Scheduled Maintenance:
 ! Message from: Tiree
Planned Maintenance Outage: EU and SR
When: 09DEC2020 @ 1800 PDT - approximate outage time 30 minutes

Board Issues: Report Here

G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Dockside, Airport, and outskirts of MercTown.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Post Reply
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Underguard »

G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ

This is one of the many hangars the Prouse Memorial Airport leases out to private parties such as businesses, mercenary companies, adventuring outfits, government officials from small kingdoms, and rich individuals. It is a rather large hangar -- 23,000 square feet of hangar space with an additional 13,500 square feet of office/living space -- but it's not in an optimal location for aircraft and airstrip access is limited as a result. For a group that doesn't need airstrip access that much, however, it's an absolute steal.
IMAGE
Image
1st Floor Map
Image
2nd Floor Map
Image
3rd Floor Map
Image
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Jezebel »

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 10: 10
JIC: 1d20 = 3: 3 / 1d100 = 18: 18
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance, Optic Glasses worn

Jezebel returns to the Hangar after a number of leaps and bounds across town, reveling in her newfound mobility. This is as glorious as that room was disgusting. Once she makes her way in, she checks on James' condition, then assuming all's well enough in that regard, she goes to her room, hangs her N-F50A up on a peg with a fresh E-clip in it, sees about hooking the old one up to get recharged, then strips out of her clothing and Stalker suit, then stalks across the hangar in her skivvies with her dirty clothes in her arms. She makes her way to the laundry room, gets things in motion there, then heads to the shower. Time for a long soak, a thorough scrubbing, then a debrief with the ladies. Maybe even a proper dinner tonight in town followed by some necessary shopping. Once in the shower, she lets her mind go completely blank as she washes away the stink of blood and sweat, and the feelings of shame for compromising with such a monster. At the end, she kicks the water over to pure cold to invigorate herself and as self-flagellation for her personal failings. I should have trusted my gut and never let Cordelia join. She's alive today only because I finally listened to it and sent her packing.
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Image
User avatar
Underguard
Game Master
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Location: AA Professional Services and GIRLS GM - nphilip90s

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Underguard »

The rest of the GIRLS filter in at varying degrees behind Jez, with the Android following Lucille back to the Hanger.

Upon entering the Hanger, the Android will look to Lucille. "Unless I am needed, I will remain by the door and ensure no unwelcomed persons trespass. Please do not hesitate to seek me out. I will alert you when the Creator wishes to communicate."

Lucille can walk away from the android and will note that it stands in an at ease position directly next to the door.
Unit Eight
Unit 8 (s).png
Unit 8 (s).png (104.25 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
ImageImage
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
AA Professional Services GM || GIRLS GM|| Theme Song
PCs: Ronan (Spook Squad) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Scythe (PW GR) | Kianra'Dea (Atlantis)|| EP Ledger
User avatar
Megan Price
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Megan Price »

Perception: 1d100 = 99: 99/66% (+15% when either Multi-Optic Eyes or Amplified Hearing are active, +30% when both are active)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 3: 3/ 1d20 = 3: 3
Constant Effects: Sound Filtration System, Universal Head-Jack
Current Effects, Other:
Megan's Note to Jez from the Adventure Thread
You realize that if it can contact us through that thing, then it can and probably will also use it to spy on us without our knowledge. And if it's electronics are as advanced as that other one's is, analog comms are probably going to be the most secure method, even if they are the least convenient.
Megan walks into the dormitory room she chose for herself and collapses onto her bed, closing her eyes and mentally commands her Sound Filtration System to block out all noise as the a headache comes on as the adrenaline in her system fades. She's not sure just how long she had been there, although she's fairly certain it's not more than a few minutes due to the beating of her heart. It occurs to her that the team doctor may have something that she can prescribe to Megan to help with the headache.

Mentally resetting her Sound Filtration System back to normal, she leaves to find Susan, and upon finding her, asks her for anything to help her with her headache, explaining to her about always getting them from after an extended tense time because of tension. If there is an available shower stall, she will use it, otherwise she will wait for one to become available to shower, taking extra care where her flesh meets her cybernetic and bionic implants. After getting clean and putting on clean clothes, she heads to the common area where everyone else is converging.
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
ImageImage
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Analoy »

Perception: 58%= 1d100 = 100: 100
JIC: 1d20 = 20: 20 1d100 = 14: 14

Cook 105% (Superior Quality)= 1d100 = 60: 60

Conditions:
PPE: 247/207
Fly 210/200 min duration, 100 mph, Max height 4000', +1 strike/dodge, +3 dmg from HTH attacks
Flaming Eye (Fire Protection & Thermo-Imaging) - 25 min duration, Thermo vision 600'; Shoot flames from eyes, 400' 7d4 SDC/M.D., +2 strike but no other bonuses

Back at the hangar, Analoy makes her way to the kitchen and starts digging around for something to prepare as she thinks back on the scene in the basement. That seemed to be a hollow victory. Mr. No Loose Ends, wasn't going to let them walk out of there. Frak, I got back just in time. It doesn't look like your timing is getting any better Annie. She pulls out some bread, eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Putting a pan on the stove to heat, she mixes the wash together in the portions that she likes. Then turns to the fridge and finds a pack of bacon. Grinning she sets the bacon out of a sheet pan and puts another sheet pan on top of it before sliding it into the over. With her pan now at temp, she goes about dredging the bread and cooking up some nice french toast.

Not bothering to dispel her powers that hadn't worn off, Analoy floats around the kitchen. For once the top most shelves and cabinet aren't too high for her. She hums to herself as the smells of cooking start to waft out and through the rest of the building. Now we've got to be careful around the base with the tincan spy lurking around. Might need to have... frak, I didn't see Fiona. um, well whoever the current tech is, have everything locked down. Limit that creepy robot's access!

Whenever Megan, or any other new person, makes their way in, Analoy motions to the growing stack of french toast and says, "Help yourself. The bacon should be ready in a few." She's changed since the basement and is now wearing just a sports bra and a skirt. Her numerous tattoos visible as she floats back and forth behind the counter. "By the way, my name's Analoy. Team chef. If you have any grocery needs, just let me know and I'll get them taken care of."
Analoy Landie
[ooc=Current Details]P.P.E.: 227/202
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Image[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Millicent Mayeux
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

Perception vs 56%: 1d100 = 94: 94
JIC: 1d20 = 4: 4| 1d100 = 88: 88
Mechanical Engineer vs 55%: 1d100 = 58: 58
Aircraft Mechanics vs 35%: 1d100 = 57: 57

So this is the life you are choosing girl? Millicent retrieves her gear and tags along as the team regroups back at the warehouse. ”Not bad.” Millicent says mostly to herself as she stands just inside the entrance to the large building, her gear held loosely in one hand. This will sure beat the flop house. This place seems big enough for private rooms.

The Quick-Flex Alien will shoulder her sack and tentatively follow the other mercenaries deeper into the facility, taking in her new digs. Her thoughts dart back to the rancid working conditions Millicent had been subjected to for the last year, just trying to keep her gear in order. ”I could even get my suit out of town lockup and keep it here!” Millicent blurts out loud as the location of the warehouse and its intended use finally falls into place. She sounds giddy.

The Operator’s attention does a complete 180 as her eyes catch sight of the Hornet in the hanger bay proper. You look loved. Millicent drops her backpack and sack, and approaches the hover-cycle, entranced. She will spend a good amount of time eyeing the bike before pulling out a small paper notepad which she uses to begin listing all the damage the vehicle has taken and what would be needed for repairs. Millicent gets lost in her work, forgetting where she is and, for the moment, why she is actually here. She could spend a few hours with the Hornet alone, simply planning on how to fix the bike up.

I should eat some food… Millicent remembers the bottle of whisky in her backpack, a serendipitous trophy marking the beginning of her new job. She takes a sip as she continues to work.
Auto-Dodge JIC
1d20+5 = 19: 14| 1d20+5 = 12: 7| 1d20+5 = 19: 14| 1d20+5 = 18: 13| 1d20+5 = 23: 18
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:17/17
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:51/51
NG- MRU886 Grease Monkey
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:[/b][/u]110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.
Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Susan Lee »

Susan, still in full armor and now with her helmet on again, passes their new robot roommate. Good afternoon, spy...

She goes upstairs to the showers and runs into Megan. "I do have standard analgesics in my medical kit. Otherwise I could inject you with a tranquilizer or truth serum. I understand it's supposed to be very relaxing." Susan waggles the finger with her injection cybernetics in Megan's general direction.

