Alpha: Down to Zero

In Century Station Operation Overlord has begun, villains beware!

Moderators: Game Masters, AGMs

Shazbut
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Re: Alpha: Down to Zero

Post by Shazbut »

((Rolls carried))
Diomedes wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:46 pm As he comes across Shazbut's emotions and sees the vicious feral grin on his teammate's face, he shouts, "Shazbut! Let go of Decomp's powers, do not let them overwhelm you." He readies his staff to strike, either a Pollutioner or defend himself against Shazbut.

He attempts to override Shazbut's chaotic mental state with one of Peacefulness: (Save vs Magic 16+, Will induce a deep feeling of serenity, dispelling anger, hatred, sorrow, and so on. Hostile opponents are likely (60% chance) to reconsider their actions, deciding not to attack, show mercy, leave without being overtly cruel or destructive, halt a rampage, and so on. It does NOT make its victims docile sheep, but curbs hostility). If Shazbut is still out of control, Diomedes will attempt place him in a neck hold to restrain him, trusting that his aura of invulnerability will mitigate any damage from the alien.

Contingency time:

Save vs Magic: 1d20+3: [12]+3 = 15 (may not be +3 vs Magic, I need to check Decomp's powers and I know not his PE)

If Diomedes does indeed to this, and the magic of Diomedes tampers with Shazbut's already addled brain, he receives flashbacks of the 60's. He doesn't remember Woodstock too well, mostly because he was there.

Diomedes wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:46 pmTo Maia he says, "Thámnos, help me, use your
Personal Recognition
to help Shazbut recognize his friends. Decomps powers come with a curse. He must let them go."
"Hey mellow out man! I knows who my friends are. It no curse, it just like good acid."

Should Diomedes' magic work, the speech of Shazbut's later actions alters slightly. More mellow, groovy and cosmic. Here's a revision:
"Decomp is trippin man, but he's still kickin," Shazbut smiles serenely at the corpse. "And he's healing fast." Feeling an odd compulsion to dance in the sun and wear wild flowers on his head the skunks warns his buddies. "That's some trippy far out power he's got there. I feel like I've had the most acid I've ever had in my whole life man. Is he a vampire? Far out. Don't let him touch you, it's a real bummer if you let that happen. Serious bummer man."

Looking to the others, with the wide eyed vacant stare of a Woodstock veteran, he adds "Decomp doesn't dig fire, and silver, and sunshine man ... and doesn't like, like, trees man. Yeah, he's all anti tree." The skunk points at his own head. "Pretty trippy powers he's got there. Makes you slow faster like popping Elvis pills. Did I mentions that? Then there's all them diseases to rot your body and even machines man. Bummer. But hey I'm trippin on this, it's good stuff." He is really tripping indeed. When two songs play simultaneously in one brain whilst transformed into a mellowed out life sucking killing machine it gets downright confusing in a whacky fun way. What a day it is! What day is it?

He looks skyward at the spot where Smog stopped lobbing black bolts at him in favour of fleeing in mist form. "Smoggy can't get away man, I wonder what that smog tastes like? I got to get me some of that man. I bet I could smoke all of that smoke and just walk away man. And maybe some nachos after, anyone else feel the munchies coming on?"

With that the skunk staggers uncertainly onto his Hover Platform, there's a lot going on in his head now, and takes to the sky. Smoggy must be bummed because Megadeath can't make em buzz off with teleports now. Maybes he just wants to chill out someplace? Maybe give peace a chance? I hates that song! It's righteous! Would you settle for some Disney? Something out of Lion King? Groovy!

Above, he levels a wistful gaze at Smog. "Megadeath is chillin man. Gives peace a chance, or I might have to smoke you next man. Chose."

If Smog hesitates, the skunk adds, almost pleading, "I don't wants to kill you. Peace man. I already smoked Crash and Bile and Megadeath! I smoked em till they died from it! And I ... I liked it. I'm good at it! Please. Let's just stop now. I'll bring you nachos in prison and we'll sing some songs. Good ones man. If you bum me out, you'll get nothing but Disney songs until you're in the ground man!" The skunk looks both horrified and eager; a picture of self-conflict.
If Diomedes pursues violence against Shazbut, he will autododge.

Auto Dodge (+10/+5 vs energy blasts): 1d20+10: [8]+10 = 18 , 1d20+10: [17]+10 = 27 , 1d20+10: [3]+10 = 13 , 1d20+10: [14]+10 = 24 , 1d20+10: [9]+10 = 19 , 1d20+10: [1]+10 = 11 (Due to Sidestep and Slow Motion powers combined)
Shazbut
Natural Abilities
  • Feel vibrations 72% accuracy. Cannot be snuck upon or caught by surprise from a nearby opponent. Range 45ft. (13.6m).
  • Impervious to radiation that is normally deadly to humans.
  • Can see ultraviolet light.
  • Radiates low levels of radiation.
Tom Cassidy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Tom Cassidy »

Perception Check -- 57/66%
JIC: 5, 28
Initiative: 2 (normally +1, but -2 due to force field armor)
APM: 4 (normally 6; -1 for force field armor, -1 for flight disc)

Conditions:
- Force Field/Construct SDC: 475/3,900 at the end of this post
- Personal Force Field: 300/300 SDC; 45.75 minutes remaining
- Giant Right Hand: 300/300 SDC; 70' reach; 42.75 minutes remaining
- Crucible Dome: 300/300 SDC; estimated 43.25 minutes remaining
- Flight Disc: 330/330 SDC; estimated approx 234.75 minutes remaining
- Energy Shield: indestructible; 77.75 minutes remaining
(additional +3 to parry)

- Energy Whip: 17' range; (3D6+26)*2 SDC damage
(+1 to entangle, +2 to disarm and +2 to pull punch/whip damage)

- Bruno the Force Construct Northern Grizzly Bear: 69 minutes remaining
Bruno Stats
Size: 9' (2.7m)
A.R.: 6
Hit Points: 176/300
Attacks per Melee: 3
Damage: Claws -- 2d6+10 SDC; bite -- 2d4+4 SDC; bear hug -- 2d6+4 per melee round
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 60' (18.3m); prowl 30%; track by smell 68%, swim 70%, climb trees 30%
Speed: 22 (15 mph/24 km), but maximum speed is 44 (30 mph/48 km), which can be maintained for 2d4 minutes.
Barricade can't help but feel some twinges of concern as he witnesses Shaz take down multiple Pollutioners almost single-handedly. There's a very good reason that quote about great power and great responsibility keeps getting thrown out there... he muses. Glad you're on our side, fuzzball.
Shazbut wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:26 pm"Decomp is alive, and he healing fast. NO LET HIM GET UP! HE LIKE SOME KIND OF VAMPIRE. SUCKING LIFE. His power hurting my head. Watch, what I do to Megadeath, Bile and Crash he can do to you!"
"Then let it go, pal, before it sucks your own away..." he grunts as he manifests another giant energy hand. "But that gives me an idea." He reaches down and grabs Decomp's prone body tight. He orients the body upside down and facing away from him before drawing him closer. "oh, and let's make sure the speedster doesn't get back on his feet either..." he smirks as he does the same to Crash.

