Scheduled Maintenance:
 ! Message from: Tiree
Planned Maintenance Outage: EU and SR
When: 09DEC2020 @ 1800 PDT - approximate outage time 30 minutes

Board Issues: Report Here

Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Only adventured-related threads are found here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Grace
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Grace »

Perception: 1d100 = 22: 22 (36%)
JIC: 1d20 = 13: 13, 1d100 = 29: 29

ISP: 164/164

Conditions
Sustain, Duration: 9 days remaining (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed)

Grace mentally shrugs when no one takes her up on her offer to psychically diagnose whatever is going on with Ramsis. Fine, whatever. I won't use my awesome healing skills to help these guys. They can deal with the doctor. Grace mounts Buttercup and rides quietly, keeping an eye out for signs of trouble. Hopefully we get to Llorn soon.

If Margaret accepts the offer of the knife, Grace nods and says, "No problem." If she rejects the offer of the knife, Grace shrugs and says, as she tucks it into one of her saddlebags. "Suit yourself."
Grace Alexander

HP: 23/23
SDC: 10/10

Conditions:
Sixth Sense
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 40: 40
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 19: 19
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 76: 76

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 9 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)
Fly as the Eagle (25 P.P.E., 200 Min, [50 MPH, +1 Parry, +2 Dodge, +2 Damage on Diving attack])

Skills -


POST -
Grace wrote:Grace nods at Margaret's suggestion that the doctor look over Ramsis. ”That's a good idea. I could use my psychic diagnosis ability, but that can take awhile.”

Ramsis waves his good hand in a “dont bother” motion as he says to the group ”I am ashamed to say this is caused by my lack of proper fealty to my lady. I must repent for my lax ways, then she will restore my hand.” He raises his eyes to the sky ”I hear you,Mistress. I will pay better care in my discipline. I offer amends.” With that, he finishes packing up his gear, slowly with only one hand. ”I need to fix this quickly. I am useless like this. I must make my lady proud.” With a grunt as he does the final knot on his hand wrap, after stowing his gear as best he can, Ramsis simply says ’Ready and willing to continue.’
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Predat »

Perception: 1d100 = 50: 50 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 10: 10 1d20 = 13: 13

Conditions: Sustain (3 days)

Pre shakes his head, "No, we are on the road and almost there. Llorn needs to know what is going on. Let us keep moving, We can rest after we report in." Wonder what the Duke is going to do about this incursion? Can't let Orcs run rogue over the countryside. Then they have to deal with whatever is pushing them this way. Well that is what the Brigade is for. Pre waits while the casters get juiced back up and then he will push forward.

Detect Ambush - 1d100 = 28: 28 / 87% (Looking for trouble)
Detect Concealment/Traps - 1d100 = 55: 55 / 77% (Looking for trouble)
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 61 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
[ooc]Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.
[/ooc]
Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20 = 16: 16 1d100 = 52: 52
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 65: 65

Nothing at all meets Crow-Silhouette's senses as she reaches out mentally for the sword as a doubt and reality consumes her expectations. As she closed in on the stick she expected so many more possibilities than, well, this. Looking around she broods as she admonishes herself that she should have looked for the sword too, back at the unfortunates body. However she had even more confusion at hand thinking to herself,"The stick didn't move though on it's own." That was a fair bit of reasoning, but now the question she posed to herself,"What moved it, if not the man?" Looking around on the ground she looks for any obvious steps, prints, or holes where a foot and leg were stuck.

Upon asking herself that question many other thoughts struggle to the front in a frustrating pile as she begins to sulk, her feathers ruffling in the wind and rain, as her head turns peering about in search of a solution. Feeling tense down her avian neck she flaps her wings and cranes her neck as to stretch at the shoulders feeling constrained by the events, wanting to go back in time to make a different move, but this was where the decisions landed her. Literally.

Her instinct was to take off further south as the staff moved this way, she assumes in the hands of her quarry. Hanging her head she wards off the need to make a hasty and panicky decision and tells herself,"Plan." Breathing in a small breath and out wet with rain she looks up into the torrent and reminds herself,"You can fix this. Just make a new plan with all you know, no assumptions."

Pondering she stares at the stick, black, glistening, once so full of purpose now lost in a dead end. Just like her next to it. Nodding slowly she realizes thinking,"Go back. If the people were running the thing they were running away from is near there and as well the thing they fled to." Now starting to dip in a kind of whole body nod she finds herself in appreciation of this plan more than picking a random direction as instinct said to do when lost.