Once Megan's pain is eased, Susan goes into the shower in full armor. If anyone gives her a weird look, she says, "I carried the remains of a man's skin on my shoulder. This armor is far dirtier than I am inside of it."

To Jezebel, she says, "Commander, there is a stranger quickflex in the hangar where the team's most valuable gear lives. Also, there is a blue haired lady that keeps following me around to 'protect' me."

After the shower, she goes to her room, takes off the armor, stores it and can suddenly smell Analoy's French toast. "I forgot you liked cooking, Analoy. This all smells delicious." Then she digs in.
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
[ooc=Conditions]H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Megan Price
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Megan Price »

(Rolls Held)
Susan Lee wrote:She goes upstairs to the showers and runs into Megan. "I do have standard analgesics in my medical kit. Otherwise I could inject you with a tranquilizer or truth serum. I understand it's supposed to be very relaxing." Susan waggles the finger with her injection cybernetics in Megan's general direction.
Megan is confused by the first thing that Susan offers, now knowing what it is, but fully understand what the other two options were. "What's an analgesic? I mean if you think it should help, then lets go with that because the other two leave me concerned." Megan tells the good doctor. After her headache subsides and she's freshly showered, she smells the delicious food being cooked by Analoy. Upon first seeing the tattooed woman, Megan takes a few moments to gawk at the art inked on the woman's skin until Megan begins to feel self conscious about it or someone calls her out on it.

"Those are some rather impressive pieces of art you have. They got a story?" Megan will ask Analoy as she piles some slices of French Toast onto a plate and sprinkle powdered sugar on them.

If Megan sees Lucille, she will say "Hey, you got a minute after we're done eating?"
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
ImageImage
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Jezebel »

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 94: 94
JIC: 1d20 = 20: 20 / 1d100 = 100: 100
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance, Optic Glasses worn, N-F50A active
Susan in the shower wrote:To Jezebel, she says, "Commander, there is a stranger quickflex in the hangar where the team's most valuable gear lives. Also, there is a blue haired lady that keeps following me around to 'protect' me."
Jez smiles. Susan is practical-minded, but weird. My kinda gal. She eyes Susan as the doc washes off her armor. "Yeah, the noseless broad is a mechanic. What with Fiona in the wind, I figured it best to bribe her. She seems hungry and apt to take chances without being stupid about it. We'll see how well she fits in. The blue-haired one is a mind-bender who came highly recommended by the Defenders. She's quick on her feet. I'll give her that. Helped me suss out some bullshit at the restaurant that got hit by the assassin." Jez bites her lip and with a little shame and adds, "and I think she's got a good heart to go with that pscyhic brain of hers." A mind-bender who's actually a decent person? Who the frak would have thought such possible? But I saw the look of disappointment on her face back at the bloodbath. I just hope she's not so morally inflexible that it gets us in trouble.

Jez cans Megan's note after reading it. Duh. I barely know or trust you, cyberfreak. Of course I assume the 'droid is a spy. If she sees Megan, she'll simply toss her a thumbs-up to acknowledge that she understands her concerns. Jez strides to the catwalk and stairs overlooking the hangar below in her small clothes. Seeing Milly eyeing the beat-up Hornet down below, Jez calls down to her while she's toweling her hair, "The Hornet with the custom paint job on the vertical stabilizer is mine, as is the big damn Titan 'bot--that's Bertha. We've been through some shit together. The tracks you see leading outta here belonged to Cordelia's Salamander. The aerial armor suit you see--that's Megan's I think. And the big, ugly ATV is Lucy's. Go ahead and familiarize yourself with everything, but ask the owner before you frak around with anything. You fix the beat-up Hornet on your own credit and you can have it."

The smell of food cooking hits Jez's senses like a thermonuclear warhead. Nunnos be praised. Annie's back, and with her, her cooking! Jez quickly dashes back to her room, slips on a robe, wraps her hair up in her towel, and slap-slap-slap-slap pads her way down to the kitchen barefoot. She rushes over, bends down, and gives Annie a quick hug before grabbing a plate and practically flinging bacon and french toast atop it. She walks around popping bacon in her mouth and stuffing it with folded-up pieces of french toast as she smiles among the GIRLS. "Anneesha greaf crook," she extolls around a mouthful of food to anyone she meets near the kitchen.
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Image
User avatar
Amber Dach
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Amber Dach »

Perception: 36% = 1d100 = 40: 40%
JIC: 1d20 = 1d20 = 1: 1 / 1d100 = 1d100 = 55: 55%

Lore: Magic (general knowledge): 35% = 1d100 = 35: 35% (to identify if Analoy’s tattoos are magical)
Lore: Magic: Recognize Magic Symbols. Runes and Circles: 25% = 1d100 = 2: 2% (to identify any specific tattoos)
Cook 35% = 1d100 = 89: 89% (if Analoy wants assistance in the kitchen)
Constant Conditions
Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense: Range 180’
Sense Supernatural Evil & Sense Magic Energy: Range 300’
Sense the Presence of Vampires and Vampire Intelligences: Range 1000' radius
Sense Rifts and Ley Lines: Senses Ley Lines up to 5 miles away, a nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away.
Amber hitches a ride back to the Hanger and has another look around since the last visit was so brief. She heads upstairs with her baggage and pokes her head into various rooms until she finds one that is unoccupied and lays claim to it. Not a bad place to hang my hat for a while. She sets her bags down inside the door and starts stripping off her armour noting anything that is out of sorts that may need repaired. Everything should be good but I need to get it customized a bit. Some of these girls seem like the techie types, I'll maybe see if they would be able to help me out.

First a shower, then some food, she thinks as she looks through her bags and finds a set of clean underwear, yoga pants and tank top to wear after she showers. She will wait her turn for the shower. The heat of the water soaks into her body as she tries to process the mornings events sink in. What kind of day has it been? I was out for a walk, came across a murder scene. Chased an assassin across MercTown. Came across some more dead bodies. Jumped down an elevator shaft. Then was basically Shanghaied into working for a True Naruni. Talk about your mornings! Sighing, she exits the warm water, she dries off, puts her hair up in a pony tail, dresses and heads toward the smell of lunch. Time to get to know everyone.

She heads to the kitchen and gets her first good look at Analoy as she moves around the kitchen and notices the tattoos covering her body. Memories of home flash before her. She glances down at her own tattoos on her wrists. She couldn’t be an another Atlantean with all those tats, could she? We usually aren't that short. Her stomach growls as she smells the pleasant aroma wafting from the kitchen. She tries to be subtle and lets her eyes wander across Analoy's wrist. Hmm, I don’t see the Marks on her wrist. She shrugs internally. If she is I'm sure I will find out.
Analoy wrote:Whenever Megan, or any other new person, makes their way in, Analoy motions to the growing stack of french toast and says, "Help yourself. The bacon should be ready in a few." She's changed since the basement and is now wearing just a sports bra and a skirt. Her numerous tattoos visible as she floats back and forth behind the counter. "By the way, my name's Analoy. Team chef. If you have any grocery needs, just let me know and I'll get them taken care of."
Smiling as she approaches, Amber says, “Pleasure to meet you, Analoy. The food smells great! I’m Amber Dach. I’m new here. Do you need a hand? I dabble in the kitchen a bit too.” If Analoy wants assistance, she will help out, if not she will grab some food and find a place to sit with everyone else to enjoy breakfast.
Amber Dach

[ooc=Current Conditions]Conditions
P.P.E.: 33
I.S.P.: 130/130
H.P.: 27
S.D.C.: 87[/ooc]
Image
User avatar
Millicent Mayeux
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

ROLLS HELD

Millicent continues her study of the wounded bike for a bit, completely lost in her passion of applicable technology.
Jezebel wrote: Jez strides to the catwalk and stairs overlooking the hangar below in her small clothes. Seeing Milly eyeing the beat-up Hornet down below, Jez calls down to her while she's toweling her hair, "The Hornet with the custom paint job on the vertical stabilizer is mine, as is the big damn Titan 'bot--that's Bertha. We've been through some shit together. The tracks you see leading outta here belonged to Cordelia's Salamander. The aerial armor suit you see--that's Megan's I think. And the big, ugly ATV is Lucy's. Go ahead and familiarize yourself with everything, but ask the owner before you frak around with anything. You fix the beat-up Hornet on your own credit and you can have it."
Millicent stops in her tracks and slowly turns her head to look to Jezebel’s voice on the catwalk, not unlike a thief caught in a spotlight as they are lifting the diamond from its pillow. She looks at the bike she had been assessing, back at Jezebel, then at the other vehicles in the warehouse. Finally, she looks back up at her new employer. ”Im going to need access to that workshop in the back. Rather secure setup you have here. Maybe a white board too.” She notices Jez’s state and attire. ”We have showers? Of course we do. Maybe I should do that.” She looks at the bottle next to her bag. ”And maybe get some food. Do you smell pancakes?”