Barricade reaches up to his chest harness and pulls his dart gun out of its holster. "You might feel a small prick -- and I don't mean a rude midget," he mutters as he aims the gun at Decomp (almost at point-blank muzzle-to-meat range) and pulls the trigger. "Now relax and take a nap, or else I switch to my other gun here and see how many more holes your skull can have in it."
Blackhaunt wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:20 pm"No worries gals, Image is here." In a booming gurgling voice, Water says "Finally."
"Wow..." he mutters. "that really IS hot." Would have been helpful to know there was a Geo-Ranger job search already in progress though. He shakes off the inner grumbles as that's a conversation that can come later.

"Hey there... 'New Fire,'" he shouts as he holds up the Pollutioners he's carrying. "Wanna give 'em an extra crispy if they so much as twitch wrong?"

Combat Shenanigans (if needed)
1 & 2). Generate new giant energy left hand. 300 SDC (already factored in above)
3.) Pick up Decomp
4.) Pick up Crash

If we still need to keep to combat actions, or if the time elapsed is still only 15 seconds, then the tranq dart shot will have to wait until next round. If I can get it in this round though... Thank goodness I said this was point-blank range...
(side note: I'm totally fine with that shot not being used this round)

Parries if needed -- 13, 25, 12, 18
Blackhaunt
Dimension Master

Post by Blackhaunt »

Holy smokes! What the heck is that? Huh? Huh? TROUBLE.
Gaiatech, 1602 Wagner Avenue, Ogilvie, Century Station
Date: Tuesday April 14th, 2043
Weather: Heavy Rain (50 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: 4:06:00-4:08:00 pm

Brute weakly stands up, a shriveled version of his monstrous self. "Crucible... need to get him to...to the hospital..." With what little strength he has left, he hoists the big magic guy over his shoulder. "Barricade...You're in charge...while I'm gone. Get them... get them all home." And with that, Brute super speeds away.

Diomedes goes to check on the downed Pollutioners and doesn't sense emotion from any of them. He informs the rest of the team that they might be dead. Sensing that Shazbut may be suffering the effects of a dark power he absorbed, Diomedes sends the emotion of calm to him. Shazbut can feel the diabolical rage begin to subside and be replaced with a feeling of grooviness.

Shazbut takes to the sky on his hover platform to confront Smog. The flying skunk heads into the rain to find his enemy, but does not see him at all. He tries to sense where Smog might be by searching for a new set of powers to latch on to but has a problem triangulating the villains location. Shazbut gets a faint sense of him no matter where he goes in a 100 foot radius.

Water finishes her transformation and is now a 30 foot water giant. And is
. "Well, that was anti-climatic."

Happy with the outcome of that fight, Maia makes herself known to the new Geo Ranger who seems awfully confident for having just become a superhero. "It's wild, the ring fills you in on everything. The meaning and history of fire, the Geo-Rangers, enemies of the planet Earth... That's the best crash course I've ever received. And to think, I was going to be eaten by a goo monster a minute ago." Earth, Spirit and Air all surround Fire and give her a hug. "Welcome to the Geo Rangers, sister" they say in unison.

After introducing himself to the new Fire, Barricade tranquilizes the downed Pollutioners to ensure no hijinks will ensue. Maia asks WHAT. NEXT.

A booming voice comes from the clouds declaring
"NOW YOU DIE."

The bodies of the Pollutioners melt into goo and raise into the sky. Shazbut can feel his connection with Decomp sever.

Landing with a catastrophic crash lands a massive (at least 7 Maias tall) glowing skeleton in furnace knight armor with a menacing spear.

What are you doing?

Butcher's Bill:

Crew: 4, one driver/pilot and up to three passengers
A.R.: 5
S.D.C. by Location
  • Main Body – 111/280
  • Jets
    • Front Left – 120
    • Front Right – 120
    • Rear Left – 120
    • Rear Right – 120
  • Tail - 120
  • Turret - 75
Speed: 300 mph
Length: 25 ft
Weight: 4 tons
Weapon Systems:
  • Heavy Laser Turret: 1D4x10 S.D.C.
Description/Other Notes: The Avtran Hovertruck is a gray crew-cabin pickup truck, the phrase "ALPHA-OMEGA" is stenciled in the back in red; +5% bonus to all skill rolls; tires are rated for urban driving only, use off road at your own risk
Book Reference: HU:CS, 65
Let the GAMES begin.
ImageImageImage
Maia

Post by Maia »

JIC: 1d20: [1] = 1 , 1d100: [98] = 98
PER: 1d100: [63] = 63 vs. 24%

Conditions: +25% to all super-abilities [range, duration, damage] while within 300 feet of Earth ring,
130/130 SDC remaining; adds natural AR of 15 and +10 to PS/PP/PE, +40 to Spd, +3 strike/parry/dodge, +4 to damage. Takes 1/3 damage from light and laser attacks.
+1 strike, +2 parry, +1 initiative
+50% speed, +1 APM, +2I, +2s/p/d. Can dodge bullets, energy beams, or thrown objects without penalty. 4m00s remaining.
Add 8,500 pounds, 1000 SDC, and 50 PS; HF is 16, +2 strike/parry, -4 dodge, spd is doubled.

Maia barely has time to realize Brute is leaving before he is gone. Hmph. Now the funny one is in charge. She is content to observe the scene and acknowledge the geo-rangers new and old silently while she waits for an answer to her question. She doesn’t have to wait long. When the horrific (and quite large) figure appears, Maia stares up and wonders if she can throw a car that high- she doesn’t know what the thing is but it seems related to the pollutioneers and it’s threatening death. That’s good enough for Maia. As she ponders her next move, she feels some part of her shift abruptly, followed by a new surge of strength from the Life. A plan, albeit not much of one, takes hold, and she answers the skeledude’s challenge with one of her own.

”ALL DEATH SERVES THE LIFE. YOURS. OVERDUE. WILL RECTIFY.” As she speaks, Maia begins growing rapidly. She soon doubles, then triples her original height, and then some. Eventually, she finds herself topping out at 60 feet- not quite as tall as the new bad guy, but tall enough to reach any potential vulnerable spots. Deep down, Maia wishes Brute were still here- she’s not used to fighting things bigger than herself, and she wouldn’t mind a little extra muscle, but she knows what she has to do. This is probably going to hurt. For the Life! Once she is finished growing, Maia will charge forward to do battle with the big guy and see how well her fists do against it. If they prove ineffective, she will revert to scooping cars up out of the parking lot and chucking them at the monstrosity, but if Maia’s fists can keep the thing’s attention on her and do a little damage in the process she will stick with that.