Looking at the stick though she sighs having a mini-argument with herself,"Without the guidepost of the staff luring you being a crow was fine, but now you should adapt. Right? You need to be able to see better and fly stronger. Yes. So might as well take the staff, stow it, and change? No." Her thought process jarred at her indecision,"No? You just agreed that these things are good! Answering herself she thinks,"Yes, but you'll be lower on your reserves for the choice and besides what if it is just a stick and nothing more? before again considering,"Fine, assume it is just a stick, it still can be given in goodwill to those others if you have to find them."

Arguing with herself she practically squawks,"No!" As she hops in place in a circle maligning her decisions so far telling herself,"The man and sword are out here, he killed one for knowing something. Assume he is with the Western Empire that tracks with why you're here in the first place. Find this army, find the man? Complete the reason you came out here too?"
Thinking that over she realizes with dread,"But he probably followed them. Why did you not think of that before?" Forgiving herself she adds,"Because you found the staff and made an assumption it was carried away by the man." Immediately that forgiveness fades with further blame,"A wrong assumption..."

After some time sitting silently in the rain her mind calms down as she reminds herself to take steps,"No assumptions, think from now on, plan." Breathing a little raven sigh she asks herself,"Is the stick worth taking? Without assumptions, no. Those others could be dead for all you know or long gone, so it has no value. What makes it worth taking? If it is magic."
Nodding to herself admits,"So If magic both taking the staff and changing to a hawk are increased in worth to spend the energy. Good!" Casting Sense magic (-4 PPE) to see if the staff is magical she observes it.

Contingency 1: If staff is not magical she will curse the stick, appreciate the lesson, and fly back to generally where the mage had died. Astronomy & Navigation -- 42% / 1d100 = 99: 99 (Finding her way back to the body, but first turning directly away from the staff of her original approach to it here and heading that way.)

Contingency 2: If the staff is magical that will weigh enough in her decision to warrant expending energy to change shape to collect the stick for later and the eventual loss of more energy to change to a hawk for better sight and flight. Moving herself to solid rock for footing she will end her metamorphosis before reaching down to pick up the now realized magical staff. She will then stow it in her Dimensional Pocket for later. If the staff is heavier than the remaining capacity she will take out a water skin, drink some of it, and empty the contents before replacing it empty and retrying to put the staff inside. As this kind of weapon wasn't her style she wonders ruefully,"Maybe Tyral will like it? You could use the goodwill with him Sil..." Imagining the conversation she plays it out,"Hey Tyral, so I got this off a dead mage who was killed by someone possessing my father's sword, you want it?" Shaking her head she laughs as her hair sways side to side against the top of her shoulders startling her. For a second she found herself in a strange middle ground of having a sense of nearly forgetting she wasn't a crow as it was such a consuming and natural feeling to be metamorphosed.

Done stowing the staff the problem she had now was which way to go as she returns to the first and only sane choice from before,"Yes, go back and see if you can sense the sword. If not, make a new decision?" Sitting as a human she considers how to accomplish finding the sword a little further.

(Note for GM: I have the next post ready for the most part, this just got too complex without confirmation of what happens.)

[ooc=Gear Carried]Equipment

Carried/In Hand

Worn on Person (Total weight carried 3.75 Ibs; dimensional bag)


Belt (1/4 Ibs)[/b]
• Attachment: Medium, Sack: 1 Fire Globe (Normal, lvl 8) (1 Ibs)
• Attachment: Lucky/Unlucky Dagger (1/2 Ibs)
• Attachment: Dimensional Bag (2 Ibs)

Dimensional Bag (On Silhouette) (2 Ibs bag) (25.5 Ibs internal)
Image
Uncommon Enchanted Satchel
• Effect: Dimensional Pocket (8.0 Years, 30 lbs. Max Weight)
• Weight: 2.0 lbs.
• Modifiers: Ley-Line Crafted
Source: BoM pg.247
Contains

Socks, Pair (1/4 Ibs)
Boots (2 1/2 lbs together)



Utility Belt
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: knife, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
• Attachment: Thread of Iron (5')
• Attachment: Magic Bandages (11')
• Attachment: Aura of Non-Scent 1 oz. (3/5 Doses, approximately 20 minutes per dose)


Shirt (wool) (1/2 Ibs)
Work Pants (1/2 Ibs)
Kobold Throwing Knives (4) (2 on forearms/2 under pants in boots) (8th Lvl Lightning Strike Enchanted, Ley-Line Strength) (1/2 Ibs each)

Short Bow (Back/w quiver) (1 Ibs)
--Quiver: Arrows (36/36 arrows) (Back) 1 1/2 Ibs)

Cloak of Shadows (3 lbs)
Dagger of Foebane (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)
Foebane Dagger of Good (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)
(Worn under shirt at small of back)

Skull of Knowledge (2.5 Ibs)
2 x Water skin (1 quart) (2 Ibs each full)