The Operator will pause her mental workorder and gather up her gear once more. This time she makes for the second floor, finds an empty and unlocked room, stashes her gear and heads to the showers. Fifteen or so minutes later she emerges, dressed in some simple street wear, and squeaky clean. Millicent will let her nasal cavities lead her to the kitchen, where she happily takes two pieces of French toast. ”With cooking like this I would go back to fixing bilge lines in a heartbeat. Your not hired just for this cooking?” Millicent complements the Chef.

The Quick-Flex Alien offers a hand to Analoy and any others she might not have officially met yet. ”Millicent Mayeux. Technician and ‘Bot pilot. Looks like this round of freshmen is large one; Glad I’m not alone.” The Operator Smiles.
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:17/17
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:51/51
NG- MRU886 Grease Monkey
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:[/b][/u]110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.
Image
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Analoy »

[Rolls Held]

Conditions:
PPE: 247/207
Fly 210/150 min duration, 100 mph, Max height 4000', +1 strike/dodge, +3 dmg from HTH attacks


Analoy is pulling the bacon out of the oven as Susan makes her way into the room. Without even thinking about it, she lays the bacon out in a fan-like pattern on a serving tray with the french toast displayed similarly on another. She grins up at the other woman and says, "I should poison it all after you guys left me lost in those damned caves but I'm just to happy to be back." She floats over and gives the other woman an hug as the cyborg walks in.
Megan wrote:"Those are some rather impressive pieces of art you have. They got a story?"
Analoy tips her head at the woman she doesn't know and simply says, "Some of them do. A good portion of them were gifts from my old mentor." She gives a mischievous little grin. "There's a white board on the fridge. You want something, write it down and I'll do my best to make it happen"

Platters assembled, Analoy is making a plate of her own when Jez walks in. She hugs the tall woman back and smiles as the Arismal attempts to complement her around a mouth full of food. Soldiers. Keep them fed and their yours. She chuckles a little bit, "That's why you hired me. Though, you leave me lost in some caves again and you'll never find the antidote." She glances over to Susan with a twinkle in her eyes before she lets out a little laugh. "But seriously, I wandered around those caves for days and when I finally made it back tot he surface I was out of power and had no clue where I was."

Analoy looks over to Amber as the other woman introduces herself, "Good to meet you. Help in the kitchen is great. Especially if the rest of you eat like the boss does, but I think I'm pretty much done here. Nothing left to do but the dishes but maybe that tin can you guys brought back can do those when we're done." When she sees the other woman looking at her tattoos, she holds her arms open and spins around in a circle before lowering herself into a chair. "I see you have a few yourself." Analoy does have a few wrist tattoos but none look like the Marks of Heritage. The closest one is the sword covered in flames, but it has very little embellishment and is on her right forearm.

Analoy chuckles at Millicent's comment, "Leave the bilge lines alone and enjoy the food. And no, I'm not just hired for the cooking. Though it helps. I also am a pretty good fighter and have some magical augmentations. Like the flying about that I've been enjoying this afternoon."
Last edited by Analoy on Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Analoy Landie
[ooc=Current Details]P.P.E.: 227/202
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Image[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Susan Lee »

CONDITIONS: Still on boing-go!

Susan is completely floored by what Analoy said about the mine. "We thought you'd left like the others. I would never have abandoned you in a mine. That is a very dangerous place to be. I will buy a tracker for you to wear so this can never happen again. I'm so sorry!"

After a solid minute or so of staring into space moping, she shakes it off (Thanks, combat drugs!) and moves to Amber. "I understand you are a psychic. Fascinating and welcome to the group. I have some expertise in that area, although no powers of my own, yet."

She also shakes Millicent's hand at an appropriate time in the conversation, saying, "I am Susan. Welcome. I don't suppose you have any interesting mutations? As team doctor, I need this kind of information."

When everyone gets down to eating, Susan comments. "I propose to leave our new friend here to fix the window and clean, while go into MercTown. Perhaps we can have a celebratory dinner."

If the Spybot isn't in the room, she also writes on a scrap of paper - "Debrief Brooks" so everyone can read it. Then she eats the paper afterwards.
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
[ooc=Conditions]H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Lucille Davis »

Perception: 1d100 = 75: 75 / 28% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 14: 14 / 1d100 = 70: 70

Lucy pulls back up to HQ, having asked Unit 8 to run at pace as 'watch out for danger' - whatever that means to its silicone innards. Given the other 'borg's abilities, this should be a piece of cake for this one, but worth checking out.
Underguard wrote:The rest of the GIRLS filter in at varying degrees behind Jez, with the Android following Lucille back to the Hanger.

Upon entering the Hanger, the Android will look to Lucille. "Unless I am needed, I will remain by the door and ensure no unwelcomed persons trespass. Please do not hesitate to seek me out. I will alert you when the Creator wishes to communicate."
"Um... yeah, I guess. Yes. Remain by the door. Yes, that's good." Mummu what is this thing and why did Jez ask it to follow me? she wonders, but at the same time she's intrigued. I wonder how you tick... She eyes the Unit 8 with a sudden cold calculation of an engineer for a moment, but then flashes back to her normal sweet self with a toothy grin. "Alright then, I'll... um... see you around."

She heads back to her room, pulls off her armor and checks for any damage. Super glad Amber caught me. Not a scratch on her. She showers and slips into her comfortable jumpsuit, pulls her hair back into a short ponytail, and then swings back around to the Hangar where she finds Millicent busy going over the group's vehicles.

"Hey Milly, after we get rested up, you want to investigate this 'borg with me?" she asks. "I don't know much about cyborgs, but a machine's a machine, I guess?"
Analoy wrote:Whenever Megan, or any other new person, makes their way in, Analoy motions to the growing stack of french toast and says, "Help yourself. The bacon should be ready in a few." She's changed since the basement and is now wearing just a sports bra and a skirt. Her numerous tattoos visible as she floats back and forth behind the counter. "By the way, my name's Analoy. Team chef. If you have any grocery needs, just let me know and I'll get them taken care of."
As she wonders back around, the aroma of frying fat waffs into Lucy's nose. Now what is this magic I'm sensing!? She makes a beeline to the kitchens, requiring very little encouragement to dive in.

Between bites and banter, she speaks up. "So you're Annie? Seems like the old guard on GIRLS knows you well." And a good thing too with that cooking! she thinks, her mouth watering with delight. "Looks like you've got some fancy powers to be floating around. You from wherever it is Jez is from?" she takes a stab at a clearly wrong guess.
Megan Price wrote:If Megan sees Lucille, she will say "Hey, you got a minute after we're done eating?"
Lucy stops mid-chop into a piece of french toast. "Sure Megan, what's on yer mind?" she asks, trying to wipe the syrup off her chin in some kind of lady-like manner.

To Susan: "Hey, thanks for lending me that netgun back there. She came in real handy!" Lucy smiles recalling the thrill of webbing her first 'borg. "I'll get her recharged and hand it back to you, ok?"

Before they finish eating, Lucy pipes up again. "Any of y'all got knowledge to put to use on investigating our new 'borg, well, just give a holler at me. Bound to be all kinds of sensors and stuff we should know about, maybe nanobots? Who knows."
Lucille Davis / Ledger
[ooc=Current Status]Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Jezebel »

(rolls carried over)
Jez finishes shoveling the food into her face, abandons her dirty dishes in the kitchen somewhere, and hops on one of the counters to deliver an impromptu speech in bath robe and toweled hair. "Everybody! Formal introductions! We've had a crazy day, so I'm gonna keep this brief. That lady right there is Milly." Jez points to Millicent. "I pulled her out of a dive bar this afternoon cuz serendipity has been with us of late. She's got a knack with machines, so she'll be keeping our gear in top shape. This other gal here," Jez points to Amber, "is a mind-frakker, but she's proven her value since I ran into her. She comes highly recommended by the Defenders. For those of you who've not been with us long, this little gal," she leans down to tousle Analoy's hair, "packs a hell of a lotta punch. Her name is Annie, and she's a lot more than just our resident cook." Jez points at Lucy, "This here is Lucy. She owns the big truck out there in the hangar, like Milly, has an affinity with the gizmos. This glorious, crazy bitch," Jez bows from the countertop in her bathrobe towards Susan in ridiculous and revealing fashion before righting herself and declaring "is Susan. She's our resident doctor and science nerd--she'll want a genetic sample from you at some point tonight," Jez then directs her index finger at Megan, "and this is Megan. She brings firepower to the mix." Jez clearly is struggling to even say this much complimentary about Megan, but forces herself to do so. Obviously, there's some kind of prejudice or animosity there, but Jez isn't willing to give voice to it here and now.

