Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Analoy »

Percep: 58%= 1d100: [14] = 14
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 1d100: [24] = 24

I'll make time to contact K'Sarlex and get a new tattoo when we get back. Analoy ponders as she boxes up the groups rations and carries them out to the hangar. As evening falls, she packs up her kit for the trip, taking almost all of her gear, which does not include any vehicles.

While on the plane, Analoy will make small talk off and on over the course of the flight. When Jez starts her exercise routine, Analoy will step up and attempt to match the other woman in her exertions.

When they get the warning that landing is coming up, Analoy breaks out her gear and dresses out, ready for duty. With her EBA on, she slides her various weapons into holsters and slings her new rifle.

When they disembark, Analoy sees the faces of some of those not in armor and nods to herself that she made the right decision to suit up.

Not knowing the city, Analoy leaves the talking to the others as she stands back and keeps watch over their gear that's being unloaded from the aircraft.

Seeing Amber step up and talk to the Security Officer in the language K'Sarlex sometimes used, Analoy nods to herself, Another bonus for wearing the armor in addition to not sweating my tits off, these locals can't see my tats and don't know what I am. She grins under her helmet as she glances to the nearby hangars and wonder where they will be able to store their gear.
Analoy Landie
OOC Comments
Current Details
P.P.E.: 227/227
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Image
Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Susan Lee »

[roll=161]Perception: 32% / 1d100[/roll]: [22] = 22
[roll=161]JIC 1d20[/roll]: [11] = 11 / [roll=161]JIC 1d100[/roll]: [76] = 76

Susan gets on the plane, mind buzzing with possibilities, already suited up for trouble. And then she passes out.

The next thing she is aware of is the plane landing in South America. Already behind the rest of the GIRLS, she stands and reaches out to Cordelia and Captain Cullen, ordering them awake and in formation at her sides. She checks the data stream from her various sensors and steps out of the plane, giving a big stretch and a yawn. "Where are we? Who are these giant ladies?"

Acquire giant lady DNA...

When Amber starts speaking to them in Greek, Susan's built-in translator mod lets her know what's being said.

Language, computer?

Greek? Strange.

When the others start moving actual supplies, Susan says, "I need to... uh, check systems. Yes. Awaiting further orders, Commander!" She then leans over the drones and pretends to be getting them in order.
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
[ooc=Conditions]H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 469
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: Manoa Tarmac, Rented Hangar (2C), South America, Brasil
Time/Date: 22:30:00 PM (About 20 minutes have passed); December 31th, 111PA
Environmental Conditions: 76°F (24.4°C); Warm, wet, humid, even in the dead of winter at night.
After Jezebel doles out her orders and turns her question back to the leading hoplite, Officer Skellian nods. "That can be arranged, we have a number of small hangars that we rent out to visitors. They have one facility, one main bunk room with ten racks, and the rest is storage space in the main hangar. For one night, we can rent one 5,000 credits. For one week, it would be 30,000. We can only rent them so far out as a month." She explains and points to the main building. "Inside there is a kiosk where you can rent a hangar. That is outside my realm. If you have any problems, this is our security frequency you can reach us on. Please enjoy your stay and don't cause trouble within our walls." She finishes.

Skellian then turns to Amber Dach with a narrowed eye and nods politely. "Είμαι μέλος της φυλής. Είμαστε φίλοι όλων των συμπατριωτών atlaneans και είστε ευπρόσδεκτοι στα τείχη μας. Σας ενθαρρύνω να επισκεφθείτε την πόλη μας την ημέρα που μπορείτε." She answers in near perfect dialect of ancient greek. The way she speaks, Amber can gauge she is probably over a hundred years old though doesn't look much older than she does. A moment later, Skellian pulls Amber to the side. "Να είστε προσεκτικοί όταν αφήνετε τους τοίχους. Οι εντάσεις μεταξύ Cibola και Omagau έχουν αυξηθεί. Υπάρχει επίσης κάτι κακό στα νοτιοδυτικά. Δεν είχαμε χρόνο να διερευνήσουμε. Να είσαι ασφαλής, αδερφή." She says softly, her voice barely above a whisper so that only Amber can hear her. Even the advanced hearing with cybernetics is muffled by the sounds of the tarmac. Susan's device picks up only part of the sentence from Skellian, something about border tensions and something bad. Skellian will then depart with her hoplites and leave the GIRLS to their devices.

Jez heads to the Kiosk and queues up a Hangar on the display for three nights (-15,000 credits) and Jez is given a pair of security codes, one for the doors and one for initiating the generators to provide power. It's then displayed on the map and Jez can take the time to memorize its location before returning to the tarmac. In the meantime, everyone can square away their gear. Jez returns and leads them to the hangar in question. Eight will help as requested or otherwise just carry any remaining gear.

Upon arrival to the Hangar, they find and are able to power the hangar with the codes, stow their gear and find the bunk and showers. With the mission looming overhead, this may be their last chance for a decent nights sleep before heading into the wilds.


"I am a member of the tribe. We are friends of all compatriots atlaneans and you are welcome in our walls. I encourage you to visit our city on the day you can."