Initiative: 1d20+6: [9]+6 = 15
APM: 7+1 = 8

Action 1: Grow baby grow!
Action 2: Charge at the skeledude (effective spd is 198 when grown so I figure one action will cover it).
Action 3: Punch- she’ll aim for any weak points in the thing’s armor that she might be able to tear open, but failing that she’ll just try to take its head off. 1d20+13: [9]+13 = 22 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [4, 6, 6]*10+110 = 270 damage.
Action 4: Punch! 1d20+13: [17]+13 = 30 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [2, 4, 2]*10+110 = 190 damage.
Action 5: Punch! 1d20+13: [12]+13 = 25 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [5, 2, 3]*10+110 = 210 damage.
Action 6: Punch! 1d20+13: [14]+13 = 27 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [2, 6, 3]*10+110 = 220 damage.
Action 7: Punch! 1d20+13: [3]+13 = 16 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [6, 4, 3]*10+110 = 240 damage.
Action 8: Punch! 1d20+13: [4]+13 = 17 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [5, 5, 1]*10+110 = 220 damage.

Auto-parries: 1d20+14: [10]+14 = 24 , 1d20+14: [12]+14 = 26 , 1d20+14: [10]+14 = 24 , 1d20+14: [3]+14 = 17 , 1d20+14: [3]+14 = 17 , 1d20+14: [12]+14 = 26 , 1d20+14: [1]+14 = 15 , 1d20+14: [13]+14 = 27
SAY MY NAME, INSECTS
Passive abilities: See infrared/ultraviolet (range 450ft.).
2/4 healing touches today; 800/930 SDC remaining.
Diomedes

Post by Diomedes »

Perception: 1d100: [22] = 22 vs 38% +30% vs Vampires/Undead, +20% Demons/Monsters
JIC: 1d20: [17] = 17 , 1d100: [80] = 80

• Natural AR: 13
  • H.P..: 259/259
  • S.D.C.: 107/107
  • P.P.E.: 140/280
  • Spd: 75'/action

• Cracked Skull (Mental Blast) | 25 PPE | .50 min | 160' | Save vs Magic 14 | 5d6 direct to H.P. or M.D.C.; -2 Initiative, -2 Strike/Parry/Dodge, -20% all skills. Effects last 1d4 melees per failed save. Half damage and no disorientation on successfull save. Multiple blasts have cumulative effects. BOM 109
  • Eye With Tear (Empathy and Empathic Transmission) | 15 PPE | 6.75 min | Save vs Magic 16 | 1 Transmission per round - 60'
  • Heart with Large Wings (Flight) | 20 PPE | 174.50 min | 110 mph | 4000' altitude | +1 Strike/Dodge
  • Simple Weapon: Staff | 2 PPE | 207.25 min | 2d6 S.D.C.
  • Heart Encircled with Chains (Invulnerability) | 40 PPE | 67.75 min | 375 S.D.C | Ordinary S.D.C./Hit Point damage does NO damage. Protects vs Falls, Collisions, Explosions, Energy Blasts, Supernatural Strength, Poison, Gas, and Drugs. Damaged from magical/psionic attacks
  • Eyes: Three (Supernatural Vision) | 20 PPE | 67.75 min | Perfect Vision plus Nightvision 1200' (Sees in total Darkness), See the Invisible, See Aura, +1 Initiative/Strike

• Omega Suit | S.D.C. - Main Body 223/250, Arms 90 each, Legs 100 each, Body Camera 15
  • Omega Field Kit

Before the Polluticons form the Skeledude:

Why is Smog sticking around, Diomedes thinks as he sees Shazbut zooming above them. I am glad that Brute is able to move under his own power, whatever Decomp did to him must be wearing off. With him taking Crucible off the battlefield, we can truly go on the offensive if Smog still has a trick up his sleeve? Maybe it's up his dirty silver lining. He chuckles at his joke. He looks over at the Geo Rangers welcoming their new member. "A firey Athena fully formed indeed." He asks Water as she continues to grow, "Water, was it like this for all of you? The ring you bear came to you because you were nearest where your ring's power was needed?"

Upon the formation of the Polluticons form the Skeledude:

Diomedes cranes his neck upward to watch the Pollutioners flow upward. He taps his staff in readiness ready to attack once there is actually something he thinks he can affect. As the giant demonic looking knight slams the ground. He shouts, "So much the better! Now instead of fighting four of you, it's one. Omegas! Attack!"

He leaps into the air under his own power of flight, and weaves around Maia as she grows and attacks. The undead slayer flies around the Skeledude. Using his staff, he tries an unconventional trip attack, by whacking the back of the Skeledude's knee in an attempt to force him to kneel. He then flies upwards, and cracks his staff against Skeledude's back. Continuing to fly upward, he sends a Mental Blast at the Skeledude as he approaches it's head. Finally at head height, he takes two mighty swings at the Skeledude's head attempting to crack it with his indestructible magical staff.

APM: 6
Initiative: 1d20+5: [16]+5 = 21
Critical on 18-20
  1. Fly behind the Skeledude, Dodge 1d20+9: [10]+9 = 19
  2. Trip attack (no damage) with staff. Strike 1d20+11: [17]+11 = 28
  3. Fly upwards toward head and strike with staff. Strike 1d20+11: [15]+11 = 26 , Damage: 7d6+18: [3, 5, 3, 3, 6, 6, 3]+18 = 47 S.D.C.
  4. Mental Blast at Skeledude: 5d6: [6, 1, 6, 2, 6] = 21 direct to H.P. plus penalties if failed save.
  5. Crack the Skeledude's head with staff. Strike 1d20+11: [5]+11 = 16 , Damage: 7d6+18: [3, 5, 2, 5, 4, 4, 2]+18 = 43 S.D.C.
  6. Crack the Skeledude's head with staff. Strike 1d20+11: [18]+11 = 29 crit!, Damage: 7d6+18: [5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 1, 4]+18 = 44 S.D.C. Crit Damage: 20 x 2 +18 = 58
Contingencies:

Parry(+9)/Dodge(+9)/Roll with Punch(+5): 6d20: [11, 17, 18, 4, 2, 16] = 68
Diomedes, EP Record

M.D.C.: 275
Sense Vampires: 600'
Shazbut
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Shazbut »

JIC: 1d20: [17] = 17 , 1d100: [81] = 81
Perception: 72% / 1d100: [20] = 20 (SUCCESS)

• Mimic active: no
  • Conditions:
  • Passive Abilities
    • Feel vibrations 72% accuracy. Cannot be snuck upon or caught by surprise from a nearby opponent. Range 45ft. (13.6m).
    • Immune to horrific nauseating scents.
    • Immune to physical attacks.
    • Energy attacks, fire, electricity, etc., do one third normal damage
    • Immune to all other gravity manipulating powers or effects, as his power cancels the other out, and vice versa.
    • Immune to his own slime and can pick up and use any slimed or slippery object without penalty.
    • Impervious to all shadow-based attacks when Shadow Cloak active.
    • Superior vision about five times better than normal humans, which means an 18 inch sign can be read a mile away.
    • Nightvision - 500 feet (152.4 m).
  • H.P.: 28/28
  • S.D.C.: 317/317
  • A.R.: 17 (Omega Suit), 10 (Void Form)
  • Omega Suit S.D.C by location: Arms 90/90 each, Legs: 100 each, Main Body: 220/250, *Body Camera: 15
+50% speed, +1 APM, +2I, +2s/p/d. Can dodge bullets, energy beams, or thrown objects without penalty. 1m15s remaining.
Physical attacks do no damage. Energy attacks, fire, electricity, etc., do one third normal damage. Costs ALL melee attacks, but multi tasking splits the load.
All attackers see their bonuses to strike, parry, dodge, disarm, and entangle, as well as initiative and perception reduced by half.