Before hopping down she adds, "After we get our shit sorted here, we're all likely to break up for a few hours to see to our own shit out in town. But I expect to see each and every one of you at twenty-hundred hours at Taste of the Town. It's a fancy pants restaurant, so dress all fancy and shit. Oh yeah, my bust. My name is Jez. I run this joint. We can all talk at length over dinner tonight." She hops down with a smile before scampering off to her room to get dressed.
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Image
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Analoy »

[Rolls Held]
Dope Doc wrote:"We thought you'd left like the others. I would never have abandoned you in a mine. That is a very dangerous place to be. I will buy a tracker for you to wear so this can never happen again. I'm so sorry!"
Well, at least she seems sorry. Analoy chuckles, "I was guessing that you thought I was dead. Those caves were miles of tunnels. If i had died somewhere, I doubt anyone would have found me... Even if you were looking for me." She ignores the comment about the tracker and asks, "The others left. So this lot's a new crew, even for you? Looks like a good bunch of girls." She cuts into a piece of french toast and takes a bite, A tracker could be a good idea, though I better be able to turn the damn thing on and off.
Lucille wrote:"So you're Annie? Seems like the old guard on GIRLS knows you well................. Looks like you've got some fancy powers to be floating around. You from wherever it is Jez is from?"
Analoy motions as she speaks, fork with a piece of toast on it still in her hand, "Yup, I joined up when they were forming up a short while back. Long story short, I got separated on the last mission and took the long way back. Just got back to town today. Found the place in lockdown, so I asked around a little and found out something was up in the Warrens. Heard some Merc's were helping out the Defenders. I passed Cordelia as I was snooping and she pointed me toward you guys." She gives a little grin, "I was hoping to swoop in a save the day, but y'all had everything in hand. And no, I'm not souped up like the boss." She leans in toward Lucille and puts her hand up to block her mouth from Jezebel's point of view, "Some of my tat's are magic but I don't think Jez believes in magic."

When Jezebel gives her an introduction, Analoy floats up out of her chair and bows in mid air, "Yeah, I can do a bit more but cooking is my happy place. Be prepared to have to exercise, a lot." She gives the room a grin as she floats back down into her chair.
Analoy Landie
[ooc=Current Details]P.P.E.: 227/202
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Image[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Amber Dach
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Amber Dach »

(Rolls held over)
Constant Conditions
Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense: Range 180’
Sense Supernatural Evil & Sense Magic Energy: Range 300’
Sense the Presence of Vampires and Vampire Intelligences: Range 1000' radius
Sense Rifts and Ley Lines: Senses Ley Lines up to 5 miles away, a nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away.
As Jez makes introductions to everyone. She smiles warmly as she is introduced to everyone and gives a smile and a nod to each lady as she is introduced.

Amber is very intrigued with Analoy after seeing her mystic tattoos, but having just met her, doesn’t want to press her too much. She can’t help but hear Lucy’s inquiries to her about her origins and decides to ask her more about her history. “I hope you don’t mind me asking either, but tattoos like yours are not very common around here. They are very common among my people though. And as you can see, I have a few myself. So I am curious to know how did you come to acquire yours and from where?” Amber waits patiently for a reply.

Before Lucy heads out to figure out the capabilities of Unit 8, she asks her, “Lucy. Before you go getting involved with that, whatever the hell it is down there, I was wondering if you would be able to add some mods to my armour. I have some ideas of what I want done. I know this, whatever it is, is your priority right now, so let me know when you have some time to discuss it.”

“You asked for some suggestions about that thing down there.” She gestures towards the entrance where Unit 8 is guarding the entrance. “Maybe try asking it. I know it won’t tell you everything about it’s capabilities, but maybe it will tell you what skills it has. It’s a place to start.” She chuckles lightly before making a poor joke. “I’d offer to help but I don’t think I’ll be able to tap into that things mind.”

If no one else needs her for anything, Amber will head to her room and start unpacking her clothes and tries to figure out what to wear to one of the classiest restaurants in MercTown. Hmm, the little black dress? Nah, too cliché. How about that black skirt, silver silk shirt and my leather jacket and my flats. That should work. She lays the clothes out on the bed ready for to be worn a little later.

I used more energy than I liked on this little adventure we had. Time to meditate for a few hours before heading into town to pick up a few things. She closes the door to her room and finds a quiet corner to sit it. She sets an alarm on her new phone to alert her once 3 hours have passed. Her mind calms as she relaxes into a deep meditative trance and lets the days events flow from her mind. (Recovers 12 ISP/hour of meditation)
Amber Dach

[ooc=Current Conditions]Conditions
P.P.E.: 33
I.S.P.: 130/130
H.P.: 27
S.D.C.: 87[/ooc]
Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Lucille Davis »

**rolls held**
Amber Dach wrote:Before Lucy heads out to figure out the capabilities of Unit 8, she asks her, “Lucy. Before you go getting involved with that, whatever the hell it is down there, I was wondering if you would be able to add some mods to my armour. I have some ideas of what I want done. I know this, whatever it is, is your priority right now, so let me know when you have some time to discuss it.”
"Armor mods?! Well heck yeah I'd be up for that!" Lucy grins from ear to ear at the prospects. "You thinking protection? Better sneakiness? Enhanced muscle? Special sensors? Flight? Or, uh..." she scrunches her face in deep thought. "...a headlamp? Ok ok, maybe not a headlamp - though could be useful! Just you let me know what you were thinking and I'll see what I can do." She looks over the table at the others. "Same goes for the rest of you. If you can dream it, I'll try to figure out what bedazzled device will deliver!"
Amber Dach wrote:“You asked for some suggestions about that thing down there.” She gestures towards the entrance where Unit 8 is guarding the entrance. “Maybe try asking it. I know it won’t tell you everything about it’s capabilities, but maybe it will tell you what skills it has. It’s a place to start.” She chuckles lightly before making a poor joke. “I’d offer to help but I don’t think I’ll be able to tap into that things mind.”
"Oh, sure, I suppose we could just ask it what skills it has to spy on us. That's a thought!" Lucy files this away in her worth-a-try-but-honestly? mental notes. Amber's offhand joke, however, does give Lucy pause. "Might you be able to communicate mentally with machines? Sorta like I did back with the cameras? That 'borg might not have a mind in our normal way of thinking 'bout it, but it's got programming and such that maybe we could mentally read? Think it over."
Jezebel wrote:Before hopping down she adds, "After we get our shit sorted here, we're all likely to break up for a few hours to see to our own shit out in town. But I expect to see each and every one of you at twenty-hundred hours at Taste of the Town. It's a fancy pants restaurant, so dress all fancy and shit. Oh yeah, my bust. My name is Jez. I run this joint. We can all talk at length over dinner tonight." She hops down with a smile before scampering off to her room to get dressed.
Belly full, Lucy suddenly realizes how drained she feels. Gruumsh, it feels like days since I had some good mental rest. She gets up from the table, saying "Pleasure to be a part of all this, but this gal's got to rest and freshen up before tonight's big outing!" She heads to her room, kicks off her shoes, and quiets her mind as she was taught at Stormspire, her last wandering thought reminding her that her nice clothes are still in the ATV. (PPE recovery: 8/hr meditation; ISP recovery: 6/hr meditation).
Lucille Davis / Ledger
[ooc=Current Status]Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Jezebel »

(rolls carried over)

Jez first puts her locket on around her neck then her NG Stalker Suit over that and her small clothes. She straps a lambskin sheath to her left arm and slides her slimpack throwing knife into it. She then dons her new Erdano fatigues, gets her old deck boots on, stuffs her black card & universal card in her pockets, and slips on her optic glasses. She strides down to the hangar, gets into the storage space, and starts shoving the old gear that needs to be sold off into a couple handy duffel bags. That done, she hefts the bags over one shoulder and strides to her Hornet. She hollers over her shoulder at everyone in the place, "See you tonight at the restaurant, ladies!" She fires up the Hornet and takes off into town.