"Be careful when leaving the walls. Tensions between Cibola and Omagau have risen. There is also something bad in the southwest. We did not have time to investigate. Be safe, sister."


What are you doing?

GM Note: Next post will move to the morning and SP
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Theron Wymond (PFROG B) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Amber Dach
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 am

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Amber Dach »

Perception: 39% = 1d100: [75] = 75
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 / 1d100: [88] = 88

Constant/Active Conditions
Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense: Range 180’
Sense Supernatural Evil & Sense Magic Energy: Range 300’
Sense the Presence of Vampires and Vampire Intelligences: Range 1000' radius
Sense Rifts and Ley Lines: Senses Ley Lines up to 5 miles away, a nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away.

Alter Aura to change her aura in the following ways:
• Conceal the I.S.P. levels to be show them to be minimal (like a minor psychic).
• Conceal true physical attributes, making them appear to be 30% higher than they truly are.
Alter Aura will last for 8 hours. Costs 2 I.S.P.
Underguard wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:04 pm Skellian then turns to Amber Dach with a narrowed eye and nods politely. "Είμαι μέλος της φυλής. Είμαστε φίλοι όλων των συμπατριωτών atlaneans και είστε ευπρόσδεκτοι στα τείχη μας. Σας ενθαρρύνω να επισκεφθείτε την πόλη μας την ημέρα που μπορείτε." She answers in near perfect dialect of ancient greek. The way she speaks, Amber can gauge she is probably over a hundred years old though doesn't look much older than she does. A moment later, Skellian pulls Amber to the side. "Να είστε προσεκτικοί όταν αφήνετε τους τοίχους. Οι εντάσεις μεταξύ Cibola και Omagau έχουν αυξηθεί. Υπάρχει επίσης κάτι κακό στα νοτιοδυτικά. Δεν είχαμε χρόνο να διερευνήσουμε. Να είσαι ασφαλής, αδερφή." She says softly, her voice barely above a whisper so that only Amber can hear her. Even the advanced hearing with cybernetics is muffled by the sounds of the tarmac. Susan's device picks up only part of the sentence from Skellian, something about border tensions and something bad. Skellian will then depart with her hoplites and leave the GIRLS to their devices.
Amber smiles and nods politely in return. Glad to know that I am welcome here among my brothers and sisters. “Σας ευχαριστώ για την υποδοχή, αδελφή. Θα επισκεφθώ ξανά μόλις μπορώ.”* She follows Security Officer Skellian as she pulls her aside and listens to her warning. She whispers back, “Ευχαριστώ πολύ για την προειδοποίηση, αδελφή. Θα προσέχω.”** She touches her heart as she nods in appreciation for the warning as they part ways.

Once they are settled into the hanger and alone, Amber will tell Jez what Security Officer Skellian said to her. “So, I picked up a little intel from the Officer. Apparently, there is some kind of uptick in the usual tensions between Cibola and Omagau. It looks that most of the cities in the area are in conflict with each other from what I have read. "The Omagau seem to be made up mostly of mutant cat people, who follow some Cat Gods. They seem to be the more reasonable to deal with of the two. The Cibola other the other hand seem vile to me. They are slavers.” She ends her description of the Cibola abruptly right there as she spits the last sentence out with contempt in her voice. “She also mentioned that there is also something bad to the southwest. She wasn’t sure what it is though. I believe that is the direction we need to go.”

Unless anyone is in need of her assistance, she will find an appropriately size bunk to claim for the night. She returns outside for a few minutes and takes a longing look at the beckoning lights of the city of Manoa. I hope to return here Manoa and get to know you and your people. Soon. She turns back inside and strips off her body armour. She has a shower followed by a short yoga and meditation session before climbing into bed for the night. She will plan to awaken early in the morning to catch a glimpse of the city in the sunrise.

Translations
* “Thank you for the welcome, sister. I will visit again as soon as I am able.”

** “Many thanks for the warning, sister. I will be careful.”
Amber Dach
Current Conditions
Conditions
P.P.E.: 33
I.S.P.: 128/130
H.P.: 27
S.D.C.: 87
Image
User avatar
Millicent Mayeux
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

Perception: 1d100<56: [43*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [1] = 1 | 1d100: [33] = 33

Millicent makes sure she did not leave anything on the plane before escorting the ATV to the GIRLS designated warehouse. When they arrive and the building is unlocked for them, Millicent goes about he process of unpacking her power armor from the vehicle and bringing it into the warehouse. She then starts one final thorough check of all its systems. She makes sure all the fluids are filled up and the power core is responding properly. Finally affixes her equipment harness to the outside of the Grease Monkey, giving her the same item accessibility she has outside of the armor. Once the suit of power armor is double and triple checked, Millicent will turn to find some food.

”The humidity here is worse than the Great Lakes! Any thicker, and I would be drinking the air itself.” Millicent complains, her hair flat and frizzy at the same time, somehow always in her eyes. Once I am in that Armor, I’m not getting out until we leave this sauna.

