Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Only adventured-related threads are found here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Grace
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Grace »

Perception: 1d100 = 22: 22 (36%)
JIC: 1d20 = 13: 13, 1d100 = 29: 29

ISP: 164/164

Conditions
Sustain, Duration: 9 days remaining (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed)

Grace mentally shrugs when no one takes her up on her offer to psychically diagnose whatever is going on with Ramsis. Fine, whatever. I won't use my awesome healing skills to help these guys. They can deal with the doctor. Grace mounts Buttercup and rides quietly, keeping an eye out for signs of trouble. Hopefully we get to Llorn soon.

If Margaret accepts the offer of the knife, Grace nods and says, "No problem." If she rejects the offer of the knife, Grace shrugs and says, as she tucks it into one of her saddlebags. "Suit yourself."
Grace Alexander

HP: 23/23
SDC: 10/10

Conditions:
Sixth Sense
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 40: 40
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 19: 19
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 76: 76

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 9 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)
Fly as the Eagle (25 P.P.E., 200 Min, [50 MPH, +1 Parry, +2 Dodge, +2 Damage on Diving attack])

Skills -


POST -
Grace wrote:Grace nods at Margaret's suggestion that the doctor look over Ramsis. ”That's a good idea. I could use my psychic diagnosis ability, but that can take awhile.”

Ramsis waves his good hand in a “dont bother” motion as he says to the group ”I am ashamed to say this is caused by my lack of proper fealty to my lady. I must repent for my lax ways, then she will restore my hand.” He raises his eyes to the sky ”I hear you,Mistress. I will pay better care in my discipline. I offer amends.” With that, he finishes packing up his gear, slowly with only one hand. ”I need to fix this quickly. I am useless like this. I must make my lady proud.” With a grunt as he does the final knot on his hand wrap, after stowing his gear as best he can, Ramsis simply says ’Ready and willing to continue.’
User avatar
Predat
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Predat »

Perception: 1d100 = 50: 50 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 10: 10 1d20 = 13: 13

Conditions: Sustain (3 days)

Pre shakes his head, "No, we are on the road and almost there. Llorn needs to know what is going on. Let us keep moving, We can rest after we report in." Wonder what the Duke is going to do about this incursion? Can't let Orcs run rogue over the countryside. Then they have to deal with whatever is pushing them this way. Well that is what the Brigade is for. Pre waits while the casters get juiced back up and then he will push forward.

Detect Ambush - 1d100 = 28: 28 / 87% (Looking for trouble)
Detect Concealment/Traps - 1d100 = 55: 55 / 77% (Looking for trouble)
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 61 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
[ooc]Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.
[/ooc]
Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20 = 16: 16 1d100 = 52: 52
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 65: 65

Nothing at all meets Crow-Silhouette's senses as she reaches out mentally for the sword as a doubt and reality consumes her expectations. As she closed in on the stick she expected so many more possibilities than, well, this. Looking around she broods as she admonishes herself that she should have looked for the sword too, back at the unfortunates body. However she had even more confusion at hand thinking to herself,"The stick didn't move though on it's own." That was a fair bit of reasoning, but now the question she posed to herself,"What moved it, if not the man?" Looking around on the ground she looks for any obvious steps, prints, or holes where a foot and leg were stuck.

Upon asking herself that question many other thoughts struggle to the front in a frustrating pile as she begins to sulk, her feathers ruffling in the wind and rain, as her head turns peering about in search of a solution. Feeling tense down her avian neck she flaps her wings and cranes her neck as to stretch at the shoulders feeling constrained by the events, wanting to go back in time to make a different move, but this was where the decisions landed her. Literally.

Her instinct was to take off further south as the staff moved this way, she assumes in the hands of her quarry. Hanging her head she wards off the need to make a hasty and panicky decision and tells herself,"Plan." Breathing in a small breath and out wet with rain she looks up into the torrent and reminds herself,"You can fix this. Just make a new plan with all you know, no assumptions."

Pondering she stares at the stick, black, glistening, once so full of purpose now lost in a dead end. Just like her next to it. Nodding slowly she realizes thinking,"Go back. If the people were running the thing they were running away from is near there and as well the thing they fled to." Now starting to dip in a kind of whole body nod she finds herself in appreciation of this plan more than picking a random direction as instinct said to do when lost.

Looking at the stick though she sighs having a mini-argument with herself,"Without the guidepost of the staff luring you being a crow was fine, but now you should adapt. Right? You need to be able to see better and fly stronger. Yes. So might as well take the staff, stow it, and change? No." Her thought process jarred at her indecision,"No? You just agreed that these things are good! Answering herself she thinks,"Yes, but you'll be lower on your reserves for the choice and besides what if it is just a stick and nothing more? before again considering,"Fine, assume it is just a stick, it still can be given in goodwill to those others if you have to find them."

Arguing with herself she practically squawks,"No!" As she hops in place in a circle maligning her decisions so far telling herself,"The man and sword are out here, he killed one for knowing something. Assume he is with the Western Empire that tracks with why you're here in the first place. Find this army, find the man? Complete the reason you came out here too?"
Thinking that over she realizes with dread,"But he probably followed them. Why did you not think of that before?" Forgiving herself she adds,"Because you found the staff and made an assumption it was carried away by the man." Immediately that forgiveness fades with further blame,"A wrong assumption..."

After some time sitting silently in the rain her mind calms down as she reminds herself to take steps,"No assumptions, think from now on, plan." Breathing a little raven sigh she asks herself,"Is the stick worth taking? Without assumptions, no. Those others could be dead for all you know or long gone, so it has no value. What makes it worth taking? If it is magic."
Nodding to herself admits,"So If magic both taking the staff and changing to a hawk are increased in worth to spend the energy. Good!" Casting Sense magic (-4 PPE) to see if the staff is magical she observes it.

Contingency 1: If staff is not magical she will curse the stick, appreciate the lesson, and fly back to generally where the mage had died. Astronomy & Navigation -- 42% / 1d100 = 99: 99 (Finding her way back to the body, but first turning directly away from the staff of her original approach to it here and heading that way.)

Contingency 2: If the staff is magical that will weigh enough in her decision to warrant expending energy to change shape to collect the stick for later and the eventual loss of more energy to change to a hawk for better sight and flight. Moving herself to solid rock for footing she will end her metamorphosis before reaching down to pick up the now realized magical staff. She will then stow it in her Dimensional Pocket for later. If the staff is heavier than the remaining capacity she will take out a water skin, drink some of it, and empty the contents before replacing it empty and retrying to put the staff inside. As this kind of weapon wasn't her style she wonders ruefully,"Maybe Tyral will like it? You could use the goodwill with him Sil..." Imagining the conversation she plays it out,"Hey Tyral, so I got this off a dead mage who was killed by someone possessing my father's sword, you want it?" Shaking her head she laughs as her hair sways side to side against the top of her shoulders startling her. For a second she found herself in a strange middle ground of having a sense of nearly forgetting she wasn't a crow as it was such a consuming and natural feeling to be metamorphosed.

Done stowing the staff the problem she had now was which way to go as she returns to the first and only sane choice from before,"Yes, go back and see if you can sense the sword. If not, make a new decision?" Sitting as a human she considers how to accomplish finding the sword a little further.

(Note for GM: I have the next post ready for the most part, this just got too complex without confirmation of what happens.)

[ooc=Gear Carried]Equipment

Carried/In Hand

Worn on Person (Total weight carried 3.75 Ibs; dimensional bag)


Belt (1/4 Ibs)[/b]
• Attachment: Medium, Sack: 1 Fire Globe (Normal, lvl 8) (1 Ibs)
• Attachment: Lucky/Unlucky Dagger (1/2 Ibs)
• Attachment: Dimensional Bag (2 Ibs)

Dimensional Bag (On Silhouette) (2 Ibs bag) (25.5 Ibs internal)
Image
Uncommon Enchanted Satchel
• Effect: Dimensional Pocket (8.0 Years, 30 lbs. Max Weight)
• Weight: 2.0 lbs.
• Modifiers: Ley-Line Crafted
Source: BoM pg.247
Contains

Socks, Pair (1/4 Ibs)
Boots (2 1/2 lbs together)



Utility Belt
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: knife, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
• Attachment: Thread of Iron (5')
• Attachment: Magic Bandages (11')
• Attachment: Aura of Non-Scent 1 oz. (3/5 Doses, approximately 20 minutes per dose)


Shirt (wool) (1/2 Ibs)
Work Pants (1/2 Ibs)
Kobold Throwing Knives (4) (2 on forearms/2 under pants in boots) (8th Lvl Lightning Strike Enchanted, Ley-Line Strength) (1/2 Ibs each)

Short Bow (Back/w quiver) (1 Ibs)
--Quiver: Arrows (36/36 arrows) (Back) 1 1/2 Ibs)

Cloak of Shadows (3 lbs)
Dagger of Foebane (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)
Foebane Dagger of Good (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)
(Worn under shirt at small of back)

Skull of Knowledge (2.5 Ibs)
2 x Water skin (1 quart) (2 Ibs each full)

Small Sacks (Items with * bundled in this sack for ease) (1 Ibs internal)
*(3) Doses of Witchbane: (Contact poison) A blend of toxins. Damage: 3D6 per melee round for two melees.
*(3) Doses of Viper: (Ingestive): Slight tart taste, slight odor, does 6D6 damage per dose.
*(2) Doses of Gibber: Damage (Contact poison/touch as a handshake): 3D6 initially as well as an inability to speak coherently. Try as the victim might, he will not be able to speak anything that does not come out as gibberish. He still can write and use sign language, however. The mumbling effects last for 3D4 days. Note: For each dose the victim takes of Gibber, there is a 3% cumulative chance the effects are permanent.
Telepathic Stone (Elias had distant end stone) (1/2 Ibs)

1 Firewick ("Acba," to light, 1 minute per with 20/20 activation's);
Heart of Flame 2 oz. (2 doses each: Torch sized fire grow/spread 3x size for 1D4 melees.)
1 Tinder box
Soap (2 oz.)
Goblin Skull x1 (1/2 Ibs)
Magical Scroll • Effect: Necromancy Spell: Skull with Flaming Eyes (13th level spell)
6 Fire Globe (Leyline Strength, lvl 8) (1 Ibs each)
2 Bottles of ink (2oz each) (Black & Red), 3 Crow Quill pens
4 Graphite sticks/4 Chalk sticks
12 sheets of parchment paper

((END OF DIMENSIONAL BAGS CONTENTS)))


((((END OF EFFECTS CARRIED BY SILHOUETTE)))))
[/ooc]
Last edited by Silhouette on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Magpie
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Magpie »

Perception: 1d100 = 58: 58 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 2: 2 / 1d100 = 69: 69
Conditions: Sustain (9 days: 2 hours of sleep, no food or drink needed), Flying

“Thank you,”
Lady Margaret says, accepting the knife that Grace offers to her. She gives it a quick look over and decides that it isn’t as well-made as her Dwarven weapon. After being on the run for some time now, Margaret believes that it would be best to have any weapon, even a shoddy one, over no weapon at all. Her eyes flick to Grace, wondering over the other woman’s motives. Women sticking together? Margaret wonders just how trustworthy Grace might be.

Margaret shrugs away her thoughts as the party decides to move on from the horrific scene that has taken up their time. Llorn will be a sight for sore eyes, she keeps to herself as she takes flight.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25/25
S.D.C.: 9/9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 2000
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn


[hr][/hr]

Predat decides that with only 60 miles to go and the need to warn Llorn of a potential threat, the group should push onward although Margaret and Grace realize that this will push the group’s equine mounts the very farthest edge of their limits and they probably should not be ridden again for a couple days.

An hour and a half later they run across the aftermath of a 2nd (much smaller) attack, though there do not appear to be any Orc bodies (there are 4 human dead of varied ages). It may have been another Orc attack, or run of the mill other bandits. Nearly another 3 hours later (now in the midst of a 2nd additional round of flight spells), the group find themselves within sight of Llorn’s Victory Gate (entering into the Sprawl) as the sun has set and the Gate is getting ready to close.