(to Vannor's Weapons Repair)
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Image
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Analoy »

[Rolls Held]
Amber wrote:“I hope you don’t mind me asking either, but tattoos like yours are not very common around here. They are very common among my people though. And as you can see, I have a few myself. So I am curious to know how did you come to acquire yours and from where?”
Analoy smiles. Ah, she is an Atlantean. She takes a breath, judging what she wants to tell the other woman and how, then says, "Mine were a gift from my mentor. He was out exploring or something. I was just a kid and don't really remember what he said at the time. My family's farm had been attacked and destroyed a I was trapped in the root cellar. He rescued me and raised me up. I stuck with him for a little while before coming here to try my own thing."

Of course there's more to the story but that's all Analoy says. She gives a little shrug, then stands up and puts her plate in the dishwasher. There's really not much else to do to clean up the kitchen, since she applied the tried and true cooking method of cleaning as you go. Turning she looks around the room at the others, "Well, I think I'm gonna go do some shopping. I need to find something to wear for tonight. Plus a few other odds and ends. Anyone else wanna come?"

Whether alone or with any of the others, Analoy departs the base and heads for the Norther Gun Store in the Arms Bazzar
Analoy Landie
[ooc=Current Details]P.P.E.: 227/202
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Image[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Megan Price
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Megan Price »

(Rolls Held)
Analoy wrote:Of course there's more to the story but that's all Analoy says. She gives a little shrug, then stands up and puts her plate in the dishwasher. There's really not much else to do to clean up the kitchen, since she applied the tried and true cooking method of cleaning as you go. Turning she looks around the room at the others, "Well, I think I'm gonna go do some shopping. I need to find something to wear for tonight. Plus a few other odds and ends. Anyone else wanna come?"

Whether alone or with any of the others, Analoy departs the base and heads for the Northern Gun Store in the Arms Bazzar
"I need to do that as well as I have nothing nice to wear, unless you consider black fatigues to be nice. But before I head out I want a quick chat with Millicent and Lucille as I have a project I would like for them to work on." Megan says to Analoy.

After Millie and Lucy are done eating, she meets them by her Wild Weasel in the hangar area. "So, I'm just curious as to what you two know about the Wild Weasel power armor?" Megan starts off with. The information Megan wants to see if they are aware of is the power armor's primary feature, which are the WWECM 6 Black Boxes mounted on each shoulder, giving it unparalleled electronic warfare superiority. If neither of them mention it's ECM warfare capabilities, Megan will tap one of the suits shoulder mounted black boxes and gives them the run down on what it can do. Either way, she will finish by asking them "Do you think it's possible to recreate those black boxes to something that isn't mounted on the power suit, preferable man portable. I would have like to have had my power armor there today due to the radio interference, but I wouldn't have been allowed because of MercTown's policy. It also means that I don't need to solely rely on it for that kind of work in case it gets damaged or destroyed."

After that, Megan will leave them to their own devices as she leaves to go with Analoy to the Northern Gun Store in the Arms Bazzar.
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
ImageImage
User avatar
Amber Dach
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Amber Dach »

(Rolls held over)
Analoy wrote:Analoy smiles. Ah, she is an Atlantean. She takes a breath, judging what she wants to tell the other woman and how, then says, "Mine were a gift from my mentor. He was out exploring or something. I was just a kid and don't really remember what he said at the time. My family's farm had been attacked and destroyed a I was trapped in the root cellar. He rescued me and raised me up. I stuck with him for a little while before coming here to try my own thing."
A sympathetic feeling emanates from Amber as she hears Analoy’s story. “I am sorry if I brought up painful memories, Analoy. I know you have need to get into the city to do some shopping. Let’s talk more later.”
Lucille Davis wrote:"Armor mods?! Well heck yeah I'd be up for that!" Lucy grins from ear to ear at the prospects. "You thinking protection? Better sneakiness? Enhanced muscle? Special sensors? Flight? Or, uh..." she scrunches her face in deep thought. "...a headlamp? Ok ok, maybe not a headlamp - though could be useful! Just you let me know what you were thinking and I'll see what I can do." She looks over the table at the others. "Same goes for the rest of you. If you can dream it, I'll try to figure out what bedazzled device will deliver!"
Amber smiles at Lucy’s enthusiasm for her project. “I was thinking about protection and flight for sure, and possible I also have heard of some kind of spell that makes energy weapons not hurt you. Also, maybe something that I could power it with, like a rechargeable battery or something. If you can add those mods it would be great. I know they will be expensive to make so maybe after the next job. But something to think about. Thank you!”
Lucille Davis wrote:[ "Oh, sure, I suppose we could just ask it what skills it has to spy on us. That's a thought!" Lucy files this away in her worth-a-try-but-honestly? mental notes. Amber's offhand joke, however, does give Lucy pause. "Might you be able to communicate mentally with machines? Sorta like I did back with the cameras? That 'borg might not have a mind in our normal way of thinking 'bout it, but it's got programming and such that maybe we could mentally read? Think it over."
Amber thinks for a second and shakes her head, “I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think that will work. If it is anything like a ‘borg, I wouldn’t be able to control it or talk to their cybernetics or bionics either.” She shrugs, “I’m sure it will have protections in place against that since it is very advanced tech. Maybe see what the Doctor can figure out about it first, she will know more about cybernetics than I ever will.”

After a few hours meditation Amber feels somewhat refreshed and is eager to do some shopping with her new found wealth. She gets dressed, she grabs a small duffle and puts her TX-26 into it, and hails a cab to take her into town. I should stop by the Wilk’s store and then Triax store. First Triax I think. Kraus Imported Arms.
Amber Dach

[ooc=Current Conditions]Conditions
P.P.E.: 33
I.S.P.: 130/130
H.P.: 27
S.D.C.: 87[/ooc]
Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Susan Lee »

Susan is shocked into silence by Jezebel's extended, generous, and data-packed speech.

"I AM glorious and crazy, you bitches!" she mutters as everyone is already on the way out. She picks up the landline and calls Brooks. "Employer - this is Dr. Susan. We need to arrange a meeting. Contact me through Sergeant Harrison or the MercTown Hospital. Alternatively, find me in person. I will be shopping in the Arms Bazaar until 1900 hours today. ... Is that, uh. 7 PM? It is, yes? You can also reach me at (PHONENUMBER) to arrange face-to-face contact."

She then just gets into the back of Analoy's vehicle and rides with her to Northern Gun Fun Time Town without actually confirming anything.
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
[ooc=Conditions]H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Millicent Mayeux
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

Rolls Held
Analoy wrote:Analoy chuckles at Millicent's comment, "Leave the bilge lines alone and enjoy the food. And no, I'm not just hired for the cooking. Though it helps. I also am a pretty good fighter and have some magical augmentations. Like the flying about that I've been enjoying this afternoon."
Millicent nods, hiding her inexperience with magic behind a rather extensive knowledge of how amazing machines can be; magic just does stuff different, right?. ”It will be nice to know quality food is amongst the perks of this job. With such a nice workspace too, I have yet to see a downside with this job that fell in my lap at the most opportune moment.”
Susan Lee wrote:She also shakes Millicent's hand at an appropriate time in the conversation, saying, "I am Susan. Welcome. I don't suppose you have any interesting mutations? As team doctor, I need this kind of information."
”Millicent.” Milliy reciprocates the handshake with a friendly smile. ”I’m psychic too, though nothing to brag about. I have some affinity with machines, but little else.” Milly will smile wryly and tap the edge of her nasal cavity. ”I believe our physiology is rather identical beyond a few small differences.”
Lucille Davis wrote:"Hey Milly, after we get rested up, you want to investigate this 'borg with me?" she asks. "I don't know much about cyborgs, but a machine's a machine, I guess?"
Millicent will nod with a mouthful of French toast. Swallowing she will happily answer. ”Sure. That sounds fun! I am much more experienced with weapon systems and vehicles, but as you say, a machine is a machine. Unless its not. If we find bionics and we have ourselves a cyborg, I may be out of my depth. That would be intriguing. And dramatic. Pass a ‘borg off as a robot.” Millicent shrugs. ”I doubt that is the case.”
Jezebel wrote:(rolls carried over)
Jez finishes shoveling the food into her face, abandons her dirty dishes in the kitchen somewhere, and hops on one of the counters to deliver an impromptu speech in bath robe and toweled hair. "Everybody! Formal introductions! We've had a crazy day, so I'm gonna keep this brief. That lady right there is Milly." Jez points to Millicent. "I pulled her out of a dive bar this afternoon cuz serendipity has been with us of late. She's got a knack with machines, so she'll be keeping our gear in top shape. This other gal here," Jez points to Amber, "is a mind-frakker, but she's proven her value since I ran into her. She comes highly recommended by the Defenders. For those of you who've not been with us long, this little gal," she leans down to tousle Analoy's hair, "packs a hell of a lotta punch. Her name is Annie, and she's a lot more than just our resident cook." Jez points at Lucy, "This here is Lucy. She owns the big truck out there in the hangar, like Milly, has an affinity with the gizmos. This glorious, crazy bitch," Jez bows from the countertop in her bathrobe towards Susan in ridiculous and revealing fashion before righting herself and declaring "is Susan. She's our resident doctor and science nerd--she'll want a genetic sample from you at some point tonight," Jez then directs her index finger at Megan, "and this is Megan. She brings firepower to the mix." Jez clearly is struggling to even say this much complimentary about Megan, but forces herself to do so. Obviously, there's some kind of prejudice or animosity there, but Jez isn't willing to give voice to it here and now.