Millicent forces herself to get at least four hours of sleep before getting out of her cot. She makes a point to fill her belly, then relieves herself. Finally, after a nice cold shower, Millicent zips up her flight suit once more and steps into the Grease Monkey. She begins a through post-check of her systems after the seals of the armor hiss shut. ”Radio Check.” ”External Speakers Check.” She activates all of the non weapon systems on her armor, ensuring there is no unexpected hiccups. She makes sure her pistols are within easy grasp, and the ammo she does have is also accessible. I really should have brought more clips for the Naruni. The Operator makes a point to conserve the ammo on the Alien gun.

”I’m Ready.” Millicent says as she performs a fourth check of her systems. She isn’t nervous at all. Not one bit.

The environmental controlled atmosphere of the Power Armor is heaven.

Heading out, Millicent can set a steady pace running (up to 40 mph) in her armor, or she can ride on the side of the ATV, ready to drop off as soon as needed.
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:17/17
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:51/51
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.

Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Jezebel »

Perception: 1d100: [85] = 85 (74%)
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16
JIC: 1d100: [35] = 35
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance, Optic Glasses worn, N-F50A active

Jezebel directs the stowing of the group's gear into the hangar, and once the job is done and the hangar secured, she gives the GIRLS a quick talk. "We're up and at this at dawn, so get rested. Should our field activities last longer than tomorrow, you will NOT be sleeping in your armor. I will not have you succumb to rashes and diseases for lack of hygiene and proper rest. We will set a watch should this come to pass, and manage that way. I cannot stress to you enough the importance of hygiene in these kinds of environments. An ADF squad once came back from Jerrick 3 loaded down with gigantic reptile steaks for the fleet, but also with four kinds of fungal rot, and two types of incredibly aggressive bacterial infections...in very tender places."

Jez takes in the report from Amber in stride and suggests she get more details in the morning if possible about the "something bad" she mentioned. Jez secures her gear, goes through a brief, relaxation stretch, then falls asleep on a cot using her folded up NG Stalker Suit as a pillow.

When morning comes, she dons her Stalker Suit over her flight suit, then slides into her Naruni suit and activates its systems. She mounts her Hornet and opens the GIRLS channel. "If everybody's ready, I believe it's time we earn our paycheck."
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Susan Lee »

Perception: 1d100: [26] = 26 / 32%
JIC: 1d20: [7] = 7 / 1d100: [55] = 55

Susan follows the rest of the GIRLS into the hangar and stows her gear for the night, including making sure the drones are plugged in for charging. After coming down from the boing-go, she isn't worried about being able to sleep.

Amber's talking about a city of mutant cats draws her attention. Giant ladies AND a city of mutant cats? What is this wonderful place and how do I get DNA samples?!?


"Er, are the other giant women also Atlanteans, Amber?"

When Jezebel mentions the hazards of jungle travel, Susan comments, "Hopefully the medicine and other items we have will prove sufficient to stave of these infections, but foot rot sounds extremely unpleasant from my readings. Personally, I will be sleeping with my forcefield belt on."

When it's time to roll out, Susan is pinged awake by an alarm from her computer directly into her brain. Her eyes flick open, and she gives a long stretch before downing half a pot of coffee, and getting packed and ready to roll out.

"Which vehicle am I riding in again?"
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
[ooc=Conditions]H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Analoy »

Percep: 58%= 1d100: [27] = 27
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3 1d100: [65] = 65

Analoy follows suit and makes her way into the hangar with everyone else. Once inside, she makes a circuit of the interior, checking that all the entry points are secure and that the environmental controls are set to comfortable levels (if there are any).

As she strips out of her armor, Analoy listens to what the boss has to say and grins, "Jungle rot can be a nasty thing but at least their power armor didn't fall apart." Skin's gotta breath. Even if its tucked away in a nice enviro armor.

After a short pause, Analoy continues, "Anyway. I'm gonna sit up for a bit before I turn in. Get some meal prep done so we can have something hot and fresh in the morning before the field rations start flowing." As the other turn in, Analoy does as she said she would and sets up the food so they can have a quick but good breakfast when they wake.

In the morning after breakfast, she kits up. Having suited up in her armor, she's standing over her travel crate looking down into it, "Okay, who am I riding with? Or rather, where can I stow my extra grenades? Cuz I'm not gonna be able put them all on my harness or in my pack."
Analoy Landie
OOC Comments
Current Details
P.P.E.: 227/227
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Image
Image
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 469
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: Outside of Manoa's Walls, South America, Brasil
Time/Date: 07:00 AM (Dawn); January 1st, 112PA
Environmental Conditions: 97°F (36.1°C); Hot, wet and humid; the air is thick and the sunlight is strong.
The morning comes, and Amber makes a point to observe the sunrise outside while everyone begins moving around, it is beautiful, and now under the light, Amber can see the tips of the five stone pyramids of the Clan, one of them taller than 800ft. Breakfast and a good shower is had by all as they make final preparation to leave. The interior of the hangar is entirely protected from the outside weather, allowing the GIRLS to move freely to get ready. Jez can see from the outside that the sun is beating strong outside and the time is on them to earn their paycheck.