Blackhaunt wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:04 pm Water finishes her transformation and is now a 30 foot water giant. And is
. "Well, that was anti-climatic."
Shazbut flies over the water giant, openly admiring the majesty of it all. "H 2 Woah!" But this moment is short-lived as more bad news comes to town.

He feels his heart flutter like a terrified bird as he gapes with horror at the gigantic Skeledude that just dropped from the sky. His hold on Decomp's powers, and bad attitude, vanishes along with the Pollutioner's bodies.

The Omega dossier no mention this one! He glances curiously at the empty spots on the ground where the vanished Pollutioner bodies were, then back at their new enemy.

Still up on his hover platform, he radios the team below. "I no feel Decomp or Smoggy anymore. He vanished too like others, then this big one come. Maybes he like all Pollutioners squished together?"

The flying skunk gasps as he stares incredulously at Maia, who increases in size to match Skeledude. "How she do this thing?" he asks himself in an awed voice. He hadn't felt that power in Maia a few minutes ago.

He doesn't feel completely himself either. An unwholesome feast of Pollutioner life essences, coupled with the mimicry of so many new powers in such a short period has changed something within him. Changed permanently.

He ponders this, but also focuses on the scene before him trying to think what to do. There's a strange, perhaps imagined, 'pop' sound, and Shazbut's
Multi-Tasking minor power: This character is able to completely split his mind, using the right and left halves of the brain to concentrate on two separate topics simultaneously.
into two. How this feat of mental mitosis happened is anyone's guess.

The two skunkminds, strangely detached, perceive and deduce things independently within the same body. They also become aware of one another.

Hi there! What you do in my head?
I do? This my head!
No .. this my head! You maybes Spirit mind talking like Sicilia?
No I Shazbut!
Weird, I Shazbut too!
You no sound like me!
I sound totals like you! I mean me! You know what we mean!
Ha! You are me!
Pity we only haves one mouth, or we could sing duet!
We should check!
Maybes first stop big skeleton stomping us into bits yes?

Unconsciously Shazbut touches his face to ensure he still only has one mouth. He does. He sighs with relief, then focuses on the troubles at hand.
Diomedes wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:01 pmAs the giant demonic looking knight slams the ground. He shouts, "So much the better! Now instead of fighting four of you, it's one. Omegas! Attack!"
The skunk grins mischievously, his eyes probing, assessing.

We can beat this guy!
With the awesome power of?
Canaries!
Canaries?! Brilliant! I remember cartoons where one canary make life hell for a hungry cat.
What about a thousand canaries?!

The Shazbrains do a few things in parallel.

A dense flock of a thousand
Summon and Command Small Animals: 50 pounds worth of canaries that weigh between 0.4 and 1.05 ounces each.
appear and flutter around the giant skeleton's face to disorient and blind whilst the skunk turns into the majestic
APS: Void

He shoots
Slime Generation: Bolts of Slime. Slime the Floor - slime bolts can also be used to cover the floor, ground and street. Going across a patch of slime-covered floor (or having slime-covered feet) must be done at a Spd of 5 or less. Going faster than a Spd of 5 has a 01-80% chance of the character slipping and falling (1D6 damage, loses initiative).
at the giant's feet and
Slime an Object - makes it impossible for anyone but the slime maker to pick it up or use without danger of it slipping out of his hands. There is a 01-80% chance that the item cannot be carried or used without slipping out of the hands; roll once for every melee round and for every attempt to use the slimed item. Slimed guns are -4 to strike and melee weapons are hard to use and hold onto (-3 to strike, -2 to parry).
to trip him up and drop his weapon... and hopefully make him
Nauseating Stench - Slime has a stomach-turning stench. Characters have varying likelihood of losing their lunch:

P.E. 14 or less have 01-93% chance
P.E. 15-24 have 01-75% chance
P.E. 25 or greater 01-50% chance

No saving throw :) Vomiting causes the character to lose all attacks for one melee round (15 seconds) and if attacked while retching, they are -3 on initiative, -3 to parry and dodge, and cannot perform a skill, cast a spell or use psionics.
Even characters who manage to hold on to their stomach contents are distracted by the terrible smell. Stench Penalties: As long as they are within a 40 foot (12.2 m) radius of the slime they are -1 on initiative, -1 to parry, disarm and pull punch; doing a skill takes 30% longer and
suffers a -15% penalty on skill performance. Double the range and the penalties for characters with Heightened Sense of Smell or Animal abilities. Triple the penalties when the individual is covered in slime. (Time for a wash!)
in disgust... while also
Vocalization: Power of Command: Once per minute (every fourth melee round), can issue a single, simple command, with no more than two words. Everyone who hears and fails their saving throw (12 or higher), must comply for the next 1D4+1 melee actions/attacks (6-12 seconds).
"SKELEDUDE DANCE!" And fall over I hopes!

While firing
Sticky Glob: Once stuck in a Sticky Glob, freeing the character requires a combined P.S. of 50 (and uses up two melee attacks/actions), or a Supernatural P.S. of 27 or greater to pull the victim free. Each Sticky Glob is a bout the size of a softball or grapefruit and spreads out to cover a two foot (0.6 m) area on impact with the target.
at Skeledude's arms to hinder, the skunk's form is covered in
Shadow Cloak: All attackers see their bonuses to strike, parry, dodge, disarm, and entangle, as well as initiative and perception reduced by half.
, and he turns on the charm to distract him from the attacks of his Omega friends.

"Nice entry! You ever think to try shades and the rocking black leather jacket? A pair of Ray-Bans and a sick lambskin jacket would just make you! Polarised lenses, and Italian leather. Oh I know! A flaming motorcycle! You gots to do it!"

Charm/Impress 80%: 1d100: [22] = 22 (SUCCESS)

He also mixes in
APS Void: Depressurize: Hits victims with a flash of depressurization similar to that of an exposed body in space. Victims who are resistant or immune to the effects of depressurization are not affected by this power, but all others suffer the following : -8 to strike, parry, and dodge and -25% to skills for 1D4 melee rounds. Even if the victim makes a successful save (16 or higher with no bonuses), the penalties are only reduced by half. The attack is instantaneous and momentarily stuns and disorients the victim.
of energy to hopefully weaken the skeletal colossus.