Small Sacks (Items with * bundled in this sack for ease) (1 Ibs internal)
*(3) Doses of Witchbane: (Contact poison) A blend of toxins. Damage: 3D6 per melee round for two melees.
*(3) Doses of Viper: (Ingestive): Slight tart taste, slight odor, does 6D6 damage per dose.
*(2) Doses of Gibber: Damage (Contact poison/touch as a handshake): 3D6 initially as well as an inability to speak coherently. Try as the victim might, he will not be able to speak anything that does not come out as gibberish. He still can write and use sign language, however. The mumbling effects last for 3D4 days. Note: For each dose the victim takes of Gibber, there is a 3% cumulative chance the effects are permanent.
Telepathic Stone (Elias had distant end stone) (1/2 Ibs)

1 Firewick ("Acba," to light, 1 minute per with 20/20 activation's);
Heart of Flame 2 oz. (2 doses each: Torch sized fire grow/spread 3x size for 1D4 melees.)
1 Tinder box
Soap (2 oz.)
Goblin Skull x1 (1/2 Ibs)
Magical Scroll • Effect: Necromancy Spell: Skull with Flaming Eyes (13th level spell)
6 Fire Globe (Leyline Strength, lvl 8) (1 Ibs each)
2 Bottles of ink (2oz each) (Black & Red), 3 Crow Quill pens
4 Graphite sticks/4 Chalk sticks
12 sheets of parchment paper

((END OF DIMENSIONAL BAGS CONTENTS)))


((((END OF EFFECTS CARRIED BY SILHOUETTE)))))
[/ooc]
Last edited by Silhouette on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Magpie
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Magpie »

Perception: 1d100 = 58: 58 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 2: 2 / 1d100 = 69: 69
Conditions: Sustain (9 days: 2 hours of sleep, no food or drink needed), Flying

“Thank you,”
Lady Margaret says, accepting the knife that Grace offers to her. She gives it a quick look over and decides that it isn’t as well-made as her Dwarven weapon. After being on the run for some time now, Margaret believes that it would be best to have any weapon, even a shoddy one, over no weapon at all. Her eyes flick to Grace, wondering over the other woman’s motives. Women sticking together? Margaret wonders just how trustworthy Grace might be.

Margaret shrugs away her thoughts as the party decides to move on from the horrific scene that has taken up their time. Llorn will be a sight for sore eyes, she keeps to herself as she takes flight.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25/25
S.D.C.: 9/9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 2000
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn


[hr][/hr]

Predat decides that with only 60 miles to go and the need to warn Llorn of a potential threat, the group should push onward although Margaret and Grace realize that this will push the group’s equine mounts the very farthest edge of their limits and they probably should not be ridden again for a couple days.

An hour and a half later they run across the aftermath of a 2nd (much smaller) attack, though there do not appear to be any Orc bodies (there are 4 human dead of varied ages). It may have been another Orc attack, or run of the mill other bandits. Nearly another 3 hours later (now in the midst of a 2nd additional round of flight spells), the group find themselves within sight of Llorn’s Victory Gate (entering into the Sprawl) as the sun has set and the Gate is getting ready to close.


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -20 SDC, -30 PPE, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc: -83 PPE, - 8 ISP
Margaret:
Grace:

[hr][/hr]

SILHOUETTE

Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 1545
Environment: Intense Thunderstorm
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


[hr][/hr]

Avian-Sil weighs a number of options, talking herself through her thoughts, ,"Is the stick worth taking? Without assumptions, no. Those others could be dead for all you know or long gone, so it has no value. What makes it worth taking? If it is magic." and casts Sense Magic (-4 PPE), determining in short order that the ebony stick is indeed enchanted. Silhouette steps up onto to solid rock for footing and ends her metamorphosis before reaching down to pick up the short staff [3lbs], and stows it in her Dimensional Pocket for later. As the wind driven rain falls in sheets, a chill begins to creep into Silhouette's human(-appearing) bones.


Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -110 PPE, -9 SDC, -30 ISP, Psionic Seeking [12.00 Min]


What are you doing?
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 10: 10
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 9: 9
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 4: 4

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 9 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)
Fly as the Eagle (25 P.P.E., 200 Min, [50 MPH, +1 Parry, +2 Dodge, +2 Damage on Diving attack])

Skills -
Lore: Religion (Jungle Pantheon, Cult of Panath, Cult of Netosa, Dragonwright, Church of Taut, Church of Light and Dark) 60% / 1d100 = 75: 75 - who has temples or churches here

POST -
Ramsis does his best to concentrate as the gates get closer. ” Wow!! Last time thru here, I didn’t get a good look. This time I will visit the temple of the lady and then look around.” He enjoys the flight for the remaining time. As he flies, he does a quick frisk of himself ’Proximo?? You doing okay?” Feeling exhilaration from his familiar, Ramsis lets out a small smile of contentment. ” Glad to know you enjoy flying. Hang on, we are almost there.” Feeling some aches and pains leftover from the tea incident, Ramsis decides to let himself relax and try to not do too much strenuous activity till he is back to normal. ’ I need a bed and a washbasin. Add in a week of sleep and i hould be fine. Oh, also need a large meal. This roughing it life is not for me. I need my comforts.”

