Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Only adventured-related threads are found here.

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Tindish wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d100 = 97: 97 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 7: 7 and Original post: 1d100 = 3: 3
Theron Wymond wrote: Theron shakes his head. "I am no sir, Theron is fine. I am accustomed to traveling in silence, my storytelling is lax."


Tinidsh looks at Theron with his head cocked, No gold, no stories. What does he add?

Tindish asks the rider, "Do you sing? Play an instrument? Cook?" Tindish shakes his head in frustration, Help me help you. "There must be something you bring to the table."

Tindish turns to Durak, "These slayers, are they worth having on the team? Are they worthy of the Honorable Trask gang?" Jeesh, I hope he has at least that going for him. Otherwise, he is about as useful as Thom.
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »


Conditions:
Date: 18 May, 345
Time: 1600
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)


[hr][/hr]

Durak asks the Undead Hunter where he had planned on taking the child if he had no knowledge of her family and sizing each other up, figuratively speaking. Trask explains the meaning behind the long-winded introduction and re-introduction rigamarole before Trask and Durak inquire of Old Thom, "So what exactly are we looking for, or is it find out on site?" and "So which way to go? … Time you said was of the essence."

The Gnome offers a cocked eyebrow to Trask, "The shipment of alchemical stuff? A bunch of stuff really expensive stuff, holy spear of Ra or something, couple special swords, and apparently a set of three unicorn horns … one large, and 2 small … there was more but I think that establishes that it’s worth recovering." He turns to the Dwarven driver, "This was as close as Juni could get us to Greenbough, but we still have a week or so of travel to the east ... "

Bonk proposes an option for looking into the future to find the girl’s family before inquiring of Thom "Indeed. Does paying job allow opportunity to find girl's family, or is little girl de facto Trask Gang mascot until paying job is complete?"

Thom looks up at the Ogre quite calmly, "What are you talking about? She came with an armed escort. She’s been healed. All they asked was to ride with us a ways, if her family is on the way to Greenbough or wherever we track down a lead on a bandit crew raiding large caravans, that’s fine but we need to keep pace ... We have a job at hand."

As the group begins to move east along one of the roads from the intersection and down a relatively gentle slope into a valley that everyone but Tindish can see. In the meanwhile, Tindish sidles his pony up beside the much much higher new rider to ask him if he will regale them with stories of his own prowess and barring that, " … sing? Play an instrument? Cook? … There must be something you bring to the table."



Butcher's Bill:
Bonk: -20 PPE
Theron: -35 PPE, -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Durak
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Durak »

Perception 53% 1d100 = 15: 15
JIC 1d100 = 55: 55 1d20 = 7: 7

Ya-Blik wrote:He turns to the Dwarven driver, "This was as close as Juni could get us to Greenbough, but we still have a week or so of travel to the east ... "
Durak nods "So we'd best start moving as quickly as possible."
Bonk Boree wrote:"If girl's family not easily identified, Bonk may have way to find them." He pulls out the talisman around his neck from underneath his shirt. "Sometimes heirloom can help Bonk see possible futures when he focuses his thoughts." He glances around. "Is not automatic, but may be option of last resort."
"Well, she will be with us for a few days until we reach Greenbough. You'll be in the back of the cart with her. Give it a try." Durak responds, not really knowing the answer. Don't want to leave a child dumped somewhere. If we can find any family, that'd be the best option. Unless the Undead Slayer plans to recruit her.
Tindish wrote:Tindish turns to Durak, "These slayers, are they worth having on the team? Are they worthy of the Honorable Trask gang?


Durak shrugs, whilst still holding the reins; "the ones Trask and I met before could fight, do a bit of magic. Generally useful to have around. If this one has some skills, perhaps we could give him a try. It'll come out of our share though."
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Perception: 1d100 = 22: 22 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: 1d20 = 5: 5 and 1d100 = 7: 7

Durak wrote:Durak shrugs, whilst still holding the reins; "the ones Trask and I met before could fight, do a bit of magic. Generally useful to have around. If this one has some skills, perhaps we could give him a try. It'll come out of our share though."


Tindish gasps loudly at Durak's comment, Come out of our share? He looks back at the man, then back to Durak, "Wouldn't it be, well, an interview? More like tryouts of sorts?" The kobold's eyes stay large as he asks the questions and considers the cut in pay for each, the a thought dawns on him. The girl. he straightens up again, regaining his composure.

"But of course, team remuneration would include all bounties received. We have the young lady to return as well. I'm sure her kin will pay a tidy sum to have her returned, unharmed." The kobold starts to run numbers in his head, How much might she be worth? "And when we confirm he is a valuable contributor to the task at hand, why shouldn't he get a portion of the proceeds?"

Ya-Blik wrote:The Gnome offers a cocked eyebrow to Trask, "The shipment of alchemical stuff? A bunch of stuff really expensive stuff, holy spear of Ra or something, couple special swords, and apparently a set of three unicorn horns … one large, and 2 small … there was more but I think that establishes that it’s worth recovering."


Tinidsh listens to the gnome list the expensive items they are looking for and wonders, Such a small bounty for such a highly prized shipment? Is this little snack sized prick trying to get one over on us? Cowardly, little cheap grass warden.

"Thom, I am wondering, with such illustrious and sought after items in the lost shipment, does the owner not value them? It would seem the pittance he has offered for their return does not compare with the value to replace such items." Tindish choffs, "If they even can be replaced."
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »


Conditions:
Date: 18 May, 345
Time: 1601
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)


[hr][/hr]

Durak and Thom converse a bit from the drivers seat on the cart and then Tindish approaches out of concern, "Thom, I am wondering, with such illustrious and sought after items in the lost shipment, does the owner not value them? It would seem the pittance he has offered for their return does not compare with the value to replace such items." Tindish choffs, "If they even can be replaced."

The Gnome looks at Tindish quite coldly, "Your deal was struck in Llorn, 30,000 gold to retrieve a shipment Tincup. Your man Durak here said he wanted into the Collectors, wanted someone to vouch for him with the Coalition Merchant's Guild so that he could get in as a Master Collector on the A-List."

The chill in the gnome's voice is palpable as he turns to Durak (not Trask), "You can stop the cart here. I had been wondering about a band that ran with a greenskin in its midst. Does he speak for you? If the number is too low, I am not going to bother holding your hand through this just to be cheated in the end, and you may as well know that the Guild does not tolerate Collectors who take a job then try to renegotiate once they have acquired goods."




Butcher's Bill:
Bonk: -20 PPE
Theron: -35 PPE, -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Tindish wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d100 = 22: 22 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 5: 5 and Original post: 1d100 = 7: 7
Ya-Blik wrote:The chill in the gnome's voice is palpable as he turns to Durak (not Trask), "You can stop the cart here. I had been wondering about a band that ran with a greenskin in its midst. Does he speak for you? If the number is too low, I am not going to bother holding your hand through this just to be cheated in the end, and you may as well know that the Guild does not tolerate Collectors who take a job then try to renegotiate once they have acquired goods." ]


Tindish's face goes dark, "Ah hem, excuse me sir. First, I will have you know, I do not appreciate your bigoted tone. Second, No one has acquired any goods, let alone tried to renegotiate. You are far ahead of yourself sir. Third, Why is your first thought of cheating, might you have a bit of remorse growing in your belly?" Tindish chuffs loudly, "I never! You treat us as if... As if we are children. Greenskin! I'll have you know, I bleed as red as you sir. What ever life experience you have had does not give you the right to judge all beings the same. Have I judged you? Called you tiny? Asked why your kind wears such silly pointed little hats? No. I have not. Just because you are challenged in height, have I made comment or shown concern you were not worthy to ride with us."

Tindish shakes his head again, "I never!"

"One asks a simple question. Trying to gain understanding that may help accomplish the task. And you, you, jump to conclusions. Unfounded misjudgments."

Tindish turns from the gnome, not looking at him, trying hard to portray a rejected and hurt look. "You sir, are a bully," he says, wiping his eyes.

skills
Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 65% vs 1d100 = 32: 32 - Project a trusting demeanor
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Durak
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Durak »

Rolls carried
Tindish wrote:He looks back at the man, then back to Durak, "Wouldn't it be, well, an interview? More like tryouts of sorts?"
Durak looks at him and shakes his head slowly.

"If Theron here comes along, fights and does an equal share, then he deserves an equal share. That's even if he wishes to join us. He could easily have other plans that were interrupted by the Manticore."
Ya-Blik wrote:The Gnome looks at Tindish quite coldly, "Your deal was struck in Llorn, 30,000 gold to retrieve a shipment Tincup. Your man Durak here said he wanted into the Collectors, wanted someone to vouch for him with the Coalition Merchant's Guild so that he could get in as a Master Collector on the A-List."

The chill in the gnome's voice is palpable as he turns to Durak (not Trask), "You can stop the cart here. I had been wondering about a band that ran with a greenskin in its midst. Does he speak for you? If the number is too low, I am not going to bother holding your hand through this just to be cheated in the end, and you may as well know that the Guild does not tolerate Collectors who take a job then try to renegotiate once they have acquired goods."
Tindish wrote:Tindish turns from the gnome, not looking at him, trying hard to portray a rejected and hurt look. "You sir, are a bully," he says, wiping his eyes.
Durak pulls the cart to a quick stop and sighs audibly as he collects his thoughts. Both the Gnome and the Kobold were being annoying. He turns and faces the two bickering annoyances, starting with the Kobold.

"Tindish, the agreed rate is 30000 split between everyone except Thom, who is in fact our paymaster. This is what is called a gateway job. If done correctly, it opens up other avenues of employment and provides an additional reputational boost in a useful place. I explained that back in Llorn. You didn't ask about the pay, but Trask did and agreed to the job." he explains, trying to not let the exasperation creep into his voice, "You may also recall from our last job, we made far more from salvage than we did from the official pay and the base pay here exceeds that official pay. Also, bear in mind, that looking for a better deal has almost got you in trouble today already." He adds that last comment with a knowing look at Tindish.

He then turns to face Old Thom

"Yes, we get that you do not like Kobolds, but that was not something you specified back in Llorn. In fact, you listed nothing of the sort of any issues at all. If you had made it clear that Kobolds were a potential dealbreaker, then I would have raised it at the time. As they are not an outlawed species, I did not consider it an issue. He has proven his worth in combat with us, despite his penchant for not shutting up the rest of the time. However, you just felt the need to impugned my character, despite the fact I have not complained about the deal nor implied that I intend to break it or try to renegotiate it." He sighs again, "Tindish is always on the lookout to improve our situation, but that does not mean that we will break a deal that we have struck!

Looking over at Trask finally, he makes an offer "As Thom here points out, I am getting something else out of this, I am happy to put my share of the base pay towards the rest of the group, though I do not relinquish any claim on any potential salvage we might also come across."

Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 30% 1d100 = 60: 60
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Group Leader
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tolliver Trask »

Perception: 1d100 = 93: 93/65%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 20: 20; 1d100 = 6: 6
Conditions: Sixth Sense, Resistance to Cold, Invisible Armor.

Trask listens to the bickering for a minute, even slowing his and Garrick's pace when Durak stops the wagon.
Durak wrote:"As Thom here points out, I am getting something else out of this, I am happy to put my share of the base pay towards the rest of the group, though I do not relinquish any claim on any potential salvage we might also come across."
Trask shrugs. "Not worried about it. We'll get paid and you'll get more work for us in the future." Trask says matter of factly.

Trask looks to Tindish. "Knock it off. We took the job, and we accepted the price, if you don't like it, I don't care. You decided to follow me... for some damnable reason." Trask says calmly, but firmly.

Trask again turns towards Old Thom. "Knock it off with the slurs, It's causing problems that are clouding your judgement. We took the job, we'll complete the job, and you'll pay us for the job. End of story." Trask again says calmly but firmly.

"And the next one of you lot that starts an argument for no good gods damned reason will get the thrubbing of your life from me." Trask says loudly to the group at large. "Now if we're done being pains in the asses to each other, let's get a move on, as I don't want to be standing around in the wilderness all damned week." Trask says before giving Garrick's lead a tug and moving forward.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »


Conditions:
Date: 18 May, 345
Time: 1605
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)


[hr][/hr]

Tindish (who has green skin) becomes mightily offended by having it pointed out and laughs without any humor, "Challenged in height? Kid, I have been at this almost 300 years, any challenge is long since decided, and I lost. You are a child, a spoiled self-important sanctimonious child. I have boots older than you and better behaved. The color of your blood does not concern me, but I see no reason to take any further barbs veiled or otherwise from you. You had the option quite clearly to confirm you were not of the clan of Kobolds who killed my kin, who hunted and fed on my daughter. You chose to ignore the simple request."