Lucille jumps into the ATV and fires it up as Susan, Amber, and Analoy all hop inside with Eight. Millicent finds a nice spot on top of it to sit with her Grease Monkey as Megan does a syscheck on her Wild Weasel, then firing it up. Seeing her crew ready and fully suited up, Jez hops on her Hornet and hits the hangar door. There is a blast of heat and humidity that suddenly fills the hangar, the windows and visors of the power armors and ATV layered with it as they start to move out. Even within her Naruni Special armor, Jezebel feels the need to squint as the sun is indeed harsh here, though it isn't debilitating her within her armor under her protective layers.

The small convoy of vehicles, the hoverbike, ATV and flying SAMAS, all make their way to the exterior gate of the tarmac and are let out without issue. A blanket warning is issued to them as they leave. "You will be screened upon your return, don't bring anything or anyone that may be a problem." A voice breaches their radios as they head out.

The area outside the Manao walls goes almost immediately from stories tall white walls to thick forest. There are several paths that that seem capable of allowing the ATV to move through the forest, and the tree canopy is thick enough that flying over it would mean losing sight of those in the underbrush entirely. The thought of potential dangers on the trek creases their minds as Eight speaks to the GIRLS over the radio. "I would advise we proceed with caution; one of the reasons this site was chosen was due to regional chaos. With so many flora and fauna that are dangerous or foreign, the warring neighbors and climate, the chances of anyone actually infiltrating the facility was remote. This path is the most direct." Eight says, and sends a ping to the drivers of the various vehicles showing a path that leads to the East, Southeast.

Ambiance Image
Tropical Forest Ambiance.jpg
What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill
Jezebel:
Analoy:
Megan:
Susan:
Lucille:
Amber:
Millicent:
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Theron Wymond (PFROG B) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Jezebel »

Perception: 74% / 1d100: [40] = 40
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4
JIC: 1d100: [3] = 3
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance, Optic Glasses worn, N-F50A active
Eight wrote:"I would advise we proceed with caution; one of the reasons this site was chosen was due to regional chaos. With so many flora and fauna that are dangerous or foreign, the warring neighbors and climate, the chances of anyone actually infiltrating the facility was remote. This path is the most direct." Eight says, and sends a ping to the drivers of the various vehicles showing a path that leads to the East, Southeast.
Jez pipes up over her integrated, encrypted radio on the GIRLS channel, "You know the way, Eight. You set the pace and lead the way. We'll follow you there. Everyone else, keep alert and try to maintain as low a profile as possible given the terrain and circumstances. No chatter on the radio unless necessary. Temptress, out." Well, the flight was uneventful, here's to hoping the overland travel is just as boring. Jez will make sure to interpose her own hovercycle between the ATV and Eight as they travel overland. Needless to say, Jez follows her own advice and surveils their surroundings as they travel, alert for dangers.

Prowl 90% / 1d100: [40] = 40
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100: [92] = 92
Trap/Mine Detection 80% / 1d100: [51] = 51
Detect Concealment 80% / 1d100: [2] = 2
Hovercycles, Skycycles & Rocket Bikes 91% / 1d100: [36] = 36
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Image
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Analoy »

Percep: 58%= 1d100: [63] = 63
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 1d100: [87] = 87


Analoy nods to Lucille as she, Susan, Amber, and Eight all climb in. Finding a place to sit, she stares out the window to the seemingly endless tracts of jungle. Frak, with Eight pointing the way and this wall of green blocking the view in almost every direction, I could put my feet up until we get there. But with Eight leading the way I'd be better off keeping track of our path and making sure the tin can isn't setting us up.

Analoy nods to herself as Jez's radio message comes in stating that they are now on radio silence. Instead she says, "So Eight. Is there anything about the compound we need to know before we get there?"

Detect Ambush 75%= 1d100: [67] = 67 (to watch out for a road ambush)
Analoy Landie
OOC Comments
Current Details
P.P.E.: 227/227
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Image
Image
User avatar
Millicent Mayeux
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

Perception: 1d100<56: [5*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 | 1d100: [16] = 16

Milly, comfortably wrapped in her Grease Monkey, escorts the ATV as they leave the cities gates. Only when they pick up speed outside of the city gates will she jump on top of the vehicle. She finds that as soon as the seals on the Monkey hiss shut, her nerves calm. It doesn’t matter where on the planet she is, inside this armor she has fought some of the worst enemy’s Ishpeming has. She felt confident that she could survive whatever this jungle could throw at her. My first real deployment as a full member of the team. Lets do this right girl.

Millicent keeps an open comms with her team the entire time. She spends most of the ride looking for any hidden dangers while enjoying the new foliage; she has never experienced a tropical climate before. She makes a point to keep a watch along the flanks of the vehicle and behind them; trusting Lucille, or whomever is driving, to know what they are doing. ”If it wasn’t for the humidity, I would say this place was paradise.”

1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12 | 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 | 1d20+5: [9]+5 = 14 | 1d20+5: [3]+5 = 8 | 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:17/17
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:51/51
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.

