks; it is deeper and more ponderous than the first two:
"YES. IT IS OUR DUTY TO LISTEN, THEN JUDGE. CONTINUE, DECEASED MORTAL."
Ajax wrote:"When I look back on my life all those things are there... and the intent does not provide relief."
"HE SOUNDS GREAT AT PARTIES."

This time, the first voice mutters this loud enough for the people behind Ajax in the queue to hear. One or two chuckle, and even the other two deep voices seem to murmur in amused agreement. Ajax maintains his trademark composure and continues.
Ajax wrote:"Not that I should have lied but had I the wisdom necessary to be a better person, I could have shared my love for them rather than reinforce their insecurities and their tendency to mistrust. I could have protected their emotional well being and built them up while also keeping my vow to protect those I love and those who could not protect themselves. Maybe deep down I knew this but stuck to my ideal of truth."
"I HAVE NEVER HEARD SOMEONE MAKE DOING THE RIGHT THING SOUND SO INSUFFERABLE."
Ajax wrote:"Maybe this is what led me to volunteer to return to Earth to restore the portal-"
"ABANDONING HIS PEOPLE MAY HAVE BEEN HIS MOST CHARITABLE ACT."

Ajax ignores the subdued, but still bellowing snorts from the Judges.
Ajax wrote:"-to seek to balance in my life, give it meaning. Maybe had I truly focused on the mission instead of using it to make my life worth something, I would have been more cognizant and successful. But my hubris caused me to fail. I failed Olympus and I failed Earth. So maybe I am no better than those you sent to Hades as I stood here and maybe my fate will be the same."
"SEE? HE ADMITS FAILURE! CAN WE PUNISH HIM NOWWWWWW?"

The second voice hisses anxiously. But this is cut off by the first voice:
"HE IS NOT GROVELING. I LIKE TO SEE THESE MORTALS GROVEL BEFORE WE CONDEMN THEM."
Ajax wrote:"What I can say is that after the Olympians left Earth... this would <have> resulted in war."
"THAT IS AN INTERESTING POINT..."

"IT SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCUSE TO ME..."
Ajax wrote:"I am not telling you this to justify my failure... Do with me as you will once you have passed judgement, but please give the humans a guardian they need and deserve. They should not suffer for my failures."
There is a long silence. The Judges do not speak, but simply stare intently on Ajax. After a moment there is a low rumble. At first it sounds like it might be the people in the queue murmuring among themselves, but that gives way to the ground shaking. The Judges are discussing. Finally the first voice speaks:
"AJAX OF TELEMON, FOURTH OF YOUR NAME. WE FIND OURSELVES CONFLICTED. ON ONE HAND WE WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO SEE YOU TORTURED FOR ALL ETERNITY. ON THE OTHER, YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU ARE NOT UNWORTHY, PER SE. AND THUS WE CANNOT WE DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED."

"YOU WOULD NOT BE FUN TO TORTURE!"

"GO SIT DOWN WHILE WE PONDER YOUR FATE! DICK."

Ajax sees the Judges extend one hand that points back to the queue; along the wall where now more than two dozen people are waiting, Ajax can see a bench which is not fully occupied. He also notices the people are all staring at him and whispering to each other. The faces are mixed with confusion, amusement, and irritation. Not that anyone knew what to expect when they had found themselves at the entrance to Hades, but this very clearly not how things are supposed to work.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Guardian: A Tale of Two Knights

Post by Guardian »

Ajax, looks a bit flustered when they point him off to the side. This did not go how I expected it to. I take solace in that I gave it my best shot, stayed true to my self and my life. Despite their desire to torture me and condemn me for eternity, I think their decision will be fair.. He sits on the bench and looks the person next to him and says, “I wish Theocrates had not told the school headmaster that if I was allowed to take his Public Speaking Course, he would commit suicide during a school assembly. Granted it was one less class to worry about for graduating, but it would have come in useful here.”