Durak chimes in with, "Yes, we get that you do not like Kobolds, but that was not something you specified back in Llorn. In fact, you listed nothing of the sort of any issues at all. If you had made it clear that Kobolds were a potential dealbreaker, then I would have raised it at the time. As they are not an outlawed species, I did not consider it an issue. He has proven his worth in combat with us, despite his penchant for not shutting up the rest of the time. However, you just felt the need to impugned my character, despite the fact I have not complained about the deal nor implied that I intend to break it or try to renegotiate it."

The Gnome visibly scoffs, "I did not mention demons, vampires, nor Gigantes either, but I am not inclined to have one anywhere near me in the night. Whether you like and value the Kobold, is not my concern. Quite frankly his stock and trade are lies. Illusions right? I'm not smelling what he's selling. Even if he rolled up his sleeves right now, I probably could not trust my own eyes. So, fine." The little fellow reaches down and grabs his pack from behind the seat and hops down to the road to walk back towards the crossroads.

Trask clears his throat and chastises Tindish before turning to Thom, "Knock it off with the slurs, It's causing problems that are clouding your judgement. We took the job, we'll complete the job, and you'll pay us for the job. End of story." Trask again says calmly but firmly.

"It's not a slur any more than to note a sky's blue human. I call a spade a spade. Good luck with your crew Trask, and with Greenbough" responds the Gnome at about 40ft away (Tindish can barely see him), but the small fellow does not seem to break stride and is heading the other direction.



Butcher's Bill:
Bonk: -20 PPE
Theron: -35 PPE, -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Bonk Boree
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:20 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Bonk Boree »

Perception: 1d100 = 62: 62/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 8: 8/ 1d100 = 87: 87

Conditions:
- 130/150 PPE

Bonk is so focused on the little girl and preparing to use his talisman that he's only dimly aware of the conversations around him. When the cart stops, however, his attention is focused back on the here and now -- just in time to witness things come to a head and their employer take a hike. At first, all he can do is stare at those involved. I'm not seeing this. I must be dreaming. Or else this is one of Tindish's illusions cast as a prank. When it's clear it's not a prank he sighs and shakes his massive head. "This is why Trask Gang cannot have nice things..." he mutters to himself as he climbs out of the cart. "Bonk is guessing this is not good thing. Trask Gang needs job for pay, Durak needs job for future opportunities, little girl needs to get to Greenbough, and none of us need to be standing around burning daylight. So Bonk is going to either bring employer back or finish job of driving him off." He looks back at the others, especially Tindish. "While Bonk is gone, please to be thinking of ways to get along with crochety old employer yes? Is rather important."

He jogs off after the gnome and slows to a walk when he eventually catches up to him. "Master Collector, may Bonk have a word, please?" Assuming Thom doesn't brush him off he continues. "Bonk must apologize for misunderstandings. Trask Gang is not typical-looking merry band of adventurers, to be certain. Kobolds have certain... reputation... that is understandable. Ogres, too, in most lands outside Llorn. And dwarves... well..." Bonk can't help but chuckle softly. "Dwarves are as blunt as back end of smithing anvil with same sense of humor. Is probably good sense to be skeptical of group that includes all three at once." He shrugs. "But Tindish was traveling buddy before we found rest of Trask Gang. Kobold's tongue may be like spirited young horse that jumps over paddock fence before wranglers can bring back in through gate, but in his heart is good person. Durak and Trask are dwarf and man of honor; Bonk would not travel with them if they were not. If you fear being cheated, Bonk gives his word of honor as member in good standing of Basst College of Magic that Trask Gang will perform job to best of abilities for price agreed upon."

He kneels down beside the gnome and holds out his hand. "Trask Gang needs job for payday. Friend Durak needs recommendation. Bonk is asking to please be putting events of past few minutes behind us and focusing on job at hand. Would save trouble of going all the way back to Llorn and hiring new group, yes?"
User avatar
Theron Wymond
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Theron Wymond »

JiC: 1d100 = 57: 57 / 1d20 = 13: 13
Perception [19%]: 1d100 = 24: 24

Theron glances to Tindish and shakes his head. "I can cook, but that is where my entertainment skills end. It's not my line of work." Theron says to the Kobold. Hmm. If I stay with this party for much longer, I'll have said more in a few hours than I've spoken in months. He ponders to himself, pulling Gault's reigns to check on the girl as Bonk works.
Durak wrote:"Well, she will be with us for a few days until we reach Greenbough. You'll be in the back of the cart with her. Give it a try."
Theron nods along. "I had no time to form a plan beyond saving her, which almost did not go as planned. I had not expected two of them. Though I am glad she is alive, I've no knowledge of any family she may have. In Greenbough or otherwise." Theron admits, keeping Gault to the rear of the cart so he can keen an eye on the girl.
Tindish wrote:"But of course, team remuneration would include all bounties received. We have the young lady to return as well. I'm sure her kin will pay a tidy sum to have her returned, unharmed."
Theron glances at Tinish and shakes his head. "If she does have a family, I'll not ransom her back to them. If they offer something for her return, so be it." Theron states matter of factly. My job is to slay the evil within this world and shed some light to a dismal existence, not add to the plights of the commoner.

Theron pauses Gault's walk as Thom begins addressing Durak and the others. Obviously there is some manner of miscommunication happening here. Not off to a good start, it seems. Theron muses as Durak explains his position and Tindish gets defensive.

Theron cannot help but smile lightly as Trask finally speaks up and verbally disciplines his charge. I've no hatred for non humans, but civility can be lost. I would not soon seek to be in that mans position in dealing with it. Theron muses before cocking his head slightly to himself. That civility is often why they are hunted, it seems. Hmm. Theron adds to his thoughts.

When Thom charges off after the clash of words and Bonk goes after him, Theron sighs and pulls Gault up to the others. "Watch the girl. Personal feelings aside, there are two Manticore at least within these woods and our safety lies in numbers. I'll go with Bonk and see if we can retrieve Thom." Theron says and follows Bonk.

He will not interrupt Bonk as he speaks but will add in when an opening happens. "Sir Thom. I know not what bargain or mission you have contracted with the others, but these woods are not safe to travel alone; harsh words aside. Safety lies in numbers, not necessarily stealth, for Manticore are good hunters. Come back to the cart; perhaps dinner is to be had as it nears dusk anyways." Theron suggests

Skills
Invoke Trust [24%]: 1d100 = 19: 19
Invoke Charm [19%]: 1d100 = 36: 36
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Theron Wymond of Klagovisa Skärm || EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Stats and Saves
Active Conditions: Sixth Sense [2] | See Ley Lines and Magic
Personal: H.P.: 21/21 | S.D.C.: 24/24 | P.P.E.: 96/96 | I.S.P.: 20/20
Armor: Janissary Load Rig: A.R.: 11 | S.D.C.: 95/95
Mount: A.R.: 17 | S.D.C. w/ Barding: 160/160 | Natural S.D.C.: 46/46 | H.P.: 33/33 || Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +4 Strike, +2 Dodge, +4 Save vs HF, +1 Save vs Poison/Disease
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 3% [23% w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Magic (varies): +0
Lethal Poison (14+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Disease: +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (varies): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
Mind Control (Undead): +6 [Immune when wearing Medallion of Willpower]
Psionic Mind Control/Illusions: +2 [+4 when wearing Medallion of Willpower]

User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »


Conditions:
Date: 18 May, 345
Time: 1608
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)


[hr][/hr]

Bonk chastises Tindish to some degree then climbs out of the cart and jogs off after the gnome, 70-80 yards away by the time the Ogre has caught up. "Master Collector, may Bonk have a word, please?"

In response he the diminutive fellow answers, "You go ahead and speak your piece big fellow."

"Bonk must apologize for misunderstandings. Trask Gang is not typical-looking merry band of adventurers, to be certain. Kobolds have certain... reputation... that is understandable. Ogres, too, in most lands outside Llorn. And dwarves... well..." Bonk can't help but chuckle softly. "Dwarves are as blunt as back end of smithing anvil with same sense of humor. Is probably good sense to be skeptical of group that includes all three at once." He shrugs. "But Tindish was traveling buddy before we found rest of Trask Gang. Kobold's tongue may be like spirited young horse that jumps over paddock fence before wranglers can bring back in through gate, but in his heart is good person. Durak and Trask are dwarf and man of honor; Bonk would not travel with them if they were not. If you fear being cheated, Bonk gives his word of honor as member in good standing of Basst College of Magic that Trask Gang will perform job to best of abilities for price agreed upon." As the ogre speaks, Theron falls into step with them.

The small figure continues to walk the entire time, "You ever had children Bonk? ... Ever had a baby of your own reach up and grab one of your fingers with their whole fist? ... Ever felt the fear of leaving one behind on a journey? ... You are an Ogre and your folk do not tend to need to fear from everyone being bigger. If he's a Flame-Eye, then he's just leading you lot back to die where it is more convenient. They join up all over these parts and lead folks back, like shepherds bringing in lambs for the slaughter ... "

"Sir Thom. I know not what bargain or mission you have contracted with the others, but these woods are not safe to travel alone; harsh words aside. Safety lies in numbers, not necessarily stealth, for Manticore are good hunters. Come back to the cart; perhaps dinner is to be had as it nears dusk anyways." suggests Theron.

"Manticores are magically moronic, and I know where I am. Your manticores won't enter this next valley because there's a family of Centaurs I have known for 40-odd years now up there, and watch this ... " With deft speed the gnome draws and hurls a small knife from his belt. It travels about 90ft to sink point-first into a branch about 30ft above the ground ... for about half-a-second. Then Thom pulls it out and slides it back into his belt sheathe. Neither Bonk or Theron saw him move, but the gnome is no longer by your sides, he is indeed up a tree at a distance.

By the time the undead slayer and wizard have reached the tree, the Collector has taken 4 hops from branch to branch back to ground level. "The truth is, I have killed a couple manticores in my day, but I won't sleep easy within a mile of a Flame-Eye, and neither should you ... in fact," he turns to Theron, "Theron was it? If you and the girl want to come along my way, you are welcome. I can guarantee no one slits your throat in the night."

Bonk makes a further entreaty that, "Trask Gang needs job for payday. Friend Durak needs recommendation. Bonk is asking to please be putting events of past few minutes behind us and focusing on job at hand. Would save trouble of going all the way back to Llorn and hiring new group, yes?"

However Thom seems unmoved, "I do not need to return to Llorn. I can handle the job in another way if I need to, or hire another team in Kaash if it seems necessary. I have had alot of regrets in my years Bonk, few came from trusting my gut."

Though Durak and Trask may see the ogre and undead slayer catch up to the small form, and him vanishing [upon a successful perception roll], there is no chance at all of Tindish observing such from the cart location (which is where he remained).


Butcher's Bill:
Bonk: -20 PPE
Theron: -35 PPE, -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Tindish wrote:Perception: Original post: 1d100 = 22: 22 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: Original post: 1d20 = 5: 5 and Original post: 1d100 = 7: 7
Theron Wymond wrote:Theron glances at Tinish and shakes his head. "If she does have a family, I'll not ransom her back to them. If they offer something for her return, so be it." Theron states matter of factly. My job is to slay the evil within this world and shed some light to a dismal existence, not add to the plights of the commoner.


Tindish is shocked by the insulation, "Sir, you misunderstand. What in my tone gave you the impression I suggested we hold the girl until paid? I simple note, it would be the decent thing for the family to reward such heroism." Tindish shakes his head. Do they all see a monster when they look at me? Is that the reputation my kind has made in this part of the world? "Good sir, I am a business man for sure. I concern myself with profits of course. But please do not mistake me for a monster." Tindish shutters and looks down, It seems the gnome already has. This must be what mom and dad meant. They said it would be hard. But, why must I be judged on the actions of others of my race. Why not be judged on my own merit?

Tindish watches the gnome storm off away from the group, Well that didn't go as expected. Touchy little pecker tip. His ears droop slightly as he looks over at Durak and realizes that he may have hurt his friends chances of becoming a Master Collector. "Maybe I should take the little girl and return her home. Then then rest of you can continue on with Thom. Maybe, that will relieve the tension." The thought of traveling alone saddens Tindish, but the thought of hurting his friend saddens him more. "Durak, ride to the gnome. Tell him I will go my own way if it is such a problem. I would tell him myself, but he has no desire to truly hear what I say. He sees a monster. He has good reason. He has lost his ability to see any possibility of good in my kind."

Tindsh guides Zynn to the back of the cart and wonders, Can we both ride upon Zynn? He shakes his head in response to his own thoughts. She can ride on the Pony and I will guide him
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Bonk Boree
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:20 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Bonk Boree »

((rolls held))
Ya-Blik wrote:The small figure continues to walk the entire time, "You ever had children Bonk? ... Ever had a baby of your own reach up and grab one of your fingers with their whole fist? ... Ever felt the fear of leaving one behind on a journey? ... You are an Ogre and your folk do not tend to need to fear from everyone being bigger. If he's a Flame-Eye, then he's just leading you lot back to die where it is more convenient. They join up all over these parts and lead folks back, like shepherds bringing in lambs for the slaughter ... "

...