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -20 SDC, -30 PPE, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc: -83 PPE, - 8 ISP
Margaret:
Grace:

[hr][/hr]

SILHOUETTE

Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 1545
Environment: Intense Thunderstorm
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


[hr][/hr]

Avian-Sil weighs a number of options, talking herself through her thoughts, ,"Is the stick worth taking? Without assumptions, no. Those others could be dead for all you know or long gone, so it has no value. What makes it worth taking? If it is magic." and casts Sense Magic (-4 PPE), determining in short order that the ebony stick is indeed enchanted. Silhouette steps up onto to solid rock for footing and ends her metamorphosis before reaching down to pick up the short staff [3lbs], and stows it in her Dimensional Pocket for later. As the wind driven rain falls in sheets, a chill begins to creep into Silhouette's human(-appearing) bones.


Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -110 PPE, -9 SDC, -30 ISP, Psionic Seeking [12.00 Min]


What are you doing?
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [24%]: 1d100 = 10: 10
D20 JiC: 1d20 = 9: 9
D100 JiC: 1d100 = 4: 4

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 9 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)
Fly as the Eagle (25 P.P.E., 200 Min, [50 MPH, +1 Parry, +2 Dodge, +2 Damage on Diving attack])

Skills -
Lore: Religion (Jungle Pantheon, Cult of Panath, Cult of Netosa, Dragonwright, Church of Taut, Church of Light and Dark) 60% / 1d100 = 75: 75 - who has temples or churches here

POST -
Ramsis does his best to concentrate as the gates get closer. ” Wow!! Last time thru here, I didn’t get a good look. This time I will visit the temple of the lady and then look around.” He enjoys the flight for the remaining time. As he flies, he does a quick frisk of himself ’Proximo?? You doing okay?” Feeling exhilaration from his familiar, Ramsis lets out a small smile of contentment. ” Glad to know you enjoy flying. Hang on, we are almost there.” Feeling some aches and pains leftover from the tea incident, Ramsis decides to let himself relax and try to not do too much strenuous activity till he is back to normal. ’ I need a bed and a washbasin. Add in a week of sleep and i hould be fine. Oh, also need a large meal. This roughing it life is not for me. I need my comforts.”

((OOC: will edit as others post, if necessary))

Butcher's Bill
Ramsis: -20 SDC, -30 PPE, Hand Issues [** Get 3 Posts in on Time ] -- 2 of 3??
User avatar
Grace
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Grace »

Perception: 1d100 = 48: 48 (36%)
JIC: 1d20 = 18: 18, 1d100 = 92: 92

ISP: 164/164

Conditions
Sustain, Duration: 9 days remaining (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed)

Realizing how tired Buttercup must be, Grace dismounts and walks beside her as they approach Llorn. Patting Buttercup gently on her flank, Grace says softly, ”Good job, girl! I'm going to get you some nice hay and let you get some rest while we're in Llorn.” When they come upon the 4 dead bodies, Grace does a quick search to see if there is anything of value. She isn't expecting much, but figures it never hurts to look.

Reaching Victory Gate, Grace look on in awe at the largest city she had ever seen in her life. Oh wow, it puts my little village to shame! Grace thinks to herself. She's a bit alarmed when it looks like the gates are about to be closed. Grace asks Tyrall, ”Is there anything we need to do to get into Llorn? It looks like they're getting ready to close the gates. We should hurry!”
Grace Alexander

HP: 23/23
SDC: 10/10

Conditions:
Sixth Sense
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20 = 8: 8 1d100 = 100: 100
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 5: 5

Turning the black stave hand over hand a moment as she plucks it from the mud, Silhouette allows a small degree of satisfaction to outweigh her failure in finding the sword. The satisfaction came more from checking the stave before leaving it behind than the discovery though as she tells herself,"Right, no assumptions, only results." Stowing it in the dimensional pocket she pats it in rhythm as she thinks appreciatively of the the container as it occurs to her,"This was a gift, he didn't even ask for anything in return..." A smile crosses her face at that as she looks at the humble seeming bag while the cold rain feels refreshing against her skin, if not sapping cold.

Pausing Silhouette's smile turns neutral as she realizes what she had just done,"Another assumption..." Closing her eyes and shaking her had at herself she mumbles through pursed lips,"Idiot." Opening the bag again she pulls out the staff she just put away. Looking it over she turns it slowly as she lifts it to her eyes looking for anything peculiar and noting any details, such as marks, wear, gouges, and the like as writing. After a while she will sit while turning the staff in her hands looking around the environment in thought while trying to ignore the rain.

"Hmm." Sliding her hand along the length she asks herself,"What did your owner find and what might I do to find the same?" It was a silly question but she posed it more to consider the situation in self reflection as she adds,"But not to find the same sad end..."

For the moment she decides to rearrange what she's wearing. Given the rain she stows the fire globe from her belt and straps two of the enchanted kobold throwing knives to her belt in exchange. Thinking about what she saw with those wolves she removes her Lucky-Unlucky dagger, for as much as she is endeared to it, priorities won out as it too trades places with the Foebane Dagger of Good. Clasping the buckle on the magic knife to her belt she sags,"There's those outposts on that river south of Hadrian's...but that too is still pretty far away." Shaking her head again she accepts the reality,"Too much ground to cover with this storm and low visibility equals low chances of finding all but more stony earth." The knowledge left her mouth feeling dry from not knowing how she was going to find the man with her father's sword.

Nodding to herself she restarts the task of finding a solution thinking,"You know that the nearest habitable place is the Cove." Scrunching her lips she drums her fingers against the staff,"Your last owner said Nomel Rabb..." Shaking her head she decides,"Not at the Cove, because we are so, so far away horses would not make it in even half a day." Sighing Silhouette looks down on the staff wondering,"So where is this Nomel Rabb, mmm?" Cursing Silhouette mutters exasperatedly,"If only this storm would break... I need a breakthrough!"

History -- 47% / 1d100 = 93: 93(Trying to recall any recollections of a Nomel Rabb's in the Eastern Territory.)




[ooc=Gear Carried]Equipment

Carried/In Hand

Worn on Person (Total weight carried 4 Ibs; dimensional bag)


Belt (1/4 Ibs)[/b]
• Attachment: Kobold Throwing Knife ( (8th Lvl Lightning Strike Enchanted, Ley-Line Strength) (1/2 Ibs each)
• Attachment: Kobold Throwing Knife ( (8th Lvl Lightning Strike Enchanted, Ley-Line Strength) (1/2 Ibs each)
• Attachment: Foebane Dagger of Good (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)
• Attachment: Dimensional Bag (2 Ibs)

Dimensional Bag (On Silhouette) (2 Ibs bag) (25.5 Ibs internal)
Image
Uncommon Enchanted Satchel
• Effect: Dimensional Pocket (8.0 Years, 30 lbs. Max Weight)
• Weight: 2.0 lbs.
• Modifiers: Ley-Line Crafted
Source: BoM pg.247
Contains

Socks, Pair (1/4 Ibs)
Boots (2 1/2 lbs together)
Medium, Sack: 1 Fire Globe (Normal, lvl 8) (1 Ibs)
Lucky/Unlucky Dagger
(1/2 Ibs)

Utility Belt
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: knife, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
• Attachment: Thread of Iron (5')
• Attachment: Magic Bandages (11')
• Attachment: Aura of Non-Scent 1 oz. (3/5 Doses, approximately 20 minutes per dose)


Shirt (wool) (1/2 Ibs)
Work Pants (1/2 Ibs)
Kobold Throwing Knives (4) (2 on forearms/2 under pants in boots) (8th Lvl Lightning Strike Enchanted, Ley-Line Strength) (1/2 Ibs each)

Short Bow (Back/w quiver) (1 Ibs)
--Quiver: Arrows (36/36 arrows) (Back) 1 1/2 Ibs)

Cloak of Shadows (3 lbs)
Dagger of Foebane (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)

(Worn under shirt at small of back)

Skull of Knowledge (2.5 Ibs)
2 x Water skin (1 quart) (2 Ibs each full)

Small Sacks (Items with * bundled in this sack for ease) (1 Ibs internal)
*(3) Doses of Witchbane: (Contact poison) A blend of toxins. Damage: 3D6 per melee round for two melees.
*(3) Doses of Viper: (Ingestive): Slight tart taste, slight odor, does 6D6 damage per dose.
*(2) Doses of Gibber: Damage (Contact poison/touch as a handshake): 3D6 initially as well as an inability to speak coherently. Try as the victim might, he will not be able to speak anything that does not come out as gibberish. He still can write and use sign language, however. The mumbling effects last for 3D4 days. Note: For each dose the victim takes of Gibber, there is a 3% cumulative chance the effects are permanent.
Telepathic Stone (Elias had distant end stone) (1/2 Ibs)

1 Firewick ("Acba," to light, 1 minute per with 20/20 activation's);
Heart of Flame 2 oz. (2 doses each: Torch sized fire grow/spread 3x size for 1D4 melees.)
1 Tinder box
Soap (2 oz.)
Goblin Skull x1 (1/2 Ibs)
Magical Scroll • Effect: Necromancy Spell: Skull with Flaming Eyes (13th level spell)
6 Fire Globe (Leyline Strength, lvl 8) (1 Ibs each)
2 Bottles of ink (2oz each) (Black & Red), 3 Crow Quill pens
4 Graphite sticks/4 Chalk sticks
12 sheets of parchment paper

((END OF DIMENSIONAL BAGS CONTENTS)))


((((END OF EFFECTS CARRIED BY SILHOUETTE)))))
[/ooc]
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Predat
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Predat »

Perception: 1d100 = 98: 98 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 35: 35 1d20 = 1: 1

Conditions: Sustain (3 days)

Pre heads through the gates, "I am going straight to Captain De'vaue." He realizes the new people may not know who that is, these are all new people, so he says, "He is the Captain of the Duke's Guard." When he gets there he tells the guard, "I need to speak with Captain De'vaue straight away. It concerns a mission he sent me on and the security of Llorn." Hope it is enough to get something going before too much of the countryside is devastated.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 61 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
[ooc]Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.
[/ooc]
Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Magpie
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Magpie »

Perception: 1d100 = 75: 75 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 8: 8 / 1d100 = 85: 85
Conditions: Sustain (9 days: 2 hours of sleep, no food or drink needed)

The Victory Gate is a sight for sore eyes. Thank goodness! We have found civilization once more, Lady Margaret keeps to herself, touching down after a long flight. She smiles at her traveling companion, Dr. Ravenscroft, then nods somberly in agreement with Predat. “Yes, the authorities ought to know about the bodies we’ve discovered.” Looking back at the doctor, she adds, “The child’s information may be useful as well.” She takes a deep breath and tries to forget the dead child speaking to Ravenscroft.

When Grace frets over the gates preparing to close, Margaret suggests, “Perhaps we should enter the city, then decide our next steps.”
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25/25
S.D.C.: 9/9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100 = 16: 16/49%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 14: 14; 1d100 = 8: 8
Conditions: Sixth Sense.

As the group approaches Llorn, Doctor Ravenscroft begins to get anxious. From the distance, still miles out, he can see the edifice that is the unofficial capital of the Eastern Territories, and it's bigger than any city he has ever witnessed. You could fit the whole population of Byzantium in this city alone. How are they not the rulers of the known world? Doctor Ravenscroft thinks as the group sets down and finishes walking to the line to enter the Victory Gate.

"This is largest city I have ever seen." The doctor says to no one in particular.

When Predat makes his declaration to the city guard, the Doctor pauses and watches the scene unfold.

Doctor Ravenscroft is not as much starstruck that he doesn't understand the need for alacrity, and makes haste to the gate so that he can enter the city before it closes for the night. If/when the guards question him, Doctor Ravenscroft is mostly honest, telling them all the information that he's told the group in general.
Doctor Ravenscroft
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 2100
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn


[hr][/hr]

Hey Stupid gives a valiant effort but Pre can tell his strength is rapidly flagging as he heads for the gates, "I am going straight to Captain De'vaue." The eandroth then clarifies, "He is the Captain of the Duke's Guard." The group take up a place at the end of the lineWhen he gets there he tells the guard, "I need to speak with Captain De'vaue straight away. It concerns a mission he sent me on and the security of Llorn."