Image
User avatar
Amber Dach
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 am

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Amber Dach »

Perception: 39% = 1d100: [62] = 62
JIC: 1d20: [6] = 6 / 1d100: [13] = 13

Skills Rolls
Radio: Basic 60% = 1d100: [71] = 71 (For comms check)
Computer Operation 55% = 1d100: [81] = 81 (For data transfer)
Land Navigation 58% = 1d100: [37] = 37 (To track their path to base)
Pilot: Jet Packs 64% = 1d100: [59] = 59 (If required)
Constant/Active Conditions
Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense: Range 180’
Sense Supernatural Evil & Magic Energy
o Range: 400' (+100') when being is not using powers or abilities; 1300’ (+100’) if using abilities or powers.
o Duration: Automatic and constant (except when close to ley lines and nexus points)
o Identify Type/Race of Paranormal Creature: 78% (+2%)
o Track by Psychic Scent: 65% (+5%) 79% (+3%) if supernatural being is also using magic
Sense the Presence of Vampires and Vampire Intelligences: Range 1000' radius
Sense Rifts and Ley Lines: Senses Ley Lines up to 5 miles away, a nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away.

Alter Aura to change her aura in the following ways:
• The general level of experience can be made to seem much higher (1d4+3 levels higher) than it really is.
• Conceal the I.S.P. levels to be show them to be minimal (like a minor psychic).
• Conceal the presence of magic.
Alter Aura will last for 8 hours. Costs 2 I.S.P.
Amber watches the sun rise over the walls and pyramids of Manoa. A wave of nostalgia rolls over her as she sees the city laid out before her in the rising sun. So familiar. I have to get back here once we are done. It felt so good being able to speak my native language and be around my people if only for a minute. Hopefully I can make it back here soon and spend some time here. She sighs as she looks away and heads back inside to prepare for the coming day and all the unknown dangers awaiting them in the jungle and beyond.

Amber has a bite to eat before, shower and gearing up for the day. She double checks that she has all of her gear accounted for and secured before exiting the building.

Before loading into the Mountaineer, she will ask Eight a question. "Eight. By any chance do you have any maps of the area? If you do, could you upload one to my armour's computer?" If Eight is able to provide a map she will attempt to track their path to base using it, otherwise she will attempt to track their progress to the base in order to have a way back if things go badly. She addresses everyone as they are gearing up. "I have been looking over the files that Eight gave us back in MercTown about the facilities and think everyone should have a copy of the data. It includes data on the defences, as well as access codes and personnel dossiers. I can upload it to everyone that wants it."

As Amber loads into the Mountaineer, she makes sure that her Jet Pack is in easy reach in case she has to exit the vehicle quickly.

She acknowledges Jez’s instructions briefly as she settles in, “Roger that, Temptress.”

As they set out on the path before them, she will reach out with her senses to detect any unseen enemies approaching. If the ride is too rough and inhibits her concentration, she will exit the vehicle and use her Jet Pack instead of riding.

Data Upload
Downloaded Information
-A confusing manifest of items that neither Amber nor Jezebel can actually identify, but numbers in the thousands of different IDs
-Dossiers of 3 Lead Researchers, 12 Assistant Researchers, 30 Research Specialists, 20 Laborers and 35 Security Personnel.
-Noted Automated Defensive systems (and codes to deactivate them), inventory of 50 Spitfires and Naruni Exoskeletons.
-A summary of Eight's capabilities == [Integrated Forcefield and Anti-gravity transportation system. Modular arms and legs to fit the need of multiple situations, from hacking computers to combat. (That's a brief summary of what was downloaded.)
Last edited by Amber Dach on Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amber Dach
Current Conditions
Conditions
P.P.E.: 33
I.S.P.: 128/130
H.P.: 27
S.D.C.: 87
Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Susan Lee »

Perception: 1d100: [88] = 88 / 35%
JIC: 1d20: [6] = 6 / 1d100: [62] = 62

Susan stares out the window of the ATV as they travel, initially bored, and then trying to identify each plant they pass at speed as a sort of driving game.

When Analoy asks Spybot about the compound, she perks up. Yes, it has information we haven't tapped yet. Goodness, I must still be tired.

Artificial Intelligence (to best ask the following questions for effective results): 1d100: [51] = 51 / 41%

She turns around and focuses on the android. "Eight. Now that we're on site, are you able to give us any further mission information that was locked out when we were in MercTown? And should we be expecting communications jamming? If so, can you bypass or neutralize that problem?"

She pauses.

"What has four wheels and flies?"
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
[ooc=Conditions]H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 469
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: Outside of Manoa's Walls, South America, Brasil
Time/Date: 09:00 AM (Mid-morning); January 1st, 112PA
Environmental Conditions: 97°F (36.1°C); Hot, wet and humid; the air is thick and the sunlight is strong.
"Understood. I will chart the best possible path. Bear in mind this is my first time traveling this method, but will do what I can. Uploading travel path." Eight says and does as requested and will steer Lucille in the ATV in the proper direction, upload a path for the group and lead them on it, also giving a general map of the area. Addressing those in the compartment, it starts with Amber. "Unfortunately, Ms Amber, maps of this area are hard to come by due to the lack of exploration under safe circumstances. The Creator and I have never actually traveled there in this way, he always has used his personal teleportation. I do have a map of the greater region; as it was once known as Brazil some hundred years ago." Eight explains, the name meaning less than nothing to anyone in the ATV.