By the time the undead slayer and wizard have reached the tree, the Collector has taken 4 hops from branch to branch back to ground level. "The truth is, I have killed a couple manticores in my day, but I won't sleep easy within a mile of a Flame-Eye, and neither should you ... in fact," he turns to Theron, "Theron was it? If you and the girl want to come along my way, you are welcome. I can guarantee no one slits your throat in the night."

...

However Thom seems unmoved, "I do not need to return to Llorn. I can handle the job in another way if I need to, or hire another team in Kaash if it seems necessary. I have had alot of regrets in my years Bonk, few came from trusting my gut."
Bonk shrugs, his characteristic smile fading once again. "Is not likely Bonk will ever know what is like to have children... and was very sorry to hear about yours. Bonk's mother was murdered by own clan, so unfortunately he knows something about how losing loved one feels. Bonk also knows what is like to be accused of being knuckle-dragging brute that enjoys killing people and eating children; being so big is no more picnic than being so small. Perhaps is good thing that Bonk is only average size for ogres..." he rubs his chin. "Anyway, Bonk digresses. Ogres have bad reputation, but if reputation is deserved then Bonk takes pride in being exception to rule. And if Bonk is exception, then Tindish can be exception to rule as well. That is point Bonk is trying to make."

He stands back up. "Your gut says all kobolds are monsters. Bonk's gut says Tindish may be fool but is honest fool. It is pity that our guts cannot see eye to eye. But perhaps there still is alternative, yes?" He glances over at Theron. "This conversation only involves us three; others are too far away to hear. If proximity to Tindish is insurmountable issue, would you still honor agreement if Trask Gang completes job without you close at hand? You leave us with enough information to get job done, I go back to Trask Gang and say deal is still deal. You can follow along at distance to keep eye on us or arrange to meet us somewhere when job is done." He turns back to Theron. "Friend Theron, you could keep secret as long as riding with us, yes? Or even better, do job with us and get even cut of payout?" Hopefully Trask and Durak wouldn't object to that... he adds to himself. I don't recall them offering while I was tending to the little girl, but they did take me on without an actual offer.

Looking back at the gnome, he shrugs again. "Bonk cannot force you, and wouldn't try even if he thought he could. But at least wants to keep to original spirit of deal as he hates walking out on agreements unless absolutely necessary. What say you?"
User avatar
Theron Wymond
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Theron Wymond »

JiC: 1d100 = 98: 98 / 1d20 = 16: 16
Perception [19%]: 1d100 = 70: 70

Theron is visibly impressed by the gnome's ability and nods slightly. "Most impressive." Theron admits. Not everyone is helpless, and some of those who seem the most helpless are in fact the least helpless of all. Well played, good Gnome. Theron thinks to himself.
Thom wrote:"Theron was it? If you and the girl want to come along my way, you are welcome. I can guarantee no one slits your throat in the night."
Theron cocks his head slightly at the gnome. He could just as easily kill us both it seems. He ponders. "That is a kind offer, I am eager to get her to a safe haven so that I may find new work."

He watches Bonk make a plead for his team and Thom act relatively dismissively of his actions, Theron approaches the Gnome. "Sir Thom, I do not know what has transpired thus far beyond what I can see. Though I can say that it does seem like this party wishes to make amends and continue the job they were hired to. Seeking out and negotiating terms with a new band would be more time and wasted energy if you have a troop already. This is but my observation, and I make no efforts to force my view one way or another."

Bonk wrote: "Friend Theron, you could keep secret as long as riding with us, yes? Or even better, do job with us and get even cut of payout?"


Theron nods his head to the ogre. "I can both keep a secret and help you complete your task. Perhaps my word that I will see it through can help allay the trepidation of good Thom here." Theron answers, glancing at Thom. Not that I care one way or another, my first priority is getting this girl to safety. The internal drama of this group is hardly making me enthusiastic about working with them but I must reserve judgement and do the job if asked. Theron thinks to himself.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Theron Wymond of Klagovisa Skärm || EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Stats and Saves
Active Conditions: Sixth Sense [2] | See Ley Lines and Magic
Personal: H.P.: 21/21 | S.D.C.: 24/24 | P.P.E.: 96/96 | I.S.P.: 20/20
Armor: Janissary Load Rig: A.R.: 11 | S.D.C.: 95/95
Mount: A.R.: 17 | S.D.C. w/ Barding: 160/160 | Natural S.D.C.: 46/46 | H.P.: 33/33 || Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +4 Strike, +2 Dodge, +4 Save vs HF, +1 Save vs Poison/Disease
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 3% [23% w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Magic (varies): +0
Lethal Poison (14+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Disease: +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (varies): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
Mind Control (Undead): +6 [Immune when wearing Medallion of Willpower]
Psionic Mind Control/Illusions: +2 [+4 when wearing Medallion of Willpower]

User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »


Conditions:
Date: 18 May, 345
Time: 1610
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)


[hr][/hr]

Tindish watches Bonk, and Theron chase after Thom, then looks over at Durak, "Maybe I should take the little girl and return her home. Then then rest of you can continue on with Thom. Maybe, that will relieve the tension. Durak, ride to the gnome. Tell him I will go my own way if it is such a problem. I would tell him myself, but he has no desire to truly hear what I say. He sees a monster. He has good reason. He has lost his ability to see any possibility of good in my kind."

Meanwhile Bonk proposes that Thom give the Trask Gang all of his info and simply watch from afar, "… Anyway, Bonk digresses. Ogres have bad reputation, but if reputation is deserved then Bonk takes pride in being exception to rule. And if Bonk is exception, then Tindish can be exception to rule as well. That is point Bonk is trying to make … Your gut says all kobolds are monsters. Bonk's gut says Tindish may be fool but is honest fool. It is pity that our guts cannot see eye to eye. But perhaps there still is alternative, yes? ... would you still honor agreement if Trask Gang completes job without you close at hand? You leave us with enough information to get job done, I go back to Trask Gang and say deal is still deal. You can follow along at distance to keep eye on us or arrange to meet us somewhere when job is done ..."

Thom looks up quite calmly at Bonk, "I do not hate all Kobolds, there would be no point. I have known a number of decent ones over the years, though they number far fewer than those who would slit your throat in the night. I do not like or trust those of the Flaming Eye Clan, and they are the largest within 500 miles of here. Your friend Tincup, who can make people see things that are not there, refuses to confirm that he is not one of them. If an Ogre who might be from your old clan, the ones who killed your mother, came to you and asked you to trust him without being willing to confirm his identity, would you? … I mean, tell me why your gut should get the benefit of the doubt, how long have you known this Tincup? Have you ever met any of his clansmen? Does he eat other humanoids?" (OOC: Bonk does recall at least 1 exchange on the topic ... from this morning).

Theron interjects, "Sir Thom, I do not know what has transpired thus far beyond what I can see. Though I can say that it does seem like this party wishes to make amends and continue the job they were hired to. Seeking out and negotiating terms with a new band would be more time and wasted energy if you have a troop already. This is but my observation, and I make no efforts to force my view one way or another."

Thom scratches at his beard with one hand, "Let’s see, we have been out of Llorn less than an hour, and I’ve called in a favor that burned through over 20,000 gold from a friend, only to promptly have a sketchy little Kobold of questionable character pop off to try and get more money than bargained. That’s a debt I have incurred and will get to make good on. Now you seem like a decent fellow Theron. Saved a kid with no apparent promise of reward, a hero through an through … And Bonk, you popped right up to help an injured child, no questions asked, that’s impressive too. However your arguments are just that you think you can keep Tincup in line, not that he is worth trusting. The idea of giving up all my information so that this lot can make a run at the bandits is not as harmless as it sounds. A pack of bandits that thinks they have gotten away with things, they get careless. They start pressing their luck. If they think they have been tracked and a group cannot close the deal, then things get much harder for the second wave. So if you fellows and Trask cannot retrieve the shipment and neutralize a crew of 30 or 40, my shot at completion is a lot more difficult. Is the upside being proposed that I will ‘get’ to travel at a distance behind you guys and watch, hoping you don’t screw it up? Is that really the sales pitch?"


Butcher's Bill:
Bonk: -20 PPE
Theron: -35 PPE, -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Group Leader
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tolliver Trask »

Perception: 1d100 = 12: 12/65%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 11: 11; 1d100 = 43: 43
Conditions: Sixth Sense, Resistant to Cold, Invisible armor.

Trask looks at the scene before him that has devolved in the last several minutes. What is even going on here. Trask thinks as he looks to Garrick. Trask watches as Theron, Bonk, and the Gnome known as Old Thom wander off, meanwhile he turns to look at Tindish and Durak for a brief moment. "Tindish, are you a member of whatever Tribe, Thom asked about?" Trask asks bluntly.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Durak
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Durak »

Perception: 53% 1d100 = 29: 29
JIC 1d100 = 7: 7 1d20 = 9: 9

Durak shakes his head as Thom walks away. He debates whether to follow the Gnome as his dreams of joining the Collectors look to be going up in smoke. As Bonk and Theron rush after Thom, Durak stays behind, keeping an eye on the child. He didn't want to have her wake up in the middle of an argument and distress her further. Heh, isn't that just like brother said. More concerned with people and learning stuff than actually

He looks back down the path at where Bonk and Theron have caught up with Thom again, he shakes his head.

Muppet couldn't have thought to have this argument back in Llorn before we left though. Not like we were hiding Tindish at all.

As Trask asks Tindish about whether he is a member of this clan Thom has a problem with, he keeps his eye on the Kobold, in case he does something including an illusion.
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Bonk Boree
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:20 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Bonk Boree »

Perception: 1d100 = 100: 100/51%
Perception 2nd attempt: 1d100 = 20: 20/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 14: 14/ 1d100 = 71: 71

Conditions:
PPE: Invalid dice code!/150
Ya-Blik wrote:Thom looks up quite calmly at Bonk, "I do not hate all Kobolds, there would be no point. I have known a number of decent ones over the years, though they number far fewer than those who would slit your throat in the night. I do not like or trust those of the Flaming Eye Clan, and they are the largest within 500 miles of here. Your friend Tincup, who can make people see things that are not there, refuses to confirm that he is not one of them. If an Ogre who might be from your old clan, the ones who killed your mother, came to you and asked you to trust him without being willing to confirm his identity, would you? … I mean, tell me why your gut should get the benefit of the doubt, how long have you known this Tincup? Have you ever met any of his clansmen? Does he eat other humanoids?" (OOC: Bonk does recall at least 1 exchange on the topic ... from this morning).
Bonk nods. "Is fair point. Bonk would not be enthusiastic to encounter Ghozza Ogh ogres. So point is well seen. Bonk has known Tindish for almost two months now. He says he comes from Algor Mountain Collective, up in Wolfen territory. Bonk came across Tindish in little village in Highback Plains, along river about two day's walk north of Wisdom. Apparently well-dressed kobolds stick out like sore thumb in areas with not-so-well-dressed kobolds, because three not-so-well-dressed ones were trying to drown him in muddy ditch that smelled like it served as part-time open sewer." He scrunches his nose and makes a face. "Still remember smell. Very unique, even among sewers, but not in good way. Anyway, Bonk chased away other kobolds and pulled him out of unique muddy muck. Poor thing was almost down to last breath, but after cleansing spell -- and one more cleansing spell just for good measure -- was able to recover strength enough to put village behind him. Bonk was on way to Llorn by way of following Old Kingdom River, so he asked Tindish to come with him. Since then we have followed trade roads along river and were making way north to Hadrian's Cove when ran into Durak and Trask few days ago. Bonk's gut is less sure of those two, but so far have been folk with good hearts too." Bonk shakes his head. "Bonk has not told them about how he found Tindish. Bonk thinks nearly dying in unique muddy muck was traumatic experience as little friend has been obsessed with cleanliness since and seems to be rather embarrassed at any mention." He shrugs. "Is possible he was obsessed with cleanliness prior to nearly dying, but that would certainly make Bonk that way too."