Meanwhile Grace, Ramsis, Ravenscroft, Tyral, and Margaret trail a bit. Tyral shakes his head at Grace, "Not particularly. It’s an expensive city, and they like to tax everything. Magic users and Psychics have to register up at the Brotherhood of Magic … no y’know, witches, or summoning demons, no necromancy. Basically just common sense stuff." Margaret suggests, “Perhaps we should enter the city, then decide our next steps.”

Predat and company are eventually admitted to Llorn just ahead of the last entrants for the evening. Predat is told that De’vaue can be found either at the Mistoan War Academy or up at the Palace, the gate captain is unsure which this evening.


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -20 SDC, -30 PPE, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc: -83 PPE, - 8 ISP
Margaret:
Grace:

[hr][/hr]

SILHOUETTE

Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 1600
Environment: Intense Thunderstorm
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


[hr][/hr]

Silhouette mulls over acquisition of the magic staff as she shoves it into her bag, then pulls it back out to study its rainslicked surface in the midst of the storm. There do not appear to be any markings or carvings on the 4ft length and it bears some damage where it looks to have taken a blade edge … and some very large teethmarks at some point. Sighing Silhouette looks down on the staff wondering, where Nomel Rabb might be. Silhouette racks her brain long and hard and eventually confirms that which she already knew, she does not know Nomel Rabb, she has no idea if it is a person, place, or thing. She does not know if Nomel Rabb is a mountain, or a canyon, a cave, stream, or a boat. Silhouette, newly arrived from the jungles of the south just a few short months ago realizes that she does not seem to have enough information.

The Howling Lands occupy a patch of broken landscape of twisted trees and shattered boulders between the Shattered Mountains and the Old Kingdom River. It is wild land of rock-strewn ground unsuitable for human settlement, and even the Danzi and denizens of the Old Kingdom avoid it. The ground is so rocky that the land is unsuitable for tilling and it is a miracle that any trees and vegetation can grow at all. The splintered stone is as sharp as knives in some places while loose and prone to crumbling underfoot in others. In any case, trying to walk across the uneven ground is difficult at best.

Extra care must be taken when leading a horse or other hoofed animal through the stone covered land, and attempting to move any faster is quite likely to cause injury to the animal, ranging from simple cuts to twisted ankles and broken legs. Riding such as seen in her prior vision was extremely dangerous bordering on reckless. The few patrols that Llorn and the Dominion Army have sent in to investigate have either disappeared or returned to warn of ghosts and demons lurking in the shadows and striking down all who disturb them. The presence of Spectres, Poltergeists, Haunting Entities and Tectonic Entities (made of thorns, deadwood and stone) have been confirmed. The Shattered Mountains are home to a wide diversity of wildlife, ranging from mountain goats and deer who survive on the wiry alpine grass that struggles in the stony crags, to birds of prey and monsters including sphinx, Dragon Wolf, Za, Chimera, Dragondactyl, Rock Crawlers, and Worms of Taut. Some claim there are a few Titans living in the ruins that dot the peaks, and even a small isolated clan of Danzi and Cyclops who have chosen the rigors of the mountains over the comparative ease of the lowlands. There are ruins cut into the cliffs and towers on the mountain peaks are scattered across the entire length of the range, cut right into the side of the mountain (similar in appearance to the cliff homes of the Pueblo Indians in the western United States). They are not of the design of any known people, further, on the highest cliffs are two dozen broken towers running the length of the mountains, known as The Citadels. The southern slopes of the Shattered Mountains are home to a large, militant brood of Kobolds, thousands strong. They mostly live below ground in immense caverns, but have been known to attack anyone attempting to cross their mountains from either side.


Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -110 PPE, -9 SDC, -30 ISP


What are you doing?
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100 = 94: 94/49%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 9: 9; 1d100 = 93: 93
Conditions: Sixth Sense, Outta Juice, Sustain (Duration: 9 days remaining (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed))

Once through the gate, Doctor Ravenscroft looks to the others. "So are we all going to see this Captain De'vaue, or just you're going Predat? Also do we need to find a place for accommodations, or do you all have something already? The doctor asks the already established members of the group. While I really have no need to sleep really, I am out of reserves and need to meditate at the very least. the doctor thinks as he follows someones lead. Not quite ready to deal with the Mage guild here yet.

The Doctor looks to Margaret and Grace. "Some place is it not?"
Doctor Ravenscroft
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Magpie
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Magpie »

Perception: 1d100 = 64: 64 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 19: 19 / 1d100 = 96: 96
Conditions: Sustain (9 days: 2 hours of sleep, no food or drink needed)

“We were all witnesses to the burned caravans. The captain may wish to speak to all of us,” Margaret says with trepidation. Surely news from home wouldn’t have reached all the way to Llorn...wouldn’t know Bertrand or I, would he? I wasn’t married to a prince after all… Margaret takes in a deep breath to compose herself, lest she appear too nervous to the others. We could hide in plain sight in this city, she thinks, as they enter the city as a group. Necromancy is not allowed? Bertrand could work in secret...

When Ravenscroft asks about lodging, Margaret looks to the others for an answer as well.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25/25
S.D.C.: 9/9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20 = 13: 13 1d100 = 8: 8
Perc: 68% / 1d100 = 59: 59

Her fingers find the marks in the stave Silhouette as she absently ponders their existence as tangible proof of the dangers of this ruggedly desolate place. Thinking back to the memory of previous owner's passing, she felt a twinge of regret in having witnessed the mage's death she as though a bystander having lifted not a finger to alter the outcome, albeit an admittedly heroic sacrifice.

Nodding at a thought to herself she reconsiders herself realizing in a whisper to herself,"You must have really cared about those people..." Blowing suddenly from her lower lip Silhouette sprays rain water from around her mouth saying,"Right, so those people." Tapping the stave against her thigh the changeling Silhouette considers to herself thinking,"One more chance is all you have before you have to seek shelter so think carefully."

Retracing her recent experiences Silhouette considers that she could sense the stave from the poor man's body, which originally put it within a short distance of her. As it was at the edge of her range given that momentary difficulty sensing it she figures to herself,"I'm less than a nine nautical miles from the body as the staff drifted some but not too far." Nodding she half smiles saying,"So you went southeast from the body, and the remaining runners were fleeing... Fleeing which way?"

Silhouette focuses on her approach to recall the orientation of the man and the horse's body when she first saw them as she flew in from the north. Thinking on the man she realizes when viewing his passing, he was in a different position so that would mislead her. Thoughtful she remembers the end,"The dark man wearing her father's sword, before she saw the weapon the man was saying something." Pressing the back of her hand against her forehead over closed eyes she swears at herself,"He was saying something!" Focusing she dives into her mind to relive the man's passing, from his companions riding away to him putting his back to the boulders, to what the man in black wearing her father's sword said after she saw the sword and said," “Leave him. Stop the others, they … “

Noting the look of the twelve foot boulders the mage had put his back to in relation to the direction his companions rode away in the fog and the horses body, Silhouette uses the three points to assess direction from her past observation of the scene when she found it. (Total Recall -2 ISP) Focusing she recalls if she saw similarly detailed rocks an equitable distance from the horse's body as the mage had sheltered against when she observed the site earlier. These things together she thinks, should give her correlation for plotting which way they fled from that position in relation to her approach from the north.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Predat
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Predat »

Perception: 1d100 = 33: 33 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 7: 7 1d20 = 4: 4

Conditions: Sustain (3 days)

Pre drops Hey Stupid off at his usual stable and heads to the palace. Pre hustles through the streets, Well at least I'm back home after that train wreck of a mission. When there he asks for Captain De'vaue. "I need to speak with the Captain right away, it is about a mission he sent me on and the information is critical."
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 61 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
[ooc]Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.
[/ooc]
Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 2200
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn


Predat leads the way back to the Palace and he, Grace, Ramsis, Ravenscroft, Margaret, and, Tyral are eventually led into a room with a large desk, a map dominating a second table, and stacks of paperwork all over the place. Predat recognizes that most bear Red-Brigade seals, and does not for a moment miss any of the paperwork that seemed to spring up in the wake of various missions on behalf of the Dominion. A large grey-bearded human that Predat recognizes to be looks up from a ledger Captain De'vaue with a wave of familiarity, "Tor?! Good to see you. Hadrian's Cove has reestablished contact, first boat came through about 3 hours ago. Report?”


Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -20 SDC, -30 PPE, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc: -83 PPE, - 8 ISP
Margaret:
Grace:


SILHOUETTE

Date: 15 May, 345
Time: 1600
Environment: Intense Thunderstorm
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


Silhouette wracks her brain for the relative direction that the fallen mage’s comrades rode off while he stopped to make a last stand. As best she can tell it was East into the flat craggy landscape, towards the Shattered Mountains (though she has no clue whether they were headed for one of the peaks or one of the canyons).


Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -110 PPE, -9 SDC, -30 ISP


What are you doing?
User avatar
Predat
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: PFRPG - Group 1
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Predat »

Perception: 1d100 = 48: 48 / 70%
JiC: 1d100 = 86: 86 1d20 = 5: 5

Conditions: Sustain (3 days)

Pre gives a nod, "Good to see you as well Captain, You have an orc army that has moved north and crossed the river between here and the Cove. It is a large force. We intercepted a group outside of the Cove and the orc leader claimed they had been forced out of the Old Kingdom by an invading force of humans and mages. Sounds like an army from the Western Empire, but that is just a guess. The orcs have been raiding and they have struck several caravans that we have come across on our way here. You may want to get word to Northolme and Southwatch to start looking south instead of just north. These men and woman came back with me and the mage there" Pre nods to the Dr., "spoke with some of the spirits at one of the massacres. It is not pretty out there." That was an understatement.
Predat Tor

Sixth Sense
Natural A.R.: 12
Horror Factor: 13
H.P.: 72 / 72
S.D.C.: 61 / 161


Armor: Panath's Vanity
[ooc]Legendary Enchanted Plate (full)
A.R.: 17
S.D.C.: 45 / 210
Helm ruined
Weight: under 1 oz.
Modifiers: Superior armor
Magic Features
  • Spell Abilities (3x daily): Fly as the Eagle
  • Weightless: Wearer suffers no movement or encumbrance penalties from armor.
  • Noiseless: Armor makes no sound; wearer suffers no penalty to prowl.
  • Fright Mask/Face-Plate: During combat, wearer can mentally activate the enchantment to animate the face-plate menacingly.
    • Intimidate: 80% or Horror Factor: 15 when activated.
    • When activated, always has the initiative in combat.
    • Opponents likely to view as the most dangerous and be attacked first or by greater numbers.
    • A psionic see aura will not note any significant impression.
[/ooc]
Soundtrack:
Riders on the Storm
Marilyn Manson - Killing Strangers
''Bad'' by Royale Deluxe
Valley Of Wolves - Chosen One
User avatar
Magpie
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Magpie »

Perception: 1d100 = 35: 35 / 21%
JIC: 1d20 = 11: 11 / 1d100 = 49: 49
Conditions: Sustain (9 days: 2 hours of sleep, no food or drink needed)

Skill Rolls:
Intelligence 1d100 = 85 / 48% (to recognize anything interesting among the maps and papers)
Heraldry 1d100 = 60 / 40%/45% (to recognize seals, coats of arms, any families she might be familiar with)

As the party is led into the captain’s office, Margaret slips into old habits. She only half listens to Predat and Captain De'vaue discuss the growing problems with the orcs. From her position, her eyes take in the room, the maps, the paperwork strewn about… Henrik’s office was always tidy...a sailor’s habit. Everything stowed away in case of rough seas, she thinks. Margaret is drawn to the seals and various map markings before her, and she attempts to glean information from them. Although she cannot read the Eastern writings, she is on the lookout for anything that would indicate communication with her homeland. Are we being hunted? Do they believe that I’ve been kidnapped?