The path itself stretches around a hundred miles through dense terrain and does not follow a straight path by any means. As the crew looks over the path while driving, a key intersection is at the large swath of water that cut through half the continent and turned it into a giant island. They needed to cross that river, which would be dangerous for the ATV depending on where and how they did it. Amber is able to forward all the data that she had on the facility itself and keep track of their path with relative ease while Analoy watches the surroundings. Being on the inside of the ATV, her view is even more limited than those outside.

Jezebel, Millicent and Megan, being outside the ATV, get a first hand look at the thicket that surrounds them. None of them can see more than thirty feet off the path due to the collection of dense trees. Whatever possible farmland or the like that may have existed in the past has been overrun with native and alien flora that, while beautiful, is quite deadly. Susan finds herself unable to identify any of the flora beyond what is the most basic and well-known; in fact when she starts her game she immediately sees nearly a dozen that she flat out can't identify. Steering away from her game, she addressed the resident android along with Analoy, who listens and responds in kind.

"Unknown; it highly depends upon the reason the facility has gone offline. Our information is limited. The running theory is one of three; the one whom has gone against the Creator has taken over the facility, in which case they will be able to turn the facilities full systems against us; even I am not privy to all of that information, unfortunately. Second, it was infiltrated by native inhabitants and if so, then it will be easy for me to countermand any potential infiltration they have achieved as I can gain root access once on site; if the former, it will be likely that root access will be blocked." Eight explains. "Finally, something from within the facility has caused it to go offline. The creator experiments a great deal with advanced A.I. as well as Organic Manipulation. There were several specimens from the local environment that were being tested upon that we may need to neutralize. A fourth possibility is something I've yet to consider. Once we are on-site I can gain access to a computer and garner much more information." Eight finishes going further into detail, never taking its eyes off the path ahead. It seems to ignore the last question from Susan.

About two hours into the rather boring trek, Eight comes on the net to all the GIRLS. "We are nearing the river that divides the continent, and are two thirds the way there. I have led us to a junction that has the narrowest berth, though I am unsure the ATV can continue the trek. At this area, it has a depth ranging between eight and thirty feet and is between forty to sixty feet in width." Eight says and moments later, everyone can see the cresting of the river ahead. As this happens, Amber feels goosebumps trail her skin as her sixth sense triggers and feels herself look around hurriedly; something is coming.

SA Path.png


Closer up 1a.png


What are you doing?


Jezebel:
Analoy:
Megan:
Susan:
Lucille:
Amber: -2 I.S.P.
Millicent:
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Theron Wymond (PFROG B) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Amber Dach
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 am

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Amber Dach »

Perception: 39% = 1d100: [15] = 15
JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 / 1d100: [4] = 4

Skills Rolls
Radio: Basic 60% = 1d100: [94] = 94
Constant/Active Conditions
Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense: Range 180’
Sense Supernatural Evil & Sense Magic Energy: Range 300’
Sense the Presence of Vampires and Vampire Intelligences: Range 1000' radius
Sense Rifts and Ley Lines: Senses Ley Lines up to 5 miles away, a nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away.

Alter Aura to change her aura in the following ways:
• The general level of experience can be made to seem much higher (1d4+3 levels higher) than it really is.
• Conceal the I.S.P. levels to be show them to be minimal (like a minor psychic).
• Conceal the presence of magic.
Alter Aura will last for 8 hours. 5.5 hours remaining. Costs 2 I.S.P.
As Amber feels the goosebumps on her skin as her sixth sense triggers, she looks around hastily for the incoming threat. Where are you hiding? She thinks as she hastily scans out her window. She breaks into the ongoing conversation and says to the rest of the vehicle. "Heads up. Incoming threat." She flicks on her secure radio and breaks the radio silence Jez had ordered as they left Manoa and inform the rest of the GIRLS in calm voice. “Look alert GIRLS. Danger incoming. Not sure what it is or from which direction it is coming. I don’t sense anything supernatural or magical in nature. Be alert. Waiting for orders, Temptress.” She unholsters her weapon and keeps one hand on the door latch as she looks out the window for the source of the impending threat, ready to exit the vehicle if necessary.
Amber Dach
Current Conditions
Conditions
P.P.E.: 33
I.S.P.: 128/130
H.P.: 27
S.D.C.: 87
Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Jezebel »