"As for Tindish eating humanoids..." Bonk rubs his chin. "He has made jokes about eating orcs, mainly in front of orc prisoners. Bonk cannot say if eating other humanoids is something little friend did back home, but he can honestly say that he has not seen him do it in time we have been traveling together. One could say is due to lack of humanoids on menu, but for what is worth Bonk has never seen him trying to nibble on anyone we have come across."
Ya-Blik wrote:Thom scratches at his beard with one hand, "Let’s see, we have been out of Llorn less than an hour, and I’ve called in a favor that burned through over 20,000 gold from a friend, only to promptly have a sketchy little Kobold of questionable character pop off to try and get more money than bargained. That’s a debt I have incurred and will get to make good on. Now you seem like a decent fellow Theron. Saved a kid with no apparent promise of reward, a hero through an through … And Bonk, you popped right up to help an injured child, no questions asked, that’s impressive too. However your arguments are just that you think you can keep Tincup in line, not that he is worth trusting. The idea of giving up all my information so that this lot can make a run at the bandits is not as harmless as it sounds. A pack of bandits that thinks they have gotten away with things, they get careless. They start pressing their luck. If they think they have been tracked and a group cannot close the deal, then things get much harder for the second wave. So if you fellows and Trask cannot retrieve the shipment and neutralize a crew of 30 or 40, my shot at completion is a lot more difficult. Is the upside being proposed that I will ‘get’ to travel at a distance behind you guys and watch, hoping you don’t screw it up? Is that really the sales pitch?"
Bonk sighs and shrugs. "Is not exactly what Bonk had in mind, but when put that way it does sound quite... what is the word? Oh, 'lame!' Lame is word!" He stands back up. "Trask Gang is not bandit gang and only calls itself 'gang' because name is catchy. Bonk is certainly not bandit. But obviously Bonk is not diplomat or shrewd negotiator. Clearly only one thing is going to sway Master Collector back to original plan of paying job and recommendation for friend Durak. Bonk will hate himself in morning but he is at end of magically-conjured rope..." he turns back towards the kobold at the heart of the matter and the others alongside him. Here's hoping this doesn't screw things up worse than they are already... but I can't see any other way out of this. "Please follow Bonk back to cart, but stay about 35-30 feet away, yes?" he says back over his shoulder to Theron and Thom. "Otherwise is going to be even bigger headache."

He walks back to the cart where Tindish is trying to retrieve the little girl. "Please to leave little Trask Gang Mascot in peace until is fully rested, traveling buddy..." Bonk soothes. "She has been through rough time already and will need strength back to travel to Greenbough, even in cart, yes?" Once he's made sure she's still sound asleep he turns to the others. "Bonk has had enlightening chat with Master Collector. Bonk wants to ensure job is still job. Bonk wants to ensure that friend Durak gets promised recommendation. Bonk wants to make sure little girl gets to Greenbough. But none of these can happen if we sit here for rest of day arguing..." he pauses and gives Durak and/or Trask a quick 'I'm-sorry-about-this' grimace where Tindish can't see. "So Bonk must apologize for saying ঘুমের মেঘ!

((OOC: casting Cloud of Slumber spell -- 4 PPE, spell strength of 14))

As Bonks speaks the words, a 4' x 4' Cloud of Sleep spell materializes centered on Tindish. If he doesn't immediately succumb, Bonk puts his hand on his shoulder. "Please relax and let it take you, traveling buddy. Trust Bonk just like when Bonk pulled you out of sewer ditch." Hopefully Bonk won't have to repeatedly cast the spell but will if it means putting the kobold out for a quick power nap.

Once Tindish is asleep, Bonk picks him up and quickly carries him to the gnome. "Master Collector wants proof? Here is proof..." he says as he pulls up Tindish's sleeves so the gnome can see his forearms. Once the gnome is satisfied Bonk carries Tindish back to the cart where the places him back down gently and cancels his sleep spell. He also helps anyone who fell over asleep back up and cast his healing spell on anyone who may have suffered bumps/bruises/etc as a result.

"Bonk extends most sincerest apologies, friends..." he says with a sheepish expression. "Bonk and friend Theron were at impasse with Master Collector who would not be satisfied with anything short of visual proof. Bonk does not enjoy using sleep spell on friends and hopes that circumstances never necessitate it again."

He turns back to the gnome with a pained expression. "Is proof enough proof now? Can job please be job again? Can friend Durak please get recommendation again? Can Master Collector and traveling buddy please at least be civil to one another now?" he shoots a quick pleading glance to Tindish before returning his gaze to the gnome. "And most important question -- can Trask Gang plus Master Collector please resume journey?"
User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Perception: 1d100 = 62: 62 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: 1d20 = 10: 10 and 1d100 = 32: 32

Tindish stands over the girl looking at her sweet calm face sleeping, thinking to himself, All alone in this wild world. You were quite lucky that Theron found you little one. I know a little about being alone with no family. I know a little about strangers coming to your rescue. We will find you some family to be with. Tinidsh sighs and looks up in time to hear Trask's question.

Tolliver Trask wrote:"Tindish, are you a member of whatever Tribe, Thom asked about?" Trask asks bluntly.


Tinidsh looks Trask dead in the eyes, "No!, I am a proud kobold of the Algor Mountain Clan and the Kix Fief. So named for my father. I don't know of this clan specifically. I do know there are kobolds to our south that are of lesser character." Tindish looks down toward his feet and kicks the grass, "I have met some of these lesser Kolbods." The kobold sighs and looks back at Trask with a sadness in his eyes. "I would not call these kobold kin. They are savage and uncivilized. Even more so than the folks of Llorn. They would just as soon rob you and leave you for dead. I know first hand." As he finishes speaking he sees Bonk walking back, "Were you able to talk with the grumpy little bugger?"

Bonk Boree wrote:He walks back to the cart where Tindish is trying to retrieve the little girl. "Please to leave little Trask Gang Mascot in peace until is fully rested, traveling buddy..." Bonk soothes. "She has been through rough time already and will need strength back to travel to Greenbough, even in cart, yes?" Once he's made sure she's still sound asleep he turns to the others.


Tinidsh looks at Bonk confused, "I wasn't, wait. You don't believe the gnome, do you?" Tinidsh look around at Durak and Trask, "You all think I am a monster, don't you? This gnome has corrupted you?"

Bonk Boree wrote: "Bonk has had enlightening chat with Master Collector. Bonk wants to ensure job is still job. Bonk wants to ensure that friend Durak gets promised recommendation. Bonk wants to make sure little girl gets to Greenbough. But none of these can happen if we sit here for rest of day arguing..." he pauses and gives Durak and/or Trask a quick 'I'm-sorry-about-this' grimace where Tindish can't see. "So Bonk must apologize for saying ঘুমের মেঘ!

As Bonks speaks the words, a 20' x 20' cloud of sleep spell materializes centered on Tindish. If he doesn't immediately succumb, Bonk puts his hand on his shoulder. "Please relax and let it take you, traveling buddy. Trust Bonk just like when Bonk pulled you out of sewer ditch." Hopefully Bonk won't have to repeatedly cast the spell but will if it means putting the kobold out for a quick power nap.


"Wait, what?" Tindish's eyes start to get heavy and he quickly realizes what is going on. As he fades to sleep he manages one last word. Softly he asks, "Why?"

Bonk Boree wrote:Once Tindish is asleep, Bonk picks him up and quickly carries him to the gnome. "Master Collector wants proof? Here is proof..." he says as he pulls up Tindish's sleeves so the gnome can see his forearms. Once the gnome is satisfied Bonk carries Tindish back to the cart where the places him back down gently and cancels his sleep spell. He also helps anyone who fell over asleep back up and cast his healing spell on anyone who may have suffered bumps/bruises/etc as a result.


As Tindish drifts off he is transported to a place he never wished to be again....

Walking along the path Tindish was greeted by three Kobold. They seemed friendly enough. The three were joking and laughing to each as they glanced back at Tindish. ”Hello Friends!” Tindish offered gleefully. The first Kobold sneered at him responding, ”What are you supposed to be? Tinidshed smiled, confused at the question, thinking, well a kobold, just like you.

Tinidsh offered the group his name, ”I am Tinidsh, of the algor mountain kobold. I am travelling to meet with other kobold in hopes of expanding our trades routes. Would you good kobold, by chance, be so kind to show me the way to your community?” The three broke out into a hearty laughter, patting each other and pointing at Tindish. His confusion grew slightly more, ”I love jokes and tails, might you share yours with me?”

The sneering Kobold immediately stopped laughing and turned to Tindish, ”You are the joke!” With that the three savage kobold started to attack Tindish. Caught off guard and filled with utter surprise and confusion he wasn’t able to react quick enough. By the time he had even thought to fight back the trio had beaten him down and dragged him to a water filled ditch. Here they made haste in their attempt to drown the ill fated kobold.

Suddenly though, the pressure holding the kobold under the water ceased and Tinidsh was lifted from the water, in front of him stood a giant ogre...

As the spell wears off, Tindish starts to come to, awaking from his dream half aware with Bonk standing in front of him. ”Where did they…”, he starts to ask but quickly realizes he is no longer in the ditch. He looks at Bonk with the deepest sadness in his eyes. His ears droop and the kobold seems defeated.

Bonk Boree wrote:"Bonk extends most sincerest apologies, friends..." he says with a sheepish expression. "Bonk and friend Theron were at impasse with Master Collector who would not be satisfied with anything short of visual proof. Bonk does not enjoy using sleep spell on friends and hopes that circumstances never necessitate it again."

He turns back to the gnome with a pained expression. "Is proof enough proof now? Can job please be job again? Can friend Durak please get recommendation again? Can Master Collector and traveling buddy please at least be civil to one another now?" he shoots a quick pleading glance to Tindish before returning his gaze to the gnome. "And most important question -- can Trask Gang plus Master Collector please resume journey?"

Tinidsh looks at Bonk then looks to the gnome. Turning back to the Bonk he says, ”He I understand, but you. You have always been so kind. You have always treated me with respect.” Tinidsh drops his head and makes his way to his feet. Still feeling groggy, he Shakely walks to Zinn. He mounts his pony and tries to gain his composure. He looks around at the group with a mix of sadness, confusion, and anger. He asks, ”Are you all satisfied yet? Maybe you should cast again, strip me naked and beat me till I say what you want to hear. Better yet…” Tinidsh trails off looking in the direction they were headed.

”Can we just get on with it. I have a sudden want to be done with this current adventure.” Tindish heals his pony lightly and guides it in the direction they were going.
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Bonk Boree
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:20 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Bonk Boree »

((Rolls held over))

Bonk's heart sinks as Tindish wakes up and realizes what's happened. He wants to say something -- anything -- that might make him feel better, but honestly he can't think of anything that could possibly take the sting out of what just happened.

Sure, the gnome wouldn't listen to Bonk or Theron...

Sure, only visual proof while Tindish wasn't conscious to try and trick him into seeing something other than what was there would have satisfied him...

Sure, Durak would never get his recommendation (through which the rest of the group would certainly benefit) unless the gnome was satisfied...

Sure, the only way the group would be able to get going was to get this matter resolved one way or the other...

...but right now, all Bonk could hear in his head was a little girl's voice asking "what did it cost?"

Trust, he thought to himself. A friend's trust.

The little turdball may play the fool from time to time, but Bonk knows he's an honest one. An honest one who doesn't have very many people outside his clan who he could call 'friend.' Maybe Durak and Trask hadn't known him well enough yet (or vice versa) to call each other that, but after their time together on the roads the past several weeks that he considered the kobold his friend. For all he knew, Bonk was perhaps his only true friend this side of the Algor Mountains.

And he had violated that friendship just now.

No matter the justifications, no matter the potential benefits, there was now a breach of trust. And Bonk couldn't blame Tindish one bit for holding a grudge for the rest of the job. For just the rest of the job? I should be so lucky. Try life. However long kobolds live. No, as far as Bonk's concerned the kobold's well within his rights to feel as he does.

"Agreed," Bonk says as he dusts himself off and starts walking slowly in the direction of Greenbough.
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »


Reminder: Tindish in Tracker for 2 Weeks

Conditions:
Date: 18 May, 345
Time: 1615
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)


[hr][/hr]

The ogre wizard listens to Thom for a bit and nods in agreement as he considers the analogy between the Flaming Eye clan for the gnome and his view of Ghozza Ogh ogres then explains that he has known Tindish for almost two months now and that the Kobold says he comes from Algor Mountain Collective, up in Wolfen territory. Bonk explains that he first met Tindish on the Highback Plains near Wisdom where the northern Kobold was being assaulted by three of his local brethren. "Still remember smell. Very unique, even among sewers, but not in good way. Anyway, Bonk chased away other kobolds and pulled him out of unique muddy muck. Poor thing was almost down to last breath, but after cleansing spell -- and one more cleansing spell just for good measure -- was able to recover strength enough to put village behind him. Bonk was on way to Llorn by way of following Old Kingdom River, so he asked Tindish to come with him. Since then we have followed trade roads along river and were making way north to Hadrian's Cove when ran into Durak and Trask few days ago. Bonk's gut is less sure of those two, but so far have been folk with good hearts too ... As for Tindish eating humanoids ... He has made jokes about eating orcs, mainly in front of orc prisoners. Bonk cannot say if eating other humanoids is something little friend did back home, but he can honestly say that he has not seen him do it in time we have been traveling together. One could say is due to lack of humanoids on menu, but for what is worth Bonk has never seen him trying to nibble on anyone we have come across."

The Ogre and gnome speak further on Thom's understanding of Bonk's first proposal, and after a bit of thought Bonk agrees that following along behind the gang would not be ideal for anyone. He stands back up and explains that the Trask Gang is not bandit gang and only calls itself a gang they like how it sounds. Bonk then asks, "Please follow Bonk back to cart, but stay about 35-30 feet away, yes?" Otherwise is going to be even bigger headache."