((OOC: will edit as others post, if necessary))

Butcher's Bill
Ramsis: -20 SDC, -30 PPE, Hand Issues [** Get 3 Posts in on Time ] -- 2 of 3??
User avatar
Grace
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Grace »

Perception: 1d100 = 48: 48 (36%)
JIC: 1d20 = 18: 18, 1d100 = 92: 92

ISP: 164/164

Conditions
Sustain, Duration: 9 days remaining (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed)

Realizing how tired Buttercup must be, Grace dismounts and walks beside her as they approach Llorn. Patting Buttercup gently on her flank, Grace says softly, ”Good job, girl! I'm going to get you some nice hay and let you get some rest while we're in Llorn.” When they come upon the 4 dead bodies, Grace does a quick search to see if there is anything of value. She isn't expecting much, but figures it never hurts to look.

Reaching Victory Gate, Grace look on in awe at the largest city she had ever seen in her life. Oh wow, it puts my little village to shame! Grace thinks to herself. She's a bit alarmed when it looks like the gates are about to be closed. Grace asks Tyrall, ”Is there anything we need to do to get into Llorn? It looks like they're getting ready to close the gates. We should hurry!”
Grace Alexander

HP: 23/23
SDC: 10/10

Conditions:
Sixth Sense
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20 = 8: 8 1d100 = 100: 100
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 5: 5

Turning the black stave hand over hand a moment as she plucks it from the mud, Silhouette allows a small degree of satisfaction to outweigh her failure in finding the sword. The satisfaction came more from checking the stave before leaving it behind than the discovery though as she tells herself,"Right, no assumptions, only results." Stowing it in the dimensional pocket she pats it in rhythm as she thinks appreciatively of the the container as it occurs to her,"This was a gift, he didn't even ask for anything in return..." A smile crosses her face at that as she looks at the humble seeming bag while the cold rain feels refreshing against her skin, if not sapping cold.

Pausing Silhouette's smile turns neutral as she realizes what she had just done,"Another assumption..." Closing her eyes and shaking her had at herself she mumbles through pursed lips,"Idiot." Opening the bag again she pulls out the staff she just put away. Looking it over she turns it slowly as she lifts it to her eyes looking for anything peculiar and noting any details, such as marks, wear, gouges, and the like as writing. After a while she will sit while turning the staff in her hands looking around the environment in thought while trying to ignore the rain.

"Hmm." Sliding her hand along the length she asks herself,"What did your owner find and what might I do to find the same?" It was a silly question but she posed it more to consider the situation in self reflection as she adds,"But not to find the same sad end..."

For the moment she decides to rearrange what she's wearing. Given the rain she stows the fire globe from her belt and straps two of the enchanted kobold throwing knives to her belt in exchange. Thinking about what she saw with those wolves she removes her Lucky-Unlucky dagger, for as much as she is endeared to it, priorities won out as it too trades places with the Foebane Dagger of Good. Clasping the buckle on the magic knife to her belt she sags,"There's those outposts on that river south of Hadrian's...but that too is still pretty far away." Shaking her head again she accepts the reality,"Too much ground to cover with this storm and low visibility equals low chances of finding all but more stony earth." The knowledge left her mouth feeling dry from not knowing how she was going to find the man with her father's sword.

Nodding to herself she restarts the task of finding a solution thinking,"You know that the nearest habitable place is the Cove." Scrunching her lips she drums her fingers against the staff,"Your last owner said Nomel Rabb..." Shaking her head she decides,"Not at the Cove, because we are so, so far away horses would not make it in even half a day." Sighing Silhouette looks down on the staff wondering,"So where is this Nomel Rabb, mmm?" Cursing Silhouette mutters exasperatedly,"If only this storm would break... I need a breakthrough!"

History -- 47% / 1d100 = 93: 93(Trying to recall any recollections of a Nomel Rabb's in the Eastern Territory.)