When Predat mentions Dr. Ravenscroft, Margaret's eyes move to her companion. She silently instructs him to, Be careful with your words, Bertrand.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25/25
S.D.C.: 9/9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Grace
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Grace »

Perception: 1d100 = 35: 35 (36%)
JIC: 1d20 = 20: 20, 1d100 = 79: 79

Literacy: Eastern 1d100 = 23: 23 (45%)

ISP: 164/164

Conditions
Sustain, Duration: 9 days remaining (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed)

Grace follows the others to the captain's office, taking in the sights of Llorn as they go. I really need to get some sightseeing in while we're here! Grace thinks to herself. This city is magnificent! When they arrive at the captain's office, Grace remains largely silent as she takes in the office and its contents. She tries to read anything that's in her line of sight, like wanted posters or anything that's around out of boredom as Predat talks to the captain and gives him an update.
Grace Alexander

HP: 23/23
SDC: 10/10

Conditions:
Sixth Sense
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100: [24] = 24 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [13] = 13 ; 1d100: [29] = 29
Conditions: Sustain.

Predat wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:14 pmPre nods to the Dr., "spoke with some of the spirits at one of the massacres. It is not pretty out there." That was an understatement.
Doctor Ravenscroft inwardly sighs. "I believe it was the soul of one of the attackers, though he took possession of the body of a small boy who had died on the scene. He said that they head for a place to the north known as Ironhold." Ravenscroft says confidently.

if asked how he spoke with the spirit. "A power of the mind, one of the few I have." The Doctor quickly says as to not sound like a necromancer.

Doctor Ravenscroft looks to Predat. "So about lodgings that I asked you earlier? I'm certain the captain can't do much at this hour, and I am bereft of personal energy from our forced march." The doctor asks, clearly wanting to rest.
Doctor Ravenscroft
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [24%]:
D20 JiC:
D100 JiC:

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 9 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)


Skills -
Lore: Religion (Jungle Pantheon, Cult of Panath, Cult of Netosa, Dragonwright, Church of Taut, Church of Light and Dark) 60% / Invalid dice code! - who has temples or churches here

POST -
Ramsis takes in as much of the sights as he can while they march ojn to the palace. [i]”This place is amazing. I am definitely going to look around more when i can.’[/i] Following Predat, Ramsis wonders how many churches and to which god/goddess they serve.
[hr][/hr]

Ramsis quietly stands at the basck of the room while Predat gives his report. [i]”What do i say? I am not even sure what I did, or why. My lady tark sent me to that place and then I just followed this group.’[/i] He lets a smirk out as he thinks. [i]”All good, any chance to show my lady’s power is fine with me.”[/i] He will just stay quiet and listen.
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 2210
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn


Pre gives a nod to his former commander, "Good to see you as well Captain, You have an orc army that has moved north and crossed the river between here and the Cove. It is a large force. We intercepted a group outside of the Cove and the orc leader claimed they had been forced out of the Old Kingdom by an invading force of humans and mages. Sounds like an army from the Western Empire, but that is just a guess. The orcs have been raiding and they have struck several caravans that we have come across on our way here. You may want to get word to Northolme and Southwatch to start looking south instead of just north. These men and woman came back with me and the mage there" Pre nods to the Dr., "spoke with some of the spirits at one of the massacres. It is not pretty out there."

Doctor Ravenscroft inwardly sighs. "I believe it was the soul of one of the attackers, though he took possession of the body of a small boy who had died on the scene. He said that they head for a place to the north known as Ironhold." Ravenscroft says confidently.

He looks around a bit then back to the Eandroth, "What happened to the Wolfen and that tasty little Southern girl you left with?"

After receiving an answer, Captain De'vaue frowns bleakly, “Probably best your Wolfen is gone. The most warlike of all the Wolfen tribes are the Iron Claws, their capital is Ironhold, a massive fortress surrounded by the war camps of the assembled Wolfen Empire army. Ironhold is a mere 200 miles (320 km) from Southwatch. As if their Iron Claw tribal army of 100,000 battle-hardened Wolfen were not enough. The Wolfen Empire has been massing troops along their southern border for the last five decades. Your reports of a large Orcish force moving North to possibly join up with them is almost as alarming as reports we have gotten of large numbers of previously undetected Canines assembling in the northwestern edges of the Disputed Lands in the foothills of the Bruu-Ga-Belimar Mountains. Despite ongoing efforts Dominion scouts and adventurers, have been unable to provide an accurate count of their numbers or where exactly they are assembling. Military planners at Southwatch and Wisdom estimate the Wolfen and probably Coyles >he spits< to number between another 100,000 and 250,000 strong, while some adventurers and Rangers warn the number is easily twice that ... The Iron Claw claim lands along the southern border between the Wolfen Empire and the Eastern Territory. They claim many of the traditional lands of the Iron Claw are actually now inside the Eastern Territory … Sometimes it seems declaring the entire East as the Dominion of Man feels like grabbing onto the wrong end of a burning log from a campfire. These days I am glad Llorn is all I need to worry about, no longer the Red Brigade." The Captain inquires at length about troops viewed, any and all estimates that Predat, Tyral, and Ravenscroft seem to have for the size, speed, and position of the Orc forces located, and what skirmishes the group had, to obtain the best info the group really has (to aggregate with his other sources).

Grace recalls approaching the Palace through a section the Guards mentioned as the High District, which appeared to behome to the elite of the elite with tree lined roads, and where Magical light posts stand sentry at every corner and the Duke's personal guard makes sure that only those who belong in the High District are there. The homes were large, with lush, landscaped lawns and fancy, wrought-iron fences designed to complement the scenery rather than keep anyone out. There are no 'wanted' posters in this office. There are maps, shields, and swords, etc. on the walls.

Margaret notes that unlike the ancient castles she had frequented across Byzantium, Llorn's Palace is relatively new (having only been completed during the previous Duke's reign), it probably has never even withstood a seige. It is extravagant like the rest of Llorn, with courtyards and flower gardens with plants from all over the world, and walls are covered in exotic woods, marble, and immense tapestries depicting the military triumphs of Llorn. Beneath the decoration, however, is a formidable fortress utilizing both mundane and magical defenses. She sees nothing in the Captain's office that makes reference to Byzantium, or really anything farther north than maybe 100 miles into the the Wolfen Empire, although as a Byzantian she makes note that one one map there seems to be some kind of sea blockade hashed out in the strait between Lopan and the Old Kingdom and a symbol that suggests ... pirates?

Ramsis knows that the Church of Light and Dark are spread throughout the known world and would expect them to have a temple in a City this grand, but that nearly 1000 miles from any jungle, it is unlikely that the Jungle Pantheon or Church of Taut would have a presence. Any cult such as that of Panath, Dragonwright, would be smaller unless the locals had really embraced it, and you saw no statues or decoration that would suggest this was the case in Llorn. Widescale embrace of any cult of the Old Ones, like the Cult of Netosa, by a city of this size would be an open declaration of War upon the rest of the world, news for hundreds of miles around, and likely cause surrounding nations to band together and wipe it out.

Wearily Ravenscroft looks to Predat, "So about lodgings that I asked you earlier? I'm certain the captain can't do much at this hour, and I am bereft of personal energy from our forced march."

De'vaue chuckles audibly, "Ah that's right, Tor think's all of us humans are soft weaklings. Bet he has had you on the road since dawn. If you want to stop in down at the Gold Gate Fortress, they can grab you a barracks bunk for the rest of the night, though I would almost expect you to grab a room at the Brotherhood of Magic ..." If the group accepts, the Captain scribbles out a 2 line note [basically, 'Watch-Commander, find these folks a couple rooms for the night'], then he turns back to Predat, "It is late Tor, come back tomorrow and I'll have 20,000 brought up."



Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -20 SDC, -30 PPE, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc: -83 PPE, - 8 ISP
Margaret:
Grace:


SILHOUETTE

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 600
Environment: Damp and cold
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …



Sunrise finds Silhouette soaked nearly through to the bone. She had opted to try and take shelter of sorts about 300 yards from the location where the staff had been found. Wrapped in her Cloak of Shadows she huddled under a small stone outcropping waiting for sunrise and trying to will herself warm, while fully aware that her sodden leather armor and rain-soaked-socks offered almost no protection from the cold. The changeling had tried to clear and focus her mind to meditate, but physical discomfort, howling wind and periodic (distant) wolves had made the process very difficult, and she likely only got an hour of actual sleep, and maybe 2 of meditation while very much feeling that Changelings are made to be indoors. As the sun begins to rise over the Shattered Mountains, Silhouette feels her teeth begin to chatter less and hopes very much that she has avoided catching a cold.


Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -85 PPE, -9 SDC, -15 ISP


What are you doing?
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100: [56] = 56 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [7] = 7 ; 1d100: [48] = 48
Conditions: Sustain.
Ya-Blik wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:11 pmDe'vaue chuckles audibly, "Ah that's right, Tor think's all of us humans are soft weaklings. Bet he has had you on the road since dawn. If you want to stop in down at the Gold Gate Fortress, they can grab you a barracks bunk for the rest of the night, though I would almost expect you to grab a room at the Brotherhood of Magic ..." If the group accepts, the Captain scribbles out a 2 line note [basically, 'Watch-Commander, find these folks a couple rooms for the night'], then he turns back to Predat, "It is late Tor, come back tomorrow and I'll have 20,000 brought up."
The Doctor looks to the Captain. "I will likely look into joining the Brotherhood soon, as this is both my first visit to the Eastern Territories and Llorn as well. I think you for the offer of lodging." Ravenscroft says as he takes the note.

Once the group is dismissed, Ravenscoft's shoulders slump in seeming exhaustion. "I could use more than a few hours of rest." Ravenscroft says to Margaret, as he makes his way to the barracks. Once there Ravenscroft hands the slip of paper to the guards and waits. When given a room Ravenscroft will meditate until he is topped off.
Doctor Ravenscroft
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Magpie
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Magpie »

Perception: d%: [76] = 76 / 21%
JIC: 1d20: [17] = 17 / d%: [44] = 44
Conditions: Sustain (9 days: 2 hours of sleep, no food or drink needed)

As Lady Margaret’s eyes dart about the captain’s office, she doesn’t see anything to indicate news from home. No posters, no etchings...but there’s a blockade? The line of ship markings on the chart catches her eye. Pirates perhaps?

As Captain De'vaue dismisses the party for the evening, Margaret falls into step with Dr. Ravenscroft. “With Tyral’s spell, I feel well enough to patrol the city walls 30 times. It’s odd though; haven’t had much of an appetite.” She pauses for a moment, trying to remember when she last ate. The thought is quickly abandoned. “But I daresay you have earned some rest, my friend,” she tells Bertrand, knowing full well that he must have exhausted his mystical energy during their journey to Llorn. She gently guides him with a hand on his shoulder as they make their way to the barracks. How weary you seem...
Last edited by Magpie on Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Margaret Evensen
P.P.E.: 6
H.P.: 25/25
S.D.C.: 9/9

Leather of Iron:
• A.R.: 15
• S.D.C.: 100
• Modifiers: Impervious to Fire [Normal fire no damage, Magic fire 1/2 damage]
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20 1d100

Post in progress:
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [27%]: [roll]1d100[/roll]
D20 JiC: [roll]1d20[/roll]
D100 JiC: [roll]1d100[/roll]

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 9 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)


Skills -
*Speaks in Language: Eastern 99% - [roll]1d100[/roll]
*Thinks in Language: Dwarven 70% - [roll]1d100[/roll]

POST -
Ramsis is standing quietly as the others speak. ’This has been a whirlwind of action. I still not sure what my role in this is.” When questioned about what transpired, Ramsis does his best to answer.
After stumbling through his version of what happened, Ramsis returns to being quiet. ”You have given me a tough task,my lady. But I will do as asked. Tark be blessed” As the meeting concludes, Ram follows the others out.

Ramsis will follow the others to the rooms they will be staying in. As they walk Ramsis is very quiet. ”What in Taerk’s name do I do now?’ Trying to cover his fear with bravado, ''I am going to the temple area. I need to do my priestly duties to my lady. I will return when i am able.”


Ramsis checks his gear and sits on his bunk. Crossing his legs, he tries to relax and gather his thoughts.
”okay. I am in a new place, with people I barely know, these same people I have bled with, but I still don't know them. They seem like decent people, definitely good in a fight, but what do I do? “ Taking a deep breath, Ramsis meditates for a bit to calm himself.

After a few minutes, Ramsis opens his eyes feeling better, he gets off his bunk and does some basic exercise to loosen up. ”What say you, Proximo? I think we should head to the Temple district. We can pay our respects, then we can go look around.” Giving Proximo a scratch, Ramsis gathers his gear and heads out.