Before hopping down she adds, "After we get our shit sorted here, we're all likely to break up for a few hours to see to our own shit out in town. But I expect to see each and every one of you at twenty-hundred hours at Taste of the Town. It's a fancy pants restaurant, so dress all fancy and shit. Oh yeah, my bust. My name is Jez. I run this joint. We can all talk at length over dinner tonight." She hops down with a smile before scampering off to her room to get dressed.
Fancy? Where the hell will I find fancy… Heres the fucking downsides. Wait. Fancy place means fancy drinks. Upside! Millicentr continues to eat as her new employer gives the ‘newcomer shpeal’.
Amber Dach wrote:Before Lucy heads out to figure out the capabilities of Unit 8, she asks her, “Lucy. Before you go getting involved with that, whatever the hell it is down there, I was wondering if you would be able to add some mods to my armour. I have some ideas of what I want done. I know this, whatever it is, is your priority right now, so let me know when you have some time to discuss it.”

“You asked for some suggestions about that thing down there.” She gestures towards the entrance where Unit 8 is guarding the entrance. “Maybe try asking it. I know it won’t tell you everything about it’s capabilities, but maybe it will tell you what skills it has. It’s a place to start.” She chuckles lightly before making a poor joke. “I’d offer to help but I don’t think I’ll be able to tap into that things mind.”
Millicents head perks upo as Amber asks about armor modifications. ”I can help wit that! Infact, I am sure I can add a descent amount of protection to any armor you have, If you do not mind me voiding the factory warranty.” Millicent smirks. ”Most manufacturers tend to balance what works vs what is easy to install. Same goes for the teams vehicles. Given enough time and access to parts, I can reinforce any protective armor or plating we have.”
Megan Price wrote:After Millie and Lucy are done eating, she meets them by her Wild Weasel in the hangar area. "So, I'm just curious as to what you two know about the Wild Weasel power armor?" Megan starts off with. The information Megan wants to see if they are aware of is the power armor's primary feature, which are the WWECM 6 Black Boxes mounted on each shoulder, giving it unparalleled electronic warfare superiority. If neither of them mention it's ECM warfare capabilities, Megan will tap one of the suits shoulder mounted black boxes and gives them the run down on what it can do. Either way, she will finish by asking them "Do you think it's possible to recreate those black boxes to something that isn't mounted on the power suit, preferable man portable. I would have like to have had my power armor there today due to the radio interference, but I wouldn't have been allowed because of MercTown's policy. It also means that I don't need to solely rely on it for that kind of work in case it gets damaged or destroyed."
Millicent will immediately go into ‘tech mode and begin eyeing the SAMAS. ”I have worked on very few flying suits, and never a Weasel.” Hearing Megan’s breakdown of the black boxes, Millicent will try and think of possibilities. ”I don’t see why we couldn’t remove a Black Box from the armor. All it really needs is a power source, which is only a matter of convenience and availability, and an interface which is trivial…” She eyes the piece of machinery in question. ”It would be cumbersome. But I could do it. We could probably modify it to make it detachable.” She motions to the PA. ”Power draw will be the biggest hurdle, but not an actual issue.” Millicent seems confident in her ability to isolate the system and jury rig a power source so it could be used without the amor.
Last edited by Millicent Mayeux on Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:17/17
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:51/51
NG- MRU886 Grease Monkey
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:[/b][/u]110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.
Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Lucille Davis »

**rolls held**
Millicent Mayeux wrote:Millicent will nod with a mouthful of French toast. Swallowing she will happily answer. ”Sure. That sounds fun! I am much more experienced with weapon systems and vehicles, but as you say, a machine is a machine. Unless its not. If we find bionics and we have ourselves a cyborg, I may be out of my depth. That would be intriguing. And dramatic. Pass a ‘borg off as a robot.” Millicent shrugs. ”I doubt that is the case.”


"Me either, but," and she stands, putting her hands on her hips in a power stance "with our powers combined!" She flashes a smile at Milly. "Good deal gal, we'll crack this nut here real good." She pounds a fist into her other hand, and then realizes how aggressive she's being, and becomes more sheepish. "I mean, we'll see what this Unit 8 is all about..."

Amber Dach wrote:Before Lucy heads out to figure out the capabilities of Unit 8, she asks her, “Lucy. Before you go getting involved with that, whatever the hell it is down there, I was wondering if you would be able to add some mods to my armour. I have some ideas of what I want done. I know this, whatever it is, is your priority right now, so let me know when you have some time to discuss it.”
Millicent Mayeux wrote:Millicents head perks upo as Amber asks about armor modifications. ”I can help wit that! Infact, I am sure I can add a descent amount of protection to any armor you have, If you do not mind me voiding the factory warranty.” Millicent smirks. ”Most manufacturers tend to balance what works vs what is easy to install. Same goes for the teams vehicles. Given enough time and access to parts, I can reinforce any protective armor or plating we have.”


Lucy turns back to Milly swooping in to rescue Amber's armor mods and... breaks into further smiles! "Oh wow, of course - we could just add physical armor to the armor!" She frowns a bit to herself recognizing that such mods would lack gems and silver and copper wire. "It won't be as pretty though..." She turns back to Amber. "Guess it depends on what you want! But sounds like between the two of us, we can get some armor mods together for ya." Welp, sounds like I'm going to need to start prototyping some equipment.

Megan Price wrote:"Do you think it's possible to recreate those black boxes to something that isn't mounted on the power suit, preferable man portable. I would have like to have had my power armor there today due to the radio interference, but I wouldn't have been allowed because of MercTown's policy. It also means that I don't need to solely rely on it for that kind of work in case it gets damaged or destroyed."
Millicent Mayeux wrote:Millicent will immediately go into ‘tech mode and begin eyeing the SAMAS. ”I have worked on very few flying suits, and never a Weasel.” Hearing Megan’s breakdown of the black boxes, Millicent will try and think of possibilities. ”I don’t see why we couldn’t remove a Black Box from the armor. All it really needs is a power source, which is only a matter of convenience and availability, and an interface which is trivial…” She eyes the piece of machinery in question. ”It would be cumbersome. But I could do it. We could probably modify it to make it detachable.” She motions to the PA. ”Power draw will be the biggest hurdle, but not an actual issue.” Millicent seems confident in her ability to isolate the system and jury rig a power source so it could be used without the amor.


Lucy frowns as Milly talks them through her Wild Weasel black boxes. "Not sure that's a tech I'm all that familiar with, and doesn't sound like any magitech I can think of." She thinks over her magical knowledge. Sense Magic? Doesn't seem like that would track missiles, well, unless they were magic missiles. She gives a snort that no one outside her head understands. "But I can offer Milly a hand, maybe think more about this power source issue." That'd have to be one big diamond to power such range and function... maybe these chicks are secretly rich?! She gives Megan and Milly a more thoughtful scan. Hrmmmm...
Lucille Davis / Ledger
[ooc=Current Status]Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Lucille Davis »

Lucy emerges from a restful meditation. does some casual stretching, and wanders out of her room.

It is eerily quite in the Hanger.

"Girls? Girls??" Huh, guess they really did have shopping to do...

She heads to her ATV and upon seeing her same old tired clothes, she thinks, we go paid today! Her universal card beginning to burn a hole in her pocket, she decided to seek out a new outfit for tonight.

"Let's see," she says to no one in particular. "Stop over the leyline and then... where was it they said they were going..."