He thinks back to his school days. Was he popular? No. But he wasn’t bullied either. I mean compared to the others he was huge and a star athlete. Maybe that is why he never had to edit his thoughts, hard truths are easy to deliver when people are afraid to confront you. Maybe I needed someone to kick in my teeth a couple of times and I would have been a better person. In a way I owe this new insight and wisdom to those two warriors who felled me in that bar. If I had a chance I would thank them, beat them into submission, and then hand them into the authorities.

“I am sure whatever they decide it will be what I deserve. Telemachus used to always tell me, ‘Trust the process, Ajax.’” He sits awaiting their decision.
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Four's A Crowd

Post by Blackhaunt »

...Ready for It?
?
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?

EVE, LANCASTER & WINCHESTER:
Poppies? The field of poppies in front of you is surprisingly serene given what just transpired.

In front of you, a large set of black doors with golden engravings lies partially open.
Image

A puppy lies amongst the poppies, gnawing at a bone. Did I mention that the puppy has three heads?

Behind you, a river of lavender liquid slowly coursing and what seem to be all manner of tortured souls writhing along the many small islands and in the liquid itself. Wailing can be heard in that direction.

The rich folk from the party are still panicking and several of them break off to run in randomly chosen directions. A few leap into the water to swim to somewhere, anywhere else. They quickly find the slow current's deception of safety to be a lie as they are dragged beneath the flow, never again surfacing.

In the center of it all is a large figure holding a paddle in one hand.
Image
"Hope you enjoyed my party. Through the gates. They don't like to be kept waiting." Several four foot tall demonic beings scuttle by you all. One of them is wearing the uniform of the waiters you saw earlier at the party! Jeremy notices that they're carrying his pizzas through the gate!

Partygoers begin filing through the doors, weeping and sobbing and complaining about the meetings they're going to miss.

AJAX:
Court of the Underworld
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?
Ajax sits on his bench while numerous others before him are judged. One thing of note is that only two of the twenty seven people that are processed while he waits are presented with a set of floral lined stairs that lead to the Elysian Fields.

Waiting for what feels like an eternity with his own thoughts, Ajax notices an influx of humans through the gates. They all seem to be wearing fancy Earth clothing and are a might more complainy than those previously present.

One woman with an Earth cellular device in her hand and a
Image
marches to the front of the line. "Hi. Who's in charge here?"

"WE ARE THE THREE WHO ARE ONE. JUDGES OF THE UNDERWORLD. ARBITERS OF THE END."

"That's great. I DEMAND that you return us to the party we just came from. I was about to close a deal and this is a major inconvenience and..."

"YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED...ANNOYING."

A spear tipped chain snakes up from the ground. "I demand to speak to the managerrrrrrr!!!" can be heard as she is dragged into the fiery depths.
"WHERE DID YOU SEND HER?"
"SIXTH CIRCLE."
"NICE."
"NICE."
"FELT RIGHT."
"TOTALLY."
"GOOD CALL."

A figure from your recent past walks in past the line. Good ol' Charon is here. With him are several small demons carrying boxes of wonderful smelling something. One of the demons walks up to you and says "Got benched? Wanna slice?" It holds open a square box with a warm circular disc topped with something green and sliced, a nut of some sort and a green paste underneath yellowish-white melted substance over all of it.

Charon walks up to the throne and says "As promised, your delivery is here. Pizza and souls. Fifteen sins or less or it's free. Heh. That's an Earth joke."
"GOOD JOKE."

Three demons kneel before the judges and present their boxes of pizza, lid open. A slice from each box is gingerly impaled by a separate spiked chain from the ground, weaving their way up to each of the judges mouths.
"DELICIOUS."
"JUST WHAT I NEEDED."
"MMM... AND YOU MENTIONED THE ONE PRESENT FOR THIS DELICACY IS PRESENT?"
"BRING THEM FORTH."