Knowing what he does about the various religions of the world, Ramsis decides to head for the Temple of Light and Dark first. As he heads off, Ramsis watches the people and places as he passes. Looking thru a young ones eyes, Ramsis is amazed by Llorn.

https://explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewt ... 70&t=14514 - Temple of Light and Dark
Off Topic
POST - Rolls held
Ramsis walks into the Temple and steps to the side. ”*low whistle* This place is nice. Nothing like where i am from.” Checking the stone work as well as the general deco of the temple. Looking around, he tries to find apreist of some kind. Seeing one, he approaches. ”Gods be praised.Brother. I am Ramsis, loyal servant of the Lady Tark. I am here to give thanks. Anything i should know as i am new here.”
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 17 May, 345
Time: 720
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn


Predat: MIA, Grace: Deactivated

Margaret leaves Captain De'vaue's office and tries to convince her necromancer comrade to join her in walking around and exploring the city, however Ravenscroft finds himself bone weary (not tired, just in need of rest). She opts to go with him and Ramsis to seek the promised quarters and eventually finds sleep after a small bit of wandering the halls and finding them uninteresting.

Ramsis will follow the others to the rooms they will be staying in. As they walk Ramsis is very quiet. ”What in Taerk’s name do I do now?’ Trying to cover his fear with bravado, ''I am going to the temple area. I need to do my priestly duties to my lady. I will return when i am able.” He seeks to make his way to and does locate the Temple of Light and Dark, however since it is nearly Midnight when he arrive, the building is large and ornately decorated, but dark (and closed) when he arrives [OOC: Not everything is open 24hrs-a-day]. Eventually, he heads back to the fortress and falls asleep.

Ravenscroft wakens in the morning at the Gold Gate Fortress to the sound of wooden practice swords cracking in rapid staccato in a courtyard outside his private room's window (and the occasional expression of pain from someone a bit too slow). He glances over and spots a note slipped beneath his door:
OOC Comments
Ravenscroft,
I will be heading to the Bazaar to check in with a couple associates and sell off the magic knife thing from the Orc Fort, then heading over to the Brotherhood of Magic in the High District. You are welcome to reach me there, and may feel free to mention me when registering and/or applying for membership.
Regards,
Tyral
Margaret and Ramsis eventually waken as well in their respective rooms (they do not have matching notes).

What are you doing?



Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -10 SDC, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc:
Margaret:


SILHOUETTE

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 600
Environment: Damp and cold
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


OOC Comments
Silhouette Posted "In Progress" Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:06 pm ... but it has been 22 days.



Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -85 PPE, -9 SDC, -15 ISP


What are you doing?
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20: [18] = 18 1d100: [63] = 63
Perc: 68% / 1d100: [60] = 60

Coming out from her horrendous shelter, Silhouette stretches feeling like a revenant stiff, cold, and vengeful. If storm clouds could be murdered, she might have the will after the previous night to hunt every offending cloudburst down for the pleasure of sating her grievance. Breathing out though she peers around the landscape Silhouette nods rueful of her decision to remain in the storm hunting the man as she thinks,"As foes go, the elements are indomitable aren't they?" Clicking her tongue at herself she says to herself remembering her former associate Zephyr,"Right, not exactly everyone has this problem."

Lifting a hand to scratch at her brow she thinks through the night's turmoil remembering a flicker of warmth at one point, that small span of hours when she finally could sleep and meditate, where the cold for just a while didn't bite. Making a thoughtful noise she laughs again talking to herself changing direction,"Yes, bite...luckily none of those wolves found you dummy." Cracking her knuckles she shrugs at the situation at hand telling herself thinking,"It was for the best to wait it out. Lunar magic might have taken you out of the storm but with no baring you'd be lost right now. You at least know where you are."

Stretching again Silhouette looks to the shattered mountains saying to herself,"Oh, look, not being lost you get to know where you are going too!" Considering a moment she decides,"Going to the peaks. Maybe one of those towers you remembered are the thing they talked about fleeing to, besides you might see signs of them on the ground on the way there."

if she hadn't already through the night Silhouette puts the staff away in the dimensional bag as well as her cloak she wore to ward away the cold, she casts a spell to change into an eagle once more, flying at 750 feet scanning the ground and air, just in case, for signs of passage on her way to the shattered mountains peaks.

(Metamorphosis: Animal (-30 PPE) (180min duration))


Note to GM: She didn't have her armor, too heavy to transform with it on.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100: [16] = 16 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [12] = 12 ; 1d100: [11] = 11
Conditions: Sustain (7 days?), Sixth Sense.

Once Bertrand feels refreshed and his magic reserves are either full, or near full will get up from the bed that was loaned to him by the captain. Dressing himself in his usual attire, Bertrand pauses, the leather, metal, and cloth plague mask in hand. I suppose I could not wear it... He thinks before placing it in his bag. Bertrand looks to Gunter, who is perched at the foot of the bed. "Ready for what will likely be an anxiety filled day my friend?" While Bertrand knows Gunter understands him, he also knows that the birds grasp of the future is not exactly awe inspiring. With all of his belongings in hand, Bertrand grabs the note on his way out the door, reading it as he looks for the others.

If he finds Margaret, Bertrand will stop. "It appears mister Tyral has gone off to do his own business. I have to make an appearance at the local mages guild, so as to keep the law off my back. If you'd like to accompany me, I assume we can find some other mischief to get into before we are needed again." Bertrand says with a smirk.

Whether Margaret was found or not, and whether she decides to join Bertrand on his trip doesn't stop the Necromancer from making his way to the high district to make himself known to the local guild.
Bertrand slowly approaches the edifice, and finds where he must go to register. Once there, he will seek out someone to help him. "Good day, I am Doctor Bertrand Ravenscroft late of Byzantium and now hoping to find residence here in Llorn. I came in late last night with a Mister Tyral, who said I should mention him when I arrived here." Bertrand says hat in hand.
Doctor Ravenscroft
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [27%]: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [59] = 59 [/roll]
D20 JiC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [5] = 5 [/roll]
D100 JiC: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [16] = 16 [/roll]

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 8 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)


Skills -
*Speaks in Language: Dwarven 70% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [82] = 82 [/roll]
*Thinks in Language: Dwarven 70% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [75] = 75 [/roll]
First Aid 45% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [75] = 75 [/roll]


POST -
Ramsis softly laughs at himself for not thinking about if the temple was open or not. Turning around, he heads back to his room to wait till morning. Laying on the bed, Ramsis realizes how tired he is, by falling asleep almost right away.

He awakens in the morning. ” Morning, my boy.“ Reaching over, he gives Proximo some scratches. He lays in bed, enjoying the moment. ” Been a while since we slept in a real bed, eh Prox? *yawn, Stretch* What do we do today?” He stretches and gets out of bed. He sits at the little table and rewraps his hand. He stares at his polearm while he does his task. ” What say, Proximo? Maybe I should trade that in and have a glove type weapon made for this. It may be a while before it is right again.’ When he finishes with his hand, he gathers the rest of his meagre gear together, loads up, and heads out into town.

Stopping long enough to grab breakfast to go, Ramsis heads outside and wonders where to go. ” I need a weaponsmith and then to the temple while the weapon is made.’ He starts to stroll around. Ramsis looks for signs indicating weapon shops as he walks. After a few minutes, and just circling the same few blocks, He decides to stop and check his map. He will head for the Grand Bazaar.


https://explorersunlimited.com/eu/viewt ... 9&start=50
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 17 May, 345
Time: 720
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn





Ravenscroft dresses without his mask then locates Margaret's room. In contrast, Margaret sleeps in, luxuriating in the comfort of an absolutely safe bed for the first time in weeks. She sleeps through tapping, then rapping, then knocking at the door by Ravenscroft who eventually simply departs without her. He makes his way wide-eyed through the City in search of the Brotherhood of Magic. The search does not take overly long, after all The Brotherhood is a 120 foot tall spiraling stone tower with a wide base and a pointed peak that is easy to pick out on the horizon. In fact, Bertrand's largest impediment is being stopped by guards patrolling the High District on 3 separate occasions on the basis of the 'fact' that he looks too damn shabby and poor to be in the (extremely upscale) area of manor's and old-money homes for the nobility.

Upon admittance through a large, extremely heavy-looking iron-bound door, the Doctor (after waiting in a small like) introduces himself to a clerk situated at a large desk who greets him with a standardized speech droned with much familiarity, "Welcome to Llorn's Brotherhood of Magic. As you were no-doubt told by the Gate Guards when given your pass to enter, both the magic and psionic registries are kept at the Brotherhood of Magic. The pass given at any city gate allows four hours for a visitor to make lodging arrangements and report to the guild house. Arriving late, or being caught practicing magic or psionics after the pass has expired, means a fine of 500 gold so if you plan on returning please keep the timing obligations in mind. We are open to Wizards, Diabolists, Alchemists and Summoners of all races and sexes. We are an official organization of the city and subject to regulation but free of taxation. Summoners are forbidden to summon infernals; demons, sub-demons, Deevils, alien intelligences and their avatars, entities, or any other demonic supernatural creature. Any Summoner caught doing so is subject to the same penalties applied to Witches and Necromancers throughout the East, which everyone knows is generally death. Are you here to register for a short visit or join?"

Bertrand responds, "Good day, I am Doctor Bertrand Ravenscroft late of Byzantium and now hoping to find residence here in Llorn. I came in late last night with a Mister Tyral, who said I should mention him when I arrived here."

The clerk looks up, "Ah yes, Master Tyral mentioned you northerner. No gate pass problems then. He paid the 250 for you to register, should I send a novice to go fetch him?"

==============

Ramsis wakens and spends some time with his familiar Proximo who seems quite happy stalking insects buzzing through the shafts of sunlight between his curtains. The priest eventually decides to make his way into the human city though and departs receiving a raised eyebrow from the guard at the gate (different from the one who admitted them last evening).

OOC: Ramsis you indicated you "will wander and look at stalls till he sees the dwarven smiths" --- There are multiple Dwarven Smith entries in the Market of Llorn, and personalities have been outlined for them. I do not know which you intend to visit.
The Steel Anvil (Dwarven weaponsmith), Iron-eye's Weaponries (Dwarven weaponsmith), Goldenbeard Armories (Dwarven armorer)

Ramsis walks into a smithy in the Grand Bazaar and approaches the counter, ” Excuse me, cousin. I have an unusual request. *shows left hand* Due to a mishap, my hand is stuck like this. I cannot use my berdiche like this. My request is this… can you use the Bardiche to make a glove type weapon that I can strap over this fist. I am looking for pricing and possibilities.” He will place his Bardiche on the counter and wait.

A heavyset dwarf glances up from some reddened steel he has been shaping on the horn of his anvil, "Depends what you want to do with it cousin. If you want to lop off the shaft to make it more of an axe-size, that would be fairly simple. If you want handle crafted to that gnarled looking grip you have going there ... well I could take a cast. Do you have any grip strength?"

OOC: Do you really want to buy a custom weapon instead of just getting 3 posts in on time?

What are you doing?



Butcher's Bill:
Predat: --165 SDC to Armor, Helmet destroyed
Ramsis: -10 SDC, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc:
Margaret:


SILHOUETTE

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 815
Environment: Damp and cold
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


After lengthy musung and conjecture Silhouette is determined not to let the day slip away, she once more takes on the avian form of an eagle and lifts off heading east towards the Shattered Mountains. The changeling maintains a relatively modest height nearly 1000ft off the ground as she wings her way across the barren and broken landscape. The landscape of boulders and flat mud-plane has little of interest for well over an hour. Over time she detects elevations begin to rise however the winds seem to become more treacherous as they batter from above and below in unexpected drafts. Eventually Silhouette determines that although flight might be a good option the air currents around the mountains are tumultuous and make flight, and especially landing, more difficult than one might think possible. As the air from either side of the mountains strikes the cliffs, it begins to tumble, forming air-shear. On one occasion of sheer terror the forsaken wizard is flung hundreds of feet towards a cliff face before narrowly avoiding crash to test her hollow-bones. She notes that there are indeed birds winging through these skies, but they seem to avoid certain areas. Pondering whether to remain in flight or land and rest Silhouette spots movement on the a path below, part of a tan cloak/cloth caught on something of a bush, but it flutters raggedly in the wind like a forgotten kite.


Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -115 PPE, -9 SDC, -15 ISP


What are you doing?
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100: [17] = 17 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [2] = 2 ; 1d100: [88] = 88
Conditions: Sixth Sense, Sustain (7 days?)
Ya-Blik wrote:"Welcome to Llorn's Brotherhood of Magic. As you were no-doubt told by the Gate Guards when given your pass to enter, both the magic and psionic registries are kept at the Brotherhood of Magic. The pass given at any city gate allows four hours for a visitor to make lodging arrangements and report to the guild house. Arriving late, or being caught practicing magic or psionics after the pass has expired, means a fine of 500 gold so if you plan on returning please keep the timing obligations in mind. We are open to Wizards, Diabolists, Alchemists and Summoners of all races and sexes. We are an official organization of the city and subject to regulation but free of taxation. Summoners are forbidden to summon infernals; demons, sub-demons, Deevils, alien intelligences and their avatars, entities, or any other demonic supernatural creature. Any Summoner caught doing so is subject to the same penalties applied to Witches and Necromancers throughout the East, which everyone knows is generally death. Are you here to register for a short visit or join?"

Bertrand responds, "Good day, I am Doctor Bertrand Ravenscroft late of Byzantium and now hoping to find residence here in Llorn. I came in late last night with a Mister Tyral, who said I should mention him when I arrived here."

The clerk looks up, "Ah yes, Master Tyral mentioned you northerner. No gate pass problems then. He paid the 250 for you to register, should I send a novice to go fetch him?"
Bertrand inwardly sighs before speaking up. "Yes that would be splendid, I'm sure he'll be able to help me through the paperwork so to speak." Ravenscroft says. Hmmmmm. Before silencing the thought, unaware if someone may be reading his mind at the moment.

"I would be here to register by the way, no sense in needing to pay a few for a few hours stay here in town every time I visit, and at the moment I have no real plans of leaving either." The doctor says with a shrug.

The doctor maintains whatever amount of small talk is required, though he looks uncomfortable while doing so.

When Tyral arrives, Bertrand sighs in relief.

"Hello Tyral. I've arrived as you suggested."

Not much more to go on, so I'm hoping for an update.
Doctor Ravenscroft
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d100: [48] = 48 1d20: [20] = 20
Perc: 68% / 1d100: [99] = 99


Flying freely Silhouette balks at her oppressors as she shies away from the looming impact her oppressors the rocks and wind tried to inflict upon her. Rolling over on her back she tucks wings in to counter the dangerous push while she looks to the other avian forms. Like forerunners they were the path to follow, much like following a deer run while racing through the underbrush there were fewer better paths with speed and safety. She didn't know they were deer-runs back in those years, not right way, just that rarely did they fail in finding wonderful clearings to lay and warm by the sun. Her though, she did not really feel that sense of warmth and safety, but she did feel free, if constantly caught unaware by the alien world that the sky was. It held a freedom like standing on a cliff and looking over, anything could happen like someone pushing you suddenly over that edge. It was exhilarating and irreplaceable in it's harsh delineation of baring the whole sky under wing and not.

An eagles cry erupts from her suddenly as she spirals down sighting the tan material, an instinct drawing it from her as she descends peering at it like the predator she was in any shape she wore. This place was so desolate that the smallest sign of human or bipedal life was a glaring marker of recent passing and habitation. She found that almost profound to consider after having been in Llorn, where the smallest absence of people was a peaceful oasis, like the little garden where Aco's statue resided. Thoughtful she considers,"Aco would be very important in the days to come, an oasis was too a bastion of safety, and her hiding embrace could be like a healing bath against... Against what? Like fire to fight fire, darkness to shield against darkness. Yes, that would be it.

Turning her mind back to the cloth she eyes it hungrily as she continues to descend in circles watching for any persons or thing nearby. The last tatters she found included a couple bodies after all and so many of an unexpected danger. Landing if nothing is spied she hops towards the kite-like material hopeful that it would be a touchstone for her decision to head this way as she beaks the material, her mental faculties reaching out for the owner...

Psionic Seeking: 85% / 1d100: [25] = 25
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [27%]: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [94] = 94 [/roll]
D20 JiC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [20] = 20 [/roll]
D100 JiC: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [22] = 22 [/roll]

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 8 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)

Skills -
*Speaks in Language: Dwarven 70% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [31] = 31 [/roll]
*Thinks in Language: Dwarven 70% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [3] = 3 [/roll]

POST -
Ramsis takes a moment to think. ”Alas, no grip of any strength. I will wait and pray. My lady, Tark, has done this for a reason. If it doesn't get fixed, I will return. But *looks at Berdiche* I would be willing to sell that or trade it for something similar just one handed. Maybe an axe?”
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 17 May, 345
Time: 820
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn



"Hello Tyral. I've arrived as you suggested." remarks Bertrand as the Elf enters with a wave. "Right well, I wanted to make sure you did not forget the need to come in and register. I was not sure if you had a more formal title so I just left the funds under Ravenscroft and told the desk to look for a rather thin-Northerner with a Blackbird. The Guard are a bit touchy about unauthorized practitioners ... he shifts languages quite seamlessly to your mother-tongue [Language: Northern Human 97%], but I have been through Byzantium once or twice, so I know you folk and your rules. Not the most forgiving place to practice the mystic studies."

Tyral points back towards the front door, "Let's show you the town a bit. Get some breakfast, see the Bazaar ... I'd like to see an Alchemist about a knife, and Predat was supposed to meet me after lunch." The Northerner has no other plans so together they head for the The Morning Blade, an alchemist's shop in the Grand Bazaar. When the pair enter Tyral waves to a woman with greying hair and almost palpable authority, "Mistress Janyce, good to see you ... I ran across an object that might interest you, oh and please meet an acquaintance of mine, Doctor Ravenscroft." Bertrand finds the interaction to be one of ease and familiarity. He looks around the shop to see a vast array of obviously enchanted objects which would never have been so-displayed back on his home-island. In fact, this lady may well be able to offer some information on the Wand he had recently obtained from their 1-way trip from the North into a night-time castletop skirmish.

Meanwhile, Ramsis's explanation draws a raised eyebrow from the sales-smith, "If ye be cursed by a higher power lad, then your better bet may be to find a way to make it right. Have you been to a temple? Have you sought healing or the guidance of one of yer priests?" Ramsis is fairly confident there is no temple to Tark in the city, but he can tell the fellow is trying to be helpful. He leaves without making a purchase, and is crossing a loud and busy street a few minutes away when he spots Predat striding through the market towards a tavern where the sign out front depicts a Grinning Goblin (with X's for eyes).


What are you doing?



Butcher's Bill:
Ramsis: -10 SDC, Hand Issues [*** Get 3 Posts in on Time and this penalty will be lifted.]
Doc:

User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

SILHOUETTE

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 1015
Environment: Damp and cold
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


Silhouette alights on the ground and approaches the fallen cloak and pulls it from the bush with her tearing beak as she seeks for its owner ... and feels a tug. Whomever this belongs to, they are to the East and up, and if landbound the Eagle surmises they most likely would have followed this path upwards towards the heights.

The changeling-raptor launches skyward and follows the path upwards, ignoring offshoots that occassionally break-off to travel other directions or downslope. Eventually the path terminates at a ruin carved into the cliff face on one side and a small copse of trees clinging to the other. Tied to a broken waist-high knot, are 3 horses she had previously only seen in a vision.



Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -115 PPE, -9 SDC, -21 ISP, 10 minutes of Metamorphosis left


What are you doing?
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [27%]: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [69] = 69 [/roll]
D20 JiC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [14] = 14 [/roll]
D100 JiC: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [24] = 24 [/roll]

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 23/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 8 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)


Skills -
Speaks and Thinks in Language: Dwarven 70% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [34] = 34 [/roll]


POST -
Ramsis gives a small nod to the shopkeep, then turns and heads out. Looking around, he spots Predat. ”Hiya. Predat, right? I be Ramsis, servant of Tark. Remember me from the brief trip?’ He looks up and down the street, ”Mind if i join you? I am new to this place and am still learning my way around.”
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 1d100: [48] = 48
Perc: 68% / 1d100: [19] = 19

Prowl 87% / 1d100: [65] = 65 (Concealing herself in the copse)

Passing the offshoots Silhouette inwardly sighs that it would have required a master tracker to have not been tempted along those branching paths. The realization that her gifts trained by her father's grueling regimen would in turn aid in recovering his own sword was also not lost to her. Even now as she follows this trail she recalls the sensation of her awareness being pulled from her like a hook extending and pulling thread on a loom to its proper place in the whole.

This too was like that thread as she follows the path to the cloaks owner, as if she were destined to this path as the horses come into view. She knew that if the owner moved the thread too went with them, yet the sense that it was all part of a tapestry that she only traced the lines to their end never left. Circling Silhouette wonders,"I suppose this is Nomel Rabb?"

For a moment she considers dropping into the ruins, revealing herself as a friend and letting the metamorphosis drop, but she recalls the reactions of her companions to her nonchalance to nudity and reconsiders. Nudity alone, out here would be off putting to wary travelers she surmises, let alone a stranger in such a state. Inwardly she reminds herself,"Make yourself again one of the crows, nonthreatening to the whole or at least as much as you can."

Looking from the ruin and the copse of trees Silhouette decides thinking in Elven,"That looks to be an excellent place to prepare my meeting with the trio." Pausing she corrects herself,"Quartet." Alighting to the opposite side of the copse from the ruin she uses the trees fullness of body to shield her from observers. Inspecting the copse for solitude, once satisfied Silhouette finds a spot that can accommodate her full size before ending her metamorphosis.

Preparing she begins rearming as she pulls clothing and equipment from her dimensional bag before putting each item on. Donning first her pants, shirt, socks, boots, and then cloak of shadows she turns next to placing her enchanted kobold throwing knives. Fastening each to her wrists and against the inside of her boots she nods. At her belt on either side of her hips, the foebane dagger's, and lastly three doses of Witchbane next to the Fire Globe sack she hung there in turn.

Feeling her water skins a moment in the Dimensional bag she nods a thanks to Tyral's sustaining magic as she finds no desire to quench her thirst after so long a flight. The few interruptions eating and drinking would have had may have thwarted her efforts, let alone her own mistakes this journey doing the same.

Thoughtful of what to equip herself with next her hand touches the skull. Patches skull. Frowning she thinks of what it can do and tilts her head in forfeit of a kind as she thinks,"I should have thought of this already. I might be able to see the man with this..." Pulling the skull from the bag she focuses on Second Sight, on the man with her father's sword she leans forward over the skull and whispers to it,"O' Skull of Knowledge show me the man I seek."

After using the Skull of Knowledge and returning it to her bag, the last she withdraws to wear is her bow and arrows. Stringing the bow and removing her arrows last with care so that they do not rattle in betrayal of her before she was ready, she hooks the quiver to the small of her back. She wished she had her leathers to wear for protection, but she would have to reconsider her decisions in the future for what the dimensional bag could hold, or else continue wishing she had them on her next adventure.

If the results of the skull's vision does bode immediate danger Silhouette will rise from her copse with a smile stretching her face to take the grimness out of her thoughts and from her features before meeting these strangers. Walking to stand behind a shielding tree mindful of scaring these folk and being attacked she calls,"Hail, I come with friendly intent!"

Once someone has replied or shown themselves, or even if not she aims to impart her intent,"I have seen your blue and gray cloaked friend and wish to tell you of his bravery." Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 70% / 1d100: [9] = 9

Skull of knowledge
Note: Skull of Knowledge acts as 3rd level:
Second Sight
Range: 5 miles (8 Ian) per level of experience.
Duration : Two melees (30 seconds).
Saving Th row: None; Mind Block will temporarily prevent the use of
Second Sight.
P.P.E.: Twenty
A unique use of magic that enables a mage to see and hear what another
person is doing at that very moment. To use Second Sight, the
spell caster must have previously encountered/met the individual targeted.
The mage just has to think about that person and he will get a
clairvoyant-like vision showing what that character is doing and saying,
and who he/she is with. The vision is what one might expect to see in a
crystal ball except that the mage sees it in his mind. The vision lasts
only 30 seconds each time the magic is invoked.
A mage can also use second sight to transmit his present activity to
another person. This is a great way to show somebody that the character
is in trouble. Note: The image always consists of true events showing
exactly what is happening when it is happening. The vision can not
be altered or doctored in any way. Only a Mind Block will prevent a
character from being seen through Second Sight. Those being spied
upon have no knowledge of it.