Finally, the skunk manipulates gravity to try and wrench the big menacing spear out of Skeledude's reach while turning himself intangible. That spear is too large for me, but if he waste time getting it back Maia have more time to smash him to iddy biddy bits..

Initiative (+19 [includes +2 from Accelerated]): 1d20+19: [12]+19 = 31
Non-Combat Action 1: Turn into APS: Void
Non-Combat Action 2 & 3: Vocalisation (Power of Command): "SKELEDUDE DANCE!!"
Non-Combat Action 4: Activate Shadow Cloak
Non-Combat Action 5: Charming banter
Non-Combat Action 6: Charming banter
Non-Combat Action 7: Charming banter
Non-Combat Action 8: Maintain intangibility
Non-Combat Action 9: Maintain intangibility
Non-Combat Action 10: Maintain intangibility
Non-Combat Action 11: Maintain intangibility
Non-Combat Action 12: Maintain intangibility

** I forgot to add +2 from Accelerated to all the below attacks.
NOTE on fun dark powers: Shadow Cloak means all attackers see their bonuses to strike, parry, dodge, disarm, and entangle, as well as initiative and perception reduced by half. APS: Void applies a further -1 to strike and parry when fighting him.

Action 1: Summon and Command Small Animals: 1000+ Canaries in the face
Action 2: Slime Bolt ground at Skeledude's feet. 1d20+5: [5]+5 = 10 +2
Action 3: Slime Bolt Skeledude's spear so he drops it. 1d20+5: [7]+5 = 12 +2
Action 4: Sticky Glob Skeledude. 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 +2
Action 5: Sticky Glob Skeledude's eyes. 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 +2
Action 6: Depressurize bolt 1d20+8: [2]+8 = 10 +2
Action 7: Slime Bolt Skeledude's spear so he drops it. 1d20+5: [12]+5 = 17 +2
Action 8 & 9: Gravity Wave Disarm and take Skeledude's spear.
Action 10: Depressurize bolt 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27 , Duration: 1d4: [4] = 4 melee, save 16 w/ no bonus for half.
Action 11: Sticky Glob Skeledude 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18 +2
Action 12: Sticky Glob Skeledude 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 +2
Diomedes wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:01 pmFinally at head height, he takes two mighty swings at the Skeledude's head attempting to crack it with his indestructible magical staff.

Parry (+12+2[Accelerated]): 1d20+14: [7]+14 = 21 , 1d20+14: [8]+14 = 22 , 1d20+14: [1]+14 = 15 , 1d20+14: [17]+14 = 31 , 1d20+14: [9]+14 = 23 , 1d20+14: [12]+14 = 26 , 1d20+14: [1]+14 = 15 , 1d20+14: [13]+14 = 27

Auto Dodge (+7): 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 , 1d20+7: [19]+7 = 26 , 1d20+7: [2]+7 = 9 , 1d20+7: [15]+7 = 22 , 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 , 1d20+7: [13]+7 = 20 , 1d20+7: [3]+7 = 10 , 1d20+7: [15]+7 = 22

Gravity Wave Shield
Causes all physical attacks, including bullets, grenade shrapnel , missiles, rail gun rounds, punches (regardless of the attacker's P.S.), kicks, swords and other melee weapons, car crashes or similar attacks, to stop short of hitting the super being. This power functions as a parry (roll a D20 as normal) against all incoming physical attacks, including those from behind or surprise, only the usual bonuses are NOT added to this gravity parry.
: 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 , 1d20+4: [20]+4 = 24 , 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9 , 1d20+4: [2]+4 = 6 , 1d20+4: [3]+4 = 7 , 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 , 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 , 1d20+4: [18]+4 = 22
Shazbut
Natural Abilities
Tom Cassidy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Tom Cassidy »

Perception: 1d100<66: [34*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [14] = 14 / 1d100: [94] = 94
Initiative: 1d20-1: [8]-1 = 7 (normally +1, but -2 due to force field armor)
APM: 4 (normally 6; -1 for force field armor, -1 for flight disc)

Conditions:
- Force Field/Construct SDC: 275/3,900 at the end of this post
- Personal Force Field: 300/300 SDC; 45.5 minutes remaining
- Giant Right Hand: 300/300 SDC; 70' reach; 42.5 minutes remaining
- Crucible Dome: 300/300 SDC; estimated 43 minutes remaining
- Flight Disc: 330/330 SDC; estimated approx 234.5 minutes remaining
- Energy Shield: indestructible; 77.5 minutes remaining
(additional +3 to parry)

- Tranq darts: 10/12
- Bruno the Force Construct Northern Grizzly Bear: 68.75 minutes remaining
Bruno Stats
Damage: Claws -- 2d6+10 SDC; bite -- 2d4+4 SDC; bear hug -- 2d6+4 per melee round
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 60' (18.3m); prowl 30%; track by smell 68%, swim 70%, climb trees 30%
Speed: 22 (15 mph/24 km), but maximum speed is 44 (30 mph/48 km), which can be maintained for 2d4 minutes.
Blackhaunt wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:04 pmBrute weakly stands up, a shriveled version of his monstrous self. "Crucible... need to get him to...to the hospital..." With what little strength he has left, he hoists the big magic guy over his shoulder. "Barricade...You're in charge...while I'm gone. Get them... get them all home." And with that, Brute super speeds away.
Despite himself, Barricade cringes at the sight of Brute's emaciated state. He nods seriously, however, and gives a slight salute. "Get 'em to give you a once-over too." He keys his radio. "Omega HQ, this is Barricade. Brute is taking Crucible to the ER. Please monitor local hospital activity to make sure he gets there -- he's not in very good shape himself."
Blackhaunt wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:04 pmHappy with the outcome of that fight, Maia makes herself known to the new Geo Ranger who seems awfully confident for having just become a superhero. "It's wild, the ring fills you in on everything. The meaning and history of fire, the Geo-Rangers, enemies of the planet Earth... That's the best crash course I've ever received. And to think, I was going to be eaten by a goo monster a minute ago." Earth, Spirit and Air all surround Fire and give her a hug. "Welcome to the Geo Rangers, sister" they say in unison.
Diomedes wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:01 pm"Water, was it like this for all of you? The ring you bear came to you because you were nearest where your ring's power was needed?"
"Good question," Barricade nods. "And did your rings all give you that instant on-the-job training as well?" That almost sounds like the rings are sentient in a way. That would explain a lot -- but it'd raise a whole host of questions as well... he muses to himself as he starts to deposit the unconscious Pollutioners on the ground.
Blackhaunt wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:04 pmMaia asks WHAT. NEXT.

***The hijinks hit the fan***
"You HAD to ask..." Barricade groans as the Pollutioners literally evaporate out his hands and the giant skull-headed monster makes a three-point landing in front of them. "Alright, Rangers, y'all ever seen this before? Is this like the Pollutioner Mega-Zord Voltron model? And can y'all do anything like that?"
Diomedes wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:01 pmDiomedes cranes his neck upward to watch the Pollutioners flow upward. He taps his staff in readiness ready to attack once there is actually something he thinks he can affect. As the giant demonic looking knight slams the ground. He shouts, "So much the better! Now instead of fighting four of you, it's one. Omegas! Attack!"
"Y'all heard the guy," Barricade sighs into his comlink. "Omegas! Rangers! Let's help get 'Big, Bad, and Boney' down for his afternoon nap."