Going to Miranda's Fashion Boutique (62), but going along the leyline to recharge as she can.
Lucille Davis / Ledger
[ooc=Current Status]Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Jezebel
Group Leader
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 am
Location: lloyd.ritchey at gmail

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Jezebel »

Perception: 74% / 1d100 = 12: 12
JIC: 1d20 = 16: 16 / 1d100 = 13: 13
Conditions: Critical strike on 18-20, K.O. on N20, Energy Resistance; Optic Glasses, Locket, Non-Secure Black Card, Black Evening Gown Outfit
Literacy: American 85% / 1d100 = 45: 45 (to write the note)
Wardrobe & Grooming 82% / 1d100 = 6: 6 (to get dressed to perfection)

Jez makes it back to the Hangar without issue, drives her Hornet inside, and drags the two Wilk's crates that were delivered to the hangar to the workshop area. Atlas behold my newfound strength! She breaks open the crate with the Wilk's PRC-5 Secure Walkie-Talkies and accessories first. She sets the opened crate atop a workbench and affixes a handwritten note in American to the crate. Seems like I've picked up this American dialect quite well over the past few years.
  • Note wrote:Gang, Make sure everyone has secure comms integrated into their armor. You can cannibalize these for that purpose if needed. Stow whatever is not needed for that purpose in secure storage--these aren't cheap commercial radios.
    ~Jez
    P.S. We'll have no more communications breakdowns on account of the ladies being ill-equipped!
She smiles at the quality of her her writing before affixing another note to the other Wilk's crate, which she does not open.
  • Note wrote:Gang, Mount this cannon on Lucy's ATV so passengers can help keep everyone safe.
    ~Jez
    P.S. If you don't, I might just use this as a sidearm and make you all feel weak!
Jez then strides upstairs, waving at the rest of the girls if she spots them, but not stopping for more substantive interactions. She showers once more, then spends a good deal of time freshening herself, applying accentuating cosmetics (no more than enough to accentuate her natural features), and then gets dressed into her new evening dress. Once the limo has arrived she'll lead the girls out to dinner.
(to Taste of the Town)
com⋅pli⋅cat⋅ed [kom-pli-key-tid] –adjective: 1. composed of elaborately interconnected parts; complex. 2. difficult to analyze, understand. Synonyms: involved, tangled, Jezebel
Don't PM this account. Send all PMs to Augur.
To help support this site, use paypal.me/LloydRitchey
Conditions
Note: Critical strike on an unmodified roll of 18, 19 or 20.
-10% Penalty when using skills to operate in unfamiliar, high-tech Rifts science & engineering fields.
H.P.: 51
S.D.C.: 98/98
P.T.P.: 1550/1550
• Charm/Impress: 60%
• Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 88%
• Nightvision: 600'
• Resistant to Energy Damage
• Sensitive Hearing (20 decibels beyond normal human range)
• Can perform a non-combat action at no cost and without penalty even while engaged in combat
• Embodiment of physical perfection for her race; Appears to be one level higher and more powerful than actual; Tends to be fidgety and has trouble sleeping; Ambidextrous

Gear
(Equipment post is up to date.)
Image
User avatar
Amber Dach
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Amber Dach »

Perception: 36% = 1d100 = 24: 24%
JIC: 1d20 = 1d20 = 10: 10 / 1d100 = 1d100 = 23: 23%

[ooc=Skills Rolls]Literacy: American 69% / Original post: 1d100 = 45: 45 (to read the note)[/ooc]

[ooc=Constant Conditions]Constant Conditions
Sixth Sense: Range 180’
Sense Supernatural Evil & Sense Magic Energy: Range 300’
Sense the Presence of Vampires and Vampire Intelligences: Range 1000' radius
Sense Rifts and Ley Lines: Senses Ley Lines up to 5 miles away, a nexus point up to 10 miles, and sense an open/active Rift up to 20 miles away.
[/ooc]
Jezebel wrote:Jez makes it back to the Hangar without issue, drives her Hornet inside, and drags the two Wilk's crates that were delivered to the hangar to the workshop area. Atlas behold my newfound strength! She breaks open the crate with the Wilk's PRC-5 Secure Walkie-Talkies and accessories first. She sets the opened crate atop a workbench and affixes a handwritten note in American to the crate. Seems like I've picked up this American dialect quite well over the past few years.
  • Note wrote:Gang, Make sure everyone has secure comms integrated into their armor. You can cannibalize these for that purpose if needed. Stow whatever is not needed for that purpose in secure storage--these aren't cheap commercial radios.
    ~Jez
    P.S. We'll have no more communications breakdowns on account of the ladies being ill-equipped!
She smiles at the quality of her her writing before affixing another note to the other Wilk's crate, which she does not open.
  • Note wrote:Gang, Mount this cannon on Lucy's ATV so passengers can help keep everyone safe.
    ~Jez
    P.S. If you don't, I might just use this as a sidearm and make you all feel weak!


Amber isn’t far behind Jez in returning to the Hangar. She spots the notes Jez left on the crates as she is gathering up her new purchases and says to herself. That makes perfect sense to me but integrating these comms into my armour is beyond my skills. I’ll have to ask one of the techie girls to do that for me in the morning.

She takes the small horde of bags from her shopping excursion this afternoon up to her room and inspects everything to make sure all her purchases have arrived safely. She starts out by plugging in her new computer to ensure it is fully charged for the morning and begins to familiarize herself with her new toy as it is charging. She sets up the biometric security features on the computer to make it somewhat secure and private. She makes sure all her programs are working correctly before closing it down and letting it charge for the night. I can look at this more tomorrow.

Next, she examines her purchases from Wellington Industries. She inspects the MP-10 to familiarize herself with safety and firing selector and practises loading and unloading it several times until she is satisfied she has it down. She looks over each clip and makes sure everything is clean and working correctly before loading each magazine. She loads two clips with silver rounds and two with regular rounds. She leaves the weapon unloaded and puts it and the rest of the ammo in her desk drawer.

Her new TX-26 she got from Kraus is next on her list to check out. She pulls it out from her backpack/purse and goes over it familiarizing herself to see if there are any differences between it and the TX-24 she just traded in. She also unloads and loads the weapon several times to make sure she can reload in the field easily. She loads a fresh FSE-Clip into it and packs it back into her backpack/purse for when she goes out tonight.

She looks over at the pile of her other gear sitting there from when she dropped it off earlier this afternoon. Hell, I should unpack this stuff too. Seems like I'm going to hang my hat here for a while. She shrugs and starts pulling clothing out of her other bags, hanging up items of clothing and folding other things to put in the dresser.

Okay, that’s done. Now to get ready for tonight! Amber proceeds to the shower again and freshens herself up. She gets deck out in her fabulous new dress, does her hair up simply and puts on a little makeup and lipstick. She looks in the mirror at her image. She will compliment everyone she sees as they assemble and wait for the limousine to arrive to take the restaurant. Damn, we are looking good! This town won’t know what hit them!

(to Taste of the Town)
Amber Dach

[ooc=Current Conditions]Conditions
P.P.E.: 33
I.S.P.: 130/130
H.P.: 27
S.D.C.: 87[/ooc]
Image
User avatar
Analoy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Analoy »

Percep 58%: 1d100 = 11: 11
JIC: 1d20 = 16: 16 1d100 = 32: 32

Coming back to the hangar from their dress shopping excursion, Analoy spots her equipment purchases as she carries her new, fancy and delicate items up to her room. Hanging the dress and its associated items up, she changes into a sports bra and shorts then hurries back downstairs to get her new merc equipment. Wearing this armor is going to be kinda odd. Though it will be surprising for others when I start activating my magic. Most like me are usually in our skin whether its out of need or to show off.

When she gets the rest of her gear stowed in her room, Analoy goes back down to the hangar for a light workout before their night on the town.

About an hour before they are supposed to leave, Analoy goes up to her room to get cleared up and changed. Grinning at the goblin grenades, she contemplates stuffing a fear grenade into her purse, "As fun as that would be it wouldn't fit into the blasted little purse."

At the appointed time, Analoy struts down the stairs in her finery and joins the others as they wait for the car to pick them up and take them to Taste of the Town.
Analoy Landie
[ooc=Current Details]P.P.E.: 227/202
M.D.C.: 196/196
Charm/Impress: 20%

Image[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Lucille Davis
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 am
Location: emhusband@gmail.com

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Lucille Davis »

Perception: 1d100 = 6: 6 / 28% (+15% for magic or machines)
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 3: 3 / 1d100 = 59: 59

Lucy bee lines it straight to her room to hang up her dress, stressed and frazzled from the return journey. My holy Mummu the potholes in Merctown are going to drive me spare! her thoughts perseverate on all the ways her dress could have been creased or scrunched. She takes a longer than usual shower to calm her nerves down, pondering over enhancements she could put through those silvery threads to prevent them from damage. "Let's see, there's that Cleanse device that Antoine wanted us to learn... I suppose I could fireproof it, um, in case I need to rescue small children from a burning building while on the way to a gala?" Any of the GIRLS nearby can tell she's annoyed at the misalignment of her tech magic and the elegance required by the dress.