Equipment configuration:

Carried/In Hand

Worn on Person (Total weight carried 3.75 Ibs; dimensional bag)
Short Bow (Back/w quiver) (1 Ibs) --Quiver: Arrows (36/36 arrows) (Back) 1 1/2 Ibs)

Kobold Throwing Knives (4) (2 on forearms/2 under pants in boots) (8th Lvl Lightning Strike Enchanted, Ley-Line Strength) (1/2 Ibs each)

Cloak of Shadows (3 lbs)
Shirt (wool) (1/2 Ibs)
Work Pants (1/2 Ibs)
Socks, Pair (1/4 Ibs)
Boots (2 1/2 lbs together)

Belt (1/4 Ibs)[/b]
• Attachment: *(3) Doses of Witchbane: (Contact poison) A blend of toxins. Damage: 3D6 per melee round for two melees.
• Attachment:Dagger of Foebane (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)
• Attachment:Foebane Dagger of Good (Sheathed on hip) (1 lbs)
• Attachment: Medium, Sack: 1 Fire Globe (Ley-Line Strength, lvl 8) (1 Ibs)
• Attachment:Dimensional Bag (2 Ibs)


Dimensional Bag (On Silhouette) (2 Ibs bag) (30 Ibs internal)
Image
Uncommon Enchanted Satchel
• Effect: Dimensional Pocket (8.0 Years, 30 lbs. Max Weight)
• Weight: 2.0 lbs.
• Modifiers: Ley-Line Crafted
Source: BoM pg.247
Contains
Lucky/Unlucky Dagger
(1/2 Ibs)

Utility Belt (On Silhouette)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: knife, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.
• Attachment: Thread of Iron (5')
• Attachment: Magic Bandages (11')
Aura of Non-Scent 1 oz. (3/5 Doses, approximately 20 minutes per dose)







Skull of Knowledge (2.5 Ibs)
2 x Water skin (1 quart) (2 Ibs each full)
Small Sacks (Items with * bundled in this sack for ease) (1 Ibs internal)
*(3) Doses of Viper: (Ingestive): Slight tart taste, slight odor, does 6D6 damage per dose.
*(2) Doses of Gibber: Damage (Contact poison/touch as a handshake): 3D6 initially as well as an inability to speak coherently. Try as the victim might, he will not be able to speak anything that does not come out as gibberish. He still can write and use sign language, however. The mumbling effects last for 3D4 days. Note: For each dose the victim takes of Gibber, there is a 3% cumulative chance the effects are permanent.
Telepathic Stone (Elias had distant end stone) (1/2 Ibs)

1 Firewick ("Acba," to light, 1 minute per with 20/20 activation's);
Heart of Flame 2 oz. (2 doses each: Torch sized fire grow/spread 3x size for 1D4 melees.)
1 Tinder box
Soap (2 oz.)
Goblin Skull x1 (1/2 Ibs)
Magical Scroll • Effect: Necromancy Spell: Skull with Flaming Eyes (13th level spell)
5 Fire Globe (Leyline Strength, lvl 8) (1 Ibs each)
1 Fire Globe (Normal, lvl 8) (1 Ibs each)
2 Bottles of ink (2oz each) (Black & Red), 3 Crow Quill pens
4 Graphite sticks/4 Chalk sticks
12 sheets of parchment paper

((END OF DIMENSIONAL BAGS CONTENTS)))

((((END OF EFFECTS CARRIED BY SILHOUETTE)))))
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

OOC: RAVENSCROFT IN TRACKER, ALCHEMIST SHOP ON HOLD FOR NOW

Date: 17 May, 345
Time: 830
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn




Ramsis approaches Predat on the street, one of his erstwhile travelling companions, and follows him into the Grinning Goblin pub. The common room is full of strong smells of ale, sweat, and periodically washed humans to calls out in Dwarven to the Eandroth finding a seat at a table with his back to a wall, "Hiya. Predat, right? I be Ramsis, servant of Tark. Remember me from the brief trip? ... Mind if i join you? I am new to this place and am still learning my way around."

Ramsis receives a blank reptilian stare before he eventually repeats himself in Eastern and Predat answers, "Right, Ramsis. Hi. Have a seat." Ramsis unconsciously reaches to climb up onto the human height chair and realizes his hand no longer pains him as it had just a short time ago.

When the tavern girl comes over she looks you up and down and declares, "Pitcher of ale, right? And ... 3 bowls of stew?"


What are you doing?



Butcher's Bill:
Ramsis: -10 SDC
Doc:



SILHOUETTE

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 1025
Environment: Damp and cold
Location: South, and East[?] of Hadrian's Cove …


Silhouette flies down to the ground and reassumes her fully clothed human form a short distance from the horses whom she notes eye her warily, tugging at their tethers and stamping their feet in either a show of wariness or courage, or some combination. The mounts' saddles can be spotted piled on the ground inside the doorway of the ruins a short distance away. The changeling pulls the enchanted skull from her dimensional bag and speaks to it. She focuses on Second Sight and the man with her father's sword she leans forward over the skull and whispers to it, "O' Skull of Knowledge show me the man I seek."

A hollow, wispy voice, reminiscent of but not exactly that of the fallen Patches responds, "The object of your focus is beyond my gaze child." (OOC: The Skull of Knowledge does not cast on you, "the skull relates/speaks about what it has seen or learned." BOM Pg198).

Silhouette returns the Skull of Knowledge to her bag, and calls out towards the ruins, "Hail, I come with friendly intent!" After a few moments, an elderly man in dark robes steps through the doorway so she calls out, "I have seen your blue and gray cloaked friend and wish to tell you of his bravery." His eyes are clear and alert as he looks towards the trees, "It's been days and I certainly see no sign of Reyal, so I suppose he has fallen. Did you speak to him?"



Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -115 PPE, -9 SDC, -21 ISP


What are you doing?
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20: [9] = 9 1d100: [96] = 96
Perc: 68% / 1d100: [79] = 79

Silhouette says to the man,"I did not know his name, Reyal it is?" She half-bows answering his inquiry saying,"I... Reyal and I did not speak. I am sorry he has gone." Silhouette taps her toe uncomfortably at being the bearer of ill tidings as she explains,"Ah, I am Silhouette. I suppose you're thinking how I know of Reyal's bravery given my arriving here behind your flight. I found him, his body, looking for Orcs fleeing into the Eastern territories from conquerors that I suspect to be Western." Silhouette takes a steadying breath and continues,"When I first saw him I thought him a western scout unprepared for the terrain. I could not determine his origin so..." Pausing Silhouette eyes the old man thinking of the fear of magic she had found a few times now, however evidence was that they would likely only regard her with awareness of her ability rather than fear of it,"I used a spirit magic that showed me his final minutes as if I were there, just beyond Reyal's sight."

Silhouette shrugs while imparting her reasons for checking the man as she says,"I thought him maybe a hired scout? I was not expecting a vision of your flight, your man falling, and Reyal giving up his saddle to stand his ground as he told you to flee to here, Nomel Rabb's." Her hand moves toward the ruins to indicate her assumption this was the place as Silhouette recalls that she promised the man's body she would tell of him says,"Reyal made a brave stand. I presume him a warlock of the wind as he illuminated the area, calling many small elementals to his side, he appeared ready to take on dozens of men putting his back to the rocks. I then saw the wolves attack without mercy as they frightfully passed through stone at his back while others came from the front. The wolves did not toy with him. I think they feared him as his passing was quick." Silhouette's eyes fall to the man's feet as she says,"There is more to this to tell why I am here." She rubs her index and thumb along her lips outward and into the little pockets where they met before she hesitantly says,"Your pursuer that commanded the wolves spoke, but I only caught a piece of it before the magic..." Looking back up to the man's eyes she says,"Before Reyal was murdered and the magic could no longer follow his thread in the world. His killer told the wolves to leave him, stop the others, they..."

Silhouette leans her head back on her shoulders not wanting to say the next words as her face scrunches in pain saying,"I came here because I also saw a sword on the man that he shouldn't possess as it belongs to another assuredly a thousand miles from here. I wanted to find these invaders driving the orcs north, but now I need to as I think they and the man are the same company. I am in hope that you can finish the Shadows words? " Silhouette's voice cracks as she says through a lump rising in her throat as the words she realizes she was delaying to admit tumble out,"It is my father's sword and it would not be parted from him unless he were murdered by this man!" Saying the truth she knew made Silhouette rock on her feet as her senses fill with Tictac's grim elven laugh and slight smile that told of years of having heard the same dark humor and bravado of children and men who were yet children trying to impress for all his years over them. Except her jests. She received a crinkle at the edge of his eyes like light breaking through a canopy of forest. Silhouette's sadness washes over her as her emotion and the memories provoke her with their proof of his love as if also speaking to Tictac in recrimination she says to the man before her,"We seem to only find out who matters after they are gone, don't we?" Silhouette's hands unknown to her wipe budding tears from her eyes as she fails to make herself calm in the wake of her broken revere by the words coming from her as she blinks and sniffs remembering herself in front of the man saying with a throat taut with grief, "I, uh, again, am sorry for your friend."[/b]

Silhouette fumbles at her pouch still remembering the past through reddening sclera as she hoarsely rambles,"I, uh, did not think I'd find you and fix my mistake." She clears her throat as the lump there grows saying,"I saw it in the vision and thought it would be near your friend, so I followed it instead of the sword, but found myself far off course as the storm hit and the shadowed man no where to be found. I was going to give it to a wizard I know, if I didn't find you. Well, I found you so..." Silhouette's sniffles break up her words all the while as she pulls the tooth marked black stick from her bag, Reyal's staff.

Silhouette's eyes and mouth twist around her nose as her voice quickens pace with loss and guilt of someone eager to shorten the admission of their tremendous crimes while miserably trying to fit in their begged forgiveness,"Please tell me you know where the man is? I have to find him because if I hadn't left my father wouldn't be dead and this murderer wouldn't have killed your friend and I can't bear knowing he has his sword!" Silhouette takes a step forward to both be closer to the answer and to give the staff over as the world becomes crystalline before her eyes and uncontrollable sobs shake her as awareness of the world leaves her in the way only a broken child can suffer as words burst from her,""He wouldn't have died. He wouldn't... He..." Her accounting of their friend's death and this staff in hand were so much alike her imagined last stand with her father and the sword he lost she could not help but see both as the same in her grief as she takes a wracking breath and cries,"I am sorry I couldn't save him!" Silhouette holds the staff out in both hand uncertain if she was standing or on her knees as she at once talks of of her father, but to the man as well she spoke of Reyal.
Dice rolls
r1d20 r1d100 r1d20: [19]+[13]+[3] = 35
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100: [55] = 55 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [7] = 7 ; 1d100: [29] = 29
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
Ya-Blik wrote:"Hello Tyral. I've arrived as you suggested." remarks Bertrand as the Elf enters with a wave. "Right well, I wanted to make sure you did not forget the need to come in and register. I was not sure if you had a more formal title so I just left the funds under Ravenscroft and told the desk to look for a rather thin-Northerner with a Blackbird. The Guard are a bit touchy about unauthorized practitioners ... he shifts languages quite seamlessly to your mother-tongue [Language: Northern Human 97%], but I have been through Byzantium once or twice, so I know you folk and your rules. Not the most forgiving place to practice the mystic studies."
Bertrand nods. "Only a select few can practice the mystic arts in Byzantium, which I gather is more strict then her in Llorn." The Necromantic Doctor says, trying hard not to chuckle at the situation.
Ya-Blik wrote:Tyral points back towards the front door, "Let's show you the town a bit. Get some breakfast, see the Bazaar ... I'd like to see an Alchemist about a knife, and Predat was supposed to meet me after lunch." The Northerner has no other plans so together they head for the The Morning Blade, an alchemist's shop in the Grand Bazaar. When the pair enter Tyral waves to a woman with greying hair and almost palpable authority, "Mistress Janyce, good to see you ... I ran across an object that might interest you, oh and please meet an acquaintance of mine, Doctor Ravenscroft." Bertrand finds the interaction to be one of ease and familiarity. He looks around the shop to see a vast array of obviously enchanted objects which would never have been so-displayed back on his home-island. In fact, this lady may well be able to offer some information on the Wand he had recently obtained from their 1-way trip from the North into a night-time castletop skirmish.
Bertand nods. "Sounds like a nice change of pace, this city is much larger than any of the ones I've been to." The doctor says with a genuine smile. Ravenscroft follows Tyral through town, and into the Alchemist shop. When Tyral introduces him, Bertand nods. "A pleasure." Bertrand waits for Tyral to state his business before ask questions of his own. "Do you identify the powers of magical items?" Bertrand asks, a hand in his stachel.
Doctor Ravenscroft
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [27%]: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [99] = 99 [/roll]
D20 JiC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [13] = 13 [/roll]
D100 JiC: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [98] = 98 [/roll]

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 13/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:
Sustain (12 PPE, 7 Day, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)


Skills -
Speaks
Thinks in Language: Dwarven 70% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [24] = 24 [/roll]
Speaks in Language: Eastern 99% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [99] = 99 [/roll]

POST -
Date: 17 May, 345
Time: 830
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn

Ramsis smiles at the invite and after dropping his pack and rock thrower against the wall beside him, he climbs up on the chair. Ramsis nods at the tavern girl. ’ Sure.” he looks at Predat ” What do you want?” he grins playfully.