The gnome frowns, his snow white eyebrows knitting together, "Do not rightly know what you mean big fellow. Really I do not think there is anything back at the cart to see, but I guess I can give you a few minutes."

Meanwhile Tindish contemplates leaving and decides that he should take the girl off to family somehow while the others continue on the Collector’s job, but as he begins to unload the unconscious girl from the cart Trask inquires, "Tindish, are you a member of whatever Tribe, Thom asked about?"

Under the appraising eye of Durak, Tindish looks Trask in the eye and speaks earnestly, "No!, I am a proud kobold of the Algor Mountain Clan and the Kix Fief. So named for my father. I don't know of this clan specifically. I do know there are kobolds to our south that are of lesser character." Tindish looks down toward his feet and kicks the grass, "I have met some of these lesser Kolbods." The kobold sighs and looks back at Trask with a sadness in his eyes. "I would not call these kobold kin. They are savage and uncivilized. Even more so than the folks of Llorn. They would just as soon rob you and leave you for dead. I know first hand."

As he finishes speaking he sees Bonk walking back, "Were you able to talk with the grumpy little bugger?" Bonk walks back to the cart trailed by Theron and Thom where Tindish is trying to retrieve the little girl. Theron hears a small intake of breath from Thom at the sight, but Bonk speaks first, "Please to leave little Trask Gang Mascot in peace until is fully rested, traveling buddy ... she has been through rough time already and will need strength back to travel to Greenbough, even in cart, yes?"

Tindish looks at Bonk confused, "I wasn't, wait. You don't believe the gnome, do you?" Tindish look around at Durak and Trask, "You all think I am a monster, don't you? This gnome has corrupted you?"

The Wizard looks down at the girl to confirm she is still sound asleep then turns to the others, "Bonk has had enlightening chat with Master Collector. Bonk wants to ensure job is still job. Bonk wants to ensure that friend Durak gets promised recommendation. Bonk wants to make sure little girl gets to Greenbough. But none of these can happen if we sit here for rest of day arguing..." he gives a quick 'I'm-sorry-about-this' grimace to Durak before continuing, "do Bonk must apologize for saying ঘুমের মেঘ!" a mystic cloud pops into existence around Tindish who manages to register a change in light before his eyes roll back and his knees unstring. The illusionist drops into unconsciousness, not a dreamless slumber but a rather vivid nightmare.

Bonk kneels down to pick up Tindish and proceeds to carry him back to Thom and Theron, "Master Collector wants proof? Here is proof..." he says as he pulls up Tindish's sleeves so the gnome can see his forearms.

Thom cocks a bushy eyebrow but then looks over the Kobolds arms and find them to lacking any offending clan-tattoos, "That is proof he’s not a Flaming Eye Kobold, every one of them I have ever run across had a pair of eyes inked onto their arms. Very well then if you want to, let’s go find this Band of the Blue Hand ... "

The wizard deposits Tindish back into the cart about 10 seconds ahead of the illusionist startling-awake, just in time to hear, "Bonk extends most sincerest apologies, friends; Bonk and friend Theron were at impasse with Master Collector who would not be satisfied with anything short of visual proof. Bonk does not enjoy using sleep spell on friends and hopes that circumstances never necessitate it again." He turns back to the gnome with a pained expression. "Is proof enough proof now? Can job please be job again? Can friend Durak please get recommendation again? Can Master Collector and traveling buddy please at least be civil to one another now?" he shoots a quick pleading glance to Tindish before returning his gaze to the gnome. "And most important question -- can Trask Gang plus Master Collector please resume journey?"

Tindish looks at Bonk, then Thom, then back to the Bonk, ”He I understand, but you. You have always been so kind. You have always treated me with respect.” Tindish drops his head and makes his way to his feet. Still feeling groggy, he walks to Zynn and mounts his pony while trying to regain his composure. ”Are you all satisfied yet? Maybe you should cast again, strip me naked and beat me till I say what you want to hear. Better yet … can we just get on with it? I have a sudden want to be done with this current adventure.” Tindish heels his pony lightly and guides it in the direction they were going.

Thom looks back impassively, “I did not tell him to put you to sleep, I was fine with leaving. You want to act put-upon? All the big fellow did was sing your praises. You wanna blame someone, you can blame the Flaming Eye Clan.” A few steps later, the gnome hops up and into the back of the cart with the wave of a hand for folks to get back on the move, “So, onward it seems.”


Butcher's Bill:
Bonk: -24 PPE
Theron: -35 PPE, -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Theron Wymond
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Theron Wymond »

Perception: 1d100 = 81: 81/19%
JiC: 1d20 = 6: 6 / 1d100 = 81: 81

Conditions: Sixth Sense [Inactive, 2ISP]

Skills:
Wilderness Survival: 1d100 = 52: 52 / 64% (Watch for signs of animal life, traveled paths)
Detect Ambush: 1d100 = 3: 3 /44% (Watch for areas of potential predators and/or raiders)
Detect Traps/Concealment: 1d100 = 63: 63 /39% (Watch for concealed hunters traps or caches)

Post:

Theron watches with a relative indifference at the exchange between Bonk, Tindish and Thom; being new to this motley little crew, the Undead Hunter felt no real care but is satisfied that the issue seems resolved. That's one way to prove it. Theron muses when Bonk knocks Tindish out. I could use a spell like that. He thinks to himself. Theron will resume his place near the rear of the cart with so he can keep a watchful eye on the child.

To Thom and Trask, or anyone really, he'll comment. "Now that you are set back on the course, does it still take you to the next city? This hunt you are on is no place for a child, and I'd like to see her to safety before willingly throwing her into harm's way." Theron adds.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Theron Wymond of Klagovisa Skärm || EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Stats and Saves
Active Conditions: Sixth Sense [2] | See Ley Lines and Magic
Personal: H.P.: 21/21 | S.D.C.: 24/24 | P.P.E.: 96/96 | I.S.P.: 20/20
Armor: Janissary Load Rig: A.R.: 11 | S.D.C.: 95/95
Mount: A.R.: 17 | S.D.C. w/ Barding: 160/160 | Natural S.D.C.: 46/46 | H.P.: 33/33 || Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +4 Strike, +2 Dodge, +4 Save vs HF, +1 Save vs Poison/Disease
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 3% [23% w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Magic (varies): +0
Lethal Poison (14+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Disease: +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (varies): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
Mind Control (Undead): +6 [Immune when wearing Medallion of Willpower]
Psionic Mind Control/Illusions: +2 [+4 when wearing Medallion of Willpower]

User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Perception: 1d100 = 20: 20 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: 1d20 = 3: 3 and 1d100 = 52: 52

Tindish ignores Thom's attempt to put the event on him, Probably hasn't accepted responsibility for anything in life. He rides along in the front, keeping as much distance between he and Thom as possible. Once this is done, I hope I never see that swamp rat again as long as I live.

Theron Wymond wrote:"Now that you are set back on the course, does it still take you to the next city? This hunt you are on is no place for a child, and I'd like to see her to safety before willingly throwing her into harm's way." Theron adds.


Tindish turns to Theron, "Yes, yes. The little girl needs to be our initial priority. Very important we get her somewhere she won't have to worry about being taken advantage of. Hopefully someone in the coming town knows of her or her kin. When she wakes we should question her on what she remembers." Who knows what that evil little tidbit will have her subjected to, probably suggest she is part of some evil cult and want to examine her body. Tinidsh grows a little angry at the thought, Not on my watch.

Tindish looks up at the sky wondering, Do we have time to get to town by dark? He thinks to ask the question and decides not to.
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Durak
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Durak »

Perception: 53% 1d100 = 19: 19
JIC 1d100 = 28: 28 1d20 = 10: 10

Durak watches as the situation unfolds and sighs. Least everything most resolved itself, but he would need to speak to Tindish after this; mostly about if he has an issue, not to resort to immediately mouthing off but actually talk to Trask or him about it.
Ya-Blik wrote:A few steps later, the gnome hops up and into the back of the cart with the wave of a hand for folks to get back on the move, “So, onward it seems.”

"Right then, let's get moving!" Durak sounds impatient, as he starts the cart moving again. He ensures that the ride is as smooth as possible, not for Old Thom's sake, but for the sleeping girl in the back.

I hope the end result is worth this as the Gnome is so far unprofessional and an arsewipe
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Group Leader
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tolliver Trask »

Perception: 1d100 = 54: 54/65%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 6: 6; 1d100 = 74: 74
Conditions: Sixth Sense, Resistant to Cold, Invisible Armor.
Theron Wymond wrote:"Now that you are set back on the course, does it still take you to the next city? This hunt you are on is no place for a child, and I'd like to see her to safety before willingly throwing her into harm's way." Theron adds.
Trask slowly nods, as if unsure. "Old Thom said we're heading to a town near here, or at least that's what I got from the conversation." Trask says, before slightly turning his head towards Old Thom.
Durak wrote:"Right then, let's get moving!"
Trask nods and gives Garrick's lead a gentle tug. "I figure we have a few more hours till we need to camp, once we found a good spot, I'll make something for dinner." Trask says, in what can be seen as a friendly attempt to lighten up the groups mood.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Bonk Boree
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:20 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Bonk Boree »

Perception: 1d100 = 36: 36/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 2: 2/ 1d100 = 31: 31

Conditions:
- PPE: 126/150
Ya-Blik wrote:Thom looks back impassively, “I did not tell him to put you to sleep, I was fine with leaving. You want to act put-upon? All the big fellow did was sing your praises. You wanna blame someone, you can blame the Flaming Eye Clan.” A few steps later, the gnome hops up and into the back of the cart with the wave of a hand for folks to get back on the move, “So, onward it seems.”
Bonk doesn't even bother to look back. "No, Master Collector did not ask Bonk to put traveling buddy to sleep. He just made very clear that he would not be satisfied until he could see buddy's forearms and also made clear he didn't trust buddy not to cast illusion when he did so." Bonk sighs. "Bonk was out of arguments... so he made judgement call to resolve impasse so that Trask Gang could get job and recommendation promise back. For what is worth. But what is done has been done, yes? Time to move on."

He says very little unless directly spoken to for the rest of the day.
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »


Reminder: Tindish in Tracker for 1 Week

Conditions:
Date: 18 May, 345
Time: 1800
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)


[hr][/hr]

Tindish decides Thom is attempting to put “the event” on him and mentally chides the gnome as not accepting responsibility for anything in life. He rides along in the front, keeping as much distance between he and Thom as possible. The cave-native finds that with a road before him, he can fairly easily ride in the lead position, although he cannot see anything of substantial distance in front of him. Mostly the illusionist finds himself wishing for things to get overcast, or for sunset. Theron inquires generally, "Now that you are set back on the course, does it still take you to the next city? This hunt you are on is no place for a child, and I'd like to see her to safety before willingly throwing her into harm's way."

Trask slowly nods, as if unsure. "Old Thom said we're heading to a town near here, or at least that's what I got from the conversation." Trask says, before slightly turning his head towards Old Thom, and Durak barks, "Right then, let's get moving!"

Trask nods and gives Garrick's lead a gentle tug. "I figure we have a few more hours till we need to camp, once we found a good spot, I'll make something for dinner." Trask says, in what can be seen as a friendly attempt to lighten up the groups mood. Thom responds back, "Not much around here except Kaash, and no real reason to head there. Kaash lies in the shadow of the Shattered Mountains on the banks of the Stone River, and holds the title of the most vile and corrupt city in all the Eastern Territory (and that's a feat, because there are plenty of towns and small cities that are dangerous and rife with crime and civil unrest). Up until about 100 years back, Kaash was just a river-pirate base where brigands could raid the Great River communities or attack merchant caravans along the Trade Road, then slink away up the Stone River to split up the booty and lay low until things settled down. Place as renamed after Lord Alshizar Kaash big wizard mucky muck when he took it over … but Kaash these days is not a member of the Domain of Man and does not recognize the authority of the Merchants' Guild or the legitimacy of the Army of Dominion … For now, we go East. We’re at least a week from Greenbough, but again Juni was more or less just sending us far as he safely could without a circle already in place on the other end of the trip." The gnome gives no noticeable response to Bonk’s justification for his actions, apparently feeling that he had not proposed, demanded, nor endorsed the course of action to put Tindish to sleep and been pretty much obliged to accept the inspection of the (apparently unconscious ) Kobold.

From ahead Tindish calls back, "Yes, yes. The little girl needs to be our initial priority. Very important we get her somewhere she won't have to worry about being taken advantage of. Hopefully someone in the coming town knows of her or her kin. When she wakes we should question her on what she remembers."

After another 10 minutes or so, Lladia does waken and initially panics a bit when she once more sights Bonk, and (to a lesser degree) Tindish; however, Theron seems to reassure her and the group are able to continue eastward down the road/trail. Thom seems to choose whichever route heads most directly east whenever a crossroads occur. The girl does not seem to have a great grasp of where towns in the area lie except she has an aunt (Llydia) about a week’s ride to the East of the cabin where she and her father lived.




