(1 EP) Upgrade Existing Skill One Level
(2 EP) Skill Download: New Secondary Skill
(4 EP) Skill Download: New O.C.C. Related Skill
(5 EP) Upgrade Existing Combat Skill One Level (W.P., HTH, Robot Combat, etc.)
(6 EP) Skill Download: Normally Unavailable Skill
Intrinsic Perception Rewards
(1 EP) Perception Boost (+5%)
(3 EP) Perception Boost (+15%)
(5 EP) Perception Boost (+25%)
(# EP) Start a New Character at a higher than standard experience level.
(1 EP) Attribute Boost (applicable to attributes under 16, +1D6)
(1 EP) Automatic Critical Success (includes skill rolls, combat actions, scroll study, tinkering attempt, etc.)
(5 EP) Deus ex machina (Ex post facto EP expenditure for one Automatic Critical Success as above.)
(1 EP) Automatic save vs. Insanity during character creation
(5 EP) S.D.C. Boost (+1D4x10)
(5 EP) Attribute Boost (applicable to attributes 16+, +1D6)
(5 EP) Access Reward: Favorable Contact
(8 EP) Access Reward: Influential Contact
(15 EP) Access Reward: Powerful Contact
(2 EP) Fuel: Gasoline (10 Gallons)
(5 EP) Fuel: Gasoline (30 Gallons)
(7 EP) Fuel: Gasoline (50 Gallons)
(2 EP) Ammo: (10 Rounds)
(5 EP) Ammo: (30 Rounds)
(7 EP) Ammo: (50 Rounds)
(2 EP) Weapon: Melee
(5 EP) Weapon: Handgun
(7 EP) Weapon: Rifle/Shotgun
(10 EP) Vehicle: Motorcycle
(15 EP) Vehicle: Car
In The Beginning Tier (at XP level 1)
- (1 EP) Survivor O.C.C. (p.85, DR) *
(3 EP) Federal Emergency Manager O.C.C. (p.131, HF)
(6 EP) Soldier O.C.C. (p.82, DR)
- (5 EP) Scrounger O.C.C. (p.78, DR)
(6 EP) Hound Master O.C.C. (p.72, DR)
(5 EP) Shepherd of the Damned O.C.C. (p.80, DR)
(8 EP) Drone Master O.C.C. (p.124, HF)
(2 EP) Naturalist O.C.C. (p.135, HF)
(9 EP) Survivalist O.C.C. (p.22, ED)
(7 EP) Wheelman O.C.C. (p.24, ED)
(2 EP) Free Spirit O.C.C. (p.133, HF)
- (8 EP) Zombie Hunter O.C.C. (p.26, ED)
(4 EP) Zombie Researcher O.C.C. (p.28, ED)
(7 EP) Sentinel O.C.C. (p.20, ED)
(9 EP) Reaper O.C.C. (p.75, DR)
(10 EP) Half-Living O.C.C. (p.70, DR)
- An "Unlock" is something tied to a player's account, and is therefore permanent, and applicable site-wide.
- A "Reward" is something tied to a player's specific character, and thus non-transferable.
- Each EP award/transfer/transaction will be noted in the player's ledger, or will be considered invalid and subject to removal without warning upon discovery.
- Dimension Masters will create their own EP Menu and Explanatory Notes as needed for the specific demands of their dimension.
- Game Masters and Assistant Game Masters have absolutely no authority to allow deviations from these or other usage notes.
- EP are units of currency that are transferable between players, and are bound to players, not characters. EP are not transferable between SR & EU.
- All EP transactions are final; no refunds or trade-ins of purchases of any type will be made.
- Milestone Rewards and other Patron Rewards which have a listed EP value can be traded, sold, and otherwise treated generally as a good.