Charon's head turns back toward the gates at those who have yet to make their way through.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Guardian
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:33 am

Re: Four's A Crowd

Post by Guardian »

Perception: d100<21: [20*] = 1
JIC: d100: [22] = 22 , d20: [7] = 7
Initiative: d20+2: [8]+2 = 10
Status: A.R.: 8, S.D.C.: 209/209, H.P.: 53/53
Superhuman Strength, Psionics (12+)/Lethal Poison (14+)/Non-Lethal Poison (16+)/Toxin (15+) +7, Magic (Varies) - +8, Horror Factor/Possession +6, Magical Illusions +1, SPD 35 Ground, SPD 225 Air

Blackhaunt wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:30 am One woman with an Earth cellular device in her hand and a
Image
marches to the front of the line. "Hi. Who's in charge here?"

"WE ARE THE THREE WHO ARE ONE. JUDGES OF THE UNDERWORLD. ARBITERS OF THE END."

"That's great. I DEMAND that you return us to the party we just came from. I was about to close a deal and this is a major inconvenience and..."

"YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED...ANNOYING."

A spear tipped chain snakes up from the ground. "I demand to speak to the managerrrrrrr!!!" can be heard as she is dragged into the fiery depths.
"WHERE DID YOU SEND HER?"
"SIXTH CIRCLE."
"NICE."
"NICE."
"FELT RIGHT."
"TOTALLY."
"GOOD CALL."
Ajax looks on at the events unfolding and winces when the woman is pulled into the underworld. There is a measure of pity but also realization. I stand corrected, I could have done much worse.

Ajax is immediately confused by the events that begin unfolding. He looks the demon and hears his offer of the disk based food. Before he can answer he sees and hears Charon’s voice.
Blackhaunt wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:30 am Charon walks up to the throne and says "As promised, your delivery is here. Pizza and souls. Fifteen sins or less or it's free. Heh. That's an Earth joke."
What is this madness.. He stands up and walks towards Charon. Looking in the direction Charon is looking, he says, “Charon my friend, it is good to see you again. Is this type of event common here? A personal mass delivery of souls with Demons bearing earthly food disks as part of some previously agreed to arrangement? Seems a bit odd and unlike anything I have heard of in the stories.” He stays vigilant to the surroundings waiting to see who emerges through the gate. Then he remembers the puppy that he now wishes he was holding and giving all the pets.
User avatar
Jeremy Lancaster
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:43 pm

Re: Four's A Crowd

Post by Jeremy Lancaster »

Perception: 1d100: [28] = 28 /21%
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 / 1d100: [76] = 76

Jeremy continues to walk toward Mr. Harron even as the words he considers gibberish are said and the magic is cast. After the spell is finished and it's effects take place he stops in his tracks. Where the hell am I now? He thinks hard as he looks around at the world now around him. He takes his time to come to some conclusion as to where he is and what just happened. He tries to ignore the running rich people, stepping ever he needs to to avoid getting bumped in to. He looks at the door and river that wasn't there earlier "where the actual fuck am I?"

Seeing the pizzas that were taken before he could collect their worth brings him back to what he was there for. Is that why he was here and not at the mansion anymore? It's a start at least. Where is the guy that owes the pizza place a hefty penny for the dozen pies? He speaks out in search of the buyer, "Someone still owes me for those pies."

The sight of the three headed dog is some solace for his current situation, even if the extra heads are a little off putting. It's a dog, how much different from normal dogs could this one possibly be from others? He keeps in his head as he ponders why a dog could have three heads. He takes himself a smile and speaks to the three-headed dog "Who's a good dog?"
Last edited by Jeremy Lancaster on Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Winchester
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:40 am

Re: Four's A Crowd

Post by Winchester »

Perception: 1d100: [83] = 83 /33%
Just in Case: 1d20: [1] = 1 ; 1d100: [31] = 31
Conditions: None.
Hard Armor Vest: AR: 12; S.D.C.: 120/120, -5% to SPD & prowl
Smith and Wesson X2: Damage: 4D6, Range: 165 feet, Payload 7 rounds each
Extra Magazines: 4


Noticing the extreme change in scenery, Daniel relaxes his arm. He holsters his weapon and tries to make sense of everything. "Magic circle? Nah, the statues wouldn't have been necessary." he mused as he took his tie off. He removes his jacket and looks to the boatman he gave instructions to the partygoers. "I have to know, why?"