[ooc=Gear Carried]Equipment

Carried/In Hand

Worn on Person (Total weight carried 4 Ibs; dimensional bag)


Belt (1/4 Ibs)[/b]
• Attachment: Kobold Throwing Knife ( (8th Lvl Lightning Strike Enchanted, Ley-Line Strength) (1/2 Ibs each)
• Attachment: Kobold Throwing Knife ( (8th Lvl Lightning Strike Enchanted, Ley-Line Strength) (1/2 Ibs each)
• Attachment: Foebane Dagger of Good (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)
• Attachment: Dimensional Bag (2 Ibs)

Dimensional Bag (On Silhouette) (2 Ibs bag) (25.5 Ibs internal)
Image
Uncommon Enchanted Satchel
• Effect: Dimensional Pocket (8.0 Years, 30 lbs. Max Weight)
• Weight: 2.0 lbs.
• Modifiers: Ley-Line Crafted
Source: BoM pg.247
Contains

Socks, Pair (1/4 Ibs)
Boots (2 1/2 lbs together)
Medium, Sack: 1 Fire Globe (Normal, lvl 8) (1 Ibs)
Lucky/Unlucky Dagger
(1/2 Ibs)

Utility Belt
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: knife, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
• Attachment: Thread of Iron (5')
• Attachment: Magic Bandages (11')
• Attachment: Aura of Non-Scent 1 oz. (3/5 Doses, approximately 20 minutes per dose)


Shirt (wool) (1/2 Ibs)
Work Pants (1/2 Ibs)
Kobold Throwing Knives (4) (2 on forearms/2 under pants in boots) (8th Lvl Lightning Strike Enchanted, Ley-Line Strength) (1/2 Ibs each)

Short Bow (Back/w quiver) (1 Ibs)
--Quiver: Arrows (36/36 arrows) (Back) 1 1/2 Ibs)

Cloak of Shadows (3 lbs)
Dagger of Foebane (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)

(Worn under shirt at small of back)

Skull of Knowledge (2.5 Ibs)
2 x Water skin (1 quart) (2 Ibs each full)

Small Sacks (Items with * bundled in this sack for ease) (1 Ibs internal)
*(3) Doses of Witchbane: (Contact poison) A blend of toxins. Damage: 3D6 per melee round for two melees.
*(3) Doses of Viper: (Ingestive): Slight tart taste, slight odor, does 6D6 damage per dose.
*(2) Doses of Gibber: Damage (Contact poison/touch as a handshake): 3D6 initially as well as an inability to speak coherently. Try as the victim might, he will not be able to speak anything that does not come out as gibberish. He still can write and use sign language, however. The mumbling effects last for 3D4 days. Note: For each dose the victim takes of Gibber, there is a 3% cumulative chance the effects are permanent.
Telepathic Stone (Elias had distant end stone) (1/2 Ibs)

1 Firewick ("Acba," to light, 1 minute per with 20/20 activation's);
Heart of Flame 2 oz. (2 doses each: Torch sized fire grow/spread 3x size for 1D4 melees.)
1 Tinder box
Soap (2 oz.)
Goblin Skull x1 (1/2 Ibs)
Magical Scroll • Effect: Necromancy Spell: Skull with Flaming Eyes (13th level spell)
6 Fire Globe (Leyline Strength, lvl 8) (1 Ibs each)
2 Bottles of ink (2oz each) (Black & Red), 3 Crow Quill pens
4 Graphite sticks/4 Chalk sticks
12 sheets of parchment paper

((END OF DIMENSIONAL BAGS CONTENTS)))


((((END OF EFFECTS CARRIED BY SILHOUETTE)))))
[/ooc]
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Predat »

Perception: 1d100 = 98: 98 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 35: 35 1d20 = 1: 1

Conditions: Sustain (3 days)

Pre heads through the gates, "I am going straight to Captain De'vaue." He realizes the new people may not know who that is, these are all new people, so he says, "He is the Captain of the Duke's Guard." When he gets there he tells the guard, "I need to speak with Captain De'vaue straight away. It concerns a mission he sent me on and the security of Llorn." Hope it is enough to get something going before too much of the countryside is devastated.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 61 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
[ooc]Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.
[/ooc]
Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Magpie
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Magpie »

Perception: 1d100 = 75: 75 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 8: 8 / 1d100 = 85: 85
Conditions: Sustain (9 days: 2 hours of sleep, no food or drink needed)

The Victory Gate is a sight for sore eyes. Thank goodness! We have found civilization once more, Lady Margaret keeps to herself, touching down after a long flight. She smiles at her traveling companion, Dr. Ravenscroft, then nods somberly in agreement with Predat. “Yes, the authorities ought to know about the bodies we’ve discovered.” Looking back at the doctor, she adds, “The child’s information may be useful as well.” She takes a deep breath and tries to forget the dead child speaking to Ravenscroft.

When Grace frets over the gates preparing to close, Margaret suggests, “Perhaps we should enter the city, then decide our next steps.”
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25/25
S.D.C.: 9/9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100 = 16: 16/49%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 14: 14; 1d100 = 8: 8
Conditions: Sixth Sense.

