I'm not going to use any polls for this endeavor. Instead, y'all should just state what you want in this thread in your own terms.
I'll take a tally of everything at the end of November, and promote the results.
- If we elect to continue a given campaign, instead of having Session 0 in January for that campaign, I'll just solicit feedback regarding such over the holidays and we'll just continue playing once the new year starts!
- If you, the players, decide to end one of the current campaigns in favor of a new campaign, I'll solicit feedback regarding the campaign that's ending, and we will have a Session 0 in January for the new campaign.
Let me know your status regarding Roll 20, and what you're interested in:
- ...a Roll 20 player currently active in at least one campaign and committed to playing in 2021.
- ...a prospective Roll 20 player. I'm not in a game currently, but I'm interested in participating in 2021.
- Heroes Unlimited: Resurrection (continue)
- Palladium Fantasy: Legacy of Tarquin (continue)
- Rifts: Humble Origins (continue)
- After the Bomb (new campaign)
- Beyond the Supernatural (new campaign)
- Chaos Earth (new campaign)
- Dead Reign (new campaign)
- Heroes Unlimited (different campaign)
- Palladium Fantasy (different campaign)
- Rifts (different campaign)
- Robotech (new campaign)