As he zooms in looking for a weak point they can exploit -- a veritable chink in the not-so-proverbial armor -- a stay memory clicks. A video shown during one of his film classes. Well, why not? I'm sure it's the last thing he'll be expecting... He grins as he manifests an 80-foot-long chain of solid energy on the flight disc in front of him. "Diomedes! Shazbut! Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?"

He hands one end of the chain to whoever's closest (hopefully Dio, as he appears physically stronger, but really anyone flying around from either the Omegas or the Geo-Rangers will work) and smirks. "Alright, take this -- we loop around his ankles and hold tight. Hopefully that'll hobble our new playmate long enough for Mega-Water and the Towering Sequoia to put the wallop on him."

Combat Shenanigans
Actions:
1 & 2.) Create 80 feet of chain (200 Force Field SDC)
3.) Loop around Big Skeledude's ankles with chain
4.) Loop around Big Skeledude's ankles with chain

Auto-Parries if needed (using Energy Shield): 1d20+8: [18]+8 = 26 , 1d20+8: [19]+8 = 27 , 1d20+8: [4]+8 = 12 , 1d20+8: [14]+8 = 22
CHIMERA
Assistant Game Master

Post by CHIMERA »

Bigger and Badder
Gaiatech, 1602 Wagner Avenue, Ogilvie, Century Station
Date: Tuesday, April 14th, 2043
Weather: Heavy Rain (50 degrees Fahrenheit)
Time: 4:08:15 pm

Butcher's Bill
I'll leave this for BH to tally up, or do it tomorrow. But most importantly no one is dead!
Yet...

The Geo-Rangers are pleased to welcome a new Fire to their group, and what better way to do so than subdue their arch-enemies the Pollutioneers. But that celebration is interrupted by a Litterbug, a giant skeletal monster that is over eighty feet tall and wielding a crude looking spear that appears to be made from rusty and dirty garbage. It gazes at the Geo-Rangers and cackles, "The decay begins with yoooooou!"

The Omegas and Geo-Rangers see the danger and fly into action. But before anyone can get close, the Litterbug launches a half wrecked car from the parking lot at the Geo-Rangers, pinning Air beneath the wreckage.

Recognizing the danger in a direct attack Shazbut opens with a barrage of small birds to distract the Litterbug. As the birds fly around the giant monster, the alien skunk then sees if he can use his vocalization powers to control the creature.
Shazbut wrote:"SKELEDUDE DANCE!"
"You cannnnnnnot command a force of a nature! DECAY!" It cackles even more, and a green smoke billowing from its mouth - acid vapor! The corrosive gas chokes the heroes approaching (-10 S.D.C., - 1 APM and -3 to strike, dodge, and parry for all P.C.'s except Diomedes and Shazbut; Maia takes double damage; cloud lasts 4 combat rounds) and disintegrates all the birds before they can get within 5 feet of the Litterbug. But the gas doesn't stop Diomedes, or the Geo-Rangers. Diomedes punches the Litterbug in the back of the knee to no effect while Earth, Fire, and Spirit use their rings to bombard it with their elemental powers. Annoyed by these attacks, the Litterbug launches another wrecked car at the Geo-Rangers. The back half of a Prius falls over Spirit pinning her to the ground.

With this distraction, the heroes own two giants team up to land matching uppercuts on the Litterbug. It falls backwards with resounding thud. The swirl of green acidic vapor rises above the giant villain creating a toxic haze. Fire sends another heated barrage at the Litterbug; still getting used to her powers, the flames only manage to clear a small amount of haze around her. Her eyes are bloodshot from the toxic gas, and she struggles to hold it together. But she creates a gap for Earth to send another boulder at the Litterbug.

Before the Litterbug can get up, Shazbut shoots a sticky glob of slime that keeps the monster down. Kids, litter is not just for the bad guys. As Water gets close for a kick to the Litterbug's head, it conjures up a giant wall of garbage. The pieces of wrecked car, damaged light poles, concrete roll up. It grows bigger and bigger; in less than two seconds the wall is over 75 feet tall. The asphalt gives way to dirt, and a confused Earth realizes why. All the ground is filled with litter and human waste. The discarded plastic, wasted paper, rotten food, old tires, and cigarette butts that filled this lot before it was paved over are a source of power for this monster! The wall gets to over one hundred feet, and then everyone sees Water rising with the wall, her legs were caught straddling the construct and in the rush she turns back to her human form and falls over with a quiet scream. She is trapped with the Litterbug!

Maia, Diomedes, and Shazbut start punching the wall trying to tear it down while Earth uses her powers to try and force an opening in the wall. But for her efforts she is sucked in with a scream. Fire watches in horror as she tries to burn her way through. As the wall continues to grow, it starts to encircle her, and she would have been taken in as well if not for Shazbut. He grabs the new hero and pulls her back to safety while the other two continue to punch their way through.

With her last punch Maia finally forces the wall down. The debris seems to implode rolling inwards to the Litterbug and where Earth is trapped. The destroyed junk wall moves surging back into the ocean before it suddenly peaks upward forming a skeletal shape. Shazbut sees the Litterbug slowly rise back to its feet with a hoarse green cackle and wearing a dilapidated set of armor to match his spear. Behind him, Water, now in her human form is pinned to a bent light pole by a piece of rebar.

Not wanting to let the monster get the drop on the others, Shazbut uses his gravity manipulation abilities to steal the spear. The alien skunk holds the spear ready for combat. Unimpressed, the Litterbug simply conjures a new junk weapon from his armor and strikes a pose ready to duel. It's then that the skunk sees the last Geo-Ranger, Earth, is trapped inside the monsters armor. She is caught under the shin guard, her arm pinned between the broken hoods of two Subaru's.

"Blazes!" Fire blurts from behind Shaz. "We don't have the juice to beat this guy on our own."

"No..." a faint voice can be heard from behind. It's Spirit using all her strength to rally the heroes. "We must combine our powers..."

WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS?
Shazbut
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Shazbut »

JIC: 1d20: 1d20: [11] = 11 , 1d100: 1d100: [95] = 95
Perception: 72% / 1d100: [66] = 66 (SUCCESS)

• Mimic active: no
  • Conditions:
  • Passive Abilities
    • Immune to horrific nauseating scents.
    • Immune to physical attacks.
    • Energy attacks, fire, electricity, etc., do one third normal damage
    • Immune to all other gravity manipulating powers or effects, as his power cancels the other out, and vice versa.
    • Immune to his own slime and can pick up and use any slimed or slippery object without penalty.
    • Impervious to all shadow-based attacks when Shadow Cloak active.
    • Superior vision about five times better than normal humans, which means an 18 inch sign can be read a mile away.
    • Nightvision - 500 feet (152.4 m).
  • H.P.: 28/28
  • S.D.C.: 317/317
  • A.R.: 17 (Omega Suit), 10 (Void Form)
  • Omega Suit S.D.C by location: Arms 90/90 each, Legs: 100 each, Main Body: 220/250, *Body Camera: 15
+50% speed, +1 APM, +2I, +2s/p/d. Can dodge bullets, energy beams, or thrown objects without penalty. 1m15s remaining.
Physical attacks do no damage. Energy attacks, fire, electricity, etc., do one third normal damage. Costs ALL melee attacks, but multi tasking splits the load.
All attackers see their bonuses to strike, parry, dodge, disarm, and entangle, as well as initiative and perception reduced by half.
-10 S.D.C., -1 APM and -3 to strike, dodge, and parry. 4 rounds remaining.

Shazbut watches the scene unfold with wide-eyed horror as he tries a variety of tricks trying to find a weakness in the Super Enormous Trashman. As each Geo-Ranger suffers under the onslaught his split brain thinks furiously for an answer.

We could mimic him! Get huge and smash him good! And maybes learn about weaknesses?
Or copy Maia and make some spicy lava to recycle the trash! Plus we get to see Elvis again!

The skunk steals the TrashLord's spear, only to see their foe create another to replace it.

OH NO!
CHIMERA wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:48 pmIt's then that the skunk sees the last Geo-Ranger, Earth, is trapped inside the monsters armor.
No copy trash or lava. Not until Earth free. Think think think.. something skunky...
CHIMERA wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:48 pm The discarded plastic, wasted paper, rotten food, old tires, and cigarette butts that filled this lot before it was paved over are a source of power for this monster!
Shazbut voices his thought out loud, "The rubbishes all come together to make him huge armour... and," he sings the last bit which reminds him of a song "♪ ♫ ♪Breaking up is hard to do...♪ ♫ ♪"
CHIMERA wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:48 pm "Blazes!" Fire blurts from behind Shaz. "We don't have the juice to beat this guy on our own."

"No..." a faint voice can be heard from behind. It's Spirit using all her strength to rally the heroes. "We must combine our powers..."
The skunk's fear for his friends fades as a plan of action steels his skunky nerves. He assumes that Spirit's words includes himself too, and the alien void skunk nods, "Yes yes. I copy and combine with yous and help double anything you do that work. But now, I go free Earth from monster armour!"

The skunk grits his teeth as he races to the heart of the trash-monster. Singing as he goes. ♪ ♫ ♪Comma comma, down dooby doo down down♪ ♫ ♪ He tries to distract with another cloud of bright yellow canaries, but these ones are
Holographic Memory Projection->Illusions: Appear as semi-opaque when touched or within 5 feet. This appears identical to the previous flock that was destroyed, however these are mere illusions. Illusions that can still hinder one's vision.

He tries to pass into the trashy armor with one Skunkbrain focusing on maintaining his intangibility. Once next to the entrapped Earth, the skunk smiles happily.

"Hello Miss Earth! I help! Get ready because ... " The other Skunkbrain activates Gravity Waves, and pushes outwards with his gravity power. Hard.

If he come together from trash, maybes it not be so hard to push him apart too?

♫ ♪They say that breaking up is hard to do
But if he don't, I think that we're screwed♫ ♪
Sing 67%: 1d100: [70] = 70 (FAIL)

If he succeeds in freeing Earth, he cheers, and mimics Litterbug and continues combat.

Contingency: If it is ruled Vibration->Intangibility (which uses all APM) cannot be done in parallel with Gravity Waves->Reverse using Multi-Tasking, Shazbut will seek to achieve the same outcome by launching himself at Sonic Speed and ramming his way into Skeledude's form, then expanding outwards using Gravity Waves->Reverse

Initiative (+19 [includes +2 from Accelerated]): 1d20+19: [11]+19 = 30
Non-Combat Action 1: Holographic cloud of canaries to cover Shazbut's attack.
Non-Combat Action 2: Trigger intangibility
Non-Combat Action 3+: Maintain intangibility until Earth freed.

Action 1: Move intangibly next to Earth, trapped in the trash armour.
Action 2: Reverse Gravity Waves and break apart armour to help Earth escape.
Action 3+: Reverse Gravity Waves, until Earth free.
Contingency: Earth is freed!
If Earth is lucky enough to escape, Shazbut goes on the offensive. He mimicks Litterbug with whatever attacks remain this round and slams Litterbug with everything he's got.

Shazbut will trigger copied Litterbug powers as appropriate, seeking to harm the badguy, and cancel off the weird breath that is affecting his buddies.

Action X: Slam strike= 1d20+1: [1]+1 = 2 + Litterbug PP & Powers (CRIT FAIL), Damage (4 + Litterbug PP & Powers)
Action X: Trigger some nasty Litterbug power and see what happens.
Action X: Slam strike= 1d20+1: [5]+1 = 6 + Litterbug PP & Powers, Damage (4 + Litterbug PP & Powers)
Action X: Trigger some new nasty Litterbug power and see what happens.

Note: Strike modifiers take into account Accelerated, Litterbug Breath and HtH skill. Litterbug powers and PP unknown...

*Parry (+12+2[Accelerated]-2[Litterbug breath]): 1d20+12: [6]+12 = 18 , 1d20+12: [11]+12 = 23 , 1d20+12: [3]+12 = 15 , 1d20+12: [4]+12 = 16 , 1d20+12: [14]+12 = 26 , 1d20+12: [19]+12 = 31 , 1d20+12: [18]+12 = 30 , 1d20+12: [10]+12 = 22

*Gravity Wave Shield
Causes all physical attacks, including bullets, grenade shrapnel, missiles, rail gun rounds, punches (regardless of the attacker's P.S.), kicks, swords and other melee weapons, car crashes or similar attacks, to stop short of hitting the super being. This power functions as a parry (roll a D20 as normal) against all incoming physical attacks, including those from behind or surprise, only the usual bonuses are NOT added to this gravity parry.
: 1d20+4: [17]+4 = 21 , 1d20+4: [14]+4 = 18 , 1d20+4: [18]+4 = 22 , 1d20+4: [4]+4 = 8 , 1d20+4: [9]+4 = 13 , 1d20+4: [5]+4 = 9 , 1d20+4: [1]+4 = 5 (CRIT FAIL)

* If caught in physical form. Also Gravity Wave Shield 'might' be able to be used to defend allies next to Shazbut, as Earth might be for some of this round.