As the group approaches Llorn, Doctor Ravenscroft begins to get anxious. From the distance, still miles out, he can see the edifice that is the unofficial capital of the Eastern Territories, and it's bigger than any city he has ever witnessed. You could fit the whole population of Byzantium in this city alone. How are they not the rulers of the known world? Doctor Ravenscroft thinks as the group sets down and finishes walking to the line to enter the Victory Gate.

"This is largest city I have ever seen." The doctor says to no one in particular.

When Predat makes his declaration to the city guard, the Doctor pauses and watches the scene unfold.

Doctor Ravenscroft is not as much starstruck that he doesn't understand the need for alacrity, and makes haste to the gate so that he can enter the city before it closes for the night. If/when the guards question him, Doctor Ravenscroft is mostly honest, telling them all the information that he's told the group in general.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
[hr][/hr]
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
[hr][/hr]
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
[hr][/hr]
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 2100
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn


[hr][/hr]

Hey Stupid gives a valiant effort but Pre can tell his strength is rapidly flagging as he heads for the gates, "I am going straight to Captain De'vaue." The eandroth then clarifies, "He is the Captain of the Duke's Guard." The group take up a place at the end of the lineWhen he gets there he tells the guard, "I need to speak with Captain De'vaue straight away. It concerns a mission he sent me on and the security of Llorn."

Meanwhile Grace, Ramsis, Ravenscroft, Tyral, and Margaret trail a bit. Tyral shakes his head at Grace, "Not particularly. It’s an expensive city, and they like to tax everything. Magic users and Psychics have to register up at the Brotherhood of Magic … no y’know, witches, or summoning demons, no necromancy. Basically just common sense stuff." Margaret suggests, “Perhaps we should enter the city, then decide our next steps.”

Predat and company are eventually admitted to Llorn just ahead of the last entrants for the evening. Predat is told that De’vaue can be found either at the Mistoan War Academy or up at the Palace, the gate captain is unsure which this evening.


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -20 SDC, -30 PPE, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc: -83 PPE, - 8 ISP
Margaret:
Grace:

[hr][/hr]

SILHOUETTE

Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 1600
Environment: Intense Thunderstorm
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


[hr][/hr]

Silhouette mulls over acquisition of the magic staff as she shoves it into her bag, then pulls it back out to study its rainslicked surface in the midst of the storm. There do not appear to be any markings or carvings on the 4ft length and it bears some damage where it looks to have taken a blade edge … and some very large teethmarks at some point. Sighing Silhouette looks down on the staff wondering, where Nomel Rabb might be. Silhouette racks her brain long and hard and eventually confirms that which she already knew, she does not know Nomel Rabb, she has no idea if it is a person, place, or thing. She does not know if Nomel Rabb is a mountain, or a canyon, a cave, stream, or a boat. Silhouette, newly arrived from the jungles of the south just a few short months ago realizes that she does not seem to have enough information.

The Howling Lands occupy a patch of broken landscape of twisted trees and shattered boulders between the Shattered Mountains and the Old Kingdom River. It is wild land of rock-strewn ground unsuitable for human settlement, and even the Danzi and denizens of the Old Kingdom avoid it. The ground is so rocky that the land is unsuitable for tilling and it is a miracle that any trees and vegetation can grow at all. The splintered stone is as sharp as knives in some places while loose and prone to crumbling underfoot in others. In any case, trying to walk across the uneven ground is difficult at best.

Extra care must be taken when leading a horse or other hoofed animal through the stone covered land, and attempting to move any faster is quite likely to cause injury to the animal, ranging from simple cuts to twisted ankles and broken legs. Riding such as seen in her prior vision was extremely dangerous bordering on reckless. The few patrols that Llorn and the Dominion Army have sent in to investigate have either disappeared or returned to warn of ghosts and demons lurking in the shadows and striking down all who disturb them. The presence of Spectres, Poltergeists, Haunting Entities and Tectonic Entities (made of thorns, deadwood and stone) have been confirmed. The Shattered Mountains are home to a wide diversity of wildlife, ranging from mountain goats and deer who survive on the wiry alpine grass that struggles in the stony crags, to birds of prey and monsters including sphinx, Dragon Wolf, Za, Chimera, Dragondactyl, Rock Crawlers, and Worms of Taut. Some claim there are a few Titans living in the ruins that dot the peaks, and even a small isolated clan of Danzi and Cyclops who have chosen the rigors of the mountains over the comparative ease of the lowlands. There are ruins cut into the cliffs and towers on the mountain peaks are scattered across the entire length of the range, cut right into the side of the mountain (similar in appearance to the cliff homes of the Pueblo Indians in the western United States). They are not of the design of any known people, further, on the highest cliffs are two dozen broken towers running the length of the mountains, known as The Citadels. The southern slopes of the Shattered Mountains are home to a large, militant brood of Kobolds, thousands strong. They mostly live below ground in immense caverns, but have been known to attack anyone attempting to cross their mountains from either side.


Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -110 PPE, -9 SDC, -30 ISP


What are you doing?
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100 = 94: 94/49%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 9: 9; 1d100 = 93: 93
Conditions: Sixth Sense, Outta Juice, Sustain (Duration: 9 days remaining (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed))

Once through the gate, Doctor Ravenscroft looks to the others. "So are we all going to see this Captain De'vaue, or just you're going Predat? Also do we need to find a place for accommodations, or do you all have something already? The doctor asks the already established members of the group. While I really have no need to sleep really, I am out of reserves and need to meditate at the very least. the doctor thinks as he follows someones lead. Not quite ready to deal with the Mage guild here yet.

The Doctor looks to Margaret and Grace. "Some place is it not?"
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
[hr][/hr]
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
[hr][/hr]
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
[hr][/hr]
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Magpie
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Magpie »

Perception: 1d100 = 64: 64 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 19: 19 / 1d100 = 96: 96
Conditions: Sustain (9 days: 2 hours of sleep, no food or drink needed)

“We were all witnesses to the burned caravans. The captain may wish to speak to all of us,” Margaret says with trepidation. Surely news from home wouldn’t have reached all the way to Llorn...wouldn’t know Bertrand or I, would he? I wasn’t married to a prince after all… Margaret takes in a deep breath to compose herself, lest she appear too nervous to the others. We could hide in plain sight in this city, she thinks, as they enter the city as a group. Necromancy is not allowed? Bertrand could work in secret...

When Ravenscroft asks about lodging, Margaret looks to the others for an answer as well.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25/25
S.D.C.: 9/9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20 = 13: 13 1d100 = 8: 8
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 59: 59

Her fingers find the marks in the stave Silhouette as she absently ponders their existence as tangible proof of the dangers of this ruggedly desolate place. Thinking back to the memory of previous owner's passing, she felt a twinge of regret in having witnessed the mage's death she as though a bystander having lifted not a finger to alter the outcome, albeit an admittedly heroic sacrifice.

Nodding at a thought to herself she reconsiders herself realizing in a whisper to herself,"You must have really cared about those people..." Blowing suddenly from her lower lip Silhouette sprays rain water from around her mouth saying,"Right, so those people." Tapping the stave against her thigh the changeling Silhouette considers to herself thinking,"One more chance is all you have before you have to seek shelter so think carefully."

Retracing her recent experiences Silhouette considers that she could sense the stave from the poor man's body, which originally put it within a short distance of her. As it was at the edge of her range given that momentary difficulty sensing it she figures to herself,"I'm less than a nine nautical miles from the body as the staff drifted some but not too far." Nodding she half smiles saying,"So you went southeast from the body, and the remaining runners were fleeing... Fleeing which way?"

Silhouette focuses on her approach to recall the orientation of the man and the horse's body when she first saw them as she flew in from the north. Thinking on the man she realizes when viewing his passing, he was in a different position so that would mislead her. Thoughtful she remembers the end,"The dark man wearing her father's sword, before she saw the weapon the man was saying something." Pressing the back of her hand against her forehead over closed eyes she swears at herself,"He was saying something!" Focusing she dives into her mind to relive the man's passing, from his companions riding away to him putting his back to the boulders, to what the man in black wearing her father's sword said after she saw the sword and said," “Leave him. Stop the others, they … “

Noting the look of the twelve foot boulders the mage had put his back to in relation to the direction his companions rode away in the fog and the horses body, Silhouette uses the three points to assess direction from her past observation of the scene when she found it. (Total Recall -2 ISP) Focusing she recalls if she saw similarly detailed rocks an equitable distance from the horse's body as the mage had sheltered against when she observed the site earlier. These things together she thinks, should give her correlation for plotting which way they fled from that position in relation to her approach from the north.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Predat »

Perception: 1d100 = 33: 33 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 7: 7 1d20 = 4: 4

Conditions: Sustain (3 days)

Pre drops Hey Stupid off at his usual stable and heads to the palace. Pre hustles through the streets, Well at least I'm back home after that train wreck of a mission. When there he asks for Captain De'vaue. "I need to speak with the Captain right away, it is about a mission he sent me on and the information is critical."
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 61 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
[ooc]Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.
[/ooc]
Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 2200
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn


Predat leads the way back to the Palace and he, Grace, Ramsis, Ravenscroft, Margaret, and, Tyral are eventually led into a room with a large desk, a map dominating a second table, and stacks of paperwork all over the place. Predat recognizes that most bear Red-Brigade seals, and does not for a moment miss any of the paperwork that seemed to spring up in the wake of various missions on behalf of the Dominion. A large grey-bearded human that Predat recognizes to be looks up from a ledger Captain De'vaue with a wave of familiarity, "Tor?! Good to see you. Hadrian's Cove has reestablished contact, first boat came through about 3 hours ago. Report?”


