Hangouts Handle: Chris Clemens
Character Name: Ajax the Telemonian 5th of His Name
Power Category: Alien
XP Level: 3
XP Points: 6,151 (Updated 10/4/2022 by CHIMERA)
Next Level @ XP:8,400
Birth Order/Family Ties: First Born
Land of Origin: Olympus: Aquatic World
Childhood Environment: City - Medium (Telemon on Olympus)
Social/Economic Background: TBD
When Extraordinary Abilities First Manifested: On Olympus he is a very strong warrior, but on Earth he is insanely strong. His Super Abilities didn't stand out until he reached Earth.
Disposition: Nice guy, friendly, courteous and hospitable.
- Quirk - Radical Honesty: Not an insanity per say, but a quirk. On Olympus Ajax was destined to be the Lord of Telemon. His family had ruled since the city's founding. He was the first son and normally he would inherit the role. However on Olympus he was considered a bit odd. First he wants to be liked by everyone and is a total "boyscout" but he is also completely utterly and radically honest. He does not lie. Never. Not even to be nice. He is the guy that tells someone their baby is ugly. He has difficulty understanding why when he is honest some people get upset with him. Unbeknownst to him, his brother Telemachus, pulled considerable strings to make sure he was selected for the mission. Even went so far as to convince him to volunteer. In Telemachus's mind he loved his brother and really didn't desire power, but felt if left to rule Telemon, Ajax would have caused a war, simply because he would turn an exchange of pleasantries into a brutal and cold analysis of the situation that would enflame passions of everyone present. For the sake of this Quirk, he doesn't see the name Guardian as a deception, it is a call sign.
- Quirk - No One Left Behind: Ajax will change priority to a fallen ally. If an ally falls, he will drop all other objectives to saving them. He will also drop everything to help an ally in the process of falling.
- Quirk - Evacuate the Area: Ajax will always make sure the area is clear of bystanders before engaging in a fight. If that isn’t an option he will prioritize their safety placing himself between them and a potential threat.
P.S.: 51 (Superhuman, 55 Underwater)
Speed: 35 | 24mph(64|44 mph Swimming Speed)
SDC: 209 (219 Underwater)
Natural A.R.: 8
Age: 24 (1154)
Weight: 290 lbs.
Description: Large Man Appears to have Mediterranean Features with Black Hair and Beard Trimmed Neatly
- Perception: 21%
- Charm/Impress: 15%
- Invoke Trust/Intimidate: 10%
- Max. Encumbrance: 145 lbs
- Max. Carrying Weight: 145 lbs
- Max. Lifting Weight: 10,000 lbs.
- Max. Jumping Ability: Jumping: 76' Length, 38' Height
- Swimming 85% (Alien Species)
- Hold Breath 10 Minutes (Alien Species)
- Underwater Depth Tolerance of 2 Miles (Alien Species)
- Extraordinary Mental Endurance
- Extraordinary Physical Endurance
- Extraordinary Physical Prowess
- Superhuman Strength
Alien Combat Specialist
- Pilot Automobile 64% +4%
- Mathematics: Basic 55% +5%
- Speak Greek, Latin, Mandarin, Spanish, German, English 108%
- Read and Write Greek, Latin, Mandarin, Spanish, German, English 98%.
- Pilot: Jet Packs 60% +4%
- First Aid 65% +5%
- HTH: Martial Arts
- Sense of Balance 84% +2%
- Walk Tightrope or High Wire 86% +3%
- Climb Rope 94% +2%
- Base Climb 65%
- Base Prowl 55%
- Work parallel bars & rings 86% +3%
- Back flip 94% +2%
- Body Building/Weight Lifting. 3rd Level
- Running 3rd Level
- Computer Operation 50% +5%
- Research 50% +5%
- Astronomy 35% +5%
- Advanced Mathematics 55% +5%
- Navigation: Space 60% +5%
HTH Type: Martial Arts
Number of Attacks: 6
Initiative Bonus: +2
Strike Bonus: +4
Parry Bonus: +14
Dodge Bonus: +14 (+16 Underwater)
Automatic Dodge: +8
Disarm Bonus: +2
HTH Damage Bonus: +46
Bonus to Roll w/Punch: +10
Bonus to Pull a Punch: +3
Upper Body HTH Attacks
- Backhand Strike
- Karate Strike/Punch
- Power Punch
- Body Flip
- Karate style kick
- Round House Kick
- Axe Kick
- Backward Sweep - Used only against opponents coming up behind the character. Does no damage, it's purely a knockdown attack. Cannot be parried.
- Tripping/Leg Hook - An attack on the opponent's legs. Does no damage, it's purely a knockdown attack. Cannot be parried.
- Body block/tackle Opponent must dodge or parry to avoid being knocked down (lose one melee attack if knocked down).
- Pin/incapacitate on a roll of 18, 19, or 20.
- Skilled boxers will automatically knock out opponents on a roll of a natural twenty when fighting with their fists. The victim of a knockout will remain unconscious for 1d6 melees. Characters with superhuman strength or tough bodies are only stunned instead of rendered unconscious (-4 to strike, parry, and dodge). Unlike normal knock out/stun, the player does not have to announce that he is trying to knockout his opponent before making a roll to strike.
W.P. Spear (rifle equipped with bayonet falls into this category, as do tridents)
- +1 to strike and parry at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12. +1 to strike when thrown at levels, 3, 6, 10, and 14. Maximum throwing range: 150 feet
- +1 to Parry at levels 1, 3, 7, 10, and 13. +1 to strike with shield at levels 4, 8, and 12. Cannot be thrown.
- +1 to strike at levels, 1, 3, 7, and 10. If you have W.P. Targeting AND another missile W.P. (but not weapons not designed for throwing), then you may combine the bonuses from both proficiencies.
- +1 to strike at levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14.
- +1 to strike at levels 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, and 15.
- +1 to strike at levels 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14.
Toxins (15+): +7
Magic (varies): +8
Lethal Poison (14+): +7
Non-Lethal Poison (16+):+7
Insanity (12+): +12
Psionics (12+): +7
Mind Altering Drugs: +6
Horror Factor: +6
Magical Illusions: +1