Once toweled off, she finds some clean undergarments, pulls a comb through her hair, and then carefully cajoles her dress back on, fiddling and fussing with some impossible zipper. Now how's a girl suppose to do this all her lonesome?! "Ladies? Anyone offer this old grease monkey some help?" she calls out into the Hanger corridor.

After she's all zipped up, she heads down stairs to await their ride to Taste of the Town, noting a few new crates with notes scrawled on them.
Jezebel wrote:
  • Note wrote:Gang, Make sure everyone has secure comms integrated into their armor. You can cannibalize these for that purpose if needed. Stow whatever is not needed for that purpose in secure storage--these aren't cheap commercial radios.
    ~Jez
    P.S. We'll have no more communications breakdowns on account of the ladies being ill-equipped!
  • Note wrote:Gang, Mount this cannon on Lucy's ATV so passengers can help keep everyone safe.
    ~Jez
    P.S. If you don't, I might just use this as a sidearm and make you all feel weak!
Ah, work to do! She makes a mental note to not get too wild this evening. The early worm gets the guns! She snorts, and then realizes that no one around her has any idea what's so funny.

Jez's notes also remind Lucy that several of the GIRLS wanted some enhancements to their armor, and had other projects too. Her thoughts on the future occupy her into the limo, so her barely hears Amber complimenting her. "Yes yes, you too," she manages. I'll need to narrow down what they want, and then put in a gem order, and hunt down other parts... It's only once they are away from the hanger that she settles down and notices just how nice everyone looks. "Wow you gals! Ain't no comparison, we're the hottest merc group this side of Dweomer!"

(to Taste of the Town)
Lucille Davis / Ledger
[ooc=Current Status]Edit
S.D.C.: 29/29
H.P.: 25/25
P.P.E.: 70/131
I.S.P.: 12/22
Armor M.D.C.: 42/32 (+10 to the chest and neck area)[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Millicent Mayeux
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Millicent Mayeux »

Perception vs 56%: 1d100 = 41: 41
JIC: 1d20 = 7: 7| 1d100 = 8: 8

Millicent makes her way back to the hanger, her head in the clouds. For once, it wasn’t due to alcohol or a complex machine; It was clothes. The Operator had never been exposed to glamourous clothing first hand before, always from the point of view of someone else wearing it. She never thought she might be able to pull of such pretty looks. At least she thought she could pull them off. In a dressing room. In private.

Heading into the Hanger, Milly with head upstairs to her new quarters and proceeds to get changed into her new evening attire. Millicent spends much too long trying to figure out how to bring her guns with her before she finally gives up. We are going toa fancy dinner. I will not need a weapon. There will be people there to protect me. Us. We are fancy bitches out for a fancy night. Not badass mercs. Millicent frowns. But I just became a badass merc. She finally decides to leave her guns at home, trusting in the system to keep her safe for a night. Hah. ”Next time.” She says longingly to her utility belt holding her tools and guns as she leaves her room and the GIRLS Hanger for Taste of the Town
[ooc=Auto-Dodge JIC] 1d20+5 = 8: 3| 1d20+5 = 22: 17| 1d20+5 = 8: 3| 1d20+5 = 21: 16| 1d20+5 = 24: 19[/ooc]
Millicent Mayeux
Millicent Mayeux
  • HP:17/17
  • SDC:30/30
  • ISP:51/51
NG- MRU886 Grease Monkey
  • Helmet*: 70/70
  • R. Arm: 50/50
    • Right Forearm Housing: 60/60
      • Jumper Cables*: 2/2
      • Air Drill*: 2/2
      • Air Grinder*: 4/4
      • Air Impact Drill*: 5/5
      • Air Hammer*: 4/4
      • Vibro-Cutters*: 2/2
      • UEL Cables*: 6 each
  • L. Arm:50/50
    • Left Forearm Diagnostic Computer: 30/30
  • Main Body: 185/185
    • R. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters: 35/35
    • L. Chest Light with M.D.C. Shutters*: 35/35
    • Air Tank (lower back): 15/15
  • R.Leg:90/90
  • L.Leg:90/90
    • Leg Drum/Tank #1 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #2 (left, upper leg): 16/16
    • Leg Drum/Tank #3 (left, upper leg): 16/16
  • Integrated N-40A Forcefield:[/b][/u]110/110
*=-4 to hit, called shot only.
Image
User avatar
Susan Lee
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:24 am

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Susan Lee »

Perception: 1d100 = 100: 100 / 38%
JiC d20/d100: 1d20 = 19: 19 / 1d100 = 40: 40

CONDITIONS: Still on boing-go.

Susan walks into the hangar and nods at their robot parole officer and is surprised none of the other GIRLS seem to register its existence. Spybot...

She considers opening the crates with the Northern Gun drones inside, but decides against it, instead wistfully running a hand over one of the top edges. Seeing Jezebel's notes, she thinks, Well, yes, we need better communications. I didn't realize the Commander had learned our alphabet. Good for her!

She then gets dressed, not going through a whole complicated routine, but making sure to take her new forcefield projector. Historically speaking, there is a 100% chance of violence when we go out as a team...

When Lucy calls out for help, Susan is on the job! She grabs that zipper and, being careful not to damage the dress, firmly closes it for her teammate. "There you go. I've never understood why they put fasteners for women's clothes in such awkward locations. It's like they're insisting we get help to dress and undress."

Then she goes downstairs and waits for the car to Taste of the Town with everyone else. "Yes, we all look very seductive this evening. We are hot bitches."
Last edited by Susan Lee on Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's DNA, all the way down./Ledger
[ooc=Conditions]H.P.: 14/14
S.D.C.: 43/43
Armor M.D.C.: 90/90[/ooc]Image
User avatar
Megan Price
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Re: G.I.R.L.S. Hangar and HQ (1a)

Post by Megan Price »

Perception: 1d100 = 66: 66/66% (+15% when either Multi-Optic Eyes or Amplified Hearing are active, +30% when both are active)
Just In Case: 1d100 = 33: 33/ 1d20 = 17: 17
Constant Effects: Sound Filtration System, Universal Head-Jack
Current Effects, Other:

Megan arrives to the team base with her newly acquired tuxedo in a garment bag that she she carefully carries into the hangar, which she promptly hangs up in her dorm room on the second floor. After that, she returns to the hangar floor looking for her deliveries and getting them stored, letting the task help her forget of the disturbing thoughts that had been haunting her since she left Miranda's. Looking at the Gladius, she's not quite sure if it should go to the armor rack or to the hangar next to her Wild Weasel. She decides that for the moment at the very least it can take residence next to her flying power armor and she can figure things out after tonight. Then she drags her Wilk's 1000 Pulse Laser Cannon over to the weapons rack and stores it then removes her NE-4 Plasma Cartridge Pistol from its holster and stores it in there too, then removes both of her vibro-swords and her vibro-knife and stow them in there as well. It's at this time that she realizes she meant to pick up a smaller long range weapon either from Wilk's, NG, or Wellington but had forgot. She makes a mental note that if she has the time to do just that tomorrow. She has to spend the rest of today getting ready. Going to the armor rack, she takes off her Naruni N-F20A Force Field Belt with fully charged e-clip and hangs it diagonally around the torso of her ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor. She goes to the munition storage and puts her NG Self Charging Power Pack in there, as well as the box of remaining Naruni Plasma Cartridges and loaded spare clip.

She goes and gets clean then is about to get ready when she realizes that she really doesn't know much about applying makeup or hairstyles aside from the most basic and practical hairstyles. She asks the rest of the ladies if any of them can help her in this regard. If none of them can, she will go to a beauty parlor in MercTown and pay. The specific hairstyle she wants is to have her hair hanging down her face, hiding the left side from view. Once that has been accomplished she will get dressed in her tux (returning back to the hangar as necessary), slipping on her gloves, and is ready to leave with the rest of the group in the limo that will take them to Taste of the Town.
Megan Price
HP: 21/21
SDC: 45/45
ATEA-50 Supai Stealth Armor: 100/100
ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “The Outskirts”