Butcher's Bill:
Bonk: -24 PPE
Theron: -35 PPE, -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Perception: 1d100 = 42: 42 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: 1d20 = 5: 5 and 1d100 = 17: 17

Tindish continues to ride along keeping his distance from Thom. When the little girl wakes and is startled by Bonk and his appearance he wonders where she might come from, well, she must not see many of our kind.

Tinidsh is relieved when' Theron is able to calm her and decides to stay back and allow the girl some piece. For the most part he keeps to himself and silent unless directly spoken to. It seems the honey moon is over. The kobold rides along with an obvious frown.
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Group Leader
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tolliver Trask »

Perception: 1d100 = 83: 83/65%
Just in Case: 1d20 = 14: 14; 1d100 = 26: 26
Conditions: Sixth Sense, Resistant to Cold, Invisible Armor.

Wilderness Survival 1d100 = 21: 21/70% Pass (Find a suitable campsite.)
Wilderness Survival 1d100 = 98: 98/70% Fail (Set up camp.)
Cooking 1d100 = 38: 38/60% Pass (Cook dinner.)
Cooking 1d100 = 49: 49/60% Pass (Cook breakfast.)
Detect Ambush 1d100 = 27: 27/60% Pass (Make sure we're not ambushed at camp.)
Detect Concealment & Traps 1d100 = 39: 39/55% Pass (Make sure no hidden dangers are at Camp.)
Sculpting & Whittling 1d100 = 36: 36/35% Fail (Begin carving a wooden duck.)
Play Musical Instrument (Stringed) 1d100 = 62: 62/30% Fail (Play Leika for the groups entertainment.)

Trask looks over at the young lady who is now awake.
Ya-Blik wrote:The girl does not seem to have a great grasp of where towns in the area lie except she has an aunt (Llydia) about a week’s ride to the East of the cabin where she and her father lived.
Trask nods. "Well we're heading in that general direction, So I don't see why we can't drop her off with her kin."

Trask looks about, and continues to speak. "We'll start looking for a campsite, I'll cook a meal, and we'll set a watch, I'll take first watch, Durak second, Theron can take third, while the spell casters sleep." Trask says authoritatively.

Once the group finds a respectable camping spot, Trask will unpack his goods from Garrick's back and begin looking for firewood. Once Trask has a fire going, he'll begin to prepare a simple meal of trail bread, and Sausage with gravy, from the food in his stock. Trask even goes so far as to offer each of his companions (girl not included) a mug of ale with their meal. Once the food is eaten, Trask will pull out his Leika, and quietly strum it, trying to play a few songs for his companions.

Once the sun goes down fully, Trask will fetch his sleeping kit and offer it to the little girl. "Here this'll keep you warm." He says before finding a suitable spot for himself to keep watch. While he takes first watch, Trask begins carving a bit of wood, by firelight. After a few hours, Trask will nudge Durak. "Your turn." Trask says before laying down to sleep.

Once morning comes Trask will awaken and prep breakfast for the group consisting eggs, cheese, and toasted bread. Trask will pack his stuff once breakfast is done, and get ready to leave with the group.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Theron Wymond
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Theron Wymond »

Perception: 1d100 = 52: 52 / 19%
JiC: 1d20 = 3: 3 / 1d100 = 100: 100

Conditions: Sixth Sense [Inactive, 2ISP]

Skills:
Detect Ambush: 1d100 = 22: 22 / 44% (watch for signs of an ambush)
Detect Concealment: 1d100 = 15: 15 / 39% (Watch for traps, hidden things)
Wilderness Survival: 1d100 = 7: 7 / 64% (Identify edible plants / drinking water)
Cooking: 1d100 = 2: 2 / 44% (Help cook; prepare)

Post:

Theron is relieved to hear that she does indeed still have family eastbound, which seems to be their general direction. Theron will nod to Trask when he offers to divert briefly to drop her off. "That is welcomed news." He says and turns to Lladia, "I'll see that you arrive safely to your aunt, just try and rest until then. Here." Theron pulls out his notebook and quill, offering it to Lladia. "Perhaps you can draw to help pass the time."

When they make camp, Theron will offer to be on watch after Durak. He'll also help prepare dinner and/or breakfast, looking for local flora that is edible and water while watching for signs of enemies or secrets nearby. Though the hunter doesn't smile, he is silently grateful that the first troop he happened upon was, while odd, at least seemed kinder spirited towards the child. "Your willingness to aid us is welcomed, and not something I'm accustomed too." Theron admits as Trask offers the sleeping kit to Lladia. Theron will make a point to rest near her.

He'll take an extra bit of time and disassemble during initial set up of the camp and remove the barding of Gault to wipe it down and let the horse rest without wearing it, leaning against his trained friend with his sword resting in lap against his shoulder. He winces slightly at the feel of the wound the Manticore gave him. Could've been worse, I've definitely seen worse. Could've happened upon a troop of bandits. He muses to himself. He'll let himself be at ease, trusting his own senses and relatively impressed with the troop. For his fallouts with the others, Thom had stated his willingness to help protect the child as well as the others, and the gnome was skilled from what little Theron had seen.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Theron Wymond of Klagovisa Skärm || EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Stats and Saves
Active Conditions: Sixth Sense [2] | See Ley Lines and Magic
Personal: H.P.: 21/21 | S.D.C.: 24/24 | P.P.E.: 96/96 | I.S.P.: 20/20
Armor: Janissary Load Rig: A.R.: 11 | S.D.C.: 95/95
Mount: A.R.: 17 | S.D.C. w/ Barding: 160/160 | Natural S.D.C.: 46/46 | H.P.: 33/33 || Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +4 Strike, +2 Dodge, +4 Save vs HF, +1 Save vs Poison/Disease
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 3% [23% w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Magic (varies): +0
Lethal Poison (14+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Disease: +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (varies): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
Mind Control (Undead): +6 [Immune when wearing Medallion of Willpower]
Psionic Mind Control/Illusions: +2 [+4 when wearing Medallion of Willpower]

User avatar
Durak
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Durak »

Perception: 53% 1d100 = 49: 49
JIC 1d100 = 73: 73 1d20 = 18: 18

Durak kept mostly quiet as they travel, but occasionally will ask Thom a few questions about the Collectors and the general approach to tracking a gang like the one they seek; partly to learn, partly to give Thom a chance to show off.
Tolliver Trask wrote:Trask looks about, and continues to speak. "We'll start looking for a campsite, I'll cook a meal, and we'll set a watch, I'll take first watch, Durak second, Theron can take third, while the spell casters sleep." Trask says authoritatively.
As they stop for the night, he tethers the horse, making sure it has enough to eat, before helping set up the camp. He reaches into the dimensional bag and pulls out the 4 man tent, setting it up as Theron forages for food and Trask prepares dinner. As some of them will have to sleep outside, he hunts around for suitable materials to build a shelter.

Carpentry 61% 1d100 = 61: 61 build shelter
Wilderness Survival 36% 1d100 = 86: 86 find materials if necessary

He lets Lladia keep the heavy blanket he had draped over her earlier keep her comfortable

"Actually, Tindish's eyesight would be an asset at night, certainly more than Theron's," Durak points out as he prepares his bedroll, "anybody not on watch though should go in the tent as it fits 4 comfortably."
Tolliver Trask wrote:After a few hours, Trask will nudge Durak. "Your turn." Trask says before laying down to sleep.
Durak stirs himself and drags himself up to start his watch shift.
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Bonk Boree
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:20 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Bonk Boree »

Perception: 1d100 = 74: 74/51%
JIC: 1d20 = 9: 9/ 1d100 = 15: 15

Conditions:
- PPE: 126/150 at the start of this post

Bonk also stays quiet most of the day, keeping a fair distance from Lladia after she wakes up so she doesn't get too spooked. Once the group decides to set up camp for the night, he conjures up some troughs of water -- one for the horses to drink, one for the people to drink/fill canteens/etc., and one for everyone to wash up in. He also sets up one blocked off from casual view from the campsite while helping to gather firewood and nods in its general direction as he waves to Tindish. "Bonk thought traveling buddy might want bath before turning in. Is not heated, but is private."

He doesn't argue with Trask's setting of the watch (mainly because he just doesn't feel up to it). "Fine, but call on Bonk if needed..." he says as he lays out his bedroll. "Bonk can see in dark -- at least little ways out. Enough to avoid stumbling over what is right in front of him anyway."
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »


Conditions:
Date: 19 May, 345
Time: 600
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)


[hr][/hr]

Durak periodically poses queries to Thom as they make their way east along trails, paths, and the occasional road and both he and Trask (walking with an aging mule would not put him much, if at all ahead of the cart) are recounted stories of river piracy, rescuing a fairy taken by slavers, and what seemed like an implausible story about a dragon and a riddle. Eventually Thom asks Trask about where he had served on behalf of the Dominion, and whether he had seen the founding of the Wolfen Empire and fought them before and since (it's only about 50-60 years old, so some have, some haven't).

Tindish rides ahead in angry silence for a few hours before Trask and Gang/Company make camp in a small clearing about 20 yards from the road to give themselves a bit of privacy. Trask tethers Garrick to a picket line and and he and Bonk secure firewood. The wizard summons up a quartet of water troughs for varied usage, even offering one for Tindish to bathe in. While Durak puts up an environmental tent and pulls together a fair-sized lean-to as a makeshift shelter, Trask the Mercenary Warrior prepares dinner for all and plays some campfire tunes by the fire with his Leika before folks drift off to sleep, some in and some out of the tent. Trask sets a watch list (himself, Durak, then Theron), and although Durak indicates "Actually, Tindish's eyesight would be an asset at night, certainly more than Theron's, anybody not on watch though should go in the tent as it fits 4 comfortably." the Kobold does not respond, Trask does not issue updated orders, and Theron never quite gets around to clarifying that he himself is also a spell-caster. With a party of 7, and 1 on watch the tent is not able to accomodate everyone [Trask, Durak, Tindish, Bonk, Theron, Lladia, and Thom]; Thom hefts his pack and Trask sees him step further into the forest apparently vanishing for the evening (several hours later, Durak spots him about 50ft up a tree a ways away but is unable to tell if he is even awake). As if to emphasize his pariah status, Tindish opts to sleep in the lean-to and finds it to be not particularly comfortable. Trask's watch goes without incident and by the end he has a carved thing that's pretty close to an animal before he wakens Durak (all others are similarly uneventful).

When morning comes Trask wakens and prep breakfast for the group consisting eggs, cheese, and toasted bread. Sitting there, stirring a pot, he feels something on his head and briefly starts before realizing it is a pigeon holding a wooden spoon.



Butcher's Bill:
Bonk: -36+36(sleep)= Full PPE
Theron: -35+36(sleep)= Full PPE, -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Perception: 1d100 = 49: 49 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: 1d20 = 9: 9 and 1d100 = 14: 14

Tinidsh wakes in the morning sore and unrested, this is not what I had in mind when I left the fief. He straightens up his things and stows his blanket and bedroll on Zynn. He takes a moment to bring Zynn for water before the group heads out, "Good boy. Get a good drink. We may be riding for a while." He stroke the Ponies main as it drinks.

Seeing breakfast and feeling hungry Tindish asks Trask, "May I have some as well?" He keeps some distance between himself and the main camp still unsure if the group even wants him around anymore. Stupid gnome ruined a good thing, he thinks to himself looking around camp.

Tinidsh does offer bonk a nod and says, "Thank you for the water last night." If/when Thom shows back up at camp Tindish will stay away from him, purposely moving in the opposite direction and not engaging with the gnome.

Once the group is back on their travels, Tindish will find his way to Trask and ask, "Is there a plan. Might I be privy to it, if so? Or are we just travelling with little intent other than reaching our destination at this point?"
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Theron Wymond
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Theron Wymond »

Perception: 1d100 = 51: 51 / 19%
JiC: 1d20 = 20: 20 / 1d100 = 1: 1

Conditions: Sixth Sense [Inactive, 2ISP]

Skills:
Detect Ambush: 1d100 = 62: 62 / 44% (Watch for signs of impending attack in the forest)
Horsemanship, Care: 1d100 = 33: 33 / 54% (Rebarding, tending to Gault)

Post:

When Theron rises, he will first check his immediate surroundings and check on Lladia to ensure the child is well and still sleeping or rising. He'll then move quietly to his horse and check on Gault, standing the horse and rebarding it while the others wake. Ensuring his Crossbow and Sword are easily accessible on the side of the horse as he joins the others for breakfast. I'd forgotten the feeling of a night's rest without fear of ambush; safety in numbers is not overrated. The hunter thinks to himself. Not a people person by any means but not devaluing the need of a group.

When Tindish speaks up, he'll glance up from the food towards the traveling band's posted leader and listen. Such an odd troop; an ogre, kobold and dwarf all following a human. If they get the job done, that's enough, but it almost seems like they half of them are newer as well. Have they been field tested? Theron muses to himself as he passively studies each individual.