Butcher's Bill
Ramsis: -10 SDC, Hand Issues [** Get 3 Posts in on Time ] -- 2 of 3??
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ya-Blik »

Date: 17 May, 345
Time: 830
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn



GRINNING GOBLIN TAVERN

Ramsis playfully teases Predat who offers a sardonically raised brow, "Pfffffft ..." The tavern girl heads back to the kitchen to get some food and the Eandroth leans back in his chair, "What is your plan then Ramsis, servant of Tark? Made it to the big city. Why were you coming here in the first place? Spin a big web around the coliseum?"

The table is suddenly full with bowls of stew, mugs for ale, and most of a loaf of bread which Predat begins to attack.


THE MORNING BLADE

Tyral pulls the jeweled dueling dagger from the castle-raid out of his satchel and hands it over to the Alchemist. She takes it carefully and lays it out on a velvet cloth on the counter, "That is curious. I think ... come back tomorrow morning." She looks over to Bertrand who is hovering a bit.

"Do you identify the powers of magical items?" Bertrand asks as he slips a hand in his satchel.

"Sure, free this time because Tyral is going to leave that odd piece," nods Janyce. When Ravenscroft pulls out the enchanted length of wood, she nods and offers her hand. After a minute or so of inspection she turns back to you, "So, this is a wand. Seems to have a few different enchantments built for travel and general support. It will cast spells to let you walk on snow, move things without your hands, and has a paralysis spell ... not particularly battle-built, well except that last one but it has potential. It's not a potion (single use), or permanent effect (like a flaming sword), but 6 times each per day. If you are looking to sell, I could do ... 8000?"

OOC Comments
North Wizard's Wand
Image
Crafted Magic Item
Creation Cost: 221 PPE
Magic Features
  • Snow Walking (40.00 min, Self or 2 by touch, See Northern Hinterlands Pg 83)
  • Telekinesis (60' range, 4.00 min, (60lb Max // +3 Strike, +4 Parry), See PF Pg 193)
  • Paralysis: Lesser (60' range, 4.00 min, Paralyze 1 limb (Leg will make standing difficult and movement almost impossible; -90% SPD, and -2 to Parry and Dodge. Cannot affect people inside a vehicle, or in full scale or plate body armor.), See PF Pg 193)
  • (Non-Casters can only use for 1/2 Effect)
  • Casting Frequency: 6x Daily (each spell)
  • Spell Strength: Save vs 14, 4th Level

Curse: None
History: A 8" length of hardwood enchanted by the Wizard Wojak of Byzantium
Tyral meanwhile has stepped over to look at a couple nice-looking robes next to a shelf with 3 sets of boots.

What are you doing?



Butcher's Bill:
Ramsis: -10 SDC
Doc:



SILHOUETTE

Date: 16 May, 345
Time: 1030
Environment: Damp and cold
Location: Howling Lands/Shattered Mountains …


The elderly man's face goes pale then draws taught with resigned sadness as Silhouette tells her tale. When she eventually leaves a moment for response, he does so, "I am Nomel Rabb. Reyal was my youngest son." He hangs his head and leans wearily against the wall for several moments. When Silhouette draws out the short black staff, Rabb simply slides down the wall to sit at its base as tears begin to silently form.

"Please tell me you know where the man is? I have to find him because if I hadn't left my father wouldn't be dead and this murderer wouldn't have killed your friend and I can't bear knowing he has his sword!" rasps Silhouette. But Rabb has nothing to say for several long minutes, "I do not know where the man with the wolves is. He has not come this way. Reyal's friends came. They waited 2 days, but then took one of the tunnels to the East. Back on their way to Wisdom with some fool artifact, some thrice-blessed-backscratcher-of-who-gives-a-crap!! ... I told that boy. I told him that the wind was fickle. You want Magic, you study the craft, no shortcuts ..." with a shudder Nomel puts the black staff to his forehead and closes his eyes.

After some time Silhouette and Rabb pull themselves together, an easy silence of shared grief, "Come inside Silhouette. Time to tap a cask of good brandywine. We can drink to your father and my son ..."


Butcher's Bill:
Silhouette: -115 PPE, -9 SDC, -21 ISP


What are you doing?
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [27%]: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [15] = 15 [/roll]
D20 JiC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [5] = 5 [/roll]
D100 JiC: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [100] = 100 [/roll]

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 13/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:



Skills -
Speaks
Thinks in Language: Dwarven 70% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [1] = 1 [/roll]
Speaks in Language: Eastern 99% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [3] = 3 [/roll]

POST -
Date: 17 May, 345
Time: 830
Environment: Clear and calm
Location: Llorn



GRINNING GOBLIN TAVERN
Ramsis starts eating but stops mid bite as Pre asks about his plans. ”To be honest, i dont have any plans. At least I haven't sat and thought about it. Tark guided me to you and the others and that is as far as I have gotten. What about you?”
User avatar
Silhouette
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:00 pm
Location: lwhiting01
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Silhouette »

JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 1d100: [59] = 59
Perc: 68% / 1d100: [92] = 92



Silhouette's tears fall in waves with each blink of her eyes even as she steps forward to offer her hand to Nomel laying against the crumbling wall. She nods giving agreement to follow Rabb inside glancing around and after a moment says,"I am sorry. I should have tried to keep myself together in the telling." Silhouette breaths out a self soothing breath asking,"Who is Reyel's mother?" Finding comfort in empathy for another instead of self pity she asks her questions.

When entering the man's abode Silhouette cases it for entrances and exits mostly trying to connect the statement of tunnels to where they were, but she takes special interest in what the man's home is furnished like. She assumes that from Nomel's words he was likely one of Tyral's brother's in magic, a wizard.

Silhouette hold's the drink when offered it rolling the cup between her palms thoughtfully before putting her nose to it and taking in the aroma as she asks,"How long have you lived here?" Such questions as,"Did you pick it for the view or those tunnels you spoke of? Do you guard them? Do they go other places besides Wisdom?" Taking a sip of the brandy Silhouette eventually asks feeling it was a way to disarm the grief with memory,"Tell me about your son?" Taking another sip heedless of the eventual effect the alcohol would have on her she listens intently.

In the back of her mind was the man with her father's sword, but this moment of commiseration muted her own urgency. Misery loves company as the saying goes and she herself was trying to hold it together found the engagement away from herself comforting as much as she comforted the man.
Silhouette
P.P.E.: 164/164 | I.S.P.: 58/58 | H.P.: 45/45 | S.D.C.:65/65
Conditions:Sixth Sense, Recognize various magics(see O.O.C. special abilities); Languages: Eastern, Elven, Dwarven, Wolfen, Gnomish, Gobblely, Sign-language
Armor: Studded Leather (AR13 / 38/38 SDC (-5% mobility)
Weapon: In-Hand: Bow. On person: Silver dagger & two dwarven daggers in sheath at belt, 2x throwing inside wrist armor/2x throwing in boots & 36 arrows on back.
Image
User avatar
Doctor Ravenscroft
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Doctor Ravenscroft »

Perception: 1d100: [14] = 14 /49%
Just in Case: 1d20: [1] = 1 ; 1d100: [67] = 67
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
Ya-Blik wrote:"Sure, free this time because Tyral is going to leave that odd piece," nods Janyce. When Ravenscroft pulls out the enchanted length of wood, she nods and offers her hand. After a minute or so of inspection she turns back to you, "So, this is a wand. Seems to have a few different enchantments built for travel and general support. It will cast spells to let you walk on snow, move things without your hands, and has a paralysis spell ... not particularly battle-built, well except that last one but it has potential. It's not a potion (single use), or permanent effect (like a flaming sword), but 6 times each per day. If you are looking to sell, I could do ... 8000?"
Bertrand shakes his head. "No thank you, I think I will find it more useful than eight thousand gold. I do appreciate that you identified it for me though." Bertrand walks over to Tyral, and quietly watches him peruse the goods. "So what now, sir." Doctor Ravenscroft says, acknowledging the mage's abilities versus his own. I have no idea what I am going to do now.
Doctor Ravenscroft
"I just think about sickness, cancer in children, earthquakes, war, painful death. Death, just death. If these things are just part of our natural environment why do we think of them as evil? Why do they horrify us so? Unless we were meant for someplace else.” ~Col. Kane
Doctor Ravenscroft
P.P.E.: 79
I.S.P.: 47
H.P.: 38
S.D.C.: 35
Studded Leather Armor (Full Suit)
AR: 13; S.D.C.: 38
Magic Short Bow 1818 Arrows
Dagger
Conditions: Sixth Sense.
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

Perception [27%]: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [90] = 90 [/roll]
D20 JiC: [roll]1d20[/roll]: [8] = 8 [/roll]
D100 JiC: [roll]1d100[/roll]: [34] = 34 [/roll]

PPE: 84/84
SDC: 13/23
HP: 36/36

Conditions:



Skills -
Speaks
Thinks in Language: Dwarven 70% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [29] = 29 [/roll]
Speaks in Language: Eastern 99% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [8] = 8 [/roll]

POST -
Ramsis digs into his meal, when finished, he puts 10 gold on the table. ” I have no idea what should follow, so I am gonna go walk around and let my mistress guide me. I thank you for the meal, and bless you in the name of Tark.” He straightens as he has an idea. ” I have a thought. If you will allow? I can summon a spider, then tell it to stay with you till I am needed then come to me when I see it I will know you need me. What do you think?” He takes a scrap of meat from the empty stew bowl and gives it to Proximo. ” Treat for you, my friend.”
User avatar
Ramsis
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:33 am

Re: Episode 1: Something Wicked This Way Comes (Group A)

Post by Ramsis »

((ROLLS HELD))

Prayer of Spider Summoning. 25% - [roll]1d100[/roll]: [98] = 98 [/roll]

POST -
Ramsis gets to his feet, and bows his head. Whispering a quick prayer to Tark, Ramsis attempts to call a few spies for himself. ”Blessed Tark, please send some helpful eyes. I ask you to allow a friend to have someone watch over him, so if i am needed this friend can find me. If I see said friend, I will understand to return immediately.” After he is done his prayer, Ramsis heads out the door.

After making sure his gear is secure, he heads out the door. Once his fet hit the street, he just lets them go. ”I will just wander for abit and see where my mistress leads me.” Setting his shoulders he heads off. After a few minutes, Ramsis looks around. ”Seems i am on the path to the temple district. I will stop by to say my blessing at the temple of light and dark. Maybe i can find something to do while i am there.”


viewtopic.php?f=870&t=14514
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy Adventures”