Auto Dodge (+7): 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 , 1d20+7: [11]+7 = 18 , 1d20+7: [8]+7 = 15 , 1d20+7: [15]+7 = 22 , 1d20+7: [17]+7 = 24 , 1d20+7: [18]+7 = 25 , 1d20+7: [12]+7 = 19 , 1d20+7: [7]+7 = 14
Shazbut
Natural Abilities
Maia

Post by Maia »

JIC: 1d20: [10] = 10 , 1d100: [99] = 99
PER: 1d100: [57] = 57 vs. 24%

Conditions: +25% to all super-abilities [range, duration, damage] while within 300 feet of Earth ring,
110/130 SDC remaining; adds natural AR of 15 and +10 to PS/PP/PE, +40 to Spd, +3 strike/parry/dodge, +4 to damage. Takes 1/3 damage from light and laser attacks.
+1 strike, +2 parry, +1 initiative
+50% speed, +1 APM, +2I, +2s/p/d. Can dodge bullets, energy beams, or thrown objects without penalty. 3m45s remaining.
Add 8,500 pounds, 1000 SDC, and 50 PS; HF is 16, +2 strike/parry, -4 dodge, spd is doubled.
-1 APM, -3 s/p/d, currently round 1/4.

CHIMERA wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:48 pm"You cannnnnnnot command a force of a nature! DECAY!"
Now Maia’s pissed. She rears to her full height and roars with rage ”ABOMINATION! UNNATURAL. FILTH. NATURE. WILL CLEANSE.” If she hears the conversation between Spirit and the other Geo-Rangers, Maia will nod to herself in understanding. Distract. Rescue Earth. So she sets out to do just that, slamming her fists into Litterbug’s armor around where Earth is trapped (preferably not so close that there’s a risk of harming her ally). If she is able to liberate the super-hero, she will bellow ”RUN!” before shifting her assault to any other weak-looking spots on the villain. Should he try to summon another wall of trash to block her, Maia will use geothermal forces to create a chasm and undermine it (at least enough for her to climb over).

Initiative: 1d20+6: [8]+6 = 14
APM: 7+1-1 = 7

Action 1: Punch! 1d20+10: [19]+10 = 29 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [3, 3, 5]*10+110 = 220 damage.
Action 2: Punch! 1d20+10: [14]+10 = 24 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [6, 4, 1]*10+110 = 220 damage.
Action 3: Punch! 1d20+10: [3]+10 = 13 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [3, 5, 5]*10+110 = 240 damage.
Action 4: Punch! 1d20+10: [15]+10 = 25 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [5, 5, 3]*10+110 = 240 damage.
Action 5: Punch! 1d20+10: [4]+10 = 14 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [5, 6, 2]*10+110 = 240 damage.
Action 6: Punch! 1d20+10: [12]+10 = 22 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [1, 4, 1]*10+110 = 170 damage.
Action 7: Punch! 1d20+10: [5]+10 = 15 to strike, 3d6*10+110: [1, 5, 6]*10+110 = 230 damage.

Auto-parries: 1d20+11: [18]+11 = 29 , 1d20+11: [19]+11 = 30 , 1d20+11: [5]+11 = 16 , 1d20+11: [3]+11 = 14 , 1d20+11: [4]+11 = 15 , 1d20+11: [18]+11 = 29 , 1d20+11: [15]+11 = 26

Contingency: If Litterbug creates another trash wall, Maia will sacrifice three actions create a mini-chasm underneath said wall to (if not destabilize it) make it short enough that Maia can leap over.
SAY MY NAME, INSECTS
Passive abilities: See infrared/ultraviolet (range 450ft.).
2/4 healing touches today; 800/930 SDC remaining.
Tom Cassidy
Diamond Level Patron
Diamond Level Patron

Post by Tom Cassidy »

Perception: 1d100<66: [56*] = 1
JIC: 1d20: [12] = 12 / 1d100: [24] = 24
Bonus JIC save vs lethal (14+) or non-lethal (16+) poison on the toxic cloud: 1d20+9: [1]+9 = 10
Initiative: 1d20-1: [9]-1 = 8 (normally +1, but -2 due to force field armor)
APM: 4 (normally 7; -1 for force field armor, -1 for flight disc, -1 for toxic cloud)

Conditions:
- Force Field/Construct SDC: 275/3,900 at the end of this post
- Personal Force Field: 300/300 SDC; 45.25 minutes remaining
- Giant Right Hand: 300/300 SDC; 70' reach; 42.25 minutes remaining
- Crucible Dome: 300/300 SDC; estimated 42.75 minutes remaining
- Flight Disc: 330/330 SDC; estimated approx 234.25 minutes remaining
- Energy Shield: indestructible; 77.25 minutes remaining
(additional +3 to parry)

- Tranq darts: 10/12
- Bruno the Force Construct Northern Grizzly Bear: 68.5 minutes remaining
Bruno Stats
Barricade grimaces in frustration as his 'shoelaces' idea is all for naught since the Omegas are too preoccupied to help him and the Geo-Rangers are getting too pummeled. He's looking around for options when he hears Spirit behind him.
CHIMERA wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:48 pm"No..." a faint voice can be heard from behind. It's Spirit using all her strength to rally the heroes. "We must combine our powers..."
So they can do that too apparently... he chuckles in spite of the situation. "Then do what you gotta do -- Shaz! Diomedes! Bruno! Do what you can to help the Rangers! Maia and I will keep him occupied!" Or try to, anyway... he adds to himself as he zooms around behind the giant pollution monster and gets a handful of energy chain end wrapped around each giant energy hand.

"Here's hoping it works as well as it did in the sequel..." he mutters under his breath as he attempts to wrap the chain around the monster's neck. Once he's successful (assuming he succeeds) he soars straight up and back, hopefully yanking Big Skelly up off his feet and possibly -- hopefully -- breaking its connection to the ground. "Maia! Ever heard of a piñata?"

Combat Shenanigans
Combat Shenanigans
Note: Critical Strike (double damage) on natural 19-20

1.) Fly up behind Big Skelly and wrap chain around his neck. Strike: 1d20+2: [4]+2 = 6

2.) Wrap chain around his neck -- Strike: 1d20+2: [4]+2 = 6 -- OR start pulling with SN PS 22 if 1st attempt was successful.

3.) Wrap chain around his neck -- Strike: 1d20+2: [13]+2 = 15 -- OR start pulling with SN PS 22 if 2nd attempt was successful -- OR strike Big Skelly with energy whip if 1st attempt was successful and he's already started pulling with energy hands/chain. Strike: 1d20+1: [8]+1 = 9 ; Damage: 3d6+26: [1, 3, 3]+26 = 33 SDC, doubled because of two-tailed whip.

4.) Wrap chain around his neck -- Strike: 1d20+2: [9]+2 = 11 -- OR start pulling with SN PS 22 if 3rd attempt was successful -- OR strike Big Skelly with energy whip again if he's already started pulling from previous attempts. Strike: 1d20+1: [15]+1 = 16 ; Damage: 3d6+26: [5, 2, 4]+26 = 37 SDC, doubled because of two-tailed whip.

Auto-Parries if needed (using Energy Shield): 1d20+8: [2]+8 = 10 , 1d20+8: [13]+8 = 21 , 1d20+8: [15]+8 = 23 , 1d20+8: [12]+8 = 20

Return to “Century Station: Operation Overlord Adventures”