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -20 SDC, -30 PPE, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc: -83 PPE, - 8 ISP
Margaret:
Grace:


SILHOUETTE

Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 1600
Environment: Intense Thunderstorm
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


Silhouette wracks her brain for the relative direction that the fallen mage’s comrades rode off while he stopped to make a last stand. As best she can tell it was East into the flat craggy landscape, towards the Shattered Mountains (though she has no clue whether they were headed for one of the peaks or one of the canyons).


Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -110 PPE, -9 SDC, -30 ISP


What are you doing?
User avatar
Predat
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Predat »

Perception: 1d100 = 48: 48 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 86: 86 1d20 = 5: 5

Conditions: Sustain (3 days)

Pre gives a nod, "Good to see you as well Captain, You have an orc army that has moved north and crossed the river between here and the Cove. It is a large force. We intercepted a group outside of the Cove and the orc leader claimed they had been forced out of the Old Kingdom by an invading force of humans and mages. Sounds like an army from the Western Empire, but that is just a guess. The orcs have been raiding and they have struck several caravans that we have come across on our way here. You may want to get word to Northolme and Southwatch to start looking south instead of just north. These men and woman came back with me and the mage there" Pre nods to the Dr., "spoke with some of the spirits at one of the massacres. It is not pretty out there." That was an understatement.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 61 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
[ooc]Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.
[/ooc]
Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Magpie
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Magpie »

Perception: 1d100 = 35: 35 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 11: 11 / 1d100 = 49: 49
Conditions: Sustain (9 days: 2 hours of sleep, no food or drink needed)

Skill Rolls:
Intelligence 1d100 = 85 / 48% (to recognize anything interesting among the maps and papers)
Heraldry 1d100 = 60 / 40%/45% (to recognize seals, coats of arms, any families she might be familiar with)

As the party is led into the captain’s office, Margaret slips into old habits. She only half listens to Predat and Captain De'vaue discuss the growing problems with the orcs. From her position, her eyes take in the room, the maps, the paperwork strewn about… Henrik’s office was always tidy...a sailor’s habit. Everything stowed away in case of rough seas, she thinks. Margaret is drawn to the seals and various map markings before her, and she attempts to glean information from them. Although she cannot read the Eastern writings, she is on the lookout for anything that would indicate communication with her homeland. Are we being hunted? Do they believe that I’ve been kidnapped?

When Predat mentions Dr. Ravenscroft, Margaret's eyes move to her companion. She silently instructs him to, Be careful with your words, Bertrand.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25/25
S.D.C.: 9/9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Grace
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Grace »

Perception: 1d100 = 35: 35 (36%)
JIC: 1d20 = 20: 20, 1d100 = 79: 79

Literacy: Eastern 1d100 = 23: 23 (45%)

ISP: 164/164

Conditions
Sustain, Duration: 9 days remaining (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed)

Grace follows the others to the captain's office, taking in the sights of Llorn as they go. I really need to get some sightseeing in while we're here! Grace thinks to herself. This city is magnificent! When they arrive at the captain's office, Grace remains largely silent as she takes in the office and its contents. She tries to read anything that's in her line of sight, like wanted posters or anything that's around out of boredom as Predat talks to the captain and gives him an update.
Grace Alexander

HP: 23/23
SDC: 10/10

Conditions:
Sixth Sense
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100: [24] = 24 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [13] = 13 ; 1d100: [29] = 29
Conditions: Sustain.

Predat wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:14 pmPre nods to the Dr., "spoke with some of the spirits at one of the massacres. It is not pretty out there." That was an understatement.
Doctor Ravenscroft inwardly sighs. "I believe it was the soul of one of the attackers, though he took possession of the body of a small boy who had died on the scene. He said that they head for a place to the north known as Ironhold." Ravenscroft says confidently.

if asked how he spoke with the spirit. "A power of the mind, one of the few I have." The Doctor quickly says as to not sound like a necromancer.

Doctor Ravenscroft looks to Predat. "So about lodgings that I asked you earlier? I'm certain the captain can't do much at this hour, and I am bereft of personal energy from our forced march." The doctor asks, clearly wanting to rest.
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
[hr][/hr]
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
[hr][/hr]
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
[hr][/hr]
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy Adventures”