Daniel looks around for a moment and spots a few oddities to the party, particularly some kid that looks like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. "That kid over there, was he supposed to be sacrificed as well?"

Daniel then let's the Boatman enter where he spies others being judged. The chains that swept up the woman were of particular interest to Daniel. Again, more items he should have paid attention to. He was always more interested in the weapons tech than specific higher powers. "Dad better not be here. He'd probably kick my ass for walking into this trap." he mused out loud. As he walked up to the door, he looks down at the puppy. Boatman...and a three headed dog. Great, Hades."

A smirk fills his lips as Jeremy talks to the Cerberus. "Wouldn't get too close. Could rip you apart and eat your soul if he's hiding his real size." Daniel walks over to Jeremy and swings his jacket over his shoulder. He now reveals his shoulder holster and his pistol to all around now that the jacket is removed. "You do not look like you belong to that fancy party. How'd you get caught up in this whole mess?"

He looks past Jeremy for a moment as the Boatman is approached by another. "Perhaps another target?"
User avatar
Jeremy Lancaster
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:43 pm

Re: Four's A Crowd

Post by Jeremy Lancaster »

(Rolls carried over)
Winchester wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:51 pm A smirk fills his lips as Jeremy talks to the Cerberus. "Wouldn't get too close. Could rip you apart and eat your soul if he's hiding his real size." Daniel walks over to Jeremy and swings his jacket over his shoulder. He now reveals his shoulder holster and his pistol to all around now that the jacket is removed. "You do not look like you belong to that fancy party. How'd you get caught up in this whole mess?"
Jeremy looks to the stranger referring to him. "huh? It's just a really weird dog." He looks on, confused as to why the stranger is asking. "I don't know anything other than I came here to deliver a dozen pizzas and no ones paid for 'em yet."
Winchester wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:51 pmHe looks past Jeremy for a moment as the Boatman is approached by another. "Perhaps another target?"
"I really have no damn clue what's going on" Jeremy continues in his current inconveniences of his job. "And I can't really leave without my money."
User avatar
Eve
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:27 pm

Re: Four's A Crowd

Post by Eve »

Perception: 1d100: [36] = 36 /21%
Just in Case: 1d20: [5] = 5 ; 1d100: [40] = 40
Conditions: None.

So this is the Afterlife?

She stands in the field of poppies, looking about in wonder at this world. One night plays out in her mind as Eve sees the black doors before her, and the river of tortured souls.
She was 8 years old, and her father had just carried her into bed.

"Daddy?"
"Yes Sunshine?"
"Where's my Mommy?"

She had reached the age where she noticed the difference between her and all her school friends. They all had mothers. She had wanted to ask for the longest time but didn't know how to.

The room was dark, but she remembered clearly seeing her father's outline sitting on the edge of her bed. His head was bowed, and for a long time he was quiet.

"She died." She never heard her father's voice sound so... fragile.

Grief welled up inside her, and her body shook with anguished sobs. Her father held her for a long time before she could speak again.

"Did she love me?"

"With all her heart Eve, with all her heart."


Eve remembered crying again, but they were happier tears. Her father held her tenderly until she fell asleep.
The weeping and sobbing from other partygoers brings her back to the present. She shakes her head as some choose to run away, and places a firm grip on Jenny's shoulder to ensure her student is both comforted, and prevented from doing anything rash. She takes another longer look at the doorway, and the three-headed puppy guarding it.
Blackhaunt wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:30 am In the center of it all is a large figure holding a paddle in one hand.
"Hope you enjoyed my party. Through the gates. They don't like to be kept waiting." Several four foot tall demonic beings scuttle by you all. One of them is wearing the uniform of the waiters you saw earlier at the party!
"Mr Harron? Charon?" Eve responds with a respectful inclination of her head. "So this is the place people would like to pretend does not exist?"