Perception: 74% / 1d100: [99] = 99
JIC: 1d20: [3] = 3
JIC: 1d100: [26] = 26
Amber Dach wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:50 pm "Heads up. Incoming threat." She flicks on her secure radio and breaks the radio silence Jez had ordered as they left Manoa and inform the rest of the GIRLS in calm voice. “Look alert GIRLS. Danger incoming. Not sure what it is or from which direction it is coming. I don’t sense anything supernatural or magical in nature. Be alert. Waiting for orders, Temptress.”
Jez responds quickly to the alert. Keying up her mic, she says, "Meg, overwatch. Lucy, slow your advance and drive casual--the ATV's likely the target." As she's radioing the team, she pans and scans the environment while slowing the Hornet and driving it to a stop in the bush, hoping to hide it inside the copious jungle undergrowth. Stay chilly, GIRLS. Could just be a misunderstanding. Could be also be a death squad. Either way, keeping your cool maximizes your odds.
To discern the threat:
Detect Ambush 85% / 1d100: [2] = 2
Trap/Mine Detection 80% / 1d100: [6] = 6
Detect Concealment 80% / 1d100: [73] = 73
To evade detection:
Prowl 90% / 1d100: [71] = 71
Concealment 52% / 1d100: [74] = 74
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Image
User avatar
Millicent Mayeux
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

Perception: 1d100<56: [40*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [19] = 19 | 1d100: [59] = 59

Millicent continues to stay vigilant, but the natural beauty of the area puts her into an unexpected state of calm: she is sued to fighting in burnt out ruins and insect hives, not lush jungles. The humidity was also slowly draining from her memory; the environmentally sealed power armor allowed Millicent to view the jungle around her without feeling it.
Amber Dach wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:50 pm "Heads up. Incoming threat." She flicks on her secure radio and breaks the radio silence Jez had ordered as they left Manoa and inform the rest of the GIRLS in calm voice. “Look alert GIRLS. Danger incoming. Not sure what it is or from which direction it is coming. I don’t sense anything supernatural or magical in nature. Be alert. Waiting for orders, Temptress.” She unholsters her weapon and keeps one hand on the door latch as she looks out the window for the source of the impending threat, ready to exit the vehicle if necessary.
Look lively girl. Lets prove our worth. Millicent will hop off the vehicle , keeping pace on its left flank, but putting a little space between her and it. She will activate her newly installed forcefield and unholster her TX-23 with her left hand. Millicent also activates her shoulder mounted precision torch and the air hammer in her right arms multi-tool casing. She makes sure to keep an eye out around her, including above her; the trees here seemed strong enough to hold hidden enemies.
Jezebel wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:13 pmJez responds quickly to the alert. Keying up her mic, she says, "Meg, overwatch. Lucy, slow your advance and drive casual--the ATV's likely the target." As she's radioing the team, she pans and scans the environment while slowing the Hornet and driving it to a stop in the bush, hoping to hide it inside the copious jungle undergrowth.
Millicent continues to escort the ATV, trying to keep her flank secure as much as possible. Millicent never expected to miss the Xiticix hives, but now she felt a small longing for home. Atleast with the bugs, we knew what to expect.

1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16 | 1d20+5: [3]+5 = 8 | 1d20+5: [10]+5 = 15 | 1d20+5: [15]+5 = 20 | 1d20+5: [11]+5 = 16
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:17/17
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:51/51
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.

Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Susan Lee »

Perception: 1d100: [63] = 63 / 38%
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 / 1d100: [14] = 14

Susan unbuckles her seat belt and drops down into the wheel well, moving her rifle into an awkward position that feels 'ready' while still being inside the vehicle.

She flicks on her personal forcefield and the forcefields of Commander Cullen and Cordelia with her mind. Wake up Cordelia, wake up Cullen. The drones rise to their feet.

Susan pulls out a drone token and hands it to Eight. "Here. I'd prefer you weren't accidentally blown up by the babies currently."

Jumping on the radio she says, "Cordelia and Cullen are awake. River appears to be less wide than trees are tall pending any external challenges."

I can't get the boing-go out before... can I?!?
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
[ooc=Conditions]H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Analoy »

Percep: 58%= 1d100: [47] = 47
JIC: 1d20: [16] = 16 1d100: [32] = 32
Init: 1d20+1: [11]+1 = 12
Actions: 6

Current Conditions: NONE

When Eight mentions the river, Analoy chimes in on the comms, "I can scout the river if we're going to try and ford it with the ATV. Though it might just be better if we leave Lucy and the ATV here. We can get across easy enough without it and if things at the site are bad, it might be a good fall back point."

When Amber speaks up, Analoy tries to jump to her feet but is jerked back down by the seat belt. Frakking seatbelt! Why'd I ever buckle that thing. Unbuckling the seatbelt, Analoy hurries to the hatch and puts a hand on Amber's shoulder, letting the other woman know she is behind her. Ready to exit the vehicle, she too looks out the window, watching for the possibility of trouble.

Detect Ambush 75%= 1d100: [48] = 48 (to watch out for a road ambush)

Dodge if needed: 1d20+8: [9]+8 = 17 , 1d20+8: [2]+8 = 10 , 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27 , 1d20+8: [2]+8 = 10 , 1d20+8: [7]+8 = 15 , 1d20+8: [4]+8 = 12
Analoy Landie
OOC Comments
Current Details
P.P.E.: 227/227
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Image
Image
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 469
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Underguard »

Conditions wrote:Location: Somewhere West of Manoa, South America, Brasil
Time/Date: 09:00:45 AM (Combat Round One); January 1st, 112PA
Environmental Conditions: 97°F (36.1°C); Hot, wet and humid; the air is thick and the sunlight is strong.
Jez rears her Hornet around and into a shrub as she watches the surroundings as the ATV comes to a stop. Megan positions behind it while Analoy pops the roof with Milly jumping off and peeling to the side. Susan powers up her drones as Eight remains still inside the ATV with Lucille clenching the steering wheel. All is quiet for a few seconds as they take in there surroundings, Jez and Analoy are both confidant that the best place for the ambushers to hide is in the nearby thicket, though she sees no traps nor movement. Analoy, however does see movement in the thicket behind the trees though it is hard to make out.