Glancing around when there is a break, he'll casually glance around and ask the open question. "So, how long have you lot been traveling together?" He'll finish his food and sit back, listening to the hopefully answered question.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Theron Wymond of Klagovisa Skärm || EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Stats and Saves
Active Conditions: Sixth Sense [2] | See Ley Lines and Magic
Personal: H.P.: 21/21 | S.D.C.: 24/24 | P.P.E.: 96/96 | I.S.P.: 20/20
Armor: Janissary Load Rig: A.R.: 11 | S.D.C.: 95/95
Mount: A.R.: 17 | S.D.C. w/ Barding: 160/160 | Natural S.D.C.: 46/46 | H.P.: 33/33 || Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +4 Strike, +2 Dodge, +4 Save vs HF, +1 Save vs Poison/Disease
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 3% [23% w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Magic (varies): +0
Lethal Poison (14+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Disease: +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (varies): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
Mind Control (Undead): +6 [Immune when wearing Medallion of Willpower]
Psionic Mind Control/Illusions: +2 [+4 when wearing Medallion of Willpower]

User avatar
Durak
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Durak »

Perception: 53% 1d100 = 75: 75
JIC 1d100 = 23: 23 1d20 = 12: 12
Ya-Blik wrote:(several hours later, Durak spots him about 50ft up a tree a ways away but is unable to tell if he is even awake)
Suppose when you are that tiny, even a thin branch will keep you up in the air.
Ya-Blik wrote:Sitting there, stirring a pot, he feels something on his head and briefly starts before realizing it is a pigeon holding a wooden spoon.
"Looks like you have a new friend or have you taken to recruiting forest creatures for assistance?" Durak jokes, amused at the sight, but also curious what is going on as was his nature. If Trask has a new ability, it would be useful to know
Theron Wymond wrote:Glancing around when there is a break, he'll casually glance around and ask the open question. "So, how long have you lot been traveling together?" He'll finish his food and sit back, listening to the hopefully answered question.
Durak is in the process of taking down the lean-to before they leave when he hears Theron's question.

"Trask and I have been working together for months. Bonk and Tindish have been travelling together for months as well. We only recently started working together," Durak replies fairly matter of factly as he breaks down the shelter.

When/if Theron or Thom query if the group had ever fought together
"Within a few minutes of meeting, our group, with another member who has since gone on to something else .. don't rightly know what exactly, we had assaulted a fortified position held by part of the orc raiding groups that had been befelling the Dominion recently. Defeated them and destroyed their base despite being heavily outnumbered!"

He then goes over to check on the horse that pulls the wagon, making sure they are fed and rested, stroking their side as he is too short to reach their mane unaided. We inherited you from our runaway barbarian. Should name you at some point. Let me muse on that and come up with something."
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Group Leader
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tolliver Trask »

Perception: /65%
Just in Case:
Conditions: Sixth Sense, Resistant to cold, Invisible armor.
Ya-Blik wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:29 pmWhen morning comes Trask wakens and prep breakfast for the group consisting eggs, cheese, and toasted bread. Sitting there, stirring a pot, he feels something on his head and briefly starts before realizing it is a pigeon holding a wooden spoon.
What the hel? Trask says as he reaches up to grab the bird (likely triggering it's message if any). Trask is mildly surprised at there only being a spoon left in the end. Tyral, well I did ask for a wand of Sustain. Trask thinks as he stuffs the wooden spoon into his pocket for the time being.
Tindish wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:53 am"May I have some as well?"
Trask looks at the small Kolbold in front of him, cocks his head to the side. "Yeah, why would you even ask." Trask says obviously confused.

Once trask is done eating, he cleans up his dishes and stows them away. Next he repacks Garrick's pack saddle, and sets him up for the trip onward. Once everyone else is packed, Trask leads the group out and down their chosen path.
Tindish wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:53 am"Is there a plan. Might I be privy to it, if so? Or are we just traveling with little intent other than reaching our destination at this point?"
Trask shakes his head. "Sure there are all kinds of plans, but other than getting to our destination at the moment, makes them all theoretical. So no no plans." Trask answers.

Trask will walk until dusk (or something interrupts it), set up camp, cook dinner, and set watches again, with Trask taking first, Durak second and Theron third. Trask will awaken make breakfast, and continue the cycle anew until either they make their destination or something gets in the way.

Trask's Permissions are messed up so I don't have a dice roller for him at the moment, I will fix it as soon as I have the ability to do so.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Bonk Boree
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:20 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Bonk Boree »

Perception: 1d100<51: [25*] = 1
JIC: 1d100: [92] = 92 / 1d20: [17] = 17

Bonk awakes to the smell of breakfast cooking and inhales a good nostril full. Ahhhhh, the second-best thing to wake up to in the morning... he grins to himself as he gets up and starts packing up his things. "Bright good morning to all," he chirps as he helps himself to some victuals. "Bonk takes it that nothing of interest happened last--" his voice trails off as he glances at Trask (or more accurately, what's on his head). "Friend Trask -- do you have new feathered friend? Or is training pigeons to be field kitchen help hobby you haven't told us about?"
Tindish wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:53 amTinidsh does offer bonk a nod and says, "Thank you for the water last night."
Bonk returns Tindish's nod with one of his own and a grin. "Anytime, traveling buddy." Well, that's something at least.
Durak wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:13 pm"Trask and I have been working together for months. Bonk and Tindish have been travelling together for months as well. We only recently started working together... Within a few minutes of meeting, our group, with another member who has since gone on to something else .. don't rightly know what exactly, we had assaulted a fortified position held by part of the orc raiding groups that had been befelling the Dominion recently. Defeated them and destroyed their base despite being heavily outnumbered!"
Bonk shrugs. "Was just good deed that needed doing. Speaking of... here, let Bonk help," he goes over and helps Durak take down the shelter. "Bonk and traveling buddy could not let new acquaintances take on raiding nest by themselves and possibly get killed." He chuckles. "Of course, is nearly what happened to Bonk anyway -- sometimes being invisible is only good idea until becomes very bad idea, yes?"
Tolliver Trask wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:46 am
Tindish wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:53 am"Is there a plan. Might I be privy to it, if so? Or are we just traveling with little intent other than reaching our destination at this point?"
Trask shakes his head. "Sure there are all kinds of plans, but other than getting to our destination at the moment, makes them all theoretical. So no no plans." Trask answers.
Bonk nods. "Sometimes 'no plan' is best plan -- easier to stick with and less things to go wrong. With luck, no need for new plan to replace 'no plan' for quite a while." Not that I think we'll be so lucky... he adds to himself.
User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Rolls held

Tolliver Trask wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:46 amTrask shakes his head. "Sure there are all kinds of plans, but other than getting to our destination at the moment, makes them all theoretical. So no no plans." Trask answers.


Bonk Boree wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:53 pmBonk nods. "Sometimes 'no plan' is best plan -- easier to stick with and less things to go wrong. With luck, no need for new plan to replace 'no plan' for quite a while." Not that I think we'll be so lucky... he adds to himself.


Tindish listens to Trask and Bonk respond to the question about a plan then looks toward Thom briefly. Well, sounds like they are out of the loop as well. I am certain the morsel has a plan though. Or, maybe he is not the collector he makes himself out to be. Tindish find his last thought very interesting, What if he is worried we will find out he is a fraud?

Riding along Tindish repsonds, "So the plan is to ride. Well, I am glad I found Zynn." he adds. It would be no fun to walk all of this this, he thinks to himself.

Tindish will ride along with the group, riding, stopping, making camp, breaking camp down, over and over until they get to their destination.
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »


Conditions:
Date: 19 May, 345
Time: 1400
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)



Bonk unfolds upward as he exits the warm tent and he seeks out breakfast with a cheerful demeanor and playfully asks, "Friend Trask -- do you have new feathered friend? Or is training pigeons to be field kitchen help hobby you haven't told us about?"

Trask’s good eye catches sight of the pigeon about the time that Durak chimes in humorously, "Looks like you have a new friend or have you taken to recruiting forest creatures for assistance?" The human takes the spoon and those present hear the little bird begin to speak (those who know Tyral will recognize the voice as the Wizard’s), “Trask, here’s a Wand that casts Sustain six times daily. Each use lasts a couple days. You will not need to eat and can get by on 2 hours sleep, which you might be lucky to get with Durak’s snoring. Don’t use these all on your mule.” (The humorous lilt can be heard even via pigeon). The creature then fades from existence.

Wand
Wand of Sustain
IMAGE NEEDED
Crafted Magic Item
Creation Cost: 280 PPE
Magic Features
  • Sustain (4 Days, (2hrs Sleep, No Food or Drink needed), BOM Pg 109)
  • (Non-Casters can only use for 1/2 Effect)
  • Casting Frequency: 6x Daily
  • Spell Strength: 4th Level

Curse: None
History: Created by Tyral Osarelar from a wooden spoon


Tindish walks up and gets breakfast, and Thom emerges from the trees looking fresh and cheerful just as Lladia exits the tent. The group eat and eventually resume their eastward travel and after a short time on the road Tindish approaches Trask the erstwhile pedestrian and Garrick, "Is there a plan. Might I be privy to it, if so? Or are we just traveling with little intent other than reaching our destination at this point?"

Trask shakes his head. "Sure there are all kinds of plans, but other than getting to our destination at the moment, makes them all theoretical. So no no plans." Trask replies, and Bonk from the far side of the cart nods, "Sometimes 'no plan' is best plan -- easier to stick with and less things to go wrong. With luck, no need for new plan to replace 'no plan' for quite a while."

Thom takes a pull from his waterskin and shrugs, "I told Durak that I initially passed on the job. Quite frankly there’s not enough information to make a plan from 500 miles away. A 100-man caravan with 30 guards was assaulted by bandits calling themselves the Band of the Blue Hand ... There were something like 10 survivors who got away. At least a couple made it back to Greenbough, who then sent word to Wisdom. That attack happened … near a month back. The items at issue may have been sold by the thieves, broken, buried, stolen from the original thieves, or may not be together … for my 2 crowns, there simply is not enough information yet for a plan but … it is what it is."

Travel continues in this manner for about 3 days when the group come across a small farmstead (comprised of a 2-story home, barn, and maybe 10 acres of grain) nestled in a small valley. By the smoke from the chimney, it seems someone is home.



Butcher's Bill:
Bonk:
Theron: -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Perception: 1d100: [47] = 47 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: 1d20: [14] = 14 and 1d100: [6] = 6

As they ride along and Thom offers more detail Tindish marvels at the thieves name, the band of the blue hand, quite a catchy name. He muses that their selection may help them gain quicker notoriety then wonders, Maybe it is our name turning people afoul. Maybe the blue trask group? Or Trask Endeavours. Oh, what about the United Trask Front. He rides on for a good minute before the most important detail of Thom's story settles in, Wait, did he just say they had 130 men? His eyes moves from one person in the party to the next, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... do I count the girl?

He turns to Thom, "Did I indeed hear you correctly? They took on 130 men? 10 survived?" We are but 6, how will this work? He rides on with obvious dread and worry on his face.

When Tindish see the house he sighs longingly, Civilized folks hopefully. He rides along, a smile growing on his face, one must now hope they do not react like the appetizer has. Tinidsh looks back briefly at Thom frowning and asks, "Thom, are you familiar with this homestead?"

Tindish will keep his distance until the group decides to press on to the house.

"Will we be making a house call today?"
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Group Leader
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tolliver Trask »

Perception: 1d100: [22] = 22 /65%
Just in Case: 1d20: [2] = 2 ; 1d100: [99] = 99

Trask listens to the information about the attack, as far as has been told to Ol'Thom. "One well placed ambush and that could be any amount of people. I would guess forty plus individuals involved unless they had mages against them, then it could be much less. So yeah, I agree with Ol'Thom, not enough info to build any real plan with." Trask says. When they near the homestead, Trask eyes it with a bit of suspicion, then shrugs. "Let's see if they have some supplies for sale, I'm running low on foodstuffs after feeding you lot." Trask says before letting go of Garrick's lead. "You're in charge till I get back." Trask says to the mule.

Trask will approach the home without anything in his hands, and unless noticed before he gets to the building, knock on the door. "Hello, we're travelers and were wondering if you had any provision's you'd be willing to sell or at the very least maybe you could answer some questions about the area?"
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Durak
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Durak »

Perception 1d100: [49] = 49 vs 53%
JIC 1d100: [77] = 77 1d20: [8] = 8
Ya-Blik wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:53 am Thom takes a pull from his waterskin and shrugs, "I told Durak that I initially passed on the job. Quite frankly there’s not enough information to make a plan from 500 miles away. A 100-man caravan with 30 guards was assaulted by bandits calling themselves the Band of the Blue Hand ... There were something like 10 survivors who got away. At least a couple made it back to Greenbough, who then sent word to Wisdom. That attack happened … near a month back. The items at issue may have been sold by the thieves, broken, buried, stolen from the original thieves, or may not be together … for my 2 crowns, there simply is not enough information yet for a plan but … it is what it is."
Durak looks over at Old Thom, raising an eyebrow. That's not exactly what you said.