She stays at Jenny's side as they file through the open doors and enter the Court of the Underworld.
Blackhaunt wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:30 am One woman with an Earth cellular device in her hand ... "WE ARE THE THREE WHO ARE ONE. JUDGES OF THE UNDERWORLD. ARBITERS OF THE END." "That's great. I DEMAND that you return us to the party we just came from. I was about to close a deal and this is a major inconvenience and..."

"YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED...ANNOYING."

A spear tipped chain snakes up from the ground. "I demand to speak to the managerrrrrrr!!!" can be heard as she is dragged into the fiery depths.
Eve's concern is not for herself, but for her friend who has shown great promise. Great promise not so much in swordplay, but in the values in her heart. As far as Eve could tell, Jenny is not a bad person. Why would Charon bring Jenny here?

Eve speaks quietly to Jenny in her serious but gentle instructor's voice. "Jenny. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or dismayed. We are in the house of someone more powerful than you can imagine. With that power comes knowledge. Knowledge of who you are, and I have known you for long enough to know you are a good person. Acts of goodness are usually not about doing great things, but about doing small things. Small things with great love."

At least I hope so. I am not the Judge here.

"And you are not alone."

"No one can lead a perfect life Jenny. Too many put themselves down by saying ‘I keep failing, so I’m no good. I never do anything right.’ If you keep telling yourself that, you will find parts of yourself to prove it. And give up hope." Eve smiles encouragingly, trying to will her sense of calm into her friend.

"Putting yourself down reinforces rather than corrects your imperfections by placing unnecessary attention and energy on everything that’s wrong, rather than what’s right with you. That only leads to a negative outlook, negative feelings, and less appreciation for the gift of life. My father built that sword school to get more children to see the light within themselves. To work on improving yourself and make that light brighter. It takes the rest of your life. Swinging around those swords is just a bonus."

"You and many others have grown. And no matter what happens here, I couldn't be more pleased with you."
Blackhaunt wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:30 amThree demons kneel before the judges and present their boxes of pizza, lid open. A slice from each box is gingerly impaled by a separate spiked chain from the ground, weaving their way up to each of the judges mouths.
"DELICIOUS."
"JUST WHAT I NEEDED."
"MMM... AND YOU MENTIONED THE ONE PRESENT FOR THIS DELICACY IS PRESENT?"
"BRING THEM FORTH."

Charon's head turns back toward the gates at those who have yet to make their way through.
Eve watches the three judges with a sense of wonder. She'd only met a supernatural entity once in her life, and that was in a dream. This was up close and personal. She doesn't feel anxious or afraid, as she knows in her heart that this day was inevitable.

I may as well be afraid of breathing. Everyone thinks they have forever in the world. They obsess over their hobbies and themselves. I am glad that such a place exists, that we must answer for the time given to us. Time is precious, we don't own it, it was never ours to begin with. For all our power we cannot create one extra second of time given to us. Every moment. A gift. I am glad.

She's aware of Jenny by her side, but barely notices the other events around her. Her mind is fixed on the judges. Hearing them speak she smiles despite the situation. I'm glad they don't speak ancient Greek.


If Charon is indicating she should step forth, she nods and does so.
If Charon wishes to take Jenny alone, Eve asks "May I stand with her?"

If the Judges condemn Jenny, Eve asks, "I am her teacher. If she is unworthy consider punishing me instead. Give her another chance, and a better teacher."

If an opportunity to ask a question arises, Eve asks "Did my mother and father come this way? Where are they now?"

She doesn't realize it, but for better or worse, not once during any of this does she give a thought to her own fate.
Eve|Ledger
H.P.: 76/76, S.D.C.: 130/130
User avatar
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:39 am
Location: DIMENSION MASTER: CENTURY STATION

Re: Four's A Crowd

Post by Blackhaunt »

You're On Your Own, Kid
?
Date: ?
Weather: Damp, wet, muggy (85 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: ?