The silence doesn't last more than those few seconds before the GIRLS hear an echoing howl and whooping that seems the be coming from all around them. This howling sends chills down the GIRLS collective spines and in but a moment, they seem to be peppered by assault fire.

Analoy is able to duck back into the ATV as the side of the vehicle is hit, while Millicent dodges an initial volley, though in her jumping, she turns into another blast that splashes across her main body. She spots a pair of riders on beasts the likes of which she has never seen round the corner, one on the other side of the shrub Jez pulled into. Jezebel was right in that the ATV was the main target, though she is surprised to see something come out of the shrub on her right bellowing a howl as it brandishes a large cleaver towards her. Everyone hears Megan open fire from behind them with her Plasma-Ejectors as she calls out over the radio, "We're surrounded!".

Ambush R1.png


What are you doing?


Jezebel:
Analoy:
Megan: -22 M.D.C. from Force Field
Susan:
Lucille: -31 M.D.C. from the ATV MB
Amber: -2 I.S.P.
Millicent: -18 M.D.C. from the MB of Grease Monkey
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Theron Wymond (PFROG B) | Harbinger (PW VR)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Millicent Mayeux
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Chapter 1: Equivocal Dawn

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

Perception: 1d100<56: [12*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [4] = 4 | 1d100: [2] = 2
Lore:
1d100<35: [33*] = 1
33, Pass

Millicent wastes no time springing into action. She begins a deadly twirl of fists and energy blasts as she engages the two closest targets to her. ”I see two here.” Millicent says curtly, saving her breath for maneuvering her power armor. She can see the others seem equally occupied with unexpected locals.You made a mistake trying to attack us. We can’t risk any major injury before we even reach our mission target. Millicent aims to kill.

First, she points her pistol at the native closest her and the ATV and lets loose with a three round burst. At the same time, her shoulder mounted precision drill swivels wide and shoots, aiming for the native riding the wolf to Milly’s southeast. She quickly follows that motion up with a 180 turn, punching at the raider closest her while letting loose with a salvo of energy blasts from her pistol at the wolf rider. Completing her turn, Millicent will once again shoot the raider engaged with her with a salvo from her pistol while also bringing around a backhand punch at the target stupid enough to get close to her.

Continuing her deadly dance, Millicents shoulder Laser will fire at the wolf mounted rider while she continues to unload her pistol at the target closest her. Finishing her spin off with one last twirl, Millicent will punch the target engaged with her while shooting at the wolf rider one last time.
Combat Actions
  • 1d20+6: [20]+6 = 26
    : 26
  • 1d20+5: [1]+5 = 6 | 1d20+5: [19]+5 = 24 | 1d20+5: [8]+5 = 13 | 1d20+5: [13]+5 = 18 | 1d20+5: [16]+5 = 21 | 1d20+5: [8]+5 = 13 | 1d20+5: [1]+5 = 6
    :6, 24, 13, 18, 21, 13, 6
  • If a target goes down, Millicent will focus on the next closest perceived threat.
    • Milly has WP Paired Weapons
    • UEL Cable attached to TX-23
    :
    1d20+10: [6]+10 = 16 | 5d6: [5, 2, 6, 1, 5] = 19 MD
    :16, 19MD |
    1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 | 2d6: [6, 3] = 9 MD
    :15, 9MD
  • Action 2:
    1d20+10: [6]+10 = 16 | 5d6: [3, 3, 3, 6, 2] = 17 MD
    :16, 17MD |
    1d20+10: [9]+10 = 19 | 1d6: [6] = 6 MD
    :19, 6MD
  • Action 3:
    1d20+10: [13]+10 = 23 | 5d6: [3, 5, 3, 4, 4] = 19 MD
    :23, 19MD|
    1d20+10: [15]+10 = 25 | 1d6: [3] = 3 MD
    :25, 3MD
  • Action 4:
    1d20+7: [4]+7 = 11 | 2d6: [2, 4] = 6 MD
    :11, 6MD|
    1d20+10: [17]+10 = 27 | 5d6: [2, 1, 3, 6, 5] = 17 MD
    :27, 17MD
  • Action 5:
    1d20+10: [16]+10 = 26 | 5d6: [5, 5, 1, 6, 2] = 19 MD
    :26, 19MD|
    1d20+10: [18]+10 = 28 | 1d6: [5] = 5 MD
    :28, 5MD
  • Action 6:
    1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24
    :24
  • Action 7:
    1d20+7: [1]+7 = 8
    :8
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:17/17
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:51/51
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “G.I.R.L.S. of Merctown Adventure Forum”