"You mentioned only a few survived, not that so many had died. This was a major co-ordinated assault," Durak adds his piece,"However, depending on the makeup of the attackers, a much smaller group could pull this off. Thirty defenders means 100 mostly non-combatants. An ambush would catch them off guard if done right and unable to flee. Likely there was magical support. Do you know where these 10 survivors are now?"



Ya-Blik wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:53 am Travel continues in this manner for about 3 days when the group come across a small farmstead (comprised of a 2-story home, barn, and maybe 10 acres of grain) nestled in a small valley. By the smoke from the chimney, it seems someone is home.
"Do we need anything here?" Durak asks as an open question after he brings the cart to a stop.
Durak
HP 40
SDC 59
Cloak of protection AR12 SDC 50 Impervious to Fire
Bracers AR15
Constant Effects: Nightvision 90ft,
Description: Tall for a Dwarf, with a mottled red/brown beard. His shoulders are generally down as he tries not to attract attention to himself
User avatar
Theron Wymond
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Theron Wymond »

Perception: 1d100: [42] = 42 /19%
JiC: 1d20: [13] = 13 / 1d100: [36] = 36

Conditions: Sixth Sense [Inactive, 2ISP]

Theron will listen stoically as the group talks, having become rather unaccustomed to traveling with others, he finds it awkward for him to speak. This is the most I've spoken aloud in months. He ponders silently to himself. He'll enjoy the morning food, and help set up and tear down any camp. Listening to the plan once they are back on course, he pats his loyal steed, Gault on the side and smiles. Glad you're here, boy. He silently says to his horse as it nays softly from the touch as they walk. He listens to Thom discuss a raid with interest and annoyance. Evil is evil; what a world to live in with monsters, demons and devils that we must turn our eyes towards our kin as the greater evil. Theron sighs at the story of bandits. "I hate bandits. Especially devious ones." He says curtly at the completion of the story, gripping the reigns slightly.

When they finally arrive at the farmstead, Theron glances around the area and then to the child still in his charge. This may be a chance to get the child better clothing and food. Hopefully they are amenable to travelers. Theron thinks as the others discuss. When Trask moves forward alone, Theron watches the wayward old soldier and keeps an eye out for any malevolent movement in the vicinity. Turning to his new companions, he nods his head towards Trask walking to the Homestead.

"Does he make a habit of approaching an unknown unarmed? I respect not approaching as a threat, but it is a risky gambit." Theron asks the general question to Durak, Tindish and Bonk. He'll keep Gault primed just incase he needs to gallop in.
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Theron Wymond of Klagovisa Skärm || EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Stats and Saves
Active Conditions: Sixth Sense [2] | See Ley Lines and Magic
Personal: H.P.: 21/21 | S.D.C.: 24/24 | P.P.E.: 96/96 | I.S.P.: 20/20
Armor: Janissary Load Rig: A.R.: 11 | S.D.C.: 95/95
Mount: A.R.: 17 | S.D.C. w/ Barding: 160/160 | Natural S.D.C.: 46/46 | H.P.: 33/33 || Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +4 Strike, +2 Dodge, +4 Save vs HF, +1 Save vs Poison/Disease
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 3% [23% w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Magic (varies): +0
Lethal Poison (14+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Disease: +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (varies): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
Mind Control (Undead): +6 [Immune when wearing Medallion of Willpower]
Psionic Mind Control/Illusions: +2 [+4 when wearing Medallion of Willpower]

User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Tindish wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:24 pm Perception: 1d100: [47] = 47 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: 1d20: [14] = 14 and 1d100: [6] = 6

Theron Wymond wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:10 pm"Does he make a habit of approaching an unknown unarmed? I respect not approaching as a threat, but it is a risky gambit." Theron asks the general question to Durak, Tindish and Bonk. He'll keep Gault primed just incase he needs to gallop in.

Tindish chuckles at the comment, "He isn't unarmed." He looks around at the group, spreads his arms wide as if to display an item, "He has us of course!"

Tindish moves to the back of the group, painfully aware now, that his kind isn't as welcomed here as they are in the old kingdom. Best to stay out of sight. I don't want to cause even more trouble than I already have. He finds a place behind the cart to obscure him from the homestead but still allow him to keep an eye on Trask as he makes his way to the door.
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Ya-Blik
Dimension Master
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am
Location: Palladium Fantasy GM & DM

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Ya-Blik »

1000 XP Bonus -- GM Delay + Xmas + New Year


Conditions:
Date: 19 May, 345
Time: 1415
Environment: Warm
Location: Not Llorn … Woods Somewhere nearish to Kaash (?)


Tindish pulls rein and guides Zynn back a bit so that he can address Durak's passenger , "Did I indeed hear you correctly? They took on 130 men? 10 survived?" The Gnome shrugs, "I do not know Tincup. I had been interpreting it to be 100 men, 30 of whom were guards, but you could be right. The rest may have been Merchants, drivers, travelers who were tagging along. A handful made it back to Greenbough by the time that they sent on word back to Wisdom, though I suppose it is possible others could have arrived afterwards. Really, the longer it takes to get there, the less likely we will be able to question any direct witnesses."

Trask confirms, "One well placed ambush and that could be any amount of people. I would guess forty plus individuals involved unless they had mages against them, then it could be much less. So yeah, I agree with Ol'Thom, not enough info to build any real plan with."

Durak says his piece inquiring where the survivors are presently located but Thom seems to have little further to share,"I do not know where they presently are, if any were injured, their races, heights, favorite colors, or how they are feeling emotionally ... really it feels like you think the Collectors get a nice thick surveillance report and all they have to do is go demand return of goods. That's hardly the case, we get a sliver of info and have to go out and investigate. I have never had any illusions about walking up and demanding return of the goods. Odds are this is a steal-back situation."

About 100 yards away from the front porch, Trask eyes the homestead with a bit of suspicion, then shrugs. "Let's see if they have some supplies for sale, I'm running low on foodstuffs after feeding you lot." Trask says before letting go of Garrick's lead. "You're in charge till I get back." Trask says to the mule prompting Tindish to briefly consider 'Garick's Gang' as a future moniker as their brave and selfless leader gets about 50' away and becomes little more than a squiggly blur.

"Does he make a habit of approaching an unknown unarmed? I respect not approaching as a threat, but it is a risky gambit." asks Theron even though Trask (with nothing in-hand) still has nearly a dozen weapons strapped to his personage and would hardly qualify as un-armed to most.

With Trask's departure Tindish sighs longingly (Tindish cannot see the house), Civilized folks hopefully then looks back briefly at Thom frowning and asks, "Thom, are you familiar with this homestead?" but receives an ambivalent response, "No, I last came this way about 30 years ago, and did not have time to visit every home in the region leaving gifts.

Trask finds the home to be in good repair, but as he comes within about 20 yards of the front door he hears growling and spots 3 (very) large dogs menacing from the porch. A virtual standoff holds for about 20 seconds before a human voice calls out, "Hold boys. Stay! ... Who're you fella? Whatcha want?"


Butcher's Bill:
Bonk:
Theron: -1 Crossbow bolt


What are you doing?
User avatar
Tolliver Trask
Group Leader
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tolliver Trask »

Perception: 1d100: [37] = 37 /65%
Just in Case: 1d20: [19] = 19 ; 1d100: [14] = 14
Conditions: Resistant to Cold, Sixth Sense, Invisible armor.
Ya-Blik wrote:"Hold boys. Stay! ... Who're you fella? Whatcha want?"
Trask notes the dogs. I tried to buy one earlier... shame. Trask thinks before answering. "Well sir, I'm Tolliver Trask, mercenary out of Llorn. I'm traveling with my companions to do a job in the Greenbough area. Some bandits raided a caravan of medical supplies destined for some place. I was really coming to see if you had any foodstuffs to sell and maybe if you had heard anything about the Band of the Blue hand. Or hell just some info on the area at large would be appreciated." Trask says politely.

Either he knows something, or has something to sell. If not, we go on our way only a few minutes lost. Trask thinks.
Suicide King
Tolliver Trask
"Tonight, boys, we're eating like kings. We've all tasted death too much it seems." ~Shawn James
P.P.E.: 10/10
I.S.P.: 38/38
H.P.: 39/39
S.D.C.: 71/71
Constant Effects
Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Resistant to Cold.
Temporary Effects
None.
Weapons in Hand
Dwarven Longsword
Armor Worn
Mjorgullan Mail Uncommon Enchanted Splint (half)
• A.R.: 12
• S.D.C.: 40/40
Tower Shield of the Hex Rare Enchanted Large Wood & Metal Plated Shield
• Indestructible
User avatar
Tindish
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Tindish »

Perception: 1d100: [60] = 60 vs 30% +25% vs Concealment, Camouflage, & Palming (skills) & vs non-magic/psionic illusions
JIC: 1d20: [8] = 8 and 1d100: [74] = 74

Thom wrote:"No, I last came this way about 30 years ago, and did not have time to visit every home in the region leaving gifts."


Tindish smiles big, I thought Papa Noel employed elf's. Tinidsh cocks his head slightly, Maybe he was desperate that year. Tinidsh turns to Thom and asks, "How long did you work for Papa Noel?" Then with an raised eye brow adds, "Every home wouldn't get gift though, would they? I mean the bad boys and girls don't typically." Thinking of Papa Noel reminds Tinidsh of his familiy and home and how much he missed being their. I guess one day I will be able to tell mother and father they were right.

Sitting on his pony behind the cart looking out wondering what was going on, he asks, "Do you guys see him? Is it going well?" He squints hard and tries to see Trask. Damn sun, Next big city I need to see about something to help with that infernal ball of flame. Tinidsh considers for the briefest moments circling around and riding closer so he can see Trask better but quickly looks to Thom and remembers, Lot's of racists in this world. Like that little morsel. Probably best to wait it out.
Tindish Character Sheet

Constant Abilities:
Night vision: 400ft, Day Vision: 40ft
*Sixth Sense
ISP: 112/115
HP: 20/20
SDC: 21/21
Armor: A.R:13, S.D.C.: 34/38
User avatar
Theron Wymond
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am

Re: Episode 1: On the Hunt (Group B)

Post by Theron Wymond »

Perception: 1d100: [64] = 64 / 19%
JiC: 1d20: [17] = 17 / 1d100: [62] = 62

Conditions: Sixth Sense [2ISP | Inactive]

Skills:
Detect Ambush: 1d100: [98] = 98 / 44% (Watch for signs of ambush on either the ones back or on Trask)
Detect Concealment/Traps: 1d100: [49] = 49 / 39% (Watch for signs of concealed traps or other such concealments)
Intelligence: 1d100: [50] = 50 / 44% (Watch the figures of Trask and the homesteader and gauge the conversation based on body language and such things)

Post:

Sitting atop Gault, Theron listens to Tindish and Thom talk, with Tindish apparently making small talk with the gnome. Papa Noel? What is this little one talking of. Theron ponders as he glances to Tindish then returns his gaze to the homestead where he can likely only barely see the faintest of figures.
Tindish wrote:"Do you guys see him? Is it going well?"
Theron nods. "Barely, it is difficult to see so far, but it seems as though there is a stand-off of some sort." Theron remarks, not able to see much else from atop of Gault. "Doesn't seem to be hostile, just cautious. Let's keep here, no need to spook them, unless Trask comes under fire. I would not like to be forced to kill an innocent."
Please Do Not PM This Account, PM Underguard Instead

Theron Wymond of Klagovisa Skärm || EP Ledger | Other PCs: Ronan Deshe (Spook Squad) | Scythe (Phase World: Galactic Rogues) | Culter (CS 40-4th) | Harbinger (Phase World: Void Reavers)
Stats and Saves
Active Conditions: Sixth Sense [2] | See Ley Lines and Magic
Personal: H.P.: 21/21 | S.D.C.: 24/24 | P.P.E.: 96/96 | I.S.P.: 20/20
Armor: Janissary Load Rig: A.R.: 11 | S.D.C.: 95/95
Mount: A.R.: 17 | S.D.C. w/ Barding: 160/160 | Natural S.D.C.: 46/46 | H.P.: 33/33 || Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +4 Strike, +2 Dodge, +4 Save vs HF, +1 Save vs Poison/Disease
Saving Throw Bonuses
Coma/Death: 3% [23% w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Magic (varies): +0
Lethal Poison (14+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Non-Lethal Poison (16+): +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Disease: +0 [+4 w/ Medallion of Willpower]
Insanity (12+): +0
Psionics (varies): +0
Horror Factor (varies): +2
Mind Control (Undead): +6 [Immune when wearing Medallion of Willpower]
Psionic Mind Control/Illusions: +2 [+4 when wearing Medallion of Willpower]

Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy Adventures”