Eve puts together the identity of their party host, to which he winks a withered eyelid and ushers the party through the gates.

Ajax stands and approaches Charon, who smiles a bony smile as he recognizes his charter from earlier. "Ajax of Telemon! You're... still here? Processing is usually much more expedient. As to your question, the Judges required sustenance. I wouldn't say this is usual. Sometimes it's burritos. As for the souls, my avatar only draws those who are either extremely unworthy or the opposite. They were due sooner or later."

Jeremy doesn't see the besuited gentleman from the party earlier, but he does see a few demons carrying around his pizza and they seem to be reporting to the dude with the staff. Jeremy walks up to the staff-man and says "Someone still owes me for those pies." Charon looks at Jeremy and says "Oh yes. Pizza-man. Meet my friend, Ajax of Telemon. I think you'll find the two of you have some exceptional things in common. Payment will be forthcoming." Charon walks down the line.

Daniel "Winchester" Carter sees Charon passing by and asks "I have to know, why?" He mentions the kid and in response to both the Ferryman says "All will be revealed shortly."

One by one, a third of the party is judged. One woman ascends the stairs to the Elysian Fields while most everyone else is dragged down into the fiery depths. Next up in line are (in line order): Jenny, Eve, Daniel W., Jeremy L. with Ajax still sitting on the bench.

"JENNIFER ALVAREZ. WE SEE ALL. IS THERE ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY?."
Jenny approaches the judges and with tears in her eyes just says "Please! I don't want to go to hell! I've been so good!"
"WE SEE ALL JENNIFER."
"ALL."
Jenny screams out "It was self-defense! He was... he was going to kill me."
The judges are silent for a moment before Eve speaks up, offering herself instead.
"EVE CURTANA."
"YOUR STATEMENT HAS BEEN CONSIDERED."
"HAVE A SEAT."
The Three-Who-Are-One point their right arm toward Ajax on the bench.
"YOU TOO, JENNIFER ALVAREZ."
"AJAX. APPROACH."

As Ajax walks up to the Judges of the Underworld, he can see what passes for nervousness on the face of Charon, his new best friend.
"AJAX OF TELEMON. YOU ARE FOUND UN..."

"Wait! Wait! I invoke the rite of Enyalios!" All eyes in the room turn to the voice of Charon who is now rushing up to Ajax's side. "Trial by combat. These four", Charon points to Daniel, Jeremy, Eve and Ajax, "against your champions. If you win, you take their souls. If they win, you send them back to Earth. All of them." Charon waves his hands toward the remaining party-goers.

The chamber is silent for minutes.

"VERY WELL, CHARON."
"IF. THEY WIN, WE WILL RETURN THEM TO EARTH."
"AND GRANT THEM EACH A BOON."

Charon smiles at Ajax, gets close and says "You wanted to be the Guardian. Now's your chance. Get these people home."


"OUR CHAMPIONS ARE VERY POWERFUL."
"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS, CHARON?"

"If your champions are so powerful, I'm sure you wouldn't mind providing these heroes with their preferred armaments, would you?"

The chamber is silent for 30 seconds.

"VERY WELL, CHARON."
"AND VERY CLEVER."

Daniel Carter feels something materialize in his hands. Looking down, he sees his Winchester SXP Dragonsbreath Defender. Across his back is his other Defender, and in it's holster he can feel his 2nd Smith & Wesson. Tucked into his belt behind his back, he can feel his 3rd. He then almost trips over the ammo box in front of him. A cursory inspection reveals Buckshot and Dragonsbreath rounds.

Eve Curtana can feel it as her father's sword and her shield materialize in her hands. In her right pocket, she feels something else. Reaching in, she finds three apple pastries.

Jeremy Lancaster finds a revolver in one hand and a knife in the other.

Ajax of Telemon is pleased to find his Energy Trident firmly in his grasp.

"YOU HAVE THREE EARTH MINUTES TO PREPARE."

In the distance, the group can hear the snorting of some sort of animal.

What are you doing?
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures”